Speaker 1: From Hollywood. See you, thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Nice to see you guys. It is the fourteenth day of September. We're almost to our IET Radio Music Festival converging in Las Vegas. Welcome to your Thursday morning. Gonna be cloudy this morning, sunshine later, quite comfortable. Actually it's going to be mid seventies, mid eighties inland.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: So if you can enjoy the afternoon or get outside for lunch later. Hello, back room, Hello, are you bummed that you're not Mexico City with Ruby MICHAELA? You're here working early in the morning, you know.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay. Well you sound chipper about it though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Good well, cheap one of the week off. What do I know is different about Tanya? Is it your hair? Did you change your hair?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Why do you have to look for a mark to see if you can answer the question about your hair? That's very bizarre.
Speaker 4: And she styled her hair today that's crimp it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've done this before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but usually you have it pulled back in like a messy munner.
Speaker 2: Pointed, this is like you took time to crimp it this morning or something.
Speaker 3: So actually this is left over from the Jonas brothers.
Speaker 4: The Joan has brought.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that. No, that was five days ago.
Speaker 6: You had your hair like pulled back in a ponytail, like two days ago that it lay out yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is false. I know my own hair.
Speaker 2: You guys, we don't think you do.
Speaker 3: I can show you. We have video of this show. I can show you video.
Speaker 1: Are Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, well you were covering it up so we didn't know. But anyway, I like it. As I was trying to tell you whatever, this new style is nice, trying to get a compliment out and can't even do it possible, criticized roll the tape, like we have a control room standing by people fingers on buttons, roll tapes.
Speaker 6: Your hair is looking extra slick on your side to.
Speaker 2: Mind, So maybe I'm projecting because I'm not happy with mine today. Yesterday mine was good and you guys didn't say anything.
Speaker 6: So I think it looks good today. Why why don't you like it today?
Speaker 2: It's very straw, It's like stringy. Oh I think I rushed out of the shower.
Speaker 3: No, I think it looks like nice?
Speaker 7: Does it happen if it's too wet? And then you try to style and then and then I put hairsprain it fast? You don't it's stringy.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's how Sofia Richie gets her slick back like bun that everybody.
Speaker 2: Trying to look like Sofia Richie over here, right right? Okay, I like her hair looks great, but I'm not trying to look sick like that. That's a cool look for her. Yeah, it doesn't look great for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so.
Speaker 2: Here we go. It's Thursday morning. Mark. You know what, I really enjoy you enjoying the show. Thank you. But I'd like to hear you enjoy it a little bit better, is there? Tubs? Can you get a microphone? Everybody? Mark? So when he enjoys the show, because they'd be like right on his mouth, but like you know a little atmosphere. Yeah, yeah, well he's got one. That's just doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Just keep it off because I don't want to interrupt.
Speaker 2: Well, can't you put it on? Like, oh so we can hear you enjoy the show. Yes, I can move it a little bit away from my head. Let me, let me hear. So, I you know, we just said something funny. I mean, but laugh naturally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, isn't that you can't he's not an actor say something funny.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, it'll be a while. Can you stick till nine?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Your giggle gives me life? So I just want to I want to experience it.
Speaker 4: Look I like to change for the show.
Speaker 2: All right, So today, what are we gonna do? Ryan's roses? So her husband. So here's the deal. Her husband's like less stressed out? Good news? Right?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Why cause he might be relieving his stress elsewhere. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I do know what you're saying. And it's not great.
Speaker 2: No, it's not great. I mean he's out, he's about and he's relieving his stress. So he's happy.
Speaker 4: Stop say relieving this that's what she told me.
Speaker 2: She told me that he's relieved that his stress relief is not a good thing to hear Mark? That was Mark? Didn't that make the show?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: I hear it?
Speaker 3: I mean I don't realize that you can't hear it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's better than the headphones, Okah, I want him in the headphones. Do you remember one of those weeks where you just look at your schedule. Maybe you look at today and you're like, there's just too much. I don't want to do all of it.
Speaker 6: I had my day planned out perfectly and a meeting popped up today. That's totally kind of throwing a monkey wrench.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm tired of these pop up meetings TOOM members, throwing the pop up meetings stop. And this is a real conflict. I think a lot of people can relate to this. You know, taking care of your kids, your family, your errands, yourself, like to find time to do it's hard, and when you actually decide to do something for you, it's kind of sacred. I believe that, thank you, and siciny is said, this is a sacred time. And then I blame THEATA for sending a pop up zoom notice conflict.
Speaker 6: It actually wasn't her, but sure someone else out in the management orbit.
Speaker 2: Blame her for now she's she's our direct report, so anyway, but the conflict is actually very real, sacred personal moment and work. What happened?
Speaker 6: So I have a wax appointment, and as you all know, I schedule this six weeks in advance, and it's very difficult to get my wax girl to reschedule her is like it's not gonna work, you know what I mean. She's I won't be able to get her for another couple of weeks, and that throws everything off. So it's fifteen minute appointment, right, So I should be able to just be able to have to have my appointment and not have anything else in between. Well, all of a sudden, this hour long zoom training meeting for this new program that we're going to be using here at work got put right smack in the middle of my wax appointment.
Speaker 4: And I looked at it and I was like, how important is this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: So I was like I saw that it's teams, and I'm like, I'm trying. I can just like do this not have my camera on, and and so I think I'm just gonna still take the meeting.
Speaker 2: You do it audio only, and do audio only during all the high risk places to be caught. That's a dangerous one.
Speaker 4: There's about eighty three people on this meeting.
Speaker 2: There's no imagine if something goes wrong. You've seen stories, all of a sudden, the audio, the camera goes wrong and you're in your waxing appointment. That's like the one place you don't want to be.
Speaker 6: But I think that it's one of those meetings where like they don't even turn the cameras on. There's no way that they can turn the camera people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: At least I'm definitely not gonna have the camera on. I will make sure it's not.
Speaker 2: But not to volunteer anybody. But Tanya, couldn't you sit in for her on the training? Uh?
Speaker 3: Nous just to be trained?
Speaker 2: No, I could train her.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean Tanya.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you are a good friend, you'd say I'll sit in on that and then I'll tell you what they say there.
Speaker 4: It's for a program that she wouldn't know how to use.
Speaker 2: Oh so she's saying you are not tech savvy.
Speaker 3: No, but I've honestly done this before. I remember I had like a doctor's appointment and it was an emergency doctor's appointment, and uh, you ought to change the jock meeting by like an hour, And I was like, I'm just going to take the jock meeting from my doctor's appointmentsency meeting.
Speaker 2: I mean there's emergency surgery or something.
Speaker 3: No, it was surgery. I was I was don't tell us no, you know, it was after I got back from my trip. I was just having some stomach issues.
Speaker 2: Okay, you would not believe how much I know about the competitive nature of these waxing appointments and the fact you cannot sweat after.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know that.
Speaker 2: I do. I want to remind you, but I'm reminding you. Don't sweat after. It'll ruin the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Not cute.
Speaker 2: How are you memorizing? I have a picture memory, like I need to see colors, shapes, sentences, things like that to memorize stuff. If I just hear it, I can't memorize.
Speaker 4: I'm a repeater.
Speaker 2: So you got to what you hear it? Say it back? Yeah, read it?
Speaker 4: I read it. I read it.
Speaker 6: I have to say it back over and if I say it over and over in my head, then it's like in So I thought.
Speaker 2: This was really good for a lot of students going back to school, they say, these are the four steps. Check this out, help you memorize. Read it in your head. So, for example, today's National Cream Filled don't Day, just read that? Okay them, I read it out loud. I just did, but I'll do it again. Today's National Cream Field don't day that it should be in my head. I close my eyes. What is today days national cream filed Today? It works?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Then I write it down, write it down memory.
Speaker 2: Is National cream filled don't Day?
Speaker 4: And now you'll remember that. What is today National cream filled donut Day?
Speaker 2: MICHAELA?
Speaker 4: What is today National cream filled donut Day?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 7: Everybody knows it really works, So say it out loud and then write it.
Speaker 2: Read it in your head. Read it out loud, close your eyes, say it out loud from memory, then write it down. Nice So you don't memorize, well, you said I do not.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try. I'm actually gonna try this.
Speaker 2: What do you have to memorize? Next?
Speaker 3: H nothing?
Speaker 2: Why does Mark have the answers? Something weird is going on? Is there a codependency that we don't know about here?
Speaker 4: Well, that's the whole other show.
Speaker 2: Questions. Chany has to look to up produce some Mark before she answers.
Speaker 4: More five out of five?
Speaker 2: But yeah, but what is it? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Nothing going on?
Speaker 4: Let's actually try to not look.
Speaker 2: At Mark yet. Don't look at Mark Mark? Yes, where he just loo wear a Halloween mask? Okay, I'll hide, all right? So what do you have to memorize next? I don't.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know. I have nothing coming up that I need to memorize something for.
Speaker 2: Or do you not know because you didn't memorize what you have to memorize coming to next?
Speaker 6: We always have to memorize stuff sometimes that they make us do videos for if they don't have a tele prompter for us.
Speaker 2: If I'll give you a scripe, you shoot a new Kiss pays your Bills video.
Speaker 3: I actually think sham doing that soon.
Speaker 2: Well, then you would have stuff to memorize, but you forgot.
Speaker 3: No, they have a prompter.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's hack is how the prompter is going to go out. Okay, tomorrow's hack is how to remember things. You got to memorize today's quote. The prompter is by the way, don't rely on that prompter. It is shoddy. Just because you've today's quote. Just because you've collected scars, does it mean you've surrendered your strength. Because you collected scars doesn't mean you've surrendered your strength. WHOA, it's very deep Thursday morning. We are all in it to get through it. On Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 6: Well California State university students will see tuition increase starting next year. Yeah, it will be a hike intuition by six percent annually for the next five years. Grants from the Encampment and Resolution Fund will be dispersed in eleven communities and eleven projects throughout the state. The funds will help around twenty six hundred unhoused people move out of encampments and into permanent housing. All The Padres took two of three from the Dodgers, but Los Angeles still won the season series nine games to four. The LA Dodgers will have a day off before traveling to Seattle on Friday for a three game weekend series against the Mariners.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're just starting your day, something to think about for your morning routine. Wash your face with salt water. I washed my face every morning, brush my teeth, used to toilet immediately before I make my coffee. Wash your face with salt water.
Speaker 4: I literally thought ocean water, and I was like, how.
Speaker 2: No, hot to do? Salt salt water, actual salt water in your sink. It helps eliminate acne. Any trick right, saltwater, Try it? Okay? Tany the training report. Then we got a Ryan's roses, the Ryan's roses. So her husband is happy, which is great, except she thinks his happiness is because he's having an affair. So that's coming up Tanya.
Speaker 3: Well eight months after officially confirming their relationship. Chris Evans we all know him from Avengers and Knives Out and Alba Baptista. She is a Portuguese actress. They reportedly got married over the weekend in Cape cod. The two of them have kept their relationship pretty private aside. Besides, there's like a handful of photos that they posted throughout the year, but apparently they kept the wedding super lockdown tight. Guess how to sign. NDA's phones were forfeited. And I actually kind of like the forfeiting of phones because I feel like now when you see photos from weddings, it's just everybody like holding up their phones, right, So I kind of liked that idea. But yeah, I think that this is a good idea that people should do in their weddings. And then there actually was there's another secret too. I'm okay.
Speaker 1: U what.
