Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: Make your pick.
Speaker 2: Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit NATIONWIDEI network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 5: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Nightcap, present it to you by Boost Mobile. I am Ojo the Liberty City Legend and he is Uncle Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 5: How is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Beg you guys, welcome to another episode of Nightcap brought to you by boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store on boostmobile dot com to join the nation five G network today. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp, that guy the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Honoree, the Pro Bowl of y'all pro That's Chad o Yo Senko Johnson.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys for your continued support.
Speaker 2: Please please make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock and what better way to celebrate twenty twenty five than with a bottle of shave by Laportier. Now, if you cannot find a bottle a ball can if you cannot find it an a city or state near youth, order it will ship it directly to your home or the address to your liking. Please drink responsibly and please stay saved. Check out my clothing Company eighty four spelled eighty four. We just restocked everything. Use code super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We've also dropped new beanies in every colors. Also, we've introduced gift cards available from twenty five five dollars to fifty dollars denominations. Take the guesswork out of it, let someone pick something special for themselves. She's fans, Eagle fans and all NFL fans and eight just fans from Nightcap Tickets for the Super Bowl show in New Orleans. They're on sale now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. The VIP meet and greety is officially sold out, but there's still plenty of tickets left to attend the big show February to sixth in New Orleans at the Mahela Jackson Theater. We've got big guests coming on Coach Prime, master P, Flavor Flav just to name a few.
Speaker 3: We've got other NFL players that will stop by.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we'll get some of the Hall of Fame guys that will just be inducted that night. So hopefully we'll reach out to those guys that's on the list. We'll know, I think in the coming who they are, and so hopefully we'll stop have those guys stop by as well. But I can't wait to see Coach Prime. We know Coach Prime was a fan favorite, but master P and Flavor flayed. Both Nightcap and Club Shay Shape were both nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Nightcap was nominated Outstanding Podcasts Aren't Sports and Entertainment, Club Shashape was nominated Outstanding Podcast Society and Culture, and myself was nominated for Entertainer Entertainer of the Year.
Speaker 3: The NAACP Image Award.
Speaker 2: Please go vote for your guys on kan Ojo and myself because I was nominated for the Entertainer of the Year. Please go vote. The link is penning out social bios well, O Joe, Let's get off. Oh not kind of the way I wanted to start it, but here we go. Six six massage therapists have a q's Ravens kicker Justin Tucker of inappropriate behavior doing massage sessions. In the article published by the battle More Banner, the incidents allegedly took places between twenty twelve twenty sixteen in the Baltimore area. Tucker has denied allegations, which spanned his first five seasons in the NFL. The league said today they're looking into the matter.
Speaker 5: Well listen, obviously when that many accusers come forward with and all of them have somewhat of the same story. Where there smoke this fire. Huh, where they're smoke this fire and one of the things that I don't like, and obviously they do it for their own reasons. But waiting so long, if the issues happened that long ago, I'm not sure why we waited this long for it to come out. I think maybe he probably knew it was the issues were going to a rise or come to a head, and maybe that's why his performance was was kind of lacking this year, especially from a performance standpoint in Justin Tucker. But I hope the NFL does to do justice and finding what Justin Tucker did wrong and whatever it may be, and hopefully these young ladies can find some sort of peace and and enclosure in uh in in this situation and it's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh look, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like I was when the IF guys.
Speaker 2: You guys remember when I was on Undisputed and we talked about this about the Deshaun Watson. Sometimes the mere mention of impropriety is enough to dissway public.
Speaker 3: Opinion of said individual one.
Speaker 2: But there the gravity I think is what five or six of these women I'm assuming they're women, Uh, that's making these allegations.
Speaker 3: And at this point in time, that's all there are.
Speaker 2: Allegations, aren't facts, but there are allegations. They have been alleged that there he's been inappropriate at some point in time.
Speaker 3: I rather reading something.
Speaker 2: Maybe he rubs his genitalia, maybe there's some inappropriate touching. Also, I think the report said that he had been banned from several massage therapists or they chose not to.
Speaker 3: Work with him anymore.
Speaker 2: As you mentioned earlier, is that one, two, three, four, five in their allegings, very similar allegations. And that's where the seemingly the NFL is gonna have to do their due diligence and to make sure they do a thorough sweep of this. For me, I think it's only fair that Justin Tuer Tucker at this point in time, deserves his innocence.
Speaker 3: He deserves to be heard.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's gonna be civilly, I don't know if it's to be criminally, but I think he deserves whatever whatever court decides to hear this out right now, these are just allegations, O Joe. None of these women have said, Okay, we're gonna follow a civil civil case, or or the investigation has led to anything criminal, so we let's let's let's just let it play out. Obviously, the NFL is gonna have to do their due diligence and to make sure everything.
Speaker 3: It's not a good look. This is not something the NFL takes very kindly to.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we as a society need to do a better job of holding people accountable when things like this if they's to be proven. But I think Justin Tucker deserves to have his day in court, be at civil court or criminal court. I'm not willing to go and says, oh, yes it's fat, but it doesn't look good. It's not a good look anytime someone alleges something like this. But I do believe Justin Tucker deserves to have a level of innocence until it's proven the other way.
Speaker 3: What is criminal or civil?
Speaker 2: It's justoe when there's so many, When it's so many, now it could be all of it. Maybe they because a lot of time, you know, Maybe I don't know, but this is what.
Speaker 3: I do know.
Speaker 2: Four or five women have alleged that Justin Tucker at some point in time between the year the twenty twelve and twenty sixteen was inappropriate. That's what we know. Anything after that is speculation at this point.
Speaker 5: Right, that's a pattern too, if you think about it, you know, now, when you have a problem, it is an issue with one person, that one thing. Now their person deserves there in their their their their true innocence into im proven guilty. Now, if you have a pattern of you and they're all coming from from different people, now that's it. Now, that's different. That's different. Everybody. Everybody can't be lying. Everybody can't be lying. So there there's there's an issue. There lies there despite you saying, you know, he needs to have his innocence until facts are proven. But if it's happening multiple times and multiple people all have the same story, everybody can't be lying. Everybody can't be in conhusive at the same time.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I I just like I wanted to play out whatever whatever transpires. Give him his day in court, be it civil or criminal. Let an investigation take place. I say, now that it's out, who knows that there was an investigation that was taking place, Like you said, maybe that has something to do with the the the miscues that he had this year.
Speaker 3: Maybe this has been brewing.
Speaker 2: Maybe of the investigation, they had talked to him at some point in time. I think justin Tucker is married now has a kid. I'm not I don't feel very comfortable. Know it's saying for certain until that's the case, but I think this is what said. Several therapists said Tucker's behavior was so egregious that they ended his sessions early or refused to work with him again, and at two spots, management said they banned him from returning after receiving a tip on January, the night The Banner began investigating and spoke to six massage therapists who recounted troubling first hand experience with Tucker from twenty twelve to twenty sixteen. The women said they had waited and wanted to tell. The women said they had waited long waited to tell their stories, and to your point, a lot of times when you have a behavior or a pattern of behavior, and we see this a lot of times. We saw what happened with the Weinstein case, saved like and a lot of times don't too. What happens is that with one woman, it gives other women courage to come forward because sometimes it's like they don't want to feel alone. They don't feel because everybody gonna say this a YadA, YadA YadA, but now you have one, or you have two, you have ten, you have fifteen, you have twenty. A lot of times people get courage in a group. They don't want to be isolated, they don't want to stand alone. And so obviously the newspaper, the Baltimore Banner, said they had been working on this story. They received the tip they had been working on this story, and they reached out and the women started recounting what had happened.
Speaker 3: Going by what the report says, we don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just not so don't say what Shanna said is no, Shannon is commenting on what is being reported that they did their investigation. They received the tip that at some point in time, Justin Tucker between the years twenty twelve and twenty sixteen had been inappropriate, and I guess they reached out to those facilities where he attended, and some of the women recounted the internaction, A very uncomfortable interaction with Justin Tucker.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's what we know at this point in time, Ojoe. Does it look good on the surface, No, But I think, man, this is such a you know, when you're dealing with sexual assault, that's a that's a that's a very very very very very serious allegation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like you said, is just not one.
Speaker 2: It's multiple women recounting an interaction, a very uncomfortable, a very inappropriate interaction with with Justin Tucker. So I think the thing now, O Joe, is Okay, NFL are the Baltimore is law enforcement involved? Now the NFL says, okay, we're gonna do I do diligence. What does the Baltimore Ravens do moving forward? So there's a there's a lot of moving part at play here. The thing that we know Justin Tucker, the all world kicker for the Baltimore Ravens, is being alleged that he, at some point in time in a four or five year span, was inappropriate doing a massage doing a massage sections on multiple occasions. What's being reported at two spas, management said they banned him from returning. Several therapists said that Tucker's behavior was so egregious that they ended his sessions early or refused to work with him again.
Speaker 3: That's what's being reported.
Speaker 2: That's not Uncan o'choe making these allegations up, Uncle o'joe responding to what's being alleged against Justin Tucker. So it's tough situational shoe. At some point in time, I'm sure we're gonna get more information. You will now have a better opportunity to expand or like, hey, this was this was all to do about nothing? Or man, this is this is this doesn't look good, But I thought, I think it's only fair if I'm with fair. Oh Joe, you and I we talked about it, just like when you came when you and I came on a lot of the Deshaun stuff had already died out, it had happened, he had moved to Cleveland, X Y and Z. But I think it's only fair that we give this the coverage. Had you and I been on the air, you and I would have had an obligation because we do talk sports. We do football is kind of what our bread and butter. I think we had an obligation to say something, not no guilt, no innocence, not this or matter of fact all X Y and Z, but to have some conversation on a surface level, and then once more information comes out, we can do a deeper, deeper dive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, just just from what you read. I mean, you know, you know what the play is. I'm i'm'mna leave it. I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: You know, all right, Well, we're gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Mike McCarthy tenure with the Dallas Cowboys came to an end in part because he couldn't agree to terms of the new contract, But it hadn't been clear until now exactly what the difference was between the two sides. Per ESPN's Todd Archer, Jerry Jones didn't waiver on the offer over three years, while McCarthy was seeking a five year deal. Jerry's actions and some of his comments seem to suggest he's not interested in playing the top tier market money or head coach. He didn't make things any better by saying than Brian Schottenheimer introductory press conference as the new Cowboys head coach that was with a bigger risk as you can take. Schottenheimer was able to negotiate a four year deal from Jones to get the job. But the question is, though Joe Harry is the question? Years for me? Is unimportant?
Speaker 3: Money? What matter? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Mike McCarthy wanted a five year deal. Jerry wanted to give him a three year deal.
Speaker 3: But in the process of the three year deal, how much is the money worth.
Speaker 2: If I get a five Oh, Joe, if you say with shall I'll give you a five year deal, but I'm only gonna give you three and a half million a.
Speaker 3: Deal, or or.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a three year deal till considering Mike McCarthy's gonna want somewhere between seven and ten million dollars. Jerry dot want to go there, so he split the difference with Brian Schottenheimer. But even in the four year deal, he probably paid less that what he's gonna give Mike McCarthy a three year deal because, like he said, there's risk involved. Anytime there's risk in Bob oh Joe, what I got to mitigate some of that risk.
Speaker 5: Financially obviously, I don't think you want to mitigate the risk with the person being the leader of men, not the head coach. That's who you want to mitigate the risk. If you want to mitigate the risk, you're doing the other positions. You're to mitigated the ship when Derrick Henry should have been there in the first place. The risk you need to take you not taking, and the risk you need to take you're not taking either, especially with the head.
Speaker 3: With the head coach, yes, the officer.
Speaker 5: What you're telling me is you don't believe in me anytime you don't want to player. Anytime you don't want to pay a player. What is that telling that player? You know we don't see value in you. Okay, you don't want to pay Mike McCarthy. What do you telling Michael McCarthy he wants a five year deal? You say no, no, you want he wants a five year deal? You say a three year deal? So you want to underbind a man, basically letting him know you feel the same way other owners feel about certain players that they don't see value or feel that they can get the job done. Because if you feel, Mike McCarthy get the job done, you want to what three four five, It don't matter what you want here, matter of fact, we're gonna give you a blank check. Do what you need to do. That's basically letting me know. Jerry doesn't even feel confident enough about his team regards to who he brings in there. I ain't paying him anyway because I don't think we have a team act but enough to compete at the level.
Speaker 2: Why I need to be paying to be paying the coach top dollar? Well, he doesn't feel he needs to pay top dollar. Why because he has a He's the cowboy. It's the Cowboys. But that's another problems, that's always been the problem. If you go back and study it, Oh Joe, everybody is saying, and Jerry is said, he doesn't feel if it should be you should be. You should give him a discount, just like he believes all the players should give him a discount. Why because that's the Dallas Cowboys. That's how he feels He's made that abundantly clear.
Speaker 5: It's not working out. You can and you can't live on the past. Huh. I mean, Jerry Jones is basically our Bundy. Jerry Jones is basically our Bundy Hulk high School. I've scored three testdowns in one game. That's all it is. You won super Bowls back in the nineties. It's twenty twenty five. We're still living off what you did all the way back in all the way back then. Jerry Jones is basically our Bundy all over again. In reality, I feel sorry for the fans. I feel sorry for the players. It's not fair.
Speaker 2: Change comes about two different ways. Someone wants to change or someone is forced to change.
Speaker 5: Well, you're not forcing him. That ain't happening. You're not forcing to hold do nothing that ain't happening. Oh Joe, why would I change anything.
Speaker 2: I'm still of the most comfitable franchise in the NFL.
Speaker 5: You want to win, You want to win?
Speaker 3: What do I what if I get? If I win? Am I gonna get more?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: I'm making three hundred million. Now you tell me if I win, I'm gonna win. For get four hundred million.
Speaker 5: Absolutely everything increased. If your brand is already what your brand is and you're not winning, imagine what happens if you do win?
Speaker 3: The mess your question, are the Chiefs? Are the Chiefs winning getting four hundred million for winning? No? So Jerry doesn't see jeredy.
Speaker 5: Doesn't he even with the winning, even with the winning, though, even with the winning, the Chiefs brand will never be anything like the Cowboys historically never never.
Speaker 1: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I guess who else knows that? Jerry?
Speaker 2: So he said, even if I don't win, my brand still is gonna be ten times bigger than y'alls.
Speaker 5: I see what you mean. I say that to me, But I'm looking I'm looking at it from a different, different perspective. If I if I'm Jerry Jones, this, I'm till by me now, hell you let me let me own the god damn Dallas Cowboys. I'm gonna be operating and copying everything I see. Jeffrey Leary do everything I see, Howie Roseman do. I'm paying attention. This is a copycat league when it comes to head coaches taking place from other teams. When when they get ready to play a team and they see things that worked on them, Okay, seeing how I see how Harry Roseman does this. Okay, I see how he gets these acquisitions. I see how he drafts. So I'm a copycat that and put together, put together my own team, getting the right pieces, understanding what I need, what works for what. Okay, this fits here, Okay, that fits here. But well, why not do that instead of worrying about a branding just because your brand is strong, historically strong and will always be strong, how about be the businessman that you are and find ways until you're making more money, even more than you're making now.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, oh Joe, if I pay top dollar, that comes out of because what I want to do as I want to get increased costs. In any business, the objective is to decrease costs and increase profitability.
Speaker 3: That's that's it. I want to spend less while making more.
Speaker 5: That doesn't work in football. Huh, that doesn't work in football.
Speaker 3: You think about winning.
Speaker 5: It happens every so often in baseball, you know that, right, Yes, every so often for some reason, the team that has.
Speaker 2: You get the Cassas City Royals to get it, or you'll get a team like the Marlins back then in ninety seven and in two thousand, I think in two thousand and two thousand and three. Also, so you'll get a to Ojoe, you go get a team like you said, the aide going to the playoffs where they've been very little. But in business, costs, profit margins, right, I need I need costs to be here. I need profit to be up there. Oh Joe, if I'm paying ten fifteen million dollars for a head coach, then I got to have all these other coaches. Remember it's reported that Jerry wanted to cut some of the coaching staff because I want profit margins to be high. That's how businesses operate, Jerry, And you would think, man, but here's the thing you want to Like, I want to be in a situation where I can win a championship. Jerry has foregone back. Jerry does not want to win a championship.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: Let me take that back. Jerry wants to win, but I want to win my weight. See, I would rather lose my weight than win somebody else's right, you see, yo, Joe.
Speaker 3: So that's what Jerry is with his thinking.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, Joe, understand, why pay a coach ten million, fifteen million when I can pay one five million, because I know there's only one of thirty two. He's very fortunate to have this opportunity. I'm gonna make three hundred million. Whether I got a five million dollar coach or I got a twenty million dollar coach, that does not change.
Speaker 5: Jerry Jones is operating with outdated software in a new era and a new age. Yes, everybody else, everybody else on iPhones and Jerry using the Beeper, Yeah, everybody else using the Android. Then if all the other owners using the Android, you mean the iPhone. I'm just saying I'm an Android iPhone. I was using using another analogy, Okay, Jerry using the Sidekick, Yeah, outdated. Everything he's doing is outdated. Yes, and the results are showing up year in the year out. Matter of fact, the results have been the same for the past what seven years.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at the business model with Chick fil Aid, Whether they're at a stadium, whether they're in an airport. What is the one thing that happens. They're closed on Sunday. They don't lose any more. Bid The people like, well, if y'all not gonna open on Sunday, I ain't gonna come on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Honestly, shouldn't nobody beating Chick fil a anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that you're beating, but I'm just trying to give you the I'm just trying to give you an example. So Jerry is saying, ah, huh uh uh uh. Jerry wants to win his way. I would rather lose my way than win someone else's. Oh how many time we see that? Yeah, let's see that the relationship. You know what you need to do to save it, but to somebody else, somebody else recommended that. That's not my original idea. That's not my thought. So since I didn't come up with it, the hell with it. That's what Jerry is saying. Jared's felt this way. Everybody knows it. Jerry even knows it. That's why he fined Jimmy. He had somebody getting all this credit, Like he said, he bought this occupation. Can't tell me how to do. How you gonna pay all that money for a house and be oh shore, somebody tell you if you stack boxes up for your house?
Speaker 3: This my ish.
Speaker 2: How you gonna tell me? Come on, o, Joe, take the trash out, Come on, o yo. Don't wear your shoes in the house. Come on, old Joe, couldn't Dick get the dishes out of sing? Come on, oh Joe, now you know better? You mean like, who talk those hiss? Who's working all these jobs? Who's running from pillow the pole?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 2: You? And you think you're gonna tell me? So Jerry said, who bout this team? Who worked this best? That's how he thinks, And unfortunately he's not gonna win because of it, because he thinks he knows. See, Jerry doesn't see. Jerry is under the premise he's the smartest guy in the room, and nobody's gonna tell him if he if he's the smartest guy in the room, then he's the wrong room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wrong room. I built the room though, O Joe, how build the room? Don't joke?
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing you and I under there. I'm under the operation. I can go somewhere A I don't want to be the smartest guy. I need somebody to be able to protect my blind spots. I don't know how you operate a car with no mirrors. There's one rear view side. There's a reason they protect your blind spots because if you have to do this all the time. You might slam in the back of somebody, but if you look at it, take a click, clip, a quick glance, or you look at the side. Damn, somebody cluck. Can't get over there right now because now they got the sensor you see in your mirror. Oh, can't do that. Somebody's right there. But that's not how Jerry operates. Jerry's had monetary success. When Ry purchased the team, Oh Joe, he wasn't a billionaire. Now now he's many many times over that. Man, Oh man, it's hard to tell somebody something different when they've had success doing it that way.
Speaker 3: Right, How you tell somebody?
Speaker 2: How you tell somebody girl you need to start a young lady making three hundred thousand a year they had exotic dancer, or somebody making two three million dollars a year only fans.
Speaker 3: How you get them to stop? O your.
Speaker 5: Rug?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, that life good. That's exactly right. So you have a problem with him not pay or him trying to always undermine his coaches. What's your what's OHO's biggest issue with Jerry Jones?
Speaker 5: But just undermining undermining obviously, listen, when it's time to play when it's time to play the players. You already played the players late. You play them late. They missed training camp, they missed mini camp. They always come in two weeks before the season getting ready to start. You know, fortunate enough, Sea Lamb didn't get hurt until later on in the season when it was time for that to get paid. You waited for Dak when it's time for Ezekiel Elliott to get paid. He and Cabo working on in Cabo in the goddamn saying, instead of being in training camp getting ready for the season with his teammates. Everything is always long and drawn out to keep the attention focused on the Cowboys. If you're serious about winning, if you're serious about competing, especially for a Lombardi Trophy, which you haven't shown in what thirty something years, would have a long it's been, you know, And why do you think Michael Parsons came out and said what he said in the middle of the season, or maybe sometime towards the end of the season. Let's get us, let's get something to the to the fact that getting paid early, so I get this, Let's get it done so I could be at everything. You know, that's that's letting you know, the players shouldn't have to say that. The players shouldn't have to be one saying that you should be the one to take owners and want to have everybody and if you're serious about competing or trying to win or changing and making sure this season coming up that looked like last season. I mean that that that's all. And then you know, undermining the coaches, and it's it's, it's, it's it's ridiculous. I want him to run the business. I wanted to make his money. But the Cowboys fans, they deserve it. The players deserve it for him to run it like the Hunts, for him to run that show, like the Rooneys, for him to run that show. Like, but who owns the Hunts, the Rooney's, the Chiefs, Steelers?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, hold on, hold on, Like how we Jeffrey Lower, Jeffrey Lorie owns the Eagles?
Speaker 3: But Howie Rose, Oh Joe? Do people realize do you.
Speaker 5: See how they run that that ship over that man? Think about three years? How many times jen Jenen two times? They've been to football twice in three years. Twice in three years, uh twice in three years. Look at how they navigate and operate everything, getting the players they need understanding. Matter of fact, the team is young. Yeah, the team was all the first time he went to the Super Bowl, it looked like almost everybody's gone. Almost everybody's gone. The defense is completely revamped, and they right back again. They right back again.
Speaker 1: For a reason, Yep says, it starts at the top and it trickles on down. It starts with Jerry Jelli. The way he operates, it's gonna always be the same.
Speaker 2: But Jerry can't admit he would when he's wrong. You see, Joe, You remember when Chip Kelly came, Jeffrey Lourie demoted Howie Roseman turned everything over the Chip. A couple of years, he gets rid of Chip. Bring Howie's bring Howie Roseman back. Admitted he made a mistake. Yeah, now look at it. Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis, Nikobe Dean uh will uh uh uh uh the the defensive end from Georgia sa Kwan drafting uh. Jalen hurts when you just gave all that money to Carson Wentz, Davonta Smith, A J. Brown re signed Lane Johnson, Landon Dixon. Myle Lotta, that's not an accident, Oh Joe. Then let they let Gardner Johnson go, They bring him back to Cooper, to John Mitchell, blanket ship. That's not an accident, Jered it. Never admit he's wrong. He'll never admit that he was wrong in firing Jimmy Never. But it is what it is now. Bill's general manager Brandon Bean says he still believes Josh Allen converted on fourth down and nothing has changed his mind even after speaking with the league.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to the sound. It's frustrating.
