Speaker 1: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Amirs and a fantastic game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Oh also, Kendrick Lamar tickets, So call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight.
Speaker 3: Eight three four three one o six one.
Speaker 2: You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to battle Victoria Amirs in the most epic game of trivia ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Victoria has more trash talk today, show you what you're up against.
Speaker 3: Here we go. You want your music for it? Here you go.
Speaker 5: You're already laughing by the time I'm done with this.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you right.
Speaker 5: Now you're gonna be wrathing in every last choice that led you to this exact moment. You're not just gonna lose, You're gonna lose so badly that future generations will tell the story as a cautionary tale.
Speaker 3: Question. What are they going to be doing with the choice?
Speaker 4: Rethinking every life choice everything?
Speaker 6: What did you hear?
Speaker 3: It sounded like you said breathing.
Speaker 6: I thought you said breathing.
Speaker 3: I thought you said.
Speaker 7: Reaping, which would have kind of made it so I give you too much credit rethinking. Okay, yeah, okay, Okay, we're gonna work on your word separation.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kind of didn't hear the end of it because I was so focused on trying to figure out what word you said.
Speaker 5: Basically, they're going to lose so badly that future generations will tell the story as a cautionary tale.
Speaker 6: Okay, I like that part.
Speaker 2: You heard that cart right, Well, if you want to play Victoria, callis right now. We'll play your versus Victoria right after this. It's in three minutes. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 3: I'm stupid, you're smart.
Speaker 6: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 3: You're the best, I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: You're very good looking.
Speaker 3: I'm not attractive.
Speaker 8: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 2: That, It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez for Kendrick Lamar ticket. Let's meet today's lovely and beautiful contestant for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a cousin of yours, Eddie Ramirez going good? Are you related to Victoria?
Speaker 4: How's it going?
Speaker 3: Because maybe who knows? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is this is not only a battle to see who wins at trivia, but this is a battle for the last name if you want. If you beat Victoria's, she has to change her last name to something else. I don't know. But she's not worthy Martinez mart I'm not worthy of being a Ramirez.
Speaker 5: If you put me that in the yearbook, I was Ronnie Martinas in the yearbook and Victoria Ramirez.
Speaker 3: So yeah, in her high.
Speaker 2: School yearbook, they had another picture of her and it was Ronnie Martinez and it.
Speaker 4: Was a different picture too. I don't know where they got it literally comes to me anyway.
Speaker 2: So all right, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and Eddie the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 6: In Greek mythology, who is the messenger of the gods.
Speaker 10: Past?
Speaker 11: In?
Speaker 6: What year did the United States land the first man.
Speaker 3: On the moon?
Speaker 8: Nineteen sixty?
Speaker 6: What is the largest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 8: Africa?
Speaker 6: What British king is associated with the Knights of the Roundtable? Here? What British king is associated with the Nights of the Round Table?
Speaker 8: King?
Speaker 3: Arthur?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and Eddie. While Victoria is getting her headphones on and getting ready to battle you, What's what do you do for work?
Speaker 10: I sort money all day.
Speaker 3: It's no fun. Oh like a bank or something? Oh yeah, I worked for a casino. Oh that's cool, sounds fun. I think that's interesting. You ever pocket a little bit and take it off the top?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 10: Too many eyes watching me?
Speaker 6: Like that's the last place you want to steal from because you don't know who owns the place.
Speaker 3: Cameras in the world one for the casino too.
Speaker 2: For Eddie, I would definitely not hack it at that job.
Speaker 3: All right, Victoria's back in studio with her headphones on. Here we got game. I'm ready thirty.
Speaker 2: Seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to be Eddie outright to win, and Eddie you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 6: In Greek mythology, who is the messenger of the gods? What? Uh uh? Yeah, I don't know, past. In what year did the United States land the first man on the moon?
Speaker 3: Seventy nine?
Speaker 6: What is the largest country in the world by land area.
Speaker 3: The US?
Speaker 6: What British king is associated with the Knights of the Roundtable? That's wrong, that's wrong, nights. I don't know, past. What is the only US state that has a one word, four letter name? Iowa waityne No.
Speaker 3: I want more questions.
Speaker 2: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 3: Producer Brad Eddie Ramirez got one correct. Good job, and so did Victoria. Oh, Eddie, that means you win. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Victoria has to beat you outright, so you beat Victoria today.
Speaker 3: You got Kendrick Lamar tickets. Oh my god. Oh cool.
Speaker 6: But I think since you guys tired, you can both stay Ramire.
Speaker 4: I would say, I don't want to change my name to Martinez.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like Martinez, but.
Speaker 3: Forever until the next time she plays a Ramire. All right, let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 6: In Greek mythology, the messenger of the gods is Hermes Erme's Hermes hermeis ermes star. That's what I wanted to say. The United States first landed on the moon in nineteen sixty nine, dang it. The largest country in the world by land area is Russia. King Arthur is associated with the Knights of the Roundtable, and Iowa is the only US state that has has one word for letter name. Yeah, go me, I guess that one.
Speaker 2: We play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the jubil show or go to the.
Speaker 3: Or or what's just up in there? Turned to what is that a walrus? I'm to give you a treat.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened there, I don't know, but anyway, we play it every single weekday morning. At this time, I'm gonna sneeze now, dude, Oh my goodness, my allergies are going nuts to day.
Speaker 6: People are listening to you. Go ahead, I feel you also, I'm turning to wa.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff coming on your phone break happens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that it's Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: It's a Jewbeil show.
Speaker 12: It's another Jewbile phone frame mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, my name is Pete Eakins. I'm the librarian here at elementary school, and I was looking for Hunter's father, Jackson.
Speaker 10: H Yes, Jackson, Hi, Jackson, how.
Speaker 3: Are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm calling because there has been a bit of an issue that's come up with your son Hunter.
Speaker 8: Really, I've sent him down.
Speaker 3: To the.
Speaker 10: U I mean principal's office.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's currently in the principal's office. Okay, well it is because I had had enough of his attitude.
Speaker 3: I couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 13: Wait, I'm sorry you mee.
Speaker 2: Yes, his attitude. But I'm sorry, what did you say that?
Speaker 13: It's this cross attitude, but go, okay, the problem Okay, it seems like I'm already getting to the bottom of it.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm guessing this is where he gets it from. Every single day through this month, his class is coming to the lily Bray where we do story team, and lately he's been speaking up in the middle of my stories and inter to correct my language of all things. When he's a student, a fifth grader, and I am the librarian, So I think I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 13: I think he's right. You have mispronounced like at least ten words already, Like how are you a teacher?
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is how you conduct things at home, but I do not stand for it in my librari.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, listen, you've you've been saying like librari, like.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am the librarian.
Speaker 13: Okay, No, it's pronounced librarian first of all.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I think I would know.
Speaker 2: I think I would know. I've been the school librarian for a very long time.
Speaker 9: Oh my, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Frankly, I didn't expect that this is going to happen. When I got you on the phone, I thought you'd be very understanding.
Speaker 3: No, okay, listen to the problems.
Speaker 10: Just say it. Just say the worst properly. It's not that hard, Like like what.
Speaker 2: The you're saying the exact same things that your son has been saying. Well, I've been doing the story, Tim.
Speaker 10: Well, okay, because you're you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: Clearly, I stopped.
Speaker 2: I stopped in the middle of the story to him today to repromond him. I reprimanded him in front of the entire and I said, I am the librarian here.
Speaker 3: At this school.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I sent him down to the prencipal's office and I am recommending for him to be expulled, okay from the.
Speaker 14: Shoe a right, you craft open a book, learn how to read and pronounce it properly, and then come back and talk to me, okay, and.
Speaker 13: Don't send my son to the principal's office.
Speaker 8: When you're in the wrong. Okay, do you.
Speaker 9: Want to say what I'm saying?
Speaker 10: Is this computing for you?
Speaker 3: I have been spoken to like that.
Speaker 13: It's spoken, The word is spoken, and I can't believe that no one's talk to you like this because you everything wrong?
Speaker 3: All right, let me ask you a queer.
Speaker 10: Question.
Speaker 8: It's question, that is what I said.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a quiestion. Oh my, are you an adjudicator?
Speaker 13: You just said adjudicator.
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't know what that Meon's okay, what that means? Is that why the children at this shool?
Speaker 10: Actually, no, you know what.
Speaker 8: It's fine.
Speaker 13: Let me put this in terms that you might understand. I'm gonna go down to the shool. I'm going to talk to the Prince of Paul. I'm gonna tell them what an idiot you are. I'm gonna pull my son out of school and put them in a better school. Okay, did you understand that this is ridiculous?
Speaker 3: No, this is actually a phone prank.
Speaker 2: This is actually Dubial from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife.
Speaker 3: Say you up it, sho, it's a joke. Your wife said that a lot of.
Speaker 2: Problems one of the school administrators the other day and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 13: Oh my, oh no, I could not believe that I was Actually it's also too like the dumbest person on the planet.
Speaker 12: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone franks. We say mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 3: It's time for Nina's What's trending.
Speaker 6: So the Pepsi Challenge is returning after fifty years, and I always think this is so interesting because really Pepsi and Coke are like Kendrick Lamar and Drake, you know what I mean. It's like that constant, like, oh my gosh, do better.
Speaker 2: They should do a commercial have Kendrick Lamar as the person and kendong.
Speaker 3: About Pepsi right, because nobody can find Drake. We don't know where he.
Speaker 7: Is, right exactly. Yeah, that's the difference between the beefs. So there's no clear winner on Pepsi Coke.
Speaker 6: I mean, everybody has their own personal opinion, but Pepsi of course feels really strongly about theirs. So they're taking this show on the road. So they're doing this whole challenge where they're going to be starting in New Orleans. Obviously this week is a good time to do it because there's a lot of people there. But they're going to be blind taste testing and they're going to be doing the Pepsi zero sugar and Coke zero sugar and then you know, see which one works. They say, even those questionable taste deserve a second chance.
Speaker 3: They not like coke. They that would be really funny.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the Super Bowl tailgate concert is also happening this weekend, which is pretty cool because then it's a real pregame. Whatever you guys are doing, Get to the parties early, if you're going to your friend's house, get that that concert on in the background, start you know, a little beer pong before it goes. I just I'm seeing how my weekend is going to go. But Post Malone is headlining that Wow. Yeah, and it's going to be streamed on YouTube, so you can have that going on, and the pregame festivity is going on on the other channels. It's just like everything. There's all kinds of games you can create when you take shots twenty one and over of course. And lastly, not to scare you this morning, but the average brain contains seven grams of plastic. Isn't that wild?
Speaker 3: What all plastic? Yeah? Twenty yeah.
Speaker 6: It's about as much as you'd find in a plastic disposal spoon. Ooh, but it's disposable. It just I mean, I don't know about that because it's still in there. But livers and kidneys also showed increases in plastic and then yeah, it's just wild to think about how that like gets into your bloodstream. And that's when you're drinking like those plastic bottles. I do it all the time. Like if you buy a plastic bottle and then you go fill it up and then you have it sitting for a couple of days, and you think you're recycling because you're using the same bottle, But as it sits there, the plastic from the bottle gets into the water.
Speaker 3: You drink it the plastic bottle. I believe it was recycling. Oh, it's a bad idea. Yeah.
Speaker 7: My daughter went on a rant the other day. She said, I don't know why we keep putting plastic in the ocean. And she then she did a memoji thing on FaceTime of a octopus and she started pointing her tentacles at me and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, stop using plastic. She's like, my tentacles are pointing at you, Dad, And I was like, I don't even use that much plastic.
Speaker 2: Get out here, lefty, you're not climate change a little alarming.
Speaker 3: Why is it getting so cold everywhere? I'm gonna eat some kale and shit out.
Speaker 7: Although I mean to your point, they're telling us about this plastic stuff so much. I'm starting to not believe it. I'm starting to be like, you just want me to be scared about anything.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's a big warning, high red flag. I'm waving it telling you that you're eating plastic too much.
Speaker 3: Well, listen too much. People miss red flags.
Speaker 6: They do, But in this instance.
Speaker 2: I was watching it crazy that they eat and put in our body without even knowing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: Plastic from a water bottle gets into your water. That's not the only way that you're getting plastic into your system. Well, I don't plan on eating it. So what do you mean?
Speaker 7: Everything you eat, no matter what it is, doesn't even matter if you did all the right things, is gonna have plastic in it, and you're gonna die.
Speaker 4: I'm too young to die.
Speaker 3: No, you're not not. According to the plastic haters, they're all dead.
Speaker 6: They didn't say that you were going to die. But it could cause dementia.
Speaker 3: Bring it on.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to that. I'm sure that's gonna happen to me someday. I am excited for it.
Speaker 6: It's not something to be excited about. Let me tell you he's not gonna know. Yeah, do you have everybody around who knows that's a hard thing to watch somebody go through.
Speaker 2: It will be, but like we'll have conversations before when I know it's about to have it and be like, dude, just laugh at.
Speaker 3: It like that. That's a strending. Your first day follow up is coming up right after this. It's it's the Jewels show Help.
Speaker 2: It's also bought to have better Help can on my therapy. I write better Help dot com, last Jewell and get on your way to being your best solf.
Speaker 6: I'm really glad you put that there.
Speaker 3: That's perfect pop.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: First day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Thomas is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Nanny. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Thomas, what was some man? How long has it been since you talked to Nannie?
Speaker 8: I spent a couple of days, some texts, no reply.
Speaker 3: Okay, you sound bummed.
Speaker 9: I really thought date. I thought this was the best date I ever made.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, well why don't you tell us about the date? Then?
Speaker 15: Well, we went to this night market. You know, it was just like just pop up, mainstream thing, lots of food vendors and like you know, street our performers.
Speaker 9: That kind of stuff, and you know, it's actually a.
Speaker 15: Lot more fun than I thought it was gonna be. The honest, She's taking pictures the whole time and like seeing that you have a good time. Like this is like a total like instagram little date, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Okay, so is she like an influencer or something.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she's an insurance but likes business insurance. I'm actually trying to start my own business this year. So I was, you know, hell interested in all her insurance knowledge.
Speaker 6: You know, did you guys? I don't know. We get close and flirty, like how did that vibe feel outside of the instagrammable moments?
Speaker 8: I mean I thought so, I mean she's crazy.
Speaker 15: I you know, I was so into her, like like I could look at this girl for a decade.
Speaker 8: I thought she was feeling the same without me.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe.
Speaker 15: I don't know, maybe she shouldn't get my humor or something, or the clothes weren't right.
Speaker 8: I don't really know what it was.
Speaker 3: So that was like the conversations during the date.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I kept making jokes and I.
Speaker 9: Think she thought she was She was like laughing on the inside.
Speaker 8: You know, she's not a big laugher, but.
Speaker 9: Like I'm talking at her job because like I'm saying, I'm trying to start.
Speaker 8: This business next year and like she's.
Speaker 9: In business insurance. I had a lot of questions and I thought we were having a good rapport going.
Speaker 6: You know, Okay, did anything happen that was kind of awkward on the date other than talking about business the whole time?
Speaker 9: So maybe some of my jokes were over her head. There was there was one thing.
Speaker 8: It was bad, you know what I don't want.
Speaker 9: I don't want to talk about on the radio. I'm just gonna hope it wasn't that thing.
Speaker 3: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Talk about what it was, but it's a safe place, Thomas, Well, I mean, let us be the judge it.
Speaker 9: I just I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Whatever that makes me feel like it's that Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 9: Know, it's it's hard to I just don't want to talk about it. I don't think it was that. It could have been that whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, can you just do this for us? Thomas? Like, was it perverted? Wasn't funny? Was it awkward?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 9: It was just it was the thing that just happened.
Speaker 15: It could happen anyway.
Speaker 3: I don't Let's move on.
Speaker 9: I don't want to talk.
Speaker 3: About your post. I know now my head's going to a lot of sensors. That dad, your pants.
Speaker 15: I did not see my pants?
Speaker 2: Okay to pause on that made think you did? All right, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song. Come back and then call her and see if us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another data.
Speaker 3: Right, was okay? Well? Place don't come back and get your first day follow up, next first.
Speaker 12: Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocates dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your first date follow up, if you're just joining us, Thomas is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Nanni. We're about to call her and see if to tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Thomas, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 8: We had a good.
Speaker 15: Date at the night market, you know, taking pictures, a little time, having a.
Speaker 8: Good time at all.
Speaker 9: We were connecting beautiful way into Nannie.
Speaker 8: And I don't know why she ghost to me.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's one thing I think it could.
Speaker 8: Be, and if that then whatever, But I don't.
Speaker 16: I'm hoping it's not that thing.
Speaker 15: And something else and maybe we can work through this.
Speaker 6: I want to talk about it so it makes us feel like it is that thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said it was bad.
Speaker 9: If you knew, you'd understand it's a story.
Speaker 8: But I forget.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, maybe she'll tell us then, Yeah, we'll see. All Right, you're ready for us to call it, let's do it. Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, masspect Nanni?
Speaker 3: Please is this hit?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Nanny. My name is Nina. Also on the show him Victoria.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: I'm fine.
Speaker 16: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I listened before.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 12: Oh? God?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I actually have as great. Would you like to be on one?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Okay, yeah, I guess I should have sawn this coming to Yeah, sure you are.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you're ghosting somebody, and they emailed us because they want to know why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 3: Do you know who it is? I mean it has to be Thomas, Yes it is. You got it right? Do you mind telling us about Thomas? Like why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 16: Uh? Okay, here you okay? Some of his greatest hits. The first thing he said to me, he said, oh damn, you're hotter than the internet, which was flattering but like a lot kind of funny.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's hear more.
Speaker 8: That's okay.
Speaker 16: He commented on my shoes four times, even to the point of asking me if I needed to take them off, which reminded me of like, I don't know, like.
Speaker 8: A teacher, a parent.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 16: It was like to be my shoes alone. It was a lot. He was like tall enough, like it shouldn't mattered. I thought, like maybe that who cares? It's so much attention to my shoes.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 6: Does he have like a foot fetish?
Speaker 8: Ye? Oh my god.
Speaker 16: I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 6: I mean, am You're trying to get somebody's shoes off real quick? That tells me something.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 16: So he also just carried on and on and on about this new business, like let's not get ourselves.
Speaker 9: This dude's not starting a business, like okay.
Speaker 18: And then okay, about thirty four and fifty seven times throughout the night he commented on the other women at the market they weren't nearly as hot as I was, and like I started to get a little like embarrassed. It was embarrassing, so like it was gross honestly, So, no, dude's not it.
Speaker 4: I mean that can definitely be a little awkward.
Speaker 3: I feel like saying they're hotter than you.
Speaker 15: True, Oh he wasn't because I farted on you at all?
Speaker 18: What, Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 8: I got cut that cut that No, don't use that.
Speaker 3: Thomas is actually on the phone listing and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Now obviously said I guess you cut it that night, cut that punt, cut that put.
Speaker 3: I don't want to out there.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't even going to bring that up, but like, yeah, he did, like on you though, how did that happen?
Speaker 11: It was like we were it wasn't I got my shoes.
Speaker 18: Yeah, he gets really excited about feet apparently.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is confusing. So you asked her to take off your shoes and then.
Speaker 8: You were nice shoes. We all know nice shoes.
Speaker 9: He uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: I was trying to be courteous.
Speaker 3: Okay, how did you fart on her?
Speaker 9: I'm back over, I just come on, We'm going to talk about that. Come on, it happened.
Speaker 8: To me, so what happened to the best ones?
Speaker 3: But that wasn't the reason.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, that's one of the reasons.
Speaker 10: One of the reasons.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, I mean.
Speaker 9: You were embarrassed.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: It didn't help his cause.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, I can't controled on whatever. I yes, whatever. Look, I was complimenting you though. I was just trying to make you feel, you know, seen and secure.
Speaker 9: I mean, if it wasn't the.
Speaker 8: Art thing, I mean con.
Speaker 16: You you you definitely made me feel seen.
Speaker 13: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a lot like this one.
Speaker 16: Other women, like I think they heard you saying that I was hotter than them, and that's like embarrassing brow that.
Speaker 8: How is that embarrassing? You're hot? You guys hot people don't get embarrassed they're.
Speaker 2: Hot, Nanni, would you like another date with Thomas?
Speaker 3: Will pay for it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, I'm good, thinks, so they'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll pay for it. Thanks Thomas.
Speaker 8: I'll probably you guys before it was bad like no, Yeah, I really want to go out again. But just you don't know this. I always think you're hot.
Speaker 9: If you want to go on a day with someone who says you're.
Speaker 8: Hot, here because I think you're hot.
Speaker 16: I appreciate that mistakes.
Speaker 12: Jubil's first day follow up powered by The Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocateslove dot.
Speaker 3: Com breaking news.
Speaker 2: The company announces a revolutionary new office chair. Oh it makes you feel like you're actually working. That would be a huge deal. It's The Jewel Show and it's time for real news or fake News. The segment where I read a news headline and then you have to see if you can judge whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. And it's harder than it sounds. It will help you spot fake news today. Whenever you're scrolling for real news or fake news. I read a news headline, you have to tell me if it's real or fake. Okay, The first story for real news or fake news. School band's parents from sports day for bad behavior.
Speaker 3: Oh, real or fake?
Speaker 6: Real story? Real parents are acting up in the U street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but can a school actually ban the parents?
Speaker 6: That's something. Wow, I'm he's really surprised.
Speaker 4: If this is real, fake you can't banned parents?
Speaker 7: I'm fake me it says real. This is one hundred percent real. There's a war on parents. Producer Brat says real, this is a real news story.
Speaker 6: Banned parents from schools If they're not acting right, then I would assume yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, school banned parents from attending sports day after becoming too competitive and threatening staff. There are some parents who just go nuts vicariously through their children.
Speaker 3: Yes they do, Yes, they do. My dad was one of those dads. That's why I'm glad he didn't go to my games very much. I was narcisst you know.
Speaker 2: They have a favorite child, so all my sisters stuff, and you rarely came to mind.
Speaker 3: And I was very happy about that. Real news or fake news. I read the news.
Speaker 2: Headline and you have to see if you can decipher whether it's a real news story.
Speaker 3: Or a fake new story.
Speaker 2: People are teaching gorillas to knit I'm gonna go with real.
Speaker 3: Nina's going real.
Speaker 5: I don't know that has to be fit.
Speaker 6: You can't teach your maybe you can. I'll go real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been scientifically proven that knitting is the missing link. This is true.
Speaker 2: What This is a fake news story, but it sounds like it would be a real one because they're always teaching gorillas to do things.
Speaker 6: It's like, I'm bored, what else can this gorilla do? Let's knit? They're so smart.
Speaker 2: I would love to see a gorilla sitting there with like little reading glasses on.
Speaker 6: Something on top and then, oh my gosh, you know what. I bet they still couldn't it. Maybe they haven't taught them yet, but I guarantee they can.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they can. Yeah, this is probably actually gonna happen at some point. Yeah, real news or fake news. I read a news headline and you have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story.
Speaker 3: Nashville bank robber ubered to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go on this.
Speaker 3: One, going real. That's real. I say they've gotten smarter on the internet and this is fake. No one in this day and age will be dumb enough to Uber to the crime scene. This is a real news story, of course it is.
Speaker 2: Police in Nashville had a very easy case to solve thanks to the dumbest moves ever by a suspect, Cops say, an alleged bank Robert Ubert to the scene of the crime. He gave a teller a note claiming that there was a bomb in the bank before fleeing. Oh in the uber, No, do you get charged for the extra weight time? Suspect was arrested after the cops used his Uber account to track him down.
Speaker 6: You get what you asked for in that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, teenager find one hundred dollars for feeding a chip to a pigeon?
Speaker 3: Real news story or fake news story?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with real again. These all feel so real.
Speaker 4: Really can't get fined that much for feeding up?
Speaker 6: Oh does it say where this was?
Speaker 3: It's in the UK, actually, so maybe you can't.
Speaker 6: I say fake. That can't be real.
Speaker 3: In the UK they care a lot more about the climate than we do. This is real. Got to protect those animals.
Speaker 2: Did a teenager get fined one hundred dollars for feeding a chip to a pigeon?
Speaker 3: That's a real news story.
Speaker 2: Yes, a teenager was treating themselves to miss McDonald's for lunch when she kindly offered one of the pigeons a chip. She was immediately approached by a rude council worker in the UK, So yeah, cops or whatever. She felt she was treated unfairly and did not pay the fine. However, she was astonished to receive a letter last week summoning her to court.
Speaker 3: For feeding a pigeon.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's so nuts. I just keep picturing Mary Poppins, like when all the pigeons were always around and they're like here you go, and you just throw them all over the little breadcrumbs, and then what they did.
Speaker 3: I believe this. Yeah, I'm just picturing McDonald's serving chips.
Speaker 6: I think they mean fries, but oh yeah, they call it was a French fry. I speak that language.
Speaker 3: Real news or fake news.
Speaker 2: Police in Germany rescue man being chased by baby squirrel.
Speaker 3: Real or fake.
Speaker 6: I just have to say fakes. I've said too many reel and to be real. I'm moving it's real.
Speaker 3: No baby squirrel has the guts to chase a full grown man. This is fake. Wow, this is a real news story.
Speaker 2: Police and Germany were called out by a man who was running from a baby squirrel and said it was chasing him.
Speaker 3: Apparently, the chase.
Speaker 2: Ended for the baby squirrel when the squirrel curled up to fall asleep. Chason, we must trest him time you baby squell, do not chase all citizens. You are going to gel. You're going to be that long time. Oh it got through the palls. It's a squall fone break happens every single out around the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this. Now it's signed for Nina's. What's trending?
Speaker 6: Another day? Another lawsuits? Oh, this time totally different. The notorious Big Biggie's. The State has filed a lawsuit against Target Home Depot and more like Nordstrom and bed Bath and Behind for using his likeness on canvas prints and clothing and T shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they saw a lot of T shirts like that, like they said, like Tupac T shirts and things like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and especially like specifically the one where he's wearing the crown is the King of New York. You've probably seen it. But they don't have any rights to do that. So Biggie's. The State is now starting to crack down on that.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about this the other day because Biggie would be one of the best rappers ever, right, one of the most iconic rappers ever. Yeah, But I also now I'm wondering if I should not be a fan of his based on the fact that him and Diddy were boys and like.
Speaker 3: Oh oh boys.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I feel like you're kind of right, because if all of that stuff was going on at that time, Biggie was right there. Actually Biggie was the one that was bigger than him. Did he came up underneath of Biggie's.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, essentially, yeah, and they were like inseparable basically, So that's I have questions.
Speaker 6: But I wonder though, if that stuff with Diddy came later, because all of a sudden he became like after Biggie passed, Diddy became this like I'm now the king of New York. Now I'm the person that's going to take this on and carry his legacy and then have that kind of crazy ego. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope it was that the thing that you just said, rather than Biggie was involved in that stuff too, right, right, Because yeah, anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know anything about rap. I just know that Ditty bad and Biggie Good.
Speaker 6: That's all I know what as of right now with the information we have correct, right, Okay, that a song. No. I just think it's interesting that all of these places Selvey's t shirts like Targets, got all kinds of artists, not just Biggie and yeah, rolling Stones or whatever that they just ripped off. But the funniest one on this list is home Depot. Is Home Depot really selling? But I guess so.
Speaker 3: Trying to think of we don't have clothes.
Speaker 4: Your keys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know you can get like a spider man key.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe, oh I could see that for some reason.
Speaker 6: Okay, Next, Draft Kings have teamed up with the Delta, So Delta Airlines is doing everything they can to maintain their best airline status, and DraftKings is teamed up with them to allow passengers to play games while on the flight, but with no money. So DraftKings I always thought was gambling. It is right sports betting, but when you're on the Delta flights using DraftKings, you're not necessarily betting with money.
Speaker 3: What are you betting with nothing?
Speaker 6: Games? Like it's just a game, so it's like fake money, so there's no real money or anything that gets exchanged.
Speaker 3: You're just playing.
Speaker 4: So it's basically like dowlay, a game for the app store, just playing it on the plane.
Speaker 3: Where's the risk in that? Yeah, I want to go on vacation and then by the time I get to vacation be broke and can't figure out how to get back.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, that's your fantasy, whereas others want to not have lost their money before they get to where they're going.
Speaker 3: They're calling it a partnership, but it just sounds like an advertising campaign between Traftkings and Delta.
Speaker 6: I mean, maybe it is, but it goes even further than that. They've teamed up with YouTube Now for ad free streaming uber for sky miles, so they're trying to find all of these ways to team up with other brands, which, yeah, you're right, it is kind of across from a promotion thing for everybody, but also win win if you're on those flights and you get those points in.
Speaker 3: Juble's case, lose lose, Yeah, they should make it. You could gamble for airline points, oh, but not ever lose.
Speaker 6: The ones you've already acquired.
Speaker 3: No, No, you got to risk it. Risk it yet you could win like a million miles at one point.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 3: Play that because I don't have that many miles.
Speaker 14: Anyway.
Speaker 3: I take my three hundred miles that I have, I can get a million.
Speaker 6: I work really hard on those. I know some people can just jump on flights just to get like their status. It doesn't work that easy anyway. Okay, lastly, have you ever tried to get out of jury duty? When I had jury duty, I was all for it. I worked at this marketing company. It was a office job and I'm definitely not office material.
Speaker 3: And I hated that job.
Speaker 2: And I got I was like, yes, hopefully it's a big draw and I'm sequestered and have to be on this thing for months.
Speaker 3: I don't ever want to go back to this job. Absolutely, I was super excited about it.
Speaker 6: Does that happen?
Speaker 13: I went?
Speaker 3: I did do jury duty for like a week. It was great. It was Yeah, it was very interesting. Long time hung jury.
Speaker 6: Oh that's so interesting.
Speaker 3: Me and this me and the me and the this old lady teamed up.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't feel like there was enough evidence, you know, it was like a crackhead dude that they definitely he definitely was a crackhead, but we felt like the cop didn't have enough evidence.
Speaker 6: You know, are you allowed to talk about it now after it's over.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, Okay, So I just remember this old lady's being like, he's definitely a drugger, but they didn't have just cause he's definitely a drugger. And there was like they were getting so annoyed because we had to come back for three days. Right, most people don't want to do jury duty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: That old lady had nothing to do, and I didn't want to go back to my job. So I'm like, dude, I'm with her.
Speaker 3: You guy, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It was like literally me and this old lady at the end of this long table and everybody's like, come on, come.
Speaker 6: On, so funny. Well, if you're not like Jebil and the old lady and you want to get out of jury duty, you could take a tip from a judge who was called to be on jury duty. Okay. So he's there and he says, I'm sorry, I just can't be impartial, no matter what. I can't be impartial. So of course they ended up excusing him, but he also had to resign because later they found out he was a judge that said he couldn't be impartial.
Speaker 3: He wasn't doing his duty. Yeah, right, like mold people that should know you shouldn't say that. It would be the judge. You would think.
Speaker 6: I just shared it because I think people that aren't judges that could be a good line for you.
Speaker 3: Well, another pro tip here is don't check your man. What exactly I should take more of it.
Speaker 6: I kind of want to do it.
Speaker 3: I get you. I don't know. I've never I've never been called at least I don't think I have.
Speaker 2: That's Trending's hiding to Catch a Cheater is coming up right after this.
Speaker 3: It's a double show.
Speaker 11: It's time to Catch a cheater.
Speaker 3: Only on the Double Show, it's time for to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: And Rachel is on the phone today and she thinks that her boyfriend of two years might be messing around. So in a second we'll see if we can catch him. But first, Rachel, sorry you're going through this.
Speaker 3: What's up? Why do you think Dylan might be cheating on you?
Speaker 19: He's just been acting suspicious lately, Like he's not the kind of guy to be really secretive, but you know, he's been out partying with coworkers later and later and then I'll come home and not really get into the details of it. But he's taking his phone everywhere, like including to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: M oh okay.
Speaker 11: Yeah, just feels more secretive than ever.
Speaker 6: Have you asked him about it? Like you just been like, is everything cool, babe?
Speaker 11: Like yeah, and he's just like, yeah, No, I'm just meeting up with the guys.
Speaker 6: Is it normal for him to hang out with his coworkers after work like that?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 11: No, And like he's more stressed than ever. And I just I feel like something's up. I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 6: So are his coworkers guys or are there also women there too?
Speaker 11: There are women there too?
Speaker 6: Do you know any of them? I don't, Okay, So is he just saying that he's going like right when work is done and they're just going to do their little thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I'm trying to be cool about it myself, but I don't know. It just it feels off.
Speaker 6: Well, it's weird when it's all the time. So how does he act when he gets home. Do you guys live together, Yes, And it just like he used to be very bubbly and warm.
Speaker 19: I mean that's like actually how we met was at a concert and he was just really conversational and easy to talk to.
Speaker 20: And I just I feel like that side of him is kind of gone, so just with you or in general, well, when we're around each other, but.
Speaker 5: So do you see that side of him come out with other people, like when he's around other people.
Speaker 19: To be honest, we really haven't like hung out with coworkers or he hasn't come with me anything lately.
Speaker 6: So you're living separate lives.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it kind of feels that way.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is there any anything else that has gone on that you think might be weird?
Speaker 19: No, I just it's it's different behavior. So I'm hoping that that's that's what it is. That it's just you know, maybe work getting to him or something.
Speaker 3: And have you talked to him about how you're feeling at all?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean every time I ask him about like work and how it's going or hanging out with the guys, he's just he's kind of quick about it.
Speaker 11: He doesn't really get into the details.
Speaker 6: So does he touch you, Like when he comes home, does he try to like cuttle up and be like sorry.
Speaker 3: Babe, or is it just cold it's been kind of cold?
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, all this seems really uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Have you tried to like, I'm not gonna say touch him.
Speaker 11: That sounds weird. No, I know what you mean, though, like like change things up.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I thought about it, but again, he just like comes home, he.
Speaker 19: Goes to the bathroom, He basically goes to Benny falls asleep.
Speaker 3: So okay, so he's kind of disinterested just in general.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, and it hasn't really felt like it'd be a good time.
Speaker 6: So I just I just want to know through somebody else.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, he told us what grocery store he's a Rewards card member with. So play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that. Every single month, we choose one rewards member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, cool, all right, play a song, come back, get your to catch cheeter.
Speaker 3: Next, it's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 15: Only on the.
Speaker 2: Tuble show Ran in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us. Rachel is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Dylan might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to Rachel or to somebody else. Before we do that, though, Rachel, why don't you catch us up on your situation again?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 17: So, my guy and I, Dylan, we've been dating for two years, met at a music festival, live together, and lately he's just been acting kind of off a lot of late nights at work or hanging out with.
Speaker 11: Coworkers, and some of his personality feels gone. So I'm just trying to see what's up.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right here we go. Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Dylan.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, this is him.
Speaker 2: Hi, Dylan, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for your business. You're actually this month's a big winner. Congratulations, thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 8: Oh thanks?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely? Who are you going to send them to?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 8: So send?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 8: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you haven't seen.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member, completely random, to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate. Send a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States absolutely free.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, yeah that went on shore where you just like write a card or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just get some information from you. Like I said, I can do it right now if you know who you want to do it, so send them to you right now, or I can call you back.
Speaker 3: Whenever you have time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, no, that's fine, you do now now?
Speaker 3: Great? Okay? Cool.
Speaker 2: All I would need would be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, and then we'll get what's on a card if you want one, and then we'll get the address and we should be good to get.
Speaker 8: All right, Yeah, can you send them just to Emily?
Speaker 3: Okay, Emily? And do you want to put anything on a card to Emily?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you could put but thanks for being my partner in crime.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being my partner in rhyme. That's cute.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can do that, leks being my partner in crime to Emily. You know who might actually have questions about that part right there? I'm sorry, Yeah, your girlfriend Rachel might have some questions about that part right there. This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see, they send flowers to and your girlfriend Rachel is actually on the phone listening probably some questions.
Speaker 11: Dylan like Emily are like, are you hereious?
Speaker 8: Who the holly?
Speaker 16: Emily?
Speaker 8: Oh, Rachel? Are you serious right now?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: What are you seeing on me?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 8: I'm really not I'm not interested in talking about this with what radio DJs? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 13: Right now? What?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What is?
Speaker 8: You can't just call me like a normal You can't just call call me like a normal human. Who's who is Rachel, exactly, what what do you do?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 11: I'm your girlfriend? Now?
Speaker 8: I don't even know who you are right now, You've got me on the radio.
Speaker 11: Okay, Dylan, who is Emily? And like, just why can't you answer the question? Answer the question?
Speaker 8: I mean, what was the what was the question?
Speaker 11: Who is Emily?
Speaker 3: Just ask what.
Speaker 11: I mean?
Speaker 8: I have a lot of questions. I mean, why don't you know? I don't know? What doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: Are you not concerned that your girlfriend thinks you're cheating on her and you just sent flowers named Emily is your partner in crime?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I know, I'm not concerned.
Speaker 13: I'm not.
Speaker 8: No, I'm concerned about you. But you're probably gonna feel like, oh god, so you should probably just back off. Why all right? She's my project manager, Rachel. I told you work has been stressful and we're planning a big launch and she's been helping me stay on tracked.
Speaker 11: Like, why are you even sending her flowers?
Speaker 8: She's been working over time to make sure everything goes smoothly, and it's a gesture of appreciation. Rachel, have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 6: Why are you talking to your girlfriend like that? She's the one that feels like you've been shady and somewhere else and cheating on her, and instead of hearing her out and trying to make her feel better, you're talking down to her while you're sending flowers to your boss, which could be an HR violation if there's nothing going on there.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 8: I don't think a radio show was the place to figure it out on this lake.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that's your opinion, but we're here now, So what are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 8: I honestly, I think I'm gonna have to probably break up with Rachel because who they're farder in this position?
Speaker 6: It's crazy, Rachel, this is a good thing. And I still don't believe he's not cheating.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I'm seless. I don't know who Dylan is. You don't even sound like yourself right now?
Speaker 8: Well what do you what are you saying? Of course, I'm I'm honestly, I would have been I probably should have just cheating. I probably should just cheating because I'm getting, oh my god, in trouble for standing up for myself anyway, Like you don't, you don't trust.
Speaker 11: Me, You're not you're not helping. You're not helping this stuff.
Speaker 8: You know what, Actually, I'm just gonna help you out, and I'm gonna go and get my stuff out of the house. So come back in a couple of hours and we'll have to see me again.
Speaker 11: Okay, five then fine?
Speaker 3: Wow, Rachel, he's just on that.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel like you're gonna be better off no matter what, even if he didn't cheat. That didn't sound cool at all.
Speaker 6: No, my gosh, no question about that.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, well well thanks, guys, definitely not.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 19: Yeah, like, I'm sure I'm going to be sad about this, but like that was so weird. So I just I think right now the sad of going home to an empty house sounds really good right now?
Speaker 3: Good luck? All right, Well thanks, you're welcome The.
Speaker 11: Jubile Shows to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 15: Dirty little Secret?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Oh I do have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Sweet?
Speaker 13: What is it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 10: It was Halloween night twenty eighteen. There was a girl and I just started talking, never met her before, and she's like, hey, me and my sister, we want to go you know, we want to go drink. We want to go to a Halloween party.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh cool Bill.
Speaker 10: At the time, I didn't have a vehicle, so her and her sister came and picked me up. Throughout the night, I got extremely over intoxicated, and uh, one thing led to another. We get back in the car and the girl that I was kind of talking to, I had never been to her house nothing. This is the first time we met. She's like, hey, take us back to her places, so, you know, like my estate that I was in. I was like, oh, yeah, you know, I'm a goot to get lucky. And we get back to this girl's house and everything happens as it should.
Speaker 8: Well, I pass out.
Speaker 10: I wake up, you know, roughly probably four o'clock, five o'clock in the morning, and this girl's rooms cage black, and there's nothing that I have to do more than I call out of bed and I start fumbling my way around the room. I can't find a light switch, I can't find a door, I can't find anything. And the only two options are either he I on myself and the floor or just the floor. And so I over this girl's floor, turn around, get back in bed. Well, the next morning, her sister comes in the house at like seven thirty eight o'clock in steps in the oh oh god, whoa and wakes us up with a small streak. And I immediately know what it was, and I was just kind of keep my mouth shut. And the girl that I was talking to, she's like, what is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 10: And she immediately is like, there's on the floor. There's on the floor. And the girl blames it on the dog. And so to this day, six years later, being married to the same woman, does not have a clue, does not have a clue that I on her floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is happy way to keep that secret. For telling us, what's your dirty little secret.