Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: May the fifth, we are pulling up to London, y'all.
Speaker 3: It's the day you need to block out in your calendar. It's on a Sunday, So London surrounding areas, all the black people that live in.
Speaker 1: Europe, wherever you at, it's your chance. That's right.
Speaker 2: We're super excited to be bringing the last portion of the Climax Tour to London. If you came to our show last year, this will be a completely different show.
Speaker 1: Wilder, more fun.
Speaker 4: Well, I did get on top of The Help and the Sixth.
Speaker 2: And there was a woman who stapled money to her cheek and started bleeding.
Speaker 1: But we gotta step it up to London.
Speaker 2: We're gonna step it up, So head on over to hohorhive dot com and get your tickets. Now, y'all, welcome to another episode We Bite Baby and we're in Vegas today. But welcome to another episode of Horrid Gladness the Old. I am Beach Mandy b aka pant Stallion. What's up, y'all, I'm weezy. Thank you for joining us for another episode. It looks a little different because we are not in New York. We're not in La like Mandy said, We're in Vegas, and we're here because we're actually up for another AVN award. We're up for best Pot.
Speaker 3: Apparently, you know niggas be fucking on some podcasts like plug Talk and all.
Speaker 1: That other shit.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying that I have a lot of faith in receiving this big Golden Dick Globe award. However, what I would like to say is why we like to come here is put of tea.
Speaker 4: We got some tea in the house tonight.
Speaker 2: We do. We have a whole time in the building, and I'm really excited. We have Mistress Mia dark right DARKQ dot quad dot com.
Speaker 1: I knew it was dark and I was like, girl, she spelt it all fancy.
Speaker 5: I saw that and I was like, actually, my domb last name was given to me in Australia.
Speaker 4: Wait sometimes tell you travel bitch.
Speaker 5: Post pandemic, not as globally as I used to. This year will hopefully be the beginning of that dot com. We're going to be moving over to London, so we're.
Speaker 4: Going to talk about dom com is first.
Speaker 5: Okay, don Con is the biggest in North America domination event, Like it is an educational event, it's bending its parties, it's everything that you usually get from separate events rolled into one big event.
Speaker 1: How long has it been going to years?
Speaker 6: This be the twenty first.
Speaker 2: And I'm just I was today years old when I found out about it.
Speaker 3: Yo, not like I'm trying to Okay, So we heard about this podcast Mandy and I from Wolf called Keep It in the Basement, and one of my friends who's working at ABN uh, basically I was like, what's the what's the con light?
Speaker 4: What's convention? Like she goes it's.
Speaker 1: Like autisms are don't do that? Oh because and then I agree and then Mandy's like, yeah it was.
Speaker 3: And so my friend Wolf for our friend of the show, he was like, Yo, it's literally about like basement guy kind of culture about how he is this like underground thing. So literally I was thinking to myself when you said dom com, I'm like, was it domb that put it together debate money or was it just a bunch of basement creepy guys that were like let's get them out.
Speaker 2: Well, and I want to actually draw the distinction too. To me, abn convention is more centered towards porn and dom Con is more of the BDSM aspects, like what we would see at Exotic. Yeah, so it's different because like the when we're talking about also the basement jerkers. So I went to the convention last year with my partner, my ex now ill gross.
Speaker 1: And it was she literally was like, maybe we should.
Speaker 2: Stay at the hotel where it's at, and I said, girl, the people that are there for the convention look like the guys that don't ever leave their basement that jacks off all the time, and they're there to see the women that they jack off to all the time.
Speaker 1: But what is dom How did dom com start?
Speaker 5: Dom Con started what is now twenty one years ago by misters Cyan based out of Los Angeles with the Sanctuary Studios.
Speaker 6: Dungeon.
Speaker 5: She started this out as a dream of getting all of the pro doms together and do something together instead everybody being like this is my money, that's my boy. No no, no, no no, and to stop the infighting that was the theme that was going on, Like if you were a bitually had some fucking money and you had like at least two or three like memoirs off Geisha Dunna as boys in the background, you could say that you were the shit.
Speaker 1: But literally, it's that.
Speaker 5: Gigantic shark, tiny ass pond aspect me myself, and I'm a bitch for fucking Memphis, Tennessee. I am Southern as fucked, So like, I didn't have no big mass appeal when I first got there. My first dom con was twenty fifteen in Atlanta when they were still in Atlanta and that was their last year, and like, I was happless to prose and.
Speaker 1: See, there's brown people here.
Speaker 5: And I was like, all right, I do it because I had been told by so many people inside of the community that were like bipoc, like hmm, that's the white people show.
Speaker 1: You really need to ask you something.
Speaker 3: That so what I used to watch, and it's just the spirit of Vegas for anybody that's watched sex Cells. I was at a brothel where I worked there for the day and learned about the business. And I only wanted to do this so badly because I was so obsessed with cat House and I always thought, and it's not even Vegas, it's Reno, right. I was like, oh my god, what brothel and the culture say that to say the black women in the brothel.
Speaker 1: How we're always.
Speaker 3: Seeming to be in a dominating role. So when you said that there's brown people here, I'm like, oh, I always thought when I see like, I thought that was the stigma.
Speaker 6: You know what it is, you get like the half and half on it.
Speaker 5: I've noticed you either get people who automatically think domination is for pretty thin blond head five foot four max put on some heels. We'll get you up to five nine white girls. And like I like to call myself naturally dominant. I have always been bossy. It's not so much my way of the highway. But I'm not dealing with your bullshit. I need you to work with common sense. Math needs the math on all issues.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: And when we did one in particular down in New Orleans that we had this one young lady that was at our front desk because we were checking into our hotel which sits right smack on the corner of Bourbon and Canal, okay, And she was like, oh, can I get you ladies? And it was me and two of my Dom's sisters, Madame Nabia, ok how you doing? I love you baby? That name Madam Nay. She is a leather title or where she was running for a leather title?
Speaker 6: Uh she is?
Speaker 1: Do we have her on the punt?
Speaker 5: We have a leather you you have not had a sister on here because you made you would absolutely remember.
Speaker 1: That somebody else with a name like that.
Speaker 6: Okay, we yes, Okin is a family name.
Speaker 1: But yeah.
Speaker 5: We walked up to the front desk. We're checking in all the sexy white girls that come in. You got your little latex stress on and ship. I absolutely looked the part. And here we show off the plane. We're coming from Dallas, y'all. We didnet left from Dallas club, not even the big one DFW, so we looked like we just escaped from I don't know, something post apocalyptic. We had gotten mad at our Uber driver he had like the first driver was like, I can't take you.
Speaker 6: You're in a fucking town and country minivan, bitch, Why you can't pick used our ride?
Speaker 5: After he saw there was three of us and we had luggage and he didn't want pick up luggage. So I took pictures up his fucking place and send him a fucking Uber. Here are driving no more?
Speaker 1: I know that's right?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because you are? You were dressed. No, I don't know what the fuck it was.
Speaker 5: He seen us with bags and he's like, oh, no, this is a I just got this detailed.
Speaker 1: It's your drive for Uber up for the airport. And I'm like, you're picking up? What the fuck did you think we just this? Y'all wasn't but also that y'all wasn't gonna have leggings.
Speaker 5: Us in three carry ons. Yes, everybody in this group is at least two hundred fucking pounds. I need like a carry on just for my fucking shoes, dude. And when we got there, this woman was checking us in and she was like, oh, I'm so sorry about everything that's going on. In the background, we were having a convention, like, don't worry about it, and I was like, oh, yeah, we're here checking in for the convention.
Speaker 6: She was black, We're black.
Speaker 5: She didn't even She was like, we do this. That's literally what came out of her mouth. And I was like, yeah, that's when you do this. And I've been doing this now for twenty four twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about age.
Speaker 3: I'm forty five, when you're growing up and I feel like, you know, I know, we do segments I don't, baby, I get it, but I really want to know when you're growing up. No one fucking thinks they're gonna work in sex work. But sometimes they do, but sometimes they don't. Be an age to me where you're really loving and comfortable with your job and you know it.
Speaker 4: When did that happen?
Speaker 5: M I can't tell you a specific date and or time, place or segment of life, but I could tell you this much. Right before I came here and I cut out there, He's like, if you get you like a little bit early, I was like, well those snacks for rush Jay. We gotta go straight to the studio. I just got finished walking too, chicks on leashes through the entire floor as cat girls, because you have to have real cats to have a cat walk.
Speaker 6: That's my life now.
Speaker 5: And I never loved something so much or so hard other than my fucking husband in my life. Wow, other than your husband. Other than my husband, my husband of sixteen years this year in July.
Speaker 1: And is he is he here with you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Actually, he works for a bank, so he's doing bank stuff.
Speaker 1: Not bank stuff. Banks, Uh, you know them regular jobs that ain't that fun? He don't what I'm doing that.
Speaker 5: You participate when he sees something cute cause we're Polly. We've been since the job. He didn't believe we were Polly in the beginning. He was just waiting for me, like you have a white woman, sus dick, and then like something mob was gonna happen, like.
Speaker 2: Smack multiply, how does okay? So then you introduced Polly to him?
Speaker 5: Yes, because I told him up front. I at the time I did not know.
Speaker 6: I do now.
Speaker 5: I'm highly functioning autistic, y'all. I just found this out like just last year. But like I am very much of my daddy's girl. My dad was Jamaican. I said, it was law, That's how I was raised. They came out your mouth. You say, it was a base behind your voice and you get shit done. And then we met and it was like, what you.
Speaker 1: Think that's a Is that why Jamaica's have so many jobs?
Speaker 5: Because I damn, I'll tell you right, maybe that's the Jamaican thing I will be on here.
Speaker 1: It was so funny.
Speaker 6: One of my clients was.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not trying to be racist, but like you were the kind of Jamaican Like in Living Color, I got teen down.
Speaker 2: Jobs and I was like, people say that I'm able to work so much as soon as I tell them I'm Jamaican, and they.
Speaker 5: Said, oh, bitch, now it makes sense. I'm half Jamaican, half Black, Native American, Irish, whole bunch of things. I was just I like to call myself a good old fashion Heiines fifty seven packet.
Speaker 3: That tell me about so sixteen years with your husband, twenty eight years you said.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've wich uy old and I am twenty. I'm twenty four going into twenty five. Now, I've been doing this since I was twenty.
Speaker 1: So before you met.
Speaker 3: Now, so when you were first dating and when you're like getting into this because most doms that we interview are maybe they've been doing it five ten years, right, they don't have that much season today. Yeah, when you were first dating, how were you telling them and were you even telling them?
Speaker 1: Yeah you were.
Speaker 4: You never had like a fake.
Speaker 1: I don't have to know.
Speaker 5: We're not doing like the stripper logic. So like I work in a club, like I'm a bottle service girl. Bit you get naked.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's those cities and what is this those city? What is the job?
Speaker 3: Because you said, like a you're making many jobs. What is the job that's beyond the doms.
Speaker 5: Let's see, I am a professional dominatrix. I have my welding license, I work in medical health and I do mental health.
Speaker 6: I let's see.
Speaker 5: That's say I run my own catering business. I think I did, Uh I have. I'm a hustle period. Tell me about the jobs.
Speaker 3: Within the professional dominatrix, inside the professional domination, because it's not just like beating eggs up?
Speaker 1: Is it pay pig's what is it?
Speaker 5: Oh? My god, it's everything I've seen some of the ladies job had on here, like the oh he likes jack off to my shit? That kind of shit. Yes, that that's real. The struggle is real. That is what they're coming for. And my website just say red is literally for that reason. I used to have until somebody was like, you're gonna get sued for that shit. It used to play the intro for it ain't for everybody from jay Z.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 5: If you go on X videos right now, I have a videoup there with a boy sucking my strap on and it plays to bitch got a penis.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that, not mad at that at all.
Speaker 2: What I guess then what things do you offer across the gampit?
Speaker 1: Because again, like.
Speaker 5: Across the board, there's like what you would think of as general fetish like humanization, bimblification, like boys who want to be transformed into slutty women, beautiful women, very high in high class, elegant bro.
Speaker 1: They want to be transformed.
Speaker 6: Yes, they want to be transformed. They don't want to be trans they don't.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they don't want to Actually, what you do you are a judge for cross dressing?
Speaker 2: Is this is cross dressing only something that you would consider men do? Or I mean, is it across the board? Okay, catch me my pictures. That's ad a head full of wig right now.
Speaker 5: And by the time it gets hot in summertime and I get to do my month and a half almost two months of traveling across l A back over here and pinging back and forth doing my circuit, I'll be slapped, fucking bald. I'll ship all hot outside. That's not my deal. Like I am not here to make you happy. It is absolutely the other way around. If you don't make me happy, you don't have room in my circle.
Speaker 2: So when when they when they come for you and want to transform like you said, and get into cross dressing and dress up.
Speaker 1: What what does that entail? What do you guys do? What?
Speaker 5: What is the role playing aspect? What are they paying for? You need to know they are paying for the experience of one. I'm doing it to you, so you're getting the Yeah, seriously, like I'm doing this to you, be grateful when I'm helping you the fuck out. Motherfuck you could be taking your ass the party sit to getting bad wig. It's some motherfucking cheap ass, fucking lingerie. No qu pase, So you help them dress up? Yeah, I will take grown ass men to the fucking hood because they're worried about Oh my mother, oh my aunt's my grandma shops here, blah blah blah. We can't go to Lane Bryant. Well, let me tell you, we about to hop over one whole city and go to rain We're going to go to the hood and we're going to Rainbow, We're going to It's Fashion, We're going to Ashley Stews and we gotta get you like the good sized kick.
Speaker 3: Boots is a part of the going shopping together, part of public humiliation.
Speaker 1: Do you make sense? So they get out of the oh.
Speaker 5: In my phone, I have a video of a boy standing inside of Jenny O's in Dallas, Texas, right outside of Dallas and Duncanville, and I'm making him pay for all the shit. I'm gonna dress him up in that night, the wig that he bought, the nylons he bought, and I have the camera right in his fucking face while the little girl is bringing him up, and I'll was like, oh, yeah, you know, nothing shit is for me. These aren't even my colors. That's not my palette. I'm a spring, He's a winner. This is all for him, isn't it, bitch? Huh yes, mistress?
Speaker 4: Can I ask you because this is what I like to know, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Bug?
Speaker 2: Something like that? The shopping about what is the going rate for that experience?
Speaker 5: Uh? Non known clients to me fresh off the boat, four hundred dollars an hour. That is the bare bones man. I also do military discounts, E and T public service workers because I'm like this. Everybody can't afford me, and most of the guys who are into me now that I'm in mithorities have turned into babies.
Speaker 6: There is a bunch of cubs out there like mommy, oh.
Speaker 3: Wow, let me ask for four hundred an hour. You've been doing this so long, so you're obviously right. Like when I'm my my thing, I spend the most money on nowadays is breeding right?
Speaker 1: Some of them bitch seven, some of one fifty. So when people are.
Speaker 3: Paying more for a domination experience, what type of care generally comes with that.
Speaker 5: I don't care what you're paying. The care is always going to be the same. It's always gonna be. We are taking what the fuck I need you to crash your car for after you left for my motherfucking place, and then the police ask me one hundred and one fucking questions aftercare is absolutely needed. Let's get some water into you. You want a cookie, you want some pedia light. Let's pop one of these Gluecoast pills into you because you look a little shaky. I keep a first aid kit with me, and it's not just band aids, and just in case I jazz open. I got like a two single tail whips in my purse right now because I just left the showroom.
Speaker 3: For what's some of the most extreme I would guess, I would say role play that you've had that where.
Speaker 5: You I don't know if we can say it on this show, because damn we can. You didn't hear that last part. I don't know if I feel like being arrested. Okay, I can tell you something. It won't get me arrested, but y'all might be kind of shocked by I've coloriformed a boy coming from the airport before it, put him in the truck of my car and rolled the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Holy do you want to do that? That don't sound like crazy?
Speaker 6: I know it isn't crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like, that kink seems like something to me that feels okay, like I get it, Like some kinks, I don't write like we had on one.
Speaker 6: Of the Kings.
Speaker 5: You absolutely don't like. You don't like the butt stuff, and I get it. The girls ass who like just opened I think that was no.
Speaker 1: We had someone on Kimo.
Speaker 4: You interviewed her and she said they wanted a hamster in a blender.
Speaker 1: No no oh yeah, no no no.
Speaker 6: The trampling extreme trampling where they.
Speaker 5: Wait, what is that called extreme extreme trampling and or squishing, which means they want you to use live animals and like literally step on them till.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you have you had someone ask.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've got plenty of people. I got a size thirteen women's foot putting, of course.
Speaker 1: And they want, well, what if they wanted you to kill?
Speaker 5: I had a boy was like, I will give you two thousand dollars if you take this bag of white mice that was inside of a pillow case and just trample them with your feet until the case turns red.
Speaker 1: The other bag was like, oh, I hate leeches.
Speaker 5: Would you be into like whack a bag full of leeches and then like step all over them?
Speaker 6: I had some crazy ass fuck you.
Speaker 5: Do this shit for twenty five years, It is gonna be some motherfuckers out there like, hey, but have you heard this ship?
Speaker 4: So the chloroform to me wasn't as crazy.
Speaker 1: Where do you buy chloroform? That's why I was crazy to me?
Speaker 6: How you just don't don't ask?
Speaker 5: Okay, never mind, I was just saying, I'm trying to keep you all, but I'm trying to keep all three of us from going Okay.
Speaker 1: Keathedia seven king like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I think of bondage, I think of like you know, having to be like submissive to something that to me is in there. I guess I can't get the trampling animal thing cause you not known.
Speaker 5: Either, because I told them both now I am a loving dog and cat mom ill personal IgG cringe.
Speaker 1: It's given there, It's given.
Speaker 2: Then one step away from dahmer, like, if you want to do that, like you want some want to do that.
Speaker 5: You're two seconds away from like, let's find the darkest part of the internet, underneath the mary on the crunch of the Internet. I need some fucking smut. And I like, don't get me wrong, I am an absolute smut puddler, but the kind of smut that you're asking for is not the kind of smell. I don't even know yourt to put my phone on silent. Tell us what you've said no to? Beyond animals, I said no to making two siblings. Fuck, I've said no.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you. Was they twins? Did they look good? Okay, I'm not surprising. It was one request from the other one.
Speaker 6: Was can I fuck my sister in front of you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: And I was like, any other time, I love me an episode a Game of Thrones?
Speaker 2: But right now, is that something you would say no to?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And is that consensual?
Speaker 5: Even if it's between the two of them and they've already had the conversation. I can't stop what they've already conversated about. They wanted somebody to be the facilitator.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've already told you.
Speaker 3: I think the most disgusting thing I ever said on this show was Jason Love having sex with someone's daughter and well.
Speaker 1: In front of the husband with the mother bread Like.
Speaker 3: Since people say, oh, he's told that story different ways or maybe it was a lie, I hope that's true, because that checked me out of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've said this, I would like brothers or even twins that just look real real, Fine.
Speaker 5: That's the whole thing. It's the you're forgetting that they're genetically related. In the back here, you toss that ship the fuck out like it's the garbage last week. Inside of your head, you're like, these two hot motherfuckers, and I just want to fuck them both.
Speaker 2: Yes, it ain't been on the top of my head. I could name a few sets of brothers now, but I ain't gonna name it. I mean, a son father, I've said that. That's been kind of now. Clearly they're not gonna be sucking each other's Dick.
Speaker 1: This is like a trained gang bang situation. I'm playing out here.
Speaker 2: I don't want to a father and a son playing with each other, but they could both play with me.
Speaker 5: And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as everybody has been signed off.
Speaker 6: On, like yeah, I'm okay with this. I'm okay with okay with this.
Speaker 4: The dad paid for him to watch his daughter.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing I don't think. And look, here's how sick my mind is going. If a father had sons and wanted to watch the sons fuck me, I would even let the daddy in the room.
Speaker 5: I know that does I mean, I'm just matched your to understand that. Like when it comes to kings, when it comes to fetishing, when it comes to what's inside your head, it's inside of your head. You're not gonna have a wrong with it. It's when you let it out other people.
Speaker 2: Yep, they are. I didn't want to get to our vanilla ship. Everybody, keep it, keep it up. I did want to bring up our vanilla ship because I did want to really draw these differences. When you talk about our mind, when we talk about being here at Avian, when we talk about dom con, there's just there's a difference in the ways that we all view sex. Essentially, so Pope Francis actually says that sexual pleasure is a gift from God.
Speaker 1: However, he condemns porn.
Speaker 2: The eighty seven year old religious leader told crowds outside of the Vatican that sex was something to be cherished, but it is ultimately being undermined by pornography.
Speaker 1: I do want to know when.
Speaker 2: Clearly, and and this is where when we talk Mormons, when we talked the way that they insert, yeah, when they insert, when they insert the Bible into how they view you know, intercourse and why we should be having sex and those things like that.
Speaker 1: I did want to know.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there's a difference between watching because again me fucking the brothers, you didn't cringe until I brought the dad into watch. Do you think that there's a difference in the way our minds have viewed watching people have sex in comparison to the actual act of sex. And then I want to compare porn and BDSM as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, first thing, sorry Catholics, Apparently they didn't read the whole Bible. Anybody ever read the Song of Solomon Hella where he is literally talking about how her great waters bitches pussy was.
Speaker 1: With It wasn't the great waters of a lake or ocean.
Speaker 5: I mean he was talking about her pussy. He was talking about her titties, he was talking about her ads.
Speaker 1: He's the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, having a little tyler. Do you know it?
Speaker 1: I just know the little look.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, No, the Bible, and the Bible has porn in it.
Speaker 5: You have a man who's two daughters come up with an idea after their mom gets turned into salt. We gotta start more people. You got two brothers, one gigs kicked out. Suddenly, we have a sister that is nowhere else in the fucking bottle. We have incests at the incest porn. At the very beginning of it. God made man and Lilith. She said, I don't want nothing to do with this. He kicks with the fuck out, makes him a brand new bitch. It's like she knew too much.
Speaker 1: Kick both of them the fuck out.
Speaker 5: But before that, it was all naked and happy and shit.
Speaker 1: And even God.
Speaker 5: Said, I'm giving this to you. Enjoy this shit. Like I said, I'm Southern, go ahead and give me some Bible cruates and I will tell you the parts that you skip the fuck over.
Speaker 4: I want to bring up something that will make us debat a little.
Speaker 6: Uh oh, here goes a great.
Speaker 3: Bab Okay, So this conversation comes from me being a lover of a restaurant in La called Horses. Okay if I talked about this story, but the chef at Horses was found to have been killing cats, and basically he was jerking off.
Speaker 1: This the Chinese restaurant or what type of restaurant?
Speaker 2: This is a American restaurantee you, this is what I love Chinese people, and I believe actually all cultures eat weird animals. I don't think I think that Chinese shit is bullshit. I think all of them do.
Speaker 4: So anyway, uh okay.
Speaker 3: So basically, then this restaurant is like, you know, the hardest place to get into in La at the time. So the wife basically they keep getting these cats or adopting these cats, and they keep ending up dead.
Speaker 4: Come to find out it's a sexual cank.
Speaker 3: So friend and I we're like, bitch, we gotta go eat it horses because the fucking open table, so we got their food wasn't as good as it was last time.
Speaker 1: But because she said start killing cats had a different type of things.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know, this is that murderer ship, that documentary who killed don't kill cats or whatever. So she's like, you know, what if you have a gene or something in you that wants to like feel the breath leave. Someone's like, what if that's a thing, right, because we know how to do ours safely, right, And she said, should it really be illegal if you're not going to hurt anyone? What if these people needed to get their shit off?
Speaker 1: Another thing?
Speaker 2: For example, I was talking to a doll company and they told me that people have been requesting little girl dolls. Now the company said, there's this obvious moral clause of you no.
Speaker 3: But then the other thing was what if that keeps them from actually trying to fuck little kids? So I say that to say you made a mention of uh, you know, when does it become real or whatever?
Speaker 4: Like when does your king You said something like that.
Speaker 5: We were talking, yeah, what it is inside of your into like what's actually half happening?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The two rolls was fine, the two ros plus one. Dad was like, that was your personal line in the saying me myself and I that would not be my personal line in the saying like if it turned into like the basketball team of all the cousins showed the fuck up, I'd be like, ooh, bitch, pussy gonna hurt though. But other than that, like I'm like, this is your thing. That's the whole thing about kink. It's supposed to be that there are no taboos, but even inside of that subset, you're always still going to have somebody saying, ew, cringe, no red stop.
Speaker 2: Well, outside the ill and the cringe, there are also things that are illegal. How do you stay away from when you have these thoughts and you're really you know, I guess you said the baby dolls. You know clearly they're not fucking kids, but it's a little weird.
Speaker 1: How do you check.
Speaker 2: Yourself if you realize that? And what I kind of want to do could get me in trouble, Like I.
Speaker 5: Say something, We're going to start a whole nother debate. I'm just about to say this, Okay, think about it. Yes, the whole thing you said about they are getting baby dolls. We know what they're doing with those baby dolls. What if they didn't have those baby dolls?
Speaker 6: That better question.
Speaker 4: That's the conversation.
Speaker 5: If we don't provide anything and bad shit happens. Everybody does that twenty twenty hindsight of oh, we should have just gave him the dolls. Okay, what if you're using that doll to level up like a fucking pokemon up to real little kid.
Speaker 1: That was my that was my thought. That's my thought.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've ever gone through I know you were celibate last year. I've actually gone through moments of no masturbation.
Speaker 4: Right when I started, right.
Speaker 1: I'm totally good. Look, I just was like trying to.
Speaker 6: I cried when I realized.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised I didn't very obsessed with I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: I will celebrate my baby.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised this click is still here, baby, because that little fuck was like.
Speaker 4: No, mine was bad, my worry unhealthy.
Speaker 3: Hell, if anybody were the guys in the experience, but no, I would be like literally wouldn't be able to make things. I wouldn't want to go see people like. And I'm sure someone's probably experienced this. There's also another state of depression. Really, but I bring all that up to say, once that masturbation started back up after that little stick where I stopped a bit.
Speaker 4: Y'all's ready fuck.
Speaker 3: So I just don't understand how this doesn't because a cat. I'm like, what's some lady down the street?
Speaker 1: Like that's what your brain's gonna do.
Speaker 2: R I don't know why our woman's brain also does. Like you could not fuck for a while, then you fuck once, and now you just want to fuck every day.
Speaker 1: You want something like you just want to keep going.
Speaker 5: You know what, I remember when I was younger, in my me and my plumpsis were just talking about this that I've hit that old lady street. You know, all of our aunties used to tell us, like, girl, when you get to your voice, dude, stick going damn near, follow the fuck off ain't gonna work no more, and you're gonna be horny as fucking I'm like, oh my god, cousin, I'm filling the blank. That is so not true. Here I am forty five two seconds away. I sat on the boy last night, dead on his face. I didn't give a fuck if he got oxygen. I was mad because I left my hatachi at the house next to the bed, still on the fucking charger. And now you give a damn boy, his face so funny. What I wanted you gonna get? You said, you get on the floor. Did what the fuck we're doing right now?
Speaker 1: Did y'all see? Uh? And I don't think he knew what he was doing. But Meek is gonna Meek. Did you see that? Meek Mills said, this lady left this at my house? What is it?
Speaker 2: And it was a fucking charger to a sex toy. And it's like, I don't think that did what you thought I was gonna do, sir. That means you wasn't.
Speaker 5: Good enough, because good hold on to me about this?
Speaker 1: To me, I don't know. I'm just saying for me.
Speaker 2: I have never brought like a sex toy to a person that I know outside of like.
Speaker 1: Dildo's my house, to a house shocked to someone's house.
Speaker 5: I haven't done carry on bag of nothing but dig's things I can use on people, stuff people can use.
Speaker 1: I haven't done that.
Speaker 4: I literally I took this trip. Well, I brought the dude I'm talking to.
Speaker 1: We're here. I hear, yeah, like, okay, extra, it's I get in my house, not do it.
Speaker 2: I used toys with my partner, but that took us. I was with him for three years. I have not really I've done dil do's that I'll do, but the vibrators and stuff, I haven't. No, girl, that's a shared experience.
Speaker 3: You get on.
Speaker 6: Any just right on top of life.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it takes me a while to like introduce that to two new people. You never heard sharing his caaren sharing his care.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this, and I've done this A lot of people listen to this podcast, and I know we've got all the answers over the craziest And you said it takes you time, like it's it does take me time.
Speaker 1: It will takes me time to introduce it and with men.
Speaker 6: Out of your head, And that's also what I was about to say, is it just.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just with dudes, it's just what it's just with dudes.
Speaker 1: Like to me, it's.
Speaker 2: Really like eight Everyone already thinks I'm super like sexual and stuff like that. So a lot of times when I am doing the toy thing, also, it's not I don't feel comfortab when niggas just pull out toys that they have. So anytime I've even done the toys, we have to go together and buy these toys. So then it's that experience getting a guy to agree to come to sex a sex shop with me.
Speaker 1: That's where we normally buy the strap bonds and things like that.
Speaker 2: But no, am I just pulling up to a nigga that flew me out and pulling out my bag of tricks. No, it takes a while, but that that's.
Speaker 3: Actually something if I do, like a vacation, like first vacation.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I'm a non contentional person, bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing a vibrator, a cockering, a butt plug, me or you, I don't know, and probably something to bound me with.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I talk about and I leave them there. I've asked if I could bring a book like I have to. I've asked and talked about.
Speaker 1: Well I liked.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously talking before is great. But the last time this happened, right my first trip with this person, we were in Mexico. I was like, Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Go take a tower.
Speaker 3: I'll want you to open the door and then fix something you like. And maybe he's sitting there and wondering what those things are like and granted a plastic flower and granted, I actually think both of these can be healthy. Yeah, you know, not everybody is super vocal or able to be communicad So maybe just like playing and touching is okay first. And also I think with butt play for men, I know that you talk about it a lot. On my experience, I've just kind of got to bring it. And then I'm like, what do you like if I do it too much? Pre talk you for butt play, you're talking about like for them, for you.
Speaker 1: For them. I realized that a lot of Oh girl, I'm definitely talking about that.
Speaker 2: If I pull out a strap on some of the niggs out of well, that's bufflay.
Speaker 1: If I pull out a buttlood, they're gonna be like, now, bitch, what you're doing with dad? That's for you?
Speaker 2: Right, Like there's like, I know, y'all, I don't know what type of man y'all really think I fun because I know I'll be talking about been to these niggas over a lot, but some of them, there's no way I would consider even bringing that into a room without talking to them first, because I feel like they would feel like I'm playing them or like I'm disrespect.
Speaker 5: Like I need to absolutely get that part. But like you also have to remember if a motherfucker ain't gonna be cool with what you're already cool with, y'all.
Speaker 1: And then we're not fucking at all. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I do all the conversating, first conversating conversation convers.
Speaker 6: So I can know what the fuck you're trying to get changed on.
Speaker 1: Do y'all?
Speaker 4: Remember sex in the.
Speaker 1: City when here we go co execs City.
Speaker 2: She do it every other but at the part on that because they about to put this shit on Netflix, you about to rewatch.
Speaker 1: It and bring it all back.
Speaker 3: Random have it a hard time dirty talking with this nigga, And finally she was able to get into it.
Speaker 4: He's like, tell me what I like. She's like, oh, yeah, you love it when I'm doing this blah blah blah. Oh yeah, what else do I like?
Speaker 1: You love it when I put your cocky moth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you love it when I put my.
Speaker 2: Finger in your ass. And he was like, Oh, they don't like, they don't like. They don't like admitting that. Oh when I talk dirty either, message, I'll be like, ooh, let me seck your dick, ooh, let me spell on them balls, ooh, let me And they'll be like yes, yes, yes, Then when I say ooh, you gonna let me put my tongue deep in that ass? Lol, Like I don't get much of a response because it's like they don't want to respond or admit that they want it.
Speaker 5: Okay, if we're just going to be honest, black men are sheltered, Oh, very much, very I don't give a fuck which podcast you listen to who's talking about it. If you got five bitches on one mic like dot damn Tenttations and then three dudes sharing it O. But okay, somebody in this room telling me I'm fucking lying, thank you, it ends up being this thing of.
Speaker 6: Like black men are sheltered.
Speaker 1: They just are.
Speaker 5: They've never been given the amount of money to not give a fuck about what anybody else thinks about him.
Speaker 6: They never been.
Speaker 5: And when they do get that kind of money, they have to be extra sheltered to be able to keep said money. Yeah, of my clientele is Caucasian. I said what I said, It is a hell I will die on. But my black boys, y'all sexy sons, a bit of show the fuck up. Oh my god, the things you let me get away with. And I don't do that little half assi the ass shit like, oh my god, I ain't gonna send me back a lo ol bitch. I promise you I'll stick my whole fists in there, like I have one boy that is like an absolute gym rat. You know who I'm talking about, because I'm gonna make you watch this podcast. He is fine ass fuck. I'm talking about nobody that thighs like whoa ass like bounce a quarter off of it front the same fucking way. His titt is almost say tit is almost as big as mind the Mother. And I'm like, and you know what his favorite thing is, but spit in my fucking mouth. Smack me, tell me I'm a filthy, fucking horror and hold me down.
Speaker 1: I know you want to be held down.
Speaker 6: He wants to be assaulted. Okay, he brought me a toy.
Speaker 5: Uh. Well, we're gonna call it implement, because I know y'all are thinking toys like uh, but he brought me an implement, which is basically a eighteen wheeler truck tread folded in half glued and semi permanent to a fucking paddle handle. He's an extreme masochist. How many black men you know gonna admit to being like I like being like it's on the weekend because wow, and he's super quiet.
Speaker 1: Oh it beat him quiet one.
Speaker 6: Oh, and not just that he's an African in first generation.
Speaker 4: Here Hello, what it's Nigerian mane on my phone.
Speaker 2: For our horder, we like to to ask our our guests to give us a sex tip. Let me, I wouldn't love I would love one about what about dominating?
Speaker 1: So dead ass?
Speaker 2: So I told Mandy on our Patreon episode a few weeks back, how we've recently been doing some domb subplay for the most part, Like, I feel like it's super basic thinking it's the oh my god, you're coming in.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's kind of Vanella right. However, we were in the club the other night and there were tiles on the floor and he told me I had to stay in the box and.
Speaker 1: The tile, and I loved it right in that spot.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 1: He was like, don't fucking move. I see you go over the line. I'm slapping you.
Speaker 3: So my employees were there and they were starting to leave, and I was like, I need to get out.
Speaker 1: I got to take it. He's like, you need to figure out how to hug them.
Speaker 3: So this should have been mad fund thinking about trying it at the Avian Words tomorrow and he's like, I feel like it's a perfect place because if you really want to ask me permission to speak, no one's gonna think it's crazy because we're in this crazy town. However, I want to do my version of dominating. Have I already given too much as a submissive at this point in the Really.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, no, you can be switched. Guess what?
Speaker 5: There is an in between. Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't. You can switch if he's not cool. If you switching, then like either you learn to be cool with baby gets her corner and her box. And that's what it is. I'm gonna tell you the truth. The rest of the show floor was like super amazed the fact that I had a white woman on a fucking Lesha collar, dressed up like a cat in like a Japanese school girl outfit, like on hands and knees with no knee pads.
Speaker 6: Her knees are fucked.
Speaker 1: Up because it is a carpeted at yeah.
Speaker 5: So and her favorite thing right now is, oh my god, look at my knees.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, yeah, the bitch is look good too.
Speaker 5: Baby, you need to come hang out with us at the layer because the rest of the bucket floor is all like, oh my god, look at me. My titties are almost out unless somebody's coming by, like security or some shit.
Speaker 6: But I got my nipplestops on. Fuck dad, we're happening. I probably not. We about to do some.
Speaker 5: Horrible things to ser good people, or at least I know I'm going to.
Speaker 6: I brought that that was payd for a reason.
Speaker 1: Let me it is heavy.
Speaker 6: It is a two by six and that's solid.
Speaker 1: It is heavy.
Speaker 4: I thought that shit said period it's at perfect.
Speaker 5: Ten because all money ain't good money. That's why it'sb dominant want to end up ee.
Speaker 1: So so you do believe, or it's fine.
Speaker 2: A submissive can't be too submissive to want the switch the roll switched.
Speaker 5: If if the submissive just wants to be submissive all the time, that's fine. But if you went into the relationship and you're like, I want to play sometimes and then you get to be the poblem and then sometimes I'll be the top, then sometimes you'll be the bottom, and sometimes I'll be the bottom, that is a switch relationship.
Speaker 6: We like going back and forth.
Speaker 5: If his favorite part is when he gets the top, if your favorite part is when you get to top, then maybe y'all need to get a third person who likes to be a sub all the goddamn time, and you can.
Speaker 6: Make that baby stand in the square and y'all can do it together.
Speaker 3: Now if you so for in my situation right where I've been constantly the sub during this relationship, what are some slight or light ways that I could maybe you know, get digg into it?
Speaker 4: Snap, because I how does tell shuld I dominate you?
Speaker 5: And he said, if I feel like you're capable, Yeah, then guess what, bitch, you need to get capable?
Speaker 1: Okay, what means that you need.
Speaker 5: To cut that old baby girl? I'm look at how you're sitting right now.
Speaker 1: You have like it.
Speaker 5: You have a yard and almost thirty three pounds of wood just sitting on your left and you're sitting like this.
Speaker 1: Touch it but like if it was men? Can I see? Yeah? I want to see how it does? How would you hold it?
Speaker 6: What we're doing? Oh, you're gonna get on this floor. I'm I have to put you on it.
Speaker 1: I'll get on it.
Speaker 2: No, see you bro, you want to be a son so bad?
Speaker 1: That's the thing you mean?
Speaker 5: You just don't.
Speaker 1: I got it off.
Speaker 3: She literally.
Speaker 5: It's see she's y'all are business women. Y'all done locked this ship the fuck down because you knew. I'm sorry, because you knew. This is what you're supposed to be doing when it comes around time for you to be the aggressive one.
Speaker 6: You're like the headlights.
Speaker 4: What are some ways I can start? Tell me some little thing or not even hard.
Speaker 2: Let's for the public. I would a woman who's mostly a sub or a partner. Let's not genderize this. Yes, how would anyone who's normally the submissive start inching their way towards domit? Being a doctor brat, brat really braded the fuck up. Brat is what I like to think of as the switch code for switches, Like I'm done being baby, Now you go get it?
Speaker 1: Oh did you just.
Speaker 6: To go get something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because I don't feel like doing it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: This is that? Who gonna peel the orange thing? Isn't it?
Speaker 5: It's a little bit of pushback, It's baby steps, and then eventually the bratting's gonna turn into if it's done correctly, if the person feels like indulging you, it's gonna be like, Okay, I'll go get you the goddamn orange. Now you got them, Now your asses stuck. Now it's gonna be I need a little bit more than this orange peeled motherfucker, and now I need you go to the episode remind me to bread. I know I'm trying to do it tonight.
Speaker 1: At Brat.
Speaker 3: I'm not the diet when you got food poisoning, you know, they say bread, rice and tosa something okay.
Speaker 1: And then after after the brad face, what will be the.
Speaker 5: Next thing after the brad face is gonna be the like you ever had a man ask you what you want to eat and intentionally you said it's whatever you wanna need. Mm hmm, I know exactly what the fuck I want to eat. Let me tell you exactly.
Speaker 1: What I want sushi.
Speaker 5: Like I'm staring you down right now, I'm gonna tell you exactly what I want to eat. Either you're gonna get it or you're not. And if it don't, and if you don't, we gonna have some situations and maybe some moving furniture that we both enjoy. And no ifbody gonna get crack to the motherfucker white met we can just crack.
Speaker 1: What are some ways?
Speaker 4: And this is like, actually a real serious question.
Speaker 3: I feel like people like us and obviously like I'm more of a knilla in this instant than you are. But we all have access to maybe feeling comfortable going into a toy store or friends that we have to speak to. For someone who's possibly just in the middle of America who can't walk into the local place, what are some scenes they could play out in everyday life where they could dominate, whether it be a dinner, a car ride, a date night.
Speaker 5: Everybody stopped by Timu and get a vibrating butt plug that comes with the Bluetooth connection either through your cell phone and an app or actual remote control or I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna I'm gonna suggest Amazon.
Speaker 2: Hold on Amazon only because Timo was selling people information out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like for the fucking I tak yea I got it was sixteen bucks, mouer, that thing works had some bitch swaps. I was like this, she said, you might have my socialis.
Speaker 6: I wasn't even trying that hard. I was like, whoa this heard got some.
Speaker 5: Chick and then you get light to that third position of like, and you're like, okay, this is nice, and then get to that four and it's like, whole position, I am holding you like a boat or against my fucking pussy. She was like, it's worth the risk, It's worth the risk. I think a little bit of information. I am literally on the internet everywhere. I've already had sockers. I'm forty fucking five. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm going for fucking experiences only everybody else right, my husband's at home, our bills are paid, we have medical insurance. If I die, set me on fire, I ain't gonna know. I am going for experiences, ladies. I'm going for this makes me happy, This lets me be me. If you ain't on the boat, get the fuck off the boat so we can make room for people on the boat who want to fucking do what I said, fucking do.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so I was just gonna do oh.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, were you gonna answer her question on any of the dates for Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, for the dates, Like, seriously, you just have to bump it up a little bit more. It's skill bratting, but it's bretting until eventually you brought your way to the top. Literally, you're not hyper aggressive. You just give the tone like, okay, we're gonna have a conversation. I want you to be subby you and I'm gonna be daddy. I should have brought my I could be your father figure t shirt. It literally says I could be your father figure.
Speaker 1: I have an archie.
Speaker 6: That's just a tip.
Speaker 1: I always want more. She only want just the tip in her ass. But I want more than the tip I said I have.
Speaker 5: Had. I wish you were coming to the Layer party tonight because I would introduce you to my boys, Sweat Jade. What's it called the layer?
Speaker 1: Why? What Auric? Let me come?
Speaker 6: What so you can go stand in the square?
Speaker 1: Oh no, so you could be a little, a little I'm down to go with us.
Speaker 6: I'm down to go lady for y'all to get in.
Speaker 1: I'll get you, okay. So what's it like? Tell me, tell me, tell me.
Speaker 2: You gotta let her finish these dates for the people. He is kicking, I know, but we are trying to get some tips for the audience.
Speaker 6: Wazy for the audience.
Speaker 5: Remember, if you think, just like any other job, if you're at the bottom, eventually you want to be at the top. Nobody wants to work in the mill room for fucking ever.
Speaker 6: Brat your way to success.
Speaker 5: Mm Like, no, daddy, I really don't feel like doing it right now. I'm sorry, my leg is tired.
Speaker 6: Outside of the square. Oh you want to get some I don't know, you want to give me one?
Speaker 5: Because as soon as you match that energy, that's when they start feeling that, like, oh, you want a little challenge Wolf today?
Speaker 6: I got you some challenge Wolf.
Speaker 5: And if you challenge Wolf enough back, you never know, you might end up checking his fucking oil with us to think good big egg, because sometimes that's what the fuck. It takes a lot, especially with I'm sorry. I love y'all brothers. I do y'all some fine motherfuckers, but god damn y'all hard hitted y'all want to try nothing new with lesson someplace to eat or someplace to go clubbing, Try something different sexually. You ain't got to do it for fucking ever. Just try something different.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's bad to say that, though, don't.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it's because we've already dug into like our own troubles on why we're like this, right. It's also why I think we've talked about, you know, black women, Like one of my friends said to me, like, nobody sucks about dick like black girls, but everybody be thinking white girls and got the best head, right.
Speaker 4: And it's because because you see it the most, well, not see you fast.
Speaker 1: We're not supposed to be out here like this. It's that whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, darling, I will suck your dick at the speed and equivalency of a Hooper vacuum.
Speaker 6: You don't come at the end of this the end period.
Speaker 1: I know that's right, And if you don't, we need.
Speaker 6: To start this motherfucker back up, kick tars and light the fires.
Speaker 1: Let's go now.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you if, in this position in the bedroom, bringing yourself maybe all the way back to when you first started having sex, did you feel the need to be a dom specifically, because I don't know if y'all can see if you're not watching on YouTube, you came in and you're about six five in these hills you said you're six to three without them, you have a dominant personality. Did you feel like that was something that was almost had to be.
Speaker 1: You in the bedroom, you know, what.
Speaker 5: Just in case y'all haven't heard my backstory, let me give you a quick please. I started this when I was twenty, back in Chicago. I went to a place. This is the kind of show. I can tell the whole story. I went to do a party for the company I was working for. She was a dominatrix. She wanted all that whales and whistles. We got everything for I kept coming back to that club because every third Thursday they would have like BDSM night before the regular people come in and spend like fifty million dollars on drinks. They would indulge the people. And I went into one of the smaller rooms, kind of like this, maybe a little bit bigger, and it had a strip pole, a little tiny stage, had a couple of couches, and it was meant for like dudes have private shows, like oh baby, get up there and do a little polework. And these two black men come in with this white woman basically on a leash wrapped by her wrist, and she's butt fucking naked. They hang her from one of the suspension loops that I now know is a suspension loop at a hard point in the ceiling. And I'm talking about legs up rocky fucker one from the front, one from.
Speaker 1: The back DP.
Speaker 5: I am coming from Mississippi. I had just turned twenty. I just left job Corps for Christ fund sakes. I had hied up because the first thing my mama said when I left was like, girl, don't get you at Chicago and do something stupid where me and your daddy had to come back.
Speaker 6: And get you. And I was like, no, Mama, I won't what the fuck I do.
Speaker 5: And even after I thought I saw a sexual assault because I'm from Mississippi and black folks don't get involved in white people shit.
Speaker 6: Is that shit?
Speaker 5: And I fucking still kept coming back to that because somewhere jep Us Oude of my dumb ass had I was like, oh my god, that was horrible.
Speaker 6: It's kind of hot.
Speaker 5: And then eventually the guy who would end up becoming my master because I used to be a contracted sub in his household. Wow to contracted sub. He gave me money to live in his bad ass motherfucking house and learn to take an ass whooping because I'm good with physical fucking pain, because I will mentally blake the fuck out. Wow, I've been tied up and use this furniture before. I've been used as a chair in a poker game. I've been tied up with three other girls to make their own version of like a multi dimensional fucking base and or lamp. They would put actual lamp fixtures and the cords in between our backs.
Speaker 2: Now you're you don't do that anymore? But is it because did you? Did you not get stimulation from being a sub the same way you do as a dom He'll know, Okay, okay, I'm not a submissive person by nature. For money, I was.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm twenty years old living in Chicago, bitch. Yes, I will take this three fifty a week and go pick up your motherfucking personal lives of fucking underwear from over at three fifty. I think the underground all over there was a three fifty Orleans or Yeah, I think it was. I go pick up this man's underwear. He was like a little tiny white Truman Capodi. His mama left him ass load of money after World War Two, him and his swim brother, and then the brother passed away and he had all the money and more money.
Speaker 6: He was staying out in Cicero.
Speaker 1: Y'all, you ever been in Cicero.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I do know what that said. That's where all the fans of rich white people stay out, and that's where I did my training when I got hired.
Speaker 5: It's like about an hour outside of Chicago, and it's like we're all that's where all the white people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did want So then would you say you learned what you enjoyed in the bedroom by seeing what you did enjoy that you.
Speaker 1: Didn't John, I want to do what you do. Oh.
Speaker 5: I one day got up from getting flogged like a motherfucker and I was like, it's cool and everything, but I can't do what you're doing. And he was like, well, darling, you can't learn to do what I'm doing until you walked a midle in the other person's shoes. Like, get your ass back up on that fucking horse and let's finish what we started. And at the end of that we had a conversation. He put me in his MINT program, which was the mistress and Training program, and I kept in a buck with him. I'm brown and I don't think anybody's going to be into this, and he was like, you'd be surprised what people are into.
Speaker 4: So Basically it came from you being this up much like I just asked you right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's why I was saying. It's not that you have no hope, it's just a but we aren't want to be honest. Just talking to you watching former episodes, you suby, you know, yes you are. You are very dominant. You're dominant with women. You want to be in control because you like being the top. But when you with dudes, you get the softer side of seis.
Speaker 3: With that through bisexuality too, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 6: That's where you're a switch.
Speaker 1: You subbed to.
Speaker 6: Me and you dominate women. Why is that so hard done?
Speaker 2: And I'm the opposite. I can't doumb a woman. I told you, I haven't stopped a woman ever. I've been stopped by a woman. I've only struck men. And then when it comes to being with a woman, I like pleasing them, but I don't want to feel like I'm convincing them to be with me, so I kind of wait to see if it's a vibe and then it's on and potments. But yeah, I like, I mean, okay, I guess it's just conn But.
Speaker 3: You know you're making me think, like, make me a good thing for me to start with. Okay, so you know, we landed in Vegas and we're all excited, and.
Speaker 2: I'm man, I came here thinking I was gonna suck a porn starry nigga, woke up and wipe think.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fuck maybe you yes?
Speaker 4: So he was like yo this ship, making me like I'm in the move.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeo, we should pay for some pussy, like the like, sure we get some, but I want to pay for some pussy.
Speaker 1: Let's just let's pick a bitch out there.
Speaker 6: We sity you escorts want you know, hell hen he likes to.
Speaker 3: So we're talking about it, and now I'm thinking, what if I did like a force fuck situation, like I was the dom that made him watch me fuck her, then I'm like forcing him to fuck me. He is to get his face sit on, maybe like he can't come. I feel like that might be a good entry away for me because I'm actually able to be a domb with women.
Speaker 1: So I'll probably feel.
Speaker 5: But see if he has any common sense, he'll realize it just as quick as I did because he's been fucking you for a second. Now I just met you today and I figured that out. Find out what that you are dominant with women and submissive to me. Oh, I'm saying a starter a starter kit for you.
Speaker 6: Yes, but if he has any common sense and he can read you the same way.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna make You're not gonna do your girls only.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I let her do it to me. She's gonna be half assed with it.
Speaker 1: But you make him like watch on the couch at that time.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 1: That's a good start.
Speaker 3: You've brought this my brain the way it works like And I know people hate then that I talk like this sometimes because it seems arrogant, but like, I get whatever I want. So when there's things that are hard for me to attain, I have to figure out how I'm gonna do it. And right now is dominating this.
Speaker 1: African Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, we haven't got into homemail and a lot of episodes in this one. I want to make sure we get to because I think you could have us just a little bit because it's BDSM MENI so if you can help me. By the way, if y'all haven't yet, make sure you send us your home mail. That's horrible decisions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, me and Neo WEEZI. I just want to hear.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on this. Should I be concerned and stop fucking my ex? Through a DM conversation, I actually learned that my exes into BDSM. It started with him commenting on pics of gingerbread cookies I made. He told me he was making some cookies too, and then sent me a meme of a gingerbread man in BDSM gear. Now I've seen you one by the way. The caption said why I'm not allowed to make cookies for the church? Bak and said no more. I laughed and then said, well, that's someone's favorite flavor. He then asked me if I could be if it could be my new favorite. At first I just took it as a joke, but what if you was serious? So I asked him if he was into BDSM and he said he dabbled in it. I think dabble was a wrong word to say, because he later said he had constraints and blindfolds. I was shocked because when we were together about two years ago, and we were together for a year and a half, I didn't see any sign of this, and he didn't tell me that he was into BDSM. I encouraged us to have a conversation about sex because I lost my virginity to him. I was twenty nine and I wanted to have a great sex life and learn more. He asked me if he should bring the restraints and handcuffs over and I said yes. I was always curious about BDSM, but I was afraid to try it. The first time we tried it, it was fun. I came so hard and had the best orgasms from fucking him, from him fucking me and the restraints, fingering me and spanking me while I was handcuffed. When he finished, I asked him how long he was into BDSM and he actually said a long time. It's the type of porn he watches, and he incorporates it into the bedroom depending on the partner.
Speaker 1: I asked him why he.
Speaker 2: Didn't tell me when we were together. Was it because he was my first sexual partner? Was it because he didn't believe I could handle it? And honestly, I don't know if I would accept the answer. I don't want to believe that I'm that boring, but if that was his answer, I would like it to be fair. He told me that's not it and doesn't know why he didn't tell me. I could tell this wasn't going to get anywhere, and I was starting to feel frustrated and wondered if I should fight, But I realized he's not my man anymore.
Speaker 1: However we fuck, it's not my problem.
Speaker 2: So all I said was that he should have told me, and that it's weird he didn't tell me. If he would have told me, we could have been doing some wilder shit by now. He agreed, but he didn't apologize. We are still looking up and this conversation was around the beginning of December. I'm enjoying the sex we're having, but I sometimes wonder if I should continue. He's not telling me things yet his not telling me things or me having to pry information out of him is a big reason why we broke up. To begin with, what do you think I should do? Sincerely, Angelina, and I do want to start off with this, maybe even leaning to why do you feel like some people don't share with their partner?
Speaker 1: Is that they're into these things in the bedroom? Bless you, bless you.
Speaker 5: Lay posts this in a different sense, Yeah, that people can understand that like kind of let like sin is sin. You can't be picking which one is the worst than the two. A you go somebody, They didn't tell you. They didn't pay the light bill until the lights got cut off while you was in the house.
Speaker 1: Hmm, okay, I.
Speaker 5: Think you would want to come over to the fucking house if you knew the lights might get cut off.
Speaker 1: Oh, and he's brown.
Speaker 5: He didn't want to tell you because nine times out of ten he might have. You might have thought, oh, fucking around with a bunch of white girls, and this some white girls. Should you didn't pick this up in white folks. Oh, he might not have told you because he genuinely liked you and wanted you to stay. And like, sometimes we all have our own fucking secrets. Have you not kept a secret, big or small, for somebody because you thought judgmentally they would judge you like a fucking persian and gore a cat? Because they will. It's in our nature, it's what we do, is human beings. And it's kind of like when people say, don't overshare on a first date, but you should share that you do kids, but you shouldn't. Sare You've got like a whole house full of them, like garbage kids, so like so someone tells you that they have kids, but they don't tell you how many are they still lying to you? Or did they just not give you the whole story? If he didn't give her the whole story, like which did need to be two separate things? If it was him not telling you about him being in the BDSM, then yeah, that's kind of fucked up because that's a major relationship thing is eventually going to find its way into your bedroom. But other than that, like if he had told you, what was you going to do?
Speaker 4: I do think her energy invited maybe him not telling the truth, and.
Speaker 1: That's that's all I have to say.
Speaker 4: She was a virgin to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're a rgeon of twenty nine. What did you think he was gonna say?
Speaker 6: Ooh, can I tie you up today?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: I knew this is your first time, but we were thinking.
Speaker 3: You know, and here's the thing too, if you are less sexually experienced than somebody, right and they're maybe not unleashing all their kinks on you, don't always take that. It's like, oh my god, maybe he's not that into me, or maybe what this is them taking their pace with you. I have done this so many times in my life. I actually just had a conversation that I want to bring up. Hog boy of mine said that he's been so turned off by this girl he's dating. He can't believe this happened. They were talking about early stages of masturbating, and he said, Oh, I told her, like me and my homeboys when we were kids, we would go watch the DVD or find the magazine.
Speaker 4: He's in his forties, so it's magazines, I think.
Speaker 3: And he was like, and we would like jerk off in the same room, and he said, and she was disgusted. For the whole week, she's been asking me if I'm gay. And he was like, they like, we're kids, Like we're learning our bodies. That small thing, he said. She literally put her hands and was like, stop talking. I think that when you don't welcome somebody's excitements.
Speaker 6: It's an automatic turn off for the person it is.
Speaker 1: I've said this.
Speaker 2: I've said this to quite a bit of my friends, Like there's always a conversation about Dang Mandy, how you find all these black men that are so freaky, And I was like, they're probably no different than the men y'all are talking to you.
Speaker 1: Just first off, you'dne told him that you don't like the jail polish on.
Speaker 2: His nails because it's feminine. You told him you don't like how you hold the sport because it ain't masculine enough. No, no, no, no, I don't like jail polish. But I'm also very different in I'm gonna tell you very closely if we start to have if we're ready to have sex, that I probably want to get in your ass, or I'm going to tell you the things that I do, like they're very anti everything that may lean towards calling someone gay. I like a masculine man. That doesn't mean I don't want you mental overtaking my stride. So there's two different things like give you Yeah, you gotta be careful with words. So if you're automatically into calling things out about how they walk, or if they're telling you things that they've done, and your response to it is.
Speaker 4: Like she lets you do that, that's what.
Speaker 2: You wentto like they could read it from body language, from how you respond.
Speaker 1: It's all those things.
Speaker 5: If I have to see one more TikTok video of everything a brother could do and it's gay, oh everything is everything is good. Yeah, I'm like, Okay, I get it. The fingunail polish, it's a stretch.
Speaker 2: But to me saying that that's not gay, it's not gay, but.
Speaker 5: It's not wound it out on Tupac because he had nose ring, that's gay as ship.
Speaker 1: I've been watching. I mean, I was, I was seven back then. I'm sorry I wasn't around for the conversation.
Speaker 3: Everybody fits, we're gay as fuck, like crap tops and flat pants or tight pants and bright colors. And like even the way niggas was dancing and moving and shaking, it's like I want to know how much.
Speaker 1: To beat up.
Speaker 2: That's why I like them, Kappa's Baby when they be doing that little I like the little Baby.
Speaker 5: When I saw the woman who was like, I don't like a guy with loose hips. It makes you feel like they're doing he was doing the fucking Tyler song and he was like doing the whole grace row, and I'm like, damn, bro, I get it in the first fucking comment, ooh, niggas with loose hips.
Speaker 1: But something like that.
Speaker 2: So even something like that, if she's on a date and she just says that, now this man is gonna feel like he can't be my rapteen.
Speaker 6: Things I can't have a conversation with you.
Speaker 5: About literally literally, So you turn someone off like that, why would they share more of their experience of what makes them them If you've already basically said in passing random conversation that's just.
Speaker 1: Gay, have you?
Speaker 3: Can you tell us, just as rapping something maybe with your husband and you where I don't know you he felt or maybe shit with you, that you were such a safe space and where you think your sex work has come into play for that in the health of your relationship.
Speaker 5: I have, like I said, for these past two years, been hyper hyper aggressively sexual, but like I've always been sexually aggressive, and like things that I found out you got to ask my husband questions for you're trying to go wait for that dick because that shit h mm hmm, because I don't know what happened to him before I got him, but apparently that's not his face. So I have to like pick my spots, pick your battles, like, hey, baby, you're looking good, not.
Speaker 1: That shower, that's how.
Speaker 5: But there's things that you've learned about, but there's things I've learned about him, Like I can't be like give me that goddamn dick, because he will be.
Speaker 1: Like that is a turn off.
Speaker 6: I'm done going back to the PS five. What's his He's cancer, just like me?
Speaker 2: Interesting, this is the weirdest things.
Speaker 5: Now we're not doing the stars in the sky. But like, also, my husband is younger than me. This is the weird stuff.
Speaker 1: How many years?
Speaker 6: Seven?
Speaker 5: But also his mother is seven years old with me? Ooh, his dad is age.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: My ex was closer to my mom's age than my age. We were seventeen years apart. He was three years apart.
Speaker 6: From It's always weird when it's the other way around.
Speaker 5: Everybody's used to it being like a older man a young when you're doing like older woman younger man. Ooh, you're just trying to got him right off the tit again, bruh, still got milk behind his neck and his ears and nonder his nose and everything.
Speaker 1: Seven years, ain't that?
Speaker 5: Seven years doesn't seem that crazy until you were sixteen years ago. Yeah, until we go back to oh yeah, I was getting out of highchool when you were being made. Yeah, that's when the conversations get kind of weird. But we found a way around it, like ha ha, that's fluddy. And he makes me feel sick.
Speaker 1: Because young man as adult and I'm like, yeah, you met as adult.
Speaker 5: We met as adult. I thought he was my age, he thought I was his age. I looked younger.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, Drea thirty nine, Jason Green twenty one, and it looks like she's pregnant allegedly.
Speaker 1: How does That's what the blog is saying. How do you feel being.
Speaker 4: That your husband is seven years younger, which I again don't think that's.
Speaker 3: A lot, but yeah, how do you feel about the older younger dynamic and women and men?
Speaker 5: I'm here for it, like if I had to have one more auntie. Like they going out on Labrow. We're going to see like, oh, what was it they used to go to the cabaret shows back in the day. I don't know, y'all, said me.
Speaker 1: And my friend. I said, my friends the magic Mike out here. Okay, I can't wait to see No no no.
Speaker 6: I went.
Speaker 5: They thunder down undercame to Oklahoma, and I took some of my co workers with me and they were like, oh, here's some grandma.
Speaker 6: Standing in the oppertators with their SSI checks like.
Speaker 1: Come here, Junia, that's fun. It's fun.
Speaker 5: It was fun, and it was a fun experience when you have that what apparently a lot of people see is a power dynamic shift with older and younger. For me, it was the shift of like I'm having and learning have to redact myself a lot for him because things that I know he might not know, but he's cool with it. He doesn't ever while out like, you know, I don't know what the fuck they're talking about. He's like, oh, who's that hoodey? And then I just fell in the blanks. For he talks about somebody who raps mumbly and I have them.
Speaker 3: Like, Honestly, I think probably one of my favorite things I've heard someone say, because the thing that annoys me a lot is and I don't really do it, but sometimes I watch it like someone just doesn't know what you're talking about and they shun away from it, or just like are annoyed by it, or make you feel feel super old because now I'm getting to that age, which I'm sure you're laughing at me saying that, because I'm almost thirty three, but i.
Speaker 5: Amber thirty three years. A guy who used to buy my age equivalent in shoes back then.
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes and now I'm that person that's saying something old, and I'm like, damn, it's just so annoying. Just shut the fuck up and listen, just like I'm gonna do to you, you know. And I think that in relationships, especially with the age dynamic, we don't want to hear about nothing from then or nothing from your bat Like that's just exploring each other's history.
Speaker 5: Like if you're not willing to deal with somebody else's past, what the fuck you think you about to build with the future?
Speaker 1: Mm? Hello?
Speaker 5: Like serious business? Like my husband is the plainest negro on the block. No kids, no arrests, no warrants, never seen the inside of a jail, Celle.
Speaker 1: What's wrong on them? That's the same thing I say. And guess what.
Speaker 5: I picked him up and he picked me up through a goddamn window at McDonald's. He was the fried guy, he sure the fuck was. And I was having a depressive moment while I was in cosmology school because I thought this wasn't gonna work the fuck out and pay all the bills.
Speaker 1: You met him and I was window putting.
Speaker 6: I met him when I was homeless.
Speaker 1: The dude that I was wit and we were living together with his mother.
Speaker 5: This this woman decided to tell him, oh, yeah, I'm not really your mom, I'm your grandma. And the lady that we've been telling you as your sister is actually your mother. And then he met the dope dude down the street named for lemon, named after the king in the fucking Bible, by the way, and that was starting sucking dick for cocaine, you know what, such a and I'm like, he's having a whole moment.
Speaker 1: I can't deal with this.
Speaker 6: I left.
Speaker 5: His sister was a fucking strip from my tires, got slashed. Nobody's bet an adult in any of these situations. We found out we had been playing dominoes with a dude off the first fucking forty eight who would like killed two people and set him off fire in their car.
Speaker 6: And I was like, this enough, and you.
Speaker 2: Found your king flipping fried at motherfucking McDonald's.
Speaker 5: He put his number on the back of my fucking receipt because I was having a depressed moment about everything that happened to me.
Speaker 1: And now I have made again, and.
Speaker 5: I am going to deal with this homelesseness.
Speaker 1: And I will be all right, and he was like.
Speaker 5: I put an extra burger in the bag for you because you And at the time, I had a pair of official cop because I was fucking an official cop fury handcuffs that were hanging from my rearview mirror, and he was like, what's up with the cuffs. I was like, if I told you I have to put them on you, I like balled out the damn park lot. I never looked at the receipt, so I never got his number. And the next time I came through and he had been bumped up from fried to the front window. He was like, you never called me and I was like, I didn't know I was fucking supposed to. And he was like, I put my number on your receipt. I was like, dude, I ate three fucking triple cheeseburgers. I was not looking at my fucking receipt. I'm sad the fuck. And he was like, well, i'd really like to take you out, wow. And I was like, you know what, I'd have been through, dope boys. I'd have been through dudes with money. I've been through so much, but they were just had me a regular ass dude like a regular dude working a regular job, ask me out on a regular date that probably won't end up in fucking and I was like, fuck it, I'll do anything once. I'm adventurous like that. And here I am, sixteen years later, still marriage the same dude. Why I asked him to marry me. I wasn't waiting on him to be like, let me give him courage up.
Speaker 1: How did you ask that? Did you get on one knee? Let me see this guest over here, so hold on, look she about to see it. The get guess what.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You was Christy and Jim Jones.
Speaker 2: Huh, yeah, I know how they're like, well, no, he clearly said I know you're looking at the clock, pitch and you know, and then you said taking.
Speaker 3: Different cocaine homeless that literally she said, I know my time is up.
Speaker 1: Let me tell y'all everything good. I'm proposted that, nigga.
Speaker 5: What because now just let y'all know now that we have just a little teeny mieny bit more time. I had been engaged five times before him, and I always run away bright on that shit.
Speaker 6: Let's see I was engaged.
Speaker 4: How old were you at that time that you would have been engaged five times.
Speaker 5: I met him when I was twenty nine. Okakay, so by twenty nine, I have been engaged five times to five individual men, all of them looking like us, the last one looking more like you because he was how yellows.
Speaker 1: All right, how yellow nigga, I just came back from Mexico. This is a tan baby. Okay, don't do that. It's the lighting. It's the lighting.
Speaker 5: Don't do this, don't do And then it was stretch you, like, are you the same color?
Speaker 3: I want to get cozy, bitch, I'm abod listen to this. Okay, So how long are you together? We were together for just a little bit over a year.
Speaker 4: That's kind of early.
Speaker 6: But okay, no, not really when you know what you want.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm saying for like, in terms of people that are getting engaged.
Speaker 5: Not I've met people who have come to this raggedy ass fucking city, met each other at a hotel casino, and got married at by fucking night.
Speaker 3: My mom married her ex husband on the second day of them knowing each other.
Speaker 1: They were together seven years.
Speaker 3: But I do think in terms of like today, I don't really hear about people getting engaged in a year So in this year, what made you feel like you couldn't wait or wait for him?
Speaker 4: And also was there some shame from people that you cared about you around it?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't have any shame from my side. Its side though. Oh this old ass bitch coming in, she's gonna give you worms. That's what people were telling me in this South putting.
Speaker 5: That's his mama was telling she hated my motherfucking because he had been her extra free chick. You never heard that before. You fuck old women that'll give you worms or they'll bury you. Draws on the only.
Speaker 2: Thing I used to the only thing I used to hear about worms, And my mama used to tell it to me to not drink the beer because me and my sister used to sneak and like drink the spirntoffs and the MIC's Heart lemonade. So she used to start telling us, well, don't drink it, there's worms at the bottom of the beer.
Speaker 6: She tried to keep you out of her motherfucking drinks, that.
Speaker 2: Is, but that's what she That's the only thing I know exactly, But that's what she used to tell us to stay away from the beer.
Speaker 1: So how to propose? And we were know was it.
Speaker 5: We were sitting on the couch now at the time, I was doing nails and I had set up the master bedroom because they had on sweet bathroom and I turned it into my shop. We were sleeping in the guest bedroom. We were sitting on the couch. The dog's on the floor. She had just literally jumped across the couch and snatched a whole chicken breast that I just cooked for him. The head her on the part.
Speaker 6: And he was like, damn baby, this up. Damn good look at chicken breast.
Speaker 5: Dog comes over and runs out into the hallway and I was like, well, here goes an opportunity time.
Speaker 4: He was like, you just see this fucking dog take my whole piece of chicken.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, babe, but what about this fifteen ninety nine ring I got from the fucking shouting sack place at the corner store that's made a stainless steel.
Speaker 6: And I love you?
Speaker 5: Will you marry me? I didn't get down on no knee. I said, I like you, I love you. I would prefer not to share you with other people unless that's the agreement that we're coming to, But I want to be with you for the rest of my life because you cool like that and I appreciate you. And he's always been my biggest cheerleader. He's always been my grand stand fan and it's always going to be that way. And I was like, I'm never going to get another one of these. This is the one that I'm you know what, fuck it before I fucked this up?
Speaker 1: Will you marry me? Wow? I think we need to go to McDonald's.
Speaker 2: She's like, my friend got this's just me a dark. You were phenomenal. Please let everyone know where they could follow you, find you, support you.
Speaker 1: All the things.
Speaker 6: You can support me with cash. I love cash.
Speaker 5: But you can find me on my social media if it says just say red bitch pudding, any of that, that's how you find me on social media. Or you could just goo old fashioned google mistress me a dark spelt with a que at the end period.
Speaker 1: All of that will be in the description of this episode. I am so.
Speaker 2: Hopped in and said you and I said, I like, hun, was that just off the pay Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: When that person was like do you want your red balls? Like who's that sun? No? And I wasn't gonna answer for you. You see, I'm.
Speaker 6: Looked at you.
Speaker 3: I ain't no, okay, I wasn't even trying to be disrespectful, because you never know.
Speaker 6: When it comes down to that.
Speaker 5: I always people are always like, oh, there's Jay for Japanese housewife, because he'll either be off to my side and back a couple steps, or he'll be directly behind me a couple of steps. Either care anythings that I can't carry for myself and stuff like that. But Jay also knows that I'm the same person that bit off every last one of these long ass fucking nails and changed out his head both his headlights too, so I know that's right.
Speaker 3: All right, man, give me a You have been phenomenals and patreons do.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: This has been yet another episode of Horrid Decisions.
Speaker 1: A bye. It's funus bitches.
Speaker 4: Yes, welcome back for another episode.
Speaker 3: If you're currently listening to this episode and you can't see us, just upgrade another five dollars.
Speaker 1: No, it's another ten bad is another chune get.
Speaker 3: Your money, but for another ten dollars you get full video, you get our not so simple life episodes, or Mandy and I are out in the world doing things together.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: You get our bts, you get access to town halls. For another ten bucks, you get everything video. Five dollars is our audio only platform.
Speaker 1: So yep, here you go by the way too.
Speaker 2: If you want to join us on our not so simple life rendezvous or be a part of our town hall, join those fifteen or twenty five dollars here and.
Speaker 1: Really get in with the tea. We get it to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well it's another ketchup and mustard, just because y'all know and y'all will see. We've done a lot of recording. We did a lot of recording in January, like, so much recording. I don't even know how to fuck. I had a voice in January because.
Speaker 1: They were really cool episodes.
Speaker 2: We like, we like recorded a lot and had some really dope guests.
Speaker 4: So Nicole Ki, I forgot about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did Vegas. We did so many here. Then we went to La and filmed another four. Like, we shot a lot of content so here on Patreon, we like to keep y'all up to up to date, up to tea. And I shared on here already that I cut off twenty two year old, right, h I don't remember that, Okay, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be really quick with it.
Speaker 2: Well quick girl, because I just realized girl dating with standard sucks. This is raggedy. So got back from it might have been coming back from LA. I have one day here before I had to go to Florida. Yes, so one day here. So he hits me up and I'm like, I'm gonna be in town tomorrow. Looked up what I know he does, and I'm like, oh, he's finna be in town.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I hit him up. Let him know I'm gonna be in town.
Speaker 2: But I had to get my nails done and then I would be free. I said, all I gotta do is pack into my nails. But I leave to Florida in the morning. And so we were like dinner and Dick and he laughed. He was like, bet dinner and Dick.
Speaker 1: That is what it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be a double d night, right.
Speaker 2: So I get done with my nail Mind you, we make these plans at eleven am.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was already planned. What it was already planned.
Speaker 2: This is what we made plans. It's eleven am. So I go to get my nails done. I get my nails done in Brooklyn, and it's a process rested like a yeah, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't have to get that much ready. I just had to get my nails done. Nigga, excuse me. We don't have antal sex. It's great.
Speaker 6: I'm there.
Speaker 2: So I get done with my nails at five thirty six pm, and I'm in Brooklyn and he live in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, okay, let me just.
Speaker 2: Hit them while i'm here, because then either I could just slide to his house or we could just find somewhere to eat in Brooklyn. Girl, I hit this nigga and he's like, oh, my chef came and I didn't know. So I'm full as hell. Sends me a picture five thirty six. See, I'm glad you said. So this was my reaction. So he sends me his plate of it all demolished or whatever, and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like, so, fuck the plans.
Speaker 2: Fuck that I may have been holding out to eat because we said we was gonna do dinner and fuck what the fuck.
Speaker 1: So literally I sit with it for a while and I'm like wow.
Speaker 2: So then I'm like, okay, well, if your chef is still there or maybe mind you, if we had plans for dinner.
Speaker 1: You could have easily just asked your chef to make it for two. Did you have a place that in set time?
Speaker 2: No, we just said dinner and Dick I told him I would hit it with my nails were done.
Speaker 1: It was spot thirty. We have plenty of time to find any restaurant to eat and cook.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, wow, well I'm in Brooklyn, Like, I don't know if she's still over there. I can come over there and Nika, you could, you know, have her cooked me a meal since that was the plan.
Speaker 1: And his response was no, I'm gonna just come to your house.
Speaker 2: So I immediately responded, let me see if I show you mind you oh oh? And it was it was and was. I pretty much hit him with have a good life, so I said, I said, he said, my chef cook, I'm full ofs hell. I said, shake my head. See how you do me ain't even get an invite? Raggedy. It's cool, I can come there to me, I said, mm hmm, she said, And she was here when I got out of work.
Speaker 1: I said, m He said, what you doing that for? Lmao?
Speaker 2: And I literally just had to end it there. I said, don't worry, enjoy your night. I think I need a little bit more than drop off Dick. I'd like company and cuddles and just a little more than of what I think you're offering. I don't want to get locked into this type of cycle right now. Good luck with work, and his response not picking up any of the cues as to why I said this was lmao, all because I ate at the crib ribb