Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jackie and he.
Speaker 2: Armrong from the studio, C saysing your it is a dimly lit.
Speaker 1: Room deep in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications combound And hey y'all, today we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 3: Real men, specifically real men for Kamala Harris. All Right, have you seen the real Men ad with all the real men in it?
Speaker 1: I didn't see that. Last week's controversial. It's actually not controversial. It's just terrible. So the election is three weeks from today. That's exciting. The presidential election. The presidential election, although people are voting all over the place, So I guess the final day to vote is that, I don't know, Yeah, deadline voting, deadline day, need a new term for it. Obviously more than that. In just a second, what the heck why is somebody leaking that Israel is going to attack Iran in the next two weeks? Is that a strategy by the Israelis too for something? Or is that the Biden administration like doing what they did to Russia to try to head off things by saying, hey, we know what's going on. We're telling the world. Well, that implies obviously that the Biden administration is against Israel striking pack. Yes, round, I think they are and taking the win, which is just idiotic. That's what I would like to know. I'd like to know if this is a strategy on the part of the United States and Israel working together, or if this is a strategy by the Biden White House to slow Israel down to come under a tremendous amount of pressure. Over the next couple of weeks from college kids in France and England and you know, all the un there will be many volumes written about the horrors of Joe Biden's foreign policy someday. I just wanted to end as quickly as possible. I mean, we did send a hundred troops and some fancy new missile defense system over there. That's a defensive move, right, that could have been a hey, we'll give you this, just don't attack a ran exactly. Yeah, yeah, we'll give you anything you want to defend yourself. We'll send guys over to help. Just don't do anything. Don't escalate. We don't want to escalate. Escalation will not serve the region. So net Ya who said it will happen before the presidential election, and so there's maybe your October surprise, because it could be a like a lot of the things in the Middle East, really big story that day Israel drops a bunch of bombs in a bunch of things, but people yell and scream and then it's over. Or it could spire a lot of control and be like the number one story in the world all the way up until election day. Yes, yeah, BB is unquestionably motivated entirely by the security of Israel, of course. Yeah. On the other hand, the good graces of the United States is not a minor concern in terms of the security of Israel, right, And so there's just not even a question who BB would prefer to be president, the guy who recognized Jerusalem is the capital finally after it's been the capital. But ivery American president, well, we don't want to escalate the rhetoric in the region. But anyway, there's no question he'd prefer Trump to be the president. And if he calculates that Biden will be an angry, sputtering, impotent old man when BB defies his and that will further, you know, weaken Kamala's candidacy. I don't think he minds that scenario at all. No, probably not. So there's an interesting story to follow over the next couple of weeks, with three weeks till the election. And then does this Reek of desperation or was this their plan all along? Kamala Harris is going on Fox tomorrow to talk to Brett Bair the first one, and they're gonna do and the rumor is today that she's gonna do Joe Rogan next week. Those are two places where she would have to answer a lot of tough questions, including follow ups if she me Anderson doesn't answer, and they ain't gonna edit out the crazy stuff right in both cases. Yeah, wow, two very different minefields there. Well, Rogan is huge with young men where she's getting killed, including young Hispanic and Black men who like Rogan. So so you're thinking this is Reeks of desperation. They're desperate to pull votes from wherever they can. They see the water rising. That's probably poor metaphor since they're losing support, but they see the ship sinking. Jack. I think I will be shocked. If she comes out of the Brett Bear Fox interview tomorrow without a jaw dropping moment, Oh he will. He will not let her score them away with her nonsense. The way Bill Whittaker did is that his name doesn't matter. I don't even think in sixty minutes Brett bar on Fox, if you don't watch me. If you don't, you should because it's the best news show in America. Probably, but he's really really good. But I don't think you need to be really really good. I think you could ask just like a handful of questions and then when she doesn't answer it, ask it again and don't cut anything out like sixty minutes did, and then you've done your job. Yeah, and maybe hit her with a I have no idea what that means anyway, right right, Yeah, Brett will be fair, no doubt. But yeah, that fair. But start asking about everybody, including the liberal economics from the economists from the Washington Post says your price gouging thing is crazy. Yeah, well let that one go away. But I'm just I'm noodling through her strategy. I'm sure it is to woo never trumpers, to use the shorthand you know, Republicans who are so uncomfortable with Trump, they're hesitant voters for him, trying to, you know, seek out a handful of them. But she was left of Bernie Sanders in the Senate and useless as a vice president, and and tied closely at every woke cause that walks the earth and drag. So good luck with that, sweetheart. Yes, Michael, Michaelangelo's back. Everybody is over. It is your anniversary trip. It was good. I got some interesting stories out of it too. Did you take the cats with you or was it just not just me and the wife? So we had a good time.
Speaker 4: But I'm happy to be back by talking about Kamala though we might look back and say this interview is where she lost the election.
Speaker 1: I agree, crews it up. I agree. I think this could be the biggest moment of the election, either tomorrow or with Rogan or the combo of the two right and to come on the heels of what has been the most cautious campaign in the history of campaigning for any office in any country, in any era, I would agree. I'm sure there are the fact that they're running around scream is going what do we do?
Speaker 3: What do we do?
Speaker 1: What do we do? Go on vot shows, just go on vot chows. That's an odd move. It's all downside. I'm sure there were senators from the backwaters of the Roman Republic. Yes, that answered more tough questions than kum. You ask her what time it is, she says, I grew up in a middle class family. Oh Lord. The important thing is Americans have aspirations and dreams. I want Brett to say, what's the difference between an aspiration and a dream? Just you know, well, okay was out here. We probably should say this for later. But you're you're like, what would be your your main thing you want to drill down on with Kamala Harris? Oh my gosh, it would be UH immigration and the economy. I think that probably makes I'm sorry to be obvious, that probably makes sense since those are the two biggest UH topics out there. But the like I thought, Bill Whitaker did the best job anybody had done so far of interviewing herund sixty minutes. And I don't know what role he had at all in the editing. But no question about when did you notice Joe Biden was slipping to the point that when he walked out on stage. The entire country said, uh, no, that guy can't be president again.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: When did you notice that nobody asks her about that? No. I wonder if it's nobody's She hasn't had to answer that at all. I wonder if it's out of concern for the country. There's a possibility that that you think, it's a possibility that, like Blincoln's secretary of State gets a hold of everybody ahead and says, look, I understand this is uh you know, politics ain't bean bag. This is a tough sport. Blah blah blah. But look, yeah, Russia, China watching Joe Biden barely can get out of better memory. He's old news. We've got things under control, but we cannot call him out for as bad as he is. That's that's an interesting thought, that it's blinking or somebody like that. I don't think that's out of the question. That would be the scoop of a lifetime though. Yeah, although although if you're blinking you say, hey, this is strictly one hundred percent off the record, and you go to the news President's or whatever, they would honor that. Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, that sort of thing has happened Cuban missile crisis. If you ever watched any of those movies, that very sort of thing happened. Reporters knew what was gonna happen, and uh, Kennedy people got a hold of hey, date, Hey, we can't talk about this yet, don't link this. So sometimes they play along with that. But they were a lot more honorable then, but true, and it was a smaller world. But I had one more point I want to make before we start show. Officially, it's important point. What were we just talking about here? It comes Castro his beard. I would think, I would think if the thing was the president in bad shape, we can't let the Chinese know that. Kamala Harris wouldn't be going running around saying what is with Donald Trump? Clearly he's too old to be president? His mind doesn't work, he needs a physical What do you remember the guy you worked for currently? Yeah, he got driven out of the race, and you're not saying about that about the current president. Kamala is now demanding competency tests all the presidential candidates. Although in this I had forgotten this. This is true. Trump will be the oldest person ever elected president in our nation's history by several years. Correct. The idea of the oldest president ever not releasing his physical is probably not the best idea that is not devoid of significance. I'm not sure how significant it is, but yeah, so comma's I'm setting up a very weak punchline here. Kamala is demanding a competency test for presidential candidates. Of course, Joe Biden is great great great great great grandfather.
