Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 2: It comes with a lot of questions and Fidelity can help you get answers. Visit fidelity dot com slash black wealth to learn more.
Speaker 3: Put a post up on social media a couple of days ago, and uh it ruffled a lot of people's Yes. Surprisingly, surprisingly, got a quarter free phone cross all it did. All it did was say the currencies that are worth more than the US dollar, meaning that their dollar is stronger than the US dollar. And the number one currency was the Kuwaiti dinar is one American dollar is equal to three point two dollars, and then the Brian Nanian uh dinnar is one dollar to two point six. And then I'm monying your money, yeah, one to two point five to Jordan gnar one to one point four pound sterling, which is the one to one point two uh, the Gibraltar pound one to one point two point four, the Cayman Island dollar one to one point two, the euro is one to one point one. And also there wasn't enough room for the Swiss frank which is also one to one point one. So it's just non currencies who have nine countries who have stronger currencies than the US dollar. Now, this is an interesting conversation because people, not everybody, but a lot of people were upset about the post. They said it was like fear mongering, and there was disappointing and it's like you're you're championing the fall of America.
Speaker 4: Look, I said this, You guys ask for the information, then when we give it you get upset. So we can either give you the truth and let the truth settle, or we can lie to you.
Speaker 3: Actually here, what.
Speaker 4: Did you do not to lie?
Speaker 1: I think the interesting part is like maybe there's a confusion, right, the fall of America.
Speaker 3: All the American has been predicted for a long time. People, What do you.
Speaker 4: Look Ray Dallio's books, he walked through the same thing. You can argue the number one heads fun manager of all time has been saying this as well. If you've been awake the last twenty years, you can see, like most countries planning their attack over fifty years very quietly, America is the only country on Earth that screams, hey, we are coming to kill you. So if China went to Africa and got all the lithium minds and they're going to go to attack Taiwan for that company, what do you think they plan to build. And if Elon goes there and they build that fucking supercomputer, you think they're doing that for play. No, when a Swiss frame got deepagged in twenty sixteen, the fell apart. They've been waiting for their moment as well. The Byranian dinar, like if you travel this is why is really key Again. I did not go to Mexico just because the beaches were pretty and so were some of the women. Hey baby, I'll say you all love you so much. Listen, I love listen. You need anational and I don't want about to think I'm kping what I'm saying, but you.
Speaker 1: Real quick, come on, man, do you think the uproar was because people are correlating the worth of the currency and comparing the strength of the economy, right, the economy, right, I think there's there's that's the confusion, right they think, oh, wait, you're saying that because the currency is more that that's a strongerdomy.
Speaker 3: We also got a certain level of education. This is why we're here, right, Yes, we have to educate the people. Because there's some countries that keep their currency low on purpose, like China or import export, import export purposes. There's some countries that prefer to keep their currency higher for different reasons, just because your currency, Yeah, it's not well. First of all is that you gotta get You can't get emotional. That's the first thing. Like, you can't be emotional with emotional the block you gotta like just emotion. Nothing ky to take into information because it's useful because it's like, okay, at the very least, at the very least, if you're traveling to these countries, you should know how much your dollar is worth because it could either be beneficial, it could be harmful. If you're in Canada, it's beneficial because our dollars strong than the Canadian dollars earners.
Speaker 2: What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank. Keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars day day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 4: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So that means our buying power is higher. Our buying power for just basic items like clothes, but also for real estate as well. But when you got when you go to London, the dollar is weaker than the pound, So that means that their buying power is stronger than us for basic barbary coaches, but also for real estate as well, and a variety of other things. So you, as an intelligent person and as a world traveler, at the very least, you should be aware of where your native currency is strong and where your native currency is weak. And there's more into the conversation, but it's not something to be upset.
Speaker 2: About for educational purposes only right, Like you can the information, like the information is what it is, like we didn't it wasn't made up.
Speaker 1: These are these are real facts.
Speaker 3: And well, don't make a post next week.
Speaker 1: They're gonna use chat have the draftics and.
Speaker 4: They took all all about China and Russia in the remixing. But look, we're tenth. We are not even in the playing game. Austin reeves not gonna save us the game. Neither will he saved the Lakers, like the Euro has outpaced the Swiss, frank came an island dollar. Like that's why I'll say and remember two years ago I was saying, go study every country, top five governments, top five institutions, to see what they're doing. If you don't think so, if Germany leaves the EU and teams up with Russia because they were one of the two countries that was keeping the EU afloat, this bricks thing has been playing for a long time. So if Germany gets mad and wants revenge on the United States of America as well, because that history is very troubled, then what Frank is going to go with them? And for those of you who are saying, hey, well, Japan had a dominant run in the eighties and that didn't farewell for them. We put them into so much debt theree Confessions of economic Kidman to tell you why.
Speaker 3: And can Germany go to war?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 4: They got such that can be an ally in a war.
Speaker 3: They lost their military. They're like Japan, you know, that's one thing.
Speaker 4: Though this is not a head up or like we keep saying though.
Speaker 3: So this is this history is very important to understand. And after World after World War Two, when Japan suffered the defeat, they crushed their military. They told Japan they can't have a military for I forgot how many years old. Japan has a very military even to this day. But what Japan did was they say, okay, we know that we can't have a military, and we're kind of screwed on that situation, and we're relatively a small island. They focused on technology. Yep, they focused their attention on technology because they said, okay, being that when you took our military away, how else can we compete in the global economy.
Speaker 4: But who took the military away? Quick question?
Speaker 3: NATO?
Speaker 4: Before then?
Speaker 3: Well before then, well that's what it happened. Is is that not what happened?
Speaker 4: It was, yes, but that was the nail in the coffin before then the deal that they've reached with Germany, and Hitler was very elect to that downfall. So Hitler made an agreement with them, if you let me have this portion of the country, I want to invade the rest. Hitler doesn't have the highest moral standing. What happened, got part of that country invade and took over the rest, and then later this is why history is so important. We're the only country that does not look at a hundred year cycles and see what our competitors are doing. How old is China fifty years sixty years to get revenge is nothing to them. And if you don't think they're not knocking on everyone's door and say hey, come join my team. It's like the Big Three, like on Lebron when it got d Waight Melo was supposed to go there. They're knocking on everybody's door cause like China doesn't have to be number one, they just have to be center focused. So if they have all these spokes of protection in every country, they can beat us through a bunch of proxy wars.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forks back drop bag drop, Mike drop back drop drop earners. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Listen, EYLU is relaunching, revamping retoom. That's why we're creating a new educational experience that's more expensive.
Speaker 6: Telling we got Yes twenty twenty three, we got a lot. It's still a lot playing for you guys. So you know that Eylu already includes monthly financial planning Calls with Me, book Club calls with Troy, real Estate call with an MG, the Mortgage Guide, Access to the Home Buying Blueprint Volume one and Volume two. Part of the revamp will include twenty seven local chapters from across the United States, Live interactive teaching hands on, not just pre recorded videos, plus fifteen brand new curriculums.
Speaker 1: The biggest just got bigger.
Speaker 7: Head over to e y l university dot com. That's e y l U n i V E R s i t y dot com. See you there,