Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: I am all in with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: We're sitting here with Cake again. I just walk in right off the room. We're all blind now and the sung we're waiting for sunglasses so we can continue.
Speaker 4: How you doing, I'm good, I'm excited. Yeah, four man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as you going.
Speaker 1: You had a big audition, you're waiting to hear.
Speaker 4: No, I'm making it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you had a big making it all.
Speaker 4: Up, I don't know what makes yes.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing a silver tie. What the hell do I know with a white shirt? You know, look at me? Great, great, sir, you look bad?
Speaker 4: Stop it so we both look good. By the way people out there, and the and the audio.
Speaker 1: What do you think all this? You haven't even seen the stage.
Speaker 3: It's great. I'm very excited. I hear uh good things, you know, and I saw subashion backstage talk about knaning sunglasses.
Speaker 4: He is a ball of lights.
Speaker 3: The energy that that man emanates. I'm telling you, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he reeks rock stars.
Speaker 4: Yes, decades of it.
Speaker 1: It's like you can love it. The nineteen eighties is wafting. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: Since I still grounded.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in the ocean waiting for a big set to come y right there he is. Yeah, anyway, but it was so Gilmore girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: You were in I was perhaps one of the most iconic shows of its era.
Speaker 4: It feels good.
Speaker 1: It's weird feeling.
Speaker 4: It's strange.
Speaker 1: Did you know you like I wasn't aware that this was I thought I thought it was good. Yeah, I thought it was special for the time, but look what it's I think.
Speaker 4: It's been really sweet over time.
Speaker 3: I feel like I the fact that people and younger people too, will come up to me and say that they have watched this show.
Speaker 4: And it's sweet.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah that I would have never guessed what's the.
Speaker 1: Weirdest stuff in in County ever?
Speaker 4: Had I don't know weird, But I will say. Something that's really.
Speaker 3: Touching is that I will get most most often, I get one of two things. One I will get that my mom and I watched the show, or my daughter and I watched the show, which is so sweet to me, and I get I will get this also, where Asian American women who have not grown up in like Los Angeles or where I grew up in Hawaii where there's all uh will watch it and have just like glombed onto Tulane and it really meant something to them. And that I that come on, is that'll never get a lot.
Speaker 1: That's we we we really enjoyed the Zach proposal. We enjoyed that. We enjoyed that episode immensely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it how long has it been before you do this rewatch than the last time that you've seen these episodes.
Speaker 1: I've never seen the episodes. That's the point of the rewatch. It's not a rewatch for me.
Speaker 4: So I knew that audience.
Speaker 1: I know that I pitched a show. I thought it was the most original idea ever. They already had twenty shows, like, you know, I thought it was a genius. I got a deal. But Scott, that's like you fell into the trend, dude, you know.
Speaker 4: And it was gens. You liked it, you're liking it.
Speaker 1: I am either blown away by how good it is, and that's most of the time, but you know, you know, I'm I pick it apart a little bit. Yeah when I see But the thing is is, you know, if you think about it, how hard is it to write one hundred and fifty four episode.
Speaker 4: It is it possible to put together? It's a good show, and this is a good show.
Speaker 1: And it is and it's consistently great. Every once in a while it stumbles a little bit with a little bit of character instruction here and that, but for ninety nine percent of it, it's just all inspiring. Yeah, and it's what an achievement. I just I was just at the Critics Choice where and I ran to Damien Dan and they're, you know, it's what absolute geniuses, what absolute geniuses. And that was twenty four years ago. Yeah, and like what are they doing now? You know, they're just taking all the hardware home with them.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm excited for the new show.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to do a show in Paris or I think I think they are.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I know a little bit.
Speaker 1: Has it been announced?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 1: Is it like the Dancing thing? Yes? I think it's in LA They're going to shoot it in Paris.
Speaker 4: This is what I remember my mind is a.
Speaker 1: Gilmore masl New York and then the new one Paris.
Speaker 4: They're smart, They're not dumb.
Speaker 1: They're they're they're living their dream there cities they want to live in and getting paid to do it. Yeah. Wow, what are they drinking? I like that good stuff. I'll have two of those. So, uh, what about tonight? You excited for tonight? Big events?
Speaker 3: Fansrive is it's such a different thing.
Speaker 1: That's why I want to do.
Speaker 4: To see people in person, not over zoom.
Speaker 1: We're right, We're right. I mean we're especially when we're filming, we don't have any contact with the fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I love getting out there and and they're also they're really excited to see you. I got it so hot on seeing me. But you, I mean, you know, take it everything solid. That's the again effect anyway. So thanks for stopping by you any anything anything new? Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh check out?
Speaker 3: I wish I could give you the actual name of this show, but I don't know. It's either called The Residents or it's called Falcon.
Speaker 4: Okay, but it's a.
Speaker 3: New show that's going to be coming out in twenty twenty four. And sure check check it's we're going to check it out.
Speaker 1: Eight cake, go again, pleasure, Thank you. We'll see out on stage. We're gonna light it up. Well that was a rollicking affair, let me tell you. I could talk all night to those people. Love Sebastian, love Vanessa, love Keko. Aren't they the very very best? Anyway, we will see you next time. Keep the cards and letters, comings, emails, smoke signals, whatever however you want to communicate with us, best fans on the planet. See you next time.
Speaker 2: Stay safe, everyone.
Speaker 1: Everybody, and don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at i Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.