Speaker 5: Did fair?
Speaker 1: We got to start the show official. Yes, enough foolishness. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Tuesday, three weeks from election day. Wow, October fifteenth, year, twenty twenty four. We are mstrong yetting we approve of this program. All right, then let's leap into action. According to FCC rules of regulations, here we go.
Speaker 5: At Mark, I'm not a fan of doing interviews for different people because the problem to interview is you have to answer the question that the interviewer asks you.
Speaker 1: Jamames Carvil breaking it down James Carvill on the New Brettbear Joe Rogan Interviews the Colina Harre is going to do the problem with the interview has got to ask answer the question past here oraging Caja. He's kind of just saying, and I don't think she can. Hey, she's a as we said, louis an pisa, all gator and no swamp.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: She's nombin a gator. You ever try to read and renauigator. She's John b Lie without the meat. You know what I'm saying. How does mailbag look? That's quite good, fantastic, that's on the way. Our text line is four one five two nine five k FTC. How'd you do eating on your big anniversary trip, Mike. I know you have a very strict diet because of your medical situation. I did, Okay, okay, tough. That's tough. It's tough when you go on a little getaway. I let it all go. Yeah, him into that, and then you can spend nine months trying to get those pounds off it. Oh, don't remind me. Here's your feetom loving quote of the day from the great Thomas Sowel, set along by one of our beloved listeners. I'm sorry I forget to note the name, but I love this. Sowell said. One of the many disservices done to young people is giving them the puffed up notion that they are in a position to pass sweeping judgments on a world that they have barely begun to experience. And I thought it was interesting that he characterized it as a disservice. But I get it. You tell somebody who's young and naive, lacking in life experience and perspective, that not only do they know everything they need to know, but it's up to them to save the world. They will believe you. I would like to drive themselves insane. I would like to talk about that more later. And we always say that about the quote and never get around to it. Is there a way we can remember to get around to it? No mailbag? Drop us and oates. If you can think of a way to do that, write us mail bag at Armstrong and getdy dot com. What to call large drones? Addison writes, I've been a lifelong listener. Seriously, my dad listen to you guys in the car when I was an infant. I mean, what the hell do you think that's a compliment. You think that's a compliment? Is it's too much perspective. I'm a pilot in Virginia and after hearing about the drones flying around Langley, I was a little concerned. For the sake of CLARIFICA, this is the seventeen knights of unidentified drones flying around Langley, and they're not little target drones. They're twenty feet long or something like that. For the sake of clarification, I will call the drones UAVs unmanned aerial vehicles the amount. Then he gets in or she gets into some technicalities. Addison is probably a woman, right, I don't know, so we should say UAVs or the media should say UAVs. Yeah, the big ones, he said. There's not a lack of military aircraft out of the ocean intercept the UAVs, as the entire coast is riddled with warning areas where flight is not restricted, but it's cautioned against because of the density of military aircraft practicing over the war. My main concern is that our military not only is just watching these UAVs fly overhead with no idea what the they're armed or not, but possibly doesn't even know where they're coming from. They say they don't know. If that's true, this should be a giant story. Why is it not getting more attention. I saw one of your Republican national security hawks on Fox today. I don't remember which one talking about. How is this not the biggest scandal in America right now? I know, Well, obviously we can stipulate the vast majority of the media a far left and being concerned about the defense of the United States is not a lefty value. They'd love to see it torn down, or so they say, at least on the college campuses. John from Kansas says, I just want to shed some light on the question of self pleasure you talked about yesterday. M Wow. From a Catholic perspective, it's still considered a mortal sin. That hasn't changed. There's never been a time in which an activity or subject matter has been so widely practiced and exploited. Well, the natural result of that activity, pregnancy, is considered some kind of mistake that must be prevented or terminated. Our entire culture is committing reproductive bulimia instead of allowing reproduction to occur. And then he illustrates his point in a very vivid way and skillful. It's a great metaphor, but it's really gross, and so I'm gonna skip it. Oh, okay, we have a whole generation addicted to poor no impulse control, no virility. Worst of all, no new children. The human race is weaker than it's ever been thanks to this. Not a good sign for society. Well, there's a hell of an interesting sentence. That'd be a good thing to argue about. He might be right, the human race is weaker than it's ever been. That might be true. That would be a great debate proposition. Yeah yeah, uh am I crazy, Chris writes Joe. I'm watching the implosion of the Harris campaign. Can't help but notice the drive by media seems to be aiding in the takedown. What have you seen in the last thirty years such honesty from the media regarding a Democratic candidate. I have thought from day one that the DNC realized that Harris was a poltroon and wanted to get her out of national politics. But there's no to no clean way to dumper except a let her poop her own bed more you lovely metaphors. What so they're trying to get rid of her? No way, no way. The mainstream media is going to lose its mind if Trump wins. They don't want calm a little lowse Uh yeah, I guess so. But she is an idiot. Well, if she is, and I think she is, she's going to display that with Brett bar on Fox tomorrow. That's going to be something armstrong and getty. Always a question for us behind the scenes, how much to talk about the election. Man, with three weeks out, there's a lot going on, and you can I think you can feel the intensity ratching ratcheting up on both sides. Certainly the fever pitch of ridiculous promises is picked. Oh my god, on both sides. Holy cow. Yeah, both of them promising things that there's just not a chance could ever happen. Oh yeah, yeah, like unconstitutional, They violate the laws of God, man and physics, and just stuff that will never ever happen. We'll get into some of that, including the desperate, desperate measures being taken by the Harris campaign to try to get black men back in the fold. That's another sign. By the way, I was listening to some pundits and this rings true to me. You're they were talking about losing campaigns and how the Harris campaign has got some of the hallmarks of losing campaign right, like switching to a different message three weeks out, like Trump's crazy, Trump's crazy, His mind is shot, you know, instead of ammering what you've been hammering all along, right, you know, hope and change or whatever the winning strategies have been in the past. All of a sudden you're on a new thing, and when you have to shore up the people you should be able to count on end, you're in big trouble, desperately trying to claw back your natural consistency. Yeah, it's like I'm running for office and I lose belligerent golfers. I mean, that's not a good sign. Not a good sign. So speaking of masculinity sort of, Ah, have you seen the real men for kamala Ad? I saw it when I saw it last week. I watched the whole thing. Did I hear it pre mocked or did I take it without being influenced? I think I saw it without any influence. I just saw a tweet that said, this is not a parody, so I had a slight prejudice going in. It was so cringey. But lots of political ads are cringing, but this was uber. It's super cringey. Right, I'm not their audience. Let's let's play some audio for the good folks, and then then the the real story behind this is so blanking funny I can't even stand it. Go ahead, Michael, gu.
Speaker 6: Drop this ad men for Kamala, and you might want to pop a mite all before you take a look.
Speaker 1: I'm man enough to enjoy a barrel proof bourbon.
Speaker 2: Meat, man enough to cook my steak rare, man enough to deadlift five hundred and break it out of my daughter's hair.
Speaker 1: Do you think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor? Ty? You carburetors for breakfast. I'm afraid of bears. That's what beer hugs were for. I'll tell you another thing I share. I'm not afraid of women. They want to control their bodies. I say, go for it. You have to start a family. I'm not afraid of family. I'm man enough to tell you that I cry. I love actually goodwill, hunting, west Side story impreded, and I'm sick of so called man domineering, belittling and control. He can fade it out there, Michael, So you get the idea, on and on and on off that flavor. I carburetors for breakfast, says this fat, effeminate looking guy. The rancher guy. I've known lots of ranchers, and none of them look like this guy the what is he supposed to be? Guys some sort of outdoorsman. It looks like a furniture salesman. To me. That was part of what rubbed me weird and wrong about this. They all said, they all look like current or former super liberal social madi. Yes, yes, well Katie, you have a comment on this. Oh no, that was the fact that they had to bring in actors. Hang on, I'm getting to it. Oh that's the punchline anyway, So it's been ripped as the cringiest political ad ever created, or as an example of complete shocking incompetence. Some people said the men of the Head are betas beta man. Yeah, well you'll be shocked, shock shocked to learn there are no real cowboys, no ranchers, zero farmers in the ad. They're all actors, many of them improv comedians, but of no notes. But even if they're even if they are actors, why would you pick such Effeminate's not the right word, But what is the right word? They just don't ring true, is what they are claiming to be. They don't Why is that? But they clearly don't. I mean, they just don't come off as a mechanic or a farmer or a logger or whatever are your claiming to be. Yeah, that mechanic dude or whatever he's supposed to be eats carburetors for breakfast. That dude can't change his own tire. I mean, not a chance looking at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, so terrible. I get to I hate to. I feel uncomfortable getting into the who's manly and who's not conversation. But they just don't come off as like, you know, well, extra manly men, which is the point of the commercial actlete. These are, we're really manly men, and we like Kamala Harris. How could you not pick a bunch of really manly men to do it? Yeah, they exist all over the place. The weightlifting black guy is actually a weightlifting black guy. He's a model and trainer and and P ninety X spokesman, So he's a legit lift lifter. Whether he has a daughter and he braids the s out of her hair, it's not as you know, the whole the manly vibe that they're going for, I think has nothing to do with your strength, like your physical ability to lift weights. It's a it's a it's a it's a tattoode. Yeah, and they don't have it. The uh the Winston Carter, the farmer who's man enough to tell you I cry love, actually appears to have been part of a comedy collective called heck Bender, which released a low budget twenty sixteen movie called Spaghetti Man. Carter was a co star of the movie about a superhero who wears a paper bag on his head and shoots spaghetti from his hands. That sounds kind of funny, actually, The improv guy posted to his ex account, which is now private, countless examples in which you benefit from white privilege. Wow, So it's one could could conclude they tried to find some real men who like Kamala and they got the weight lifting blackfellow. But that's it. Then that was it. Or they were looking in you know, Los Angeles entertainment circles. Yeah, and just the best place to look. Just hilarious. What that's that's fascinating too, is what is the vibe? You know, I can't smell them, so it's not pheromones. Good, What is the vibe that's so obviously missing? I mean they're dressed appropriately. Yeah, you know, I got the cutoff shirt on and I'm standing next to a car and I'm wearing fel cowboy hat in a way nobody's ever worn a cowboy hat. Who wears cowboy hats? But you're but you clearly reek of not that sort of dude. Yeah, I can't even put my finger on it, but it's obvious. Big on the unbuttoned FLANNELSS shirt with a T shirt on it. Look yeah, just funny at Armstrong you giddy dot com so you can watch it and hear what we're talking about. I'm thinking of my brother, who's like, is it working class Guy's working class guy you can get and if he were in that, he would stand out. Is so different from those other people with with no with just automatically and I don't even know. I can't even put my finger on it myself. Why there's a way you stand, there's a way you talk. Yeah, yeah, and for what it's worth, you know, I've spent my life around musicians and writers and actors as well as you know, athletes and just all sorts of people. I value all sorts of different people. That's my whole worldview. We need navy seals and we need poets. But I look at these guys. I can tell you right now they are poets, right, which is fine. Sure. The ad, though, is designed to appeal to the other kind of guy. It's cringedastic to anybody who is what they claim to be right and they don't. Then they can't recognize that, and they can't tell Apparently the people have put the ad together who are like these dudes apparently couldn't tell that. Yeah, yeah, so bad, so they got done. Shit. Who wants to go watch Sex and the City or whatever, you know? And they all thay, yeah, I do, I do. And they all thought were manly men and normal regular farmer, rancher, cowboy types. Arizot's biker dude with the long white beard. It's just so weak. I've known a lot of bikers. You're not one, sir. So I want to get this other great gut fel done because I missed this controversy somehow and want to comment on it. But first we need to tell you about this. Price Picks is the best place to get real money from sports action. With over ten million members and billions of dollars in awarded winnings already, Price picks has made Daily Fantasy sports accessible to all easily. Prize Picks invented the flexplay, which means you can still cash out if your lineup isn't perfect. You see, you ti pick as few as too or as many as six players and either bet more or less on their stat projection. And you can now went up to one hundred times your money on prize picks with as little as four correct picks. And you can win up to one hundred times your money on price picks with yeah, with as little as four correct picks, and you can get your money safely, securely within fifteen minutes. How awesome is that? Download the app today, use the code armstrong and you get fifty bucks instantly after you play your first five dollar lineup. Again, that's guaranteed. You don't have to win anything. You just get fifty dollars bonus after you play your first five dollars lineup. And yeah, you can bet big or smallests up to you of course, again it's the Prize Picks app. Use that coat Armstrong Prize Picks run your game. I have a feeling I'm gonna lose my right wing talk show host credentials after this. But let's hear great Gutfield here, Which one did you want?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 1: Whatever? The one is about Tim Waltz that you mentioned.
Speaker 6: Jim Waltz went on a bird hunt this weekend. Although he had a little trouble loading his shotgun. He defended himself saying it's a different than the one he used when he shot beIN Loden.
Speaker 1: That's a good joke, a great joke, I guess as a bit of a controversy over the weekend. I missed that somehow. Look, he can't even load his own gun, and it was mocked a lot of places, and it looked like, I don't know, he got a new gun and he fumbled loading it. And I believe he's actually a hunter in most out toload his gun. And I don't think your own damn business. I don't think there's anything to that. Yeah, he's a socialist, booby, Yes, sir, exactly. That's what you used to say about Obama. He's not a Musslim. He's a socialist, right, And that's the thing with Tim Walls. I don't care whether he can load his new Barretta shotgun he got. He's a socialist. That's the problem, right, clear. If he could expertly load that gun. Would that make him a better candidate or anything? No? No, let's keep her eye on the issues here. People. Exactly Michael is Guttfeld's riff on the real men ad worth doing after our discussion or I haven't heard it up to you. I liked it. Yeah, all right, you'll be held responsible. All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Although so called voters were paid actors, the message was that even real men can vote for Kamala. Do you recall any ads telling someone who was okay to vote for Trump or to vote for anyone else for that matter. Kama's campaign is like bud Light trying to win back the alpha males used to train, only this time instead of beer, it's the Democrat Party. But the fact that you had to hire actors to pretend they're blue collar types who vote for Harris means there aren't any real ones.
Speaker 1: Nope, Dems know that real men see through this bolt.
Speaker 6: After all, look at her husband in her VP. They make Zigfried and Roy look like Ali and Frasier.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good too. Yeah. So I'm feeling like the Harris campaign is struggling, and since it might be a while before we talk about the election again on today's show. I wanted to pass this along. This is from Charles C. W. Cook, who's a pretty good smart guy. The vibe shift against Harris and the evidence to support that vibe shift or out of sync. I'm as suspicious of this supposed collapse as I was for her initial hype. I agree that many Democrats seem to believe they're losing. That doesn't mean they are. I feel like I feel like they feel like it's got all the signs of floundering at this point three weeks out. I do too. If I saw a smart maneuver, a persuasive speech, line of reasoning, or something, would I would say. So. I don't see it. I see desperation, right. I don't see a narrative other than Trump is a lunatic and senile, which is new, not the first time she's ever mentioned it. But it seems like to be there really hammering it now. Why now? I heard other examples of Bob Dole turned to where's the outrage at the end when he was losing to Clinton, and yeah, numerous other examples like that. It's just it just doesn't have a good feel to it. We'll see. I thought you were going to go with Charlie Cook's other piece. Kamala Harris is an idiot. Here's one of the most gifted wordsmith's on the planet. And he said, you know what, I'll say. I'll get to what he said in a little bit. We need to take a break. We got Katie's headlines on the way. We've got lots of talk about today. Israel's going to attack Iran. I mean that's been announced now, so stay tuned. Armstrong, Hey Geddy showed out with the baseball games. Who knows the Yankees won? And was there a game two? Who knows who? Somebody's got to know. Handsome Metals have tied the Dodgers at one apiece. Okay, so that's one one and the Yankees won their first game. So that's where we are, all right against the whatever Cleveland is now the Guardians, Yeah, the Galaxy. I can't get on board. I only it's only fun for me if we're maccing Indians. WHOA, wow, that's that's an attempt at you for folks. Please don't write letters anyway. So much to get to today, let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green Katie, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Starting with the New York Times, Israel tells United States it won't hit Iran's oil or nuclear sites in the next attack, according to officials, say that again, Israel tells the United States it won't hit Iran's oil or nuclear site.
Speaker 1: So the official stated that they just took it off the table. There's something going on here. Oh yeah, I think the Biden administration leaked the attack in an attempt to stop it from happening. Now Israel's thinking, no, we need, we need. The United States has got to have our back, so okay, and they're announcing this. They're gonna hit military facility to try to make sure America will help them. Yes, interesting is playing out in front of US. I believe that's what's going on. Yeah, it could be ABC.
Speaker 4: South Korea fires warning shots after North Korea blows.
Speaker 1: Up border roads. Did you see that? No, yes, this is a brand new thing. North Korea blew up all the roads that go back and forth between North Korea and South Korea, like you know, the final the straws of a divorce or something. Wow, burning bridges literally, Yeah, oh yeah, what's going on there USA today?
Speaker 4: Harris Outreach to black men, includes crypto business and proposals on marijuana.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they're gonna give out a bunch of unconstitutional grants loans that will instantly be forgiven but only to black people, and let them smoke as much pot as they want. That's the big pitch. NBC.
Speaker 4: Thirty percent of the cameras in Border Patrol's main surveillance system are broken.
Speaker 1: Wow. A third Wow, we don't need walls. Electronics and the intelligence is what we need in walls will help.
Speaker 4: From the Wall Street Journal, America's new millionaire class plumbers and HVAC entrepreneurs.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get to that. We should talk about that more later. That's yeah, that's fantastic. Yeah, it's yeah. You mean not being a woman's studies major from the News. It's gender studies. Now, that's right, that's right. You get to choose this Bierrera woman or not.
Speaker 4: From the New York Post, babyface to trendy.
Speaker 1: Aragua crewe at New York.
Speaker 4: City migrants shelters, targets, Times Square and.
Speaker 1: They're getting away with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Eleven to seventeen year old Venezuelan gang members or would be gang members are now robbing people up and down the streets of New York and in the parks.
Speaker 7: So I'm obviously not I'm gonna stop you there. I'm going to stop you there. That's in a limited number of New York's from Breitbart dot com. Portland Police ventanyl and meth found in a pouch.
Speaker 4: That's labeled quote definitely not a bag.
Speaker 1: Full of drugs. You gotta give that young scoundrel high scores for ZENTI you it's my kind of star cabin. Yes, your name of the day just in text. I wonder what the part of my brain that used to remember phone numbers is up to these days. That's funny. I had that conversation with somebody just yesterday. How many phone numbers do you know? I think I know my own, and that might be it, and I remember mine from when I was a kid, But those are the only numbers I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like my brain has a cutoff. I remember all the numbers I had to remember. Yeah, but from there on out, man, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We got on the conversation about how if you lost your phone, you wouldn't be able to contact anybody. I know your number and Judy's number. That's it.
Speaker 4: From the Babylon b experts say Kamala can still win if she doesn't appear in public again between now.
Speaker 1: And election day. Yeah, and she's doing the opposite. So she's going on Brett bar with Fox tomorrow. He says they're going to record the whole thing right before the show and then air it, and they're not going to edit anything out unless it's just a time situation, like goes too long to fit into the show because they got a half an hour. Then they'll post the rest unedited. Yeah, fuck, which everybody should always does. The fact that sixty Minutes has not posted the unedited version of that to watch is crazy. Yeah, it's a journalistic malpractice and it's deliberate. I don't think there's any great mystery what's going on there. A woman who lives in one of those apartment complexes in Aurora where the Venezuelan gangs took over. They didn't get to stop you there. It's just a handful of apartment complexes. Yeah. She pushed back on that a little bit. We'll get to that in future hours of the show. If you miss one, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty