Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the Super Bowl and while you can, because it's probably one of the last ones to be shown on broadcast TV, which is a shame because streaming is ruining football and that's Taylor Swift's job.
Speaker 1: So I hadn't heard that is this. Are we at the end of broadcast TV's contracts for the Super Bowl, in which case Jeff Bezos with Amazon for instance, somebody could throw a tremendous amount of money at the contract. I mean, I could see him making the calculation that that's a win the number of people he would get signed up for Prime.
Speaker 3: I have heard nothing about this, but it wouldn't shock me. It would be an enormous cost. But like you say, Bezos could handle it well.
Speaker 1: And you'd bring up You'd get a lot of You'd probably get a lot of people signed up. Yeah, it also make a lot of people really angry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of the games are going to streaming services Netflix, Peacock, Amazon off games now.
Speaker 1: Well, and my introduction to streaming sports was the Tyson fight that didn't work. You couldn't freaking watch it.
Speaker 3: You're just too many track down your your favorite team every week. Oh it's on the NFL network now, as Michael said, No, it's on Netflix, it's Amazon, Amazon Prime Today or whatever. Yeah, I don't. I'd be careful NFL, but you got I would a lot of a product.
Speaker 1: I would be too you As we've all seen with lots of things, see the Oscars, tele Gas. There's a limit with a variety of things to where people just say, nah, nothing's quite as big as the NFL, though. It seems to have amazing resiliency in terms of being the thing that people want for.
Speaker 3: Whatever reason, right, and the core product is so what people want. They can really make bad moves around the edges and people talk about it and then grumble about it and the rest, but the core product is so good that people just keep coming back because, like you know, I was as pissed off and disappointed and off put by the NFL as I think is possible during the whole Black Lives Matter, everything's political kneeling on the sideline stuff. I stopped watching for about a season, but then I came back.
Speaker 1: Yes, Katie.
Speaker 4: I just had a conversation with a football fan that said, the streaming thing has made it really difficult to be able to flip back and forth but between games, right, because you have to go to the home screen and you gotta go and so that that's been a big like ye about it.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's true because you do that all Like yesterday would have been a game where I'm going over to the uh the other game on the other channel, uh, because this one's a blowout, and I'll check back in on it. But yeah, it's on some streaming service. It's just too cumbersome. I would have not predicted the NFL was going to come back like this. I thought it was over the combination of like, my kids don't care about the NFL and like their friends don't and I thought so the combination between the younger generation all the entertainment choices in the world, and then what pushed it over the edge was the kneelin for the the you know, the the anthem and all that different sort of stuff. I thought it would never come back, but it has definitely has. Remember when it dropped like percent, I mean, there was a couple of years there where it was it looked like it was going the way of because when I grew up. We've said this a million times. When we grew up, heavyweight boxing title was the biggest thing in the world. Nobody cares about that anymore. Things can go away very easily. Yeah. So a completely different topic.
Speaker 3: The have you run in any phishing tests at your company? These emails that give you a plausible reason to click on a link, and when you click on it, it says you should not have clicked on this link.
Speaker 1: This is a security breach.
Speaker 3: We remind you of your hr and security computer protocols.
Speaker 1: Now you have to do this training again. So this is a thing. Remember that's how Hillary Clinton got our computer system hacked into in the Russians had or emails. Was somebody that worked in her office clicked on a fishing link. But you're saying they're sending out your own company is sending them to you to test you. Yeah, exactly, Uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a big thing, and they're getting more and more insidious. This is a very targeted joke for certain music freak friends of mine. Phishing is spelled with a PA because Trey Anastasio invented it.
Speaker 1: Now back to the show. Yes, here's a good news for the company I work for. I don't open any of the company emails, so there you go, any of them, So don't get me started. I'm in the clear. So they start with this gal who is a.
Speaker 3: Was she like a lab tech or something at University of California, Santa Cruz. She studies infectious diseases, and about a month before the start of classes, she got an email saying there was an ebola outbreak and she thought, oh my god, So she texted a friend to see if they'd heard anything. Then she clicked on the link. That's when she learned that Ebola wasn't the problem she was. The email was a phishing test, right. It was a ruse crafted by the university's Information technology department to teach gullible workers about the dangers lurking in scam emails.
