Speaker 1: Wow, we are back, Thelma and Louise still slaying in the dating world. Not I'm still single? Are you still had a bunch of shitty dates? Did you? But super flattered that the audience spoke and responded and had more questions for us, and makes me feel good that what we're saying makes sense and it struck a chord and it's relevant and I guess we're approachable and easy to talk to, so maybe that will bode well for future dates for us. What do you think, Thelma, bring it on? Great, Well, let's go, let's let's do let's do some more questions. I love this stuff. I mean I love to not be in the position of always asking the questions because, as you know, I sit on dates now on my hands country myself. Stop with the questions because it feels like an interrogation. One of my dates called the rapid Fire. That was not a compliment.
Speaker 2: I know it's the truth, though I don't even know did.
Speaker 1: He call me the next day? Maybe he didn't.
Speaker 2: I can't remember on that one.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I think Easton here has questions for us. And by the way, his name alone is so hot. So Easton, are you single? Are we too old for you.
Speaker 3: I am a married man.
Speaker 2: We don't do married.
Speaker 1: That's a red flag. When you go on a date with somebody and you go, why did your marriage break up? And they say they cheat? It it's like once a cheat, are always a cheater. Like I literally Elvis has left the building for me on that one.
Speaker 2: Or I don't mean to interrupt again, but I also think one a red flag for me is when somebody when I'm on a date and someone speaks very disparagingly.
Speaker 1: Well, look at Dingong who I dated, and then look what he did to me when we broke up. When people show you who they are, believe them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think we have really good relationships with our exes and take great pride in that. And I don't think that that's everyone's case, and I don't think it needs to be, but I still think it says a lot about a person, especially when they do that right off the bat and they don't even know me. I just it just rubs me the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I think they are the mother of their children, and I think it's disgusting when they do that. And you're right, you and I are deeply proud of our relationships with our excess so much so that he and I had dinner last week. The kids are in college, he's engaged. I love his fiance, and I said to him, you know, if this is who you were when we were married, we'd still be married. And he goes, we would never still be married.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, in the nursing home together. I still think you might be in the nursing home together. Yes.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Okay, what do you got for us? What do these people want to what do these people want to learn?
Speaker 3: You know, this is a question that just popped into my head as you guys were talking about that. At what point? I know it's like a case by case basis thing, but like when you're on a date and the other person was married before, how soon do you get into that conversation of why did your marriage break up? That seems like an it's a hard thing to do early on. But you also got to know that.
Speaker 1: Definitely not the first date in a real kind of pointed way if it organically comes up. But I've always found like being too heavy on a first date is not It should be a little more light and fun, right, It could be more in my opinion for me, you know, second or third date. Now, if it's a setup, then you kind of know a little bit about why relationship ended, so then you can kind of navigate around it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: In my experience, it does come up a lot on a first date. I feel like it just naturally comes up because hey, you both ended up at this date, so you know your history brought you here, so I do. I don't choose to delve too deep into it, but I think there always happens to be a few questions around it, and then I just try to like know when to move on.
Speaker 1: But I also think the way we answer those questions on a first date it's going to be very different than how we answer it, like when you're more involved with something, right, Like I kind of a cat answer as to why my marriage went south, which is, you know, not inflammatory, it's you know, I'm never you know, negative about my ex husband or anything. So I just give enough, but not like enough of the depth that maybe I would share later on if I was really involved with somebody and I, you know, trusted them, agree.
Speaker 3: And now we're gonna we're gonna take things to the map. Here is the dating seemed really bad in Los Angeles. You always hear about that, but is it actually that bad.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's hard. I mean, look, I grew up in Los Angeles, so this is a lot of the reason why, you know, dating apps have made me uncomfortable is because the few times I've played around them, I've seen nine thousand people I know, so I feel super exposed. I prefer setups. Like if I was to go to northern California, where Belmow was from, I would be on every dating app because I don't know anybody. I think it's hard, like I think that there's well let's talk about this. I mean, we're in our f fifties and it's very rare that a fifty year old guy wants to date a fifty year old girl. In fact, my children came home last summer and they sat me down and they said, Mom, we're very concerned about what. They go, Well, we're concerned about your options. What do you mean. They go, well, it's the you know, eighty year old guy or the twenty five year old guy you need to support. And I was like, wow, that does sound dismal. Do you have a preference And they said, yeah, the eighty year old guy, and I was like, oh, but I think it's true, Like, I think there are way more. I mean, I would say, out of you know, my ten best friends, eight and a half of them are single, and I think they're all amazing, Right, there are fewer good men, and there are you know, fewer men out there that want a date age appropriate women. I mean, I have a guy best friend who's you know, mid fifties, who's a fabulous guy. He's my guy best friend. His dating app age range is twenty five to thirty eight. He is fifty five with two kids, so he wouldn't even we wouldn't even come up on his swiping. And I think that's more normal. Oh, it's one eleven. Make a wish. It's my good luck number that my soulmate is coming. Okay, got it. I know I do this all the time. Anyways, I find LA dating hard.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Thelma, I don't know if it's La per se. I feel like my mindset is very different. When I am at home. I feel like I'm in kids mode or work mode, and I'm just going through the motions. I'm going to the same grocery store, I'm doing the same things I'm running around in my workout clothes, and I feel like part of it is just getting out of my comfort zone. And I am more apt to do that when I'm outside of my hometown. And I find that it's easier for me to date when I am traveling or going on vacation because I'm just giving. I'm on receive and I look like I'm open to meeting people more.
