Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Jad Tati and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: What do you say to the forty percent of California voters who you'll need in order to win, who voted for Trump?
Speaker 2: How would I need them in order to win?
Speaker 1: Man, Well, unless you think you're going to get sixty percent of the vote, you think you'll get sixty percent? All of everybody who did not vote for Trump will vote for you. That's what you're in a general election.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, she's the awful human being who is Katie Porter, California politician would be governor of the biggest state in the Union.
Speaker 2: Is an awful person. But that was kind of a question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't understand that question at all. It doesn't make any sense to me. But the viral video that has spread around America politically, and I've seen it in all kinds of national newscasts coming out of California. Where we are, this woman who was odds on favorite maybe to be the next governor of California has completely blown up her campaign by not handling that well, let's play a little bit of how that went.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try to win every vote I can. And what I'm saying to you is that, well to those voters.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to keep doing this, I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna do the interview with them, not like this. I'm not not with seven follow ups to every single question you ask.
Speaker 2: And it goes on.
Speaker 4: She's a I called her a b joseahs, she has graduated from a bee to a c.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's done the work.
Speaker 3: Oh, she has thoroughly done the work of being a bee and deserves the sea.
Speaker 4: Yes with this new clip, So how do we set this up?
Speaker 2: There? They're doing a little video in a kitchen or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's doing a video with Jennifer grand Holme, the former Secretary of Education, where they're just reading the yay yay rah rah. Joe Biden has a wonderful presidency thing, and and she says something that's blatantly untrue about electric vehicles, I mean, just like wildly inaccurate. And that was the conversation about how EV's are so clearly the future and everybody loves them and this is such an important we're going to end climate change. It's just obnoxious. But then she says something wildly inaccurate about EV's and her aide says, hey, whoa, whoa, it's actually and and and comes into the shot and the state.
Speaker 6: Could lose.
Speaker 4: Out of my shot.
Speaker 2: I wanted to tell you that that's actually correct.
Speaker 6: It's not that it's electric vehicles, it's that And you don't need to commit at any comparis climate word.
Speaker 2: Okay, it doesn't. Okay, you also were in my shot before that. Stay out of my shot. God, she seems like a horrible human being.
Speaker 3: It's a shame we had to bleep all of that out because it is quite the obscenity soaked tirade for a correcting her and b getting in her shot, which of course they just then pick up because you can edit video and they just continue on.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So in the wide world of news today, that's Mark Calprin's outfit. Katie Porter's California gubenertorial campaign on the ropes after two viral videos reveal the temperament she has always put on vivid display behind the scenes. Yes, that's a reporting of people who know of her and as well said, as we have pointed out in one party states, this is the kind of monster you get because there's nobody to run against them. I mean, you frighten off people in your own party by being such an a hole, and there's the other party doesn't have a chance of beating you, and you.
Speaker 2: End up with these kind of people.
Speaker 4: She's clearly a horror, rrible human being, and there's plenty of other people that could be doing that job that aren't horrible human beings. So get her the freak out. You know, part of me pities her because she's obviously boiling with anger, obvious and can barely suppress it. But she should not be in power. The Great Matt Tayebi wrote the following, and first of all, he apologizes he's been sick and in a funk for days, and then he says, but then I saw Laurie Watt's CBS interview with California gubernatorial candidate Katie Porter and finally laughed, which in turn led to reading court filings with quotes like she then took a ceramic bowl of steaming hot potatoes and dumped it on my head, and also her screaming at her husband or are you so effing stupid you can't make jello?
Speaker 2: Among other things. My God, that poor guy who was married to her, she went.
Speaker 3: To I believe his court mandated anger counseling because of assaulting her husband. And then Tybe says, only a terrible person would watch. Oh, I'm sorry, that's different, he says. I then stayed up late last night reading her twenty twenty three memoir I Swear Politics is Messier than My Minivan, which is a.
Speaker 2: Great title anyway, he says.
Speaker 3: The book is less funny but still fascinating as a field guide to a newly prevalent personality type.
Speaker 2: This is the person who simmers with.
Speaker 3: Nuclear rage while scrupulously cataloging all of the mistakes the vast flawed universe of other people make in delaying his or her obviously deserves success. As I'm about to record America this week, one of the reasons I'm proud to be an American is that hers is a country where entertainingly crazy people get to thrive. Porter's best strategic move is to embrace the viral crazes grade by the Watch Exchange and go full DNC mathfra from here Mara.
Speaker 2: But that whole.
Speaker 3: Simmering with nuclear rage and cataloging all of the flaws of anybody who stands in her way. That reminds me so much of the Kamala Harris book, except Kamala Harris is like high on three glasses of chardonnay, and she doesn't have that Katie Porter.
Speaker 2: Rage, no.
Speaker 6: Shot.
Speaker 4: No Kamala Harris is dumb. She's not a B or a C. That's a different thing, this Katie portion. I don't like Kamala Harris's politics, and I don't think she's real smart. I hate this woman. The fact that this Katie Porter woman had any power to do anything is horrifying to me. And the fact that she was that close to becoming governor of California. Now, we did, in our pre show meeting come to the realization that the best thing for the show would be if she did get elected governor. So if we want to prioritize the show over you know, human beings in the biggest state of America.
Speaker 3: Uh, And I do, yes, I've already donated the MAX to her campaign.
Speaker 4: Her being governor would be fantastic. But it's just terrible that anybody with that temperament could rise up through the ranks of anything, and.
Speaker 3: She's well known as a monster behind the scenes in politics. Her staff turnover was sixty five percent per year, I believe, which is put quadruple the normal rate.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't last a day with someone like that. I don't care what it would do for my career.
Speaker 3: F you yeah, yeah, wow, one party state. So she took up Avin Newsom and Katie Porter. So she took a scalding hot bowl of mashed potatoes and dumped him on her husband's head.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, man, that's.
Speaker 3: A pretty brutal assault, screaming are you so effing stupid you can't make jello at your spouse for you? Oh, I'm out that day.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: This guy's got to have, you know, the grantitedy got out. God bless him. He had to have something like Stockholm syndrome where he was terrified of angering her, less to you know, he feeled the brunt of her verbal end or physical attacks.
Speaker 4: Well, who knows what the magros I don't know if they had kids and you know, or he could have been a climber where he realized she was a ticket to you know, maybe she's gonna be governor someday and I get to be or they got kids.
Speaker 3: Hey never know, but I have a daughter. I know because she likes to tout single mothers like me. Oh, yes, you're a single mother because you're a monster and you drove your husband away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a million dollar bill. I've been on the fact that you've talked to your kid the same way. Impossible that you haven't. Oh you're a horrible, horrible human being. Wow, her career's over. I think there's no way she comes back from this, is there, Katie Porter, do humanity a favor. Pack some provisions and one of those water filter things and hike out into the wilderness and leave the rest.
Speaker 3: Of humanity alone for the rest of your days. We all thank you.
Speaker 2: I got into the wilderness right. Become a hermit.
Speaker 4: The only way she's still viable. Like, and this is disgusting. It's like you said yesterday. If for some reason she's the choice of like the teachers' union and the other big unions, then they could propel her to the governor's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if she makes a convincing enough case. Because this is how California politics works, and it's crazy. Nobody in the national media ever writes about this. Either they don't know it or I don't know. But if she gets the endorsement of the powerful public employee unions and the quasi public employee unions like the nurses and stuff like that, and the trial attorneys, she will be the next governor of California.
Speaker 4: No, make her governor, make her governor unions. That'd be so entertaining for the show. We would love that.
Speaker 3: So a word from our friends at web Roots. Oh this is so good. I mean, let's start with the bad news. Every day, it seems like there's a sophisticated new way to trick you these cyber criminals.
Speaker 2: Due to the tech scams.
Speaker 3: Data breach is hard to keep up and they're talking about cyber scaries a month. But they point out quite aptly, you need Webroot total protection.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: The all in one solution offers lightning fast anti virus, identity theft protection, secure VPN, limited cloud backup.
Speaker 2: With Webroot, you're covered.
Speaker 4: From every angle, including up to a million dollars in fraud expense reimbursement if something should happen.
Speaker 3: Plus twenty four to seven US based customer support. New text scam detection change your October from cyber scary to CyberSecure with listen to this now sixty percent off webroot Total Protection at webroot dot com slash armstrong. That's sixty percent off for a limited time, but only when you go to webroot dot com slash armstrong. And it's a protection for like up to ten people in your family, not like it is ten people. So do I celebrate cyber Scaries Month in confidence with webroot Total Protection webroot dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 4: So I hadn't heard this, so in the little piece in Mark Alpern's news story today, he said this is an all time classic. Her quote in response to the political video going viral where she says, f you know, get out of my effing shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have sought to be more intentional in showing gratitude to my staff.
Speaker 2: For their important work. That was her quote.
Speaker 4: I have sought to be more intentional and showing gratitude to my staff for their important work.
Speaker 2: That's such a great buzzword these days. Intentionally. You've got to be more intentional about everything you did. Oh is it? I didn't know. You've got to be.
Speaker 3: Present and be intentional and touch grass while you're being present.
Speaker 4: When you touch grass, I feel seen. So that is fantastic. Oh I'm so glad to hear that.
Speaker 3: I am intentionally listening to you right now and.
Speaker 2: I feel so seen. Oh so good.
Speaker 4: We have got a little more on the big piece deal. That's the biggest story in the world today, among a whole bunch of other things on the waist to stay here.
Speaker 5: Shot. Today it was the eightieth anniversary of the first patent for the microwave.
Speaker 4: To celebrate, they had a cake that was scorching hot on the outside and ice cold in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, Mike, worry, but technology has improved much since the first one we used in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: Seven, roughly in my house when I was a kid. Less.
Speaker 3: Likely to kill you if you have a pacemaker, as I understand it. But yeah, yeah, I just I had that exact experience last night. If it's something that can be stirred, yeah, obviously have to stir it, you know, part of the way through. But if it's not, I it's like a he's a chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Have a cold bite, and then you're gonna have a bite that burns the top of your tongue, right exactly.
Speaker 3: Coming up Seattle's mayor saying, repeat offenders who hurt people and commit crimes over and over and over again are probably just misunderstood and putting him mit jail wouldn't help. No, unbelievable, the insanity of progressivism on display.
Speaker 2: Plus this story.
Speaker 3: He's gay, she's straight, and they're happily married.
Speaker 4: He's gay, so he likes other dude. She's straight, she likes guys, and they're happily ma.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, yes, it's.
Speaker 3: A new trend, jack, the lavender marriage they call it. Oh really, okay, this isn't just a couple you're going to tell us about it. It's a trend, the lavender marriage, or so the journalists are trying to make you believe.
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody like that. Not okay, the science.
Speaker 4: They came across the term lavender marriage the other day somewhere somebody made a joke and that was in it, and I thought, I need to google that because I don't know what that is. But all right, cool, I'm glad I'm now up to speed on what lavender marriages are.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, clear that out of your head, make room for something that matters. I just saw a video of Gossen's chanting Trump Trump Trump and Israeli's chanting Trump Trump Trump. Wow.
Speaker 2: How much does he love that? One? Two? How amazing is that?
Speaker 4: Anyway, We'll get into the Middle East peace process here in just a little bit. It's it's something else that is not the biggest story in the world. According to the Wide World of News newsletter today, the biggest story in the world long term is this comes out of the Wall Street Journal. China tightened its control over critical minerals used to make high tech products, including electric vehicles and jet fighters yesterday. Their export applications for products with military uses won't be approved, the Ministry said, adding that the licenses related to semiconductors or artificial intelligence development much of it that they have the best in the world and that we need for our jet fighters and AI stuff and electric cars their same nan We.
Speaker 2: Ain't given them to you at all. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In a related story, they China is by far by multiples the biggest consumer of American soybeans other than America, and they've ordered none.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get back to you. We might order some.
Speaker 3: So they on both ends of the trade equation are flexing their muscles and balling up their fists.
Speaker 4: As we all learned during COVID when we found out that wait a second, every medicine I take in my life is made in China. Turns out a lot of other important stuff too, like super fast computer chips and the things you need to make a jet fighter. How in the world do you get to the point that your obvious number one foe on planet Earth is in control of the important stuff you need to make a jet plane.
Speaker 3: The pathetic naivete is that the right word of the Hey, things are fawn with China and there never be a conflict again, and we can become completely dependent on them for like the most critical minerals and the most critical technology, and there's no downside because they sell it to us cheap.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's being asleep at the national security switch.
Speaker 4: So before we take a break and get into the amazing piece thing that Trump has pulled off, it looks like in the Middle East that everybody left, right and center is hailing you said, you watch a little baseball last night.
Speaker 2: I don't How much do you care about.
Speaker 4: The amount of money teams spend in all your pro sports, I mean, because to a certain extent, the team that wins is not always definitely not always. You can't just buy a championship, but pretty regularly the best teams out there have the highest payrolls.
Speaker 2: And it's just flat, it's just flat.
Speaker 4: That So the Dodgers are the most expensive team in all of Major League Baseball by quite a bit. Then you got the Yankees who lost last night, so they're out.
Speaker 2: Then you got the Toronto Blue.
Speaker 4: Jays who beat the Yankees last night, or right behind the Yankees, and you got the Philadelphia Phillies who are playing the Dodgers. So you know, and every once in a while you have teams like this. This is one reason, you know, I could root for the Brewers easily.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: So the Dodgers payroll this year three hundred and fifty million dollars, three hundred and fifty million dollars for one year to field the baseball team of all stars. That they've got the Brewers one hundred and eleven million. Wow, And they had the best record in of all of baseball, and they are headed to another round probably, But I don't know if that should that matter should I just enjoy sports, says it is and I'll pay attention to then, or I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know it it's almost like.
Speaker 3: A plot device to me, like a plot twist, or it makes the the evil powerful guy more fun to root against. Yeah, but at the point where you know it's just six out of or you know, seven out of the final eight teams are all at the top of the payroll chart, that's kind of a fun suck.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it is a little bit, isn't it. Well for the other teams, you don't have a chance.
Speaker 4: Well, the average in Major League Baseball is one hundred and seventy five million. That's the average, one hundred and seventy five million. Your your top four teams are all around three hundred million, almost double that. Yeah, and they're the teams that are in the playoffs. So you know, if you root for a team that's that lower end, generally, you don't have a chance.
Speaker 2: Right, Right, that's no fun.
Speaker 4: Peace in the Middle East has it finally come? Well, it's closer than it's been in a very very long time. Maybe ever Armstrong and Geddy, the hostages will come back there all.
Speaker 2: Coming back on Monday. But you guys have to say to President Trump, this is amazing, mister President. We believe in you. We know you've done so much for us over the past since you became a president, even before that. Can we trust you fulfilled the mission.
Speaker 4: So that's the israelis Donald Trump is the most popular politician in Israel by far. He has the best rip relationship with Arab leaders any president has ever had. So if you have right those two things going for you and then the other angle to get this piece deal going. Here's Michael Orrin, who get sees on all the shows the last couple of days or whatever, former ambassador from Israel to the United States, War hero and Israel written lots of books. Anyway, here's how he says Trump pulled it off.
Speaker 7: The major pressure here was not on Israel, was pushing out an open door.
Speaker 2: The major pressures on Hamas. And these leaders in the Middle East have had it with Hamas.
Speaker 7: Thomas brought war to the Milife instability, destruction. And what begins with Israel Palestine never ends with Israel Palestine. It ends up with riots on the streets of Riata and Cairo. And they were fed up and they wanted it. Old and that is the extraordinary achievement here of bringing all of these charities together who don't agree with one another and certainly not with Israel, to end the war by putting pressure on Hamas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Trump got all these Arab countries to be anti Hamas enough for Hamas to feel like, man, we got no friends right now.
Speaker 3: Through both the exercise of and as we were discussing earlier, saying hey, there's all sorts of great deals out here we can make, and you all could make a ton of money if you quit, you know, supporting the evildoers, because that's got to happen. But I saw one headline, ISRAELI celebrate the release of hostages. And I'm very cautiously, very optimistic, just because there are zero horses in barns right now. David Ignatius, Jack you mentioned earlier, said he's one hundred percent certain. Yeah, he wrote in the Washington Post he's one hundred percent certain the hostages will be released.
Speaker 2: And I pray he's right. I really do.
Speaker 3: But anyway, the headline was ISRAELI celebrate the return of hostages. But wonder why it took so long? And I would like to tell those that Israelis because you had to pound Hummas into a position where they had no choice but to submit. Probably more on that in a minute. You had to make it clear to the Arab world that yeah, we'll bomb guys in your cities if we have to. We'll take out your nuclear program Iran, you know, we'll take down a safe house Syria. And the bombing and cutter that was only semi successful. It was the application of force, absolutely. It always is that brings people to the peace tape. I know, I've heard some people make it. See, this is what you need is you need to have discussions and bring peace.
Speaker 2: The peace came. Why couldn't this happen sooner?
Speaker 4: That's from the crowd. This is war never solved anything, which is hilariously stupid. I mean, war has never solved anything. The blowing off the gonads of everybody in Hesblah, the bombing, the crap out of Iran, the pounding Gaza, the driving Assad out of Syria, all of these things played a role in getting to this point.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct, Yeah, anyway, I like this point of view from the Wall Street Journal. It's summer said, and Dove Lieber, who's been doing some good writing all through this thing. To the world, Hamas said it accepted major parts.
Speaker 2: Did we have more of a Michael Laurn we wanted to play? No? Okay, not right now? Okay.
Speaker 3: To the world, Hamas said it accepted major parts of President Trump's peace plan. Internally, HAMAS remains bitterly divided over how to proceed.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure, yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: You got Friday nineteen year old HAMAS members who were perfectly willing to fight to the end.
Speaker 3: Right on Friday, Hamas said they were willing to release hostages and hand over Gaza, a landmark statement boosting Trump's push for an end of the war, But Hamas used hedged language that some observers saw as problematic to clinching a final peace. Big reason is that Hamas hasn't reached consensus about disarming and under what conditions to let the hostages go. Khalil al Haya, Hamas's top negotiator, who Netahu tried to drop a bomb on his head and got his son, and several other senior political officials support accepting the proposal despite significant reservations, according to Arab mediators, But those Hamas officials based outside Gaza have limited sway over the group's armed wing, which remains in Gazah go ahead, armed wing, you will be hunted down and killed one by one, guarantee. Yeah, I just oh god, you gotta get the hostages back.
Speaker 2: A return of the susigle a hostigal. Sorry did I say sausages. I meant hostages. You know.
Speaker 3: I joked the other day that we need to return to a monarchy under Prince William when he's king. But Britain is so screwed up. We really never mind Greenland and Canada. We need to annex Britain and straighten it out again. It's like your dad is a degenerate drunk and he's living on the street. Great Britain is our papa, you know. Well, Mama, a great Burton birthed us difficult birth involving Bayonets and Muskets.
Speaker 4: But they are so messed up. So I don't quite understand. I haven't been following closely. What's going to be the next step after the hostages are returned by Monday. Hamas is the elected government of Gaza, So who's going to be the government. Are they going to just be without a government for a while? I mean, if Israel pulls out who's picking up the garbage and keeping the lights on and get shoveling rubble to the side so you can start rebuilding what looks like a moonscape.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The next step, and every single step of this is going to be really complicated and difficult, and the pressure must continue every day on the evil doers.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the next step is figuring out that very thing.
Speaker 3: If the Israelis withdraw to you the designated line, which they're still negotiating, when does this international peace commission take shape.
Speaker 2: In Hamas by the way, agreed for that.
Speaker 3: Unarmed observers could be in Gaza, but not armed forces to keep order. So yeah, what that looks like. Nobody's one hundred percent sure there's a plan, but.
Speaker 2: You know, to what.
Speaker 3: Extent it manifests itself on the ground, nobody's really sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's a good one to get on. This is from News Nation where they had a reporter on the ground in Gaza asking questions. They say they're the only ones there clips forty five and forty six there.
Speaker 5: It has been a moment that they have been waiting for for so long. There has been so much hedged optimism and skepticism throughout this whole process because they have seen deals get to the finish line only to fizzle out in the end. Where you see all these photos that have been put out by the Hostages and Missing Families forum showing the moments in which they heard the news here embracing one another, the smiles, the hope, the possibility that this could all be over here, hours ahead of this deal. Here, speaking directly with Palestinians, we asked them point blank, what do they think about Hamas? What have they thought about these last two years? Here's what they said.
Speaker 2: You said, you hate Israel? What do you think of Hamas?
Speaker 6: I don't know about Hamas is a bunch of criminals.
Speaker 4: They don't think of our people's needs for seventeen years. Yeah, so there was a bunch of those news nation on the ground with the pill Gaza. They hate Jews, but they also realize Hamas has got to go so well, and Hamas was the freely elected government. But then they declared as Islamists always do at the end to elections. Yeah, and you know, things have gotten bad enough, which is what you know, getting back to the whole war never solved anything except for everything, things have to get bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It did sign the slaves in the US back to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or yeah, all of Europe house World War two. Yeah, there are a thousand examples. Things got bad enough that as much as they hate the Jews, I would guess the average Gaza is saying, I don't care. I don't care how long the stakes, I don't care. This is better than what the direction we were headed, right right, Mamoun Malman, mamen, Sorry I got your name wrong. El Natour is a guy. You don't know his name, but you may be aware of him.
Speaker 3: He was one of those unbelievably brave guys in Gaza. He's an Arab Muslim Gaza heighte who was leading anti Hamas protests last year, I think it was mostly and he had been tortured multiple times and beaten, and he mentions that he had been ordered to report to the local hospital for an interrogation that evening. And he points out that, as they do in most Gaza hospitals, Hamas maintains a torture dungeon at Al Shifa, this hospital, hidden from the regular wards and operating rooms. He'd been arrested by Hamas on twenty occasions tortured more than once. But he's written an absolutely brilliant piece entitled free Gaza's Palestinians from Hamas, and he makes it clear that there is much much more anti Hamas sentiment than you heard publicly, because they so openly slaughtered people.
Speaker 2: Would they would.
Speaker 3: Either torture them to death or they mentioned one guy who is a journalist, he joined the protest. They broke his feet, shot him in the legs. They stabbed another activist to death and hurled its body from a tower. Often they leave you on your parents' doorstep as a message to the other families in the region. And so you know, there's a lot of hatred of the Jews, whether you know, for reasonable reasons or not, in Gaza. But there's much much more resentment of Hamas than it seems. There are plenty of people who are down with the attacks on October seventh. I am not trying to ain't the quote unquote Palestinians is nice folk.
Speaker 4: But yeah, there are plenty of people who despise a us Ian bremer. No fan of Trump has some praise for him. I'll hit you right after this talking about prize picks, and you got baseball season going on right now. Obviously, the NFL is as hot as it can be, and you got basketball season starting soon. So if you've got strong opinions about various players or teams and you want to turn those opinions into money, the best way to do it is Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: Price Picks also offers injury reboots.
Speaker 3: If one of your players leaves the game in the first half and doesn't return, Prize Picks won't count it as a loss.
Speaker 2: That is so good.
Speaker 3: You just pick two players, at least two players, and say more or less on their stat projections.
Speaker 2: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 3: There's not all sorts of paperwork in keeping track of trades and being in a league against us as such for daily fantasy sports.
Speaker 2: So download the Prize Picks app today.
Speaker 4: Use the code armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 2: That coat is armstrong.
Speaker 4: You get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Just remember the code armstrong when you download the Prize Picks A Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right, so.
Speaker 4: Ian Bremer tweeted out last night if Trump certainly has my respect if this goes as planned. Credit for ending a war Biden didn't end, Europe didn't end, the Gulf States didn't end with Hamas not releasing hostages through all those efforts in Israel, still bombing, cutting off aid.
Speaker 2: But Trump was able to do it again.
Speaker 4: Because he was able to pressure Benjamin Nett Yahoo, because Trump is more popular than their own prime minister in Israel, and he is able to get the Arab States on board because to a certain extent, because all the personal business deals he's done with them and they trust him.
Speaker 2: So that's quite the deal.
Speaker 3: In answering one of your questions, and continuing a little more of Alan Natura's piece about getting rid of Hamas, he mentions that they're there are several parts of Northern Gaza especial, especially where people can access medical care, by their food at market at normal prices and are living fairly normal lives because they're not Hamas controlled territory.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Dismise, despise Hamas As I said, and he says these cities should not be an exception, which is why President Trump's twenty point peace plan is renewed Gazin's hope for more stable future. The power of mister Trump's plan comes from Clause seventeen. Even if Hamas refuses to sign the deal, the US, together with regional partners, will establish an independent civilian administration to manage the large areas of Gaza that have already been cleared of Hamas fighters. An international peacekeeping body consisting of Palestinian and Arab forces will support the new civil administration, ensuring that Hamas never regains control, and in turn, Israel will withdraw.
Speaker 2: Its forces from those areas. Again.
Speaker 3: Every single step of this is going to be difficult, but it's a solid plan.
Speaker 4: So watching this video the other day from Bill Clinton, and I think it was during the presidential campaign, but is Bill Clinton in twenty sixteen when Hillary is running for president. He gave this speech about Hamas and the peace deal that he tried to put together that was so good and just ignored by the mainstream media because they didn't want it to be true, where he talked about Hamas and their phony hospitals and their phony piece deals and all the things that they do and how awful they are, and you know, nobody wanted to hear that noise from Bill Clinton that.
Speaker 3: He's old, he's practically a Republican, right, He's a white man. Huh oh, an old white man telling us what to think.
Speaker 4: So I was just looking up at the TV and CBS was playing that interview from Katie Porter where she gets all angry.
Speaker 2: At the report man that she's got. I would love to be in that war room.
Speaker 4: That's always my favorite stuff, crisis control, how they deal with you know, when something bad happens. I's streaming at her staff and attacking them with her hands.
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't want to be in that war room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's probably boiling, boiling potatoes on their head. I guarantee her attempted to come back from this is going to be fantastic. It's gonna be hilarious. I'm gonna love it. We got more on the way to stay here. Shot, there you go.
Speaker 6: I wanted you to know that I'm not dying. There are just a lot of rumors flying around, but I figured if you heard it from me, you'd know that I was okay. So anyhow, that's what I wanted to say. And I'm not ready to die yet.
Speaker 4: So Dolly Parton's sister, who knew Dolly Parton had a sister who was still alive, tweeted out something pray for Dolly. So apparently the Dolly World fandom world went nuts thinking Dolly was dying. So Dolly had to come out, ye stay and say I ain't dying yet. I'm still here. My big giant jukes.
Speaker 2: Wow Well said.
Speaker 3: Like the star spangled banner that still flew in our national anthem, the dawn's early light. He has emerged to declare that she too still flies in the dawn's light.
Speaker 4: So we were all just laughing at these AI videos of a politician, Katie Porter of California. Not only did she say I'm done with this, I'm quitting the interview blah blah blah she had, she attacks the reporter and stumps on her in his AI video And it's the quality is amazing.
Speaker 2: It really is. It's hilarious and disturbing.
Speaker 4: Especially the last one where she shoves up poor reporter to the ground and starts stomping on her in her sensible flat you know, flat heels.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, Hey.
Speaker 3: That that monster Jay Jones in Virginia who fantasizes about shooting the Republicans in the head and watching their children die, and then, when called on it, doubles down and say you got to make people suffer physically to change their politics. And he's still being backed by all the major Democrats in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Is he single because Katie Porter is? Oh, that'd be a great couple.
Speaker 3: The two of Oh, what a power couple. They would make you holy cow oof.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Katie Porter's poor husband and kid, I'm guessing.
Speaker 3: Oh bitterly berated, verbally, assaulted physically, or staff quits and droves. She's a sieging rage machine and yet is advanced far in California politics because she has a bare knuckled crusader for.
Speaker 2: The powers that be ring.
Speaker 3: Shot, I'm not in your f and shot, get off of my f and show you monster.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't know the last time somebody blew up their political career to this extent so quickly.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 4: And like I said, I think her comeback is gonna be hilarious, oh and utterly and since yeah, oh yeah, it's just gonna be a train wreck. It's gonna make it worse. I guarantee it. It's gonna make it whatever attempt she makes, and she's got to do it quickly. I'm surprised it's taking this long. Yeah, because it's been forty eight hours that that video has been going around and everybody's been playing it and maybe evening newscasts nationwide. And she thought she was gonna be governor of California, which is a pretty plumb job.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that she hasn't attempted to fix it yet.
Speaker 3: She might be going oddly enough with the Armstrong Egetty plan of something crazy is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna forget about this. I don't know that's a good plan. I generally agree with that.
Speaker 4: But Piece in the Middle East hasn't bumped it off the front page today because I'm looking up at the TVs and playing it. Oh, we've got Piece in the Middle East after a five thousand years. Anyway, here's Katie Porter yelling at someone shot.
Speaker 3: The great thing about the insincere is that they think they can come off as Since they can't, that's so she will attempt that eventually. It's like Gavin Newsom with his infamous going to lunch in Napa during COVID.
Speaker 2: And all an early dinner, and we all make mistakes. We're all human, we all fall short. Sometimes nobody is buying this. Nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can't wait for a comeback. We have the videos at Armstrong and Getty dot com. I tweeted them out if you want to see Katie Porter stomping that poor reporter.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we got more news on the way.
Speaker 4: If you miss a segment of any kind of or hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty