Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skinnered simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Author of the number one New York Times bestseller seller just now Confronting Evil. Congratulations, mister O'Reilly. This book is legs and it's staying right at the top of the New York Times bestseller list. Eric Trump did bump you out of the number one spot, but I think after the run you've had you doing pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry for Eric, So that's okay.
Speaker 3: What do you mean What do you mean you feel sorry for Eric? No, you don't.
Speaker 1: You're so freaking competitive, you know, even though you were number one for weeks, it irritates you, admit it.
Speaker 2: Not really, I'm absolutely fine with free competition. You had Eric Trump on your show, I had him on mind. I like him because he's feisty, you know how he gets involved in whatever the conversation is ont LA next week because they bought Confronting Evil for the movies, and we're trying to figure out who the narrator is going to be. Might remember that I'm killing Lincoln. The film was Tom Hanks, who did a very good job.
Speaker 1: All right, mister O'Reilly, I got two big, big topics for you. Number one is the Schumer shutdown, and by all indications, Democrats are getting very, very nervous and they're starting to crumble. Let me play the fake news. CNN data guru even admitting that Republicans have been rising in popularity because of the Democratic shutdown. Listen, take a look here the shift in that popularity versus pre shutdown. I'm on the g when we're looking at the Republican Party overall.
Speaker 3: That brand actually up two points. That's within the margin enviarrap, but clearly it has come over to this side of the screen.
Speaker 4: Look at the net approval ratings for Republicans in Congress.
Speaker 3: It's actually up five points since pre shutdown.
Speaker 1: So what we're seeing here is the Republican brand in Congress has actually improved somewhat compared to where we were pre shutdown. All right, the exact opposite of what happened in twenty eighteen. Now, last week they had an opportunity the Democrats did to pay the military. They passed on that. Yesterday they had an opportunity to extend snap benefits, which impacts forty two million Americans.
Speaker 3: Those are food stamps.
Speaker 1: Now today they decided, uh oh, maybe this is bad, and they're going to propose their bill to do exactly what they voted against yesterday. And they have now been saying the quiet part out loud. We have congressmen and women that we played on this program that have said it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Chris Coons, the Senator, said the quiet part out loud, that the shutdown is their only quote.
Speaker 3: Lets Bridge listen.
Speaker 4: Republicans control the House, the Senate, and the White House. Frankly, this is our only moment of leverage. And although a very unpleasant tool to use, it's gotten us focused on what we have to do to change direction on healthcare.
Speaker 1: So if it means forty two million Americans lose their benefits on Saturday, that's their leverage. And they've said it openly. How do you see this playing out? And I think rightly so. Chuck Schumer's begainst ben again shutdowns his whole life, and we've played montage after montage and now here he is giving into the radical wing of his party and they're admitting, well, they're only doing it for leverage.
Speaker 2: Look at the big picture. So the Democrats are getting really hammered on pretty much every front, with one exception higher food prices, but everything else is going pretty well for the Trump White House and the Republican Party. So they had to make a stand. And that's what Schumer has done about healthcare that they're the party that are more generous in providing health benefits to Americans. The problem is it's a bogus story because Obamacare, which is based on is totally out of control financially. And what the Democrats one is what people don't understand. They want something very specific. During COVID, there were price rises for people that didn't have a lot of money. Okay, there were extensions of Obamacare, higher brackets, lower deductibles, all that cost the federal government billions of dollars. Those were supposed to roll back after COVID expired. And that's what the Democrats don't want. They want those COVID extensions to continue, adding almost a trillion dollars to the budget that were isn't there, okay, and we have a thirty eight trillion dollar debt. That's what most people don't understand. It's a very specific play there.
Speaker 1: But they're also in their proposal because it's one point five trillion that they're demanding to keep the government open for a whopping seven weeks. Included in that is hundreds of billions for healthcare for illegals. Yes, you're right about extending what should have been temporary. You know, the added COVID benefits. That that's people above eight hundred percent above the poverty line. Bill that's that's a lot of money we cannot afford, as you rightly put point out. But then they also want to fund PBS and NPR. That's part of their package as well. I'm part of the demand as well.
Speaker 2: That is the most important thing about what you just raised. Suan knew the Republicans, we're never gonna okay that ever in a million years. You couldn't be in the Republican Party and vote to that. There's a new study I'm leading with it on the new Spin News tonight. Welcome pax pac. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 1: Yes, they did a study so the way, and they did hundreds of thousands of people, and they concluded, after interviewing all these people, seventy percent of the country views the Democrats as out of touch.
Speaker 3: And extreme right.
