Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome back to Fantasy pros. This is the Fantasy Football Podcast. It's rank time for Week sixteen, your fantasy playoffs. I am Chris Welsh, and I am joined by only the great and powerful Pat Fitzmorris. I say only not in a we're not all ecstatic to just have Pat here, but we usually have a guest here. It is just Pat and I finishing out the season strong. Because this is the last iteration of this show. We still have plenty of shows on the network with start and sits for everything for your championship week. But I don't know if you heard, but right when we do this show next week, it's a Christmas so they're gonna have a little bit of time off.
Speaker 2: Pat.
Speaker 1: We have to, like occasionally, not do a show. They have to give us a day off so we won't be here next week with it. So we get to finish this bad boy out with just you and me.
Speaker 3: In their games on Christmas Wednesday, Welsh, which is a little unusual, so you know that tweaks the schedule a bit for us. Let me ask you, Welsh's head in New Week sixteen, your favorite redraft team whatever that was your your favorite team, the one you felt best about all year.
Speaker 2: Is it still alive?
Speaker 1: Ooh? I would have to say yes, because it's one of two things and you're gonna hate it. One of it was the Superflex league that you are in with us, the you know, our industry Pentathlon league where we mentioned this before. It's five different things we had to do and Bogman and I shared a team, but we had to draft a super flex well I think that was actually an auction, and we had to do like a best ball and we have picks and we have dfs. It's this crazy format that you and me have been fighting for first place the entire season, and it was really really strong as a super flex. It's held up throughout the year. I'm in first place. I think you're in second or third, like oh on the overall and then the other one was I really love both of my FFP. One I got knocked in in the championship, but now they're these championship round. The other one is still alive. So yeah, fair to say, like probably two of my three favorite rosters are still alive. What about what about you though? Because I know you probably dipped your toe in everything.
Speaker 3: I do have one favorite team in Redraft Welsh. I was on death's door last week after starting Brock Purty and George Kittle in that Thursday night game did not go so well. You know, one point, the algorithm had me down as like a fourteen percent chance to win. I had Mike Evans in the late afternoon window, and I had Jamiir Gibbs and my opponent had David Montgomery, So a big swing for me there, and I wound up winning by like six or seven points and advancing to the Semis. So pretty happy that team is still alive. It wasn't looking real good for a while, and I had lost a game in Week fourteen that would have earned me a bye, So I would have been crushed if I would have lost that game and then got knocked out in the first round. So I'm just happy be in Week sixteen with that team.
Speaker 1: That brings up something interesting I'm curious about with you. I remember, back in the day projection of you know, points, you look at your matchup and you're like, oh, I'm gonna lose by three points, you know, like long time ago. I really would care about that, and over time, you know, I think you learned to not care and not care, but I'm curious about what's the number, and maybe it's site to site and how they project it. What's the number where you start to care because I think any of us see a five or six point swing, you're like, whatever, what's the number where you're like, oh, they really think I'm gonna lose? Where your eyes start to pop, You're like, I am behind and now I actually am playing refine where you actually care about the projected number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you get over eighty percent to win or under twenty percent to have a chance, I feel like then, like, all right, my fate is pretty much sealed unless something miraculous.
