Speaker 1: Wake up, Wake up in the morning, and.
Speaker 2: It's a radio and the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: He's on time.
Speaker 4: Already and his lunchbox mor game too steve red and it's trying to put you through bog He's running this week's next week.
Speaker 5: The Bobby's on the box. So you know what this this.
Speaker 2: The Bobby Ball.
Speaker 6: Time for the Morning Corny, The Morning Corny.
Speaker 7: What do you call a pile of cats?
Speaker 2: We call a pilot cats a me ountain.
Speaker 6: That was the Morning Corny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we always there we go Tuesday review Day.
Speaker 6: Let's go over to movie Mike, who watched the Bob Dylan movie with Timothy Chamlay complete unknown.
Speaker 5: It's his name, Timothy challow May. Do you know Bob Dylan?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like do you know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was trying to do his voice real quick, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like do you know what them?
Speaker 6: A song?
Speaker 7: Bob Dylan songs. You'll know that you know them, but I can't name it.
Speaker 6: I'm not call yea like a no knog knock or uh what else? Like a rolling stone, rolling rolling stone?
Speaker 2: The times they are?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you everybody, the pirates. That's true, Mike.
Speaker 9: What you're saying, I knew his music, didn't know anything about his life and what I always hate going into biopictures whenever the person is still alive because they have some influence in it, and they never show you the dirt. This one shows you the dirt. It shows you when Bob Dylan is a jerk, and I like that. I appreciated that because everybody's a jerk. Yeah, that's good. I like it whenever they do that too, because everybody's a jerk.
Speaker 7: There different levels of jerks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but to be prominent, you're probably gonna have to regardless of where you are, you're probably gonna have to make an omelet, crack some eggs, and creative people.
Speaker 5: There's a screw loose.
Speaker 6: You hope it's the right screw and not too many screws are loose, or otherwise they wouldn't be that creative, right.
Speaker 5: The odd rate it.
Speaker 9: I give it a four point five out of five harmonic because it also shows you a lot of his struggle and like, it doesn't go a quick like, oh now he's famous all of us.
Speaker 6: Oh Queen did that movie with Queen, remember that one? But yeah, it shows you how he was unsuccessful when he first started. That Queen movie was like we are queen and we just started a band. We're on top of the pops. Wow, You're like, wow that they got famous quick. How did Timothy Shamally do because he played the music himself, right, Yeah, I thought he did a pretty good job.
Speaker 9: There are some moments where you're like, oh, that's Timothy sallow May trying to be Bob Dylan. A little bit too cheesy, but overall really solid. I think I'll get an Oscar nomination, but probably not win. Four and a half out of five from Movie Mike really good.
Speaker 6: Check out Mike's podcast Movie Mike's Movie Podcast.
Speaker 5: It's not streaming yet though. Huh no, I still in theaters. It doesn't exist to me. You don't want to see it. I don't go to movies.
Speaker 2: I think you would love it, Eddie two, Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 6: I've read a a book.
Speaker 5: I've read a book of Bob Dylan.
Speaker 6: I know his music.
Speaker 5: I'm not a Bob Dylan fan though at all. I went to a show once. I know. Dang.
Speaker 4: Thing he was saying, why did you go to the show is Bob Dylan. He's a legend, That's all. It sounded like the whole time to know what he was even like the hits. But yeah, I've never really been a Bob Dylan fan, but I understood. You know, he wrote Wagon Will sort.
Speaker 7: Of Old Crow Medicine.
Speaker 6: Well he found that the late singer of Old Crow, who you know, used to live next door to Catch there you go, catch last name up.
Speaker 5: Catch Up.
Speaker 6: Was it was like a half recorded song on like an old and it wasn't a finished song.
Speaker 5: It was a demo and so he would fit.
Speaker 6: He did the rest of it and then put it out and then Darius ended up recording it after Old Crowd put it out. But Bob Dylan's a writer on it, but it wasn't fully finished. Catch finished it.
Speaker 10: So a couple of months ago when your wife and I went to Sabrina Carpenter, I don't think I told you this, but we were sitting right.
Speaker 7: Next to Ketch and his daughters in the family.
Speaker 10: He is not family. But it was amazing because he went all out like he's just it was funny.
Speaker 7: Seeing him perform here.
Speaker 10: We're used to seeing him perform like as these you know, country artists, and then he was all into Cybrita carpet art.
Speaker 6: I get it, man, all right, Mike Thanks Tuesday Reviewesday, Eddie Wody.
Speaker 11: Have a bluefish tuna. It's called like a special kind of tuna they use for sushi. Went for one point three million dollars. It was the size of a motorbike.
Speaker 5: Okay. I've seen.
Speaker 6: On weird shows where they auction off. They auction off tuna or fish and if they're massive, they go for a million doll eight hundred thousand, million dollars.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable to.
Speaker 6: Me that a fish can go for a million dollars.
Speaker 11: Well, but think about how much sushi it makes and how much is sushi.
Speaker 5: It's not cheap.
Speaker 6: But again I'm thinking about it. I don't know, and it's that just can't be like sushi at Kroger.
Speaker 11: Okay, so here's the deal. I've tried this sushi. This sushi is amazing, and it's so rare milk.
