Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Gatty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: In Yellowstone, a bison chasing the child. That bison inching closer to a group of people when a child suddenly started to run. The bison following that child for a moment. The child wasn't unhurt.
Speaker 1: So is this what we're gonna do now? Anytime bison come within?
Speaker 2: First they targeted our grandpa's Now they're going after our children. Bison are angry, but a weight.
Speaker 4: Why is your entire family that close to a bison? I mean this kid was like six feet from this thing and then took off.
Speaker 1: Oh I haven't seen the video really.
Speaker 2: Yeah the video? Like, why why do.
Speaker 1: We keep getting so close to bison?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Kid, did you not see Santa Claus get flipped in the air?
Speaker 2: And what the hell? Right? Charles Darwin's stroking his beard thinking, you know, I hate to see a kid get hurt.
Speaker 1: But they've been waiting what one hundred and forty years for this? When were we shooting all the bison?
Speaker 2: Roughly? Yeah? Close enough? Yeah, so ladies and gentlemen. I give you Bill Maher.
Speaker 5: We think we have immigration problems. Did you see what happened in Spain? Sixty thousand people in one day. Bum rushed the border and got through. This is and this poor Spain at the same time they're having horrible fires. Spain is the new California. Good good. The northern part is on fire, the southern part gets overrun by migrants, and everybody speaks Spanish.
Speaker 1: It's the new California. Oh well, you're like that joke, didn't you, Gavin? Let's you love that as a big message for Democrats across the country.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and run, Gabby, go ahead. How about Kamala make my year?
Speaker 1: Kamala yesterday with with her most aggressive I haven't made a decision yet, sounded like she might be running statement yet And now she's a uh, what's one of the socialist things? She grabbed onto one of them? I forget which, but one of the incredibly unpopular tenets of socialism. She's decided to be one of those people that that's where the action is.
Speaker 2: God, they're so transparent. When I when I heard you say Kamala is getting more serious about running or That's essentially what she said. I got a thrill in me like it was Christmas Day as a kid. Oh, I know what it was. My wife had said, Joe, you need a new car. Let's go get you a new car. So excited Gavin and Kamala.
Speaker 1: Yes, sending the filibuster and packing the court, she came out for yes, good lord.
Speaker 2: Okay, getting back to Spain briefly, what's interesting about this situation is that the head guy in Spain, the Prime Minister, is a lefty. He's a socialist, and the European Union countries are cracking down, all of them on rampant immigration. For some reason, we call it migration these days. Anyway in Europe is realized. And get this, folks, if you allow practically unlimited number of people in your country who reject the very principles your country was founded on. Don't speak your language, don't like your culture, and have no intent on working, or at least a lot of them don't, that's gonna screw up your society. They figured, they just figured that out. But anyway, as the rest of Europe is saying hey, whoa hey, no, you're gonna act like this Spain, We're not letting anybody in from Spain. The socialist is lashing out. Sanchez is his name, Pedro Sanchez. He lashed out in a letter to the EU.
Speaker 6: The European Union cannot afford this kind of selfish, polarizing and unlawful reaction. It's driven by preg It is fake news, ignorance or political interests.
Speaker 2: Ah right, yeah, you know what the number of people who've fallen from that. Oh, I don't want anybody to call me a bigot. I guess if I'm for borders and like, you know, regulated immigration, that would make me a bigot. So I better just sit here quietly so I don't get yelled at. Yeah, nobody's saying that anymore. Pedro, Well, seal your borders, you jackass.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that twenty some twenty one countries have voted to enhance border security, which is basically a wall quibble if you want, but it's the sort of thing that was considered anathma to even contemplate when Trump was talking about it.
Speaker 2: Now you got all.
Speaker 1: These European countries that are going to do it for the obvious reasons that you just stated. Plus they're more welfare state than we are you can't have open borders as a welfare state.
Speaker 2: Ops right right, absolutely true, So that continues to evolve. It gives me some satisfaction and I'm sure it does to you good people too, that we've been right all along in more of and more of the world are coming around to our way of thinking. But it's hard to undo the damage that's already been done. Better late than never, I guess.
Speaker 1: So it's election day a couple of places, and we've talked a lot about the Socialists that are probably going to win the nomination of the Democratic Party, the craziest political position anybody's ever taken to win the nomination one of the two major parties in my lifetime, I think if you can point one out and hit me with it. But as we mentioned earlier, because the House and the Senators are close in a completely unusual way, every race matters so much. Usually an individual house race is not that big a deal, but it's so tight on who's.
Speaker 2: Tens of millions of dollars on one.
Speaker 1: Or tens of minutes talking about some random house race if you're us somewhere in the country, but now because it could, I mean, it's so tight it could go either way. They all elevated in importance. And you got this one in Ohio with this Miller guy who's got an horribly ugly divorce happening, his wife's saying some terrible things about him that, if true, are just horrific, and the weird situation of his wife's dad is the US Senator. So this Miller kid is running for the House as a Republican. His father in law ex wife who's making the claims against him is the US Senator and saying, yeah, I want my wife and kid to not be anywhere near him.
Speaker 2: This guy's a psychopath. He needs help.
Speaker 1: So that's a hell of an interesting story. Trump got the younger Miller on the phone yesterday and said, yeah, the polling's not looking good, so really hard for I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: You're a nice guy. You seem like to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know you that well, but polling's looking hard. It's gonna be really tough. Basically telling him get out of the freaking race because he apparently has like a week to get out, or then there's some sort of timeline where they're not going to be able to replace him.
Speaker 2: Were you gonna use any of the audio from I wasn't planning to the senator said he is unfit for office. If there's any minimum requirement for office, he doesn't mean it. He is unfit.
Speaker 1: Well, some of the things being claimed, and man, I have a broad give a lot of birth or whatever the term is for when things are in a divorce proceeding, because all in a custody battle, custody battles, divorce proceedings, all kinds of crazy stuff gets said, but some of these are pretty I mean, the little kid got a broken collarbone, and mom says this job miller did it allegedly.
Speaker 2: Well, and the hospital said there appeared to be a hand shaped bruise on the two year old top, which.
Speaker 1: The congress person blamed on the daycare, and the daycare has no records of any injury with this kid happening there. And obviously if your kid got a broken collarbone at the daycare, that would be.
Speaker 2: A really big deal.
Speaker 1: That would be a you would be yeah, that would be that would somebody have that written down somewhere?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my kid got a broken collar bonett kindergarten. And we certainly know what.
Speaker 1: We certainly would be nailing down how it happened, was in an accident, did you know all that sort of stuff? And the daycare wouldn't react with him. We've never heard a word about this, so that yeah, again, you never know what's going on in divorce. But how about the sitting US senator saying the dude's not fit for office in the same party.
Speaker 2: Yay? He said, I hold my breath every time he has my grand job.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what a nightmare that is. I'm glad Trump called him up yesterday and said, hey, polling's not looking good. So maybe just I think if Trump pulls your support, surely somebody got in his ear and said, this was the opening shot of Trump pulling him support. He's going to really pull his support if you don't get out of this race like ruin your life.
Speaker 2: Trump made the guy it is a Trump aid and got the fickle finger of approval. That's how he got elected. He's running for re election. I think just for a second term. Anyway. Yeah, it's ugly, ugly. Who knows what the truth is. It doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. Hate that story. We ought to check in on our hands. Speaking of Trump, he announced the straight would be open today super.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get my boat gassed up and get ready to go.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure it's not going to be open today or maybe ever again in our lives without a toll. Anyway, we can touch on that story and other things coming up.
Speaker 2: Stay here, okay.
Speaker 7: Parents for some reason had no idea or no interest that there's no food in any of this, and it was great until the Cookie Crisp people came along and blew the lid off of the whole racket. Always somebody pushes a good thing just.
Speaker 2: A little too far.
Speaker 7: Cookie, Chris, you don't know what this is. This is a cereal. It's not like cookies. It is cookie. This is your breakfast, a bowl of chocolate chip cookie. The cereal should have been called the hell with Everything. I scream for lunch cake for dinner, baking and cigarettes in between. That's that's the Cookie Crisp Total health Claan.
Speaker 1: I've mentioned several times that Henry and I are doing the entire Seinfeld series, who started from episode one. We're on season two and a half. We watch an episode every night and I am so loving it. My memory of it was different. It's closer to the Marx Brothers and the Three Stooges than I remembered it being their ensemble cast, the physical comedy of the just nonsensical situations they get themselves into, or just oh my god.
Speaker 2: And my son is just loving it. He can't wait to watch It's so damn funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Which of the many streaming service am I gonna have to resubscribe to to watch that?
Speaker 1: I think we're watching it on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, Netflix.
Speaker 1: It must still have some uh purchase with younger people. I saw some college or high school They had a big a lane dance contest at the halftime in one of their games. Remember when Alane famously when she dances anyway, girls went out there like eighten year old girls went out there dressed like a lane dancing really funny to win prizes. I thought, wow, Wow, they apparently have seen Seinfeld. So I do want to talk about the Warren Iran and where that's going. And Trump's to me ridiculous claim yesterday that the Strait will be open today. I don't know how it makes words like that come out of his mouth. I mean, I just I wouldn't want to have to own the lack of follow through. But anyway, more on that in just a second. I don't know how many people know who Orson Wells is really know who he was. I barely knew who he was when I was a kid. The only reason I know him at all is he in theory. He was the writer, director, star of the greatest movie of all time, Citizen Kane, which I've never enjoyed one minute of so and I like pretty artsy stuff and I've just never enjoyed Citizen Kane. But anyway, he was because he made that movie and it was declared by critics to be the greatest motion picture ever made. That wore the world's way back in the day radio show that you either know about it you don't. He was a huge iconic art figure for much.
Speaker 2: Of our life.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I came across this video on YouTube, the algorithm sending me down rabbit holes wasting my life of Orson Wells, And he was asked the question in an interview towards the end of his life, do you have any regrets and life? And he said, I'll never understand people who say no to that. He said, ho, my whole life is a regret. How do you not have endless list of regrets? How do you live as a human being your whole life and have no regrets? That makes no sense. I have so many things I wish I had done differently or I could redo.
Speaker 2: And I thought, that's really interesting.
Speaker 1: I've never heard anybody say that, certainly like a really deep, smart, well respected person say, of course I have regrets.
Speaker 2: I wish I didn't this much.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 2: So I don't know where does that land with you. I get people who think I've learned from it. I wish I hadn't done it. But yeah, I think you could quibble over what a regret is. To find a regret.
Speaker 1: For me, well, I think I lean more toward the what's the point so I move on?
Speaker 2: Or things turned out pretty well anyway. But yeah, I one hundred percent have regrets, multiple several of them. It's quite a long list. Yeah.
Speaker 1: His his was which I thought was interesting. He said, I never fell in love with a woman that I made, you know, my partner for the rest of my life. I fell in love with motion pictures. I wish I hadn't. I fell in love with motion pictures. I dedicated my life to that and missed out on many many things that I could have done because I dedicated my life life to movies, because I fell in love with them at a very young age.
Speaker 2: I thought much a lot of people, including me, if they say something to the effect of and I don't really have many regrets or a lot. It's a different way of saying, it doesn't do any good to dwell on them. Huh, right, because I can't change them at this point, and I've fought them through so I've moved on.
Speaker 1: But sure, of course, Well, then the other thing I don't know is orson well's happy as a man in later life? That makes a big difference too. If you're happy with your current situation, well, then you got you can't go down that road for the reasons you said. I mean, I think about like a girl I knew in high school that clearly liked me, and I was too stupid to realize at the time. Okay, so I had made a move and I didn't. We're married there and lived kids. Would that have been better than what I gotten now? I'm pretty happy with where I am now, So what's the point of having to regret that something I might have thrown off?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know what the pink Yeah, yeah, I'm the old question if when you're a kid, if you could have a superpower, what would it be. This is not a super power, although maybe it is these days because superhero movies have gotten really trippy. But to actually, here's my superpower. To watch the movie of the Parallel Universe or the Alternate History. Although I think the end of the movie the person either dies of grief or commits suicide of her head it floats or something like that. We're not meant to have that knowledge. But yeah, i'd like to. Yeah, if I had played it this way instead of that way, if I had gone out with her instead of not, if i'd you know, buckle down on my studies instead of that and at least make it nuts.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was interesting because I'd never heard anybody say that, and he had the kind of heft of respect that you can get away with saying that. At the same of course, I do. I don't understand people who say they don't that's nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do think. I try not to think about it toomuch because it's a dead end and it'll make you nuts. But like my daughter is now a well through law school, and it's going great for we're very happy for And I think, yeah, what if I had like gone ahead and gone to law school, which was the plan? And then I think, well, yeah, I could have been as successful Bubba, I really love arguing. I could have been a good litigator. Then I think, well, I might have gotten a year and thought I hate this and started a band, and then you know, not done much for the next two year.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much time by got Michael. I got a little glimpse behind the scenes to throw.
Speaker 2: And rouble about forty five seconds.
Speaker 1: It happens now, and then I understand why it's got to happen. But standing here in the studio, somebody just gave someone a tour of the radio station. Probably a big client's been in lots of money. I'm sure they're very good and their product should be purchased. But they peered through the window for a very long time at me, like I'm an animal on display in a zoo. Check out, yes, check out the lemur.
Speaker 2: That's exactly.
Speaker 4: And now he's scratching his butt. There's the lever in the wolosure.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: They just stare at you and you can tell they're looking at you like a non person. You're like an artifactor, an animal zoo. Very strange. Can we feed it later?
Speaker 2: Couldn't get out of time?
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Will Ron be willing to return to fully free anitation?
Speaker 1: It has to be.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna let him judge. Anybody's gonna charge, will charge.
Speaker 2: We're the one that has total We have total control. You know, we have a thing called a blockade with.
Speaker 8: His navy, and that navy is could they call it a wall of steel? The United States wall of steel? And no, no, this is not going to be charging. We're not talking about judging at all. They won't be charging.
Speaker 9: Reports indicate Iran and o'man are nearing a deal regarding control of the Strait of Hormuz and splitting service fees between them. It's not clear if these terms would be acceptable to the Trump administration that has maintained zero fees should be charged in this international waterway.
Speaker 1: Obviously that was a contradictory back to back on purpose, with Trump saying yesterday no, no charging chargers are not not not an option, and then Tree inanks to Fox reporting this morning, Oman and Iran seem to be working on a deal to charge fees to open the Straight. Back up, Trump announced the Straight is open. It is clearly not as boats are not going through it. So I don't even know what you do with this story at this point. It's kind of weird. I don't I don't recall ever being in a situation like this before.
Speaker 2: Am I listening to a rerun? Or is this the new podcast? Let me check my phone.
Speaker 1: But it is more stark now than it even was like a couple of weeks ago, where you know, the administration will say something that's just contradicted by everybody. I mean like everybody, and and it never has to answer for it, like hey, Fox EMSONBC, New York Times, the Uranians, every single person on earth is saying they're not even close to correct ord of the situation. One more thing for Trump here on where we are with the talks.
Speaker 8: Part of talks with Iron now off and they're going on right now. It's an amazing thing.
Speaker 10: We have a little problem with the run because we have many talks and we'll say we have or we don't have.
Speaker 8: You know, we're straight about it, but they deny it. But they're not denying it now. This is the last chance. This is not something that if it doesn't happen, This is the last chance for them to sign a good document.
Speaker 1: Again, like I said yesterday, I'm embarrassed for him saying that like that.
Speaker 2: Well again, congratulations. I've been speaking the English language since I was a very young man, and I don't know what he just said.
Speaker 1: Well at the end, though, this is their last chance. How do you get those words to come out of your mouth?
Speaker 2: Can you play that again? Michael?
Speaker 8: Part of talks with the on now off and they're going on right now. It's an amazing thing.
Speaker 10: We have a little problem with the own because we have many talks and we'll say we have or we don't have.
Speaker 8: You know, we're straight about it, but they deny it. But they're not denying it. Now. This is the last chance. This is not something that it doesn't happen. This is the chance for them to excitey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. So sometimes we say we're having talks. Sometimes we say that talks are off.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, No, but again, this isn't just like your typical uh.
Speaker 2: Fact check in.
Speaker 1: Washington Post says Donald Trump's a liar because he said this isn't No, this is every news reporting from everybody, and now nobody even couches it in any sort of friendly terms. They'll just say all day long on Fox, there's no indication there are any talks going on, or the street is not open, there are no boats going through it, or this is the eleventh time Trump is threatened, this is the last time, and then backed off the attack.
Speaker 2: I've got to admit, in my heart of hearts, this is not a political statement. This is a trying to figure it out statement. I picture Iran and its buddies saying he's so desperate for a deal, and anytime he's going to turn up the heat, let's wait till like the last second and say, you know what, I think we've got a deal, and he'll jump at it like a hungry dog to a steak.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I hope is happening and could be happening. Actually, but I sure thought this was what was happening over the weekend. The New York Times came out Friday, if you weren't paying attention, and said they're serious this time. It looks like the Trump administration is going to hit Iran really, really hard. And then I was reading Mark Halpern's reporting from his sources inside the White House. Yeah, it's real this time, and it's going to be huge. And I thought, okay, and then he called it off because apparently Saudi Arabian some others said please don't do that, and then he I think made up the whole. They begged me for a deal, and we have talks going on. But I think he's a guy who's incredibly reluctant to kill a whole bunch of people. But I do think he's going to reach his limit and we are going to unleash some people maybe talk about it for fifty years. Maybe it's maybe I end up myself saying this was a bad thing, go so far, blast the crap out of him, right. I just think he's really hesitant to do that because he knows, well, he knows how this will play out. But I mean, it could be a holy crap, you know, one of those deals where the UN has got sanctions and there's writing and having votes about war crimes and just you know all that sort of stuff. We hit him so damn hard, right, right, Yeah, I said, I hope that's what's happening. Then after I lay it out there, do.
Speaker 2: I hope that do.
Speaker 1: I hope that's what's happening, you know, not targeting civilians obviously, but it's going to make life very bad for the average Ranian if they blow up all the power plants and bridges and roads and stuff like that, which are obviously dual use. So please, I don't think it's cop out. I think it's being an adult to say, as long as you're convinced of the righteousness of the cause, and there is a debate about that, and that's a legitimate debate. There's always a debate about whether the cause of any particular war is righteous and just. But if it is, you've just got to say to yourself, this is human history unfolding again. Nobody but a maniac wants destruction and death, but tonace to minimize destruction and death long term, we need to engage in some of it right now. In the short term, that's the reality of warfare, which is horrible. Well, here's my short summary of this, and then we can move on if you want. Where I think it's going to end up is I think we're going to decide we set back the nuclear program enough. I think we probably did. They're not going to get a nuclear weapon like soon, and we don't get the dust out of there and all that sort of stuff. It's buried under the roboh blah blah blah. Iran is going to in some form now control the strait, which they didn't before they were started. People will bang that drum a lot coming up to the election and from for years to come that that made the situation work. I don't think the average person gives a crap, is going to pay an attention to that. Gas goes down, back down a little bit. I think that's where we'll be. I think that's how it's going to end.
Speaker 2: Companies pay a small to medium premium to take their shipments through the straits of her Moves, shipments of oil or whatever else, and we just go on. And then any time anybody gets anywhere close to the entrance of say Pickaxe Mountain or the Fordo site or wherever else, we throw a couple of cruise missiles at him and crush the entrance again.
Speaker 1: Mowing the lawn, as Noah Rothman calls it in a National Review all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's certainly that's probably the most likely outcome. Maybe one final face saving and perhaps useful attack on some of the nuclear facilities by the United States, then declare victory and say, hey, the rest of the world is much more dependent on the Strait of Hour moves than we are. If y'all want to want our help in working something out, let us know. But it's up to y'all that could happen.
Speaker 1: He'll be dinged forever for the fact that the strait was opened before the war, and after the war it was no longer open again. But well, I don't know what you do about that at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree speaking of Islamism, because we are. When you're talking about Iran, you're talking about Islamic supremacists who want to conquer you. Wherever you are, wherever you happen to be listening. They want to conquer you. They will kill you if they need to, and impose Islam all over the world as they are commanded to in the current one. Certainly unreformed Muslims believe that Doug Murray with a devastating piece for the Free Press about the latest attack by an Islamist in Europe. It was the attack on the quote unquote Pride parade in Berlin, and he points out. It's starting sound like a bad joke. An Islamist terrorist drives a band into a Berlin Pride parade, killing one person and injuring dozens more. How is it reported? Much of the media went with the usual formulation that the attacker might as well have been a self automated vehicle. The white van didn't exactly hit the parade, one typical report went, but as it drove through the parade, it attacked the people who were going away from the parade. It's best understood, Doug Murray writes as the naughty van phenomenon. If a van or car is driven into a crowd by an Islamist, you can swiftly tell who the culprit is, because the vehicle will be talked about as though it suddenly took on a life of its own and began a rampag How.
Speaker 1: About an anti jew, racist, nut job Republican at a gathering in Charlottesville, Virginia who runs over somebody? Is that all about the vehicle or the person who drove the vehicle? In the party it's attached.
Speaker 2: To right right? This young man had been jailed, sentenced to a couple of years in prison for preparing serious acts of violence and endangering the state. However, the court seems to have released him and he was put into a course of deradicalization. Didn't went well, didn't go well.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you an F on your deradicalization. Got I'm sorry, I got to give you a full F on that.
Speaker 2: Apparently he went to two meetings. In the third meeting was meant to take place the day after the attack. I don't think he probably went. And mister Murray asks, to your point, Jack, at this point, everyone in Europe knows which position to assume. The organizers of the pride parade give a press conference in which they actually admitted they hope the perpetrator had been a white Christian man.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that sick?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: And then politicians in Europe responded. Here he quotes one labor MP in Brittany who responded to the attack on social media. And she's a lesbian herself, and Murray points out she had some sense of where things are going. When pride parades, like Christmas markets have to be all boarded up. They're wonderful, magical Christmas markets in Europe, some of them are being canceled now. And I feel this acutely because Judy and I went to Europe at Christmas time two three years ago, two and a half years ago and enjoyed the Christmas markets absolutely wonderful. But they're closing several of them up because of the threat of Islamic violence anyway, but Osborne, the MP, made no hint of that are apparently much survival instinct instincts. She responded to the Berlin attack by depicting it as part of a general rise of anti LGBTQ rhetoric. She blamed the trend on the anti immigration Reform Party in the UK and also gb New is a right leaning broadcaster. It's part of the LGBTQ arise in violence. No, it's Islamism. There's I was thinking about this before the segment the old saying that what a tangled web we we when we first choose to deceive or you know, if you go down a road of crime, if you decide after crime number one, Wow, wow, Wow, I've made a mistake. This is a terrible thing. You can undo that pretty quickly. Addictions similar et cetera. Europe said no, just don't don't, don't say anything. About letting you know, huge swaths of devout fundamentalist Muslims in because that sounds racist. And then once they're here and they're getting more and more militant, gosh, don't make them angry. Don't make them angry. Europe is so far down that road. I don't even know what to suggest they should do.
Speaker 1: In case you didn't hear me talk about, I was listening to a podcast with this guy Ken Pollack, who I think we've had on the air before. We works it works for a number of different right leaning sites and Ben and the CI and everything. Anyway, as an expert on the Middle East, and he was talking about how Iran, the number the world's leading export of terror, has supported any cause you can possibly imagine over the last half century, Shia Sunni, violent Christians, which there are a few, Marxist, socialists, Democrats, Republican, any group that wants to get violent and disrupt things.
Speaker 2: They have supported. Environmentalists who want to burn down a new Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The climate change crowd, the transcrowd, who anybody that is going to make the current world order worse, they have supported. It doesn't doesn't have to fit in with the current ideology because they'll they'll deal with that at the end. We just need to tear down what's currently then will establish our version of Islam across the world.
Speaker 2: That is precisely their goal. Yep. And I don't think I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I don't think enough people realize they're in support of any sort of It doesn't matter if if you die, that's good. It doesn't matter what the cause is, and they support it. It's another step toward what they want. That's the explanation of Queers for Palestine.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And that's who wants to get a bomb. Anyway, We'll finish strong next. I know what my eye is on for the news tonight. I'll put that in my final thoughts.
Speaker 2: So Hanson, bring back the WNBA coach thing. We'll talk about that tomorrow. I feel like ending on a life affirming not I love this. I've just become aware of this Twitter account. The guy calls himself a Nabu Naga. He's of Japanese descent. He's immigrated to the United States and he's trying to get used to American culture. And I've fallen in love with his Twitter feed. It's stuff like this. I needed to move a sofa. I mentioned this to an American. He said, you know anybody with a truck. I did not know anybody with a truck. He looked at me with real concern, not pity, concern, the way you look at a man who has told you he does not have a name. He gotta know somebody with a truck. I asked how wone acquires such a person. He says, you just do. This is the third time I have received that answer in this country. It's the answer to everything here. You just do. There's no process, there is only the eventual fact of having. He said, Ask Kevin. I did not know a Kevin. He said Kevin, like I should. He said it the way you say a shared uncle's name. I met Kevin four days later. Kevin owns a truck. Kevin does not own a truck for himself. Nobody owns a truck for themselves. Kevin owns a truck for a fifteen mile radius. That one's for you. Jack Inside has said, this man has taken a vow. He did not announce it. He simply purchased a truck with a bed and accepted the consequences. Yeah, Kevin arrived on Saturday. He brought the truck. He also brought a second man. I had not asked for a second man. The second man's name is Tony. Tony came because Kevin came. Tony did not know me. Tony did not ask what we were moving. Tony brought gloves. They moved the sofa in eleven minutes. I offered them money. Both of them laughed at the same time, which felt rehearsed but was not. I asked him what I owed them. Kevin said, buy the pizza. That is the price. That is the entire economy. The truck costs one pizza, and the pizza is not negotiable, and the pizza is also not expensive, and everyone knows what size inside. I said, the fee is fixed across the entire nation and was set by no one. We ate on the floor because the sofa was against the wall. None of us wanted to sit on it. And then he digresses, I wish we had time for all of it. Three weeks later, Kevin texted me you free Sunday helping Tony move a fridge. He did not ask if I wanted to. He informed me of a fridge inside. I said, I have been called up. I did not enlist. The papers were found on my behalf. I went, I moved the fridge. I have no truck. I contributed only my arms. Afterward, a man I had never met asked me if I knew anybody with the truck. I said, yeah, I got a guy. I have a guy. Then I got to skip to the end. Uh. Now I'm somebody's guy too. Tony has told two people about me. He describes me as the guy who's strong for his size. I've never been prouder of a sentence in my life. That's awesome. Welcome to America, buddy thought.
Speaker 8: I'm strong.
Speaker 2: I'm strong.
Speaker 1: Ready with.
Speaker 2: Strong.
Speaker 1: I have no sense of how culturally different that is from other places or times. I really don't, but that's really interesting. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Let's get a finals out from everybody of the crew. Lead off, Mikelenge loan from the control room. Yeah, if you've got relatives that you can't stand seen at Thanksgiving, vote for Francesca Hong. Oh, she's trying to end Thanksgiving. Amen, because it's colonial list. She's back and better than ever and certainly one more kid than she used to have. Katie Green. Final thought.
Speaker 4: My final thought is how great it is to.
Speaker 2: Be back with you guys. Oh cool, Oh yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: We've really been looking forward to this because.
Speaker 2: Great to have you back, truly, Jack.
Speaker 1: Final thought, I'm be watching the news tonight after a couple of communists win. What are the big party leaders gonna say? What are they gonna say on the cable news panels? Are they gonna act like it's a good thing that an avowed communist is gonna be you know, their nominee.
Speaker 2: How are they gonna handle it? You know? My final thought based on that Japanese fellows, it reminds me is great. It reminds me of the wake of the World Cup, where all sorts of people came from them around the world and said, wow, this place is incredible. In Americans, they are like the nicest people on earth. Don't let all the negativity in the news, including on this show convince you otherwise is a great country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't let us con binge you otherwise. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour work.
Speaker 2: They go to armstrong e geddy dot com.
Speaker 1: We'll see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Katie Katie the News Lady.
Speaker 2: You're back to bring us the knee.
Speaker 7: Katie, Katie the News Lady.
Speaker 1: You were gone and we had the blues. We missed your big laugh and your wise asserye.
Speaker 2: The void was hard to fill. Glad to have you back. The thrill It's intact.
Speaker 1: On if you leave again, we'll start using
Speaker 2: Pill Armstrong and Getty