Speaker 1: But I like, is it like a ten point like if you see not even the percentage like, but like actual point projection. It's like if you're down, if you're projected to be down by ten eleven twelve, is that like nailing the coffin for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean twelve twelve early in the early afternoon games, that's fine. Twelve if it's you know, six thirty Eastern and there's not much to go. There's the Sunday night game, the Monday night game, and forty minutes of game time in the late afternoon window. Then yeah, that I worry about a double digit deficit.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I know you guys have all been out there sharing your crazy wins, your crazy losses, whether it was a last second interception or a last second touchdown or a missed extra point that won you or hurt you. We always want to hear from it. You can drop it in the comments below. How did you win or how did you lose those critical matchups and of course how are you going to win this week? We're going to help you running back ranks, that is what We have got a three part series across the Fantasy Pros YouTube channels, so make sure you're locked into all of them for the different positional episodes. But this one, Pat and I were going to talk about the running backs this week, which I know critical in every spot because there are some pretty big questions and some pretty big losses from last week. We know Dave Montgomery's out, Nick Chubb is out, looks like Alvin Kamara is out, so there are some big replacements and how they move. We will talk about all of those ranks, which you can find at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. A little bit of housekeeping first, because we got to giveaway prices. It's the holiday season and we are forgiving, and we want to give you a chance to win a sign Jackson Smith in Jigba Seahawks autograph helmet for free, courtesy of our friends over at Pristine Auction dot com. All you've got to do is head over to Fantasypros dot com slash contest and we're not asking much complete little form. Then you can either download the Fantasy Pros myplaybook app, leave a review for the podcast, follow us on some socials x, Instagram, TikTok, and you can do all of them. Each one will get you an entry and we'll be announcing the winner right here on the podcast soon. So if you're on YouTube, make sure you are subscribed, turn on notifications and then you'll be alerted when we've got the new episodes and when we give away that awesome autograph helmet via Jackson Smith in jigbub Helmets are just cool, Like even though as a forty nine er person, I don't want that, but I have to admit it school I have admitted it's really really cool to be fair. As a forty nine person, don't really want these helmets behind me right now? Anyways? Is either so don't want any of them, but maybe I would take that they're doing a better spot the ranks contest this week. By the way, hat tip Pat, I looked at the seasonal we are down to what is it like, two more weeks? Do we rank into eighteen or do we stop? We cut it?
Speaker 2: I mean, we do rankings for week eighteen, but they don't count.
Speaker 1: Okay, well they count perfect two more weeks, Pat, you have a hold on the top twenty most accurate rankers in the land. You are inside the top twenty, so no pressure, but you're gonna have to just kind of hold it up a little bit so you can maintain that top twenty. Very impressive. Unfortunately, Mike Mayer is a little bit higher than you, but we got two of our pros people inside the top twenty. I do that hilariously. Before I hat tipped to the week fifteen top rankers. Number one, the Wolf of Rodeo Street, the incredible name from the rode Street Journal. We were both discussing I've done a show with Kate and you were confirming with me. Kate Majuke is how we say the last name. Her last name was completely in some other world for me, and I've literally done a show with Kate Great Kate over at Yahoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it is majuke. Kate and Michelle are awesome, So yeah, I'm pretty sure. And I apologize to Kate Michelle if I'm getting that last name. Ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just making sure that if I said it wrong, that's Pat's fault. It's not my fault whatsoever. But Michelle and Kate and I and Joe and Bogman did one of my favorite episodes of all time on a podcast, which was hilarious and they are great. And then Michael I think it's how from FF face Off was number three. So those are your top three most accurate rankers from week fifteen. Congratulations to those three. You can check out everybody else, the top ten, all the way down into the lowly hundreds of whatever you want for that week, plus the seasonal ranks. Like I said, coming to a close, very tight race. There's actually discussions behind the scenes. People were like, oh my gosh, this person who's been killing it over here, they had a bad week and they moved down. It's kind of like a playoff race at least for us behind the scenes and the people that are at the tippy top their pat But keep up the good work and maybe you can even jump into that top fifteen. I don't will this be the highest you finished in a rank contest yearly? I don't assume. Because you are like a legend of fantasy football and you're great ranking, you could have easily. You tell me you finished one overall, I'll believe it. But is this near the tippy top?
Speaker 2: I finished one overall in twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: Never mind, there you go.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was dial in for the COVID year, but I remember talking about the horse races down the stretch. Nate Jonki of PF half I remember was charging heart like he was on fire in the light last few weeks, and I held him off by the skin of my teeth in the final week, like Nate was just absolutely tore it down the stretch.