Speaker 6: You know, there's only so much I can say, you know, I don't you know. We work with the league to try to get clarity, and and I'll give them credit, they've they've taken our calls, They've sent video and things like that. I just, you know, I wish, you know, if you're talking about like the fourth down play that was, you know, I'm I.
Speaker 3: Feel like he you know, he got that. And I still feel like he got that.
Speaker 6: I felt that in the moment, and I know nothing has changed my mind on that.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Yes, sir, will this be the play?
Speaker 2: At some point in time, the Bill's going to have to move on, just like they moved on from wide right and buffet and that first Super Bowl. At some point, there's nothing that he can do. They didn't feel he got it. Now everybody want to come out of all this technology and all of this Look, they keep making rules for the Bills. I remember when Patrick Mahomes did not touch the foot fall in overtime.
Speaker 3: They didn't change the rules. Mm hm, it happens.
Speaker 2: What about change the plate, Hey, Josh, instead of going left, go right, instead of trying to Josh, do this eight hand them all up to the running back. Can you do something other than the same play six times? Okay, my bad? Four times?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Remember you got stuffed on the gold line. Remember they tried it on the gold line? You got stopped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know it's funny the Bills. I might be a little off on the stat Josh Allen. I think he ran it quarterback sneak during the regular season. If I'm not mistaken, he might have been and the totality for the whole season. I could be wrong. Chat stay with me and someone could correct me in the chat. I think they they got all of them, Josh Allen quarterback runs, scripted runs and got a first down except two.
Speaker 3: They only even stopped two times, and was championship game.
Speaker 5: That's the two times of all times when you get stopped, the only team to stop him twice after having so much success about the entire end of the season, nobody was able to stop you. The two times you get stopped is goddamn Kansas City Chiefs and the most important goddamn game.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 5: And he would have had the first down if the ball wasn't at his chest, Yes, at his chest, because if he extended it, oh that, but he knocking that ball out for sure. He couldn't extend it because he's in the trenches. You wasn't. You weren't past a stick. He wasn't past a stick. They showed every angle they could possibly see. They did every angle. He wasn't past it, but he couldn't. If he was able to extend the ball, he would have had it. But he couldn't because you know, if he put it out, that ball was coming out absolutely about all them damn lines right there and here.
Speaker 2: And the call on the field, the official, the mark that they went with.
Speaker 3: He marked him short.
Speaker 2: Now had he given him the first down, there was nothing to indicate he didn't have it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. More time than not, they go with it unless it's egregious. People like well, the gall on the far side, the guy really all those bodies, he can't see what that ball is.
Speaker 3: The guy that is right here on the side. Joe, Oh Joe, he luck it right, gonna ladah luck it? Yeah, look at you like this right down the barrel.
Speaker 5: You know, you know what, I can say that, and and I want to I'm thinking about this. I think about the nineties, right m Think about George Uh, think about the Bulls, You think about the Celtics, think about the Lakers. Think about the run of New York Yankees had. You think about the run Tom Brady and Bill Belichick had in that AFC. Right now, the Chiefs are going to always being contingent. But at what point were Lamar, Joe Burrow or Josh Allen had their Roethlisberger moment or their Joe Flacco moment. You get where I'm going with this. Yeah, because it was it was always dominated by Brady. Yes, but then those years, oh shit, Flocko finally got one, Oh shit, Ben Rothlisberger finally got one. At some point in the next decade. Josh Sallen's gonna win a super Bowl at some point. Joe Burrow's gonna win a super Bowl at some point. I don't know when. When you slay, when you slay the beast, that is the Kansas City chiefs Lamar Jackson will get a super Bowl. And just at what, at what point in what year will have happened? Because the chiefs Andy Reid and Patch Mahomes ain't going nowhere, And just at what time are they going to have that Ben Broethlisberger or that Joe flacko moment where this is their year?
Speaker 3: But if you go back and look at that, somebody knocked Tom off, only Joe Flack obeating when Tom lost, that Hate Manning beating when Ben Roethlisberger won him, Joe, Jake Plumber, not that big band.
Speaker 5: So who's up who?
Speaker 2: Now? We saw Joe do it one time, we saw Tom do it, and we saw Joe do it normally. What's gonna what happens? More time than not? They went to If I'm not mistaken, the Patriots went to thirteen AFC title games.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: They lost four. Baltimore beat him once, Denver beat him twice, and to beat him once. So Peyton beat him three times, Joe Flacco beat him once. The other nine times they didn't get him. Yeah, so somebody, somebody had to knock him off in order for you to get for you to get there, somebody had so all that stuff to beat the man. You gotta beat the man. Now, I beat the man. To beat the man. If I need you to help that, there's go ahead. It's gonna be an interesting decade.
Speaker 5: Patrick Mahomes is only twenty eight, twenty nine, I'm not mistaken, twenty nine. He's going to play the decade. Yes, Lamar will be there, Josh Allen will be there, Joe Burrow will be there. At some point, somebody can have to slay the dragon. The NFC, the NFC a A. The NFC is not quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean it's some good quarterbacks, but they they ain't got no Mahomes.
Speaker 5: You know, they don't have a four headed munster like the goddamn AFC.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: They have. They have good quarterbacks. Now, I'm not saying they don't have quarterbacks. I'm saying they don't have the four headed muscles like they do in the AFC. I don't know. I'm it's gonna be an interesting, interesting decade. But they're gonna get there. Josh Allen's gonna get one. Lamar Jackson is gonna get one. Joe Burrow is gonna get one. It's just all about when. I don't know when, because Mahomes and Andy Reeden ain't going nowhere. What happens every year you got the draft, you got off off season acquisitions, every team continues to get better. Well, hell, the same thing happened with Bill and Tomas together. Every other team was also getting better. But as long as that goddamn centerpiece was always there in place good, that's the joker. Long as long as fifteen is there, they gonna be good.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's tough, man, because when you look at it, not a whole lot of not a whole lot of guys won. I mean Tom in the AFC. I mean you gotta think about how many Toms went. Tom was in the AFC for twenty years, thirteen times.
