Speaker 1: So you're saying, with Hilton Honors, I can use points for a free night's day anywhere anywhere. What about fancy places like the Canopy in Paris, Yeah, Hilton honors Baby, or relaxing sanctuaries like the Conrad Interloom, Hilton Honors Baby.
Speaker 2: What about the five star Waldorf Astoria in the Maldives?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do this for all seven thousand hotels and resorts?
Speaker 2: When you want points that can take you anywhere, it matters where you stay, Hilton for this day, you.
Speaker 3: Lie from Los Angeles. It's a PHP.
Speaker 1: Podcast for the moment, Bob and one and only, world famous Perez Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: It's the PHP. Well we're back, Welcome to the PHP out Booker, He's Peres. How do you do?
Speaker 4: We've got show to get to. We're gonna talk.
Speaker 5: Some Taylor Swift, unexpected drama, the seven departures of Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson from Cable News. But first, I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, And after our dramatic episode last week, I knew we were going to continue doing the podcast. Booker had said that himself. However, I was working behind the scenes, as I had said last week, to try and figure things out. So since our last show, hopefully I don't. I think this should make everybody happy. So since our last show, two things have happened. One, I have reached out to Patreon and I'm going to be chatting with them, and we can continue the podcast here. We've got some resolution, I think maybe the podcast one. And we can also host the podcast on Patreon I have learned, but you can still listen to it on Apple Podcasts or Spotify however you want to listen to it. And then we just need to think of other things to offer, like a bonus episode a week and other other tiers or other options of things to offer you all because it's nice to take control of things and not feel dependent on others to make things happen. And obviously we would only do the Patreon thing if you guys want that, if we think there's enough demand for it.
Speaker 4: So call us, let us know your thoughts.
Speaker 5: Are you are you down for like an extra episode a week and more stuff? Call us with your thoughts eight hundred seven to one one one eight five and we're here. So you know, we've been doing this for a long ass time. I'm not we're not stopping. We're not stopping. So but it was really nice to get a lot of, you know, feedback from you all over the last week about what's going on and making sure that things were resolved. So I wouldn't say they're necessarily resolved.
Speaker 3: But diplomatic way to put it. For an answer, I got an answer. If you would like to read between the lines. If I'm happy about the answer, or if I even believe the answer, well feel free. But I I will just say to the people, I think they have listened long enough to know where I stand. That's it. That's all I had to say.
Speaker 4: Great, we don't need to get into it. How is your week? What have you been up to?
Speaker 3: Let me see? How is my week? I feel like I did a lot this week. What's my friend's birthday party? I've got some really busy days ahead. I'm going to Mexico this weekend for a wedding, which I have to drive to. What it's like in Wine Country, I don't even know where it is.
Speaker 4: I rid Mexico.
Speaker 3: There's no other options because where I'm going there's no airport, and I could fly to San Diego, but what's the point to fly to San Diego? Then I got to run a car. I mean, as we'll just drive down there. But I'm kind of stressed out because of this trip. Is it safe to drive there, Yeah, it's I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you stay on the beaten path, you'll be okay. But it's just a lot. I don't know where I'm going, and I'm just a little strust a friend of mine that I work with on the radio, that I'm known for like a decade, and that's my weekend this weekend, and you know, I just found out that somebody's coming to visit my adopted dog, my not adopted dog, but my foster dog, whom I've become very close with after three months. I love the stupid dog. So I'm a little bummed out about that. But you know, it's all for the greater good, I guess. But all in all, I'm pretty good. I went to Disney Monday night. That's what I did. I knew I did something.
Speaker 4: You didn't come back with COVID this time.
Speaker 3: Let's hope not. I still believe I got COVID. Getting the COVID shot that day though. I mean, when I walked into that clinic the day I went to get my shot, everybody in there was sick with COVID, and you know, I was masked up, but I don't think there was any mask in the world strong enough to hold back what I saw in that room. So and everybody else at Disney didn't get it. They all got it like a week later, probably for me. So what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Well? I've been good.
Speaker 5: My best friend was visiting from Los Angeles, so it was nice to spend time with him, and God, everything that I envisioned for Las Vegas is slowly coming true.
Speaker 4: I got to go to this brunch and.
Speaker 5: Meet new people that are open and excited to forge friendships, and I'm going at two events later tonight.
Speaker 4: Like that's how wild am.
Speaker 3: I Out's got a new haircut. He's high and tight right now, looks good.
Speaker 4: I don't love it. I mean it's fine, It's I didn't.
Speaker 3: Mean I like it clean. It looks good.
Speaker 5: I got a similar haircut a few like two months ago, and it was just better.
Speaker 4: Whatever. I DMed that guy and he never responded back.
Speaker 5: So what I'm all right, Let's get to this show. Let's start with Taylor Swift. You know, when news first broke of Taylor Swift split from her boy friend of six years, Joe Alwyn, we were led to believe that it was an amicable parting of ways. However, since then that assessment is perhaps incredulous.
Speaker 4: Why do I say that?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, Taylor Swift has brought her squad back.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: It makes me happy. It's nostalgic of the nineteen eighty nine era when she had her girl squad and it was a thing. And shortly after hanging out with her girl squad in New York City, what do all of her friends do? They unfollow Joe Alwyn on Instagram. I would imagine you're only unfollowing him if she talked a ton of trash and said he's awful and this bad thing happened and that and the other. Because if it really was an amicable parting of ways, if he is a great guy, if you still imagine that you're gonna remain friends with him, you're not gonna un follow him on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Wrong?
Speaker 4: Wrong?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm right, absolutely wrong. I don't know if you have any real friends then, because I have a lot of friends that.
Speaker 5: Did you know anyway? Did you not listen to the last part of what I said? I said, if you're how can do you? I said?
Speaker 4: The last thing that I said was and if you're going.
Speaker 5: To imagine yourself continuing to be friends with that guy, I'm not going to be friends with somebody after they just unfollowed me on Instagram.
Speaker 3: So if I have a friend about it, yes, yes, I only know his girlfriend because of him, and this person is welcome into our circle because he's my friend. And they break up, I immediately unfollow the friend and I'm talking back the girl.
Speaker 4: Even if the friend's been dating your friend for six years.
Speaker 3: Always, why am I still lurking on her life? I'm only friends with that person because of my friend.
Speaker 5: But okay, we'll find But I'm talking about like, if a person's been in your life for long enough and you genuinely like that person, they're a good person.
Speaker 3: Person has not been in their lives. This is the girl squad that was disbanned. Okay, they weren't like running around together, but they still are, like supporting the girlfriend now she breaks up with the guy. I would think all of your friends are like, well, I'm not going to follow the guy anymore. The only reason I was following because of you. That's just logical. For as that's not doesn't mean anything, means less than nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's logical.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like I guess, I guess straight people are different than gay people.
Speaker 4: Like gay people.
Speaker 5: If two guys that I know break up and I met one through the other, I'm not gonna unfollow the other guy.
Speaker 4: And that's not just me.
Speaker 5: I would love to hear from more of our Maybe it's just like a big gay versus straight thing. I would love to hear from more of our gay male listeners.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred seven two one one one eighty five. There's also a lot more turnover in the gay community. So we're just used to our friends breaking up and dating each other and and we still remain friends with both people.
Speaker 4: It's like that's just the norm. So I guess that's why, and I hear.
Speaker 3: That, And I'm not going to like debate whether that's the norm or not within the gay community. But I find it perfectly normal. Whenever one of my buddies that a friend of mine breaks up with a girl, I no longer follow the girl. Why would I was only following her?
Speaker 5: Because what if the girl is friends with your fiance as well?
Speaker 4: Well, there's through the through the boyfriend.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of what ifs there, and it depends on what kind of friends they are. But usually that's not the case. My friends are my friends for a long time and that's it. Look, I don't put a lot of stuff. You do you think social media means something. I think to most people it doesn't mean anything. It means less than nothing. It's just stupid. It's lookyleoing on other people's lives and your friends sometimes, and that's about it. Don't I don't think you need to read into this one. I don't think this is like a Easter egg and a Taylor Swift song. I just think this is kind of like, yeah, why would we still follow this guy? That's weird.
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's more to it. And there been unconfirmed rumors. Okay, I'm not saying this happens, but a lot of chatter and speculation that Joe Alwin got a little too friendly with a co star on one of his most recent projects. So yes, there is talk of possible cheating. Now that would explain things more. I think we'll see if that ends up being true. In other Taylor Swift news, very very sad, but even in moments of darkness and sadness, there can be light. I read this story about this I think just twenty years old. I read this story about this twenty year old Taylor Swift fan who got killed by a drunk driver in Houston leaving the Taylor Swift concert. And all of these Taylor Swift fans have been donating thirteen dollars to go fund me because thirteen is a number of meaning to a lot of Taylor Swift fans, and it is Taylor Swift's thirteen. Thirteen is her favorite number, and her birthdays on December thirteenth, and it was nice to see them come together. But sure that in less heavy news, Tucker Carlson was fired from Fox News. That's the only way I can interpret it. Listen, you've been I've been to like this renegade kind of doing my own thing in Hollywood for twenty years. But you've been, you know, in the trenches, as they say, on the more corporate side of things. The only way that I can interpret what happened between Tucker Carlson and Fox News. Is they fired him why? I don't know. It could be something as simple as he wanted more money.
Speaker 4: They didn't want to give him more money.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I guess you could say he decided not to take their offer. But that's kind of a firing. If you think you're you're not worth that much, you're fired, then, you know, or something nefarious happened. I'm inclined to believe something seedy happened because he left without any warning. Friday was his last show. Monday they announced his departure, and something happened. I don't know what yet. Yeah, I've read conflicting reports speculating this and that and the other.
Speaker 4: I believe none of them.
Speaker 5: Yes, there was this lawsuit recently that was settled out of court between Fox News and that voting apparatus company. I don't know if that had something to do with it.
Speaker 4: Maybe partly.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts, I think you kind of nailed a little bit of everything. I think it is partly the whole dominion scale was a massive blight on Fox News. I think here's what's happening. You look at this channel, this network, this thing, this culture of television viewer, and I believe from the very top, Rubert Murdoch or whomever really is running it is like, this guy's out of control. He's become not what we want this thing to be. It always was supposed to be a disruptor. It was always supposed to be the pro Republican party propaganda machine. But I think the world, I think in general, all politicians are playing to the fringes of everything way too much. If you look at the left, it's too quote woke. If you look to the right, it's too quote crazy. It's just out of control. It's all trump Ism. And I think that they're like, wait a minute, we got to do something because you know, ratings are good, but ratings were good because lies were being spread. And I think at the end of the day somebody looked in the mirror there and said, these are lies. These are lies. We're supposed to be quote fair and balanced. And they lost their way on that statement.
Speaker 5: No, no, nodo, you said something that I think resonated more than others.
Speaker 4: You mentioned.
Speaker 5: You mentioned the rating, and Tucker Carlson was the highest rated personality on Fox News. Perhaps he just became too difficult, too diva, too powerful in his own mind.
Speaker 3: Exactly. And I think that there's a piece of that, as you said, there's they're definitely. I think all of these little things he added up to the one big thought that I gave you. He felt that he was above it and that he was fox News. You're not. Yeah, fox News is Fox News. They're gonna go on just fine without you. They'll find a new derelict. They go out and spread their crap. They will. But I think this guy and the text messages and the and the whole loading scandal.
Speaker 5: I was about to mention that he literally thinks that or thought that because as part of this dominion lawsuit, all of these text messages and email communications and information was submitted. I don't know if it was made public or it leaked, but hearing him talk about his coworkers and Fox News privately Tucker Carlson was pretty eye opening. So, yeah, there's that. And then on the flip side, the same day, literally minutes apart, it was pretty crazy. I know, Don Lemon was also fired from CNN. It was not a pretty split. Don Lemon took to Twitter to complain that he was caught off guard and wasn't even told this through management.
Speaker 4: That he learned about it from his agent.
Speaker 5: And then my favorite part was CNN took to Twitter saying that Don Lemon lied that he was given an opportunity to talk to management and he didn't want to. With Don Lemon, a lot of people think that he might have been fired because of his recent comments about women of a certain age. I don't think that had anything to do with it.
Speaker 3: I think that's just another small morsel piece of the bigger picture. That's all.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: What was The real reasons were two. One, there was recently a very problematic, explosive article from I think it was either Variety or The Hollywood Reporter, and both of those I consider to be extremely reputable publications, and they were talking about all of these allegations against him, sexism, just being a d bag to women at CNN. And then I think he just similar but different from Tucker Carlson. I don't think he thought he was too powerful, but he just became too much of a distraction and a nuisance and unliked by the viewers, and maybe that affected advertisers like, oh, we don't want to advertise on that show because we don't like your host or whatever.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day.
Speaker 5: It's about the bottom line, you know, And that's what I think happened there.
Speaker 3: It does start with money. It always starts with money, and he was probably making a lot of it.
Speaker 4: He had been there seventeen years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and is he worth that much? You know, that's for them to decide. I'll never say that talent isn't worth it. You should get what you deserve. But I just take it back to I make it simple. You've heard me talk about the guy. He's a shitty broadcaster. That's it. My most fearful moment that Monday morning when this news broke was that we weren't because we weren't doing this podcast as a Monday morning. My most fearful moment was not being able to go. I love when things I say come to fruition because I just think he's bad.
Speaker 4: I think it.
Speaker 3: Comes to that he's terrible. You don't watch him. If you say he's good, you are clearly not watching. He is not a good broadcaster. He is Notugh. I am not even going to it. You've heard my thoughts on him. He's terrible, and it comes down to that.
Speaker 4: He's Terri Anderson Cooper terrible.
Speaker 3: Hell No, Anderson Cooper's a wonderful broadcaster, but very biased at time. But that's CNN. What do you want. It's like saying Tucker Carlson was biased at time. And by the way, I don't care that they fired Tucker. I didn't watch Tucker Carlson. The guy's a fucking boob. If you ask me, I think people to watch him or morons. But it's funny that he's gone. I love that you know that the machine was bigger than him, and it kind of checks you and reminds you. You know, you're working for someone. The world will go on without you. But yeah, don Lemon just sucks. You know. At the end of the day. I love when I'm always right, and I was just right. I think someone just said the guy sucks, he's not worth the money. Let him go.
Speaker 4: Well, changes will do you good.
Speaker 5: What's interesting is they both have, if it's to be believed, hired this same lawyer, because both Tucker and Down are going after CNN and Fox News for.
Speaker 4: Millions of DOLLA.
Speaker 5: Travis Barker, his daughter Alabama is getting her music on, following in her father's footsteps. However, I'm like dad, she's not giving us pop punk Alabama Barker is now a rapper.
Speaker 4: Have you heard this? No?
Speaker 5: She sounds like bad baby. There's that musician Morgan Wallan had to cancel a concert recently in Mississippi, and shockingly, this security guard went viral because he was caught on video telling a fan that, contrary to the reason that was given, that Morgan Wallan lost his voice.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I don't know if you're if you're aware, but Morgan Wallin.
Speaker 5: Is so insanely popular, has sold so many albums.
Speaker 4: Like he's huge, arena huge. Yeah.
Speaker 5: This security guard claims that Morgan Wallan was too drunk to go on and that's the reason that he canceled.
Speaker 4: The show, that he just got too drunk.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's true. That's what that guy behind the scenes claimed. That would be sad if it were true. I mean, I know a lot of musicians like to get their party on, but do it after the show. Jesus, If it stops you from putting the show on, you've got a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, Megan Traynor went viral this week.
Speaker 5: Because she's got a podcast, and on her podcast, she was talking about homeschooling and teachers, and she said f teachers.
Speaker 4: She upset a lot of people, a lot of teachers.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I mean, you're taking this out of context. She was talking about she doesn't want to send her kids to a school because she fears for their safety. There's so many shootings and stuff, and she's saying, f teachers, I'll do it myself. She wasn't actually saying fuck teachers.
Speaker 4: She wasn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's not portray it that. I know what she literally said, but I mean, let's just take context and throw it out the window for fucking everything. That's not what she said. That's not what she was saying at all. Okay, she was literally just saying that she fears for her child's safety and fuck said it them to school. Just do it myself. I've got the money to homeschool. That's pretentious as fuck. Okay, but that's not what she wasn't like teachers suck.
Speaker 4: But that's not how a lot of teachers viewed it.
Speaker 3: It would be if you gave them the whole story, okay, but no one does. People just give little sound bites like you did and spread their own narrative. That's not what happened.
Speaker 4: I'm just letting everybody know that's not what happened.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you from the videos I've seen from many teachers.
Speaker 3: From the three or four clips, Look, you can find somebody that's upset about everything. And and by the way, if somebody just presented it the way you presented it erroneously for the record, if I was a teacher, I would be a little upset too. However, that's not what Megan Traynor said. So I would like to finish it for the teacher and tell you what she really was implying she was worried about her own child security.
Speaker 5: I saw people that were reacting to what she said to her clips to a clip.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've seen people online every day that are fucking stupid too. They're all over the place. So let's not like glamorize the stupid, and let's just actually say what Megan Trader was saying. So you're saying that she was taken out a context, is what I're saying.
Speaker 5: Well, you just said that glamorize the stupid. So you're saying that teachers that made video is being upset or stupid.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that they took what she said, they got information from people like you, and they went out with erroneous information because they believed boobs.
Speaker 4: Like you, and they had they thought they had.
Speaker 3: An educated information in front of them, which they didn't. And most of them, I think if they actually listened to what she said, they would say, oh, she's a title to that opinion and it's not a big deal, which it wasn't. But she apologized anyhow because she didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. And I understand that, and there's nothing wrong with apologizing, but spreading around what she was implying incorrectly is unfair.
Speaker 4: Patently. Booker just hates teachers.
Speaker 3: That it up for teacher seven billion fucking times on the show. It's only raised by a teacher.
Speaker 5: But that's okay, listen, It's all good for her because now people are talking about her podcast.
Speaker 4: Who was talking about her podcast before?
Speaker 3: Nobody back that up for one second. Wasn't she with an influencer on the podcaster? Am I just remembering that wrong?
Speaker 4: She was this very problematic one.
Speaker 3: So but that's not like a pairing. Megan's just doing her own podcast and.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, yeah, she was just on an episode.
Speaker 3: Oh, Okay, well, I got to get myself on that podcast. Megan Trainer's mom listens to this show. I'll just say that for the record, she does. She does. I met Well, I didn't meet Meghan. I met her many times, but I was at a show at the Hollywood Bowl and Megan ran over to me and she's always nice and I love Meghan. I think she's lovely. And she ran over. Yeah, she ran over to me, and she says, she's like, oh, good to see. She goes, my mom loves you. And I'm like, what the fuck what? And she goes, oh, she listens to the podcast with you and Perez religiously like every she's actually excited to meet you. And I was like really, and she goes, yeah, my mom loves you.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice. Well, shout out to.
Speaker 3: Her mom, Shout out the Megan Trainer's mom and a Meghan as well as I take up for her as you spread an erroneous garbage about her.
Speaker 4: Well that's what she said.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're right, you're taking it out of context, but she didn't say what you said.
Speaker 5: She said, So there we go, all right, onto some other wacky news. Nick Cannon had one of his many baby baby mamas on his podcast. Podcasts are where the wacky news happened. Nick Cannon had Abby de la Rosa.
Speaker 3: By the way, that's where we are now. We're reporting on podcasts, you know what I mean. Anyone looks for any juicy nugget anywhere now they go fishing for it and then they try to make it a headline and make it click bait. That's where we are. Anybody's just they're fishing to get you canceled. That's where the world is and the money.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to get anybody canceled.
Speaker 3: I didn't say you were. I'm saying the rest of the people are.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: No, there's just juiciness and wackiness in podcasts, you know what. And it goes back to the Megan Trainer thing. Sometimes when you're on a podcast, you get amped up and you just want to be provocative or talked about or whatever. So that's clearly what happened with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and well thank you for clearing that up. Finally, you didn't say that initially you should have said that. But anytime you're live and you have a forum or a platform like this and you are able to go gorilla radio diarrhea of the mouth, and as Perez said, you're trying to be provocative and being interesting. That's when you can put your foot in your mouth. But that is supposed to be the beauty of this country. You're supposed to have freedom of speech. Now, there's every fuck head out there that's like, well, let's take that piece of information that that person was trying to be funny with, and let's hold their feet to the fire and take them out of context and get them canceled. Because I'm an asshole and I have a small dick. That's exactly what's happening, okay, and I just won't stand for it.
Speaker 4: I want all right.
Speaker 5: Well, on his podcast, Nick Cannon's Baby Mama number three of six, I don't know, Abby de la Rosa was talking about their relationship and how they met and all of these things, and actually, oh god, I wonder if he just, well, not really with this woman, because he's got three children with her. But Nick Cannon first met this one baby Mama because he offered her a job. He gave her work. If that were like some corporate job that would violate all sorts of rules and.
Speaker 3: Laws, I big rules of Nick Cannon are kind of out the window.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what's interesting is the first time that this woman saw Nick Cannon was at this event and one of his other baby mamas was there, and then Nick Cannon's co host asked him about her relationship with the other baby mama and if he gets jealous, if she gets jealous seeing Nick Cannon with the baby mamas or with any other women, and she says, for me, I think like at times, because I am so chill and calm, what it'll do for me is just kind of turn me on a little bit. Yeah, Nick Cannon definitely found himself the perfect partner in her Wow. In more wacky news, a lot of people were upset by this and it only helps her. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erica Jane has surprisingly announced a Vegas residency.
Speaker 4: Everybody's getting a Vegas residency.
Speaker 5: That's the million dollar question because a lot of housewives have gone on the road and put on shows, and when I think of those types of shows, I don't know if that works in Vegas necessarily, but I also don't think that's what she's gonna do.
Speaker 4: Erica, even before she was on.
Speaker 5: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Erica Jane was a dance pop, a dance act. She released dance music that did well on the dance chart. So I think she's just going to try to give people like a regular show singing and dancing.
Speaker 3: That's awful. I saw I went to my friend works at the WWE, and I met the Undertaker, this guy, this wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's iconic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I had no idea who he was.
Speaker 4: Now I think he runs it.
Speaker 3: The Undertaker, I honestly don't know.
Speaker 5: I think he used to be a wrestler and then he retired and now he's like one of the hanchos.
Speaker 3: He's no longer a wrestler, but he does this thing where he did at the Nokia Theater there where he goes in and I wouldn't call it stand up. It's more of, you know, a recollection of some of his favorite memories as a wrestler and kind of behind the scenes stuff and they park your phones and you're not allowed to corded or anything. And it was very interesting. So when you said it about Erica Jane, I'm thinking, well, there's the same thing. There's got to be a big body of people that would be interested to hear us sit down one hour kind of Q and A and tell some stories and kind of do that every night. But a hybrid of that and her doing music sounds like just a turn of the punch bowl. So I don't know what to expect now, So I'm kind of leaning towards the talking thing and not the performing thing. But I could be dead wrong.
Speaker 4: You're dead wrong.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would think they would definitely include a portion of that, but she's it's already been billed as a night of glamour and this and that. This is definitely she's definitely gonna be singing and dancing.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a trade rat And.
Speaker 5: You know a lot of people are like, is she going to be donating money to the victims and this and that and the other.
Speaker 3: And victims of what of people that watch her show?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Her husband was involved in some scam drama with you know, victims of this airline.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, anyways know anything about that?
Speaker 5: Anyways, I will go. And it's not like it's at a huge venue. It's the House of Blues, okay, which I don't know. I'd guess that's like four hundred people maybe five hundred people.
Speaker 3: I don't know Vegas is. I can't picture it in my mind.
Speaker 5: But even like the La House of Blues four hundred people, five hundred people, you'd guess the.
Speaker 3: House of Blues on Sunset when it was there. I mean, there was a a I'm sure you could put a thousand, eight hundred to one thousand on the floor. Maybe it's not there anymore, the House of Blues on Sunset.
Speaker 4: They got rid of it.
Speaker 3: Oh God, those are hotels now that's been gone for a while. Oh. I drove on Sunset this weekend going to a party. I don't even recognize it. I haven't lived there in five years, and it is nothing but high rise after high rise and these you know, all these little places that used to go to are just gone. It's you know, and it just cleared out. Shopping centers are gone, and high rises are there. I'm like, who are these people that live in these things? You know, on the Sunset Strip. It's a weird place to live. But I don't know. Maybe kids from out of town go there. I don't know.
Speaker 5: More inventory is a good thing. Hopefully that'll lower the cost of living in LA For something.
Speaker 3: That happen all right.
Speaker 5: In more wacky news music related chance, the rapper was at this Jamaican festival and was videotaped dancing very sexually.
Speaker 3: Oh, I saw that with.
Speaker 4: A woman who is not his wife.
Speaker 5: It was like a festival, Yeah, that's what I said, at Jamaican festival.
Speaker 3: But it would be like a carnivoal or or it would be.
Speaker 4: Like kay Mars right, but still.
Speaker 3: Outside in front of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was not at a concert of his. It was like at a party.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That felt very inappropriate to me, not you.
Speaker 4: No, he was grinding up on her.
Speaker 3: He wasn't doing anything. He's full and that dancing and that way of doing thing is just part of the culture. It's not well, your sexualized thing. I'm not married, not you, he is. But so what even if I was and I did that, I'd send Kellen the video of it. I mean, it's it wasn't like he was getting off from it. It's just part of the culture. It's Look, if you want to say it's slimy or whatever and you don't agree with it, fine you can. But to me, I'm just like looking at the culture, that's all I'm looking at.
Speaker 4: I viewed it as disrespectful to his wife. That's just me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're fuddy duddy all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 5: Let's end things on a cup on two three quick positive stories. Okay, huge development for Alec Baldwin. All charges have been dropped against him in that trial over the death of that cinematographer and the movie that he was shooting. However, the family of the cinematographer that died is going to be pursuing their own legal case against Alec Baldwick.
Speaker 3: They'll probably reach a settlement, but I think you're gonna win that.
Speaker 5: Also, remember that actor that was beefing with me, Lucas Gage. Okay, yeah, he I mean mentioned got engaged to this hair person that does the Kardashian's hair, Chris Appleton, after just dating a couple of months or a few months.
Speaker 4: Well, now they got married. Congratulations to them.
Speaker 5: They got a quickie wedding in Las Vegas over the weekend. I wish them a few months at least of happiness. And finally, speaking of relationships, that one off between Shawn Mendez and Gamilla Aveo at Coachella has turned out to be way more than a one off.
Speaker 4: They've been spotted all over.
Speaker 5: Town on multiple dates, holding hands, him buying her flowers. It seems like, at least for now, they're back together, so to come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 7: Okay, I love your Guys podcast. This is Cruz calling from lasts to Mexico. I was watching and listening to Perez talked to the Christies and talk to Savannah and Tube, and I think she's stepping into a new reality that she doesn't quite understand. And her taking a format now is something that you know, a lot of people have been taking formats from a lot of different areas of life. You're not the first person to you know, have to stand up for their parents and have to, you know, take on siblings and nephews and nieces. I hope that you.
Speaker 3: Realize this is the new Is she talking to you or her? I don't understand this fucking call? Congratulations, It's terrible call. Oh did she say format twice?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: I don't even understand. I don't even care. How about this another call?
Speaker 8: Okay, guys, this is Jen from Washington State. Sorry, my voice is all screwed up.
Speaker 2: I'm sick.
Speaker 8: I'm just chiming in on a call from the most recent episode regarding kaylor'swift. You know how she made herself small or whatever in really with her relationship with Joe and is usually obvious just begin enterprime relationships. She was always public and bought the pictures paparazzi stuff, PDA also seeing when she started beating this guy like she hit herself. She didn't go out for years. You never saw paparazzi pictures of her. She didn't walk around the carpet with her him like there was she like. I think she was just trying to make herself not noticeable and overshadow him in his career and what he was trying to grow. But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: That's her opinion. I don't agree with her opinion.
Speaker 7: By the way, Hi, I'm gonna Thomas from Michi City, Indiana. Please don't leave the show. Please please.
Speaker 4: I need you guys.
Speaker 7: You guys make me feel same all right, love you.
Speaker 3: Guys, And I should say thank you because you did mention it at the top. There were so many people that reached out and it is it's a great feeling to know that you have people that come every week and they enjoy what you do and really care, and the podcast is a part of their weekly ritual, whether it's driving to school or that when you get home, doing laundry with your wine, or whatever the fuck however you listen. There's so many people that listen, so many different ways, but to know that it's important to some of you is great and that's why we continue. And that's why I put up with so much fucking bullshit from you know what I'm talking and I'm beyond fed up, but I want to keep the show going and it's important that we do because it's important because it calls like that. So I want to thank you all for listening and making us a part of your life that's genuine and I mean that.
Speaker 9: Hi, this is Christie from Michigan. I want to let you know that I will really miss your podcast if you don't find another platform or they don't come to your agreements. Also, I listen to the podcast with Savannah Chrisley and Perez and Pres. You came off very very friendly, put together and very honest, and that was really.
Speaker 8: Something to see.
Speaker 9: I hope other people see how how much you've changed, because it was really really a great interview. Thanks love the.
Speaker 3: Show by Well done, Perez, look at you, Perez, go ahead and wrap it up for us, would you.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred and seven to one one one eight five give us a ring, Share our link perezpodcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Have a great week, everybody. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Take care. Guys.
Speaker 6: See what's screaming? All month long during Pluto TVs April, ghouls watch hauntingly good movies like Evil Dead and Cloverfield, or terrifying shows like The Walking Dead and knows Vera Tuo Plus Pluto TV has hundreds of channels with thousands more movies and TV shows available on live and on demand. Download the free Pluto TV app on all your favorite devices. Pluto TV stream now pay never, pick up.
Speaker 8: That glass of Panigreesio or your drink of choice and come have some fun with us on Turtle Time.
Speaker 10: We're gonna do more than just drink and party on this podcast. Mom, I know, I know, Okay, If you don't know who I am, well I'll Ramona Singer and that's my daughter Avery. And you probably know us best from the Real Housewives of New York and now you'll get to know us even better on our podcast Turtle Tame.
Speaker 6: Let's make more iconic moments together.
Speaker 10: Every Wednesday, It's Turtle Tame, Follow Ray and review now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: So you're saying with Hilton Honors, I can use points for a free night's day anywhere anywhere. What about fancy places like the Canopy and Paris, Yeah, Hilton honors Baby, or relaxing sanctuaries like the Conrad Interloom Hilton Honors Baby.
Speaker 2: What about the five star Waldorf Astoria in the Maldives?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do this for all seven thousand hotels and resorts?
Speaker 2: When you want points that can take you anywhere, matters where you stay, Hilton for this day