Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall.
Speaker 2: And it's radio and the Dodgors Tidy Lunchbox. Morgan too, Steve Bred trying to put you through fog.
Speaker 3: He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the box, so you knowing this, the Bobby ball.
Speaker 1: Morgan just had a birthday, by the way, Happy birthday again.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is this about you.
Speaker 3: It's a hypothetical situation.
Speaker 4: Okay, exactly, Okay, So it's a friend, okay, So hypothetically somebody.
Speaker 1: I think somebody got their feelings. So Morgan, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So you start seeing somebody, right, and you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm married.
Speaker 5: I'm just you know, for listeners out there, a person starts to see something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hypothetically a person. Let's call her Sally. Sally go ahead.
Speaker 3: So Sally goes on about seven dates of this guy. Everything seems like it's heading in a great direction. Will Sally's birthday comes up?
Speaker 6: What do you expect.
Speaker 3: Should happen with Sally for her birthday?
Speaker 6: Anything?
Speaker 3: Nothing? All are options?
Speaker 1: Great question.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure Sally sounds like somebody i'd really like as a person, great work or great person, warmed to be around.
Speaker 1: It just feels like, that's kind of perfect.
Speaker 4: That some dudes should be very lucky that if Sally even likes them back, seven dates its a significant number of dates.
Speaker 1: Seven dates is that's a big one.
Speaker 4: Not that seven is, but that many that that's a lot of time dedicated. And once you had like four, three or four, a small gift is in play. Seven is like a mid gift and probably like we're gonna do something seven to one on one dates.
Speaker 3: Hypothetically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, that's a lot of one on one dates. And I would tell Sally. I don't know if you could text Sally or not, but would you know if the person for sure knew was Sally's birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh, let me ask Sally real quick, while you guys.
Speaker 4: Keep debating, because I think that that's a significant number, anything like four or five one on ones, not group.
Speaker 1: Right, not quick?
Speaker 3: Sally says, yes, for sure was.
Speaker 4: Known, was communicated Sally's on Facebook message. Uh, that's bad news. I don't like it at all. If the guy knew it was a birthday, I don't know what he did.
Speaker 6: Do anything the guy do anything at all?
Speaker 3: Nope, Yeah, he may or may not have shown up for a brief few minutes and then proceeded to want to leave.
Speaker 5: So that's a sad sign for saved.
Speaker 4: Do you acknowledged Sally's birthday showed up to say happy birthday and like bring.
Speaker 3: Just to say happy birthdays, say.
Speaker 4: Hello, and then leave and then leave, but not schedule like a hey, let's have a birthday dinner or do something for it.
Speaker 3: Nothing was scheduled for Sally.
Speaker 1: Seven days A lot of dates for that. I think that.
Speaker 4: Do you think does Allnly think that dude is like dating a bunch of people who knows?
Speaker 3: She's not sure, so that's why she's like, listen, I don't know. Maybe maybe you're not supposed to do anything for birthdays after sevenisode.
Speaker 4: You should do something for the birthday if it's like four in even if you're not just dating them one on one, you haven't like said, hey, it's just us. You have a DT hard you should still probably get a little gift or something because you do, you have created a relationship with that person where there's possibility that it could go on to be something bigger. I'm not saying you got to get them a ring or throwing a huge party, but something like flowers or seven dates.
Speaker 7: I think Sally screwed again, Salad well I again, maybe for the first time, I would run for the hills.
Speaker 4: This is unless there's some excuse as to like, hey, my mom died or.
Speaker 6: But he was there.
Speaker 4: I know, but maybe I can't justify a reason why that's okay. I would like to, but I cannot justify a reason why that's okay in any way for that many dates.
Speaker 1: How do you think? How did she feel probe hurt? I didn't hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sally didn't think it was a good sign. So Sally's probably gonna run.
Speaker 1: It's a dark pink flag.
Speaker 7: But did Sally leading up to it say, hey, you know my birthday's coming up. I'm hoping we can do something, or did Sally say, don't worry, you don't have to do anything.
Speaker 1: But she shouldn't have to say that.
Speaker 4: If they've been on seven dates, you don't have to write a letter going dear to whom it may concern. I would expect this for my birthday. It's that many dates. In you, there's an expectation of the relationship has gotten this far. Whatever it is, an understanding you. How I don't intimate you. Guys have talked about stuff that sucks.
Speaker 1: That sucks. I'll be out.
Speaker 4: I'll be out, of course, Sally. Yeah, well she's not real. Who cares, ye, But if she was. If she was, that sucks and that dude is a loser. And I would first I would try to figure nothing went wrong with like the dude's life, right, like no tragedy or anything.
Speaker 3: Not that Sally was made aware of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm out, he's out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would be a little confused.
Speaker 5: I feel like I would take it in as as data, like, oh, this is giving me information, and information is power, and that gives me autonomy or for my life to make a decision to not ever talk to him again.
Speaker 1: And you're not a priority, Sally, And that sucks.
Speaker 5: That's the information you've been given. And sometimes it's hard to process by you, I mean Sally and.
Speaker 1: Me and you're talking to me. Yeah hypothetically, right.
Speaker 5: I just think that if you keep it as that, just like information and be like okay, yeah, moving on next.
Speaker 7: So is like Sally Morgan, I'm trying to follow around, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hypothetically situation like, hey, dude'm me stupid man? I was all right, we're pro Sally and anti whoever this dude is not good, So I'll run salent Sally.
Speaker 3: I will report to Sally, all right, good.
Speaker 4: Watching these people on TikTok last night and they're getting ready for Hurricane Milton, which, by the way, it's a category five, supposed to make landfall by tomorrow morning. Hopefully it drops back down again, but they don't know. Right, it's a massive storm. But there are people that are like, a screw it, I'm staying, but not because they have to stay, because I can understand not having money or anywhere to go, because it's a part of it to evacuate. Gotta even have gas, money or somewhere to stay. But it's like this one dude, he's like twenty six, and he's like, I'm gonna like really high condo. The water's not coming up here. Well I'm thinking, like, are like projectiles gonna fly him out of the window. But he's like, I'm so high this thing, like what's gonna fly into me? It's gonna like fly up. And so I'm just begging my algorithm to take me back at some point to find Oh no, I didn't follow him. I felt like if I followed him that I was part of the problem. But I didn't watch it twice just so the algorithm would like take me back to it. But he's like, I got enough food, I got enough water.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I'll watch it from up here. And he is on like the twentieth floor.
