Speaker 1: Big Bank. DJ Scream Bring You Big Facts podcast.
Speaker 2: Live from Revose Studios in the A til you know what it is. It's time for Big Facts, Big Bank.
Speaker 1: What Up?
Speaker 2: DJ Scream, I'm here, Travis Porter is here, d J Spins is here, We are here.
Speaker 3: What's up, Strap, What's up? Spins? What's up?
Speaker 4: Shout out in the Disney World? Handling the business with your kids? My FaceTime him.
Speaker 5: Later, y'all got that man with the long lead on that man? I got you on count of too, but I got you know what I'm saying, You had the CB.
Speaker 1: What's handed o?
Speaker 2: Fellers every day is amazing. The wellness check, everybody good, everybody, y'all energy always good, good.
Speaker 3: Every time we see y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all right now part party.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get to that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's just say, I feel like when I was riding listening to it, I feel like y'all, I feel like y'all missed, like an Atlanta, Like the Figure eight. I'm just gonna throw something out there, you know what I'm saying, The figure the I don't know what else is there to help me out?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what it feels like when you're ry into it. It kind of takes me back to them party days, you know what I'm saying. That made the project.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great party records. We wanted the club, hence the name party Pack, Like just short, sweet and quick, you know and energy smacking.
Speaker 2: Now, can we get that vibe back when everybody used to party in Atlanta being there? And they really ain't no clubs like that. It's just lounges and hooker now, right, lounger.
Speaker 6: But I think it be going on at the crib too though, what you mean, you know, just a little yeah, okay if you know, you know type situations, but still going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we just curating. We're curating it right now, you know, so we do it at the spots we be having like our little private joints. I don't think the club's ready for it right now. Like just the overall people in Atlanta, I don't think they ready for that, not yet. They cool as hell, you know what, you know? Cool? This music ain't for cool people, bro. It ain't for people that just want to you know what I'm saying this for people that might pop a six and turn up in the club. You know what I'm saying for them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I think it's coming back to that though, where.
Speaker 5: I'm telling like real city people, they fucking with that ship, bro, everything tro dropped this ship.
Speaker 4: Like it's just like people they trying to get back to the fundship.
Speaker 1: I think people talk about it more than they actually doing it.
Speaker 4: I go.
Speaker 1: I think people the club need to get that. But everybody still do the same thing. Still going to section. Still don't walk out your sections.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like were walking out the section, Bro, we don't we on the floor. We're going to get some joints over there that section, bring them back over here, you know what I'm saying. That's what traviy do. But like I don't think just everybody just the a't they not? Everybody too comfortable? Bro?
Speaker 5: I see the artists trying to do the music because how they sampling the music, like sampling all the old ship. But like you're saying, it ain't it ain't trickling down to the clubs like people too cool cool?
Speaker 1: Right, That's real thing.
Speaker 6: Maybe in Atlanta though, just Atlanta, because I do see people partying, you know what I mean, Just maybe the culture.
Speaker 4: You know in the city is just all big cities, small town.
Speaker 1: That one spot camp like it's just outside joint. It's sections, but it's still like a dance floor where people couldn't ship.
Speaker 6: They partying, you know what I mean, vacation spots. Yeah, yeah, it's still going on. You know, I just think Atlanta, you know, we had a wave of stuff that kind of made niggas a little too bougie.
Speaker 4: What was that black Mecca? Mecca?
Speaker 1: We see too much? Like we see too much him?
Speaker 4: Were used to him?
Speaker 1: We didn't, We didn't. You can't tell him nothing to him? Yeah, you was Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Was Atlanta better off there before we became him? Was it better off there musically?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Opinions, Yeah, I think we was better off.
Speaker 4: I think the vibe was different too, So yeah, we're better off.
Speaker 1: Better off on some like because I feel like just the Atlanta music in general, y'all, Like, bro, it was all fun even when it was gamester, even when there it was fun, Like you can hear the fun you can, you know what I'm saying. So, but like you know, just the time this ship got serious serious, Like.
Speaker 2: It's so serious though, I'm just trying to Sen, it's like he woke up and just how we went to the trap era.
Speaker 4: We woke up and it was like trap era. I feel like we woke up and it wasn't the that no more.
Speaker 7: Ask me not to cut the number. One where it started was when they introduced hookah in the club.
Speaker 4: That made it most serious.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah to me because when when I remember all everybody on the dance floor, even if you had your section, wasn't know who.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta kount of be stiffing, like not hoogo aroma.
Speaker 1: But that the the hookah though.
Speaker 5: But after them, it was like you think with the scammers, it's the hookahs what he said, the hookah.
Speaker 1: That was around the same time thoms the hookahs and when ship started getting a little.
Speaker 5: Because even in section sexual was lit like yeah, when the hook hold.
Speaker 1: Up, that was too cool. Right now when the hooker get I don't want to spill it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to yeah, bro, just honest with y'all, man, like blowing the hookah and being stiff as crazy.
Speaker 4: That just sounds hey man, you have me too. I you know, I don't know the bank. I ain't never seen my pro the bank over there, even me pad me to hook.
Speaker 1: Man, I was smoking last night man still padding me to still Still I'm really nig like I can't be still.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah he.
Speaker 7: Went third the party, he is part he might be three.
Speaker 5: They got I'll be seeing motherfucker with portable hookahs now oh yeah all the.
Speaker 1: Now y'all seen the joints with the lawn joint Like, bro, you walking around with the joints this big like literally hookah.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I said the portable hookah.
Speaker 4: Man, that's crazy man, So hookoa hookah is the blame for a lot of this, but it's a major part.
Speaker 2: What's the worst than the drink? Now, drink has something to do with it, too. Drink changed the.
Speaker 7: Dirtist we were going crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I know banking.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: When you get drink, you'd be cool.
Speaker 4: Everybody One drinking won drinking. Everybody everybody want drinking.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people was.
Speaker 1: They act like they were drinking the pump faking, but.
Speaker 7: It still was lit inn though, like dirty two thousand and eleven.
Speaker 2: This ship was Yeah, the future era of to drink. I'm talking about a couple.
Speaker 6: I don't think you slowed down to like twenty twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean it's the.
Speaker 4: Ship the DJ playing in the club to what y'all need to play again?
Speaker 1: I think, I think again, like it's it's a lot of outside like Atlanta playing a lot of outside niggas. Now like back in the day, bro, we're playing all Atlanta ship playing.
Speaker 4: Playing that because Atlanta ain't making enough of.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean that took why were giving up song right now? But that's what I'm saying, like back in the day, like niggas play Shotty little Young La Atlanta all right the whole night, the whole night. Yeah, niggaint heard no boosty and you no way be niggaint heart. You know what I'm saying. They might play busy, let me stop playing it on today?
Speaker 6: What I mean, you're right one thousand percent right, But another since I'm doing time stamps today, the first time I experienced Atlanta not going all the way Atlanta because back in the club area, we're talking about you got the one o'clock song or the twelve thirty song, and you know about that, like that's gonna be the climax of the night. It was always Atlanta but the first time I went out and didn't experience that was the beginning of the pandemic. And when I went, you know, we was like the only city open. I went outside twelve thirty one o'clock.
Speaker 7: They played Pops.
Speaker 4: And I was like, recipe possible the show.
Speaker 6: But at that moment, I was like and then I looked around in the club, and I was like, I might have knew to Atlanta people. I ain't know none of these people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the first time I ever experienced it. Twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: You he got that New York in the building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that te Grizzly was hitting the same time, around the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, Like they was, I feel like Atlanta is too open armed friendly, We're too friendly.
Speaker 4: I know some people like I was just gonna say it because fuck it.
Speaker 2: But I just blame a lot of not that it wasn't a blessing in some respect, but I blame a lot of this ship on drill music. Bro drill music. Dream music sent the whole culture to the place.
