Speaker 1: Are you sure this is a good idea. I'm all for adventure, but more people on the inside of this whole, miss, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have a choice. We need more people if we actually want to stop Thatch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. Let's just hope this doesn't backfire.
Speaker 2: With the discovery of the treasure looming over us, there is no other choice. It will either get some more people to join us or call it quit. Time is taking. I mean, the gold piece I found the book and tonight's crazy speech from thatcher pretty big red flags if you ask me. Once I lay it all up, it's pretty hard not to agree. There's a lot of sinister action around this place. Well did it? Three more girls on our side? That has to help, right.
Speaker 1: Good job in there. You really should give yourself more credit than you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: I guess confidence is at my greatest strength. You know, I was scared out of my mind to come to camp.
Speaker 1: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't too you scared. I'm not always as brave as I seem, you know. I mean school was hard for me this year, making friends, keeping up with everything that's cool. One day and not the next.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you're pretty cool. And if nobody wants to be your friend, just now you've got one. Just a few town's over doing a school at the kitchen table.
Speaker 3: Deal.
Speaker 2: Now, let this friend talk tomorrow we meet Tack of the old Rock. Let's just hope you have some luck tonight too with some new recruits.
Speaker 4: Okay, step one, get together, Kevin, step two, step two, just tell them, I guess. Okay, just gotta do it, Jack, just gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I'm gonna be set for live.
Speaker 1: No more kids, no more professor this or professor that, No more not in cabin chicks.
Speaker 3: Just meet in the open sea of opportunity, all that gold. I'm retiring in the Bahamas.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, get away from the window. If he sees you, you're a car Brooks. Is that you surprise? Do you even know my name? Yes, it's me.
Speaker 3: What are you doing awake?
Speaker 5: Keeping an eye on you? Why are you leaving the cabin this late? Anyways?
Speaker 3: Maybe I just like midnight.
Speaker 5: Really, Jack, you're usually out the second your head hit thepello. Besides, you seem awfully tends to just be going on a little stroll.
Speaker 6: Fine, I guess you're as good an ally as anyone. I'm trying to find recruits, recruits for.
Speaker 3: What long story.
Speaker 6: But me and a few others are worried about Thatch and all this Blackbeard stuff. Dude thinks he's a real pirate and he's trying to use us to find his treasure. Oh sorry to spoil it for you, but I don't think this camp is anything like what we thought it was.
Speaker 5: And all this time I thought you were one of the clueless ones.
Speaker 6: Hey, clueless Brooks did look.
Speaker 3: At all that stuff?
Speaker 5: I guess you could say tech is kind of my thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a lot of gear. But seriously, did you call me clueless? I'm the one over here telling you what's up.
Speaker 5: I figured it all out a long time ago when I heard that talking to Hayes about some kind of special lock and how it was the missing piece. It was all pretty obvious.
Speaker 6: Wait, you're telling me you've been spying on them, and you didn't tell me.
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 5: We're like observing they're not as sneaky as they think. Plus I've got this.
Speaker 3: Is that a voice recorder? WHOA did you record anything good?
Speaker 5: I've been recording their conversations whenever I get a chance. But I don't have much yet.
Speaker 3: That's some serious detective work. But why didn't you tell anyone?
Speaker 5: I wasn't sure who to trust.
Speaker 3: Hmmm makes sense.
Speaker 6: But now we need each other and I can tell you we need you and all your tech. Seriously, you've got a camcorder, walkies, that voice recorder, wait, and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: You've got it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, A good camper is always.
Speaker 6: Prepared, definitely, And I can't wait for you to show this stuff to Avery and Morgan.
Speaker 5: Just tell me when and I'll be there five.
Speaker 3: Am tomorrow by the big boulders near the shore.
Speaker 5: Five am out and that in case I'm hitting the sack. See you in the morning.
Speaker 3: Jack, Good night, Brooks, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So we have at least three more on our side. It's not a lot, but it's better than nothing.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Jack found some people too.
Speaker 2: He's late. It's five o three. I can't be a good sign. Jack. Please tell me that's you.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, Wow, you weren't lying when you said you'd be here at five am sharp?
Speaker 3: Did you even sleep at all?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Uh? How do your recruiting go?
Speaker 3: Probably not as good?
Speaker 2: As mine. Doubt it. We found three. They're from the cabin next to ours. To keep things from catching anyone's attention, I told them not to come this morning. We told them everything they need to know for now.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 3: Well wait till you see who's joining us.
Speaker 2: You told them to come here? How many?
Speaker 3: Just chill, it'll be fine, Jack.
Speaker 1: How many people did you tell to come here? They better not blow our cover?
Speaker 6: Oh wait, I think I hear him coming, Brooks, we're over here, man.
Speaker 5: You could have warned me about the climb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, Avy Morgan.
Speaker 5: Please see, we're on the same team.
Speaker 2: Same team.
Speaker 6: Turns out this guy's been doing some spy work himself, so it wasn't too hard to convince him to join forces.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you got for us, Brooks? Any leads?
Speaker 5: Not really, any leads, But I do have supplies.
Speaker 1: Well, goodness, you get all this stuff?
Speaker 5: Oh, just my own collection. I don't go anywhere without the.
Speaker 2: Stuff, quarters, cameras, you have everything.
Speaker 5: No, we can be ready.
Speaker 2: You cool with us using some of your gear.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, we need to be ready to record at all times.
Speaker 1: Well, in that case, I'll take one of these voice recorders I've always wanted to try one of these things.
Speaker 3: Brooks, how many walkies you got?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 3: Great, I'll take one.
Speaker 6: You take one, and girls you divvy up the other two with your new.
Speaker 2: Girls dot Brooks, you should probably keep the camera. That thing looks expensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's probably the best. It's pretty complicated.
Speaker 2: I'll take the other of quarter soon. I guess we all just hope for the chance to actually catch some evidence.
Speaker 1: Right, This could be all for nothing if we don't get something that actually proves that this is what batches after.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we have the gear, we're ready, But what's the plan when Hayes sends us down there again in like two hours, we're gonna be right back in the water, surrounded by a bunch of campers who think things are all fine and dandy. Are we going back to that sunken ship? Are we gonna try and find more than just one coin?
Speaker 2: We try again, as long as we find the treasure first. You still have the upper hand, Morgan. Yeah, you up for taking the lead, I mean taking the compass.
Speaker 1: Ready as I'll ever be. I guess you guys just need to cover my back. He can't get a glimpse of us, or he will know for sure we're up to something.
Speaker 6: I'll distract him, don't you worry. You just get down there and try your best to find the loot. Now that we have a bigger team, nothing can go wrong, right,