Speaker 4: No, no, And I just don't know if he's right or not, because again, the stuff that's blowing is not really gonna blow up, and there's nothing that's right up cross from him, and if it does blow up a little bit, it's not gonna go stract because he's really high up in the building. Now, I wouldn't stay, and he does like an idiot, but he's also inside the house wearing goggles to be funny, and he's like, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: So I also watched a video yesterday.
Speaker 4: It was a meteorologist standing out in front of a house and they used AI to show what each category of the hurricane is like. And it's like Category one heavy winds, and you would see like a small shingle blow off. Category two and a few more shingles blow off, like the trees are blowing over. That starts to be semi significant. Category three, part of the roof is gone. You start to see like trees flying like little trees fly in front. You start to see the garage kind of just shake a little bit. Category four of the garage is kind of caving in. More of the roof is gone, a piece of sighting is gone. There's stuff flying all around. Category five. The roof blows off the house. If Category five hits it right on lane, like the roof's gone from the house. The garage is blown in, the window are all busted. It was a really I mean, I need stuff idioted down for me when I know nothing about it, and when I hear category four category five, I don't know the difference except five is bigger. Never been in a hurricane from Arkansas. We had a lot of tornadoes, but no hurricanes.
Speaker 6: So like bigger meaning the more powerful wind.
Speaker 4: Yes, wind storm surge, which I've learned more than that means water like the water comes in from the ocean or the ground or the air. It came from the ocean, yes, yes, So we're really begging this thing not to be a five. We hate that it's going to be a four. A three does a lot of damage, but we're begging this thing not to be a five. Scuba Steve ever been in a hurricane, hundreds of them. You grew up in Florida. What's the biggest one you ever heard?
Speaker 1: Were a part of the.
Speaker 8: Worst one was two thousand and four when Charlie hit, which was a four, and Charlie brought a lot of high winds, was knocked down and pool enclosures and trees that knocked over and hit roofs. But then it was followed by two other hurricanes that were just full of waters that brought flooding.
Speaker 1: That was the worst one. I should find this video and then I should find the video of the kids.
Speaker 4: It's like another guy was like I just bought a new corvette and now the storm's coming.
Speaker 1: What do I do? It's gonna flood And so he's like wrapping the corvette and like.
Speaker 6: Sell, no, he's not.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I'm on idiot. Hurricane Yeah, algorithm, But I don't want to be insensitive. Like living there for so long, it becomes you become numb to it.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 8: It's a time off from school, your party, and you're grilling, you're drinking, you're hanging out.
Speaker 4: I would, in a very lightweight compare it to again, we had tornadoes all the time in Arkansas wasn't like Oklahoma Nebraska that the tornado Alley part. We had tornadoes a lot. Yeah, they were like tornado warning, who cares go outside?
Speaker 8: Yeah, But to initial point though, you do feel bad for those who cannot leave financially, yes, whatever the case may be. That's the ones where you worry about homeless as well. That's a big problem. But there's lots of shelters and places you can go to. It's just it is devastating. It is hot. Tough to see because my family that still lives there and they're there right now. But from a perspective of someone who lived there, it was there were probably a lot, right, but not big. But you'd hear possible hurricanes all the time that it kind I just became ones.
Speaker 1: Or tropical storms or it does.
Speaker 4: Some wouldn't come, they would say one even tornadoes. So all these warnings, I mean.
Speaker 8: We would shift, would move go somewhere else, and some would come and come back. I remember one time I think Betsy came and came back around and we were like, oh my god, here it comes again.
Speaker 1: They were really weird.
Speaker 4: We should not name them like fun names for people to hang out around, like Milton sounds like a fun grandpa, like it should be like Satan, you know, Lucifer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, even with tornadoes, And I want to make sure that I express this correctly. Tornadoes are terrible, but we would get so many watch First of all, it was a watch during tornado's was a watch every third day, warnings constantly. So whenever you get a watch, and especially a warning, and it doesn't come eventually, you just start to go, well, this is probably not going to come either.
Speaker 8: So and earthquakes, it scared me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you have no warning, you have a three.
Speaker 8: Second morning and an earthquake comes, and you don't know what that could bring to wherever you're living.
Speaker 1: So I was more afraid of those than hurricanes.
Speaker 4: Well, hurricane was scared of the piss out of me because I've never been on one, but a tornado, although they're bad, I was around so many of them. Yeah, that it's it's probably like a blizzard to our friends in North Dakota when they're like, it's a massive bluzzar coming and it's gonna shut everything down, and they're like, you guys say this crap all the time. This is part of the that being said, this is one of the big bad ones. Milton is like one that people are even they hear this all the time, are still like, holy crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and still be smart about it. You still want to take precaution.
Speaker 8: You still want to make sure if you can border your home, if you're near the water, leave the water, and take evacuation routes, go to shelters.
Speaker 1: That still is very important. Don't want to downplay and then we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: We're not downplaying it. I think we're just talking about our personal experiences. Now why sometimes people don't leave and they stay and party because they've heard for the past ten years of their life that something's coming and it doesn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah. See, I can't cover in that.
Speaker 5: Like being from Texas, I'm scared of all of these things because I'm not used to any Orpians.
Speaker 3: So I'm just yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Where I was, we didn't deal.
Speaker 5: I mean, we've maybe had a few tornado situations, but not I mean.
Speaker 4: Milton dropped to A four early yesterday and then back to a five. The forecast path of the storm drifted south yesterday. The projected landfall, like I mentioned, is before six am near Sarasota, but meteorologists cautioned the path could still shift, meaning it could shift up down. It's not going to go left, but it could go up or down. Our stations in Florida, because our show is all over Florida, we're not on most of them now, and for a great reason.
Speaker 1: They what's great about having.
Speaker 4: Radio stations and being a hybrid of local radio versus you know, our show, which is a national show, is that you can cut out of us at any time, and if they're emergencies, you just run wall to wall coverage. And they came in, they're like, are you okay if they take the show off? Heck, yeah, I'm okay if they take the show off. It's like a couple people are listening to the coverage and it is able to help them minimally, Like absolutely, that's worth it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: So we are we're rooting for at the same time, Helene just happened, right, And so you have people over there that are still in the middle of the heavy struggle of after the storm.
Speaker 1: Here comes another one.
Speaker 4: And what sucks is it's kind of taking a little bit of the spotlight that they need in order to repair because now there's gonna be shared spotlight for a spotlight you don't even have to turn on. Yeah, so that's what's up. But anyway, I was watching that kid and he was like, I'm not leaving my condo.
Speaker 8: Oh he used to go to the beach and go surfing right before the hurricane. But just because it was good swells and great waves. I feel like, I mean, I feel like condo. He may be Okay, me too, And I hate that.
Speaker 4: I kept thinking about and watching a second time, and I hate that. I want to go back and have the algorithm take me back.
Speaker 1: But I was thinking, maybe he's right, Maybe it's up so high it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Well, I know.
Speaker 5: Well even I was watching this one couple that had a house in the mountains in Asheville and they actually are from Miami and this is their mountain home. And they're like, we're from Miami, we are used to hurricanes. And they were like, there's no way the water's going to come up and reach where we are in the mountains.
Speaker 6: This is not going to happen.
Speaker 5: They were not concerned, and then low and behold like they were completely flooded. And then their world was rocked and it was just crazy.
Speaker 6: So why do you never know what could happen?
Speaker 4: Part about that is how saturated the land was, because you're like in the mountains, surely we're not going to get flooded. But the ground was so saturated that it had no choice but to continue to accumulate on the ground of devastating Yeah, so all that sucks, But I will let you know how the kid does good.
Speaker 1: We want to know. We want to know if he was right.
Speaker 4: And the guy with the corvette who wrapped his complete corn and cell fhane, so it doesn't like flood like he went and got like Renolds wrap or whatever that crap is much of it.
Speaker 1: He just wrapped his whole co Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: But I think social media I don't think it's showing us there's always been dumb people.
Speaker 1: I think it does that a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think it creates avenues for people to be dumb and get famous, because otherwise this kid may just stay, he may go to his aunt's house maybe and like Georgia, but he's like, man, I really would like some TikTok followers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she'll just rock a real quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That or the guy the kid in the condo uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, call us if you want eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby. We'd love to have your call. Eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby. One other thing Carrie Underwood allegedly apparently, And Carrie, if you're listening, you can call up here a text and let me know if this is true or not. Carrie Underwood makes a million bucks every time the theme song from Sunday Night Football is played.
Speaker 1: Whoa that? That is? How many seventeen weeks?
Speaker 4: Well, so she records the whole season all at once, but she has to sing different versions because it's like the Cowboys are gonna get close but lose on Sunday Night.
Speaker 1: That's not funny. What that's not funny? That's not what she says.
Speaker 4: Give an example of what teams would do.
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 1: It says like Dallas is in Philly tonight. Yeah, yeah, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, loses in Philly tonight.
Speaker 4: Dalla's loss at the last second in Philly Tonight, and that he's mad.
Speaker 7: She gets it's paid a millions.
Speaker 4: It was just reported that carry reported again. If not true, Carrie, you know how to reach me. I can set the story straight. But I wouldn't want to say straight no, no.
Speaker 1: Somebody did a story.
Speaker 4: Bib Allays makes a million bucks every time he goes into a show. Zip, I'll let people believe that crap. That would be awesome. But if you don't, though, like who cares?
Speaker 10: And now everyone thinks you do, but you really don't, you're gonna make like five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, who cares?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: Treat me different? That'd be like dang respect.
Speaker 5: And then you get to if people want to hire you for something else, well I get it a million for this.
Speaker 1: So yeah, my going rate is a million of show.
Speaker 4: You know, it was reported Carrie's paid a million bucks every time Sunday Night Football plays. That was for the entire season, eighteen weeks. That means she makes thirty six million bucks between this year and last. Oh that's awesome. Bad respect, clap hands, respect, you can get it, get it? Yeah, a million dollars, million dollars a lot of.
Speaker 7: Money for just doing that one little thing.
Speaker 1: Well, no, but they picked her to do it. It's her.
Speaker 4: It's her being on this show or be on a camera singing it differently. She only gets it. She's also very famous. That adds up to him. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, back in a.
Speaker 4: Second, my time for the news, Bobby.
Speaker 1: I'm not a meteorologist.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at this map though here and they have everywhere the number of Milton was, so it's five four five. When it was a five four, it looks as if right this second it is a four again. Now again four is still super significant. And also I don't know if you guys are familiar, but I'm not a real meteorologist, correct, But they do dummy these apps down. Because I'm on the Weather channel.
Speaker 7: That looks bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big hurricane. Yeah, it's called Milton.
Speaker 7: No, I haven't seen a screen though, like I've never I haven't seen one of those things.
Speaker 1: You have a tracker. I have a tracker on my phone. Yeah, I have a few, But I like the Weather channel. They dumb it down. So there's a four over it right now. Be awesome. If we got two, a three, that would be great, be cool.
Speaker 4: If they just went never mind it was like one, yes, and just stayed there and just died there, and then it went back and left, that'd be awesome. A new exercise pill mimics the effects of running a ten k h boy, this sounds dangerous, you know why. I saw a documentary and somebody gap but they took all these pills and everybody like it's called Iron Legend and like everybody like died, but one guide didn't take the pill and then him and his.
Speaker 1: Dog were like fighting zombies. A documentary. It is that or a Will Smith movie? I forget. It's awesome though, I think you do think it was that. Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 4: Researchers in Denmark say they've created a pill that mimics the benefits of running a ten k Yes, an exercise pill.
Speaker 1: It doesn't come.
Speaker 4: With the benefits though, of like your legs getting stronger, because that's not possible. But the new molecule they developed does mimic the effect it has on your metabolism. It brings a body into a metabolic state corresponding to running ten kilometers at a high speed. Ten k is like roughlye almost seven miles six Yeah, I said roughly six point two. Anyway, that's a pill you can.
Speaker 5: Take to because I mean then you wonder, yeah, cardiovascularly and then.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound safe yeah at all? Really?
Speaker 4: But would you take it? No, there's other stuff you take that's not safe. That's what that sounds like, the white powder stuff. What what do you mean like that's what that doesn't want to buy?
Speaker 5: You're metabolic rated and say it gives you like powder, you need to go.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. I mean you're drinking like beer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that doesn't that's not that slows down again.
Speaker 4: You're doing upper or lower. There's a reason beers not on the on the old food pyramid.
Speaker 10: But when you run though, like a ten k, you're I don't want my body just to do that because to do that.
Speaker 1: But also you don't run at all, it's not You're right, I don't.
Speaker 6: You don't take the pill and your heart rate starts going up.
Speaker 7: What a beer is good for you? At the end of the races they usually have beer. Is there for you to get your Okay? What about candy? Same thing?
Speaker 1: Not good for you? Yeah, you're right. You have candy, love sugar and to love it.
Speaker 4: When it comes to America's paper candy, what do you think Americans paper candy is? Before I read to the list here, Eminem's can't see I would think no way reis because I hate peanut butter.
Speaker 1: But you're right, most people like peanut butter.
Speaker 6: Well, I just guess it because it's my favorite.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not the answer. I'm just saying you're right that it's up there. Eminem is the number one Eminem No regular regular that is more of an adult Eminem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right matured into you're gonna put a little a little nut in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, when.
Speaker 7: You get those peanuts, you get those.
Speaker 4: I like the Eminem's that don't like just a lile chocolate ones, the regular ones. But I'll do peanut ones because I'm look if I'm like having a healthy day because you got a little.
Speaker 1: Nut in there. Eminem's number one. Recee's Cups, number two Reese's Cups. Excuse me, we call them reces Cups.
Speaker 4: Sour Patch Kids play third, Wow, big showing for our Patch kids.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Underdog Skittles at four, Starburst at five. That's from candystore dot Com. Social media band times. This is from Psychology Today to state mentally healthy, psychologists suggest you did not use social media when you're supposed to be paying attention to the people you care about at home, your kids, your partners, your family, or your friends. Don't use social media right before bed, either beyond the blue light effect, which I have mindset at the blue light nine o'clock doesn't even show up on my phone. But it's weird to me because I'm pretty colorblind anyway, so it's all. It all looks great to me at that point, But there is a setting in your phone when you can turn the blue light off. Content that attracts our attention activates our brain, making it harder to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Feels like standard news.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: I can hear that like five hundred times, and sometimes I'm still inlight.
Speaker 6: I'll watch TV, I'll look at my phone.
Speaker 4: The Mega millions ticket is doubling more than doubling, like more than by it.
Speaker 1: What's a crap.
Speaker 7: It's going from two dollars to five buckeroos, So what's the deal. Then they're saying that it would be bigger jackpots, faster.
Speaker 1: Bigger jackpots. I'm okay with a one million dollar jackpots. Yeah, people like talking. You have two billion to get.
Speaker 7: Involved, right, Well, they said, is that there's not as many tickets being sold, but when there becomes a big jackpot, a lot more tickets are being sold. So they're gonna make it where there's bigger jackpots quicker, so more people will be buying tickets. But man, I'm gonna tell you what jacking it up more than one hundred percent, Like I mean, if I do the math right, A hundred.
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, So if you have two dollars, two dollars.
Speaker 7: One hundred percent would be four dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, now go ahead, So then it's it's three hundred percent. No, because what's half of the two dollars a dollar?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So what's two plus one three?
Speaker 1: Again? Wait, go ahead, so three hundred.
Speaker 7: No, no, well you're right, one hundred percent would be two dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, but no, don't look at me, man.
Speaker 7: So then the third dollar, it's only fifty.
Speaker 4: Percent, right, So now what is it?
Speaker 1: Non correct? We got there? You got there. Even Eddie missed it and he kept walked definitey through it. I was like, I got it. You have you have this calculus, its calculator. It's like dyslexia.
Speaker 7: Them raising it one hundred and fifty percent, it's gonna be a lot harder to buy a ticket.
Speaker 4: They expect quote more billion dollar jackpipes, me creating more billionaires, Like that's doing us a favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we need more of this, We need more billionaire.
Speaker 7: Imagine that if like once a month there's a new billionaire in America and it could be you.
Speaker 4: It could be you, but I imagine it nothing changes because I don't know them. But I also could be where's all this money going? Like I don't see a bunch of schools that are like made of goal Now, you're right, they say it goes. They say that I don't see any goal plated schools around here, or I don't even see education systems getting much better, Like where's that money going?
Speaker 1: It goes to schools, so you see the new death yeah they get.
Speaker 6: Or how about the teacher salaries? Can we raise those?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why aren't our teachers making like a livable wage? And then not having to call me and be like can you do my gofund me for my Amazon there? But you heard them. Not a lot of people are playing.
Speaker 5: No, they are saying they're just they want people are more like.
Speaker 3: The crazy part is if it's five.
Speaker 6: Hundred million, we're like, yeah, I don't know if I want to play.
Speaker 5: And then it goes to like a billion and we're like okay.
Speaker 4: Finally, oh my gosh account right, Doctors could soon diagnose type two diabetes using a patient's just voice notes.
Speaker 1: WHOA. So this is a lot of AI.
Speaker 4: Too, being able to hear things in the voice, and the voice is actually affected by throat by modules in the throw. There's a lot of stuff that we actually can't hear that like computer technology can. It can even like determine BMI for somebody with a voice note.
Speaker 1: The body mass index.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they tested the AI model on more than six hundred adults and found that it was accurate and more than two thirds of the case. Wow. And this is like a test a very early version of it, so that when people are like AI, I'm scared. This is the good stuff where it's going to figure out how to fix a lot of the diseases. The other stuff, for like robots take over the world, we'll deal with that when happens.
Speaker 1: There'll be so many billionaires by then from the lottery. We'll just take care of that.
Speaker 4: Let just have our own personal armies take out the robots, you know, And then I'll give you one more story here. Tupac's family's hiring an investigator to probe the Diddy link to the rapper's death. The family of Tupac has hired a high profile attorney to investigate a possible connection. He already had done this because that kind of was already a thing. Well, they just found his assassin right like this year. Yeah, yeah, but they kind of always had some ideas. But I hear you Diddy was recently arrested from you know, you get all that. That's from US Weekly. All right, that's the news.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I just want to let everybody know, Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift, Johnny Depp, they're not trying to date you.
Speaker 1: Not only that, they don't want.
Speaker 4: Money from they don't need money. So those are three of the biggest Kylie Jenner where people think they're talking to them, I end up giving money to them.
Speaker 1: So I just want to be your friend. Tough love.
Speaker 4: Sidney Sweeney does not want to date you or be your friend.
Speaker 1: People fall for this.
Speaker 7: I mean when they see a hotty like Scarlet Johansson sliding in, they're like.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's my one shot. Finally somebody sees me for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I get it if you've never had and I take it from somebody who got catfished earlier in my life. Whenever I was like I had no girls, I was like, holy crap, I guess Jean's model wants to talk. I was like, I was so shocked by I thought I was blinded by the fact that there was no chance this model wanted to date me.
Speaker 1: But bones, what if there is?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: And that's what all held me on.
Speaker 6: That's what helped me on.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We had news stories every week saying look out for this stuff, like do some people just not ever come across a story that says.
Speaker 4: I they're blinded by the opportunity. It's the same reason people play the lottery. Probably they're gonna win. No, is it really Scarlett Johansson nah bood? And if I don't know Scarlett Johanson, Taylor Swift, Johnny Depp, Kylie Jenner, Sidney So we need Tom Hanks and what.
Speaker 1: Tom makes Brice? You want to trust a friend, right, because it's a nice guy.
Speaker 4: Blake Lively, Addison Ray, they're the ones that are being used the most where it's hey, can I get some gift cards? That's the thing about Blake Lively. She doesn't need gift cards to the Apple Store. I know, I hate it for people I posted on Instagram yesterday because under every one of them, and I do this on TikTok and Instagram. Under every one of my posts on TikTok and Instagram, in every comment, someone named Margaret Martinez that was an account would reply under every single person and she would write to every comment on my either TikTok or Instagram. Hello, I'm the personal assistant to mister Bobby Bones. He seems to pick interest in you and wants a text privately add me up so I can tell you how to go about it.
Speaker 1: Margaret's your assistant.
Speaker 4: No, first of all, Mark, No, Margaret doesn't even speak English really like it's bad. It's like somebody who's sitting in like a South African like computer farm. Like they wrote me, he seems to pick interest in you. If she was my assistant, she wouldn't have be any longer. And then the other one is add me up so I can tell you how to go about it. So I got on and I said, hey, look, I don't want to do this all the time, because it's happening so often. Every post of mine would be about people trying to scam. So I get on and I say, hey, look if you see Margaret Martinez, and I posted a picture of the image this is not real.
Speaker 1: But then I gave Margaret.
Speaker 4: Martinez a shout out because she's so thorough she went under every single message. I was like, Margaret, I Margaret, I admire your effort. If you look at her job like hard workers, I see how hard you're going and I admire that, but don't fall for it.
Speaker 1: Scam alert.
Speaker 4: And then I was reading a story yesterday where yeah, ninety eight percent of this doesn't work, but that's not the point. The point is to get that one to two percent of people and just milk them because as soon as you get someone that's kind of interested.
Speaker 1: Pedal to the metal and you just roll.
Speaker 4: I knew somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody three levels who thought they were dating dark Spentley, like for real, for real. Well no, she wasn't dating dark Spot for real. I knew somebody and they knew somebody, and I didn't know that person they knew, so I especially didn't know the person that they knew.
Speaker 1: And it was like, yeah, they think they've been dating dark Spentley for like a year.
Speaker 5: So the person you knew that knew the person, that knew the person. Nobody stopped to tell her you're not.
Speaker 4: They tried, okay, okay, but she was older, and she was so dead set on it being true.
Speaker 7: You got the blinders on.
Speaker 10: But but you never it's a year. You never met them. Like he's busy.
Speaker 4: They had all the excuses traveling, knew single, I know, but you just there's like a sliver because because honestly, like some people are just so lonely that they're like even there's a chance of this, or it's they just want to believe something so bad they believe it. But everybody, Kylie Jenner is not hitting you up in your dams. I promise you that is not the case. They we're comparing men carrying cash to women carrying cash.
Speaker 1: Hey, you keep cash on you at all?
Speaker 6: No, not really.
Speaker 5: Only if I'm given cash by somebody, I'll have it for a.
Speaker 1: Little while, but I'll watch that a big cash.
Speaker 5: I don't hit up the ATM to make sure I always have cash. It's probably a better way to say it. Yeah, because I have Venmo.
Speaker 1: I hearing you, I just hate that awkward.
Speaker 4: Hey you got Venmo? Now if you have cash, app now, okay, get PayPal. No, yeah, grove zoo, I don't. And it's like we have like all but like two so almost one third of Americans. And first of all, the theory is cash doesn't count, meaning if you have cash and you spend, it doesn't count as actual spending because cash is like.
Speaker 1: Extra, which is crazy. It's the one that really cares.
Speaker 6: I feel it more if it's cash.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to me. Yeah, because it's like an actual thing. Some people do still carry cash, and on the average man carries seventy eight dollars. Women stick to an average way less than that, between like forty and fifty bucks. Some women carry no cash at all. The occasional guy carries no cash, but mostly yeah, it is a male female dynamic. If men carry cash, not that they have more money, but generally we're just taught to carry cash. Mine's for tipping purposes because I never want somebody to post on Instagram that I give bad tip, so I try to keep cash just all the time. Also I want to tip well because I was tipped and I needed it.
Speaker 5: But mostly it's like a maybe like just incase you're in a scenario where like you're not because a lot of tipping for me is attached to a credit card receipt.
Speaker 1: So that's you just.
Speaker 6: Mean like cash? Yeah, just a person, let me tip you real quick.
Speaker 1: Why don't just go to random people like they tis nicely?
Speaker 4: But there are a lot of situations that come up where it's's like a few bucks here, a few bucks there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know what you did there with cash? Kivin you right now on your own?
Speaker 5: I can see probably not because what do you got my kids?
Speaker 1: Forty bucks? I mean you keep it on average, you keep it as a twenty. What do you have right now?
Speaker 4: I'm asking, Oh, I probably have more than that. Wonder if you keep it as a twenty or if you keep it as like ten?
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, go ahead, I see cash, it's a twenty, okay, wand it up.
Speaker 6: It don't work? Oh and a ten.
Speaker 1: Bucksink thirty dollars? Okay, But he has cash thirty dollars.
Speaker 6: I thought I found more, But that's chep.
Speaker 1: Why do you have two hundred dollars?
Speaker 6: Because he likes the Gary cash.
Speaker 1: It's from Vegas, like you still have it in there from Vegas.
Speaker 4: Trap.
Speaker 6: He likes to pull out hundreds.
Speaker 4: I like to have a hundred dollar bill, though he also acts like he's as broke as humanly possible all the time, so it's this weird no.
Speaker 7: No, but you like to have that hundy because when you pull it out somewhere, they're like, oh, we don't take a hundred. Oh sorry, guess I gotta put on the credit card.
Speaker 4: Do you think what happens when that happens, You're like, dang's got it. Eventually, they don't think one second later, no, no, that situation.
Speaker 7: No, right, And then when you leave, they're like, dude, you see that dude he rolls around with one hundred.
Speaker 4: Do you think they're telling their friends later they met a guy that has one hundred dollar bill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just seems like extra work, like just pull out your credit card and pay, But instead he's like, let.
Speaker 4: Me pull up the hundred exactly like he's trying to pay with a gold bar, right, Like that would be something later that someone goes, can you believe this dude trying to pay with a gold bar.
Speaker 1: I'm tell him that he'll probably go buy a gold bar. That's too much.
Speaker 4: It's like two thousand dollars always, ye, two grand for a gold slipper. I think a real gold bar is like thirty grand or something. That'd be baller.
Speaker 10: I think, can you imagine going to pay for something to put the gold bar?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Let me say I have changed it could be more than Mike, we like to chip off a little bit, or like that's funny. Oh, get this a goal. I'm so stupid.
Speaker 4: A gold bullyon bar, which is one kilogram thirty two point one five ounces is two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Whoa.
Speaker 1: You need to get one of those and.
Speaker 10: Then when you pay for something, just put it on the counter and be like, hold on, do you take gold?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, all right, and then you get not stupid?
Speaker 5: We were you were thinking about the little gold bar one for two grand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, two thousand, three hundred and ninety seven dollars one troy troy ounce.
Speaker 1: What does that bouyon look like?
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's like a square because bullyon my girls all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah chicken boillyon.
Speaker 4: But a gold bullyon bar. I think at gold bars is being like longer, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what you see in the movies.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's crazy. Bus you need to get one of these. I would directing like he has two hundred thousand dollars. You said two hundred. No, two hundred thousand dollars for the Yes. That's why when you said it the first time, I was like I just heard two hundred. I'm like, that's doable. Now two hundred. You get to lick the small one for two hundred bucks. You licked the Troy ounce and that's it. That's a lot of money. That's crazy.
Speaker 10: What about what about memory? You had like a gold dollar bill or something? So what that was?
Speaker 4: Some states put out these gold and I don't know I got that, but it was only worth like seventeen dollars or something. But there was like a little slice of a slice of gold inside, like a North Dakota gold currency.
Speaker 1: That's it. I don't know. I haven't had that, do you guys?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I think it was in some kind of memorabil Yeah, I busted or something that could be pretty ballered.
Speaker 1: Who do you take gold and then you pull up the little slip, But.
Speaker 4: They do in those places, and to have a gold bar that would we hear one keilo gold two hundred thousand dollars. That's wild. Anyway, men carry more cash than women. All right, that's all. I just want to know where you were on that. All right, let's go talk to Donald in Delaware. Donald, what's that buddy?
Speaker 11: Hey, I have a question. So does Sally see other people within their seven days?
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: We'd have to check with Sally hypothetically, I mean, we can make up a hypothetical yes or no. Hypothetically, Morgan, what would you say that that's your character, your creative Sally.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Sally and this man were not exclusive, so yes, they were both technically allowed to see other people.
Speaker 6: But did Sally? But did Sally?
Speaker 4: But also, I don't know if her doing it changes it.
Speaker 1: I think being.
Speaker 4: I think both of them being not committed to each other changes it. But I don't think if she does or doesn't changes it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because of the seven regardless of if there's some other people.
Speaker 4: It's also about that level where you have to have that conversation because once it gets like close to double digits, unless you're just like the friends that send the old purple emoji they got to the old egg plant yea, unless.
Speaker 1: You're that seven, eight, nine, ten, it starts to be like, hey, what are we doing here?
Speaker 4: Like we waste each other's time or not, or we just having fun with no intention whatsoever. Well, so, Donald, I I appreciate your question, like, why would you Why do you ask that?
Speaker 11: Well, because I'm a strong believer in about four or five? Where where where are we making six? You know, just me and me and the other person? Or are we seeing other people? Yeah, because I am I'm not a big in like the dating. I'm not the and dating other people. So if I like you, I'm going to issue out to dinner, and then you go a couple of times, and by the fourth time you should know, fourth or fifth time, you should know, Hey, look, I'm not talking to anybody else. I'm not you know, I'm not seeing anybody else. But Sally can't be upset if Sally's doing the same thing he's doing, if he's seeing other people, Sally shouldn't get upset that they are. He showed up for five minutes.
Speaker 4: I understand your point that I would say though that first of all, everybody can own their own emotion. They can be upset about anything, even if it's stupid. So you get to have your feeling whomever you are. If you're upset about something, that's cool. You own that emotion, even if it feels a bit of rational. So but I would also say that in my mind, Sally wasn't saying he has to come and stay the whole time and be my boyfriend at the birthday party.
Speaker 1: It just felt weird.
Speaker 4: We'd been out so many times and you just like did a dry by and got the heck out of there. I think if you just go seven times, even if you're dating other people, and you come at all, that's the weird part.
Speaker 1: You could just not come. You just be like, I can't make it.
Speaker 4: That to me feels it cleaner than showing up for just a minute and then getting out of there.
Speaker 7: The fact that he showed.
Speaker 1: Up that yes, I agree, because I get agree with me.
Speaker 7: If she's dating other people, then really he can't just he can't. It can't be on him because it's like, man, what if some other guys doing something.
Speaker 1: For he or another guy's there at the park.
Speaker 7: But the fact that he showed up is like, oh, well, you made the time to show up, So I kind.
Speaker 1: Of in it. I agree with you who agrees with me? You guys agree with each other.
Speaker 4: That's weird, And I think everybody has a different rule on and the relationships are all different. The dating relationships, how mutimn it gets, how quick it gets it's somebody, It could be two people, to dates, it could be ten. You know, I think there are different rules for everybody based on their lifestyles, their personalities. I still feel like this bro, he's gonna come to the house on a birthday and do nothing except say what upen it out?
Speaker 1: No gift?
Speaker 4: No you go on seven dates with somebody. Maybe you also can do the eighth date. It's like a birthday date. Birthday dinner have to be on the same night as the party.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel bad for Morgan.
Speaker 4: I mean no, you can feel bad for Morgan because Morgan's situation Sally, Yeah, her friend probably comes from like a situation of one of her friends or something. Yeah, I built that out from her head. But I feel that now. I feel that Donald and I appreciate that call. And yeah, I don't like this guy. I'd run. It's a deep it's a deep pink for me. It's a deep pink unless he has like some excuse. Now, I would still accept an excuse if it's valid. So that's why it's not totally read. But if it's a it's a deep pink Donald.
Speaker 1: Thank you, man. I appreciate the call.
Speaker 11: All right, you guys enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah you too.
Speaker 4: Well, it's Wednesday, but we were looking forward to the Let's wait, we're halfway there, but let's yeah, okay, let's go to Jason and Brandtford, Florida.
Speaker 1: Hey Jason, Yes, sir, what's going on, buddy? Thank you for calling.
Speaker 9: Not much for Hurricane Milton.
Speaker 1: Here you in the you in the line, and now we're north of the line.
Speaker 9: We're getting a lot of the rain off of it. Now I'm up to where I seventy five and I ten meets kind of make City, Florida, so we're a little bit north of it, but we're still won't get a lot of the rain. We was riding in the track of Allen.
Speaker 4: Just wild about hurricanes. And again we live in a landlocked state, hundreds of miles from the coast. We still got a lot of freaking rain. Imagine if you're just right next to that, like you're not in the line, Like you said, you're not in the line. So we're like, oh, you'll find that. But imagine he's right off the line. We're not in the line at all. We like cod like we got four days of rain.
Speaker 1: We got like that.
Speaker 4: The person has already been jumped and it's coming for a fight the next day, like bruised and battered hurricane, Like the thing amurrican's got no power compared to what it was, and we're like, oh my god, look at all the rain we're getting. You're in Florida and you're not in the line, but you're just where he is, like Lake City flooding.
Speaker 1: I was looking at it last night on the map.
Speaker 4: It's like just the one finger hanging down and this big freaking fist just gonna punch that one finger that's hanging down. Yeah, Jason, good luck, man. I hope everything goes okay for you. Hope the storm doesn't shift. Hope it shifts way way way down. That would be the goal.
Speaker 9: Amen, Yes, sir, And we would be praying for the people in the Tampa Bay area. They're going to be devastated by this hurricane. So many people have moved into Florida and it's so much more populated, and a lot of these people have never been through a hurricane or prepared for it or know anything about it, and it's just not a good situation.
Speaker 4: Well, we appreciate that. Call Jason, good luck and hopefully we'll talk to you on the other side.
Speaker 9: A right, buddy, Yeah, thank you, sir. I'll have a good day.
Speaker 4: Bobby bone showad Sorry up today.
Speaker 7: This story comes those from Colorado and man was very his dog died. You know, He's like, what am I going to do?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cremate my dog.
Speaker 7: So he goes out in the woods, makes a little pit puts.
Speaker 1: Some people cremate their things himself. I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 4: You know, I wouldn't, huh from the country just burn it. I don't know it does this? Is this why he's a bonehead?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So then he started the little fire and threw like a spray can on it.
Speaker 1: That's why he's the bonehead.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't know how many things did he burn down?
Speaker 7: Then it caught a tree on fire, then the next tree, and it's one of the biggest wildfires in Colorado.
Speaker 6: That's so terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm still stuck on him wanting to cremate his own dog. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, I'm from like the country country, and none we didn't do that. It And also, how do you know what ashes are?
Speaker 1: What? O? Because you're probably doing it on some sort of wood pile. You're nely doing like coals I did.
Speaker 7: Right now his wood.
Speaker 1: So you're mixing the dog with a wood. And I know what's bigger.
Speaker 4: I get it. I mean the forest fire terrible. Yeah, you cremate their own dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: That's your bonehead story.
Speaker 1: Of the day. So Lunchbox and Diddy have been friends for a long time.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: You tried to convince us forever. You tried to convince us forever that you and Diddy were friends. So you know what, I want to go ahead and just say, okay, I acknowledge it. No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: For years lunchboxes talk about how used to party with Diddy in the club, and so I just want to be ahead of this and say that I acknowledged that Lunchbox and Diddy were friends. There's a picture to prove it. And what would like to say to that lunchbox man?
Speaker 7: Look, I didn't know what was going on, like I did. I took I partied with him in Austin, and then I parted partied with him in Vegas and we had a relationship and I thought we were my friends.
Speaker 1: This is not good. Why are you walking deeper into this?
Speaker 7: But now I want to say that I have severed ties with Diddy. I no longer talk to him like we are not friends. I am no longer going to claim we're friends. That for ship has ended. We were never friends. Did he didn't even know I existed?
Speaker 1: Heay, Now we're getting in the real fight of it.
Speaker 7: I wanted to be friends, did He didn't want to be friends with me?
Speaker 1: And never partied.
Speaker 7: No, never partied me.
Speaker 1: Get those pictures.
Speaker 7: We were at the same event. Oh that sounds bad too, Yeah, dang it. We were in the same No. Yeah, he was at the same place.
Speaker 1: I was in a concert.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I was like, man, that's Diddy, and no one else believe me that it was Diddy. And I went up to him and it was really Diddy. And I have that picture on my computer. Man, I need to delete and I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got delete it. Yeah, what are you ever going to do with it now?
Speaker 4: Ye look at that, it'd be like the one that you and Bill Cosby took on vacation. Stop.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't, and he look at that.
Speaker 1: Oh he's got a picture of Diddy. What are you guys doing hanging out there? Man? Why are you both wearing white? No?
Speaker 7: No, no, one white party. It wasn't a white party. Gosh, that's so bad.
Speaker 10: But don't you think the Feds if he deletes it, they'll look at that.
Speaker 1: For sure, right Like, we're probably already in his computer.
Speaker 7: Do you think so? I mean, because I did have that one where he came up. I was like, love Love Love, but he came up and gave.
Speaker 1: Him that code word for off.
Speaker 4: See you tonight after the show Love Love Love.
Speaker 7: And Diddy was wearing white that he was.
Speaker 4: Mark Cuban shared his opinion on Ditty's arrest. Cuban said, I'm sure glad I didn't hang out with him. He continued, Actually, back in two thousand and three, he reached out to me and wanted to design a uniform for us, the Dallas Mavericks, and I never met him. We did it all via email, so he had some of the designers getting touched me and they put together some you know, and it was a cool looking uniform. We use him for a couple of years, but that was the extent of my connection to Ditty. Now everybody's like running from Ditty. Oh yeah, even if you didn't meet Diddy, you need to make sure to say which. By the way, I've never met Diddy. For the record, with him, I heard some really terrible stuff we.
Speaker 6: Met Destiny's show. Huh what do Danity Kane?
Speaker 1: Oh his curve?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that popped up in my memory box.
Speaker 1: I was like, what did I have to do with?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Sorry Danny Kane?
Speaker 5: And that was great, Like it just popped up in my memory box the other day and I was like, oh wow, that's the group that, yeah did he put together?
Speaker 6: And gosh, Aubrey O'Day has.
Speaker 5: Been so vocal and I'm sure just got a for her, like so many people didn't believe her for so long.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at this picture of Lunchbox and Diddy. No, I mean, you guys look.
Speaker 1: Like you've been You're hanging out, yeah a lot, Like he's just told.
Speaker 4: You some disturbing news and you're like, I'm in that's.
Speaker 1: What that picture looks like to me. He has long hair in that picture, Lunchbox does. Yeah, It's like, did he wanted you to be a girl?
Speaker 4: And grow your hair out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we were never friends.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: That one bodyguard see the video that one bodyguard talking about how there was like these women at the party and the thought it was women. But then they went to the men's bathroom and they're like, oh, well maybe because the women's bathroom's busy. But then they walked in and he the woman was standing at the urinal.
Speaker 4: They were like, why are all the women look homeless?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a man. It was lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you and what are you saying? Make your statement now because everybody's heard you talking about how you'd.
Speaker 7: Me and did he No, me and Diddy were never friends. I tried to form a relationship with Diddy over the years and he had wanted no part of it. And I'm so glad that he, you know, did not take me into his circle.
Speaker 1: There you have it.
Speaker 7: I may have been pictured with him. Now here's one thing I did see someone post on Facebook like pictures of people with Diddy, and they're like.
Speaker 4: I don't think every person's ever being picture with did you? Every person's ever been to a Diddy party is doing the Diddy Diddy And what sucks is there are probably a lot of celebrities that are like, I got invited to a party on like a Thursday, so I went over and thought it was fun and I met Harry Connick Junior or whomever, and that was it.
Speaker 1: But there's probably like eight.
Speaker 4: Percent of them, which is still probably a lot that have actually done whatever is being alleged. But now anybody's ever been to a party's got to be like, I didn't do that, and we're all.
Speaker 6: Like, m you could go to the leave before.
Speaker 7: But yeah, someone posted a picture on Facebook and it was like four different celebrities, like I think we need to investigate all of Hollywood. It seems to be a theme going on here. And I wanted to reply and post my picture and be like, uh, there's no theme. We just met Diddy, but I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Why would you post your picture?
Speaker 4: And then they're talking about people that have met because.
Speaker 1: I wanted to.
Speaker 7: I'm like, not everybody that met.
Speaker 1: His friend. I know this is what happens when you meet people. So but you didn't. You just kind of bothered him. That's more like you bothered people.
Speaker 7: We sat for a whole song together, right there.
Speaker 4: You did you sat that close to him because you guys are like touching.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I moved back to me, so then you guys did hang out. Yeah, so we'll leave it there. We'll let the people decide.
Speaker 7: But lunch we're not posting the pic.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, well it's already yep, all right, thank you, and Lunchbox claims him and Diddy were not close. The Bobby Bones Show theme song written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.