Speaker 1: I got no drill music out here.
Speaker 7: We wasn't know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying talking about Atlanta, I'm talking about and not knocking the original drillers. I'm saying, yeah, it's almost like like Chief keeping all them cool.
Speaker 4: But after that, everybody was drilling.
Speaker 1: Oversaturation over saturation the drill.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm said. The R and B niggas is drilling.
Speaker 5: Seriously, you gotta think you but really with them their drill, your motherfucking that. They started off for the nigga because I'm down for Then they played nhing you bumt fight time.
Speaker 4: They're gonna get They're gonna get beat, not shot sticks. I think that the thing talking about you better, you better get you been. Let me get out of the club.
Speaker 1: First, getting my car, put your hands your fist, fight you saying knocking down your nigga. Get the fighting.
Speaker 5: Then come back next week and want to fight instead of coming, we'renna coming deeper, gonna yeah ship that when they was like, hey.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, when started.
Speaker 7: That in real life?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: And it's crazy they brought They brought the switches with the drill music.
Speaker 1: Yes, the first time I ever heard of a switch was in the drill song. And I'm like the switches, yeah button Yeah. They said the block got a backpack on. I'm like, oh ship, Like what yeah, boy, I'm keep my love my love forty two small little I ain't doing all that ya.
Speaker 5: How y'all, how y'all remain like true to y'all brand though through all this ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's having fun. Like nobody having fun. It's easy for us to stay true to our brand. You know what I'm saying. It's just our brand is fun. We we just go out and have fun. Bro, It's easy. It ain't easy. Let me stop saying it because it ain't easy, you know what I'm saying. But overall, like we just got damn. We just on type of guy that got damn on our way. Bring the porter too, you know what I'm saying. To whatever going on, Like even if it's a sad time, if it's God damn, we're still gonna bring the injured. Like man, we gotta got damn, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And I feel like that's magnetic too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Folks can be on whatever they own over there, but you see these folks over here having a good time. Yeah, you know from the way I see it, you know the women are you know, they here for a good time, so that she's gonna kind of gravitate, right, you know, where are you looking at it?
Speaker 5: How y'all maintain just being staying in the group, like just staying Trasportter.
Speaker 1: Ship, growing up together. Yeah, like growing like bro, we fight, we argue, we we go through it, all that shit, just like fucking regular people do. But it's like you just know your people. But I just know my people, you know what I'm saying. And we don't go too far. You know a nigga like to go too far ship you can't even come back back and all that other ship, Like, we just know we've grown ass men. We got a mission and we still on that mission. You know what I'm saying that, Yeah, that ship really it's a blessing broculse I be seeing just like people just don't stay down. It'd be hard for people to stay down, you know what I'm saying. And we bought Ballely baby out on birthday bash because he I seen him in the club. I said, but stay down, But you stayed down. Boy. I remember, you know what I'm saying. I remember everything that you had going on inf and for like that ship not to be going on for that many years and then you just pop out. I love it. We're gonna bring you our birthday, basg. Bro. You know what I'm saying, because that's just like that was hard. Bro. Nick can't stay down.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Name a nigga that came out when we came out, you come happened and they went down and came back up. Don't do that. Don't it don't exist, bro, It's hard to do. Like just like when you're asking us how we stay that ship hard ship? God? You know what I'm saying, it's hard, but like he said, it's gone at the same time, because it ain't. It ain't really that hard. It's like we might argue, we might. You know what I'm saying. We men broke, gonna fight, We're gonna hit men Brokenna hit, but yeah, we're gonna smoke one. We're gonna hit yeah, laying man, yeah, going on on, yeah yeah whatever, no count, no count. But they wouldn't make up brothers. This wouldn't make us stick together for sure. I know if I get a too it with a nigga shouted, got my back. You know what I'm saying, versa what I three?
Speaker 5: But them, Yeah, fight break up and get on your head like we'll stop fighting. Get on your head.
Speaker 1: We almost just did that in Blue Flame the other night because he.
Speaker 2: Stopped showed O God, when you when y'all when y'all did y'all like y'all did do solo ship, you know what I'm saying. So when they did your solo ship, this sometimes was y'all in the studio like in the group aspect of it, or that was just like I think us.
Speaker 1: Doing the solo shit was just trying to show our personalities as individuals at the same time. But yeah, I know I did way too much music, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: Appreciation, thank you, But at the same time, I think we we probably went about the run way so people didn't know if we were breaking up. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. They didn't know how to conceive it, you know what I mean. Yeah, I think I think maybe that was probably like a big mistake on our part of like how we went about it, because we were trying to get people to know our face individually, so we thought, oh, let's just drop solo projects, you know what I'm saying, Because that was a big problem was who is Travis Porter? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So we was like all right, cool, let's just drop separate taps quez black bowl, strap to food. I l so they know these three different people, you know what I'm saying. But then, you know, I think the confusion of it all kind of fuck not fucked it up, but it kind of made people think, like, like he said, like y'all, what's going on? Like even though we was on like Strat was on my tape, I was on our lead tape, like we was on each other tapes. But I don't think the people like received it. Yeah that's the right way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this expense is for everybody. So how I feel now, Like I remember when y'all was a young, young, young young niggas, like young futuristic, all the clothes and shit. But that ain't the case though. More so, how that feel? Obviously it's a blessing first office, to still be here, be relevant, doing your thing, you know what I'm saying. But how I feel to kind of like now you got og.
Speaker 7: Like you said, Man, it's a blessing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I have just seen, especially to a lot of the people who came in when we came in, you know, whether they not relevant no more or might not even be living. So you know, it's just a it's a big blessing to persevere through it, take the lessons that come with it, and you know the way I think now, I feel like we're better than we ever been, just you know, as far as hitting the target.
Speaker 7: So yeah, man, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: And how much I know you get this all the time? Man, like the sound, the spind sound and all that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The people that might have kind of like nibbled on your sound and everything like that, Like what's your thoughts on that? I know, like imitation is the best form flattery.
Speaker 4: But yeah, running with that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, the niggas seem me too humble.
Speaker 3: Man got on me about that the other day.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie man. I ain't even really what I do it for. And you might be right, you know what I'm saying, not saying you wrong, But it's just I just love it for the energy because all the music as a whole just inspired me too. So you know, like if I hear something honestly, you know, I heard some recently that was from somebody that I looked up to, and I was like, damn, wh you got that from you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But I looked at him like, damn, trying to make a million of your beat too. I take it all just go. We're trying to say nig sound nah man, listen man, we just here.
Speaker 4: Get into that. Who wasn't.
Speaker 1: Let me think? I think you talking.
Speaker 6: About Hey man, look now we ain't gonna do it, but yeah, man, it should just keep me inspired to hear ship like that. Man, I'm just I love the gym bro so like I love to make music, like you know what I mean. So I hear something like damn, I'm finna try to God damn make something better than that.
Speaker 7: It's like a sport to me.
Speaker 2: Two part of course or two man? Can you still be a player? Being a player still cool? And do women like players?
Speaker 4: Or they all off to the scammers and gangsters? Period?
Speaker 1: This has been working for me. I ain't never been no scam, I ain't never been a drug dealer. I've just been the player all my life. And I guess I'm speaking.
Speaker 2: Like the younger the new.
Speaker 1: Ship you player is gonna always work. Scamming gonna be up and down, the money gonna be up and down, draw up and down. Player is whatever, player playing player, player playing player on this ship, I feel how you feel, how you feel.
Speaker 4: The first of my brothers, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Got that money talking though I can't cant always the scamming and all that. Yeah, having them doing whatever ship burn.
Speaker 5: Out though, Yeah, And they don't have the right one doing whatever. We just had the ones that want that, won't it. Yeah, they don't have the right one like you can. You can catch You can catch some bullship with the money. You can't catch that real ship with that money.
Speaker 1: With with that they come bo. Oh yeah, it's a bad man.
