Speaker 1: No Willian, no doctor.
Speaker 2: All right, not so much energy now.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: Conserve you have to conserve. Preserve.
Speaker 3: Wait, we can do a roll starter. Let me see did themors turn her location off with me?
Speaker 1: Now that I know?
Speaker 3: That's that's a see it now they even have your location? You don't even know what the mess was?
Speaker 1: Crazy? You don't even know where she at right now? No location found? I used to have it? Yeah, yeah, turn it on on?
Speaker 2: Did you turn it off a while ago?
Speaker 1: For what?
Speaker 2: The fucker? I don't know to know where I'm at?
Speaker 1: You think I just be like looking at them.
Speaker 2: The only person with my location?
Speaker 1: You turn off everybody for everybody? Okay?
Speaker 3: I thought I feel better now, yeah, way better? I thought, Like specifically, it was like, nah, you can't have it?
Speaker 4: Is that because we were just told my micro cheating off air? Turning off your location a micro cheat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that considered like if your significant other turns off the location?
Speaker 1: Is that like micro cheating?
Speaker 2: No, because there's no one involved in the micro cheating.
Speaker 5: There's micro cheating has to involve another person's No, what am I cheating on?
Speaker 1: What are you turning your location of for?
Speaker 2: I'm single and my ship off right now?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he's saying in a relationship.
Speaker 5: But I'm what I'm saying, you can just turn it off because sometimes you just don't want to.
Speaker 4: Be fucking found by its significant other, by anybody. Hide and see what's significant?
Speaker 1: Yeah magnificant others said that to you, how would you feel?
Speaker 2: Never let them know your next move.
Speaker 1: Like your boyfriend, your life partner, Never let your teammates your next is crazy, yo, you my boyfriend and all that, But like, nah, you and know what I'm about.
Speaker 2: To do now to keep you guessing guessing? That is turn it off your location.
Speaker 5: And I've had I've had people have my location and then turn it off like they were like you, I have your location? You sure you want me to have it? Just because when I'm mad at you, turn that bitch right off.
Speaker 1: The game. The things we do now is just so fun.
Speaker 5: Mind, I'm sitting in the crib chill and eating a pint of ice cream. But Nah, E text me and said, wi, you turn your location off.
Speaker 4: See baby, she likes to start fires. You would be like a little pirate. I didn't start fire, but that's what you do. But that's what you do relationships, Like you'll do something like, I know he gonna start panicking or tripping if I turn this location, or if he's gonna start thinking I'm boom by whatever. Right, I'm in the house in a pint of ice, can watch the TV, but I want him to be panicking wherever he at. You like to do things like that.
Speaker 5: If you give me a sleepless night, I owe you several Hm.
Speaker 1: That's sounds like that's in the moment with that's on the moment on the wall, like with interest. Or it can't just be an eye for an eye.
Speaker 5: Nah, ain't an eye for eye, bitch.
Speaker 1: I gotta preserve I gotta preserve the energy. Chill man.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I have a bitter outlook to the location thing, because once a girl explained to me that she's switched her location from her iPad and left.
Speaker 1: It at home, like with her eye cloud.
Speaker 3: I was texting her iPad, but then she could leave with her phone and the location would stay with the iPad. I need the IT guy to figure that shit out. But she's like, yeah, girls, we do it all the time. So that's why I'm the location thing, Like, don't even we don't even need to do that because I'm already going in not trusting it.
Speaker 1: It's tough being in relationships, man.
Speaker 5: Not if you in relationships with faithful people. If you're a good person, good shit happens to you.
Speaker 1: But who's faithful though? There's any people that are faithful?
Speaker 4: What are yet in the world? Because they ain't in this room, right, Oh, don't do that. Don't put that on me. Rory maybe, but don't why we put it on me?
Speaker 1: Put that on Rory but not me. Everyone in this room is single, though. How do you know I'm single?
Speaker 2: I don't how we know he don't text Cole? How we know he like, come.
Speaker 1: On now, baby?
Speaker 4: He's so mad. She don't know why we text? I know who you don't be texting? Who don't be texting?
Speaker 2: I might I know who you texted, I know who you don't.
Speaker 1: We don't figure out.
Speaker 4: Let me text Jamaine for baby D one time. So she could be like, oh ship word, Well he.
Speaker 3: Just text savvy. We're gonna find a way. We'll hack your ye cloud. We'll figure it out. Another password is Marca Fella's finest to to five.
Speaker 1: To five.
Speaker 2: My big brother was big brother five.
Speaker 4: That's my password, baby, my big brother, that's my password.
Speaker 1: Look at the password y'all putting on me. Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Maw is a fasting.
Speaker 5: So if you see him laughing and stopped himself from laughing, it's because he weak.
Speaker 4: Right now, Yeah, I didn't. I didn't wake up for this morning, so hmm, I didn't eat. So now I'm on my whatever I had last night, That's what I'm on.
Speaker 3: Right. And you had some tummy problems the day before. Yeah, yeah, you went into Ramadan like that's just perfect.
Speaker 4: Deal actually because it's like you get the fast, you get the comic whatever in your system, get it out, flush all that out.
Speaker 1: But it's a I.
Speaker 4: Can't be like today, I gotta I got to extra like preserve my energy differently today.
Speaker 1: Did did you do Ramain last year? Uh? Did? I? I don't think so. I think I did. I think I did it year before that. Yeah, because I know, I definitely know. This is the first time you've done it when you've been on this podcast. That's great.
Speaker 3: Last year, well, I think that's great. And everyone shouts everyone celebrating Rabadin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: It can also be an annoying time for people as well. My dad wanted to go down into Postland, I said, Durren, Ramadan, don't. Well, it's not gonna be the fun that you think it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Durren Robin. I mean it's cool, man, Ramadan is a great time. No, I think it's incredible.
Speaker 3: But if you're going trying to go to Mexico to have fun with people that celebrate Ramadan, you're not gonna have.
Speaker 4: The fun that you think. Oh yeah, no, no, no, no, it's not it's like fun. No, it's just a different time. It's time for being still and focused and yeah, you know things like that, baby did you do?
Speaker 1: You should are fast with me? That should faster? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why until March nineteen? Yeah? What I'm faster from anything.
Speaker 4: You just pray for, you know, clarity and whatever you want, you know, whatever you may be have going on energy in your life that you want, you know, it's just that's what it's for. It's kind of rescinding yourself sun up to sundown. Yeah, it's not bad I think about it. I mean I've done you fasted a day without even trying before, you've definitely gotten up, didn't eat nothing and didn't eat until the summer.
Speaker 5: Oh no, for sure, And then I've done Daniel fast like multiple times. So I usually started a month the month awful one. Yeah, but that that's a significant amount of time, and the majority takes place. The majority of it takes place during March my birthday month.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sometimes three April three twenty six when you're seventy six, very all you remember twenty Well.
Speaker 1: I'm nine twenty six, and now I can't forget your birth.
Speaker 2: Oh I have Mall's half birthday, has pages mom's birthday?
Speaker 1: Yes, me and entered on the same day, same.
Speaker 4: Year, about the say, same dance year. Peter's mom was born the same day, same year.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think you should celebrate Ramadan as well, Peach. We can figure out what we want to give up for Lent whenever you're ready.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: You know LNT started though he was been supposed to figure out what you wanted to give up.
Speaker 3: He gave up lint for ninety He gave up lint for lent. Lent is just really just white Ramanan definite, y'all. We can't have nothing, boy, I tell you, boy, we can't have nothing without y'all coming here. Y'all, come, we'll do lint here, Come the Roman Catholics like, oh, I like that thing. You guys do it?
Speaker 4: And Lent is always white, you know that you ever see lent like you never see black link.
Speaker 2: Before, like black link.
Speaker 1: Who's seen blacklint? Depends the fit? Yeah, well it does.
Speaker 3: It's this this material. I mean it's brown, but you can get them in black. There's there's black lint on these. Yeah. Anyways, how's everyone is?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Week better? Uh maul?
Speaker 3: We have not gotten a single day off of recording this week. No man, what we do, baby, this is what we do Tuesday. Outside of the Prints podcast that we're producing, we did go on Maths podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout the math hot for and guys at the shop man had a good time, good conversation with the Fellas man trying to.
Speaker 1: Like kick it with you know, a barber shop full of the Fellas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was one of those environments where we chopped it up for two hours before we got on camera and then four hours after we stopped recording. It was one of those days we didn't leave to about two in the morning something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it was. It was so late.
Speaker 3: I had to go through Staten Island get home. Yeah, that's how you know. That's how you know. It's it's like the Arizanto. Yeah, he's going, man to see the crowd.
Speaker 1: There we go, let's do it. But yeah, thank thank you the math.
Speaker 3: I don't know the exact date, but I know he is putting out pretty soon. So so it was a lot of fun. It was a lot of tequila flowing. It was it was nice to.
Speaker 1: Be in like like real real New York I'm.
Speaker 3: Not gonna say where he was, but like, that's those people have lived on that block for seventy five years.
Speaker 1: It's real New Yorkers, real New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: It was cool to be out there. You got a little heated at one point. Didn't not heed it.
Speaker 1: He hated.
Speaker 3: That's the wrong word.
Speaker 1: I didn't think.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that Jada versus Drake Conbo would get you off your square.
Speaker 1: Look at the.
Speaker 2: Covers, y'all need better ship to talk about.
Speaker 1: No, we were just.
Speaker 4: Talking about, you know, because obviously it's it's rappers in the room. It's guys that just love hip hop, so obviously, you know, you start having those conversations and they landed on and this is when I like, like I could feel like my soul kind.
Speaker 1: Of leaving the room a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, somebody said, Jadakiss has two classic albums and Drake has none.
Speaker 1: And at that moment I knew.
Speaker 4: I said, you know what, I get it that life, in that moment, it's crazy, baby D. The things that bring clarity in that moment, just hearing Jadakiss has two classic albums and Drake has none. In that moment, I thought to myself, Okay, this this makes sense because now I understand more than ever that everybody is just living in their own world. Yeah, welcome, Like we can sit here right now, BABYD. Watch the same movie, but we're gonna feel different. Were gonna see the movie differently. We're gonna receive the message in the movie differently.
Speaker 2: You said Scarface was a bad movie. I think your.
Speaker 4: Scarface one of the most overrated movies ever. But you know what I get it. I'm in this era I'm in now. I'm going to start respecting people's bubbles. Your own world. That's your world. That's what y'all do in your world. That's how y'all receive things in your world. I have to start respecting. I do a bad job at not respecting people's worlds.
