Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amka, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today?
Speaker 2: Jump in the Flippy mobiles. Okay, you're playing and learning along the way, Hey, adventures jump this way. It's Flippy and mikas of the micro Trippy.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: And to complete my Halloween costume, all I need is a.
Speaker 2: Construction hard hat right here. Thanks Woo. Your firefighter costume is so cool.
Speaker 3: Meka, Thanks Blippy Firefighter Maka to the rescue.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: You can help me put these two big googly eyes at the front of the Blippy Mobile or spider mobile.
Speaker 2: Ooo, spooky. Let's add some spiderwebs too.
Speaker 4: Tubs all here, avogado cusu is awesome?
Speaker 2: Do you want to go chick or treating with us? Let's go to the spookiest place we can think of? Oh, like a haunted house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friend Mac turned his house into a haunted house. Wait are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Road trip? Hey friend? Do you want to come with us? All right?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 2: I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 2: Oh I I am? Oh he quick, quick, put your seat bounced on. Get ready for We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have some fun in the Blippy Mobile wheel drive away finding you ad benches will lap down play, Let's.
Speaker 2: Go, bye bye, Let's go.
Speaker 5: I l.
Speaker 1: Now for the finishing touch on the Blippy Mobile spider costume.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna eat spider legs.
Speaker 1: Spider legs, I'm firm who spooky?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: According to my mapping compass watch, we'll be at Max Hilltop Honted House in no time.
Speaker 1: Awesome, And I know the perfect game to play while we drive there.
Speaker 2: What's outside your window?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Friend? Do you want to play What's outside your window? With us? Awesome?
Speaker 3: You can look outside, close your eyes, imagine what you see?
Speaker 2: A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window? Okay, I'll go first. Wow, I see a.
Speaker 4: Really cool wolf howling at the bright full moon.
Speaker 2: What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make? Spooky?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's not a wolf, that's Max Dog Marshmallow.
Speaker 2: We're here. Remember tabs.
Speaker 1: To trick or treat on Halloween, you need to walk up to a decorated house, ring the doorbell and.
Speaker 2: Say track a treat.
Speaker 5: Huh sorry, it's a fake things, I said, he'll come.
Speaker 2: I am Count Macula. Hi, Count Macula. I'm firefighter Mica. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: And you know me, I'm construction crew Blippy. And this is an avocado.
Speaker 2: These costumes deserve some treats. Hooray? Whoa was that a ghost?
Speaker 5: Sure wise, just one of many spooky things inside my super fun haunted house.
Speaker 4: Woo.
Speaker 1: I wonder what other spooky sounds will hear inside your haunted house?
Speaker 2: Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound? Yeah? Do you want to play?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 2: Awesome? What's that sound? Follow your ears? What do you hear of the splash or even a row? Listen all around for the South today. Okay, let's listen. I hear scraping against something soft. It's a pumpkin being carved.
Speaker 4: And a pumpkin with a face carved into it with a let candle inside.
Speaker 2: It's called a jack o' lander. What do you hear?
Speaker 5: Hello, Colling, go upstairs and experience the spookiest haunting house in the whole neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Let's go whoa, it's so dark? Yes, found the bed. Look, there's a laughing with the pointy hat.
Speaker 1: Whoa is that her giant cauldron full of magic motions clothes.
Speaker 5: It's delicious and fruity Halloween punch. There you go, m.
Speaker 3: Yum a Halloween pack, Halloween puta Halloween tallow.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look in a haunted house. Go on, Avocado, Tabs. Let's creep around. There's bubbly cauldrons, pan, witches, bruised.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's by trigger tree hair, spooky glasso fella.
Speaker 3: Halloween Talloween Nights, padle Halloween Halloween Nights, a blue sand knocking on the door track cor tree, It's hallow, It's so much fun.
Speaker 2: On Hello, what is it? Tabs? Oh you want to go home?
Speaker 4: Ah, Tabs, there's nothing to be afraid of. Here's a flashlight. Take a look, Tabs. See with the lights on, it's not so scary. That bat was just a stuffed animal on a stream, and that witch was just a broom with a head on. Even though Halloween is all about spooky things, none of it is real.
Speaker 2: It's all for fun.
Speaker 5: And since you three completed my home poop house, you get to pick your Truths from this treasure chest.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, all right, my favorite part of Halloween is definitely the treats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all we had to do was walk up to a decorated house, ring the doorbell and say trick or treat. Yeah, it's been so much fun learning new things today.
Speaker 2: What did we learn today? It's so cool? One? Two, three? Can you tell me?
Speaker 1: I learned that a jack o' lantern is a pumpkin with a face carved into it and a lit candle inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And we learned that even though Halloween.
Speaker 4: Is all about spooky things, none of it's real.
Speaker 2: It's all for fun. Wait. I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to Bye Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Jump in the Flippy Mobiles.
Speaker 5: Cow.
Speaker 2: You're playing and learning a lot the way, Hey adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 3: It's mecause up to the road Trivia.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA