Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yo yo God, hold on, my headphones went on.
Speaker 1: Just hilarious.
Speaker 4: Good morning, your just hilarious. How you going?
Speaker 5: Hold on? You grab her headphone?
Speaker 6: Hold it is Thursday, y'all anyway, and it is games Friday, basically all right, give him a minute switch getting hisselfe real quick. This is the most ever had in my radio.
Speaker 5: Baby, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: How you going withing?
Speaker 5: Good morning? What's happening?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I'm chilling. I'm home.
Speaker 6: And I couldn't be all out like that because if I wake that little baby up that I just like took thirty minutes to put back to.
Speaker 5: Sleep, she just.
Speaker 4: She teething, so like she up and then she sleeps, she up and then she sleep.
Speaker 7: And you give him my headphones or you wasn't here because you was stuck behind that garbage truck and Jess was talking about her baby not being able to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: He is such an idiot, yo.
Speaker 6: She is sleep envy. She she's sleeping now. But you know it's teeth in season, so she'd be up.
Speaker 3: Did she sleep?
Speaker 5: Is she up? Did she sleep?
Speaker 6: So I understand did your grandmothers ever tell you? All right, because I'm trying to figure out I should do this, to not put a little bit of cognac on a rig and then slide across her gums.
Speaker 7: My grandmother never said that, but I've heard that before. But I don't I don't know if you should do that.
Speaker 5: Well, you know who is.
Speaker 3: I heard you talking about that yesterday with Lauren, and she said, maybe you should do that, but you do know Lauren drinks everything.
Speaker 5: I don't know if.
Speaker 1: This girl under the bus and back it up on her?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 1: Like why did why?
Speaker 7: I don't know if it was coming well, I said, I don't know if it was sognac, but it was. It was like some type of alcohol.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I thought it was wrong comiac's crazy. But yes, yes, that was alcoholic beverage.
Speaker 1: I heard it's gonna be.
Speaker 6: I heard the too, but I don't hand no wrong. I just got hannans DMVs OP and here, So I ain't know what it did.
Speaker 3: But there's teething things. It's like teething things that you can get. I wouldn't put no cognac on it. I mean, I was a by the way wives that was back in the day. Yes, you shouldn't even have them conversations publicly then people they'll call diafers on you. Yes, yeah, right, was giving her child out quicker first thing in the morning.
Speaker 5: Some recipes we got to keep amongst each other, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, man, know me?
Speaker 3: So yeah, all right, Well let's get the show cracking. Drew Sodora will be joining us. You know her from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Yes, she has a new album. I did it for me out right now. So we'll be kicking it with Drew Sodora. And there's a lot to up break down in front page news. Trump said there's a bunch of people that's not gonna be allowed in this country. And I'm sure we'll break it down with Morgan when we come back. So don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast Club come morning.
Speaker 5: I mean, everybody, it's the j n V.
Speaker 3: Jesse hilarious, schell, I mean the guy, we are the breakfast Club. Let's getting some front page news set off for some quick sports. The Paces take on OKC tonight game one of the end finals eight thirty pm Eastern Time on ABC.
Speaker 5: So we'll see how that works out.
Speaker 3: What up, Morgan?
Speaker 4: Hey y'all, Hey, how you fill in?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 9: I love to hear it.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get into it first.
Speaker 10: On front page, Elon Musk is still slamming President trump so called one Big Beautiful Bill, saying it needs to be killed. In a post on X, Musk said a spending bill should be drafted that doesn't massively grow the deficit and increase the debt ceiling by five trillion dollars. In a later post, he urged Americans to call their senators and congressmen, saying bankrupting America.
Speaker 9: Is not okay. Kill the bill now.
Speaker 10: Musk has been critically highly critically of the spending bill in days since ending his work with Doge as a special government employee for the White House. On Tuesday, he called it a disgusting abomination. Meanwhile, the House Speaker Mike Johnson says Elon Musk has ghosted his calls and him over President Trump's so called one Big Beautiful Bill, and he calls musk recent comments very disappointing as he continues to tell the bill now Speaker Johnson spoke to the media saying he called Musk following his recent comments, but Elon didn't answer, and he went on to say that he spoke to President Trump, who's not too delighted about Elon's current stance on this big, beautiful bill. Let's take a listen to Speaker Johnson. House Speaker Mike Johnson.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you I called Elon last night.
Speaker 4: He didn't answer.
Speaker 11: I don't know what happened in twenty four hours, So everybody can draw their own conclusions about that, okay, But I look forward to talking to my friend about it again.
Speaker 12: And obviously we've talked about this.
Speaker 7: He's, as you know, he's not delighted that Elon did a one to eighty on that.
Speaker 10: So Musk has since posted Bankrupting America is not okay again. Killed the bill, and the Congressional Budget Office reports the legislation would add a two point four trillion dollar to the nation's deficit over the next decade and the bill can only afford to lose three or three GOP votes in the Senate, which is happening right now. The Senate is taking up this bill as a as the session has begun now elsewhere Capitol Hill, lawmakers are coming together in a opposition.
Speaker 5: Well, hold on, logan, I want to say something right, Well, this criticism, Yeah, this criticism from Elon is one of two things.
Speaker 7: Either Elon said, Look, I paid damn near three hundred million dollars for this presidency, so I have paid the costs. I have paid the cost to be the boss, literally, so I can criticize the president and this bill. And if your job, you know, as the head of DOLGE, was defined waste in government, and then you see a bill that's wasteful, you have to call it out.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 7: But this also could just be a way for Elon to rehabilitate his image and get his companies back on tracks. So they're all in on it. Hey, I'm gonna criticize this bill. I'm gonna criticize you. You know you're leaving our administration to get back to work. We know that your companies took a hit, so we're going to let you, you know, criticize us to rehabilitate your image.
Speaker 5: I will believe all of this when Trump cancel was one of.
Speaker 7: Elon musks government contracts with SpaceX, because you know that's how he plays.
Speaker 4: That's how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, that's how.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's true.
Speaker 7: That's true if somebody around him is really criticizing him, and you know he's going to punish them in some way.
Speaker 5: I believe it when Trump camps is one of ela on my contracts.
Speaker 10: With SpaceX's Elon is already filling it in with Tesla.
Speaker 9: So you know to your point that both points are good and valid.
Speaker 10: Elsewhere, Capitol Hill lawmakers are coming together in opposition of a ten year ban on AI regulations, which is a part of also a part of Trump's so called Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 10: Georgia Republican congress Woman Marjorie Taylor Green y'all may know her as a bleach bomb build, bad built body. Yeah, she says it violates states rights, and California Democrat Ted lou He tends to agree, adding that banning states from putting guardrails on AI would cause unnecessary harm. Let's take a listen to California Democrat Ted Lou's comments.
Speaker 11: I agree with Marjorie Tayley Green. Once every hundred years, this is that time. I agree that this ten year provision is extreme. It's going to cause unnecessary harm. This is a bad provision, and I hope the Senate will take out this ten year moratorium.
Speaker 10: Marjorie Taylor Green pretty much said that you know that she doesn't agree with it, and you know, people came for her saying you had one job just to read the bill, but she basically said the same thing that you know, there's no telling what can happen in ten years with AI. Ted lou He wants the Senate to strip out the provision if it stays in there. Green says she won't vote for it for when the bill comes back for a vote, and that could doom the whole package. Thanks to the slim margins in the House again, they can only afford the Senate, Republicans can only.
Speaker 9: Afford three votes. No votes and against.
Speaker 5: This bill has some type of regulations on AI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, we just like, you know, I'll be watching so many AI videos and I'd be.
Speaker 5: Just like wow.
Speaker 10: I mean, at this point, it's hard to tell what's real and what's you know, what's AI, and there definitely needs to be some regulations on that for sure. But Republican Senators Ran Paul and Mike Lee also Backmus's criticism. While Republican congresswoman, as I mentioned, Marjorie Taylor Green express regret for voting yes on the measure. Senate Republicans, as I mentioned before, can only a four to three no votes to get the measure pass. They're looking at July fourth as a projected deadline to get that bill on Trump's desk. So I will keep you guys posted on this one big beautiful bill and what and how it continues to move.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, thank you, Morgan, thank you. We'll see you next hour.
Speaker 3: Everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines or wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one to get it off your chest. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: I'm telling what you're doing, Holly. This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed. Eight hundred five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Hello, who's this? Jamal? Hens?
Speaker 2: Jamal?
Speaker 5: Why you sound so aggressive? So damn aggressive this morning?
Speaker 8: I want to make sure y'all can hear begah, you.
Speaker 5: Can definitely hear you, Jamal.
Speaker 8: All right, all right, what's going on, y'all? What's up?
Speaker 5: Brother Blessed Black and Holly Favorite?
Speaker 2: How you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 5: I'm good. Okay, the floor is your?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 8: All right. I want to get my wife Dominique happy anniversary. Hey, we've been together going on ten years married five. I just want to tell our love her.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful. Best what you got planned for?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: We're going out of town this weekend.
Speaker 7: We're going starle it hey seven O four love to seven O four? Yes, sir, yes, sir, y'all just gonna get a.
Speaker 5: Hotel and go check out a comedy show or something. The concert going over?
Speaker 14: Wow, something like that.
Speaker 8: I don't know about. No concert, No comedy show. She got a twenty year class reunion going on this weekend. Her birthday was Tuesday, so you know I got a couple of surprises.
Speaker 7: Four Okay, okay, you're gonna take her to Merch. Take it to Merchant Charlotte, Man, Merch, Heart and Soul in Charlotte.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: Nice soul restaurant, yes, called Mertz. Nice soul food restaurant is Charlotte called Mertz Merch? Yeah, mertmy rt I ain't been in a while, but all right, food is amazing.
Speaker 5: While you'll laughing, mercy as good as this is great, have a good one, brother, all right.
Speaker 8: Brother, all right, I appreciate you all.
Speaker 5: Piece. Hello.
Speaker 3: Who's this is Steve from lebron Steve and Lebronx without get it off your chest Steve.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, y'all was talking about the big Beautiful bill and yes, sir, Yeah, the reason he's opposing it is because he's killing the EV in the in the bill, it.
Speaker 8: Kills the tax rebate and also it's going to make.
Speaker 14: People with the EV pay two hundred and fifty a year just to drive evs. So that's why he's opposed to fill.
Speaker 13: Okay, Brian Tyler Cohen, y'all ever heard of him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard of Brian Tyler Cohen.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, y'all gotta have him on the show. He just did a video yesterday explaining why Elon Musk was going.
Speaker 8: In on the pill.
Speaker 7: I think that's I think that's another good reason. I also think that he's trying to rehabilitate his image though, just so he can get his companies back on track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if this whole thing is yeah, and he's taking you out to lose a.
Speaker 15: Bunch of money if they passed it.