Speaker 3: This I mean, this is a breakthrough. We should make this a clip. Yeah, matter how long have we been trying to explain Tom All that he lives in his own bubble. Not everyone sees thing podcasting career, you've been trying to tell me your bubble.
Speaker 1: Listen, I apologize, y'all right.
Speaker 3: It's a Jada Kiss versus Drake to get here. Look at the things, look at the things that breed clarity. I said, the world that's never been had before.
Speaker 4: I said, you know what, I get it in this moment, this moment of clarity, I understand. So I apologize for pushing my world into your world.
Speaker 3: Baby, du put moment of clarity jay Z.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a moment of clarity, this moment of honesty. Right, the world of feel your truth, the world to feel my from a hard knock light like this. Listen, if you feel like Jada Kiss has two classic albums and Drake has none?
Speaker 1: Who am I do? Well?
Speaker 3: Once again, I was kinda and this is just good promo for the Math podcast. We don't have to get away the entire thing. But once again I was bubble crossing. I was like, you know, in the circles and there's like that program, Yeah, because I think Kiss has classic albums and I think Rake has classic albums. But that room was very split. I was the only one that was on the border of like, why can't we all just get like that was very divided. They're both they're both incredible. MC's right, very split, and.
Speaker 4: I just felt like at that moment, I turned into like one of the you know the barber the hair chart that's hanging on a wall and barber shop.
Speaker 1: I was that in that moment.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh, Kiss, stoic, I get it. Listen, I'm just listening. I'm observing, and I'm trying to understand what everybody is saying and realize that our experience on this head planet Earth is all different.
Speaker 3: But respectfully, if you walked into that barbershop, I think one of the first things you would think was in this bubble, it looks like somebody would say Kiss has classic albums, but Drake doesn't. It felt like we walked into that bubble to begin with. That didn't shock me as much as you know, and I don't think you think it's crazy that someone would say Jada Kiss has classic solo albums. I think it was the follow up of like with that said, nothing was the same as not a classic Drake has nothing.
Speaker 4: That's so when you say you were like, you know, I would split they both do. I'm not mad at that, but I just was like, okay, jadan' to Drake none, all right, dig shout out my nigga, Gucci.
Speaker 2: I know what that barbershop look like, and I never even went in it, Like.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about the actual barbershop, talking about the people in it.
Speaker 2: They had sneakers, color ways, everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a lot of Yeah, it was New York. It was New York throwing dude for sure.
Speaker 3: And I mean because it was a quote unquote like the real deep Outer Borough experience. I was not aware that that Math rolled around with that many tough whites. Yeah, Math got all the white goons in New York City behind him. I'd be scared of Math. Outside of Math. We've we've seen how Math operates on his own. He doesn't need a lot of help. But knowing that you got the tough whites behind you too, Yeah, I don't know, man, Ma, that made Math tens I'm scarier.
Speaker 1: But that's what hip hop.
Speaker 4: Hip hop it does though you know it brings, it brings all you know, coaches together, all races together. It's just, you know something that we all, especially in New York City, say hip hop. It's a hip hop world, New York City.
Speaker 3: And anytime you run into somebody in that that part of Brooklyn with fighting Irish tattoos on their neck.
Speaker 1: You should be petrified. Yeah, absolutely, like really scared. Shout out the.
Speaker 4: Math how and the guys at the shop man shout dutchy Yeah, everybody?
Speaker 1: Did you yell at them?
Speaker 2: How you were yelling at me?
Speaker 1: Yell?
Speaker 5: If I was looking, if I would have looked at you and said, Drake has doesn't have any classic albums, which I do not believe. I believe Drake has classic albums. But if I was to look at you or say that you yelled at me?
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, see, baby D, I'm yelling, but not in a like way. If I've ever yelled at you, baby D, I'm sorry. You know we record this.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. If I've ever I apologize. I wasn't yelling at you.
Speaker 1: I was yelling. I would know I was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't yelling at her Bubbles I was yelling at the conversation.
Speaker 1: It was the conversation.
Speaker 4: It wasn't you. You were a part of the conversation, but it wasn't you that I was yelling at. And if you've ever felt like I was yelling at you, baby dy, I apologize.
Speaker 1: I was not yelling at you. I would never yell at you.
Speaker 4: Today's day three, Ramadan, Yeah, I don't know what day is it, Day two, day two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see where mall's at day seven with all this this kumbayash.
Speaker 1: No, man, it's hard to get more.
Speaker 2: I think the day fifteen might be his breaking.
Speaker 4: For Listen, I understand, I understand, I get it. I'm respecting people's bubbles. That's what I'm doing from now on. Okay, I'm not mad at I respect your bubble or respect baby they's bubble page.
Speaker 1: I respect your love your bubble. Hey, no, it's not he's got a bubble.
Speaker 4: How y'all make it's me and Michael Jordan that y'all make it weird about why.
Speaker 1: Michael was weird. It wasn't weird, man, y'all are just weird. The world is weird. That's sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm respecting people's bubbles. Your bubble is different from Michael Jordan's bubble. Yeah, you're more of a Nascar bubbles. Yeah, that's what I got. I totally respect the bubbles.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: How are you celebrating this this weekend with Ramadan?
Speaker 4: Well, this week it's my nephew's birthday. Shout out to my nephew. I can't call him nugget no more. He told me I can't call him nugget because he'll be ten now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I got to call it that now there. Now his name is, I got to call him big Ant. So shout out to my nephew, big Ant, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: I'm spending spending the week with my nephew. He's probably he's the most mature ten year old. He's probably going to go fishing and go play golf.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I've seen I've seen him on Instagram playing golf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wants to. He's probably gonna want to do that. So yeah, so I'll probably do that with him. I'll probably just go fishing and play some golf with him and you driving, No, I'm flying down. I will never drive the Virginia again in my life. Once I've seen how so I quick That flight was thirty seven minutes. I'm not sitting on the road for six hours.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing that. Yeah, d MV traffic, it's never do that.
Speaker 3: The man was just saying that because she was saying, if there was, like, you know, an available seat, she would go down to Virginia to.
Speaker 1: Think she was inquired like do you think she was just asking what bubble are you going down to see it? In the DMV? What bubble are you going down there to see? Virginia? You're going bubble seeing? We can go see bubbles in the in the d n V. I love the bubbles down there. She has she has family in Virginia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all got a family Virginia. We all black, we all got family.
Speaker 1: To know.
Speaker 2: Everybody got family and reason all.
Speaker 4: Got family in Virginia. Definitely. So yeah, that's what I'm doing this week. I'll be with my nephew's ory. Don't have none, o.
Speaker 1: You got family Virginia, go down.
Speaker 3: I had one great uncle in Richmond, Virginia, and now you go. It was the old I don't even how then he ended up there. That's he wasn't like with the rest of it. Was he just went there. I don't even like he was sending cars and share I'm like, how co like that he lives in Richmond, Virginia.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's okay, that's all right down there. I think he's dead now. He's the big He was my great uncle.
Speaker 1: He was old.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I never got to like hang with him in Richmond.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I do love the state of Virginia. Virginia's a great time. Love Virginia. Yeah, that should be fun. Then, Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: Man, I'll be on the golf course hopefully it's the weather is all right, and fishing and you know whatever else. Big Ant once I gotta call him big An. I got to call my nephew, my ten year old nephew, big Ant.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: I love that Money's in town this weekend. I know Doggy is a release party on Saturday. I was actually gonna say to come with me to that, but I know you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Heed, Yeah, when when is it Sunday? Right? I think it's Saturday? He text me already.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, Like, and it's it's funny because Foggy we always do that like when he's in New York, like he has something to show.
Speaker 1: He hit me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, why do we keep Like one time he hit me? He was in New York and we was in d C. You from here?
Speaker 1: How you go up? And we we now we in DC like this weekend.
Speaker 4: So shout out to Foggy though, like he definitely hit me and invited me to his It's the first album.
Speaker 3: No, his project actually comes out on the twenty seventh, with no due respect? Is the title the next next Friday? Yeah, next Friday. But he's doing the New York run right now. Uh. He put out the features today for a blog, did rather lisha key Swizz, Ariy Lennox, Larry June, Harry Fraud, and your guy John Legend. It's a big a lester for for a first album.
Speaker 4: I'm respecting John Legends, but respecting John Legend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm excited for his project. We also get Baby Keen tomorrow. I mean, if you're listening to this, it is out now, Casino. We made our predictions, but that's what I'm excited for.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to the Keem. I'm looking looking forward to see what he did with this project. Like you guys spoke to her. He is an artist that I think we all anticipate his trajectory, what he's gonna do, what he's going to sound like. So yeah, it's gonna be interesting to listen to that if you're well when you're hearing this.
Speaker 1: We we are currently listening to that.
Speaker 3: We also get which I'm just out the loop and my apologies to hip hop in general. Larry June, Currency and The Alchemist are putting out album an oh.
Speaker 1: I didn't call it the Spiral Staircases, but I just think I got the Loop man some more luxurious music and luxurious rat.
Speaker 3: Once I was ran out of Twitter, man, I feel like I missed a lot of releases because, like my Instagram algorithms aren't really like the way my Twitter algorithms were. Twitter had was way more music hip hop related than what.
Speaker 1: No. It's honestly all kids shit and otters. It's otters and kidshit lotters. That's my favorite. Found the way to my algorithm.
Speaker 4: Like the people that own otters and just go swimming with them and just feed them like frozen fish sticks.
Speaker 1: Love them. I respect the outer bubbles.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I know Demeris know this about me. But you know that is my favorite animal, like lifelong. I have like a weird odd obsession. Really yeah, no, it's like really like one of my hobbies is just watching otters. Like I'll go to Staten Island Zoo in summertime and just watch the otters. I know it's kind of serial killer baby. I've even like research. You know, you can own a hotter in New Jersey. I just don't like with my bathtub. It's just not it's an urban environment. I wouldn't want to do that to an ad. It'd be like I'd be a good otter dad. But no, I just I feel like an otter needs some more space. Yeah, but no, that's that's a dream of mine, is to own an art like one day.
Speaker 1: I never knew that about you. I'm really in the otters.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, respect to the out of Bubbles.
Speaker 1: That's mostly my algorithm. I respect it. Listen, man, I love otters. Very unique animal for sure.
Speaker 5: Do you think twenty twenty six has the potential to be close to twenty sixteen with like me music, because we're getting some rap.