Speaker 1: Well, you still have a kid at home, I mean too in college and one at home, so your life is very different than mine, right, Like, I don't have children at home, so I could go on a date seven days a week. I could. I guess. I could relocate, I guess, But I don't know. I just think it's hard. I think it's hard in LA to meet people. And I think somebody who lives in Chicago or somebody who lives here wherever, you know, I think anyone's going to say that there's just a lack of options. And I think that there's so many amazing single women out here, and I think they're all beautiful, and I think they're all talented, and I think they're all really interesting. So I think that's also what the sweite mentality has done. Is it's kind of like thirty one flavors, right, I mean it's like, oh she was great, we had fun, but I could keep swiping. There could be somebody else better out there, and you never just kind of feel satisfied or content with what's in front of you. And I think that's I think that it's just too many options out there, good for men.
Speaker 3: On the last episode, you guys did uh Thelma, you said that sometimes a plane ride is easier than an hour hour and a half drive. And now I'm curious, like, if you were to meet someone that was long distance, how does that work? Like are you does there have to be an end point in site? Is there a distance? Like would you do across country thing? What do you think about dating long distance?
Speaker 2: Like I'm obsessed with it? Well, you did it, you did it four years years and I love it. I think I'm I like to compartmentalize my life apparently, but I think for me, what I love about it is unlike when I say a plane ride, I think it's nice because it's it's a total separation. Like when I get on that plane to go see my significant other, I feel like I'm all in, I'm present, I'm engaged. It's almost I mean not literally but engaged. I feel like it's almost like this honeymoon and I have great time and it's amazing, but then it's great because I get to leave or he leaves, and then I get to go back to my week and I have my friends and my family and work and everything. So I kind of get the best of both worlds. Now, it's not necessarily balanced in like the traditional sense, but it is. It's like I get to have my fun, I get to have that romantic hit, but I also get to kind of keep my life intact, which I think is you become older and are you know, fifty plus. I think we alluded to this our last episode, But it's a little harder to juggle. You have a lot going on and a lot of times, I feel like when you are all in on a relationship, sometimes men are needy and they kind of need a lot of your attention and time, and I feel like sometimes distance it's easier to manage it.
Speaker 1: Do you see yourself ever finding yourself in a situation where you are twenty four to seven, you know, remarried, seven nights a week, sharing a bed with somebody like living that life that we all did when we first got married. Or do you think when we fall in love and have relationships in our fifties that it's just part of our life, it's not all encompassing. Or do you think it's a function that you and I say that because we just haven't met the person that has swept us off our feet that would make us want to make some significant changes in our lives.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how many times have we had this conversation. I mean, the thought of sharing a bed, a closet, a bathroom with somebody twenty four to seven sounds my living nightmare, like so, and the longer I stay single, I appreciate it so much. I mean I even go to dinner with my married friends and I think some of my girlfriends are like, oh my god, I'm so jealous of you. Well, the grass is not greener, right, And so I think that's one thing to always remember. But I think that for me, I'm not saying that I couldn't meet the right person. I think with my first relationship, I was able to be twenty four to seven with somebody because they very much had their own life. So I know, for me, if I met somebody who had his own interests and own priorities in life, and we could come together but also have our independence. I will never say never that I couldn't be with somebody under the same roof. But I also feel like I wouldn't be surprised if my next chapter looks far less traditional than my first.
Speaker 1: Great answer, thank you, I try. You're a smart cookie, Thoma, glad you're guiding me.
