Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: You can buy.
Speaker 3: Your allegedly and my boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 3: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Welcome to today's episode of Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: I am in sunny Miami.
Speaker 3: I had to fly here because, as you all know, one of my favorite shows is The Real Housewives in Miami, and one of my favorite people is this beauty. I am obsessed with her. I don't First of all, I'm talking about Gerdie obviously.
Speaker 4: Do you realize what, darling, I am obsessed with?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: With me or the show? What are you talking about me.
Speaker 1: You then the show.
Speaker 4: Stop your lies.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I worked on Housewives of Atlanta, New Jersey, so I'm a big fan of the franchise. When Miami first started, I enjoyed season two.
Speaker 1: Season one, I was like, somebody's missing Season two, I like.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: And this season three happening what happened? But then it went on hiatus first for like a.
Speaker 3: Couple of years, and then when the show was announced to come back, I was like, okay, because I used to live in Miami for how long?
Speaker 4: Like two years? Okay, for like two years. That's enough to stay.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I like my money enough to go other places.
Speaker 4: I call your snow bird, please, okay.
Speaker 1: So I like to call Miami my side piece.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, that's fine because.
Speaker 3: I can't get away from it. I'm having any emotional affair with Miami.
Speaker 4: Only Miami. Good clear. So when it came back, yeah, because you know the African, oh, you know, the African ain't gonna put up with that nice tonny. So you better have a side piece which is called Miami, but not a side piece called Miami. Get it. I love that you know about my African I know about everything with you. I'm obsessed with you more than you obsessed with me. You know way. Yes, I listened to every podcast. I watch all of your shows, Bad and Bougie, Love a Marriage, DC. Yeah, get me started, now, keep talking.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you more so when the show came back season three with the with the Ogs in addition to a new cast and listen one thing about me.
Speaker 4: I'm not a liar. The moment you.
Speaker 1: Popped on the screen, I said they got it right.
Speaker 4: Wow, I said they.
Speaker 3: I said they got it right because you have all this personality. You're obviously extremely gorgeous. You're extremely gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of yours. I love your relationship with your husband, Russell, who's also gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Just be patient, wait till the end.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's here's the party.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you're beautiful. Boys.
Speaker 3: I love I just I just love everything about you. So I'm so thankful that we get a chance to go.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I feel like I know you first of all, so give me your hand. I feel like I live truly, I'm like I know this person. I feel like I know you. Your energy and people like us for example, like we're not for everybody. We're not for everybody, and that's okay because the people who want to miss out big mistake, right, like pretty woman, it really is. And I'm just myself and you either love me or you hate me, and it is what it is. But give me a shot. And I think you know, you get to see a lot of different sides of Gurtie.
Speaker 1: No, we love you.
Speaker 3: So I want to get back to just your background because you are from Haiti.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're a Haitian American. Talk to me just.
Speaker 3: About that background and what it means to be a powerful black woman in Florida but also worldwide in terms of your business and really seeing that you are a force to be reckoned with.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I was born in Haiti and at the age of one, my family and I'm one of seven kids, so I'm number six of seven. And of the whole seven children, there's five girls and two so kudos to my father for that, right, So I'm number six and at that time there's only six of us. My sister was born nine years after me, so I was the youngest one when I was in Haiti, literally the last picture of us is me in my mom's arm. And then you know, my father decided because of the political turmoil there that we were going to move to France. So I was only one going to France. So Haiti has a very special place in my heart because it's I am Haitian and it's in my blood. But unfortunately I never get the chance to live and feel the soil and feel that culture beat, and so away from Haiti is where I get the sense of being Haitian. But I always feel like that's a miss in my life and avoid that I hope comes full circle and I end up back in my country some way, somehow. So I, you know, raised in France for eight years. At the age of nine, my father says, okay, America is the place to be. Everyone's going to America, all of our friends, et cetera. And we migrate to America. Now that's a whole other story. But I came to this country and not speaking of word of English. I spoke French and a little bit of Creole, and you know, trying to get acclimated. And the thing with with with Miami is that you know, there's a lot of cultures already, so Now it's this girl who says she's Haitian, but she kind of speaks Haitian but she has an accent, so she's friends, Oh, you think it better than me. So I had to struggle to just fit in. And that's been my whole whole life, always trying to like fit in somewhere somehow, the whole thing, you know. And then come to Miami and this is actually what I consider my home because here is where you have that culture cultural mix, and everybody just kind of, you know, appreciates each other, each other culture, and I just love to be here because this is really a special sauce, is what I like to call it. And I'm just very proud to be in Miami and you know, representing Haiti friends and America here here in the three or five.
Speaker 3: No, honey, you are the secret sauce. When it comes to how you were planted here. Yeah, what was your teenage years like being somebody who came here not speaking a leak of English? Was it difficult for you to make friends?
Speaker 4: Very difficult? And what happens is I see my story is told in my photos. I go through my albums and I'm like, oh, that's the face when I try to fit into this crowd. That's the face when I try to fit into this other crowd. And you imagine I will never not have an accent, you know, I'm never gonna be normal in a sense. And I've learned to accept me because I'm a lot, i know. And when I walk in the room, I'm like, hey, guys, how are you? And people not everyone's able to receive it, like you like we we're here, we're like firecrackers because we're so full of life and we appreciate life, so we live out loud and everyone's like, oh my god, you're too much. And so I lived my life literally feeling confident when I came to America, and then it's like, oh no, they don't like me over here. Oh no, they don't like me over there. And it's tiring. It's tiring to try to fit in. So now I realized, just do me, and those who are going to be my tribe will be my vibe, and that's it. That's what I can offer, and it's worked out for me ever since. But I had to put myself in the leadership position because there's so many people like me that won't speak up for that. And in high school, elementary school, I'm going to say elementary school is the worst. And then junior high was acclamation, and then high school was the takeover and the queen took her crown. Literally, I was promp queen and everything. By the end. Yeah, and I got my king over there, and twenty eight years later, I'm living my best life. And it is it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Why was elementary school hard for you?
Speaker 4: Why? Because I was the tallest girl. I was literally pretty much this height with my father was a pastor, so you got the freaking braids, with the ribbon, with the you know, all of that I was. I was here at the age of fourth grade, third grade, going into fourth grade, and so all the kids were making fun of me. I had to go to a special class called ESOL, which is special education for like English learners. It was really bad. I was wearing like you know, church outfits and like you know, raise my hair, and all the girls have perms, and I was tall and they used to call me giraffe. And I didn't speak English, and so it was hard. It was really hard. And then all of a sudden, I'm like, wait, I am the tallest, so actually I'm towering over them, so like a giraffe andey, I look down on you people. That's how I had to set myself out to be like I'm a bad ditch, and little by little, little by little, I just started gaining that confidence back to what I used to have in France, because in France, you didn't mess with me. Somebody was getting beat up or I'm gonna call Gerdy. And by the way, exclusive my name was not Gerdy in France, Okay. I had what they called me in friends is Elicieba. So my full name is Gerdy Elisheba Regui. That's my full name.
Speaker 1: I know, Okay, I want to pronounce it.
Speaker 5: It's Gerdid Elicia Ba Alicia BONI like it's rejoiced, but like it's with REGI.
Speaker 4: So that that was my name, So imagine that's friendship. I don't know whatever my mom was thinking of, Honey, that woman was very creative and so this kid the reason why we switched my switch my name. You're getting so many details here that no one even knows. So when I came to America, I was like, oh, my name is Elicia Belt and they were like, what Alicia bum bum bum bum bum. They were making fun of my name, and then I'm like, okay, how am I going to do this? Girdy Gerty, Gerty Gerty, Oh Gerty, okay, girl, g you name. I'm like, okay, okay, let's do this. So it switched to Gerty. But I came to this country with a completely different name, which was my middle name, and then I ended up leading with my first name. So now is gerdy.
Speaker 1: Y fascinating? Fascinating?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: How did you get into.
Speaker 3: Wedding planning, design and just the beauty aspect of your career?
Speaker 4: So, like I told you, by the end of high school, going into college, I was a full boss. I owned myself, I owned my truth, and I owned my identity. And so I went to Saint Thomas University, which is the same college that my husband went to, and I stayed behind. Actually another exclusive, I wanted to pursue ballroom dancing. That was that, yes, I know. That was after high school. I fell in love with watching Dance with Me with Vanessa Williams. I said, this is me, I am her, she is me. I'm going to New York and I'm learning the chatcha honey, Okay. And then he had me at hell and I said, I'm this is this is it. He is my future. And I stayed here and I don't regret a thing because obviously, look at this beautiful life. Two kids later, the whole thing. And so that's why now in exercising, I'm like, okay, I'm walking, I'm doing elliptical. Now I'm getting back into my groove of dancing again. So I feel so happy. And everyone's like, oh my god, you should be on dancing with the stores, and I'm like, I could only wish and dream to represent. Can you imagine? So it's a whole of the village, honey, she knows a little self, little something something. Yes, indeed, what was your question again? So how did I become due to event planning? Right? Yes? So then I decided to go into communication arts because in my mind, I'm like, I'm gonna be a news anchor if I'm not gonna go ballroom dancing, So I'm going to stay here and do communication arts. And then I'm like, you know, I have an accent, and I feel like this, I'm better in the back of the house producing my shows than being in the front. As a quote unquote reporter, So then all of a sudden, I was VP and then president of the TV station at my college, and then all of a sudden, I ended up getting a job at the alumni office doing event planning for them and throwing all these gallas to raise money. And they wanted me to go around and meet with all these alumni and ask for money, and I'm like, I don't like asking for money, but I like putting on the parties. So that's how I started saying, okay, zone in girls, zone in parties, party planning, how do I get into this? So through catering, you know your stuff from the back of the house, then you are able to lead in the front of the house. And that's how I ended up doing event planning. And I never looked back because I am very bossy. I am a multitasker, and I think way bigger than anybody can even presume. Just like you, you think big, and then you need the right team to make sure. Like I want to do is make it happen. And then you get the right team and then it just makes you look good. So I just ended up doing this for twenty two years, and at the highest level. If you know, a place called Fisher Island is where the one percent live. You can't even drive there, my friend, you got to take a ferry to get on. You're not getting cleared. You get it on by boat. You get it on by helicopter, private helicopter, or by the ferry. And that's how exclusive it is. So I've seen Beyonce, Usher, Oprah, you know, Rose O'donald. Trust me, I've seen it all. I've done it all for all of them, with non disclosure agreements of course. But you know, that's where you get your grind. You know you're able to that's where you get your grind. You're able to really know and learn from the good, the bad, the ugly through those you know, those different experiences, and it brought me to where I am today. So I'm very fearless because of the fact that I've worked. I worked with fear for a very long time.
Speaker 3: No, that's amazing because obviously, here you are, You're this beautiful powerhouse. You're running a multimillion dollar business in a billion dollar industry, and you are a black woman dominating that space in one of the richest states in the.
Speaker 1: World, Florida.
Speaker 3: And I don't think people really understand the gravity of what that means.
Speaker 4: So you're as good as your last event. That's what I like to say, yes when I tell you you have to stay humbled in life because the moment that you're like, oh I'm this, I'm this, I'm that, oh, you will get knocked down in three seconds. And obviously we'll talk about it later. But cancer was that moment for me of like, oh, humble, yes, humble, but yeah, you have to stay literally focused, keep your head down, do the work, because you're as good as your last event or good as your last performance, whatever you're doing life, learn that real quick. Humble yourself always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah no, and listen so to be able to have all of this going on for yourself, beautiful family, You have this amazing career, this lucrative career.
Speaker 4: Perfect life.
Speaker 3: When you received the call for Miami Housewives, though, okay, what happened? Like, how did you get the call? How did you end up on the show, what were your thoughts on it? Did you even know about this show prior to get.
Speaker 4: I am a Bravo a holic for sure. I will always love Bravo. I mean, my god, the best. To me, it was the best messy shows ever, it's like, you know, it's escapism, right. So, like I come from home from a long event and I'm like, okay, what is this housewife show about? Oh no, she didn't. You know. You react to these situations that you've been put in and so forth, and I think that I seem to look like the perfect housewife, the husband, the house of this. I got it all, you know, in the sense of the checklist. But I knew some of the girls beforehand. And it's all about connectivity with these shows. If it ain't real, it ain't happening, because it can't be reality TV without the real inn it, right. So for me, it's like Nicole and I are so funny because she's literally my best friend and we were around the same circles. I have a photo of her as in a background in an event that I was being honored on because it was a magazine that I was being featured on, and she was at that event and we didn't know each other, but we were always in the same circle. Same with Alexia. So through all these connections, all of a sudden we meet and then the show calls and it's like, oh my god, this is like all meant to be everything in life is meant to be everything. There's no mistakes in this life. And so once you were, once you acknowledge it, when the call came, it was kind of like, Okay, this is it, this is it. And you know, I look at Russell of course, because his approval this includes him too, and he knew, he knew that it was like it was inevitable, it's what I want to say, and he felt comfortable. And I like the fact that he didn't threaten my livelihood, which is my business. It wasn't so like here Gerty Jeff Lewis style, you know what I mean, because there was a few opportunities prior with that whole concept. But I said to myself, this is perfect because it shows my balanced life in a sense. So this was great. Yeah, I don't regret it. I love it.
Speaker 1: What was the audition process like for you?
Speaker 4: It was at so much audition. It was all about again that all these girls knew each other and from one and then you know, obviously I think the root came from the pre cast, those who came from season one two and how did they evolve ten years later? So then the involvement included some of us newbies, and that's how we came to be. So it was actually the perfect the perfect timing, the perfect people around everything, the surrounding was proper for everybody, and I think it just worked out. So it was meant to be.
Speaker 3: No, it really was, because I've said this on my podcast and the world is saying this too. Real Housewives in Miami is truly truly one of the best housewives out like you are doing together.
Speaker 4: Recognition for you yet, but they've come around soon.
Speaker 3: No, Listen, when I watched the reboot, if you will, that first season of the reboot, which is season three.
Speaker 1: Technically, we were all like, no, this is it.
Speaker 3: My African I we were living in Miami at the time, and we were like yes.
Speaker 1: We were like, no, this is it.
Speaker 3: Because one thing about Miami that we're all obsessed with is you get amazing personal stories.
Speaker 1: Yes, everybody clocks in to work.
Speaker 4: Everybody, honey, friends of our friends, friends, friends like that. Honey, come on now, we're all tune in. We're all leveled, we're team and it's like, no one is lesser than anybody period. Okay, I right, hard for my friends of and those are that should be you know, there is we're equal partners who I hate.
Speaker 3: Just around, but stay tuned for more. Ooh, brain drops. I have so much fun this weekend. I was hanging out with my friends, luxuriating a boy the pool, playing basketball cause you know I'm athletic.
Speaker 1: But baby, I have so much to do this week.
Speaker 3: So before I get my week started, I gotta hidrate myself.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you all about this.
Speaker 3: Liquid IV is so easy to prepare and it tastes really really good. You get one stick plus sixteen ounce of water. It hydrates better than water alone. It has three times the electrolytes of the leading sports drink. It has no artificial sweeteners, plus a vitamins and nutrients, non gmo and free from gluten, dairy, and soy. Weekends are for going wild. Have a game plan for Monday with liquid IV. Grab your Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier sugar free and bulk nationwide at Costco. Or get twenty percent off your first order when you go to liquidiv dot com and use code king ki ng at checkout. That's twenty percent off your first order when you shop Superior Hydration today using promo code at liquidiv dot com. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. One of the things that I'm so interested in when it comes to the dynamic of Miami, do all of you ladies have a conversation like we're gonna bring it because one thing Alexia said on Watch What Happens Live, she does feel like Miami Housewives is like the step children of the franchise. She mentioned that before, so I was always curious, like my marriage to medicine girls, they're like, listen, we're going to be ourselves, that we're going to make the best show.
Speaker 4: It's that a conversation, it's that a reaction to something. It's just I think literally the melting pot that we are, like we can't help it. Like I'm telling you right now, Miami is in the sauce. I always like to say that we have our seasoning that no one could replicate. It's like turn the cameras off for real, for real, we're still going at it or we're still talking like oh my god. But it's this thing. It's a cadence that no one could get and it's just the thing that we have together. So it's like you put a camera on or off, it doesn't matter because we are going to be that one personality as we are. Because that's why I think we were the chosen ones, because we literally just gel in a way that's like not explicable. It's just weird and it's just organic and it's real. It's not made up, it's not put on. So when people some people are like, oh, Gertie, she's so extra. No, no, no, you don't know what this guy has to go through. Russell's like dealing with cuckoo crazy in the best way. Like, you know, we live we live out loud. Here, we live out loud. It's too damn hot, honey to get out, like we gotta let it all out, get it all out.
Speaker 1: No, and you let it all out too.
Speaker 3: And I remember last season one of the things that your cast makes we're saying about you, was like you're doing too much Gerty, Remember, so.
Speaker 4: They weren't doing enough, keep going, keep going. Yeah, when people say you do too much, what does that mean? Because you ain't doing enough. That has nothing to do with me. I'll take care of my lane. You take care of your lane. Let's keep talking. Yeah, you're right. It was kind of like we're taking a back and mind you, all of them in their own way are very much too much in their own right right. So it's kind of like you dictate what I can bring to the table and how much of it, Like you don't do this, you United scientist, So do not bring my water level down to bring yours up, Like that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I concur because last season when I was watching it and you guys were in the sprinter traveling and you and Alexia got into it because she just felt like you were doing the most and when I say, baby, you checked her so good, it was like, I don't go.
Speaker 4: There because you know what, Alexi and I are so good right now. And went to the reunion, honey, the team up is real, okay, And you're not ready because it's when I tell you the reunion, it's going to spin heads, like, wait a minute, what's going on here? You're not ready. You're not ready because there's a lot of secrets revealed about some people, and the truth comes out in the best way, in the truthful way, and finally it comes out in the sense of like, okay, let's lay things on the line of what it is and what it ain't. So that we can move forward or not type of things. So, yeah, you guys got to tune in for the reunion.
Speaker 1: So you and a Lexi are teaming up against the other team.
Speaker 4: Teaming up strategically. It's just that I ended up looking over to her like, Okay, now you're on the bus, let's go girls. No, it's good, so trust me back then if we'll go back there. Briefly, what happened was is just kind of like I just felt that I wasn't being or able to be my full self, and because of the fact that everyone felt like, you know, oh, we were here first. It really was kind of like OG's versus newbies that is no longer happening. And I love that because now people are really seeing people for who they are and not because of like I know you longer and this and that. So we're we're scratching the prerequisites. I didn't feel like I was on the same level before. I felt like it was kind of like, get up and it's like, oh, you don't know anything about that, You don't you want friends with her for twenty years. I don't care because we're not twenty years back. We're twenty twenty three. Twenty twenty two and twenty twenty four. So let's go forward, soldiers, is what I'd like to say. So yeah, so I think that now everyone's got the message, and it's.
Speaker 1: It's looking good, it's looking at the future is looking bright.
Speaker 4: Definitely cloud the skies, a little sprinkle of rain.
Speaker 2: Rain.
Speaker 1: I love a good weather report.
Speaker 4: How do you feel We're crazy? You know this right? No?
Speaker 3: You know you're my type? How do you feel when people say? This got to Alexia's head? She felt that she was a fan favorite and that she's the queen of the show. And I even think she intimated the same as well.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't discredit her for she holds the show down in a way that is stable, especially through the story with Frankie, and because that story is constant, it is a present, it is a pass, it is the future. She's with him, he's thank God, of course. And so you know, Alexia has a really good heart. But I think that obviously through pain and heart from what happened with her her life she lived. Her life is a telenovela. It's literally not even normal. So she has I think aggression sometimes where she takes it out in different ways. We all do. By the way how we show it is different, and that's what it is, you know. So I can't fault her for whatever she is. It's just about like just be respectful to others, you know. And so I think that she may have been in a place, you know, last season, but I think she's you know, she's she's realized it. And you see this season her putting her best best foot forward at the New Horizon episode that happened, you know, the first of the first episode, like she tries to say, hey, I saw my bad. I'm trying to do good moving forward, And that's what it is. It's growth, right, trying to do better the people who don't understand how to grow. That's called a clown. Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you sometimes feel like you're at a circus act?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I do, But it ain't a funny one. It isn't. So what do you want me to do? So it's kind of like it's a scary, you know how people are scared of clowns. Now, I understand.
Speaker 1: Why is it like the IT movies?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't see it?
Speaker 4: Is it a horror knows? I don't do horrors or come to my house or locking my door with the mask. Don't do it because we're ready to We're ready to respond. Trust be that. Okay, we don't play games in my house. We're very secure.
Speaker 3: So by you, by you being this world renown even planners, you obviously have created parties, created spaces for people to hang out, and been to tons of events. Yes, Lisa's obviously is going through this divorce. What has been said on the show is how her and Lenny had these, you know, luxurious parties.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I've been to two of them actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and how there will always be like these scantily clad females around these parties who sometimes.
Speaker 1: Didn't fit the bill if you will, Well maybe they.
Speaker 4: Were maybe maybe they were chump change that weren't bills. So that's the that's the first thing. Rule number one to go to Lisa party is don't bring your men around. So this first of all, Russell is not a social person at all. Clearly everybody sees that. But rule number one is going to be a Halloween party and it's gonna be g strings and booty. Okay, no, no, Russell's gonna have enough booty at home not to be going to no party to look at no booty elsewhere? How about that? So we're we don't the husband there, and then when you go there, you don't take you don't stay there for long. You give you your hellos to Lisa, and that's who we're here for. And then we just kind of like, get a couple of drinks, take a couple of selfies with on your outfits or thet you know, what is it called costumes, and then you go about your Mary way. No one lingers at those parties, if you know what it is, unless you want to, and clearly that's not mean. So Lisa's come to a realization with Lenny, and we're glad that we see her now finally you know, clap on, clap off, and she finally gets it. Okay, the lights are on. That's good, But that's good. That's great because now she sees what she, you know, has been going through and what everyone else has been seeing. So she's she's moving forward and it's great to see her moving on and realizing her past. And you know, you saw the finale where her auntie and her mom were talking to her about how he treated them, and it's kind of like, what was that about? And you know, so I'm glad that she's realized that and hopefully, you know, she knows how to handle things moving forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah future, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, we're happy she got that clap instead of the other clap.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, we don't want that clap, no, ma'am. So Russell is not allowed to go to those parties.
Speaker 4: It's not a he doesn't even want to go there. But when I go there and like, literally know what I'm gonna get, like proposition to have three four six sms. I'm too tired. I got things to do. Leasyusie and I think that we're clearly sat ohaking his head. This is what he loves it. He loves it. And this is why I think that we are very good, not because you know, we keep each other leveled in many ways. We're good here, we're good here. No one is craving nothing. We're good.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I mean the fridge is stocked.
Speaker 4: Don't you like my symbolisms. I'm so creative. Right, you're good, baby, baby, you are clap on, clap off, the fridge is stuck. Let's keep doing this. You are a one woman show.
Speaker 3: Now that although you're a one woman show, I will say this me and the fans.
Speaker 4: I'm a huge fan, yes, me and the fans.
Speaker 1: The fans and I the fans, and.
Speaker 3: I there did go proper English. I know that's right, proper English, Carlos, the fans and I.
Speaker 4: Yes, what class? You know? I was English? Like you know, I learned English real good.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm a college dropouts all good?
Speaker 4: Oh stop, are you serious?
Speaker 3: Oh honey, I dropped out a junior year because I got a job at B. E. T.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: And I remember being in geology class.
Speaker 3: You know, in college you're gonna take some of these breakuences. And I remember being a geology class.
Speaker 4: Saying this is nothing me.
Speaker 3: Why am I in geology class when I have a job, thank you as a production assistant.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I dropped at honey, for you, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Who needs Ivy League colleges anywhere at this point, to be honest, my son is not going to one, and I'm not trying to pay sixty thousand dollars for one. Like the education is very similar whether you go across the street to Miami Day College or there you go to you know who knows where. So yeah, things are changing in this world and I love it.
Speaker 3: No experience First, I have no regress and I paid off my student loan last year.
Speaker 1: Thank you sir, Thank you God. But no, you are a one woman show.
Speaker 3: However, the fans and I, we.
Speaker 1: Love the duo of you and Kiki. Oh, yes, you and Kiki, and listen, I love.
Speaker 4: Don't you guys want to see more of us together?
Speaker 3: I'm just about to say that because I listen, I love the relationship between Alexia and Marisol, like you want to see more the baby. Why are we seeing this dynamic more of us?
Speaker 4: So I mean, all I can say is look forward to the future hopefully, because I think that it's it's now people are seeing this connection. Listen, KICKI and I we're sisters and there's nothing that anyone can say or do to write to to separate us in that. In that sense, we are eyelands. We're from the same struggle. We have the resilience that no one could ever take away from us, and so those who try will fail badly because it's not gonna work. We will always see each other first as like what we are, before we try to get into the mess of like he says, she said, whatever, we will always be like a girl, the girl. Yeah, let's go get up. Wait till you see, Wait till you see the reunion. We share the same dressing room. I'm gonna start with that. I'm gonna start with that. We share the same dressing room and the queens are queening, and I'm gonna say something in Creole that my people will know it p that's it, okay, And I'm gonna say that because we're coming. It's it's It's gonna be good. And by the way, my best friend is still Nicole is still in the mixed baby okay, don't get don't get it twisted. Nichole is my BFF and Kiki is my sister.
Speaker 1: Period. Would you like to see Kiki as a full time house.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, She's got a story to tell. And it's funny because the two of us are Haitian by birth. She was in Haiti till she was a teenager. I was in Hatity till I was one. So the way that we connect is so different because it's not like, oh yeah, remember this little store next door. No, I don't know Haiti. So I get to learn from her, her from me, and it's gonna be a beautiful thing, hopefully in the future for you to see how we connect in a different level of like my stile of the experience versus her side, because Haiti to me is a beautiful place, but it also is a very hurtful place because I lost family there during the earthquake in twenty ten. So we bond in a very deep level. And that's the reason why it's like no one could ever check us for nothing that we are or not, because it's just not even it's not even normal, do.
Speaker 3: You because it's funny because when I watched the show, I do feel like they're trying to pit you two against each other.
Speaker 1: No, and I'm obviously not.
Speaker 4: It's just like I think, editing wise, there's just so much else going on there. It's not like when you're heard like are on the show. We don't have combative in anything, so it's kind of like, wait, there's something going on over there. There's a lot of look over here type of moment. Is that doesn't allow us to kind of like show the bond. But I think that everyone has realized the magic that it is, especially starting like the reunion. It's just this little brewing. It's gonna just brew itself into a beautiful cup of cappuccino, so just wait, wait for it, wait for it. It's happening. Period.
Speaker 3: Well that that just made my day because I've been advocating for that on Twitter, like I just love his duo and even when on this season when listen.
Speaker 1: I do love all the girls.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I was very disappointed in Lisa though, when you guys were on a trip and you know, listen, Kiki's funny and she's cool. But when Lisa was, you know, saying the microaggressions of like wait till the reunion.
Speaker 1: But even you being.
Speaker 3: There, like did you I feel like Kiky instantly knew, like you're trying to say, I'm being a attacking you till the reunion.
Speaker 4: Wait till the reunion because it's like even Andy gets involved. Okay, even Andy gets involved. So you'll see at the reunion how it's just kind of like because again, like Kiky's experience in growing up is very very fragile, right, So she grew she saw pictures about like her house like it was it wasn't even a house, poor thing, you know, it was literally she struggled in a way. I was one of six six children at that time when I had moved to France. We were in a two bedroom apartment. I struggled in a completely different way, but I was in a safe space, which is Paris, and you know, like so you get, you get, you know, the help from the government. It's just different from Kiki's. So Kiki saw that dog throwing food thing as like, wait, what are you trying to say, like just because they lived there doesn't mean they're not happy or then I fed right, And I didn't see it that way, because again, we come so our perspectives are different, and that's why some people are like, well, we don't need to Haitians. And one thing I'm gonna say right now and listen very clearly, this is for everyone. Why is it that when there's two beautiful black women on a show or in a room or whatever, and they're the only two amongst other people of different races, why do we need to choose and say, oh, her or her versus her and her. This is something in the beginning, the very beginning of the first season three where I started seeing comments like oh, they need to make KICKI this or or Gerdy this, and and you know, KICKI out at Gerty out. Why because now what you're gonna see is the most beautiful thing of sisterhood. And some other shows are not learning that properly yet. But you're stronger together. Obama said it, and I will repeat it, Stronger Together, and and Kiki and gig Baby, it's coming. It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: That's a spin off.
Speaker 4: We needn't know about all that. I would love it. I mean, from your mouth to God's ears, you never know, but I mean I would love to see.
Speaker 1: I would love to see because.
Speaker 3: You do events and you you do everything in the beauty space. Yes, Kiki obviously is this international supermodel right, and there's something in that mix. I mean, I'm a producer. I'm just saying I see it and I will be here for it.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm a Bravo baby. I want to say, at first, make sure I check on my want. We want to listen, honey, listen to me very closely. I mean, I think that anything is great as long as you show unity. You know, people love the mess message great. How about watching something when you come home from from from work or school and you've already been through the mess at work or school and you come home and say, wow, maybe I should do something different to create this kind of environment. What about that? What about aspirational? Inspirational That's what I'm about. And listen, if y'all get tired of that, trust me. My life is great. It is great as it is now, It'll be great as it is then. But the thing is that I'm all about love until you try to mess with me and then we got problems and you know, you got to push my button a couple of times and then it's like lego, you know, And that's what you saw with me, you know, you know last season it was kind of like, I'm trying to be nice to you girl. You don't want me to gratify your ass?
Speaker 1: Now, no we don't.
Speaker 3: But no, yeah, I appreciate the closeness between you and Kiki, and like you said, the fact that you two are Haitian Americans being able to like coexist and there shouldn't be a choice before before we move on to the rest of the season, Speaking of that, what are your thoughts on this whole Windy Necker thing on Potomac So.
Speaker 4: Sad, so sad, And I'm gonna say it exactly like I saw it. There's nothing else to it. Wendy was minding her business. Sorry, and Mekka, I sawry brother Khan looks amazing, beautiful. But I felt like maybe there was just a lot of people in the ear to be like, get it. That's how you're gonna get your moment, moment moment, And unfortunately she felt for it because it would have it would have been even more more beautiful to say, listen, there's a lot of brewing going on over here. But guess what, I'm gonna give you that benefit of the doubt and let's talk, sister. That was a missed opportunity for me. And now how do you make it right that people are on Wendy like just apologize or forgive her. You talk about my mama, We're gonna have problems for a long time, right talking about my husband, my children. I'm not gonna forgive you whenever people say to forgive you. So for me, it's kind of like, let time do the healing and it will heal. Wendy's a very she's a doctor, she's smart, she knows what she's doing. It will happen. It will happen. They're gonna let the guards down. But you know what, there's gotta be an apology directly to the mama.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, I agree, I agree, and look I'm on Wendy side on this one, okay.
Speaker 1: And not to belabor the point, but what's funny is but not.
Speaker 4: As an amazing woman like you know. It's It's just it was a bad, bad decision. That's what it is. Good people make bad decision. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 3: And we love, we love. They're both queens. We love that guy exclusive for you. Because I never told anybody nor my brain drops this.
Speaker 4: I am a Raene drop too, but tell me, yes, Ray drop me and I'm Gerty five. Okay, boom, there we go, There we go.
Speaker 3: I developed a show a couple of years ago based on first generation Africans in Los Angeles. Mecca was a part of my cast, and Mecca.
Speaker 4: And she migrated her way to Patromac and this right.
Speaker 3: So when I saw this, I'm gonna tell me. One of my producers said, God, do you remember Ncca. She was a part of the cast for this show we were developing for v H one about again first generation Africans in America, and Mecca was a part of it. So the Necca that I saw on the casting tape and the Sizarel. She's funny and she's fabulous, So I was looking forward to seeing her on this and I'm so proud of her.
Speaker 4: And that's the problem. The thing is that she has a missed opportunity because then it derailed her focus on herself and her character and building herself up as one of the members of this group in Potomac and geared it towards the HETERATIONI nation towards Wendy, and now it's a disconnect. But they're going to get it back together. I know this. They're smart, they're beautiful. They will get it together. Promise. I see it in the future. Hopefully you do. I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't see it happen.
Speaker 4: That turns through, but I'll say this, yikes, it needs to happen to happen. And that's what Miami does really good. Say it to the people of the.
Speaker 3: The reason why Miami Housewise is one of the best Housewives franchises is because you girls fight hard and love heart and you don't belabor the issue carrying into the next season.
Speaker 1: Y'all did it at the reunion.
Speaker 4: Try not to. There's going to be lingering, little you know, and bruises right, and you know, giving it the example with Laursa, people are like, leave her alone, she doesn't want to be your friend. Don't be her friend, and it's kind of like, no, we bonded before, Like you don't understand how human relationships is like that. When you find a connection with someone, you're like, oh, I see you in this way, and then something happens and then you get hurt because you actually care some way, somehow about this person. That's the reason why you react, right, because you're hurt in some way when the person doesn't see it for what it is and that I just need you to boom boom boom for us to move forward. That's where then the issues begin. So you know, that's the relationship with me and Larsa. And at the reunion you'll see how we hash it out or not, we'll see, but that's what it is, and that's what these bombs go on and on forever because you try to find the benefit of the doubt and say to yourself, could she have meant it? Did she really do it on purpose? Maybe not? What you try your best and whatever happens after that is whatever happens after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, And I'll say this again. I love Larsa. I'm a fan of the show. She's great for the show.
Speaker 3: I was extremely disappointed and Larsa for sharing your diagnosis with the girls prior to you having the opportunity to do it herself. So that was one thing for me, and then it just kept multiplying with and that was.
Speaker 4: The core of it. Is about the fact that I'm like, I'm gonna give you you probably mete it, you're bad, okay, And then it was the again, again, again again again, the perpetrating like perpetuating the whole situation. So anyway, you know, it's tiring, guys, Okay, it's tiring, But this is what life is all about. It's about these ups and downs. It's literally wavelengths, and you gotta take them as a come.
Speaker 1: But when you saw that episode, the one.
Speaker 4: Where she told, oh, like she give with everybody literally, I'm like, were you hurt? So hurt because as you see, I'm thinking people are saying, oh my god, no she met well, oh my gosh. You know that. The reason why we didn't say anything is because what hurt most was the fact that she asked them to keep the secret of her not keepping my secret. How are we gonna how we gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, don't tell anybody, Okay, I want to tell. I want to tell TMZ Gerdy, don't worry about tell all twenty five of my friends at the party for the third day disappearance of my you know, Jordan's like it was kinda like, wait, but don't tell her. I told you. I was like, wow, that was to me, like, first of all, not to cut you will I need to laugh.
Speaker 1: Not the five day disappearance good, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it is that disappearance is the no what is the word you are?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I swet my English? Wait?
Speaker 3: No, girl, you you just checked me for my bad grammar of like me at the rag, said the fans, what is the word you say?
Speaker 4: Hiatus? Is that? What is hiatus?
Speaker 1: Let's just say trip trip trip.
Speaker 4: Yes, trip, guys. I'm no I sweart, I promise, Oh my god, promise, guys. It's my English. Okay, stop listen.
Speaker 3: I've been with my appricant for nineteen years. I'm not too sure that I've got to throw a party because he was out of top for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: My love, okay, but disappearing a business trip.
Speaker 1: So they so he was founded after being on the milk cart.
Speaker 6: No, it was a.
Speaker 4: Business, it was a business. I wasn't there. I was in inviting, so I don't know the details. But he was on the business trip. He came back and he was like, hooray, can I get something? Yeah? No, but I mean I went you to say for Russell probably if he was gone, because we're never a part like it's true, so good. I'm I love a party. So parties, Yeah, I love it. You like it, I love it. We're not gonna stay on herb for too long. We'll move on. But what are your thoughts on.
Speaker 3: Larcess relationship with Marcus, because you obviously get to see way more than we as the fans.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't not invited to the parties, so I don't know anything. I just know that they're you know, they're they're together now. They were separated in the super Bowl there was a thing, and then they're they're back together. I think, But I don't know. So I just don't know. But I think that if they're together, I'm sure they're happy. If they're not, I hope they wish them well. I don't.
Speaker 3: Allegedly they yes, they're back together after having a Super Bowl momenta to.
Speaker 4: You, I mean you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: Because instead of watching Usher, we were tweeting another Haitian as.
Speaker 4: Well, not Haitian. He is sure he is not Haitian. He's American. His father, Jason Drulo, is Haitian's father is what is his name, Edmond? I know the last thing, sitation, but I was told I was corrected back in high school that he was not Haitian. Sure his name of his father, he's a fourth. It's Usher, by the fourth, Edmond, your lives when I was okay, So when I was growing up in high school or in junior high, it was like a bad word to be Haitian, and people used to get beat up for being Haitian. The same with Jamaicans went through this. Haitian went through this Miami in the eighties was like oh my god. But anyway, the fact is that so maybe at that time people were like, no, he in Haitian. He so for me, I thought he was in Haitian. But anyway, Haitian. IM proud of it here. Good for you are sure, good for you? Love it? No, we love it, we love it, we love it. So he needs to claim that a little bit more. Let's hear something mixed with you know, booty music that would do I mean, you know see I mean then the super Bowl performance was like thirty nine songs in like two seconds. Yeah. I was like, you know, this is my confession. Every three seconds it was like a new song. I was like, that's a lot. We're doing a lot of Medali this yere. Hey, you guys are multi talented. He bought the whole Atlanta on stage that I really liked. He didn't forget his path. He bought Little Wayne, no, not the way little John, Little John and Lula Chris and then Alicia that first key, not the first key. But she's queen, she is. And we all make mistakes, remember that, so don't judge. There we go.
Speaker 3: So, was it a mistake that Michael Jordan doesn't want to meet his son's girlfriend, Larsa.
Speaker 4: Say allegedly because I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 1: Well, he's on the video, and he's it's been said on the show.
Speaker 3: And and she was on a podcast recently and and.
Speaker 1: It was it was she said it. She's never met him, but his mother likes her.
Speaker 4: But she never met him. After her divorce with Pippin good things clear, No, like she met him obviously because they were in the same team, right they wants championships and rings that were amazing the bulls? What is going on, mister King? Okay, technically you're right.
Speaker 3: Last did me Michael Jordan when her then husband Scottie Pippen, Yes, was playing.
Speaker 4: So you mean while she was with Marcus she was. She hasn't met him as the girlfriend title.
Speaker 3: She hasn't been reintroduced to Michael Jordan as his son's girlfriend. Okay, but she was introduced to him as his teammate's wife.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, What is the question? What is the question?
Speaker 3: Because you clarified ification, is that a red flag in a relationship? If you if you wol and Rousse up been and gat for twenty eight years, would it have been a red flag if you never met his father?
Speaker 4: Listen, If I was with Russell for twenty eight years and I haven't met his parents, then we're good. So my point is is that you see what I'm saying. It's kind of like we're doing good over here, you're doing good over there. So and they're grown, I mean they're real grown, grown, grow, grown, grown, right, so like Marsha's a grown ass woman in her fifties early fifties, and so that she doesn't need to meet anybody. She's making a decision for herself in her life. He's making this decision. He's over thirty, he's thirty two, and she's fifty. Grown boy, grown girl doing doing them? Do you boom boom, Carlos depauses are creating grama.
Speaker 1: I'm described by your beauty of the ribbon.
Speaker 4: Give me Audre have our ties, but thank you.
Speaker 3: The time has come for us to have a special guest join us.
Speaker 4: Speaking of beauty that he is.
Speaker 3: We have Russell in the building. Come join us, Russell. Can we get a chair for Russell?
Speaker 4: Oh my to get Andrew? Please? Will you sit here? See this is this an exclusive? Yesterday is indeed the first time that Rossell has ever sat down on camera to do an interview with me and us as a duo. So you get the exclude sip, you get the exclude this.
Speaker 1: Get this, slim, get this, yes, yes, I of.
Speaker 4: This for us.
Speaker 1: Such a beautiful couple.
Speaker 4: Seriously, all should we put him in the center of the hot seat.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, one of the hottest husbands on Bravo and as a right now, baby, he is the be husband on Bravo that we all love and adore and we stand for give it up, y'all for Russell.
Speaker 4: He hates this, freaking out like I can't do this.
Speaker 1: So Russell, thank you.
Speaker 3: This is an exclusive because you guys have never done on a dual interview. So I'm honored that you decided to show up for your wife like we have seen.
Speaker 1: How nervous are you right now, Russell?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just not a common thing for me.
Speaker 3: So when Gerdi came home and said, baby, I mean, Gerdy, heyby guess what the Bravo second has.
Speaker 1: Caught me and they wanted me to be of Miami.
Speaker 4: He was kind of like the call but it was it was, like I said, it was inevitable. I'm not going to tell you how it happened.
Speaker 1: But it was very kind of like it was meant to be.
Speaker 4: It was meant to be, kind of like it's it's time, it's time.
Speaker 3: But what did you think, Russell, Because you are a very private guy. You're Scorpio, and one thing I know about scorpio men who decide to be with somebody that is a star. They loved the background and they loved you know, supporting their partner but not being in the limelight.
Speaker 4: So was it challenging for you to know.
Speaker 3: That when you appear on a real Housewise franchise your life changes forever.
Speaker 6: Obviously it was a big decision, but it's you know, we've we've been together for so long that when she was approached, I think she mentioned it before. Years prior, she had been approached for, you know, insitively for different things, and we were like, no to it. I didn't want to do it. I don't want to have anything to do with that. But you know, I can't hold I couldn't hold her back anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then those other projects were more about like that Jeff Flui is set up of like you're going to be the planner and we want to see everything behind. It was kind of like I have to be responsible for six employees being on camera. It was just too much at stake. The Housewife, you know, platform is just a balance of all of that, you know what I mean. So you get a sprinkle to this, and don't sprinkle to that, and sprinkle this anything. Ensemble cast so it was more I think comfortable for me to start out on national TV being kind of like in this kind of format. And I had watched it before I knew the risk. But I'm like, we don't really have anything to hide, Like, so you don't you when you get on the show, you better not have skeleton in your closet and a lot of people do. And I'm kind of like, why are you signing the paperwork? But you know, we're we're We're up front and it is what it is.
Speaker 6: I figured, you know, I'm just gonna be a minor role, which I am.
Speaker 2: You know, I just stay in the background.
Speaker 6: I'll be good with that, right And and that's that was my mentality going in.
Speaker 3: And then you got the finale, right, which we'll get to a second two. But prior to that, you guys met in high school. So who approached who?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to say it?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, we met in high school, but we met we actually met in tenth grade.
Speaker 2: I played basketball, she was. She played volleyball.
Speaker 6: Her volleyball coach got me to play volleyball.
Speaker 2: So that's where we met.
Speaker 4: Not only you, but the entire basketball team. He's like, we need it was just two of us, markin and you yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: So we played volleyball and that's where I met her. So we had an interaction there. However, she was with the star basketball player of the school at that time. We were in tenth grade.
Speaker 2: He was a senior.
Speaker 6: He was a scenior. So this is my friend. So I'm like, you know, yeah, I can't do anything here.
Speaker 4: You know, we could be So you were interested in me from tenth where you were like, okay like that.
Speaker 1: Of course you didn't know this knows this.
Speaker 4: He likes to say. He likes to say something like I didn't know the you know, the gravity of like I wanted to be with you in that way, you know what I mean. But you were with you.
Speaker 3: You were in tenth grade, You had the star basketball player as your boyfriend.
Speaker 4: He was a senior.
Speaker 1: He was You were like, I'm gonna like of course that.
Speaker 4: Guy was threatening. He was like he was not having it. It was very like, you know, like and he lived the block away from me, so only like eight minutes from each other. It was like crazy, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: So we had an interaction there. You know, we messed with you know, played with each other.
Speaker 2: But that was it.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Played with each other? Get it straight.
Speaker 4: No one was playing with you.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing, hands on nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, sports sports.
Speaker 3: We played volleyball together, y'all were playing like tagau.
Speaker 4: We were practicing the same stadium thing, you know. So what's it called gym? I don't know my English? No, good girl, keep going.
Speaker 6: So then you know, once once that thatst he went to college.
Speaker 4: She cheated on me.
Speaker 1: Probably was like he cheated.
Speaker 4: Of course in college. I was like a little high school girl, so like I was like, okay, I know you're cheating. So we're you know, breaking up. And then comes the advanses, keep going.
Speaker 6: Well, eleventh grade passes, and then twelfth grade, which was, you know, the beginning of our last year.
Speaker 2: She I don't know how to you.
Speaker 6: You were in kind of in transition because he went away to college. Yes, so I knew there was you know, they were.
Speaker 2: Separated, or maybe they weren't. We didn't really know, but he was separated.
Speaker 4: It was kind of like, we're not going to make it already, know you're talking to Angie and done that. It was kind of like, so, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: The beginning of the year a couple of times, I'm walking down the hallway.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a big school, very crowded.
Speaker 4: I'm minding my.
Speaker 2: Business and she business.
Speaker 6: She said, you know, she says hello to me, Hi, Russell, and he replied, everybody sees how she is. So she I'm like, oh, hi, you know, I tell her hi, and she says she didn't hear me, right, strike one. And it happens a couple of times over several days.
Speaker 2: So then she finally comes.
Speaker 6: You know, she couldn't stand that she wasn't getting the attention that she she thought she needed.
Speaker 2: So she came to me and she said.
Speaker 6: Hey, I When I say hi to you, she grabbed me when I say Hi, do you you better say hi back?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, because that's what humans do.
Speaker 2: Now, I see there's there's a there's an opportunity here.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the next day in my mind, I'm like, okay, I'm gonna show her.
Speaker 6: The next day, walking down the hallway, before she even sees me, I go up to her.
Speaker 2: And I give her a big hug and I say, how you know that I died?
Speaker 6: And then from that point it literally we're together every days. So good, yes, sir, I was like, there was some you know, we still had to figure things out.
Speaker 3: Did you ever tell the star basketball player in college?
Speaker 1: Like, yo, man, you.
Speaker 4: Wait, the sister week is me and now he's co playing what is it called teammate with my ex boyfriend. His sister, his younger sister is best friends with that guys, the sisters and sister, and he's over here playing with the ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My sister's like, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Right, Susan's telling me this and I'm like, yeah, it's over and I'm with Brussel now boom like that. So it was it was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So it was very weird. Yeah, she had because his.
Speaker 4: Sister would come over and you'll be like, how's rough, okaymazy okay, right, but he was so ob obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So so you know, there there was a moment in time there where it was kind of awkward because I knew I was going to run into him, you know at some point, which I did.
Speaker 2: And then you know, at that time, he was over.
Speaker 4: Three other babies, so mama's or whatever he relays in basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you guys have been together for twenty eight years, so what is the secret to this long lasting relationship because you two still I don't know if the audience saw this, you too still flirt with each other and are so attracted to each other.
Speaker 4: Twenty eight years later, every day, like when he walked in, I was like, yes.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, honey, be so Russell.
Speaker 1: You may not know this.
Speaker 3: So before you walked in, she's giddy. She's Carlos So Russell's coming.
Speaker 4: He's so hot.
Speaker 1: I know he's fine. Anyway, what's my baby? What's my baby?
Speaker 4: Baby? Are you here?
Speaker 1: And I and I sat back for a second.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wow, sorry, but I was so amazed by Like you still get butterflies yes, for your husband twenty eight years later?
Speaker 1: Like what seriously? I think couples at home want to know.
Speaker 4: The cost seminar tourists coming. Forget Sierra's prayer.
Speaker 3: What is the girdy prayer for you to have this man who's super attractive, he loves you so much, and you still get butterflies in your.
Speaker 1: Stomach when you even like misching his name for us?
Speaker 4: I think is no ego When we argue with I think the egos come in right like it's like, oh you better, no, we have the dumbest argument over his water bottle placement in the car. No like that was. I was like, stop, drop the ego. So he has this water bottle jug so ugly, and he puts it right there next to where he drives. I have my juice that he made for me, my co press juice, and also another drink that can't fit anywhere else except for those two compartments. And he I throw his drug in the back. No, no, no, he wants his drug right there next to him, and I'm like, but you're not drinking it. So we get into this argument. I'm like, drop the ego, but it's ego the moment someone's like I'm the man, I'm supposed to do this, and people start role playing and thinking that you can't do this or you shouldn't do that because I'm the man or you're the woman. It's not gonna work. Drop the gender roles and drop the egos. You will see how much smoother life works. If I'm not home and something's gotta get cleaned or cooked, He'll be it's not even like can you please it? It's done. Those are his children, like drop the gender roles, as if like you're too good to do this or you're too good to say sorry. That is I think the biggest issue in relationships. And I think a lot of people who are divorced are probably like, damn, I could have worked that out, couldn't I? And then you know it's too late so for us. And another thing is that we don't use the D word ever. Is we never say I'm going to divorce you if you don't do this. You never threaten people like that, especially if you love them, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we I mean from the beginning, we kind of knew that, hey, we wanted to be together, and you know, we she wanted to do one thing. We wound up staying home together and let's see how this this plays out. And when we decided, yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Make this official, get married, start a.
Speaker 6: Life together, we already knew. We already knew all these things. So it's never like we argue with each other and we're like, oh, I'm gonna leave you. That's never never even comes into the picture.
Speaker 4: It was always like, we're together forever, So now now what how do we navigate?
Speaker 2: So, like she said, egos are a big thing.
Speaker 6: Obviously everyone has disagreements, but you have to put your ego aside and you have to come to a compromise. I mean at the beginning of our marriage, you know, we start living together all the time, Oh you need to.
Speaker 2: Clean this, or you should clean that, or you need.
Speaker 4: To do this, or you need you're not doing enough of this or whatever.
Speaker 6: Like at some point someone's got to say, you know what, hey, okay, yeah, I'll do.
Speaker 4: This and want to do that. And that's actually what is sexier than ever. It's it's kind of like, damn, he's a take control type of man. I come home, like, you don't understand how much I was traveling for work. I was in Portugal one minute, then I'm in the cop or the next minute, like I can't keep the do this for the kids, and do you know do that for the kids. And so I'll come home and he's like, that's taking care of I got I got this, I got you, I got this. And that became such a thing of like, damn, he's really invested in us, in me, in himself. It's self proud at the end of the day to know that your family is good like that, you know. So, I think when people reshift their train of thought and how they see themselves. It's a it's amazing with the growth that they can do within themselves as well, because I look at him now and I'm like, it's weird, but it's like it gets better. I'm like, damn, Like he's such a growing to this man that I never even imagine I needed.
Speaker 6: And that that's all the that's all the you know, secondary stuff. Of course, you got to like this person. You gotta be friends with this person. You have to love this person. I mean, you have to be attracted to this person, and then all that other stuff you figure out. You have to be willing to figure out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go ahead, I'm sorry, Yeah no.
Speaker 3: But the one thing that I do love about you is the fact that, as we talk about general roles, obviously there isn't unfortunately a lot of husbands who who are like I don't mind taking care of the kids, cooking, sometimes, cleaning some times, pick them up from school. You are a very active father, like extremely active, and your active husband.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that.
Speaker 3: In some marriages, like Gertie is saying, is that is a toxic masculinity, this sort of machoism are some of the reasons why you know, these relationships don't work because did you ever fall into that mindset of like.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, why am I doing this?
Speaker 3: Or did you were you always like I love her and this is what's best for the family.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you figure things out.
Speaker 6: Yes, Like I can't say specifically what was what, but yes, at some points I did have that mentality like why do you want me to do this?
Speaker 2: You know it's not my job, but as.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't want this stupid little thing to cause us to fracture in a way that we're not going to be together because I want to be with her, you know, So you have to make that decision. Is this stupid little thing, you know, worth it to fight with this person all the time.
Speaker 4: And we're lucky that we have parents that are still married. His fat father and mother I have been married now fifty years. We just celebrated them this week. My parents are over fifty, you know, so we have good role models. And his father is in the kitchen cooking, his mom will be cleaning, and they you know, vice versa my parents. My father does a cooking and the cleaning. My mother is not that type. Very fashionable though, but you know, everyone finds their niche in the household. You know, It's so funny because look, when I was traveling and doing all these events, he was holding it down. Now I'm home a lot more because I've chosen to be more present from my family and so forth. So now I'm like, what do you want for dinner? But do you want to It's I'm back to where, you know, the housewife role. So it all works out. But once you drop the ego and just are a team player, because you know, you want to sleep good at night, wake up in the morning good, you know, like happy wife, happy life, for real, for real. You know, we are the matriarch, and we are you know, the stability of a household in many ways. And and for us to get that right hand, that says I got you. What do you need? The whole thing? It just helps support that system and it creates a better, stronger together.
Speaker 3: So no, and we saw that because obviously, I mean, listen for you to showcase of the world your breast cancer diagnosis and to to see the the fear that you had on your face in the earlier part of the season when.
Speaker 1: You got the news.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, talk to me about the moment that you heard the news and the thought process and having to tell your husband.
Speaker 4: He was there with me for the whole part. I wouldn't even have a phone call without him. So when my doctor called me, my college just called me. I was in Sant Bart's and that was when he was about to tell me that I had the first There were two types of cancers that I had, by the way, so there was the first one. I'm like, stop, I need to merge Rustle. Nothing happens before you got the news. You want to wow. Of course she was absolutely.
Speaker 6: She went in for her mammogram and then you know, which she does regularly, but this time they asked her to come back. So I remember during that phase, I was bringing her and in my mind, I'm like, this is weird.
Speaker 2: You know, we're going back multiple times.
Speaker 4: He never thinks.
Speaker 6: But then I'm like, you know, everything fine, There's going to be nothing, just like it always is.
Speaker 2: So then she was out of town.
Speaker 6: And she calls me and I could hear it in her voice something was wrong, and she's like, oh uh, you know here doctors such and such as on the line emerging, And so I knew right away what it was.
Speaker 4: But we didn't know how about you know, like you just got worse and worse and worse and worse and worse. But he was there every step of the way. It's like he didn't go to work for a month, like literally like every over a month. It was just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, I mean many people go.
Speaker 4: And he hates to take the credit, he says, which is true. Like you say, everyone goes through it and all over the world.
Speaker 2: You know that's true. So you just you got to keep moving forward.
Speaker 4: Like he doesn't like this title of like he's the best husband in the world because everybody's doing it. If my mother I'm not even going to say the words, but like my father would step in his We see this every day. So he hates the fact that it's kind of like this.
Speaker 3: But I disagree with that, and I'm going to say this and this is no disrespect. We unfortunately don't see it every day, and we unfortunately, you know, don't see a lot of husbands, yes, drop what they're doing and to be there for their wife. So listen, I I love that you feel like I'm a husband and this is what I'm supposed to do. Unfortunately, there are tons of wives who have husbands that don't do the necessary parts. And the reason why we appreciate you and all the husbands in the world who have who have done what you're doing is because we even don't even see this a lot on reality television. On my show Love and Matter tians Bill Kimmy.
Speaker 4: Oh Kimmy, Yes, honestly, she was first. I gotta tell you, I got to the pops. I have to because I remember I think I may have called you in the room. I watched it and I was like, who could I ever do that? Like, and then look what happened to me? And I was like, she can do it. I can do it. And I'm telling you right now it was because I kiddy, I'm getting oh my god, I even reached out to you or her and even her I can't remember how it was like wow, PTSD like right now because I hate going back there, right, but I remember seeing the scene. You were the first one to do it, and then I was like could I ever even? Wow? How did she do?
Speaker 5: How could she?
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden it was my turn, and I'm like, we're doing this damn thing. We're gonna freaking do it, and production. Thank you to people like you that stayed in the back. You gave the respect you weren't in It was kind of like, just let it play and act as if you were not in the room. And that was the courage that I got to be able to just continue with that scene. I was breaking. I was like I wanted to move, and then I look back, I'm looking at the hair and I'm like, okay, just stick it out. Stick it out. This feels safe. All we need is a safe, safe space. All we need is to save space and people some people don't understand that. So when we talk about sharing it with the world, and because you don't see it enough, it is happening. But the problem is that some people make it seem like it's the play that we have and shame people that have cancer and you look weird. Why did you shake your head? Oh why don't you put a wig on? Because I have hot flashes every twenty seconds. That's why I have a sorry, that's why I have a fan on me. But people don't see the little things. Oh why don't you cover your scar? No, honey, this is a battle scar. That's my pride. People ask this dumb questions without thinking like this maybe a reason let me let her give her a safe space. And that's really big, and that's the reason why you don't see it often.
Speaker 3: No, it is big, and and thank you for sharing that too, because it just it takes you to a place that you, just like you said, you don't think is going to happen to you. And not only do you not think it's going to happen to you, not while I'm filming a reality shop.
Speaker 4: We found out a week before. So the first episode you see new Horizontals party and people are coming up to me with some bs about you did this to me and you call me fake. It's kind of like, girl, I'm gonna go get a drink over there because I can't deal with this minute detail when I'm dealing with a monster here, you know. But when you're not ready to share, no one could tell you what to do, when to do it, where to do it. It's just a thing that's just kind of like it feels good now now it doesn't. So you know when people say stage the dropping the news to cancel, do Larensa? Of course I didn't. Of course, it's just emotional reaction of like this is what I'm going through. You know, so you'll see, you know, the reunion. We talk about all those those kinks, you know, and how you know, we try to we try to figure things out, you know, but it's it's it's a lot, it's a lot. The reunion is gonna be a lot for people to watch.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, well, speaking of things being hard to watch, obviously, Russell, we saw the finale. It was hard for you to watch your wife have a petty argument and again, we love Larsa. We'll see what happened to bring I was so shocked at the level of insensitivity that she displayed during that conversation, knowing that you are going through this battle the camera campaigning to Russell watching you, protecting you from a distance, and then finally saying enough is enough. So Russell talk to us about being in that moment and what you were seeing that led you to be like, this ship has to stop.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what they were talking about, so I was I was a distance away talking to someone else, having a conversation, and then I heard things piping up, getting louder, getting louder. So that's when I, you know, started focusing in see what was going on, and you know, the women, they get into arguments often.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 6: When I saw her, you know, take her hat off, and then I heard a couple of things that I.
Speaker 2: Thought were, you know, over the top.
Speaker 6: So I went over there with the My only intention of going over there was to get Gerty away.
Speaker 4: Once we've come off, he's like, well, what's going on over I.
Speaker 2: Didn't say anything to anyone else. I was talking to Gerty.
Speaker 6: I said, what are you doing, Let's get get out of here, and she got up, We're going away, And then a certain individual kept pursuing. That's the only reason why I said what I said to that individual, and I wouldn't have said anything else to her, but she kept talking to Gerty and she even was talking to me.
Speaker 2: So I tried to, you know, keep my composure and just get Gerty out of there. And that was it. That's all that happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not those people. We don't like mess. We don't like mess, you know. But you know, obviously remove yourself in the situation if you have to. What the first That's all that was my especially considering I was having literally the next.
Speaker 6: Day, like this is not important, this energy is not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah for you, right, now.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's so funny because as much as people say that to me, and it's true, you're right because you want to try to keep yourself in a zen place because you know, stress does not cause cancer rule number one, but it can it can contribute to your environment of health around a healing with cancer. So for me, what I've learned now is that I will release what no longer serves me, period and a story I don't like something. Hey, I don't like that. Period. My housekeeper just recently let her go why took a bag of cookies? It wasn't about the cookie. It was about the fact that, honey, you signed an NDA. You know I have seventeen cameras in my house. You know damn well that we saw what you did last summer. Okay, and we asked you, I'm asking you do to your face, Well, nobody is this cookie because I know it's not cookie. Only nobody else eats it. And she says, oh, I don't know. It was just there. And I say, you sure, because if you will like the cookie, I'll get more cookies for us. And it's okay, No, it wasn't me, rewind yep, she and here's the chewing, so liars don't release what no longer serves me ain't happening. And that's my new way of life. So get ready for Season what seven because yeah, I'm not I'm not. I give grace, but I'm not giving all of my grace any longer. Cut it, cut it, cut the cancer out, symbolically, cut it out.
Speaker 1: Are you too able to forgive Larsa for her behavior?
Speaker 4: You'll see at the reunion how things evolve. He's not even he's not even part of it. Like you know, he said what he said, which was literally, don't be disrespectful. Be respectful. That's it. There's no there's no you know, discussion between her and my husband. Okay, so it's between her and I women to women, and at the reunion we definitely have it out. So you will see that discussion and how it plays out.
Speaker 3: Do you think people and again I again I'm on Twitter sometimes I'm not basically you protecting your your wife? Are are are there people or even Larsa? Are they trying to say like, oh my god, you spoke to a woman this way.
Speaker 4: And the first thing that I ever saw, we multiple things I've seen, is like you know, I'm usually people say, I usually don't like men in you know, business, And the way that Russell handled it was not. He wasn't like back and forth trying to elevate. He literally removed me, and he says, just be respectful, like just consider the situation timing like queuing captain, and that was it. Everyone's praising him for the way he handled it is what I've seen.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel good, you know, doing that. I didn't feel good afterwards doing that. Yeah, oh you didn't because I don't. I shouldn't have to. You shouldn't talk to anyone, you know, a woman that way. You know.
Speaker 6: I don't know how I was put in that situation like that person should have seen it.
Speaker 2: I was already taking.
Speaker 4: Gerty away, yeah, and it was over usually that That's.
Speaker 2: How I felt. It was like why yeah, So that's why I kept it as it was.
Speaker 6: I wasn't gonna do anything or you know, say anything derogatory. That's not no, no, I just wanted to get Girty away, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I even even even with that, you know, that's all I did.
Speaker 4: I still, you know, because he's not that guy. He's literally you know, this is not where this is not not who we are. So I just I was glad that he was just what he was and that's it. And but people have praised the way he tried to obviously just you know, protect me. So yeah, protect that's it, you know, and yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no iron people who felt that like and again I worked on shelves where sometimes the men insert themselves unprovoked.
Speaker 1: And I felt like you were defending your wife.
Speaker 3: And I was happy, even docorn Cole saying, that's my best friend, Gerdi. These five minutes leave her alone.
Speaker 4: So I do appreciate that around me.
Speaker 3: And look, the most beautiful moment of this whole season was the shaving of the head and seeing Russell how you were there for her even in that sense, and that's listen. I know you don't like compliments, and I respect it, but again, yeah, it's it goes to show you the the love that you have for your best friend who also is your wife and the mother of your children. And to see the moment of you cutting the braids and then shaving it off, were you were you nervous like going into into that moment knowing that this was going to be captured because it's.
Speaker 1: Such listen all the respect.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to show that to us because it's such an intimate moment.
Speaker 6: I know, was I nervous. I wasn't nervous. I just wanted, you know, throughout everything. I just wanted to make things for her easier, you know, and make her, you know, as comfortable as possible throughout everything.
Speaker 2: So if she, you know, she won.
Speaker 6: She made the decision, you know, with with my advice and with others advice, that she should cut her hair before starting the chemo, because.
Speaker 4: That was actually I really wanted to do that. That was very wary for me to have control.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she didn't want to have to see her hair falling out a way and go through that process.
Speaker 2: Just let's just shave it and then you don't have to deal with that.
Speaker 4: Eighty percent of people shave their head before chemo actually, so for those reasons, right, of course, it's about control, like and me being a control freak. I'm a party planner and I'm the top party planner of the world, and I'm sitting here like, damn, I'm being told when to go to this, when to do this blood work. All I just go in and out of consciousness is what I like to call it in doctor's deportments and lay down and do this and you know, take this pill. And I'm like, I can't. I'm in a box. They put me in a box. And this whole I thought for myself to be out of the box when I came to this country, and now I'm being put back into a box. I'm like, no, I'm gonna me, pick me, pick me, pick me. I'm gonna cut my hair. I'll do that one. So it was about controlling something in this whole narrative. Look at you now, look at me now, cancer free, cancer free. I just did my sixth month. I did my six month memmo grandma to sound and that was also a lump in my throat. So every sixth month. But people again don't understand, is that it's not like, oh, life is amazing. Life is amazing, and you won't leave it out loud. But every sixth month is a test of time that says knock knock, okay, nobody's there. Cancer is not there. So it's every six month that I have to hold my breath. You know, I'm on hormone therapy. I get shots every month, I take pills every day having a hysterectomy in a couple of days, in two days, you know, so it's not never over. I have my scars to prove everything that I do. It's like, oh, yeah, I have cancer. Yeah I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's always a reminder. So it's never over. But I don't victimize myself in that way at all, because I feel like it's like I'm standing here and I'm rocking this ball head and people are asking me, am I keeping it or not? At the reunion, I answered that question.
Speaker 1: Okay, that'd be one of my questions.
Speaker 4: So the reunion, I answered that question, and yeah, it's it's a girty two point zero and it's amazing. It's really amazing. I never thought it would be who I am today, what I am today, and it's just an evolution. It's no.
Speaker 3: I have to say this about you at the end of the day, as a huge fan of yours, when I watched your first season and you were this spit fire firecracker who just like who owned the room and has so much confidence, it makes me so damn happy to see your confidence. Did o waiver you came into this room being girty?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, one puts in the corner.
Speaker 3: Hoey because answer and again this is basically you know, you know my mom had breast cancer, she passed away because she decided to do her situation differently, and then seeing Kimmy have cancer, so I know that it can make you tire and exhausted and all those things. But I have to say to you, miss Thing, you did not skip a beat. You are so damn beautiful. You are rocking the shaved head. I listen me personally, keep it that way. You look so good. And you did not allow this to taint your personality. And one thing I know for sure being this health not that I am. Your happiness is also a healing factor.
Speaker 4: In all of this release, but no longer in every way one hundred percent is true. Yeah, and surround yourself. You know your vibe. This is a tribe. Tribe is your vibe? Baby, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And I'm doing your day by day. I'm trying to be selfish. I mean that's the rule. First thing that Martina who had cancer twice, Julia's wife on the show, she said, you gotta be selfish when you want to be alone, just say so, I want to be alone, like don't don't just stop wasting time being graceful and do just cut it, you know. So that's why that's and I am that person. It's just that I with my job, I'm a nurturer. So it's a balance of like bitch, gurty nice curty bitch. So you're gonna so I snap sometimes and then I'll be like graceful and then you know, So it's interesting. So you never know what you're gonna get. Well, what are we going to get next from the two of you?
Speaker 3: Is any anything that you guys have going on businesses anything else?
Speaker 4: Yes, so you are featuring. This is definitely my new amazing project. And this is like a life change because with cancer and it's some mutation. So my type of cancer is not genetic, it's a mutation. So I'm like, I'm looking at my sisters. They're all healthy, they're all natural. And I was like perming my hair and doing all this stuff, and then look what happened to me. So I'm looking at the preventive ways in which I want to live my life moving forward. And so I said, it's gotta be from the inside out. So the first thing I said myself is what am I doing to my hair, So you know, I started evaluating that. And also then I said, what am I drinking? What is it that I can do? That's something that is a huge impact. And we're made up of water pretty much. And I started looking into the water, and if I tell you the findings I found. So I started digging, digging deeper, and we partnered up with a company and we have a sharehold with a company called Miami Alkaline Water. And this is the water. Not only do we have alkaline water, we got CBD water, and we have hydrogen alkaline water, which is the top of the world level of water. So we are not playing games and it is a game changer. The first thing that happened to me when I had chemo was that we're like, you need to drink alkaline water. I started researching that and then when I found hydrogen acaline water, I was like, we're taking it to the next level. So literally your house system, the water system in your house, fully making that what I like to call kosher, which we are also, by the way, the water's culturecause you got to put the minimals back in the in the at the anti occidents, so we are literally in the purest water environment ever, and that starts with inside and to me, people ask how I'm lowing, people asking why I'm so healthy and bubbling because it's in the water. No, do your research. Do your research.
Speaker 3: So not to cut you off, I'm vegan. I've been vegan for seven years.
Speaker 4: So no, listen, I would be shipping a list. Shoot me a box please, types of water, honey.
Speaker 3: No, so I've been vegan for seven years. Yes, because I take my health very seriously. And again, I could do a whole episode about that because the whole like meat and water is definitely a big component fill to the water. But people don't know about alkaline water, natural spring water and alto the importance of hydrogen hydrogen. And so I started Russell for I think the past four months yep, only drinking hydrogen water. And I have a hydrogen water bottle that infuses is hydrogen inside of my alkaline water because I only drink alkaline water.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking that for seven years.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: And so it's in the skin, honey, look well, thank you, thank you, thank you amazing skin.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you, and one thing about me, I don't.
Speaker 3: Like to perpetuate my my health right on others because you know, but so the only thing I will say to you.
Speaker 4: For sure you are correct. Everything we eat, everything we cook with. There's water everywhere. And what do one in three people have cancer? One in three? If I show you this website and you put your zip code in and you'll see how many arsenic contaminants. I mean, our neighborhood alone has seventy seven. And I was like, thank you, no, thank you. Why do we have cancer? I think I think it could potentially have possibly allegedly be in the water too. And I'm going to be drinking the purest water out there, and God please hopefully that's the answer to many of thing that will you know, be on a healthier path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so damn proud of you too. No, seriously, no, seriously, And I do mean this again. I lost a mother do the breast cancer. And if I can just tell people, especially in our community, in the black community, one, I.
Speaker 4: Mean extra you know, deaths in the black community than it is in the white community. Lack of education, lack of information, lack of resources, It's on and on and on and on and on. So we need to literally be preventive health insurance. Please, before you buy anything else that you don't need, get the health insurance please, and make sure it comes with the breast cancer mammograms ultrasound because your kids need you.
Speaker 1: We need you, Yes, you need you, and y'all need this.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all know.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Alkali dot Com, Russell and Gertie, I am immensely happy for the two of you.
Speaker 4: I mean seriously being together twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Years, having two beautiful boys, and being together throughout this process of you dealing with breast cancer, the chemotherapy and everything else and just still being of voice. This is why we all love reality television, and as the king of reality TV, I am happy that you two continue to show us reality.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 4: Your name is Carlos and you approved this message. There we go.
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all cast the Real Housewives of Miami three part reunion every Thursday, nine o'clock a Central on Bravo and you can stream it on Peacock the next day.
Speaker 1: Stop sleeping, watch watch live though.
Speaker 3: We need you all to watch live, child, and make sure y'all watch within three days, honey, so they can get these numbers. It's all about the Rangers because listen Stop Sleeping on Miami Housewive. It is truly, truly, truly one of the best shows on Bravo. Thank you, and it's because of these two two all right, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 3: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by me Carlos King, king Domraing Entertainment, Baby
Speaker 2: H