Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera j Edge.
Speaker 2: Today, I have Nicole Snooky Pulizzi on Watz by myself because Teddy.
Speaker 3: Is well, she's stuck in the air somewhere.
Speaker 2: Her flight got canceled and she couldn't make it on time, so she's really bummed.
Speaker 3: But I just do I call her Nicole? Do I call her Snooky? I think I'm gonna have to ask her bring her on in.
Speaker 2: Well. First of all, I am so happy to actually meet you. I mean it's virtually but I get to meet you. Yeah, I mean, you are an og of reality TV. I think that you started the same year I started.
Speaker 3: I started in I was two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and eight when I filmed, but I very aired maybe two thousand and nine, I can't remember. But you have done so well for yourself fifteen years on TV and over you know, over fifteen million followers on Instagram. Did you ever think when you started Jersey Shore that this was going to be like this is your life?
Speaker 3: You are a career reality TV girl.
Speaker 4: I mean, thank god, because I have three kids I need to like spoil and take care of. But no, we started the show, so I always wanted to be a reality star. I was like a huge fan of like MTV growing up in Real World. Actually tried out for Real Worlds obviously didn't hear back, but I always wanted to share lov Yeah, I never you know, I have like jobs here and there, as like a secretary and all that stuff, and I just hated working under someone or like somebody telling me what to do. Like I just knew I wasn't gonna have an office job, Like I just can't do that. I went to school to be a vettech because I love animals, so like that was going to be like my life. But I always wanted to do reality. So when Jersey Shore happened, I thought it was just going to be. Well, from what they said to us in the beginning was it's one one season, then the next season they'll have like different guidos and guiedads come in, so it would just be like a switching cast. But that's not what happened because we were just insane and they wanted to keep us.
Speaker 2: So how I see it is you were the original Summer House. Yeah, break it down to Bravo Jersey style. Though Jersey Style, you didn't have cell phones. Which back then, I don't think cell phones were that big of a deal like they are now. People can't even just connecting their cell phone. But you had a duck phone, so that worked. But you guys did you were on pause for a little bit, but you weren't on pause because you went on to do your show with Jay Wow. But Jersey Shore on pause. Did you ever think what was it like off for six years or something like that. Did you ever think it was gonna get back?
Speaker 4: But yeah, So Jersey Shore ended when the original one when I got pregnant, so literally out of nowhere, I was like twenty four years old, freaking out and I'm like, Jeanni, we have to get married, like this is their life now. So yeah, that happened, and then Jersey Shore was done. That we did Sooki and Jaywow for like four seasons, and now I loved because it was just it wasn't about the partying. It was about like us like turning into women and moms and wives like me getting married and then having all my kids. Oh. I just loved it soaking and Jaywa was like my favorite thing to the I wish it would come back, but no. Yeah, so that happened, and then we took a break obviously because you know, everyone's just like being adults and like living no life. But then when everything started to come back, like Friends was coming back, the Hills came back, like all these things are coming back, and we were like, MTV, we we gotta come back, like it's it's only right everybody, everybody else is coming back. So we did Jersey Shore Family Vacation in Miami and now we're still filming.
Speaker 2: So you basically went from Summerhouse to the Real Housewives.
Speaker 3: Basically, yeah, basically the same thing. Basically.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I got so many questions for you, but you know the number one question you have to know with the number one question, why.
Speaker 3: Will you? For you? Will you? Would you love to be on New Jersey Housewives?
Speaker 4: My god, that is like the I hate it. I So I'm a huge fan of the franchise. I love all you housewives, like the drama and everything. I just love it. But like, I don't like being around drama. I'm like a positive person. I like getting drunk, coming fun and going to bed. Like if I have drama with the roommates or anything, it literally ruins my entire day. I can't sleep. I loose sleep, I stress out.
Speaker 3: Have you always been like that?
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean I guess you can't tell back in the day because we were like young and whatever. But like now, when I'm older, I have no room for drama in my life. Like I'm just too old for that shit, Like I don't want it. Like obviously, if someone's like stepping on me, I'm gonna come at you hard.
Speaker 2: Not be Housewives, that's what it's all about. I mean, I'm in the middle of most of the drama on the show. But what people don't know is that when I put my head on the pillow, I always feel so bad. Like today right now, we're airing, So i wake up in the morning and panic, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh God, everybody hates me, like it does bother me.
Speaker 2: And I feel like the older I get, the more it bothers me. So I get what you're saying, but I feel like, you know, not everybody has to be in the middle of drama on Housewives.
Speaker 3: There's always I feel like it, though, but I feel like you would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm okay. I'm I'm a huge fan of the show, but I'm okay.
Speaker 3: You're okay. Well, we will.
Speaker 2: You know, they're they're boot rebooting it. We don't know what that means yet, but the fans would love to see you on a housewives show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I don't think Andy wants to song on either.
Speaker 3: Well I don't think.
Speaker 2: Well, Andy's trying to figure out what the hell they're going to do with that show because right now it can't continue.
Speaker 4: So who knows all the drama and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's Do.
Speaker 2: You are you neighbors with any of the Housewives or do you know them? Because I think I heard you were neighbors with one of them.
Speaker 4: No, Oh, well Tracy Tracey see Teky Barber's wife. She did that's right at last. Yeah, she did it last season and she asked me if she should do it. I'm like, girl, no because Tracy's just like such a nice person, and I knew she wasn't gonna like it, but she tried it then she didn't like it. But yeah, Tracy's one of my best girlfriends. I met Melissa before I met Teresa. They're all nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all nice. I love them all.
Speaker 2: Actually, so you and Melissa you both have stores, clothing stores.
Speaker 3: Yes, how long have you had yours?
Speaker 4: I opened my first store two thousand and eighteen, but I always had my online store since like twenty ten. But I always wanted to, you know, like have my own store and like play house and go in there and like be the business woman. So now I'm opening my fourth store currently right now in Nashville. I'm so freaking excited.
Speaker 3: I love Nashville.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know, it's literally said the Vibe.
Speaker 3: I just got home from New York and I just read that you have a door in New York. And had I known, I would have gone. My daughter, Who's gonna pop in in a minute and say hi to you.
Speaker 2: She is a huge fan, huge she I love that much. She was just watching reruns of like Their you know.
Speaker 3: The early days. Yeah, now do you go by Nicole or Snooky?
Speaker 4: I feel like now it's like Nicole because I'm like a mom is three, Yeah, you know, thirty, my thirty six or thirty seven. I'll be thirty seven. But I mean the fans obviously still call me snooky and the brand is Snooky and I'm known for being snuky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of hard to shake that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is what it is. It's whatever.
Speaker 3: How did you get cast on Jersey Shore.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, I wanted to be a reality star, and I ended up doing this this like little like cameo episode on MTV about like boyfriends and girlfriends whatever. So I did that and I was like, oh cool, like I really like it. So then I was like trying to figure out what show I should try out for if I'll even get on, like you never know, And then I got a MySpace ad message.
Speaker 3: I know, yes, we were on my.
Speaker 4: Space and they were like, you know, we think we'd be a good fit. It's called Widow's wait Us. So they didn't really like say the show the name of the show because they didn't know, but they were looking for people that look like me and you know, all my roommates. And I just ended up going to an audition. It was at like this dive bar, but you had to go like in the basement, and I knew like I had to like show up because I needed to like make my presence zone. So I was chugging a Southern Comfort in the car. Oh yeah, So when she got there, I was like chugging it. And then I had like for a leopard what I have a leopard fur coat on it was fake but a leopard fake fur coat. And then I had this dress like knee highs and I walked in and I was like, she's here. I was like, so dramatic, but I guess it works because they were like, this girl's crazy. And then I have to do, like, you know, several several interviews and I made it through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they like crazy. Clear Like yeah, they like crazy. They like when you do that.
Speaker 2: I kind of did the same thing when I went through my castie and I was just kind of over the top and like whatever, who cares, Yeah, they cast me. My daughter wants to say hi real quick.
Speaker 3: Sure, huge fan, get down a little bit lower. So this is Sophia. This is Nicolelokie.
Speaker 4: Sophia so pretty thank you. You're too How old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm eighteen twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're still pretty thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom told me she was interviewing you. I was like, I have to say hi.
Speaker 4: I love it. So I'm like still cool with the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you definitely are. Definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See that's why I love TikTok because I feel like TikTok now like our old viral clips are like you know, still resonating like with the young people, and then they end up binging like our old show. So then they know who we are because I mean, like I feel like we're all getting so old. It's scary.
Speaker 3: You're not that old.
Speaker 2: I have that.
Speaker 4: I mean like in the industry wise, in the show, we're pretty old. It's like a show, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, well you much older.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you look amazing. Thank you you so you both are very pretty. I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh thank you. Well all right, well I just want to say hi, nice to meet you. So she Sophia, my daughter.
Speaker 2: She hasn't been able to film for like fourteen years, so this is her first year filming with me. So she's really so excited about that.
Speaker 3: So can I ask you what is the biggest difference between the original show and the revival?
Speaker 4: Is it a million things? I would say Filming why this is totally different because back in the day you're in like the shorehouse, but it's twenty four to seven, filming for like a month and a half straight. So you know, pelcos in the wall, there's cameras everywhere. You can't escape a camera being in your face. Now you know that we're adults, and no phones. So now that we're adults and we have children and we have like lives that we have back at home that we need to, like, you know, figure out we're allowed to have our phones now. Right when we came back for Jersey shore Ful on a vacation, we're like, no, you're not taking our phones. I have two kids at home. It's too hard. I can't feel like this anymore. Like we're older, like I need to be a mom, know what's going on, checking with my kids and family, and the producers have been great with evolving with us. So yeah, we get to have our phones now. We don't fail in twenty four to seven. So it's like housewives, like how you guys, you know, you'll you'll schedule your week and like one one day you're going to meet with somebody than the next year olds in your group dinner, and then you'll do like a forty eight hour trip somewhere. So it's more like how you guys film now, So it's not like, you know, thrown in the house for thirty days straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could imagine that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of competition show that are coming out. I just recently did Traders last year, and it's a situation where they take your phone away. I had such bad aniety going to another country having you know, a pod, several podcasts, a business, a daughter at home.
Speaker 3: Still, Yeah, and you can't contact them, And would.
Speaker 4: You do the worse?
Speaker 3: It's the worst.
Speaker 2: It's absolute where it's very very difficult. Would you do Traders or House.
Speaker 3: Of Villains or anything like that. Yeah, it's it's difficult.
Speaker 4: Because I can't even so, like we do our longer trips, so that would be like a week we go to like Margaritaville, Orlando. Everybody brings our kids, but I can't do that because my daughter is in sports. She can't leave sports. My kids are in school. I can't just pick up my kids for a week and bring them with me. And also we hardly see them. They're just in the room and it's like the comfort of knowing that they're there with us, but you don't really see them. So everybody brings our kids, but I don't. So they're there for like seven days. I'll go for three nights only because that's the that's the maximum maximum amount of time that I can like physically leave my children. Like I can't be away from my kids for more than three days.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't get me easier, honestly. Like Sophia, she's eighteen going on nineteen, and we have a second house in Big Bear, and she doesn't like to go because you know, her friends are here and everything else is here. So like, I get so anxious just leaving her more than three days.
Speaker 3: So just you know, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Especially now that they're older and she can like drive and go wherever. I feel like it's it's more scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, especially if something happened, so it's like you got away.
Speaker 3: So I have to ask you.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like social media and being you know, more aware of fan reactions has affected how people film on the show. For instance, for Housewives, if you've been on a few years and maybe you have a bad season, there are certain people that react differently or try to play into the comments on social media.
Speaker 4: You mean kind of like censoring yourself because you.
Speaker 3: Don't self producing yourself.
Speaker 2: Like do you have do you feel yeah, I feel like people on the cast that play for you know, the fandom, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like no. I mean obviously, like we we some of us do get a lot of heat in certain situations if there's like a fight and people get so nasty on the internet. I'm just like, calm down. It's literally a reality show. We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: We get into a little bicker, but like we're we're not going to kill each other. Like at the end of the day, Like especially with all of us, like we end up fighting or whatever, but at the end of the day, we're like, oh, sorry, I was nasty. Yeah sorry, So there's always a resolution with all of us. So yeah, I feel like even if we did want to censor ourselves, I just feel like when you're in that moment of like being upset with someone or you know, just like being drunk and crazy, I mean, you just can't. You can't handle yourself. Yeah, you can't. You can't censor yourself. And I feel like we are so used to being in front of the camera that it's like we don't even see it. Sometimes we forget that we're on camera. 're like whispering and yeah, they can hear everything, So.
Speaker 3: That makes it good.
Speaker 2: That makes a good reality star, honestly. Yeah, Like the people that start censoring themselves, it just it looks like it and they're not fun.
Speaker 4: Like for me, the fans can see it.
Speaker 5: The fans can be like, oh, you're not being real, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you get a lot of hate on social media? Not really.
Speaker 4: I mean it used to be really bad. It used to be so bad back in the day. Like when I got pregnant. I remember they were putting me on they were putting me It was obviously a big picture, but they put I forget what magazine it was, but they were pretending that I had this big belly and I was smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 3: And oh I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm like, do these people I think it would be a shitty ass mom, because you saw me party on the show, like so ridiculous. So I feel like now I have the last laugh because I'm a phenomenal mother. I would never spoken with my kids, of course not now.
Speaker 2: I see I followy on social media and your daughter is amazing. She's in cheerleading. Yeah, you were also in cheerleading right growing up?
Speaker 4: Yes, So I'm like so glad that we share the same passion. And she's literally she's incredible. She's like one hundred times better than I ever was.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like the trainings insane different. It's different now, like it's like a career.
Speaker 4: Back in the day, I just did like school cheer so I was captain, you know, my cheer squad in high school. But it wasn't like us as a sport. We were like cheering on football. But the cheerleading that she does is all star cheerleading, which I only did for like a year after high school. But that is like, that is the sport. It's not like you're cheering for a football team or any other team like you are the team.
Speaker 3: It is a sport team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred.
Speaker 3: Now does she want to?
Speaker 2: I know she's still pretty young, but does she want to cheer for like a huge team when she gets older?
Speaker 3: Does she want to?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like she definitely she doesn't even know colleges yet because she's only not she's turning ten September. But for her age, she's just incredible. But I feel like she's not really thinking about like college or like big teams yet. But I told her, I was like, honey, you you're doing what you love and you're amazing at it. I was like, you're going to get a scholarship somewhere and it's going to be amazing, and I'm so proud. Of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's so cute. Okay, So I need you to be honest. Does everybody on the cast like Angelina?
Speaker 4: We all I feel like all of us love each other and we're all siblings and best friends to the day we die. But Angelina, it's sometimes hard to deal with her because she does get in her head a lot, and like we had this conversation which is going to air the season, but I was like, girl, like you you always think people are coming after you, and you think like she always thinks she's a victim because she always thinks people are targeting her and coming after her, especially with all of us, and we're just like, girl, it's not like that. It's not that serious, and it's just do.
Speaker 2: You have a problem dealing with cast members that play victim all the time?
Speaker 3: Because I do. It drives me crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean I definitely have sympathy and when it's due and I'm like, I feel for you whatever, but like to be every single time and like we're the bad guys. I That's when I'm like.
Speaker 3: Come on, I can't deal with the poor mes.
Speaker 2: Like it sends me over the edge, send me over the edge, Like just take ownership for what happened and stop creating the victim.
Speaker 3: Now the fans want.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you still talk to your best friend writer that appeared on the original series.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, somebody just asking this on another podcast. So no, I haven't talked to her in years, and I don't think like we had a falling out, but I think we just grew apart because Rider, to me, she was a great friend, one of my best friends. You know, I brought her on the show, but she was like my best friend that I would like know that we're going to party, Like we're going out, We're going to have a good time. Like if I want to go get drinks and get wasted, I'm calling Rider, Like she was like my Rider died, so like having a good time. And then on Snooky and Jaywow, we ended up going to where did we go? I think we went to Cancun or something. We went to Mexico, I don't remember, but I was pregnant and I brought Rider and Jenny brought one of her friends. And I remember one night like being pregnant there and I was like I just felt so uncomfortable, Like they were going to club and I was probably like five months pregnant, and I just didn't feel comfortable going to a club. I didn't want to be around the party scene, Like I'm pregnant for the first time. I want to like old night, you know, like inside, and the girls obviously wanted to go out and party, so I was like, all right, you guys go. So that's when I started to feel like, okay, like maybe we're going in different directions and our life. So after that trip is when like we kind of just stopped hanging out because I was having a baby at twenty four and she was still, you know, wanting.
Speaker 2: To so you're just different times of your life, so you kind of just dripped it away.
Speaker 4: But I have no bad to say about her. We had a great friendship. I wish we did have like a like a a talk about it, because we kind of just like went our separate ways.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 4: She was she was a good time.
Speaker 3: She was a great friend, good time.
Speaker 2: So the fans also want to know if you still have your stuffed crocodile.
Speaker 4: I do I still have Crocodilly crackadile. I was just looking for him the other day. Lorenzo Lorenzo, when he was a baby. He's twelve now. He used to sleep with Crocodilly, but it's somewhere in the playroom. Still have him. His stuffing's coming out, so I have to restuff him. He's so old and disgusting. Yes, I still have Crocodilly.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: Also, how do you feel about being named on Variety's forty More Powerful Woman in Reality TV?
Speaker 4: Oh? Was that last year?
Speaker 3: That was last year.
Speaker 4: I actually have the magazine right over there.
Speaker 3: I have it on my wall too. Yeah, we were both.
Speaker 2: Named in that there was It was obviously you would have to fly in to go to the event, and I think that your daughter had to cheer competition or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make it. I was so bombed because I really wanted.
Speaker 4: To meet you. Yeah, I was so upset I couldn't make it. But you know, kids come first with all that stuff. But this was like one of the things that I was so upset that I was missing. But me, me and Jenny made it. So Jenny ended up going.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I met her, Yes, yeah, I met her. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I mean what in honor? I mean I feel like we serve it because we like show everything in our lives and like you know, we show everything to the point where everywhere everyone could judge us, and and they did all times. Yeah, it's just like it's hard to share all of that when you're not comfortable. So I'm so great Fall. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so is there going to be a season eight?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm going to take that as a yes, we will see. Now, you also have a podcast. Do you have two podcasts or one?
Speaker 4: I have two?
Speaker 3: Two It's Happening and is it the Meatball?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So I have my my first podcast that I had literally for ten years with my gay best friend Joey. It's Happening with Joey. Yeah. So we've had our podcast for so long and literally it's just like a conversation of us. You're just listening to our conversation on the phone of the recap of the week, you know, talking about celebrities that like, I love it, Like we talked about the news, but we're not like saying the news correctly, so you know, don't come to us for like the hard hitting facts. Yeah, it's probably it's probably not right.
Speaker 3: Do you prefer podcasting over filming the show?
Speaker 4: Well, I definitely think podcasting is you have more control over it. Yeah, and it's way easier. I feel like filming is just like such a big production and you don't know how they're going to edit it or whatever. So I like podcasting way more because it's like a diary of you, just like you know, talking and no one controls it.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of like your your chill, you're just talking, you're with friends, and yeah, you get your words out there.
Speaker 3: You're not manipulated, so exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now you have multiple businesses three three stores now, total of three or is it going on four?
Speaker 4: Well, it's going to be four. And when Natal.
Speaker 3: Opens Snooky shop, I want you to have my brand.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my god, So I'm so late. I was supposed to launch my my white wine like a week ago, and I've just been so busy with somewhere and the kids. So yeah, it's crazy Mama brand of wine. It's delicious, it'll get you drunk quick and it doesn't give you hangovers.
Speaker 3: So where can people buy it?
Speaker 4: Only online?
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Messy Mama Wine by Snooky.
Speaker 2: So it's safe to say it's hard to balance everything because being a mom, you know, just taking care of the house, having a husband, having podcasts, shooting a show, Yeah, having a wine brand, having your stores.
Speaker 3: It's a lot. It's definitely a lot.
Speaker 4: But I just feel like I love to be busy and I'm really good at multitasking, which is great. So I just love like sitting in my office and getting things done, you know, my stores, my wine, filming schedules, podcasts. I just like, I like like keeping it moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think we probably have the same mentality when it comes to it.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: Be super busy because if I'm not, my mind is a little destructive.
Speaker 3: And just keep it going because you don't know.
Speaker 2: With with reality TV and you know, the things that we go through, it can be gone literally overnight, and it's like, just do everything you can do right now and just keep it going because you don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't know it's gonna end. Honestly agreed.
Speaker 2: So let's get into real housewist a little bit. So you say that you're super fan. Is there any shows that you don't watch?
Speaker 3: Do you watch them all? Do you have a favorite?
Speaker 4: Well, my favorite is obviously Jersey. Jersey relate to like everything that's happening, And you know, I've had I've met with, you know, Melissa and Teresa, so I definitely love Jersey Beverly Hills obviously, And yeah, I don't really watch the others.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: That's like my top two.
Speaker 2: Just to say, you're not watching Orange County right now, I'm wat watch it.
Speaker 4: But okay, so yeah, three, that's my top three.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have to ask mose right, are you team Teresa team Melissa?
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not going there if I say one, team giand I like both, they're both great.
Speaker 3: Do you have a house in the shore at the shore? At the shore it's called Jersey Shore.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My my shorehouse is in the same town as Melissa's.
Speaker 3: Oh really, do you ever see her there?
Speaker 4: No? No, because I don't really leave my house. I like to like just stay there and like go on the boat or whatever, So I don't really leave.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, now I get that. I'm hurt. Like I'm a homebody.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to even travel because I hate being away from my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have I have a little I guess you would call it a game about your castmates thing, and you tell me who fits it cast clown Vinny Always right even when they're wrong?
Speaker 4: Am I seeing always right? Or they think they're always right.
Speaker 3: When they wrong.
Speaker 2: They think they're always right even when they're wrong. Best comeback King or Queen.
Speaker 4: I would say Mike because he's like completely sober now and a different person.
Speaker 3: Oh good for him. Biggest drama queen.
Speaker 4: Drama queen, yep, I feel like we're all drama queens, but I'll go with Angelina.
Speaker 3: Most likely to ghost you after filming is over.
Speaker 4: Angelina.
Speaker 2: Most likely to be late to filming angely. Most likely that's funny. Most likely to go off on the crew, Oh, Angelina sound.
Speaker 3: Most likely to know show on.
Speaker 4: Vacation Angelina, She's no showed before.
Speaker 3: Most fun to party with on vacation. That can't be Angelina.
Speaker 4: Well she she has a good time. I would see my meat Baldina.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: The biggest regret you did on camera if any.
Speaker 4: Let's just say Italy. I want to erase you do why the whole season in Italy? I just want it gone because it wasn't my proudest moments and I was just like homesick. I hated it.
Speaker 2: What was the most shocking thing that happened on the show that never made it to air.
Speaker 4: Oh, there were some makeout, some makeout real people that never made it, and it's crazy that that happened. But yeah, Miami, there was a few people that made out that never and we saw it, but the cameras didn't see it, and it was great.
Speaker 2: Okay, to close it up, let's talk about your husband. You guys met season three, I believe, Yeah, and you've been married.
Speaker 4: How long it's gonna be ten years in November? How crazy?
Speaker 3: Congratulations?
Speaker 4: I know. I was like, can we renew our vowels? Like? I would love that? Oh?
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even want to be on camera. Let alone.
Speaker 2: That's time I's gonna ask you. I feel like he doesn't want to be on camera.
Speaker 3: I can relate. My husband's exactly the same way. Yeah, how do you entice him? You know what I had to do this season?
Speaker 2: I'm like, babe, just film, go buy yourself and New Harley.
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, really, yeah, but you have to film.
Speaker 4: He's like, oh, okay, I know, maybe I should do that. I mean, I don't know. I just feel like he's filmed before obviously. And then Sookie and Jaywow, he's filmed. It's just like not his thing. He's like not comfortable. It doesn't feel natural to him, even though he's like so natural on camera. Like we did the last show that we did together was a flip show on FYI called Short Flip and it was just me and him like flipping our shorehouse, which we ended up keeping and then we sold. But he's just like such he's so funny on camera. Everybody loves him, and I just wish he would like it. I mean, I asked him all the time. I'm like, bab, just one scene of like us, just like catching up, like so the fan sits you and we could like show the family. So trust me. I'm trying, but I don't want to push him as he's like that uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But it's like you have to respect your family members because I don't know, you know, your show works, but on ours, I'm really the only one that gets paid. So like I'll ask my son to film and it's not his thing, and he's like, mom, no, I don't want to film. There's nothing in it for me. You know they always talk that's my son. Make me feel bad and you know, look bad. And I just don't want to do you need to respect that. I'm like, I respect it, but I'm not accepting it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm not. It doesn't make me happy, but.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make me happy, So just get home.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I think for people like us, it's just in our blood and it's natural and we don't care or do and we don't really.
Speaker 3: Care too much about the backlash. And for other people it's like it's a hard pass.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. My husband's like, absolutely not. I don't want the bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, My final question, are you gonna have any more kids?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I always so four is my number. I always said I was gonna have four kids when I was little, like growing up. But you know, now that I have three, I feel complete. Like when I had two, I was like, you know, I still feel like there's babies up there waiting to come down for me. I don't feel like there's any more babies. I got a dog, Rockey. He is my baby. I love him so much, so he is my thing. Yeah, so I'm you know, I'm definitely I'm not trying. I don't want any I mean, if there's obviously a whoopsis, then I'll have the baby, but I'm not trying. I don't want any more. I'm good, I'm getting old. I'll be thirty seven. Like I'm excited for like me and Gianni to eventually like get our lives back, you know, so it's just like me and him and we can travel.
Speaker 3: Hey, you have a long time, I know.
Speaker 4: But like when that happens, like I'm going to be older, so I want to, like the kids can be established and me and Gianni could like do our thing. And yeah, I'm just excited for all of that.
Speaker 2: So I had my last at thirty eight, and I didn't think I was going to have it anymore. It was like one of those things, Am I gonna do it? Am I not gonna do it? I don't know, And I'm like, I'll try, we'll try. I know I'm getting pregnant Sophia, but I'm so happy I did. She's like my best friend and my only one left right now, and I.
Speaker 3: Just love her to death.
Speaker 2: But I just want to thank you so much for coming on, and it was so nice to finally meet you.
Speaker 3: I hope that I get to meet you in person one day.
Speaker 4: Well, you have to come on one of my podcasts.
Speaker 3: I will let me know when.
Speaker 4: Yes, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: I'm here for you. I'm here for you. Okay. Well, thank you so much and hopefully i'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: I nice to meet you, mama. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Bye,