Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk back.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back, where we encourage you to hustle hard, laugh louder, and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown because it's about to go.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's your co hosts a j holiday. What's up, Tam.
Speaker 2: Damn y'all, it's tamavam. Happy New Year. I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Happy new Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Feel new yet, bitch.
Speaker 1: I know you waitt you know still the Garia calendar started back.
Speaker 2: I feel a little mow today. I started drinking lime water, warm lime water in the morning, and I.
Speaker 1: Do feel a little new as some turmeric. I've been doing turmeric powder with line.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna do the turmeric at night. It give me energy, seem oh really, well, maybe I'll just added okay, and.
Speaker 1: A little drop of ashro gandawn in your tongue. That's like a little natural. It gets you, uh sweating a lot when you work out.
Speaker 2: Too, astra wa ganda. Don't that get you high?
Speaker 1: Hain d astraa Ganda does not get you high, bitch, make you horny.
Speaker 3: No, that's oysters.
Speaker 2: Actual Ganda do something.
Speaker 3: No Astra Ganda do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Like one of the main things it does do is like help carb curve, like addictions and cravings and stuff like that. So like, if you addicted to like sugar, alcohol, maybe you should start adding a little as Ganda to your rich curve.
Speaker 2: What about we.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think the herb on top of herb can work.
Speaker 1: Pick a herb.
Speaker 2: I have my herber choice already.
Speaker 1: Like you very much, tick a herb.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: It was good?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, hold the fight into my weekend. Last night I was like googling trying to figure out what herbs I can take so that I can dream more. Do you dream a lot?
Speaker 3: Do you have like vivid dreams?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do.
Speaker 1: I used to have a lot of dreams, especially like when I was younger, but even like a little bit, you know, as a younger adult, I don't be dreaming as much anymore, and you.
Speaker 2: Don't remember them as much anymore.
Speaker 1: But I usually write my dreams down so that I wake up so I don't forget them.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 3: I have been dreaming, but they just been like dumb shit.
Speaker 2: I know I had a weird dream last night. Damn, I can't remember. I know I was on top of the roof. I know I was on the U. I wasn't hire last night, but in my dream, I was on the roof. But anyway, let's get into your weekend bit. I ain't do shit, So there's that part. Let me make sure I'm telling the truth. Did I do anything.
Speaker 3: Spectacular this weekend?
Speaker 1: No other than I went by my mom's house and let her drive me crazy for a little bit. You know, it's a whole process, That's about it. You look so pretty, do I? I'm not pregnant, bitch. Okay, I missed the window for a virgo. Damn.
Speaker 3: I got one night of dick and that was it.
Speaker 1: And I showed this nick, or maybe I didn't show him, but I was ovulating. I had the happy face on the ovulation stick and then it was gone the next day. So I'm like, now I don't want to just be having recreational sex. I don't feel like what what.
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: But no high that pussy? I got too much shit. I be thinking about man, it just be fucking will we celebrating my.
Speaker 7: Celebrating.
Speaker 1: Are celebrating. We ain't celebrating ship. So no get away.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. I would love to have somebody. I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. God. I hope you hear me.
Speaker 1: You are a new girl.
Speaker 3: You got a bayang.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a bayang, and I got a whip. Oh got your car. I did all the paperwork. It doesn't come until Thursday because it's a twenty twenty five what I got a Lexus and x A. Yeah, I was just gonna last you for the next one hundred years. That's what That's how they sold me on it. Like something more reliable than that. Damn y'all. That rain drover. Baby. I had to literally drive when I drove it the last time I drove it, and I was like, I'm never gonna drive it again. I got a rental because I was like, yeah, I'm not driving this car, left it at the dealership, traded. The lights went out, and at night on seventy seven in the car and the outside the radio stop, the lights on the inside. I'm just in pitch black, riding down seventy seven, and you know it's a stretch of seventy seven that don't have no lights. Baby, I had to get close to the eighteen wheeling in front of me and use its break lights for me to make sure I can see the highway.
Speaker 3: Oh hell no, that's issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's terrifying. It came back on. Like I didn't have to ride like that for long, but I had to.
Speaker 1: Ride like that, like you got to stop and like turn it off and turn.
Speaker 2: It back on. So I just, you know, I just started twisting it like and praying, you know, the lights on and off like the little malwhere it turns the lights on it off, And I was like, Father, God, it is your humble servant. Timmy sent me back home.
Speaker 1: Lord jesus me girl. I had to pray and the lights came back on. I need to heard. I heard Tours make a range draw for like four tours.
Speaker 3: And that was like, I've never range rovers. Now, who make range Rover?
Speaker 2: Land Rover? Ain't it?
Speaker 3: Who make land Rover?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Motel make land Rovers? Like? Who who owns?
Speaker 2: But tell yeah, play play call Yeah. So I got a new car.
Speaker 1: So I'm grateful for that because I need I didn't want to. I didn't want to tap Top Motors, Tata Nigga Ta Top Motors.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's British brand.
Speaker 1: Uh mixed the oh Jaguar two bitch, you know, Jaguars been terrible.
Speaker 2: And one of my friends, he's a finance manager for Range Rover, and he was like, pull up here, I'll put you in a twenty twenty five range, no worries. I got you with your credits card. My credits card is so good right now, y'all. I don't even know how I got like that. God has just been on my side. My credit score is so high, and I was nervous because I don't be like really checking it all the time. But I knew it was decent. But when I went to the uh you know, got it checked to get a new car, I was like, oh, I'm high seven hundred club.
Speaker 1: Who knows six fifty bitch, I should not be paying us suit the loans on time.
Speaker 2: So I'm off to a good start. So now I'm just like trying to eat clean and get skinny like every year.
Speaker 1: Like every year around this time, it's that time crunch time.
Speaker 2: Yep, And that's it. I ain't got when I tell you I ain't got no. I don't have no roster, no roster apostle.
Speaker 1: Like no fossil wanting apostle or none.
Speaker 2: My phone is dry.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's a whole reset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, full reset.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Get get to know some new people.
Speaker 1: Go some places and meet new people.
Speaker 3: Man, New people get your places.
Speaker 1: Old people can't mann okay, man, just.
Speaker 2: Get in the sitting.
Speaker 1: Woody from the y as sound try. I do not know this nigga's real name, but anyway, he got baptized recently. Hit his video online of him, you know, with his white robe on being dunk at the church. So he's changing his life. I guess that dude is a killer or was a killer.
Speaker 3: He's new now killing for God now.
Speaker 1: And he's got baptized in the same rejoice.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love it now. You got to walk it now. You can't just get dipped and then you got to walk it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I guess God did come through for him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I like in the judicial system to the Bible, man, I really feel like they got the power to create criminals and then they are cast out their little uh whatever the punishment gonna be they could take your life.
Speaker 3: I'll give you life.
Speaker 7: MM.
Speaker 2: Got to be careful.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he's putting his life in the lawd's hand. Okay, so he got baptized.
Speaker 2: I did see that. Congratulations, Woodie. Have you even been baptized?
Speaker 1: I have, Okay, I remember being baptized. I think as a kid, as a child, yeah, I remember getting saved.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I got dipped.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was saved.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that is something you should do as an adult, you know what I'm saying, when you have a better understanding of things and choose which path you want to take in life. Because our parents do decide a lot of things for us, from diet to religion. So I do think, yeah, that that's something you should probably do.
Speaker 2: When you I figured I should do it this year, get baptized. I never and I've always been like because I feel like I have a very close relationship with God and I've been saved. But for superficial reasons, I ain't never get dipped.
Speaker 1: What is the superficial your heir up? I have.
Speaker 2: Listen. I went to church over the summer and my friends, she got her pastor to pray over me, and you know, and I was crying. He was praying over me, and he's putting that holy oil on my hair. I don't know if y'all follow me, but I had just got a fresh lace and pray pay good money to get in stall. When I tell you that holy oil that lit my lace so.
Speaker 1: Bad, I'm gonna eat that bag out the collection plate. You play with me like that dress? No, what's the little girl? Stevie? Bad bad girl Stevie the little girl from New Orleans on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got baptized recently too, and she had her hair nicely and a nice little neat little button and they dipped that hair. And I mean, I didn't see no after pictures, but it didn't look like it fell.
Speaker 3: So maybe she had a lot of sprints on it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to put mine in the barn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put on this, put on the swim cap and the like.
Speaker 2: On my right side. My edge is kind of thin, and I'll be feeling that in I would give baptized and come up with my egs just gone like looking.
Speaker 1: Like these niggas with that beijing ripping.
Speaker 2: My heads just right, sliding down the side of my face.
Speaker 1: Sh It ain't that bad. It's just a little spot for teaching. Anyway, What else happened?
Speaker 2: Oh so, Skip Bayless is being sued for sexual harassment after allegedly offering a Fox hairstallust listen to this, y'all one point five million dollars to have sex with him. Claims he accused her of sleeping with Shannon Sharp after being rejected.
Speaker 3: That's a bitch ass nigga for you.
Speaker 1: So you you bringing up other people because she won't give you the pussy. That's what makes a woman a bitch and not a whole. It's a whole when she give everybody to put don't give it to you.
Speaker 2: She got that one point five million.
Speaker 1: Absolutely paid, but because she turned them down, she's a.
Speaker 2: Bitch, shit, a broke bitch too.
Speaker 1: I would have got that one point five I think I don't know. Why was her?
Speaker 3: Could you let him put his penis in you for one place? If I was her?
Speaker 2: And I have if I was me, because look at her. I'm not saying that she's not a beaut She looked pretty. You know, she looks like a pretty woman. But they both white, you know, they both She look a little older too, like she don't look like no younger. I would have been skipping to the bank. If I was a.
Speaker 1: Throwing Shannon Sharp under the bus. Shannon Shark probably had to pay for that pussy first.
Speaker 3: So y'all ain't the same.
Speaker 1: You're trying to offer her one point five million dollars and now she's so in his ass for sexual sexual harassment.
Speaker 2: And now she's about to get that one point five anyway, that as I'm not, that's the right girlfriend.
Speaker 1: That was smart. See what we can learn a little something from the white bitches man, because you know, a black boy probably took that five. If I was I would have took that money an hour right now.
Speaker 3: Exactly, probably would have took that one point five.
Speaker 1: But now you could scoop suit, Skip Bayless and the network work. But she be able to prove it right. Hopefully it's via text. Hopefully he asked her via text or email. I know he ain't email it.
Speaker 2: I still feel like I got a lawsuit against Applebee's. I didn't know what the second limitation is.
Speaker 1: That girl you fuck wearing a sue apple Bees. The two restaurants they got left in this damn country gonna shut down.
Speaker 2: They're gonna see me fifty thousand. That's all we got. Baby girls.
Speaker 1: Like this?
Speaker 3: Ain't this?
Speaker 1: Ain't stupid? In that news I guess it could have been right. But did you see these lawsuits? People are suing restaurants and bars and stuff because they have Ladies' Night. So some men are suing like they're being discriminated against because of Ladies Night.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine that.
Speaker 2: This earth is just really it's America and they walk around and win. No, they have one.
Speaker 1: So there have been some some really like prominent restaurants that have had to shut down because of these lawsuits. Because these are so small businesses. It's not a chain that oftentimes doing Ladies Night.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's probably small business, one spot, one brick and mortar, and now they're having to shut down because they were they did not service because it was ladies Man, the women got half our food and drinks.
Speaker 3: Them niggas is mad they don't pay.
Speaker 2: For poss niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they I guess they say, y'all, they just want equality, don't you like wholes nigga? That is some whole ass nigga ship right there for real y'all holds want a quality, don't you not that much?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't want equality. I strive for that. You want that? No, No, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Uh. I want equal RECEI equal pay for the same job.
Speaker 2: Absolutely respect.
Speaker 3: But don't expect no man shit out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't expect me to do no man ship. I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 1: And we can debate all day about what man shit is, but y'all know what the hell man shit is and I ain't doing so.
Speaker 2: I feel like I be upset when I have to take out the trash. I'd be the only motherfucker making the trash, living in there by myself, and.
Speaker 1: Still feel like a nigga should come in here and take the ship out. You have company over Listen this any time a man come to my house. First of all, you don't call it. Complain about that to me before, about a nigga coming to visit and not taking the trash with him, right.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Why are you here the trash?
Speaker 6: Kid?
Speaker 1: He like that you live here, You walk past it a hundred times and then take it out?
Speaker 2: Did you not see the trash is full? Take it out?
Speaker 1: Wait, do you already have it like bagged by the door, or likely your trash is full? Is a trash kid, But you saw that before he came. I wouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I knew he was coming.
Speaker 1: You could at least put the bag by the door so when he get here, like hey, when.
Speaker 2: You leave, you take that out for me, okay, Or he could dig his hands in there and pull it out and take it to the shoe.
Speaker 3: Is whose man is this bitch?
Speaker 1: Listen? If he in my house, he mind for this moment, take the trash out.
Speaker 3: Fuck you're hard, man, You hard on the nigga boy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. That's not that's simple. That's simple math.
Speaker 1: It's not simple, especially okay, if your trash running over. If I come to your house as a man and your trash running over, to the point that I have to think about, damn, should I take this bitch trash out? I'm also going to be thinking like, bitch, why is your trash running over?
Speaker 2: And it's apartment.
Speaker 1: It wasn't running over, It was full, Okay, But how do I know that unless I open it and see. So now they have to open it and see. Let me, let me see if tammy her trash taken out, that's what you want? No, No, he dumped the blood on top of it.
Speaker 2: So you saw that you put it on top of a full can when you dumped that, Uh backwood, back it to the trash. Why the good an't you.
Speaker 3: Shame?
Speaker 1: Well? Listen so that the last usson I did see this past weekend.
Speaker 3: This young lady, sweet girl.
Speaker 1: It seems like I don't know if she I don't know if she has a following or some sort of line. I hope she's monetized with this debate she has now sparked, but she's in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Did she have on a voice box?
Speaker 3: I think I thought that was like a keiloid?
Speaker 1: Was a kelo?
Speaker 2: Okay? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I thought it was a kiloid in her neck or a tattoo. I'm not sure. But anyway, So the post says this is on neighborhood Talk.
Speaker 3: We saw it, y'all. It says was she wrong?
Speaker 1: Women claims she ghosted her boyfriend after eleven months of dating because he didn't offer her a place to stay. Says she asked after being unemployed and worried about being homeless, but was told plenty of millionaires have lived in their car before, so he knows she has the potential to be a millionaire, obviously, because he wouldn't have said that because it'd be a lot of people living in their cars who see no end to that shit. Right, So obviously she has potential, right. And she's been with him for eleven months now. This is a whole video, And in the video she says, how, you know, like around their first date, she was telling him how she's like putting her expectations out there about wanting to be married and being engaged in the next twelve months, so and so, and he agreed that that isn't too far fetched, like people should know if they want to be together within that time or not within a year. But now, I don't know at what point in these eleven months, I don't know did she fall in hard times? But this is who she's been fucking, and she doesn't have a place to stay, say she loses her current place.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think she did right to Like, I don't know about the ghosting part. I hate ghosting anyone. I think you should have a conversation, but especially after eleven months. But that man, do not give a fuck about you if he gonna let you sleep in your car. It's dangerous outside, it's cold outside, it's wintertime, and this nigga talking about uh, basically, get it out the mud. You got this no fuck you boy. Eleven year, eleven months and you're my man. Imagine having sex with someone who's gonna let you sleep in the car. No, please go somewhere, Please leave. Do what's best for you, And the best thing for you is to leave that man alone. He not care about you.
Speaker 3: And you know, we debate about ghosting a lot.
Speaker 1: I do feel like I'm pretty sure they had a lot of conversation leading up to her just saying, you know, I'm not talking to this nigga no more. And sometimes you just be at a loss for words like this. I don't really have nothing else to fucking say, And like, why are you calling me knowing my situation, Like you still want me to be able to answer the phone and talk to you, knowing I'm stressing about bills, I don't have a job. I've been feeling that job applications, I've only had two interviews. I'm not getting selected for a job. I'm stressed nigga, I can't talk right now, Okay, So I feel like ghosting if she needed to ghost him to get her mind right, or even fuck or run into somebody who won't help her situation, because what what what are you here for in the first place? Because I feel like she would probably help him. We see women do it all the time. She would probably help him had it been on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a guy to do me like that before he got mad. We wasn't locked in that deep. But care Like if you hear like my car broke down and you're on the phone with me bragging about how you hit a parlay and how much money you made from hitting a fucking parlay, you don't like them and even if you listen, you're not obligated to help me, right because we are not like locked in like that. I haven't slept with you, We haven't done. But we've been talking a lot, consistently, just talking. No, we've been talking. We've been going on dates, spending time together. Don't brag while I'm talking about my hardship about how much money you just got on a parlay. If you're not going to offer to help me, that's my thing. Don't get on the phone top. Oh, I just hit so big after I just say my car is broken down, bitch, keep that to yourself.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 1: And this is where it comes in where women have to be a little careful because I think sometimes some men want to see.
Speaker 3: You down bad. They want to see you struggle. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They probably had you on some type of mental pedestal at some point and really hated your guts about it, right, because you know, maybe they knew you weren't supposed to be fucking with them, and now here you are fucked up, and it's the opportune time for them to be like a hi, bitch, figure it out.
Speaker 2: And that's what it was given. That's what it's given. I ain't talk to him no more, and he's still be trying to hear my mind, boy getting and I'm this is this is like two thousand and sixteen when I was driving that little convertible.
Speaker 1: I remember that convertible.
Speaker 2: He's still a boy.
Speaker 1: Get be out of here, because if like what, I don't want to talk to you at least my at least at least my homegirls. Right, I'm never asking my friends. I never understood a bitch who come ask they friends for money if it was what they asked you, fucking somebody, I'll never and I'm gonna give it to you. But i'ma be looking at I'm every time you see you with this nigga, I'm gonna remind you that that's who you need to be asking for money from. Okay, y'all may not, y'all may feel like pussy ain't in the exchange. It's a commodity, it's a It's something that could be sold on the stock market. If a bitch deemed, you know, men weren't such haters, we could put this pussy on the stock market. Okay, yeah, but why are you letting something like? How do you even feel sexy when your finances is fucked up? Right?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she she was right to ghost's ass, why fuck you? And now she she she gonna go viral on social media. This post has like about thirty thousand views. I hadn't been on her TikTok, but she was like holding back tears. I felt real bad for her, and I hope maybe maybe if she started like a gofund me, people have donated a couple of dollars to her, to her cause it's a hard time right now for a lot of people. And I know, have y'all seen how they have this. It's the h HB one visa is how you know a lot of people come into the country getting these jobs, right, getting getting employed. I see, like in Charleston they have like Kiawa Island, they'll have a lot of people from Jamaica coming here on it's HB one visas. But it's not only hospital hospitality jobs. They're also having people coming in as motherfucker being all the all the all the AI ship, all the technology jobs, all the jobs you could think of.
Speaker 3: You can go in these corporations websites.
Speaker 1: You can see which positions they have and how much they pay for these particular positions with HB one visa holders. They don't They're not hiring Americans in our own country, is what the fuck is happening? But black people feel like immigration and our problem checking.
Speaker 2: Too, it is problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah anyway, more, uh more luck to your sister lead that man. I hope God bless you with with somebody else to help. And a don't have the family to help nothing, nobody.
Speaker 2: No, that's the sad part. That's but I pray for you gainful employment before I pray for you, nig because sometimes you just want to get it on your own.
Speaker 1: Both you might need a new nigga at the job, hey man, at the new job. All right, y'all. So this week we have some special guests. When we talked back, uh two B movies, no, okay, okay, we have some special guests on we talked back.
Speaker 3: We're talking to B movies acting.
Speaker 1: Uh, it gets crazy, You're crazy, y'all. Don't go as planned, okay, but this is what we intended to talk about.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all.
Speaker 3: So we have some I don't want to call y'all.
Speaker 1: Tell me made me feel bad because I did have to be hard hitters and my introduction. But anyway, we have uh some some major guests on we talked back this week. Okay. We have Steve Love with just Money entertainment and he does all the things.
Speaker 3: This nigga resume is super long, okay.
Speaker 1: Also, actor, producer and serial killer Tristan Physikus is on We talked Back this week, killing everybody on to B Movies and last but not least we have this unmedicated nigga chaotic from Florida. For real. Listen, he's a he's a rapper, he's an actor, superstar of love and hip hop Miami.
Speaker 3: Y'all, welcome to Weed talked Back. Thank y'all for pulling up.
Speaker 2: Y'all, Thank y'all for coming for sure, how y'all doing this morning?
Speaker 6: Good, Thank y'all for having us. Thank y'all for having us.
Speaker 2: First of all, Win, I heard Tristan was coming on our show. I got nervous because I saw if I can't baby.
Speaker 1: I was like, if I see that in the industry, I might have to run.
Speaker 2: You just thinging that movie?
Speaker 6: You did that thing to thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about actually what we're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, are you a serial killer in real life? Because it seems like that's mostly what you be cast it as and this nigga be making jokes while killing people. What is the process for these movies?
Speaker 7: Stevo?
Speaker 8: And you just look at the person you can just tell off the ego? Is I think the off the ego?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Around them? Man, asychle, who's job? He's just a good actor.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: You know you be Christian Man.
Speaker 8: You love him in real life, real good person, you know, I know of you know, I don't know what you do. Remember our time, my room, I'm going out.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm neither a serial killer nor a woman beater.
Speaker 9: And in the day of the internet, I'm pretty sure that a woman would have came out and he did me just like that girl.
Speaker 1: You know, but it's a crazy girl.
Speaker 2: Don't say nothing too.
Speaker 6: So nothing could be nothing could be from the truth.
Speaker 2: STEVEO.
Speaker 5: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: How did you get started?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Tell us how you started doing film? Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, basically I had rolled a movie trust Nobody about twenty years ago, a little time to keep myself getting more trouble, so you know what I'm saying. So when I got out, there was a golden mind to shoot this movie. So Man Swift, you know he is a Swift Entertainment shot him Swift Pictures. He told me come on the set, man and to see what I'm doing. I always wanted to do it. I was hesitating, what I mean when I came out there. That's the first time I say Tristan and action. I said that motherfucker's good. And I see how I went, I said, I got this, ain't. I come from the entertainment background anyway. So you know, just stinting talent and knowing talent I was added in me. I kept making the best out of people. So once I see how I went, I said, shit, I gotta do it. If I did my first one, they did so well. I was I love shit, kept it going, you know.
Speaker 3: So so he's going shit.
Speaker 1: So so you were you were, you were incarcerated writing movies or writing books.
Speaker 8: That minds from a movie to a book. So now can you write a book first and movie? Actually I wrote Minds as a movie first. A friend of mine child Burdens when I got out out, so I want to do a book.
Speaker 5: Each other too, a book for me.
Speaker 8: And the book did so well inside the prison system, and everybody's going crazy about the book.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 5: You know, I had to get it out. You know.
Speaker 8: I've had people from life from fourteen year old to seven year old read love in this book. That's trust nobody that I ain't seen it yet, one, two and three. So but that's about it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: I just started off, you know, to keep myself straight, and there's just I wanted to put people in life. It's something I want to do or have a mindset to do it, I'm gonna do it, and that movie is whatever them.
Speaker 5: I'm glad I made that choice. Now seven movies in you period.
Speaker 2: When you say you come from an entertainment background, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 7: Oh? You know?
Speaker 5: I was a music game.
Speaker 8: I had a single call my project with the artist Cook of cav I started own rap Lay where I was like eighteen of my own money. Always been independent. Uh there was Suave House, Tobby Boyd Records, everywhere everybody. I started managing Boosy a little bit, which it comes to like his business side. I only know if you heard Boosy Juice Boker, I have a book.
Speaker 5: Wrap Snacks.
Speaker 8: I always business side being Boosy and from there I just have to meet people like Tristan and Chaotic. It's always been around entertained. He was some of the ball players, you know, like say I for sell d Jones. I managed Cats for a minute. So I've always been around entertained, but always you know, always been on somebody else. So I had some ups and down, always been on when the mother for artists might show up, might get on drugs, got bullshit. This is something I could really been on my cell phone. So this movies thing I mostly meet. I mean, it takes people like Tristan to make it happen, but it takes for me. I can you know, Trisian don't show up, I can take his place.
Speaker 1: I I think that I don't. I don't want to call it to be movie. Does anybody get offended by calling it to be movies? Do y'all get offended.
Speaker 7: By the hood hood?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: So I liken it to like, uh, the black exploitation films or like the Chitlin Circle, like the stuff that was was out nowadays and we got we have some big actors that came from those type of movies.
Speaker 8: You said that this is funny, and last night I was watching like I was watching like super Fly, the back with it down. By last night I was like to say, no, different for what they do and back then, now, you know, financing our own feelm ain't nobody overseeing you telling you what you can't do, cannot do, to be really giving people a chance to express themself how they want to, you know what I mean? Like, you know, you go to a big studio, it's like, oh, yeah, you can't do this or you got to put this in there. You can't do that and none of that shit.
Speaker 7: Like we do what we do for now.
Speaker 5: Until you change up on us, we're able to give the world what they want.
Speaker 1: That's what I was about to ask, Like what's the difference, Like how acting in t B movies different like traditional Hollywood and TV roles? And I guess even with the production of it all, Like how do you think it differs.
Speaker 8: Well, like like I said, you at this point, they really they change it up so now but you was able to Uh so, you know, you got two or three hundred thousand, you know, back in the movie things like you couldn't get a movie done to three million dollars and tell you know what I mean. But now you get two, three, four hundred thousands, you know even some people, but less than that you will get you a good movie and making. Look this is good, you know what I'm saying. Just like in Hollywood. You look at our fielm shot the BZ Jones Man that our films, my film I know for show are looking like Hollywood pictures.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You got actors like Trician who really connect you really, really really connect people are really feeling. We go places when you want to love him and kill him at the same time he's touching people. So the ain't no different for what they like you said back then, how they started. That's what we're doing now. Like Tyer Piece itself. The only thing about history tyre Re Piece itself right now is the new talent isportation is with more access to the world because of the Internet.
Speaker 2: How do you go about doing your casting?
Speaker 8: Usually I go for sometime I write I just wrote a new serious called Decisions, and I had Tristan and a couple people in mind, but most of the cast it's time I didn't.
Speaker 5: I just wrote it first.
Speaker 8: But usually I'll be writing somebody in mind and I see somebody like when I was writing this movie now nevergent I seen I met chat to do a friend of mine, uh, Barbara Ivy, and I wouldn't looked at you looking up and ship this crazy motherfucker. But play this part, you know what I mean? For me and Tristan met I just see roads like Tristian kill this. So sometimes I watch I can watch a movie or see somebody on TV and I can see them do something. And when I'm right after that pressure right there, I go by it. I picked the person by they, but you know how they act, you know, boy, they care to and then I write something for them.
Speaker 5: That's how I really do it.
Speaker 2: Tristan, do you ever are you ever concerned with being type cast? Like I'm always the nigga killing people in the movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm concerned with it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 9: I think I got to maybe like one or two of more or those roles, and I'm put that to bed for it for a minute. But I just like, I like the bad guy, you know what I'm saying. I loved I loved being the bad guy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I like the villains in movies too. But so, what's some of your favorite roles?
Speaker 3: Are memorable experiences on set?
Speaker 9: I guess my first time filming, which is way It's like the most memorable memorable time. But then other things like being on BMF and F I kN and uh stuff like that, because like those were the reasons that I got into acting in the first place, So those memories always stick out the most.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I'm still looking for.
Speaker 3: My for my what type of role would you like to play?
Speaker 1: Like? I want to get I want to get out the villain ship. You don't want to be the serial kill anymore. And I'm only playing with that, right, But what kind of roles do you want to flavor?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 9: Not just somebody that's love a boy, but somebody that's lived lived a hard life or tomnsuous life. You know what I'm saying, somebody that's going through something and they need to they need to overcome it. You know what I'm saying, something with like a real big character arc and like something like a cross type of figure. You know what I'm saying, somebody that's vulnerable, you know, just just just really fighting, just fighting, maybe fighting demons or uh yeah, just something just something like that, something that's thought provoking, something that I have to dress up in and you know what I'm saying, I have to put on put in put on costume and not wear like street clothes and ship.
Speaker 3: I might got a film for you, I might got a strip for you.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, what what type of training, like what have you done to like cultivate yourself as an actor?
Speaker 9: So when I first started, I hired an acting coach by the name of Henry Franklin who's based out of Detroit. He's also a classmate of minds when I was in high school, but he was doing all type of stuff on TV, doing all all type of stuff in theater, and I hired him first, and then I went to Tasha Smith's masterclass and I was in that for about a year.
Speaker 6: And that's that's about the extent of my training.
Speaker 9: But within that, like the training that you get and the connections that you meet is so invaluable to just your your career that man. But that's that's that's how far I went as far as my training go.
Speaker 2: Chaotic. So we know you from love and hip hop, we know you from music. What made you want to transition into acting in film?
Speaker 4: Well, what made me want to transition into acting and films because, like you know what I'm saying, I act every day. I act like I care, I act like I love people, I act like I'm happy.
Speaker 7: I act like sometimes I'm sad.
Speaker 4: I'm a master manipulator and a major narcissism, so I act very well.
Speaker 7: So at the end of the day, it was just all.
Speaker 4: About transitioning my acting from like a place of using it to manipulate people and control people mind and use and abuse people to actually entertaining people. So I just wanted to take my talent and using it for more positive reasons than negative reasons.
Speaker 2: You feel me, Yeah, I respect that respect.
Speaker 1: No, are you clinically diagnosed with narcissism?
Speaker 7: Well I didn't. I went to the doctor and see awaiting on my results.
Speaker 4: That ain't come back yet, but I'm pretty sure if I'm more than likely gonna be diagnosed.
Speaker 1: Did doctor Umer hit you up yet about that get It Back You song yet?
Speaker 7: Well? He actually did. He was mad. He asked me why he didn't allow him to be in the video. Stupid.
Speaker 2: So you go ahead, Do you have no more questions?
Speaker 1: I was about to ask Big Steve O what type of other movies would you like to produce? Because you know, like I said, like this is more like the to me, the genre is like the black exploitation type movies. What other genre of movies would you like to get into? And you did a comedy also, I did see the comedy, A.
Speaker 8: Bigger comedy, Trician said, like like Across with a cross movie. It's a real action, real big except my first series decisions.
Speaker 5: So I'm open man. I just like to do any good scripts. I really I want to do. I love it. I try.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, go ahead, Chris Tristan.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I feel I just feel like Black people are not a monolith. We more than just hustlers. We got real stories, like stories like John Q, like those stories like are you know what I'm saying, Real stories that we can tap into, tap into people's emotions.
Speaker 6: And I think that those stories.
Speaker 9: I know people resonate with the hood stories, but I think stories like where it's heart wrenching and you know what I'm saying, people have something that they have to overcome. And Black people, sure, we have a lot of stuff that we have to overcome. We just ain't out here just trying to get a plug every fucking day and god damn fucking on somebody's you know what I'm saying, significant other.
Speaker 6: I would like to see us tell tell like a real story.
Speaker 2: You know, what is your favorite all of you? What is your favorite film of all time?
Speaker 6: The kind of money Christo, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that's a good Nobody, Trust nobody, Nobody, it's a good one too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Chao paying attention eating pancakes?
Speaker 7: What's your paying attention? What I'm doing is I'm over here, acting.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 7: I gotta roll right now that I'm doing.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite film of all time? Chaotics?
Speaker 7: My favorite film of all time? Oh? What's that girl name? Damn? What's her name? Fuck?
Speaker 5: What's that lady name?
Speaker 8: M hmm.
Speaker 7: It's an adult film?
Speaker 2: Damn with that?
Speaker 4: No the other way? Man the well who is going viral? Last year through a little slim brown skilled like care of me? Pretty well read?
Speaker 6: No last year?
Speaker 7: What's the name? Daughter? The daughter? Oh?
Speaker 2: The first daughter's Yeah, she got she got a lot of adult films.
Speaker 1: I never knew.
Speaker 6: Interesting, It's amazing.
Speaker 2: So I want to pivot. I want to we have all right, so our podcast is catered to women, right, I want to get into the minds of you men, and we want to talk about romance. We feel like black women. A romance star put his head down. Why don't y'all answer? Do y'all feel like black men value romance anymore?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 9: I feel like I feel like we value romance. It might not be high on the total pole, but I think we we value finance over romance.
Speaker 2: Finance over romance as it pertains to black women.
Speaker 6: I just think, just in.
Speaker 9: General, I think of any money that any man that ain't got any man that don't have his money right, can't afford even.
Speaker 6: Think about no romance.
Speaker 7: I agree that is not true, because it's some women out here, brother.
Speaker 4: It's some women out here, brother, that a whole of that, a hole of nigga out that'll take care of a nigga.
Speaker 7: I had this one girls feel like five hundred thousand on me because I was.
Speaker 4: Dropping that load off. You understand what I'm saying. So that's the problem with us men. Sometimes we don't think and understand that romans go both ways. It ain't always about what you can do for her. Sometimes it's about what she can do for you. It's some women out here that want to steal cater to men in Romans men, and when they take care of you, you take care of them back. You might not have money, but you could rub her feet, you could drop that meat, you can make her all skeek skeek. So it's several different other ways to romans to woman other than financially.
Speaker 6: My brother, No, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: But just me personally, I don't agree with that ship I no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no no no.
Speaker 9: Some women out there that want to you know what I'm saying, pay like their way, but personally, I just got to have my ship together in order for me that. You know what I'm saying, you can have you can hold it down on all you want to, but I ain't thinking about no romance.
Speaker 6: Money ain't straight on either being being given or.
Speaker 7: Indeed that's.
Speaker 2: That's all I can answer the question do you.
Speaker 5: Think rose is needed? You know, if you want to keep a woman half or keep yourself half.
Speaker 8: Romantic that keeps these sex uh life exciting, that keeps together and keeps you happy. So romance is very much needed. I think it's not uh must as it was today, as it was back then, you know, back then being romantic with your woman, treating the woman nice and taking it somewhere surprising, to trips and flowers and let's take it to walk through the park. This kind of stuff kind of gone nowadays. They expected the point I think romance is.
Speaker 2: This was about to say, how do you even define romance because a lot of niggas know exactly what, like, how do you define romance? Chot it because you said.
Speaker 7: That was the question.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that was the question because I was doing something else. We y'all asked that question. Y'all know that the black men know how the romance look a timeline. All these gifts that these girls got come from other that come from our pocket. Every bag, every car, every bill that's being paid, every diamond, all that that these women's run around flooring from you to the next man. That majority of that comes from our pockets and our hearness. So don't ever ask me if a men know how to romance.
Speaker 2: I asked you, and I feel like, so you're saying that romance is only buying stuff, buying a bag, buying throwing money at a woman. That's only that's the only way to romance.
Speaker 4: Hr that that's the only way women want to the romance nowadays, times has changed. Now illow, it used to be holding hand, It used to be walking on the stand and.
Speaker 7: Look at the moon on the beach. I want to sail man. It's just the type of woman you're dealing with. I mean, you're a caliber women that I be dealing with. They won't exactly. So that's how you romance, but that's how, So how you want me to romance you? Then if I romance you right now, how would you want to be romance? Yes?
Speaker 2: Answered Dolly, how would you want to be Roman?
Speaker 7: How would you want to be Romans? Right now? You don't even know how you want to be Roman? But I ain't gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Isn't even saying that anyway.
Speaker 5: It's just you don't head.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I like flowers.
Speaker 2: I love flowers. Okay, flowers. Write me a poem, right, y'all?
Speaker 7: Do y'all want?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 7: Y'all got boyfriends? I do, and.
Speaker 3: I got fresh flowers every week. Hollo your man me, Uh look, this is a new old man.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we started at eighteen years old, so a long time ago. But we just got We just got back together the last year.
Speaker 7: But how y'all been together before y'all got back together from eighteen to one, like years. You don't know how many.
Speaker 4: That must be a toxic, complicated relationship because you can't even tell me how long y'all have been together.
Speaker 1: But the fans broke us up for a while. That's why we were all together.
Speaker 7: Fans can't break up.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I hold hold on, I don't know. I don't got no pends, t hold on, hold on, hold on, hold that.
Speaker 7: Showed me that show men.
Speaker 2: It was my husband bring.
Speaker 1: He didn't facilitate the relationship in that way prior to doing the bid. Now, if I was a wife, I would have waited. But I never ever, ever been the type to wait for anybody to come home from prisons.
Speaker 2: So just no.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, I'm trying to get I'm trying to have kids, I'm trying to do all the things. And if you're happen to be available when you come back, then we can check on it.
Speaker 7: Now, that is so diabolical, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's diabolical to except the woman to wait for you while you're in prison. That's diabolical.
Speaker 7: Because get what part of the reason that what the prison is trying to make sure that woman is great?
Speaker 2: No, listen, listening to.
Speaker 7: The prison behind, trying to make sure somebody was straight at the whole nine yards. And she left me.
Speaker 4: So it's like in the Bibles say never leave or forsaken me. That's why I only put myself in God. That's the only person that never leave it forsaking me.
Speaker 2: They were speaking on God, not you.
Speaker 4: But guess what I'm supposed to be able to I'm supposed to be able to trust in my woman like I trusted my God.
Speaker 7: That what y'all feeling real.
Speaker 4: John ain't got People got to have God incorporated in their relationship because you got to be able to trust your woman and your men like you trust your God.
Speaker 2: Chaotic, let me ask you this. Had the tables turned and she went to jail and not you, would you have waited on her?
Speaker 4: Of course, I'm holding up down because it's not even your thing about waiting. I'm holding We don't do waiting. Were holding you down. It's not a such thing as I'm waiting on you. When you say when you say the word waiting, it's like you can get impatient waiting.
Speaker 7: You can get tired of waiting, But when you're holding somebody down, you ain't getting tired of that. The ankle just gonna hold it down. I want an ankle.
Speaker 4: I don't want nobody on a time clock saying I'm waiting on you to come home. No hold me down.
Speaker 1: I don't want nobody holding me down, period, because right, let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: When you holding me down, that means it don't matter what you're doing in these streets. I mean everything you're doing in these streets, you're doing the cute me even if you as fucking you making sure you scrap up, you were even entertaining the niggas, because you know, I got a three year b you making sure you sing that phone on our call. Even if you would, you still throwing even the little forty fifties every other week that you can't like.
Speaker 7: That's holding the nigga out, is what you did. And that's why you know.
Speaker 3: I never waited for anybody's that I said, hold on. There's a lot of nuance in my situation.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 1: You asked for a timeline, and I couldn't give a specific timeline because there have been a lot of things that have transpired over the fucking years. Okay, so it's a lot of nuance that I'm not about to put my business on the fucking internet. But yet the fans broke us up and I moved on. I waited a little bit this much, Pikito, okay a year?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: And he knows this about me, so I'm not wrong, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And I wouldn't suggest any woman, if this is not your husband, you know, I wouldn't suggest.
Speaker 3: Any woman to be waiting on a man to come on from prison.
Speaker 1: Because men come on from prison and have babies with other women and all type of other ship be happening. This is what you waited on.
Speaker 7: Some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all ain't telling y'all daughters the way for niggas to come on from prison, So quit playing.
Speaker 4: If I had a daughter and she had a man that helped ship down before she before he.
Speaker 7: Went to jail, jell it. I'm gonna tell her.
Speaker 4: If I had a daughter that had a good man while he was on the street and he held ship down and he was he was good at the huck, and he go to jail, nigga, I'm gonna assist her with holding that nigga down.
Speaker 7: He ain't gotta be with him, But don't leave him for dead.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Still talk to him, still be there because I done been to prison, so I know how I feel to be in that cell by yourself. I ain't nothing but you and your bunkie. Your buckie might have his little bit holding him down here going to visitation, You seeing there like damn man, and when he come after visitation, geek, all you can say is, yole man, my bit shitted on me, you know, what I'm saying like that ship ain't no.
Speaker 7: Good feeling is right here?
Speaker 4: You see this, don't talk to me about niggas in prison. My brother got thirty years and that's what I hold that nigga down.
Speaker 1: I'm opposed to them.
Speaker 3: That's your family.
Speaker 7: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm a nigga that not being in prison got people in prison. So I don't like what people leave people to get in prison. It's not a good feeling.
Speaker 7: So what about to make me cry? Right now? Kicking by?
Speaker 1: Let me see how you crying?
Speaker 2: What happened to the woman that held me down?
Speaker 1: Where is she now?
Speaker 7: Just hold me down at like in the top corner.
Speaker 1: This is the way, because I wanted to talk about fucking nuts man.
Speaker 7: That nigga probably got back with your ass to get his lick back. You better as.
Speaker 3: I'm not even somebody a lick back on.
Speaker 7: Okay with that bad I ain't great looking good with that bad. You know what you're giving? You give ben you giving right now, you're giving niba on dip it low.
Speaker 3: Thank that badang, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: But I really wanted to discuss romance. You guys, Can we talk about that? Can we talk about what's your idea of a perfect romantic date for a woman if you were trying to impress.
Speaker 3: Her Valentine's and coming up, and don't include.
Speaker 2: Just buying things. I think outside of the box. And don't because y'all always said, y'all don't want a woman who's just trying to get your money. So how could you do it in a way that wasn't gonna hurt your pockets but still be romantic?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Steve.
Speaker 8: Uh The first did I think for a woman was on her birthday? I had to ask song got to go to a job. He stopped playing a good time for what's happy birthday? Met her down there into the park to go and Carris ride around the park.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: It just sat there top. They had a nicer man. I think one thing about romances and your man is coming in sometime. Just getting your kids out the blue. All the people kissing them one that they used to so this little kisses here and there, just because I love you, I think, turn that thing on.
Speaker 3: This is a married man though, right, yes, you see the difference.
Speaker 2: Goddamn ratchets.
Speaker 1: You just got married.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm about about two years.
Speaker 2: How long were you?
Speaker 1: But you a marriage minded right to even end up there at some point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm always always been a lover better fact, love love romantic stuff.
Speaker 8: You know, you can just do things, you know, like, uh, I told my cousin the other day, he took this woman and just flew to the New Jersey for the day, from Indiana to the Jersey back in the same day to the mall, or around walk around see New York to go back home.
Speaker 5: Things like that, remember for a lifetime, just romantic things like that.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm absolutely.
Speaker 8: Now you know everybody know everybody would the woman's roses roll. Sometimes it's about some violence, little video critiques and stuff like that. Different kind of flowers, you know what I'm saying, Like the flower the butter her birthday. She see, like, why you keeping this? This is a Jewish Julis you you always?
Speaker 3: You know I like sunflowers personally, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 6: What about you?
Speaker 9: Okay, So first of all, I gotta be totally transparent, like I'm not one hundred percent romantic.
Speaker 6: So all this stuff is just ideally, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So ideally I would cook something, I would make something and after the weather permisscause I'm here in Detroit. We'll go to a park somewhere, eat the food, walk around the river, walk you know, stuff like that, go to festivals.
Speaker 7: This is this is a date?
Speaker 6: Is somebody I'm dating?
Speaker 7: Right? Yes?
Speaker 9: You know, say attention to a restaurant and she may say she wanted to go to or something like that. Take her to a restaurant. It's a whole lot of levels to romance, you know. I think that just coming back to the store with her favorite candy bar something like that, without having to be asked and say, here you go.
Speaker 6: I think that's that's romantic.
Speaker 9: Just listening to, uh, the stuff that the females say, just in conversation, and then you you go out and you provide, like you just show up with it, like here you go, this is what you ask? Well, you know, I don't know to answer the question, but yeah, that's that's the easy.
Speaker 1: Thing, implementing things that you know she likes, Like what about what what was the question? Out of guard?
Speaker 3: He said, he dropping dick off.
Speaker 2: No, I want to hear I said, what would you away? Would you show a woman romance that doesn't require a lot of money, just more thought.
Speaker 7: Oh, man in so.
Speaker 4: Many ways, like like I don't got so so I'm spending no money. I gotta show romance not.
Speaker 7: Spending no money.
Speaker 2: You can spend a little money, but I don't want it to be like, oh, I bought up your nail bag. I wanted to be like, right, let me show you how.
Speaker 7: Let me show you how?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 7: Boom. So in this book you can open it up and it's like AI.
Speaker 4: It's like a physical AI version of how you show a woman romance without spending a lot of money.
Speaker 7: And I got a whole book on it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the book? Astrology Loving Sex?
Speaker 7: Then show you how the romance a woman?
Speaker 1: So read us an excerpt Gemini.
Speaker 7: A Gemini excerpt? Yeah, how the romance Gemini?
Speaker 1: You a Gemini too, right? I'm a Gemini. You the Gemini. He is Sagittarius, which is like the brothers sister of Gemini.
Speaker 6: What's your sign, Steve hen?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we got two Geminis, two Sagittarius, and a canconate.
Speaker 7: With a Gemini. Right. The key to romance Ander Gemini is words affirmation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Reminded them of how great they are.
Speaker 4: Reminded them of how beautiful they are, reminded him of them, and how inspirational they are.
Speaker 7: Saying great things to them, touching them, letting them know that you are attracted and you love them.
Speaker 4: You understand what I'm saying, and giving them nice little flowers, little nice little.
Speaker 7: Thoughtful things like with a Gemini.
Speaker 4: You got to do something that's art from like ooh. Like say, if you had a cat that passed and I had a picture of your cat, I take a take that picture and make a painting of your dead old cat and bring it to you with some flowers on the day that the cat died, and say, here, baby, I was just thinking about your cat. Hear, go these flowers and you're gonna melt down. You're gonna cry, get emotional, fall in my lap and I hit you.
Speaker 7: With that physical touch. Then I hit that physical butt and it's up.
Speaker 1: That's not about right.
Speaker 2: That was quite romantic.
Speaker 7: This ship right, here's something serious.
Speaker 1: I'm have to pick that book up.
Speaker 3: I love astrology.
Speaker 2: How do you determine when a woman is deserving a romance? Because I find that a lot of women don't get romance unless a man feels like he's made a mistake and he's trying to make up for something.
Speaker 4: The way the way you know if a woman is deserving of romance is by her aura, The way.
Speaker 7: She carried herself, the way she moved like a woman. Aura gonna let you know out the gate. This ain't this.
Speaker 4: I can't play it this bitch. I gotta come correct with her because just her aura alone is gonna let you know, like nigga, you can't pull up to a date with me without bringing a gift. You know what I'm saying. Some girls ain't got that that it fact about themself. They ain't got that aura. They ain't got that drip that make a nigga want to be like ooh, I gotta pull up correct.
Speaker 7: They just got that.
Speaker 4: Hookah tip and don Julio, motherfucking ora where it's like, all right, I put a hookah tip in his whole mouth and give his whole two shots to darn and I'm gonna bust her down.
Speaker 7: She cool. But some bitches, you don't.
Speaker 4: Even want to take them know where where they sell hookah because the music too loud. You want to take them where the lights is dim, the music is soft and subtle, and you want to pull up with some type of gift, roses, perfumes or something, just because of Aura.
Speaker 7: You know that bitch. She fassy, she classy, She fired her track record of niggas. You know her track record of niggas.
Speaker 4: You know the high caliber of niggas she's dealt with, and the high caliber niggas showed out on her already, just because she's a high caliber bitch.
Speaker 1: Which do you prefer?
Speaker 7: I prefer the high caliber bitch. Give me something that's gonna make my head hurt.
Speaker 1: You think that's why Scrappy wasn't fucking with your ass? Men? Do men know what?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Y'all know, like when y'all mean sas? Why I said, that's why Scrappy ain't wanna be your friend because he probably knew you could smash Bambie.
Speaker 4: I mean, I won't say I could smash Bambi because they'll be tall. I probably I probably could be a little too short for Benny. You know what I'm saying. But I would say that I do pose a threat to a lot of a lot of men when it comes down to women, because I'm just when it cuts down to I got I got it, I got the total package.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna make you laugh. I'm a trick on you. I'm long, girthy, earthy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just I ain't nothing to be playing with, So make you I'll make a nigga girl come and sit and get comfortable on my couch.
Speaker 2: Tristan, How do you determine when a woman is deserving of romance?
Speaker 6: How do I determine?
Speaker 9: I guess I gotta kind of lean on what uh. It all depends on the female and with and which she's accustomed to. You know what I'm saying, like you not like he said, I'm not about to give a chick who used to drink at five o'clock. Gin No, God damn. You know what I'm saying. Nineteen forty two. It's like it's everybody got they everybody got their.
Speaker 6: Lot in life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: And you can tell you can. You can if you've been around the block, you can discern who, who is what and who? You know what I'm saying. So yeah, And I think like a female's like it's her error. I think, like her her background, how she grew up, where she came from, the type of upbringing she got.
Speaker 6: You know, I think all that plays a part of the two.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, You gotta treat you gotta you just gotta treat a woman how she's accustomed to be being treated if you plan on being with the type of capacity.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as upgrading a woman, like maybe you meet her somewhere where.
Speaker 7: She may not upgraded woman with the potential of being upgraded.
Speaker 4: Only time you upgrade a woman, you the way you to read, the only way of upgrading woman.
Speaker 7: She gotta have a potential.
Speaker 4: She gotta be lwyal and she got to be willing to make the same sacrifices that you're making for her.
Speaker 7: She gotta reciprocate that energy.
Speaker 6: Other than that, she gotta be she gotta be making those sacrifices on her own too.
Speaker 9: Like I have to see you putting your first, your first, your best foot forward, Like you know what I'm saying, Like we none of us is a finished product. But you have to be doing something on your own. I don't give a fuck. Like you said, you could be catching the bus. But if I know that this woman, she determines she get up every morning, she catched the bus to work. She do this that and the third you know what I'm saying, I can rock with it, but if you ain't doing nothing and you expect me to do for you what you're not doing for yourself, then I can't help you.
Speaker 1: So it's a video online right now with this girl who lost her job, fell on hardship, and she was, you know, living in her own her boyfriend lived in his own place, and she lost her job, and she basically was asking him if she could move in with him until she get her shit together, basically, and the guy told her, well, most millionaires slept in their car at some point.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna lie. He probably it could be a couple of reasons. He probably felt like she was a little dirty. Yes there, he ain't won up there and bringing all that dust in his house. He could go bad of eleven months of eleven months, I mean eleven months when when the girlfriend and boyfriend eleven months we still bended. That's just the that's still the stage of. And then eleven months he could have seen that she I can fuck with her, but I can't fuck with her.
Speaker 3: So that's what she was saying.
Speaker 1: At no point did he tell her like that his mind changed change because she said when they met, she told him that she wanted to be engaged within the next year, right, and he agreed that a person like a man knows, you know, that's enough time for a man to know whether or not he wants to be with a woman. So it's eleven months now, she's fall on hardship and he's not the partner that she expected him to be. In this moment, y'all saying.
Speaker 6: If she needed to get the fucking on that she you gotta stop. The validation is there if he's not giving you what you want and what you expected and you feel like this ain't you need to move You need to move on?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it was fair for him to say that though, like, no, you can't live with me after being with her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what did he see in them eleven months?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 8: Not for not even or help her get back on her feet like doing them eleven during them six months when you see her falling, Oh they things get a little hard. I'm gonna take care of this, deal for it for two or three months. You get yourself together, or you need a car. Listen, if I got an extra car or act mightn't have to get a car from work. It's something that he's seen in the eleven months.
Speaker 9: And you know, like she she ain't.
Speaker 8: She ain't trying to progress like she like everybody for a hard time, you know what I mean, some people just uh just put themselves there being lazy. She probably missed her work all the time because she's going out with her friends too much. She put up her own behind that paying the bills, and she wanted to stay out back stead of paying the bills.
Speaker 5: So she doing the wrong shit in eleven months, probably like she put.
Speaker 6: Me in debt too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then at the same time, like I don't maybe I'm not ready for that responsibility because it's easy for a woman to get real comfortable when the man is taking care of of what here's supposed to be taking care of. It's like they get content real quick. Oh the bills is getting paid, I ain't got to worry about this. Out of the third and they find ways to be you know what I'm saying. For the lack of better words, content, you know what I'm saying, or lazy so I and then it's like once you once a person lives in your house, the process to get the motherfuckers out your house is.
Speaker 6: It ain't easy, you know what I'm saying. It ain't easy.
Speaker 9: You gotta go to court to get a motherfucker they once they start receiving mail at your crib, Yeah, you gotta go to court to get that ass out your crib.
Speaker 7: So so, y'all they said, they said the year, they said the agreement was a year. It was only eleven months, so they was a month short anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, y'all have no empathy for this woman who's been sleeping with and loving.
Speaker 3: This man for a loving Look how she looks, does that matter?
Speaker 2: Does that matter?
Speaker 1: How she loved, Yeah, that matter how.
Speaker 4: She looks, if she looked like if she looked like Nivia, if she looked like you, I'll give up a place to stay.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you.
Speaker 6: You fired from wal Marty. She get fired from like being a nurse or something.
Speaker 1: Well, she did say that she had a lot of money initially, but now being out of work, she's basically depleted her bank account paying bills without having income.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Was the day that her funds got depleted? No?
Speaker 2: No, she had been living off of, you know, with her savings. And she said that she's been filling out applications daily, you know, actively searching employment. She doesn't. She didn't appear to be like a bomb. She didn't appear to be You never can tell, though, but she didn't appear to be someone who lacks ambition. She just was falling on hard time and the man that she was seeing wasn't going.
Speaker 8: To Uplifttrician said earlier. It's all the things what she was doing and on the lefting months. But I've seen her trying. I'm definitely gonna stay with me, you know, and su together.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 5: If I see you trying, like.
Speaker 8: I said, but in eleven months, you know, you tell me one thing every time on Instagram, I see y'all taking for cargo war shots that's somewhere at the club. That if I see you taking shots at the club every five years on Instagram and buy the new biggest bags and stuff and nah, if I like, if I see you try, and I know you're hardworking, I know you know, just can't do a tough time to come on, bab, I got you. But he's fucking off yours. He ain't definitely thinking.
Speaker 5: Of lives too.
Speaker 2: That's fair, That's damn it. Man, I feel.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like I said, it's that peace factor, man like. People don't want you impede the on they piece. Man Like.
Speaker 6: I ain't ready for that responsibility yet. Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: It's I don't know. I think he should at least let it come least a couple of weeks. Hey, look, we got a month. You got a month to figure this out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got penis MV a little bit when it comes to this situation, because I feel like men can always find some woman.
Speaker 3: House to live in.
Speaker 7: You just say, what kind of env you got?
Speaker 3: Penis envy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the guy like like, yeah, like, if I needed a place to stay, I'd never be homeless, slinging dick, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That is not true, not in this day and ain't no bitch finna let you come stay with them?
Speaker 4: A paying over these holes is no longer digmatized. I don't know what you think you about, girl, These bitches is monetized, not digmatized. Don't give a about how good no dick is no moat every since jac said I don't want no broke nigga with good dicks, don't care about that.
Speaker 6: No mo.
Speaker 7: If you the one, the one that do care.
Speaker 4: About that, they're the ones who you ain't gonna want to stay here because they got fourteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a lot of men, a lot of pressure up in that goddamn house. You you're gonna rather be homeless than be.
Speaker 5: In that house.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe that there are men out here that are living off women.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, of course the.
Speaker 4: Men out here living off women, but they're not living They're not living.
Speaker 7: The way that they want to live. You're not living comfortably.
Speaker 1: So if a woman finds a man whose house he can move into, nine times out of ten, it would be a more comfortable situation, is what you're saying.
Speaker 7: A woman gonna live more comfortable with a nigga than a nigga gonna live with.
Speaker 4: A woman because the woman gonna beat y'all, gonna talk down on us, be let us make us feel this big. The girl that's living with us, we're gonna make sure that she's good. We're gonna take care of her. We are providers, y'all.
Speaker 7: Y'all, that's what.
Speaker 6: You're supposed to.
Speaker 5: Do.
Speaker 2: You disagree, Steve, ot is it not what you're supposed to do?
Speaker 6: You were supposed to be homeless. How about that? You were supposed to be homeless? How about that?
Speaker 7: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: These niggas hard on the bitch.
Speaker 6: Okay, what was you supposed to be doing?
Speaker 3: These niggas is hard, man.
Speaker 6: She's gonna be something people supposed to be doing. I mean, we can. We just don't get it, get all the way there.
Speaker 5: But I've met her. What she was doing for me? What kind of person I am? She just know I'm a good dude. Uh, you know, I got it, She got it.
Speaker 8: You know I should be home. She know a piece of ship, and yeah I should. She know I gonna put more burden on her than the help she should have. Fuck with me and I feel the same way. I know she would be more burden and help. Then I want to to she You know, two stones can't float.
Speaker 6: No real easy way to say this, your sir.
Speaker 2: So, y'all, we have this segment on our show called Uh Dumb Bitch Story or SIMP series, and you got to share a time where you got played by the opposite sex. Can y'all tell a story where a girl like you thought she was down for you or up for you, or holding you down as chaotic says, and you got played.
Speaker 8: I got a good one for my pivot days. I read this one girl, but it was vib She was a five motherfucker. She was like, she's about four five years older than me, and she's come on over and cook for you. I went bought to my mama was a chef. I bought the big pretty steaks I had about eighteen seventeen eighteen. I want the big pretty state, big steaks and tatoes. Everything is big meal and a bit did show up. My cousin ate the meal four and like that even.
Speaker 5: And they were hard on bro on women for a long Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I feel like every man has a story from seventeen years old. And that's how she's an origin story story.
Speaker 5: I was nine eight years old.
Speaker 8: This girl to walk back the house every day. She is so fine and pretty. Every day is a pretty cool home. And so I got some of my daddy cologne. I put it off with her for one day. I went, I went to go meet her, see her and she's in the field getting humped off.
Speaker 1: Ain't playing nor cologne or he musty in the field. Nigga had to do nothing for the coochie god.
Speaker 2: Damn, did you find out where the girl was that you brought the steak for? Maybe she had something happen.
Speaker 5: She's been feeling big balls back in the day. She jesus pretty hell cut my cousin.
Speaker 2: What about your chaotic the time I got played?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, ship, I've been getting played my whole life.
Speaker 2: Tell us the best story, the craziest story, Like we're a woman, did you dirty?
Speaker 7: I thought I was talking to a girl, and I thought she was grieving.
Speaker 4: Right when I thought she was grieving, I'm doing everything by power to make her feel better.
Speaker 7: I'm buying her bad somebody. She's still crying all the time. The more she crying, the more I'm buying. The whole time, this.
Speaker 2: Bitch was never grieving, So what was she supposed to be grieving?
Speaker 7: She was putting, nesting. She was acting like she was grieving somebody's death, and it was all cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody had died. She was like, give me some.
Speaker 5: Stuff back.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's terrible. I'm sorry that he was to you. How did you find out that she was lying?
Speaker 7: Her auntie?
Speaker 2: I heard of all people to be your own people. Her auntie was like, she ain't nobody died.
Speaker 9: Chaotic wanted that motherfucker would that's what you wanted.
Speaker 7: Listen, nigga, you trip it on here. I got plenty a lot of times.
Speaker 2: What's another story.
Speaker 7: A girl left me in jail. I went to jail. I went to jail. This around criminal time. I'm about to go make some plays to go, you know, give her her kids a great kid Christmas. I go make the play. I get jammed up, I get locked up for criminals. Nigga. When I get locked up, she disappeared immediately.
Speaker 4: And the only reason I went to go and make that play was because I wanted to do something for her kids for Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. You spent Christmas in jail, yep.
Speaker 7: And she didn't even come to see me for Christmas or answer the phone. Shame. And I was with her for almost two years prior to that.
Speaker 2: What happened when you came home?
Speaker 7: When I came home, I got rich?
Speaker 3: Period?
Speaker 2: Heard did you ever have a conversation with her?
Speaker 4: Every girl that ever played me the double double background and spun the block and I'm nice to them, Oh what's up?
Speaker 7: How you doing? Girl? God? Bless all you good? I'm kids doing? That's me I'm like, you know what I'm saying, I'm him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's your story?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: So it was I had a chick that was a virgin, right, and.
Speaker 9: We was going together, and there was another it was it was another couple that was and we was all just cool, right, but my girlfriend was male best friends with this guy, the other guy in the couple, and I thought, you know what I'm saying, that she was a virgin when she really wasn't a virgin. Her best friend had already hit that motherfuckerm So.
Speaker 2: Wait, you were upset to find out that she wasn't a virgin?
Speaker 9: I was, Yeah, I mean the fact that she wasn't a virgin, But you don't let your you know what I'm saying, You done told this whole lot, like I'm a verge on a version of a vision and you're not a fucking virgin. You're gonna let your best friend fuck and you know, hanging out, hanging out, you know what I'm saying. Her, No, I know, we we end up fucking. But that's how I kind of found out that. You know what I'm saying, that you wouldn't but you couldn't have been no fucking virgin.
Speaker 1: She was doing handstands and ship everything.
Speaker 2: So that's all right. So you y'all slept together and then you were like, you're not a virgin. That's how you discovered it? Or how did you know?
Speaker 6: I mean, it eventually came out. It eventually came up to have fuck And what she have to say for herself not too much and nothing.
Speaker 1: Why are you bringing up old ship?
Speaker 6: I honestly, it had happened before we had got together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But it's still the fact that you.
Speaker 9: Put on this whole charade that you was this fucking version, you know what I'm saying, Like, bitch, while you lie, you have to lie.
Speaker 1: Maybe the dick didn't count, you know, man like, maybe maybe it was some ship that they did, and then she just wanted to be that it happened and they just decided to be friends going forward.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you had me finger banging you and all this other shit waiting and playing, and that motherfucker had already been tested, tested and tried, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: That's found, all right, y'all.
Speaker 1: So what's next for it's just money entertainment. What we got coming up next? Big Steve o.
Speaker 8: Those at the big old red carpet event going down in Atlanta, Georgia Club Club A Chaotics. I believe January twenty second, Laser around I should come out. Uh, we're allowed the needy in the house. Uh, it's a celebration for definitely just be a number one on Amazon Private two. We're doing that Atlanta. Uh called Ocean's View.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: You Thoughttrician was bad the last couple of movies, you really hate him after this, but it gets very active. Movie called oceans View arout February March, and I do see it's called Decisions to be Real big and uh there's a big thing's going also, you know, we gotta just nobody four. So you ain't seen part one, two and three, you're ready for part four. And I'm made in the world a whole new Drake Riccardini, more tequila, y'all go ahead, reposos off the chain and the black you know you like mccardo Moore is here in twenty twenty five, come up, Petroll's fort your own.
Speaker 5: So that's what movies and alcohol all twenty five.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: We're looking forward to seeing this. Excellent.
Speaker 9: What you got to doing on Tristan, Well, no, for those that don't know, I just find the man been deal with rock Nation, So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 9: We got Ocean's View coming out pretty soon. I got scripts that's currently streaming right now on Toby. I got a movie that I've written and I'm going to executive produce and direct called Have You Seen Me. It's about abduction and it's not a monolithic story about black people and uh and I got a plus through projects that haven't that haven't just dropped yet. You know, I don't have no control over when they're coming out. They just they dropped when they dropped.
Speaker 2: That's dope. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, and don't breaking Nigga one love and hip hop. I forgot about that. You know what I'm saying. They need some Detroit shit down. Y'all need some Detroit shit down their game.
Speaker 7: I got you, bro, I got you. I'm gonna put you on the riga breks in one of.
Speaker 6: Them somebody that's your old work game.
Speaker 7: No, but I'm saying that to be a good way to bring it in.
Speaker 4: And then me and you could fake like because we actors, right, we can act like we don't like each other the whole time.
Speaker 7: We homies.
Speaker 6: That's right, we gotta do.
Speaker 5: Let's get We're looking.
Speaker 1: For what you got going on? Coming up next?
Speaker 7: Chaotic, I got a bunch of stuff going on. The only way y'all gonna know what I got going on, you just gotta follow me. I'm not telling y'all, y'all gotta.
Speaker 4: Follow me on Instagram Chaoto three O fire chaotic with a K K H A O T I C chaotic with a K three on five. Y'alla follow me on Instagram and find out what I got going on. I ain't gonna tell you right now. If I tell you right now, you ain't gonna know.
Speaker 2: Plug your igs for us so our listeners can follow you. I'm definitely gonna follow you, guys and want to follow what you're doing. Please follow me back.
Speaker 6: Most definitely now.
Speaker 9: N B L for life and as a natural be as born L as a leader number four and my first and last name on every other social social media handle.
Speaker 5: And Stevo, it's I T yes, just money, just like that.
Speaker 8: It's just money in in T on everything Facebook, I think it's out Steep Steve on Facebook making changing ship like Steve Love on Facebook. But you go to Instagram, it's just money in t and or follow Ricardo more Tequila. It's just money entertainment to see them love celebrity brands.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Bundy in T it's Steve O Love.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm definitely gonna follow you all. Thank y'all so much for coming on we talk back and spending your afternoon with us. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Listen, y'all gotta make sure y'all go watch Scripts Negligent Trust Nobody one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine, and.
Speaker 7: Make sure y'all Trip.
Speaker 4: To Be opt makes y'all subscribe to my YouTube, Chaotic TV, and make sure y'all follow us on social media.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, if you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on a black Effect, iHeartRadio, Apple, wherever the fuck you get your podcast at this Joe co host aj Holiday two point zero on Instagrams.
Speaker 2: Kick a Tam y'all is official Tam Bam on Instagram. Y'all follow me Remember Speak now Never
Speaker 1: Period for more podcasts from iHeartRadio visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.