Speaker 1: All right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour. Here's a toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program is eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to join us. Linda, did you see last night Graham Platner. You know, I'm not a man of God, but amazing grace it starts. You know, he's now turning himself into a martyr.
Speaker 2: He's an idiot. Pretty it's actually painful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, for twenty years he has a Nazi tattoo. You know, he tells a woman that's raped or women in the military, well, maybe you should stop getting so effed up and you know, and crying about it, something to that effect. I mean, it's horrible, you know, all the explicit messages, apparently right after he got married, hanging out on websites with a with a towel around him where young people frequent Pretty pretty unbelievable, says a US soldier, a hero that he doesn't deserve to live, self proclaimed communist, blaming sexual assault victims, of course, saying about the people of his state that they're stupid and racist. Why would you ever why would you ever vote for somebody like that? He can't pass a porta potty apparently without getting sexually stimulated and going in and having self gratification. And he's talked about that. I mean, it's just so bizarre on so many levels. I want to play. And then he lies through his teeth like crazy, and you know, saying, oh, the nature of his wife and his relationship has blown out of proportion. This happened long before his marriage, and center run. That's not true. It happened after he got married, which is why he said he was in therapy.
Speaker 3: Listen, I will just say that the nature of Amy and ies relationship has been blown I would stay totally out of proportion. Early in our marriage, we had some struggles and we worked through them because that's what you do when you're in love with somebody, and it made our marriage much, frankly, a much happier and communicative couple. I was single for the majority of my adult life. I was in my twenties and thirties, and I dated. And you know, that's in the modern age, that's what happens. You date people, and you use dating apps and you do all the stuff. And frankly, that all happened long before I got married and happened long before he designed to run for the United States Senate.
Speaker 1: Then I guess he goes on with Liberal Joe in the morning and then he says, there's nothing out there that's actually concerning. Really, listen, I.
Speaker 3: Made it clear there's nothing out there that's actually concerning. People will make everything seem very concerning because that's what people in politics. But you know, I think the thing about all of this is what I find to be kind of most curious, is this is what everyone wants to make the campaign about. So we do not talk about the struggles of working.
Speaker 1: Manors anyway here to analyze what impact And we were going over this with O'Reilly earlier, But I think it's that big story is Steve Robinson of the Main Wire and Laurel Libby, Estate Rep from Maine. Okay, I say he's lying. What say you, Laurel Libby.
Speaker 4: Well he is lying. But you know, Sean, the scariest thing about Graham Platner is not his history in his personal life, but it's what he would do if he actually got to the Senate. He represents the most extreme left of the Democrat Party. He was recruited by Democrats, socialists, and he wants to take the same agenda that Donnie is executing in New York and bring it to DC. That would be disastrous.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he's a self avowed communist on top of everything else. I have been following what you have been covering, Steve Robinson of main Wire. You guys have been exhaustively examining this guy in his record. What am I missing?
Speaker 5: Well, the lies have mounted to the point where you can only conclude that this guy is pathological. He's lied about how he purchased his home. He's lied about his oyster business. Sean in maybe, but by the way.
Speaker 1: He had one customer, his mother, and he was growing up a kid of privilege, and he talks about rich people as if they are the worst human beings on earth and didn't deserve a thing that they got.
Speaker 5: And I would doubt that his mom was even a customer. To be honest, you know, nothing about that business really adds up. It's not it was a hobby, not a business. There's no such thing as an oyster man. No one in Maine calls himself an oystermn Graham is the first person to do that, and it's part of his New York marketing campaign that appeals to out of staters and people who lived who moved to Maine to live on the coast. So that's the you know, the first lie.
Speaker 1: That's where the lines, well, slow down here. There are no oyster men in Maine. I did not know that. I know those lobster guys up there. I assume there's there's you know, clamming up there, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, so there are there are oyster farmers, there's oyster aquaculture. But the term oyster man was invented by this GQ columnist who wrote this really homo erotic column about Graham Plattner. They've invented this marketing term because they created this guy, Tabolo Rossa. They just invented a character around his fake business. But that's not that's just the beginning of the lies. He lied to The New York Times about how he was able to purchase his home. Said it was with a VA program, but it was actually a sweetheart mortgage from his daddy. He's lied about the number of affairs that he's had, his promiscuous sexting. He lied to his campaign staff. He continues to lie to his campaign staff. He went down to Washington, d c looked all of his you know, hopeful future colleagues in the face and said, there's nothing more coming out, and then abuse allegations pour out in the New York Times of all places. So this guy is nothing less than a pathological liar, and more is almost guaranteed to come out because if he is admitting to having sex relationships, like to sexting with at least six people using the kick app, you can bet that the number is higher than that. I use the beer rule to analyze that. When your wife asks you how many beers you have, you divide by three. So that's probably there's a lot of women out there who the Daily Mail is probably looking to offer some money, like they did with Sydney Letters when she was reporting on Anthony Wiener.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you to go a little deeper in the paint and analyze the race, because you're right, Maine is not New York City. Maine is not socialist. I think it reminds me a lot of Alaska, rugged individualism. People live off the grid. People are tough and hardy, and you know they they which is probably why Susan Collins has worked out as such a great senator Because She is in many ways her own voice and the conscience of the people of Maine and wants to reflect their values. And it does put her at odds at times with the President and Republicans, and she has no problem standing independently. But you know, will the people of Maine, I mean, these were Democratic primary voters, the most radical left voters that went for Platner. Will regular people of Maine buy into all of his lying excuse making, his behavior and his rough gruff, you know persona.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that the electorate in Maine has changed significantly since twenty twenty because of the pandemic. We had some of the most extreme left wing voters moved to the state and bought you know, coastal mansions where they thought they were going to live out the pandemic. They've stayed here, They've brought their politics with him, and you can see in subsequent elections there's another twenty thousand or twenty five thousand hard left, extreme left liberals. So they've got that will be Platner's base and they will turn out for him. And so this isn't going to be a walk off election for Susan Collins. She's probably in for the toughest fight of her career. But you have to remember she is the best at winning statewide elections in Maine in recent campaign history the last three decades. No one is better at winning statewide elections than Susan Collins. And it's because she has a professional operation and also a world class constituent services. Everyone who's ever interacted with Senator Collins office leaves with a good experience, and that's the kind of thing that you can't really put in an advertisement. That's the kind of experience you can't buy, and that's how you earn loyalty from voters, whether they're Democrats, Independents, or Republicans. And Senator Collins has that.
Speaker 1: What do you think as you listen to this Laurel, You know, the average person of Maine. One of the guys, a friend of mine I grew up with, lives in Maine and he's got along and I call him now mountain men, and we have jokes about it, and he sends me pictures in the wintertime of these massive snowstorms and he loves the life there. And it's not that he lives off the land, but he lives a tough life, but he loves He loves the outdoors. It's his passion. He can't live without it. How will the people of Maine react to all of this Platinu information.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the people of Maine are rugged, individualistic, We're independent minded folks and common sense. I mean, I think we're absorbing a lot of information coming out about Platiner. But the thing that I'm bearing in mind as we go into this general election is Maners have been suffering under the way of governor Democrat governor and Democrat House and Senate for the last eight years. And we have energy costs that have skyrocketed up forty since twenty twenty. We pay sixty three percent of of the national average for electricity. If we if you're looking at someone who earns under one hundred thousand dollars a year in Maine, which is most Maners.
Speaker 5: We pay the.
Speaker 4: Highest state income tax in all of New England. And so Maynors are suffering under this weight and most of us don't know who to blame. Right You look at the who's in charge in the White House and think that's who is to blame, But really state government bears a responsibility there. Mayners are looking for a savior they think, some of them think that that is Grand Platiner. And so it's our job to make sure that we expose the lies, expose what he really promises, to bring just more pain to manors if he ends up in DC, so that they stand by their common sense roots and vote for Susan Collins.
Speaker 1: Do you think the what did the odds this guy can break through? Now we keep hearing and I'll ask you about this. You don't mind, Laurel First, what do you think is going to happen between now and the twenty seventh? Because I think there's going to be a lot of pressure brought to bear on Platner by nationalists, by some national Democrats quietly that he has a window where he could bow out of this race. There's a little known provision in Maine that would allow him to bow out of the race. Then Democratic operators would pick or choose his replacement, which I assume would be the current governor Mills. So would he give into that pressure with whatever percentage you won with last night seventy five, seventy six.
Speaker 4: Percent, I don't see that happening. Based on what we've seen of Platner, his ego his hubris. He thinks he's indestructible because his base loves him even more with every scandal that appears. I don't see him dropping out unless something actually straight up illegal comes out, more legal than buying drugs in foreign countries, which he's already you know.
Speaker 1: And do you agree with me that a lot of this zop research did not come from Republicans, that it all came from Democrats trying to push him out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's been a mixed bag. Everybody has their own reason to want Platner out of the race, and so that's surprising to me that we didn't see more of this come out when Mills was in the race, because you know, the results last night might have been a little bit different had it come out earlier.
Speaker 1: Let's get your final thoughts if you don't mind, Steve Robinson, and by the way, I urge people to read the main Wire if you want to know about Plattner.
Speaker 5: Well, I would agree with everything Laurel said, but you know, I think that Plattner has reached his ceiling here and it's going to take a little while for people in Maine to learn exactly who he is. And the shock factor of you know, having the Nazi tattoo isn't the significant thing here. The significant thing here is that he's lied about it over and over and over again. And I think that there's plenty of time remaining to convince people that I is a pathological liar, and more information is going to come out, not through partisan opposition research or hit jobs, but just through good old fashioned research journalism. I mean, like, we found and reported that Graham Platner was the running of paramilitary training for the Socialist Rifle Association of Maine. He admits to this in his Reddit thread, his infamous Reddit thread, but we also found pictures of him on the range training a far left Antifa type group how to take rifle shots that human shaped targets from seventy five yards out, and he calls him self defense training courses. So the amount of potential stories for a willing journalist to find in Graham Platner's background, I think there's a lot a lot there. And we still haven't heard, by the way, from anyone who served with him in the military, which I find very curious.
Speaker 1: Will you please keep up the great work if people want to read about what you're printing about him. Where can they get main.
Speaker 5: Wire everything that vnamewire dot com?
Speaker 1: All right, appreciate you also, Laurel Libby, State Rep. Romaine. Thank you both. We will follow this very closely all the developments, especially now through the twenty seven see if they get up to the dirty tricks keeping the truth alive. Nity is on right now, all right, so it's summertime, all right, quick break right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Alec Baldwin's favorite radio talk show host is on the air right now, right, mister Baldwin here Sean Hannity, Linda, have you been following the drama with our best buddy Steven A. Smith. I want to say up front so there's no ambiguity. Stephen A. Smith and I are best friends. I love this guy. We have been friends, Linda. You were friends with him before me and I was. But we've been friends for decades, right m hm.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: And he takes a lot of crap for being my friend, and I take a lot of crap sometimes with being his friend. To be honest, but we don't let that get in the way. We don't have political differences getting the way. I don't know what has happened. He's going to be on TV tomorrow night and it should be very entertaining. But he was apoplectic that Donald Trump was going to the Nick game the other night. I mean, he just lost it. He has no business being Donald Trump's been a Nick fan forever. And then we have the pictures to prove that he's been at the garden, you know, going back to when the Knicks were actually a relevant team, which they haven't been until this year for a long long time. All Right, that's a whole separate issue. He's the president. He goes to sporting events, he goes to more than anyone else. And he says he has no business showing up in New York City for a k next game. Why not?
Speaker 6: Player is strictly a basketball segment. This president has no business showing up in New York City. I am dead serious. It is selfish, it is narcissistic. It is ridiculous that he is coming to this game. I would say the same thing if it were Obama, George W.
Speaker 1: Clinton.
Speaker 6: I don't give a damn. We went back to Reagan.
Speaker 2: This is not a football.
Speaker 6: Stadium in some space in Texas where you've got a whole bunch of outlays and all of this. This is the garden. This is midtown Manhattan. You have any idea what the congestion is going to be like in New York City.
Speaker 1: Here the first thing I'd say to Steve and I look at the skyline in New York and Trump built out a lot of those buildings. All right. Then the best part, and it even gets better after this part. He blames Trump that the Knicks lost. The Knicks didn't lose because Donald Trump went to the game. The mom Nadi curse was fun because it went on for so long with the Mets after he hugged mister Mett. But I don't blaming Donnie in real life that the Mets were losing. Donnie curse. There's one game that Trump goes to, and he's blaming Trump for the fact that San Antonio, which has a very good team, these games have been very close that they won.
Speaker 6: Listen, he should have been ashamed of himself for disrupting that is, showing up to the game in game three, And I do blame him for the loss because, as far as I'm concerned, it disrupted the momentum. I'm a New York Knicks fan. Everybody knows that, so is. He saw all of us as New Yorkers, and in the world of sports, you do get a bit superstitious at times. Whatever is working, don't disrupt it. The New York Knicks won seven thirteen straight playoff games, too shy of a record tye in the Golden State wards of twenty seventeen, and it got ruined the moment Donald Trump showed dumb damn right, I blame him. I said it before and I'm saying it again now.
Speaker 1: Linda, listen to this. This is Stephen A saying if they lose the series, and I don't think Trump has any plans. I've not heard any plans or read about any plans for President Trump to go to any more games. But now he's saying, whether Trump goes or not, if the Knicks lose the series, that it's going to be Donald Trump's fault. If this is not Trump derangement syndrome at its maximum level, and I appreciate his passion for sports. If the Knicks lose, it's because the Knicks lose on their own, has nothing to do with who might go to see your game or not see a game. And the President Trump couldn't heard about it. And he responded, he said he's too low IQ to run for president. Listen, be comminator Stephen A. Smith, who're talking about running for president?
Speaker 2: He said he would.
Speaker 7: Blame you if the Knicks lost the game.
Speaker 5: How do you repond about it?
Speaker 8: I think he's a nice guy, but you need a certain aptitude to run for president.
Speaker 7: You need a high IQ. I'm not sure that steven has that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he does. Actually, obviously there's been this long flirtation with this lose the series. Now. I love steven A. I love his passion for sports. What steven A doesn't know he thinks I don't know anything about sports, or you know, I have no stay in your lane, he always says. I tell him to stay in his lame with politics. We have fun doing all that. And all I can tell you is this is a team wins or loses based on their performance in big moments, and if they allow any one person to distract from their mission, which is to get a championship, that's on them. I can tell you all about the championship team of Walt Frasier, Earl the Pearl, Willis Reed, Dave de Busher, Bill Bradley, one of the greatest teams ever to play the game, and they were a championship team. I get it that New York's hungry. And I'll tell you you know, after the Knicks won the first two games, I said, I let him sweep. I don't care. What's a big deal. I'm not New York anything. And now I'm now because of Steve and A I am all in on San Antonio. How do you like that, Linda?
Speaker 9: So you like the Spurs, So you know, I think the thing about Wemby, I mean, he's seven to four and it's absurd because you know it's I mean really it's it's almost silly sometimes watching him and just how easy it is.
Speaker 2: But there were a number of the technical.
Speaker 1: Fouls in front of the New York Post today, though no I didn't, he says, wanted for crimes against the Knicks alias Wemby seven, nationality, French charge, flagrant foul reward, NBA trophy. Even soft on crime. Da Bragg would find him guilty.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it was. It was painful to watch. Boss.
Speaker 9: I got to say, as somebody who's and I just let the audience know I am not an expert on basketball. However, I have a house full of kids that all want to watch these games, and so I'm seeing them. And I happened to look up when Wemby had that technical foul against one of the NIXT guys, and it was aggressive and then he said, no technical foul. I'm like, okay, I'm a regular person. I can tell you that that was not okay.
Speaker 2: But you know it's all.
Speaker 1: Referee sucks most it does?
Speaker 7: It does?
Speaker 1: I mean, and I'm not blaming them. I think they got a hard job.
Speaker 9: You know, he had an earlier part of his day where he was, you know, drawing in Grammercy Park. I'll bless him. He's got a softer side, but I didn't see that definitely on the court. He was a bit of a jerk in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Now to stephen A, that's.
Speaker 1: How the games played the next place, Oh yeah, no, no, he was. He plays hard in the.
Speaker 9: Wemby was I'm not talking about Brunson. Wemby was a little girl.
Speaker 1: Talking about the you're talking about the flagroom foul. All right, yeah, it was a bad call.
Speaker 2: It was a bad call.
Speaker 9: But my point in stephen A is I don't think that the president knows stephen A as well as he needs to know him to make a comment like he doesn't have a high i Q.
Speaker 2: He's incredibly gifted.
Speaker 9: He was a news news writer, you know, for the Philadelphia Inquirer for a decade and crushed it every day.
Speaker 1: To be But he's saying something else here. He's saying, if you're blaming me for their loss, that is dumb.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 9: But I'm saying, like when he went at him for his IQ and the presidenc scene, now, I completely disagree with stephen A for saying that the president, you know, has anything to do with their loss. And there's one cut we didn't play, and I asked Ethan to grab it.
Speaker 2: I was shocked by this.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you saw this, but the NBA commissioner came out. He was sitting in like a round table with all these former, you know, amazing basketball players and talking about the fact.
Speaker 2: That you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 9: But Donald Trump was a fixture in the garden watching these games long before the other night.
Speaker 10: And I also say about President Trump. You know, I've been with the league for a long time. I ran MBA Entertainment years ago. He did an I Love Gifts game spot with us. He was a fixed uar at NBA at a Madison Square garden. You guys remember who all of you when you played here? Not Draymond, but back in the old days, he had courtside seats. Is here all the time. He was at draft show. He's a genuine Knicks fan.
Speaker 9: I mean, people were freaking out. They're freaking out because the truth hurts right. Even Woopi Goldberg, who hates him with a passion, defended his right to see the game.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Trump and ma'am Mom Dommy are Knicks fans and have been their New Yorkers, and you can't There's nothing either one of them can do to change what's happening in the city for this team. They can you know, they're they're there. Okay, there's a lot, you know what. I don't think anything can jinx anything. I think these guys are on a mission.
Speaker 9: They as they're like the Blue Brother They're on a mission from God and they have been winning and doing everything.
Speaker 11: And you know, you could be buck naked up in the box and ain't nobody paying attention.
Speaker 1: I don't care about what, but I'll say this, I do.
Speaker 9: This is a woman who rags on him every single day, and she is right to go yes.
Speaker 2: But my point that Steven.
Speaker 9: A is saying no, and WHOOPI Goldberg saying yes, I'm like what planet?
Speaker 1: Where he's where? He's jumped the shark here is blaming Trump for the loss, saying let's go to Richie in uh Pennsylvania. Richie, how are you?
Speaker 7: Last week everybody was talking about Rush. I can't. I still can't believe it's been five years he would be either. In fact, the first time I heard you was filling in for him. Now how far back I go? I have to tell you a story. I asked Katie, could I think Rush publicly on Seawan's there? She said, I think you can. So here's the story.
Speaker 8: Okay, the way I want to add to that, anytime anyone wants to talk about Rush Limbaugh on this show, of course they can, because he paved a path for all of us, and we all in this business owe him a debticude.
Speaker 7: But go ahead, oh, without a doubt. So twenty three years ago, We built our house in Pennsylvania and I started teaching karate in the basement to four neighborhood kids once a week for free. Well five weeks later I was up to sixteen kids. Now my wife's going, do you realize that someone gets hurt or homeowners insurance is not going to covet this, which is true? I go, what do I do? These kids is ready to test her, yell about I can't just cut them loose. Then I remember what Rush said years ago, said, if you have a dream, follow it, chase it, don't sit on the couch waiting for that dream to come to you. So I said to my son Paul, who just made black belt, I said, let's open up a school. And now it all changes because you got rent, insurance, lights and all of that. We opened up a school and we still have it. Then we opened up two more schools. We had three, and course of COVID. We had a clothes two down. But if it wasn't for Rush pushing me saying go after your dream, which I did, now we still have one school. We're in business twenty five years now because of him. He gave that push, and I wanted to thank him. Publicly on your air and to all the listeners. That's the kind of guy he was. He was in inspiration and he got you off your butt. Rush did that. He had that way about him in a nice way to do that for you, And that's why I just wanted to thank him on your air.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you did. I'm glad you told the story. I will tell you this that I'm speaking broadly and generally have had similar moments on this program where people tell me that something I did or said or help them in any way. There's nothing more rewarding to me as a host or I'm sure to rush as a host as he listens from heaven above, than to hear that we help people in some way. We take what we do seriously, well, we don't take ourselves seriously. And I just try to tell truth. I mean it when I say this is the greatest best country God gave man. Embrace freedom. Do not look to the government to be your answer to anything. There's very little They run well. And the more you control your destiny in life, the happier you'll be, the wealthier you'll be. It's just it's it is you will self actualize into the people that God meant you to be. That's a little bit of wisdom I can pass on to add on to his great story. But I'm happy for you. I'm happy for your kids, all the people you've helped. You've done an amazing job. You should be very, very proud, and I'm very grateful to Rush for all that he's done for all of us in conservative media. He paved the way and it wasn't easy. Kennedy knows you're tired of government overreach and Big Brother watching your every move. Now it's time to take back America. This is the Hannity Show.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up for today. A great, great Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. John Fetterman will respond to Graham Platner, also our favorite Senator John Kennedy, Lindsey Graham, the latest with the rand the President prepared to destroy their infrastructure, Larry Elder, Grey, Jarrett Arin, Peren All coming up news you'll never get from the legacy media mob. All happening tonight nine pm Eastern on Fox A DVR. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.