Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Sixty nine days until election day, but it is are bigger than that. We are only two weeks away. Mail in Ballance are being sent out North Carolina other states. We are twenty days away from early voting beginning in Pennsylvania. And that's why, with the corrupt media mob running a protection racket for all things Harris and Walls, that all of us together deputizing all of you in this audience to go to Hannity dot com, all hannitisocial media x, Facebook, Instagram, you name it, we have it and download and get for free the Kamala files, the Walls files, and use social media and make it go as viral as you possibly can. Because the mob state run media for rupt as they are are not going to lift a finger. They're not going to do a darn thing. Look at what we learned yesterday from Meta and we talked at length about this and Mark Zuckerberg admitting something he had denied for a long time, which is yeah, the FBI was pre bunking the Hunter Biden laptop story for a long time. We have powerful institutional forces that want to put cinderblocks on the scales of this presidential election. We saw evidence of this in twenty sixteen dirty Russian disinformation dossier, you know, used as the basis for four PISA warrants. It was completely debunked. It was a political document. They were warned not to use it. They spied on then President Trump through a back door, and even the candidate Trump transition team Trump and later President Trump Hillary Clinton top secret classified information on servers more than they found it our lago and thirty three thousand subpoena emails that were you know, of course deleted with bleach bit and devices destroyed with hammers, sim cards removed, and of course no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. But here we are, just two and three weeks away from voting starting in the country. That does not stop a special counsel who, frankly, based on the appointments Clause of the US Constitution, his whole case out of Florida was dismissed. I know he's appealing it, but that should apply to the case in Washington, d C. But yesterday he doesn't care. He just filed a new indictment against Donald Trump. And it's interesting they don't. The Democrats, the left, they want to be involved in court packing. They want to eliminate the filibuster. All of this is on the table. If God forbid, they take control of the House, the Senate, in the White House, we're screwed. Constitutional process be Supreme Court just rejected the Biden Harris administration's request to reinstate aspects of the student loan relief plan that were blocked by a federal appeals court. They don't appear to be any noted descents a major blow to Biden and Harris and one of their vote buying schemes, because remember the Supreme Court ruled on this and they just kept giving out the money anyway. Anyway, Biden versus the US of the Missouri, the application of vacate injunction presented to Justice Kavanaugh and by him referred to the Court as denied. The Court expects that the Court of Appeals will render its decision with appropriate dispatch. They can't be more clear, and I bet they're probably pissed off, just like the case. I know there's a sentencing scheduled for September in a case that should be dismissed out of New York with thirty four convictions based on the Supreme Court ruling out on immunity because in that case they introduced evidence before a jury that was was covered under this immunity decision. In other words, the time when Donald Trump was President of the United States, I e. Hope picks his testimony in that particular case. And now Jack Smith unrelenting as he's been, and is a new indictment, a superseding indictment over you know, against Donald Trump and the and the Washington d c. Case. But again, I would argue that the appointment's clause to the Constitution would would be in play here. In other words, the decision made down in Florida that they are appealing. Now you can't have different jurisdictions appealing different issues and they get to move forward in one area and meanwhile it's about to be you know, removed in a different area. And I have no doubt that's probably going to make it back to the Supreme Court also, and the Supreme Court just by their affirming of this decision, I think are going to be pretty consistent and pretty clear. We are witnessing something that has never happened in all the years I've been doing this, and frankly, in all my knowledge of presidential history. Not only do you have a candidate that didn't get a single vote in a primary, that was appointed by the hierarchy elites in her party, that is clearly unqualified for this job, not a single vote anointed. And yet she has gone forty some odd days before this big interview. And we'll get to that in a second, and all we see is flipping and flopping and flailing all over the place. And it will be interesting, you know, when we watch this this interview tomorrow on fake News CNN, because you know, Dana Bash is doing the interview, and Dana bashis I've already done all the prep for her. You can download the Kamala files, the Walls files on Hannity dot Com, play them in their own words, and ask do you still believe what you said? In your own words? Do you still believe it? I'm in favor ofcking her campaign is telling us so. She doesn't support a fracking ban anymore. You know, she co sponsored the Medicare for all bill with Bernie Sanders in the US Senate that would abolish private health insurance for any Americans. So much for the Freedom and Joy Party, right, so much for them. And then it would also have universal health care for all. Oh okay, concluding by the way illegal immigrants. Put that aside for a second. And now the campaign is saying that she no longer supports a single payer health insurance policy. Is a reason they keep doing this Tamala's own words, I support a mandatory buyback program he supports. Now all of a sudden, she doesn't support the buyback program. He doesn't support a requirement to sell them back to the government. Again, all of these conversions only happened when she became the presumptive nominee. Tamala Harris defund the police, dismantle the police, no bail laws, reimagine in the police, and how we create safety. Well, no longer, according to the campaign and her press secretary, they don't. They no longer support defunding the police. It's a lie to suggest otherwise. When did she change or defunding or reimagining ice? When did she change or comparing them to the KKK, the Party of Joy and the Party of Freedom. Not so much about joy and not so much about freedom, because they're going to take away pretty much, you know, all of your joy. Look at their inflation policies. I mean, look, if every tax she has puts is put in place and no fracking and no drilling, which is the lifeblood of the world's economy, it will unilaterally disarm America economically. Add to that price gauging gouging that she's claiming, well, all that's going to do is force these companies to lawyer up with the most expensive law firms in the in the world. And they're only making, for example, up and grocery stores a one point six percent margin. Inflation is costing you know, farmers and ranchers of fortune more to do their job to bring their products to market. It's all caused by their policies. Rather than admit they're wrong, they want to attack other people and attack capitalism. You know. Now, all of a sudden, she's against the New Green Deal that she co sponsored again with Bernie Sanders, ninety three trillion dollars, the end of capitalism as we know it, Marxism, communism in America, that's what that plan represents. Guaranteed government everything, and it's all free, free, free, and it will fail, fail, fail, and it will end away. All of these systems when applied fail and that is unfulfilled, promises more poverty, and it's a calculation of how much of your freedom you gave up in the name of false security. You know, she was south. They're saying, oh, Trump's swallows, a complete waste of taxpayer money, won't make any of us safer anymore. It's a vanity project. He thinks that he's gonna keep terrorists out of the country, you know, with his wall. And on top of that, her running mate, you know, well, if he builds a twenty five foot wall, I'm gonna build a thirty foot a ladder factory that makes thirty foot walls, you know, complete waste of time. Now we're being told that she's flip flopping on that too. And now on top of that, now they're walking back to this issue, and I'll play some of her cuts. I've got Kamala Harris saying over and over and over and over again that she supports electric vehicle mandates. And now our campaign is saying, oh, it's a lie. Because JD Vance was going to Michigan. We know Ford because of government insistence that Ford lost US an astonishing four point five billion dollars because of their EVY mandate. I'm not against electric vehicles. I'm not against them at all. But they've been claiming that they're safer. They're not safer. Actually they're more dangerous because of the extra weight that they cover. And by the way, they also were out there saying that it doesn't have any emissions. Yeah, it does have emissions, and in some cases there was one study that said the emissions are far worse and they're more expensive. Number number three. And then of course you have to pillage mother Earth for manganese and cole bolt and nickel and all these minerals to build the heavy batteries that make these cars run. Never mind the billions and billions of dollars they spent on charging stations that never got up. You know, she has said repeatedly that the future of transportation is electric. You know, she said we want more families than in America to afford the electric car. But she's claiming, oh, we're not, we're not forcing electric vehicles in your driveway. Okay, Well, why do you keep saying it twenty twenty two, I have a particular fondness for electric school buses, people inhal toxic fumes on diesel fuel buses. In twenty twenty three, a clip of a diesel truck on its last wheels can be transitioned into an EV and give it ten more years, and saying in twenty twenty three, when we invest in electric vehicles and reduced population, more of our children can breathe clean air and drink water. And she tells Aaron Burnett Fake News CNN that her plan is by twenty forty five is zero missions cars only. But now her campaign is saying that, oh no, it's a lie if you say she wants an electric vehicle mandate. It's a lie if you say it's that she in her own words and sponsored her own bill Medicare for All that eliminates private health insurance. It's a lie that she never wanted to build a border wall. It's a lie about, you know, decriminalizing border crossings and offering free housing, healthcare, and education. She doesn't support mandatory gun by that she never said she wants a ban on cracking and offshore drilling. She signed the time she was the tie breaking vote for the Inflation Reduction Act. That Inflation Reduction Act empowered and funded the IRS to specifically go after service workers and their tips and their ta and so they can tax tips. I mean, she is now backtrack in the last two days on a border wall that she called a medieval vanity project, waste of money, the height of irresponsibility, and Trump foolishly believes that that that people, uh, terrorists are going to be invading our country. Well, since she's been vice president, and I know she's going to deal with the border problem that she denied existed for over three years and said the border was secure, but didn't visit it because she didn't visit Europe either. But now she's saying that, oh, well, yeah, I'm gonna build a border wall, you know, and then I'm gonna I'm gonna deal with inflation that she also denied for the first three years and bragg just until recently it's Bidenomics. We're very proud of that. And now she's talking about the high cost of everything. It reveals she's gonna sit down for this first interview. This is gonna get interesting, Fake news CNN, It's gonna get very interesting. But she has her blanky with her. He's bringing you know, her security blanket, and that would be her running mate Tim Walls in case she goes into words salad territory, or if she's having trouble answering any questions. You know, do you feel the joy that rent in this country is up twenty two percent thanks to Kamala Harris? Are you feeling the joy? I mean, we've got so much news today. I can't even get to all the news today. I'm gonna try though. A lot of news, Linda is there's not a lot of news today? A lot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's a lot that's overwhelming.
Speaker 1: And we do have Dennis Quat who's gonna join us. Why because Reagan the movie's coming out. You know that there is a specific effort to boycott advertisement of this movie. I've seen the movie. It's phenomenal. Dennis quad is phenomenal. Many of you know him from the Parent Trap. You know him in movies like I Can Only Imagine That was one of my favorite movies of all time based on the song I Can Only Imagine by mercy Me. He's phenomenal as Ronald Reagan. He'll join us later in the program, but you see the parallels everything we're living through right now, is it just replicates what was happening in the late seventies and early eighties again, inflation, rising gas prices, Russia week leader assassination attempt. It's scary, it's here. He actually Dennis Quaid amazing as Reagan. He captures the entire spirit of Reagan as a man, as a leader. And you can get a group of you know, your family, your friends from church and go see this movie. And the incredible part of it is also is that it just if you want good Hollywood movies, then when a good one comes out, you gotta go see it. And it opens in theaters on Friday. Anyway, you can get your tickets now, go to reaganmovie dot com and see in this weekend in theaters. And if you support good movies, guess what, you're gonna get more good movies. If you support crap, you're gonna get more crap. Anyway, reaganmovie dot Com, you're gonna love the movie. Twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program, sixty nine days till Election Day, but more importantly, less than two weeks away from early voting ballots going out in states like North Carolina and elsewhere, only twenty days till early voting begins in Pennsylvania. On Hannity dot Com, we do have every state listed at a register when early voting begins, all of the information you could ever want. It's a public service. We also have the Kamala files, the Wall files, and you can you can send them out on social media. Let the media is not gonna do their job. The only way to get this information in the hand of hands of people that will be voting in just two weeks is to flood the zone. And that's why I'm deputizing everyone that's listening to this radio program on seven hundred and fifty great radio stations so that you can help us bypass the legacy media and get this critical information Comma in our own words, Walls in his own words before the American people. Anyway, I want to remind you about our friends at Rush Tax Resolution. Look, if a family member or friend asks you for advice where to go for tax relief help you have problems with the irs, would you send them somewhere that had hundreds and hundreds of complaints. I doubt it, of course not. That's why for years you have heard me say, if you are in a situation, you owe back taxes, if you have unfiled returns, you didn't file returns in years gone by. It's a matter of when, not if, the IRS is going to get catch up to you. Gotta pay taxes. Don't be fooled by these companies offering too good to be true sales pitches. That's why I support Rushed Resolution, a plus rated better business bureau, the only company I trust, the only one I recommend, and so many of my listeners over the years have called them and guess what their tax nightmares are done. They're gone, They're over Call them now. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Now, let's say you're a business owner. You're behind on payroll taxes. The IRS can and will shut down your business and come after you personally. Now Rush Tax Resolution. They have attorneys and rolled agents that specialize in business, payroll and high dollar personal cases. Rush Tax will do an upfront and free IRS transcript investigation. Some companies charge fifteen hundred bucks for that, and they will only take your case. Only take it if they know that they can help you. If they can't help you, they're not going to take your case. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. On the web, it is Rush tax results dot Com. So when now watching what is an attempt at the biggest transformation lie campaign in the history of this country, the Medicare for All bill, the Kamala Harris herself sponsored with Bernie Sanders, she doesn't believe in anymore, according to her aids. The same with the s the bill, the New Green Deal that she sponsored with Bernie Sanders, she no longer supports. Were told, the border wall that she mocked, that said was ineffective and don't doesn't work. Now she's saying that she will build a border wall. The taxes on tips that she was the tie breaking vote on with the Inflation Reduction Act that funded the IRS to specifically go after service workers, specifically with the plan to go after them and work with states to go after them, and tax tips. Now she's saying she's not going to tax tips. He's trying to sound like Donald Trump, you know, her plan to decriminalize the illegal immigration and offer free housing, healthcare, education, Jim Walls gives drivers' licenses in pre college education. They no longer support that, they tell us the aids tell us. The mandatory gun buyback confiscation. In other words, oh no, no, the campaign says they don't support that. The no fracking, no drilling band that she supports, No, no, no, she supports them. Defunding ice, Oh no, no, no, she supports them. Evy mandates that she said over and over again she supports. Oh no, she doesn't support that either. I mean, it's a pretty unbelievable attempt at a transformation. We're now two to three weeks away from people voting in this country. The Department of Justice had what they often referred to as, you know, a six month rule, you know, and or a sixty day rule, some say a ninety day rule where they would not they would not use their department. There's no way that that Merrick Garland did not sign off on this superseding indictment put forward by the Special Counsel Jack Smith. The whole issue in terms of this case, it has to do with our own Constitution and whether or not he even has validity or standing in the Constitution, as was determined by Eileen Cannon in that case. The appointment's clause to even be involved in the case is now being adjudicated because they're the ones that brought up before the appeals Court, the Eleventh Circuit, so that that should end any discussion about this. But of course they want they want Donald Trump, they want everything with him weaponized. The case in New York where there were convictions, evidence was presented that, in fact, the Supreme Court has since ruled that the president has immunity and evidence was presented in that case from the time that Donald Trump was president that would render that case. Frankly, it should be vacated the verdicts, and either they start over or they have no case. I would I would argue it's the latter, but that's likely not going to happen, you know. So goes California, So goes the rest of the country. This is how radical California liberals like Kamala Harris are. The lawmakers there but now advanced the bill and the Senate out there allowing undocumented, the illegal immigrants to actually apply for our home buyer assistance. But there's you know, a big problem in that the state could have you know, you know, how do you offer illegal immigrants that kind of money? How do you offer free college education as Tim Walls is offering them. It's it's pretty incredible. Never mind issues involving Tim Walls tampon Tim putting feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms in school well now, and his support for gender affirm I mean care given to given to minors without parental consent. This is insane. Remember Jillian Michaels, he's not a conservative and she said this is effing madness. He's one hundred percent right now. The House is investigating a Biden official over pressure to lower the age limits for gender transition surgeries, and they want to take away the rights of parents to do their job and actually parent. Pretty incredible. So this is the state of the campaign. In forty some odd days in they're going to have their first joint press conference. Oh, in the case, you can't do a press conference on her own, she can't do that on the ev mandate. Senator Harris was a co sponsor of the Zero Missions Vehicles Act in twenty nineteen. That was a bill that proposed a requirement of one hundred percent of new car sales to be evs or otherwise admissions free by twenty forty. You know, she was the second, you know, highest ranking member of the Biden administration while they pursued the biggest EV agenda in American history. I'm not against electric vehicles, but stop shoving it down our throat. Let Americans decide if they want electric vehicles and don't force companies like Ford to invest in it. Lose four and a half billion dollars because that's going to take away high paying career jobs of people in the auto industry. These are good jobs that these guys have. Why would you take away these these these jobs from people. So they you know, they they don't, they don't want to admit. Now they're under pressure to formally acknowledge. This is where Dana Bash is gonna. I guarantee you she will not play them in their own words tomorrow. It will be a colossal waste of time. So they have a dual interview. It's it's going to be pre taped, which means there's time for editing, which means that you know, I challenged CNN to put the whole interview up. Let everybody see it. But they're not going to do it. And now they're saying in the campaign this week that, well, we might have not a time considering they've had such backlash to price gauging and her largest tax increase in world history and her taxes on unrealized capital gains. I mean, she can't do an interview without a security blanket next to her. Now there is a backlash about this that she's doing this first interview with Tim Walls, you know, forty some odd days after she becomes the nominee. Nine out of ten Americans, by the way, say Kamala should answer questions from the press. Ninety percent of Americans believe it's very or somewhat important for Kamala Harris to answer questions. Echelon Inside polls found Monday. Ninety percent is a pretty big number. We also discovered the Biden Harris administration is rapidly trying to trump proof the DOJ in case they lose and put people in positions where they can't fired within the DOJ to sabotage Donald Trump with the deep state. If he gets in power, he needs to immediately fire these people and Republicans need to help. If Cornell West has come out and said that Kamala Harris offered me a job and debt payoff if I dropped out, oh, it sounds like they're trying to rig an election in their favor. Well, RFK Junior said in an interview on Fox News Sunday, was offered nothing, by the way. Snopes dot Com said that Harris has made the claim repeatedly about working at McDonald's. Multiple reputable news outlets have reported, but aside from Harris's testimony herself quote, there is no evidence a photo employment record confirmation from a friend or a family member to independently verify this claim. Outlets like The New York Times, CNN, Politico, ABC repeated the claim, and they reported that she worked at McDonald's between her friendshmen and sophomore years in college. Dopes points out, but aside from the above mentioned news reports, there's no tangible evidence that it happened. I'm not saying it didn't, I'm just saying, where's the evidence. Remember Linda, when I said I worked at a shipyard Blount Marina in Rhode Island, Remember people called me out as being a liar and what happened. They went back at Blount Marina and they found out lo and behold, yeah, I once did work there. Remember you know that came out. They're actually surprised I didn't work there for I mean.
Speaker 2: I called them and I talked to them, and I got your work record, you know. I mean, I think the problem is full circle. And I've been wanting to say this for a while. So I'm just going to say you're welcome.
Speaker 1: But yeah, did I say thank you for that?
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I knew you felt it inside. I just wanted to get right to it because I don't like to waste your time. You know, you're very busy.
Speaker 1: I say thank you for eating the hot dog, even though I tried to get you. Oh but it was good. Back Linda's back. Oh my gosh, it's good.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to Big Mike the cop. That guy rocks.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. The biggest foody we've ever met in all life. Ever.
Speaker 2: He's actually going to come visit the studio. He's going to come by in November. He just give me a shout out. But anyways, my point in saying all of this is the reason why Kamala Harris is not putting anything in writing and is not putting her policy and not putting anything out is so that she never has to say I never said that, because it'll never be anywhere. It'll just be he said, she said, And there's so much he said, she said. If she puts it in writing, it's a very different story. So we have tons of audio, we have tons of files. But if you never put your policy in print, it's really really hard. So she's just avoiding it altogether.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you're in Pennsylvania, you're paying attention to no fracking, you know how many high paying career jobs will be lost now. The Daily Wire had some interesting information Hershey Park is a beautiful place now, you know, including a six in Hogi from a local convenience tour and the gas that takes to get there. It now costs people in Pennsylvania fifty two percent more in twenty twenty four than it did in twenty ninety, according to a new website that pens the drastic rise in prices for everyday items because of Kamala and policies by Joe Biden. The website bob Flation targets Bob Casey persenting the cost of Pennsylvania's most iconic products, you know, skyrocketing, you know, Hershey Park now sixty bucks a day of fifty percent increase in admission fees from twenty nineteen. A six inch HOGI you know at wah Wahs was four dollars now it's seven dollars. A gallon of gasoline which is averaging three dollars and sixty two cents was up from two dollars and twenty nine cents, and all these other cheese steak by the way, which I love, you know, that's up twenty three percent. Of pittsburgher you know, is up thirty seven percent. Everyday items eggs, break bread, milk, all even Kamala is admitting it. But she was just bragging how great Bidenomics was and how proud they are. Oh and in total stupidity and consistency with liberal insanity, the Biden Harris administration just barred oil drilling on twenty eight million more acres of public land, reversing trump S actions. Feel the joy and happiness because rent is up a whopping twenty two percent in Kamala Harris's America. But don't worry. I'm sure she's gonna blame price gauging. Now that's what the free market bears. But she'll offer your free housing as part of her Green New Deal, ninety three trillion dollar disaster that will eliminate capitalism as we know it. A record five point four percent jump in housing prices. That is rough. You want to try and with interest rates, forget it. It's a disaster there. You want to look at the border, so choose its Democrats caught secretly funneling a billion dollars to Biden Harris illegals as Kamala Harris backtracks on the border wall. You know, okay, was the medieval vanity project of the wall that she now supports. Still is it still a vanity project? As she flips and flops. She also got caught Kamala did latest campaign ad featuring Donald Trump's border walls. If it's hers, Axios is saying that, you know, spreading the lie that she's about supporting a border wall. It's just not true. All these things she's saying is not true. That say anything to get elected in Texas. They got sixty five hundred non citizens removed from the voter rolls, and the Biden Harris administration refuses to reveal the nationalities of all the people with terroritize that were captured at the border. Ted Cruz's Democratic challenger, one's called the border enforcement officials Unamerican, is what he's dealing. And I told you about California, you know, allowing undocumented illegal immigrants up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in home buying assistance. Never mind all of the you know, all of the crime that's being committed. Biden Harris the illegal mode down in Florida. Mother and her baby then fled the scene from Venezuela. I mean this is he has catastrophic injuries. He and a little baby. Police arrest an illegal immigrant fourteen inch NiFe while enforcing the new mask ban in Nassau County, Long Island. Illegal immigrant confesses to killing a Nashville man and a hit and run. I mean, I could just keep going. His news is out every day. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.