Speaker 2: I mean, who needs a boyfriend when your friends compliment you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, by the way, you're a hard act to follow.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I don't put out, but I do a lot of other things for you.
Speaker 3: You guys are so fun. What's one thing that people don't talk about when dating posts divorce that you wish every divorced person knew when entering the dating world.
Speaker 1: I think that when you first get divorced, I mean I can speak from myself, like I think I thought like I would just find my next person really easily, and I would just slide right back into almost like a traditional relationship. I don't think I anticipated how hard it would be to find another really great situation. So I think that was the hardest thing for me, that it hasn't happened the way I thought it was going to happen. And you know, I'm comfortable being by myself. I've gotten really good at being by myself and I have a really full life. But I do want to find a partner. And I didn't think nine years later I would be looking in the rear view mirror at multiple great relationships but not one significant relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't anticipate that I would still be here nine years later, and it makes me scared. Sometimes Sometimes I call down Lap in the morning, Oh, I love to FaceTime. She hates hated in the morning, and I say to her, is this the best it's going to be?
Speaker 2: And I think for both of us, I don't want to speak for you, but I think right now I am totally happy. My life is full. I do sometimes get concerned that, like when my last child really really leaves and ten years from now, am I going to be rattling around in my house and sad?
Speaker 1: Well that I am.
Speaker 2: I'm not there yet, But I think for me, the back to your post divorce question, I think I didn't realize how many, how much more complicated it was, and how many more variables there were it's really not solely about me anymore. Right, it's I have children, they potentially have children. Are we in the same place socioeconomically, Like do we have different aspirations?
Speaker 1: Are they?
Speaker 2: Are they slowing down because they're ten years older, and you know, we just operate at different frequencies and levels. Like I don't know. The first time I fell in love, I was twenty two years old, I was married for seventeen years, and it just seemed really simple. We were in the same place, kind of growing up together. And I think now everybody has so much history that I mean, in many ways, it's really interesting because you get to meet very interesting people, but it's also, I don't know, it's a lot more fumple.
Speaker 1: I think we have to look at it like an opportunity, right, It's about flipping our lens. And I think what I started to do is wake up every day and say, I get to not I have to write. And I think it's awesome to meet a lot of people. And you know, I think so much about getting excited, you know, about going on a date is less about being the right person, but the anticipation. I mean, you and I have so much fun, like we'll be at Plate's and you know, and I know you're going to probably just have a little salad for the day so your stomach is flattered. And then we talk about the outfit, and then we FaceTime the outfit and it's like it's like a whole thing, and the data is actually less important. It's the prep that's fun. One thing I wanted to just bring up because somebody said this to me the other day, to your point when you talk about like how am I going to feel in ten years when I'm an empty nester, And I was telling somebody I'm the empty nester, it's interesting, and she because, don't call yourself an empty nester. Look at it like it's an open door, right, like you are walking into a sliding door. I love that Gwyneth Paltrow movie. Right, this is an open door where every day I wake up something new and exciting can happen, Like what surprise is in store for me today? So every day I'm looking for the magic in whether it's a date or if it's a swiping thing, or it's you and I, you know, laughing about something, or getting our weighted vest. Because we now have osteoporosis like I every day am looking for the magic in my day where it's not focused on just finding a partner, And there are so many amazing things that we all have going on. And I think at the end of the day, friendships obviously, our relationships are family in our case, like friendships are the glue, Like you are on my gratitude list every day. So I don't know, like we have open doors.
Speaker 2: And we can't control what is isn't going to happen in terms of a relationship, but we can really control our mindset and our outlook.
Speaker 1: And I know our attitude.
Speaker 2: We're just cheesy, but it's so true.
Speaker 1: I'm a little woo woo. You know, me and my crystals.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't love a crystal in la?
Speaker 3: Do you do you charge them up in the moonlight?
Speaker 2: Is that I do it during the day? Actually really yeah? Is it supposed to be at night? Because maybe that's my problem.
Speaker 1: I think you have to do it for what works for you. What I've learned is I used to try to follow the rules on it. I thought, you know, I'm just gonna I'm going to operate spiritually in a way that speaks to me, right, whether it's like the one crystal here or not washing them or like I try to like be comfortable with the way that I'm doing it because it's pressure all the other rules on how to do all of it.
Speaker 2: I meditate laying down. It's way more comfortable.
Speaker 3: So there's so much importance on a first eight. What do you think is to each of you, what's which first date activity is the best way to determine if there's like a spark is it? Is it a walk, a coffee, a dinner, miniature golf. Is there something that stands out above the others?
Speaker 1: Glass of wine?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 1: I know, at meat at a restaurant that has like at like five or six that has like a bar, a bar slash restaurant. I like to go, And I actually like to sit next to somebody at the bar if I'm on a date with them, just to feel if there's kind of any energy. And it's interesting, like you can kind of tell if you feel yourself gravitating and turning towards somebody or if you're kind of sitting back. And I don't know, body languages super important, but I'm definitely not one who likes to go on a walk or miniature golf or do I like to talk to somebody and just see if there's an organic conversation that starts to flow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to sound like I'm not interesting, but I kind of am the same the same for me. I also think being kind of in an environment where there's people around you and background noise and all of that, like it just takes a little of the pressure off, you know. It's like, I don't know about you, like when I went on my honeymoon, or you go to these quiet resorts where it's like you can hear a pin drop, and even if you're with like the you know, the love of your life, it's just so awkward, Like you find yourself talking about the weather because you feel like the three other people are listening to what you're saying. And we all know, we've all been in restaurants where you look at somebody on a first date and you're just like, oh my god, I feel for them and like they're barely able to, you know, care on the conversation or whatever. And I just feel like being in a bar environment or something where there's just more going on, it just seems a little like it diffuses the fact that you don't I.
Speaker 1: Think people like people up right, Like I just think it creates like a buzz and an energy. And but by the way, to your point, like I recently was aut of dinner and I saw two people on what clearly looked like at first date, and I was with my twenty two old son, and it was like, watch, you can't try And I was so uncomfortable them. So I found a way to try to start chatting with them with the conversation because you know me, I don't shut up, and so we were chatting all of us together, and then it didn't.
Speaker 2: Be kind of like you then I feel like he kind of well, that was bad.
Speaker 1: Then he asked when I got up, he kind of asked for my own phone number in a work thing, And I thought to myself, I hope she's paying attention to the kind of guy that he is, because that's not.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a girl's girl.
Speaker 1: Oh, such a girl's girl. Such a girl's girl. I love setting up my friends with somebody i've gone out with that maybe doesn't feel right to me. And you know, I'm doing that for my sister right now, and I don't know. I would hope somebody would do that for me too. Recycle. We have to recycle men.
Speaker 2: We think that that's a business idea. How are we going to properly recycle men?
Speaker 1: Matchmaking is hard. I tried to be a matchmaker for a minute.
Speaker 4: It was not easy.
Speaker 3: Here's a scenario for you. You're you're casually you see someone that you're casually dating, You see them out in public and they're clearly on a date with somebody else. Do you bring that up to them? Do you pretend like you never saw them? What's your reaction there?
Speaker 2: I don't think that that bothers me unless I feel like we're exclusive, you know, and I think that at the time that I mean, the way you present that scenario, I'm taking it like, hey, we've gone out on one or two dates, which I think until you have that conversation, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Do you think you have to have a conversation to be exclusive or do you feel like it organically happens?
Speaker 2: Well, I think either romantically things start happening and then at that point I'm having a conversation or I mean, reading the situation where you're starting to want to be with each other all the time, you kind of understand that that's where you are but if I've just come out on a couple days. I mean, I did have a situation where I had just broken up with a guy literally like the night before, and I remember feeling bad that I had ended it because he was a nice guy. And then the next day I picked up a friend from the airport and was coming back from LAX and went to where what's the old AOC whatever tavern or something, and I walk and they have communal bathrooms and he is literally at the bar in the same first date outfit, I guess, same first date outfit. Then he wore with me, same spot. And then the worst was I was in the bathroom and he came into the communal bathrooms. Obviously he didn't know I was there, and it was really awkward.
Speaker 1: Wait, I don't know the story. Would you say this is your worst dating story. We didn't even talk about, like what's your worst dating story? Something.
Speaker 2: I had broken up with him, so it's not like he broke up with me and the next worse than heartbreak. But I mean, who knows, Maybe he had it set up. I don't know, But the point was I broke up with them, and then I mean it was so awkward and then he was like, hey, how are you? And then he and then he texted me the next day and was like, oh, I hope that was not I was just like, just move on.
Speaker 1: What is your worst dating story?
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I don't feel like I've had any horrific I mean, do you have one?
