Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: So I saw something on Nick Cannon show. I don't know if you saw that. He had a doctor on held. He said there's no health benefits in Seymos.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I didn't, but it went it kind of went viral, and he was saying that se Mars is overrated, it is not necessary, and pretty much he was just saying like it's kind of a myth that se moss is good for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you heard that. You haven't heard it from him, but just that general census. So what's your thoughts on that and what in your take, Can you give us a pitch on why se mars? What's the actual health benefits of seams?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: So, yeah, stancey your question. I have heard people say stuff like that about seams or you know, it doesn't have minerals, it doesn't have anything. I know that not to be true because we've actually lab tested it with credible labs PhD scientists that literally gave us reports that we had to show sharks to prove it ourselves. And then too just a hypothesis like I went to school for biomedical engineering and I worked for NASA, so I have a science background and has been around for well over three hundred years from the potato for mean that happened in Ireland back you know in the eighteen hundreds. It was the only thing that kept them alive when there was no food. So to say that it doesn't have nutrients or health benefits, we know that to not be true just because of how long it's been, you know, being consumed by humans over three hundred years. And again the lab test proves the mineral content and there we know what minerals do. We know what zinc does for the body, we know what potassium does for our body.
Speaker 2: So if you can prove that these.
Speaker 5: Minerals are in this algae, then you know you're going to get the benefits from each of those minerals that's in sid algae. How do you prove that those minerals are in the algae? You test it, and we tested it and it's well over sixty four sixty five minerals in this one plant, in this one ce algae. To answer a question about the benefits, you're getting all the benefits from the minerals. So one thing Semans has a fiber in it, So the fiber treats the gut. A gut is where our immune system lives.
Speaker 2: You know, you have.
Speaker 5: Potassium and zinc and vitamin A, k D and all these things in Semas that our body is going to extract whatever it needs and deposit it in different parts of our body as needed. And then too, just testimonials like we've had so many reviews given us, like beautiful stories of how Semas what Semos is doing for them. I have a mom who has a son that has sickle cell and he's an extreme pain a lot. Semas is an anti inflammatory and it boosts energy as well. And I've heard from her that man, yes, Semos is making such a huge difference in my son's life. He's actually able to have somewhat normal days. I've had couples who are rosterile and trying to conceive, literally telling me that, hey, we have a seams bab on the way. You know, we were able to get pregnant. We had someone that wasn't so happy about being pregnant. They're like, you know, I'm on contrabance. I have no idea how this stuff's still happened. We're like, yeah, Sea muster is a fertility booster for men and women. And they were actually not that happy about it, you know, but it still speaks to how powerful, how powerful it is.
Speaker 2: I've had older men.
Speaker 5: One of my mentors in his sixties has arthritis in his back, which is you could imagine how painful it is. One of the largest muscles in the body, and almost everything you do uses their back, so he, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it was hard for him to walk.
Speaker 5: He was like, I haven't been able to clean up my garage and you know, do the things that I like to do. And I gave him the products and then three days later he contacts me and says, I was able to clean up my garage for the first time in years.
Speaker 2: You know. So it's one thing.
Speaker 5: One, numbers don't lie, you know, you have a scientific breakdown from a lab that tells you exactly what's in the product. You just can't fake that. So that's one. How long it's been a part of the human diet too. If it was nothing and it wasn't doing any benefits, it would have eradicated itself over time, people would just not talk about it or use it. And then three, when people do take it, the benefits that they feel. I've had people that were COVID positive going through respiratory issues, loss of smell, tastes and everything tell me that in forty eight hours that sent them some subsided since they started taking the semas. And this was people all over different states, different for circles, people that don't know me, you know. So you put all that together and it's like for someone to say that it has no nutrients and no benefits, I would challenge them to say, Okay, get it tested, because if you get a test and it comes back that there's no minerals in there, then whistle blow the whole industry, you know. But I guarantee you as soon as you do that, you're going to see the true facts. And you know, I don't I haven't seen that clip, and I don't know who who said that, but I've heard other people say who are kind of like bro scientists.
Speaker 2: You know, let me.
Speaker 3: Play Yeah, so you can have a proper response.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, it's like, you know, they're not actually scientists, they're not in a lab, they don't they're not working with someone certified, and they're just saying stuff. You know, and this stuff is verifiable. You know, we have the technology to verify why why.
Speaker 2: He gets the clip? Is there a core demographic? Like who is the demographic that you're selling the product to? Is it man? Women?
Speaker 1: Is there is there age range that that you see as the largest pliant?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So by far women, Women just dominate health and beauty. They care a lot more about about parents and youthfulness and you know and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna play this and then we can we can play it in episode too, so the audience could hit.
Speaker 2: But okay, in.
Speaker 4: Minerals, you know, is this phenomena going around right now?
Speaker 2: I was a big believer in.
Speaker 4: Sims told that as ninety eight minerals or something in that my body needs.
Speaker 2: And I was like, all right, I'm all forced seam loss. How do we feel about seawall?
Speaker 4: So I think take a step back. Is there any information that you're mineral deficient in your body? And the answer is no, well rounded diet in America, you know, all the vitamins, all the nutrients you need. We don't see mineral deficiency. We don't see vitamin deficiency in our country. So taking more of something isn't necessarily better.
Speaker 2: I think that's the message.
Speaker 4: You're also trusting that whoever is giving you the sea moss, what's in that sea moss? You think they're actually looking and making sure there's not a lot of mercury and not a lot of other heavy metals. No, they're just taking something, put it into a grinding. I've been giving it to you. So it really worries me once you know, it really worries me that more of something isn't necessarily better. If there was some data it worked, I'd be the first to say, Nick, you should be doing this. And they could actually make a claim on the bottle. They can't make any claims because they have no data. You have no idea what's inside that to me is worse.
Speaker 5: Oh this is great, So I'm really going you shared that. So there's a couple Yeah, yeah in a corner. Loall you got it? Oh yeah, I can cook on that. Yeah, so there's a couple. There's a couple of things there. One he said, you know, people don't have a mineral deficiency.
Speaker 2: If you have a well.
Speaker 5: Rounded diet and you're getting your nutrients from your food, I would agree that if you're eating foods that have a lot of minerals and vitamins on a daily basis, and it's not nutrient dead foods, then you are getting a lot of nutrients that the human body needs. However, we know that's not happening. We're in a nutrient dead society. Or most of the foods we eat are processed door dashed restaurants, and I mean even our fruits don't have seeds anymore. You know, you have to go to special places to get them. So yeah, in a perfect world, you eating from the garden to eating you probably don't need sea wants. You're getting everything that your body needs. But we are in a nutrient dead world, and you know, if you're not getting your nutrients every day like a lot of us aren't, especially on the set diet, standard American diet. Then that's where supplements come from. There's a reason why people start their day with a male multi vitamin or a female multi vitamin, or you know, certain regiments every day to keep yourself healthy because you're getting it more in a compounded supplement versus having to eat so much greens or juice so much things to get the heavy impact. So he's not incorrect. I mean, if you're someone that's like a raw vegan, you're juicing all the time and going to a farmer's market and getting seeded stuff, you're probably getting the nutrients your body needs. And you can tell by the look of that person's skin the overall health that their body has, the nutrients they have. That's not the case for most Americans, you know, based on how we eat day in and day out, grabbing something for four four menus stuff like that, you take your semos, you're getting the nutrients that you would have gotten if you had a whole day of fruits and vegetables and high nutrient dense foods. So that's one second thing he made was and it's very true. Who are you getting the sea moss from?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Some people don't do the mineral testing that we did and the heavy metal testing that we did. They're kind of like, like Kevin said on my Shark Tank episode, you know when you for him to find seamos is almost.
Speaker 2: Like a drug deal.
Speaker 5: It's like he has to get it out of someone's kitchen or someone's whipping it up somewhere, you know, and my and in my case, we started making it in my mom's kitchen, you know. So it's like, where are you getting it from commercially? Is it tested, is it cleaned properly? Is the water is coming from full of mercury or heavy metals? We test for that, so we know that's not our problem. So he made a good point there. And then another thing he said was.
Speaker 2: About data.
Speaker 5: So there's not a lot of studies on seams. And the reason why there's not a lot of studies on sea mass is each study is about one hundred thousand dollars. If you want to prove that seamas is, for example, I won't put on my bottle on my bottle this is a fertility booster, because I would need a study to prove that it's a fertility booster. What I can prove is that Semos has zinc in it, and zinc has a lot of studies already that's already proven and paid for that I don't have to pay for. So let's just talk about what zinc does. Zinc increases our libido as men, our testosterone, our sperm count, our sperm mobility, thus increasing our fertility. For women, it's a hormone balancer because of the minerals that's in it as well.
Speaker 2: So no, I.
Speaker 5: Won't make a claim and people won't make a claim saying Semos does this, but I will say Semos has this in it, and based on what's in it, these are what these minerals do. So what are you're saying isn't wrong, but it's also it's also skewed. It's a perfect world. If you're eating a perfect diet, you don't need this supplement. There's no studies on Semos, but there's studies on every mineral that Seamoss contains. Where you're getting it from it, you're just grinding it up and throwing it in a bottle. Yes, whatever you're buying Semas from, ask them to show you the photo certificate, their mineral. Like even with my mineral breakdown, it has my company name on it. So you couldn't even like take it from somewhere else and say, oh, our Semans has these minerals, because there's a seal on there and it has the company that paid for it and the origin of where that semos came from. I could show my customers these things, so he's right wherever you're buying it. You know, asked those questions. But other than that, I mean, he's not necessarily saying it doesn't work. He's saying that there's not studies on it, on the actual semos as a finished product, and that if you're getting all your nutrients from a standard diet and a good diet, then.
Speaker 2: Your body probably gets what it needs. I mean. So that's how I feel about that.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,