Speaker 1: This episode of the Therapy Gecko Podcast is brought to you by the official Therapy Gecko branded merchandise website. Yes, that's right, I have merch I have. You can wear my face on your body and people will point at it and go, what's that, and you'll go, I don't even know how to begin to explain it to you, but it's a Gecko guy thing, and I bought it on.
Speaker 2: Www Dot therapy gecko dot com. That's www dot therapy gecko dot com. I just released a brand new design that I wish I could show it. It's a really cool design. I wish I could show it.
Speaker 3: To you, but we're on an audio medium, so I cannot but go check it out. I got shirts, I got pins, I got crew necks, I got snickers, I got it all. Www Dot therapy gecko dot com the exact same name as the podcast you are listening to. That's www Dot therapy gecko dot com. For all of your officially branded therapy Gecko merchandise needs. Make all of your friends and all of the people around you know that you listen to this Gecko podcast. It is very important for the people around you to be aware of that Okay, all right, www dot therapy Gacko dot com. Okay, let's get into the calls. Goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night. He's teaching your.
Speaker 4: Expert all from Sierra.
Speaker 3: Sierra.
Speaker 4: Hey, geck, what's up?
Speaker 3: You know, Sierra? Can you so missed so many things? Do you mean, what's up with me? Or just what's up in the world in general? Because I don't. I really I'm an expert on what's going on in my world, but I as far as the world at large, you know, I feel like I feel like I'm working through, you know, personal problems that you know, I you know, I mean, I know that there's a lot of problems pressing the earth, like climate change and wildfires and politics. But I'm too busy trying to think about what I'm gonna eat for dinner tonight and that, and is that selfish? Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I only have so much brain power.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 4: Think about yourself, man, Yeah, it's okay, think about you. It's really fine to take yourself as a priority. I'm just gonna like fangirl for a little bit because I I've been listening to you, like your podcasts or like a street run you like get me through my work day. I just want to say, like, thank you for doing you and like it's.
Speaker 7: The same that.
Speaker 4: You like see someone across the street and like I I wonder what he does when he goes home, and like that's what your podcast is for me, and like lets me know, you know, there's guys that want to fuck like minotaurs, and you know people that are like totally the swingers and they're okay with it. I just think you're with it and it makes me I leave your streams like thinking it's okay.
Speaker 8: Not to know what's going on.
Speaker 4: And it is a blessing and a curse to have problems and have feelings about having problems because this is life and life is like an amazing thing to have, even if it's shitty sometimes. So I just want to thank you, honestly.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Sarah. I really appreciate all the Sierra and not Sarah, thank you so much, Cierra for all those kind words. I must ask you now after having listened to the podcast, after having listened to the stream, after having you know, really enjoyed the voyeuristic experience of learning so many things about so many people. Uh uh through this, through this stream, uh, you must have Sierra formed some idea perhaps of what you might say were you to ever appear on the Therapy Get Goo show. And I am curious what that might be.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know I've been thinking about this all day. I'm like, fuck, I had to have something great, okay. I mean we can get like personal and I could talk about like my personal problem, or I could just talk about something dramatic that happened to me.
Speaker 7: You'll know.
Speaker 4: When you hear something spicy or it makes you sound like a massol maybe or something that's like I just kind of deal with this throughout my life.
Speaker 3: You know what I wanna. I want to let's get spicy. I want to hear the spicy thing.
Speaker 4: All right. So I used to work at this restaurant. I like went back because my unemployment, like I was running out, so I had to like go back to this old job. And then in the meantime, I was conversating with a He's like a dishwasher, but he you can tell that he's mentally not all there, trying to say it nicely like challenge in a way.
Speaker 9: So I would talk to him.
Speaker 4: You know, conversate and then of the day he asked for my numbers, and I, you know, I gave it to him like oh bad, saying no. Well, of course, like the first day he's like ask me, you know, and some things about wasn't the DC Show and all that stuff. And then it became because your boyfriend looked through your phone and I said no, no, because you know, we trust each other. I don't have to worry about that. And then and sueing was instally the question was like, yeah, my aversion all this. I just thought, okay, maybe he doesn't know about things, so like I don't like yeah, and just like like what are blue jobs like or whatever? So like I was like, all right, I'll let you know. Like what I kind of thought it was funny. It's like a thing that I'm doing throughout the day, like yeah. And then it became obsessive and he would call me like three times in a row, and I had to be like, hey, buddy, you know when I hear we could be saying, I didn't mean like you can text me all day, So you know, I kind of had to like put him in this way. It's made it made me we go back to There was a kid in my high school who had down.
Speaker 8: Syndrome, and the rumor was, oh.
Speaker 4: He kind of like advanced it up when he's around the girls, so like they won't yell at him if they if he accidentally touches the boom.
Speaker 10: So like that what.
Speaker 11: I felt like I was going through.
Speaker 4: It was like he knew I was being nice to him to then just make it a raunchy conversation where then I eventually start feeling like uncomfortable. So I kind of I don't know, I feel like a dick. But so yeah, that's that's all I got.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're a dick. I mean, listen, you have you have your boundaries.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You have every right to have those boundaries respected, you know. I mean what was he do? Was he like he was sexting you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like it would be yeah, Like it was like if I was your it would be like, uh, what if I touched your boom? Like I mean, you gotta do a lot more than.
Speaker 11: Just touching boom.
Speaker 4: But that's where like comedy came from. But like if I was your boyfriend's like whoa woa, buddy? You know, Like I didn't think that we were talking about this. It's just like you maybe.
Speaker 3: When you said you said just did you say just now that's where the comedy came from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of funny, Like who's gonna be like what am I gonna? What are you gonna do if I you know, touch your boob or give a whole honk?
Speaker 13: Like that's nice?
Speaker 3: You know, you know there's a couple. There's a lot of elements here, you know. Was it nice of you to sort of I don't even know what you would call this, but uh, deriving comedy from this person probably not the nicest thing to do. Uh, I don't know, this is Uh did did you feel as though this this this these sexual conversations did you like I don't know, were you like inviting them in any way?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: I mean like if you asked you like here, it would be I can ask you a question, And I was like sure, like you're you know you're gonna ask anyway, So like yeah, I ask, and then it would be like would you give me a blow drop? And I'm like, whoa, whoa, why are we talking about me? And I don't know, give me a little chuckle because it's just some some men have the crazy confidence that just jump the friend hurdle. I mean, I have a boyfriend anyways, but jump that friend hurdle, Like all right, I'm gonna I can see what I can get from you.
Speaker 8: So that's I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I sound like a fucking asshole, but it's too late now. But I just I got a little chuckle of like I can't believe, like this is where the direction is going. You know, you were just asking me like what my favorite like type of music was, and then boom, You're like would have I would have my parents were gone for the weekend and we were alone kind of thing.
Speaker 3: What is the current status of this relationship? Are you guys still texting?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: I well, funny a funny thing as I'm watching the stream as of trying to get on the line, which I can't believe I'm one of the first like one of those people was like this is the first time I'm calling kind of thing. So like, as I'm waiting to get in line for the queue, he's like calling me and we haven't talked for a few days, and he's like, I don't know where it's like ten thirty where I am. And he's just like bomboarding me with calls, So of course, I mean, you're priority ways more than that. So I just ignore them. So I don't know what they would what they could have been about.
Speaker 3: Well, I have no guidance for you in this situation. I would say, Okay, I wasn't act. I would say, though, you know, uh uh, probably not the best idea to use this guy for comedy. Also not good for him to be asking a random strangers these questions. You know. I mean, good luck with whatever you decide to do with this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean it's nothing. I mean I don't I don't work it there anymore anyway, So I just uh, I answered something spicy, and I don't have much going on other than that unless we want to talk about like actual therapist stuff. But I know you're not certified, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: Well listen, Sier. I appreciate very much you sharing with us this evening, and thank you again for the kind words.
Speaker 4: Very thank you, Gick.
Speaker 8: I love I love you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go see chat shooting on you right now, so thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Sake.
Speaker 4: I hope, I hope the calls get better. You know, we don't get a lot of people dropping calls.
Speaker 3: That is what it is. But thank you so much. Here you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about that. I don't know how I feel about anything that ever happens.
Speaker 14: Ever, all from Jay Jay.
Speaker 5: Yes you called me, Yes I didn't.
Speaker 3: What's your deal?
Speaker 5: My expectations are too high for everything.
Speaker 3: Your expectations are too high for everything? Yeah, man, this is a class It's a classic issue. I'm so glad. I'm actually really glad you called in because this is one of my favorite topics.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Tell me about the last time your expectations were extremely high for something and they were brutally, brutally really destroyed and you were left disappointed.
Speaker 5: Well, So the other day, I wanted pizza. So I saw the commercial for Little Caesars their new pepperoni stuffed crust, and I was I was thinking, that looks pretty freaking good. So I was like, fuck it, there's a pizza place. It was a Little Caesars right around the corner. I'll go get me a little Caesar pizza. Well, the commercial claim there's nine feet of pepperoni.
Speaker 3: So claim that there was nine feet I was.
Speaker 5: I was promised nine feet of pepperoni in this commercial.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, there's nine feet of pepperoni in the crust, on.
Speaker 5: The whole pizza. It was it was like there was so there was a lot of pepperoni.
Speaker 3: Why would you I was surprised at of pepperoni on your pizza.
Speaker 5: I didn't want it. The commercial promised it to me.
Speaker 3: How big was the pizza?
Speaker 5: It was a good sixteen inch diameter.
Speaker 3: How would nine feet this is your fault, how would nine feet of pepperoni even fit on a sixteen inch diameter pizza?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm I'm no a mathematician. That's what I was promised.
Speaker 3: I was told, all right, continue what happened next?
Speaker 5: Well, so of course, wow, I got interested. I measured it out. Sure, So I measured every single slice of pepperoni out and I stacked it. Yeah, And of course it was only like two feet of pizza of pepperoni.
Speaker 3: Still two feet of pepperonis a lot.
Speaker 5: So then I stacked it edge to edge. They were pretty damn close, but they were still like, I leave the pepperoni out and next to each other. It was only it was only seven seven feet and three sixteenths of an inch. That's still a lot of pizza or a lot of pepperoni. But it wasn't nine feet and I was very disappointed and it ruined the experience of the pizza for me.
Speaker 3: Did it ruin the rest of your day?
Speaker 5: Luckily not?
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 5: I had other things to do that day and that brightened my day up. But I was disappointed with the pizza.
Speaker 3: Did how long did the effects of this disappointment last for you?
Speaker 5: Oh? A few hours? A few hours, about three o'clock to six. I'm over it. I'll think about it again, though, and it'll piss me off.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 3: Jay? You know, Jay, Expectations are different from hopes. I hope that you lower your expectations, but keep your hopes where they are, because you know, I wouldn't want you to experience so many situations like this in which you have high expectations, or rather high hopes for a great pizza experience, and then those hopes are crushed and then you decide never to hope again, because that would be a miserable existence for you. And I want you to maintain the hope that you have. But as far as your expectations go, you should lower them. Expect the worst, but hope for the best.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a pretty good way to live your life. You know, some people would object and say you'd always hope, but you know it's it's my hopes were crushed a little bit by that. But if I had known, if I had hoped not to get nine feet and I ended up with seven and three sixteenths of an inch, I'd i'd be out of my pants excited for that much Pepperoni.
Speaker 3: I just go to the store, man, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But what I want to do with what I want to do with the whole thing at Pepperoni, It's got to sit in the fridge.
Speaker 3: You got to do with nine feet of pepperoni?
Speaker 5: I was gonna eat it on a pizza. That's totally different.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for sharing, Jay. You have a good rest of the night, you too.
Speaker 14: Can I.
Speaker 11: All from moments?
Speaker 3: Moments moments moments.
Speaker 8: Moment like movement Valley?
Speaker 3: I have I have moved done?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 11: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Tell me?
Speaker 5: Anne?
Speaker 3: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 8: I just got done washing my hair. I didn't expect you to answer, so I'm kind of nervous, but I'm grateful.
Speaker 11: That you answered.
Speaker 3: Oh, Okay, why do you let me answer you thing. Are you a nervous person in general?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: Not really, only getting nervous when other people getting nervous. Like I work at Starbucks, so it's a lot of anxious people around me all the time. So I kind of have to battle that every time.
Speaker 3: We're anxious people around you all the time. With these anxious people, are they the customers or your fellow co workers, my coworkers? Why are they so anxious?
Speaker 8: Because Starbucks is a crazy chaotic ass place. I mean.
Speaker 14: It is crazy.
Speaker 3: Starbucks is a crazy chaotic ass place.
Speaker 11: Yes, very much so.
Speaker 3: And why would you say it's so crazy? Let me ask you a question here, and well, do you feel as though, secretly, secretly, secretly, secretly you're actually attracted to the chaos of Starbucks and that is what continues to compel you to work there.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not attracted to it at all. I want to leave. I'm trying to find some more more local, like to be a Barissa, because I actually like being a Barisa. I just do not like Starbucks because it's because of like the culture of it, like it enforces it. Like they'll be like, oh, we enforce positive positivity and diversity and all of this, and then it'll be like a totally different thing, Like I don't think they pay attention to that kind of thing when they hire people, Like they just say it, but they don't pay attention to it.
Speaker 3: You know, you said they don't pay attention to it. Okay, So what have you noticed about your experience of Starbucks that has been negative and opposite to the positivity the positive vibe that they seem to project.
Speaker 8: I mean, I feel like my like coworkers, they just they don't really they're not very supportive, like they can be, but like they only do it if you're like having a manic episode or like flipping out, like say I'm on bar and then I'm like having a panic attack because they're like micro managing me. And then they'll be like, you're doing so good. But other than that, it's like you're doing horrible or they'll be like you you just wasted something. And maybe I'm focusing on the negative aspects of it, like I'm focusing on what they say that's negative to me. But most of the time it's just like I feel like I don't hear anything positive about me. I've been there for two years, never been employee of the quarter or anything. But like everyone always says, oh, I love you, I love you so much, but like I don't wait.
Speaker 3: So that is so so they are giving you some positive positive no.
Speaker 8: No, no no, But it's like they say, but then they act a different way. You know, they don't they don't show the love. They just say it.
Speaker 3: And you know, sometimes look if nobody, if you don't feel the energy, if you don't feel anyone in your corner, you gotta be your own cheerleader. Okay, you gotta look at your vanilla frappuccino and you gotta go. That's a damn good vanilla fracino. Nobody in the history of the Starbucks has ever made it of an creation, you know, quite as good as the one that I made.
Speaker 8: You know, my customer, you're right. My customers always say I've never had a complaint from a customer except for in my three months of working, like the first three months. But I've never really gotten complains from customers anymore. They're always like, I love one she makes my drinks, and I'm like, yep, Well, I have a question for you.
Speaker 3: If you are not getting the praise that you clearly deserve at this Starbucks location, you have worked there for two years? How long have you been feeling this like?
Speaker 8: They made me feel in confident from the first time I walked in there. This is what I mean by they don't forth like positivity or anything like when I first started working there, and I only turned for about a week because that's how long they train you. And after that I was thrown off the bar and everything. And I would ask questions because I didn't remember everything it was a week of training. I would ask the questions and they'd be like no, or they just wouldn't tell me anything. They just wouldn't tell me what I needed to know, and I felt very dumb. Or they would just like look at me. I'd be like, how many shocks does this get? And they would just look at me, And I'm like.
Speaker 3: All right, so you but so let me am so listen. So you've been feeling like this for two years, and yet two years you've you've you've stayed, You've continue to work.
Speaker 8: Then I'm a slave to capitalism.
Speaker 3: You're a slave to capitalism.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm broke.
Speaker 3: You're not a slave to capital.
Speaker 8: I'm going I'm nineteen.
Speaker 3: What I have. And what if I told you you had free will? I?
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 12: So with all this debt that I've.
Speaker 3: Accumulated, what are you accumulating that? Are you going? Are you in college? Yeah? Waiting college for biology? All right, that's a real thing. I want to go, but you shouldn't. All right, so you're in debt with Well? Okay, you say, have you have you? Have you gone and tried to apply at other places?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 8: I actually got another job, like I just had an interview for it and I'm waiting to hear back from them Friday.
Speaker 3: Where where are they at?
Speaker 8: It's another coffee shop, like I said, looking somewhere more local and they pay more a chain. Yeahs are you?
Speaker 13: Huh?
Speaker 3: Was the interview process good?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I think it went pretty well.
Speaker 3: Hmm. I'm sorry what were you going to say?
Speaker 8: I was saying?
Speaker 3: You said you were from Missouri forests, deserts and cold mountain slopes.
Speaker 14: Oh all right, all right.
Speaker 3: And thank you so much for calling. And I wish you the best of and please look am I say this to you? I say this to everyone who feels like they don't get the praise they deserve. You gotta sometimes you gotta be your own fucking cheerleader.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm trying.
Speaker 8: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Next time you, next time you, next time you pour a cup of just regular black coffee, I want you to look at it and go Nobody could have poured that fucking coffee the right the exactly the way that I did. I'm a genius. I am the most valuable Starbucks employee that ever lived. Because I believe it is true, and I want you to believe it is true.
Speaker 8: But yourself, all right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 12: Have a good way, Paul from Caleb.
Speaker 16: Okay, I wanted to talk to you about my new job. Sure, I live in the Bay Area and I originally got a job working for a defend attorney. I'm still in college, but uh I I work for a defense attorney and I like the work a lot, like what I do, but you know the nature of the work.
Speaker 5: It's like I've lost some friends over it, you know, because of you know, the kind of clients we take, and it's just been bumming me out.
Speaker 3: I guess you're a defense attorney. Do you do you like a criminal defense attorney?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 16: Well, I'm not sorry, I'm not a defense attorney.
Speaker 5: I'm like a paralegal.
Speaker 16: I work for a defense attorney. I'm still in college, but I want to be a defense attorney.
Speaker 5: That's correct, That's correct.
Speaker 3: Okay. Uh And you say you've been losing friends over this.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, like, uh, I live in Berkeley. I guess where I go to school, actually Berkeley, California. And it's you know, the political like you know, everyone's kind of like to the left, I guess, which I am too. But you know, I tell people about some of the clients that we take in and we take like, you know, alleged rapists and.
Speaker 5: Stuff like that. And that's and I I've also also I've also like friends friends over that, like people, you know, people who are like, well, if you were really uh you really stood with rape victims and victims of sexual assault, you wouldn't be helping to get them acquidit or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, what is your interest in this career path?
Speaker 5: Well, I want to be a come on defens attorney.
Speaker 16: And I I like, I like the idea of you know, I like I like the adversarial nature of our core system where it's like, you know, one party against the other. And I was I'm on the debate team right now. And I was always good at debating and stuff, So you know, I like I like debating.
Speaker 5: I like arguing.
Speaker 16: I like uh, you know, proving a point, even if it's something aren't necessarily believe in.
Speaker 11: So doing.
Speaker 3: And I like the fact that here's the thing, the way that the court system works, everyone gets no matter what you're uh suspected of doing, you get legal there. You want to be like a public defender.
Speaker 16: Oh no, I'm going to own my own business. I want to be a private defense attorney.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, sure. Well look, I mean you know that's how the court system works. Is you get a defense attorney if you have been accused of committing a crime. You know, right, that's now that's a tough gig. You know, I personally would not want to do that, but I mean it's a legitimate career.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 16: And you know I think, uh, you know, my my friends call me like they call me anihilist, which I don't I don't agree with. They call me an iilist because they're like, well, when you own your own firm, are you going to take like rapists or whatever? And I'm like, yeah, like you know, I'll take whoever, whoever pays me money, I'll tell I'll defend any one.
Speaker 14: And you know I don't.
Speaker 16: I don't think they just they don't understand, like the the thrill I get I get out of, Like they don't understand how how much I enjoy doing this, and it just it just hurt hurtful.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I'm not here to judge anyone on what career path they want to take, you know, I mean everyone gets there. You know, again, this is how the court system works. Whatever you did, you get legal defense. I mean, damn. You know, look, if this is what you want to do, then again I personally wouldn't want to do it. I you know, I'm not here to judge you and give my opinion on what I think about the thing. But if it's what you want to do, then uh, you know, you should be able to uh withstand the backlash that you might get if it's something you want to do that badly.
Speaker 5: What what do you think about the thing? I want to hear your.
Speaker 3: Opinion, you know what, you know what I think? You fucking like when people tell you that they disapprove because you know my opinion. Yeah, I'm not giving you my opinion. And you know my opinion. You're asking me for my opinion because you know that I'm gonna not agree with you, and you enjoy that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I do.
Speaker 3: I do because you enjoy adversarial arguing and that's why you want.
Speaker 5: To do it, so yet to know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I like people getting pissed off of you. That's the vibe I'm getting.
Speaker 16: I like, Yes, you're you're sort of right. I do like people getting pissed off at me. I do, like, you know, at adversarial situations.
Speaker 3: So well, here's what I understand. You like people getting pissed off of you. A bunch of people are pissed off at you. What's the problem.
Speaker 16: Okay, So I like people, you know, I don't like my friends getting pissed off of me. And I don't like them getting pissed off at me so much that they want to break it because they're like saying I'm a bad person and stuff, and I I never I don't like going there.
Speaker 5: You know. I don't like being thought of as a bad person.
Speaker 3: You don't like being thought of as a bad person? No, I think you're lying. I think you enjoy any adversarial vibes that come your way, which I mean look different. You know some some people like that you might be some sort of emotional masochist.
Speaker 16: I enjoy some address sort of vibes that don't enjoy all of them. Like I don't like it when you know, like just today, I was like walking to my bart, my you know subway, not not subway, but like it's called it's like high speed rail train we called bart in San Francisco, and the some like homeless drag addict person started like following me and chasing me and stuff. And I don't like that situation, you know, I like, I like a intellectual base.
Speaker 3: See yeah, what if they what you know, how would you let me ask you some if someone came if someone you know came up, you know, beat the ship out of you in the street, would you like give them your card afterwards and be like, hey, you know, if I assue you, I can I can at me.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's not allowed.
Speaker 16: And you say that, you know, the victim can't be the defense like the defense attorney. That's a conflict of.
Speaker 3: Interest, says, who dude, go do it.
Speaker 16: You can do the bar, the conflent and state bar.
Speaker 3: They would, Yeah, but you can. Here's what you do is you do it, and then they'll say you can't do that, and you'll go, fuck you. I can do whatever I want. I love conflict, Bring it on. This is your life now, just as you going around the world, causing as much conflict, getting as much people pissed off at you as possible, soaking it all in with this just deep pleasure. That's your life. And again I wouldn't want it. But different, you know, things for different people. Different people are wired differently. So I hope that you enjoy your battle with the court system. I hope that you enjoy the battle with your friends. And thank you so much for for calling in. And I hope that, uh, you know, I'm not mad at you. I don't. I hope you're I hope you're not upset that I'm not mad at you.
Speaker 5: No, thank you, call back again later on another day. That's allowed.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, Hey folks, it's Lyle here with an extremely brief message, just letting you know that if you are interested in supporting the stream and making it easier for me to do more therapy gecko stuff in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com. Slash Lyle forever, and for only five dollars, you can make get a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive gek Legends discord Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever. All right, back to the calls Paul from JP Jonathan, Hey, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 12: Jon?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Be gone?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 6: It's not too bad. I was just thinking, like when I called it asked for my name, and almost every situation, depending on where I'm at, I go by something different, so it's hard to like kind of think of something on the spot.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard the expression that a man who tells the truth never has to remember what they said?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because I believe that the opposite is true. A man who has a different fake name for tens and possibly even hundreds of situations has a lot to remember.
Speaker 6: You got a point there.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like if you've got into a situation in which all your different aliases have gotten mixed up and it's caused you some trouble.
Speaker 6: So see, I guess it's the people that I'm with that kind of determine my name. So when I'm at home, I go by, you know, just my first well my first and middle name. But then when I'm at work, I'm called Pope and then my friends call me JP. So it's kind of determined by the setting that I'm in.
Speaker 3: So you would consider me your friend, by the fact that you called me, that you refer to yourself to me as JP. Absolutely, now we've never met each other, we have no.
Speaker 6: But I feel like we have at least I have a connection with you. You have no idea who I am, but I definitely, over these last couple of weeks have developed the connection bond with you that you have no idea that existed.
Speaker 3: But I feel that you've developed a bond with me without me knowing that you exist.
Speaker 6: So it's actually kind of surreal because I've done that with a lot of different like different musicians and athletes, but this is the first time I've actually been able to, you know, speak to someone that I've kind of developed this one way bond with and it's it's just really interesting, very It's it's they say, you don't want to meet your heroes. But it's pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting because by the nature of what I do in comparison to a musician is, you know, all I really do is talk to people who watch me. So I do feel like I have a little bit more interaction with people who have formed these these weird sort of one sided relationships more than a you know, like like Lebron James talks to people that watch him play basketball or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I mean, uh, with those kind of guys, like you know, they they do meet and greets and they put themselves out there quite a bit. But it's it's you know, it's just like I'm almost nervous right now. It's just it's pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: JP. I have a question for.
Speaker 6: You, Absolutely go for it.
Speaker 3: What's your deal?
Speaker 6: My deal right now, I've kind of you know, gone past I wish I had like a clever one word answer, you know, the but my deal right now if I've kind of gotten past the you know, party stage of my life and I'm kind of settling down now into I guess I would say a career, but you know, have the partying behind me kind of you know, just yeah, like I'm learning different trades now and just kind of, you know, just moving on the stage. I'm twenty five, so kind of you know, have the partying done and trying to just settle down here. So yeah, I wish I had a clever one word answer for you, but yeah, my deal is just kind of.
Speaker 3: For me, JP. I have a question for forgive me if I misheard something, But are you with someone?
Speaker 6: My mom's actually in the background speaking, you know, I am on speakerphone.
Speaker 3: Here, but can I talk to her?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 3: Would would you be going to take me off speaker missus JP? Missus P?
Speaker 14: I guess how do you take it off?
Speaker 7: Speaking?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, missus P?
Speaker 13: How are you good?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? So your son JP, he tells me that he's sort of getting out of his party phase and trying to take on a serious adults career, and I want to sort of get your thoughts about where where he is in life and your perspective on.
Speaker 13: That he's doing a good job. It took we had a tragedy or his dad and my husband passed away recently, so that was tough one of the kids. And he's pulling it together and taking care of me and the house and trying to decide what path he wants to take in life. He's learning a lot of trades, and you know, he wants to move forward and get a family and settle down some day in his own house. So he's in a good path right now. It's taken a while to get to this this path because, like I said, we had a lot of heartache, but we're all working towards getting everybody healthy.
Speaker 3: And you said that JP was did a very good job of sort of stepping up and comforting everyone in this very hard time.
Speaker 13: Yes, at first it was rough, but right now he's figuring it out and doing an awesome job.
Speaker 3: That's great, that's great. What do you know, what do you hope for him?
Speaker 13: I hope to find somebody, develops a relationship that he can have for the rest of his life and you know, you have a family and a home and be happy, because that's what his goals are, that's what he would like, so I'd like them for him.
Speaker 3: How would you describe your relationship with your son.
Speaker 13: I think we're pretty close. I think it's a good, healthy relationship. We can talk open about anything, and we try to help each other good or bad. You know, we we're honest and just try to help each other, especially if we see one might be you know, dragging along. You know, we try to be there for each other.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a very valuable relationship to have, you know, not every mother and son relationship seems like it, says, you know, open and I'm close as you guys are right.
Speaker 13: I'm fortunate, yes.
Speaker 3: Glad to hear that from you. Guys.
Speaker 13: Yes, I've always told them they can come to me with anything, whether I'm going to like it or not, but you know, always come to me and we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for sharing, missus.
Speaker 13: P Well, thank you for talking to me. Here's dp.
Speaker 6: GHEK, my man, what's up?
Speaker 3: Not a whole lot of champing. I'm a get go on the computer. Thank you very much for sharing with me, JAP. I hope you and your mom have a good rest of the day.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, take care of guess.
Speaker 11: All from Hello?
Speaker 3: What year were you born?
Speaker 11: What year were born?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 3: What you read one to two? So you're nineteen?
Speaker 11: No, I'm eighteen. My birthdays in October.
Speaker 3: Your birthday is in October? Are you excited for your birthday.
Speaker 11: I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Really, why.
Speaker 11: My friend is born two days after me, So we're going to merge our birthdays and it's on a weekend.
Speaker 3: See this is interesting to me because you you find that it's better that you're you are looking full word to the fact that you will be sharing the attention on your birthday.
Speaker 11: Yes, I love my friend very daily.
Speaker 3: That's so sweet, so sweet. How old are they turning? Same age? Nineteen?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 11: No, actually he's turning eighteen.
Speaker 3: He's okay, he's turning eighteen.
Speaker 11: Yes, you love him, love him very much. He's actually my best friend's brother.
Speaker 3: He's your best friend's brother. What do you love so much about him?
Speaker 11: What I love so much about him? Well, he got me into smoking weed and that has changed my life.
Speaker 3: He got you into smoking weed and that has changed your life.
Speaker 11: Yes, I love it very much. Every single day I do.
Speaker 3: Now, you smoke weed every single day. And would you say that smoking weed every single day is at a pot positive effect on your life?
Speaker 11: Yes, Well, it's gonna be very close to people.
Speaker 3: In what way do you believe it has gotten you closer to people?
Speaker 11: Well, when you're high and you're with a group of people, you just let go, you know, like I don't. I have anxiety, so sometimes it's hard to like get close to people. But if you're if you're high, like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, Coleslaw. It's a do do you have a real therapist?
Speaker 11: Uh no, I'm trying to get one though, because I was in an accident recently.
Speaker 3: Mhm, because I'm curious what a real therapist would say about you smoking weed every day.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't think about it. I don't actively do it, but I also probably smoke weed every day.
Speaker 11: You probably smoke either.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's like a thing I don't. I don't really think about it. Like I'm not high right now, if I would hate Oh yeah, but uh uh is it a good thing to be doing at eighteen years old? Well, here's the thing is if you're doing it as a crutch to try to talk to.
Speaker 11: People, Oh no, no, no, no, no, not a crutch.
Speaker 3: How you were describing it at least?
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, definitely not a crutch, I would say. I just I live in New York City and weed is on every corner.
Speaker 14: You.
Speaker 11: I get that so easily. I was smoking back like in eighth grade.
Speaker 3: None of what you said addressed any of what I said.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be sorry. But you saying that you've been smoking since you were thirteen doesn't answer the question of are you Do you believe that you're using it as a crutch for a learner, for you know, talking to people?
Speaker 11: No, so I answered, no, I don't think I am. I think it's just super accessible, which you of itself is probably a problem.
Speaker 3: What is super accessible.
Speaker 4: Weed?
Speaker 3: That's really that doesn't answer the accessibility of weed is irrelevance to what I'm asking. You say that you say you have anxiety, which totally legitimate. Totally respect that, but that smoking weed helps you talk to people.
Speaker 11: I see where the name therapy Jacko comes in right now, because you're making me realize a little stom.
Speaker 3: What what do you believe I am making you realize?
Speaker 11: Maybe I am using you have a crutch.
Speaker 3: It's quite possible, do you know. Look, you to be ashamed of this. I'm not here to shame you, but you know you should think about that.
Speaker 11: I will think about that, Yeah, I will. I really tried to call in today for a very specific reason.
Speaker 3: Do you have to call into it for a very specific reason. Okay, what was the very specific reason?
Speaker 11: Last Friday I almost died and I wanted to call in and tell my story.
Speaker 3: How did you almost die last Friday?
Speaker 11: I almost drowned in at the beach.
Speaker 3: Were you high?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 11: Quite possibly, but not very.
Speaker 5: Do you think I got caught?
Speaker 3: Do you think it was Do you think you were so high you forgot that you got you were so hih you forgot that you were in the ocean your mind transport. I forgot you were in the ocean, and the daisies pulled you closer and closer into the sort of horizon line of the field. And then you woke up and you realize you weren't in a field of daisies. You were in the ocean.
Speaker 11: I don't think I forgot, No, I think it was just I was a subject to the elements.
Speaker 3: You know how to fuck with nature?
Speaker 14: I don't.
Speaker 11: I really don't. Nature is really scary, and I learned.
Speaker 3: That close closely. You should go see a real therapist and you should get their opinion on whether or I should be smoking weed every day.
Speaker 11: I was eighteen.
Speaker 3: By the way, Look, by the way, I'm not shitting on you. When I was eighteen, I was probably also smoking weed every day. I had my times when I was smoking weed.
Speaker 11: I'm just living it up right now.
Speaker 3: But do you got but look, you gotta take some time. You gotta take inventory coleslaw, because eighteen years old is a good time for you to learn the skills of talking to other human beings.
Speaker 11: Talk. It's just helped, sure, But you know.
Speaker 3: Here's what here's here's the thing is again, I'm not here to fuck with you because I smoke weed. I like smoking weed. But but you don't want to get into a situation in which you feel like, here's the danger, here's the danger. You want to be you You look, I don't think there'snything wrong with smoking weed as long as you were avoiding this danger, which is the danger of thinking to yourself, Oh, when I smoke weed, I'm better at talking to people. I'm gonna smoke weed all the time I get I'm I'm fucking getting the zone. I'm going fucking business meeting. Let's get high. Birthday party, let's fucking get high. You know, you know you don't want to you don't want to feel like you're you know, I understand it's getting high it's like something to take the edge off. That's what I use it for at the end of the day, take the edge off. But you don't want to use it to escape things or to like become a totally different person, you know what I'm saying. That's that's what you want to avoid. I want to make sure you avoid that.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 3: It's one thing for take the edge off, or you at a party you want to fucking you know party, But I don't want I don't want you using it to like become this better version of yourself, because that that that never works out.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 11: That's that's really good advice that I think I will one hundred percent take.
Speaker 3: Okay, good good.
Speaker 11: I have definitely gotten fines that I need to calm down. Friday was definitely a big scare that like I'm not immortal and like untouchable.
Speaker 3: You know, no, no, we can't all be immortal.
Speaker 11: You can't you can't be all like you just to live on forever.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sharing Cole Slam and continue to say you think about what we said, think about what I said. Don't use uh you know, I won't repeat myself. I think you sound you sounded like you got it. Thank you so much coming into this conversation open minded, and you have the rest of the night.
Speaker 11: You too, have a great day.
Speaker 3: I hate cole Slaw, not the caller, but I did the food. I don't like cold Slaw. It's kind of fucking It's gross. It's like a big does anyone else see what I'm talking about? Like it's like a fucking like all like weird, like cummy cream.
Speaker 14: So I don't like it all from ooga boogle.
Speaker 3: Ooga booga.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hey, Hello, Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 3: What's the most persistent problem in your life right now?
Speaker 14: I'm sorry? Can you repeat the question?
Speaker 3: What's the most persistent problem in your life right now?
Speaker 14: Uh uh? I'm not entirely sure, to be honest, I guess just trying to figure out what's going what to do after high school?
Speaker 3: Are you in high school right now?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 14: I just graduated last year.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, So what are your options? What are you what's are you looking at here?
Speaker 14: I mean the things that I have laid out right now? Are trade school, do some kind of welding or hvac, work on mac unions and yes, or work sorry, work at an O'Reilly potentially become a manager. That's kind of have a family friend that can help me out that school.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 3: I like all those options. They all seem like good trades. I like a trade reade. You know, you come out of the trade. You come out of the trades as like you're a guy that you can you can do something.
Speaker 14: Yeah, like empowering, you know.
Speaker 3: I can. I can fix a vacuum. I could fix an air conditioning unit. It's a powerful thing to be able to do. I can't do anything. I mean, I mean, you know, not empower me.
Speaker 14: You empower many people on the internet and nothingiate.
Speaker 3: That, but you you empower you know, things that people use that it's you know, I like, if I didn't have ac right now, I would be melting and I would be dying. It's good to have a hard skill of a thing that you can do. I respect that. I respect a hard skill.
Speaker 14: That is very respectable.
Speaker 3: I agree people when someone's fucking air conditioning unit breaks, you know what they say, they say, Oh no, my air conditioning broke, And I'm a fucking moron and I don't know. I don't I'm stupid. I know how I use the thing every day constantly. But I'm so dumb. I'm such a dumb, silly, horrible person. I'm going to hell because I don't know how to use this air CONDI I don't know how to fix this air condition. I need to call. I need to call someone who's smart. I need to call a genius who's going to heaven. I need to call a messenger of God that he that God, someone that God trusts, someone who has skills, someone who did something with their life to come and fix my air conditioning unit. And that guy that I need to call someone handsome. I need to call a beautiful man, likely well endowed in the penis, who's the good person, who's a good guy, gives to charity, probably would do it for free if he wasn't well. I need that guy. I need this guy to come and fix my air conditioning unit because I'm an idiot, asshole who doesn't know how to takes things. That's gonna be You're gonna be that guy that people need.
Speaker 14: And yes, sir, of course, you know if it's a real hot summer day, you know it's getting real, real extreme, of course you gotta go out there as fast as you can take it for free and the world will repay it. Karma come back, superpod.
Speaker 3: Karma you believe? Do you believe in karma?
Speaker 14: I somewhat do. It's a little bit iffy, but I I guess I would say, yes.
Speaker 3: Really, why why is it if?
Speaker 11: He?
Speaker 14: I mean, there's been times where I'm like, I'm a bad person. I've done different things, you know, I've sucked things up, and I'm like, that's gonna buy me in the ass, and then I never does, and then I did do good things, and then I mean, then good things happened back. I mean, I don't know. I believe in the idea of it, but it's.
Speaker 3: Just, what's the last really good thing that happened to you?
Speaker 14: Huh? Honestly graduating high school? I'd say, because I never tried. I just it was I was kind of I was kind of the the guy that didn't try. Like, if if I actually put effort into it, it wouldn't it wouldn't have been a problem. But I never really cared.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like, do you feel like if you were to enter a trade school, do you feel like you would you would be able to care? Do you think if you were to learn how without a doubt.
Speaker 17: Okay, great, like I like from I believe my junior year I was I was ready to do like some kind of trade, and I figured that's just being easy, always going to need some kind of trade.
Speaker 14: So I kind of just gave up on normal high school and then I just kept my mind focused on the trade.
Speaker 3: I love that. I respect that high You don't learn that I when I graduated high school, I was so stupid. I didn't even know, you know what. I didn't even know how to fix a fact. I didn't even know how to fix an air conditioning unit. When I graduated high school. They don't teach you how to do shit in there. You can graduate high school. You can be so dumb and graduate high school. They really just let anyone do it. But you're going to come out of these these trade schools knowing stuff, knowing actual practical skills. So I'm proud of you for that. I think that's a good I.
Speaker 14: Think I appreciate that a lot.
Speaker 3: Lord for sure. For sure, don't call men you're the lord man when I when you see how much of a fucking lord I am when my air conditioning breaks?
Speaker 14: Well, I mean all right now, now, mister, get go, I I can't. I mean, you sit here for for hours a day, you know that? What three times a week?
Speaker 13: That is.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, It's been a while since I've been to a stream.
Speaker 6: But you, uh, you.
Speaker 14: Sit here, you inspire, you bring, you bring your king and the people. I mean, you have one thousand, you have eleven hundred views right now, and you're sitting here thing random idiots ramble and and you're just flying entertaining the world.
Speaker 3: This world is sucked up, but luckily I agree to bring us light in these weird times. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much, you too, Man.
Speaker 4: All from Abigail.
Speaker 15: Abigail, Hi, what's up, Abigail, Well, watching my daughter.
Speaker 7: Kind of roll around.
Speaker 3: You're watching your dad run around?
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, my dog.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought you said you're watching your dad. You're watching your dog around you. What are you noticing about your dog, anything in particular, anything special?
Speaker 7: Well, I just told you the rat dog. So she kind of has like big eyes a human almost, So I don't know how rat.
Speaker 14: And human go together.
Speaker 3: But she's a rat dog, you said, yes, so a tiny dog. Yes, I hate tiny dogs. They're a waste of dogs. It's like, if you're going to be a dog, be a dog. You know, if you're going to be a rat dog, be a rat. I don't like the hybrid of rat and dog. But I'm not God. The judges decisions on what creatures to make.
Speaker 7: Well thankful that you're not God because I love my rat dog.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that you shouldn't love your rat dog, but I'm saying that I personally, I wasn't bringing it up to the mean to you always bringing it up. I don't actually I don't know there's I don't think bringing it up really brought anything to the conversation. But I did bring it up. I don't think it took away from the conversation either. I don't think it messed with our dynamic. But I did say it, and I cannot take it back, and I will not take it back. I mean it completely. I hate rat dogs, but I don't think that you. I don't think that you should interpret it as any sort of attack on you. I think you sound I mean, I don't know you, but I think that you sound like a nice person. I think that we can build this relationship on a on a greater foundation of trust in one another?
Speaker 11: Of course?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite idea.
Speaker 13: Yet?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite idea?
Speaker 7: My favorite idea? Oh, it's that people don't exist to me if I don't think about them.
Speaker 3: People don't.
Speaker 7: People no longer become ideas if.
Speaker 3: You do not think about them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a person in your life that you wanted to no longer exist and so you made a deliberate decision to never think about them ever again?
Speaker 7: Yes, but it doesn't work out that well.
Speaker 3: You know this is difficult because I would love to ask you follow up questions, but in order for you to answer these follow up questions, you would have to bring this person into your mind. Are you comfortable with that?
Speaker 5: I am comfortable, Abigail.
Speaker 3: Please, I would love to hear about the last person that you had to deliberately not think about.
Speaker 7: It is a past friend who I have an infatuation with, but I kind of already know myself that it's unrequited, so I want to get rid of them in their minds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a musician, a musician, Yes, okay, so.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I just like him.
Speaker 3: What what about him? Do you find so infatuating.
Speaker 7: I would say, it's just that, like I could have it sounds like the bare minimum, but a conversation with him and he would kind of like give me like hm hmm. I don't know what's so infatuating. To be honest with you, I talked to my grapist about it, real therapist. She said, he's a normal dude. You just like that he can give you intellectual conversations.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course he's a normal dude. Everyone is it, I mean, in one way or another normal person. I don't think that your infatuation with someone automatically means that they are like not normal. And by the way, I know you say it's a bare minimum, but lots of people have a hard times, you know, finding people that they can connect with, so you know it might be a I don't I would. I would consider it a minimum, not even a bare minimum.
Speaker 7: Uh I guess, okay, a minimum.
Speaker 3: What else did your therapist tell you about your infatuation with this guy? What is your therapist's opinion on this strategy that you have of not thinking about people and having them disappeared.
Speaker 7: Well, I think she approves of it, but I don't. She's very like, I think she's skeptical because I told her about this and she was like, okay, so how do you feel now?
Speaker 13: And I'm like, oh, well, I'm good.
Speaker 7: I'm great now. Come to find a couple days they I'm thinking about him, so it doesn't really work, so I gotta tell him that later.
Speaker 3: So you said that you know for sure that this was unrequited. But when you said that, you said, I know myself and I know that it's unrequited. What does that mean? How does your knowledge of yourself clue you into the fact that this is unrequited. Why are those two things related?
Speaker 7: I guess because I know what I currently want and I know what he wanted a while back in to throw so I've kind of put two and two together and those things aren't the same. So yeah, So.
Speaker 3: It's not necessary that he doesn't, you know, find you, uh, you know, romantically suitable, but rather that your interests do not align in terms of what you would like out of your romantic lives of course.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is it that you would like? Are you looking for a long term relationship?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I used to, but currently on this girl journey I got going on, which you know I call every man a trap, So no more relationship period.
Speaker 3: You know what what you say? Your name was, Abigail, Abigail, I love the girl trip. I love the girl journey. I love taking some time to find yourself. I think that's always a good idea. I think a lot of people, you know, they they I like that. I like that you're taking the girl journey. You know better than Russian in better than you know, filling that hole with other people. You know, a lot of people don't take the deliberate time to get to know themselves, to get to build themselves up before they rush into a relationship. I'm proud of you, Abigail. I think it's a good I think it's a smart move. I think you're doing good. I'm proud of you. Keep going to real therapy for sure, for sure. Thank you for sharing, Abigail. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 12: Thank you. Paul from Baha, I'm hello.
Speaker 14: Hello's up?
Speaker 12: No way, I'm on, You're on all let's go. What is your deal?
Speaker 9: Gecko?
Speaker 3: What your name was? Alejandro?
Speaker 12: No, my name is Baja Baha. Yeah, Baja b a h a like the Baha men.
Speaker 3: What ad the Baha men.
Speaker 14: They're are like.
Speaker 12: The ones who let the dogs out who.
Speaker 3: Literally musical group. Yeah yeah, okay, I'm familiar with the song, but not the name of the people to make the song.
Speaker 12: Well now you know, now you know what's your life like?
Speaker 3: Baha?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I just want to Can I shout out my family?
Speaker 3: Can I be honest? Look, I'm wanna be honest with you about things like that. Here's the thing is, you know a lot of people when they come on, they either want to like you know, I've had people who come on they want to like shout out people or like promote themselves in some way, shape or form. And I think it always works best if you do at the end, right because well because no, I mean I'm being said, you know, look, because we don't have anything from you yet, So I feel like for you to give a shout out. You know, we don't know. I don't know anything about you yet, you know what I mean, a little too early for me to for you to shout someone out. I don't know anything about your family. I don't know anything about you. I would feel bad. But if your family are bad people, I don't think that they are. I'm not saying that they are, but I don't know. They could be, and I want to sort of I live in sort of a I'm just it's just it's like risk management. Do you understand?
Speaker 12: I under think completely. I get what you're saying. It's actually a really good idea.
Speaker 3: Set you now much more that you like you've understood me, and I understand that that was nice. Who are you with?
Speaker 12: I'm with my mom? You want to stay high?
Speaker 3: Sure? I would love to. Can't talk to her?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 12: Right here?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 10: What do they call you?
Speaker 3: They call me ghek.
Speaker 12: And he doesn't answer the they called me mom? Mom?
Speaker 3: Do you mind if i'm I'm on speakerphone right now?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 14: You are?
Speaker 16: Do you?
Speaker 3: Do you mind handing the fund to your mom? And I could just talk to her.
Speaker 14: He's right there.
Speaker 10: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, could you tell me off a speakerphone?
Speaker 12: Can I take you up as speaker phone? Yes?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 10: Hello, hello, yes be.
Speaker 3: So tell me about your relationship with Baha.
Speaker 12: Baha.
Speaker 10: Well, like he's a good kid, but I want to kick him out of the house. Do you have any other homes he can go too?
Speaker 3: Why do you want to kick him out of the house?
Speaker 13: He's on my nurse.
Speaker 3: He gets on your nurse. What does he do to get on your nose?
Speaker 10: He won't put his hair up. He looks like Jesus when his hair is down like that. He's got a he's got a couch downstairs that I hate that brown saying.
Speaker 9: I was just laying on it mm hmm.
Speaker 10: And then what else? And he doesn't want to go to work. I just want to stay home in the basement forever.
Speaker 8: You work every days?
Speaker 10: This not beside who is this person?
Speaker 6: Is the good?
Speaker 13: Is the gick?
Speaker 10: I hear you, you're a good man.
Speaker 3: So he doesn't work. So so you're saying he doesn't work, but he's saying he does work. Why is he saying he does work but you're saying he doesn't.
Speaker 10: He thinks he does work. Does anybody do work while they're laying in bed and snoring?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 10: He called all his clients today, according to him. But Jack, you know, have you ever tasted our tacos?
Speaker 3: Have ever tasted what?
Speaker 11: Now tacos?
Speaker 3: I thought tacos?
Speaker 10: You no our tacos, your tacos. He's never tasted our tacos. Oh, he lives in them. Didn't you invite him over for when he comes to Chicago?
Speaker 8: You just met him.
Speaker 14: He's a steamer and it.
Speaker 10: Oh interesting, interesting, he's a therapy gecko.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm sorry I put you back on speaker. I just want to let you know. She didn't believe me. She thought I was just playing.
Speaker 14: A prank and you're one of my friends.
Speaker 12: Oh really, Yeah, I'm gonna put I'm gonna show her the live stream really quick.
Speaker 3: Sure is she still there?
Speaker 14: Yeah, she's still here.
Speaker 9: How old are you?
Speaker 12: Guys?
Speaker 3: You run a small business?
Speaker 8: Are you run a small business? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm saying that about your son. Your son you because because I'm still confused here, because your son says that he works, but you're saying that he doesn't.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 9: No, I thought I bet you were related to I thought I'm talking to one of his cousins.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he does work, he does.
Speaker 12: Okay, she runs a nonprofit organization.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're both are entrepreneurs. That's nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I worked for her.
Speaker 8: I worked for her.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm I'm doing some different stuff right now. You know, I got a podcast shut out my podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like your mother has been very influential to you in your career?
Speaker 12: Very much?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 3: Mhm? What else has your mother influenced about you? Mom? Are you there?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: How do you feel like you've influenced your son? What do you think he's gotten from you?
Speaker 10: What is his good looks and his down to earth and his honesty and his.
Speaker 9: Kindness? But I'm really concerned, because I'm honestly concerned. Which dare are you in? And what am I concerned about?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 9: I'm talking to a complete stranger that I saw was one of my kid's friends. And of course wouldn't you be concerned when you talk to people you don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to someone very calm.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: That's why you should be. Because, so, what do you do for a living besides gaming?
Speaker 3: Besides gaming?
Speaker 12: What you do? From what I gather your stand up comedian?
Speaker 5: Get ye, he's a gecko?
Speaker 3: You he's therapy therapy.
Speaker 9: You're a therapy guy. So what type of there provide.
Speaker 3: Does you? Does your dad live with you? Guys? Is there is the dad there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Is he in the room?
Speaker 10: No, he's not here.
Speaker 3: Okay, who do you Who do you think has had a bigger influence on on your son? Between you and your dad and you and your.
Speaker 9: Husband, I think it's me and I think at this point I'm gonna put us off to the questioning. And it was really nice to meet you. Yeah, yeah, you're very interesting. I'm gonna look you up and see what else do you do.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you so much for talking to me. Absolutely, well, there we go. You don't have a shout out your family. Your family shout out themselves by talking.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there you go, There you go.
Speaker 14: I might have some cousins watching too.
Speaker 3: Do you have a good rest of the night?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 12: All right, wait, my body, can't you shout out my podcast? An anime podcast?
Speaker 3: You know what? Sure?
Speaker 12: My guys, all right, anybody watching? If you like animes, go and see us on Spotify, Apple, podcast, anywhere. We're called B B as in boy M as in Mary B Pirates, B M B Pirates and we talked about all ship anime, all that kind of stuff, you know, so see us, let us know how you like it. We're also on Instagram, so there you go. All right, Jack, it was nice talking to you.
Speaker 3: Let's talk at youtubebout huh have a good night you too, that I would listen to that guy's anime podcast, but only if it was him explaining various animes to his mom. Maybe it is time for him to move out. Goes on the line.
Speaker 17: Every night, every
Speaker 9: Teaching you