Speaker 1: I've clicked on some emails before, and not work stuff, because like I said, I really honestly don't click the works. But like stuff in my own personal life, you catch you catch you at the right time, like you're busy, you're doing a bunch of other stuff, and it's something that like tickles your fear or oh oh no thing and I've I have before, not for a long time. I got caught by eBay one time with some sort of I was buying something or something like that. I got a fake eBay. It looked look exactly like a real eBay and it was, uh, your bid didn't go through or something like that. Oh no, what's that I click on it? Dah no, No, Yeah, it was a disaster. Actually it wasn't. Everything was fine, but it's hard to be vigilant on that. And it's a pain in the ass if you get an email that says your credit card just got rejected. Okay, so now I gotta go to the credit card app and log into that and try to or did you just make three charges in Tarahod, Indiana? Right exactly? Yeah, did somebody steal your card? Okay? So I gotta go to my credit card app, go in there, try to find it. If I can't find it, maybe call their one eight ender number. That's a penny ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I would have gotten this question wrong. Phishing was the first step in how many cyber attacks in twenty twenty four? What percentage? No idea I would have guessed fifty sixty. It's only fourteen percent, so that's not the most common way. No, According to analysis of data, breach is done by Verizon. But in spite of that, the drills are making workplaces extra testy. It departments love this. Employees say they so chaos, confusion, and shame. Maybe you don't deserve a little shame. Let's see on Reddit, stories abound of employees panicking or becoming enraged after phishing tests.
Speaker 1: Let's see one Reddit poster. Reddit rage is constant about everything. Oh yeah, oh absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: One guy said he sent all employees a notice that said your your passwords had been changed and to click here to fix it or reset your passwords.
Speaker 1: Fall for that?
Speaker 3: In fact, I probably would, Well, yeah, that sounds like it's so mundane, but I was a phishing test. Jack Matt Linton once made a NASA staff or cry with a phishing test that promised employees a chance to win a trip to Kennedy's Space Center to view the final launch of the Space Shuttle.
Speaker 1: Now everyone hates me, he said after the test. I mean, if you click on some chick with a well that's not a chick, it's but what seems like a chick with a stripper name who all of a sudden wants to have sex with you. You don't remember meeting you click on that. You deserve everything you get, but something from your work saying you need to update your password. I can see falling from that.
Speaker 3: So they talked to this other computer safety expert who said his most successful phishing test, and this is probably because the people involved are functionally illiterate. It was a fake email offering free Philadelphia Eagles tickets. Michael, do we have that clip handy? That was a four percent click through rate, So that's not many Eagles fans. I mean, they can't spell their names. So we're out of twenty five quick through on that. That seems pretty pretty successful. Uh uh yeah yeah. I mean when you're sending out millions of them, unlessen, we've got to do this.
Speaker 1: Let me hear you all saying he.
Speaker 2: Ow ge.
Speaker 1: S egles, let's go Berts. Did anybody eat any horse poop last night? Remember the first time the Eagles won the Super Bowl? Somebody out on the street eat some horse.
Speaker 3: Dung because they show of love and dedication to show how much of an Eagles fan they were.
Speaker 1: I'm dedicated to my team. Care about my team. That's why I'm going to ingest the extra men of this horse. I think I've made my boys. I think you understand.
Speaker 3: So coming up a little bit later on this hour, uh Justice Sonya said of my r give a speech the other day. If you're a soup, they invite you to make speeches all over the place. She talked about how the court would be more highly regarded if it wasn't so quick to overturn precedent. She's completely wrong, dishonest. I don't know anything actual statistics coming up stay Tube.
Speaker 1: And a bunch of other stuff. Oh, I need to get to the text line. Anything about yesterday, your own Super Bowl party, the broadcast, the game, the politics, anything you loved, her didn't love. Text line is four one, five, two nine five KFTC. We didn't get some good texts about the super Bowl. We'll get to those next segment. Variety of things, people, the broadcast, the game, the commercials.
Speaker 3: Excellent snap decision. Was going to do something else, but I'd rather do this. First of all, I was just flipping through Twitter or do you call it X and you know it seems to be trending big time is defund the un Fine, wait a minute, you talk about a gigantic, bloated program where the money goes to nobody's sure, and most of it's spend on administration, and the whole point of the thing has kind of gotten perverted.
Speaker 1: Urin and we are by far the biggest financial supporter of that organization, like most international organizations, it's being a perverted.
Speaker 3: This is a Democrat from Washington State name of Jamie Pederson, pedas and pedophile.
Speaker 1: Listen to what he has to say.
Speaker 5: Kids over thirteen have the complete right to make their own decisions about their mental health care. Parents don't have a right to have noticed, They don't have a right to have consent about that.
Speaker 3: Kids over thirteen have the right to, with the help of activist teachers. He leaves unsaid, make their own mental health care decisions. And parents have no right to notification and no right to approval.
Speaker 1: And what's his position?
Speaker 3: He is in the state legislature, Wow, and is trying to get that passed as a law.
Speaker 1: God, that's a crazy idea. That is so troubling, so troubling. Does he have kids? I'll bet not, I bet not. Yeah, you know what, Yeah, groomers.
Speaker 3: These people, whether they're grooming the kids for sexual exploitation or political exploitation, they are unquestionably grooming kids. You tell me another topic in which an adult says to your kid and don't tell your parents about it, Well, that's wholesome or even just not horrifying.
Speaker 1: Our friend Tim Sanderfer always has that quote which I had wish I had memorized, going back to the Wilson administration, about the goal of making children as least like their parents as possible was the whole philosophy to remaking America. So that that's a lot of it. They just they should they want to be kids and parents to be separate because they don't want you to learn the things you learn from your parents, like being independent of the state, or you know, personal freedom is what no listening to the government. It's what's important, right, right exactly? Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The idea of forcibly getting between parents and their children so you can twist their minds, it makes me so it's pretty young.
Speaker 1: Here's a little gall in Bakersfield, California.
Speaker 3: You cut down an American flag and put up a Mexican flag instead, and she's arrested.
Speaker 1: For it. You're not gonna tell me what to do with.
Speaker 6: Because that flag isn't on the prosy.
Speaker 1: Okay, people kill you.
Speaker 6: I'm going to see when you're hurting me, and you're gonna regret it.
Speaker 1: When you kubalt.
Speaker 6: That's me when your kids died, When your kids die, you're squitzing my hand and I they already no, don't thank you, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right? Did anybody hear that and think you know we should slow down these deportations? I didn't think so. Thanks for doing our job for a sweetheart. And then finally this unless you have another comment on that, Jack.
Speaker 1: As we mentioned earlier, the CBS poll they put out yesterday, sixty percent of Americans are in favor of Trump's current deportation plan.
Speaker 3: Yep, huge majorities. And whoops, just added three more percent. Who heard that tape?
Speaker 1: Uh? And then this is Maxine Waters.
Speaker 3: Old Maxine, as I tweeted with this video on Friday, I think it was I guess the profoundly stupid deserve representation in Congress too, and they're sure getting it from old Maxine.
Speaker 1: Let's hear come.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Michael, Can you stop it? This is outside the Department of Education, where she and other grand standing congress morons were trying to force their way inside to make some sort of point, and the security guard was having none of it.
Speaker 1: Come, oh you think so look at it? Let them see you right, Well that's his hand. Look at it.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Your name?
Speaker 1: Give me that idea again? So what I showed you? The idea? You do what I showed you? The Would you let me see the I t again? He will someone else ask him for the id Will you ask him for he won't let me see it again? You da? You know what I want. I'm gotta tell my kids this when I reached the age, A certain age just happens everybody, And I want my kids to say, you're at the age that if you're really worked up about something, it's almost certainly a misunderstanding on your end. When you're really mad about something's almost certainly something you've misunderstood. Well, yeah, that would that would.
Speaker 3: That shit would fit better if you had made uh, you know, your life, your your reputation, that of being a grand standing idiot like Maxine Waters.
Speaker 1: Goodness, what what what's that? You need? The what the what? Id all right?
Speaker 3: And I could go into detail on this and I would enjoy it. But uh Sonya sot of Moyor did a speech the other day in which.
Speaker 1: She said, what's the quote?
Speaker 3: I think my court would probably gather more public support if it went a little more slowly and undoing precedent. The public doesn't like it when justice has moved too quickly in upheavals. Well, the Roberts Court has overturned precedent at a far lower rate than virtually every court last one hundred years. They're very respectful of precedent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think she's right, and the court is currently doing what she likes. So that's interesting. Armstrong and Getty and we'll call this a pigskin. Make people create bacon, and everybody loves bacon. I love bacon, bacon, bacon. Ever asked yourself how Buffalo got a team? These Wings deserve a team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I figured a good teammate for Buffalo, Bill Buffalo, Buffalo.
Speaker 1: They do anything to sell food? Do I have to be called refrigerator? Yes?
Speaker 5: Even Peyton was in an Omaha, Oma, they're still in it. This year we got a halftime show presented by an Apple in a stadium named after him a Stalin.
Speaker 1: There's an ad for what door dash. I guess is that what the address was Uber eats eats got a competitor. I've done so much damage with Matthew McConaughey. So we got a whole bunch of Super Bowl texts here, including this one. It's kind of interesting. The most text we got about is this whole twob thing, which I'm not sure i'd ever heard the word before yesterday. But it's a free stream free streaming service we all have. I already have it. Everybody's telling me you've already got it, Jack, and you can watch the super Bowl for free if you've got it, whether you've got anything else, So okay, I'll take your word for it. We got this text, which I thought was interesting. A couple of things I didn't notice about the halftime show with Kendrick Lamar. I didn't mention earlier that this one cute black chick was dancing really cool during her during the song. I just noticed because she was a really good dancer. Then found out later that was Serena Williams doing that. She was there dancing, which will be explained in this text. NFL's mixed message bothered me the most critical point missed about the Super Bowl. Throughout the entire Super Bowl, you're being preached to against hate, signs on the field, Helmet's commercials about love for others that are different, unity with people of all races, empathy for people going through hardships, and the Snoop Dogg Tom Brady commercial against hate. Yet the entire halftime show was about Kendrick Lamar's hate for fellow rapper Drake, which included and I didn't know this, Drake's ex girlfriend Serena Williams. He had Serena Williams out on the field dancing because that's Drake's ex girlfriend. I didn't know that. Oh my gosh. Wow. I was reading an account of how Samuel L.
Speaker 3: Jackson was lecturing him and he would respond with his dancers, and I say, I just.
Speaker 1: Thought, what a troll. Though, that's a cool troll. I think that's hilarious. Yeah, your girlfriends at the Super Bowl halftime dancing for me?
Speaker 3: Now, so whatever put a fifty percent tariff on Drake, That's what I say.
Speaker 1: The threat from Canada.
Speaker 4: Yes, Katie Well and that that beef is going thick because he called him a pedophile on stage during the during the show he did I.
Speaker 1: Didn't catch that. I couldn't understand any of the words, but some of the words were and drink some CREDOPHYX. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't say it the way that he says it, because you know, we'll lose our jobs.
Speaker 1: But I have read some about this that this is not like kind of like Elon and Zuckerberg's kind of for fun. No, this is two people that really really hate each other. Yeah, it's a big beef, So Serena must not like him anymore either to play along, I guess more text there were.
Speaker 3: There were more than one person at the party I was at, and I didn't approve of this at all.
Speaker 1: It said, as long as we're having rappers, let's have a p Diddy do a freak cough for the halftime show next year. I wouldn't watch the whole thing, but I'd probably watch enough to get just bottle of baby oil under every seat. Huhh, my god. I'd tell the kids to leave the room. Yeah, exactly, which fits into some of the texts we got about the Super Bowl. Here we go first. One. Don't get me wrong, I love women, but the women that the broadcast yesterday, and I know this was the first thing I noticed and I flipped on the TV. They looked like hookers with those very very short skirts and super high heels. I flipped on the game, and you know, now you have to have a full body shot of everybody for everything. I don't know why, but that woman on there is like.
Speaker 3: What, well, wait a minute, are we taking sideline commentator, the.
Speaker 1: Hot blonde who's interviewing you know, Terry Bradshaw about you know, who do you think is gonna have a better running game? It's like what I mean, I understand stand a short skirt, but that.
Speaker 3: Is like it's obligatory. Now, there's got to be a hobby.
Speaker 1: If she turned around, I would see her ass though there's no way that was covering her ass. It was barely covering her from the front her Uh you know you yes, well shocking, horrifying. Uh. Add me to the number of people who made themselves miserable eating too much of Mike Langelo's cheese dip yesterday. I did I ate wait too much. It was very good, but I ate too much more and more texts about how two B is free and you already get it. Oh, I was talking about how in my town, I feel like this university town, they really get a kick out of, like really being out and about on Super Bowl afternoon to show that we're not the kind of people that do that. Because somebody texted I was once on a completely vacant I eighty. A few Super bowls ago. I thought the rapture had happened and I was left behind. Years ago, the Chiefs lost. It was the season they went thirteen and three with Steve Bono as their quarterback, and then they lost their first game in the playoffs, and I was so mad. I didn't watch any more football and I didn't watch the super Bowl. It's the only year I have watched the Super Bowl in my life. And I went on a long drive and I was out on the interstate. This was in North Carolina. It was like the rapture. There wasn't a car anywhere. Yeah. Yeah. We were talking about the booby ad, NonStop boobs until they tell you at the end it's for breast cancer. I a a Chinese Christian Super Bowl party. When the breast cancer commercial came on and there was a lot of breasts being shown, there was a mad scramble for the remote until the end when it was identified as a breast cancer commercial and all the doctors at the party who moments before were trying to turn it off were now extolling the importance of mammograms. What a funny scene followed by this text, I'd love to see them make the same ad for testicular cancer. That's kind of fol Yeah. Oh the okay, So Joe, in a very cruel fashion, mocked. I believe he used the word simpletons to describe the people who liked the Budweiser commercial with the little horse. I didn't agree with him, of course, but he is some prejudicial language about the sort of people who liked the Budweiser commercial, which ranked is the number one commercial of America according to Admeter.
Speaker 3: Anyway, saw the text I fall off the bagging and he pushed the keg on the way I crossed the legs cape all the way to the bar.
Speaker 1: Because little horses are cute. We got a text standing up for the people who love that at I assume you're a sophomore in high school girl. Anyway, the point of the little horse in the Budweiser commercial was that he was too young and too little to be part of the team, but so pushing the keg all the way. He was trying to prove that he was big enough and useful, and it was adorable. So there you go, Trey Adorbs. You got a little horse. That's all I need. What what commercial is the most disturbing? I was voting for the fleshy cowboy hat, which I just oh, I didn't want to think about it.
Speaker 3: Please seal is a seal? Thought that other one was off putting. I'd forgotten about this one.
Speaker 1: The disconnected disco tongue commercial made entire party gag and yell. Oh yeah, that one was ranked like number fifty six. It was terrible. Oh my god? How was the coffee mate like spray cream one? Henry and I both would I mean a couple of the shapes that tongue made were highly disturbing. Dancing tongue was the most disturbing visual to me. I agree, uh, somebody else who really liked the Dorido's ufo ad I did like the ufo beating the ouse out of that? Oh yeah, that was funny against the wall. So listen. Oh granted, I'm old and bitter.
Speaker 3: It's fine, freely confessed, but Budweiser and their ad agency trots out no pun intended, a new cute little Clydesdale overcomes something and proves it's worth add a year after year after year, and it's just it's it's just darling get emotional manipulation.
Speaker 1: First, I almost said it again.
Speaker 3: Look, it's a fine American style pilsner beer.
Speaker 1: I've drunk them to excess. It's a fine beer. I like it. But what's it got to do with little Clydesdale. Stop with that? What happened to me?
Speaker 3: It could be anything, right, go with golden retrievers for a couple of years, or I don't know, ducklings. So you had these horses pull your wagons back in the day, maybe once, and now it's all for show.
Speaker 1: I just it's just it's again, it's just manipulative. It has nothing to do with your product. You also didn't like the little girl on the potato, which another person liked the adeline. It was cute, all right, it was really cute. I feel like a clyde Dale. She was raising a dam potato for lace potato chips, Katie.
Speaker 4: I feel like a Clydesdale is a symbol of like patriotism and you just hate it.
Speaker 1: What's like a good American horse?
Speaker 3: I'm not anti Clydesdale. You're missing the point. If there was an ad for I don't know what do I like. I'm wearing uh on Cloud running shoes. Okay, right now? If on Cloud had a big Super Bowl ad with a mother painfully giving birth and then holding her baby in her arms and feeling the young the love that it can only be between a mother and a baby on Cloud running shoes, that would happens much to do with the freaking little horse as the beer does.
Speaker 1: If you know that, right? Yeah, I agree at some point, it is just that it is just that, right, just somebody nuzzling a puppy. No it, look at this puppy. Hold the puppy. Up's cute.
Speaker 3: Nuzzle a puppy kmart? Yeah, okay, what's the connection again? My capacity for joy has died.
Speaker 1: Pity me. It's it's fine, don't hate me. Pity me. What happened to the ads of the nineties. I'm Bob Dole and I can't get an erection. Those were good ads. Wow, old politicians with a rectal dysfunction. Huh. I don't think he was in every ad. Just that's the one. Jeez, I'll tell you who was in every ad. Gronk, there's gotta be. It's like you learn and economics one on one, the finishing returns thing. Yes, like you know, the enjoyment you get out of one ice cream cone, but the second ice cream cone not so much. But let me get to the fifth. You hate them? It doesn't Gronk have that problem. And if I'm signing him up to do you know if we bought him for an Armstrong and Getty commercial and I found out, oh, you're gonna be on fifty other ads, I don't think we're gonna get any minded job having Gronk and our Armstrong in Getty ad.
Speaker 3: I just think he has a good agent who said, look, we're not doing exclusives right now, but there's there's nothing else in the wind that we're aware of. You're in every single ad because he realizes this big lunkhead's appeal is only going to last a couple of more years.
Speaker 1: Let's just cash in the big lunkhead. We will finish strong next arm Strong and.
Speaker 7: Yetty and officials in Fort Lauderdale are keeping a close eye on the city's coastline. This weekend, beaches were closed for a time after balls of tar were spotted on the shoreline. Swimmers were told to stay away. Other beaches in the air also reported seeing the oily substances.
Speaker 1: The coast Guard is now investigating. But you don't like balls of tar on your beach, all right, ricky So. Kanye the musician went nuts on Twitter over the weekend, posted a slow I'm reading now from a publication or all publications. A slow of anti semitic and misogynist content. Also targeted ill children as part of several posts claiming that he only interacts with people are useful to him and that he has no respect or empathy for others. For instance, this tweet, I turned down three photos this week with Make a Wish kids and wheelchairs just out of nowhere, he tweets, I've.
Speaker 3: Got the what the hell look on my face? I just I don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 1: Nobody's sure what was going on there. Alongside his post about the Make a Wish children call it, Kanye also shared his support for p Diddy. Why he's manic, he is, That's what he's doing in Psycho Yeah. Then he went to Instagram, where he shared a video of himself facetiming P Diddy's son and how he's down with P Diddy and something earl. There then lots of stuff about the Jews that he's always into and what's the latest there, Katie.
Speaker 4: So he had an advertisement during the Super Bowl, but it was only in the Los Angeles market, and he's in a dentist's chair, clearly somewhat high, and he's talking about I spent all my money on a commercial in these new teeth, so I had to shoot it on an iPhone. Go to easy dot com. Well, you go to easy dot com. The only thing on that website is a T shirt with a swastika on it.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's it now. The being down was Diddy thing? I get.
Speaker 3: He just trotted his poor prisoner wife out naked for the Grammys, so he's obviously down with the porn and sexual exploitation. But Derfurer is, well, what's going on?
Speaker 1: If you've ever dealt with children, I guess it doesn't have to be children. I've known some immature adult adults go on this sort of thing where you go on some sort of rant where you're like trying to be hated. It's some sort of you're feeling bad about yourself, like you feel like you're a piece of crap, and you're like going out of your way to make them tell you your piece of crap or something, you know what I'm talking about. Like it's like rage bait. I've never done it, but I've seen people do it, and it's kind of sad, like it's it's confusing at first, and then you realize, Okay, they're really in a bad place right now and they're like going out of their way to be awful to get attention. Oh wow, I've seen this before, and I think that's what Kanye's doing. And he's open about the fact that he's mentally ill, right, he's bipolar and everything like that. For instance his tweet, any Jewish person that does business with me needs to know that I do not like or trust any Jewish person. And this is completely sober with no hennessy. I'm never apologizing for my Jewish comments, just lots of I don't like Jewish people. I'm going to normalize talking about Hitler, he wrote a minute later, Hitler was so fresh. Yeah, that's that's a guy who has fallen apart. Yeah, if I lost everything again tonight, it was worth it. I can die after this. I tour for the money I'd rather be playing than which was made by Jewish people something or other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the particulars to me, I don't have outrage for that.
Speaker 1: He's obviously lost his mind. Yeah, yeah, he's a seriously mentally ill dude.
Speaker 3: Not like he was ranting about cute little horses and saying it was stupid.
Speaker 1: That would not be forgivable. I'm strong, I'm strong. You're ready, Katie Green.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 1: I'm strong asking Rick Lamar there, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. There is Michelangelo in the control room pressing the buttons.
Speaker 1: Michael, final thought. You know why, I'm glad everybody enjoyed my cheese dip.
Speaker 3: I'm disturbed by how many people made them sick, made themselves sick with.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't control the amount people you've got. You know, you got a trust adults, Maybe you should say, uh, you should have on your there, you know, only using a closed track course or something like that. I don't know. Maximum dosage warning. Maybe add Katie Prude and juice to the recipe, or.
Speaker 3: Oh Katie Green are esteemed to Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, this is actually.
Speaker 4: Really good conversation because I have people on Twitter. I tweeted out the recipe saying I'm already making it for Opening Day, so this is going to start happening to people more than once a year.
Speaker 1: So now they have their warning. Yeah wow, Jack. Final thought for us, here's here's a typical dumb Jack thing to do. I ordered a pizza six minutes before kickoff. You are not gonna get your pizza very soon if you order it six minutes before kickoff. That is my tip to you, even though I'm sure you already knew that. Yeah, yeah, a bit of a popular idea. Uh.
Speaker 3: My final thought is okay, I admit it. I was bitter because the game was terrible. I was rooting for the Chiefs and they were getting moidered, and I know, obnoxious phillies there Eagles fans, and I just said, I had a stressful day to look forward to today. So I'd like to apologize to the little horse, the little Budweiser horse.
Speaker 1: That's big of you. You're a plucky little fellow. Well done, Sam Well, Oh boy. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday. So many people thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong in getty dot com.
Speaker 3: We have more than swastiket T shirts. In fact, we don't have any swastick at T shirts.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of great ang swag. Look at the Ange store. See you tomorrow. God bless America. Puns your name. I'm Strong and Getty. That's bad in heaven. I think your star spangled bosh. Oh my gosh, so good. Is it a real thing? Yeah, it is no joke, So everybody cheer. Let's go with a buying.
Speaker 3: I know it's a cute little horse, all right, but that doesn't make it the best head.
Speaker 1: Oh come on the hell they could have that little horse committed murder.
Speaker 3: It would be the number one super Bowl Lady
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty