Speaker 1: What's your favorite Disney movie of all time?
Speaker 2: The Little Vampire you saying about.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The Little Vampire Transylvania.
Speaker 2: It's kind of old. It's about the kids. I think he stays in Switzerland or some shit at the end of them.
Speaker 1: The Little it's a Disney movie.
Speaker 2: I watched it on Disney when I was little.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, so we're like far apart in age, well not too far twelve years. I don't age myself too much. But when I was growing up, it was Lion King, Aladdin, toy story. Those were the ones.
Speaker 2: Wait, so toy story that?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, thanks bout it. Damn oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'll apologize, man, No.
Speaker 1: No, it's all good. I'm always fuck I get in a washed man. Yeah, toy stories that old, the first one at least. So how's the brand whatever?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: So? No, do you want to you wanna where to hat? The first toy story came out probably when I was like I wanna say, like eight years old, maybe nine, So it's definitely old school. But I don't know. You gotta go put it on me, show everybody in my fuck up hair like.
Speaker 2: You've been a bully.
Speaker 1: He's fine. Babies are gonna baby. Man for you man, talk about fatherhood and how uh you know obviously you do have a lot of children and and uh you know, I've been around you to see in a short amount of time that you're a great father. How important is fatherhood to you? Man?
Speaker 2: Not really big on it, to be honest, What.
Speaker 1: Do you mean by that? You're not big on it? Like you're you're I mean you're a family man. I'm here with you, I see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm only out. I'm only like in here cause you will.
Speaker 1: Oh. Well, I don't believe it's a.
Speaker 2: Crazy topic because I'm not a tight like a sugar coat, namma. But I'm four walls all day every day.
Speaker 1: When you say four walls, you move locked in? Yeah, just home in on the music m recording. Well, we can take the hat. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: We bun We burned a lot, but mostly literally inside working, no no matter when why it's in TV. I'm just sitting there all day. I'm stuck inside just one room. I don't really travel this house like that.
Speaker 1: So even in your own home, you'll be stuck in one room.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like he wants the hat he can take the jays and let him take the hat. He wants it, he can have it. So even at home and you, I mean, obviously we're in a beautiful house right now. You're you have a beautiful home. You'll still kind of just stick to one room in the house. Yeah, what do you think? Why is that you think? Man?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm I would say I'm like I w I ain't. I wouldn't say I'm going through a lot. I'm just.
Speaker 1: Me. Do you find yourself? You know, I've heard you refer to the music as as therapy. I ain't evenna need this hat actually, cause this is this is bright. Do you feel like being alone in your thoughts is a form of therapy for you?
Speaker 2: It's kind of my way stand saying.
Speaker 1: Being by yourself, being secluded, relaxing. Is it watching TV? Is it writing? Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't do no writing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Watching TV? U in a video game?
Speaker 1: What is your go to movie? T TV show?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What about TV shows? Like? What are you watching? What are you binge watching? What's young boy of binge washing?
Speaker 2: Man? I'm boring.
Speaker 1: It's what do you watch?
Speaker 2: Man? The old shit?
Speaker 1: What's old to you? Cause what's old to you might.
Speaker 2: Be like, just watch the Sopranos.
Speaker 1: Greatest maybe top two show ever. I watched The Godfuds, This Back, the Back All three third one is the worst one, Rick. I think it's like one.
Speaker 2: Kind of the best to see its growth, but you learn that, like it kind of gave you a thought of that's why you need to stay dangerous.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's why you need to stay dangerous.
Speaker 1: So you love Sopranos, Yeah, what about Breaking Bad? Do you ever watch Breaking Bad?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I watched that with my wife A couple of episodes probably, yeah, a couple So I like it.
Speaker 1: Breaking Bat's Crazy, The Wires another one. If you love Sopranos, I watched the too. Did you finish it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I prought it. I watched it twice the whole like me to me too.
Speaker 1: I just rewatched it when the pandemic first started. I showed my wife and it made me realize, like I don't know, it just got better the second watch, Like Omar Little has got to be one of the greatest like TV characters ever. Like, who's your favorite character on the world?
Speaker 2: Body body Man?
Speaker 1: The story of body Man. Shout out to Body and he lasted so long in the show too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just ain't kids just could at the right time.
Speaker 1: He did it, man, that's real. You should. I feel like somebody should do it. Could be you Cube, anybody should do a song from the perspective of body like. I think that would be crazy because ye had man body was he like, he hung around, He survived for so long in that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they hud too. It is fucking over man for sure.
Speaker 1: That's dope. Man. So The Wire's my favorite show of all time. What about uh? Video games? What are you playing right now?
Speaker 2: Watch Dogs? I've watching Red Dead and.
Speaker 1: Madden Red Dead Redemption is amazing. We were talking earlier about it when you were on your horse. But if you're on Madden, what's you're What's what squad are you picking this year?
Speaker 2: I've even I've been running with the Dolphins a lot.
Speaker 1: Tyreek Hill is a cheat.
Speaker 2: Code, right, yeah, just the man. That team is like strictly speed on offense.
Speaker 1: My son murders me with Tyreek Hill every single time.
Speaker 2: The kind of hood, the good He's like.
Speaker 1: The wide receiver mic So back in the day, Mike Vick when he was in Madden, Mike Vick was kind of the cheak code and Madden what's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: And I feel like Tyreek Hill this year is the cheat code? Get high five? No high five?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm just having a one year old. My son's eighteen. My son just turned eighteen. I got a little grown ass.
Speaker 2: That's his favor word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, pound it. There we go. Wow, you're learning your words. You want the hat again? You can have it for a sec. It's bright though, you'll see the brightness. Oh, thank you for putting it back on my head. You're so polite. Thank you, thank you. Okay, I wonder man, Like you know, when we think of like Mount Rushmore of this rap shit, and like I told you earlier, you've you've kind of done something that not a lot of people have done. And you've been extremely successful in a very shallow business. But I without being like you know, it's kind of sticking to your your your your beliefs, sticking to who you are the whole time. Are you kind of like self aware to realize that like you are kind of you are on the Mount Rushmore of like this hip hop shit the lasts like ten years, Like you are like up there, you are the park of our generation for so many people.
Speaker 2: I never seen them said. So it's like I got a long ways to go and I I don't know, I just don't wanna go intil, they said, And it's molded.
Speaker 1: But who's they the industry?
Speaker 2: Fuck? You know the industries, that's the people.
Speaker 1: I think so many people say it now, whether or not they are people who put together these ends of the year rap lists and these quote unquote taste makers. You have so many people, real people going to work every day, taking care of their kids every day, who say it to me, that's the shit that matters.
Speaker 2: I'll be going a regular jobe sometimes like a construction company. Why is just sitting in the office of it all day?
Speaker 1: Just relax, be a regular person. Yeah, so if you could do any sort of regular job, you'd have a be k having a construction company.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Could you ever see yourself like, I mean, retiring? Is that even something that you're twenty four years old you have? I I don't even know how many albums at this point a lot? Could you ever see yourself? Like? Does do you have thoughts about what happens after rap?
Speaker 2: I'm kind of said I'm going in zeil right now, So I don't really think about too much.
Speaker 1: Hey want me to put you over here? When you see your s you're you're set on going to jail. What do you mean like going back? Like you think that that's just in your fate.
Speaker 2: I guess that is my life. I needn't let it bother the man a shit like that. You create a budget, you know, you you make the bedge of La M.
Speaker 1: So you that's kind of where your heads at when you think of the future. Still, Oh, that's that's interesting, cause I do think uh shout to Donnie Brosco that's on too right now. Shout out to uh Alpacuina all time. Go. Well, I think that you are somebody who has an immeasurable amount of influence and moreover power when it comes to this rap shit like m I had this conversation, uh oh, are you familiar with the artist named lar Russell?
Speaker 2: Love Russell.
Speaker 1: He's from uh Oakland. He does a conscience in his backyard independent kid WHOA Okay, But we were talking about it yesterday and I was like, you know, there's a few artists in this game who, if they went independent, could break the music industry and really kind of expose it, right, and you were one of those names. I think it's you. I think it's Drag. I think it's the weekend. Who really have the power to kind of like shift the industry. You've already done it in such a way, especially when it comes to YouTube. But you know you're one of You're one of them. Bro, You're here and bro like you know, I think you you definitely have a future outside of ending up back in jail.
Speaker 2: Hey, I realize hate this shit.
Speaker 1: Your real life, hete it should takes a.
Speaker 2: Toll on me. Yeah, my wife.
Speaker 1: Your kids, just the music industry being famous.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't blame it on the industry is all about you go about it and I'm not this done.
Speaker 1: That's important to be self aware about. Man.
Speaker 2: I cry a up. Really, I'm at a plano. It's okay, like my life. I don't know.
Speaker 1: How much therapy have you uh tried to go to. I know we talked to earlier. You're gone to rehab. But therapy is an important tool in anyone's box, not just yours, but anybody's box, you know, to kind of deal with some I mean not everyone's as strong as we try to portray. Ourselves to be.
Speaker 2: I uh, I tried it when I was eighteen. It was court ordered, and I've I finished it.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I think the court order shit's different, though, you know, like I think you could have you remember listen where you're a Sopranos guy. Remember Tony had a therapist. You remember that.
Speaker 2: I thought this was gonna get him killed shop before I actually finished the show for sure.
Speaker 1: But Tony went to therapy, man, and it helped him deal with so much. Because you know, I always say this, like, for whatever reason, men in this world, we're not allowed to society. Doesn't they frown upon us being hurt, They frown upon us having feelings. We're supposed to hold it together. We're supposed to hold down the kids. We're supposed to hold down our wives. We're supposed to pay the bills. And I feel like, if you're the head of your household, if you're the head of your crew, if you're the leader, who do you talk to if you're going through some shit? You know what I'm saying. Do you have that person or you just internalize it put it out through the music.
Speaker 2: I don't love music to the point no more. While run into the microphone, and no, I don't got the person to talk to.
Speaker 1: I think everybody should find that person. I think you should. You should try to go back to therapy, man, because I have a on this Saturday. Oh you do, Okay, you gotta be able to talk to somebody who doesn't already have kind of like their mind made up about you, who can't benefit off you, you know what I'm saying. So you can kind of get like a you can kind of bare your soul to somebody.
Speaker 2: So mam Ma, I canna smoke a cigarette here, I can smoke a cigarette right there. I don't know. Fuck about this up. I'm trying to move in the middle of the water to kill the middle of the water.
Speaker 1: Mm island. No, Like you wanna be on a boat? Yeah? Nice?
Speaker 2: And the only way you come to me if the helicopter flower that bitch and grab you ain't come back. I like that, Like literally, I wanna live on the water. But I really like this bitch, Like I mann bits ain't even my playground, right, like I have my own guess shit like that. And other than that, like yeah, I don't travel this house.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man. So for you, like cause for people who don't know you do. You're very secluded where you are. When you say grape digger mountain, like we're literally there, there's a mountain. You have a mountain. It's your mountain. But for you like secluding yourself even more. It's interesting just getting the house boat, getting the yacht. And if you want to see me, these are my coordinates. Pull up on a helicopter. We ain't talking, I tell my wife.
Speaker 2: Then there's that she acsed me hot, but eat fish? I'd say fish? She say, can you fish all day?
Speaker 1: Hey? You can?
Speaker 2: I said, I get I get some food that shipped to me. I guess kay.
Speaker 1: You would have to sell somebody would have to bote it to you. But that's not I mean, I don't think that's uh unrealistic? Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you? Like, hey, you could tell that I smoke like dough don't smoke a.
Speaker 1: Couple of the po uh, But no, I can tell Yeah, for sure, this is the first time you smoked in this part of the house.
Speaker 2: But actually what I was looking for the c about clothes, looking for this suit early man, I walked out the fucking studio smoking a cigarette. I had to keep that door open.
Speaker 1: How long are you smoking.
Speaker 2: I been smoking cigarettes since I was seven years old.
Speaker 1: Damn. My dad was like that. My dad tells everybody I been smoking since I was eight.
Speaker 2: You want me to get this shit up.
Speaker 1: My dad got arrested when he was mine, and I think, why why he tried to burn down the sky?
Speaker 2: God Dad, I think he was think this nigga ran away from the arm man, what he can't you know how you get a home pass?
Speaker 1: I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: And then mother fucking ran away to New yor New Orleans cause hent wanna go back, So I guess d During the time, like as he was at the house, I used to be watching that nigga smoking cigarettes, A nigga telling me, throw that bitch out your.
Speaker 1: Gra grab it you and you smoke what was left? H Damn yeah, I did that. One time my dad threw a cigarette down. I was probably like seven, and I remember I picked that bitch up. I took a hit and I threw I was coughing so much as I threw up, and my mom was like, see, that's what the fuck you get picking up a fucking cigarette. And ever since then I was I was out on it, man, I was out on it.
Speaker 2: Uh. I just wanna be better than yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's important.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know, and I forget I could if I get this certain amount of money and and run and go away, I would so.
Speaker 3: For you your intro like like it's almost like, if I can get this, get to this certain goal, whatever it may be, you're comfortable, which is disappeenia.
Speaker 2: For show for shure, once all this behind me and moved the ear for some shit.
Speaker 1: Once the legal stuff is is out of your way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might not hear from you, Oh put behind me. Oh you gonna hear from me, But we don't know where you are. I think you always know what I'm meant to.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it been It's been what three years now since you've been dealing with the current situation, almost three Yeah? Is it wearing on you yet? Man? I'm sure at times it's gotta be tough to kind of just feel confined. I mean, obviously you have a nice place, but it's still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got it better. That I got it better. That's so bitter people.
Speaker 1: For sure, who are stuck in their apartment, who are stuck.
Speaker 2: Uh or stuck inside of fucking city going to the club.
Speaker 1: If it we get Yeah, the club man, I don't get it anymore.
Speaker 2: I got it. I got I got everybody to approval who I love and who I like to be around.
Speaker 1: That's important.
Speaker 2: They come on our call. My I don't wake up and no sell.
Speaker 1: Now you have a beautiful property man, you got beautiful animals, you got beautiful children. Your wife's here. You got a maid.
Speaker 2: Man, we lily could hit that trail and go all the way behind his mom.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to see like the things that, like, you know, your environment changes you. It teaches you things like for you, like do you feel like you've kind of adopted like being like an outdoorsman a bit, because I feel like you got to kind of embrace nature people to.
Speaker 2: Really get into like I want to learn how to feel my back. Pick up in mon, go up in the mountain, start a fire, cook some eat it, come back like survive. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You ever watch those shows on Netflix where they're naked and they have to survive in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I glanced at them a couple of times.
Speaker 1: It's intriguing because you'll see how they start fires, You'll see how they like they'll catch fish, They'll I mean, no, that's so so you might that might be a nice little side mission for for you, just to kind of you know, Hey, we're gonna go to the forest for a day. We're gonna camp, We're gonna we're gonna we're gonna catch our food.
Speaker 2: I had a bobcat jump out on us. Uh up up there one day.
Speaker 1: A bobcat?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: It didn't didn't run off?
Speaker 2: Man? That bit that bitch try to get to the can. Now that bitch let it try to run into it. It was me and it dun't.
Speaker 1: Did it run off? Did it survive?
Speaker 2: Iver looked to see what what? Uh? We see what? We covered out the bus? Be wried food?
Speaker 1: I'd be worried about bears, brouh. Have you seen any bears up here?
Speaker 2: No? I really think I saw a big print before.
Speaker 1: See those bears are the ones, cause they'll come in the house to look for food.
Speaker 2: I hope that don't ever happen.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched the that Leonardo DiCaprio movie Revenant where he gets attacked by a bear from behind and he just gets fucking destroyed. M No, it made me scare the bears forever. I mean, I'm an animal guy. I wanna I woula like the pet a bear one day they speed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no getting away from this bitch.
Speaker 1: The speed and the force. Ain't no getting away, man, Man, not for sure, dude.
Speaker 2: I just think it's been fast like a gold cut.
Speaker 1: I just think it's been dope. Like, you know, to kind of see how you've been able to do so much from here. You've done so much since you've gotten out and since you've been in your current situation.
Speaker 2: That kind of would make me stake I guess a lot though I was blessed to I was blessed to get a bun and and to be able to be putting this position for sure. So I've been saying to myself, like, bruh, if I do this up, you know, I'm just f I'm fucked up. You see how they going about me now. So I'm pretty sure if I do anything like just against my probation, that's my ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty interesting, man, there's there on top of you.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: You're definitely a and that's gotta be. That's just gotta be stressful because at all times, you know, you're kind of under a microscope.
Speaker 2: It kind of make you it kind of make you do right.
Speaker 1: It forces you to maybe not make certain decisions you would have made. Do you think it works?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like once all this is behind you, you're going to the same output we're getting. Is that something that we're gonna continue to get? Are you gonna tour the country your fans haven't seen you live or I don't even know how long? I mean, you gotta know if you did a tour right now, it's Salt Out Arena, it's fifty two dates. If that's even something you would even want to do? You know, m hm? Is that something you'd be interested in doing, going and seeing seeing the fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Though if I probably got off prout too all the way to this time of life for me to go on stage, Mmm, that's Steve. I think that's my cheekode stand off the stage.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with you. A lot of artists that they they really have they even if they don't wanna go on stage. It's it's you know, this is kind of how you really make money for most artists.
Speaker 2: But a lot of artists they got great ass music, but it ain't gonna go if they don't touch that stage, right It ain't gonna go if they not on tour.
Speaker 1: You have broke. That's why I was when I said earlier, like you you really are, you know, an enigma when you think of the music industry because like you said, you you haven't toured like most artists that are as successful as you are. And uh, you do have have kind of like I think you, you know you you are you. You have a lot of power. Man, you have a lot of influence on it on this industry period. I don't know a lot of people who were dropping music the way you drop music until you started doing it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's because a lot of artist mind fucked. A lot of a lot of artists now don't play the game I play. They worry about numbers. I ain't never get a fuck about no numbers. I'm part of the food chain mhm rama till the supplier, then the bayer. And that's how that ship added up like that. That's that's how when a nigga talk that ship, I got lit it with about a plaque and they have one hundred certifications on that bitch, so you have don't it. Don't stop the.
Speaker 1: Hundred it, don't stop the hundred gold and Platinum Records.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, man, it's like what place sell food for.
Speaker 1: Diversons, averytins, right, houseworkers Eversonce you see all that motherfucking meat inside that freezer, you know damn well all of it ain't being bouked.
Speaker 2: But I could guarantee you there's one person walking in there, so at least buying something from each category to day. Yeah, and he's gonna add up.
Speaker 1: That's the game you're playing.
Speaker 2: I can't be fucked with.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree, then hey, I always they members don't lie. No, they do not lie.
Speaker 2: Man, and everybody numbers then play with if you pay attention, it's only no more than five artists did big numbers this whole year.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee all of them five three of them orders. His numbers was bound.
Speaker 1: I think that a lot of that is starting to get exposed and fuck it, I ain't going to rock. Yeah. I think a lot of uh, you know, the stream farms. There's a there's an artist that you know, my boy from the label, who's working because I do radio, so he's he works, he's working this record.
Speaker 2: I know, my man, I ain't not one thing scripted about me. Yeah, I ain't got no, I ain't got nobody inside, no label or no. Oh, I ain't got Jason telling me to go about something like this.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, Man, I even shit.
Speaker 2: Scripted, So I know, man, man, this this shit's so real, This shit real, real life reality. Now the real ones are gonna stick with me. They gonna fuck with me for sure. Yeah. I think all through my flaws they gonna run with me.
Speaker 1: And I think, you know, embracing your flaws, figuring out like kind of understanding what they are.
Speaker 2: That's the problem I got with this game to day. Bro, I'm one of them niggas. I ain't always been a stand up guy in every situation. Oh, I ain't always been right. That's important to admit. That's what every fucking man. Now.
Speaker 1: You're right though, Like you know, me being here had I y you just reached out to me one day. I don't know what interview saw mine, but you just had asked me like do you enjoy what you do? And it was randomly you and I never met, and I just hit you like, hey, dude, I'd love to talk to you one day, and you know we made it happen. So I appreciate you opening up your home to me and you know, inviting me out to Utah. Man, it as cold as hell out here. I almost ate shit on a I wouldn't call it a snowmobile. It's like a snow scooter, a moon a moon bike. What a moon bike? That ship had me fucked up. My legs are really wet right now for you man, talk about just oh yeah, my ship's all the way up to here. I mean we're kind of sitting on a freshly cleaned counter.
Speaker 2: Clean. That's why he's sitting unkneath.
Speaker 1: It's damned for sure. We're damp right now. We're just in the snow one hundred. I was gonna ask you man, like somebody who I think you who was also very anti industry, but it's also very successful right now and you have such a great chemistry and working relationship. You guys got a couple of songs that I love is Rodwave. He is an amazing Guy's from Saint Pete, which I lived there for a long time.
Speaker 2: That's somebody who will feel a win in the game. Like mmm, I think he loved what he do. He's so good at it, man, And I think he's so positive and so taking in a people that ain't a way he could feel.
Speaker 1: That's real. You've been known to do a collab project here or there. Would you guys ever do a whole tape together, maybe like a little EP or something.
Speaker 2: I think that'll be a setback for him, you think, so my image fucked up? Like I think I gotta stand my own lane.
Speaker 1: That's fair. You guys do got some great couple of great drens together, though, He's how often are you like discovering new artists cause obviously you have your crew, you have your label, like your artists, But are you do you listen to much other music outside of your own stuff or your own guys? Like are you tapped into?
Speaker 2: Like not really? I know about a lot of oh this stuff that I think the world don't know about. Well they I'll just say they underground. But I like youat you like eat. I was saying, like there's like yeat, Okay, I don't think he underground no more. He was, but he's not now, And I think it's a lot of more. It's like to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like guys like destroy lonely and yet and yeah it's lonely. Yeah, yeah, I feel like there's a difference between being like underground because you're not necessarily commercial. But I think once you get to the point where youre getting a billion streams, I don't know how underground you could be, you know, because I think some people still consider you who are like just generic music fans. They might think that you're kind of like underground, but you're not. You're one of the biggest artists in the world, you know what I mean. So that's because they live in a different world. Hm, that's true.
Speaker 2: They not into They not into nothing like me.
Speaker 1: I mean, you are one on one man. I'll say that. I don't think there's any denying that. Does it matter to you the the cause you said earlier when the industry says you were that just just the recognition of the quote unquote industry from where you're at right now, does it even matter at all, even if it's at one percent.
Speaker 2: On pay, I don't give a fuck, And that's all I wanna be. I told you gotta learn when the jokes it's on, you win. We ain't nothing but entertainment, and at the end of the day, with the most lowest people on earth, cause we got an image to keep up. It's hard to be yourself. It is hard to be yourself. But you know what I mean, the niggas be wanna come across that bitch and talk crazy about a woman, but but what won't because they know that shit til that image down and a lot of people don't like that, so they not gonna speak. They mind, And it's a whole lot of different situations, like like that's different than that they be eating people up, but they got this shit down packed. They ain't gonna let them play with they image. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think a lot of people get caught up in their image. I think a lot of people get caught up in their social media static how they look on line. And it's like, at the end of the day, if you could just unapologetically be yourself at all times, it's it should work out for you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Or tought out bad, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it could turn out bad or with people, I mean.
Speaker 2: Like god, they are so tired. They get to started starting to feel like, uh, either a piece of shit, Well this nigga, I ain't got no no type of more more as a or sympathy. But then again they just don't know like you probably want of the most soft, hard is hearted people walking the earth, one of the most given of them. But all that shit don't matter when they opinion come about.
Speaker 1: I think society does a really bad job of judging people because mostly we judge people off their worst moments.
Speaker 2: Yes, society think about it like, I mean, just I just know today like hurting people ain't the way it hurt hurt somebody, right, Yeah, but I don't even fuck about that.
Speaker 1: Nah, I I mean, listen, I think I think people like to judge people off of their low points in life. You might have a one bad at night, make one bad decision, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I swear if I had, if if it was anything, that's show yet I want you to see all my low points in life.
Speaker 1: No, you've been very trans I don't want you to h I wouldn't want you to see shit, right. Uh, you mentioned you went to rehab recently. Is that something that has had you found helpful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I really I really needed it time and I met some very cool people and I was accepted in a way I never was before. So I love, I love, I love that place.
Speaker 1: Was it in uh like a twelve step meeting. Mm did you do a me uh like a twelve step meeting? Like a were you? Like? Everyone sits down, everyone shares their thoughts. I been. I've been in the KAY meetings before.
Speaker 2: I think they cleared the house out for me as I arrived, just to let me check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's important, man, I think, uh, you know, to be self aware enough to know, hang, I gotta go, I gotta go see somebody. It's important.
Speaker 2: I loved being huh.
Speaker 1: I think everyone loves me. Not, it's just what comes after that.
Speaker 2: It's just it's not the time, right, It's not the time at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love being high as well and drunk and all of that stuff. I've been in my own personal you know situations, but especially with alcohol.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Alcohol is a motherfucker, bro, because you'll you'll you'll be having the best night of your life and it goes left like that.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it, man, have you fucked up?
Speaker 1: Now? You go to kara to corn?
Speaker 2: I like, I love to pop that ship when I'm when I'm drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you start drinking. You start ship when you like.
Speaker 2: Like this, I tell you about yourself? Old fuck it?
Speaker 1: Would you say like uh, you know, every everybody's complicated. But a lot of times when we see you online, right you and and you're popping your ship? Is it mos like, let's say, not necessarily recently, but would you be like drinking at the time most of the time or not?
Speaker 2: That's one hundred percent me.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen to alcohol brings out the truth.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm talking about I'll be sober. Okay, that's a hundred percent me. I've I rally let 'em catch me at That's real, Nah, for real, for real, that a hundred percent me. You just think here, that's I'm really feeling. I love you. That's really genuine.
Speaker 1: Who are somebody? Uh you know, you've had some big homies in the rap game, obviously, bern Man, uh, Kevin Gates going and on shout to Gates. Who some people who consistently checking on you and your well being that aren't necessarily trying to get a feature. I ain't tryna, you know, get something from you. Is there anybody at all in the music industry who who?
Speaker 2: I don't really talking nobody of a vote to a A A A stunnel mouset of the time. I could tell it, boy, I can tell you about these niggas though, Yeah, you just sol hurt. Ye you just so hurt meeting somebody and finding out that the ain't and ain't it ain't who you think they are. Nah fucked and a nigga A nigga, A nigga A nigga, Get the mad, I your nigga get mad? How THEO you is bit your nigga to speaking on on you like about you, like like like like you ain't like you ain't who you say you is?
Speaker 1: Is so bird Man's been pretty consistent, you know, of making sure he n that's the fun. Yeah, a legend obviously. I'm sure you learned a lot from him. I n you know you with anything on more literally chatter bird man Man, how's the uh? I know you just dropped an out let me just dropped in another single. With your current situation, I know you got like a one of one type of situation. How long is it's? It's it's your deal with with with with motown Capital, cause you could burn through it. I feel like you could burn through a record contract in like three months if you if you really wanted to, like a traditional one not be But that's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the problem like I'm m I'm I'm caught up right now.
Speaker 1: Uh like you, you're free to do whatever you want obviously, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I ain't tryna give out shit free cause nah, I see they ain't trying to take care of me, So everything gotta be counting for or drop me and let me show you some shit.
Speaker 1: Would you ever consider going fully independent with it, with building infrastructure and the team out where you can just say, i'm'a do me my life.
Speaker 2: I ain't set up the way mm I'm down for it though I can't f I ain't gonna feel.
Speaker 1: But shit like one day maybe maybe not currently.
Speaker 2: And hopefully one day, but I won't. I I want the money, mane.
Speaker 1: I mean why he's important? Man, Yeah, I mean that's why we do what we do right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's the only thing. And in some situations that that's the only thing. They got your back, the money and your money.
Speaker 1: That's some real shit. Well listen, man, I appreciate you having me out. I appreciate you for coming. I had a great time for I think we were supposed to make a song, but we'll do it another time.
Speaker 2: I guess it too.
Speaker 1: I look forward to uh to just seeing the rest. I mean, look, twenty twenty four is coming. I know you're gonna have a big year. I just appreciate the hospitality, man. I know, uh, you don't do a lot of these, so it's a big deal, you know for me to be up here to me so thank you and I just man, for sure, bro, it was it was fun.
Speaker 2: I come back in in time. I went out the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, I'll come back with the camera or bring my kid with. You know what I'm saying it Hop on the horse, yeah, go sligh riding with the dogs, the slave riding. That sounds fun.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to put together right now for my video.
Speaker 1: Let me know, I'll pull up, man, I have to bring the kid. No cameras, We'll just have fun.
Speaker 2: Bring your grade Day in trucks. I got a lot r C cards.
Speaker 1: And you got the camms and everything. Yeah. No, no, for sure, I mean I'm gonna I'm gonna bring you an actual grave digger truck, a monster truck. It's a monster truck, you know.
Speaker 2: That, right. My dream is the saying a rose race truck into a grade digger.
Speaker 1: Oh gotta be fucking crazy. I mean I'm sure you could just make that happen tomorrow if you wanna. You just got to find the guy to do.
Speaker 2: It, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I appreciate you, man, Stay safe, and uh you know I I I I'm l I. I love to see your growth, man, you know, I think that's something that I've I've publicly said in interviews like I just love to see when people are self aware and they grow, because who we are yesterday and who we are today and who are gonna be to Morrow's not who we are today. So much love, bro, appreciate.
Speaker 2: You man, sure man, Thank you young boy. Fuck