Speaker 2: No wonder everybody was shady about what we're doing this hour, even Mark. I'm like, I don't understand. This hour doesn't make any sense of the things we're going to talk about. How did you hide that from us? Has it been on your finger in the whole morning.
Speaker 3: I haven't been wearing it.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: That's why your hairs this way.
Speaker 3: That's why my hair just.
Speaker 2: So I knew it.
Speaker 3: Am I staring at Mark all morning because I've been like stressed and like I've been nervous.
Speaker 2: It all makes sense. I noticed her hair was like perfectly read dude, and then she keeps staring at Mark about everything because he knew, but we didn't know, and now we know.
Speaker 3: I wanted to surprise you guys on the air, so I was like really stressed. I didn't tell anybody, and it's been like killing me, Like it's like been so hard.
Speaker 6: I say, god, I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 2: Cannot just say thank God and congratulations, but yes, thank you me Lord, and congratulations, thank you. Engaged. Finally, I know we were also stressed. I have no idea what we've been thinking stressed.
Speaker 4: I was just like when I was just.
Speaker 2: Like me started thinking about the speech we may have to give. Are you talking about which is like next year? Is the year?
Speaker 3: You know? Yeah, yeah, that's my gosh.
Speaker 1: Wait, I know.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you now.
Speaker 4: That was the plan?
Speaker 3: Are you guys happy that I surprised you. I was nervous about that too.
Speaker 8: I was because it was so uninterested in this story like this from like and then she.
Speaker 2: Kept like going, I know the other interesting thing. I'm like, well, the first one was interested, the other one. I mean, this is like please ratings grabber almost Okay, they took their phones.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: Literally, Cis and I were checking our phone until you said.
Speaker 3: It took a little bit longer than I thought because.
Speaker 2: We tuned into real and we were listening.
Speaker 1: To the gosh.
Speaker 3: I was trying to figure out how I wanted to do it. I like, wasn't sure. I didn't want to do it, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Right, because if you had have been like, I have something to share with you guys.
Speaker 3: So I kept it in my pocket and my cargo pants today and I put it in my pocket.
Speaker 2: And your hair is redone because of it.
Speaker 3: So actually, no, this is still actually my engagement hair.
Speaker 2: Tany's engaged. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: As I look back, weird things were happening, sisany right, things were just a little off this morning all morning, every every question we asked Tany, she'd look to Mark because he knew were timing when they were going to reveal it to us.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Then I looked at like what Mark had planned this hour for the show, and I was like, that's weird.
Speaker 4: I was like, why would she have two trendings back to.
Speaker 2: Back reports coming up the hour before rose?
Speaker 1: And then I was like, what does that one mean?
Speaker 4: The second?
Speaker 2: When she started with the first one, which is the most boring in my life, it.
Speaker 3: Was like old news, but it felt like the perfect way to like do it, you know, like in a trending report that was about like a secret wedding or whatever. And so that's I didn't want to tell anybody at work, I told I didn't want to. I wanted to be completely surprised.
Speaker 2: This happened on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: It happened on Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Sunday night, Okay, so take us through it, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I was obviously I've been anticipating this, so I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Like anticipating, Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Did not expect it to be happening this Sunday. So I went to the Jonas brother Show on Saturday night. I was exhausted. I was like, so just like drained on Sunday. And so Robbie last minute was like, I'm going to book us a couple's massage. It all really help you relax. And I was like, oh, that's so nice.
Speaker 2: Had you had your manicure.
Speaker 3: Well, my nails are kind of always my nails.
Speaker 2: Are ready for two.
Speaker 3: So uh, so we go for a couple's massage and we should walk up to the place and and uh, the woman was like, I'm so sorry. I know you guys come here often, but our couple's room is actually there's like some water damage, and so I have you guys just going at the same time in two separate rooms. And I was like, whatever, you know, you don't talk in a massage anyway, couples massages sometimes they're awkward. Yeah, so I was like whatever, didn't think anything of it. So I go in for my massage and I come out and the messuse hands me this note that was from Robbie and it said, my angel, it's been a long journey, but we're finally here. Your dress, makeup, and shoes are in the locker room.
Speaker 2: And so when I got.
Speaker 3: The note, I kind of knew what was going on, so there was no massage.
Speaker 2: The massage roses no massage.
Speaker 3: I got a massage, but he didn't get one.
Speaker 4: Take a bread. Take a bread.
Speaker 3: When I was getting my massage, he went and he got his suit on. He went and got my clothes out of the car, put them in the locker room for me, and he was like arranging everything while I was in the massage. Got it so it said meet me right outside on the terrace. And so at that point when I got the note, I knew what was going on. And this missus like it was just like it starts bawling, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm getting engaged.
Speaker 2: And so then you get dressed and you go to the terrace.
Speaker 3: So I start bawling immediately, and I had he brought my makeup, and I was like, I'm not going to put any makeup on because I'm crying. I can't put anything on. So I showered really quick because I had like oil on me. And I put the dress on and he picked like this beautiful white dress that I had that I loved, and he packed me like white heels and then I walked out and I was actually in the courtyard that is like really meaningful to us. It's like this really special courtyard. And he was standing there in.
Speaker 2: The place where you would go look for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was basically like the place where, yeah, where we were both going all the time and didn't know each other.
Speaker 4: The Invisible String, the Invisible String.
Speaker 3: So I walk out and he's in a suit standing there, and Invisible String was playing like the piano version of it in the in the background, so it's just him and Invisible String playing. And I walked up and I'm just like bawling, like I'm just crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so in love with him too, and so good.
Speaker 3: So he I walk up to him and and he talks for like four and a half minutes like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we know around here that's too long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he talks for he talks for a very long.
Speaker 2: Time, play a song.
Speaker 3: And then he gets down on his knee and he asks me to marry him, and uh, then out of.
Speaker 2: Nowhere, then you said yes.