Speaker 4: We're getting some really good music, and we got some good R and B as well, I'm not mad at the start. The twenty twenty six is off too. As far as the music, I'm not mad at that. Like it's a lot of dope music out right now, Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: But to say twenty sixteen to me, that's like what is it?
Speaker 3: Like you see Haley's comment every fucking twenty generations or something like, I just don't know if you're ever gonna get all the stars pun intended to a ligne and all put out some of their best work in one year. Like every A list artist in Legend and Icon now put out some of their best work that year. I just don't know that's it's ever going to align that way.
Speaker 4: But even if it's not the legends, even if we get some of the newer artists, but they put out good albums.
Speaker 1: I thought last year was incredible for music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not mad at that, but that's what I'm saying. Last year was good for music. And I think that twenty six is off to a good start in February, and I think we have some really good music already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm looking forward to Larry June currency Alchemists. Always looking for Larry June Bronx legend low t J. Shout out to Little TJ. I mean, shit, if we're getting t J tomorrow, it could be like twenty sixteen. I don't know, it's good. That could be his Saint Pablo, it could be actually, respect Little TJ.
Speaker 1: Could be his lemonade. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: We also get a Scissor single Saved the Day, which I think is attached to a movie. Todd Allan Leon Thomas have been teasing this song for about two weeks. Now I'll miss you too, looking forward to hearing that reason putting out an EP, don't play with my.
Speaker 1: Heart shout out my nigga reed.
Speaker 3: We get the first Yeaba I Guess single for her project, yellow Eyes, and I love.
Speaker 4: Yeba so happy not going at Michael Jordan like that what you saying?
Speaker 1: Yellow Eyes?
Speaker 3: Watching it took It took me a quick trying to a touch of kids, and I was like, oh, Yellow, you're trying to kill MJ for.
Speaker 1: The whole Daytona thing.
Speaker 4: You couldn't see, right, thought, Yea, Now all of a sudden you have a dropping yellow Eyes. Yeah, come on, yeah, but don't do that. Respect MJ's Daytona bubble. Don't do that, Yellow Eyes, to realize.
Speaker 1: Yellow eyes. Realize, really, ladies, if you.
Speaker 5: See a nigga with yellow eyes, run far away, Run far away, bro. Why because that nigga needs a liver cleanse and he's gonna die early, and he gonn cheat on you before.
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because he's dealing with addiction.
Speaker 3: If he has some money, you know, he's gonna die quick and maybe you get in there, so it's not that crazy of a time investment.
Speaker 5: And with yellow eyes, don't got life insurance other than Michael Jordan.
Speaker 4: But Michael we joking. Michael Jordan's eyes aren't yellow. They're like Konyak.
Speaker 1: Because of the koonyak and the cigars.
Speaker 4: Who's a lot of koonyak smokes a lot of cigars. Mj is in great health. I'm pretty sure he get the ivy every other night. Like he's cool, he's good.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that athletic ability your body is can probably handle any when you're a you're a billionaire, it'll be.
Speaker 1: Fine in the athlete like you're an athlete. First, he's probably on like his seventh liver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the amount of billionaires that probably get like different like organ transplants without us even though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think you think Michael Jordan don't have livers like that. He has sneakers, probably on his sixth heart. Yeah, the Jordan brand livers. Y'all don't know nothing about the Jordan brand livers though. See that's the problem. You could party all week and then just go get a new liver. Yeah, come on, that's MJ. Dog from the white woman that you're dating. Wait, no, what's the kidneys. You can't give kidneys. You can't give someone your liver.
Speaker 1: You can do liver.
Speaker 2: They just take a little slice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: And because the liver regenerates itself.
Speaker 1: Oh, MJ got wild livers.
Speaker 4: The livers rejuvenate themselves, regenerate a young white woman snake skin.
Speaker 5: Kind of yeah, yeah, kidney, you can do it. You can do a partial liver.
Speaker 3: I think when you cut a caterpillar and it becomes two caterpillars.
Speaker 1: Man, that's m J.
Speaker 4: That's big mic I trip him, man, leave Mike alone.
Speaker 1: Well called Micah pet thank you.
Speaker 3: We didn't call him that. We just said the video was weird. I think in our bubble it's okay to say that.
Speaker 4: No, no, you niggas went and figured out his middle name was Jeffrey and they try to tie him into some more other shit.
Speaker 1: I saw you niggas on.
Speaker 2: Twitter who had to figure that out? I knew that fast, Jim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean they was like looking, you know, they circled the middle name Jeffrey, and in the times they were living in they.
Speaker 1: Tried to tach.
Speaker 2: So now every nigga named Jeffrey is a pedophile.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. This is what they try and do to our legends. You see what they try to do. It's crazy. Respect MJ's bubble Man, Maul.
Speaker 3: Finally you have the most powerful iPhone of all time. It only took an entire year, and thank god. Boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless unlocked savings With the twenty five dollars a month Forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. You keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six one hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 4: Listen Roy based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verising and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boostmobile Limited planning as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boost mobile dot com.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I did not see the day where Michael Jordan would be compared to Jeffrey Epstream just based off his middle name. But I also never thought i'd see the day where Larrussell was the bad guy of the industry.
Speaker 4: Yo, man, this is listen. How many days he becomes the Lord Jamar of the music industry? How many days has Larussell been the main character online?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: This is he's pushing almost a week? Yeah, he's the main How long the week is on online? You only the main character maybe for a day or two, like he's at day five right now.
Speaker 3: But I mean a lot of that was Larussell's fault. And whether this is what he's doing purposely or not, he just he's the one not letting it go.
Speaker 1: People would would have let it go.
Speaker 3: He's tweeting every day, he's putting out freestyles, he's bringing up a new points like and another thing like at one am, like.
Speaker 1: And here I fuck with l Russell. I don't think he's a bad guy.
Speaker 3: I think you have opinion of Wayne at this point though, I think he may be doing more more damage for online perception.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be fox Man, He's gonna be fine, and him and Wayne about to drop a record.
Speaker 1: I see how this is gonna go.
Speaker 3: I hope they put out a record with no substance, like.
Speaker 4: Called no substance, Waynet had no ceilings, right substance.
Speaker 5: Larussell tweeted, telling a rapper to stop talking and rap is the same as telling a nigga to shut up and dribble, laughing face, laughing face. We quickly become the same oppressor as we so called. Hey, I don't have to make a hit song or rap because I said some shit that you didn't agree with. I don't have to now prove myself worthy of all I've earned because you don't like me.
Speaker 2: Bitch, God made me.
Speaker 1: Bitch God. I've never seen bitch god right next to each other.
Speaker 2: I think it was a bitch comma God made me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or he coulda said God made me bitch punk bitch, punk bitch, just to show that he knows substance. I mean, Larussell is right though like that he is correct.
Speaker 3: But and this has again nothing to do with with the joke I was making about Russell commenting all my adoti shit. I do like when artists do get backlash for their opinions now because artists are doing more podcasts more like their own content. I like to see this because y'all have been killing us for a decade for having an opinion, not even disrespectful ones, just just music opinions the way art should be critiqued, and that I love.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying this is L.
Speaker 3: Russell's specific, but a lot of artists, when they get a taste of their own shit, there's like, wait, I can have an opinion. It's like, no, that's what we've been trying to tell y'all this entire time. Yeah, we don't dislike you as people. We're just being honest about how we feel about your music. Everything has to be it's the greatest of all Wayne has to be the greatest of all time, right.
Speaker 4: I just can't say a single bad word about it. Do people understand that Wayne has said what L. Russell said. That's why I don't understand why this is going like this many dates. Wayne has said that because he Lorressello keeps.
Speaker 5: Reminding people that he said it, Like just if he would just go quietly like there wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: No I get that, but if Wayne said that about himself, and La Russell was just saying what Wayne said, why are people mad at.
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: That's the part I'm just having to And I know that the internet is a weird place, but I'm just trying to understand why are so many like because we know Wayne has a yes, Wayne has a hive, I could say, we can say Wayne has a cult following at this point I understand that. So I know when you have a cult following, you can't say anything about the person without the fan base piling on you, attacking you. And you know, we get that part. But La Russell doesn't seem to be affected by any of this. He knows who he is, he knows what he meant, he knows how he feels about Wayne, how he holds him to a high regard as an MC, as a rapper.
Speaker 1: So he's having fun with this.
Speaker 4: But when you just look at the optics and say, okay, but what are people mad about that, La Russell said, because literally Wayne has said the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, because now the currency online and on podcasting and I'm not here to the hypocrite. I'm saying we're part of that bubble as well. And in that world there is currency, whether really be real currency or social currency. Off pretending to be outraged about basic music opinions, pretending to lose your mind because low Russell doesn't think Wayne has a substance that he once thought he had when he was sixteen. I think Lil Wayne has substance. Do I give a single fuck if l Russell thinks the same thing. No, but I could pretend to be fucking outrage, scream, get a bunch of Wayne fans on my side, and now I got a whole week of content. Now I could be the president of the Wayne Fan Club, and now everyone's gonna follow me, and there'll be comments on this, and other stands will come out. The fucking would work like fucking roaches, and here we are. Yeah, there's a lot of currency in becoming these STAN leaders over the last few years. So yeah, it doesn't shock me that this has become like a thing. Now you look like the hero when you defend Wayne, and I agree he has substance and Larrussell's wrong, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't give any fuck where you agree that who has substance.
Speaker 3: I think low Wayne has a substance, Okay, And even if Wayne says I don't have substance, I'm disagreeing with the artists that's writing the music. You have substance, Bro, you've had substance. You have a lot of bullshit, of course you have that, But you also have ten thousand mixtapes. There's gonna be some bullshit, but you have substance.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care if LARUSSELLO thinks otherwise, and I don't think Lrussell gives a fuck that I think otherwise. We just all have to pretend like we do.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, Larussell.
Speaker 4: If Larussell has proven anything, he's self sustaining, he'll be He's literally literally created his own bubble. His work created his own world, community, everything created his own community. And I think this is interesting when he decides to, you know, sign a deal with a I guess you can call Rock Nation a major, It is, right.
Speaker 1: Depending on the deal structure that you do.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: They do also have just a distribution company that they.
Speaker 4: Opened, So you do that, so you come out of your bubble to kind of like, you know, integrate with the outside world.
Speaker 1: Per se. And this is the first thing that happened.
Speaker 4: Soon as you as soon as you leave the pagola, who would you leave your backyard? As soon as you step out of your bubble for one second, this is what they do to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think a lot of times, a lot of fans because I saw Larussell getting flack before the Wayne thing, but just signing with rock Nation, because he was very open about turning down a deal with rock Nation a few years ago when rock Nation's whole structure was drastically different.