Speaker 1: I had a weird I had a really weird one. I mean I haven't ever gone had a scary, like dangerous one, but I had an interesting thing happened. So it was a brief. So during the pandemic, because it was harder, I was like, you know what, my friends and I were like, let's just do these apps for fun, Like we made it like fun, right. So I talked a couple of times to this guy and he lived on the East Coast. He's like, I want to fly out and meet you. And that was stressful for me because then you're like, oh, he's flying all the way out to meet me, Like it's not just a drink, like at least have to sit with dinner and then and he's like, and I'd love to know that we're going to have lunch the next day and we're going to do this. I go, let's just start with the first date. So we meet for a first day and you know, and he's staying at a hotel and so we meet at the bar and weet it just have dinner there or whatever, and you know, I was like, in my head, I was like, I'm definitely gon have lunch with him tomorrow. It's like the right thing to do. But I wasn't like I was not into it. But he was nice, and you know, he was you know, he had a good core value system and we were aligned down a lot of things. So I was like, okay, you know whatever. So the next day we're at the lunch. So now this is now probably you know, ninety minutes total of learning meeting him and talking to him, and he says, oh, I just was diagnosed with can't They just found a tumor and they have to buy upstate and they think it's lung cancer, which was like talked about it's like a heavy a heavy first date, right, And I was like, WHOA, okay, fine, And it just felt I actually didn't know if it was true or not true, Like it was just it was really strange. He's liked, can we go in to dinner tonight? And I said, oh, I have plants whatever, Okay, cut you. So he goes back to the East Coast and he's texting me, and then he texted me He's like, great news, false alarm. I'm totally fine. Check your email. And he had sent me airline tickets for Saint Bart's to go on a trip with him for ten days. And I was like, I barely knew this guy, and you're so weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're such a private person, like and it made me so uncomfortable and I was like, oh gosh, no, no, no, no, no, no, like I don't know you, like I didn't even know if it's going to about a second, and I'm hardly going to stay in a hotel.
Speaker 1: And I felt really uncomfortable, and I felt like it was super forward and slightly aggressive, and so I was like, okay, fine, that's fine, but can I come to LA again? And I thought I just didn't. There was something about it that seemed a little too fast to It didn't feel authentic. It felt weird. It was rushing, you know, and that was it. I mean, I'm sure I would have liked to have gone to Saint Barts, but with somebody that, you know, I really am would have been into me. Yeah, totally. Dating is hard.
Speaker 3: Dating is so hard. It's so hard. Here's this might be a this is a deeper question, Uh do you have do you believe you have to be fully healed from your previous lover in order to love someone new to have that capacity again?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, we've all had our hearts broken where you just want to, like right away go out with somebody else. And for me and my personal experience when I have been heartbroken or really really really hurt, I am not able to switch gears that quickly, like I have to be totally healed to be open to meet somebody else. Like it's I've tried it. It's just too hard for me. I feel breakups very intensely, and I think it's really important to you know, to almost kind of shut that door and then move on to the next. So for me, I'm not one who can overlap to try to move on.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you're asking more from like a time perspective or is it the first person after a breakup, because I think it could be the first person, but maybe you know you can't expedite the time on feeling and healing.
Speaker 3: Do you think, is it like a set you know they said on I think it was on Friends, one of those sitcoms. They said, like, you take the time of the relationship and what cut in half, and that's the time it takes to get over it. Do you believe that? Is it a time thing or I think it has.
Speaker 1: To do with the intensity of it. And like I dated a guy for two and a half months and he dubbed me, and I swear to god, I think it took me a year to get over him. And my friends are like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: He was not even a great guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's none of that. But I know and I think that that falls under the category of, you know, something in his childhood wounds, emotional baggage in mind. It was like this like imprinting right, and it was it just I don't know, I could not recover from that. And then there have been people I've dated for a year and a year and a half and it's like I don't even look back, like it just didn't trigger me in that way. So I don't think it's so much time for healing. I think it's like, what was it that struck such a chord? With you that you have to get over it. It's more about like what work do I need to do within myself, you know? And I feel like every relationship I've had, I'm making healthier choices and I'm learning like I like this from this person, this from this person to help build the toolbox of what's going to be you know, the perfect, the perfect thing for me. But I don't think it's time. I think it has to do with something with your wound, your emotional baggage.
Speaker 2: For me, I agree, And I think also on making healthier choices, I feel like I'm getting much better at course correcting or communicating earlier so that something doesn't either become a bigger problem as I continue on in a relationship and has a chance to potentially, you know what I mean, kind of rectify itself because I'm doing a better job of communicating. And I think dialogue is so important. That's a total tangent.
