Speaker 1: All right, man, what's up? Welcome to the barbers.
Speaker 2: We like to watch poetically talk a whole bunch of stuff about movies and music and all that stuff. And today we're talking top ten franchise films.
Speaker 3: All right, it's what two or more or three or more? I feel like three of more is the franchise franchise?
Speaker 1: Al Right? Cool? Who going first?
Speaker 3: This one? I guess me? Wait I said it off with Mary.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I'm going first. All right, number one franchise film in the history of the world. Maybe not history of the world, but they did good lately, Marvel Cinematic Universe, okay, MCU from especially from That Golden There.
Speaker 1: That Golden There, Captain America.
Speaker 3: The Winter Soldier, Civil War?
Speaker 1: What was the first one called?
Speaker 3: First Avenger?
Speaker 1: First Avenger? Hey babe, we got two more?
Speaker 3: All right? Melissa be doing this on purpose us. She called every episode every.
Speaker 2: Shoe day, that's my girl to her today. Yeah, because I didn't believe I could pull her.
Speaker 3: What would you do?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, and she's I stumbled a little bit, but I got my feet together in person. It was her and Angel was at the bar. We set up a hypothetical. They haven't drinks girls night. Yeah, I said, hey.
Speaker 1: She turned around.
Speaker 2: I said, I was getting ready to leave and I I just looked back and noticed you, and you were just too beautiful. I had to let you know before I left. She said, okay, okay, And I said, what's your name? She said Melissa. I said, I'm Kevin. I'd love to get you to know you a little bit better. Whatever you're interested, I'm interested in, like that.
Speaker 1: You got two kids? Okay? She liked that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said, let me follow you Onstagram. I'll follow you and I'm.
Speaker 2: Gone, yeah yeah, And she said that would have worked right, and then we would have went to you know, whatever, she's interested in. Flower cutting is her thing. That flower cutting what you call it? Flooral arrangements.
Speaker 3: Okay, i'd be interested in that, big boy. No, no, that one.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get to know you.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, oh, roses, huh.
Speaker 1: You guys have arranged.
Speaker 3: That ship like these roses.
Speaker 2: Oh, these they're the luds, daffodils, the daffitils.
Speaker 3: I went to school to you. I went to school with a girl named Daffidil. Yeah. She always had deal pickles in her Oh. My god, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, back to this, we're doing Marble Cinematic Universe from Captain America first Avenger until Infinity War.
Speaker 3: Well you're not starting with Iron Man.
Speaker 1: I think that America's first. Okay that I got been saying.
Speaker 3: This iron Man.
Speaker 2: Iron from Iron Man through Avengers in game was the masterpiece. I feel like Marvel didn't have it planned out beyond that. Beyond there was marching towards end game.
Speaker 1: I think two things happened.
Speaker 2: They didn't have it planned out beyond that, and they got the TV stuff going and they were too split up TV.
Speaker 1: They did because you.
Speaker 2: They made the mistake of thinking we were gonna watch all that crap and we weren't, or we did.
Speaker 3: Initially we was in.
Speaker 1: He was like wand division I was in.
Speaker 3: Was like what?
Speaker 2: And it was like you kind of in some ways because you interviewed, introduced, came in Loki and he lost. You kind of nerved him for a man because now he ain't fans.
Speaker 3: He was teased for movies.
Speaker 2: He was big teas you get him in the in the end credits like all right, I'm gonna do it. And they paid off. But they just got capitalism they got too greedy. It was too much stuff. The hell everything Multiverse kills the stakes man done with nobody. If there's always another version of you, then your death don't really matter. So it's just too much, y'all going too much, man.
Speaker 1: But either way, marbles matter, universe.
Speaker 3: That's the fire. I mean, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, epic, I'm gonna go. You gotta go. Star Wars. You got yeah because it was just so epic and it changed the game. Even though you really like of of the nine, I'm just give you the nine the Three Children trilogies because Rogue One is one of the better movies and it's not of the official Rogue one. I like, this is just the one the movie. I like the original three, The Empire strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, the Original Star Wars. I did like Revenge.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite of the new three.
Speaker 3: I liked The Last Jedi is not as bad as people make it.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think they're a little too hard on it.
Speaker 3: They didn't like The Last Jedi is the one is that the one where old girl from Jurassic Park went in the hyper drive through the fleet like she sacrificed herself that hyper drive and was park Lord Durn Lord Duran's character in Star Wars. She was in that ship and what You've been to do and the whole.
Speaker 1: The very last one.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember if that was the last Jedi.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're saying, yeah, the last Jedi was Luca was projecting himself and he thought he was fighting, right, he was fighting Luke and it was really a hologram of him.
Speaker 3: I thought that was the second the last Skywalker whatever Rising Skywalker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that was the last one.
Speaker 3: But uh so about was that five?
Speaker 1: Five of of ten? That's not bad. Yeah for a film franchise.
Speaker 3: And to be honest with you, none of them sucked. Yeah, like even even the hated I hated jar Jar Binks and I did not like the little kid. I feel bad for, you know, because that we ruined his life.
Speaker 1: Be doing too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was just y'all didn't have to do their kid like that. He was just doing his job. But but I will say with the Phantom Menace, the fights was dope as hell. And yeah, so like the back half of the Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones was okay, and then the Revenge of the Sith was fire was great, and then again I have a high ground and he was worse than the kid. Yes, I was like, man, yeah, he was terrible, saying everywhere, just saying everything. I hate so corn like you though, I'm like, yo, pod Man, how you fall for this this weak ass game?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The worst thing of that whole universe is when Oscar Isaac's character was like somehow powerful team returned.
Speaker 1: I said, man, watch out, Man, watch out, stop bringing back oh dad, niggas man.
Speaker 3: That's that's what they messed up. What's good, That's where they messed up.
Speaker 2: We're bringing back somebody that don't make no sense, and that's his grand baby.
Speaker 1: Also, man, everybody shut up.
Speaker 3: And some of the the Mandalorian is good. They count the fantastic, some of that stuff that they put into serious forms and animated stuff.
Speaker 2: Star Wars got a lot of heat. I feel you love, man, I gotta give it to them, all right. I'm going to the Dark Knight Christopher Nolan trilogy. That is perfect. It's not perfect. I was about to say, but it's a good time. Batman begins. It's great. Dark Knight, my favorite movie, fantastic, Dark Night, Dark Knight rises. The third act really just falls apart. I just was so mad when Uh the Way Ban died.
Speaker 3: I was like man cat Woman coming in with from the motorcacles shot from the motorcycle man, Batman.
Speaker 1: He broke your back and tossed your.
Speaker 2: Mask aside, and then Rosa Gulds girl stabs you.
Speaker 3: With a horrible dead.
Speaker 1: I hated it.
Speaker 3: I didn't really care for Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman either, you know what. I love her as an actress, though, but I feel like she wasn't the right fit.
Speaker 2: The Catwoman's cat women we had were great. Michelle Pfeiffer is Michelle was fantastic as she is Catwoman.
Speaker 3: She was fantastic.
Speaker 1: I mean, cat had a good nineties.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: She was perfect. I like Holly Berry.
Speaker 2: But but but I'm saying like her as a person. But I could do it, not even Earth the kid though. Earth the Kid out like too, You're gonna go Yeah. I want vi All the Davis's Catwoman next time. And I want to walk in house she walks. But anyway, Chris Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, I love it. My favorite Batman begins might be my favorite origin film of any superhero origin film. It's really good. I love it.
Speaker 1: Iron Man is up there too. Iron Man might be better the origins.
Speaker 2: Origins are often not that good then just when you learn your powers. Actually, I think iron Man. Iron Man is a perfect origin. Iron Man is a good time. Was able to build this and it came with a march of scraps. He had all the stuff.
Speaker 3: You look like Jeff Bridges in that movie because he was Obadiah.
Speaker 1: He was so mad.
Speaker 3: I might have Blade above. Oh, Blade was fantastic.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I don't be.
Speaker 2: I don't be thinking about bla ain't as an origin film. I feel like Blade is just a movie, but it is origin film. I didn't enjoy that third Blade me neither.
Speaker 3: Reynolds was sticking blades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his neck was big. He looks so weird. Anywhere, go ahead, it's on you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Speaker 2: Oh now you talking about a perfect trilogy.
Speaker 1: They nailed it.
Speaker 3: It's that they nailed it.
Speaker 2: The movie as long as hell though, but they Yeah, I saw all those in theaters.
Speaker 1: And I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: They were no. P that's the perfect trilogy. Ain't no, ain't no weak movie in the sater Jackson, no week movie na no fat on the bone.
Speaker 1: No fat on the bone, even though fat is fine.
Speaker 3: Lord of the Rings the original three though, when they did the Hobbit, man one time, look at it man, that was good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go Toy.
Speaker 3: Story Okay, we'll tell you what. All of those are good.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about big tears, the third one, Toy Story three. First of all, I wanted to kill Lotto. He gave them the salute and ran off. When they grabbed hands and going to the fire, I was like.
Speaker 3: I was like, I can't believe they're about to go out like this. I was in there like with my kids. I really was like, Yo, they're gonna fuck us all up, the kids kids in there. I was ready to us.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if they was gonna make it. And that first one is good.
Speaker 1: The second one's good, The third one's good.
Speaker 3: Fourth one, what's the weakest one. That's the one where.
Speaker 1: I saw, but I don't remember nothing about it.
Speaker 3: It was the premise in that one. Okay.
Speaker 2: So you got Buzzes New and you got the cowboy people and they selling Forky four Key's in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, at least of these.
Speaker 2: And I think the fifth one is iPad boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, get that out. But the first three, yeah, all in you you got a friend of me.
Speaker 1: That's a good song. Randy Jackson, I think his name is.
Speaker 3: I'm Gonna go, You gotta go. Mission Impossible, man.
Speaker 1: How many of there is there for it.
Speaker 3: To be that many? So miss Impossible one, two, three, four's Ghost Protocol. Then it was a Rogue Nation. Then it was uh, the one with Superman in it, and then it was So eight because it was the last one, Reckoning fall Out, the Reckoning one and two. So there it's eight.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were all good. They were great. I loved the early ones with John Voight with the mask and stuff.
Speaker 1: When all of it was new.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the first one.
Speaker 1: Was a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that when he was doing that thing, the first one, the sweat and the knife and then to bring the knife guy back. It brought him back, brought him back. But I don't like the algorithm, don't. I can't have no villain be tragic bt. I just don't care if the computer is gonna kill us. That's just not interesting And that's not interesting when when it is to kill when you have to Seymour Hoffman threatening you. Great that opening scene, he was a great villain. Tom Cruise as an actor in that moment. Everything he did, come on, come on, I'll get you, I get you. No, I'm gonna kill you like he nothing worked.
Speaker 3: And then he shot her. He shot her. That's how they opened.
Speaker 1: Then I said this, this is.
Speaker 3: That we're kicking it off. J j Abrals directed that way.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, man.
Speaker 3: You can't start off like that, but you can. That was a nice reset for the franchise because John Woo superstylized up the second one slow mo and then he was doing ridiculous ship to me. That's the weakest one, but it's still good. But it was just mad John Woolish. Then it was wounded up. But my favorite one is still four Ghost Protocol. Also, Ghost Protocol is just.
Speaker 2: A great name for a movie. Oh yeah, possible, gross protocol. Sign me up with the large top fire just sounds cool.
Speaker 3: And the team aspect of Simon pegg Man Paula Patton was in that one. Jeremy Rennard, I don't know why she didn't come back for the other ones. I ain't seen her in stuff a lot. I haven't seen her in a while either.
Speaker 2: She was in uh that move with Denzel Yeah, Christy Bear remember that man on fire? No, I was just talking about Oh yeah, yeah that was That was good. Anyway, you're up, take a quick break from the show to tell you about our sponsors Ava.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Bad credit can screw your life up. It can make everything you need more expensive or unattainable. There's certain jobs you won't even be able to get if you have bad credit. You got to have the good credit, y'all.
Speaker 3: Ava is a.
Speaker 2: Credit building app that's design to work fast and help your credit score where it really matters, so your credit score can start climbing with almost zero effort. Instead of a security card that locks up a deposit and takes weeks, Ava can improve you in five minutes with up to twenty five hundred dollars credit limit and no credit check, which is important because you know if they check in your credit to help you get your credit, then it's gonna be hard to get your credit counter productive you feel me, Just pay your monthly subscriptions like usual with Ava credit builder card and Averra reports your on time payments to all major credit bureaus, helping you build solid credit history quickly. Ava has over two million downloads and it's the highest rated credit building app on trust Pilot with the most five star reviews. Take control of your credit today. Download the Ava app Ava and when you join using my promo code Brothers, you'll get twenty percent off your first year, monthly or annual, it's your choice. Again, Grab the Ava app and use my promo code Brothers so they know you heard it from me, and you'll get twenty percent off any plan for up to a year. That's promo Code Brothers. Thanks to Ava. Now go get yourself good credit. Back to the show, I'm gonna go man, Okay, I'm gonna be honest, be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Harry Potter, Man Man.
Speaker 2: I had a Harry Potter watching them all back to bad no bad ones. But my favorite part of Harry Potter, Serious Black was a good guy with the worst mug shot on Earth.
Speaker 3: I was like this man, obviously this mugshot was like guilt.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? If you were framed?
Speaker 3: It was like yo, serious, me taking your picture, give us, give us guilt? Perfect man. Yeah, that was good. It ain't a bad one in the city, no, man.
Speaker 2: When I found out Voldemort was Tom Riddle's name, all mixed up, I said, well, y'all got a you got a franchise going.
Speaker 3: You know what funny I think it was in the second one when they went to talk to that spider, ye Harry Potter and then went in there like, yeah, man, we had Gris homeboys. Oh god, this' that's my dog man and all the all the spiders was coming around, and Ron was like, really.
Speaker 2: Man, Harry, they coming down, they coming around.
Speaker 3: He couldn't even focus on what they was going on.
Speaker 4: Ron was like, come on, man, was great, and then then the cold, the cold peace.
Speaker 3: The spider was like, yeah, yeah, it's crazy. It's like, all right, well thanks.
Speaker 2: He was like, hey, man, I know I've told y'all I'm not gonna do nothing to you because I can't my.
Speaker 3: Kids from getting there. With kids, every one kind of ship is that. I was big black eyes, like, the spiders are not on your side. But Harry didn't. He didn't know.
Speaker 2: I shout out to her money man. She was saving the day on the homework tips. She always was like she was basically Penny from the Specter. God, for sure, she was solving the stuff.
Speaker 3: Every time. You need somebody book smart than your crew. Ron ain't really bring much to the table, and he was he was.
Speaker 1: He was being a cry.
Speaker 3: Baby personality, man, Ron.
Speaker 1: And now he's going to sock the king. It can't be me or Hermioney, it's you, Harry.
Speaker 2: You need somebody like Ron and the crew because Harry Man, you know, ain't no jokes and ain't no fears, just you know, and Hermione's on her ship.
Speaker 3: You need somebody just like what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: He basically in One Piece.
Speaker 2: If you watch One Piece, ron Is He's like, we're gonna die, y'all.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't be doing this because Ron Ron is the part.
Speaker 3: Of the audience that's like hell no. As we watch movies, we'd be like, hell no, I ain't going downhill. No he is us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one where the goat was across the lake and it was him.
Speaker 3: In the time. Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, now this is a film, y'all. It was you in the top.
Speaker 3: You say yourself with the goat thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The mentors was great. The mentors Man Man Draco Malfoy's dad was in the from the jump Man, What your name was? Fantastic man? Uh Alan Rickman Snape, Snape, he was fantastic Snape.
Speaker 1: Ain't what you think.
Speaker 3: Ever exactly exactly Man.
Speaker 2: You killed me, But it's because because I got to get the wand to go to you, because if you're killing then you're gonna become the owner. So I got to kill it so I can get you the WMD so Baltimore can't get the walm boy. I nerd it out after I finished that franchise as soon as I finished up, because I didn't really understand exactly what happened with the wan, like why he didn't get it. But you know, the owner to the killer, to this and that, and they don't want Harry to have that blood on his hand.
Speaker 3: And then your boy, uh Dumbledore, that fight he had with Voltemore was fired. That fight they had in their little room.
Speaker 2: Man and Maggie Smith's sister act two back in the habit right to Harry.
Speaker 3: Potter, and there she was also a sistant one.
Speaker 2: Sister acting to over the Harry Potter wor Smith and Harry Potter's people. I wanted them to get killed his uncle and man, why every movie start off with him back, no matter how under the stage he saved the whole campus.
Speaker 3: Hoisted on shower.
Speaker 4: Get your hands up to the steps, and the hush you're gonna eat this borsh and hush like, come on, man.
Speaker 1: Back under the stairs. We're starting over it summertime.
Speaker 3: School to go pick him up every time?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, alright, man, you're up.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go James Bizon. Man, that's so he's been around. Okay, so I'm gonna rank him real quick, at least the time. Okay, this so so the one, the one. I gotta put George Lass and B at the bottom because he only did it one time. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even an actor. He just came in. George who laz and B? He did? He did one? James Bond, that's him own.
Speaker 1: Oh he does look like him.
Speaker 3: He's got he's got to look at it. He's a model. He's he's not even an actor.
Speaker 1: Oh dang, he does look like him. He's alive.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so he I just got to put him at the bottle.
Speaker 1: He looked like Pierce Brosson's dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he got the bond.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, okay, So I.
Speaker 3: Got to put him at the bottom, and then I'm gonna come in with Timothy Dalton his next. He did two Bond films, The Living Daylight minus a Computer. There was three James Bonds. Then it was it was Sean Connery, Pierce Brost and Daniel Crabt. Who the hell are these guys? Timothy Daldon didn't know.
Speaker 1: He did too. He did two joints. This is in between Seawan and Piers.
Speaker 3: He was after Sean and before Pierce. Yeah, okay, Now he's after Roger Moore. Yes, Roger Moore, Come on, we don't know about Roger Moore. Come on, Oh this is octa pussy. Yes, yeah, okay, Moon Raker oct Pussy. You two a kill. So he's next on the.
Speaker 2: Roger Moore's next, and he got at ninety.
Speaker 3: Oh he had a good run, Sir Roger. Then I'm coming in with that Pierce. You got Daniel Craig over Pierce.
Speaker 2: I do get Daniel Craig because the more action on Pierce wasn't doing the big action nearly as much as Daniel Craig was.
Speaker 3: He was, he was doing it wasn't as visceral.
Speaker 2: That's what Like Daniel Craig looked like he was going to die. Yeah, in them films.
Speaker 3: Daniel Craig is the most physical of the Bonds in terms of just gritty physicalness.
Speaker 1: Pierce Broson is the most deir.
Speaker 3: But he the charm, the debonair and this the he's got because we wanted him to be Bond before, even before Timothy Dalton got cast, like yo, really Eton still needs to be Bond. Something happened where it didn't match up.
Speaker 2: But then he came in eventually and he's the game that ups him. He's Golden I for four, so he's like the logo, he's Jerry West for the NBA.
Speaker 3: Like we couldn't get.
Speaker 1: Talking like that with.
Speaker 3: You couldn't get enough of that. So then I'm gonna go Dan.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's out now right, Yeah, I think that was his last run and they haven't recast yet. And don't put no black person in there. No, I don't want that. No, Marquita let James Body.
Speaker 3: Actually you don't got to put.
Speaker 1: Black people in stuff.
Speaker 3: I agree, don't force it. I wouldn't. I wouldn't mind a black British Bond man.
Speaker 2: No, no, Let them have that, because that's your stuff. I don't want you getting mad when you get black people in Star Wars. They could be in there. There's aliens in there. You're mad about that. Let Bond be white. I don't mind.
Speaker 3: I don't mind. I don't mind James Bond being get get a white man. But with the crop of just black English actors out here, like man, they would.
Speaker 1: Kill it, could do it, damnon, could do it.
Speaker 3: That one that one dude from uh what's that Shonda rhyme stuff that I don't watch?
Speaker 2: Reggie Uh, yeah, he would be fantastic.
Speaker 1: He would be good. And he mixed race, I believe. I think it's a little white guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he would be great as mine, but.
Speaker 2: Mine angry from Oh my god, he's in so much stuff.
Speaker 3: He's always angry. He's a thing. Black dude, white dude.
Speaker 1: Think who could be next?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what's that boy's name? And then obviously number one would be shan Sean Connery. Yeah, Sean terrible. Check this out though, So he was balding even before Bond. Sean Sean Connery was out here with the wig piece back then. He he's been, he's been bald and since way back in the day, I was like, what, like, yeah, so he had the rug on.
Speaker 1: American?
Speaker 3: No, the hell is he the British?
Speaker 5: This whole time I looked British act he's been British and fails before.
Speaker 1: I thought he just had a good accent.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. There's so many dope British black actors, man, I know they would be good as Bond.
Speaker 1: I can't find that guy.
Speaker 3: Give me something he was in. They just give me a trail of he's always angry you okay he was. If you give me something he was in, I could nail it. Just give me one. Just give me, give me applot synopsis Skinny White, dude.
Speaker 1: He's British.
Speaker 2: He was wearing a Tommy Boy kind of cap. Tommy He's he was super.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, was it?
Speaker 2: It wasn't. What was Keilly Murphy in twenty eight Days? No other TV show? NI Peaky Blind, Peky Blind? Okay, he's in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be able to focus until I find out who he is.
Speaker 3: I feel it that'll be the same way. Why you doing that? I'm gonna come with another franchise. So another franchise that needs to be all up in this equation. Ah, so many, so many of these franchises got blimishes. I got it. John Wick is undefeated so far, so I got it through John Wicked. Yeah, all four of them are good. John Wick is four. And oh this nigga oh okay, I don't know his name, but he was in a Dungeons.
Speaker 2: I couldn't face Irish. I thought it was British. Huh, Barry Kyo. He can't be Bond though, because he's Irish.
Speaker 3: They could be.
Speaker 1: I thought the Irish don't like the British.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. J. K. Rowling had a strict rule of everybody need to be British.
Speaker 1: And this ship and Harry Potter, yeah, oh, I didn't know that was.
Speaker 3: That was like, yo, we can get an American director in here, I guess, but I want the cast to be Brits And I don't know if they had the same outlook for Bond. Well. I thought he was British, but Sean Connery is not British. He Scott It, got it.
Speaker 1: That's part of the United Kingdom.
Speaker 3: He could be up in there.
Speaker 1: I feel like he might be good.
Speaker 3: He was in the Dungeons and Dragons.
Speaker 1: What do you think I saw that?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe I'm thinking about the Eternals. Yo, Dungeons and Dragons is good.
Speaker 1: I hated Eternal Why do you hate it?
Speaker 3: Though I'm human to be?
Speaker 2: I did kat it. It was the same price Suicide Squad. I don't like movies. First thirty minutes. Marquita Brady's powers. Let's go to Marquita. She could do this, all right. Leah friest power. Let's go to Leah. She could do this all right, got hurt Tony's powers.
Speaker 1: He could do this. They did that for thirty minutes in Eternals and Suicide Squad.
Speaker 3: Climb up the.
Speaker 1: Wall guy, Okay, his powers are dumb.
Speaker 2: Okay, we were listening to show you that the next thing really works when we kill him. You spent thirty minutes doing that. You're supposed to get the team together at the third act, not thirty minutes setting it up.
Speaker 1: That's what they did in Eternals.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And it's twelve people.
Speaker 2: Man. It took a long time in Eternals, and they were doing child Okay, so hi, twenty minutes of her life.
Speaker 3: This guy that's why they did it like that though, because it's a lot of Carriac out.
Speaker 2: Man that takes forever. I can't get in focus on one person or something.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. You discover it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yet not like we've gone to your house for a little bit for twelve people. Come on, we got other stuff to take care of.
Speaker 3: I can't remember I got to I got to rewatch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate it.
Speaker 3: I don't got no good rebuttals right now. But you let me re up on it. But it wasn't It wasn't as bad as people make it out to you. But it also wasn't top twenty. No. But what did I just say? You said, Oh, John wack Man undefeated.
Speaker 1: John wick had had no mistakes. Yeahs, hand of mistakes.
Speaker 2: I want to take a quick break from the show to talk to you about one of our sponsors, blue Choo fell us. You already know what time it is time to level up and Bluetoo just drop something crazy. I'm talking next level Championship Belt gold Play the energy Blue chew Gold is the newest innovation from our number one chewable edie brand. This ain't your grandpa's little Blue pill. This is the four in one boost that's setting the old standard for performance. We're talking two ingredients for blood flow to keep your rocket pumping, mixed with applemorphine and oxytocin to turn up the arousal in connection in your brain and body. Blue Chew Gold dissolves under your tongue and works in as little as fifteen minutes. That means you can get it on quicker and stay in the game longer. Elevation without hesitation. This is peak passion and peak performance in a single tablet. Listen, I'm in Mexico City. My wife is in a shower. When she gets out, she's.
Speaker 3: Getting pumps Hoo.
Speaker 2: Gold standard bumps and Blue Cheo is sponsoring the pumps. Make life easier by getting harder and discover your options at bluetoo dot com. And we got a special deal for our listeners. Get get ten percent off your first month of blue Choo Gold with cold Bald that's from a Coldebald. Visit bluetoot dot com for more detail and important safety for mention, and we think Shoo for sponsoring the podcast.
Speaker 1: Now back to the show.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Ahead, the toy story.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to Barns, Okay. I don't love Jeremy Renners. One it wasn't bad, though, it wasn't bad, and the last one was worse than that. With them first yeah, Jerry Renner was nearly as bad as the Jason Bourne with the man.
Speaker 3: Get out of Here. That's what they called it.
Speaker 1: The first three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first three was fire Jesus.
Speaker 2: Christ, Jason, Jesus Christ Jason, that Treadstone, Black Ops, Spy.
Speaker 3: Stuff, Born Ultimatum is the best one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Off the Grid, I love me and Off the Grid multiple any movie got multiple path Let me.
Speaker 3: Put the let me put the multiple passports. Let me the cap on tight, because that works every time.
Speaker 1: I had a question, I want to ask you. I've been thinking about this.
Speaker 3: Do you think you could get a fake passport?
Speaker 1: You Tony Baker?
Speaker 2: Do you think with your network of people, you could get a fake passport?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I don't know who to hit up, but I'm care man, who you know make fake pass I.
Speaker 2: Wonder like because in that world that's a thing, yeah, and I know it exists.
Speaker 1: I really wouldn't know how to get cocaine either.
Speaker 3: Here's where I read the passport, how hard it is to get a new passport and identity or whatever. I watched that movie roof Man right with Channing Tatum and the Keith Stanfield's character was somebody that could do that get the passport. So he got he got Channing a new identity, fake passports and all that. He was like, it's expensive. He was like, he was like, what is it? Five K's like now fifty.
Speaker 2: Fifty And I was like, fifty is a lot, and it's almost always fifty in the show TV show, the passport is almost always fifty grand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you say you got the bread.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: The thing is like, you can't just tweet. I need a fake passport. So I'm like, of all the people we know, because you know some celebrities, like could you DM your way to like, hey man, I know this is weird. I need a fake path who would know?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: I think we need more no more drug dealers. I think if you know drug dealers, that's a that's the thing in their world. We can know somebody to get you a venue to do a show, but drugs don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got nothing because I was thinking about little Dirker and he was trying to get out of the country. You need a fake passport. You got the private plan, but you can you need the documents.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking about that because I don't I think I have a lot of followers, but because you can't just go tweet, I need a fake I would tweet.
Speaker 3: Man who got to connect on fake passport?
Speaker 1: And there's so many calves you really might not know it's me.
Speaker 3: Even if you see me ask for the fake passport, that don't mean you can find me.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, they gotta go see ce TV.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You could go to think about you. You're so visible because you're bald.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm having bangs.
Speaker 1: I feel like nobody would even expect it to be you because you are bald. Yeah you've been bald on the scene.
Speaker 3: But if you had this, I'm doing the whole shebang. I'm getting the wig, I'm getting my skin temporary lighting, and I'm gonna just be up in there. I'm gonna be a white man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: A white man at the airport, Like, how's it going? Still talking like this? Though? Yeah, man, look that white dude has some big ass lips because once you.
Speaker 2: Get the passport, you can do plane manifest you can get out of there without that passport.
Speaker 1: Brother, you man, you're done.
Speaker 3: You're stuck.
Speaker 1: All right, you're up.
Speaker 3: I'm up again. What you just do?
Speaker 1: I just did?
Speaker 3: You didn't go with your favorite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alen, that's that's all you this.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of l's in that franchise. I'm talking about totality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got a bunch of l's in there. Alien three it was a huge disappointment box officer.
Speaker 2: You enjoyment wise, all of it box office by expectations.
Speaker 3: David Fincher hates that movie. He directed it. He was like, don't even bring that ship up. They were they was up his ass. Cars, Seven, House of Cards, you name it, Social Network, Benjamins, Nirvana videos and they was up his ass so much. He was like, man, I hate that film studio. It was crazy because he was new then.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 3: They wasn't respecting so and then that one, the one after that was just whatever, and then the Alien versus Predators was just whatever.
Speaker 1: And it was just so the highest highs are good, but there's too many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, uh So I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go leave the weapon, man, leave the Weapon's a good time.
Speaker 1: They all those back to back.
Speaker 2: I had seen him, but we're working on a buddy comedy, and I watched them all back to back.
Speaker 3: They undefeated.
Speaker 2: They hold up Danny, Danny Glover just he's been sick of it from day one.
Speaker 3: He was like thirty eight in that movie. It was fifty six Marquita.
Speaker 1: He was big police captain. It was thirty eight.
Speaker 3: He was like saxophone too young. He was mad young. I thought he was old as hell when I was young.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm gonna come in. I don't know why you ain't saying this man, bad boy I was. I was looking at bad boys. Is undefeated too time. The underfeated as well. Will Smith and Martin their flip flop from one to two star wise. Will Smith with that purple jacket man and that opening with Gabrielle Union in the in the parking garage.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I ain't even got to the middle of my popcorn and we off to the race.
Speaker 3: That movie started immediately. Man, they were that they claring rally shoot out. It was crazy. It was it was just like the Devil, Haitian, the Carjack and then they go to the Haitians house, spin around, shots all through up and the Man come on.
Speaker 2: Fantastic and the most recent when we didn't mind we got to work with Will Smith on it. It was a good time, Martin. They switched He wasn't scared no more. I feel like they couldn't do that no more. Like I know we did that. Man, they switched it up. He got the sun going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was good. Bad Boys is four and oh two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Bad Boys.
Speaker 3: Ain't miss Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna throw in. I really like the conjuring movies.
Speaker 1: Being scared and stuff.
Speaker 2: That I'm gonna go Man Max, Mad Max like love them furiosa.
Speaker 3: Mad Max Fury Road is amazing. Warriors is absolutely.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that was a remake when I first watched it, Mad Max. They had done it earlier.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a remake. What's the first one, Mad Max? What year? Like eighty might be eighty on the dot maybe.
Speaker 1: Oh, so the next one is just a different movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you talk about about the Warrior. Yeah, wait, what's the remake? What's the what's the what's the one? What's it, Tom Hardy, that's Fury Road. Yeah, so that's not a remake, that's just another Mad Max movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought that was a remake of the one. Okay, were they novels?
Speaker 3: Then? I don't think they was novels.
Speaker 2: What the hell am I talking about? I guess I thought that was a reboot or a remake, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going planting the apes I was. I was looking at that. I love.
Speaker 2: I didn't love the most recent one. I didn't love that, but that first three, first three, they kind of I don't know what happened the last one.
Speaker 1: It just didn't land for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either the first three with James, Caesar and Caesar and then learning to talk the first time he said no.
Speaker 1: That was a good time.
Speaker 3: I was like Kobe, Yeah, that was he was a good villainy.
Speaker 1: He had the scars going.
Speaker 3: It was good. That was fine. All right, Well we had Marku Yeah seven, seven, Okay, I'm gonna go with man, are you doing doing ten apiece? Okay, Okay, I'm gonna go with when you got the ten I'm gonna go spider Man. Spider Man had more his the missus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you can't.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you got several franchise you.
Speaker 1: Ain't doing no h Andrew Garfield. I'll get it out of here. You can go.
Speaker 3: You can go Toby, or you can go Tom. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Tom.
Speaker 1: Tom is my favorite too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go Toime. Overall, even though Spider Man two is still my favorite Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Movie, Toby's second one, yeah is the best of all.
Speaker 2: That's the best one. Tom is the best franchise. Andrew Garfield, it seems like a nice person.
Speaker 3: What the first one was, legit, it was that second one was Jamie Fox. Yeah, that second one was all over the place.
Speaker 1: Got the glasses.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he wore glasses LinkedIn the glass. It was like me when.
Speaker 1: Duping that for real man, was.
Speaker 3: He really out here with the crooked glasses? He really sat up here and was like, this is how this is how my character is gonna just be in the movie. This is how I'm ana walk through, Like this is how I'm gonna work at oscore like real, like, who who is this nerdy? In real life? To where they won't even put the glasses on the break.
Speaker 1: It pissed me. I couldn't even focus on the movie.
Speaker 3: Tone.
Speaker 2: I could not focus because you're not doing that, especially with your science boy.
Speaker 3: No you need those, you need me. Yeah, shut up. That was that was a bad choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna go to Godfather trilogy and I know the third one.
Speaker 1: I know tone, But the first two are.
Speaker 2: The first two are so good, so good that I'm gonna allow the third one is. I ain't gonna argue with you that it ain't good through and through. But them first two, man, I'm gonna let you go. I'm gonna let you fall off a cliff a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you fall off because they them first two is just brilliant. I don't know.
Speaker 2: First two was amazing. The third one there was like just Italians in crime.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We don't know where it's going. We don't know where it's going. But to start with Marlon Brando in the first one, young Young al Pacino, and then the second one you got the Niro playing the dueling the Veto and him doing the same thing but having the alternate endings. Right, Michael's shunning his family out Vetos letting it in and the third one, they're like, man, Italy, y'all crime.
Speaker 1: Cardigans.
Speaker 3: Well, here's a big part of where they mess up on the third one was given Sophia Coppola that big of a role. Yeah, she's single handedly brought the property value down. She brought the property value down.
Speaker 2: Two stars just from her performance alone, because it.
Speaker 3: Was such a Meatia role. It was supposed to be with noona Rider. Yeah, it was like, yea, I'll put my niece in there or daughter whoever she is the friends, and it was not. Because the movie is really not as terrible as we make it seen.
Speaker 1: It's also the fall off that makes it seem worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's going up against some of the greatest films ever made. So it's like, yo, but man now.
Speaker 2: First of all, the first one in seventy four, yes, and the third one is in ninety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a big gap.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's not as bad on IMDb as I thought. It's not terrible seven point five out of ten, sixty six.
Speaker 1: Percent of Rock Tomatoes.
Speaker 2: It's not Godfather won and two or most primated top twenty five. They talked almost every film list. They're in the top if not the top ten, if not the top if not the top ten on imdy movies never happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy for both of them, right, they both.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at one. First one is nine point two. Second one is nine thirty seven point five. But man, I mean, look at Martin Brando, look at the The poster itself is iconic.
Speaker 3: The fine is iconic. The lines, Yeah, I mean, it's just like that's a film. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: James Conn was big white in that Italian family White James, James Conn is a white man.
Speaker 1: It was like, man, he's Italian, saying he had a white mom. Now you went up, were killing him, but he's Italian.
Speaker 3: He killed it in that role kill He was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Fredo's portrayal, the way Michael grabbed him at the end, Fredo just trying to get the stuff going.
Speaker 3: Make yo. That actor's resume is crazy.
Speaker 2: Somewhere between the first one weekend and realizing short season is getting close, eating well stops feeling optional factors. How I stopped letting a busy scared will be my excuse fully prepared meals designed by my dietitians and crafted by chefs ready in two minutes, no planning, no cooking, quality functional ingredients including lean proteins, colorful veggies, whole food ingredients ingredients and healthy fats. No refined sugars, no artificial sweeteners, no refined seed oils. Meals that fit your goals and schedule, healthier eating, calorie management, and more protein. One hundred rotating weekly meals to keep things fresh and delicious through winter. Options include high protein, calorie smart men, It's Ready, diet GLP one support and ready to eat salads. Plus the new Muscle Pro collection supports strength and recovery. Perfect if you're getting back into a workout routine like me, Always fresh, never frozen, ready in about two minutes, no prep, no stress, so you can actually stick to your goals.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: This makes it easy for me. I don't want to have to think about it. I don't want to be tempted by eating bad foods when good foods are present. I eat good foods when I don't have to worry about where it's coming from and where to find it. I eat better, Okay, And if you want to do that, then listen to me. Had the factor Mills dot Com slash Bald Brothers fifty off and used code bald Bros. Fifty off. Once again, that's b a ld Bros. Fifty off to get fifty percent off and free breakfast for a year. Offer only got it for new Factor customers with code and qualifying auto renewing subscription purchase. Make healthier eating easy with Factor And now back to the show.
Speaker 1: Do the play right off?
Speaker 3: John Cazzal or whatever he was in The Godfather wanted to the conversation The Deer Hunter and uh Dog Day Afternoon and then he died.
Speaker 1: He died in seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look all all his all the movies that he was in. Was I think they was nominated for Best Picture?
Speaker 1: Was he on drug or somewhere cancer?
Speaker 6: He was?
Speaker 3: He was with Mayl Street at the time. She took his depth hard as a relationship. Yeah, I didn't know that his his his is crazy.
Speaker 1: He was so good as Fred.
Speaker 3: All those movies are like held in high regards critically.
Speaker 2: He killed and then not meet the Fockers. He told me the Godfathers to meet the Fockers. I meet the parents is funny. I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna go. Rocky Ah, are you including Creed. I'm including Creed in that Kenna created Separate Create Separate trilogy. Creed is a separate franchise, but this is this is a direct spin off of Rocky because Rocky was in the first.
Speaker 2: And Rockies in Creeds low Key. I felt like Stallone deserved an Oscar for that. We gotta see when he was Rocky, that was his best road of me. Wait uh, the Creed, Creed create one, Creed one. When the Creed come out, I don't know. Two thousand, twenty sixteen, No, I couldn't be that like could in fifteen twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, they when they back to back.
Speaker 2: Let me see twenty fifteen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty four was let us on twenty twenty four or twenty twenty three, twenty three, twenty two three with Johnathan Major fifteen.
Speaker 3: Eighteen and twenty twenty three. So Sylvester Stallone on the Oscars tip was up against Christian Bale for The Big Short, Tom Hardy for The Revenant, Mark Ruffalo for Spotlight, Mark Rylance for Bridges Spy. Yeah, and then I feel.
Speaker 2: Like like Mark Rylance, but I think Sevester so long had a been But they don't be giving sports movies the stuff for acting.
Speaker 3: I feel like they could have gave it to Sylvester.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you Mark Rylance was not better than Sevester. Impress and I like Bridges Spies as a movie. I thought he was good activity.
Speaker 3: I feel like their performance did. In fact, he would give out.
Speaker 1: Three other people from Mark Rylance. Who else was in there?
Speaker 3: Mark Ruffalo in Spotlight he was great.
Speaker 1: He was fantastic in Spotlight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tom Hardy and The Revenue, he was great in that. And then Christian Bale the Big Short. I didn't understand the Big Shot. Oh my god, you know it was too thick. It was too thick for me. I understood the Big Short because I worked at the.
Speaker 1: Bank when that happened.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, And I wished I would have known Steve Carell's character.
Speaker 3: I was like, it would have saved me some more.
Speaker 1: They cut to you.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm looking good. I ain't looking as fat as I usually do, even though I don't mind me limited.
Speaker 3: I wish you would just hop on the scale at least one.
Speaker 2: No, it don't matter. It can only hurt me, my quita. Yes it can if I lose weight. Nigger, I lost it, Burgers. If I didn't lose weight, what's the point.
Speaker 3: Get on the scale and let me look at it byma say then, I won't tell you what.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna help. I need to focus on the work and the work only.
Speaker 3: I just you ain't. This ain't got nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: How are you going to track your progress?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Am I doing what I'm supposed to do every single day? In twenty twenty eight, when I turned forty.
Speaker 1: Five, I would get on this.
Speaker 3: When you go to the doctor for your physical they gonna weigh you.
Speaker 2: So you just don't tell me. I don't tell me when you just write it. When I go, I tell him to write it down.
Speaker 3: When you go, tell the nurse to hit me up so I can know. I want to know, because you ain't too seventy no more forever. I ain't to seventy no more. You don't know? All right?
Speaker 1: What was we talking about? I wanted to make him rocky. He should have won for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah he could. He could have won that and he's.
Speaker 1: Not gonna have another chance. I don't think he's doing tosa king now.
Speaker 3: King is a good time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, he and I think that's just you talking about owing somebody one.
Speaker 3: They owe him. If you don't do the one, then man. Rocky is a fantastic movie character. One. He's iconic, like like he has a characters. I love him as a character. He wrote that, and they try to be like, you're out.
Speaker 2: He was like, ain't no movie. If I'm out, I ain't gonna hold you. I would have gave it away. I didn't believe myself as much as he believed himself. I would have I would want to make the movie so bad. Maybe not because I wouldn't let nobody make Churchy without me. Yeah, yeah, Purple Rain. But Rocky he was like no, And I think it worked because of him. I don't think a season act would have messed it up. He was rough around the edges there. That sold him as that. He looked like a boxer who was down on his line. And he lost and we still rooted.
Speaker 3: He lost the fight. He lost in the second one, he tied, right. He didn't win.
Speaker 2: Until Rocky three, and by then he was blowing his money. Yes, that's how three.
Speaker 3: He still has the money? Good did they got broken? Five? That's what he's back on the street because his brother in law, squam through the money. He still had money.
Speaker 1: Did he lose his family?
Speaker 3: And what did he do? He lost Apollo, Creed Fay.
Speaker 2: Let me back up. One, he's nobody. He lost to Creede. Two is the Creed rematch. Three is lubber Lane.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh he was high on the hog in three he was just doing whatever. He was just like he was fighting Hulk Hogan in the ring, just just making money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bubber Lane was clubbe Lane was Rocky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was down on. He was the hungry dude like man, I tell you, Yeah, he disrespected his wife.
Speaker 1: Four was America versus Russia.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he was in the snow and the Russian had all this stuff, but he wasn't broke. And then five was what Tommy gunn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when he was backing Philly on the street.
Speaker 2: Hated that and that Timmy gun fight was like forty five minutes outside and that's.
Speaker 3: The only bad Rocky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look yeah, right, how many more we got Marquito? You got one?
Speaker 6: Mark?
Speaker 2: What are you sure? What's your math? I'm not questioning a black woman, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: Dark Knight Trilogy toy story Harry Potter born series Bad Boys, the eight.
Speaker 3: Got that's nine.
Speaker 1: You said, I got to.
Speaker 3: Say it one more time.
Speaker 6: That was nine, Cool, Dark, Harry Potter Born, Serious, Planet Apes, Godfather.
Speaker 3: That's eight. That's what I've been saying. Don't gas like me?
Speaker 2: Gas like, Okay, I can't say that one because I don't believe in that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go parts of the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: I first of all, I love those movies dead serious.
Speaker 3: That to me, I thought, g I.
Speaker 1: Was going that way.
Speaker 2: That was the pinnacle. It got to that Davy Jones c g I Davy Jones. I was like, Yo, this is crazy, and we went.
Speaker 1: I watched a whole YouTube video what happened?
Speaker 3: Greed.
Speaker 2: We want that level. We don't want to spend that money in that time. And the artists are like that Pirates of Cabbing. They spent hell of bread on them. But I love those movies.
Speaker 3: Special effects of Man. I was all in, even when the girl grew to a giant size man. Calypso.
Speaker 2: Calypso was good in jail. I was kind of attracted to her in the jail cell.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, you got some devious you little sirens.
Speaker 3: Me Harris.
Speaker 2: Johnny Depp as Jack's Garrol is one of my favorite character's fantastic.
Speaker 1: He is so good. He's just on the borderline drunk, tipsy all the time.
Speaker 3: You just him.
Speaker 1: You never know or I know. Bloom is good, Kate, what's the girl's name?
Speaker 2: Knightley is good. The villains were always good. Black Pearl like, it's just great, this is a good time. Actually, they were supposed to reboot it, and then all the ember heard stuff. I heard they put it back on the track. I heard, I'm laying on parts of the Caribbean because they owe Johnny Depth some money.
Speaker 3: Man. Johnny Depp got played because they kicked him out of mass stuff. They kicked him out the Pirates and the Harry Potter stuff he had going. Then they shoved that movie about Biggie's murder with him and Forrest Whitaker.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: They shelved that. They released it like later on, but the theatrical release got sheved.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love Pirates of the Caribbean. That's and there's no bad movie to me. They're all good. All right, I'm gonna go. I actually like I like the Conjuring a lot.
Speaker 3: You said that, but I didn't officially pick him though, because I said, now I'm officially pulled the trigger on the conjuring. You see that the Star Trek.
Speaker 1: Star Trek's good, that's Chris.
Speaker 3: I want the I want the Pine Chris Pine. Yeah, fine, I want that era, Star Trek on this the JJ Abrams era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are some good movies.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek Beyond, and Star Trek Into Darkness. Those are fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want another one because I like that crew.
Speaker 1: It's my last one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Indiana Jones, man that you know what, I was gonna pick Indiana Jones. But then last two. I like the first two so much.
Speaker 2: The first three are first three actually first three are amazing, but first three, the fact that it has two back to back, it made me that pick.
Speaker 1: I don't care about those Lamb before time.
Speaker 2: Seventeen, I'm still sticking with Indiana Jones, Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones, Monkey Brains.
Speaker 3: First three was fantastic.
Speaker 2: I've been to that part of Egypt. They were so proud that it was used in Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: It was a good time. I'm going to Indiana Jones.
Speaker 3: I respected oh you know what, I'm taking it off. I'm taking off Star Trek. I'm putting in Back to the Future.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't believe I didn't forget it wasn't rolled down.
Speaker 3: I'm blaming it on you. It wasn't. It wasn't it wasn't rolled down here black Woman, Back to the Future.
Speaker 2: That's the one I try to get those monument fly shoes. Them things were fifteen thousand dollars. They fifteen thousandteen thousand dollars. I said, bro that I can pay. I can't say five, maybe even seven. I'm not paying fifteen thousands too.
Speaker 3: Don't fab have a pair?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: I think he got a pair to see how much they are right now? Those in the Kanye Red October X.
Speaker 3: Man got too many. Ah there, El McGhee got too many.
Speaker 1: Actually, man, dislike more movies than I like.
Speaker 3: X Man. The Last Stand dropped the ball, X Men, the Last X Man was terrible, and then The Apocalypse was bad. Then The Wolverine the first one watch Out and I love X Men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they but I'm excited for the Marvel Me Too version because they they ain't been done right.
Speaker 3: The little spin offics The Wolverine was good. I'll tell you what is good X two. The first X Man was solid for the time. X two was great X men, first class X men, days of futures passed. And Logan, those are good. Logan is the best ship smoking. But the rest of them, too many.
Speaker 1: Too many els. All right, Yeah it's too late.
Speaker 3: Oh snap, man, it's been an hour. Man, that's what I'm saying. My quit.
Speaker 1: Bradley runs the tight ship.
Speaker 3: I don't mind that the people this or that.
Speaker 1: French fries, I ask you this time, Yeah, man, you ain't.
Speaker 3: We're gonna look at that list.
Speaker 1: No, don't look at the list in and out versus Wendy's.
Speaker 3: On the fry on the fries, the Wendy's Yeah, in and out.
Speaker 1: Hell up.
Speaker 7: You gotta get it with that now, man. You gotta get the medicals down. You gotta you gotta put the leaves in. You gotta put the snow from uh. You know what I'm saying, mount everys you gotta put that on the top.
Speaker 3: That's that's when play for really kick in all these excuses. Good fries is good fries.
Speaker 2: Good fries should come out the grease, good man. Just put them in my thing.
Speaker 3: That's good that's it. You gotta eat it in three point seven seconds? What it is they cook it? Those are real fries. They ain't got the additives in there.
Speaker 1: Give me the fill, all right, Arby's versus McDonald's.
Speaker 3: We have to curly fries be good, but the McDonald's fries is gilded. Man. Come on, man, I'm going all right shake shock first, Chick fil a, chick for a man, giving them chick fil a waff of fries. Fourthwith give it to me right now? All right, five guys verse checkers, slash rallies, checkers, checkers, Them fries is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five grises is grease.
Speaker 3: Grease is the word. Gregg beeuts all over all over the floor as you pass out from the grease.
Speaker 1: Popeyes versus boat Jangles.
Speaker 3: Pope, Yeah, pop bowt Jangles got them biscuits, but I'm gonna get it fries, all right?
Speaker 1: Are we continuing this out there?
Speaker 3: Bracket style?
Speaker 1: Racking style?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: When they'se verse McDonald's, well, actually, before we do that, of that first round, who are your favorite fries? We're gonna skip them to the championship round. Oh uh, checkers checkers, all right, So when these verse McDonald's, McDonald's all right, Chick fil A versus Popeyes, Chick fil A, Okay, McDonald's versus Chick fil Ag, McDonald's all right, McDonald's verse Checkers Chillers.
Speaker 1: Checkers is the best fry.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Really, you like that salty all I mean the Yeah, they the best. They take her there the fry because sometimes McDonald's fries can get loose, just be dangling, flashy. They give you the flashy fries sometimes. But them Checkers fries is amazing.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Chills.
Speaker 1: Checkers were done.
Speaker 2: Man. We'll see y'all next week. Check out the Ball Brothers on too. We gotta bless you, gotta keep it on. See you at the conference.