Speaker 1: I was born to donkey. It's the Donkey of the Dead.
Speaker 2: Donkey question Devil.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club, Yes, Donkey today for Thursday, April twenty seventh, goes to a battle rapper by the name of William Wolf. Now, this happened a couple of years ago, but it's making the rounds on social So I want to make it a teachable moment, and I want to make it quick because just hilarious got some business to tend to. Now let me paint the picture for you. William Wolf is a white battle rapper. Okay, Gary Owen's Henry late. Now, Gary, if you was a white battle rapper and you was battling against a black battle rapper, what's the one word you wouldn't say in that rap battle?
Speaker 2: Can't say it?
Speaker 1: That is very true, Just hilarious. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: If you was in a rap battle and you was battling against the white rapper and they called you the N.
Speaker 1: Word, what would you do?
Speaker 3: I would shoot that nigga?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, the black rapper at the Killer Beek killed volume one battle event, and this is what happened.
Speaker 4: I like these other battle rappists, they talked too much.
Speaker 5: Saying I can't use DAN word in this battle, my nigga, I just called.
Speaker 3: You dropping the clues bos Avenue. I can understand why you would do that. Now, I can't believe that in twenty twenty three, white people are still making this basic ass mistake. But GARYO, and you have some experience with being white, is there ever a reason for a white person to use DN word?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's a couple of times you have to explain.
Speaker 6: Gary, I would think, yes, you can tell me, since you're the hoodest one in here. If if Okay, as a white guy, somebody came, he killed my whole family, black guy can just killed everybody, kids, mom, dad, wife, everybody.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: I can't just call that.
Speaker 2: You can't say mercer.
Speaker 3: You gotta say I.
Speaker 6: Think it might come out.
Speaker 3: Well, guess rapper William Wolf's family is fine, all right. So he had zero reasons to be using the N word. So please let William Wolf get the biggest he off.
Speaker 1: He said is no defense because he said, my.
Speaker 4: He but but keyboard there. The battle is called killer be killed, hard to be killed. I'm gonna die. It wasn't called.
Speaker 1: Battle of the bead, That's right.
Speaker 2: The battle of the guys.
Speaker 1: Best in the battle or be killed.
Speaker 2: So he went hard.
Speaker 3: Now, you know what I would like to see if Country Wayne gonna go as hard as he did yesterday when Country Wayne was here point interview that we played back last hour.
Speaker 1: So if he just joined us, let me just give you a quick little update. Yeah, let's do that. So Country Wayne was here last hour. He was here yesterday.
Speaker 5: You know, we we pre taped the interview and he was talking about his relationship with Jess and we said, you know, how does it feel. I think we said something about women breaking up with him.
Speaker 3: And he said, ain't no woman ever broke up with me. I said, Jeff broke up with you? And he said I broke up with Jess. And Jess say, that's a damn lie. Just about to call him right now.
Speaker 1: I've been in relationships, man, you know it didn't work.
Speaker 3: We don't need to hear that play the jeffs audio play go right through the FO.
Speaker 1: I want to hear a phone call. Let's call.
Speaker 2: Let's call.
Speaker 3: We just explained what happened.
Speaker 1: Let's call him.
Speaker 7: That's something I was gonna go on, Hello.
Speaker 1: He ain't Country and good on. It's the breakfast club. What's you lied?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: He's like, yo, I was just there yesterday.
Speaker 5: So we opened up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one five. We're asking people, has your ex ever lied on you? And Jess Hilarious is here, of course, and she's saying you lied on him.
Speaker 1: He said, I lied. I ain't never lied on she don't lie on me. But I lied on you.
Speaker 7: What's the first lie I told about you?
Speaker 1: Sweetie?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's so many, I can oh.
Speaker 1: God, now it's so many. I ain't gonna like country. Wayne's no player, just the way his whole demeanor.
Speaker 3: Listen, you said you broke up with Jess Wayne, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just left.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh but no, no, no, no, no, all right. So look, so now let me play lawyer, because you said you left. I broke out with you when you left the house that you put me in by the way, but you you left it because what else you But? But what you're gonna do? I didn't have to leave you. You was in my house. You left the house after I broke up with you.
Speaker 1: What else you're gonna do?
Speaker 7: When somebody break up, you're gonna stay or you're gonna leave you, all right, Wayne? Yeah, you gotta get broke up with to leave somebody house, right, Yeah, And that's what happened.
Speaker 1: So who broke up with who?
Speaker 2: Who broke up with who? Wayne?
Speaker 1: I left?
Speaker 7: Ain't no woman ever broke up?
Speaker 1: You see what I left?
Speaker 7: I'm like, what did he say before we got on air, Carlos, because we recorded that too, because we're gonna put that out.
Speaker 2: He say, he said? He said, yeah, yeah, and I left after that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you left after we broke up, after I broke up with you. That's what happened. You supposed to leave. You ain't gonna stay, is you?
Speaker 1: I can't let you last.
Speaker 7: It could be twenty twenty six, it's gonna be the same. I broke up with you and you left the house. But I still love you and graduate. Congratulations on your movie and your but help us on.
Speaker 2: The way way?
Speaker 1: How need to be on the way?
Speaker 7: But it's a liar, ain't no way, no way.
Speaker 1: You not playing with me. Congratulations on your Netflix special to stop that?
Speaker 6: Got that, Gary, I'm gonna get an fix special Onmester. P's gonna pay me?
Speaker 1: Oh you really.
Speaker 7: No more?
Speaker 5: Jesus ask me as your ex ever lied on you call something right now, will take your calls when we come back.
Speaker 1: It's on B E T the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey to Day is talk to you by the law office of Michael s Lammisoft. Don't be a donkey. Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five to zero from your cell and say the bull.