Speaker 6: Okay, the rare thing I get, but a million bucks for a fish. Arkansas Keith stripper guy for a long time, for fifteen years. He's a striper guy. He'll take you out catch the stripper auction those things off. It's not the same. No, we just take them on and give them away. But what, well, did.
Speaker 10: Like a fishing crew catch this or some average fish?
Speaker 5: You No, I'm assuming not average because they take them to a market.
Speaker 10: Oh, I don't know if you get lucky, like you reel that in and you're like, oh, we got to take this to a market.
Speaker 2: Look at this. I don't think anyone is out in the creek and I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Okay, great question, But I'm blown away that any fish goes for a million dollars?
Speaker 5: Can you actually make that much?
Speaker 6: Tunic? Because I'm looking at the fish and he says, motorcycle. Yeah, it's it's five and a half feet long. I'm looking at it on a table here it says it's six.
Speaker 5: Hundred and eight pounds. So maybe that gives you an idea. Oh, I mean it does give me an idea.
Speaker 10: Massive that helps because I was thinking, Okay, my daughter's like five foot something.
Speaker 6: But again, think it a million dollars for a tuna, Like, how much dar kists can you make?
Speaker 5: It's different.
Speaker 11: It's not that kind of tuna, dude, I'm telling you. And they give it to you like it's the size of a golf ball, so you pay, but.
Speaker 6: How much Okay, Mike, would you look up bluefin tuna and it's just straight blue fins, straight blue fin. Find me a restaurant that serves blue fin tuna and not landlocked like I'm from Arkansas, was from Oklahoma. We don't eat sushi in our home states because there's no ocean around there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it takes a long time to get there. But here in town, if you.
Speaker 6: Were to go to a blue fin tuna restaurant, because again they must be getting like the cheap, because I just wonder if this is like special special blue fin. But here we go for like bluefin tuna. If you just want a little thing of it, it's like forty six dollars.
Speaker 10: Okay, So if I did my math correctly, if you take a million dollars one.
Speaker 5: Point three million, well I did a million, oka.
Speaker 10: The point three, don't throw me off, divide just six hundred pounds. That would make it one thousand and six hundred something dollars per pound, got it, And then that helps me break it down tunas okay, But so then a pound is sixteen ounces, and then if you take it down, you know you could divide it up.
Speaker 11: But if you're like, oh, okay, yeah, you just paid forty you said forty some dollars and for like the four pieces of like ping pong ball tuna.
Speaker 6: The I don't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't order that ping pong ball tuna.
Speaker 6: I'm past.
Speaker 5: That's the bull crap. I didn't order ping pong ball tuna. Not very bad.
Speaker 6: The average price of atlantic bluefin is around two hundred dollars per pound. Although yellowfin tuna isn't as common as large at blue fin, they're they'refore more expensive.
Speaker 2: What's your what's yours? You caught the blue fin? Bluefin?
Speaker 6: You didn't catch it, right, I didn't catch Yeah, you be quin isn't as common as large as blue fin, so bluefin is more. That's just wild that a fish would go for one point three million dollars like i'd buy Michael Jordan use game.
Speaker 5: See that's dumb. That's dumb. That's not sushi.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: You can't eat that, but that will appreciate in value, and you could eat it if you really tried.
Speaker 5: Okay, who likes tuna? I love who likes sushi?
Speaker 2: Sushi?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Stuff is delicious.
Speaker 5: I used to, but I'm not too many parasites parasites.
Speaker 7: Well that they sometimes be found in raw fish.
Speaker 6: He I'm not a big tuna guy anyway, just like my normal taste. Not tuna, it's fine. Not big sushi guy, it's fine. But yeah, a lot of parasites, and especially if you go somewhere like where where from?
Speaker 2: I get him from the grocery store, and ITAs just fine to me.
Speaker 6: A parasitic tu if we're at home, it's like would you like the ping pong ball? And parasitic? You know, I have a good steak, all right. You know those guys had to be like, is this a tire or is this a bluefish tuna? I mean it's huge. It's just crazy for one point three million dollars. All right, thanks, all right, lunch, watch what do you have?
Speaker 2: Do you ever hate people you've never met?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I try not to. I don't like that about me.
Speaker 6: But yeah, why.
Speaker 12: Because there's this couple. They're getting married. They're all excited. But here's the problem. She wants a small wedding. He wants a huge wedding. So how do you compromise.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: Usually just let's just you know, they don't no, I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Usually it's she wants the bigger wedding he does, and if we're being unfair stereotypes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but okay, yeah, you compromise.
Speaker 12: Mid No, So they're having two separate weddings. So she has planned her own wedding three hours outside of town. It's a destination's wedding, small intimate in the mountains, and she hired her own photographer, everybody's staff. She did all that planning. And then him he planned a big wedding in town. That is uh. He hired the photographer, the cake, he did all the shopping, he picked out all the decorations.
Speaker 3: So they planned two separate weddings for the same people because they couldn't come to an agreement on what they want to do, big or small, So they are having two separate weddings.
Speaker 6: As my question is, once you already have the big one.
Speaker 2: Small ones first big one.
Speaker 5: Okay, that would have to be that way, then you have to be the way.
Speaker 6: I don't hate them for this because I'm a I'm a believer in Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: That would be it's weird, sounds expensive.
Speaker 6: And exactly, But I don't like them less because they did come to a compromise and like it's their life and they're living it and they're not hurting anybody by doing it.
Speaker 7: Great and they're both getting to live out there.
Speaker 12: What if you're a bridesmaid and you got to go to two different weddings, well.
Speaker 6: The intimate one, I'm betting you there's like one bridesmaid especially.
Speaker 7: You don't make the cut to the intimate one, and then you're.
Speaker 3: Invited to the Oh here heyrideid.
Speaker 6: I actually think that's better because to the intimate one, you'd be like, hey, we're just it's this super close friends and family, but we're having a big one.
Speaker 5: We want you to come.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even say big, We're having a regular one that everybody's coming to. I think that actually would help in that situation. So when are they really getting married?
Speaker 5: Though? The first one?
Speaker 2: Great question? Two?
Speaker 6: Yeah, which one counts?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: It doesn't say which one is the actual wedding day? Like who gets credit with the wedding certificate? Like we got married on this, When do you celebrate your anniversary this marriage?
Speaker 2: You're indeed divorce too, they're never going to make sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So a couple of things. You hate them already, I hate them.
Speaker 7: And you're already like saying they're going to get divorced.
Speaker 6: I don't hate him. I think it's I think it's odd. I'm glad they found something they could all agree on.
Speaker 2: I think they didn't agree. No, they agreed to to not agree.
Speaker 5: But then did they agreed to be a part of the thing the other person wanted.
Speaker 12: And then what if he wants to show his you know, machismo and doesn't show up to the intimate wedding and he waits for the big wedding, that's different.
Speaker 5: Well, then he wouldn't have agreed to have the small wedding. Then if he.
Speaker 10: Doesn't show up to the intimate one, then there's not going to be a bigger one.
Speaker 6: It's probably a style thing, like she wanted to have a small it's not I think that's all it is. Like she wanted to have a wedding stylistically with a few people to be able to make it way more personal, and then he wanted to have a party. I have no problem with it. It's weird, but I have no problem with it. If you can afford it, don't put it on a credit card. Don't go to debt. Yeah, don't go to debt to do that.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 6: It just kind of stupid. Yeah, but I do kind of stupid stuff all the time. Yet, but I do not hate them. Do you know who I want to hate it Jason Baman. I wanna tell you why. He's just he's like everything about him is perfect, meaning he's like funny, he's like good looking, he was a child actor, he does great shows.
Speaker 5: He's a great actor.
Speaker 6: So everything about me is like that guy can't be that perfect, and so like, I want to not like him because I enjoy him so much, because I'm like, surely it's not perfect, except for I met.
Speaker 5: Jason Baby once and spent like twenty minutes with him. He was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was perfect. It was awesome.
Speaker 6: He was such an awesome dude, and so I can't even like, so yes, I do that with him where I'm like, everything about that guy looks like I would want to be his best friend.
Speaker 5: So I'm like I can, I'll show him on here.
Speaker 6: You know who I hate? Amy Adams? Why never met her? I don't know, but you I don't hate Jason babyman. I wanted to, but I can't because I met him and he was awesome. But I only hateed him at a jealousy. Now, why do you hate Amy All?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like every time I see her face on the screen, I'm like, I don't like her. I like himy Adam. There's no reason for me not to like her. I just don't like her.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Do you have anybody like that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: This couple right here?
Speaker 5: N Yeah, you know who else? I didn't want to like Michael Ray the singer. Oh, but you gotta like him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, his tattoos are like I'm like, I'd never like that with a armful of tatoos like that because they're all tribal, and I'm like, what's this guy trying?
Speaker 5: If he's all muscular and stuff. He's awesome.
Speaker 6: He's the best.
Speaker 5: I spent time with him like three times, and I was like, I like this guy.
Speaker 2: You know who I want to hate?
Speaker 9: Shack.
Speaker 2: He's full of crap.
Speaker 5: You're just a hater.
Speaker 2: You hate him.
Speaker 12: I'm but he's funny, Like I watched him on Inside the NBA. He's really funny. But I just don't believe it. I hate him because he gets all this credit for ass set up stuff, but he's doing good stuff. It does' matter if set up or not. He's still giving people stuff, but he tries to make an act like it's all just oh, organic, Okay.
Speaker 6: I think the difference is I don't actually hate Jason.
Speaker 2: I wanted to, but then I can't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't, and it teaches me a lesson, like, don't start feeling negative towards things you haven't invested any of your time figuring out if it's that same.
Speaker 5: Thing with Michael Rade, the singer.
Speaker 6: After I spent a couple of time time, I was like, I really like this guy. I wish I wasn't like that, and I think it's made me not like that as much. But yeah, I really want him, but I like him.
Speaker 11: You're right, Amy Adams maybe really nice and sweet, Yeah, but I just don't like her.
Speaker 6: Let's all together, even th all the listeners just say to ourselves, we're not going to assign negative feelings to people because of insecurities. Are jealousy, and I think that's probably where mine came from.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you're be inscribed with Amy Adams you can't have her. I'm not jealousy.
Speaker 10: I sorted to wonder if some like psychological thing where he's like, actually attracted to her, but he's like, oh, I hate.
Speaker 12: Second grade CLI but he really likes her, and.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Well, thanks for the story of Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Here welcome. I hate those pud no, you.
Speaker 5: Know I hate him song.
Speaker 6: Are you giving Lunchbox hours to practice?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 6: This was a three year old and she's singing Yesterday by the Beatles. And it's not that she's a great singer, although she can hold it, she's not key everything. Pitch yeah, she's story. She's hard to be a singer, but she stays right on with the instrumental here.
Speaker 2: Deep No, I mean.
Speaker 5: So she's just sitting in a funny microphone singing this. She's right on. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: So before the show, I gave Lunchbox the instrumental to practice at night. They give him last night. Yeah, he had it yesterday yesterday. Oh okay, so he's had it. He tried it, He tried it this morning and he could not quite stay on. So I gave him two more hours and he was like, I can nail it now. Remember we know none of us here are gifted singers, except for maybe Eddie. So thank you, you're welcome. We don't it's not your singing. We just want you to stay on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I gotta do.
Speaker 6: Now do you need me to help you?
Speaker 5: You've practiced a lot in okay, and here we go. Don't know, but why do you need let him go? Raymond to hate it?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 12: Yesterday, all my troubles seem so fun already.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna give you. Want you to hear I st to do my one two three, so you know how you messed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna hit it again. I did, I did. I got excited yesterday already said, but I did it. And then it's like you pulled out your wallet. Check the weather yesterday.
Speaker 5: Okay, one more time, go ahead, all right, ready, yesterday.
Speaker 12: All my troubles seem so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Speaker 13: Oh I believe yesterday esturday. Suddenly I'm not house I used to be. There's a shadow hanging over me.
Speaker 12: Oh yesterday, big bigbar came soid.
Speaker 2: Shoot sick. I said something wrong.
Speaker 6: That was so much better. Though, we're having a debate that you don't let you don't even listen to the music when you do it, because you count on your fingers.
Speaker 2: I don't hear the music.
Speaker 6: What do you What do you mean you.
Speaker 5: Don't hear them?
Speaker 6: So like I gotta sing that the exact same way if I were to go, ready, no music, please.
Speaker 2: And yesterday.
Speaker 12: All my trouble seems so far away now it looks though they're here to stay.
Speaker 2: You got that quicker, so I believe look at me, So I'm that's where I was. I'm taking a one in between stay and I just got to hit it.
Speaker 5: It goes like this, here to stay, oh so here here to stay.
Speaker 2: Oh leave, no need to go out there. I don't need to go up there.
Speaker 6: That's why belly, Okay, so let's.
Speaker 12: Try it one more Yeah, Like I said, I don't know the music the same that.
Speaker 6: Oh hit when you finished that first one?
Speaker 2: Like, is it weird that I don't?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's okay. We work with all what we got one more time.
Speaker 2: I remember it goes are we doing the music? We're gonna do music?
Speaker 6: But remember after hanging over me? Wait now now I'm confused by his singing. Just remember on that one when you go to that stay, Oh, well you can go.
Speaker 2: Yesterday. Oh my trouble seems so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh why believe? Yes, third day.
Speaker 6: Suddenly almost you got that's the best you've ever done in the first first half.
Speaker 2: The man I used to be.
Speaker 6: If he gets the bridge, there's a hanging over yeah, oh yes, here we go.
Speaker 2: Why she has to go? Oh my god, I don't know. She wouldn't say I said something wrong. Now I long for yesterday. Yes, okay, you did better. I will give you a solid D plus. Crazy that he does not hear the music. Don't even hear it?
Speaker 5: I mean that's the problem, right, Like he doesn't even know the song. I don't think you heard that song.
Speaker 2: I've heard it somewhere.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you know who it is? Beatles Ray lunchboy has no rhythm. It's crazy because he can rise it to a good athlete, smart guy. At times, it might be easier without the music. No, no raight for me hit it. If I don't hear the music. I mean, I guess I could still do it because you know it. Yesterday sing with me? Yeah, well just one more time, but follow my I'll sing, but sing exactly with me over time.
Speaker 5: Last time, I'll sing quietly ready here, yes, yesterday, you quite you sing normal, Oh oh my.
Speaker 2: Troubles so far.
Speaker 5: To mimic you.
Speaker 6: Now it looks as though they're here to say, oh, don't go, don't beat me, don't race me.
Speaker 1: Sorry and yesterday. Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be. There's this shadow hanging over me. Oh yeah, Stuardayn, don't race me.
Speaker 6: Listen then Lee, here we go together.
Speaker 2: Why she had dude go, I don't know.
Speaker 6: She wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: I don't rate okay, but if he's not listening, he has to be listening to something, can't. I can't listen to you because I'm worried about getting.
Speaker 5: On time right.
Speaker 11: And if he doesn't follow you immediately, he's he's like he's trying to get ahead, like because he knows it's coming, but he sees the words.
Speaker 6: He has the words printed out. Man, that's interesting. It's not us making fun of him because he doesn't choose this life. It shows him it chose me. So we're not born this way, lady. He's like full lady Gaga right now. So we appreciate you for what you are and what you do.
Speaker 5: We love you, man, And.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I hated music class as a kid too.
Speaker 5: You have no rhyough Eddie can't do math. My right eye doesn't work. Amy's perfect.
Speaker 2: She forgot things pretty much.
Speaker 6: Now we go hard.
Speaker 7: It's a depth perception. My depth perception is off.
Speaker 2: Why she had to go? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm gonna sing it. You sing it exactly back the same way, no music, so I don't copy you.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 2: I don't sing with you?
Speaker 5: A right, got it?
Speaker 2: Why she had to go?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: She wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: Why she had to go. I don't know she wouldn't say. Huh interesting, huh, it wasn't all the way off.
Speaker 5: No, and he's trying. We know he's trying full effort. Yeah, that wasn't it. You improved?
Speaker 7: Imagine if he practiced.
Speaker 5: No, I can't just imagine get a whole day to get thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I done.
Speaker 2: Bodies stories.
Speaker 6: Apparently you're charging your phone all wrong. To get someone performance out of your battery, you should aim to follow the twenty eighty rule, meaning you charge it as soon as the battery life it's twenty percent, and then when it gets to eighty unplug it. What starting your battery at eighty percent of its charge means less wear and tear over time and will give you a longer battery life. I go to one hundred, and anytime I'm near an outlet, I charge it. Okay, it's the lowest you've gotten. Well, I always died before twice in my life, really twice if I'm like an event or something, and then I don't end up not going home and there's no charger.
Speaker 5: But it's like running out of gas.
Speaker 6: Like I keep my gas tank over mid because growing up you like found changing the cushions to get gas to be able to get to work or whatever, and like you're just scraping for gas. And I was like, if whenever I have money to buy gas, I'm always having gas, so charge on.
Speaker 5: Pick the charge.
Speaker 6: I guess I do, but you always charge, and then I always have gas always. A doctor warrens of the rise of winter wiener. Oh no, I'm glad you asked. Any think you can just gonna move on. A weather weather related affliction known as winter wiener is caused by a sharp drop in temperature, which causes mail genitals to shrink as a result of restricted blood flow just outside air.
Speaker 5: I think I had this all year in summer too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not only.
Speaker 7: Like like my rings are looser in the winter.
Speaker 6: That's winter.
Speaker 5: And he has hand.
Speaker 6: And that is so there you go, tech entrepreneur and that that part doesn't matter, but they lead with it because it's funnier. But the guy that was in one of those self driving cars, the way moos that some of you guys have done West the cabs, he got in it and it would just circled at the airport, wouldn'tlet him out.
Speaker 5: That's slight. That's I think you may have just the time didn't thoughts.
Speaker 6: So a guy became trapped in an unhanded self driving vehicle so long that he nearly missed his flight. Mike Johns was heading to the airport in a Way mo and the rogue vehicle began driving in circles, causing him to make a panic to call for help. Quody got a flight to catch Why is this thing going in a circle.
Speaker 5: I'm getting dizzy.
Speaker 6: Well, it wasn't like doing donuts, so why are you getting busy if it's just driving around this? But yes, he was circling. The guys that opened your waymo app and then she pulled the car over and they got under control.
Speaker 5: Got there just in time. New York Post not good.
Speaker 6: I did see a story about one of these cars in Austin where a person was on a scooter, like a not a motor one of the scooters. You ran the electrics, yes, and they fell into the road right when the car was about to hit them. And because the technology is so good, do you see any it went I mean right around him. A human would have killed him.
Speaker 7: Okay, I wouldn't have reacted as quickly.
Speaker 6: They fell off the scooter right in front.
Speaker 2: It is crazy.
Speaker 11: But I also saw them at an intersection one time, one way or what's called wemer Wemo Weymo and another weymo and they were like they were stuck.
Speaker 5: There, like do you go you don't think humans do that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: Watch a TV show from the eighties. I don't know, man, it seems scary to me. Was there a wreck when you saw it? No, they didn't hit each other. Who's been in one of these? I haven't scooda.
Speaker 6: Have you been in a waymo? Goood to Steve? Yeah, you feel like a waymo guys go? And and how cool or weird is it?
Speaker 10: It was?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 8: It was a really cool experience because no one's driving the car and you're sitting there, so it's kind of trippy. But I got in trouble with it because the winchow whippers were coming on, and so I was just instinctually like, let me turn the winchow wippers off. You reached out top, yes, and so you touched that wheel area which is supposed to never go near.
Speaker 5: I had no idea. I was like, oh, it's not rating, let me turn these things off.
Speaker 8: And all of a sudden, I went boom, and it pulled us to the side of the road and a woman came on from like Kansas.
Speaker 5: It was like a dirty movie.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, and.
Speaker 8: She's like, we've noticed that one of your passengers touched the wheel and I was like, no, I didn't touch the wheel.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't even explain myself.
Speaker 8: It's almost like a police officer didn't want to hear what I had to say about me being you know, courteous and turning the blades off. She was, if you did it one more time, we're going to suspend you account pull it to the side road and kick you out of the car.
Speaker 6: It was a real human, not an AI.
Speaker 5: No, it's a real cou have an AI, maybe.
Speaker 6: I'm in Eventually this is how it's gonna because everything's gonna move faster and safer.
Speaker 8: And it was extremely safe because there are our cameras everywhere and it gets all the angles and it actually is probably safer than a regular driver because they're paying attention to every part of the vehicle.
Speaker 5: And will there be obvious times where the computer does mess up?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what about humans? We do every day all the time. We mess up all the time. And also I just don't want to drive.
Speaker 2: What can you like, are there cameras in there so like? Or could you get hanky panky?
Speaker 13: And what?
Speaker 2: I haven't thought about that too.
Speaker 8: I was like, I want to do like a video series where you smoke weedon here, I have sex in the back, like do all kinds of like things and get away.
Speaker 5: Where would that video series go?
Speaker 2: YouTube?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I know his own phone.
Speaker 8: But I realized you can't do that because I touched, I got near the steering wheel and they were already like flagging me, and there's cameras in there.
Speaker 5: For sure, I thought I murdered somebody, maybe Robin By what video this will be?
Speaker 6: It's actually a blue collar crime, white collar crime, ripping the tags off the pillow when it says, don't do it.
Speaker 8: But it's gonna be tough to bring that to other cities because right now it only functions on a grid city. So San Francisco works because there's it's a very tight grid of you know, launch suit latitude and all that.
Speaker 6: We're here, boord, dude, I'm gonna move on. Okay, Yeah, thank you. New Orleans rams up security as Marty Drawl season begins. New Orleans mayor LaToya Cantell's seeking expert security advice. Fourteen people died when they got drove into the crowd on Bourbon Street New Year's Day, and they're hiring special tactical experts to review the city security plans ahead of Marty Grass super Bowl is going to be there, ko Ceo with that story. If you're feeling sick, there's something called the quademics that's happening now. I think we've somewhat been suffering from a bit of this and it's not a real thing. It's like the quademic is going to get you. There's just four things that are going around a lot right now. Flu is bad right now, RSV, neurovirus, and COVID, and some people are getting multiples. But these are these are everywhere kd VR. The raging winter storm drops twelve inches of snow on Washington in the mid Atlantic region.
Speaker 5: It's really cold. Uh huh, it's cold. It's cool. It's time.
Speaker 6: But we got a little snow yesterday. But I think ours is called the dusting. They got a parent like a snow. Yeah, we got the dusting.
Speaker 5: We got a little does Washington. What did they say, twelve mid Atlantic region?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I brought Central Appalachia Mountains winters from mornings southern Illinois to Delaware. It's just above us where we are, into the right on the map. Okay, Lunchbox went to the streets to ask people about their New Year's resolutions. It's almost time to stop talking about them, Like you still have a couple of days, but after like the fifteenth, no more, right, it's not a New year resolution, it's just a general have a good day, right, like make them now? Guys, here we go number one, Go ahead, thanks.
Speaker 2: A lot many New Year. Yeah, I got you got your resolution already and go Maybe I'll think you trying to work out, but now you've already giving up, So it felt good, like two days ago.
Speaker 6: What's that laugh? He was, Okay, maybe resolutions don't do that laugh.
Speaker 12: Well, it's kind of awkward when he says I've already given up on it. We're only what eight nine days into the new year? Four days and I don't even know what day it was.
Speaker 6: They go, yeah, mine, but yeah, it doesn't sound like he's gonna workout. Does sound like he's gonna work out once?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: I think you should resolve to not give those clips?
Speaker 2: What the fake laugh?
Speaker 6: No, the ones that don't make sense where it's like, give a result and you can't hear. That's my that's my resolution. There's a body of a baby talking in the back and I was a kid talking to them.
Speaker 2: It's really annoying.
Speaker 6: Let's do that. He has a lot to Let's resolve and not do bad audio clips.
Speaker 7: Yeah, honestly, I was like, I'm surprised.
Speaker 6: That just made the air me too, honestly, And I tried and I went there and then I took a step back.
Speaker 7: There's multiple filters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. Yeah.
Speaker 6: My my resolution is to move on.
Speaker 2: Let's go to number two.
Speaker 6: Wait hit it?
Speaker 2: Oh, go ahead, Happy New Year, Happy New Year. What's that new year's resolution.
Speaker 5: To not do a New Year's resolution in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see you later.
Speaker 6: Man, you didn't know him.
Speaker 2: This is the neighborhood, just walking pass it on the sidewalk.
Speaker 6: Solid first clip audio is good because we'd have been like, oh, that's interesting. The guy was weirded out by you. But then he also made a resolution to not make a resolution. But that's making a resolution. But also he just didn't want you bothering him. All right, next, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Happy New Year? How's that new Year's resolution going? You know where?
Speaker 5: I haven't really found about it?
Speaker 7: Weak and I'm just right deep bank.
Speaker 6: Hold on right?
Speaker 5: What is happening?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, I hear what is love? Over the top the beefinger, him re asking the question, which we know what the question is? This is not good? No, I know we got so.
Speaker 10: I think she said she hasn't really thought about it because she's been sick.
Speaker 6: Let's just move pivot to lunchboxes resolution.
Speaker 2: Should we go?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Should we go to number four? Number five?
Speaker 6: I resolved not too?
Speaker 2: Number five? Nember five is better?
Speaker 6: Yeah? You sure?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hy norm five?
Speaker 6: Okay, his neighborhood go ahead.
Speaker 2: I got that New Year's resolution. What is it for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: I need to eat more green stuff like vegetables, avocados, green smoothies, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, stay warm and happy new year. Good luck in twenty twenty five. Sorry to bother, you never bother.
Speaker 6: Okay. I would resolve for the layers to have kept this segment from me.
Speaker 2: Wait, what was that?
Speaker 6: Was that?
Speaker 2: Not bad?
Speaker 4: That was better?
Speaker 6: That's fine, it's fine. I wouldn't choose to do this as content though, why we don't know them, and the resolutions weren't like super fun, like, oh wow, we can't believe it. It's like eat lettuce with people we don't know.
Speaker 2: Who says eat more green stuff. I've never heard someone say that.
Speaker 6: Oh I think I don't know eighty percent of people that make resolutions eat healthier. Yeah, I think I think it just you just caught us.
Speaker 5: That was good.
Speaker 7: Your response was like okay, well then yeah, good luck.
Speaker 5: Like you didn't even have a response, So how's he supposed to take it?
Speaker 6: The element the elements of the segment would be either they say something really crazy and funny that we can like talk about, or something wild happened. It's like you're on a ferir's wheel while it's I don't know something. There's like an event happening while it happens. The audio sounds good. Well, I mean there was crazy stuff going on, like checking out the grocery store, wild and crazy girls gone wild stuff. Yeah you're here, Dean. Any of your thoughts on about being a little harsh here, No, I think it's no. She was gonna say, I think it's a good fun and then she was like, it ain't good fun. I think it was fine.
Speaker 12: But it also gives people ideas maybe if they haven't come up with a resolution yet, maybe they think of, oh, maybe that's what.
Speaker 6: I'll do, and we're going to tell them that because that's not being said everywhere on every media platform like social media.
Speaker 12: I didn't see anybody checking out the grocery store getting like on the news when you turn it on, there's no one asking.
Speaker 2: The cash here.
Speaker 6: There's a reason for that. I'm glad you said that. There normal absolute reason for that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I like the effort.
Speaker 10: I think it just sometimes things fall flat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes you strike out for all of us, absolutely, for all of us.
Speaker 2: But I mean, should we go in number four since we know I want to.
Speaker 6: But what about the layers that could have kept this from me?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't give it to any layers.
Speaker 6: Somebody has to double it in.
Speaker 2: I can do that.
Speaker 6: You dubbed these in and edited them?
Speaker 7: You did not you put them change?
Speaker 6: Did he double him in? He didn't do anything the original assignment?
Speaker 2: What does he do?
Speaker 6: Does he record the audio and just ship it to people?
Speaker 8: He sends it off to like myself, and then they'll go through it and we'll clean it up and then we'll get it to Ray and he does the final pass and he puts it into the system and then.
Speaker 2: We play it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so now we know multiple layers have But I don't think it's raised job to do a quality control of content. Rage job is to make sure it goes in and just is he hits the button, it starts on time, like he's audio. Like if Scuba had this and listen to this and was like you got to go with it, Like that's on Scuba, Oh, it is on me. We did this for this exact same reason because it is so bad. No, that's not true. This was not done as a pseudo bit.
Speaker 7: Wait does that work now?
Speaker 6: As Prep's Mazarro segment where it's so bad it's funny.
Speaker 12: Here's I. I, yes, Scuba did have quality control, but I wouldn't even throw a scooba.
Speaker 2: And I was like, hey, I'll take the bullet.
Speaker 6: Now you can't throw you on the bus. You did it.
Speaker 2: I'll take the bullet for that one.
Speaker 6: Do you want to do four? Yes? Right?
Speaker 2: For we got our resolutions lined up.
Speaker 5: Take one day at a time, that's my That's okay. Then I know I can't fail on that one.
Speaker 6: Taking one day time.
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 2: Taking one day at a time.
Speaker 6: You know. I like her. I think i'd probably be friendly with her.
Speaker 5: She sounds nice, but it's it's a.
Speaker 6: Good reminder dynamic.
Speaker 10: Sometimes we need to even take one minute.
Speaker 6: Of the fact that we asked a question again in every one of the clips, because we know what we're doing. It's not like, well they don't know, no, no, But I'm saying I can just play the part where they're answering because we we know as we're doing the bit.
Speaker 12: So you got to hear how the conversation goes, how awkwardly I get into it.
Speaker 6: We don't, and then it's not even that good awkward. The only one that's awkwards when you like assaulted the guy in the neighborhood he was on the wall. Yeah yeah, okay, Well, what do we learn from this? Take the one day, do better work one's Cuba more stuff, right.
Speaker 8: We learned that, you guys see a little dose of what I have to deal with for the last five years. I'm getting this kind of audio and then trying to pick the ones that work, and this was one of the ones where none of them work, but they.
Speaker 6: So they kind of did work.
Speaker 7: Though some of his audio is great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you do it. It's up to you. Yes, no, only you'll get a pattern on to me. If only it's good. You can kill segments. Yes, yeah.
Speaker 8: Normally he'll give me like ten things and there are a lot of them, and I'll go through and find like the two to three that are absolute home run and the rest will never hear ever, And I do that.
Speaker 6: I've been doing that. Why did I get this?
Speaker 2: Well, those were five home runs.
Speaker 6: This was kind of like an example of just like this is Oh it was because I wasn't told that, Hey, check this out. This bit sucks, but you should play and make fun of it. We just did it naturally.
Speaker 8: It was also I think when I've put together our first day back, and I was kind of like, here's audio later exactly exactly. Good jobs. It's not your fault, but kind of it is, well, it's not his fault, he's him.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 7: Answers were kind.
Speaker 6: Of well, no, you can go get better answers.
Speaker 2: I like to hear what people have to say, normal Americans.
Speaker 6: You really don't you call everybody stupid. They don't agree with you, Well.
Speaker 2: I agree with their resolutions. Take it one day at a time.
Speaker 6: That's all. Thank you, Bobby Bone Show Today.
Speaker 2: This story comes us from Loveland, Colorado.
Speaker 12: A man walked into a bank, handed the teller a note and sat there, and the teller looked to the nose like, man, I can't read this, And the guy just kept pointing at the note, and she's like, sir, your handwriting so bad. I can't read this. He pointed out the note again, She's like, what does it say? He refused to speak, walked out of the bank. Okay, got no money. Note said he was trying to rob the place, but it was such bad handwriting the teller couldn't read it, and so he got charge.
Speaker 2: Of robbing the bank.
Speaker 6: But how would they know he's robbing the bank? If could somebody else read it?
Speaker 12: I the police said it was a note that said he was robbing the bank, but she kept acting like I don't.
Speaker 6: Maybe she was acting like it. Yeah, that's like she needed him to say it, like what are you you want to rab me?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: Rap rap.
Speaker 1: Robe?
Speaker 2: We want a robe?
Speaker 6: So he says it for sure, Why do you refuse to speak?
Speaker 2: If you got the note, you're there.
Speaker 6: To have the right to remain silent. Rob a bank anytime you want, but don't talk. You've heard that. It's called Miranda rights. Maybe he was lost his voice, maybe maybe he had bronch eyitis. Yeah, that's all right, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day. I mean, do you have a word of the year this year? I know every other year you've had him.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: It's alignment life, body, yeah, mind, body, spirit, everything, just how I want to show up feels in harmony together. But also you know I love a double meaning and my posture too, like I'm working on alignment.
Speaker 6: Like right now, do we know she loves a double meaning? Because I don't know know that I did it water.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know, lunchbox re rimvered water, because I don't know that was your word. I wanted to be flowy, let go with the flow like water, but I also wanted to drink more water. Interesting, so that was my word of the year a couple of years ago.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 6: I just assume none of us know she loves a double meaning because the one time of year she gives us a word.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, it is my take.
Speaker 10: And I've been trying not to cross my legs the entire show, which is hard. So I'm trying to sit with good posture because that's helping me be in alignment.
Speaker 6: So do you remember your other words water, alignment?
Speaker 10: Yeah, connection, Well, I've only had a word like the last three years.
Speaker 5: I was connection at double meaning.
Speaker 6: Do you remember, oh dude, how things connect, like making sure everything's plugged in? I guess. And then also, you know how she loves a double meaning.
Speaker 10: I wanted to be connected to myself but also in community and connection with others.
Speaker 6: So you've given up on those other things a water and connection. That's over.
Speaker 7: Well every year on to the next thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So this year it's alignment. Any specific things you're aiming for though.
Speaker 10: Well, I just feel like the last few years have been a lot of healing has taken place. I'm trying to get grounded and stay rooted, and I feel like I I've got the roots now, and so now I'm just want to work on staying in that alignment and being true to myself and in alignment.
Speaker 7: With my values.
Speaker 6: That's what you're known for, your values, is you know?
Speaker 10: For there's times where I haven't been No.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not really talking about your values. I'm talking about you claiming what you're known for something or then you are, but you do have high value than You're a good person. No, I just want no, don't argue with that. You're a good person.
Speaker 2: We know you love good values.
Speaker 6: You're a good person.
Speaker 10: I want to lean into that more because I feel more in alignment than I ever have.
Speaker 6: You're also a good person, and if you're going to get better than you aren't out Guys, I don't know if I ca get around her. No, I'm telling you it's already hard to be around her because.
Speaker 10: It's not about being better than y'all are, being an external thing. It's more of like, do I feel in alignment with who I want to show up at it it makes.
Speaker 2: You any better?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, never mind, it's too good.
Speaker 6: Called the prophecy.
Speaker 7: What's your word?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Let me think about it. Let us idiots think of a word for the more think.
Speaker 5: Okay, it doesn't have to have double meaning though, because.
Speaker 6: That's well you're not known for that, am he's known for that?
Speaker 5: Okay, we're done.
Speaker 6: Goodbye, See tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 6: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones.
Speaker 5: Thank you for listening to the podcast.