Speaker 1: And communication is really important and vulnerability. That's something I've had to learn is have really uncomfortable conversations instead of shut down.
Speaker 3: Okay, this will be our last question. We're in the holiday season here. Do you think it's a red flag if a guy and suspend the holidays with his family instead of being with yours.
Speaker 1: Well, this is really interesting because a friend of mine's daughter who's thirty, has been dating this guy for about a year. And my friend called me and said, do you think it's weird that she's not invited on the You know, she went last year on the family trip with them, and this year they haven't brought it up here. Do you think that's a red flag? And I said, I do for her, right, because they're you know, at a year end, you thinks potentially starting their life together. I think for us when people have children or maybe like a regular plan that they've always doe. I think, as long as you're kind of communicating, maybe why like, hey, like it would be so fun to do something together this vacation. But you know, we just started dating recently, and I'd already had this plan or I had, you know, committed to doing this. But you know, it's nothing more than a function of of you know that, right. It's not a deeper message of like I'm just not that into you. But we can all read the tea leaves and read the room and know if somebody's into us or not or wants to be that and where there's a will, there's a way, you know, somebody could fly home to be home for New Year's Eve if they really want to see somebody.
Speaker 2: And I think that's back to like the post divorce where life is a little messier and complicated, and when it comes to the holidays, I think kind of what you're saying, Louise is if you communicate on what why the reason for not wanting to be there, I think it's totally fair because post like, I prioritize my family holidays with my immediate family. And I mean I dated somebody for several years and we would do Christmas the three days prior to my family, you know, I remember, Yeah, and then I would essentially kick him out and be like, Okay, my family's here now. That really hurt his feelings, Yeah I did. But I aren't going to change your routine, which is a happy routine. Yeah. So I guess I'm on the flip side of that question. But yeah, I mean that's how I feel. It's important to me.
Speaker 1: But if you are really I mean I also think like sometimes we don't make changes because we don't want to make the changes. Like it's like there's a will, there's way if you really wanted him to be a part of it, you know what I'm saying, Like you could have made changes, you just didn't want to, And that's okay too.
Speaker 2: But I also think I have it all. I think you can have your cake and eat it too. And I think if you guys, do you know, a week with each other and then a week with families for various reasons, like, I think that that can work. So I think it's I don't think you can generalize, and I think all situations, no, I.
Speaker 1: Agree, But I also think friends no friends like you. When I'm getting somebody and I'm like, look warm on it, I'm like, yeah, it's great. You're like yeah, you look like you're really excited, but no, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 1: This is really great, and you're like okay. And then when I'm like, yeah, we're done, and she's like, no surprise. I've been waiting for weeks for her. I was at dinner, Oh my god, I and then I know we have to go. I've been dating somebody and it was it was good.
Speaker 4: Like it was. It was good.
Speaker 1: It was nice and fun and it was good and it fell under the category of like I had a big life. It was a part of my life. And I was at a dinner with a bunch of a bunch of girls and in front of mine sat down and she was like glowing and she said, the fucking my boyfriend, I'm so in love. And I was like sitting there thinking, I don't know that way, why don't I feel that way? And my other friend looks at me, she goes, you're dating somebody, right, I go yeah, She goes, why don't you sound like that? And I was like and it was like like getting hit over the head. You know what I'm saying, because I knew what I felt on the inside, but when a friend can see it and can like call it out, it's sometimes hard to hear because the truth, you know, the truth deep down that voice we have that little inner voice in our heart and mind.
Speaker 3: M hm, Well, this has been so much fun. Thank you guys for letting me be part of the action here. I feel like we j all just went on our first date.
Speaker 1: Would we get a second date?
Speaker 3: Yes? I was going to say, I would call you both back the same time.
Speaker 4: Thanks Easton, such a cutie.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for your vulnerability thanks for being so honest. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Here well, fun to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hey, it's Jenny Garth. I love hearing those gals Thelma and Louise when they take over the show. Such great insight and advice. If you are single or trying to get back out there after a divorce and you want dating advice, or you're ready to find love again, we want to hear from you. Call us one eight four four four I Do Pod that's eight four four four four three six seven sixty three or email us at idopod at iHeartRadio dot com, follow us on Instagram and TikTok at. But I Do Part two Pod. All this information is going to be in our show notes, but make sure to rate us and review us because we love you. I Do Part two and iHeartRadio podcasts where falling in love is the main objective