Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and nine for one Sean if you want to join us. Remember the guy, Hank Johnson. We were just playing Hey Joe, that famous song back in the day, Jimmy Hendrix, far better version.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that. Remember the guy.
Speaker 1: The guy that was singing that version of it is Congressman Hank Johnson, Democrat, and he's the guy if you recall talked about Guam capsizing it. Case you forgot, let's bring you back in time for kicks and giggles.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many square miles that is, do you happen to know?
Speaker 2: I don't have that figure with me, sir. I can certainly supply it to you if you'd like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.
Speaker 4: We don't anticipate that.
Speaker 1: We don't anticipate that. Oh my gosh, you know what. There's been some great moments in the course of this program. We are coming on the air with the news. Obviously, this battle is match between Israel and the Iranians. The AP now reporting that a meeting between Iran's foreign minister and top European diplomats. But europe is incapable, of the impotent to do anything. They're just frankly useless on every level. Putting that aside, but they yielded on Friday, yielded hopes of further talks, but no indication of any immediate concrete breakthrough anyway. This is a week after the crisis centering on the Iranian nuclear program erupted into war between Israel and hey Ron. Are our ministers of Britain, France, Germany, as well as the European Unions for OM policy chief emerged from talks at a Geneva hotel about three and a half hours after Iran's representatives arrived. Before the talks, they said in an interview that in the current situation, as these Zionists regimes attacks continue, we are not seeking negotiations with anyone now President Trump, as everybody knows, and but there could be a million reasons for this.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have access, I'm not briefed into intelligence. I do have sources, but I'm not briefed into that level of intelligence. Nobody is, and if they say they are, they probably are not. Is you know, this all could be a headfake, This all could be just about military preparedness. This all could be about getting one's ducks in a row. And I just think anybody speculating is doing so at their own peril because you don't know the answer. But the president that dropped the mother of all bombs in the past, the president that took out Solamani on the tarmac, the president that defeated the isis calvi Fate, the president that took out Bigdaddy and associates. I'm kind of one of those people that believes him when he talks that in fact, he means what he says, and I don't think there's any indication that anyone should believe otherwise. But there's no breakthrough at all as of this hour. We have other news regarding this as well. And look, Iran's axis of resistance seems to be abandoning the Islamic Republic. I'll give it give you more details of that now. Remember the president is giving Iran up to two weeks. He's saying two it's a two week deadline, and he will decide whether or not he will get involved, whether the US will get involved militarily in the next two weeks, And that could be today, that could be tomorrow, it could be whatever now. Once again, Iran has rejected calls from Western leaders to return to the negotiating table, asserting it would not continue nuclear talks while they're under attacked by Israel. According to their foreign minister, the Americans have repeatedly sent messages calling seriously for negotiations, the minister said during televised remarks, but we have made clear that as long as the aggression does not stop, there will be no place for diplomacy and dialogue. They do this to their own peril, and Prime Minister net Yaho has said, if we don't get help from the United States, if there's not a joint operation, and that will really be President Trump's decision and his alone, that they will go it alone, and they'll do their best to take out the four Dough facility and probably at least if they can't destroy it, do as much damage and set it back as far as they possibly can. The Prime Minister of Israel, net Yahoo and his IDF chief met with top Trump officials, apparently last night. According to the Jerusalem Post, the meeting included Vice President JD. Van's Pete Hegseth other top Israeli defense officials. According to two sources with knowledge of that meeting, and also the meeting took place as the US, I don't know if Trump's even deliberating. He might be done. He might have already made up his mind. There have been reports that he approved his plan, but he's not the person that's gonna tell anybody. He's going to hold it as long as he possibly can. Now, Israeli forces have been ordered to intensify airstrikes in a new push to destabilize the Iranian regime. This was in the New York Post today. The Israeli forces ordered Friday to intensify strikes in Iran in an effort to completely destabilize the regime. As the two adversaries continue to bomb each other, we you know, into this war.
Speaker 2: One thing that is.
Speaker 1: Noticeable is that the Iranians there, they have been firing fewer and fewer missiles for a couple of reasons. One number one, a lot of their munitions have been taken out with Israeli air strikes. They own the airs, the air over Iran, and number two, the missile battery systems are being taken out. But number three and probably the more likely scenario too is they're probably running out of missiles, and there had been an effort, according to really good sources I've had, by the Iranians to really build up their long range missiles. As what I would interpret it as is their plan B, assuming that maybe the possibility existed that their nuclear sites at one point would be taken out, and the strategy there would then be to overwhelm the Iron Dome and take out Israel. That way, certainly the desire to take out Israel has not gone away. Death to Israel, death to America.
Speaker 2: But anyway, their.
Speaker 1: Forces now ordered to intensify air strikes to destabilize the Iranian regime. Look, I mean, if America from my perspective, if the President deems the number one state sponsor of terror a threat, an existential threat, not just to the region, more importantly to the United States eventually, and that by taking out the nuclear capability or any chance that they'll have a nuclear weapon, the President how many times does he have to repeat himself and say Iran will never have a nuclear weapon. I'm just listening to what he said and repeating what he said. And he's been repeating what he said when I went to the Gulf States with him, when I was in Saudi Arabia and I was in Cutter Katar, depending on how you prefer to pronounce it, both are acceptable. Abu Dhabi the UAE. I mean, at every single stop I was in the room, he said the same thing over and over and over again. He has been clear and unambiguous in what his intentions are and the idea. I find it a little bit amusing that some people think that they're going to be able to change his mind. They really don't know Donald Trump. I've known him for thirty years and good luck with that. He'll listen to everybody, and if you make good points, he'll absorb them and factor that into his thinking. But at the end of the day, when somebody's the president, they're going to make the decision on their own. Some explosions now rocking. This was a report in the US Mirror that the Terranian neighborhoods where it's believed that the Supreme Leader Kamanee is believed to be hiding out. Apparently huge explosions reported in this district. It's in northern Tehran, and that's where Iranian Supreme Leader Kamanee is believed to be hiding concerns or escalating in Iran. Regarding the safety of the country Supreme Leader, I think most people in Iran would probably be happiest hell if he went away. The thing that is most I guess unnerving. The latest development that is most unnerving is now you have Gatestone Institute senior fellow. He's been a frequent guest on this program. Gordon Shang is doubling down on his warning over an alliance between China and Iran after new reports of Chinese cargo flights nearing Iranian airspace. We know this isn't good because those planes are turning off their transponders as they approach Iranian airspace, and China is now sending something it doesn't want the world to know. He's right with that. He said that with Maria Barturomo. He said it could be ammunition, it could be drones. Pretty unlikely about that, but also it could be nuclear weapons. We just don't know. I'd hate to think of that possibility. Anyway, they're flying seven forty seven freighters reportedly indicating a final destination. Now they're saying they're going to look Xenburg. They're not going to Luxembourg. No, they're going to Iran, and they're turning the transponder on the airplane off. There are still those in America, although it's a small faction if you look at the polling, you know, small, but you know, somewhat persistently loud and annoying most of the time and frankly dumb and ignorant the majority of the time. People that somehow interpret Donald Trump as being an isolationist.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of odd to me.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to understand where somehow the author, the person that is defined and written America first and the mag of movement, and nobody, nobody comes close to it. He's the author of it, the guy that did all these military maneuvers in the past, and that would be Solomoni, that would be beg Daddy, that would be the mother of all bombs, that would be taking out the isis ca Eate, And somehow they equated to isolationism. Not exactly sure where that conclusion came from, but you know, people that you'd otherwise think are somewhat intelligent, have bought into it and keep pushing it. And one of the ways they keep trying to do that is by relitigating the Iraq War. There's no doubt we were given wrong intelligence on the Iraq War. You have to take that into account. However, you also have to take into account the actions that we've been watching unfold since nineteen seventy nine, and the Iranian Revolution and the rise of the Iyatola Domini and the taking of American hostages, and then all the instances between murdering Americans in Iraq, the Marines, Barrick and Beirut, other terror attacks. You know, we are now told that we have Iranian assassination squads in the country and that during the campaign they were looking to targ get President Donald J. Trump. We are told that there are known terrorists in the country. Well, Hannity, if we get involved militarily, what happens if they were already going to attack us? If they are here, they're plotting, they're planning, their scheming an attack on our homeland. And you can thank Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Majorcis and everybody in the complicit state run legacy media mob that echoed either the lie, which is the border secure and the borders closed, or they just turned a blind eye to what the rest of us were reporting on and the danger that was associated with Joe and Kamala's open borders. You know, over two hundred countries, anywhere between twelve and twenty million unvetted people in this country, among them known terrorists and gang members, cartel members, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, and drug dealers. Why did they let that happen?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The president, you know, at the end of the day, I am I'm just pretty confident that Donald Trump will do the right thing. Remember two I mean, and some people have been complaining, why is he waiting? I'm like, because he has information that we don't have. I don't know why he's waiting. He's waiting because he's doing it on his time frame.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It is interesting. The President has put a lot of time and devoted a lot of time to trying to bring peace around the world. He has not had this success that he's wanted yet. But I'm hopeful that maybe peace in Europe is attainable. A lot of it's going to be up to Vladimir Putin. So far, he's been somewhat stubborn, obstinate. He's definitely evil. He's a murdering thug dictator. But again I blame Joe Biden. Joe Biden allowed him to amass troops and military equipment on the border. And it was asked, well, what happens to the invades? Oh, it depends if it's a minor incursion. These people are so dumb. We have a lot of dumb people in this country. Unfortunately. All right, well, I can tell you the Trump administration has begun evacuating diplomats from the US embassy in Israel. US State Department began evacuating diplomats their families from the American Embassy in Israel. So far these are diplomats deemed non essential personnel. Governor Huggaby said, I'm the last guy out. He really wrote a nice note to President Trump. And anyway, the Trump administration boosting their monitoring of possible Iranian backed cells in the US. Look, the Iranians are horrible, evil, twisted terrorists. Of course you have to think of that. But that's already been a threat because Joe Biden, a loud known terrorists in the country. You know, an alleged Iranian plot to assassinate Trump's Trump heads through the federal court as we speak. An Iranian murder for higher conspiracy targeting President Trump. It's now working its way through the Fed courts as we speak. Al I'm twenty five down to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn our number.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: One way to save money, not sacrifice service, make the switch to my cell phone provider, a veteran own company.
Speaker 2: It's called Pure Talk.
Speaker 1: And the beauty about pure Talk is they use the same exact cell towers, the same five G network as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile. And the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. That's the average family. That's a lot, right, Linda, It's incredible. Last time I thought I heard one thousand is a lot. They got plans twenty five bucks a month, unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data. And you know that's real money in your pocket for the exact same service. Also, Pure Talk now is the perfect time to make the switch. A portion of every sale will go to our friends and also an advertiser at Allegiance Flag. It is the highest quality American flag. Nobody comes close, one hundred percent made in a America, hand sown in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. They're going to give a thousand of these flags to US veterans in time for the fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Anyway, make the switch.
Speaker 1: It's simple, it's fast, it's evy easy, save money for the same service, and you're helping vets. Just dial pound two fifty, say the keyword save now, pound two fifty keywords save now.
Speaker 2: From our friends at Pure Talk.
Speaker 1: President Trump just landing in Morristown, New Jersey, and he's stopping to speak with the press.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in.
Speaker 5: One and the Congo will be doing a feat settlement probably coming in one Monday or Tuesday. We're going to be signing it up. And we've stopped the very vicious war. So that was an honor for me to be involved. I want to thank JD. Vans and for a great job. And also our Secretary of State Marco Rubio has done a fantastic job. So Rwanda long term war with the Congo, very bloody war. They're all bloody, but a really bloody one is going to be making peace with Congo and they can get on to making trade deals with the United States and other places and have a much more normal form of life.
Speaker 6: We're very honored by that.
Speaker 5: As you know, we did a very great job with India and Pakistan, and we had India in. It looks like we're going to be making a trade deal with India, and.
Speaker 6: We had Pakistan in.
Speaker 5: It looks like we're going to be making a trade deal with Pakistan, and it's a beautiful thing to watch. The Serbia Kosovo likewise, they've been fighting for years and as you know, we brought that one to a conclusion.
Speaker 6: And now we have a couple of big ones.
Speaker 5: We have Rushia Ukraine, which is making a little bit of progress, and we have Israel, and nobody really knows.
Speaker 6: What that one is all about. We're going to find out pretty soon, I guess.
Speaker 4: The Iranian Foreign mister President of the Iranian Foreign Minister this afternoon said, if the US is serious about negotiations, that you would call up Isel and requests that they stopped their airstrikes.
Speaker 7: Will you make that request?
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's very hard to make that request right now. If somebody is winning. It's a little bit harder to do that if somebody is losing. But we're ready, willing and able, and we've been speaking to Iran and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 6: We'll see whatever the thoughts.
Speaker 5: Time to time, just in time to see whether or not people come to their senses.
Speaker 7: You know, European helping it all talking without.
Speaker 6: Irana, they didn't help. Now, toy brand does. Who want to speak to Europe, They want to speak to us. Europe is not going to be able to help in this one.
Speaker 4: Twenty years ago, you were skeptical of a Republican administration that attacked the Middle East country on the idea of questionable intelligence of weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 7: How is this moment different with Iran?
Speaker 6: Well, there were no weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 5: I never thought there were, and that was somewhat pre nuclear you know, it was there was a nuclear age.
Speaker 6: But nothing like it is today.
Speaker 5: And it looked like I'm right about the material that they've gathered already. It's a tremendous amount of material, and I think within a matter of weeks, or certainly within a matter of months, they're going to be able to have a nuclear weapon. We can't let that happen. I was very much opposed to Iraq. I was, I said it loud and clear, but I was a civilian. But I guess I got a lot of publicity. But I was very much opposed to the Iraq war. And I actually did say don't go in, don't go in, don't go in. But I said, if you're going to go in, keep the oil.
Speaker 6: But they didn't do that.
Speaker 4: What intelligence do you have that Iran is building a nuclear weapon? Your intelligence community had said they have no evidence that they are at this point.
Speaker 6: Well, then my intelligence community is wrong. Who with the intelligence community said that?
Speaker 7: You're Director of National Intelligence, Toulci Gabbert.
Speaker 6: She's wrong, President, he's in.
Speaker 8: Any way helping.
Speaker 3: The law.
Speaker 6: Is when it's landing in Iran from China.
Speaker 5: Oh, they say that they're there to take people. But I can't tell you about that. I get along very well with China, get along very well with President She. I like him, he likes me. We have a very good relationship. We'll see what happens. I can't imagine them getting involved.
Speaker 4: In versus one that you need to make on Iran, whether to strike militarily.
Speaker 6: Is this the biggest decision you will have to make this President. Well, I can't tell you that. I have to see what happens.
Speaker 5: I can't, you know, really say that it depends what the decision is. But I wouldn't really be able to tell you that now. I'll tell you in about a year from now, maybe five years or ten years from now. Therefore, we ever know about decisions.
Speaker 6: You never really knows fire wild.
Speaker 5: Any I might depending on the circumstance. Would you be very hard to stop? I will say this, it's very hard to stop. When you look at it. Israel's doing well in terms of war, and I think you would say that Iran is doing less well.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit hard to get somebody to stop.
Speaker 2: There's them.
Speaker 8: Prosper was here a former congressman back Gates throughout an interesting idea, suggesting that if if you were to broker a deal where nuclear inspectors go into both Israel and Iran, that you could win a Nobel Peace Prize and they might even rename it.
Speaker 6: The Trump Peace Prize.
Speaker 8: If you hear those, what do you think of that?
Speaker 6: Well, they should give me the Nobel Prize for Rwanda. And have you looked to Cogo, or.
Speaker 5: You could say, serve Meia Kosovo. You could say a lot of them. You could say, I mean the big one is India and Pakistaid. You could I should have gotten it four or five times. I should get it for the I would think the Abraham McCords would be a good one too, but they won't give me a Nobel Peace Prize because they only give it to liberals.
Speaker 4: Would you support Iran being able to have nuclear earth? Would you support Iran being able to have civilian nuclear energy capabilities up to three point seven to six percent.
Speaker 5: You know, they're sitting on the top of one of the largest piles of oil in the world.
Speaker 6: I just don't know why they need that for civilian work.
Speaker 5: You know, it's one thing for certain countries to say, hey, I want to have a certain amount where I could go do clear a little bit because we need it for electricity, we need it for air conditioners, et cetera. But when you're sitting on one of the largest oil piles anywhere in the world, it's a little bit hard to see why you need that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, on our proxies, would wage terror tax against Americans targets abroad.
Speaker 6: If you order military accent.
Speaker 5: We're always concerned about that, and we have to take them out and be very strong. You're even the danger talking to me right now. Do you know that you are in danger talking to me right now? So I should probably get out of here. But you guys are actually in danger.
Speaker 6: Can you believe it?
Speaker 5: Because it's still your expectation that NATO countries spend five.
Speaker 6: Percent of their GDP on defense spending, I think they should do that. I don't think we should, but I think they should.
Speaker 5: We've been spending, we've been supporting NATO so long, many cases, I believe, paying almost one hundred percent the costs. So I don't think we should, but I think that the NATO country should absolutely what Spain decides gont them, Well, NATO's gonna have to deal with Spain. Spain's been a very low payer. They were always a very low payer. They were either good negotiators or they weren't doing the right thing. I mean, I think Spain has to pay what everybody else has to pay. Spain has been notorious for low pay. You know who else was a low payer? Just about the lowest a place called Canada. Because Canada said, why should we pay with the United States will protect us free.
Speaker 6: They haven't been right about them.
Speaker 8: Ice Ukraine, you've been making progress words a peace steel But I don't know if you know this, but Lindsay Braham and my campaign where they're on the ground in Ukraine seemingly doing the opposite, trying to provoke the Ukrainians to keep fighting.
Speaker 6: What do you think of that?
Speaker 5: Well, we're going to see, and people have to be very careful with what they say. They've got to be very careful with their mouth because their mouth could get them into a lot of trouble.
Speaker 7: One more ice.
Speaker 4: ICE has said that they're trying to arrest up to three thousand individuals a day. There are some communities that are saying they are fearful of being wrongfully detained or separating some families even if they're undocumented. Is the fear in some of these communities worth the deportations of these undocumented individuals a massiveportation.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 5: It's a tough subject because, look, we have farmers. I love farmers. I want eighty percent, eighty five percent of the farmers and I love them, and I'm never going to do anything to hurt our farmers. And you can also say the leisure business, etc.
Speaker 6: There are some businesses.
Speaker 5: Where you have a disproportionate amount of people that are the people that you're talking about. At the same time, we have to get the criminals out of our country, and we're looking at doing something where in the case of good, reputable farmers, they can take responsibility for the people that they hire and let them have responsibility because we can't put the farms out of business. And at the same time, we don't want to hurt people that aren't criminals. Most of the people that came in over the last three years under Biden, I would say probably three and a half to four years those people. You have a lot of criminals. You have a lot of I mean, we're looking at that very closely. You've had people that have worked on farms for twenty years. It's very hard to go in there and say, you know, you're coming out, but we're gonna let the farmers take responsibility.
Speaker 6: They're great people, they'll do it. They know the good and the bad.
Speaker 5: So the hard part about this is not like a normal war that where people wear uniforms. They don't wear uniforms, but we have murderers that came out of the last four years. We have murderers, we have drug lords, we have people that we don't want it. We have prisoners. They emptied out Venezuela. In many countries they emptied out their prisons into the United States.
Speaker 6: We have to get those people out. But we have stone cold murders.
Speaker 5: Eleven thousand, eight hundred and eighty eight murders. We've already gotten a lot of them out of here, but we don't want them, so we have to be careful. But I ever want to hurt our farmers. Our farmers are great people. They keep us happy and healthy in fat.
Speaker 4: Are there other cities that you're going to try to replicate what you've done in Los Angeles?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, we did a big victory last night in the Court Court of Appeals with respect to Los Angeles, but really the country where Gavinduscombe, who's really an incompetent governor, he's just doing a terrible job between his fires, between all the houses burning down as far as fires, and now Los Angeles. If we didn't go to Los Angeles and the sheriff admitted it, he had no control, he would have lost control. We saved Los Angeles by having the military go in.
Speaker 6: And the second night was much better.
Speaker 5: The third night was nothing much, and the fourth night nobody bothered even coming. We put out that fire and we did a great job of it. He sued us for going in and for helping him. We went and helped them. Right now, you'd have Los Angeles burning to the ground largely, it would have already been destroyed.
Speaker 6: Listen to be not of a peacemaker. Do you worry that's striking a run? We change that. Always a peace maker.
Speaker 5: That doesn't mean sometimes you need some toughness to make peace, but always a pace fake.
Speaker 7: Do you win a wrong without ground forces? He said?
Speaker 8: Is imperial campaignment or ram enough or do you need ground force?
Speaker 6: But I'm not going to talk about ground forces. The last thing you want to do is ground force.
Speaker 7: Does it ron have two weeks or could you strike before that? Are you essentially giving them a two week timeline.
Speaker 6: Giving them a period of time. We're going to see what that period of time is. But I'm giving them a period of.
Speaker 5: Time, and I would say two weeks would be the maximum.
Speaker 6: And do you think he puts to focus on criminals or I'm all people who are here.
Speaker 5: Should start focusing on criminals, and that's what we've been focused on.
Speaker 6: Very bad criminals. Dangerous criminals.
Speaker 5: Can see the Miller see every person who's here illegally, and he's.
Speaker 6: So nice to arrest everyone who's here illegally. Steven and I have a very good end standing. He is a terrific person. We have a great understanding.
Speaker 8: Guys, whether if there are if there is an attack on US assets, will you promise to conduct a full investigation.
Speaker 6: And make it transparent with the American.
Speaker 7: People before blaming Iran for such an attack.
Speaker 5: Well, if there's an attack, we'll know almost immediately with modern equipment who made the attack, and those people will be very very unhappy.
Speaker 7: Would you, Prime Minister?
Speaker 6: I want to get you people out of danger. Standing with me.
Speaker 4: One more, Prime Minister net and yah who said that they had the capacity to take out all of a run's nuclear facilities, So what role would the US be able to play and why would they if Israel says that they have all of the abilities.
Speaker 5: The jury said that, but they really have a very limited capacity. They could break through a little section, but they can't go down very deep. They don't have that capacity. And we'll have to see what happens. Maybe it won't be necessary, maybe it won't be this to you want to see Congress has a build and fans child transgender.
Speaker 6: Certain well, I know they're talking about it, are they. We're gonna happen. To see how it comes to me at what for Certainly it's been something I've been talking about.
Speaker 7: Also, thank you give us a previident, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you everybody?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: That was President Trump. He landed in Morristown. I assume he's going to Bedminster and taking a wide variety of questions. Obviously in the forefront are the questions about Israel and the conflict with Israel and Iran. He said up to two weeks, obviously giving some time for the Iranians to hit some common sense. So far, they've shown no willingness to do so, even a denial today of any offer to even negotiate peace. And the President also very clearly saying that you know he prefers it. He talked about a negotiated peace with Rwanda and the Congo and other piece areas around the world. He did mention his role as it relates to Pakistan and India, but he also reiterated his major point, which is Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon. I don't know where the time goes. I really don't anyway, doctor Oz. There's so much lying by the left as it relates to medicaid, Medicare. We've got to counter this phony narrative. Cut they're cutting, they're cutting.
Speaker 2: No, they're not cutting. They're just lying for political purposes.
Speaker 1: We'll explain next in your calls eight hundred nine fourt one Shawn