Speaker 2: But why because exactly what you said that the Democratic Party continues to push benefits for undocumented migrants and does not want any immigration reform. So most Americans will coil on both of those fronts. So sevent not just Democrats. So everybody that was surveyed by this group, this group say, look, Democratic Party is just out of touch with America. We want reliefs at the grocery store. Our pri is already coming down, gas price is coming down, and that looks like a good trend. I think that's going to hold. And we want affordable healthcare. We don't want tillions of dollars being spent on these politically correct, woke programs which the Democrats love, the progressive movement loves, and that is going to destroy them. Next week, I think the Republican is going to win the governorship in New Jersey next week.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I will be in New Jersey tomorrow, mister Riley, and I'm doing a town hall with Jack Chitdarelli. And the only reason, you know, look, I admit when I make a mistake, and I made a mistake.
Speaker 3: I saw the polls. I believe them.
Speaker 1: Four years ago, I didn't see a shot for Jack Chittarelli, and I basically ignored the race.
Speaker 3: I talked about it a little bit, not a lot.
Speaker 1: I didn't go all in, and there are two poles that have at a one point race, including people I really respect, like Matt Towery and Robert ka Haley. So I'm going to do a town hall in New Jersey tomorrow, and by the way, if you want to come here, I'll make sure you get a free ticket, although I think all the tickets are taken. It's in Point Pleasant, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Oh, I headed up there is sure? Are you going down there right?
Speaker 1: I'm going I'm dude, I'm gonna get tatted up and I'm going to hang out of this Jersey shore.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That I've been going to give out pork roles to everybody too, because apparently Mikey Cheryl has no idea what they are. She has no idea what she got seven million dollars and no idea why she didn't walk with her graduating class at the Naval Academy.
Speaker 2: Well, it's really interesting to see and I you know, I wish you the best with your town hall. If she rarely wins the governorship. In man Donnie wins the mayor race in New York City, You're gonna have a tremendous tension between the two entities because about five hundred thousand New Jersey it's commuted to New York every day.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's going to be attention, and I'm going to tell you it's going to be beneficiaries. Bruce Blakeman, Nassau County Executive, the Nassau County, Suffolk County Executive. Westchester will benefit, Upstate New York will benefit, and New Jersey will benefit when Mam Donnie wins, which is my topic number two. Bill O'Reilly correct me if I'm wrong. But there are two polls in two days that came out this week. One had Mamdannie up by ten and the other had him up by fifteen. You tell me it seems pretty inevitable at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I predicted yesterday that he's going to win. And I had a very serious conversation with my daughter, who's twenty six years old, is on the Upper East Side, an attorney, and I said, look, if this guy wins, your lifestyle has changed because crime, violent crime is going to be a factor in your life. You're not going to be able to go out by yourself at night or even twilight.
Speaker 3: And I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to get any personal life at all. And you do have great kids. I know your son better than your daughter. Your son's a great kid, and he's very bright and very smart, very athletic, good kid. But from all you've told me, she's an amazing girl. And I mean that scares me. To have a young any young woman or any woman in the city right now, that scares.
Speaker 3: The hell out of me.
Speaker 2: And she lives in a fairly affluent part of Manhattan. And I don't understand the people living in the poor areas how they think that this is not going to affect them and their children directly. When the police, the NYPD, are ten thousand down from where they should be. I mean, Dommy wants to cut a billion dollars out of their budget. That means they're not going to be able to respond to nine to one one calls.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back, all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly on the other side, and then we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Congressman James Comer coming up as well.
Speaker 2: Keeping the Truth Alive. Sanity is on right.
Speaker 1: Now, I opinion, Now all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly at Billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 3: This is infuriating to me.
Speaker 1: All this last minute pressure, you know, and panic that is set in by people. Oh, Curtis has to get out of the race, et cetera, et cetera. And I'm like, well, where was the panic after mom Donnie won the Democratic primary. I'm like, all of a sudden two and a half weeks out of the election, All of a sudden, now you're realizing that this guy's about to be the next mayor.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: To me, all of these people that have, you know, this last minute panic are not credible to me because I'm like, what part of this or you have you not been able to see? Are your eyes you know blind? Are your your eyes closed?
Speaker 3: Do you not see? Pomo has been lazy in his campaigning.
Speaker 2: Well of the New York electorate were born out of the country and that separated.
Speaker 1: That's a bit, by the way, that is a true statistic. I cited it myself.
Speaker 2: Well, if you hear it from me. You know it's true, Henry.
Speaker 3: Good grief. Can you ever stop? Can you just stop for a minute.
Speaker 2: That's the difference. And look, there are strongholds of progressivism in this country, but the rest of the country is rejecting it. It's very interesting to watch the strong that's Boston, New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, La, the big urban centers. But the rest of the country, including it looks like New Jersey, all right, is saying, you know, this is dangerous this air.
Speaker 1: Right, here's the broader question, bigger picture. I want the you know, the view from forty thousand feet. I think this is going to be this one of the most single, most destructive things for the Democratic Party. They will misinterpret the results. They think they will think this is now the direction the party needs the head, and they will ignore the fact that New Jersey and Virginia should not be close as they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Virginia, I'm worried about because the center of that is northern Virginia. They all work in DC. But let me give you one thing that you can take away from me, Donnie. Governor Vocal is a terrible governor, all right. He's not as bad as Pritzker and Newsom, but she's close. She posed her a picture with man Donnie arms raised. Did you see that picture?
Speaker 1: I saw get booed off the stage and she didn't realize she was being boots.
Speaker 3: She thought they were saying, let's go bills.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you'll see that picture next year when she's up for reelection. She'll lose. That picture is going to assure her defeat.
Speaker 1: It doesn't by the way, it doesn't mean a Republican come win New York. There's too many people like me that have packed and left. Wall Street South is real. We have had many discussions about this, and I'm telling you right now I know companies and people. If this guy's elected, they're out. They may move to the suburbs.
Speaker 2: I live eight months from the Queen border, and my home value is going up twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Sell it now at it's high before, and otherwise you're going to regret it.
Speaker 3: O'Riley. I'll find you a nice place where.
Speaker 2: I live well. And National is the safest county in the country, So I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Bruce Blakeman's awesome. He's awesome. Love Bruce Blakeman.
Speaker 2: Your job, and so's the police. Commissioner Patrick right agreed.
Speaker 1: All right, mister O'Reilly, appreciate you. Thank you all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com. Listen if you are if you are a family member or a friend, and they ask your advice about Okay, I've got problems with the IRS, would you send them somewhere with hundreds of thousands of complaints?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 1: Now that's why, for years, over a decade, on this show, I have told you about Rush Tax Resolution dot Com. If you owe back taxes, if you didn't file returns in year years gone by.
Speaker 3: Not great.
Speaker 1: However, don't be fooled by companies offering too good to be true sales pitches. No, you want the pros, the people that do this full time for a living.
Speaker 3: Deal with the.
Speaker 1: IRUs every day and we'll advocate on your behalf. The people at Rush Tax Resolution dot Com, a plus rated better business bureau, the only company I trust, the only one I recommend.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Over these many years, many of you, my listeners have called them if you have tax problems. Their tax nightmares are over, so get make yours go away. They will do it for you. Don't deal with the IRS on your own. Ever call eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Now they're gonna give you upfront and for free on IRS transcript investigation. And here's the best best part. They will only take your case if they know they can help you. How do you like that? If you're a business behind on payroll taxes, Remember, the IRS can shut down your business come after you personally. Rush Tax Resolution dot Com has attorneys and rolled agents.
Speaker 3: This is what they do every day.
Speaker 1: They specialize in business payroll, high dollar personal cases, and they're gonna help. They're the pro eight two nine nine eighty seventy seven Rush Tax Resolution dot Com. I meant to get to this yesterday. It is it is beyond frustrating that the left in this country has the constant dehumanizing and insightful comments and comparisons to Hitler don't stop. But the worst, worst part of it is they're lying about even saying it. I mean, they're so disconnected from reality. Here's Nicole Wallace. I remember she used to run John McCain and Sarah Palin's presidential campaign.
Speaker 3: What happened to her? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's like Liberal Joe and wants a career in television. I have no idea, but she's not the person that I once knew. And she said, oh no, I don't know a single person that's ever used a Hitler analogy.
Speaker 6: I haven't suggested that Donald Trump is Hitler.
Speaker 3: Would I don't think any Democrat has.
Speaker 4: I actually and I and I think it's a it's a smear that they project back on to critics.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think any Democrat has. Really, he was interviewing that idiot JB. Pritzker. You know, five times the murder rate in Illinois, the homicide rate in Illinois over New York City. Now, I'm saying a lot. And anyway, let's just play JB. Pritzker and all the times he has made this idiotic analogy himself.
Speaker 3: Listen, I studied the Holocaust.
Speaker 6: I'd helped to build a Holocaust museum. This is what happened in the early days of the Nazi regime in Germany.
Speaker 5: Everything that he.
Speaker 6: Has done has been tearing down constitutional democracy. And that's what happened in Nazi Germany. It doesn't take very long to tear apart a constitutional republic. Indeed, the Nazis did it in fifty three days, and our democracy is almost as fragile, and we're seeing it right now. The dangers that we saw in Nazi Germany, especially in the earliest days of Nazi Germany, are the dangers that we need to react to now. People have criticized me for talking about the Nazi regime. It's the one I know most about because I helped to build a Holocaust museum. This is what happened. People's rights started getting taken away, people got accused of being immigrants. This is before the Holocaust really took place. There are lots of authoritarians that I could point to. It happens that I know best because I helped build a Holocaust museum sitting next to Holocaust survivors.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something you used to be. You don't make Nazi comparisons. You don't call somebody a Nazi because you're talking about a mass murderer, and you don't hide behind and well, I helped build the Holocaust Museum as a means of justifying the false use of that term, because that is the embodiment of evil, and it's not just Pritzker. You know, you would think that over at MSDNC that maybe they might do a little homework before they're interviewing somebody like JB. Pritzker and about the rhetoric and the language, as insightful as it is and as dehumanizing as it is while we're living in assassination culture. But it's not just Pritzker, it's all the Democrats. Listen, we have a Timol Hitler in.
Speaker 3: The White House right now.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what's a column. I've called him so many things, but do want to be Hitler for sure?
Speaker 3: Comparing the tactics of Donald Trump to Mussolini and Hitler as a very legitimate thing.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you tonight, do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump's modern dascopo is scooping folks up the streets.
Speaker 2: He is paving the way to become a Vladimir Putin, or to become an Adolph Hitler or Kim Jong Un.
Speaker 3: That's what he wants to be.
Speaker 4: Is that not going too far to make a comparison between the President of the United States and the Nazis.
Speaker 3: Find me a better analogy. Well, Hitler was duly elected, right, Okay?
Speaker 1: Can we be any more clear, Frank in New York. What's up, Frank, New York, New York, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Hello, Sean. I wanted to continue on with the conversation regarding him on DAMI so as I understand it, and it's been said many times, the Marxist agenda that he may try to push as mayor in New York City, there's state, city, and federal laws that are literally gonna fizzle this thing out. But I noticed that there's a lot of talk in the media among politicians that actually show the worry about this guy being in office. I'm curious as to why that worry exists if he can't really well, let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you a question, why if somebody tells you what they're going to do, why do you not believe that that's the agenda they're going to push hard to fulfill. Why would you just say, oh, he can't do that. I'm not so sure that you're right. And especially with Kathy Hulkl now scared to death that her reelection is coming and she's getting booed off the stage by Mamdannie supporters, and she knows her political future like Chuck Schumer knows his political futures hanging in the balance, like Hakm Jefferys in New York knows his political futures hanging in the balance.
Speaker 8: So what you're saying is is relying on the law on the courts, and his limitation of what he can do is not something we should necessarily lean on.
Speaker 1: No, not in New York, the state of New York. No, I don't believe that. For you're going to count on liberal New York justices. The guy that valued mar A Lago at what eighteen million dollars when it's a billion and a half dollar property and it wouldn't even allow our real estate experts to testify. The state that allowed Alvin Bragg to take a statute of limitations case that was long expired and turned it into thirty four felony counts. You're counting on those courts because that's what that that's where that these issues will go. You're trusting that that's insanity. That's the definition of his insanity. I'm telling you believe them when they say it. That's what he believes in, that's what he's fighting for, that's what he wants for New York City. And I can tell you right now and I have article after article in front of me today about Mamdani, And I'm telling you companies, people that own property, they are preparing their exit.
Speaker 3: They want no part of this.
Speaker 8: Do you think this is going to affect upstate as well where I live, Sean, No.
Speaker 1: I actually think it's going to help upstate. I think it's going to help Nassau County. Bruce Blakeman's running on a campaign, you know, get out of New York and move to Nassau County.
Speaker 3: I mean, we just heard from Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 1: He says his property value since Mamdannie brand are up twenty percent.
Speaker 8: That's a lot interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm just telling you the idea that you don't believe when he says something I think is naive went and you know, buckle up because you know, the last two poles had him up ten, another one had him up fifteen. Do I still hope Curtis Slieba pulls it out, Sure I do. But the idea that everybody in only the last two to two and a half weeks is woken up to the idea that, oh my god, he's going to be the next mayor is ridiculous to me. We saw this coming a mile away.
Speaker 8: Yep. I appreciate your explanation, Sean, that that makes a lot of sense and something that's been on my mind. So thank you for that.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate it, buddy, and listen, I'm saying this in all sincerity. Is somebody that grew up in Long Island, that worked a lot of years in New York City and it just got so bad I had to go. I'd walk in a restaurant and I could see I'm triggering half the room. You know, if you have eyes to see, and you know, people might say, well, are your fault. I've been on TV thirty years. I'm very recognizable, and when people get disgusted at my very presence, I'm putting innocent people with me in jeopardy, and I didn't feel comfortable doing that anymore. All Right, my friend, God bless you. Florida is a free state. You're welcome. Eight hundred nine four one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's go to Pete, North Carolina. What's up, Pete? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Jean? Thank you for taking my call. I understand all the people that are trying to leave space like New York, California, Illinois. I'm just hoping that they don't bring their politics with them.
Speaker 3: I say that all the time.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna move to Florida, Texas, to Carolinas, Tennessee, don't bring your idiotic, left wing radicalize policies with you and destroy the state you're moving to. There ought to be a political litmus test, seriously, because those states are thriving. My free state of Florida is thriving. I mean now they're going to put a referendum on the ballot to reduce property taxes because they've gone up exponentially since COVID. And if they cap that, forget it. I mean, Florida is golden, good to go. That they've dealt with the insurance issue that's been a problem down here and that's going to get better. So you know, every state has their issues, but law and order is reel down here. I'll give you an example. I was driving one night and they had a random stop and the police, you know, just making sure everybody's okay.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: And you might be in the country illegally and you don't get a driver's license from Florida if you're an illegal immigrant. You know, you get that in other states. So it's not that we're targeting people. It's just we're demanding that people obey the laws and respect our borders and our sovereignty. We're enforcing the law of the land. It's very different. If you come into this country legally, I say, God bless you. We just need to vet you to a background check, a health check, make sure you're not going to be a financial burden on the American people. That's all we want. Then, I don't care where you come from. Welcome to our country, absolutely all right, my friend hanging in there, back to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Brian, California, It's up, Brian.
Speaker 7: How are you, good day, mister Hannity. I had a little comment in Little History on this mom Donnie character that the Democrats have as their mayor nominee for the mayor of New York, and he has soaked the rich to pay for it. Fifth of nineteen ninety, the day before the midterm elections, Congress passed a luxury tax surcharge on things that rich people bought. If you bought a boat over one hundred thousand dollars, a car over thirty thousand dollars, a plane over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, or jewelry over ten thousand dollars. There was a ten percent surcharge on it. It was designed to raise about nine billion dollars to help offset some of the federal budget deficit. And Dan Rostenkowski, who was the congressman from Illinois.
Speaker 1: Is the chairman of the Houseways and Means Committee back in the day.
Speaker 7: Arguably the most powerful man in Congress had come up with the plane.
Speaker 3: And rushed it through one very powerful.
Speaker 7: So it went into effect on the first of January nineteen ninety one. At that time, the boat building industry in the United States was the best in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, he tanked, I'll jump to the conclusion it hanked. Afterwards people stop buying boats.
Speaker 7: Well, the rich people have options. In the first quarter they dropped by eighty percent.
Speaker 3: And why do you so who gets hurt in that situation?
Speaker 1: Because is it the rich people that say I'm not giving you that money, or is it the people that build the boats? Hard working men and women that you know benefit when rich people buy these.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hate boats, you know, I can't stand them. I've had two little boats in my life. I gave them both a way.
Speaker 7: In the first six months, nineteen thousand jobs were lost. By the end of two and a half years, over fifty thousand jobs were lost. Okay, these were middle class families.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're getting hurt.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm going to add to what you're saying, because you're a thousand percent right, and anyone with basic common sense understands you and understands what we're saying.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to say this.
Speaker 1: I am telling this audience it's like we have a We're a family. I'm giving you family advice. There's nearly eighteen trillion in committ investments in manufacturing that are in the pipeline for the next three years. In the One Big Beautiful Bill was one hundred percent appreciation for manufacturing. That's semiconductor trips, that's pharmaceuticals, that's rare earth minerals, that's automobiles. You couple that with the largest tax cut in history. When Reagan cut taxes, we created twenty one million new jobs.
Speaker 3: You add to that the.
Speaker 1: Wide open industry now that is energy dominance, and there's going to be all high paying career jobs. What I'm saying to people that I love and care about, and that's all of you in this audience, look at these opportunities and make a decision. You might find a career job that's going to double or triple your pay, give you great benefits, and you'll have a great future for you and your family. Get ahead of the curve. Get your applications in now, okay, because that money is being spent, it's going to be spent quickly. So whatever field of endeavor you're most interested in, anyway, you're right one hundred percent. The people that are going to get hurt or working men and women, I hate to see that. I hate it because I lived that life for two decades of my life