Speaker 3: He's in the AFC Championship Game thirteen.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny again, And when we're talking about those numbers, people look at it and say, oh, it's Tom Brady or it's the Patriots. Oh that's normal. I don't think people understand how difficult that is. Yeah, I don't think they understand how difficult it is for them to dominate the AFC East continually, year in and year out, no matter what happened, no matter what happened, no matter what the Dolphins did, no matter what the Jets did, no matter what Buffalo did. They dominated the AFC East every gay damn year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But if you go back and look look at it for like, think about it, the Patriots all those years there was in the AFC Championship. Now they didn't win, They lost to Baltimore, they lost to the Broncos, and then they go and then they lose to the Broncos, and it's the Patriots and the Patriots, and.
Speaker 3: Then it's been the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so one of the either the Patriots for like maybe fifteen years, don't Joe, it's either been the Patriots or the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game. One of those t teams have been in the AFC Championship Game, right man, A, I know it seems like, hey, they gonna win one, ain't no gay. They said that same thing about Philip rivers he gonna get one, he gonna get one, he ain't get one.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: A lot of things, man, A lot of things gotta go right. It's a long season, long andjuries. You got to board the injuries. I mean, think about it. They just got Hollywood back. Examber Worthy stepped up when she Rice went out. They lose the checko. But Kareem Hunt started out in that system wasn't available.
Speaker 3: He comes in.
Speaker 2: Think about what they drafted left tackle. Both of them failed. They say, Joe, bro we know you all start, you know you're all pro left guard? Can you kick out the tackle? He goes to tackle. Boom solidifies it. A lot of things gotta go with. The defense has been solid all year, coming up with time to play, sacks, batted down balls, turnovers, and now you're getting the offense start to turn a little bit. Oh, Joe, do you realize Sunday was the first time the Chiefs scored thirty points some more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they haven't been the offen de jugger out where used to seeing before. They're very much, very methodical. They are lawyer to sleep. What they do dunking or digging and dunking all the way down in the field. Ain't that many big plays happening like it was when the Tarif was there?
Speaker 3: Can you can you get done what you need to get done when you absolutely got to have it?
Speaker 6: Have it?
Speaker 3: They needed thirty, they needed thirty, They got it.
Speaker 2: Cause that's the market of I don't care how great your offense is, how great your defense is. If your defense is great, can you get off the field? Can you get a stop when you absolutely got to have it? If your office is what you believe it is. We scored thirty plus points, we led in third down conversion?
Speaker 3: Can you get in field goal range? Can you get a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Can you stay on the field when you absolutely have to, because if you can't, it doesn't matter what you finished in the regular season, because we throw all those stats out right now that you gotta have it. And for the most part, when the Chiefs need a play, go back and look at Patrick Mahomes when he needs a play, he needs the ball is in my hands and I need to go get a field goal to tie. I need a field goal to win it, or I need to touch down the tide, or I need to touch down to win it. Go check how many times and see he's fails, You're gonna be surprised.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Troy Aignan says, the NFL owes its fans who gamble on football to make sure the refs make the right company. Now all of a sudden, oh, the right calls. His money is on the table now, all of a sudden, Troy wanted the ref to be perfect. So so now, O Joe, since he's away from the game, make the ref be Troy, were they perfect when you played? Mm hmm, bro Yo, need to stop. There's a lot of money that's changing hands with these calls. I think we owe it to the fans job that we get it right and think that we're at the point where sometimes we can.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get every call right. You know what?
Speaker 5: I like that you just said there. Uh, technology is so advanced we shouldn't get no damn calls wrong?
Speaker 3: Yes, and so what about the holding? What about the holding calls? They don't got?
Speaker 5: They got they got two million god damn cameras in the stadium on game day, every angle you could think of, every anger you could think of.
Speaker 2: The games long enough for Joe. I don't want no for our game court you're gonna get so when you want, you want, you want to stop and make everything.
Speaker 3: How long you make the game is gonna last.
Speaker 2: You're right, But I'm just saying, think about think about when they go when they challenge something, O Joe. Think about when you challenge something, how long it take them they go to commercial. At least they don't get they don't get at least three of them free commercial off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now you know, you know what we can do right, what we can put it. We can put a timer to shorten those goddamn calls, or put a time on the reft. You got this amount of time to go to review it and get back on the field to keep the game going, keep the momentum going.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 5: We just think, just thinking about it, we have I mean, dude, we are so far advanced from a from from a tech a technical lot, technical lot, Wait a minute, technological standpoint, technical standpoint. There should there should be no no call should be wrong now obviously from the naked eye at fast speed or fast tempo, sometimes the rest can get it wrong. Sometimes the rest can get it wrong, you know, sometimes referen the passes, you know, and and if that will Anderson hit on Pat mahme. But Pat, you know that's got h'm I don't think that was. I don't think that was Roughs in the past.
Speaker 3: Huh it was.
Speaker 5: You know that that was the chess plate. That's the chess plate.
Speaker 2: But but if we think for one second that every official in every sport is gonna get every call right, we're just apossible. And guys and perathletes that have played the game, they're delusional because now they're pandering. Troy knows damn well, people gambled on the game when he played. They didn't get every call right. It's impossible. There's no such thing as we got. Guess what, we got every call right in the game. I guarantee you their calls that we was like, man, that was a very well officiated game. The NFL to go back and says, you missed that holding call, you missed that tripping, you missed that face mask. It happens now because you know what it is now, Josh Allen, their fan favorite, didn't get the gold.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahold's going again.
Speaker 5: Naely, Yeah, listen, I know we know we had Bill's fans there, y'all here coming. You ain't got to worry about. It's just about win. It's coming, Lamar fans, your year is coming. Bengals fans will be back. It's just it's just a matter of time of win.