Speaker 1: And Heate's doing it again this year all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nate is one of the best, for sure. He is a fantastic ranker and just really sharp overall.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to thank everybody to all the great rankers and fantasy football analysts that have ranked with us all season. Long. I think it's a huge value tool to all the listeners out there to create it, it's great for us. I hope they appreciate it as well and appreciate every single person that takes part in it. You guys are rock and hopefully we were able to give you some proper you know, acolytes. However you want to say it like we're propping you up to the world and the masses. I don't think in the past we've done a whole lot of like presenting who the top three were, but that was actually something I wanted to do really heavy this year, was make sure we were celebrating all of those people. All Right, enough's enough, you say all of this conjecture before let's get to the ranks. Okay, let's do it. Let's talk about all these bad boys. Let's get to the big board RB one through twelve for this week, the guys that you're gonna set it and forget it. Most likely we'll see Saikwan Barkley at one, Jamiir Gibbs it two, Josh Jacobs three, Bijon and James Connor. That's your top five. You've got chase about say the holiday season, let's say, Charlie Brown. When I looked at that. For some reason, I just watched the nineteen sixty two Charlie Brown Christmas really bad take. Maybe it's awful. It is horrible, but like it's nostalgia, but it is so bad it was hard to watch. But I saw that and thought of that, maybe that's an omen Devon h and Derrick Henry Kyron Williams, Chubbahover, James Cook and Joe Mixon. Is that a bad take? By the way, the like sixty two Charlie Brown Christmas cartoon, kids are.
Speaker 3: Always transfixed by it, so I think we're obligated to like it. But yeah, in hindsight, I remember, you know, hitting early teens and thinking like, yeah, this is this is not one of my favorite Christmas specials.
Speaker 1: I don't like I've every I think I had like seen it in like ten years, and then we're let's put it on. It's like twenty six minutes, and it's like, oh, it's twenty five minutes too long. So I forgot that it is not good. So sorry if I've offended anybody that loved that. From that, it was a great nostalgia, but it just doesn't really hold up super great the ranks. Let's see how these bad boys hold up. It's chalk chibabberd. Disappointed last week, I'm right back in it. I think there's a really great spot. James Connor is in a phenomenal spot this week from a point standpoint. I mean, Carolina gives up like the most fantasy points to running backs right now, so that's why he's ranking so high. The tippy top I think has some changes. I am higher on Bijon than the consensus. I've got him at two in a great matchup, and I know Ericson and I both agree Jamiir Gibbs without Dave Montgomery is at the very tippy top of number one. But those are just argumentative points to like the overall ranks. One that came into question was a guy that I'm about normal on consensus. Since we're looking at mine and yours, you are quite a bit lower, and and I understand why you are lower, but let's hear the breakdown. Joe Mixon this week is going up against his Kansas City Chiefs. It's as bad as a matchup as you can possibly get. And I had a real battle here of Joe Mixon being great, you know, being the guy versus a horrific matchup. And from an advice standpoint, am I personally really sitting Joe Mixon for let's say, I mean, it's tough to say this Rico daubtle thing. It's I guess any name you give me, it's gonna be tough because it's like Joe Mixon has got you there. He can be involved in both sides of the ball, whether it's running or receiving. But it is a horrific matchup. But I couldn't I couldn't bear with myself that I would sit Joe Mixon in some scenario, not necessarily necessarily saying you're doing that, Pat, but you do have him at seventeen, and that's tough. That's a tough spot because you are opening up this scenario where you would not play Joe Mixon in a semi final playoff matchup. But I don't know the names ahead of it, and it's probably not too critical, So why don't you talk about it. Joe Mixon pretty lowly ranked for you this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it is hard to rank a guy this low when he probably is a top ten touch outlook like very good chance that mix and sees something close to twenty touches in this game, Welsh, But you mentioned the matchup. The Chiefs have allowed the fewest rushing yards, the fewest receiving yards to running backs also, and the fewest fantasy points, so undeniably hard matchup. Also, like Mixon's ankle might not be one hundred percent after last week he was the victim of a hip drop tackle. Looked like he might have had a high ankle sprain. Apparently not, but I don't think his ankle can be feeling one hundred percent after that. And the other thing, well, over his last five games, Joe Mixon has struggled every time he has gone up against a good run defense. So he had twenty five carries for forty six yards, although he did have a touchdown against the Lions in Week ten, so under two yards per carry. In Week ten against Detroit, fourteen carries for twenty two yards against the Titans, in Week twelve, twelve carries for twenty three yards against the Dolphins last week. This awful Houston offensive line not doing him any favors in tough matchups, and this is as tough as it gets, so it is hard for me to come in at RB one range with Joe Mixon this week.
Speaker 1: You know the thing I do think that's interesting. I would just throw out here that it kind of feeds to your point. When you look at sixteen or seventeen as a rank, you're like, oh, or quite a bit lower, but we're off of buys and the running backs that are all ahead or even below. Like in my case, it's not like you are making a case that these suboptimal running backs are being ranked over him. And what I'm getting at is like, okay, you have like ric o'dowdell. You know, like ric o'dowdell. It feels grosser, but you know he's been pretty solid. And this is, by the way, in the ranks under Joe Mixon on ECR, Ricodowell, Bucky Irving. I love Bucky this week, John Jonathan Taylor, and then you know there's another guy that we're going to be talking about here in just a second. There are names that makes some sense to do it. But I think for most people sitting here listening to the show, you probably don't have these big questions. Maybe you did fall into like you have James Connor, Joe Mixon and Ric o'dowdell or Bucky Irving, let's say, and you really do have to come to a decision to start too, this would be the week that you could do it for Joe Mixon. And it's not like we're putting a bunch of speculative names above it. It's just, you know, playoff time, you have to there's quarterback questions we're gonna have. There's some things you're gonna have to stomach one way or the other. I'm going to put my best players out there, or I'm going to play a weekly matchup in week sixteen, And you know, does it hurt you to have Joe Mixon go off? The thing is nobody goes off against Kansas City. So that's why he is rank low. I would predict to you Penning, when you're listening to this, Joe Mixon will probably move down as the week goes on. Be surprised as more rankers put their rank in if we saw him as low as fifteen, I don't think he'll get quite down to Pats range. But I do think as more people digest Kansas City, it's a matchup that you could move off of if you have the ability to move off of it and just not everybody will. That takes us because we don't need to sit on the RB one too long. That takes us to the RB two range thirteen through twenty four, and here's some bigger questions at thirteen as Rico Dadajo. I mentioned Bucky Irving, Jonathan Taylor, Isaac Garrindo at sixteen, Aaron Jones, Zach Charbonay, Brian Robinson, Breis Hall, Jerome Ford, Tony Pollard, Rashad White, and DeAndre Swift. It's really nice not having those buyas pat. It feels really good seeing some of these names in here. I believe Isaac Garrindo might be one that just messes with people's brains, and he is kind of a window to me of the are you really going to sit said for Joe Mixon or set Joe Mixon for said player. Isaac Garrindo is ranked ECR sixteen. I have him at fourteen, you have him at fifteen, and that means you have Isaa Grendo over Joe Mixon. We do know what the forty nine ers like to do. In general, they've been kind of ineffective. He continuously is still nursing these things. What's your level of comfortability with Isaac Garnde. You have a decent rank of him this week, but your level of comfortability is starting him in the semi finals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel okay about it, Welsh, just because generally, if someone is the lead.
Speaker 2: Back in the forty nine ers offense, that's a pretty good thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, we were ranking Jordan Mason as a no brainer top five running back every week earlier in the season. Now this forty nine Ers offense not humming like it was earlier in the year. Trent Williams has missed four games. I don't know if he's going to be back this week. Brock Purdy has had some off games lately, but we are getting that workload with Girndo where we can feel pretty good that we're going to be getting fifteen touches. And granted it's against a pretty good Miami run defense that has turned into one of the better run defenses in the league. But we know that Kyle Shanahan wants to run the ball or at least strike a balance with his offense between run and pass. So I feel pretty good about the touch out.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 3: I feel pretty good about Grendo's big play capabilities. So yeah, I mean this is not a slam dunk money in the bank play. But I feel pretty good about him as an RB two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean I'm a tiny bit higher. I think just my general feel of it is like you have to start him in most scenarios, almost all the scenarios, but I'm not sure I feel super comfortable about it. In the two starts where he has been like a main starter, he has finished second and twenty sixth in half PPR, So you know, on both sides of between being a flex and being the most elite, he's had fifteen and six so he's averaging fifteen and a half carries over the last two games. He's involved in the receiving game, which is probably one of the biggest benefits of him. But you know, I will say, looking at here when he has doubled dig carries, he has had four games of double digit carries. Three of the four he has finished as a top two RB, so he's finished in the top twenty four three of those four times. The other one was twenty six that was last week. Miami's kind of a median matchup here, I truthfully and I don't have it ranked like this, so I'm not like going against myself. I don't know if I could sit Joe Mixon for Isaac Garrindo, but I think the process makes a lot of sense. You know, he was also involved in the past game even more Isaac Garrindo, which I think helps that upside of him. But the volume is definitely going to be there with Joe mix and the process is right to go Grindo over a Joe Mixon on matchup. But can I do it? That's the biggest key. Can you do it? But that's also why you You finished one in a year and I have not, so that's definitely a differentiator. So there you go, Isaac Garrindo. How about Brice Hall. Breece Hall is another one that you and I are on a little bit opposite sides. I'm a little bit higher than consensus. He's ECR twenty. You have him a little bit lower. We both have him as an RB two. Though we didn't get massive volume, we did get a touchdown. I would speculate that we are going to get more of that volume this week going up against the Rams. But you know, you've almost got him outside of the top RB two range here. So what's your take on Brice Hall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you would have told me before the season, Welsh, then at one point I would be ranking Breece Hall as a back end RB two.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't quite believe that.
Speaker 3: But so after missing Week fourteen with knee injury, Hall was active last week and kind of a surprise active in some ways. I remember at the midpoint or early in the week, it seemed like he was going to be out, but he did play a season low forty eight percent of the Jets offensive snaps, only at nine carries for thirty yards, but he did get into the end zone, which helped. I'm just worried that Hall gets another limited workload this week against the Rams, and with the Aaron Rodgers to DeVante Adams connection clicking late, I suspect we might see another pass heavy game plan for the Jets.
Speaker 1: So the only thing that's got me a little bit higher is that a him being able to go in and play. Lets me be optimistic that the workload is going to go up. Now to what degree that's a bigger question. I mean, he had eleven touches last week. If I can get over fifteen, I feel really good because this matchup over the last month, the Rams have given up the sixth most fantasy points to running backs. That's what I'm liking here for the Jets. So it's a very very good matchup from that standpoint. They've given up four touchdowns to rbs over those last four weeks. Brace Hall got that touchdown last week. We know heavily involved he is in general, and he was he scored inside the top twenty of RBS in half PPR on eleven touches last week. And now he's going into you know, relatively as good of a matchup. You know, he went up against the Jets. If you want a technical side of it, the Rams have given up more fantasy points to running backs than the Jags have over the last month. So yeah, if we come back to gut versus process, the process I think of the matchup makes a lot of sense. The bigger question is about the volume. I've got him a little bit higher just based off of hoping that we're going to get to that fifteen touch mark. And it's just a really really good matchup. You know, the Jets are playing for whatever they're playing for right now, you know, for Aaron Rodgers, in you know, new documentary or you know whatever he's trying to do. DeVante Like, they're still playing it out, and I would just be optimistic. This would be a really good game for briefs. The next two don't get super great. This might be the last time I'm really comfortable with Breece Hall and you know I use that with like air quotes here, Jerome Ford, I'd love to see this. This is one on the Prediction Show that I kind of jumped up with early on, and it's pretty easy. Nick Chubb is out, Jerome Ford is the man, and the Bengals you can do some stuff against. Like how about the number one Fantasy points to running backs over the last month is against this Cincinnati Bengals. So Jerome Ford, you can go back and listen to that show. I had some high predictions of him. I love him because he's again both sides of the ball, rushing in receiving. Not only did the Bengals give up the most rushing yards over the last month or I'm sorry, fantasy points in general to running backs, they gave up the most receiving yards of any team over the last month to running backs two hundred and fifty yards over the last four games on quite a few receptions as well. That bodes incredibly well for jerome Ford because you have Jorane Thompson, you got a new quarterback in that is not going to be slanging the ball like Jamison Winston Jameis Winston, And what.
Speaker 4: Does that do?
Speaker 1: Short lower leverage throws, screen passes to Jerome Ford. The only thing that would hold them back, I guess would be is if the offense is so ineffective and so behind they're not running the ball. But I still think the ball is going to be going through Jerome Ford. So I am a lot more hyper aggressive on him. I am higher than consensus on ECR. I've got him at seventeen, you've got him at twenty one, spot above ECR. So that's my take on it. I think he's a really great play this week. What say you?
Speaker 3: The way you laid it up makes a lot of sense, Welsh, and I do think jerome Ford is a pretty good bet for something close to twenty touches this week, assuming the Browns can sustain any sort of offense. And I guess that is my main concern here with Dorian Thompson. Robinson at quarterbacks. So he made three starts for the Browns last season, Cleveland scored three, thirteen and twelve points.
Speaker 1: I knew this is gonna be good as soon as you said that. I was like, Ah, this is gonna be good. Whatever you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Brown's running backs combined for only forty six receiving yards in those three games.
Speaker 2: And the weird thing was Welsh.
Speaker 3: I think Brown's running backs had like fifteen catches and dtrs three starts, but they averaged like three yards of catch or maybe under three yards a catch. I just worry that there is a limited ceiling for Jerome Ford with Dorian Thompson Robinson at core, even in this good matchup against the Bengals.
Speaker 1: I agree. It's just the Bengals defense is garbage. So that's that's my set, like the only slight counter you know, And this isn't Jerome Ford being top twelve or anything like that. It's just the Bengals defense is so bad. It's so bad and it's such a good matchup that my hope would be it counteracts a little bit of exactly what you're talking about with dt are not as the best quarterback option, but I think Jerome Ford is in a really good spot. A lot of people might have you know, picked him off with waivers as of recent and a lot of you might be in a spot where you can put them at flex. This would be a great week to be able to flex flex Jerome Ford, if there was ever a week the flex running backs. We're going to talk about. But first, it's the most want I'm not gonna sing it. They're not going to get me to sing it. But it is the most wonderful time of the year for getting in on all the hoops, football, and hockey action. At DraftKings Sportsbook in the season of giving, we are being gifted college football and basket ball, Pro football, basketball, pro hockey too. It's like twenty four to seven, so many games every day, so many opportunities to place your first bet. Try betting on something as simple as a team to win, and you can go to DraftKings Sportsbook and place your bet. You want to know what puts me in the Christmas spirit? Bucky Irving plus money anytime touchdowns, my friends, it is even money. And maybe even if you pay attention a little bit throughout the week, you might get better odds. The Cowboys giving up sixteen touchdowns to running backs on the year. And like tiny Tim, can we have some moll Bucky Irving plus six fifty to score two touchdowns. Give it to me all day in the Christmas spirit, and here's a gift for all new customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets if your bet wins. Download the Draft Kings sports book app and use code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get one to fifteen bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks, Happy Holidays from DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Why or text hope and y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bet must win to receive reward. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue.
Speaker 2: Ins four.
Speaker 4: Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co slash bball.
Speaker 1: I cashed a little Christmas bonus for myself via DraftKings with a little first touchdown parlaypat He's a little fifty five to one.
Speaker 3: I saw that while whoever it was Drake London for the Falcons and who.
Speaker 1: And Justin Jefferson. It was the Monday. It was a Monday night. Just bet first touchdown in both of those and it was like the only touchdown it felt like in that Falcons game. And I'd never I don't bet first touchdowns a lot, but I did. I felt compelled and it was a smash. I've never hit a first touchdown parlay. So there you go, go have some fun.