Speaker 7: Bill, that's right, yeah, because he already but he already lost a bunch of money just being ahead of those you know, and and and firing a bunch of people like so you know, there's a lot of people who already turned their back on a lot of Elon's company.
Speaker 5: You see, you see the historic price is dropping.
Speaker 8: Crazy, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 3: All right, brother, I have a good one.
Speaker 7: I think they said one hundred billion dollars being a part of the Hello billion brother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Can y'all stop saying it?
Speaker 15: And once so damn much in the morning, especially just hilarious.
Speaker 13: I'm sting them with one time she need a bench, You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't tell her not to say it, and you say it.
Speaker 14: He needed you said.
Speaker 1: Another one another one? But yes, sir, I am working on that. Yes, sir, you are right.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 1: I apologize.
Speaker 3: That's a damn lie. All right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to hit us up, and if you're going to work this morning or the school and you see a long line around game stop or target or Walmart. Uh, there's a new video game that came out, Nintendo switched to, and they're saying that lines are around the corners, so don't think it's something weird.
Speaker 7: But they're looking up for the the new Nintendo switch to, so you know they don't order online. He's still line up and get in line.
Speaker 3: They still line UPO. Yeah, I try to get one for Jackson. Today's Jackson's birthday. But they said I would have to get online at six am. So I told Jackson he'll have to get the second wave of that stuff.
Speaker 5: All get it on and he bay for a little more money. We'll get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Call us up right now.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: This is your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 3: I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way of your dress.
Speaker 16: Everything. When me is best?
Speaker 5: Call up next? Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one.
Speaker 16: Not just me, I'm with the coach of philing.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Every?
Speaker 15: What's not?
Speaker 17: Every?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: Try?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 5: Jess's Bee's Bee's peas?
Speaker 17: Jess?
Speaker 8: I heard you doing a little chat the other day for pride. Wake up. This morning is pride, be gay?
Speaker 13: This morning is pride.
Speaker 6: You don't want no titt kitty cat cat, kitty kitty cat cat, kitty kitty.
Speaker 15: Cat cat out?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: What does that mean? We don't want no kitt kitty cat cat.
Speaker 6: If it's tread, that's all the gate guys be saying that show huh, it's.
Speaker 8: Pride, be gay, be nice to you gay friends. Did you say happy pride to all your gay friends.
Speaker 5: I don't have to. I treat all my friends equally, all the time, all my friends, regardless of what muff it is. But happy pride. But listen, why y'all say kitty kitty cat when you all'll like kitty kitty cat k Okay? I don't like that.
Speaker 7: I don't think y'all have to be prejudiced against the pom poom just because y'all all like it. I think that's what president is very white like like that that that sounds very anti poom poom. Just say y'all like Bookie, say Booky, Booky boom boom boo boo boom, something like that.
Speaker 15: But I do like.
Speaker 18: Say that.
Speaker 5: Don't be then you ain't got to disrespect the poom poom.
Speaker 4: How boogie bookie book book is crazy.
Speaker 7: I'd rather hear that now. I don't hear y'all say no kitty kitty cat cat Like that's whacked to me. Like why y'all dissing the poom poom just because y'all like I don't think right, just saying that we don't want any vagina because we would rather have.
Speaker 5: You know if I said that, if I said no gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay, y'all bed you would say no, no but no but no butt if and y'all would be mad. Y'all would call me home.
Speaker 8: You don't want nobody who's gonna be mad? If you don't want no?
Speaker 5: But don't be pool poom for big Bro. Nobody that nobody mad. You don't want no, but how do we get it? Happy pride to everybody. I don't like that. Don't disrespect the pool poom cat. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to hear that. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one, What up, Lauren?
Speaker 4: Go morning, go to court today. Hey, I'm still figuring that out.
Speaker 5: Okay, If I'm going today. It's the true. If you're over it's okay, don't go.
Speaker 4: I'm not over it. I'm just picking and choosing because it's a lot that goes down.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of Diddy fatigue.
Speaker 7: This week has been kind of whack, you know, last well, you know, and once you go from the cassies and the kid Cuddy.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, it's still interesting. Bigger fight yesterday, the bigger I mean.
Speaker 4: But all these stories we've heard, it's.
Speaker 19: Just Cassie and Diddy in a night fight, yes and then he hung the allegedly, and then he hung the best friend on the balcony or the friend on the balcony yesterday. The girl who testified was the front on the balcony. So these are stories we heard. But now they're bringing the people in themselves to speak to it.
Speaker 7: So that's I mean, it feels like it's at at least to me just watching it feels like it's been a week week for the prosecution.
Speaker 5: But I don't see the defense, you know, doing anything strong.
Speaker 19: Either, I think, because I mean, the defense they do, they cross, they do what they do. But you know, after this they're waiting to present their case the government has already said that they're going to rest their case, or at least I think if I'm the defense right now, I'm just ramping up my case. And already outlets have begin to talk more about who the defense will bring on this witnesses versus a little bit less about what's happening besides like basic recaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like Chaylae said, you don't want to be fatigue because you're a juror out there and that you might get to the point where you just tie it hearing the same old stuff over and over and over again.
Speaker 19: So I don't know why this is my first time going actually into the court, even though I've like reported on other cases. But I think it's just a thing of they want any because sometimes the the bigger witnesses, we'll mention these stories, but they don't fill in small context details, and then the actual person themselves comes in and feels in things like you know that we maybe didn't know or like a little small details. So they just want to make sure again it's they have no there's no doubt. What's whatever when your drawer, what you got in the latest? Because I know, yeah, and the latest we are going to be talking about Unfortunately, we're gonna be talking about d DG and Holly Bailey again because DDG is asking a judge to stop her from taking their son out of the country because he's saying she's emotionally a stable, suicidal, and a danger to their son's safety allegedly.
Speaker 6: Stuff you want to talk about the tech messages or whatever around.
Speaker 19: Yes, yeah, we got the docs. It took me a little minute to get to them, but I got the docs. So we have the text messages and a bunch of different things that DDG has put into his filing to try and you know, prove what he's claiming, but also.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, we'll get to that next and don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody is DJ env Jesse, Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the brain Fist Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren becoming a straight things, she gets them.
Speaker 16: Somebody that knows, somebody to detail.
Speaker 4: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on you, the law, The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 5: The latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 19: So DDG is asking a judge to stop Haley Bailey from taking their son Halo, out of the country for work, because he says she's eventually emotionally unstable, suicidal, and is a danger to their son's safety into others safety. So DDG submitted these docs in response to some things that uh and response to her request to go out of the country, and in response to some of the things that she had filed previously. He says that there are several instances that show all these things that spand over several years. So there's a bunch of text messages that he included in this dock, like a ton of photos of alleged like bruises he received from their physical altercations in different conversations that they had. But of the most alarming that he alleges in the doc, he says that on March twenty first, twenty twenty four, Haley sent a ton of text messages to him she was threatening allegedly, she was allegedly threatening to kill herself and suggesting that their son might be harmed as well. He says during this time, she was actually driving a car, and he alleges that he was so scared for her safety because she had done or alleged and says she would do things like this to herself before that he actually called her godmother because he was worried that their child would be in danger, and that she was in danger because of this emotional state that she was in wild driving. There's also an incident that he talks about August twenty twenty three. They got into an argument of some sort, and after the argument, he alleges that Haley took his legal gun and left their home, and he got scared again for her safety, and he called his mom and his mother's fiance because he couldn't find her.
Speaker 4: So he says that his mom came found her.
Speaker 19: They found her outside of the home, allegedly still holding the gun, and she was emotionally unwell and incoherent, potentially suicidal. Then and then there is an additional time March twenty second that he alleges in Atlanta. He says that this was the first time that Hayley threatened to harm herself with a knife. She was texting and calling him repeatedly, and I do have some of the screenshots from the document. So in one text, she's texting him and she's you know, if this is her these alleged texts, she's saying, it's all his fault. She's saying, you know, cry about it later. And this is after she would have threatened to harm herself and not live anymore. And that's a repeated cycle on these texts that he's included. And he's responding and saying, why do you want me to sit on the phone and listen to you yell at me all day? You do to send me every day? And she says, I beg for your help. You know I don't have anyone. I'm actively suicidal and struggling. You know, I've been running to the doctor every day for help, and you still play in my face. I won't make get to my birthday because of you. So this is just an example of some of the type of text I can't hear myself, some of the type of texts that were included in this document. Now Haley has responded, and she's actually responded, Halle Halley, sorry I can't hear hallet.
Speaker 4: Yea head fends. First of all, it was up. It was the thing. It was already. I'm sorry, Jess, what were you saying? Halle?
Speaker 19: No, Halle, yeah, Halle, so Halle, and my grandmother is my great grandmother's name, Halle Okay. So Halle has responded, and in her response, she basically is saying that it's ironic that he's just now waiting to respond. She's saying that she should be granted permission because she has to go and work, she has to make money for her child, and she also did directly address the mental health things, and she says that she alleges that DDG is exaggerating, lying and misconstruing facts for the court not only to make the history of relationship of their relationship look crazy, but to make her parenting and her mental health look look well. She says, there's no doubt that I was emotionally devastated in twenty twenty two and in twenty twenty three by his behavior and ongoing abuse that she alleges, I have been very vocal about my anxiety, depression, and previous thoughts of suicide without waiving the rights of her therapist and her privilege. She says she has reached out to her doctor to receive treatments and to address these issues. And she also says that if given a chance, like if a judge takes this to court, she'll take the stand and talk about all these things and she has nothing to hide. But it's unfair that he's right now requesting for her to not be able to take the child out of the country. And the reason why he's saying that he doesn't want the child to go out of the country is number one. Of course, you know all the mental health stuff that he's alleging is harmful, but he's also saying that if baby Halo goes out of the country, and you know, God forbids something were to happen, like she goes into a mental state allegedly, or she's threatening to harm the baby. They're out of the courts jurisdiction, so there's nothing that he can do to intervene, and it could take weeks, days or whatever before he comes.
Speaker 7: So imagine struggling with all those issues, and Jess, you can speak to this. I mean, postpartum depression is real.
Speaker 1: Up, absolutely it is.
Speaker 6: You don't know, like you don't know what your days are going to be like you wake up, you said, you constantly said, and all you want is a break from the baby, and thank God that I did have breaks.
Speaker 1: But like it seems like even in.
Speaker 6: Those messages, you know what I mean, she's asking him, begging him practically, like, Yo, I'm I need you, I need you to help me.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, all you got it.
Speaker 6: All you can do is be there for somebody with postpartum depression.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as a man and y you know, as a man and father, for the most important thing you can do after your lady has a baby is help. You got to help with child care, You got to help with Aerond's male prep. And if you got to go get professional help, go do that too. You just got to create an vibe and and support. Yeah, but that's what I think that he's saying.
Speaker 3: And he's saying, if this happens while she's overseas taping, who's there to help or who's.
Speaker 5: There to help with the kids? But oh she has that though. Yeah, but that's what he's saying, And he's saying he like the but.
Speaker 6: In the messages, but the messages reflect that she said, you know, I have nobody right, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, you know, it's and then and then Larnen. Let me ask you this, did he post these or did or are you able to find these? Is this public record?
Speaker 19: So I actually was not able to find it publicly on the pacer outlet that I go on. I had to I had to do other things to be able to get my hands on the docks. So I'm not for sure TMZ broke the story exclusively. I'm not and I don't know not because I don't work there anymore. So I don't know how these outlets because the text messages were in the actual docks. So if you got that doc no, I didn't see that he posted it. No, And also too, he did go He did get on a stream after and he said in the beginning of stream like we're going to have positivity here, We're going to like he wasn't really directly trying to speak to it.
Speaker 4: But I mean, when you include stuff like.
Speaker 19: This in documents, whether it's I can't answer the question one hundred percent if it's publicly available or not. Wasn't available to me, but it's here so any outlet can grab it. And that was circulated, and I really hate that.
Speaker 3: I hate the fact that a couple can go through something and they have these documents and these text messages that are private there. But they're doing it, you know, for their own you know, situation, their own custody battle. But anybody can grab them and now people can put him out and use him against him. I hate that so much, that is between between those two couples, that she stayed between those two couples. It ain't nobody's business. She shouldn't have to feel embarrassed. He shouldn't have to feel embarrassed. They are working it out as a couple.
Speaker 7: Of separate Especially if you're trying to heal privately, you gotta heal privately, but live out loud publicly.
Speaker 3: That's well.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't wish that on that. I hate the fact that, because.
Speaker 4: Yes, could send Halley right back into depression.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: To have to be embarrassed about this, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I mean, I get he he can be embarrassed about it, but she can be very embarrassed about It's something that she experienced.
Speaker 5: It's a court case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he should be They should be able to discuss the court case and things intimate things in their court case, but it should never hit the part.
Speaker 5: I hate the fact that it hits the public knowledge like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, just keep in mind, folks, it's a lot of emotional and mental responsibility that comes with having them bitbies.
Speaker 5: Okay, so think about that when you pop in that boom boom for a goom.
Speaker 7: Okay, you when you got that penis out raw, unprotected, sticking it in, put it in them, shout it in them deadly venom.
Speaker 4: Pop in the poomp for a goon. I never heard that one, Okay.
Speaker 20: I like that when I'm like, that's all right, goon al Yeah, stop, you might get deported, you know how?
Speaker 5: They all right? That is the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 3: Now when we come back, we got front page news and then from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Drew Sidora will be joining us. I don't go anywhere as to the breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast club. Good morning. Everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne to gud we are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news so quick. For tonight, the Paces take on ok Se Game one of the NBA Finals at eight thirty pm Eastern time.
Speaker 5: I say, okay, see in five Charloe, you got a prediction. H No, but I think, Okay, you're gonna win the series. Yeah, I mean, you know, I don't like this.
Speaker 21: I don't.
Speaker 5: I can't sleep on a team like Indiana, you know. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I would say, okay, see in six, maybe five. But I just know they gonna win the series. I don't know what it's going to be. All right, what up Morgan?
Speaker 4: All right, ch'all, let's get back into it.
Speaker 10: So, President Trump has signed a proclamation of banning travel to and from twelve country citing security risk. Now multiple reports say the proclamation fully restricts and limits the entry of nationals from twelve countries. The President elaborated on the ban from the Oval Office yesterday. Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 17: The recent terror attack in Boulder, Colorado has underscored the extreme dangers post to our country by the entry of foreign nationals who are not properly vetted, as well as those who come here as temporary visitors and overstay their visas.
Speaker 9: We don't want them, so, the President went on to blame.
Speaker 16: We don't want them.
Speaker 4: The President went on.
Speaker 10: To blame former President Biden, citing open border policies for various attacks that have occurred over the course of time. Now, when it comes to the travel band, the list includes Haiti, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, and others. People from seven countries will have partial restrictions, including Cuba and Venezuela. Now, Trump affordedately was back and forth on the decision, but it also comes as Sunday's anti Semitic attack in Boulder, Colorado put some things in quicker motion. In other news, Secretary of Education Linda McMahon testified before the House Committee on Education and Labor about her agency's budget and priorities. When she revealed that she wasn't too informed about the Tulsa race massacre or who Ruby Bridges was. Let's take a listen to her exchange between Pennsylvania Representative Summer Lee and the Secretary.
Speaker 4: Of Education Education.
Speaker 9: Let me repeat, Linda McMahon a sick Listen, do.
Speaker 4: You know what the Tulsa race massacre is?
Speaker 18: I like to look into it more and get back to you on it.
Speaker 22: Okay, So I'll look forward to that. How about the book Through My Eyes about Ruby Bridges, for instance, I.
Speaker 18: Haven't read that. Had you learn about Ruby Bridges? You have specific examples you like that was a specific example.
Speaker 4: I'll be very happy it was an incredibly specific.
Speaker 18: Question, and I will look into it and get back to you.
Speaker 7: So earlier this week you had the head of FEMA who didn't know that America had a hurricane season. Now you got the Secretary of Education who don't seem to have an education man.
Speaker 10: Okay, so representatively definitely slammed the Trump administration's anti DEEI agenda and compared it to the Jim Crow era. For those who don't know, Ruby Bridges is a prominent figure and the civil rights movement, known mostly for being the first African American child to desegregate schools. And The Tulsa Race Massacre, also known as the Tulsa Race Riot, was a horrific act of racial violence that occurred in Tulsa, Oklahoma, between May thirty first and June one, nineteen twenty one, where white mobs attacked residents' homes and businesses. I'm talking about thriving businesses in the predominantly black Greenwood neighborhood also known as Black Wall Street.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they was hating and uh home.
Speaker 10: In my last story, one of former President Byan's press secretary is she's revealing that she has ditched the Democratic Party and is now independent. Koreein Jean Pierre made the revelation with her new book Independent, A look inside a Broken White House Outside the party lines.
Speaker 4: That book is set to be released this fall.
Speaker 10: Jean Pierre described her book about the time about her time in Biden's White House.
Speaker 18: Let's take a listen this book Independent.
Speaker 23: It's about looking outside of boxes, not just always being in a partisan stance, and how do we move forward together in a compassionate way. I think we need to stop thinking in boxes and think outside of our boxes and not be still.
Speaker 10: Partisan, so the publisher says, Jean Pierre will take readers through the three weeks that led to Biden's abandoning his bid for a second term and the betrayal by the Democratic Party that led to his decision.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 10: Jean Pierre, of course, served as White House Press Secretary under the Biden and minist from May twenty twenty two until the end of his presidency in January. Independent will hit shelves on October twenty first. Any thoughts on John Pierre switching parties.
Speaker 7: Let's discuss, Well, she didn't switch party, she's an independent now right, So I respect her being independent because I feel like, if you black in this country, you shouldn't be loyal to any party.
Speaker 5: You should only be voting your interests.
Speaker 7: You should only be voting for politicians who are implementing legislation and policies for your communities and your people. And if you ask me, none of these parties have done enough for us to be screaming we Republican our Democrats. So independent is the way to go. But when it comes to her in particular, I'm probably going to read the book when nobody wants to hear from anyone who got up there and.
Speaker 5: Lied for the Biden administration.
Speaker 7: It's like a lot of these folks are having to come to Jesus moment way too late. They should have been talking like this two or three years ago. And she had a very interesting quote in her press release. The quote was, we need to be willing to exercise the ability to think creatively and plans strategically. We need to be clear eyed and questioning rather than blindly loyal and obedient as we may have been in the past. And that right there is the problem with Democrat supporters, especially black ones, just blindly loyal and obedient for no damn reason.
Speaker 10: I gotta follow up question, and regarding that quote, do you think that that is that she's in terms of her loyalty. Do you think that she's saying that she's being loyal to Biden as the president or loyal to the office as being a press secretary for the White House? Is there a difference in being loyal to the White House on the office or being loyal to President Biden.
Speaker 7: You can't be loyal to either when being loyal to them would be a detriment to your country. And based off the condition that President Joe Biden was in and she was somebody that was around him all the time, I feel like it was their duty to tell the American people what was going on, and they didn't, even though we all had eyes.
Speaker 5: And we all had his and we saw it for ourselves.
Speaker 7: But they were the ones that were up close and personal with him all the time, and they all were in on the conspiracy to hide his physical and mental condition from America. And that's why they lost the election. Well, one of the many reasons why do they lost the election?
Speaker 4: Clockett brother, tell him why you mad? All right, y'all? So that's your front page news.
Speaker 10: Y'all can follow me on socials at Morgan Media m O R G y N M E d I A and for more news coverage follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at b I nnews dot com.
Speaker 4: Y'all have a great day.
Speaker 9: Thank you you too.
Speaker 3: Now when we come back, Drew Sidora will be joining us. You know her from the cast of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, and we'll kick it with her. Next it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. One of is d E J M V Jess Hilarius Chelamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Lawla Rose is here as well. When we got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed, you know her from Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ladies and gentlemen. Drew Sidora.
Speaker 16: Welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 24: I actually have been in New York for a couple of days, so the city's been showing me love.
Speaker 1: I'm not tired, I'm awake. I'm here with y'all.
Speaker 5: How's your energy?
Speaker 9: How my energy is better?
Speaker 24: You know, I've been going through a lot, but I feel like where y'all have seen me for the past what two years.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely in a more heeled place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when did you get to that place?
Speaker 24: Honestly, working on my album was like my therapy. So I think that just being able to get all of those emotions out and just do something productive and put it all on paper and leave it there, that was a big part of.
Speaker 3: You know, my healing journey for breaking down for people that don't know what you're talking about, because a lot of people might not watch The Housewives of Atlanta. Yeah, so she was on Housewives Atlanta. Got a divorce of separation.
Speaker 7: It's not official yet, separation going through, which is a weird separation because he lives in the basement, yes, and you live upstairs.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you're not allowed downstairs.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 24: And he's been there first, Yeah, and he's not allowed to come up stairs unless I grandom access. It's just like, I've never heard of this, Like I don't know anybody else that I can say, how did you deal with this? You know, I've never heard of this, and I did not know that would ever something the judge would rule on. So it makes it extra complicated. It's already hard enough. Divorce is already tough enough, but you know, to run into each other in the driveway.
Speaker 1: Or you know what I mean, Like, it's it's a lot is you have no idea?
Speaker 6: Well, how did it even come to that point that who said that this house should be? Like, because we I've never heard of that. Did did he say I want to live and I want to remain in the house? And like, how did that happen? He was basically like, I'm not leaving.
Speaker 24: The kid's attorneys were like, yeah, he's not going to leave the premises. And so have you seen that movie war A World of Roses?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right, it's like that in real life, you know, where it's it's an asset in the marriage. And so what I've been learning through this process.
Speaker 24: Like you know, it's love and it's like pure bliss, and we built this beautiful family and we're building legacy and then all of a sudden we're going through.
Speaker 1: A divorce and now it's all business.
Speaker 24: It's like you know, a negotiation of so the asset being the house, it's a big deal, you know, and so I would love to just split everything like a fifty to fifty, keep it simple and we can be done.
Speaker 1: But he's like, I want everything.
Speaker 24: I want the house, I want forty percent of your business that I've had since two thousand and five's my company, you know, and he's coming for that.
Speaker 1: And it's it's just how.
Speaker 5: Did y'all get there? What started this separation?
Speaker 3: People assumed it was cheating, people assumed it was so many different things. How did y'all get there?
Speaker 5: Let's go, girl, I like you like when you get your house flying back?
Speaker 16: Then I like that house.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, so you know everything?
Speaker 1: So then you watched it like pop right, So yeah, a lot.
Speaker 24: So we lived in Chicago and from Chicago originally worn to raise and we lived there for some time.
Speaker 3: And it was a lot of women.
Speaker 24: You know, it was a lot of women, you know, the whole finding things in your phone or I got family, like it's family. Everybody knows we live here, people seeing you out, sir at dinner with women.
Speaker 6: So it was a lot of that in this.
Speaker 1: I did at one point, excuse me, I can't let him and his women be wow.
Speaker 16: Questions.
Speaker 13: You know what.
Speaker 4: First I thought it was because he just don't watch the shows. And I'm like, oh no, he trying to get.
Speaker 1: Her, aren't you from South Carolina cousins really, Oh, he I think from.
Speaker 24: You know, he got a lot of cousins. You remember cousin Courtney on the show. Oh you think he don't You don't know cousin Courtney's Oh you see, that was in Chicago.
Speaker 3: You found out, But then you moved to Atlanta and you gave them.
Speaker 24: I did, you know, because let me tell you, so, my parents were married for sixty years till my dad passed away. So I grew up in the household you know, where I saw people choose each other every day, fight, make up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That was just what I saw.
Speaker 24: So that's what I wanted for myself. So when I got married, it was like, this is what we go through. We're going to talk about it, communicate and move forward. So yes, I did forgive him. We moved to Atlanta and he left and went to Tampa for three days. Everyone saw that on national TV. But it was it was embarrassing, you know what I mean, Like you leave your family and you don't tell us where you went. And it was more so because it was public, you know, and and humiliation and embarrassment, and I think that was tough.
Speaker 6: For you.
Speaker 24: I mean, it was that, and it was just the continuous, you know, continuous behavior of like dealing with other women and then coming on the show and then there was women saying, oh, they were pregnant. It was a particular woman who reached out and said she was pregnant with this baby, and that was a big That was a big thing.
Speaker 1: That was probably one of the biggest straws.
Speaker 24: And then it was the disrespect of my mom, you know, of my family, the disrespect of my son, Jojo, my fourteen year old.
Speaker 1: So it was just very layered.
Speaker 24: And finally he moved out of the bedroom so we separated, and we were separated at the time, so it was a huge separation. We were trying to repair things, but ultimately it just wasn't able to be repaired.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's what he says.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 24: It was almost like, oh, she's hanging out and having fun. Oh this is my moment, you know, and now it flipped to like a victim mentality when that really wasn't what it was.
Speaker 5: A girl.
Speaker 4: Oh well they thought that before this month.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but I heard you talk about it on Carlos King, and that was my first time actually hearing you explain it.
Speaker 4: The way you did.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 19: He had alleged that you were dating a woman at the time and that's who were cheating, and you said at the time you were going through so much with him that you would have taken attention from a cardboard box.
Speaker 4: Please talk about what is the matter with you girl?
Speaker 7: Lloyd?
Speaker 1: Just the comic relief of the.
Speaker 4: Situation you me.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I wouldn't.
Speaker 24: I wouldn't say there was eating. You know, we we were hanging out. That's that's still my my girl to this day. Like we're still friends. But I think it was extra sauce placed on it. I will say, okay, flirting, yeah, like I'll be honest about that, a little nibbled on some food we went to dinner. We was eating at the dinner table, but all of the extra stuff. I mean, you have to really watch the show and know who Ralph is. He is very much a narcissist and that's who I married, That's who I chose to love. But at the end of the day, what happened happened. People have actually witnessed it. The disrespect so to say, Okay, I'm hanging with this woman and now it's a relationship that just came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: There was never any evidence. Where's a receipt?
Speaker 24: Like, you know, people can say things, doesn't make it true. People say things about you. You know, is everything true?
Speaker 1: Not everything everything?
Speaker 7: But listen, how do you balance healing in private when your pain is being monetized on reality to you?
Speaker 24: Honestly, you know, that time that we did not come right back on the show, I was actually grateful because that was the time I took just to self, like I spent my time alone. You know, I just completely shut down and I did a lot of praying, and like I said, honestly, people may not have understood why I said thenis was my angel on earth?
Speaker 4: But really it was.
Speaker 24: I was very grateful because it was a blessing at that time to have somewhere to go a lot of times like I didn't want to wake up up and get out the bed. It's like you just don't feel productive, like overwhelmed. Depression is real. So it was just knowing that I have people supporting me, believing in me, at a rooting for me, and I had to show up, you know for that. And when I got to the studios like okay, I made it, you know, and then being able to compile all this body of work and have a productive outlet. Like I said, it was exactly what I needed to get me to the other side where I am now.
Speaker 5: We're still kicking it with juice.
Speaker 3: So Dora, you know har from the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Lauren.
Speaker 4: Looking back because your project is here, the music is here.
Speaker 19: But looking back on it, you brought up the Dennis Angel on Earth comment and that the people had conversations about that for a while.
Speaker 3: I know, Grindy, Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. You look shady when it first came out because it came out that you were working with Porsches.
Speaker 16: Porsch's dinnis Yes, what ut.
Speaker 1: A dentist is out here?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 4: The shock for me, it's a shock.
Speaker 3: Remember now this is and it was as soon you did it behind Porsche's back, without having without talking.
Speaker 1: To But that was it happened like that.
Speaker 4: See there we go. See we gotta talk about it. That's not how it happened.
Speaker 24: So actually, you know this is during the time Porsche was living her African princess life. She saw what she was, she was in Nigeria. She wasn't checking for her girls. You know, I was calling her, so on the record, I called Porsche a bunch of times.
Speaker 5: To tell her that you were going to work with Dennis.
Speaker 24: Yes, Like why wouldn't I Dennis had been reaching out for years, like come be an ambassador for Naya.
Speaker 6: Let's you know.
Speaker 24: It was like no, no, no, But because of what I was going through, this is my selfish season okay. And the music was good because I was like Dennis hot talks music like I was confused like everybody else, right I was. But when he said my team to music, it was like this is really good, Like I need to do this music. That's how it felt for me. So when I was calling her and I was texting her, I have the receipts Sean ever Uni, I was like, girl, I need to talk to you, like.
Speaker 1: It's really really important.
Speaker 18: A bunch of techs.
Speaker 24: She wanted responding to you, girl, like at all crickets. So when she did come back and we did talk, we were in the studio.
Speaker 1: Dennis when we talking to her, and she's like, send me some songs. She's like, oh, this is my favorite song. This is my favorite song.
Speaker 24: So I'm like, okay, Porscha, you told me he had a conversation, so she's cool. We talked two weeks before we started filming, and she was like, yes, girl, I know we're going through our divorces. We need to get together. I love the music. I was like, okay, because you know, I wanted to make sure like we're all family. It's all yes, girl, I know, like it's all good. Let's hang out a week before we film. Oh sorry, didn't come to your birthday party, girl, but let's turn up tonight. You, me and Yandy, let's go out for drink.
Speaker 4: That was the energy.
Speaker 1: So we go to Shmia's birthday party. That's why I was so libergasted.
Speaker 5: He said, it was a different story.
Speaker 1: It was like a light switch.
Speaker 24: It was like, but if you notice, when we were asking me it's party, it was like, I'm mad at you because you're working with Dennis. Then it switched to well, you're filming with Dennis, and then it was like a go naked thing. So I was not clear on why she was upset and what the real beef was. But as you've seen the season, I just see you know, the fans are smart, like shout out to the fans because they're seeing like, no, you know, we kind of catching her up in some lives here, that's not actually how it happened. And it's seeming more like deflection because you can't talk about a certain person, So she chose to talk about me, you know, but she couldn't, and she.
Speaker 3: Had said that she couldn't talk like she did it for the cameras.
Speaker 24: You need story, but I mean you need to have things going on in your personal life, Like why is everything about what I got going on?
Speaker 7: It's hard to watch sometimes because you don't know if it's real shade, if it's real small, if it's just a storyline.
Speaker 1: No, everything I do is real.
Speaker 24: I came on the show and an achilles rupture boot Like I came on the show limping, like that's not how I want to come on. I want to come in with my like a little batons, you know, and be fabulous. And I wanted to show black love and marriage and all the beauty and all that that's I didn't want to show this. So everything that I've shown has just been my real life. I've not ever produced anything or tried to give a storyline because like I've been working since I was eight years old.
Speaker 1: I don't need to put on her cameras.
Speaker 4: That's not me.
Speaker 24: Some people may like, that's what some people may do. And I feel like in this situation, instead of Porsche opening up about like her real feelings without talking about that particular person, she didn't need it to deflect it and make me her punching back. I think that was probably the most hurtful part because like, I'm going through a lot too.
Speaker 3: The joy of a real conversation, because it made you look crazy to the public at first when she got on there and says, you're supposed to be my friend, but you working on my ex and I had no idea. Did you have a conversation after that?
Speaker 6: We did.
Speaker 24: We had to sit down. It didn't go very well, which one of you talking about because Grenada well to sit down when she walked out when we were drinking tea. It escalated, so it wasn't really like true resolve. But yeah, no, it's it's like Porsha is not the person as you have seen that will communicate. You know, she's going to get up and walk away. She's going to cut with all of this happiness like she got it and that's not real. And I just I think everyone was anticipating her to come back this season and was excited, but ultimately she couldn't deliver on the story that we thought we were getting, you know, we thought we were getting Miskawadia and she couldn't bring that.
Speaker 5: Oh so you don't think Porsa has been delivering this season?
Speaker 24: I mean that's just what I feel, you know, that's my personal opinion is that this wasn't a real beef. So then what are we talking about. Let's talk about something real you get, you know, two women together who are strong, who are bosses in their own right, have a conversation. We're not going to agree on everything, but we don't need to make this the whole thing we're talking about for the whole season, me and Dennis the whole season.
Speaker 1: At that.
Speaker 7: That's why, in a lot of ways, I hate reality TV because they will monetize your trauma for pain, like what you might be going through with your divorce or what portion might be going through.
Speaker 5: It's just like, hey, and then if they can't get that, they just want to pitt y'all against each other.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 16: What's the point of doing.
Speaker 24: That's how I feel like we're both going through a divorce. We could be talking about that, you know what I mean, it really come. Everything doesn't have to be like a moment. And I think, you know, you see some girls that come on the show and it's just like I need a moment, let me just say something to go viral or whatever, and it's like, no, just be yourself. And I think that's also how I've been able to be on now for four seasons. And that's just what I've learned because it's been a lot of cash shake ups, Like I don't even know how I'm still here because it's been people that are that we're here, been here for a long time and are no longer here. But what I've learned from the ogs that have poured into me is just be yourself, you know, and the story will tell itself.
Speaker 3: So I just want another question. So you're not with her go naked here line?
Speaker 4: I literally was about to ask, so that's not go naked here? This right now?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, this looks good.
Speaker 21: The hair that I'm.
Speaker 6: Wearing in the sit down where you saw the bangs that that that's award in real time because when you put it through a one two edit, how I made it look, it looked great, but in person, y'all saw it.
Speaker 4: Raby, that's how that was.
Speaker 1: Go naked there. So are you an ambassador for naked No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I have a great vendor. She's melted. We're good.
Speaker 5: So you don't like go naked head what you're saying.
Speaker 24: I mean, it just didn't work for me, per se when you go to bleach blonded, it just it did something that wasn't right.
Speaker 19: Would you have said that prior to all this dinnist stuff, because I thought you were so it was it was like a good partnership.
Speaker 18: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: In the beginning of the season, you said you thought you were doing numbers for Gonackad.
Speaker 1: I did do numbers. I did do numbers. That's why. Well, I just believe, like as black women, we support each other.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 24: If you're my girl, I'm gonna support you. We have a great working relationship. It was fun, you know, it was fun to work with her at that time. And if that's your friend, you're gonna hold your friend down. But it was just when all of this started to happen, it just became corny to me, you know. So I'm like Okay, well, now since we're gonna you're gonna drag me, well, I'm gonna speak my truth then, because the truth is like I had your back, but if you don't have my back, now it's fair game.
Speaker 1: No, you're saying, all right, let me be honest about this. Yeah, be honest. Now, Okay, I would rather gonack it than to wear that hair.
Speaker 5: Game.
Speaker 7: You think the show would still be interesting if if you, in portion weren't beefing or like tension just part of the paycheck.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: I mean I came on the show.
Speaker 24: Let me make it clear because I've been an actress because I was literally like in grade school, right. So I made a decision because I was like, you know what, people know me from this role. They may not like me from this role or that role or that.
Speaker 1: Movie or whatever. I fell going through COVID.
Speaker 24: It was just an opportunity to be more vulnerable and let the fans really get to know me and see me as a mother and a wife and a friend and a sister, like I'm so many other things and I wanted to show that, and so that was the reason for me joining the show. It wasn't to do anything but just hopefully inspire other people going through what I'm dealing with and connecting that way. So it wasn't to show what is happening like that was opposite of what I wanted to represent on this platform. So I've never subscribed to let's do this for a moment, you know, let's do this for storyline. I actually feel like when we used to watch Housewives and when it was nostalgic was because it was a group of women who were really friends and when you saw them fall out, it was because I'm fighting you because I love you and I know you can be better. You can do so much more. So that was where the beefs came and then they were to resolve and move forward. And I feel like here sometimes they just want to kill you off, you know, they want to just like.
Speaker 1: Go below the bell.
Speaker 4: It's like dang, like do you like me or not?
Speaker 1: Like what are we building or not?
Speaker 24: And so that's what I would like to see the show get back to. And I think this season overall, it was refreshing. It wasn't dark, you know, as some of the fans have said, like they felt like the show was going dark. So I think we're moving towards a more positive place.
Speaker 3: We're still kicking it with Drew Sidora from the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you don't see a resolve for you and this girl at all. You're on Porsche.
Speaker 6: You don't at all, she said, you want to see the show get back to you know what that was where it used to be women were able to have their arguments, go through it, talk it out, and then they're cool.
Speaker 14: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: You don't ever see you on Porsche, like, you know what, let's just put all this behind us because it didn't get crazy. It did, but all right, we're women, we both bosses. We like, yeah, you don't see that.
Speaker 24: In certain cases, it's hard to come back from certain things and just putting out falsities. That's like damaging to my character, to me as a person. You know, I have kids, So I just feel like the line has been crossed one too many times. However, I feel like, you know, if there's an opportunity to have a real conversation and it may not happen on camera, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I mean it off camera.
Speaker 24: I'm really big on like resolution, I'm really big on gaining understanding and like moving forward. So if it is an opportunity that presents itself, I would be open to that. But it hasn't happened, and it's it's a year.
Speaker 4: Now, you know.
Speaker 7: I want to ask some questions about Judrew. You've been you have you know, you've been in this game since you were a kid. How do you think Hollywood's perception of you has changed? And how is your own perception of yourself changed?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 24: Good, Well, you know, I feel like on the side of like the theatrical, you know, TV and film, I'm proud of what I've been able to accomplish, you know, my career. Sometimes I don't reflect enough and like, wow, you know, I've been able to work with some amazing actors and and there's some amazing projects and tell some amazing stories. But the game, it's like, that's one project that I just feel like the public perceives me in that way and I can't shake it.
Speaker 1: And it's like, what decade is it?
Speaker 17: In?
Speaker 18: A decade?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 24: I mean I still see the comments to this day, which is saying, okay, this was obviously something really big and a part of the culture. But I did see a hashtag where it was like hashtag cancel the Juice Door hate, and I just want to say.
Speaker 1: Can we do that please?
Speaker 24: Like, at the end of the day, it has gone on too long, Derwin lie to Juice of the Door, Like do we not all watch the same show? You feel like they hit carried from there almost definitely, Like I see the comments, I'm like wow, And I've met people that's like, ooh, I'm mad at you cause you broke up med school And I'm like, you.
Speaker 6: Know, Tiya was Mary right, you know Booch, you like as a whole family. But people were very invested in the show.
Speaker 24: And I just think that's a perception people have of me, you know, despite all the various roles I've played, which is why I did join the show to try to change that narrative. And I think for myself, yes, my perception of self is I have so many things I want to do. I want to do Broadway. I want to direct or produced my first film and continue to open the door for other young talent coming up.
Speaker 1: And so that's where I'm.
Speaker 6: Moving into my contribution stage in life and wanting to really see others win as well in this business.
Speaker 1: I think the thing with the game was right.
Speaker 6: Everybody else had fictional names, but you really went on, there is Drew Sodora like you, why.
Speaker 1: Was that shout out Tomorrow, Rocket Hill? Shout out to.
Speaker 24: I love that woman, you know. Actually, So the story behind that is I booked Girlfriends. I did an episode of Girlfriends, and when I went on set, she remembered meeting me. Come into my home because my sister, Allison is by my manager since I was like eight years old.
Speaker 1: And so she came to the house to meet my sister.
Speaker 24: My sister was a writer on Amen Rock Martin worked from Gleam Morris Agency.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like like.
Speaker 24: Og write, and so she came to my sister's house to see if she would share he rolodex because she was moving to Los Angeles to become a producer.
Speaker 1: And she's like, Drew, when you were eight, you were.
Speaker 24: Running around the house talking about I'm going to be an actress and a singer, and she's like, and you really like stuck with it, and so for that reason, let's talk about some bigger things.
Speaker 1: So she wrote me in the show the Game. So that's how it came to be, And it was really like an honor.
Speaker 24: Because I'm like you got to be like a list right to play yourself, so to have the opportunity, I was like, wow, in the showcase my music. I think that was one of the first times that people to notice to me as an actual musical artist.
Speaker 19: Well you got I did it to me. Your music is out and I watched you said that your music was like you're healing when you were going through the divorce because you were in such a dark place. What song on your album was like when you hear it, now you get tearful, it takes you. There's your favorite.
Speaker 6: It's two definitely. I did it to me and Love for a minute with Sierra. Shout out to Sierra Gates. She came and Gate lay like eight bar little situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'mos Russell Wilson, Sier.
Speaker 24: She was rapping and that's a lot of people don't know she came in. But it's a very emotional record. And that was the record that actually Dennis and Hour in the studio and it was like really emotional. He was over there crying about portion and I was in there having my moment. But it is it's an emotional record. But I did it to me as very representative of the project because it's about taking accountability.
Speaker 1: And that's why I love that record.
Speaker 6: Because I can sit here and share, you know, with you guys all the things that Mix did right that weren't right.
Speaker 24: But it gets tiring after a while to keep blaming everything on the other person. So for me, it's like, no, I played the part. You know, there were things I could have done better if I'm being honest, And so that's what the song is saying, like look in the mirror. It's not easy to do, you know, but you gotta sometimes look at yourself and say, Okay, yeah I made a mistake here there, and I could have been better, and then growth from that.
Speaker 1: What if do you let him know that I have actually I have.
Speaker 24: We have had conversations before we go to court, because we go to court that's when everything goes back up. But we've had conversations where we have stated, you know, we understand our differences now and I can say, well, I could have done this better and he has said it, you know, and apologize in some areas and yeah, like we're humans and just being more gentle with ourselves and just forgiving each other doesn't erase everything and every pain that we caused. But yeah, we can be honest and say, you know, I wasn't perfect.
Speaker 1: I could say that.
Speaker 19: And every time I watch your interviews, You're breaking down and interviews every single time, and I'm wondering, like, why put more stuff out there?
Speaker 4: Like Michael B. Jordan. Have you spoke to him since the Carlos King interview? Oh my god, that was that.
Speaker 19: Was a big something like so in Carlos King's interview, Carlos King asked her who's one of the most like famous people she's dated, and she mentioned that she used to date Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan back in the day, and that was everywhere. I'm like, whoa, she'd just be volunteering the info.
Speaker 1: Why you asked a question?
Speaker 15: I am.
Speaker 24: No, no, no, no, no, not even a little bit. He asked me on a date to attend the NAACP Awards.
Speaker 6: It was probably like two thousand and maybe six, when he was like still on the soap operas and I met his mom and stuff.
Speaker 13: It was cool.
Speaker 1: We went down a couple of days.
Speaker 24: No, there was no like intimacy on the record, but still he was a very very sweet guy, very very sweet and he's been super successful.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's my truth and it happened. Happened.
Speaker 5: You know, this is my last question. With all the healing that you've gotten right and what you know now, if you could.
Speaker 7: Go back and whisper something to yourself during the hardest moment of your marriage, what would you.
Speaker 1: Say the hardest part of my marriage? I think Ralph moving out of the bedroom. You know that it felt like abandonment, you know what I mean.
Speaker 24: It's different to like go sleep separately and just but him making the decision to move out when instead of fighting. Because people don't stay married forever without waking up every day and choosing each other.
Speaker 1: So when the person wakes up and doesn't choose you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 5: Is ju It's the breakfast club. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, we gotta your portion in the studio because Drew do Records or the other young lady that was up here, Sam, your portion in the studio.
Speaker 4: Man, she going back to music again.
Speaker 3: I got to show it to you.
Speaker 5: She have no problem watching the Porsch video. Pull that up. I'll show it to you on the break Well, let's get let's get to the latest with Laura.
Speaker 3: Lauren.
Speaker 5: You're coming straight fast.
Speaker 16: She gets them from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 4: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on this the Latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything, The latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Well, speaking of Porsche, Porsche Williams and Ninny Leeks may be rekindling, the girls might be getting back together. Uh So Porsche was on her YouTube channel and she was taking fan questions and they asked her about Nini.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen. Porscha said that she would be open to reconcile with you would reconcile with Nini? Listen. I life is short, That's what I say. Life is short.
Speaker 25: Uh this year, a lot of the cast and me personally have had a lot of loss in my family and so life is short, and so the right situation, the right conversation can absolutely be had. I don't think there's anything there is this completely to the point of where you know there couldn't be a conversation.
Speaker 19: Yes, now that yes, that's a step in the right direction. But then Nini Leaks was on her show, The Niinie Leaks show, and she was asked about Porscha's comments, and you know her response.
Speaker 4: Lets take a listen to that. Porscha said that she would be open to reconciling with you. Of course she would to be hard because I never did to you.
Speaker 26: When I said what I said about Porsche, I said, again, what happened happened? Yes, Like I'm not one of those people who just walk around in my every day like you're lying about stuff that like it just don't work for me. I said what I said, It was the truth. It really happened. She was going through a divorce with Simon, and I think she said something like I didn't check on her or something like that.
Speaker 1: Girl to say, your first divorce.
Speaker 26: Maybe I could have checked on her. I honestly didn't even think about it like that somebody that maybe missed it once or twice to get them a little grace.
Speaker 4: Who knows what they were going through that day.
Speaker 26: I don't have a problem with reconciling with Porsche, but I'm gonna tell about herself first, honey, So when do you want to have drinks.
Speaker 9: So we can't fix this poor shop.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with that at all.
Speaker 5: It's not like.
Speaker 4: Fel like move that on exactly.
Speaker 19: And for those of you guys who do not remember, that fell out when Porscha was going through her divorce with Simon and she said that Nini didn't check in on her little siss and Ninia said that Porsche didn't want to film with her at one point, and you know, she alleged that, you know, Porchie just was this distancing herself and she tried to reach out to Porsche and Porscha responded with the cold short or not wanting to deal with her anymore. So they've been rocky since then, and they've thrown their little blows.
Speaker 4: But good to hear that.
Speaker 19: But I would love to know if Porscha is open to sitting down and having those drinks like immediately, and if she's going to push for Needy to be back on the show.
Speaker 3: But these ladies were really never never friends, right, I mean the show put them together and now they quote unquote best a friends.
Speaker 1: You think, do you think she's sitting down with Drew.
Speaker 19: No, Porsha's not sitting down with Drew no time soon. Especially at the interview we just had with you.
Speaker 3: And Shamida made it seem like they were a force fit. But other than those two, they're not really friend friends.
Speaker 7: He made me think though, are all divorce is different because she said that, they say's your first time being divorced. So if you are, like, let's say you're friends with Kim Kardashing, Right, Kim kardash has been divorced like what four times? So she gets married again against the boys again, do you check on her? It is is kind of a point, right, like do you I don't know the different I've never been.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to know.
Speaker 19: So yeah, probably so depending on circumstances and stuff like that. And I was gonna say, no, it's a segment. I'm going to talk talk speak of thanks.
Speaker 5: You don't want to hear nothing from about the relationships. We haven't gone but nothing changed.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, as an avid housewife watcher.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, because you don't.
Speaker 19: Even know his name, so you should as an avid housewife watcher. We watched the different divorces, and I think this one, even though they're all public, it was a really big deal because it came out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: She was all happy and the next day it was just over.
Speaker 5: But again that infected at the porter, right, I.
Speaker 4: Mean yeah, but she stepped away before that. Simon, Oh.
Speaker 5: That is the people on that Real Housewives.
Speaker 19: Well, Portia, call us, let me know if this reunion is happening or not, because yeah, we need to know what's going on. But moving on, speaking of the girls getting together, Glorilla has announced a release date for her sample of Keisha Cole's Love. She says, that's my type of N word is going to be coming this Friday, and then she already has a pre swe tomorrow Friday. The pre save link is already in her bio, and uh, this is the song that she's been kind of teasing since Coachella.
Speaker 4: At the drop.
Speaker 5: Miss you hear Me? Wow, okay and Keisha singing singing.
Speaker 4: A sample She's simple love and I think those are her vocals over it.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Singing sounded like you should get heard again.
Speaker 16: This is slowed down.
Speaker 4: They just yeah, they just changed the picture grew all right, what else you got?
Speaker 19: I was gonna just say that Keisha Cole actually told us exclusively here that that was going down when she came here to talk. Yes, she told us that she cleared it. Yes, So now we will see that Friday. I'm looking forward to it. That's it for the hours.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we'll see you next hour.
Speaker 4: What we gotta be quiet?
Speaker 5: Did you find out that the clips were never sign.
Speaker 18: Did you off?
Speaker 4: It's a new day.
Speaker 5: Focus, okay, let's make the show, all right. She wants to get off.
Speaker 4: It was I remember I collected and gathered.
Speaker 5: He was texting you a lot after the I didn't get a text. I did it all right, cap you know? All right, Well, donkey trusted source, and she will trust her. Sources trust her. In order to be a trusted source, sources must trust.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: Ate you up down that mic. We're giving a donkey too.
Speaker 21: Man.
Speaker 7: Linda McMahon, the second Education Secretary, need to come in front of the congregation.
Speaker 5: We like to have a word. Whatever please all right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 3: And also, just fix my mess If you need relationship problems, if you need add some advice, you can call Jess right now eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 5: Just fix my messes. Coming up in a little bit. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. This is a miracle.
Speaker 23: There is no question that there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing. I'm a black man.
Speaker 16: Now the new development in.
Speaker 9: The deathly spawshooting rampage.
Speaker 5: Then yesday, it was a really bad day for him and this is what he did.
Speaker 4: And so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: White supremacist violence is always has been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 5: But I'm also very proud of my wife White the breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 4: All right, Frenny, please tell me why was I your donkey of the day.
Speaker 7: Well, donkey today for Thursday, June fifth, goes the Education Secretary Linda McMahon. Yes, Linda McMahon, former CEO of w is the United States Secretary of Education.
Speaker 5: What is this Secretary of Education?
Speaker 7: Well, the Secretary is responsible for the overall direction, supervision, and coordination of all activities of the Department of Education, and she is the principal advisor to the President on federal policies, programs, and activities related to education in America. Now, what qualifications does Linda McMahon have to be in this role. Some would say that her qualifications are thinner than my hairline.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: She has had two years on Connecticut State Board of Education, many years on the board of trustees of Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, and two years as chief of the US Small Business Administration. And she's run two unsuccessful campaigns for US Senator. And during that campaign she proved that she didn't know much about government. So when she got the role of Secretary of Education, plenty people knew she wouldn't be mistaken for a great educator. So what ended up getting her the job as education secretary? Well, her one main qualification when she was kicked up, Oh, she had that brand. She made a lot of money by being the CEO of WWE. She was married to Bench McMahon for fifty eight years, so you know, having that kind of money got her close to people.
Speaker 5: Like Donald Trump. And now Trump is president.
Speaker 7: So he said, hey, Linda, come run this department that I'm talking about shutting down our dismantling.
Speaker 5: Now, I had to give you a.
Speaker 7: Little backstory on Linda, so you understand why she is getting donk here today today.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: In a recent Senate hearing, Linda McMahon was tasked with defending the Trump administration's twenty twenty six education budget. Now, keep in mind, like a lot of people in Trump's administration, folks have said Linda.
Speaker 5: Is not qualified for the role she is in. Okay.
Speaker 7: People have said she's out of her death and ill informed about the Department of Education, the department she is currently leading. Well, this Senate hearing didn't help, Okay. It was a lot of math mishaps and historical hiccups. Would you like to hear it? Let's start with some of the math mishaps.
Speaker 27: First Secretary McMahon, of course, testified before the Senate today, and Republican senators kind of did their level best to lob her softball questions and make it look like she kind of knows what she's doing.
Speaker 3: What was we ranked nationally in math and reading in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 18: We were very very low on the totem pole.
Speaker 3: We're number one in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Jesus, we were very very low on the totem pole.
Speaker 27: Actually we were number one.
Speaker 4: Very awkward, that's a Secretary of Education.
Speaker 7: Everyone, simple question you asked where we were ranked in math in nineteen seventy nine. We were number one. That's not hard to understand. Okay, all right, let's stay on the math. There was a math problem in there, right.
Speaker 5: Let's listen.
Speaker 21: We spend one point eight five eight billion dollars a year on Trio. Yes, that's one thousand, five hundred and eighty million dollars a year, so my math, right, I get right? And how long have we been spending one thousand, five hundred and eighty million dollars a year on this program? Ten years?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 21: Well that's over a trillion dollars.
Speaker 18: Okay.
Speaker 27: I understand that we was not ranked number one in math recently either, but something there.
Speaker 16: Seems off right.
Speaker 27: Don't have to be a mathematician. Maybe there's a Democrat on this committee who can help them out a little bit.
Speaker 16: I'm secretary, and I'm not a great mathematician, but I think you were talking about a trillion dollars.
Speaker 4: I believe one point five billion times ten it is fifteen billion dollars.
Speaker 18: That's a little bit off from a trillon dollars. But I think the budget cats one point two billion for twelve one point two That would be twelve billion dollars, not a trillion dollars.
Speaker 7: Okay, Jesus Christ, can we do some historical hiccups. While we're here, let's do some historical hiccups.
Speaker 22: Do you know what the Tulsa race massacre is? I like to look into it more and get back to you on it. Okay, so I'll look force at that. How about the book through my Eyes about ruby bridges?
Speaker 3: For instance?
Speaker 18: I haven't read that.
Speaker 5: Have you learn about ruby bridges?
Speaker 18: If you have specific examples you like that was a specific example, I'll be very happy.
Speaker 5: It was an incredibly specific to your.
Speaker 18: Questions, and I will look into it and get back to you.
Speaker 5: My Lord, have mercy. What about uh?
Speaker 7: When she was questioned about DEI programs, that's the Holocaust one.
Speaker 12: Do you think that Holocaust education in our schools is a DEI program?
Speaker 4: There's no card for that. That's just yes or no.
Speaker 18: I can look at it.
Speaker 12: Whatever card Holocaust education is it a d You can have a press conference to say whatever you want. I just need a quick answer to this is Holocaust because this is my time. Is Holocaust education a DEI program?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 12: Is African American studies a DEI program?
Speaker 18: I think I answered that.
Speaker 9: I'm asking it again, yes or no?
Speaker 18: We would be able to teach ques.
Speaker 12: My point is they are DEI programs both of them because students need diversity, equity, and inclusion to understand their environments. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. You can't support one without supporting them other.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm not the highest granted weed in the dispensary, but it's safe to say she has no idea what she's talking about, and she's the Secretary of Education. These aren't isolated incidents, Ladies in ghettom, And Linda McMahon has previously referred to artificial intelligence as a one. Okay, A one is a delicious steak sauce. Okay, not AI. All right, and listen. One thing that Trump administration has not done yet and its second term is proved people wrong. Okay, Linda McMahon is not qualified to be the Department of Education. But we knew this as soon as it was announced. Okay, I don't understand the attack on DEI. The basis of it is people aren't qualified for their jobs. They're just getting them because of their identity. Hello, what's the difference here? Okay, Linda got this job because she's friends with Donald Trump. If you identify as a loyalist to Trump, you get these kinds of positions. So what I really hate is when people say things like this Senate hearing is casting out on her ability to lead the Department of Education, effectively casting doubt. Listen, having Linda McMahon as Secretary of Education. That's like giving DJ academics two bottles of Hennessy and asking him to run a quiet meditation retreat. Okay, Linda, you can't go in front of the Senate and get put in a crippler crossface by basic math. Okay, Linda can script the Undertaker coming back from the dead, but can't script the coherent answer to how numbers work. I'm not saying everybody in government needs to be a genius, but if you're going to run education, you should probably know how to count and maybe just maybe understand a little bit.
Speaker 5: Of America's history.
Speaker 7: I know that Linda McMahon being Secretary of Education is fantastic content for you know, late night talk.
Speaker 5: Show hosts and morning show radio hosts.
Speaker 7: With America, the implications for the nation's education system are no laughing matter. Okay, perhaps it's time to consider whether the role the Education secretary should require.
Speaker 5: At the very least a firm grasp on elementary math.
Speaker 7: Please let Chelsea Handler give the Secretary of Education, Linda McMahon the biggest he huh hee haw hee haw.
Speaker 4: That is way too much.
Speaker 7: Dan maynaies, all right, first it was the head of FEMA not knowing that America had a hurricane season. Now it's Linda McMahon not knowing basic math and what should be basic history. That lady was on her as though, what what Oh no, they was eating her up.
Speaker 5: They was eating her up. Representative of Johanna Hayes and Representative Summer Lee h They.
Speaker 3: Was on her head.
Speaker 5: She tried to hit him with that. I don't recall.
Speaker 6: I have to do some research to get back at you again.
Speaker 7: But they were just proving a point. They were just spiking the football. They know that woman is not qualified to be in that role. They were just proving it in that moment.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 3: All right, well thank you for that, donkey. Today, up next, just fix my mess eight hundred five eight five one. You're having some problems, some issues in your relationship called Jess. Right now, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Go morning, a breakfast club.
Speaker 4: THATX about me for relationship problems, as about me.
Speaker 1: If you need to beat your coworker's ass.
Speaker 5: That about me for your coworker needs to beat your.
Speaker 16: Ass, call it.
Speaker 4: They got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your masks.
Speaker 3: Fix your mask.
Speaker 4: He's giving very much messy.
Speaker 1: Let me fix that.
Speaker 16: More than everybody is.
Speaker 3: Dj Envy, Jess hilarious, Charlamagne de Gout. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my mess Jasmine. Yes, Hey, what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 15: Fine? Oh hi, I'm calling some buffalo New York. I'm a number two dudes. I've been with one dude for five years, little toxic. Then I that was somebody else in six months, and I don't want for six months. You be treating me like way better than you know the ex. But I'm still like locked in with my ex and is just I've been balancing boats for the past two weeks and I really.
Speaker 18: Don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: You gotta leave one alone, especially this toxicity. I mean, is one is sex better with one than the other?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 15: The ex way better and big, the one short stumpy by me. I was honest, I got to do extra work with.
Speaker 21: The new one.
Speaker 6: But yeah, but but it is the toxicity worth the good d I mean like, you gotta choose, You gotta choose.
Speaker 15: The one that it's really not because my the reason why me and my ex broke up the last time he sent me a video of him having sex with another girl, like to give.
Speaker 1: Me that, but to be honest, it didn't really h he's a clown. He's a clown for that. That's not that's you can't do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta leave me alone. Do y'all got kids together?
Speaker 15: No, no, we don't.
Speaker 21: Thing.
Speaker 15: You know, I have one to three four more the summer traffickers.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, listen, leave them alone.
Speaker 6: But if you but listen, if I if you like both, if this is the life that you want for yourself, by all means, But you called me so I'm letting you know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just didn't want to know when he sent me that video. You know, some girls that could have got traumatized. What I did was you know when I was I'm not gonna scare me for that. Yeah, I got in full detailed. I watched it from first to end, like, oh so this is what you was doing?
Speaker 18: W to get that out?
Speaker 15: Some girls could have cried and you know, really been down about that. Though, I turned myself rock to my front upside down.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 1: You don't need Ma's fix.
Speaker 15: I can't wait to see you at the Helios Club.
Speaker 8: I love you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see you later on.
Speaker 7: All right, you should have just replied back, thank you then, and if you're gonna do that, why not get your little threesome thing on.
Speaker 3: You know exactly?
Speaker 1: She loved this?
Speaker 5: What wasn't sex?
Speaker 8: And what you say?
Speaker 5: Sex and me? While your man Mas debates and then did he go huh? You know what?
Speaker 1: They're the only type of lyrics you quote with glee.
Speaker 8: Like you.
Speaker 5: Because it made sense in that context. That's why we have Dare on the line.
Speaker 3: Jerald, good morning, Good morning. What's your course for Jess? Take us off bluetooth of speak? If you have us on that, I think you off.
Speaker 14: My question is I currently have a girlfriend, but I got two other girls and one of them is pregnant, but they don't know about the main girl. I'm trying to figure out what to do because the two girls don't like each other.
Speaker 6: But one of them hop all three listen, Yeah, So you messing with three girls, one is pregnant and the other two and only two of them know about each other.
Speaker 13: Only one of them do.
Speaker 14: But the two girls that know about each other hate each other.
Speaker 1: Do you know why?
Speaker 14: I tried to have a threesome with them, but they got jealous so it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: With why are you calling here? Why are you?
Speaker 6: I was just trying to see what to do, let them go, leave these women alone, and leave these women alone.
Speaker 14: But they liked me, like I'm not giving I'm not promiting them a relationship, so I thought it was cool.
Speaker 5: I think, just what you leave her alone too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're calling me with this and you they need to be calling me that. That's that's I think that's the problem. They're not calling me.
Speaker 1: You asking me what you should do. You should release these women.
Speaker 6: You got one pregnant, and you're still trying to figure out how to have a three son with all three?
Speaker 15: No, no more.
Speaker 14: I'm just trying to see if I should just leave the girl who's pregnant alone or still try to confront her, like still make her feel good?
Speaker 1: What do you feel?
Speaker 13: What do you feel?
Speaker 1: Are you in love with the one? Is this the one you want to.
Speaker 4: Be with you?
Speaker 16: Or you just or she don't want to?
Speaker 14: But I feel bad that like she's pregnant. I don't want to feel like all alone.
Speaker 6: I do respect that she'll wanted to fill alone so you could be around for the pregnancy.
Speaker 1: But you yeah, if you'all not going to be together, just leave alone after that. Damn. I don't even know what to tell you. This is crazy.
Speaker 4: This is you definitely need to be order to while she's pregnant. I mean, she can't do this alone.
Speaker 14: Don't want to share me, but they want to stay without a relationship.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You gotta call bro, you can't yo, goodbye, sir.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 21: What's up?
Speaker 5: This is Lamar?
Speaker 3: Lamar?
Speaker 5: What's up? What's your question for Jess?
Speaker 13: Okay, so my question is how much forgot right? I'm gonna start from that because it's gonna it's don't play a part in everything. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 6: Okay, I was.
Speaker 13: I met a guy at a truck stop. We were talking for a little minute, and then we I met somebody else, but then I ended up dating this actual person the next person I met. The person that I was I met at the guy that I met at the truck stop. He told me he wanted to still stick around as my friend. Me believing that I be trying to be fool about it. I left it be I kept him around as a friend. I decided to not talk to him anymore. He calls my current situation and tells them that we've been him and messing around the whole time, and he's just kind of throwing the whole little monkey wrench in with my current situation. So now I'm wing my current situation. No, it wasn't I was confighting, you know, we weren't. We were just talking, okay, So I be I be wanting people to talk to. So he was good to talk to on the phone, right right on the.
Speaker 1: Road, like just conversation passing time.
Speaker 13: So well, my my current situation hit me, he said, Oh, how he know all this? But it's only because I confide it to him as a friend. So I don't know how to handle the situation because now he don't believe in my current situation right right.
Speaker 6: But but when you got when you secured a relationship with the current situation, did you tell him about the other guy?
Speaker 1: You never told him about it?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 13: I teld I told him about the other guy. I told him that me and him was were serious. We were going on trips and stuff together and everything. So he's watching the post on Instagram posting everything him I do about this guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you gotta cut him off because, yeah, he's trying to he's trying to sabotage your relationship with your current situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta leave.
Speaker 13: What Yeah he had looked up here. I guess he had did a backstage address and everything. He didn't even know his name.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, get up.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a spy part yeah, like secret service. Yeah, you gotta leave him alone. All right, man, all right, I appreciate that heavy Bride.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 5: Just fix my mess. Eight hundred yo, that one was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 5: Go ahead eight.
Speaker 3: Hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. Now we got the Ladies of Lauren coming up, so don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Good morning everybody. J n V Jess, Hilarry Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Laurence. Lauren becoming a straight thing.
Speaker 16: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail I'm.
Speaker 4: The homegirl that knows a little bit about everything, and.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 17: That's the.
Speaker 5: Latest with Lauren La Rosa. Sometimes you have sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit everything. It's the latest on the Breakfast Club talking to me.
Speaker 19: Yesterday, Brandon Hammond, who played a mod in Soulfu, posted a photo of him in Big Mama and the photo with viral. He was celebrating her birthday. She turned ninety years old. What a blessing, What a blessing. And in the caption of the photo, he mentioned that he is doing a basically a documentary to get the cast back together. So in the original movie of Soul Food, you know, the whole thing is is that a mod is trying to bring the family back together and for one last Sunday dinner.
Speaker 4: And that is what he's doing right now the documentary.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I actually spoke to Brandon and he tells me that the documentary is going to be executive executive produced by Vivica A. Fox, George Titleman Junior, who was actually one of the writers and director of the original Soul Food.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, George Tillman Jr.
Speaker 19: And Bob's title, who is a producer from Soulfood that is also George's partner, and they've been working on this documentary since twenty or twenty twenty three. Irma Hall, Big Mama, Miss Irma Hall is in the doc so is Vivica a Fox who played Maxine, Michael Beach who played Miles, Jeffrey SAMs. They have a commitment from the entire cast to be a part of this doc.
Speaker 7: I'd be Neil Long Macivanessa William Yes.
Speaker 5: Now, he was telling me something about the young boy behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: How come we didn't see him as much as we think we should have because he was a huge actor at the time.
Speaker 19: Yeah, he done Soul Food min It's a society waiting to excel Space Gym and then he kind of just like fell off the end of the earth and a lot of people have been asking for years.
Speaker 4: The other I spoke to him.
Speaker 19: These are his words, not mine, His words not mine. He literally this is this is the print of the documentary. A big part of it is people feel like he just went missing and they don't know why, and it's because he actually was dealing with a very serious illness. So he has a autoimmune disease. It's a very rare one called Castleman's disease. So this disease affects his lymph nodes and his like upper airways in his chest. And he said that he had tried to still act because it was going so well for him, he was so good at it, but an agent at the time told him that people don't want to see sick kids on TV. So he took a step back to just try and yeah, to just try and figure some things out. But he wants this documentary to not only be a celebration of the cast and the movie and what it did for storytelling, especially in Chicago, but he also wants to tell his story too, about what he struggled with behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he couldn't act.
Speaker 19: And he said also today he had a few near death experiences that he never could talk about because he always thought if he could get back the screen, he didn't want that to be the story. But now he's bringing it to the screen with the help of his cast and his family from Soul Food.
Speaker 7: So all those rewatchable shows, when you listen to them on podcast, rewatchable documentaries, they're great, like the way are they now shows incredible because you remember the nostalgia you felt when you first watched those films Yes in the day, you know all those teams, and that's crazy.
Speaker 1: They don't want to see sick kids on TV.
Speaker 5: We don't mind.
Speaker 1: That's everybody's welcome. Well, we wouldn't know they sicking less.
Speaker 19: They told us, right, yeah, And that was his thing, is like he just thought he could get under control and not have to tell us and then come back to TV. But it was such a thing that he you know, he's been doing other things and he's doing things as he can. But right now with this doc, he's actually trying to raise one hundred thousand dollars for the complete doc and if you want to support, you can follow them at Sunday Dinner Doc and they are raising the money via Indeed Go Go so yes. Now, in other news, we have some congratulations to sin because one of them Days is getting a sequel. Now, this is the movie with Sizza and ki Kei Palmer that came from producer producers.
Speaker 15: Ray.
Speaker 5: Did y'all see it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That movie's funny as hell. Yeah you said, yeah, you'd.
Speaker 19: Like it, Jess nine, You're like, yeah, it's on Netflix, and so Variety announced this week that Sony Pictures is going to be bringing it back with TriStar.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 19: The sequel Will You Know, which was the sequel of the Easter Ray produced film, is in development already and it's going to be actually using most of the creative team from the original project is set to return.
Speaker 4: With the a lot of the original cast as well too.
Speaker 5: I can see that world. I can see that world as a sequel. Yeah, I can see it too.
Speaker 1: Like a Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a Friday.
Speaker 1: It was like Friday.
Speaker 3: I see it on the plane. Next time you fly out. They have it on the plane now as well, so you can watch it on the plane.
Speaker 7: But it's Yeahlaris made a lot of money to made over fifty million dollars the box office.
Speaker 4: Yes, it did.
Speaker 5: For dollar budget.
Speaker 19: I think it made fifty million dollars when it's premiered in theaters in January twenty twenty five. And because of this movie, there was a big call for more black women led like Buddy Buddy comedies in theaters.
Speaker 5: And you said it's like a Friday's, Yes, like a Friday type of flake.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, So congratulations to them.
Speaker 19: And then lastly, in the latest Halle or Halle Berry, Halle Berry got into some trouble back in Mother's Day. Back on Mother's Dy, y'all remember the video she posted with her man. She was laid up to bed. Yep, okay, So she posted that video and people were upset. They were upset because she was in her bed with her man and they were talking about a few things. Let's take a listen to the original video.
Speaker 2: Show Joe Monday started how my Mother's Day started?
Speaker 4: And now I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 9: You about it.
Speaker 16: I'm not gonna show you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you about how.
Speaker 23: My Mother's Day is gonna end.
Speaker 5: That right, Yes, I wish you hurry up.
Speaker 18: We got her Let's Spin.
Speaker 2: Because Let's Spin just came out in this cute little travel size and so since we're in can France, I drive up with it for the first time and we're about to give it a spin.
Speaker 3: You about the can van?
Speaker 5: How are you mad?
Speaker 19: Because people were upset because she was talking openly about set. They're saying, should she be talking about this on Mother's Day? Didn't she be with her kids somewhere?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 4: There were a lot of things. Uh yes, huhids that's a.
Speaker 5: Good question, a Google AI.
Speaker 19: But yeah, I'm not for sure if her guy, if her men has kids that they get but even if, even if so, she made a good point in her response.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to her response.
Speaker 26: Well, speaking of motherhood on Mother's Day, you created a little stir so there was a reaction which even cut.
Speaker 2: You a little bit off guard, maybe because women, other women got in their feelings and was it right for her to be in her bed talking about spinning.
Speaker 5: With her men.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they were saying, and should she be talking about that on Mother's Day? Shouldn't she be with her kids somewhere?
Speaker 16: First of all, it's not Kid's Day. It's called mother Yes, Kid's.
Speaker 4: Day every day, But that's my day.
Speaker 2: And if I want to be in bedding thing with my man, then that's what I'm doing to jail.
Speaker 19: And to answer your question, Holly Berry does have kids. She's been a mom since two thousand and eight. Per People magazine, she has two kids. Yes, she has two kids. But yeah, she was promoting her product, and she's been promoting this product forever. Didn't come out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: It's ky right or something like that. Some type of little kit.
Speaker 19: It's a lubricant, but it's not it's not called ky I mean I know it's not called ky. Yeah, but yes, basically that. And remember we were talking about the whole like minopause, and she was talking about like after minopause things dry up a little bit, and that she's been having these conversations.
Speaker 4: So it was promotion and she's happy. And I don't understand why what do the.
Speaker 7: People think she's too grown for that? They think she's too mature for that? Or do they think Holly Barry shouldn't be doing that?
Speaker 5: Like what is it? I'm trying to figure out what's the commotion here? I think people are stupid. I mean, she has two kids.
Speaker 3: This Mother's Day, she could do Mother's Day how she wants to do Mother's Day and a lot of times, you know what mother say, you know what, I spend all my time with my kids.
Speaker 5: I want to date for myself for Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: And that's fine.
Speaker 4: I thought, that's what kind of like what happens anyway for everybody, so mad.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that she had kids, two kids.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that either.
Speaker 6: I've ever seen that, you know what I mean? Well, I can't say we, but I have never seen a daughter and a.
Speaker 7: Son like she talked about. She talked about sex like she about to go shoot up her ops. She said, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Spin on it.
Speaker 4: That's her products. Yeah, I mean, but it is.
Speaker 5: It is fired though, I'm gonna spin on it.
Speaker 4: It's called Let's spin. Let's spin. That's an intimacy jail.
Speaker 1: Damn man.
Speaker 7: She talked like you got to chop. She's about to wet up a whole block. It's true, true, what crazy for a spin?
Speaker 5: Me spin on that thing?
Speaker 21: On that thing?
Speaker 5: What he said?
Speaker 15: What else?
Speaker 5: You know that I was just going the wrong.
Speaker 19: One woman said to a girl, I don't got not notice afterday they make well for men envy.
Speaker 4: You know you'd be saying you need help.
Speaker 5: I don't know help.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: You wrote a book that was a long time.
Speaker 3: Book.
Speaker 5: You didn't make your that was a long time ago. That was a long time but you wrote about long time.
Speaker 16: But you wrote about it. My wife.
Speaker 5: This book is eternal. That book that's right hundred years from now, people gonna be reading that book saying, wow.
Speaker 3: Do you know that was the time that was.
Speaker 5: There was a time back in the day.
Speaker 3: You know there was a time. You know what at y'all, that's the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 16: When we come back.
Speaker 3: We got the People's Choice mixed Lesko.
Speaker 5: You're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Make up pictures to take this right, got brave bows this gate outside.
Speaker 4: Ya ya yay.
Speaker 5: Yah y yeah, tell you yo morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is d j n V.
Speaker 5: Just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club is Pride month and just reps a gay a day.
Speaker 6: Yeah shaw, I'm about to rep my girl. Uh she's not a stud, but they wanted me to put my stub voice on.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 6: But Candice Parker, y'all, we just had up here. She was up here for an interview to promote her book. But that's the gay I want to rep the day. She is a w NBA legend, two time m v P and the third time champion. She made history winning titles with three different teams. So she liked that and she retired now, but she leaves Adidas Women's Basketball, but this summer, the Chicago Sky will retire her iconic number three jersey. So we we repping Candace Parking the day the Luther Kansas par.
Speaker 5: Luther Candas thing.
Speaker 7: You've been joining us this week to can just make sure you go pick up her book, The Can Do Mindset, available everywhere you buy books.
Speaker 3: Now, that's right, and shout to everybody repping Private. We got a salute to Droops the door for joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, viral all day.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't watch the show, so she really was saying some stuff in it. I just like, you know, she's been around for a long time.
Speaker 3: She's gonna stay in the park. She has I'm sure Porte'll call you today.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I know. But dream music is actually good though. I do like I wis she got some some tight some type music.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get Capital P in this tudio. That's gonna be her recording name. Partial capital P, capitoal Pe, Capital P, Capital P're gonna do you have to.
Speaker 1: Say that's what Wendy was built like they used to say that exactly.
Speaker 5: Now Wendy more like a lower case B upside down. That's a pain.
Speaker 3: Positive.
Speaker 7: I don't like. I just don't like the comparison to Wendy and Porst. That's all Okay, I understand, okay, but listen, I want to salute to Don Stanley Man, and I want to salute to all of y'all that have been showing up and showing out for Don Staley. She's on the New York Times Bestsellers list again this week, but she's actually on two lists. She's on the hardcover nonfiction list and she's on the audio nonfiction list. Salutor, my girl, Nicole Shelton Man one of our fearless leaders. Nicole runs You Know Me and Kevin Hart's audio production company SBH. She directed Don Staley's audio book and it's on the New York Times bestsellers list as well. So, Lutor don Staley, make sure y'all go out there and pick up uncommon favor.
Speaker 5: Available everywhere you buy books now.
Speaker 7: Now the positive note simply, this success doesn't come from what you do occasionally.
Speaker 5: It comes from what you do consistently. Okay, have a great day, breakfast club bitches, you yn'na finish or y'all done