Speaker 3: Then I said yes, and out of nowhere, Uh, his kids run up. Sonny's there. Sonny runs up to us, and and then right behind them was my family, his family and like my best best like sisters.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, choreographs, and.
Speaker 3: So they all walk out and they're hugging us, and I was like, at that point, it was really really hot, so I was like dripping sweat. Like I was like I just felt sweat just like coming off.
Speaker 4: Me, and I could just standard pit sweat.
Speaker 3: People taking photos and I'm like, I look so ugly and so gross. I didn't care, but I was just like, yeah, it was so overwhelming because like my family lives in San Diego.
Speaker 2: So if you're just shooting, and Tanya got engaged and she's telling us the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so after that we went. Robbie arranged like a little champagne toast downstairs, so we all just went and like drank champagne and took pictures and my girl, it was so cute, like I was getting the story, the behind the scenes of everything, and he was in like a group chat with my girlfriends. They were trying to figure out and like, uh, he was packing my makeup to bring and like my girlfriends took video of him like figuring out what to bring, and like it's really sweet, it's really really cute.
Speaker 2: Out of the park. Congratulations, thank you officially engaged, Thank you now are you sure this is what you want?
Speaker 3: I'm very sure, Yes, very very sure we are. So I want to show you a picture just because it's just so cute.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Stockless, that's what you see?
Speaker 2: Ale.
Speaker 3: Look, I literally was just crying the whole fricking time. You look, I can't stop crying. And I haven't stopped crying, like I like, have not stopped crying.
Speaker 5: Day.
Speaker 3: So then we're doing the champagne and stuff. Also my phone, I don't have my phone this entire time, and I was like, I need a FaceTime Ryan sicany And then I was like, actually it's Sunday. I can just They wanted me to surprise them on the air. I'll just wait. And then I was like, you know what I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: When did you tell Mark our producers?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 2: Wow you too.
Speaker 3: But I had to tell him because I needed to. I couldn't just surprise him. I had to figure out how to put it in the.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 6: Look, I had to surprise you guys with all my baby news and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So it takes a minute. Yeah, well done, well done, thank you.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I wanted to FaceTime you guys at the actual.
Speaker 2: We believe you, we believe you did, we believe you won.
Speaker 4: This is so much better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you would appreciate it. Save it for the show.
Speaker 2: You the show that delivers everything this hour, from engagements to next Ryan's Roses. There's a lot of right yes, so this is happy face. We're gonna get into questionable face now why at two point seven it's kiss FM. It's time for Ryan's Roses right now. Dear Ryan and Sisney from Brenda in Culvery City. I recently noticed small changes in my husband'shavior. He seems way less stressed, he seems happy. All sounds good, yeah, like that's what you want in a relationship, but it's the why. Why does he feel better? Why is he happier? What's her concern? Let's grab Brendan out. Brendan, thanks for coming on. So on the surface, this all sounds great. You got a spouse, it's happy. Why are you concerned?
Speaker 10: Well, just because like he's been just this ball of stress, that's who he is, and then all of a sudden that's gone. So to me, it just feels like something's going on. He's much more laid back and relaxed when before he was always hustling, like this promotion, that promotion, this job, earning money? Here is it? It's just always But what.
Speaker 2: Do you think is going on? Oh? Just talk about the Okay, you think he's having an affair. Why do you think he's having an affair?
Speaker 10: I don't know. He's just like we used to have. We used to be more intimate, like every like clockwork. Now we're not so intimate. But he's really chill and relaxed. It just doesn't add up to me.
Speaker 2: Do you have a hunch Do you have any idea who he might be having an affair with?
Speaker 10: I really don't. I mean anyone he's to be working with.
Speaker 2: So there's no real evidence of the affair other than his happiness.
Speaker 10: Well yeah, and he's relaxed.
Speaker 2: And the thing, here's the thing, like, clearly there's more that's not there. If you think that because his happiness, it means he's having an affair, like something else is going on there or you're not feeling something in that relationship, Like what's at the root.
Speaker 1: Exactly? Now?
Speaker 2: What is at the roots? What's the issue at the root with you guys?
Speaker 10: I mean, it just seems like his attitude has changed you know, everything was just more you know, urgent, urgent, and now it's like some times I can go to work and things are more flexible. Sometimes it's like it's an emergency. It just doesn't see it's just a change of attitude almost entirely, and it's all around work.
Speaker 2: Okay, stay where you are, don't move, Brenda. We're gonna come back at everything organized here. So the gist is Brenda's husband's happy and she thinks there's a problem.
Speaker 4: Do you have any kids?
Speaker 10: No kids.
Speaker 2: He's happy and she thinks he's having an affair. We try to get to the bottom of it, but that's kind of where we are. Yeah, okay, so Brenda, we're gonna call him. I need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call him. Then his name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call my husband on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that right now. Be very quiet until we tell him he's on the air, and good luck to you, Brenda.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hi is this Adam?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: My name is Kendall. I'm calling from Butterfly Blooms in Culver City. How are you doing this morning.
Speaker 9: Okay, you know what's this in regard to.
Speaker 6: Well, since you're a resident in the area, we are offering a promotion for you today. It is a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 4: They're absolutely free.
Speaker 6: We're just trying to promote our business and if you like them, then we hopefully you know you refer us to friends and family.
Speaker 4: But for now they are free.
Speaker 6: So we can just start with the name of the person you want to send them to and they'll receive them by lunchtime today.
Speaker 12: Okay, so it's free. This isn't some sort of scam.
Speaker 4: They are free now.
Speaker 6: I don't need I don't need cash, I don't need credit card info from you, I don't need anything like that.
Speaker 4: You can start with the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 9: Okay, you send them to my wife, Brenda. Okay, and you're not gathering any other information for anything else your identity, theft.
Speaker 4: No, what would you like to put on the note for Brenda?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 12: Okay, all right, sorry, let's just say have a beautiful day. I got beautiful in capitals.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, Adam, your voice is being broadcast in the radio. My name is Ryan. I have your wife Brenda on the phone. Thank you for staying on with us here for a second, Surrey. Yes, my name is Ryan. Brenda's on the line here and she's asked us to cary.
Speaker 12: Brenda. What's going on?
Speaker 2: So the thing is, Adam, that are you happy? Adam?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And why are you? Tell me?
Speaker 2: Just forgive the intrusion, but why are you happy?
Speaker 1: Brenda?
Speaker 12: What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 2: This is Ryan? I asked, why are you happy?
Speaker 12: Well, well, I don't know. Just my things have gotten better recently.
Speaker 2: And how have they gotten better? What was wrong and what changed?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 12: Tell you the truth. I was really concerned about work. I was stressed like crazy all the time. And uh, that situation has changed a little bit. I'm learning a little bit more money. The stress level is way down, and it's just like you a breakthrough at work. Yeah, yeah, it breaks through, I guess.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Sure, I just feel a lot better. A lot of the stress is gone. So it's like I'm feeling a lot more secure.
Speaker 2: And is there any other outlet you're relieving your stress with? From?
Speaker 12: What? What? What are you asking exactly?
Speaker 10: I feel like you're having an affair.
Speaker 12: What you think I'm cheating?
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, I mean I know it sounds silly, but really, this whole thing with work, you were you were like stress all the time, and now you're not and I don't really know why. And sometimes you're running into work and sometimes you're not. You're very like flexible with the hours, and we're not really like.
Speaker 12: No, there, I'm not cheating. Okay, exactly what does that mean?
Speaker 1: What? Okay?
Speaker 12: Listen, I did I got a promotion of sorts at work?
Speaker 10: All right, of sorts? What is of sort?
Speaker 12: Hear me out? Hear me out, hear me out. Okay, I am working less logistically and more as a personal assistant.
Speaker 10: Okay, how are you making more money as a personal assistant? That does not cot? Well?
Speaker 12: Okay, you know and I can't say your name in the radio. Okay. That the woman I were work for, her name sirs for Jay, you know her? Yeah, Well, she lost her personal assistant and she offered me so much more money to be hers.
Speaker 10: But what does that entail? Because it sounds like super shady.
Speaker 12: I just need to be there, she needs me.
Speaker 2: So Adam, are you having an affair with her? Is there a romantic involvement, like, let's just get to it.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, we do work stuff.
Speaker 4: What's works?
Speaker 12: Rare work stuff like ADMNT stuff, get what works stuff and mostly works. Like it's mostly work.
Speaker 1: Stuff all the time's work?
Speaker 2: What's the not? Mostly?
Speaker 12: But I'm not on call like twenty four hours a day. So I help her out with whatever she's going through.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Adam, are you are you giving her any sort of emotional relationship type support, any sort of physical support, like just let's go man.
Speaker 12: Okay, there's nothing physical going on. Yes, we're becoming friends. I was I getting to know her. She has a lot of Do.
Speaker 1: You have feelings for her?
Speaker 2: Do you have feelings for Jay? No?
Speaker 12: I don't listen. Listen, Uh, this is good. I doubled my salary.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm waiting you and you're doing an honest job.
Speaker 12: Right, I'm just doing an honest job and a friend.
Speaker 2: You accept Adam, But you accept Adam's response, And why did you keep it from Brenda?
Speaker 12: You know, maybe this isn't the place to even talk about it. You know what I mean? This is getting really personal now, right.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely the worst place to talk about it. I acknowledge that but why did you keep it from Brenda?
Speaker 12: Well, I didn't, you know, I guess I wasn't quite sure how she would react, and I just thought that, you know, again, financially, everything else is so much better, is right, and everything that's better at home, and you know, it's a good thing.
Speaker 10: You don't really understand why do you didn't talk about with me? But I think that we should table this on the radio and discuss this when we are home. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, absolutely good luck, Thank you, Adam, appreciate it. Okay, bye, guys. A lot of people listen to Ryan's roses in the car together, friends, families, mothers, daughters. Matter of fact, listen to this. We got this on the talkback mic.
Speaker 5: Okay, So as a little tradition that we always do when we're driving to competitions, if we listen to Ryan's roses. I think we've done this for like the past like four maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is Sophie who listens to Ryan's roses. We're gonna go back to it, Kylon, Sophie, their mother, daughter and sonn California, listen to us. We're gonna go back to it here in a second, because Adam got a promotion at work. He got happy because of it. He didn't tell his wife Brenda. She sees the happiness and she thinks he's having an affair because he's changed his mood. But why did he keep that from her? And Sophie and Kylo? What is Ryan's Roses?
Speaker 5: If you don't know what Ryan's Roses is, it's on Kiss FM. Ryan Seacrest does it and it's basically like they do it on the radio Mondays and Thursday mornings.
Speaker 1: And yeah, women.
Speaker 5: Basically call in and try to catch their husbands or whoever their significant other is cheating. So it's really funny to listen to. But we just look up like old ones on YouTube and we'll just sit and it pass quit. Yeah, yeah, it's fun just to.
Speaker 8: Listen to him.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Sophie and Kylo with our best way of describing it ever, Mark, we just keep that and play it right before Ryan's Roses every day. Thank you Kylie and Sophie. So, yeah, what gives Adam Brenda? Brenda says, I think he's cheating because he's happy. Turns out he's become the personal assistant to his boss Jay. It's a woman Jay something, and he didn't tell his wife. He got double the pay to take this new job. So what is he hiding. I don't know if he's cheating or not, but what's he hiding? What's good to Monrovia Andrea? In what world do you not tell your spouse your significant other you got a big raise?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Seriously, I mean I think this guy is definitely cheating. Like, maybe not, he might not have feelings for what did he call her ja?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, but he definitely is, like she might have feelings for him. And if he's providing or you know, meeting all of her physical needs, like what does that mean exactly?
