Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya Rap an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: Scrub dub dub.
Speaker 4: Tanya, you are so glam for today's podcast, right.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I like to do this every once in a while, go from.
Speaker 4: Garbage to look like Barbie.
Speaker 3: Hey, Barbi, Hey Barby.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I did it because I'm going to be hosting the iHeartRadio Music Awards Yellow Carpet later on today, so had to get it done in between the morning show and the podcast.
Speaker 4: She's a busy She's a business woman.
Speaker 3: She's a business gal today, busy gal.
Speaker 4: Yes, who are you going to be interviewing at the awards?
Speaker 3: Who will I not be interviewing? That's the question.
Speaker 4: The question is who will you be interviewing?
Speaker 3: I mean whoever we can get, whoever's there? Rilla's on my list?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Doci? Who else? TLC Green Day?
Speaker 1: Uh so Beyonce is not in your list?
Speaker 3: Beyonce is not on my list. No, she will be there, but I don't think I'll even be breathing the same air as her, although I would love it.
Speaker 4: What did I think today was the podcast? I Heart Podcast Awards?
Speaker 3: No I heard Radio Music Awards. Oh, the Podcast Awards were in Texas, I think a couple of weeks ago. Wow, we were not dominated that.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, that's exciting. So Beyonce will be there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who else?
Speaker 3: Share? Justin Timberlake. Tate McCrae, Oh my gosh. Yeah, Ludacris is hosting it.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna meet Tate McRae. I hope? I mean you've met her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 2: So wow, that's cool. Yeah, stay tuned for the Yellow Carpet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say though. Avri Labine is supposed to be there, and I really have met her before.
Speaker 4: But did you meet her or Melissa?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh? Are you into the conspiracy theory?
Speaker 2: I I don't know, but like it's fun to it's just fun.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, it's crazy. So which one did you meet?
Speaker 3: Avril?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm sure of it because she knew me. Oh yeah, she knew she remembered me, that's right.
Speaker 4: Who wouldn't remember you? Well, a lot of people really like people have introduced themselves up to you multiple times.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm like, I just interviewed you last week.
Speaker 4: It's fine, I think.
Speaker 2: I I guess you can't get to a point where you just say, oh, yeah, we met like we did the interview.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a polite way of saying it, right.
Speaker 3: None take celebrity out of it, just in general, Peep. You meet people at the grocery store, the doctor's office. You never know we're going to meet someone, so always just say nice to see you, nice to see you. I do never reach out a hand, just never it went and out. Don't throw it out.
Speaker 2: Wow, it took one person to say we've met before for me to go I'm never saying nice to meet you again. I'm only seeing saying it's so great to see you.
Speaker 4: How have you been, how are you? What have you been up to?
Speaker 2: Just so i'll see reference any anything that clicks yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah. Just take that away from today's podcast. When in doubt, don't throw it out.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that means, but.
Speaker 3: Like it Ryan, in doubt, don't throw it out, throw what out, throw out the it's nice to meet you, Okay.
Speaker 4: When in doubt, don't throw it out.
Speaker 1: Ryan and Sys again on Tanya's case recently, because sometimes she'll say something and they'll say what does that mean, and she'll just repeat it exactly the same way said the first time, which just you just end up going in circles. Right, I don't know what that means. Then she just repeated it when in doubt, don't throw it out right.
Speaker 2: It's her way of she doesn't know what it means, but it's her way of gaslighting you into thinking that explains what it means, right, maybe to.
Speaker 1: Work it out in her head.
Speaker 4: What it it's her stalling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a gas lighter you are. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: It's it's a it's gentle gas lighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not harmful. It's not intentional.
Speaker 4: No, it's not harmful. What did you do over the weekend?
Speaker 3: I feel like you really want to talk about the Bachelor finale, so I'm gonna I'm gonna just skip to the good part.
Speaker 4: I wasn't I wasn't like racing to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But okay, we can talk about it a little bit because I know you have a lot of thoughts. My weekend was I think a lot more chill than your weekend.
Speaker 4: My weekend is quite chill. Oh really, just out of town to Mechula.
Speaker 3: I know, it's very funny.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I can't remember I was trying to talk business to you or something over the weekend, and Robbie goes, can't you just call her right now? And I was like, well, no, I know she's in Temecula for Haley's birthday, so I don't want to bog her down. Is that nice? I respect people's boundaries these days, those very these days and trying to inspect people's boundaries.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We went to Temecula for Haley's little birthday get away with all her.
Speaker 4: Besties, and it rained the whole weekend.
Speaker 2: We literally got the house that we got because it had a pickleball court, it had like sand beach volleyball, it had this beautiful pool, outdoor grill, outdoor fire pit.
Speaker 4: It rained the like poured rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did.
Speaker 2: We did some rigs, some umbrellas together and got in the jacuzzi.
Speaker 4: So that was nice. Nice, But it was really fun.
Speaker 2: You know, it really tests the type of people you surround yourself with. If you can be indoors and playing games and just chilling for a whole weekend, yes.
Speaker 4: And everyone's good with it.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it was really fun, very fun, chill, relaxing.
Speaker 2: And Haley's love language is food and games and just like hanging out with her friends.
Speaker 4: So she has a couple who are.
Speaker 2: Amazing chefs and they made the most incredible meal.
Speaker 4: It was insane. I was like, wow, this is so cool.
Speaker 3: That just she can whip this stuff and they.
Speaker 4: Just whip it up. They had a whole menu.
Speaker 3: Made it come so like natural to some people. It does not come natural to me.
Speaker 4: And I think it's a passion.
Speaker 2: Like people love it and they love trying things and tasting them, and it was it was really special.
Speaker 3: So I think she feels loved through my chia pudding that I made for her.
Speaker 4: Tanya has made her.
Speaker 3: Award winning what a word? It won Bestchia Pudding and by whom West La Robbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robbie Yadegar has made this West l A's best pudding. And Haley loves chia pudding and so this they made this for Haley's birthday. So this is such a great gift because she loves food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think she's I think it's gonna be the best Shea pudding she's ever tasted.
Speaker 2: And the reason is because it's homemade almond milk and Tany was like, well, you're in trouble if she likes it, because then you're gonna have to make it. I was like, no, no, no, you're gonna have to make it. No, no, no, no one thing about me. I don't make my own milk.
Speaker 3: Well, well think about you is you might have to.
Speaker 4: I did do it during the pandemic a few times, so it's really good. Just a lot of work.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of work, but the payoff is worth it in my opinion. Yeah, okay, so we I just have to tell you, I know I recommended Traders. You haven't seen anything until you watch the UK season two of Traders.
Speaker 2: Haley is either watching or almost done with season one.
Speaker 3: Season two is absolutely extraordinary. Why extraordinary? Why it is so good? And I've come to the conclusion that I think I do not like celebrities on Traders anymore. I think it's better when it's normis because I think celebrities care too much about their image. Okay, Like you know, Peter was like, no, I cannot be a Trader faith, you know, like people had to have this like nobleness to them when they're like a public figure, whereas I think just these normal people are so cutthroat and ruthless. It is fantastic television.
Speaker 4: But there was one person who got recruited on season one of UK and she didn't take it either.
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 4: Alex?
Speaker 3: Oh right, right, right, That's what I'm saying. Season two, Season two, it's just like a free for all.
Speaker 2: It has made me question myself and just like who I am as a person because I don't think I mean, maybe it'd be different if I was in it, but my brain is like, if I got recruited, I'd be like, let's go love it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna like season two of the UK version.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: So that was like really a huge highlight of the weekend, honestly, because we spent the rest of the weekend just like rehabilitating our dog and food prepping. We're kind of in our homestead era, you're nesting, Yeah, like making our food, prepping our food for the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt like it took me a few days to like a genuine few days to recover from the bachelorette party.
Speaker 3: I think it took me a full week.
Speaker 2: I still am not one hundred percent sure I've recovered, Yeah, because it just felt like I was trying to get ready. Oh, I get home last week after the podcast and Haley's at home. She was doing meetings and Phoebe comes running at me and she's she's lifting her her back like she like won't put it down, and I'm like, oh no, sometimes here, sometimes her knee pops out, so I was like, oh, I need to pop her knee back in.
Speaker 3: So sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it didn't pop back in, and so she wouldn't put it down, and I was at multiple vet visits and ended up she tore her little dog version of her ACL, which is a CCL. So I took her to this place to see if we can rehabit before going to surge, and I told Donnya about it because they did like acupuncture. It was a very thorough consultation, which I really appreciated because she really took the time to learn about Phoebe and me. And I told Donia about it because Sonny's had all her back issues and she was like, I made an appointment for Saturday.
Speaker 3: Times Saturday morning. But the best part was is like I felt like they were analyzing us as the owners. So she was going into like Chinese medicine and she was trying to decipher it like if Sonny Sonny was fire, and so she was like, are one of you would are one of your You're more water and I'm like reading the traits of water and it's all like like lazy and like sit sits back and I'm like, excuse me.
Speaker 4: Oh she said you were water? Yeah, lazy because.
Speaker 3: Robbie's like the wood who's like the assertive one. And I was like, oh yeah. It was very very funny.
Speaker 4: She didn't do that with me, She definitely did it with us, but she was definitely studying me.
Speaker 2: And she'd be like we had to walk out of the room while Phoebe is getting acupuncture, because Phoebe was really anxious seeing me. She wanted me to be holding her, and she's like, do you feel okay leaving her? And I'm like yeah, I think I think she'll relax more. So we walk out.
Speaker 4: She's like are you okay? And I was like, yeah, I'm good, she's fine, She's okay, just checking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she was definitely taking me in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We felt very psychoanalyzed in that appointment like never before. Like I was like whoa.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Something else that happened over the weekend is Beyonce released her album Cowboy Carter.
Speaker 4: Twenty seven tracks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like it's not twenty seven actual tracks because there's like the intros and stuff in between some of the songs. But let me tell you, this might be my second favorite Beyonce album of all time. That's right.
Speaker 4: Wow, what's your first one?
Speaker 3: Lemonade?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Lemonade. It's so good.
Speaker 3: Upon first listen, you didn't love it.
Speaker 2: I was a little underwhelmed because I wou'd say, I'm not gonna like label myself as the biggest Beyonce fan, but I'm I was curious to know what, like legit, real Beyonce fans that like deep dive into the albums and everything, what they thought of it. And apparently everyone loves it. So I listened to it and I felt like it was a little There were a lot more ballads, and it was a little slower than I thought it was gonna be. With the start, I thought it was gonna be a lot more Texas hold them vibes like not. I didn't really think it was gonna be country. I just thought it was gonna have that catchy beat sweat he thought twy swing and my standouts were Levi's Jeans.
Speaker 4: Yah Yah, Tyrant.
Speaker 2: And Texas hold Him and I Love, I Love Joelene and I Love Blackbirds.
Speaker 3: Don't even get me started up. We had a beck and I had a little tex exchange over the album, and it's just so you can hear my you can hear my passion through the dms. We were underwhelmed. What made you love it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: First off, the entire thing being a radio broadcast is iconic. The Blackbird reimagined has me fully living the Miley posty yah yah. And then you never responded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't read that you're reading it. I was like, this is the first ever.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's the person I'm hearing the response. So I'm glad I got to hear it through your voice. Wow, now I can really appreciate it. Yeah, but yeah, it sounds like your favorites were the ones that I liked too.
Speaker 3: I really loved too most wanted. I feel like it's kind of like a Bonnie and Clyde, but for best friends. So I think it's just super super cute. And I am obsessed with the Blackbird remix. I don't even know what it's called a remix. Reimagined, it is so good and yeah, yeah is my favorite. I think, yeah, do.
Speaker 2: You think she do you think artists know which song is going to be the I feel like I'm hearing a lot of people say Yaya. Do you think she knew Yagya was going to be the one that people talked about a lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do, Yeah, Yeah, you do, I do, Yeah, yeah I do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just always wonder, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as Tony you mentioned earlier, I do want to talk about the Bachelor, and.
Speaker 4: We should do that.
Speaker 3: You want to do it after this break?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do that. All right, we're back.
Speaker 2: Before we get into Bachelor, Danya just goes, I think my breath might seem really bad. I was like, okay, like it doesn't matter because I'm not, you know, her far apart, and then I just she does, sorry Liz who just did her make up.
Speaker 4: For how long? Like an hour and a half?
Speaker 3: Like an hour? Yeah, I'm sorry, text her, just text her sorry. I think my breath smelted.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe, like, if I know someone's gonna be my face, I am So.
Speaker 3: The problem is I was eating eating my breakfast. I was eating my breakfast while she was doing my makeup, so you know, I was eating something. I didn't have anything with me.
Speaker 4: You gotta keep things on the hand.
Speaker 3: It was quick. I got gotta go.
Speaker 2: That's what the Bachelor always has, listing strips, ready to go. You're going to talk to him, producer hand give.
Speaker 3: Me a Bachelor producer of twenty four to seven. That's what I need in my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: So the Bachelorette finale happened last week, and you know, I'm sorry the Bachelor finale happened last week.
Speaker 3: Boiler alert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you haven't watched it, Like, I don't know how to help you at this point. So this is what's interesting to me. We're trying to get Daisy on the podcast, but they're they're really tight now with what they allow the like ABC. I guess in their contract they have to get permission to do like anything promotional because when I was on it, we didn't have podcasts, we didn't have the social media thing was new, so they didn't really know how to nap.
Speaker 3: Again, we're a rogue.
Speaker 4: We're a rogue.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we're trying to get Daisy, but I don't know if you know this, but at the beginning of this season, Reality Steve posted that Daisy won, so everyone was anyone who saw spoilers was watching through the lens of Daisy the one. So it was and it felt very obvious. And then a lot of people were kind of like, I don't know, I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 4: You know, it's kind of controversial.
Speaker 2: Well then reality Steve came out and said that he was wrong and he had prove like he knew what could confirm it was Kelsey who won. So all of a sudden, you're like view switches of how you're watching the show, which was very interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you listen to those spoilers.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I just I scrolled TikTok and the comments and they'll be like in there and I don't care enough to try and avoid them. But it would have been really fun if I thought Daisy one the whole time and then I never saw the second spoiler, which enough like spoiled like Kelsey one, right, because that would have been crazy because it ended with such I feel like you would have really appreciated and it was such.
Speaker 4: Women's power empowerment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the writing together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, part of me was like, did that didn't. I don't know if they wanted.
Speaker 3: To do that or if they were forced to do it.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean, I'm sure they were fine with it.
Speaker 2: But I imagine if if I was writing potentially either to go break up with someone or get engaged with someone, I'd need to be alone in my thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, But it was.
Speaker 3: Really cute, right, like if the producers were like, this has never happened before, let's get them together in a car exactly.
Speaker 2: So Daisy goes to and man, the editors are so good. They made it look like Daisy was knocking on Joey's door, and and then it was actually Kelsey's room, and Kelsey moves this it really fast, like you see this letter on the table, and she moves it really fast. And I was kind of curious, like, oh, I wonder what that was if maybe it was a letter she had written to him, But I just saw on a podcast they did, I think with Chicks in the Office, where he had written her a letter on one of their earlier dates or written in his journal, like his only journal entry was this like letter about how much he liked Kelsey, and so he gave that to her just to have, like some reassurance before going into the last night. But it was the first time we watched a bachelor basically tell one of the last final girls like I can't say it's not you, but try to read between the lines.
Speaker 4: Like that's what he did with Daisy.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like, no matter what happens, I hope we both end up happy.
Speaker 4: Like there was never any moment where.
Speaker 2: She could have felt confident, right, and so I appreciated that because every other bachelor has been like I love you, I'm in love with you to the final two women, right, and it feels so sad, so sad, like Jojo, remember when Ben was like told Jojo, you're my best friend.
Speaker 4: Dark, so dark.
Speaker 2: I think Ben was actually the first person to say I love you to the final two to both.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, now that, like I feel bad, Like because you're right, the producers are probably egging them on, like tell her how you feel. Just tell both of them how you feel.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like, oh, if you feel like you should say it right, you know, follow your heart right.
Speaker 3: And Ben's just like this little puppy dog and he's like okay.
Speaker 4: He's like I do like both of them wonderful girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so yeah, Daisy goes, and then she basically tells Kelsey, I don't think it's me. I think it's you. They ride together. Uh, Daisy gets out and she goes and she basically says I know it's not me to him, like doesn't really give him a chance to break up with her.
Speaker 4: She like takes control and then he's like, can I walk you out?
Speaker 2: Which is what every bachelor has ever done, and you know the girls. I was like, yeah, sure, I got walked out of a barn and I said no.
Speaker 4: She goes, I think I need to do this on my own. She walked back.
Speaker 2: She hugs Kelsey, and Kelsey's mom passed away a few years ago from cancer, and she goes, your mom is your mom is so proud of you watching you right now or something like really sweet like that, and hugs her.
Speaker 4: And as she was walking away from Joey, she was like, I'm pulling. I'm rooting for you. I'm pulling for you or something.
Speaker 3: Well, who else is it going to be? No?
Speaker 4: No, she told Joey that.
Speaker 2: Daisy told Joey like, I'm pulled, Like, even though I'm walk away.
Speaker 4: I'm for you and Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, it was crazy chills chills on my body right now.
Speaker 3: Then here's my question. I heard and I read this summer, so I could be wrong that Good Morning America published like a story saying that Daisy was going to be the next bachelor. Wait, who did Good Morning America? Oh yeah, I think I heard on Dumois. I think Dumois was talking about it on their podcast where basically like Good Morning America had up and like, you know, no, maybe it's US Weekly, I think I saw. But you know how a lot of sites has stuff like pre written so that the minute it goes live on the air, they just like publish it, right, so it's like pre written. So like people were saying that like for some reason Daisy was the bachelorette at some point and it never got switched before whoever published the story.
Speaker 2: Well, because they announced Jen and everyone was really surprised because I think people really liked Jen. But I it was the amount of people who were obsessed with Maria and Daisy. It felt like it had to be one of them because people were just obsessed with them on social media and tick.
Speaker 3: That I also read in these the same article that Maria and Daisy turned it down.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they did.
Speaker 3: Why would you turn it down?
Speaker 4: Because I think there's more opportunity.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think there's more opportunity maybe to go and like.
Speaker 2: Create your own My thing is, if they're under contract and they can't do like podcasts and social media stuff without permission, do they have the do they really have the freedom to go out and create business?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And like, how long does that contract last?
Speaker 4: I think it's two years. I don't know, though I could be wrong. I could that.
Speaker 2: I don't have proof of that, but I want to say it's around two years.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's I know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I just don't understand the mindset of turning it down. If like, you're getting all these amazing opportunities from being on the Bachelor, you would think, Okay, if I'm the Bacherette, I'll get those same opportunities and then I'll find out of these twenty five men, I'm going to find my husband.
Speaker 2: Maybe they I mean, maybe they were both like after you know, it was weird because after Ben's season, I specifically remember being like that was when I first started thinking, am I ready to get married because I felt like my whole life it was like I need to be married by twenty five and have two kids, you know. And then I think I took a step back after getting dumped on TV at second time, and I go, do I even really.
Speaker 4: Want to be married right now? Like is that what I'm trying to do?
Speaker 2: Or am I doing something that's And maybe they had a real realization of I just want to have fun and I'm not trying to get married or like engaged at the end of this interesting point, which props if they did that, because they could have just taken the opportunity and been like, I'll take it right right, I'll use this to my advantage. Wow, I don't know, but yeah, it was. It was a really it was a great season. Gotta say congrats to everybody involved.
Speaker 3: So dare listening, We would love to have you.
Speaker 4: Messager, she's down, she's gotta ask ABC.
Speaker 3: So ABC, come on, come on, let us let us talk.
Speaker 4: Let the girls talk.
Speaker 2: The girls, just have some girl child, have some girl hit chat, girl chit chat.
Speaker 3: You know who won't be coming on our podcast? Who Harry Shum Junior.
Speaker 4: He will not, he will not. He passed he passed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're we don't know if it was the team or public publicity team of who.
Speaker 4: We don't know who passed, but we do know.
Speaker 3: That we are beyond the passing. We are past the passing.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate. I am caught up on Gray's Anatomy, or either of you caught up on Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 3: No, no, but are you liking it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, at one to ten, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just enjoy watching Gray's Anatomy. When I watch Gray's Anatomy, I am in my happy place. I'm with people that I love and trust.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you, I do.
Speaker 1: I enjoy this show.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: This show has been part of my life for a very very long time. So yeah, I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 2: I get that it's been a part of my life as well for the same amount of time. Yeah, but I don't all the warm fuzzies that I once felt.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: You know this isn't going to help get the Harry Sham juniors up.
Speaker 4: The world set. We're upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let us be upset.
Speaker 4: No, here's my thing.
Speaker 2: I watched the I know it was a joke that I fell asleep during it. I didn't fall asleep because I wasn't enjoying it. I just fell because I was exhausted. But I'm not a post I liked that Bailey is back when she walked in and she said I have five rules and that's how it ended.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, I do like this little flashback, you know. I like that Meredith is still wanted even though wrote our goodbye letter and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm not writing it off. I'm just like, so, I like to binge if I get one episode of something it drives men, letting it build up a little bit.
Speaker 1: How many are you gonna get? Because we got three right now?
Speaker 3: I do three?
Speaker 1: Okay? Great?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yah, yeah, I'll kick back with a little great good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like that. I'd like to be able to talk to about to you about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, back with the ice water and Almonds family.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really want Meredith to solve Alzheimer's. I'm really hoping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be a good one.
Speaker 1: It'd be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gosh, I would love it.
Speaker 4: Can she do that on the show if they haven't done it in real life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows, because I feel like they really followed the trajectory of real medical I wonder how.
Speaker 1: They're doing that. I wonder if they're like tracking the actual developments and Alzheimer's and kind of having her research mirror it, because that would be neat.
Speaker 4: What if that's why they just keep the show going. Maybe that would be so epic.
Speaker 3: That's not like art art imitating life.
Speaker 4: Wait, yeah, it is right right?
Speaker 3: What is the life?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, you had it the first time. Ye damn, you almost just nail that. It's okay, okay, so we'll get caught up on grays. We're just you know, what you have to do is you have to put the feelers out there of who wants to come on the show. And if they say no, you say, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
Speaker 3: You're when I'm going when I'm gone.
Speaker 4: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone. You're gonna miss me by by hair, You're gonna miss me everywhere. You're gonna miss me when I'm gone. Nice. Oh, what's your pick for Song of the Year tonight? Do you want me to read the nominees?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Calm down? Is it rima or rama?
Speaker 1: You want to sing a little bit of each one or something that people can show.
Speaker 3: Me how you calm down, calm down, dance with me and take the Lena. That's that one creeping I thought I saw you hung the.
Speaker 4: Cruel Summer and you.
Speaker 3: It's a crul soum.
Speaker 4: The thing with this is weird.
Speaker 2: I don't think we could get in trouble for this because it doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 3: You take that night, doesn't run, watch me dance the night away, best card. You got a fast come, I got a ticket to anywhere. And we're gonna have the convenience store flowers. I can buy mysel flowers.
Speaker 4: Kill Bill, I just killed my es.
Speaker 3: I still love him though. Last night, Man, last night we let the winder talk. I can't remember everything said.
Speaker 4: Paint the town red, Oh, paint the town red.
Speaker 3: We had de.
Speaker 4: She Rebel.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Vampire.
Speaker 2: You made some real big mistakes, but I made.
Speaker 3: The most looks.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what your vote?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna have to have it to Cral Summer by Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, I take it back.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go do Alipa dance to night.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Flowers, Maya Cyrus. Wow, what about artists of the Year. We have Drake, Jelly Roll, Luke Holmb's, Miley Cyrus, Morgan Wall and Olivia Rodrigo, Shakira, Sizza, Taylor Swift and not sure.
Speaker 4: Has to go to Taylor Swift obviously is she gonna be there?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Oh, she's not like reported to be there.
Speaker 1: Correct, we have not been publicizing her attendance.
Speaker 3: Correct, But I can either confirm nor deny.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, Sizza, that's actually a good pick.
Speaker 3: I do think she's going to be there.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Yeah, Okay, I wanted to. We're going to talk about birth order, dating theory and human design, but first we're going to take a break. All right, we are back.
Speaker 2: So TikTok has recently popular popularized the birth order of dating theory.
Speaker 4: So that means whatever order you and.
Speaker 2: Your siblings are born, or you have lack of siblings altogether, it might affect who you're drawn to to date, correct, which is interesting, very interesting. So the Tony tone is an author, and she said, he said, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if it's a guy or girl. Tony is really.
Speaker 4: Tony to.
Speaker 3: Give it to ton.
Speaker 1: Mark I'm working on it. Tony Tone is an ASAP rocky song. Someone have to go deeper than that, because I don't think that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 4: T O and I.
Speaker 3: By the way, Liz said that my breath did not smell.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so nice, thank you. She's very polite.
Speaker 1: It's a woman is a female. That is confirmed.
Speaker 4: Great, Okay.
Speaker 2: So she says that unions of individuals with different birth orders are actually generally more successful than unions of individuals with the same birth order, citing an article she read of called how birth order affects marriage. So firstborn's rule, middleborn's mediate, and last born's charm.
Speaker 3: So what's very funny is because I like look at this stuff and I like panic, and I'm like, so doctor who believed all these people? But anyway, she slays doctor Lemon. Lemon Lemon believes that the highest divorce rate is actually an only child with another only child.
Speaker 4: So that's wait because it might make cause both to fight for attention.
Speaker 3: Which I believe. But then Tony Tone says this, the most successful marriage is is when a firstborn marries a last born, and that's the situation. Rhyme. Yeah, wow, Robby's the firstborn and I'm the last born.
Speaker 4: So it's like an opposite attract thing going on. That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the firstborn is usually like very type A, but I'm the last.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: The last born keeps it like light and stuff. And it's very funny because rob and I are actually the opposite. I'm more type A and he's kind of easy breezy.
Speaker 4: But y'all are opposite.
Speaker 2: But really it could have nothing to do with your birth order. We're about just being opposite.
Speaker 3: But I love it when something tells me our mayriorg just gonna be successful.
Speaker 4: I love that too.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Haley and I are both second born. I guess technically middle. She's a true middle because she has she's one of three. I'm one of five, so I'm the second oldest of five kids. It says if you are a middle child, the best match is the last born and the worst match is another middle child. But I'm gonna tell Becca this, oh tony to It says middle children do not communicate well, which actually I don't communicate well.
Speaker 4: I've had to really work on that.
Speaker 2: But Haley is like an expert communicator, so maybe that's where she defies the odds.
Speaker 4: That's where we defy the odds.
Speaker 2: They don't tend to confront each other about things because they feel it isn't worth the hassle.
Speaker 4: So that's me, Like I'm a true middle child in that.
Speaker 2: But I think Hayley has more firstborn tendencies where she's like a leader, she's doesn't mind confrontation, she's good communicator. So I think that's why we work because I do think if someone else had my personality was like lax and like not confrontational and didn't communicate.
Speaker 4: It'd be very hard.
Speaker 3: It would be very hard for.
Speaker 4: Us because nothing would ever be accomplished.
Speaker 3: So so it's something to look at.
Speaker 4: It's something to look at, but don't get to ponder. Get a what's it? What do you open.
Speaker 3: To the possibility? Not attached to the outcom exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a great example.
Speaker 1: So my wife and I are both firstborn, So that's bad, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, it says you tend to Oh wait wait wait it says that.
Speaker 3: It says, who's gonna tell mar I know the highest divorce?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was pretty happy. That's the terrible news from me?
Speaker 2: Who are both Oh it says this leads to higher divorce writing people who are both firstborns because they can disagree more often.
Speaker 4: Do you all disagree a lot?
Speaker 1: You know lately?
Speaker 4: Is it because of all.
Speaker 2: The attention you're getting on our TikTok reels and videos?
Speaker 3: You know, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: My kids obviously see those and they never say a word about it. I think they see it. They roll their eyes and they scroll on by Hilary just dad. You know, it's like not even worth commenting on.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a lot of people be like, I need to know Mark's kids reactions to that.
Speaker 1: Not zero was the reaction to that.
Speaker 4: Zero reaction snap chatting their friends about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's possible, but I was told nothing of it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: That is so funny. Like I also just can't imagine like when I was a kid, like my dad was a psychiatrist, Like if I saw my dad pop up on social media, I'd be so thrown off.
Speaker 2: I think they just used to this kind of nonsense, right, I think the well, I also think that's just they're used to seeing people on like social media, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like yeah, you're just Ken, I'm just Ken. Yeah, you're just dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We briefly touched on the human design test last week. What right, Yeah, I was wanted to get into it a little deeper today if y'all are open to it, sure, Okay. So basically, you go to this website it's called a humandesign dot com, and all you need is your date of birth, the time you were born, and then the city in town where you were born in and then I think it asked for your name. That's it, just all your information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what it.
Speaker 1: Looks at, what it looks at the stars, the position of the stars the minute you were born, and how that relates to the actual town you're in at the time. Where they don't explain these things.
Speaker 3: We don't know where anything gets itself.
Speaker 4: Stuff from giving our personal information. Yeah, for this, for this clarity we needed.
Speaker 1: But so what you're saying is it's all made up. Excuse me, I feel like that's what you just said. No, we don't know where they get the stuff because they've made it all up.
Speaker 3: But it's so accurate that it obviously comes from somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that accurate.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's a I'm sure there's some science or astrology associated with it.
Speaker 1: You're putting astrology and science in the same sentence in those do not go together in any way.
Speaker 3: Actually, but that's okay. Becca. It is funny though, because all this stuff, like I believe in all this stuff so much. And it was very funny because over the weekend we were talking about our attachment styles, Robbie and I because I'm insecurely, yeah, anxious attached. And he looks at me and he's kind of just like, so, how long are you going to be that? He's like, we're engaged, we're about to get married, are you that? He's like, are you insecurely attached?
Speaker 4: For life?
Speaker 3: Like is that what we're doing? I was like, that's a great question, Like I don't you know, like I only took the quiz. I think I took the quiz before I started dating him, So that's really all I've ever you know what I mean, Like I never I haven't taken the quiz inside my relationship. And I was like, Wow, what a profound question.
Speaker 4: How long are you going to be that?
Speaker 3: It's so funny, So just like an a like for the rest of our lives thing, or like you know, I would think you'd feel pretty secure now, you know. And I was like, wow, yeah, interesting perspective.
Speaker 1: Well it's here, with help and support, it's possible to overcome an anxious attachment style. So maybe, yeah, you can really what I said.
Speaker 3: With a little help and support, I thought that.
Speaker 4: I think he maybe felt that big old rock on your finger was the help and support.
Speaker 2: He thought, you know what, I know what to do to calm her anxious attachment.
Speaker 3: Right, this is going to solve it right there, put it right on her face.
Speaker 4: But but no.
Speaker 3: Well I don't know. Like now I'm like, I don't know. I've I haven't really taken the quiz.
Speaker 4: Taking the quiz, how do you feel? I think it's less about what a quiz says and more about how you feel.
Speaker 3: About they known myself to be this way. I haven't like really gone introspective on myself in a while, so maybe I need to.
Speaker 2: I think, Wait, I'm so confused because being anxiously attaches how you react to certain situations in your relationship.
Speaker 4: What do you get insecure about? How when you feel safe? If? Do you feel seen? Do you feel securely attached?
Speaker 1: Right? I'm asking that was an actual question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, I was like, I think I'm there.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 2: Then I don't know that you need to rattle yourself up by taking it online quiz.
Speaker 3: I might need to take the quiz.
Speaker 2: I don't think if you feel like you can say you're there.
Speaker 3: It's like my whole life, you're being told one thing and then it's just flips, like you know, yeah, because you take someone who need to digest this new era of myself.
Speaker 1: But does it mean that you're if you're an anxious attached person, but you've been in a relationship for I don't know ten years or something, are you then are you just more susceptible to paranoia?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think it's like the anxious attached person it's always waiting for the shoe to drop right right right, which is like a horrible way terrible, yeah, horrible.
Speaker 1: So hopefully you can get past this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm there, But.
Speaker 1: Also you might be there and then something might happen.
Speaker 3: To bring it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah right right, yeah, like you're never far from it.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. It takes one little I'm right back in it right yeah. Oh man, I know, try living in it for a minute.
Speaker 2: I mean I did, I kind of did you're avoidant?
Speaker 4: No, I was not. I think I I think I've shifted. I think I had a shift.
Speaker 3: I was you can shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I lived avoid avoidantly attached for most of my life and then when I started dating Haley, it.
Speaker 3: Switched, which is tough.
Speaker 4: It's not what you want. No, you don't want to go.
Speaker 2: You want to go from anxious to secure or avoidant to secure.
Speaker 4: You don't want to go backwards.
Speaker 3: No, or avoidant to insecure feels dark.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you it was a shift.
Speaker 3: Is a shift in the shift.
Speaker 4: To darkness of night?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, So you are in the human design You're a manifestor.
Speaker 3: That's right. Only eight percent of the population is a manifestor.
Speaker 4: Wow, sang Son.
Speaker 3: But in terms of career, manifestors possess a strong ability to initiate projects. Though they often face challenges in sustaining energy levels, they thrive in roles where they can initiate projects. In terms of relationship, manifestors nurture healthy relationships by openly communicating their need for autonomy and freedom, while emphasizing the importance of informing before taking action.
Speaker 1: How many of these do we need?
Speaker 3: So many?
Speaker 1: Like we have the horoscopes. We have this. Now we have the life path numbers, love languages. Do we know? Do we need all these?
Speaker 3: Yes? Because the more knowledge is power? Mark, do you not feel more powerful when you know this stuff about you?
Speaker 1: I know I've met myself and I don't know that this is accurate. And I don't know that any of it met yourself. See that's the problem. That's how you do it. You say this sounds like you. No, it doesn't, Oh, because you don't know yourself. Wouldn't I know myself better than the life path number would know myself?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Boy, they just they see you coming with this stuff, don't they? You are.
Speaker 3: I'm the target. I'm totally the target.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: She's like, well, I got to take a test, and I'll let you know, take my attachment test.
Speaker 4: You know, I can tell you to feel the relationship. Do you feel secure to not get back to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yours could say like you're a huge sports fan. He'd be like, am I I don't think I am. I've never liked sports before. I need to start watching sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me explore it. Maybe I'm missing something. But maybe they just wrong locked the inner child in myself.
Speaker 1: But couldn't they just be wrong? Nope, because seems very General's.
Speaker 3: Because a projector so. Projectors represent twenty percent of the human design population.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is Mine's actually quite interesting. So unlike generators and manifestors, they await invitations aligning with valued opportunities. Embracing this way strategy is key to their effectiveness. Understanding their human design enhances their potential thriving on rest in short bursts of work, they require ample time to recharge.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a question. How many of these are there?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's four because there's a generating manifesto.
Speaker 3: I think that's what Mark's a manifesting general.
Speaker 1: That's sure, a tried and true, born and raged. So there's eight billion people on Earth. Saying that there's two billion of each of these, and all those two billion people have these traits.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not all evenly dispersed exactly, Mark.
Speaker 1: I don't think that helps the argument, though. What I'm saying is there's billions of people and they all fit into one of these categories.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, we're all humans, Mark, Not everyone's going to take the test.
Speaker 3: Also at the end of the day, Yes, that is accurate.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is important. This is important.
Speaker 2: They thrive when their gifts are appreciated, fostering meaningful connections while preserving boundaries. Rest is crucial, requiring partner understanding. Although drawn to certain types, successful relationships are possible through mutual respect.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So basically it says you projectors bring unique strengths to the workplace, such as understanding systems and guiding others towards efficiency, but traditional work structures can be challenging due to their inconsistent energy.
Speaker 3: Becca, that's so Beca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but most of what you just read is true of a lot of people, especially the projectors, but especially the nice stuff. Everyone takes those compliments as like, yep, that's me for sure.
Speaker 4: I do that nice to be like I don't.
Speaker 1: But rest is crucial. Everybody in the world could be like, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Do need to know, but like how much you and Tanya rest is very different than how much I rest?
Speaker 4: Okay, because manifested to.
Speaker 1: Justify laziness, aren't you with this point?
Speaker 4: Is cent noon?
Speaker 2: But I when I when I know a lot of No, it's because I'm a projector allet like when I did the Bachelorette. But like all the socializing, I have to I need a day of like nothingness, like don't look at me, don't talk to me, like Tanya called me, and I was like, I'm having my day of nothing and you're trying to talk about work and I have to cut you off right, oh god.
Speaker 1: But also I don't honestly, I don't think you're lazy. I think if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Be said that. My test didn't say I was lazy. Said I needed to rechart.
Speaker 1: You said, okay, But I don't want you to take me the wrong way. I think about you that you could do a rewarding radio show if you wanted to do it.
Speaker 4: But I need time to recharge. I want to go.
Speaker 2: If I did what y'all did, I would go home and sleep. I want to go and run errands and try to get more stuff done.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, I'm good. You would do what you gotta do exactly I go to bed.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you might.
Speaker 4: I would get up.
Speaker 3: You get up and you do the morning show, and then you would have stuff to do. You need to take Phoebe to the vet. You need to get groceries. Like there's just like life, you make it happen.
Speaker 2: I appreciate, I appreciate your hope and trust and faith in me, but I want it well, Mark, what is yours that you don't see as yourself manifesting?
Speaker 1: This is so long and reading it is so what are the parts? I'm known from my energetic nature and unique approach to life? Like that everybody can say that's true of themselves. Now it's like unique are just generic. They throw them out there so that it matches everybody, and everybody go, yeah, that's me. In relationships, they inspire with their creativity and drive and may face misunderstanding to their nonlinear style. I don't know what any of that means. Got a wife and we haven't a nice time? Like, there's no none of that's actually the work work.
Speaker 3: You excel in the workplace due to their ability to respond and manifest, making them versatile and dynamic. They thrive and environments that allow them to utilize their energy, creativity, and rapid manifestation abilities, but may feel constrained by rigid structures. That's you, it's not me.
Speaker 4: He loves rigid structure.
Speaker 1: I love I am born to be rigidly structure.
Speaker 2: I don't know a more rigidly structured person, Like, but.
Speaker 1: Do you see how your brain just made that fit me even though it's completely not.
Speaker 3: Me because I don't think I think rigid structure. I think in terms of work, because that's what we're looking at here. A rigid structured job would be. You do not work in a rigid structured job.
Speaker 1: I mean I, but I kind of do. I don't do nine to five, but my days on the morning show are rigidly structured. I know when I'm getting up, I know what I'm eating my oatmeal, I know when I'm starting the show. I know what I'm doing after the show. It's structure. I thrive on structure.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say it's rigidly structured your work environment, okay, Like rigidly structured would be like a doctor in the O R.
Speaker 1: Becca's right, though, and I disagree with that because a doctor in the O R has a lot of stuff coming. Beca's right that I when she said I'm the most rigidly structured person, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta say, like, you eat your same things every well, every night of the week, every.
Speaker 1: Day, same I'm boom structured.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm getting close to that. I'm creeping up you originally, Like between our meal prep, I'm like, I literally feel like I meaning the same four things. I just go in the fridge and let me take that and take that and go. Yeah, it's kind of nice as a projector.
Speaker 4: That's a projector.
Speaker 2: That does not sound blissful to me, But I'm happy for y'all. All right, Well, you know, to each their own to be open to the outcome.
Speaker 4: Possibility is not attached to the outcome. There we go.
Speaker 2: That's all for now, because Tanya, we have to get you off to the iHeart Awards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mama's got, Mama's gotta go.
Speaker 2: There's a part of me that feels like she thinks those are the worst.
Speaker 3: Mama's gotta go. I sing it to myself often, So what's the real song? I don't know, but I sing it to my dog whenever I leave the house. Mamma's gotta go.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those blind karaoke challenges? I really want to that might be enough. I don't know how we could do.
Speaker 1: I think we can do that, but it's so funny.
Speaker 4: As a TikTok video.
Speaker 1: The original song at Jane's.
Speaker 3: Mama's gotta go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, on that note, I gotta go, and before we hear that one more time, we're gonna end the podcast.
Speaker 4: But I will be back on Thursday.
Speaker 2: I'm doing an interview with a Golden Bachelor lady, Susan and Kathy.
Speaker 4: I'm very excited. I feel like it'll be a very giggly, giggly goosey time.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for you to chat with the Golden Bachelors as well. And I just want to say thank you for the love on the Jason Tarctic interview. Somebody commented underneath the video and said, my questions were very Alex Cooper vibes. Oh thank you. I know, pat myself to great job you.
Speaker 1: I think it's the new studio. It's bringing out the best.
Speaker 3: The best of me. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll be back Thursday. Have a great week. We love you so much.
Speaker 3: Bye bye
Speaker 2: H