Speaker 6: You nigga need a little more pe in the system to be out here crashing out like that.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 4: You gotta be in the music though, I always say start with the music.
Speaker 3: In the music.
Speaker 6: In the lifestyle too, man, Nigga talk crazy on the record, but in real life. Yeah, nigga, be but heard about ship if.
Speaker 4: You need be mad about the chicks though, most need to be mad about the.
Speaker 1: Girl really doing thirty fi down the road. I mean, And this ship happened.
Speaker 7: Every week and not here no more that too.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And they still doing what they do.
Speaker 1: They out moving around, got a whole new, whole new.
Speaker 4: So I guess we just answered that if you if you're on some playership, if you feel and you can't go out like that, it ain't possible, right, I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't anything anything impossible.
Speaker 5: Can get treating inside the treat bad man, more mores. Mores stand up over everything. So nigga put their pea cut to the side and get to some gangster ship. If it came down to it's just like a nigga testing your pee.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What what else you're gonna do? You can't.
Speaker 5: It's trying to convert, ran out, ran out?
Speaker 3: Convert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about these women, man, what's going on with the women?
Speaker 1: Man? I'm in the I'm in the best relationship I ever been in my life.
Speaker 4: Man, you get let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about them.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't even know. I've been knowing her for a long time and then we dated before broke up and then like it just came back together.
Speaker 4: What make you be serid this time?
Speaker 1: Wow? I'm old here. But you know what I'm saying. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: You're getting up there, I did that.
Speaker 1: I don't. Did you know what I'm saying. So it's like, bro, at this point, God bringing this lady back in my life for a reason, you know what I'm saying. So I don't know what it is. Let's see. You know what I'm saying, and it was you know what I'm saying. So you know I should be engaged. In a minute, I'm seeing y'all the wedding. Okay, c it up. Long way from figure quiz, Yeah, long way from twenty twenty quizz ship just six years ago. A whole different man.
Speaker 4: Y'all been rocking out six years.
Speaker 1: No, we've been rocking both Okay after the pandemic.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah yeah, but you said you knew her before that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been knowing her like twelve thirteen years yeah yeah yeah, time in the game. Yeah. So that's just like, that's really my friend though, you know what I'm saying, that's like really my dog. I tell her whatever, Hey, I like her, we whatever. Like ship that was, Bro. I'm trying to tell you, bro, you get that. Bro, when you get that one, No, you be you be knowing it. You know what I'm saying. Crazy want to fuck with you for you for sure. I'm talking about I have she know me what I was broke, You know me when I was broke. Bro still the saying vibe saying energy. You know what I'm saying, and she know me up, So it's like, I mean, it's still the same vibe saying energy.
Speaker 5: Now I think that I think that is a bad way. Like you get somebody that god damn, they're your friend. They get to see all the bullshit, so you really can't lie. So you get a relationship with me.
Speaker 1: You know what, nigga am already you've been seeing it. You've been saying you've.
Speaker 4: Been seeing I've been talking to you about it.
Speaker 1: I've been showing you. Yeah, what about you teach me? Now we're good. I ain't gonna talk about no engagements or nothing. But when I started getting my bad boy, he was like.
Speaker 6: Your man, blessed and hollly favored man. But yeah, for sure, lively lady m hm.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about the other ones though. What's your think going on out here? Man?
Speaker 3: What kind of what kind of breed this is? Right now? It seems like it's a different breath.
Speaker 4: Do they got a choice?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: The picking they got niggas ain't.
Speaker 1: Peek right there go. I think it's I think it's equally everybody for I feel like it's for for for them. While women acting like that the man fault, while men acting like that it's the woman faul got a pointing at each other. No, I don't feel like we need to just like we need to get we need to get it together.
Speaker 3: The wars though, we do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That we're just doing the Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's that's what we're in right now. That's the that's the uh climate we're in right now. We just point fingers at each other.
Speaker 7: Some people.
Speaker 6: We got to take accountability though, Yeah, just people in general and women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we yes, if we all just little you know what there go.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm sorry, but you know niggas ain't doing that, but it would be great if they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: What's what what make y'all think? People?
Speaker 5: What make what what y'all think? Made people not be able to take accountability?
Speaker 1: Ego and people be hurt, starred from other ship, hurting, gotta heal, you know what I mean? I don't know. I ain't gonna lie to my girl just started taking accountability for ship. I don't know, you know what I'm saying. I think it was just me telling her so many times, like damn, you gotta take accountability something like you know what I'm saying that you I don't know, but she just started taking account I can't say just but like recently starting to take more accountability for things that transpire in our relationship.
Speaker 7: That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I think accountability. Like niggas don't know.
Speaker 7: That, you need to hold your partners accountable too.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you. You'll let your partner do some ship. God, damn, you ain't even got like hey, but straight up you let that keep on with straight up.
Speaker 7: And be like right or wrong?
Speaker 1: You're right. Definitely tell your partner get right for you get left.
Speaker 4: I think we need to start a challenge. Man, No gossiping. That's was up. Niggas gossip too much.
Speaker 6: See that what the girl is supposed to do even even hearing gossip. You aren't supposed to hear her, nigga, Like, bro, I don't want to hear that ship bro, nigga.
Speaker 1: Early in the morning doing that. Brother their teeth straight? Who did what? What?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Y'all heard about.
Speaker 7: Bro, You ain't that like the channel.
Speaker 1: No, I'm in the group chat like that. Brod to get up there nine in the morning, ten in the morning.
Speaker 4: Bro, you can't keep calling me Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm doing a punk head and y'all got you on the goddamn my nigga, I.
Speaker 4: Got that nigga onna do where you can get through any kind of way.
Speaker 1: You know how nine one one, he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna keep coming. You know how you get through the merchant back the.
Speaker 1: Damn if you called twice to come through?
Speaker 4: Man, how hard is it? How hard is it?
Speaker 2: Just like in this industry, you know what I'm saying, and just hold on to yourself, like not not get mixed up in some ship. You don't want to get mixed up in and not get a situation. You don't want to get mixed up in, whether it's females, whether it's.
Speaker 1: Easy as he is, man, I swear to God. Easy Yeah, stay in the house, staying stay in the house and stay at work the way I got the way it was easy. Bro, I ain't never been to nothing. Yeah, you never heard nothing.
Speaker 4: I never heard of.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: We be in the house, you know what I mean? If they got that going on ship. Ain't got nothing to do?
Speaker 3: Can you make okay?
Speaker 2: But y'all had what you got to think if you're talking to the young boys, y'all had to be outside to become Travis Porter.
Speaker 1: Yeah we was outside. Yeah, we was outside. Was that we was on bullshit before we were Chay reporter that it was unforncuate you was on some different ship. Yeah, but you know, like then would be niggas up when they ship were going on. But nine sticks you can't come back for none of this ship? Yeah? Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So would you just tell like, would you tell your nephew or your nigga just don't rap? What would you tell them if they really want to rap or they really want to get some doing something industry ship.
Speaker 1: I tell my nephew all the time, bro rap about something that people like, because my nephew was like doing the drill music and he never had a gun, never held a gun in his life never you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, bro rap about females, bro, because if you rap about females, bro, that's like a it's like it's general. It's not like, oh, like I feel like everybody likes songs about women, even women like songs about women, you know what I'm saying. So all the sticks, it's like a one percent of people that like that type of music. I feel like, you know what I'm saying, So I can't say that people well.
Speaker 4: Such drugs and violence is unfortunately yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, but I'm just saying it's healthier. Should I say?
Speaker 6: Like, you know what I'm saying, you got it's just like you know, i'd be making analogies and ship. But if you water the plant or you water the drugs, I mean the guns and the sticks and the switches, they're gonna pop up in your yard, you manifest, you know, So you know, yeah, water what you want to see more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying the young nigga that want to get the motion, So what would y'all what would y'all advise to.
Speaker 4: A young nigga that want to get motion? Just outside? It ain't really the same as it used to be when y'all.
Speaker 1: Get some money. Man, I didn't even know this nigga right now, Man, you gotta got to go get you a.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 1: And if you see it by your crabs to yourself, bro, then somebody take you for that bank road. Well, I ain't have no money coming up, but we was broke as hell, but for some reason, people liked us.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's like we were just likable young niggas, like we were just having fun. People just liked us. Bro. We ain't have no fucking money. Like it wasn't about paint then like now. But I ain't even like jury, Boy, Why I bought this ship for the people what they want to see, you know what I'm saying. But I don't. I ain't. I wann't no jewelry, nigga, y'all. The only little pieces I had I had a little small as porterhouse change I had got from Sean Juliers, like twelve years ago. But like, Bro, I don't do jury. But these people want to see that ship. They want to see they want to see that you spent the ear rings was a douve. You know what I'm saying, Like they want to see that, Bro, ship crazy because you can.
Speaker 4: Have one hundred million in your account, but they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: They want to see it on your body. They want to see it on your They want to see it on you, Bro, and your will. They don't make your music sound make it. I just see them in that mayback. I believe him hard like but back they in the handle. Now yeah, but like like now bro it ship they should got to be in their face. They got to see it, which I understand because Nigga be capping, Nigga be lying Nigga, you know what I'm saying. I guess it's just an over over cap back in the day, like nigga. Now they I gotta see that ship bro. Internet Internet, yeah, Internet too. They cut out all that small talk, all that boysh we passing that see these and then it came you know what I'm saying, so in they controls so much ship nowadays, you know what I'm saying everything. Yeah, but again, bro, you need that pain telling you don't even go get that paper bro if I want to see it.
Speaker 5: Bro, how hard wasn't to adapt like to a new era because y'all y'all young nigs, but y'all come from the old era. Yeah, how hard was it to like adapt to the new era?
Speaker 1: Man? I don't think. I don't think it was hard. We just had to recognize, Yeah, and it was kind of hard to recognize because we were so used to like being ourselves and just being you know what I'm saying. We we just used to put on some clothes, you know what I'm saying, Just put on some cool flyship, you know what I'm saying. But it's more now, It's more like we had to understand, like the game is just more than the music.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I feel like back in the day, it was just we'll get on YouTube and some ship, make some little videos and rap. But now it's more than that. It's more than YouTube ship. We're making content before content, yeah for sure, But I didn't know what it was. We didn't understand it. And we're hot in the time machine, bro. So when we came out this ship that we been doing like we hot at the time Machine early now yeah, in our prime, I feel like why the ship were putting out now and even our old records they time Yeah, you get what I'm saying, Like, I like, you know what I'm saying. That might take on how.
Speaker 3: You feeling like?
Speaker 2: People compare you all the Two Live Crew, so y'all was like Atlanta's Two Live Crew.
Speaker 1: Uh, I tell you, I fun with him?
Speaker 3: Y'all heard that before?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like it. I fun with it. That's the that's the that's the vibe. I like, you know what I'm saying, the niggas having fun. Bro, they they overcame some ship, you know what I'm saying, Like they was getting banned in all types of ship. Like you know what I mean? I like the underdogs.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like, I like that I fucked with Luke too.
Speaker 3: What haven what happen? So y'all?
Speaker 4: What's some with Roscoe Dash? Travis Porter?
Speaker 2: Now let's talk for that's when I released the other day?
Speaker 4: Why do you think it is in Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Like when that moment happened, that hit record happened, that we have the division like we don't see it last last year we saw with like Pluto and y K or whatever.
Speaker 3: Why why do you think that is? Though?
Speaker 4: Just just so people can maybe take from yall situation and learn from it.
Speaker 1: Folks on they side, I think you know not even that you got to pick one. We could go back to you know future. I see, yeah, you know you stoud it gonna happen sometimes or you ask him why do why do they but heads?
Speaker 2: Why is it you in the studio? Boom there's a hit boom you're on the same because the hit come out, then.
Speaker 1: It's the it's the people. It's not the artist's exact it. But I won't there's that people in the ear because even in our situation, Bro, literally we was with Roscoe the week before next week Nigga, he was gone. But that's because he was with La the boom Man, and and La the boom Man was in his ear. Oh man, they got it. It's Travis Porter featuring. You know, he's trying to throw his own little swirl in it. Now Roscoe like you know what, right? Mm hmm, Roscoe went, Bro, Roscoe was around us every day. Five days we ain't see him. That's five days of somebody in his ear for him to change his mind. You know what I'm saying. It wasn't even him. I don't think. I really do not think Roscoe was Like I think they playing me. It was l A the boom Man putting that in his ear, Like, oh they playing me, mm hmm, l Bullship Man, l A Sad bullship What that's me?
Speaker 4: I just had him on bu homes Man.
Speaker 1: What you do? Man, what you mean? I don't know what I'm saying. Situation, he did that host what he did look get into it. I just told you he.
Speaker 3: But did Roscoe tell you that though, y'all just.
Speaker 1: You know what's going on? You know, listen, man, come on, y'all, what's on?
Speaker 4: That was that was always turned up?
Speaker 1: The one, Yeah, the one that was the one that hit changed. It's out y'all DoD the one that was supposed to get me out, my my Mama crib.
Speaker 4: So y'all performing and he was performing two different songs.
Speaker 1: We was, we were performing it together. Yeah afterwards after the hell yeah, why what not?
Speaker 4: It was his song?
Speaker 1: Still know my part my verse would not do that. He brought up the song we hopped on it. You know, we were putting our mix tape at the time, put it as the last song on our mix tape, you know what I'm saying, And the motherfucker took out legs immediately. The way the song was labeled was incorrect. And what at the same time, niggas knew you know what I'm saying. At the same time, do that matter?
Speaker 4: That do matter?
Speaker 1: W brand? You don't got no brand. He's trying to get one, trying to get and you're gonna get one off this one.
Speaker 4: But with the wrong name.
Speaker 1: What was what did you say? I wanted to look at the you know he was still a TL. Was his name with a T? His name was? Ok? So was it at changed when he remixed the song with Umber?
Speaker 4: Was it Travis Porter featured Roscal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, nigga.
Speaker 1: That so confusing? But who when it was? Say whose song was it was? It was ATL song, but it was on tape. So a lot of times I'm just saying, when when niggas ship be on niggas meets tape, sometimes that motherfucker you say the artist mix tape, it is featuring another art epecially this time that we in right, So legit, you know what I'm saying. You correct, That's what I'm saying, like and then you correct. But don't don't nobody know who a t L is at this time? Right? Why wouldn't Why wouldn't it be okay for somebody to hear at L with Travis Porter and say, Travis Porter feature at Why wouldn't they do their research when they see at L? Who did beat vibe originally? Did the recooked? Ye? Now see that what I'm saying, y'all k.
Speaker 8: Blew up all that too already Yeah, he had a whole bunch of ship you know, but I think that was the really I think that was the one that you know what I'm saying, Yeah, exactly, but that was a part of the that was the part of the whip up to like they go down to Valdosta and k E down there.
Speaker 1: We was already working with k E down there. We did have a singing light. We did a whole bunch of songs down there with Roscoe. But when we left, k stayed down there. Roscoe stayed and later boom Man and that's when they whipped that whole little you know what I'm saying. So you're saying, l A based man, l A Bro. What I'm saying is, Bro, it don't hurt nobody for the song to come out as Travis Porter featuring a t L. Because don't know about you know who at L is at this point. So this is your cataport moment to to to brand yourself. Bro y'all already having having motion. Yeah, so it's like, bro, who is this nigga on the song with Travis Porter? He hit? It was a hit. That what I'm saying it is a hit.
Speaker 5: You what before Travor Porter with travs Porter when y'all dropped them bangles, then they knew y'all the same thing.
Speaker 1: So a t could have came out with.
Speaker 5: The same song by itself, by itself. So why wouldn't nigga gonna want their name first? I get what you're saying, but niggas gonna want their name on the hit. See what some regular ship here is.
Speaker 7: The name was on that in correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So that what made him bite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that made him bite the Yeah? Then w you right?
Speaker 3: Who was that was?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 3: That was that y'all moved? Was that the label?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: All in all, it's our move game? If it came out, I ain't gonna be like, yes, management it was. I said, that was a mistake. You know what I'm saying? What it is, bro Like, I don't think it was that deep game. I swear, I don't feel like it was that deep.
Speaker 4: But that's the same thing with Jesus.
Speaker 1: Was in future?
Speaker 2: I asked that because I ain't saying it don't happen nowhere else, but it happened in Atlanta down there every other year.
Speaker 5: No, because it turned business. It'd be all fun once you get in the studio wants to turn business.
Speaker 1: And know what I'm saying, and who who turned the business? They want to ask you.
Speaker 4: The niggas behind y'all in the new behind them.
Speaker 1: La the boom man turned the bit.
Speaker 5: But whoever y'all was already.
Speaker 4: Signed, shown already had managers.
Speaker 1: We had a management. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So they thinking bun it too for y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, and for us at the same time, they're supposed to get what Bro don't got no business.
Speaker 4: But I got to hit he can't create the business, to be right.
Speaker 1: I just felt like when with him doing business, it sucked up the business.
Speaker 4: So let me let me see about the splits. What about the splits? The splits was.
Speaker 1: Gonna be win. Those splits we ain't doing. You were just going We just dropped it on the mix tape and it went up and it went up, so nobody had time to do no splits. I think it was just saying Travis Porter and we did no splits, so it made it look like we was just getting money. Bro, we ain't getting no money off that song.
Speaker 4: Show money.
Speaker 1: He was coming up.
Speaker 2: He was paying respectfully as DJs in the booth. You know, they're coming to the booth as you got that Travis return.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying, like stepping understand.
Speaker 1: But now one another one of them? Know I'm just speaking to them. He said, what if you can make now another one of but.
Speaker 5: They all did, y'all already had smashed.
Speaker 1: Y'all already was Yeah, I know the FIRSD one that was, but I want to.
Speaker 4: Get it away or I want to get a mistake at this ship.
Speaker 1: Needs to say at year. But look, but let me tell you this, bro. While we we made that was the first song we did all the way turned up. But we got in the studio with Buddy and we literally start cooking out songs and start. I was like, oh, no, Buddy gonna be something. He got hooks, he got I already knew it, you know what I'm saying. So I ain't never think, oh, he ain't gonna never get another nothing like. I just felt like he could have just used this the right way and then it could and it could have benefited both of us instead of you giving some ship the soldier boy, that soldier boy. Ain't you know what I'm saying? Yeah, Yeah, the l A play was sojier boy and k you know what I'm saying, remake the song, put it.
Speaker 5: Out, So y'all song still out now, the one y'all had is still out. I don't think it's like Ontah, Yeah, but y'all still.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Guess what every show, every show was playing it. Yeah, you better man? Why would not every show? Bro? Like I said, with us, he actually new project yea yeah yeah rosc on the on the new joint.
Speaker 2: Was that moment, So that's another important part of it. So what was that moment when y'all put all that ship to the side and sad man, that ain't about nothing.
Speaker 1: It took me a minute. It took me a while. I think they was talking to Roscoe. I wasn't talking about I was none, just because they gotta goddamn keep going with this ship, bro, Like sometimes we're gonna be hiccups. Sometimes niggas ain't gonna got that. But I realized that we all make great music. So back gonna be back there, bro. It was up being back then. We were kids, man, We ain't even know to be and we ain't know what we were doing.
Speaker 2: Different world though y'all y'all didn't like each other. I don't know if y'all ever got the fighting but won those sticks, we don't get everybody's still.
Speaker 1: Here, ye, don't you know what I'm saying. But you know what I say, we don't definitely seen buddy. Yeah, we have to see them outside on some Yeah we passed this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Niggas blessed to have more opportunities and that didn't happen to get it right.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, but even be straight right now, you know what I'm saying. And I don't even think it was that deep back then. It was just like emotional because like I said, like that was supposed to be our Travis Porter at Roscoe first joint to go all the way up through there. But again we had to I had to go back to the drawing board and figure it out.
Speaker 7: And we got ladies bring it.
Speaker 1: Still kids. Yeah, yeah, they were like nineteen years dude, Like you know what I'm saying. So it was just eighteen eighteen, nineteen years old. And then we just went back in the lab, cooked up, go shorty, cooked up, just kept going. You know what I'm saying, Get naked, naked rain, bring it back, hey, ladies, Like Nigga just had to Nick can't stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not to keep talking about that time. I just got to no cure what happened with Tiger on this ship one time?
Speaker 3: Then something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Tiger had so we had when we originally we sent Tiger he ladies three verses on our He did three verses on three verses and drop that ship. Hell the nigga, I said, the nigga this ship put it out. He put that bitch out, I said. But the people was going crazy. They're like, oh, this motherfucker. Bro. It took us so long. Anyway, we hated this to cease and assist and then get his version off put we had to drop our version the next week.
Speaker 4: Ahead.
Speaker 3: I know what you're gonna say, What.
Speaker 1: Why you ain't lett him ride? That ain't the original plan. The original plan was version in your version, No nona keep us on the hook nose b ship what is he?
Speaker 5: But at the same time he tried, y'all basically, yeah, you don't sit ship my ship out.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. He road with you back. Yeah. It ain't no name situation.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If it was, if he would have put it out Tiger Travis Port and we still have verses on it. I wouldn't have been tripping because it's still gonna do what it's doing.
Speaker 4: He said, he had y'all feature transport, though I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: He probably did, but he had three verses. What do you put what if you sit in.
Speaker 4: The bed with Drake and Wayne on them with y'all.
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 4: Right Wayne, he said, y'all y'all on the hook.
Speaker 1: No, at that time, we would have said, go do it.
Speaker 7: What ladies, I'm so glad.
Speaker 5: No, hey, lady, Wayne, Wayne and you and him type young money, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna keep it. Really, I would have said keep him on that.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, look I have me around. Oh No, I probably.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have did that because back in the days, like Charlie was teaching niggas about numbers percentage. So one you having them niggas on this song, you see the percentage that you it's three of us already the bus down. Crazy. No, I would have been like, nah, bro, we'll take one of them niggas.
Speaker 7: Maybe already it's like that it's day record.
Speaker 1: Wayne would have kept Wayne on that.
Speaker 7: Give him a twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wayne won't publishing and all that ship. Man, these niggas. Bro when it comes to their business. Brother, you gotta kind of you know what's going on. You want Wayne Drake Nikki on one song we didn't know being one three percent. I get one, he get one, get one.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 1: But but I'm glad it did work out though with that. But Tiger cool though, he was just he just knew a hit. Yeah, he knew. There's like some ship I probably do. You've seen me some ship you finished. I didn't do a verse the verse results. But I can't blame him because he knew a hit, you know what I'm saying. I do blame him from trying to be selfish a little bit by like trying to hold it all to itself. But so it's booming wrong and wrong, booms wrong. Why he's wrong, He cut me out the deal. That's why he did that. Cut you out because when he re did the song with Soldier Boy, you cut me out the deal.
Speaker 4: I can see y'all want on the version with them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, I ain't get no money. That's why I'm mad. But I blew the song up real life and real life. I blew the song up, and then you took it from me and then gave my relationships and relationship with our partner. Oh, they took the whole thing, I thought, y'all because it was on the hook, was on the hook, and it was all three of y'all on the verses.
Speaker 5: Yea, he had a verse on the original. Yes, his cousin y t what's what's the what's the what was K beat? Harding to beat your hand on? K?
Speaker 1: He beat su compared to original.
Speaker 7: Vibes ain't no dis just with original.
Speaker 1: The original was all a real all the way turned up be he just copied something.
Speaker 7: He just remade it.
Speaker 1: He just remade I didn't like. No, not the same sound, but the same.
Speaker 4: So he could cut vibes suit for that.
Speaker 1: Worked it out. I think they worked it out with I think they worked it out with him. I think they Yeah, I'm pretty sure they did.
Speaker 5: So so what so they they so, y'all, how the here y'all ain't make no one.
Speaker 1: Out this ship because we didn't do no business like just how they're saying the business was sucked up because of a name. We didn't do no business on the song. It wasn't no business, so we didn't.
Speaker 7: We never didn't know then, But that's before Spotify and Apple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, folks folk streams.
Speaker 6: So when the song came out, it was Rosco Dash and Soldier Boy. No Travis Sporter. Yeah yeah, they turned up in the streets and ship like that. But when it came out on the CD, yeah no, Travis Sporter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So basically we put in all the leg work and didn't get no money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. That why that why I was mad, And that's why it took me so long to even forget eighth now, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: I remember I had to try it out yeah together. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's why it took me so long to even forgive Roscoe because it's like, bru, y'all took some money out of my off my plate, out of my pocket, a lot of money games, you know what I'm saying. It ain't just about y'all saying the nigga stole something, but it's like, like, bro, like I said, I was supposed to get out my mama house with this one. You know what I'm saying. It was supposed to get me out of all mama You know what I'm saying, But it didn't. I have Saucy and then when we did I think documentary, like we went back to ground zero. We had to get back in the lab and yeah, then we got I think the when we did short Yeah right, you know what I'm saying. Like sometimes sometimes when you get bought out of deal or you know, just be a.
Speaker 7: Test man, make you better, stronger.
Speaker 3: Don't shit around and just have resentment and be mad and.
Speaker 1: A lot of the whole life.
Speaker 7: Go to the gym, to the gym shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got a lot of niggas out here, to my niggas, black bottom and ship like that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep working.
Speaker 7: You gotta keep working to get out there and hoop.
Speaker 1: I'll give it.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: Hey what some ship that that you had, all of us had had to kick that would have held you back, Like, man, I gotta leave that behind.
Speaker 4: This don hold me back.
Speaker 1: I don't hold me back like some personal.
Speaker 5: Ship like how you're saying your girl and have accountability, was it? Then the nigga have to do.
Speaker 4: This is what I gotta do, man, because she's gonna hold me back if I don't.
Speaker 1: Get I think, uh sometimes ego and they come at that cause sometimes but at one point time to me, that like I don't want to hear, but it could be ship like that, some smiller that hold you back in your own way, your own way when you got listen sometimes Yeah, I don't know. I think ego. I don't know though, something that would have held me back if I didn't change it. Lean. Yeah, but Lean was a very angry drug.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think for me, Bro, I used to be kind of like stand office a little bit. I don't know how how or when that became a thing, but I remember like I would go to shows and I'll be stiff, like fans would be trying to talk to me, and I just yeah, I don't know. I think it maybe was the Lean.
Speaker 5: It had me cranky, ship different that ship linger around to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that the next day when you get out. Yeah yeah, so I used to be like real, yeah, I don't know what it was, but I think it was the Lean, y'all. I ain't gonna even cap I think that that that. Yeah, ain't trying to hear that respect.
Speaker 7: It's liquor for me, like the liquor, like you know, like.
Speaker 1: You ain't never had no attitude, You never had no attitude on Lean, damn you.
Speaker 4: You're sitting too.
Speaker 7: No, he's a little work.
Speaker 1: They had them people.
Speaker 5: Coming out crazy man shout out to But y'all really the whole up that ships fight.
Speaker 7: In a good way.
Speaker 4: I gotta ask, right, take.
Speaker 5: Good because you gotta think, bro, this ship became like niggas in takes has been sitting sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: That niggas went y'all that dirty.
Speaker 6: Uh But see all right this I want to say this. This even for me, this ain't I'm not exempt from this. But my golden rule is as a grown.
Speaker 7: Man, you got your advices. You do what you do.
Speaker 6: But as long as you doing the drug, when the drugs started doing you that, when it's time to you know what I'm saying, put that down and move back.
Speaker 4: The niggas that's doing it just to be cool don't even know the effects of it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They ain't even made they man up on who they is. So I'm trying to follow the tree.
Speaker 1: I don't do you immediately off the rip, don't play something that would be happening. Yeah, I don't know that that Oh my god, y'all don't know. Don't do lean.
Speaker 2: It changed when it Okay, so you had the like the defail err And ship.
Speaker 4: Everybody was on the X pills. Okay, that was one thing. XI lived cool. Then came in and Lean and then that changed. Niggas demeanor.
Speaker 2: Then came in and Lean and all these weird pills mixed together and that's what we started getting.
Speaker 3: All this emo music, emotional and what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm telling that ship changed everything.
Speaker 1: At the same time. Bro. It turned this ship up. Bro, I'm not gonna up with that Lean in that Molly was thirteen lobby running game, running around the lobby. P we long way bro with the park?
Speaker 4: Was it the perk?
Speaker 1: I think that the perk is some whole other ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, when they added the perk, you.
Speaker 6: You want to put it on the Lean man, Lean put on the Lean with drugs.
Speaker 1: Drugs, the drugs, Bro, Yeah, class A your Class A drugs different than the ones.
Speaker 4: So other than shrooms and we all the other ship is what made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shrooms and we. I feel like that's original.
Speaker 6: I love I'm sorry I can't say that.
Speaker 4: But them that ship keep you mellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the uppers, the uppers them, the ones. You gotta worry about that. What I say, I ain't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to South eating Lean was a downer, But the next day, yeah, ship lingering.
Speaker 4: But I ain't gonna lie like.
Speaker 1: They ain't never really up. Yes it did, nigga. I've been around you before you I don't even.
Speaker 5: Remember you tell when the nigga trying to go clean like music stuff and the music, ain't it.
Speaker 4: Fact up? Your mind expanded?
Speaker 1: And I feel like I'm going to do that. Also because I tried to broh no cap bro the Lean bruh getting off Lean, Bro. Yeah, it was not no easy task. Bro. It's not the easy task bro. And even recording, like I was getting off Lean with him and bank Road was upstairs at the twelve, but we were standing at the twelve him and bank was up recording. Bro, I'd be downstairs just trying to go to sleep. Bro, I ain't recording no music with them with him the bank Road because just the Lian was just fucking my ship up. Bro. I had to get off that ship. Bro, real kicked it. Kick that ship. It took me like a.
Speaker 4: Month, but here way longer than.
Speaker 1: I'm a strong minded. Yeah, but I'll be drinking. I was drinking heavy heavy, shout out to all my phone shot today, Shot today. Daved taxed me one time day. Yeah, he watched me. I ain't buy no meaning from him, never again, but he just watched me.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even drink drink like when they started bringing all the other ship like I drunk.
Speaker 4: And hot. After that they start much.
Speaker 1: Yeah real, yeah, glad Bottle had it. Man, I wish I wish that bro that ship was different. They glad. They continued that, Yeah that ship, right, that's too good.
Speaker 4: You can take it plane plane exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm putting that joint of apple juice. I was doing whatever. Damn. Look, it's just to be before they got shot, just to be off the for him. He got caught with him. He was getting drawn up. Yeah, he was getting draw up the police scene and they're like, man, you know what I feel. I feel like that's what happened justin Bieber got caught with it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they took it off the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah right after that. Yeah, act was over. After that act was over.
Speaker 9: After that, niggas still having paints in them from five.
Speaker 1: And that they tell you that when I had to stop drinking, that when I was kicking the cup right there.
Speaker 4: Nigga busts her head.
Speaker 1: What motherfucker? One twenty five a lite? You know what y'all.
Speaker 4: Now I've seen with two fifty.
Speaker 1: Now do that, I say, nigga, pay two fifty for this A line different places to be higher than that. I love twenty pandemic dollars. That was my little fifty dollars, twenty five of my little you know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, sweet Spot, sweet Spot.
Speaker 1: I was in Philly, got a plank for five hundred one time. I was like, oh sh nigga. Nigga know how to remix everything. They made no plassic about niggas burning them, pulling ship out y'all in the city right now, they got mixing that ship up, making wings sure in the kitchen, come over, and then putting them in the bottle. And this.
Speaker 5: Nigga know how to do anythings. Remix Now, Black people remix will.
Speaker 3: Will.
Speaker 4: They will find put bro yea bacon.
Speaker 10: Soda on weed to make it white, to make it wavy, Oh my god, nigga stretching it, they called sauting it everything.
Speaker 5: Nigga, nigga, get your head twelve ounce them, you know, especially get that fluffing twin and shake that big.
Speaker 1: Down with that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this.
Speaker 1: That's that's a quarter p.
Speaker 4: Niggas remiss king hustle. No matter what we get, well, we know how to make some.
Speaker 1: They worse than the Tony people. I love make away, right, you got we gotta make away make don't make away me though, don't try to tell me the truth boy if I.
Speaker 3: Go for some time. Look, there's so strong everybody in here.
Speaker 5: Defin that's how niggas checking out these fake pills and ship exactly.
Speaker 1: That's fucking up the game right there. Bro. I don't know what part of the game it is to kill the customers. Niggas killing the customers, bro down. But but do I do be watching like uh, I do be watching it on TV where they like the Jay's like that ship, Like when the nigga died, they wanted to go to where they whoever died, whoever they sold the nigga he they looking for him. I'm like, damn, how y'all doing that? Like a nigga died, Now y'all looking for the nigga?
Speaker 5: Like, nah, nigga actually ride to the pharmacy, go in there and come out like they just got a lot of forms and see some fake ship.
Speaker 4: I look, nigga do.
Speaker 1: Come out shaking the damn But but I think, like the fake pills and ship is really fucking up. Like younger generation, young generation, you.
Speaker 7: Ask me what's wrong with her? There you go, Then you had fake pills at fourteen.
Speaker 4: Hey, if y'all could take.
Speaker 5: One thing from the moment when y'all first came in and bring it to this era, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Consistency? Like if I could just like one thing, like I would just love to just be consistent as I was.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're talking about personal yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, y'all. I would love just to be consistent because we would dropping every three much yeah yeah show. And I think that's what built the brand up so fast. It was just so much music from just this group. But I don't even think nobody was well people were dropping me like that. Let me not say nobody, but it was. It was a handful of people that was dropping music like we were dropping, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like if I could take anything from when we was younger, so now I think we should just be more consistent.
Speaker 4: You think the being inside of it would made it harder and not fun.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, of course the business and everything, even with like the management situation that we that we were in with Street desiccts, like when it comes to like Street Dess having Young Dolph two chain schoolly, and it becomes a conflict of interest because it's like, hey, man, trap is still right here, like we're still working, but everybody working.
Speaker 4: Y'all the first ones over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we're the first ones over there. Yeah, Charlie yeah yeah. So even with that situation, it's like, you know, everybody was moving, but it's like, shit, bro, Nigga had to Yeah, we had to figure We had to figure that situation out like that ain't never did no function to us. But it's just like it was oversaturated, you know what I'm saying. It was just y'all got producers, y'all got rappers, y'all got this. I got that, it ain't no room for us over there.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like, yeah, now show us why, show us why to be focused on you? Basically like like go do something to make me focus on you.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what it was. It was feeling like that you know what I'm saying. It was feeling like that. So it's like ship man, I ain't in the Yeah, yeah, not with some ship I built. Like you know what I'm saying, y'all got it, y'all. You know what I'm saying. A school, Yeah, it'd be business at the same time. So it's like I understood the business. So it's like ship man, let me go ahead, move pivot. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Y'all think this ship changed for the better for the worst?
Speaker 1: Music and music man, I think it changed for the worst. Well, back in the day, bro, when you when niggas dropped music, you had to be a fan to look for it. You have to be a fan to continuously listen to it. Now you don't have to be a fan. You don't have to know two songs from this nigga. You don't gotta know like back in the day, you will know. Like I like GZ, well, I'm listening to everything Geez dropping, I'm listening to everything d G YOLDA dropping. I'm listening to everything you in LA dropping because I'm a fan and if I go looking for it, that mean I like it. But now they just throwing the algorithm throwing ship at you. It's hard to dub the algorithm, the algorithm b the algorithm making you like ship.
Speaker 4: And hold your attention.
Speaker 1: When you got damn spent that little seven dollars for a mixtape in the stove and.
Speaker 5: Her Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right through.
Speaker 1: But now you you might like two songs off some ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Span is much shorter, though, too agree. I think it's good and bad. I ain't gonna lie like that. What you said I one hundred percent agree with. But I think maybe now it's a lot more music that comes out and people don't have the same attention to quality as they did back then, because back then you had to actually get with the producer, make a tape or producers and go press them up.
Speaker 7: These folks just can scream on the mic and hit upload. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's you know, I think it's more so the quality thing because for me, you know, as a DJ and a music fan, it's like, I kind of like it now because I'm in the other genres of music and I can find that way easier than I could back then.
Speaker 5: But I think quality music get lost because it's so much like you said you lost in the because it's so much and then you got a niggas soon and ship dropped like this ship just came out at twelve twelve or one nigga say, that's a classic.
Speaker 6: Y'all see this though, I want to ask everybody, did y'all see that? Now it's official that it's uh, it's more bots.
Speaker 7: On the internet than it is real people.
Speaker 4: For I believe I ain't see it, but I believe that because you got to think.
Speaker 7: I'll keep that in consideration too.
Speaker 4: Listen interview see nine right to get your ad.
Speaker 5: But they got what they said. You responded, No, I ain't saying ship. They just coming like certain niggas got certain people. They're just gonna they're just gonna buy for them. Nigga like say around going there and say the wrong ship boy being sale.
Speaker 1: Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: But they g and get what them bots do persuade humans like niggas. Just a nigga dropped an y'all can drop.
Speaker 5: Right now, y'all dropped probably hard as the mother ain't this to you probably had the box can say this ship trash. Then you have another nigga like me saying if she asked me, and you heard you heard Trasport. They say that ship track.
Speaker 4: In the mind ship funked up.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think how many times have I feel for that because I be in the whole time talking to a box. That's crazy, bro. Now we gotta worry about fun niggas and man, you hate man. You can't win. Ain't no winning. You just gotta run your right, run your right.
Speaker 4: That is up.
Speaker 1: You battling a I and fu niggas. That could be good to know.
Speaker 4: The botch, No, I need to get some bots.
Speaker 1: Try to battle.
Speaker 4: And Drake Drake don't have a botched like rap ship Drake Drake dropped. They go hard for nigga trying to They were trying to do it to Drake like this ship trash. You know, you say, but sometimes people have bots for them too. The haters gonna spend a lot of They gonna got the nigga into it with Lucien Grain.
Speaker 1: You know they got the main money. Oh my god, I need some by me too. I'm gonna put some box on some nig I gonna put some. You gotta use it for good. You can't use us. I'm using this for straight evil niggas. I don't like y'all seeing my ship.
Speaker 5: Everyone niggas said like this is the best podcast, Like damn, I ain't even following nig Then I think that's what the clippers. That's what the clippers is right, because I'll be watching. I just keep seeing agent like you can scroll, keep trying to scroll.
Speaker 1: The clippers is real though, it is real people clipping them joints. They an't paid for that ship.
Speaker 4: Who know the clippers, but the clippers, the streamers, streamers, the clippers. I need the streaming for this ship. I mean the clippers for this ship.
Speaker 1: But we clips, right, they need clippers for every episode so that next joint. You know what I'm saying, get give me In the comments they clippers.
Speaker 5: But a lot of people be hre, I be thinking that should be scaled, like I can get you, I can drow your page, I can.
Speaker 1: Grow your that's a scam. That's a scam.
Speaker 3: That's a scam.
Speaker 1: But it's a real clippers, Like people like you gotta go to the pages, the pages, because it's pages that just do clips. Just did one of them.
Speaker 3: Anytime they say getting that what'sappen's probably a scam?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, what's that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe on What's is probably a scam?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that other ship called not what's that?
Speaker 4: But Telegram?
Speaker 1: Telegram? Real bro? Anything on Telegram, it might be a little sketchy, but that ship real bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So how they be having like ten million followers and like six comments?
Speaker 1: What I think they somebody pay?
Speaker 4: That's just fake followers, Yeah, fake followers from what Indian?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could buy followers like.
Speaker 5: But this sometimes that you can go and they pay the hell of like a lot of comments like fire, they just dropping your mo and you click on niggas from India and two problems.
Speaker 1: I'll be seeing that ship. To me, you'd be like this nigga yo. I don't know how you get people from India and China underneath your posts. But they ain't even they're not even like they're not even talking about the post man this ship.
Speaker 4: But up, bro, man, are we living in the matrix?
Speaker 1: Yes? For sure? For sure this ship is.
Speaker 4: We always were, this ship getting worse now.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: I think what they're doing is they're trying to be so smart they're gonna suck some up. They trying to find too much knowledge.
Speaker 1: Too late, bro, I'm driving I'm driving the Tesla.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go hopping my body and I'm not gonna hoping.
Speaker 1: I'm boutting up already. You go to death.
Speaker 3: Right now, man?
Speaker 1: Ultimately, yeah, we bought it up. Man too late, Man, Man, I love my car.
Speaker 7: So they say you can't beat on joining them, right, I'm going the damn.
Speaker 4: I want to join them the right way though. I want to be a victim of the box.
Speaker 1: I'm already they already got me out of my character on the internet post what I done told you I said something on the internet. I don't apply to a bat folk. I'm telling you what I done did, but I don't apply to a boy and not even knowing the time be dming b chick out who your faith? Trying to call them, trying to instagram call the boat fucked up?
Speaker 2: How how would I would have tpgos versus think that about t TS y'all like the Goat Groups, three Man Groups of Atlanta, there's some others.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all? Do some records never record differ? It's not we never did. No records future well, just the disclaim records with all of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm about to say disclaimer.
Speaker 6: It can't happen because our you know what I'm saying, So, but we did it is some Songsvo was there for Futurist.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's some TP and for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, who the Goat groups, Oh God, Yeah, go after God, the box they never losing, lose.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna lot, but the future the Goat man, the goat Bro. That's ain't nobody just been doing it consistently this.
Speaker 7: Long at the highest level, at the same level.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, like he ain't never like to me, I never went no where like and then he always dropping it to like push the boundaries a little bit. You know what I'm saying. I like that too, Like he'll drop some ship that niggas not fucking with you got to catch up. You got to catch up, you know what I'm saying. But I always fuck with it, you know what I'm saying. But I think Pluto the Goat Man, I agree with it. Yeah, Pluto Goat and hands down unanimously. Yeah, like niggas can't fuck with Buddy like on any type of music. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and staying the young nigga too.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that staying in young nigga. But it's like he he's stuck and he's stuck at thirty. Yeah, he's stuck at Smart found the youth, he got the youth on him. You cut the dreads. I just told I, like, bro, you can make anything. You just talk nigga.
Speaker 4: But he just made the uglas hell that nigga Holly laughing, Hell, everybody chopping.
Speaker 1: Joan Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and the fashion up like yeah, shut yeah, sure, nigga.
Speaker 6: Party talk to us, Man, party pack out now, Man spins TP You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: You know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: You feel me in the Classic, you know what I mean? But twenty twenty six, you feel me.
Speaker 3: For players and ratchets. Players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a player and Ratchet. You know what I'm saying. That's how the party gotta go with some player niggas. But we like Ratchet bitches off also, So we got Brisky on Brisking and Ruby Rose on one song. It's a Ratchet song, Ratchet, but yes, it's super Ratchet. And then we got some ship that's playing with us in Roscoe Dash. Then we got some ship Us and Walker. It's only four features on there. Us and Walker, Yeah, Walker, Roscoe, Ruby Rose and Brisky it's the only features on the album, but all of its just Player and Ratchet. That song with Briskin Ruby Rose down in Miami, y'all go check it out. Nigga't dropped the Ratchets song like that in a minute. It's never gonna get played on the radio. On the radio, you're trying to tell us how to make it a clean record, but it ain't gonna never sound good as a clean record. It just gotta be dirty. It's gonna live on the internet of some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jopson gym for the peop before we get out of y'all.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, stay yourself down your lane. Don't be got damn caught up in what the world got going on. Your motherfucker be in the p Get you a back rod. I'm trying to I ain't got over wrote now, but God just spoke through Buddy Man. He is but a vessel man.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all for having us. Man. I want to say that I was bugging yr about damn. You know.
Speaker 5: We always said though it's like it's three of them and three of us, we're gonna shoot it.
Speaker 4: We never did three people in our life, but now we got it like this. Five you know what I'm saying, said thought.
Speaker 1: On your phone. Bro, you at to check no see you at somebody shrew party. Was when I said, let me get it. My first time ever taking the shrew in my life. Okay, look you didn't look too I'll never take this.
Speaker 4: I ricked Jane.
Speaker 1: Broke. I don't want to have that count. Yeah I will rick James.
Speaker 4: How you feel like?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 1: Groovy lovy baby.
Speaker 4: Like him?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: As many flowers to t P and DJ Spins.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, legendary man for show man. Y'all need some legendary niggas out this city.
Speaker 4: Man. I can't wait.
Speaker 5: My boy got now spin stopped being so humble. Man, Gonna start popping the ship out loud and you got it the pop brop real ship.
Speaker 1: Week Man. You gotta keep wearing that bit face on chocolate green face.
Speaker 7: I'm in the studio.
Speaker 1: Niggas know what they want to find me? Yeah, he spins, Bro. I want to say thank you to Bro because you know what I'm saying. We was locked in, but you make a nigga lock in. You know what I'm saying, So thank y'all. Man. That fire.
Speaker 2: Grass on that Troll Project to you know you, he ain't gonna say it. Got was nominated for b T Metro for that.
Speaker 6: That was cool, but more so, man, just what I saw it do for the coach Sure, Bro hit me up about it. It's like, I'm just able that we was I'm grateful that we was able.
Speaker 7: To do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I ain't gonna lie. That was one of the best studio experiences I've ever been a part of it.
Speaker 3: They brought the city together and took it.
Speaker 1: It was so like I can't even explain it. It was hard, like just seeing everybody and everybody just creating at the same time.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the music and Atlanta real quick, like that's that's how it used to be. Street House over there, House that Roll, everybody's training, hits for one for you, one for you, going on that magic.
Speaker 1: That was the magic. Like just said, like he was in there, Bro. There's so many songs that didn't come out on Future, which is something that is still over there that that can come out, Like it's some ship over there, like trow got so she my black ship over there. I'm gonna look at that one. Let me get that hard drive Bro's.
Speaker 2: In It, Triple W dot big faxpod dot com, Travis Port of DJ Spence.
Speaker 5: Catch a big Facts audio experience on Iheart's Black Effect on Tuesdays, Revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Visit our website now bigfaxpod dot com