Speaker 2: I tell you what I think.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he didn't tell his wife because he thinks he might be attracted or he thinks he might there might be something that happens in the future, or in his head there might be something happens in the future.
Speaker 13: He feels guilty. He's being super shady. Clearly he knows he's doing something he shouldn't be doing well just by.
Speaker 2: Not sharing the rays with your spouse's shady.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's cheating, guys. I think he's not doing honest work like you said Ryan, right, he doesn't want to. Yes, I think he's like, I don't know, but I think there's something like illegal happening or something like that double salary all this and tell his wife thank.
Speaker 13: You's probably getting paid for you know who knows or whatever, which isn't legal. But that's also cheating. I think both things are true. I think yes, he's shooting on a play nab.
Speaker 2: He's pulling one of those briefcase things that the guy in suits was doing at the beginning of the series.
Speaker 3: I really need to start Suits exactly.
Speaker 2: Started it just started it you did?
Speaker 3: You took my suggestion?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said watch it. It was on the watch Lits, So I decided, what, let's It's been out for twenty years.
Speaker 1: I'll start now.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Andrew, thanks for listening to us. Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Always do.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: So as a little tradition that we always do when we're having social petitions, if we listened to Brian to Roses. I think we've done this for like the past like four maybe.
Speaker 2: And we will do it again Monday. Here a kiss on.
Speaker 1: Air with Ryan Sea.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where to begin. The Glee the joy, the glow, it's happening.
Speaker 4: Shocked, I mean we were shocked.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean we were. We were shocked at the timing of when she revealed to us because we were in the middle of a very boring trending room, which was the I guess that was the smoke screen.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: It was just like it was very old news. We're like, why is she talking about? This happened like four days ago.
Speaker 2: May I introduced Tanya's fiance, Robbie. I have a sense of relief and enjoy, you know, for for everybody here, Robbie. It was it was actually a total surprise when your fiance, Tanya, I told us we had no idea, and then she walked us through this romantic movie of what you did when you proposed. Yeah, I mean really beautiful. Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 11: I'm glad. I'm glad it was a surprise. I was debating, uh, calling you, Should I call you? Should I text you in advance? Should I should bring you in on it? And I was like, no, no, no, Tonnie wants to surprise you guys on air. It's gonna be amazing. So I'm glad at all.
Speaker 6: You know, it was a tough call for you, Robbie, and I understand the thebuckle that you were in.
Speaker 2: This show creates total complicationship.
Speaker 11: Really yeah, it's a total h yeah yeah, but but you guys have been such an intareental part of this thing from the very beginning, and not just like our relationship, but obviously you know Tanya's entire history leading up to this, So you guys are a huge part of it, and uh, you know, wouldn't be the same without you guys involved.
Speaker 2: We feel like we found you too. I mean, honestly, like we're taking a little bit of we feel like we found it.
Speaker 4: I mean I kind of like helped pick her pictures on.
Speaker 11: Him, so city actually is respondity was the one who I actually connected with I was texting with, not Tanya. So in a way, I'm.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going from it during the pandemic having to give you a code name of Socrates, yeah, then going into book friend, now I get fiance, but then Robbie, now fiance. It's like it's a news.
Speaker 4: So we're so happy for you guys.
Speaker 11: We've done such a long way. We started with you know, me whispering into Tanya's ear behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: I remember watching yeah on zoom. Dude, I'm curious, like, like, tell me about how you decided on the timing, because I think, you know Tanya's bright eyes, she was thinking certain times over the summer it was going to happen, and then it did, tell me, bring me the us.
Speaker 11: But yeah, so I'll give maybe a shorter version of the story because it was longer version. But this was ready to happen numerous times, starting from probably about six seven months ago. But you know, life, things happened and things come up, and you know, logistic issues, and so finally I was in a position to do it. And then it was just figuring out the perfect time, the perfect window, coordinating with kind of the family and some of her kind of immediate like closest friends who are basically her family to be there because I really wanted to have kind of a small you know, toast with everybody after so coordinating everybody and uh, and it just worked out perfectly. I knew she was expecting it kind of any minute, and so I still wanted it to be a surprise, and so I think she told you the story, but yeah, definitely not expecting it when it happened.
Speaker 2: Water damage in the couple's massage room was a grass great yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah yeah, and shout out to the how they were they Oscar performance.
Speaker 13: It was Oscar performance.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is Robbie and Tania are engaged. If you're just joining us now, you know what's funny is you guys, I think you were like literally under the Eiffel Tower in Paris at midnight and it didn't happen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, let me tell you the amount of pressure that was happening look in her eyes under the Eiffel Tower for me to have to not do it there, and there was a lot, there was a lot of heartbreak.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it. I was in Venicea and it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: No, But honestly, but honestly, this this proposal was like picture perfect. It was so meaningful where it was and how it.
Speaker 11: Was so like that's what I'm saying, Like the Eiffel Tower obviously with the most romantic twats in the world, But this the way we did it, the way I was planning to do it, even when I was at the Hiffel Tower. When we were at Eiffel Tower, was truly meaningful and personal to us so to me, even more romantic than the Eiffel Tower, and so I'm glad it worked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations. Robbie and Tani are engaged. And if you just tune in though, we have tickets to their wedding coming up on the tes that'll be uh mark. After pay your bills, let's do wedding tickets on the tens.
Speaker 11: I love you, guys. I'm happy to be officially part of the family now and look forward to celebrating with all the.
Speaker 2: Big see Robbie. Congratulations, Pal, Congratulations, congratulations, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Robbie, good job on the ring.
Speaker 11: WHOA well, you know, you know she deserves it all.
Speaker 6: I love your fiance, do you she I think she got towels printed and Rod Prince.
Speaker 11: You know the people who are necessarily to work Beyonce to everything.
Speaker 6: I know one of them right here, Charity change her signature on her email.
Speaker 2: On Airthryan Seacrest and fiance. Hey, Robbie, thanks bro for coming on. Congratulations, Buddy, talk to you soon.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Talk to He's a good one. Tany you guys got good ones like Michael's Assault of the Earth. Robbie Salt of the Earth. Yeah, like, these are good dudes. Don't screw it up, y'all.
Speaker 3: And I met him on a dating app. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 2: We can't like that's wild, all right? So seriously, are we gonna do tickets to your wedding?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I left your promotion meeting later today and get into it.
Speaker 4: I just sent you my wedding planner.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Oh my gosh, are you a wedding now? Is it that whole next thing we have to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're gonna give it, like I think, maybe a week or two to just enjoy this engagement and then maybe start planning.
Speaker 2: Okay, a week or two, give it a month, like, enjoy it. Have you not heard me preach about being president?
Speaker 4: You got to get the planner early?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so pass it. Titanian Robbie's wedding ten. Pass the out keya form crypto dot com arena. We don't know yet the kia for him.
Speaker 4: So fine, I mean to connections there.
Speaker 2: It's changed your energy. I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 4: All right, it's been a long time coming.
Speaker 2: Come on, Tiny's engaged to Robbie. Gosh, what a great story. Too romantic? I know kind of makes me want to be romantic. This weekend, you should all celebrate Tiny's engagement with some romance. Yeah down, all right, y'all want to hear about a really great app where you can get good food for a very accessible price. I can't believe I just discovered this app, Like you should have known about this back in the day when we were eating ramen noodles in school.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I think this is so great, especially if you're, yeah, living that life, you're a college student, Like, why not students?
Speaker 2: Not students? Anyon wants to deal in fresh food. Sysney's got this app called too Good to Be What?
Speaker 4: Too good to Go?
Speaker 2: Too good to Go? Okay, I want to call it too good to be true.
Speaker 4: True, it's called Too Good to Go.
Speaker 6: You can get in the app store. It's free, download it and then you create an account. Blah blah. What it is is, you know, like at the end of the day, bakeries restaurants they throw away food that are just they have to it's not gonna be good for the next day, and so it goes to waste.
Speaker 2: They just toss it out.
Speaker 4: A lot of places do.
Speaker 6: And so what this app does is you can go to these restaurants and buy it's almost like a mystery bag. And the bags are anywhere from four ninety nine to five ninety nine, just depends on like the restaurant or the bakery or the donut shop that you're going to go to. So Alfred's Coffee and Burbank, for example, you can go and score a surprise bag that'll have different pastries. It'll have like you know, they do their breakfast burritos there, they'll have all the stuff left or from the day or from their refrigerator from that day and sandwiches whatever it is, and it'll be a mystery it'll be fresh from that day and then and it'll be four ninety nine for the mystery bag.
Speaker 2: And in the bag, how much stuff is in it? What's the volume of the mystery bag? It does whatever is.
Speaker 4: Just depends on those on the restaurant exactly. You don't know. They don't open it for you, but you just pay five bucks for this.
Speaker 2: But that's fun. I kind of like it's the al Ma case of you know, the end of the day baking good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so much goes to waste. I remember when I was working at the Daily Grind, it was like a coffee shop and we could only hold certain things for like a day. The donuts had to go that night, and I'm like, they're still good and we had to toss some. I was part of.
Speaker 6: These restaurants are like donut shops bakeries because of the pastries like bagels don't hold you know, all that stuff. Missus Fields Cookies the Glendell Galleria, for example, you can go get a surprise bag for five ninety nine filled with cookies and brownies.
Speaker 4: All those cookies are going to toss them at the end of the day, right, so it's just like you just.
Speaker 6: Go and get this mystery bag. I'm so down for this. I think it's a total game changer and I think it's an incredible idea that they've done this. There's pizza joints that do this. You can go and get leftover food that's left over from the pizza places.
Speaker 4: Like just I think it's just like really cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's called too Good to Go. It's a food app. If you've not heard about that, check it out. A lot of places.
Speaker 4: Here and supermarkets will do this too, so you just got to like look on the app. If it's in the ISSUREA.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's good. I like it. Tanya getting engaged. What does that mean for all of us? It means you're in a different headspace, Tanya, because we know this was on your mind. It was weighing on you a little bit.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: It was always in the back of my head.
Speaker 2: It was always apparent. Yeah, And for Sissy and I there's just an excitement because all we're living vicariously through your happiness. And for others maybe you might say, oh, does it put pressure on anybody else around here with a microphone? Do you get just know it doesn't.
Speaker 4: You're speaking for everyone.
Speaker 3: I think he's speaking about himself.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what people are thinking. But I'm just saying if you were well like MICHAELA, you'll feel pressure now that Tanya's engaged to do anything. No, you know why. So we just want to sort of wallow in the wake of your proposal moment, and it is the thinking Cissy and I were so reminiscing about your your trip, your path, your journey, all the different potential suitors out there, the ones that may have you know, tried the same thing Robbie did, but just didn't get there.
Speaker 3: No, I went through them, you know, I went through them. I never gave up.
Speaker 7: Now you really loved hard Yes, so you joined the show back in and it just stay with me.
Speaker 2: Here we're gonna take a little walk through the past and this, you know, this is what we should be doing to celebrate where you are and where you've grown and this moment right right. So anyway, he joined the show back in? Was it twenty eleven?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Online chat chick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on air chatchick as our blogger. Yeah, remember that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here is a clip from way back then. I think you're talking about, I don't know, driving in San Diego to surprise your boyfriend at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he thinks I'm going Saturday morning, but I'm really going to leave Friday to surprise him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, is that because you want to catch him cheating?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, have you.
Speaker 2: Thought about that though?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry to like it's sweaky mouse. How do I sound so? Why? I sound exactly the same that you sound like your half of you?
Speaker 3: Like I'm fifteen.
Speaker 2: No, tany, I wouldn't worry about it. I was gonna say, what show you listen you ever heard of?
Speaker 3: Ryan's roses try to ignore it.
Speaker 2: So you're going to go down all the way down to San Diego on Friday, and what is your plan? Knock on the door, and then what are you going to say?
Speaker 3: Surprise?
Speaker 2: And then that that never actually ends up the way you think it's going to end up. We were just you know, playing Devil's Advocate there. Yeah, so this is the walk down memory Lane with Tanya before she got engaged. So that guy didn't work out, right?
Speaker 3: No, that was my big heartbreak. That's when I would come to work every day crying.
Speaker 4: And is that the guy that broke up with you on FaceTime? Yes? Yeah? Ill, Okay, moving on, let's.
Speaker 2: Shump to mister Wilshire. So I don't know guy guy guy in between and then mister Wiltshire. That was like twenty sixteen, okay, jumping ahead five years. Met this guy at a stoplight on Wilshire Boulevard. Yep, I will never this was like yesterday, I know, and then what happened you you didn't click or he wanted to go too fast, or like.
Speaker 3: What happened to seeing him with another The day we were supposed to go on a date, I was with Becca and we saw him walking hand in hand down the street with another woman the same day.
Speaker 2: Odds of the universe telling you, this guy's not the guy for you.
Speaker 3: That was the second time I saw him with someone else.
Speaker 2: Dead end with mister Wilshire.
Speaker 3: Oh, we stay on your ground.
Speaker 2: What's that mean?
Speaker 3: It means don't let somebody talk you into doing something that you don't want to do.
Speaker 2: Oh did he try something on you?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, turn off your mic. What I'm that terrorist? Not even inside inside sane? And you said no, I was done with him at.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, actually, sisty, I remember I went to meet you at one Republic show at the Troubadour right after that night with him.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, I remember, yeah, And I saw him right in the car I do remember, yeah, the mini van.
Speaker 2: All right, So fast forward, Robbie, can we get some romantic swell here? Now? Now? Hinge inter hinge, Enter Robbie. She says, Hey, I got a boyfriend in her own unique way. This is when she's telling us about Robbie shows up.
Speaker 4: No doubt, I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Holy wow, how we meet? Who's that how I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: And it's amazing that you know, she had all of those production It.
Speaker 4: Was like eighteen is on that track.
Speaker 2: As soon as she finishes a date, she just does track real fast. Yeah like that. So that was back in twenty twenty during the pandemic. So then, oh, my gosh, I'll never forget it. Then they broke up.
Speaker 4: Oh this breakup a year.
Speaker 2: And a half later, the tears, the phone call on a Sunday night to my house.
Speaker 4: She came over to my house.
Speaker 2: Well, fortunately I hadn't told her where I really lived.
Speaker 6: She just like laid on my couch, didn't leave. S.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this was very difficult. But after a Northern California retreat and wine country, right, mm hmm, you decided to give it another shot.
Speaker 3: I remember when I called you and I was just like bawling hysterically because I felt like it just didn't the breakup didn't feel right. And so we have started talking, well, we started talking again. He never really stopped reaching out, and then I I finally like engaged, and we decided that we want to try and start over again.
Speaker 2: Because you put that we're out into the universe and managing My gosh, and then they get back together and everything falls into place slower slower than maybe what you thought. But by the way, just joining us, this very long walk is through Tanya's dating path to get to this engagement with her.
Speaker 3: New fiance Lobby.
Speaker 2: So finally, earlier this morning, she was giving us the most boring training report. Sisity and I both checked our We're looking out reading our phones, checking our texts.
Speaker 6: Only only because we like already knew this story from like three days.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was thinking about we're having a show meeting after the show about what the show is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was like, why on this, Like I did this in headlines, like literally on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is kind of crap. This is not good, you know. And then because it was all a big what ruse, a ruse to get us to this point.
Speaker 3: Another secret too, I'm agay.
Speaker 2: In the mid.
Speaker 1: U what.
Speaker 2: I must have been looking for air for a few seconds. Shot. We didn't see it coming, We didn't see it coming, and we thought it was gonna happen over the summer. It finally happened. Congratulations, Thank you. What a story, Tanya.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean doctor screen time, doctor w there was just I mean it was guy after guy, heartbreak after heartbreak, and like that I think is so interesting. One of my girlfriends was sent me a really beautiful text after we got engaged and was like, you never lost hope. She's like, you tried the hardest, you dated the most, you got your heartbroken time and time again, and you didn't settle and you finally found like your prince, and that like made me just start crying because I was like, it's been a long journey.
Speaker 2: It has. Yeah, very very excited for you.
Speaker 3: Big hugs, thank you.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest, I was going to do it for us today on this highly celebratory broadcast. We learned earlier that Tony is engaged to fiance Robbie. Yeah, and one more thing before we go, Let's do a quick pop spelling bed spell.
Speaker 3: Fiance, Oh F I A N C E with the thing over it?
Speaker 2: What's the thing?
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 4: The little the asterisk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to. It's the line, that's the rose symbol I and what.
Speaker 4: Is it the apostrophe? It's it's the accent, the accent.
Speaker 2: Accent, that's it.
Speaker 4: Accent.
Speaker 2: Does they have to have the accent?
Speaker 4: Yes, it needs otherwise otherwise, it's finance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the iPhone corrects it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's fine. It's not fine finance at all.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think fiance with the accent is male fiance. It's female with twos.
Speaker 1: What do I know?
Speaker 3: I should get roads with fiance on them.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's tomorrow's show.
Speaker 4: I mean no, because you're only gonna be Beyonce for a little bit. Just get miss because it will last longer.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, you're back tomorrow. We're playing little Bills. Have a great day. Thanks for listening to Kiss FM. Tiny's engaged.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.