Speaker 4: Well, he said there was no numbers attached and at the first contract.
Speaker 3: So and I think a lot of fans rightfully so get attached to an artist that preaches independence, preachers doing things on your own, promotes that type of positive things for creators and artists. I think it's important that fans do attach themselves to that. But I think sometimes fans and listeners can be misinformed to somebody taking that business model and trying to elevate it. And now they're looking at you like a hypocrite because you don't fully understand the business Loreussel did not sell out. Rock Nation has drastically different deals now where you can partner with somebody to elevate your message that you have already in a different way on more of a corporate side, to get what you're doing out of just your backyard.
Speaker 1: Like he's not supposed to elevate all.
Speaker 3: Right, he's supposed to just forever do the exact same business model.
Speaker 4: Well no, I mean, well some people would say, yeah, he should just you know, continue doing what he was doing.
Speaker 1: But he's still doing it though. No, definitely, he's still doing your own masters, still has full creative control. Absolutely. Now there's just a partner that I mean.
Speaker 3: He even said again before the Wayne thing, he said, after I signed with rock I watched the amount of placements and blogs that were posting my records that had never posted before are now posting it. And I know some fans specific like Barbs or whatever, would say that's some evil rock Nation thing. No, it's just what a label or partner does with marketing. That's just literally one on one marketing in any business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, what.
Speaker 3: L Russell was doing in his backyard can be elevated to the rest of the world with a part like rock Nation. They have the connections to boost that shit out there, not fake bots or boost numbers, but get your message out there. There's nothing wrong with that, especially when you have a positive message. I think it's worse when if you had a negative one. Yeah, what's wrong with him to elevate in that way? But that also puts you on Front Street. And now you had an opinion that you probably didn't even think before you even got on the microphone. And now that's that's the catch twenty two of it. Now you're in everyone's face the same dumb shit.
Speaker 4: The verses we all need to see, the Pagola versus the front points.
Speaker 1: Different platforms.
Speaker 3: That's not not to say Larrussell hasn't brought guests. I feel like even like Snoop has been back there, like he's brought guests there. But Nucci with Front Point, like most of that is guest based, whereas Larrussell's is a lot of time him and his neighborhood in his community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'll get it.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, like, first of all, shout out to what both of those gentlemen the build them with incredible. But when I say versus, meaning like I love what both of them have done, Like I want to see who's going to be at the Pagola with Yeah Russell, I want to see who Nuci is bringing to the Front Porch. So yes, the Front Porch is definitely guest based, but the Russell has had some big name Pagola and you.
Speaker 3: Want to make it clear too. Nucci started Front Porch with his own music. That wasn't like I'm trying to do my version of outdoor tiny Desk or some shit.
Speaker 1: That was his ship.
Speaker 3: He was putting his music out and it caught and then he's like, well shit, let me have some other people up here and making a jam session. And it turned into what it turned into. So I hear just the verses would be. That'd be tough though, because you got like a list a list a list shit down the front porch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we made it out there. I think that's the game changer.
Speaker 4: But we listen, Russell, we still want to go to the Pagola.
Speaker 1: We wanted to go years ago. Yeah, we've been talking about the years ago.
Speaker 4: Never made it happen, But at some point I'm definitely, definitely I'm gonna make it to the Bogola. Absolutely got to got to make it to the house. Literally that the Russell has built.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess before we get off of music and nerd shit, did you guys see the even UMG partnership.
Speaker 4: I've seen him talking about it online. I've scene reason had some things to say about it. I think I saw when he retweeted it. Whatever reason I say, well, he was kind of confused, like like, all right, so what is this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, there still needs to be a bit more information coming out with what their partnership means exactly. But it's it's the majors pivoting to direct to consumers. It's what we do with Patreon, going directly to the people that listen that want to pay just for you.
Speaker 4: Whereas, oh, these are the labels playing Ketchup again? Yeah got it? Okay, Yeah, that's what you had to say.
Speaker 3: The same way when they played ketch Up with streaming, and then because they had the catalog they could own it. And now us as consumers are like, no, I'm paying twenty bucks for this shit, but I only listen to two artists. I'd rather give my twenty dollars to the two artists.
Speaker 1: That I fuck with.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give it to Spotify to have the whole catalog of music. I'd rather my money go to. This goes back to the stand culture we were talking about. Stand culture has become so prominent and everything has its positives and negatives. But I think platforms like Even or Patreon or anyone that goes direct to consumer with a paywall that you can pick is great for the stand culture. That's the positive part of stand culture. People will really support these artists. They don't need anything else. So yeah, it's it's labels playing catch up with with direct consumer. That's really all the entire thing is. I don't know exactly how they're gonna pivot it or like if all umg artists are now going to have their own Even account, but like you know, Coals used Even.
Speaker 1: It's a big platform.
Speaker 3: But I guess I just didn't see the outrage because I've seen plenty of major sign other independent companies and sub labels, and I don't think it's any different than that.
Speaker 5: Can you break it just a little bit more, because I'm sure there's a lot of people that don't know what Even is.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what it was.
Speaker 3: I assume a lot of people that listen to this show know what Patreon is. It's a paywall where we can set different tiers for different prices.
Speaker 1: We can tell you what.
Speaker 3: You get for this this amount of content for this price. Even it's pretty much the same thing with music. If I want to put a record out to my fans a month in advance before it hits TSPs, that's an option I can do. It's it's really just a direct to consumer option for for your music.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Shooters, Shout out to rock Marcie, Shout out to those guy guys like that that have been doing this yeah type of thing for years direct to consumer with their fan base. And this is again, this is just essentially the majors now getting into that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Before with before with even, you had to have owned if you wanted to go to direct to consumer, you had to own all of that content order to give it to the consumer for a price. Now u MG is allowing that catalog to be used. So like if you are releasing something that is going to be under UMG, if a fan wanted to get it early, you can still do that, where before you couldn't because UMG owns it.
Speaker 4: Either way, UMG is getting a cut. Yeah, and I guess this back catalog like or just.
Speaker 3: Nothing means all right. For example, I don't want to use the artist's name, but an artist that we all love that maybe live near Demaris at one point in their entire life, he got into a problem with Even and Even ended up getting sued because that artist owed another label a project and he put that project out on Even without permission to do so. So Even has ran into a lot of different lawsuits. Some you can research on your own. I'm not going to get into it, but most of them have been catalog based or artists trying to utilize Even when they're already in a deal with somebody else. So you're technically selling music that a major or whatever independent label you have is entitled to, but you're putting it over here on Even. It's like it's similar if we have something Netflix and put it on Patre, Like it's that same thing.
Speaker 1: Now when you partner with the UMG.
Speaker 3: I assume Even would probably prefer that because now I'm not going to have as many lawsuits and I have a partner with more artists that would be seamless and trying to get music out. If we're all friends here, then we can all utilize this platform the best way we can instead of fighting with artists labels when they're trying to put shit on your platform. So it's a smart business move on even. And that's another thing, kind of full circle to the Larussell thing. I saw a lot of artists mad with Even, like evens supposed to be fighting your independent fight. Everyone is in this business to make money as well, and I don't think even for the good of the culture wants to get sued every day and not be able to grow their company and also make money. So I hear y'all, but not everything is revolutionary. Some people just come in this business to make money.
Speaker 1: That is a fact.
Speaker 3: Just because we're independent doesn't mean I'm not here to turn a profit like this isn't a five to one three seed though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm want to make money.
Speaker 3: I'm here to make money and if that has to do with changing with the times. And I'm sure Spotify didn't want to fucking partner with Sony and Universal, but you got to.
Speaker 1: You got the catalog. I got no choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could just be a hero in Sweden for a couple hundred thousand people, or I could grow it to be the biggest dsp ever, which would you.
Speaker 4: Pick makes sense to me. Listen, it's business. It's business. That's people better understand it's all. It's all apart the business.
Speaker 3: And I get why fans are verse commerce. I'm one of those people too, where it's fucked up with This is also people's job. They not everything is for the love of the culture.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people just.
Speaker 4: Knowing most things aren't for the love of the culture.
Speaker 3: Like did I love with what Nipsey did with one hundred dollars mixtape? Absolutely incredibly great for the culture. That was a staple. It did prove a model at a time, was amazing. Nipsey also made a lot of fucking money that I'm sure he was happy about. Absolutely, I'm sure he was.
Speaker 1: Like, you know what, no, no, no, anybody that hip hop? Yeah, give that. You know what I'm saying, get that hip hop and ja Z. Don't give me ten thousand dollars you're one of my mixtapes. I don't need that. Yeah, yeah, I bet. Yeah. You wish all this would stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Larrussell wants to make money like the rest of us too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you can balance it as you should.
Speaker 3: I've never had a real issue with Demaris until she typed this on our screen. The Baby dropped a new album coming off a hot single.
Speaker 4: Demarras, I'm sorry, I'm respecting your producer, Bubble. I'm respecting the producer Bubble. The Baby dropped a new album coming off a hot single, blazing hip hop and arvy. Now, can I ask the question that scorching you and I probably want to know the answer to, what was the name of the singer? U?
Speaker 2: Pop it?
Speaker 3: If I'm my mistaken I like the Baby. I just think the term hot sing.
Speaker 4: I love the Baby, but I just didn't know the single that I don't know either, Pop that thing?
Speaker 1: Pop that thing?
Speaker 3: Can we play it real quick? Just do pause because I'm trying to see if I've heard it before. Yep, all right, No, I have not heard that Scorch a new single. I do like it, And don't take this as any fact. This is just my opinion with my algorithms, I'm not saying as a fact. I've started to notice I feel like the Baby's black Bolt. I feel like he's kind of kicked out the algorithms, like I should know that the Baby has a single out, like I keep up with with his music. I wouldn't say I'm a diehard fan by any means, but I am a casual fan that would at least know you're putting out a single and pay attention to shit that I don't even care about.
Speaker 2: Do you follow the Baby on any social media sites?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: On Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's why I said a lot of my shait with Twitter was all hip hop stuff and Instagram like, well, I'm not going to follow. I wouldn't expect the Baby to follow me either.
Speaker 2: Like I discover all new music on TikTok.
Speaker 5: So the reason why I said hot single is because that song is huge on TikTok, same as the Juvenile song that you guys hadn't heard about.
Speaker 3: That juvenile record is fire BBB is big on TikTok that record is.
Speaker 5: So that's where I discover almost all new music now, because unless you curate your Instagram feed perfectly, you're not going to discover new yeah on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I just feel like outside of the fake canceling of the baby and other ship that was going on, of course, I knew he wouldn't be as in our face as before. I just feel like he's some form of black ball that has happened, Like he's not in anything that that I see.
Speaker 5: He's been saying that he's blackballed for a while, so I also think it just might be that once you become unlikable to the masses, whether you earned it or not, once you become unlikable to the masses, nobody's gonna report on you because no.
Speaker 3: One Carestyahu's probably the most reported on person in the world.
Speaker 1: My bad, it was right there. I didn't know. I'm sorry. Apologize. Hey, my bubble, my bubble, you know what's wrong with you? But no, I like. I like that the baby's putting out music. Shit.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he'll end up be in my YouTube algorithms when he's cooking food, but it's it's not rapping.
Speaker 5: He just had recently had an interview. I would have to look up who the gentleman was, but he had an interview. He's doubling down on his comments. Basically, what he was saying is that his comments that he said about like you know, show your phone if you're not sucking dick in the parking lot, or if you don't got HIV AIDS and things like that. He said that if like Kanye says stuff like that all the time, and like, you know, Kanye does what he does and gets out of it. He said, but because he's the baby and he's a household name, like, he can't get.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, I get it. Wait. I want to make sure that you're paraphrasing correctly.
Speaker 2: I am, I can play it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. He want to shit on a baby right now.
Speaker 3: If he didn't say that, because that's the craziest statement I've everd that's what he said.
Speaker 4: See, the thing is this, and I'm glad to marriage he said what she said because I didn't even know the baby said that. And Rory can attest to this. I fuck with the baby been singing his praises for years later. I think the problem. The problem is I don't think the baby has shown much growth musically, and I think that's part of the problems because you can say something and be quote unquote canceled and all of this. But like you say, Kanye could say something, and you know, Kanye has said the craziest of the crazy things. But the difference is Kanye's talent level and the music is always going to bring people back to the table to listen to it and to support it because.
Speaker 1: It's just that good. The talent and the art is that good.
Speaker 4: So while the baby may be blackballed in certain circles, and you know, people in his fan base, you know, might not you know, they might be mad at him, But I'm a firm believer in the only people that cancel you are people that never truly supported you. Like, when people support you because they know you, they know you, know your your demeanor, they know you know the type of person you are. You could say things that's kind of like, all right, that was wild, But because your fans and your people know you and support you, they know that you know, you just had a bad moment, but they're not going to cancel you and never support you again.
Speaker 1: Like, so, you know, I get what the baby saying.
Speaker 4: He may he may have a right to feel like he's being black ball Maybe he's not invited in the same rooms he was invited in before. He might not be invited back to the Grammys for a while. He might not be invited back to you know, Jayleen or wherever he was at before his.
Speaker 2: Name stream mainstream.
Speaker 1: But your fans.
Speaker 4: When it comes to streaming your music and come into your show, they're not canceling you for what you said.
Speaker 1: Your fans are not canceling you for.
Speaker 2: Is it possible he didn't build.
Speaker 5: He didn't have enough time building the cult fan base to avoid that.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I don't think, no, you have to build.
Speaker 2: He doesn't build a cult fan base in order to do that.
Speaker 5: No, Otherwise you have a fan base full of casual fans. So then when you get canceled, they're not standing by you because they were casual fan.
Speaker 4: I like the baby, but he hasn't put out the type of art that would attain or acquire a cult fan base. Like that's that you got to You get into a different level of art and a different level of talent when you talk about cult fan base, like, it's just a different it takes a different thing to break through that ceiling of I now have a cult following.
Speaker 5: Well, no, it doesn't always have to be talent, because you know, we have spoken about artists who we don't think are that talented that have a cult fan base that has gotten them very very successful, Like they'll be at every show of them niggas just sending their screaming demonic.
Speaker 1: True, because Playbek.
Speaker 4: Carter can say exactly what the Baby said, and he's his streaming and everything, which, yeah, it's still be a number one album, it will still be her.
Speaker 2: Cult fan base.
Speaker 5: I think takes time and consistency, and I don't think that the Baby had all of that before he did what he did now.
Speaker 4: His trajectory before that, he was definitely trending up, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: That's why I think both bubbles can be true, because both things can be true. There that he didn't really evolve with his music, but that shit happened before he had the chance to even do so. And if you're not evolving with your music and you're also not quote unquote likable, now, both things are fucked up because I think to your point, yes, you don't get canceled, but if you're also not evolving to create a core fan base, and now you're unlikable the casual fan, even if they don't care about what you said, you may not be in their out rooms anymore. Because Baby was very much a streaming artist, big on Spotify, big on YouTube, I think he could have got there. Like the Kirk album I thought had substance on it. I think he was on his way to being one of the best visual artists with music videos of that era, and yeah, I do think that definitely affected it. I don't think it canceled the baby, but he was on his way to starting to create a fan base. And then when you become unlikable to mainstream, you're not in everyone's faces and they were moving on to other shit.
Speaker 5: In this same interview, he was talking about how like, I'm not changing for nobody, I'm not this like it's whatever. Like he was just kind of like doubling down on it, like I am who I am. All the niggas clean shit up, I'm not cleaning shit up.
Speaker 1: Da da da da.
Speaker 5: And the thing is, like, I hear you. But then you can't complain about being just blackballed because it's not just the industry that are blackballing you. You kind of you had a good two years where you did a lot of shit at the wrong moments that rubbed multiple people wrong. Like if you're your rap artist, if you just attack the gay community, like eventually you'll be fine, right every day damn near every rapper has attacked the gay community at one point, But then you also have all this shit going on with you and your baby mother that's like, doesn't look that great, and then at the same time you bring Tory on stage when he's in the hot seat, right, So now you don't piss the women all you don pissed the gaze off you and pissed the women off you. Then you go and make a song when Megan's going through all her shit saying, oh, same night she said she got shot by Tori, I fuck Meghan the Stallion.
Speaker 2: It was just too much combined lame shit at once.
Speaker 1: And that's that's on the pr side.
Speaker 3: Also on the liability side, you have to remember, baby, whether he was right or wrong of people touching him at the club or whatever it felt like for three months straight he was whooping people ass like every event he was hosting, somebody was getting punched like no, I'm not I'm not doing this like you too much of a liability, Yeah, that's that's whether he's protecting himself. I'm not here to debate that because I think that's unfair. I don't know how he felt at the time, if he felt like he was being threatened and needed to react, I'm not here to debate that. But when it every fucking headline every time you host something, or every time after a fucking festival you are. Your security is knocking somebody the fuck out. Yeah, you're not gonna be You're not gonna be at the festivals like you were before. Yeah, it was just too much at once.
Speaker 5: Like you can say, everybody says dislikable shit every once in a while, but like you just had too much at once when you were at like the height of your career, and.
Speaker 2: Then you continue to like double down on it.
Speaker 5: There's no like, I'm sorry, there's no and I get that, but now you got to deal with the consequences of those actions.
Speaker 4: You can be the bad guy, but that that art better be fucking incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can be the villain.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying, if it doesn't evolve, you can't also be disliked.
Speaker 4: Right, you can be the villain, but you gotta be putting out art that's undeniable. It got to be at a certain level at all times. And that's just the reality of it. Because I feel the baby saying, you got dudes out here that you know, got sexual assault on them, got all kind of shit on them, still doing shows, selling out arenas, selling the albums, streaming out, streaming. Well, so I understand what he's saying, there's a lot of people out here that have shit on him that's like, you know, would be deemed worse than what the baby did or say right, hell yeah, But again I get it. I'm on the side of the baby. I understand what he's saying. It's like because Okay, I said that, Yeah I shouldn't have said. That was a mistake, But I ain't got no essay on my jacket though, and his dudes would essays all over they jackets like a motherfucking high school classroom, and they just out here winning. Ain't canceled nowhere getting all the looks and you know, lose a show, get a show back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, but I think that kind of speaks to the point we were all making with the tornado shit that happened with the baby, because that's the irony of cancel culture. Everyone appears like they care in the moment that much, but most people don't give a fuck enough to even know.
Speaker 1: About your essay cases or whatever.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not putting anything on Kodak because I don't know a lot about that case. But even if you'd asked, like the regular casual Kodak fan, they probably know nothing about that case.
Speaker 1: But the baby. If he would have just said, yo, make some.
Speaker 3: Noise, if you didn't suck your man's dick in the parking lot, and that's all he did, we would not be having this conversation right now. Yeah, it was the amount of things that kept piling on, doubling down. Kodak went to jail, and most people didn't even fucking know until somebody said, for Kodak, and he's a huge artist, Casual fans don't know that much about your personal life. Yeah, we're podcasters, We fucking know way more than most people because this is our job an obsession. But the regular person listening to Kodak, I guarantee you couldn't tell you much about that case.
Speaker 5: And every single time you do something new, they're gonna bring up the old shit too. So now it's just like it just keeps getting rehashed and rehashed. That's why I was I think the baby makes even stuff like I know you guys say there's been no growth, but like this song, the song was sexy read like I think that I was shaking music, you see what I'm saying. So I think he could do fine, But every time he gets another opportunity where we done forgot for a little bit, he come back, puts some hot shit out.
Speaker 2: He keeps doubling down on old situations.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna go to interviews, tell them niggas stop asking you about that shit. Yeah, especially if your answer is not gonna change, you're not gonna apologize, tell them stop asking you.
Speaker 3: And again, I always felt like he was talking about somebody specific, not a community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with those comeds, some bod talking about somebody's specific.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think that happened that day. I think somebody was sucking dicking that parking lot. Well, I mean I think I think whoever was supposed to get that message heard that message. That was not about a community, that was about that. It made no sense. Go listen to that clip. It makes no sense to just randomly yelled it out. That was about somebody that was backstage. I have no if this was just my my own tinfoil hackensperer, go listen to that clip.
Speaker 1: Nobody would just blurt that out. Nobody would literally like that's Tourette's.
Speaker 3: Nobody would literally just yelled out how long that was about somebody backstage?
Speaker 2: For if I'm not mistaken twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that was was I thought it was before COVID.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't before because it was after. It was after Meg got shot.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, yeah, I guess so. Yeah, when the world started to open up again.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also a crazy time, not for the obvious with with Meg, but Meg and the Baby were kind of like the male and female parts of each other with singles even some of the criticism. You guys have similar like flows all the time, COVID, Like when y'all were about to go on your run Run it got weird.
Speaker 1: And then obviously with Meg a whole seven.
Speaker 2: Now we're the same show.
Speaker 5: He bought he snuffed toryout, he snupped out on stage that when Meg was there, that was it was too much like a couple of shit at.
Speaker 3: Once, Like, yeah, I hear that, and but forgot about to Kanye in that. And I think Kanye has said and way more in the same things than the Baby has probably ever even thought it's just like, come.
Speaker 1: On, what are we talking about.
Speaker 3: We had Kanye for twenty years before he really lost his fucking mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when you.
Speaker 4: Got the college dropout and Jesus walks and flashing lights. You know, niggas said what Kanye said, You're gonna be at his show looking like Jay when Jay was like.
Speaker 1: This looking up light.
Speaker 4: It's just like money, This nigga got joints. You can't cancel this nigga. You can't cancel Kanye. Like what do we talk about?
Speaker 3: It's all nasty, but yeah, twenty years of being loved of, yeah you get you get a few passes.
Speaker 1: Versus twenty four months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeahs of great records, but the same flow, like we could.
Speaker 1: I can move on, I really fuck with the baby.
Speaker 3: I can move on, but like I'm not really I want to make that clear because I know that that's something that I don't think the podcast world gives the baby of how talented he is and the support I think he is great, And if he disappeared after that and like really got canceled, I like my.
Speaker 1: Life wouldn't have altered.
Speaker 3: Like you take Kanye's catalog out, A lot of our lives altered.
Speaker 4: Not only that though, and I think we spoke to this around that time too. Like the one thing that I think people aren't put taken into account when it comes to the baby is, here's somebody who's he has a lot of mental.
Speaker 1: Shit going on, like killed somebody in Walmart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like somebody was trying to kill him. If you know, a robin in front of his family had to kill him. His brother was killed. I believe like his father past Like here is there is clearly somebody here with a lot of PTSD, a lot of issues who can probably turn into a very cold, very I don't give a fuck with nobody thinks, uh, you know, like I can understand how somebody could have that energy on them going through the things that you know, the baby has has been through, and I think that, you know, because somebody has a talent and as an entertainer, we kind of just put that to the back burner, like nah, you're supposed to be this you know, you're supposed to get everything right and be this perfect person all the time. It's like this dude is clearly has some mental things going on, like he's not. We don't I don't know if the baby has ever gotten therapy for that, which is you know, you kill somebody, you definitely need to go to therapy. Your brother gets killed, I can tell you definitely need to go to therapy, like, you know, we sometimes I feel like, yes, the baby says some things they shouldn't have said.
Speaker 1: He's human, he made a mistake.
Speaker 4: But you also have to understand here's somebody that we're talking about who it is probably just not mentally as healthy as most people should be. I think we just need to, you know, factor that into it. At the same time. I understand what he said hurts some people. I get that, But fact then too, he's dealing with her, he's dealing with trauma, he's dealing with his own shit mentally like, but we got to add that into people.
Speaker 5: When you have been doubling down for five years, the mistake goes out the window. Yeah, you say you don't regret what you said, and you will say it again. The mistake goes out the window.
Speaker 4: Right, I understand it. But do you understand that with that energy is routed in or that energy is routed in. I don't give a fuck about what nobody got to say. Because somebody tried to kill me or harm me and my family at one point, I don't give a fuck. It's me against the world. It's easy to develop that energy. Sure, when you go through shit like that, that's all I'm saying. I'm not defending it. I'm just saying, as a as a black man in America, looking at somebody like that and what he's been through and unknowing people that have been through the type of shit the baby has been through, I get it. I understand how you get to a point where like, I don't give a fuck with nobody got to say niggas, No, nobody give a fuck about me. I know how easy it is to develop that energy, It's all I'm saying. So that's all I'm saying. The Baby sometimes you just gotta factor that in as well.
Speaker 3: That perspective bleeds over into your career. Everything brain brain is now wired that way.
Speaker 4: You put a mic in my hand, right, It just doesn't excuse me. I'm not excusing it. I just understand it a little better than some people may understand.
Speaker 1: Did you. The Kirk album is my favorite Baby album.
Speaker 3: That intro pretty much speaks to everything that I should as a Baby fan. Before Kirk came out, I didn't even know all the shit he went through. That intro on the Kirk Album was one of my favorite records of twenty ninety. Yeah, like he's been through some some shit that you have to at least factor in. I'm not saying the things he says are okay, but they're not literally harming people. At that point, we could stop what's going on.
Speaker 4: But like I get it, and wrap everybody gangster shit. You know, I'll kill you all. Shoot y'all well Sebach and I watch you. Yeah, I get it. Not until you really do it.
Speaker 1: Do you really know and understand.
Speaker 4: What that does to you mentally and you know how it changes you and affects you as all what I'm saying, So yeah, man, factor that in a little bit. When y'all talk about canceling people, Just kind of facting what they've been through in their real lives is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, which Mall I don't even need to tell you is Florida Sportsbook. You knew that already. I know it's tough. There's no more football, the Big Game has passed. But like Maya Angelo says, still, we will rise with hard Rock Bets. She did not say that part. But there's always something to bet on every night, whether it's basketball, hockey, So much more, plus all the great same play parlay, live betting, and player prop options that you are used to mall plus.
Speaker 4: Hard Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening to just open the app and check out which you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app. Make your first deposit head on bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida. And Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling and Florida, you call one eight three three play wise.
Speaker 1: In Indiana.
Speaker 4: If you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 3: You feel the same way about Cam because Cam keeps just he's digging himself in a hole?
Speaker 1: What Cam do now? Who talks about him yesterday?
Speaker 5: Oh new and you got can Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right Cam.
Speaker 3: If you would said Cam, I would have thought Cam rad Yeah, I think Cam Newton.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I feel like we just talked about him on yesterday's episode at mart Baby D.
Speaker 1: He's leaning into it, he's leaning into that villain.
Speaker 2: So I know him, but this is this is the villain.
Speaker 4: How long before Cam Newton cut the dreads off, go bald? How long before he gets into that you know that zone where it's all the way I'm the villain now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that the dreads through the hat is his joker aesthetic. That's the righteous, that's the righteous vieling.
Speaker 2: That it is more horrible. I would hate him less if he had.
Speaker 4: That's that's the righteous villain. He's the righteous villain right now. But he's trended. He's trended. Cam Newton is a rich Look at all of our fair movies, the villain was always bald, Like you know what I'm saying, Like we got to he's trending to cutting it all off, is what I'm saying. He's saying things where it's like yeah, he about to go all the way. He about to just go all the way, like, let me be the let me be the Internet's bad guy, let me be the guy that everybody hates and they're like, Yo, this guy is an idiot, he's an asshole, he's whatever. He doesn't like women, he doesn't respect women. He's misogynistic. I see Cam Newton going all the way.
Speaker 5: But what we were disagreeing about is you work, like I said, you stand up for people a lot. In our previous episode, we say you stand up for people and say he doesn't really think that. He's just like being an entertainer. And I'll be telling you two things could be true. He can be leaning into it to be entertaining, but he also believes this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he don't.
Speaker 5: Just put them talking points out the side of his ass like he You can tell he stands on that shit.
Speaker 2: He believes it.
Speaker 3: He's had those conversations a few times off Michael. Yeah, I don't think he's just doing that.
Speaker 1: My who was his latest one?
Speaker 5: So right now he's currently going viral because he said that women lose. He was having a conversation with a woman.
Speaker 4: Who So we stopped before you say what he said, that's my issue. Why do women keep sitting down with this thicket like y'all like abuse?
Speaker 1: Women love abuse. Well, she was the reason why.
Speaker 5: I took that dee breafast because she was over there agreeing with what the fuck he was saying.
Speaker 1: So it's just like shit, I didn't know that. Okay, proceed.
Speaker 5: She asked him, She's like, do you think women like well then the thing that she's getting, yeah, she's getting killed because she was saying she was like, you know, I could never be a baby mother. That's why got married before I had a kid, because I can never be.
Speaker 2: A baby mother.
Speaker 5: And they like theyre in the comments tearing her up, like, girl, I got married for I had this baby too, then I got divorced. Now suddenly I'm a baby mother. Like it's like right, that happens all the time. And she asked him do you think women lose value every time they have a kid? And he was like yeah, he was like you the more kids you have, like you lose value. And he has nine with three different women.
Speaker 4: So does he feel men lose value after they have kids? And no, of course, he just feels women lose value after they give birth.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Beyonce got three kids. She's doing I.
Speaker 1: Being seems to be doing.
Speaker 5: I think the main thing was if you have kids with if you're single now and you have children, okay.
Speaker 4: If you're single, if you're a single mom, you lose value. Yeah, he about to cut the dress though, I mean at all that righteous? Who was resting peace to the gentleman? Who's the guy that used to just Daels? Yeah, my frad brother cam. Oh you bitches, excuse me? Oh my god. Respect bub Samuels, my bad, my bad, respects, respect the bubbles. You women did things y'all said it did online with Kevin Samuels died.
Speaker 1: Just know that I ain't forget the tweets. That's all I'm saying. They were not they were happy that he passed away.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, that was a little that was crazy and someone that that did disagree with a lot of things. Kevin Samuel said. I didn't think he deserved to die.
Speaker 1: Yo, I just I remember, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I saw some tweets from some people and I was like, yo, y'all are crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay. I didn't say anything when Kevin said, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't, but he turned your music up in the crib a little loud and had a couple of glasses of wine.
Speaker 5: I'm never happy that anyone dies, right, especially what I will say is there has been if you there's a lot of people that sometimes people feel like, yo, if we got them, get these niggas off this earth. Not that somebody deserves to die, but the same way how doctor Umar said, some of you niggas got to be put down, Like some of you niggas can't go.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna fix.
Speaker 5: The issues we have in our Black community, some of your niggas need to be put down, right.
Speaker 2: I'm sure some people felt like that.
Speaker 5: Some people felt like men who have a reputation for hating women or being disrespectful to women, if somebody got to live natural selections, some people gotta die.
Speaker 4: Sojack that because y'all be out here supporting dudes that don't like women, that have done watching the women, and y'all still show up and support.
Speaker 5: These But I think that when people say that, when they say y'all do this, but do this, I think the women that are supporting abusers and the people who are wishing death on Kevin Samuels, I think those are two totally different types of women or two totally different audiences. Me personally, I feel like that happens all the time. They're like, I saw y'all doing this. It's not all the same people. It's different types of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of them be at the same shows. Some of them the same shows, same night they be watching. They'll watch Kevin Samuels and get mad and then go to the show of the.
Speaker 1: Somebody has a way shittier person.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say no names for y'all know, I'm just saying, we see it open Apple Music.
Speaker 1: We see it.
Speaker 4: It's all I'm saying. So it's like, all right, which one is it? Because I don't think I don't think I don't. I'm not saying I don't think Kevin Samuels has ever done anything disrespectful the women, outside of being maybe brutally honest. Maybe you know, say, like listen, you need to you're singing your single mom, you're overweight, you know, which means you probably don't take care of yourself, like and you want a man that has all of these things you need to be more realistic.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's that crazy.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm trying to say something to not be mean to Cam Newton.
Speaker 1: I see he's going down that path.
Speaker 3: And to your point of people that had the mentality, Kevin Samuels, his clips about shitting on men never went viral.
Speaker 1: Now he was pretty brutal to men as well. He kept to even playing field At some point.
Speaker 3: I didn't agree with everything he said, but he articulated every point. Whether you like this point or not, cool, at least he could articulate it. Cam's sometimes just be saying shit, like I think, and I'm not comparing Cam to like a fresh and fit or anything. But even if I disagree with Kevin Samuels, Kevin Samuels is way more important than a fresh and fit or sometimes where Cam lands in the middle when we're talking about these red pillish men podcasts and content, Kevin Samuels was was not that bad compared to where these things have have moved. At least he sat there and articulated why he felt that way instead of just saying shit.
Speaker 1: To say it.
Speaker 3: It was mean, and I disagreed a lot of time, like yo, you you are bugging, But a lot of times it was like are you a victim or volunteer. Stop calling in this motherfucker show to get abused. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Loot to a show to have a man, Rachel, want to tell you what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Like, what's the difference between Kevin Samuels and Pop the Balloon.
Speaker 1: It's a big difference. What's the difference.
Speaker 2: Pop the Balloon is a dating game, It's a game, a game show.
Speaker 4: With Kevin Samuel and was more intelligent. Kevin Samuels wasn't trying to date these women. So he's he's he was wrong for what he was saying.
Speaker 5: Well, everybody on Pop the Balloon doesn't say the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: They're all different people.
Speaker 4: I can pull up episodes of Pop the Balloon where a woman is standing right there and they're like, why you popped your balloon?
Speaker 1: Y'all listen, yo.
Speaker 4: I don't like her feet, I don't like her head, his wig, I don't like she's overweight, saying breaking them down. It's the same thing. I'm breaking this woman down in front of a camera. I'm telling you what I see physically, and I'm like, I don't like that. I don't think that that's I don't I'm not into that. What was the difference with what Kevin Kevin Samuels was doing. He was at least at least he was more articulate. At least he gave kind of like lean more towards you know, I guess, numbers and stats when it came to single win with women with kids and things like that.
Speaker 1: Like, at least he used more that Popped the balloon. They just be up there like, y'all, don't I don't like your fit.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what I'm saying, like you you look crazy like that's this woman is a nurse, no kids, like you know what I'm saying. It's like, so my thing is what's the difference between Kevin Samuels and.
Speaker 1: Popped the Balloon.
Speaker 5: Kevin Samuel has had a bigger platform. When you have a big platform.
Speaker 4: Y'all gonna penalize me because I hadn't built my ship.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm trending up. So now y'all mad.
Speaker 4: Now when God called me home, you mentioned this red white Zippindale, y'all laughing tweeting ship like God don't play about like what.
Speaker 3: I guess because I was an anti Kevin Samuels, I support Diggs in all Catholis, but I still was not like the biggest fan of his. But as time went, where things are going, it's similar now where I'm like John mcan would have been a pretty good president now and I look where the fun we're at now. Like Kevin Samuels was not as bad as I told you was, man what God was?
Speaker 1: He was kind of on point. It's gotten work, this ship went. We should have been so lucky to have ken.
Speaker 2: It's gotten so much Moly.
Speaker 3: You know what I would love if we could bring John McCaine back from the dead, oh, like to run the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, just saying.
Speaker 3: Kevin Samuels should be running all of Red Pill content right now because that shit is so off the fucking rails though, and Cam is teetering. I don't know if he's gonna go full, but he's there, and I know he believes. What he believes is he gonna go extra to start getting crazy for content purposes because he's also not out of his mind and what he's saying here, because I also feel, I know society views wimp single women with a child and a single man with a child drasticly different. I totally understand that, but I think my value drops as far as much as what I can offer as far as time to a relationship. If I have a child, I think my value lowers as a man with a child. So I don't think he's crazy in what he's saying. But when you have nine kids with three different baby mothers, maybe sometimes usually just shut up when certain topics come on.
Speaker 1: Has Kevin Samuels ever called a woman out of honey?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not I haven't studied you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: He just always did it in a very sassy like.
Speaker 5: A lot of people thought Kevin Samuels was gay because it wasn't like you giving it advice to a woman. It was like you enjoy like you're enjoying, like breaking this woman down. I think that was what he got a lot of black backlash.
Speaker 1: I can see that because it was very bad.
Speaker 5: Like when they found out he died with like a thick latina on top of him. Everybody was like, damn, I thought he was gay.
Speaker 1: You gotta go out. Yeah. But I'm just I'm just more so.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to remember if I've ever seen him get into it with a woman and be like bitch, get off the.
Speaker 1: Phone calling off her name. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever even seen sometimes sometimes uh, not cursing doesn't mean you're not being meaner, you're not sometimes nicer.
Speaker 4: That's how you're receiving it. Someone's no, no, no, that's how you receiving the honesty. That's how you're receiving the honesty. That's how you're receiving it. I'm not being disrespectful because I'm being I guess, brutally honest.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean I'm being disrespectful.
Speaker 5: We've had a conversation about the word brutally because brutally has a meaning like you can be honest without being brutally honest.
Speaker 2: And I feel like once you get to once.
Speaker 5: You have a platform and you know that this is garnering you attention to your platform, that brutally becomes entertainment. So even though you may be talking to a human person, you're purposely going out of your way to be brutally honest, which mean for entertainment, and that is where lines can get great.
Speaker 4: Would you want your therapists to be brutally honest with you?
Speaker 2: Not brutally No, I'm not paying you to be brutal to me.
Speaker 5: You can be honest and you can get your point across without intentionally being mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if I advertise my therapy company as I'm going to be, you know, when you show up, I'm telling you you will get brutal honesty.
Speaker 1: You may not want to hear this.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be truthful in my perspective of how society runs and who you are in this society and where your value level is at. I feel I'm an expert at this. I have a degree. It's called brutally honestthapy dot com. You know what you signed enough for. Don't come and lay on my couch and be mad that I was brutally honest to you.
Speaker 5: No, for sure, but also so, I think the people who would sign up are stupid, right, just like I think some people who go and have try to have certain conversations with Cam Newton are stupid right or expect I won't say have certain conversations with him, but have conversations with him and expect something out of.
Speaker 2: Him that they're not going to get.
Speaker 5: I think there's a level of stupidity in that that you're signing up for you can't be mad at same thing with the people that listen to him and get mad at the things he says. But also at the same time, that doesn't make you innocent of what you're doing just because somebody signed up for it, like you still have. Once you have a platform that large and you know that there are young men looking up to you what you say, there's not everybody is smart enough to realize that you're stupid, So what you say has an effect. So when you're trying to we're in an era of trying to raise men who respect women and value women, and you know that there are little boys who look up to you from football to the shit that you say. You have to be held accountable for the shit that you're pushing.
Speaker 3: But to me, that's the difference between Kevin Samuels and I don't want to I don't want to play him in this. I think I don't think Kevin Samuel's goal was ever to get young men to hate women, where I do think people like the freshman fig guys, that's that's their their insecure goal is to do so with twenty two year old prostitutes in Miami as their example. As that's if that's every woman in America. I don't think Kevin Samuel's goal ever was to do that. I think it was to be realistic with who you are as a person unless you want to change and become better. This is where you ad in life, in my opinion, and you could disagree. Kevin Samuons was a fucking god. His opinion wasn't fact, but people called in for his opinion, so he gave it, which I think is fair.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I never sat there and thought like the feeble minded, impressionable young men are going to look at this and go I should hate women.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: I think that with a lot of this other red pill bullshit, but I don't think that.
Speaker 1: Was Kevin Kevin. He was just he was just kind of a fucking mean Sassi.
Speaker 2: Ben Samuels had a lot.
Speaker 5: Whether it was his intention or not, he definitely had a he was red pill bro, and he.
Speaker 1: Had he would he looked at me.
Speaker 3: He's the John McCain of where now you get to maggot Like that's what I'm saying. I don't think he was as fucking insane as red pill is now. He was red pill one hundred percent. But yeah, not to the degree of what it is, like I have these views for my party, but they're off the rails now.
Speaker 4: No, I figured out what I'm gonna do. Well, Damn, I got my nephew this weekend. But this coming week red this come up with. Of course, you know, I'm gonna go back through I'm gonna go back through the Kevin Samuels files. Man, I'm gonna just go back through it. I'm gonna just binge Kevin Samuel's files and just kind of.
Speaker 5: Like just there's so many better things you could do with your brain in your time.
Speaker 4: No, No, because it's something specific right now that I'm thinking about that I'm looking for and what he was doing, and I just want to see if it's dead, that's all. Yeah, Because I think again, I think, I think people just you know, it became a cool thing to just kind of like hate him and you know, clap when he died and things like that, like it was stupid. But I'm just looking for something in particular, and I just want to see if it was But.
Speaker 5: They were all always be and this is this is the thing, like there will always be someone happy that someone died. Everybody has ops, everybody has haters everybody has like, well, that's because he was he was a public figure.
Speaker 2: Respectully, it's gonna be niggas that clap when you die.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be niggas that clap when I die, Like you know what I'm saying, Like that happens when you're a public figure and you enter into the serena and sometimes you're gonna say ship that people disagree with.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever clapped when someone died, and if I said that, I was lying. I don't know if I've ever clapped when someone dies.
Speaker 2: Not literally clapping or like been like, oh good.
Speaker 3: I think Dick Cheney was the biggest piece of ship on earth. I wasn't like happy that day, but I wasn't sad, like I like, nothing changed.
Speaker 1: I don't even hear.
Speaker 5: Peace being Just ignore him, just like I never met the man.