Speaker 3: Just a matter of time.
Speaker 5: And another thing also with the rest too, of the rest want to get want the risks. Want to get the calls right. You know, chat people, the people that are watching, people that are listening. The rest want to get the call right because you know, as a group, you know why the rest want to get the highest grade possible because the.
Speaker 3: Game then go.
Speaker 5: You know all that the rest are grated. They want to work those playoff games. They want to work the Super Bowl game. You know, the better their grades are. As far as it goes from getting making the right call to see in the right calls. How they get opportunities to make some money in.
Speaker 3: The playoffs.
Speaker 2: Since those since those people bet a lot of money, they deserve that these players don't make mistakes, that the quarterback doesn't throw interceptions, that the roy receivers and running back to the quarterback don't fumble the football, and the DB's and everybody don't get passing the peers. Since we're going for perfection, why not how the players have perfection. I just hate this pandering because I've seen I've seen a lot of I see a lot of people. Now all of a sudden, oh, poor Josh. Oh, I feel so bad for him, when they never felt bad for any other quarterback that I ain't hear nobody say it, but I feel so bad for Peyton Manning. I feel so bad for Steve McNair that he he just keep he just keeps coming up short. And all these guys, look at Jim Kelly went and lost four times. Ain't nobody fee feel sorry for Jim Johnny all way with and got if I be in it, ain't nobody feel sorry?
Speaker 3: Now all of a sudden we're feeling sorry for Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: Wow. And now now we're getting guys. Oh, I want to see the NFL. I want to see these roughs getting called right. So they're gonna get so they're gonna get every call right. Hey man, stop all that panduring. It's okay, NFL do the best they possibly can. It's not I look, I get this the script. They done have this script. Then oh, look at the color. Look at the colors of the Super Bowl. They read, bro, they don't put these colors in. Man, y'all know how long it mays. Do you understand the undertaking that it takes to do something on the scale of the Super Bowl, Oh.
Speaker 3: Joe, do people have any idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, people understand the idea of what it takes for us just to do our little show, to go from state let alone, get that thousand hotel rooms, get the teams. Point at the point, bat Man. They need to stop this. Man, I just I just hate this panduring. I just hate this. This this this pretty party for Josh Allen. It's happening, Josh Allen. If Josh Allen don't win, ain't nobody say? Oh, I feel sorry for Damn Marino? Who's sorry for today?
Speaker 1: Troy?
Speaker 2: I never heard Troy. But they need to get them calls right when you beating hell out, Jim Kelly them super bowls? Man, they need to stop this. I hate this pandury. Have they missed calls? They make it seem like, now, o Joe, this in this game was the only time officiating somebody missed the call. Yeah, I hate that they miss calls. Before go back and look at the Steve mail or Rent throw. He called a touchdown against the Steelers. He got both feet in. They said no, the Steelers wouldn't have been to the Super Bowl, And I just man let me move home, because the more I think about it, the more said I get. The La Rails faced several questions in their roster for twenty twenty five Seeds, including whether Matthew Stafford will return for his seventeen season. After the Rams layoff lost to the Eagles, Stafford said that he would take some time to think about his future. Well, it didn't take long. According to hear Rappaport, Stafford has told the Rams he's planning on returning next season. Oh, Joe, who's surprised by this. Stafford is going to make twenty seven million. He's gonna want more than twenty seven million. He's gonna want a contract extension.
Speaker 3: And you deserve it. He learned it.
Speaker 5: I can't even argue that. I can't even I can't even argue the fact. Is there a better option than Matthew Stafford right now as a backup?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not so him deserving. Yes, I'm with you on that two year, three year. We'll be talking about what kind of money we be looking at.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a schedule to make twenty seven million. What's the going race? You know, to go and race fifty plus?
Speaker 5: Okay, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa fifty plus.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that's the going rate.
Speaker 2: I know it's the going rate. But all the staff, this is seventeen season. He came out earliest, so he's probably what thirty six thirty seven.
Speaker 5: You paying a thirty seven year old quarterback fifty something million.
Speaker 3: I'll give him. I give him three years. I give it. I give him three years, one hundred and two, I give him forty.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now that's feasible. That's that's feasible. Doesn't put it. It doesn't put us in the salary cap. Hell, you know, if anything, obviously him asking or getting fifty million, that that that messes up thing for Cooper cup Who is gonna have to take take a pay cut or move And you got you got, you got one more year, You got one more year.
Speaker 3: Proven the cool is up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta go see by him. Then you got to see about that God damn verse. You gotta see about verse.
Speaker 2: Oh you got any type of verse? You gott at least know you got two more years with verse it's his rookie rookie year, and and the other the other side of the rookie.
Speaker 5: Put them boys nice, Oh for sure, Oh them boys nice.
Speaker 2: But I'm not surprised he's playing too well. I mean it's not like he was struggling. I mean you look at that. You look at the game, the game against the Eagles. He threw the ball, and and that whether he threw for over three hnty mm hmm in the snow, in the snow, and and and and and had they not turned the ball over as much as they did, give Philly credit. Philly does a great job of getting the ball out. They do a great job of punching it. They clearly they practiced that. Yes, but I'm not I don't like the man's playing still playing at a at a at a very high level.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That man ain't walking away from that kind of money, oh, Joe, No, absolutely not. And winning.
Speaker 2: It's not that it's a lot easier to walk away. They owe Joe, even when the money is on the table, when you lose it. Yeah, God, we see a guy complaining right now about not waiting. And he wanted to hide the paper receiver in the NFL An Joe.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, stash staff from bear Hell. They almost won that game if he hadn't throw that ball wide to pool in the cop at the end.
Speaker 3: Yep, he could we whide out of back.
Speaker 2: He didn't give him a chance. Of the balls that's thrown out a bout of the incomplete and on form down. Who cares if it's unaccepted. Give a got a chance.
