Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shady. I am Jaselle Bryant.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here. Y.
Speaker 1: It is reasonably shady time. Reasonably shady, y'all?
Speaker 3: Do we have Do we have music? When we first when it comes on? Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this we're gonna change it reasonably shady reason you know, it's funny, Yes, we have music. And it's funny because I got an email. It was like around the time when we were asking for emails, you know, for people who've like listened to every episode, right, So we had an email that was like, I listen to all the episodes and your music is I love the music.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, but maybe you should take a listen to since you don't know what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: A gay anty way, Robin Dixon, do you have you know what? I think our shady moment is the same? Do we have the same shady moment?
Speaker 3: Possibly? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, what are you gonna talk about the the time? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna save that for Patreon.
Speaker 1: Well we can we can talk about it further on Patreon. Okay, okay, all right, but.
Speaker 2: But but it affected both of us and it was extremely shady. Yeah, okay, sure, do you want to start? I mean, if that's what you want, my reason, my shady moment.
Speaker 3: Did you have another one? I did? Okay, Well, okay, do your other one.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't want to tell you what to do. I don't want to be.
Speaker 3: The boss of you. No. Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just gonna save that for our Patreon people. Okay, we'll save it for the Patreon. Yes, but if you know we'll save it, we'll save it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So no mine and I already share this with you. So we filmed our reunion. As you all know, I'm not spoiling anything because Andy, you know, he posts when he's at the reganion and all that stuff, and they post a seat and chart and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Anytime I go up to New York for like a reunion or watch What Happens live, I have a jeweler.
Speaker 3: Come jeweler, bring me jewelry. And you want to say her name? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yes I should. Nicole Rose Jewelry. She's awesome. She puts jewelry on a lot of the BRABO stars when they come to watch Weapons Live or New York or do reunions, and she does show. She has a pr company that will send jewelry out to celebrities when they're on the red carpet for Oscars, Golden Globes, whatever, So you know, she loans her jewelry out just for the occasion and she gets it back right.
Speaker 3: Away, Yes and immediately.
Speaker 2: Yes, speaking of when I did Drew Barrymore with Kyle, she had on some of her stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does Kyle a lot of beautiful stuff. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, coylers and stuff.
Speaker 3: So anyway, the reunions come in.
Speaker 1: And because it's like such a tight lockdown situation at the reunion, she couldn't be on site to like drop the jewelry off, put it on me all that type of stuff, because usually I watch what happens live. She's there, she waits for us to finish, she she gathers the backup, and she leaves. So reunion day, she gave me the She gave me the jewelry the night before because we had a really early call time, so she gave me the jewelry the night before.
Speaker 3: I didn't look in the bag.
Speaker 1: I just took the bag of jewelry, put it in my suitcase or my bag that I was taken to the studio for the reunion, took it with me, went to the.
Speaker 3: Studio, went to the studio to get dressed.
Speaker 1: We're getting dressed for the reunion, and all of a sudden, I'm starting to be rushed and I don't have my jewelry on yet. Yes, but because we're always rushed, yeah, we're always it's always hurry up, hurry up, let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: How much more time? Okay, like five minutes? Okay.
Speaker 1: And and then and that's another shady part. I mean, I'm saying I was rushed. And then when I walk out, it was two people out there. I was there, you and one other person. And I was like, mister Cohen, you and one other housewife, okay, right, And I'm like, y'all rushed me like this, you know, but they came right after you. Everybody else came right after you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, But it was just like, I'm like, they were rushing me, and it made me feel like I was.
Speaker 2: The last one, right, So anyway, okay, but can I just interject really quickly? Everyhow, every reunion, it's always me and Andy out there. First, we have a nice little chit chat wei ki ki, Yeah, me and Andy. It never fails, right, Okay, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, okay, Okay. So anyway, so I'm feeling rushed.
Speaker 1: So so then I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm still getting like touched up on my makeup and I don't have my jewelry on. So I asked my hairstylace, I said, and I'm getting my makeup done in a different room that I had that I got my hair done. Yeah, okay, which was a whole other thing. Yeah, that's that's a whole other shady moment. Okay, I can go into that. We're gonna were gonna touch on that really quickly, Okay.
Speaker 2: So Robin asked this very well known makeup artist to do her makeup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we let a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Long time ago, who we love and then but she has done Ashley's makeup in the past. Yeah, And so Ashley was in New York. I was actually with her and as she was like, yeah, we can say her name, Priscilla's doing my makeup, And I was like, noted, but I knew Priscilla was doing your makeup for the.
Speaker 1: Writing, and so I was like, okay, that's that's a little intense.
Speaker 2: But because you need your individual makeup person for the day, like, because they're constantly touching you up the constantly making sure you're okay. Anytime we take a break, they're redoing your makeup.
Speaker 1: That part is not the problem. It's just getting dressed, you know. And then like we have a certain allot of time to put our makeup on, to get our makeup and get our hair done, and sometimes like for me, I I can't really get my hair and makeup done at the same time, you know what I'm saying, ok Like, depending on what is being done to my hair, because if my hair stylists pulling on my face and then the makeup art is in my face, it's like too much.
