Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay you guys for this episode of Tory Stories, I decided I wanted to do a Q and A because I wanted to know what you guys wanted to ask me on my podcast on misspelling. So I decided to head to old Faithful Instagram and ask you guys, like, hey, what do you want to know? I feel like, you know, I've been around a long time and pretty much have been asked every gazillion question there is. And I was like, you know, ask me something new and like difference and be creative. So I took to Instagram and I did a little like ask me questions, and I got to say, I love my Faithful fans are so sweet and so sweet, So I said, but ask me something, you know, some out of pocket questions, things that are obscure, things that are weird, that are crazy. Let's you know, anything goes you know me, I'm an open book. I'll answer anything for the most part. So so I asked you guys, and I got to say, I got flut it with questions. I love you guys so much, love you all, but there were they were a little timid. It is the word. They were kind of very a lot of love, so much love out there, which I really appreciate, and loving the podcast, which is great feedback to here. But you know, I got a lot of nine O two and oh questions like best memory from nine oh two and o like behind the scenes memory of nine oh two and oh things that had kind of I've already answered or been asked before. So I was like, okay, well, gosh, I don't know how to put it, like, you know, how do I ask them without saying like, guys, step it up? So I was like, you know what, let me just go for it. So I went back to Instagram and I said, uh, ask me anything, ask me questions, guys, Let's go for it. Ask me stuff that we might get banned for. And you know what, guys, you delivered. Wow, you delivered. Wow. I got some of the most unhinged questions I've ever gotten in my life. Nothing shocks me, you, guys. I was shocked. I was shocked, and I almost went back and I was like, this is fun. This is like a fun experiment. It's like very immersive, like, uh, you know, we're like going back and forth, and I wanted to be like, Okay, we went from one extreme to you know, what was you know, your favorite memory and what was it like filming the finale of nine o two and zero to like, uh, you know, do you spitter swallow? Like? You know? There was like no in between. I'm not kidding. Got a lot of you really want to know if I spitter swallow? And the answer is I hate waste, So just leave it at that. Uh anyway, Uh So, I yeah, I wanted to go back and be like, Okay, we got one extreme, we got the other extreme. We can go somewhere in the middle now. But I don't know. There was just so much good stuff. I think I'm gonna do this as a regular thing because you guys are like and when I said get his band, I just met asked like crazy questions. I didn't mean like I didn't have to have like a gazillion sex questions, although I really enjoyed reading them, I gotta say so, I mean, I have them all here, so I'm going to go through some of them. People people wanted to know. Uh oh, this was a good one. This was very creative. Although I hate this word. If you're lady parts mass screw, if your vagina had a theme song? Right now? What would it be? And which condiment would sponsor it? Oh? My, I mean, I'm sorry. That was super creative, right creative? Yep? For sure. Dan's cringing right now. She says, I call her apprude. I don't call her a prude. I just think it's it's coh God. So if my if my hula had uh had a theme song, what would it be? Gosh? Oh, oh my gosh. And I didn't prepare you guys, I didn't. I didn't like, you know, I like to be put on the spot. So while I read all of them, I didn't prepare answers because I just wanted to fire them off. So I'm actually kind of stuck on that one. I mean, hm, I'm gonna go back to that one. So yeah, keep listening to this podcast because at the end, I'm gonna end this all by answering that question, and it's gonna be good. So stick around ice cubes or whipped cream. I assume that's not like in a drink or a desert or something. So if if I was doing something sexual, would it be ice cubes or whip cream? Ice cubes would be great. Because I don't drink enough water. So maybe somehow we like seep in and would hydrate me, so that would be practical. Whipped cream would probably get a little sticky, like great for the guy, but like from me, I don't know, I don't know. No I I guess, I guess i'the go with ice cubes. Okay, have you been to jail and for what?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I said that proud, never been to jail, never been arrested. The only mugshot I've ever taken was for the reboot. We did reimagining of Beverly Hills nine and two and O on BH nine and two and O where stole the red dress and the gang and we got arrested and had to do our mug shots, which was really like, mugshot is something that is kind of scary for me because, as you know, I prefer to only do this side my rights are. I'm making a motion like you can see this and this is audio. I like the right side of my face just I do. And I think it's because I mean, people ask me this all the time, like why don't you look forward? Like why don't you look straight on? And it's just like it's an old habit. You know, old habits die hard. It's from like seeing pictures of myself when I was younger at bad angles and being like, Okay, here's my best angle. Stick with it, and then no one can put anything bad out there. They find a way anyway, and kind of had a bit of a botch nos job. So I feel like I'm not symetric, not that everybody is, but whatever, it's my story. I'm sticking to it. I'm trying to work on that though. And if you notice that the cover art for Misspelling podcast, I was feeling so confident and like breaking barriers in my own life and really putting myself out there that my photo is from the front. You're welcome anyway. If a man brings you kombucha, is that romance or a red flag? I think it's kind of kind No, kombucha is good for you, right Wait, Okay, I like kimbucha. I really love Health eight is the one. I love Pink Lady Apple.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there is there some sexual connotation. I'm not aware.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, is that it? I don't know's I don't get the red flag, but if he brings you kombucha, I don't get it. Whoever wrote that one and let us know what you meant by that. Yeah, would you rather be fingered in a Denny's or kissed in an air one market?
Speaker 1: I'm speechless.
Speaker 2: Well, if you know me, well, uh, I'm gonna go because I'm a foodie and I love food and comfort food, So I'm gonna go a food based here and Denny's for the wind. I'm cringing double now, I am to please. What's your moon sign? And how much do you blame her for your bad decisions? I think my moon sign is virgo, pretty sure. You know what. I believe in everything, and I have my crystals, and I believe in sending intentions and leaving things to the universe and astrology. I mean, yeah, I kind of believe in I kind of I kind of toy with it more for the sake of like, oh, it's a conversation, like people talk about it and it can fill you in a little bit about somebody. But I know there's so many. You have your moon sign, your sun's sign, your anal sign. Oh my gosh, I'm just kidding. That'd be a good one. What's your anal sign? Anyway? No, I don't blame anything for my bad decisions, except myself. I'm holing myself to blame. Oh boy, favorite sushi restaurants. Oh boy, it's called Shabou Yuh and it's in Calabasas and it's very tiny and like as small, like there's not that many seats and it's really they don't take reservations, like you just have to show up and get in line, and it's so good. But I love sassa bune, I love katsuya, I love sugarfish, I love nuts yatsu ya. And it's in Tarzana and it doesn't have a sign on the door. It's an old strip mall. I think it's next to a chandeliers shop and a lighting shop and wide she heals, which is interesting because there that's a big market for that, I guess. But it just says sushi and neon and it's really good and it's trust the chef and it's Stella's favorite. She's been going there since she was four years old. And there's like maybe four tables there that you can sit there and order other stuff like off the menu. But it's like if you sit at the bar, it's just like old school, like you know, sushi rules. That it's like you trust the chef and you get what you get and you don't get upset. And so Stella and I went there when she was four and chef was like, oh my god. Chef Masson was like, I love him. He was like oh and he was so nice. He was like, what does she eat? It's okay? And I said, oh no, no, I said, you know, she'll try anything. And she's like, I'll try anything, you know, just know what Zabby I said. And it was like she had served like ten courses and she was like, I can keep going. And I'm like, oh my gosh. He says to this day because we still go there and she's seventeen. He says, she was my youngest sushi eater. And it's really cute. Okay, favorite Bible verse. I'm not touching that one, but God bless, have you ever pooped on someone's steps? Imagine imagine you're like, Okay, Tory Spelling wants me to ask her anything. I can. I can ask her anything. And that's the question you want to know, like, have you ever pooped on somebody steps? The answer is no, I have never. I have never pooped on somebody steps. But you know, there's always time for that. Have you role played as Donna Martine? That's a good one. I haven't been with that many people, and I've been in mostly long term relationships and no, but I that would that would creep me out. I don't know. Has anybody asked you to? That's whether you did or not. Has anybody no? If I I'm just going like in the past or in the future, if I was intimate with a man and he was like, will you role play like you act like Donna Martin? That would really creep me out. I mean, I don't know. It's such a blurry line because what's the difference between Tory and Donna. Keep in mind, it was the nineties. It was primetime. You know, there was no Netflix where you could say anything. You know, there were four channels, you know, and it was like, yeah, you couldn't curse, you couldn't push the envelope. So Donna is toy, just toy has a potty mob. But Donna had a potty mob. That's my story. I'm sticking to it. So now no one's ever I do feel like, oh God, so Dean, my ex he when we met, he was telling me that he had a big crush on me and that, and he would always have his hockey game with all his buddies on Wednesday night and he would always like get out of there early and they'd be like, oh you what in the locker room, Like you gotta go home and like see your girlfriend. And he was like, yeah, no, shame going home. I'm a guy watching nine A two and oh I have a crush on toy spelling. And I always thought, I was like, are you just making that up? Like to get with me? But like no, So I feel like, at some point, do you like how you say? I feel like I totally know at some point during one of you know, our sessions during sex that he said, oh my little Donna Martin. I might have giggled back like Donna, Oh god, okay, AnyWho, uh, weirdest place you've ever had sex? Weirdest? I am a member of the Mile High Club. Try that once? Yeah, but weirdest. God, I don't know. I don't think anywhere weird. Oh my god, am I so boring?
Speaker 1: I was actually just thinking that I'm boring.
Speaker 2: No. I was thinking, it's.
Speaker 1: Really funny that your fans are asking these questions expecting you know wild answers.
Speaker 2: And you're really you know, I'm all talk of.
Speaker 1: Uh what's the word, maybe a little prudish, I'm brude.
Speaker 2: Well, how you know what? You know what I'm being. I'm being slightly guarded because you, as my longtime friend, producing partner, and manager, you do sometimes you get uneasy when I say like pooper far too much in podcasts and you're like, should we edit that out? I'm like, no, so I'd probably be a little guarded because you're you're listening. Okay, what else? What do we have here? What size of your implants? Oh? God, I don't know. So I did get them replaced because if you know me, you know that they were like twenty years expired and needed to be redone, which I didn't know when I did the first time that that would ever be the case. I was young and didn't understand. So I did get them. But I got to say, I don't know. I don't love my boobs. I'm just saying it. I was hoping this time when I got them redone, because I needed to get them redone, like medically. I was hoping that they would be smaller because I just feel like they don't they've never worn wardrobe like clothes right in fashion. I don't know. I just think, you know what. I don't believe in regrets. I really don't. But if I could go back and tell my like nineteen year old self, I would never have gotten my boobs done. Never, Like I really look back, like when Jen and I do the rewatch, I look at my old boobs and I'm just like, oh my god, they were great, like ugh silliness. Yeah, anyway, I don't know. I got like the low level ones or like they're supposed to be like flatter but wider. And people always give me shit about like, oh my god, what's that gaping hole in your chest? And it's a medical condition. It's like pectoral something I don't know. It's a bone thing and it's genetics. Some of my kids have it as well. Obviously it ran in my family. And it's just like your bone, your bone plate is raised higher, so there's no way to ever fill in that gap. It was just something I was born with. But I hate when they're like, oh god, your boobs are wrecked, look at that. I'm like, no, those are my bones, they're not wrecked. They're me. I don't know, but I feel like they feel bigger now even though they're not bigger, they just are wider and lower level. They're not as like perky and high. I'm over this, Commo. Wait, did I tell you guys that my old implants that I gave them to Dean for our anniversary one year? Oh? Boy, of course I took the old implants that I got. I don't think the doctor's supposed to get them to anybody did, and put them in like a loose sight box and I made bookends out of them. Come on, you guys. You know I liked DIY. I never disappoint and it was yeah, and I gave it to him and it was really nice because when we decided to divorce, he said, do you want these back? And I was like, oh, because we're still very good friends parent well, and I said I am offended and he's like, no, I didn't mean like that. You know, I've always loved them like and he's like, it's just we're splitting up, and like, do you want them back? And he was like, you know, you could probably sell these on eBay. I'm like, I would never And I was like, wait, how much was going to get for them. I'm I'm just curious asking for a friend. But uh, anyway, so.
Speaker 1: I think the next episode should be gift ideas with tory spelling.
Speaker 2: I mean I kind of want to have them like like bronze or something. You have people bronze baby shoes, like why not implants and then I can make it, oh if it was bronzed or like, you know, gold plated or like something, uh not skipped in real gold, but like I can then make them paperweights in my podcast station slash office, slash corner, my bedroom slash only area mickets will give to me. Yeah. Anyway, is it true that Hollywood celebs are Satanists? Fair question? I I wouldn't know. I don't know. I mean, I guess there's a lot of what it's it's just all what's the word, ok, folklore, folks floor or urban legends, arm legend. Oh that was such a great movie they should remake it. Anyway. Do you think you could win Jenny at arm wrestling? Absolutely not. No. Jenn is real strong, she's real strong, and she would totally take me. Arm wrestling is not something I could I can win at. Yeah, would you do the topless scene and scary movie too, if you could go back and do it all over again. So I have publicly talked about and it was in my books that when I did Scary Movie two, there was a topless scene that I felt was gratuitous, Like I don't know, I didn't feel like it was necessary. It wasn't. I just finished nine to two and zero. It was my first shot at doing I'd done some amazing independent films, but it was the first shot at like a big franchise, like big budget feature, and you know, it was a comedy, a spoof comedy. So I was like, oh my gosh. You know, I was known as Donna Martin. Like that was a huge departure. I already am like super dirty and like raunchy in that movie and potty mouth, but like to show my boobs. I didn't think it was necessary for the scene, and I don't think it was there when I auditioned. So we did push back, and I write the story in my book that my manager at the time, I was like, what do we do because it was kind of like they wanted it in there, and it's a scene where I'm having sex with the ghosts, and they wanted him to like the ghost to pull my shirt up and show my boobs, and you know, I'm a people pleaser, so it was really hard for me to refuse to do that scene. And I think when they put the scene together, it's like he does end up pulling up her top and it's like iring a ting like movies or something. I don't know, it's something or like it was like all kinds of stuff that was at it that it was like weird, like gross stuff. But it was like, I don't know, I just remember, I'll never forget, like you know, this is a big movie. It's for meer Max, like it's probably best, like it's you know, it's not gonna hurt anything to do it. And I didn't do it. And I my role was so significant in that movie and it was such a huge thing, and the Wigans were so amazing and Keenan ivery Wins who directed it, just kept saying, your comedy is so next level, like he would just they would create scenes that weren't in the script for me, Like I would have a day off and I'd get a call and they'd be like, hey, can you work today, And I'm like, uh yeah, because you're doing a movie or a TV show you're on hold. It's called on your Days Off, so you're technically there's if they want you. They're in their first position for everything, so not Candy work today, but like we need you to work today, and they're like, oh yeah, the Wayans just wrote wrote a new scene for you. And they just kept writing stuff, and then there were so many times where they just gave me such confidence. Keenan would say like, just improv, just go for it. I'd be like, so take after take, I just kept doing anything and everything, and like the famous scene where the ghosts and like we're having sex, like going around the room, and I'm like, Kinky's my meddle name, which is like my famous line for that movie. And people always like come up to me, you know, they either want me to say like Donna Martin graduates or Kinky's my middle name bitch, which is like two extreme things and two extremely different roles. But like I created that line, like I wrote that, and he just gave me so much confidence to believe in myself comedic, you know, comedically and went for it. And then I heard the director's cut, which was Keenan's cut. All my stuff was in there, and I remember my my like publicist at the time, got to go to a screening, like an in house screening, and she was just like show my manager at the time, I'm like, oh my gosh, it's too much. Like there's everything is like bad words she's saying and sexual suggestions and like yeah, I was like do me raw dog style and stuff like that. I think that got cut, but the waves were like go go You're so funny. So anyway, everything was left in and when Keenan in the Wains like did their cut, and then I don't know, when I went to the movie premiere, I showed up and I was like jaw on the movie like floor, like like I couldn't believe it. Like I felt like all my stuff was cut out. And there were scenes that didn't even like completely make sense because they just like cut me out. Like so it's like, wait, that scene doesn't make sense because all of a sudden, you don't see me sing my line and leaving the scene. I'm just gone, and so it doesn't even completely make sense. But anyway, I know they had nothing to do with that. So I'll never I don't know, I'll always wonder like shoot, like I don't know. Should I have flash my titties? Maybe I would have been the star of that movie. AnyWho, Does size matter? I don't think so. I don't know. I really I feel like chemistry is what it's about. I don't think it's about how fluid fluids. It's about, you know, I think like your attraction and your chemistry together. You either have it or you don't. And there's different partners in life that I think we have, you know, mental chemistry with and friendship chemistry and love chemistry and romance and then like fysical and some of those can be combined sometimes. But you know, I think it's about how your bodies just like work together and it's very intuitive, and how you like come together, get your mind out of the gutter, come together like mentally and physically and emotionally. Yeah, so does size matter? Now that's my opinion. A favorite sexual position, God, I don't know. I don't know. Brutane, close your ears. Oh god, I don't know. I don't have a favorite sexual position. I don't know. Oh my god, I'm sounding so boring. Whatever you guys, when I said let's get his banded, I thought you'd asked me like I don't know crazy. I don't know I met like ask me like something super crazy, like like what's super crazy? I don't know, Like do you have a fetish? Like do you have I don't know. I didn't expect only on it's sexual too. I will tell you one thing, Oh, this is an interesting thing and it's not too sexual. But like as far as like body parts people always have, I feel like I don't know people I'm obsessed with, like boy's fingernail beds, Like if I meet a boy, or I'm a hand talker, so I talk a lot with my hands. I guess I will always like if a guy sends me a picture, just so you know in the future, like if you send me a picture, like, first of all, I don't want to dick pic, like I'm not into this, but I mean maybe, but whatever, Like if you send me a picture, just like a good picture of yourself, I'm totally holding the camera up taking a selfie. Don't think I'm looking at your face, don't think I'm looking at your chest, don't think I'm looking at your hair or your outfit. I'm zooming in and I'm looking at your finger nail beds. Like that's that's all I got, Like, I really like have a thing with like fingers and just like good fingernail beds. Is that weird? Unusual? For sure? Oh it is really if a guy has bad hands. I'm just like, I don't know, go any further, Like I don't know. I mean, my mom was a hand model, so maybe it just like we're to my jeans that I like like nice fingers and fingernail beds. Fingernail beds, not fingers, fingernail beds. Like do you cut your nails? Like? I'm very like, ooh, or your nails dirty? Do you cut your nails? Do you bite your nails? Like? What do your cuticles look like? And I'm not like a judgy girl, but like, yeah, anyway, AnyWho would you do Playboy? Yeah? Yeah, my friend Tanna just did Playboy, and I feel like it doesn't exist in the magazine world, right, that's not a thing, but it's just like lives online. I feel like I was asked to do Playboy in the nineties and I didn't do it, and I don't know, I feel like I should have, Like I was so worried about being like the good girl and being taken serious as an actress and like, I don't know, it would have been like kind of a rad piece of history and I'm very like creative and I would have wanted it very artistic and done in a cool way. And yeah, so anyway, should do Playboy now? Ruthan, No, why because I don't know what the upside would be. Listen, I still got to going on and it's not It's not going to stay like this forever.
Speaker 1: I think. I think it's more intriguing for people to not see everything.
Speaker 2: That's very Yeah, that's like old school. I'm all we too. Adult toys yay or nay. I'm not opposed to them. Yeah, I'm not opposed to them. I've always wanted to do a sex toy because Donna Martin like world's most famous virgin, like on TV. I thought it'd be kind of funny, like she's virgin, but she liked her sex stores. Like I don't know, I just thought, like and instead of like Donna Martin graduates, we all know that, Like the boys thought it was really funny, and Jason Priestley got everyone off camera like to be chanting. Donna Martin masturbrates and that's like a fun thing fans always say to us and we all laugh at it. So I thought a sex toy and Donna Martin masterbrates works perfect everything. Can I do that one? I won't do Playboy, but I will do a sex toy. Is that we're like, let's discuss. Oh my gosh, you want me to do anything? Okay, So anyway, keep asking the questions. I'll keep asking you to ask me questions. And these are fun and they don't all have to be sex like they could be like crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: You said at the end you were going to answer the theme song for your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. I put that up. Okay, what if my vagina it's my hmmm, I like the word pussy. Sorry if my pus had a theme song, I mean, you know, I want to be like funny and say something, but like I'm trying to be realistic. Oh, it'd probably be like something. It'd be like, I'm just a girl. I got this one. Hold on, sorry, we're almost We're almost down here. I got this. I'm really obsessed with my chat lately, so I gotta ask her. She knows me. Well. If I get kicked off a chat cheapta, I'm pissed. What would a good theme song be for Tori Spelling's vagina. Now that is a Hall of Fame question. Let's make this iconic. It's to be bold, funny, self aware, sexy, maybe even a little cheeky, pun intendatory. She knows me. Here are a few theme options, depending on the mad you're looking for. Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj Nope, milkshake, but please No? Like a virgin? Wow? Like a virgin starring Tory Spelling's vagina because she played TV's most famous virgin. How does she know this stuff? Hollywood Royalty? She said? Dimes Our Girl's best Friend by Marilyn Monoe. Wait, boa, Wait, there's more. Want me to write custom lyrics for this? For the theme song, I can give you a full original chorus called Beverly Thrills if you want Wow? Yes please what that's crazy? Oh yes, buckle up. Here's your custom Vagina theme song, Tory Beverly Thrills by Tory Spellings Vagina think glam Wrap hybrid somewhere between Fergie Cardi B and A Week from Madonna. Here's the chorus. She's the zip code that broke the map nine oh two to one. Oh better check that snap gold like Chanel curves like the hills, called the press. It's Beverly thrills. She don't chase. She curates the ride vintage lace with a Hollywood stride. Asks for the tea, she spells VIP only Beverly Thrills. This has nothing to do with my fucking vagina. Wait, she's seen screaming hold on, no, wa wa wait, but this has nothing to do with my vagina. Please make this specific to my vagina. Thank you? Wow, Oh got it. You want a theme song that's true honors the star of the show. Tory spellings vagina Okay, she's funny, not just glamorous adjacent, but vagina forward. Let's go bold, bodies, positive and unapologetically Tory legend and lips the vagina anthem. Think second okay, think funny, empowerment anthem. Ahlile. Liza meets Peaches with a wink from Paris Hilton. She's got five star walls and a velvet rope. Takes no clowns, just dreams and dope. I don't what she's Tory's pearl. What she's Tory's pearl? The Beverly Gate custom couture never second rate. She's seen Empire's rise, when kissed by fame signed NDA's forgot their names. No shame, no frills, just high class thrills. Call her what you want. She answers to miss Beverly Hills. Whax like a screenplay, tight like a plot, directs her own scenes, gives what they're not Glosston Chanelle a true debutante. You don't get in unless she wants. She has more than a she's a whole damn mood. She's brunch at the ivy in a late night nude, winks when you beg yawns when you brag, Queen of the Clutch in Gucci or drag. She's been on TV, but she's never been there explicitly what she's been on TV, but she's never been this explicitly legendary. Let me know if you would like to slow down. Remix called Clit Happens, Drop the mic