Speaker 3: Oh no, be happy when someone dies to me is kind of nuts. But again, like one dictioning out and everyone on Twitter was got like, all right, so what I agree with what they were saying. But to be happy just because someone said some mean shit on the internet, that's a little crazy, oh to me, But.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but yeah, I don't know. I do feel like, and this is not just for mini's it's for women too. I feel like, if you have a platform, you're gonna make money off of this platform, because that's what we're all trying to do. When you're saying things that you know are going to get pushed and they're extravagant and that people are gonna comment out them.
Speaker 2: They're gonna end up all these places.
Speaker 5: You do have a responsibility when you look and be like, what am I really pushing.
Speaker 2: To these people? What am I really pushing to these people with our platform too? But we push silly shit, funny shit.
Speaker 5: We don't really push harmful ideologies that can kick in the back people in our community.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's it's just weird. It's just like everything.
Speaker 5: At one point, do you lay out at bed at night and be like, damn, yo, what I'm doing ain't really okay?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, if you're if you're harmed off Cole Kendrick and Drake opinions, you deserve to be harmed. Yeah, Like that's your that's your fault. That's not what harms you. Then that's that that's your journey, marshal people.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't have a you should have a fish take or drink PEPSI. I don't really feel like that's really like but we're not really changing the game.
Speaker 4: I thought I was giving great advice. I thought I was given great advice, and Natty going to clap when I die because I said you shouldn't be drinking PEPSI see.
Speaker 3: As Kevin Samuel's being my fraternity brother, I would have loved to hear his opinion on that frat hazing video that's been going viral.
Speaker 1: I would have loved to hear his sassy yeah, it looked like a stink down there. It was at yeo, it looked like it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, if if Capa Alphas I was was an organization that haze, I'm sure every basement would smell the exact same in all fifty states.
Speaker 2: I know that ship Funky.
Speaker 4: A room fellow, what not white out of the funny.
Speaker 3: That was the funniest thing that I said as a white, that was fine.
Speaker 1: Wet whites is fucking.
Speaker 2: Arm racist all the time.
Speaker 1: Yo. No no, no, no no, no, wet whites is hilarious.
Speaker 3: No all right, Well then be come back in a room full of wet whites is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious, wet white. I know it's smell like a pet Co bathroom in it, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's rough. They said they be until twenty twenty nine. Who's band like their chapter?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all right, they'll be back, give them time to counter rebrand.
Speaker 3: I'll just say, because I of course I saw everyone, the outrage that was going on in here, the stories I've heard allegedly about pledging, like I heard like folk tales, campfire stories. All he was doing was standing there in the basement, being blindfolded.
Speaker 1: They were wet, though what oat mill? I don't think it was.
Speaker 2: I think pgba up.
Speaker 1: But they were wet. They were wet. They rubbed oatmeal all over each other.
Speaker 3: You y'all never just been y'all never been soaking in a basement before, nah?
Speaker 4: Nah, never never said, I'll answer your question, I've never been soaking in never fucking the basement, getting a little hot, not that hot, like he wasn't both glistening like that. Nah, he ain't never been that hot. And we're gonna open a window or something.
Speaker 3: This motherfucker I did see that the other side of the white fraternity world defending some of the ship that if we did allowed hazing, there'd be more men out here.
Speaker 1: But hey, M not as debate I would have on a podcast not for me, b but.
Speaker 3: No, that that video was was hilarious because at that point, like when do you take your blind photo off?
Speaker 1: If?
Speaker 3: If, if you are allegedly pledging in fraternity, I feel like you know the voices of the two people that are are leading the charge of the alleged Hayes. He would hear a CoP's voice and be like, Yo.
Speaker 1: What I want to know?
Speaker 4: Is there a way we could find this out? How many single or how many only childs.
Speaker 1: Are in a fraternity?
Speaker 2: Only children?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Only children. I would like to know that.
Speaker 3: All my line brothers have siblings. Out of all of New Jersey, New York, all my travels, I don't know if I know one other noop that's the only child.
Speaker 2: How many of them had imaginary friends when they is growing up.
Speaker 1: It's where that y'all view that ship that way, though we want to get into.
Speaker 4: I have never understood pledging a fraternity, never understood.
Speaker 1: It, which is which is fine.
Speaker 3: I'm never one of those people that when people say that that, I get like offended.
Speaker 1: I totally get it.
Speaker 3: I just think you may have an a skewed perception of the of the entire thing, because.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I can only speak for the chapters that I've been around.
Speaker 3: I've never met somebody that was looking for friends, Like every single time, even with my line brothers, like my Crewel friends, their Creel friends, like everyone just became friends. We just the seven of us just happened to do that that semester, Like nobody was looking for friends.
Speaker 1: I get it. At the same time I don't, but I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, some people enjoy being around like minded individuals with you know.
Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 4: I enjoy being around like my individual single But when you tell me I all of y'all tonight and not PM got to go in this basement and put oatmeal on.
Speaker 1: You, I'm not doing this sounds like a great I'm not jacking that. I'm like, you know what, I'm just not down.
Speaker 5: And you know that they got to like eventually they end up like paying like they're paying dues to be like, but.
Speaker 3: I hadn't like pledge you, so I can't speak to that. I'm just talking about being in a fraturn. I can't speak to hazing or pledging anything, but yeah, it's just not I can see how that would that would look whid because if I was a cop, I wouldn't even think fraternity. Even if I was on a campus, I would be like, oh, this is Epstein's cold down here right now.
Speaker 1: Shirt scared.
Speaker 4: You would have to be like, yo, why they ain't got no shirts on what part of Like what am I proving? Because I'm down here with my homies and we all I ain't wearing no shirts. I had no shirts tonight.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask both of you.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have allegedly do you have friends that have joined joined a gang?
Speaker 1: I do, wait, I got a lot of friend children. Uh where they where? They a lot of them? Where they jumped in.
Speaker 2: They were looking they were missing something. They were looking for.
Speaker 4: A chromosome maybe, yes, you know they was missing something.
Speaker 1: Don't do don't do that at home?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, no, no, I understand forget like blood gangs in general have been around since the dawn of time based off that exact principle. Yeah, but you don't think that could see something in with a college student as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, for sure, Like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Something missing doesn't necessarily mean something's wrong or you're in a search of valiation or a friend or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a lifelong community that you can be around forever.
Speaker 1: Is an important thing to people.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, I didn't go to college and I got a lot of homies as like went to college part of fraternities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just was never I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I think if it defines your entire life, then I can understand more of what you guys are saying, which I do know some kapa is that, Yes, that is their their entire identity has become that from when they were nineteen to now when they're in their forties. Yes, I think those people were searching for what you guys are talking about, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: That's the high majority case. With everything.
Speaker 2: What were you searching for?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it was like a specific thing I was searching for or in any regards having.
Speaker 1: To do with.
Speaker 3: Being an only child, because even my line brother Danny, who is my best friend at the time, he was already my best friend, so it wasn't like I was going to meet someone there, but all the principles that Kappa stood for in the community and getting to know some of the older brothers in Kappa and what they had going on in their lives, and the network that you had for the rest of your life because it's divine nine is not like the white frats of this basement shit. I don't want to speak for them, but I guarantee once they graduate, that'll be the last time they even think about the Like that's not it's not a lifelong thing.
Speaker 1: There's alumni chapters, there's so much with Kappa for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Shit in the music industry, the amount of people I've even met because of Kappa.
Speaker 1: That was an important thing to have a community of like minded people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like you you figure all of that.
Speaker 5: The community of the like minded people is like, that's like straight out to hamd book, like he wrote he read that. I feel like that's also a non haz organization. I feel like you find all of that out once you start pledging.
Speaker 3: No, because that's not true because it's not Again, I'm not speaking for white frats.
Speaker 1: You don't just show up that day and then you're in a basement with a blindfold.
Speaker 3: No, it's a long process to even be considered for sure, to become a member, you have to meet you have to get three recommendations, a written letter from members already.
Speaker 1: That takes time.
Speaker 3: The amount of times I've turned it down for people like I.
Speaker 1: Don't even fucking know.
Speaker 3: You got to talk to me for six months just so I could get to know to see if you be a viable candidate, not on some hazinger like I just want to get to know this person.
Speaker 2: It is a very long process. What I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: I'd love to get jumped in for thirty seconds and be Domino.
Speaker 2: It's a very long process.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is, before all of that, what was the first thing that clicked in your head to say I want to go like, oh.
Speaker 3: This is this is this is a lifetime thing. And on top of that, my best friend's my best friend of high school. His mother was a Delta, so she was the first person that was like you should look at it. I even meet the Greeks look at the Q's first, just because she was a Delta and they have more of an alliance. But Kappa was way more than me. I love C's but Kapa was more for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got.
Speaker 2: If you were a que I would not be on the spot.
Speaker 1: I can't. I love I love the cues I do too, But are you close with the cues and jury?
Speaker 5: I love if you if you were walking that's hung around me, would have never been do it?
Speaker 1: Try would I wouldn't. I wouldn't disrespect the cues like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's a it's a full journey in finding that, not just one day.
Speaker 1: It's like, yo, I want to do this and one thing clicks like it takes a while. I'm respecting fraternity bubble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all over there. Quiet.
Speaker 3: There's a lot, but like anything else with membership of that amount of people for that long.
Speaker 1: Of course, there's bullshit in everything in life. I get.
Speaker 3: It's the same as any joining any other organization. The same people do intermurals in college? Why are you joining?
Speaker 1: I don't get to know the people to hear. That's how it starts. It's freshman orientation. It's it's all part of that college process. Got it? So? Yeah, all right, Well another week the gang is here.
Speaker 4: Uh so, I guess we're gonna get start on Patreons so we could have some more crazy conversations. That's some things I want to talk about, coming off of Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Day with the ladies the Secrets on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Sh I want to talk to Zip about.
Speaker 3: I've been at the edge of my seat since Monday for the conversation.
Speaker 1: Listen, Gang Gang is here by.
Speaker 3: You said you had already told me you had a list of questions for.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk to the lady.
Speaker 4: Just just coming out of Valentine's that I want to get everybody's post Valentine's energies on them right when she was Zip did for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: See if any woman.
Speaker 4: Took care of him for Valentine Yeah, hope, I hope hopefully a woman took care of Zip and brought him nothing but chocolate.
Speaker 2: And flowers back there laughing. So I don't think he got ship.
Speaker 1: Nah, Noah, I don't do that.
Speaker 4: The Zip Zip got some flowers on Valentine's Day. We're not doing that. All right, Well, we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, He's just ginger Peace