Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone. Hold on, how marks your stuff off? Almost done? Almost?
Speaker 1: This is how you know?
Speaker 2: Almost done? With what I was doing on the show today.
Speaker 3: I only have one, two, three, four things left, one thing that's scheduled in three notes.
Speaker 4: Hey, I gotta I got a question with Amy today, like three.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Amy has been doing weird things.
Speaker 3: But you also have been weird too, even like.
Speaker 4: She's been doing stuff with her hands, she's been doing its bitsy spider.
Speaker 3: You're all cracked out for some weird reason, and I don't know why. I like to individually say why you're all cracked out? Okay, Yes, Amy's been like physically twirky, like like it's like her eight dst gun physical.
Speaker 2: Yes, not off my med.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yes, it makes you dance and I that No, it's just your body.
Speaker 3: Just that's interesting. I want to save that because we were going to talk about that. But that's what it is. That makes sense. Okay, that does make sense. And I knew she was off from its Eddie, You've been like weirdly involved, like overly involved in an angry way the last couple of days angry. When Abby was in performing, he was kind of rude to her, and that's not his thing. Usually he's like super supportive. She opens for us. She and you were just like.
Speaker 1: See, like you made me think twice about that.
Speaker 4: So I went back and watched the video of me, and I was like, I'm not angry at all.
Speaker 1: I was really just helping her kind of, but it was kind of it was mean of you to trick me in just thinking what was happening, but it was still going to be a natural thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just in general, you've and you've been a little haterry on lunchbox more than normal.
Speaker 1: Well that's because I'm trying to get him to lose.
Speaker 2: I know I got you did, but here's the thing, go ahead. I think what Eddie saw was she was going for a record deal. So he finally his honest feelings finally came out, because the whole time, the whole time he's been oh, oh you're so good, You're amazing, But then when he was like, oh my gosh, this is a real thing. I need to be really honest and give a real feedback. And that's the real Eddie, please stood up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny you say, eminem. In my mind, I was like, ooh, this is it. This is your one shot, one opportunity spaghetti already. So I was like, you need to be prepared for this and right now, this whole dancing shimmy shaking.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it seemed to bet off for what you usually do and who.
Speaker 2: You usually are. So you were really finally honest.
Speaker 3: And then Lunchbox was weird because he was being a little too nice because he was trying to win.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, it's just been a weird dynamic the whole time. But that's okay. We are human beings in.
Speaker 3: That we do have off days, super on days, they were super funny days.
Speaker 2: We have to lean on each other. But it's like all three of you are a little googo, little gouck. No, No, you guys forced that upon me. I was not trying to did not force it. You chose to do it. You're right, But I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying he changed, You're right, I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: You fought you're right. Talk about what I just said couldn't flow.
Speaker 3: Uh So, yeah, I like it, and I like that we can do that and even acknowledge that it's okay, and there are days where I am not totally on. So I think the listeners of our show know that that we are as human as we can possibly be. If we're not feeling good, we do try to at least not be like I'm my lip, which I bit. It's finally healing, but now it's like that healing stage is still large.
Speaker 2: And I keep biting it again.
Speaker 3: Yesterday on the show, I had a break down in the middle of a segment where I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I can't stop biting it like that that crap happens. Scoop is gonna kill me, but uh.
Speaker 3: We I'm a We started the post show, but now I'm doing kind of an interview with a station that we're going on.
Speaker 1: Do I need to connect, Yes, but we're not going to cut the post show, so.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that needs to know we're going on in Cleveland. Really, I guess everybody doesn't know. No, we don't know that about you guys. It's about I'm not revealing anything to somebody who works there and doesn't know. So even the morning host who's car Lett, who has been forever, they're just moving her.
Speaker 2: She's still with the show.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to her and they're doing the handoff to us, so no, no.
Speaker 2: She's still with the show.
Speaker 3: I know she's still with the station, but she's she was doing a thing to like a handoff or you know. She records it and they play it back and then we do. You know it all good, but she's gonna be on. But I didn't schedule my time exactly right because I wanted to do a post show. So we're just gonna put it on this and do it here and not acknowledge that we're recording.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, so surprised what.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I feel about it?
Speaker 2: It was nothing.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what, do I feel?
Speaker 6: Weird?
Speaker 1: Weird? Because I was like, I'm confused by what you're feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel all kinds of things, like.
Speaker 2: All coins of things. She's even speaking in an accent.
Speaker 1: Do I need to get Amy back on our meds?
Speaker 2: We wait and talk about it tomorrow. Wait talking about it through.
Speaker 1: It's hard to not talk about it. She's acting, dude, I know, I feel mad, shamed, You're not.
Speaker 3: I have a headache. I need medicine now, edist, I'm deflected so that we're setting up the zoom here to do this.
Speaker 1: I've connected, but nothing's nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: I know, I see it. Half the Americans consider their car to be part of the family. There are yeah, my Ultimate, like it's like you.
Speaker 3: Don't actually like hug it to sleep, but it's like something that's really important to you.
Speaker 1: Your crap.
Speaker 2: I've had my Ultimate longer than I've known my wife. I mean that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And you have a personal relationship with it because you've had it for so long. I mean there are physical items that I don't want to get rid of it. I'm just like, man, this so much.
Speaker 1: It's not cars for you.
Speaker 3: No, So if I were to have a relationship with my cars, so the Hyundai is like a kid just visiting because they trade. They trade out the Hyundais and I have the Ionic now, which is awesome. In the car that I have, I don't even like it's like a kid that grew up and I was like, I never liked you, and if you got put in jail, I wouldn't go visit you.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't like my car. She get a new one then, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to go waste money, so I probably at some point I will, but not really my my cup. I have a Porsche, the one that I drive up sometimes. Is it Porsche or Porsche, It's I think it's Porsche to fancy people.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 3: It was the only car on the lot whenever COVID was happening, and I want to elect your car because I had a Tesla, which was awesome, and I don't like it. It hits the ground too much, it's too low speed bumps because of flat there's no there's no spare in it.
Speaker 1: Also lots of potholes here.
Speaker 2: I'm also not a sports.
Speaker 3: Car guy and also always felt everybody drive to porch a douche. I felt like that about people in cars. I still see Porta driving. I'm like, what a douche.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh go, that's me, that's me.
Speaker 1: So we're connected.
Speaker 3: That So my car, if it were family, the Hunda is like a great nephew that comes. I'm super proud of that. It comes to work and hangs out and I wish it was my kid, and then the porch is like I wish I never like I wouldn't wish I wanted to knock her und It's like it's like a one night stand, different from like before, and it's like I don't even like this kid.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh scoot, but you can turn me yet? Am I am I? Mike? Am I? Still? You're good? You're muted or good you're on? Okay?
Speaker 1: Hey Carlota, Hey Bobby, how are you? Holy moly, that is a little bit there is that US or raise that US or her?
Speaker 2: Talk? Now? Hey Carlo, would you mind talking again?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: W G A R that sounds good? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Carla to go to see you. I appreciate you you talking with this.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna let you control everything, which is very hard for me to do obviously, but.
Speaker 2: I will just let you have it and I will follow your lead.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, so all right, here we go on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Actually, I even get.
Speaker 1: To see you.
Speaker 6: It's not often that I get to see your face. Bobby bones on the show with me this morning. How are you really good?
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me and yeah, we're looking at each other. COVID allowed all this to happen. Thank you COVID. We get to see each other yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: It's like the one good thing I think that came out of all of that. But you and I have known each other for a really long time. We worked together whenever I got to Raleigh, which was seven years ago. Now, as hard as it is to believe, and I haven't talked about this a lot, but you know, we've had some changes happening here at w g R the last few weeks and back in November, I found out that my son has high functioning autism and it's changed a lot of our lives. So we've switched. We're in therapy sessions multiple times a week, and we're gonna, you know, make another change here on w g R. That's gonna let me be a better mom and a more present mom, which I think is what we all strive for, is to be the best parents that we can be when we have those opportunities. And with that, you know, with those opportunities that we have, then we get to bring you to Cleveland full.
Speaker 3: Time, which that part I'm very excited about, but also good for you like to you know, prioritize and have to make a big change, but that changes, as you say, it's absolutely worth it. So rooting for you and for you to figure that out and you guys to just be healthy. But it's also hard to be healthy when you have to wake up at four in the morning and miss the first part of the day for your kid. I mean, it's you don't have to wake up in the morning like that is awesome and the fact that you get to be with your kid as well.
Speaker 2: But yes, we're super excited to start, you.
Speaker 3: Know, not loving the terms that it's on obviously, you know you wish everybody was just healthy and rocking and you were still rocking, and but yeah, we're I mean, I couldn't be more excited to be in Cleveland. The only thing I don't like is that the team's now called the Guardians. I'm gonna be honest with you, Carletta, Well, it's still weird.
Speaker 1: That's still weird. Yes, that part is still weird to me.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of people that you still see Chief Waho when you go to the games, Like, there's still a lot of people that are not completely right with that.
Speaker 2: But we love the Guardians.
Speaker 6: Obviously, We're big supporters of the Guardians and the Cavs and the Browns, and I know you love every sport that there is, so we're excited about that for you, and our listeners have got to hear you. You've been on the station as long as I've been in Cleveland, which is five years now at night, but now they're going to get to hear you on their way to work this morning. And I know that you know, the dynamic of the show is a little different in the morning than it is at night. So what can we expect from you and Amy and Lunchbox and everybody in the morning.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say just first, the first time you listen to our show, you're probably not gonna like it because it just is a bit We're just a bit odd. I'm not a very good broadcaster. I don't speak well.
Speaker 5: Amy is a really good broadcaster, and I speak really well. So we're a good team.
Speaker 3: No, that's not see, that's not it at all. But we all kind of met and became friends many years ago, even before radio. Like I hired my whole show and it's been forever now, but I hired him from like real person jobs like Amy was selling grant and Lunchbox was working at a Jason's Deli. Eddie was like a local TV producer. So the reason we don't sound like a real radio show is because we actually weren't one, and we then just kind of had a little success, and you're gonna hear people that sound like they shouldn't be on the radio. But the cool thing is we also say things we probably shouldn't that are hopefully extremely relatable. But the best part is if you're a new person, is we have all the artists that live like five minutes away and we just call him and we're like, come to the studio. So we have humongous guests constantly as part of the show, which is one of the great things about doing it. So, yeah, I'm excited to be on a Cleveland because I love Cleveland for the rock and roll Hall of Fame and all the sports culture. But you know, I'm excited to hopefully meet a new group of people.
Speaker 2: We've been on at night.
Speaker 3: But you know, let me just say this, people listen to night losers. People that listen in the morning real winners. Yeah, those people are happy with those people behind. Hey, nighttime listeners losers. Don't tell them we said this losers, but we're happy to be in the morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well you did mention you know that you've got access to the biggest stars. I mean, I know you just had Kenny Chesney on last week, and our listeners are now going to have that access that you're able to bring unlike any other show in country music really, I mean, the absolute biggest stars come on your show and are with you guys every week. And you and I share a similar passion that will cross over in Morning Drive, which our listeners are used to with the passion for the new artist and the new music and stuff too, So that part's really exciting as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just had Miranda here a few days ago, Kenny was here. I think one of the and sometimes I can lose sight of it is between doing this show and being close but also as much as I tour and a lot of these artists have, especially like the newer artists or ones that are even making it now, have like opened for me on the road if I was doing stand up or Eddie and I we're in a comedy group, but like Kelsey Ballerini opened for us for a long time.
Speaker 2: We could George Burrs who just had a hit.
Speaker 3: Is So we have all these relationships not just through radio but through friendships. You know later on this week, which is not gonna matter so much, but like Wednesday, we do a show in Nashville at the Rhyman, and we just call our friends to come play with us. We've been able to raise like twenty two million bucks for Saint Jude. But what it is is Eddie and I were in a band, comedy band called the Raging Idiots. But again, just to show you what the show will be, like, Sam Hunt's gonna come by and play, John Party's coming by to play, Nate Smith's coming by to play. And these are just people out of text us like would you come by and come play a couple songs? But that's what we want on the morning show, and I think think that's what people will like at first, before they understand why they do and don't like us individually.
Speaker 6: I think people are gonna like you individually. I think you're not giving yourself enough credit because I talked on the radio in Cleveland for four years and I don't know what I'm doing either, So I think they're already used to that we've laid the foundation, you're gonna be fined.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm excited, I just don't want the expectation set too high.
Speaker 2: It's like when someone says this movie is good, and then and then.
Speaker 3: You get there and you watch it and it's fine, but you thought it was gonna be a lot better.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, this will be the worst show you've ever heard. How about those expectations.
Speaker 3: This will be literally the worst thing that has ever happened on any radio ever.
Speaker 2: Therefore, we can meet every expectation.
Speaker 6: Great, I'm here for it. The the other thing that I will say, though, that I think is also really exciting, is you mentioned Saint Jude. You know, our listeners are really invested with us with Saint Jude. I am super invested in Saint Jude. I'm you know, part of the You advisory panel nationwide, and it's something that's really close to our listeners. We just announced a Chris Lane Ryan Larkin's show that's benefiting Saint Jude or Saint Jude jam coming up in May, and I know with those types of things, you guys are so charity oriented, between that and Pimp and Joy and all the things that Amy has done and stuff as well, and I just I really think that they're going to latch on to that support that you give out and have that connection with you guys as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 3: So, I mean that's really what in all seriousness we well we take the most serious is the platform that we have. And yeah, we've been able to raise again a ton of money for Saint Jude, over twenty million bucks. But also it's you know, we've raised money and listeners, not just us, but we can't. When we say we, I mean us in the studio, but also our listeners that we're that's the big collective we But it's like buying service dogs for military vets because we found out they're not cheap, like twenty grand each, so we we bought multiple veteran service dogs.
Speaker 2: We've built completely houses for people in.
Speaker 3: The military that have come back and aren't able to move around because of some sort of dramatic injury. The thing that we want to do most is make people feel a little better then before they turn the show on, and then secondly be able to give back because I know, you know, I didn't have the greatest upbringing, so for me, if I can help out, then at least I'm just trying to catch back up to even for all the people that have helped me.
Speaker 2: So you know, that's what our show is about.
Speaker 3: You'll laugh sometimes, sometimes you'll get angry at probably Lunchbox or you know, whatever's happening.
Speaker 2: But we're always true. Yeah, I mean, listen and don't.
Speaker 3: Really, we can't lie that much because we can't remember. If we lie, we would otherwise Lunchbox have a British accent, Eddie, you know, we'd have a full head of hair. We would just come in and be different people. But we can't remember the lies that we tell, so we just decided we just can't lie.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm excited for you guys to be here. This is the fortieth year for w g R. We're gonna have some celebrations maybe in this summer around that that you guys want now get to be a part of. Then we couldn't be happier for you guys to be a part of it in such a big way.
Speaker 3: We're excited. We don't take it for granted at all. It's such a massive radio station. It's such a wonderful city. To me, it's the city of like people like I grew up with, like working class people, and so again it's an honor for me in this show to come to Cleveland and I know I've been on at night, but like I said, they're losers at night. I'm ready to get out of that group and move to the better neighborhood.
Speaker 2: So let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm moving to We're moving to the fancy house. Now we got two stories.
Speaker 3: So yeah, starting Monday, I guess is that what we're going on the first time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monday morning.
Speaker 3: Just found out myself. That sounds a bit quick. But you know what, Oh, you know he's gonna be on Monday. And this is last thing I'll say. This is so weird, but our show is a bit like this. You know, he's gonna be on Monday's Ludacris. I know, you know, like WGR Country State. Yeah, but what Ludacris is coming on the show Monday.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's all. It's the whole thing's a mess. But thank you, Carl.
Speaker 3: You've been awfome in so many ways, and I'm jealous that you have to wake up in the morning, but I'm super proud for the hard decisions you've had to make to be closer uh to your family, for those those unexpected seasons that you have to go through. So we're very grateful that we wouldn't be on without your blessing, and we know that, so thank you.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just excited for you guys. Tell Ludacris I said hi, because whenever we announced that he was hosting the awards Monday night, about fell out of my chair. So I'm real excited for you guys for that and appreciate all of the time. And we're just ready to go on Monday morning. We'll see you guys then, all.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you, sorry for the ratings drop. All right, see you guys by bye.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, I've done nights there for a while. But at night this is this is us again. We all we're we're that the night thing is so much quicker.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like I gotta do like eighteen second ramp up a song and now it's like it just let us run wild. And it never goes wonderfully at first with anywhere we go into it first, because again it is a bit of a different animal, as all of our listeners know more than anyone else. So good luck to us.
Speaker 4: Please, I've never been to Cleveland. I don't need to make a trip there. We should go and just check the place out. Why don't you get before Monday. You go before Monday. Check it out. Yeah, she's super nice. Okay, so there's that. Let me hit a few other things. Oh, you had a midroll ray of two thirds?
Speaker 2: Roll yep, I hear you all right, boom.
Speaker 3: Playing a cop on the big screen does not get you out of a ticket. Apparently, Will Smith. I got a speeding ticket. He was doing sixty three and forty five. Even if you're not, even if you're playing a cop, it's still Will Smith. Maybe that get you out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that alone can get you a fresh or a prince.
Speaker 1: But sixty three five, this is a lot cop.
Speaker 2: May have been a Chris Rock fan.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah yeah the slap slap. Oh yeah, you forgot about the slap.
Speaker 2: Forget about it. But it's not where my head goes.
Speaker 1: Well, I go, did you say, Will Smith? He goes right to the slab.
Speaker 2: I think of something else, and keep my.
Speaker 1: Wife's name out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: I think fresh prints immediately. And secondly, aliens, we all must.
Speaker 5: Have not seen that other clip that his assistant put out, because now that's what I think about.
Speaker 3: What I can't say, I'll show it to you.
Speaker 5: We haven't seen his naked No, the former assistant or security guy or something. He's on some radio show talking.
Speaker 2: About Oh the Wright. No, I don't know, go ahead that he walked in on will. I wouldn't even say it.
Speaker 5: I just said I'm not going to say it.
Speaker 2: But that's right where my brain goes.
Speaker 1: She's off Hermit hermits, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't believe anything ever true unless I say I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Half the time, I'm still brown. I don't know what we're talking about. So I use him.
Speaker 3: In England, isssuing its former curator, claiming he's sold over eighteen hundred artifacts and sold him on eBay.
Speaker 1: I wonder if my Watch your Washington word was her.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait, am I the to come in. I was getting re roasted last night by my wife. She just thinks it's the dumbest reason. We were talking about something like insecurities or something, and I'm like, you know, I know mine aren't logical. And we were talking about success and I'm like, there are a lot many times I don't feel like a success at all. And she's like, you just spent this amount of money on the word the You can only do that because you've be successful. Yeah, it's touopid you did that, but it's still and I was like, that's funny and cutting and that's logic.
Speaker 1: But it's written by George Watshing.
Speaker 2: That's what I keep saying. It's handwritten by the.
Speaker 1: Number one A plus president.
Speaker 2: This we wouldn't be here withoutaim. He took a pen and wrote it.
Speaker 4: It's crazy A long long time ago. That's a cool little piece of history.
Speaker 2: It is so stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: A guy in Utah is busted for using red and blue lights to be traffic People knew he wasn't a cop because he had a construction logo on the side of his truck.
Speaker 2: But he was still running those lights. What got to take that long go off? Man? No, he wasn't, but but he wasn't faking as a cop, like pull people over, right, you just get the red light people over.
Speaker 3: I didn't really see the logo on the side of the truck. If you're behind them going through right right right right, get through.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But once you get through that because I say, well, wait a minute, I saw someone from Bill's construction going through the light.
Speaker 3: I would have just thought, oh, it must have been a under construction light that they need them to get to their construction project.
Speaker 1: You don't move over for those guys who knows.
Speaker 3: Sometimes those guys with like aid we call them trailers whatever, mobile home or whatever it's called. Now you know how that takes up more of the whole lane. Yeah, wide load, Yeah white, But those are yellow lights, I know. But still I'm like, I've gotta pull over because I just see a light flashing behind me and I think I'm in trouble.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are those?
Speaker 5: Ambulance?
Speaker 1: Is an ambulance?
Speaker 2: Ambulance? Oh, so you're not.
Speaker 1: It's a different company as that you're saying it.
Speaker 2: No, ambulance, it's a private company. That's what they usually transport, like elderly people to appointments or moving from one home to the other.
Speaker 3: So why are you saying that word like that, because that's how it's spelled, Oh, ambulance. Uh, I've never seen its blue blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know if I don't think they respond to nine to one one calls. Oh, I think they're like a private I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if it was like a knockoff ambulances. You get the second.
Speaker 3: Vert like the it's a van. I wouldn't even think that looks like ambulance. Looks like a heart, a heart on the left side, and then mumbulans, but the heart's in a Huh that does look an ass at all.
Speaker 2: Looks like Uh, they have lights because it looks like they're picking up kids to go to church camp. No, they have they have their lights.
Speaker 5: And I guess one just stood out to me yesterday because it it snuck past a bunch of traffic with its lights on. But then it got to the light it was going to and it turned off its lights and it sat there. So I was like, Oh, they just did that to get by the traffic.
Speaker 2: They are not in a real hurry.
Speaker 3: The ambulance representative said, standard rise with three hundred and fifty bus plus ten dollars per mile. If a nurses needed on board, he goes up to eight fifty plus mileage. Wow, they expect payment up front? What are they pimp cash only? What's happening?
Speaker 2: What the heck payment up front? I don't know if that is.
Speaker 1: I told you I saw one of those tourist vans. Dude, that's nothing. You know what I saw yesterday? What?
Speaker 3: Oh, first of all, Eddie saw one of this celebrity Yeah, celebrity tourist vans tours, Yes, and they go buy my old house and they say that's where I live and thank god I don't live there anymore.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that people pay money for that.
Speaker 3: I think they lie about people all the time. I think they just make stuff up, like this person lives.
Speaker 1: Here, yeah, and how do you prove it?
Speaker 3: But it started to get weird because they would go buy my old house and say Bobby Bones lives here.
Speaker 1: It's not even true, and it just didn't feel safe. But there's nothing I could do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's bizarre, dude. We're turning into Hollywood. Like you know when you go to Hollywood, they have all those guys with the flyers, like here's the map with the stars and all that. Like that's crazy. I didn't think that this town would do that.
Speaker 3: I know in Hollywood and Hollywood, La whatever, that they lie about some of those houses too. Because is I have a family member in law ish who works on a bunch of TV projects and stuff, and she's friends with you know Aaron that we had on from the Office. She played, Yeah, she played Aaron, the secretary that they went on one for fun. And she was like, Ellie Camper is her name, but she was like they were showing houses with people, and she was like.
Speaker 2: That's not where she lives, Like that's not where he was.
Speaker 7: They were.
Speaker 3: No, Taylor Swift did not make a whole gym shut down just so she could work out. But you know what, if she did, I get it, you pay the whole because she'd pay.
Speaker 2: For the time and if she can't work out in peace?
Speaker 5: Is this what you saw?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not true.
Speaker 1: I'm deepmuncking that that would be so expensive to run out of gym.
Speaker 3: You probably it wouldn't affect her, though affects her.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't affect her.
Speaker 3: Just so much money that that would she'd probably make more an interest while she was at the gym that she spent on the gym while she was doing it.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she has a four oh one k doesn't need it anymore?
Speaker 3: And also yeah, I assume her employees do, but she doesn't because she would be she would have been an independent like contractor for a type person for a while, not working under a company.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: Celebrity in the wild, But is it the celebrity. Yeah, I don't understand your question.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a celebrity or not. I have the pictures, but I don't know if it's really him. Oh so you know who it might be? Yeah? Can I see? Yeah, to turn your phone on? No, my phone should be I'm not ready to go. Then I getting a micout in your email.
Speaker 3: Can you show me, Mike, So, don't tell me who you think the celebrity is.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I want to look. Just tell me where you were, though.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't mean it is my mother in law. Okay, And she's all excited I met this. I saw this celebrity. They're eating at the same restaurant as me, and she sends me these pictures. I'm like, I don't know if that's.
Speaker 3: Im, clintice Wood, no, whoever that is. If they're a celebrity, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: There's no.
Speaker 3: I don't know who that unless you, like convince me it's an actor. I don't know that celebrity.
Speaker 2: Really, who's supposed to be She thought it was Kenny Chesney.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, that's not Kenny Chesney.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: At the restaurants, he wearing a hat and everything.
Speaker 3: He's wearing a a black little cowboy hat and sunglasses. But this guy is way older than Kenny, and Kenny doesn't wear the cowboy hat unless he's on stage.
Speaker 2: For the most part, I'm just judding And I was like, I don't think that's him. She goes, no, it's him. I can see him right now.
Speaker 3: It does look like Tyler Farr in the picture though, in front of Kenny Yeah, and Terry Bradshaw.
Speaker 2: Once my yeah, this is what she thought. Kenny Chesney was not him. Once my wife and some friends.
Speaker 3: It'd be funny if we didn'tven recognize the real celebrities in the picture, Tyler far and Terry Bradshaw.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: My wife, when she was in college, they went to a like a NCAA tournament game, and one of her friends that she was with I was like, oh, the North Carolina players were coming through, and they were like, let's get a picture with them. And so they're taking pictures with like random North Carolina players and I haven't seen the picture, but Caitlyn took a picture with some guy who's playing whatever, and then they went back to look at the picture and it's Caitlyn and her friend and one player and in the background just staring at him was Vince Carter. She didn't even know that that's funny. Met's Carter was like, take a picture with him, not me. That's called her massive NBA player but went to North Carolina.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, that'd be funny.
Speaker 1: That was Tyler far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can tell she's not her. I am. I didn't think it was. But I was like, all right, I'll send to him and see if they think it is. But I don't think it is. She goes, oh, you're just being funny. No, hey, what's up with YouTube? By the way, like why did why do I me and my mother in law?
Speaker 3: No, you a couple things, especially when you mentioned mother puts me on this. You kicked the lunch or eddie out of you the family basketball bracket.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he just didn't get in.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't get the invite.
Speaker 2: First time in five years said the invite to everybody. I just said renew the league and everybody got in. Thoughts.
Speaker 4: No, then my son and my son wanted like three years ago, and he didn't get the invite.
Speaker 1: He's like, Dad, are we not doing lunchboxes? Things like I don't know.
Speaker 4: He hasn't emailed me either, and then the tournament started, like, well, you know what, I want to bring this up on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm curious, so so innate him from the league.
Speaker 2: No, he so he purposely if he didn't find the invite, he waited until it started so he could bring it up.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't have the invite.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. If you didn't see it in your email, you could have been like, hey, I didn't get the email, because my dad would be like I didn't get it, I'd re send it. We've been afy aggressive right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of weird. I mean, why do you think he didn't invite you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, the main reason I think is because it's a family bracket and every year, like his mom and I text just kind of about the bracket because his mom's on there, and I'm like, hey, you got good a lot of points today you're.
Speaker 2: Texting his mom.
Speaker 4: So I'm thinking maybe like that really has finally gotten to him.
Speaker 2: You like his mom.
Speaker 1: I love his mom, and we do text sometimes.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Either that or he just doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: You're into a seventy year old woman. You're into a seven year old different things. That's right, that fun, man, go get it.
Speaker 1: I love her?
Speaker 3: Is it weird though, that he would text with your mom? Is that why you kept him out of it?
Speaker 2: I don't give a crap, so you don't care. But is that why you kept him out of the bracket?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I told you. I said, I renewed the league.
Speaker 1: See he's he's doing lawyer talk. He renewed the league.
Speaker 2: Did you manipulate it anyway on who it reinvites? No, it says renewed the league invite members. Yes, boom. But did you kick him out as a member before? How do you kick I don't know how to kick you out? Fair enough?
Speaker 1: It's not in there. Man, Hey, Yahoo must have lost it?
Speaker 2: What email texted? Yeah, whatever you've done every year, whatever you signed up with the year before, that's where it goes. And that's the problem. I have my dad every year. He's like, I didn't get the email, my dad, you have to go to the email you used last year. And he was like, all right, all right, Steve at twenty six at yahoo dot.
Speaker 3: Com sounds fishy, but I'll take it. He does have the ability to lean back on he's not tech savvy. Sure, because that is true, Okay, I mean, oh you're good. I'm Eddie r Dak Prescott signed jersey. I almost put it up on my EVA page. It was up and it was almost loaded, but then I forgot.
Speaker 2: I had to give it to Edy.
Speaker 1: You don't have it anymore, I know, And now I don't have it anymore.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm so stupid, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like after you gave it to me, my kids saw and they're like, Dad, that's so cool, Like can we hang it up in our room? Like, no, this is mine, this is my birthday gift. I'm gonna frame it. I'm gonna put it in my office. And then I said the dumbest thing I've ever said. I said, you know what, you guys like it so much? If you guys win one of your basketball tournaments, because I was like, you guys are never gonna win a basketball tournament. I'll give you rough outlook bleak. I mean, really, dude, the first time to ever plan only like that. Yeah, that's something like, you guys are never gonna win a basketball tournament. I said, either one of you two, Like, if you win a basketball tournament, I'll give you the jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Then he won the whole the tournament, and so now I gave him the jersey.
Speaker 2: So but how long does it stay in his room?
Speaker 1: Forever? It's theirs? No, it's theirs, and yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Theirs and the like.
Speaker 4: They just get to hang on to it for a little bit, no, dude. And then I busted them. They were like, oh, yeah, where are the thumb tacks? Where the thumb taxt And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. They were about to get thumb tacks and just tack it up on the wall.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, oh, that's what I would have done too. Yeah, that's what you do as a kid. As a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, no, no, I said, guys, we're gonna frame this. We're gonna do it the right way. So, I mean, I guess it's still in my house, but it's no longer mine.
Speaker 2: I think for a kid, you can just tack it. I think it's more fun than for them to be able to touch it and feel it than.
Speaker 3: Just then they wearsible. Parent, you make sure it's in a frame. Yes, like one time, we're too valuable I wanted to sell it on my eBay.
Speaker 4: Page, like I had a Derrick Henry signed autograph ball that you gave me and gave it to him and for one week they had it like oh on display.
Speaker 1: I come home, they're playing with it outside. They're like, we couldn't find our other ball, Dad, so we use this one. Like, no, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Don't cherish that stuff careful because I could you could have gotten well.
Speaker 2: I pulled on my eBay page here.
Speaker 3: I'm also having a new man now because any any of the money that make over the price that I paid for the thing, I say slivering off to donate to Saint Jude at the end. But I'm already lowering prices, which I mentioned.
Speaker 1: Don't be patient.
Speaker 3: I can't only have five things up, and I'm like, I gotta get them off for a put other things on.
Speaker 2: But I just low.
Speaker 3: So I have about this Brett Farve jersey, which I only listen to the price because I searched it to see what everybody else was selling it for. Brett Farve number four, green Bay Packer, authentic signed jersey, So I listed it for nine hundred. Some of them are more than that, and so this dude messages I'll give you seven to fifty for.
Speaker 2: It, and I was like, it is that bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take that.
Speaker 3: No, hold on, he said I'll give you seven hundred for it, and I said how about eight? And he said how about seven fifty? And you give me a signed book?
Speaker 1: And I was like, real nice. But now I'm like making deals with people in the page.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can like send other stuff on eBay. No, it'll get it'll get flagged.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What do you mean when he mails it, he's gonna have to mail it separate?
Speaker 3: Why? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Because it'll get flagged? Saying this was not part of the script. How do they know? But if they don't tell on me, they inspect you go this happened with our auction. Yes, I know, I'm asked the question. Let me saying it doesn't scuba. Oh my god.
Speaker 7: If it's an authenticated process like the shoes, like shoes for example, like stock X.
Speaker 2: The kid's stuff he's selling needs to be.
Speaker 7: But my question for you is, though needs to be versus what has to be done? Are you selling to the guy on eBay and you're doing a buy and now yes, and are you authenticating it through eBay?
Speaker 2: No, it's already authenticated.
Speaker 7: Then when you when when he buys it, you're gonna get his address, you're gonna ship it to him.
Speaker 2: And it's done. Let me ask read because reads it? Read? Walk out to the microphone real quick.
Speaker 3: Because somebody even bought a funko of the funkos that I put up and they were like, hey, would would you mind personalizing this? And I was like, yeah, no problem, So I don't mind doing that stuff. But read the guy that said he would give seven fifty for the far of Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: And he wanted to sign book. He didn't care what book, So I.
Speaker 3: Can send him any book this night, I didn't write, I know, send in one of my books, but I guess Lamberg. The question is when we send the stuff to him, do we send the stuff to eBay first or do we mail it right to them?
Speaker 2: No, you send it right to the cellar. It has their address and stuff on there. Yeah, five years and then you can provide track.
Speaker 1: So if we put the book in there, it's not going to be No, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 7: Fine, you're not You're not sending shoes or anything. To be authenticated to okay, to them, you just send it straight to the client.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox said it was going to be flagged and we couldn't.
Speaker 2: Now I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: You can put anything you want, so the guy could flag it when he gets it, but he's not going to because.
Speaker 2: We're putting because he wants it.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Then how come when we sold shoes from our store, shoes are different finished by sentence in the same exact way. And I showed my conversation saying, if you're sending shoes, that hurts my ear, So we have a talking stick. Last year both do it.
Speaker 3: Did now I'm talking. We both do it to each other. So I have a talking stick. I'm going to give lunch Box a talking stick first, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you. Last year we sold shoes from our store unit and someone bought them and asked us to sign them. We signed them, we shipped them. They got sent back because the description did not say they would have an autograph, and so they were the eBay. It went to an eBay facility first because it was such a I don't know why, but it's a specific item shoes or high priced. I don't know. He did say, I don't know why, but they said there was nothing about autographs in the description.
Speaker 3: So what eBay know what's in the box if you're mailing it right to the person.
Speaker 2: It was something it went to an eBay, but we know these we have the person's address. I thought I had the person's address that whatever address came through, I sent it off and it was an eBay place. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe it sends it back to eBay, like if maybe they have to ship it to eBay to get it.
Speaker 2: Come through authentication.
Speaker 3: I know you can't here scooa, Scooba, I'm gonnave you talking stick now and then we're gonna be done.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Yeah, so I said this in the beginning. You're not selling shoes, shoe.
Speaker 7: There's a problem with the shoe market recently where there are a lot of fake shoes, and so Eba had a step in and authenticate those. You're selling an autograph piece of memorabilia that you have already authenticated and.
Speaker 3: The authentication is with it. I didn't authenticate it, but like fanatics did or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, so eBay's not stepping in.
Speaker 7: You're not you know, there's even maybe a window you can check to say, send the eBay for further authentication.
Speaker 2: But you already have it. You're good, You're done.
Speaker 7: You're just sending it to the person they bought something. No different than if someone buys wheel lugnuts or buys Michael Jordan rookie card. If there's no authentication process needed for it, it goes right to the person. Shoes were different because shoes when I did that with him, shoes are a different thing. Especially when he was selling shoes. There was an issue with shoe validity. I guess if they're really.
Speaker 2: Got it, Okay, well we'll see what happens. You guys need Yeah, but if you get the guys, you need to make out.
Speaker 1: And how I love to make out with him.
Speaker 2: Ye, lunch with everybody.
Speaker 1: I mean lunch, balk And you know, Bev, I just was trying to tell you what happened to us, and.
Speaker 3: Then you also said you didn't know. In the middle of the argument, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I don't know why they right. They said, because it was it didn't match the description that was on your eBay account. They said it was not a valid sale. That was the reasoning for sending the shoes back, and.
Speaker 7: He also doesn't know where it went because he made an Abbey sentence. He has no idea anything.
Speaker 2: I don't I literally don't know anything. So I had Ivy print out the slips. I took him to the draw.
Speaker 1: Something is off today.
Speaker 2: My name is off for medical. So often I'm just angry. You're weird? Okay, well, thank you everybody.
Speaker 1: Wait, do you say I'm weird? Yeah, that's gonna make me mad.
Speaker 2: I'm not a weird player already you're weird. Uh well, we'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please we help?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you and bye, goodbye, everybody,