Speaker 5: Got to give him a chance. Dagn got to give me a chance as a matter of fact, not to be ruled. But the ball would have been complete because the DV was in position trying to make sure people didn't get in front of him again, didn't get behind him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, get get, give your guy opportunity. I always got upset, Ohoe when guys throw the ball out of bounds. Okay, you're going for them the two on fourth down, or you're going for the last player of the game. Why you throwing it out of bounds? Who can do you get an interception? Just like I hated, guys would check the ball down on the hell Mary right before the half o Joe.
Speaker 3: Because they don't want to mess up the completion your percentage.
Speaker 5: Right, man, Throw the damn ball on give me a chance.
Speaker 2: The hell you checking it down for like that man gonna break seventy seventy two tackles and go eighty go fifty five yards?
Speaker 3: Man? Throw bad? Ont you? I get so bad with u?
Speaker 2: See gouts check the ball down because they don't want to mess up they complete your percentage or don't want to throw it interception bad throw that damn ball is z on.
Speaker 3: That's funny, Ojo. Even though most NFL players would consider a Super Bowl to be the ultimate prize in the sports, it doesn't mean all of them would give up their individual achievements if it meant they could hold the suit Lombardi Troup. One example, Cam Newton. Cam said on First Take this morning that he would not give up his twenty fifteen MVP award if it went minning a super Bowl. Oh Joe, what do you think about this?
Speaker 5: I mean, everybody's different. I think everybody would want a super Bowl, But I think Cam wouldn't want to give it up because it's it's an individual accomplishment that he was able to achieve. And I think the super Bowl obviously is a is a team accomplishment. But everyone would want a super Bowl.
Speaker 3: But you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't say his preference on what he would do is wrong or what he would want is wrong, or him not wanting to change one for the other, because that's just his personal preference in his opinion. What you think about it, un because if I, if I had, if I had the opportunity, let's say, to win the Super Bowl with the Patriots, that that twenty eleven year, I.
Speaker 3: Would I would. I would love to have a ring.
Speaker 5: You know, it'd be cool. It would be cool to say, hey, I'm a super Bowl champion. I mean, even though the ring would probably be collecting dust somewhere and I probably would have lost it, it'd have been cool to say, you know, it'd been nice on the resume. It would look good.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: That's really tough for YO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because on one hand, Kim being the first overall pick him when he the MVP signifies he is the best player in the league.
Speaker 3: But that year had the best year super Bowl MVP means that you played the best in that game.
Speaker 2: M H. I get what he's saying. Everybody doesn't view it the same. It's like OJO, some people like that. I get, this is what I get, asked Shannon if you didn't, would you give up your Hall of Fame ring to with the Super Bowl and my responsible I don't have to make that choice because I have both. But some people don't have both. Some people got in the Hall of Fame but didn't win a Super Bowl. Some people want a Super Bowl but didn't get into the Hall of Fame. The MVP is different because the MVP is about one season. The Hall of Fame is about your your your your body of work over a period of time. And fifty men and women, most of that have never played a professional sport. Says, based on our knowledge of the game, what we see, we think this guy is worthy of football.
Speaker 3: Oh that's tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah. Every everybody mused it differently.
Speaker 2: You'd have to look at what Cam is viewed at. Cam is a multiple time Pro Bowl player. Now if he's just a guy that won a Super Bowl and never went to a Pro Bowl, Right, it's easy. It's easy, like okay, but hmm, Tom Brady. I had a conversation with Tom Brady on there. If y'all remember, Tom said he would give up one to two Super Bowls to win that set with that undefeated season.
Speaker 3: Oh, Tom, and I give up one or two over.
Speaker 5: He's like you, yeah, yeah, Tom being greedy.
Speaker 2: I think, I think I look at it like this, Cam is never gonna be right because they're never gonna let Cam live down.
Speaker 3: He didn't jump on that fumble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because guess what even if he said yes, I would give up my super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 3: I'll give him my MVP trophy.
Speaker 2: To win a super Bowl, everybody gonna say, well, why didn't you jump on that fumble to show us?
Speaker 3: You see right? You know that's what they're gonna go through.
Speaker 5: O yoke Cobway.
Speaker 2: I would read some of the comments now that explains why Cam didn't jump on the fumble. He's more concerned about individual awards.
Speaker 5: And win for losing.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are guys that have won the Super Bowl that are not better than some of the guys that didn't.
Speaker 3: There's some super Bowl MVPs.
Speaker 2: So you telling me Santonio Holmes is better than Laughish Jermy because they have Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're telling me? Are we sure about that?
Speaker 1: Don't Joe?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Are we sure?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Cooper Cup won Super Bowl MVP. He better than Random Moss, He better than TiO.
Speaker 6: Y.
Speaker 2: Look everybody wants to win a championship. But we but see what we've done now is that we put such emphasis on winning a championship that if a god doesn't win, not here bomb. There ain't no in between you either great or you a bomb. But damn, what about all that space in between?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no no. I don't think guys don't try to go out. I think a lot of guys want to win.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Oh, Joe, if everybody could win a championship, one of thefing value, right, that's what makes it. That's what makes a championship significant. So if every just thinking about if every great player, every good player won a championship, won't Joe, what is the value in a championship?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And it's it's so it's so difficult to get there.
Speaker 2: And now everybody now now we don't got social media and everybody chiming in and everybody this and that.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: Like I said, Cam would if Cam would have said, hell, yeah, i'll give I'll give to win the Super Bowl, Yeah, I give him my MVP. Why don't you jump on that fumble? Then to show us see he was gonna win. Cam was gonna be and win, not Tim because there's evidence that shows that, hey, he did something and it didn't happen.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, Yeah, there's go ahead. What you're gonna say, it's it's hard to it's hard to defend that one.
Speaker 2: Oh, not jumping the ball. Yeah, there's no there's no excuse for he knows that. He knows that, No does, there's no excuse for that. I mean, in that moment you say you give it all, you give it to all, you got to
Speaker 1: The volume