Speaker 3: It's too much, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like I really can't be tag teams like I need like you need individual.
Speaker 2: So I knew that Priscilla was doing both, but I thought everyone knew Priscilla was doing both, and I actually forgot about it.
Speaker 1: And then Robin was like, I didn't know. I didn't know she was also doing ash I act like that, okay, it was something similar. She had cons down, but Rob was like I asked her first, and I don't know why Ashley got all up into my makeup artist. I did not act like that.
Speaker 2: And then I'm looking at Priscilla. Priscilla Camps and Robin and I shared a dressing room. So Priscilla comes in the room and she looks sad and sheep Is sheepish because Priscilla is a personality, Yes, so she did. Her personality was off because I think she was scared of Robin because Robin had cussed her out.
Speaker 3: Therefore she's okay, I'm a balance. She make that up, okay.
Speaker 1: So I didn't find out until the day before when Priscilla sent a text to me and Ashley like hey, you ladies are going to be beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see you tomorrow, like later a minute, all out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what what is this text? Change? Yeah, a problem. I'm like, wait a minute, Like I would have I would have preferred to have been given the option to say mmmm, I don't really feel comfortable with that because I know how tight on time we get yes, and you know, hey, here I was being rushed, and although, like I said, I was like the second one out or third person out there, so it wasn't even like I was holding people up anyway. So back back to the story about jewelry. Yes, so I'm being rushed because I'm getting my makeup done and I don't have my jewelry on. So I asked Shirley. I say, Shirley, can you bring me Can you unbag all the jewelry so we can put the jewelry on while my makeup is getting done, And so she's like, yeah, sure. So she's unbagging all the jewelry. I mean, so it's like bracelets, rings, a necklace. She bags it all and she brings it all in her hand. And so as I'm sitting in the makeup check and my makeup done, we're like trying to put all the jewelry on.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: We get it all on, like all these every one has little long nails and stuff. So the class just like, you know, it's like you're just you're trying to rush.
Speaker 3: You got these nails, You're trying to multitask whatever, it's just a lot whatever, blah blah blah, So boom, we get it. On It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I've got all my diamonds on a film for the day show is over, I'm getting undressed and I have to return Nicole's Jewelry's jewelry to her apartment. So I'm bagging everything up and I'm reading the list of stuff and I'm like, oh shit, I'm missing a tennis bracelet. So there was supposed to be four tennis bracelets. I had on three tennis bracelets all day cause I looked at my pictures and everything that I took, I had on three tennis bracelets, and the sheets at four tennis bracelets and they're like ten thousand dollars each.
Speaker 3: Yes. So I'm reading the list and I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so many lessons learned, okay, because number one, like I said, I didn't check the bag, like when she gave.
Speaker 3: It to me, you should check.
Speaker 1: I didn't check the bag right to be like, you know, so I didn't have that reference to.
Speaker 3: Be like did she give it to me right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did she give me give it to me or not?
Speaker 1: Did they maybe confuse a tennis necklace for a bracelet or.
Speaker 3: Whatever, blah blah blah. So I'm like i don't you know you out? I called Shirley. Shirley.
Speaker 1: Shirley was, you know, on her way home. I was like, do you remember how many bracelets there were? She's like, I don't know, maybe maybe four. And I was like, well, I'm missing one and she's like, oh, well maybe it was three now mind you. Shirley is her own character.
Speaker 3: Shelley is so.
Speaker 1: Forgets my hairstyles. Yeah, that's been doing my hair for over twenty years.
Speaker 3: She's hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, I don't know, you don't yeah, maybe three, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: And I'm like what, I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So she couldn't give me a definitive answer, which hindsight, I think she was just kind of like fuck.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, like, oh, she's gonna pay half of the ten thousand since she lost it too.
Speaker 3: Five and five.
Speaker 1: That's not bad, right, Like hell no. So anyway, I'm like, I don't know what to do, so I I just I leave, I packed stuff up, I leave.
Speaker 3: I told you know.
Speaker 1: I asked people like, has anyone seen any found a bracelet around here?
Speaker 3: And no one, no one found anything whatever.
Speaker 1: So I'm calling the call I'm like, I'm on your way to your apartment, but I'm missing a bracelet. And I'm like, you know, do you think maybe this list is written wrong. She's like she's like, no, I packed it. I know it was in there. And I was like, well, do you have insurance? She's like, well, she's like no, bitch, ten thousand cash app. She's like, no, you know, we I don't have not not for like the insurance doesn't cover that purpose. And I'm like, okay, well, I'm like, I'm like, I don't know what to say. Like we're like literally, we're just like, don't know what to say. And then I get a phone call. Yeah, and it's Priscilla the make up a makeup artist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's freaking.
Speaker 1: Out that you were mad at all day. You're mad at Priscilla all day.
Speaker 3: I was not.
Speaker 1: By the way, my makeup look beautiful, and Ashley she handled it.
Speaker 3: Yes, we both looked beautiful and we were out there on time. So she's like, oh my god, Robin. She's really frantic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Robin. I tried calling Ashley. I don't know whose this is, but I found a bracelet. I don't know what to do and I was like, oh my god, thank you Jesus.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's mine, that's Nicole's. Oh my gosh. She's like, oh my god. I was freaking out. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to just give it.
Speaker 1: To a random person.
Speaker 3: No, don't give it to a random versus.
Speaker 1: I was like, and it was where she says she found it. I was like, I know what happened. It slipped out of Shirley's hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why Chirley didn't want to confirm it to Night. Shelley was like, yeah, I'm not getting I don't know four.
Speaker 3: Maybe three, I don't know, two, maybe just one, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, there she found it, like you know how those rooms were adjoined. Yeah, she found it like in between the two rooms. So the only way that it got there is if it slipped out of Shirley's hands and it fell before she got to the room where I was.
Speaker 3: Thank god, Thank god for Priscilla the makeup artist. Oh my god, I was in the dog house. She is now no longer in the dark house. So like, I went to watch What Happens Live.
Speaker 1: I went back up to New York the week later, and the other day, and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to ask Nicole. No, I'm not going to n Cony's a break from you. The year.
Speaker 1: It be like, hell, no, I'm not giving me my jewelry.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it was a lesson learned from me.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, anytime next time, I have to check the bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to.
Speaker 1: Like I can't be dealing with like it was like sixty thousand dollars worth of jewelry in total. Yeah, I can't be just transporting it like that, you know real, Yeah, exactly. So I'm like, no, next time, it's going to be a very serious matter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, my shady moment is not that intense. I'm just feeling Okay. So this is March, by the way, we're still in Women's History month. Yes, women are the best things walking.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and I love I see like so much content promoting and supporting women talking about women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we should actually get like seven months. If there's twelve months, we should get like seven months. But we'll take our one month. Yeah, we'll take it.
Speaker 3: Anyway because we ruled the world the rest of the month. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And speaking of our episode last week, so my mother listens to it.
Speaker 1: This is not my shady moment.
Speaker 3: It should be. But my mother listened to it, and she was.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, it was just so nice to hear you and Robbing talking. And there was no explicitives, there was no raunchy language. I mean, it was just I mean, the entire episode was ludicrousness. I mean, she had all kinds of words like nice and clean, and it was just so refreshing.
Speaker 3: It was so refreshing.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, that's it because it was women. It was just paying tribute to women.
Speaker 1: But next week we're gonna get to cussing and get okay exactly.
Speaker 3: So she's like, y'all.
Speaker 1: Didn't talk about any nasty sexual things. Yeah, so you're welcome, mob, but it's all that's hilarious. It's over okay anyway. So it's it's March in the DC area, which means it's like cherry blossom season.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's they're blooming. Okay. So this is my shady moment, Like I'm sick of it.
Speaker 1: So right now, right now, we're in we're in the first stage. We're in stage one, okay, because and then I think stage four is peak bloom. Okay, so every day it's like we're in stage one on the news on the like the weather man, the weather man.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's cherry blossom season and we're in stage one. Stage two might happen next week, yes, and we're going to be looking at the blooms and how how the like uh flower, not the flower, but the leaves are changing, and it's it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sick of it.
Speaker 3: You sick. I don't want to hear about cherry blossom blooming anymore.
Speaker 1: It doesn't see for me, it makes me excited because it's the transition of the seasons. You know, we have the weather, I mean not the weather, the time when it spring forward and all that whatever stuff.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's a new season.
Speaker 1: Yes it's and it's beautiful and it like it's really pretty and be excited about and look forward to just holler at me when it's peak bloom. I don't need all the transition, but maybe people like to see that because it's it's kind of cool to see, like to actually like I feel like sometimes you don't like step back and smell the roses. I mean, so it's like one day, all of a sudden the trees, the leaves are all on the trees. Yeah, like everything is just beautiful and we don't actually take the time to appreciate appreciate the process. Okay, all right, fine, I mean I get it. I think they do overdue, like they hype up the cherry.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's every year. It's the same thing every year, every year.
Speaker 1: But every year, I'm like, I hate the wintertime and I and I can't stand it. And I'm like, you know what I mean, it's just like I think for people who really like the change and the transition of the season and then really struggle in the wintertime, and I think this is a beautiful thing. Okay, fine, So do you have your Trumps who your Trumpies with those shoes?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you have yours? No?
Speaker 2: You don't know though, Do you know anybody who's gonna get them?
Speaker 3: Because Fat Joe got.
Speaker 1: Them, right, because he's a sneaker head.
Speaker 3: He's a sneaker head. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know if you if all the black people have them, then they'll vote for Trump. That's what Trump thinks, right, Yes, black people love sneakers.
Speaker 1: Yes, And just because he's selling Trumpies, these goal sneakers, we're going to vote for him. Yes, right, no, yeah, it's a hell no, mister Trump. But he also said the black people can relate the blacks. It calls the blacks, the blacks can relate to him because of all of his charges. Did you hear that? You didn't know how you didn't hear that? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I heard when he said that the lights weren't on at his He was like at a rally and the lights weren't on.
Speaker 1: He was like, I can only see the blacks. I was like, oh my god, somebody, this was recent.
Speaker 5: These lights are so bright in my eyes that I can't see too many people out there, but I can only see the black ones.
Speaker 1: I can't see any white ones.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 1: That's how far I've come. That's how far I've come. That's a long that's a long way.
Speaker 5: Is that we've all seen the mugshot, and you know who embraced it more than anybody else, the black population.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 5: You see black people walking around with my monk shot. You know, they do shirts and they sell them for nineteen dollars apiece.
Speaker 3: It's pretty amazing. This was like like a week or so ago. I was like, somebody doesn't stop, where are we?
Speaker 2: How is it that this man, this man is running for president, this man right with a lot of support, with a lot of support, that he refers to us as the bull blacks.
Speaker 1: That's like sickening to me. Not only only he can get away with it. So the other day he was I refer to as the blacks. You you'd be out of here, okay. So he was at a rally the other day he was referring to Argentina as a person.
Speaker 3: What he was like, and.
Speaker 1: I was talking to the something in ar I was in Argentina and yeah, they were they they said something to me.
Speaker 2: It was like Venezuela and Argentina. He was referring to them as a person person, not a place.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then he was mumbling like he was like Venezuela. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is quite comical. It's not comedy. It's not comedy. If he's in that white house, okay, it's not going to be funny. It is comical though, it's like comical. It's so comical. It's so like jaw dropping, and it's it's just like wow, Like this is just.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: But hey, no one gets it. Yeah, no one. Okay, I want you to know something. So I and because I want the people to know, I'm going to be reporting back.
Speaker 3: Okay. I have sacred in my house. Oh you do. I do. Beyonce's hair, Caroline.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have the shampoo, the conditioner and like the moisturized.
Speaker 3: I have all the stuff.
Speaker 1: I haven't used it yet, okay, but I'm going to use it. I'm going to report back to the people, Okay, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, Dolly Parton you know her, yes, of course, miss Country. Yes, she gave Beyonce her stamp of approval okay, and coming into the country world, okay, she was like, Beyonce is amazing, her songs are amazing, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Here for it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So if Dolly Parton can give her the stamp, huh, why can't you do to do the whole down, Robin.
Speaker 1: I mean, Dolly Parton is country music. Yes, so there's okay, there's from a from a perspective from if you are a country music fan, connoisseur, expert, whatever in the industry, and you accept Beyonce and her music, that's great.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Okay. If you've never.
Speaker 1: In your life liked country music, this is your a sudden you like country music.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just I want you to get ready for the whole down because we're doing some whole dance, okay, and I want everybody Robin's birthdays coming up, so it's gonna be going down. Yo, you go hold down, not going down, You're up.
Speaker 3: You will be hoeing, Okay, going down? Or get ready.
Speaker 1: You got your boots, you got cowboy you got some cowboy boots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got some in Texas.
Speaker 1: I got boots.
Speaker 3: But I'm on okay. Any speaking of what I am very curious to the see. Okay.
Speaker 1: My theory is that she's going to do a Las Vegas residency for her country music.
Speaker 3: Oh, that she's only gonna send country.
Speaker 1: It'll be you know how it's like she did the world tour in the stadiums for Renaissance. Yeah, She's going to do the residency for country, for country, and then of course she'll throw in some of her like you know. Okay, Okay, but I think yeah, because I think the Vegas residency will be dedicated to the country, out to the country, because I'm there for that because she can't really tour the world and sell out stadiums for her country music like Garth Brooks can probably sell out stadiums for his country.
Speaker 3: Now you're hating again. Here comes to hate. I'm not I'm just speaking. We're real listing.
Speaker 1: We're moving on. I don't okay, okay, I'm not going to Beyonce's country music tour.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you would go to Vegas and see it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No, Oh, you're not doing that either if it's for the country music.
Speaker 1: No, okay, So I'm if I happen to be in Vegas, yeah, for something else, then you'll go and I'm like bored.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's going on now? Okay, let me go see this. Be off okay, okay, be high comfort, Robin, don't have me.
Speaker 1: We're moving on. Speaking of speaking the way, Oh wait, wait, can I just tell you something? You got something speaking.
Speaker 3: Of people telling people to come for me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just want to let the record reflect that no one related to the to the Heart Association or no one with a heart.
Speaker 3: Has come for me. What are you referring to, Robin?
Speaker 1: No heart association really supporters no cardiologist like no one related to the heart or no one with a heart. Well, people with a heart come with me.
Speaker 3: Yes, none of them came for you.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I just want to I'm so happy you brought that up because I asked for I asked for maids to DM me if they've ever answered the phone.
Speaker 3: And I got a couple.
Speaker 1: And one was like, I'm a maid and I answered the phone sometimes I work at the front desk. Well, then, okay, you don't count, right.
Speaker 2: I got another one that was very similar, So, yes, their maids do not answer the phone, right, Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: We can move on.
Speaker 1: Yes, So if you are for people who don't watch the show, I'm referring to something happened on the show where Karen Huger told me that all the Heart Associations people are gonna come.
Speaker 3: For you, Robert. They didn't come for you.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're still coming, not a one. No, they still might be coming. They're organizing right now.
Speaker 1: They're organizing to come for you. I can't wait till they come for you. Now. Speaking of singing, have you heard Mariah Carey's daughter sing?
Speaker 3: I think I have freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: I think I saw a clip and I was like she was singing with voice men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, no, maybe I didn't see I think I saw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was sound about it and how mama what? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No way really wait and she could be I don't know, maybe fifteen. I don't know how she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can only imagine like when she's twenty five.
Speaker 3: It's on hot and pop.
Speaker 2: Very interesting because I see the little what's t I tinyze?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah she can sing.
Speaker 2: She can sing too, but she's been trained since she was two months old. But like I think not not to say that if you're trained, it's not the same.
Speaker 3: But you don't think Mariah Carey's daughter has been trained. No, I think she just picked up a microphone's tar and blew. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Because we've never seen her up until now in her as a teenager singing like we see t.
Speaker 3: I t I's daughter. Yeah, who is super cute singing?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, and she's probably what is she now five or six or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so interesting. I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it. So is she like, what's the putting music out? Is she?
Speaker 2: I mean she don't have to, but you know, we'll see, and you know she's got to run it by her father and he's.
Speaker 1: So busy and he's.
Speaker 3: Very bit z. Okay, So have you seen Wendy Williams documentary. I didn't watch it yet. You watched it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh you haven't.
Speaker 2: I've just seen some of the clips and I'm scared to watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is really bad. I feel so bad for the whole situation.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Right now she's weak and vulnerable and she needs to be around people who aren't going to take advantage of that.
Speaker 3: I have no friends. You know how many people come out to support you. You know how many people love you? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think that the guardianship system is broken and we are her family, and you tell me that I'm not capable of taking care of my sister.
Speaker 3: What would you do?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Shit? I do? I know?
Speaker 1: It's really sad, and it's just it's so it's amazing to see how the brain works and how quickly it can deteriorate, you know, if she's having problems with dementia and what are they called aphasia and all of that cognitive issues.
Speaker 3: Yes, for her to go from being a.
Speaker 1: Television host a radio personality where she has to communicate very well, very effectively. She's very witty, very quick, very funny, very shady, very you know, her communication skills were everything. Yes, for her to go from that to where where she is now dealing with cognitive issues.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, it's really sad. It's scary. It's beyond scary.
Speaker 2: And didn't they say she doesn't have any more money or something?
Speaker 1: I think she doesn't have access to her money?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, because she has what did Britney Spears have a conservative ship, So she has a conservative ship something like that. So they have access to the money and hopefully they're going to give it to Wendy so that she can get some nobody's giving it.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, So from what I could see, it's like her family is in the dark, Like there's people who are in charge of Wendy's life and they're like, don't even know who these people are. I saw her niece on the view and she was saying, you know, Wendy has been say in like a hospital, right, Yeah, And she'll get a call from Wendy and miss the call, and if she calls the number back and asks for mass speak to Wendy Williams They're like, there's no one here by that name, So she doesn't even know like the name that they're using at the hospital for in order for the family to communicate with her. This is craziness, right they So they can't.
Speaker 3: Reach her, Wendy.
Speaker 1: They can only community her family can only communicate with her if she reaches out to them. Oh, this is really sad. Yeah, I feel really bad. Yeah. Oh so Carly saying that the person that was over her is over her Conservative ship why.
Speaker 3: Is appointed by the court and the family's out of it? Right, Wow, this is no one knows that this person is. Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh this is a mess. This is really sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm we're gonna pray for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, But it's just it's amazing to see how quickly you can deteriorate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Who Okay, So Bradley Cooper. Do we know who Bradley Cooper is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We love Bradley Cooper. I mean sure.
Speaker 1: I mean he's a nice looking, handsome actor, very handsome. So he admits for the first eight months he didn't know if he loved his daughter.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: I thought that this was important because I feel like this happens more than we think, not eight months.
Speaker 3: It could be especially for the guy, right, Yeah, the guy.
Speaker 1: Is not.
Speaker 2: Carrying the baby, not necessarily connected, not breastfeeding. He may or may not come when the baby's being born, So like he could be totally disconnected and doesn't know whether he loves this little this little new bean in his life.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I mean that makes sense. And it's like they're not making that same connection. And all you have is a crying baby. Yes, And on top of that, you have now you have this crying baby that's taking away taking the attention away.
Speaker 3: From from the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from the guys used to the wife or the guardfriend or that girl friend whatever, putting him first. So now now you're like feeling lonely neglected. You got this crying baby. Yeah, and you know you might be scared to touch it because it's so delicate and and it's just you know, there's nothing fun about a cute little I mean not cute. They're not cute infants they are cute, are not cute.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not true. That's so not true. My babies when they were infants were cute. I don't know about your children.
Speaker 2: We just gonna talk and speak for you, okay, But from my side over here, they're mine were very cute.
Speaker 1: All that crying, sleeping all day and crying yeah, and feeding.
Speaker 3: On the booth. That's not cute. Okay, Okay, I didn't say what they were doing.
Speaker 1: I didn't enjoy my babies until they were like nine minutes.
Speaker 3: So you didn't love yours either.
Speaker 1: I mean I love him because I had to. I was like supposed to.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I just started loving Grace yesterday. I mean, so I can't even be mad at Bradley Cooper.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's hard. It's such like it's hard. I think because when people think about being a parent, they just think about like, oh, this experience, and you love him so much, we're so this and that, and then you get it and you're like, oh my god, shut up. I think people aren't honest about parenthood, Like being a parent is tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you're like, I don't know if Bradley Cooper's married to any of these women that he he has children with or whatever.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize he had a child.
Speaker 1: But if he let's say, he's not even in the house on a regular basis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, you're definitely out the loop. Oh yeah, you out of here.
Speaker 1: Right, oh right, and especially right if you're not there every day. And then the mom's and he's like, oh, let me hold the baby, and the baby he's like, yeah, you don't like that, you know, like, I'm cool on you listen. But it really is not until they're like for me, it was nine months was the mark where I was like, okay, you cool, I like, I like you. You know when they start like laughing, yes, get a little fat on them, and that's that's what do you love Corey and Carter today?
Speaker 3: Of course? Oh?
Speaker 1: Just checking them so much, just checking okay.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of not loving, the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, have you heard about the pickle he's in. No, he was ordered to take a DNA test. Oh for a twenty seven year old woman who claims that he's her father.
Speaker 3: Yes, can you imagine.
Speaker 2: That is like beyond you know how, like they said, like you see in the movies and it's like a little five year old kid knocking on the door, like you my daddy.
Speaker 3: It's a grown ass woman. But I.
Speaker 1: Believe that actually, oh, I believe she's yeah, that he's her father. Yeah, yeah, I believe that. And she's probably like did, I mean how what was her lifestyle? She probably lived a uh, it doesn't say middle class or lower lifestyle, right, possibly, yeah, struggled or whatever. And then you find out that this man could be your father and you're like, wait a minute, what the what I struggled? I had to pay for college or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever her lifestyle was.
Speaker 1: Yes, and here you are a billionaire, I assume if you're owning a football team. Yeah, and were you're Jerry Jones. Yeah, that's that's we know. You got money falling out of the pocket.
Speaker 3: You owe some money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, so would you would you be asking, as a twenty seven year old for child support.
Speaker 3: Back back back? What back? Child support? Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean I guess I don't know what the relationship with the mother is, you know, between the child and the mother or whatever. But you know I'm asking for something for sure, just come in check. Yeah, yeah, I love So. I want to find out if you're my father, not because I want to develop a relationship with you, not because I'm like, oh, you're the father I never had right. No, it's because you're uber rich and I want your money, right, I want your money for me and for my kids and for my kids kids. Yes, because like Jerry Jones, what are you going to do with all this money?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You got plenty of us? And he's like, how old is he? He's like one hundred and two? He is about to kick the bucket, right, He's really old. I mean he was really old when he when he conceived this child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was getting it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I ain't mad at him.
Speaker 1: First of all, navy is a blue navy. What's Rihanna's people?
Speaker 3: Oh? The Navy. The Navy.
Speaker 2: If I'm the Navy, I'm mad because Rihanna hasn't gotten on a stage since.
Speaker 3: The Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Somebody gave her a big old bag before what.
Speaker 3: A super Bowl? It was like nineteen oh two the last time she was on the stage.
Speaker 2: Okase, If I'm in the Navy, I'm mad because she went over to the Saudi Arabia where she did she went over to India and said, let me pick up my left.
Speaker 1: And she no shoes. She had all shoes on, y'all. And she got up on that stage and she said she sang all.
Speaker 3: Of us songs.
Speaker 2: Uh no, I think she sang three she did. It was a timeframe, Okay, listen, I think I'll be angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she she received a humongous back.
Speaker 2: Somebody said it was six thousand, I mean six million. Somebody said it was nine million. I think it's probably more than that. Let's just round it up to a cool.
Speaker 3: Ten ten ten million. Yes, I'm cool with that. I would probably say that that probably was it. How do you turn that down?
Speaker 1: You don't down as much as you want to be retired and sell makeup.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean if someone says, listen, I'm right, you're ten million dollar check. Yeah, would you take it or leave it?
Speaker 2: I'd be on the pl the private plane that they sent me, and I would be over there with my nose shoes on.
Speaker 1: Does her navy even exist anymore? I mean the Navy disband Why would they exist?
Speaker 3: What is there to like? You know? I support Yeah, that is true. They just went and bought their fenty and caught it a day.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And she seemed like she did a really good job all the clips that I saw. Yeah, yeah, did you see the rest of this wedding? No, they like flew everybody in.
Speaker 1: Everybody was picked up in like a Rolls Royce or something crazy.
Speaker 2: They spent like one hundred million dollars on the reception and put everybody up and flew everybody all around.
Speaker 3: Like it was a mess.
Speaker 1: I mean, not a mess. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're going to be divorced and like.
Speaker 2: The no in that country. They stayed together for fourteen months. He might have like three other wives, but their boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, we're moving on a caake.
Speaker 1: I don't want the Indian people coming for me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Lastly, Robin Dixon, I wanted to ask you about Peter too. Peter Thomas cannot stay off the Instagram and tmz. Okay, and Peter, you know we we love Peter Thomas. I want to say again, I've never dated Peter Thomas. Well, Peter, you owe like nine million dollars right for.
Speaker 1: I think that judgment was harsh. So from what I read, it was he entered into a lease to open a new restaurant or lounge or something in Miami. Yes, and it never he never, you know, went in there, submitted plans to do it, right, I think nine million dollars is harsh.
Speaker 3: He says, they will never see it die.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I could see Peter saying that they ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Get it die. I could see that too, Yes, but they're going to try to garnish everything that he has.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying like, you got to go back in there and appeal. Yeah, you gotta do something right because they will come get your money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You can't just let it be now because just like you know, apparently Cardi B is she's trying to get any penny she can get from Tasha speaking to Cardi B. And well, let's go back to Miami really quickly. So you know, Miami broke up with everybody, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, they broke up with spring break.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm on my way to Miami in like three days, are you really?
Speaker 3: Or next week some time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to Miami, okay because my daughter Grace is going to Miami and first spring break and so she was she invited me, so I was like, oh, I'll meet you there. I think she just wants me to pay for dinners. That's not the point. So, but I didn't know Miami broke up with me. Yes, Miami broke up with everybody they did. They said, well do I want you to come?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so what are y'all gonna do?
Speaker 1: I mean, she who is? How many people is Grace's going to be in spring break? Be down there with Okay, so let's just all the way back up. I'm going to give you the whole story.
Speaker 3: Okay. A couple of months ago, Grace was like my She called me FaceTime. She was like, my, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I was like ready for what? She was like, okay, Jasmine is her little girlfriend. Me and Jasmine want to go through a PowerPoint presentation with you.
Speaker 3: So I was like okay.
Speaker 2: And it was Miami spring Break and it was where they were going to stay, all the activities, all the clubs, all the restaurants, everything. So I'm like, why on the earth are you showing me this powerpult presentation?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: She said, well, ma, this is where you come in. And she wanted me to pay for this rat trap that she had found that she was going to sleep in. And I was like, okay, if you're gonna go, you're not staying there. So I got her a decent place.
Speaker 3: Not expensive. Okay. I thought I was done with this. My fans were washed.
Speaker 1: So then she was like, well, mom, ahead you done.
Speaker 3: Like when she said Miami spring Break You're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, like you didn't. You don't know how ratchet it's gotten. I did not.
Speaker 2: I said, who's going. She's like, I'm gonna go with jazz. And then she said all of her school is going okay. So I was like, okay, she got her male friends there and all that.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So I was like rock out. So then the next week came and she was like this was a plan.
Speaker 1: They really they really like swindled me.
Speaker 2: So she says, Mama, you can come. She was like, I'm going Monday through through Sunday. You can come, like maybe Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Monday through Sunday.
Speaker 1: She said, you can come Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, I mean invited to spring breakfast is so exciting.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 3: I got all.
Speaker 2: Excited because my child wants me to come. So I got I'm going from Wednesday Thursday leaving Friday, okay, okay, okay, I'm staying in a very nice hotel. And I told her she'd come over and like swimming my nice pool that's cleaned, right okay. So she was like, oh yeah, we're coming, We're coming. And then she was like, man, where are we going to dinner? So I was like, oh, okay, the hits beyond trap. So I've made some reservations at some very nice places.
Speaker 3: We're going to dinner, okay.
Speaker 2: Then she hit me with I thought I was done with this. Then she hits me with MO because she's taking a bus there.
Speaker 1: So she says, Ma, Sunday, all the buses are sold out. I don't know how I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting back to school. This is her calling me right now. So I said what does that mean? She was like, oh, the buses are sold out. I guess I'll just go back to school on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I was like, what, so I'm flying her back to school right? This is all a trap a t so yeah. I So. Then Erica hits me three days ago.
Speaker 1: She was like, Giselle, Miami broke up with you. Yes, they did, Miami quit you. And listen, Taylor, if you can play this commercial, please find a commercial and play it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was actually pretty genius.
Speaker 1: It was beyond geniuses.
Speaker 2: And she sent me to commercial twice and I was like, Erica, I got it. Okay, fine, they broke up with me. But I'm going. I paid all this money, I'm going so anyway.
Speaker 1: So clearly Miami's attempt to keep people away from Miami Turkysming Break did.
Speaker 3: Not work well.
Speaker 2: Gray says they do this every year, that they try to get people not to come every year. But she's like, it's great, mom, more police will be there to make sure.
Speaker 1: That I'm safe.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, I'm staying in the hotel and that's a wrap. Listen, you better than us, because.
Speaker 1: Wan heard one story about people in the Bahamas getting ribbed on the way from the airport to the hotel, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, no, we're not going.
Speaker 1: I mean I think Miami, like it's all types of violence down there.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna mad, We're gonna construction, and just I know where they are, they're not far from me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hope for the best. Okay, we're gonna move on, okay, because they're going to be fine. Are they staying like on Ocean Drive, like they're staying on Washington so like over like what block?
Speaker 3: Though? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know, but it's gonna be fine. Listen, Yeah, I mean, you know, I don't. It's so crazy because like, of course, did you go to Miami for spring break? I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so did I.
Speaker 1: And so I'm like, I don't want to deprive any children of that experience, but it just seems so different now, I know.
Speaker 2: And but there, you know, these kids are jiguated, like they know how to handle themselves and be resourceful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna hold for the best, so to be careful. Yes, have fun and be careful all the things.
Speaker 3: And I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not until only from Wednesday to Friday. I know, have Monday, Tuesday and Saturday Sunday and Okay, moving on.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a couple of things and we want to like share with the people, Okay, first and foremost. Oh, by the way, I want guys to write in and let us know whether or not you loved your child day one or when they were fifteen, Like when in there did you start?
Speaker 3: Did you fall in love with your child? Okay? I think for the guys.
Speaker 1: For you know, I know some men that are very hands on from day one with the infants. Like my brother in law's amazing. I've watched him take care of both of his kids. You know, change diapers, feed them, blah blah blah, all that type of stuff. And then you have other ones that just don't want that responsibility and they're scared of a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they just so much. He's a diaper. They think it's disgusting and it is.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this guy named Jonathan said that I tried to DM A tried to DM photos of pen out enlargement being offered.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is where my mother is mad. Now, yes, because remember we talked about this a few weeks ago. We sure did, and we wanted to know if anyone has gotten it done, how it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he said in a drop down appeared, oh, give them a call and asked some questions. So this is a place which is a non surgical penile enlargement.
Speaker 1: They use dermal fillers to fill the penis. They inject it and it's safe and it's not evasive and virtually painless, they say, And it's a method of enlargement. That's what the ass is.
Speaker 2: Virtually painless. Now I'm not a man virtually, but I could. I could see a needle going into a penis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's painful.
Speaker 1: Okay. The end Okay, So dermal filler, it's probably only making it a little thicker, thicker. Yeah, And they say longer, maybe a smidge longer. They said one to three inches. But I can't even imagine that like an erection would be really be like an erection. Yeah, it's it's in erection. Yeah, but it's like a spongy erection.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is what you're gonna take it for the team. Actually, Carly's gonna take it for the team. She's gonna have sex with somebody who had a penal enlargement. Carly, that is your homework. Enjoyed, Okay, and come and come back, come back to us, all right. So okay, before before we end, Shamion send us a little note. Ages out and robbing. Now it's me me, Yeah, it's me me okay. And she's the president of the g squad. She is self proclaimed president squad.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, mey me what it do? Okay? So she said, I need you to take on this situation.
Speaker 2: So I've been dating a guy for I don't know if she's been I'm just going she's been dating a god for three years.
Speaker 3: So in love. He's a great man, man, of God, all the things.
Speaker 2: So one day he tells you that his deepest darkness secrets because he wants to marry you, but his deepest darker secret is that he was having sex with men.
Speaker 1: Would you leave him or would you stay.
Speaker 3: Robin?
Speaker 1: Because he wants to propose. That would be a difficult one, really, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hmmm.
Speaker 1: I think my thought process would be, it's like, now you have to worry about the men and the women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you don't have the equipment, even though you could buy it, yes, that a man has. Yeah, and that would be my issue, Like I don't have the equipment that you obviously like joy, Yes, so you're always going to be seeking that, yes, And so then it doesn't make any sense for me to marry you because eventually you're gonna go seek a man because that's what you really want, right.
Speaker 1: And then like it's like, oh, I'm I'm gonna go play golf with Bob.
Speaker 3: Are you really playing golf with Bob? Yeah? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that, it was because there's a whole lot of balls associated.
Speaker 2: With yeah, and sticks, balls and sticks, So golf is code for sex.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I couldn't do it. I would never be able to get that out of my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I would constantly be preoccupied with that right picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, so that would be a note for me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the fact that, like you were together three years and he's just telling you that three years later, Like it's just you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, I should he have said that, Like what but when should he have said that?
Speaker 1: Before you go before you like go on a date. So oh no, no, Robin, no, men can not hell no, no, how about before your intimate before you're like making a strong connection.
Speaker 2: When is that because it's not the first time you have sex. No, there's no strong connection. Now, you're just getting it on.
Speaker 3: True, Okay, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think at some point where you're when you're feeling when that man feels like I really like this woman and I want to make it serious.
Speaker 3: Six months, I don't that's like up to the two people. Okay, so I think it's six months.
Speaker 2: So if six months have gone by and you still haven't told me that you like to screw men, yeah, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, the end, and that is our show.
Speaker 2: Don't ever forget to live your life either reasonable or shape dude.
Speaker 1: Or both. By Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple pop Podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady