Speaker 1: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: A Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after that said he rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electro hid his president lights.
Speaker 2: Police arrested in Orlando man. We're talking a Famida the practice club. Bitch you donkey of the day with Charlam Hayne a guy. I don't know why y'all keep it letting hi get y'all like this. No duvall, y'all do it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, donkey today for Friday, May third goes to a Florida man named Kanye Eddraziz Medley. Okay, he is twenty years old and heil's from Clearwater, Florida. What does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today has no exception. See this young man. Kanye was arrested for domestic battery, a misdemeanor, and booked into the County Jail. Okay, According to police reports, he attacked his sister during the domestic class. Now you know, we don't condone any violence again, women, and attacking your system is complete nonsense. If you can't have a healthy conversation with a sibling to work out your differences, then you probably can't have a healthy conversation with anyone. But this case is slightly different because Kanye didn't attack his sister with his hands. Nah, Kanye decided to treat his sister the way scissors fans treated her in Australia, and he decided to just throw something at it. Now, just if I told you this man was twenty years old, his name was Kanye, but it's spelled k h a and ye. He's black, and he decided to throw a food item in his system and the food item hit his sister in the back of the head, and that's why he got arrested. If I told you to guess what food item he threw, do you think you could do it?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you multiple choice. Okay, Okay?
Speaker 1: Was it a sushi, b meatloaf, see fried chicken or d tune the tatar?
Speaker 4: Oh my fried chicken?
Speaker 2: Why why Why would you just assume it's fried chicken?
Speaker 4: Because if it's like fresh out de grease and throw it, some of that hot greas gonna slide down her neck.
Speaker 2: That'll be the only way that I feel like you would be arrested. Okay, What Red? If I did this stick to you, Red?
Speaker 1: If I give you these same choices, Red, Puerto Rican, I say, Red, he's black, he's twenty years old, okay, and he threw a food out of the system.
Speaker 2: I gave you those same multiple choice questions.
Speaker 1: What would you guess? Just already guess fried chicken? Is it a sushi b meat? Low sea fried chicken? D two the ta ta yep.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the fried chicken too, all right, Now, don't try and gain no points. Now, why Red, Why? Why?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's not a stereotype.
Speaker 1: If it's true, Okay, Not only do black people love fried chicken, everybody lives fried chicken. And historically we love fried chicken because it was the only livestock slaves were allowed to keep. Chickens were Chickens were the only live stalk the enslaved were allowed to keep, and after.
Speaker 2: Emancipation, women known as a waiter.
Speaker 1: Carriers would sell trays of fried chicken and biscuits to travelers at train stations. Okay, the only reason fried chicken became a negative stereotype was because in nineteen fifteen, a man named D. W. Griffith used a film called Reth of a Nation to show a bunch of black elected officials being unruly, drinking liquor, eating fried chicken with their bare feet kicked up on the death, just acting like savages.
Speaker 2: And the whole point of that.
Speaker 1: Scene, the message to the audience was to show the alleged dangers of letting black people vote. This is not a YouTube conspiracy. This is historical fact. Do your own.
Speaker 2: Googles and you will see. Now.
Speaker 1: The reason Kanye is getting donk here today is because he told police that the motive for him using poultry ass projectiles is because he said he had not eaten and did not want the piece of chicken the victim offered him, so he became upset. Now let's do the math here, Jess. The man claimed to be hungry, said he had not eaten. So someone offers you food and you say you don't want the piece of food that they offered.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't not to piss you off. Absolutely, he looky. He didn't get something thrown at him.
Speaker 1: He's ungrateful, he's una appreciative, he's unthankful. He's a thankless human. Beggars cannot be choosers. And I can't say that you was begging. But if you starving, one of the most incredible things the President can offer you is a piece of chicken. Now Here to elaborate on the goodness of fried chicken when you are hungry is the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee.
Speaker 2: Big Mac. I want y'all start playing Wobble Wobble whenever Big.
Speaker 1: Mac comings, you Mac talk to me about the goodness of good people.
Speaker 2: This is a sad day.
Speaker 4: As the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee and a member of the Gut Gang and the Big Back Brigade, it hurts to see one of your your members that fallen off track talk to me. This is just as bad as disrepecting the flag. You don't throw no fried chicken, not even just as a fat person, as a black person. This breaks my heart. That's like saying I don't need lotion, and you clearly ashy. It just don't make no sense.
Speaker 2: And then when somebody give you something. You know how we get the extra on our hands. I took too much. There you go. You got to nervous, say, knowing you actually come on now, it's just it's sad to see.
Speaker 4: And from the Book of Lizzle, you know, what they say is don't bite the hand that feeds you. If you hungry and you asking for food, somebody giving you food. Now, here's my thing about that. Looking at Devil's Advocate, I know she does not. The Devil's advocates side of it is, I asked for food, you gave me chicken.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Growing up, the number one rule was don't eat the big piece of chicken.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now maybe it wasn't the big piece of chicken.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was a.
Speaker 1: Little thigh, but no, no, no, no, no, you only get the big piece of chicken if.
Speaker 2: You are to provide her. That's why the daddy historically got the big pieces.
Speaker 4: He treated his system like it was his girl. So clearly they got some things going on in that house. And you've seen the picture of him.
Speaker 2: A little off.
Speaker 1: If he paid for the meat in the house, I totally understand. If he ain't paid for the poetry, No, you're gonna eat what I get. Kanye's are a little bit off, so this is not farm.
Speaker 2: That's truth.
Speaker 1: You know what, Matck, You ain't wrong when you're right. Please give Kanye Medley the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 3: You Oh the day, Oh the day.
Speaker 2: Ye you don't know, you're not. We're not about to offer you no fried chicken.
Speaker 4: You know in the Book of Corinthians it says you be tripping if you're throwing chicken.
Speaker 2: They don't nobody say you do not read the Bible at all. It's nothing that might be in the Book of Clarence.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: The last sup but they were beefing and they ain't throwing no chicken, So I know it's true.
Speaker 2: Come on that, that is true. That was Donkey of the Day to Day.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull.
Speaker 2: Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake till assap Earth in the morning at Breakfast Club