Speaker 3: That was spectacular. It was a little something extra in your Christmas stock.
Speaker 1: It definitely lifted my Christmas spirit. And you guys could go and do the same.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: What they were wide receivers, but these are running backs, the final running backs we're talking about here. Rib's twenty five through thirty six. Flex to however you play it. Ramandra Stevenson at twenty five, Isaiah Pacheco at twenty six. Tyrone Tracy, Kendre Miller in there because of Alvin Kamara, Tank Bigsby, Naji Harris, Travis etn Jalen Warren, Taj Spears, Gus Edwards, Javonte Williams, Tyler Algier. Those are your flex running backs. They do not feel super great. There's some lines that you can see that are in there. Let's start with Tyrone Tracy. Is Tyrone Tracy a line in the sand at running back? And what side is he on? Is he on the wor okay or the things are falling apart? He is ECR twenty seven. I've got him about ECR. You are quite a bit lower. So the answer for you is he is on the wrong side of that line, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got him running back thirty two, So he is on the worrisome side of that line. Wel I just this is a player I like a lot and will have. I hope to be above consensus in my twenty twenty five draft rankings on Tyrone Tracy. But he's had ten carries for well last week, ten carries for thirty one yards, only four receiving yards against the Ravens Over his last three games, Tracy is averaging three point one yards per carry, and two of those games were against the Cowboys and Saints, two of the worst run defenses in the league. Whether it's Drew Lock or Tommy DeVito or Tim Boyle starting at quarterback this week, I don't have much faith in the Giants' ability to move the ball. So Tracy doesn't have a very good touchdown outlook for this week. And although to his credit, he has scored a touchdown somehow in two of his last three games. But like it's a fairly difficult matchup against the Falcons. They've a lot of the tenth fewest rushing yards and ninth fewest fantasy points to running backs. I just don't feel good about the trajectory of the Giants offense right now, and I feel like Tracy's going to be the victim of the Giants offensive struggles.
Speaker 1: I mean, I kind of agree, because I think that's where that line, especially in early rank week ranks and stuff like that, where I was kind of like, I'm a little indifferent about what to do with Tyrone Tracy. To add to your credit, over the last month, they've given up the Falcons, the second least rushing yards in the NFL over just the last month under two hundred, a little bit more in the receiving game, but we've also seen Singletary kind of ripping some stuff off. So if you've got an option at flex, you probably want to look more towards like a wide receiver or clearly one of the other running backs that we're talking about in that range. Kendre Miller is going to be in tons of all the questions this week are going to be with Kendre Miller. As we're recording this, I don't think we have the official like Kamara's out. Kamara's out, he's dealing with like an abductor issue. I cannot imagine he's going to play Kendre Miller in. He should be the main guy. I suppose Jamal Williams is still around and maybe you know it could vulture some stuff. But Kendre Miller has looked pretty good. I'm on the volume of him. I want to rank him like quite a bit higher. But it's just not a great matchup against Green Bay and the team cannot really move the ball. They don't have a great I mean, I guess Raler looked better but real, like really good offensive production. I'm not going to project against the Green Bay Packers even with volume here, So I'm kind of in a spot where I don't know what to do with Kendre Miller. I've ranked him right at that cusp of like RB two to flex range, and I believe you, I think we're in the exact same spot. Yeah, we both got him at twenty seven. We're one spot higher than what current consensus is. What's your take, especially going up against your team in Green Bay? What's your take on what the ceiling for Kendre Miller can be against Green Bay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's someone limited, Welsh, just because of the Spencer Rattler quarterback situation. We're not expecting a lot of points. The Saints are two touchdown underdogs. You've got a team from the Deep South that plays its home games in a dome going up to Green Bay for a night game in late December when it's probably going to be twenty degrees or so. It just doesn't seem like it's going to be a productive night for the Saints offense.
Speaker 2: Welsh.
Speaker 3: But then again, yeah, I mean Kendry Miller is going to get a lot of touches this week, and maybe they do work in Jamal Williams. It is, after all, sort of a homecoming for Jamal, who spent the first three years of his career in Green Bay. But last week we saw Kendray Miller play twenty six snaps and Jamal Williams only six, So I think this is Kendray Miller's backfield for the most part this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just on one hand.
Speaker 3: The touchout looks outlook looks pretty good, but it's just kind of a bad spot for this offense. Welsh, and I know people are used to the idea after many years of Joe Berry coordinating the Great Bay Packers defense and being a sieve against the run all of those years, that this is like a favorable matchup.
Speaker 2: The Green Bay run defense.
Speaker 3: Has actually been pretty good this year, Welsh, under Jeff Hafley, the new defensive coordinator, and we saw last week with Zach Sharbonay, who I know a lot of people had ranked it's like a low end running back one and Charbona didn't get much business done against the Packers on Monday night or Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, let.
Speaker 1: Me ask you a couple who'd you rather's real quick, Kendre Miller or Isaiah Pichecko.
Speaker 2: I've got Pacheco ranked a little bit higher.
Speaker 1: Kendre Miller or Naji Harris.
Speaker 3: I would go with Kendre, considering that Nase had fewer snaps than Jalen Warren last week and gets a tough match up against Baltimore this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, last one. Kendre Miller or Tank Bigsby.
Speaker 3: I would also go with Kendra here. You know, give me the guy who's probably not going to be sharing touches as much. And it's not like the Jaguars offense is high powered either, and Tank is going to be sharing with Travis etn really unpredictable backfield.
Speaker 1: Well there, maybe that answered some questions people might be floating ow if you're talking about the value range of Kendre Miller. Yeah, I don't know what the upside looks like. My dream scenario is that Kendre Miller can play that majority of what Kamara does and then all of a sudden he's got five catches out of the backfield and then he's run in thirteen or fourteen times. I don't know what that ends up looking like, especially against this defense. And the scenario you laid out, so the top might be chopped off a little bit, but better than maybe some of those options I mentioned last. Running Back Jalen Warren. Maybe not a Kendre Miller versus Jalen Warren, but you are higher on Jalen Warren than ECR currently he is at thirty two going up against the Baltimore Ravens. His biggest plus would be what he can probably do out of the passing game. Who do you have higher, Jalen Warren or Naji Harris.
Speaker 3: I have Warren ranked one spot ahead of naj This weeek Welsh and matchup does play into that because they're playing the Ravens, who are really hard to run on and easier to throw on. I mean they have a lot of the second fewest rushing yards to running backs have the Baltimore Ravens, but the fifth most receiving yards to running backs, So they give it up to running backs in the passing game. And I think maybe Naji catches passes two, but I think Jalen Warren is the more explosive playmaker in the passing game than Najie Harris's and I think it would be who the Steelers to get Warren involved as a pass catcher, especially if George Pickens miss is another game.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that too. You have Warren above Tyrone Tracy. Is there a line to you between Warren and Tracy or do you think they belong in the same grouping?
Speaker 2: They're same tier? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, there you go. You guys want to check out more. There's some interesting names in there. It's going to kind of continue to go through throughout the week as we get any of these injury reports out there and we get new news. That's why you want to make sure you're following fantasypros dot com slash rankings. If you want to see the entire list of all of it, and you might have more questions, you can always drop questions below in the chat. But if you want some live questions answered, join us right here on the YouTube channel Thursday, three pm Eastern where we're going to be doing the start and sit show, so you can bring your specific question. Jalen Warren versus bop up up, Candremailer versus bop pup up. You can do all of those three pm Eastern on Thursday, YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros, So wherever you're listening, make sure you go to that hit notification. You can even have a little remind me for the live stream so you can get in and get your questions answered. Thank you guys as always for hanging out with us. Those are rbs in the book. Good luck for week sixteen, hopefully get to your championship for Pat fitz Morris, I'm Chris Welsh Doctor next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, comm Slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros