Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my Strawberry letter for today. And the subject is it's too much going on to get it on? Okay, I like it sublandatory this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, we'll get into that from getting it on. I'm sorry to getting it on. Wait two year this though it.
Speaker 1: Might stop you in your tracks. Too much going on to get it on. We'll get into that in just a few Like I said, because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 3: Nephew, I want to thank everybody in Buffalo, New York, came out and hung out with the nephew.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Did I get Did I give it to you?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did.
Speaker 3: Next on the map is the one and only Augusta, Georgia. Y'all get ready. It's this Friday night coming. Y'all be to get ready to tickets on sale. It's tether and right now, this right here is I call this WCS.
Speaker 2: Is what I call it.
Speaker 3: This is Wife correct and Services, Wife Correctional Correctional, Wife correctional Services.
Speaker 2: We correct your wife.
Speaker 3: You know when you when you fell as You're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: W CS here we go cat dog. If you would hello, Hello, I am trying to reach George. Please, my name is Marcus with w C.
Speaker 3: S uh call and see if we can actually try to lend you our services. We understand that you're having a few problems and want to see if the maybe w CS can bring a better life to you and you can have an exciting life better than the one you have.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 2: We are with Wife Correctional Services, sir. W CS.
Speaker 3: What it is is we take your wives for a couple of weeks and we reprogram them so that it's of course you have to sign a waiver contract, but we take your wife and we reprogram them so that they will act in a fashion of what you want them to act.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, okay whatever.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: So what it is that we've gotten some we've gotten some reports that you've been having some problems with with your particular wife, and.
Speaker 4: I mean where you located at.
Speaker 2: We're here in Saint Louis, sir.
Speaker 3: Okay, and don't worry, We're totally confidential. This is not anything that's going to get out and and your your names are never submitted.
Speaker 2: First of all, here's here's something we can do.
Speaker 3: I can ask you questions because we've been notified that this is probably a service that you would probably want. Now, has your wife ever snapped on you in public and snapped on me?
Speaker 4: I mean what I mean? She My wife ain't crazy. She don't just snap on me. She might, you know, try to check me, say something. You know what I'm saying. She ain't just gonna snap on me in public.
Speaker 3: So your wife your So your wife has tried to check you, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: May not check me per se. I mean she might. She might not like something I'm doing and might say something about it.
Speaker 3: But so basically your wife is not in her place where she needs to be old on.
Speaker 4: I mean what you mean. I mean she might say something, you know. I mean I might be doing something or you know, might be with my boys and might get out of control a little bit. She might just say something at the time, but she don't just try to all out check nobody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I'll tell you what. Let me ask you this one.
Speaker 3: Have you ever just had some plans with your guys, was gonna go out and had to change your plans because your wife.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if if like I'm just talking about hanging out and I ain't let her know or something, she might you know, be like, well, baby already had plans, you know, can you stay home with the boys or something. But I mean, I mean nothing on the regular. You know, I usually do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: It seems like denial.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's another one, sir, Well, no, listen, hear me out.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you this has your wife. Let's say, back.
Speaker 3: When Michael Jordan was playing basketball, did you ever miss a playoff game on television because your wife wanted to watch something else?
Speaker 4: Now, I mean we got two TVs in my house, man, I wish. Now, I don't even get down. I mean I might have to watch a little TV, but I mean I usually watch it on the big SEA.
Speaker 3: But but you do You've been pushed to watching the smaller television.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't push to do nothing. Man. What I'm trying to tell you is, I mean we compromised. We do fifty fifty in my house. I mean, she might get the big TV to watch her stories or something, and I just have to go watch the little TV and little TV. Dude, go out of her once.
Speaker 2: See, there we go.
Speaker 4: So I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: You're cool with that. So you're with that. You're actually the one that's programmed.
Speaker 4: And you ain't nothing wrong with my wife, ain't nothing wrong with my family?
Speaker 2: You know what I I understand.
Speaker 3: Well, let me the reason why I'm asking you these particular questions is because someone has actually let me know the problems that are at hand in your household.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you. I got one question for you. Here's what I want to ask you.
Speaker 3: Has your wife ever cushed you out at a family cookout?
Speaker 4: Hey? Man, hold on, man, you know what you're getting a little personal man.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 4: I never heard of this company. Man, I've never heard of you.
Speaker 2: This is something new.
Speaker 4: Is definitely saying something new. I mean, don't make me be a guinea pig. Don't don't start out calling me trying to get you know, referrals or clientele or whatever it is you're trying to do. Man, don't call me with this nonsense.
Speaker 3: Partner, And I completely understand that w c S. Sir, is here to benefit you.
Speaker 4: It's no benefit to me, man, getting I'll look at my personal business wondering what's going on in my household?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, last thing I want to ask you, and this is the last question I have for you.
Speaker 4: Make this the last one straight up?
Speaker 3: Okay, have you do you do you buy your own clothes or does she buy the clothes?
Speaker 4: You know what? Man? This meant you? Whatever coming this is, don't call now no more? And whatever put you up to this? Whoever give you my number? Talking about my wife's checked me, got me under control, got me on lock man? You telling him too? Don't call me no more?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you in denying now?
Speaker 4: Dog? Don't call him now no more? I'm gonna tell you what George Foreman or whatever Marcus for whoever you are, George Foreman marking, Hey, I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm gonna find out what I'm located. Dog, I'm coming down there and I'm gonna push them as you're in my personal.
Speaker 3: You're ready to retaliate on me, but you don't want to retaliate on the problems you have with your wife.
Speaker 4: Retaliation. Man, what I'm saying, you're calling my house, I'm minding my home and you worrying about who are watching what TV? In my house and my wife taking me in public? Man, Hey, don look, I'm telling you, sir.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to watch the big television?
Speaker 4: Man? Big TV?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm comfortable with the TV I got. You know what I'm saying. It's in my room. I come across the bed, watch whatever you want to whatever I want.
Speaker 2: To do.
Speaker 4: With my partner's dog. Matter fact, you don't even get partners. You call it actually your o dumb.
Speaker 2: What you want to do to me and your wife is already done to you?
Speaker 4: Say you got to damn number block? What's your phone number? Man? Give me something, tell me where to find you.
Speaker 2: Why are you in denial?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 3: You need to get your wife checked in to wipe correctional services so they you can live better.
Speaker 4: Lights whoever may need to get a life?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Can I get a life? Max? Up calling me? Don for real?
Speaker 2: I understand that. Can I say one more thing that.
Speaker 4: You say you can't say to me? Man? Straight up?
Speaker 2: Listen to me, sir?
Speaker 3: What what what's his nephew Timy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: You just got crank by your boy.
Speaker 4: Justin You know what I don't know? Hey, hey, hey, Okay, y'all got me.
Speaker 3: Man, What is the badnest radio show in the land?
Speaker 4: You already know? Is you, my boy Steve Harvey doing in the morning on the Steve Harvey Morning Show partner?
Speaker 3: Come on, goodbye, goodbye, Come on, let's get some frank and praise up in here.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll praise you on that one when you get the h CS together uncorrrectional service.
Speaker 2: You know what we do everything y'all want. We do everything y'all want, not everything. You know what we do? Yeah, y'all know.
Speaker 3: You know what A lot of men can't say it, but I'm gonna say it for everybody. You know what y'all just y'all too much? Sometime y'all are is mutual? Say y'all are a bit too much sometime. I love you to death. I didn't made it. Let me say this though, house party. If you're taking me Housewater Comedy Jam, you don't want to miss it.
Speaker 2: It is this Friday. It is September sixth.
Speaker 3: It is in Augusta, Georgia at the Mill Up Theater.
Speaker 2: The Nephew is coming to town.
Speaker 3: All right, boy, Buffalo call Buffalo and asked if I was stupid if I was eating at if I was crazy, if I was poignant, elegant, oh my god, and absolutely sexy all at the same time. All of that. Man, Please, what did I well? White?
Speaker 2: I just blew it. I think I'm gonna do blue Friday.
Speaker 3: Friday gonna be blue, Okay, Augusta George, the tim of wearing blue. Y'all wear whatever y'all want to wear. But the nephew wein blue.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: But I will sex it though I will.
Speaker 1: Coming up next my Strawberry letters. The subject there, there's too much going on to get it on. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.