Speaker 1: Ray Dallio is the CEO of Bridgewater, one of the most successful hedge funds in the history of the United States. He's an investing legends. You know what he says about Trump's economy. He calls it a bubble, an overheated bubble that's getting ready to explode. And that raises a question. You may ask, what type of explosion will it be? Will it be like the Great Recession or will it be like the dot com bubble? Ray Daalio doesn't think it'll be like either of them. The bubble, he compares it to, is the Great Depression and so unattached from real value. This circle that you can clearly see and study is growing and growing and growing, and soon it will explode.
Speaker 2: This is the warning.
Speaker 1: Every Wall Street financier is taking their profits, hoping they're smart enough to jump off of the bubble before it pops.
Speaker 2: But pop it will.
Speaker 1: Now Donald Trump knows his political coalition is cracking up. In fact, you could argue that both parties are cracking up. You could argue the Republic is cracking up. And do you know what, you would be right because any country that would elect this man in two out of three elections is broken. Any Senate that would confirm this man to be its chief law enforcement officer is broken. The system hand it down over two hundred and fifty years is fundamentally broken. And you see that when Donald Trump answers a question, you see the impact of his delusion on the hard wall of reality. And you get to see the corruption of his stenographers to media who just write it all down or let him spew it all like here.
Speaker 3: Our country is rocking and rolling. We've never been the successful. They don't want to talk about it, but they're having no choice. And again, whether it's Laura or Sean or Jesse or you, you have such a good show. I watch you all the time. Sometimes they tape it and watch it. It's okay, you know. I don't know what they call it today. They used to call it TiVo. Maybe they still do. And here four or one case are the highest they've ever been by double and triple yep. And then I read where we're doing badly on the economy. I just by the way job numbers. We have more people working in the United States today than ever in history. We're doing an unbelievable job. Costs are coming way down.
Speaker 2: I inherited.
Speaker 3: You know, they talk about costs. I inherited very very high costs, and they're all coming down. The food, the groceries, it's all coming down. We've done a great job.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I think we should be given an eight plus on the economy, but I think that's coming not true.
Speaker 2: But the way and yes, here, what's your big message? You want to leave one takeaway with this crowd? What is it? So?
Speaker 3: Tariffs have been incredible. We've taken in hundreds of billions of dollars. Supreme Court gave us a little shot. But we're allowed to do it in a different manner, they said that, But we are anywhere regardless.
Speaker 2: We have the law.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time, as a little kid that I met a member of Congress.
Speaker 2: It was exciting.
Speaker 1: They were bigger than life, though I would come to understand as I got older they weren't.
Speaker 2: But the office. There's a dignity to it, this idea that some.
Speaker 1: Number of hundreds of thousands of Americans elect from their.
Speaker 2: Community one of their own and send them.
Speaker 1: To Washington to vote. It's the lifeblood of the Republic. The service in the House of Representatives used to be an honorable calling But how can it be when there is the son in law of Ohio Senator Bernie Moreno sitting in the House of Representatives, who is alleged to have beaten his wife, held a gun on her, scolded her with boiling water, and broke in the collar bone of a two year old baby.
Speaker 2: He's in Congress and until.
Speaker 1: This week his father in law picked quiet in the Republican Party over the safety of his daughter. Would not speak to the unfitness of his son in law, the Ohio congressman. But here's what John Thune, the Senate leader, said about him, and.
Speaker 5: One of the members of your conference, Senator Bernie Marino, is publicly calling on Maximowa's former son in law to resign from congressman these allegations. You side with Senator Bernie Marino, and should Maximilla resign?
Speaker 6: I just wanted it's a very sad and unfortunate case. It is a family matter, and I just I don't have any observations.
Speaker 1: Beyond that the depravity is getting old. Wouldn't you say, why can't these people look at the themselves in the mirror and ever see that person saying enough, do the right thing for once, for Christ's sakes, johndone would be the first to give you a lecture about how the Republican Party is the party of Jesus. But I guess not when it comes to breaking the collar bones of two year olds.
Speaker 6: Because there is a police report from the suspected child of whose incident in February involving your daughter, and that report details that the child protection team says that your child had to write classical fracture end quote, a bruise that accompanies the injury that appears to be in a handprint and appears to have been inflicted unquote. Now, your ex wife stated to police that your child told her in the days leading up to the discovery of the injury quote, daddy kill you. And your ex wife also said your child had said Daddy angry and Daddy's house is scary. Now, according to your wife, your daughter articulated these statements to Children and Family Services. So can you explain why your child may have said those things?
Speaker 4: Jack, I wish you could talk to my beautiful baby girl. She can't string together sentences like that. She's two and a half years old. She doesn't have the ability to articulate any of what you just said that is an entire fabrication of the truth. I have actual video, actual documentation.
Speaker 6: Didn't you just tell me that Rue told me that she had said that she was scared to go to Mommy's house.
Speaker 2: She knows and I have video of it.
Speaker 6: And now you're saying that she's not capable of saying, Daddy kill you. I mean, it seems like she's either able to say one but not the other. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: This is a moment where the economy is readying for an implosion, where America is losing a war, where the whole of our.
Speaker 2: Civilization is cracking.
Speaker 1: Because an eighty year old man who loves his gold and his power doesn't think you deserve a say anymore. He'll decide, and his thugs that tell him he's great, a genius who get to dance.
Speaker 2: On the Mara Lago patio. They're all in for it. Know this. The America that Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump rose to prominence in is gone because that Donald Trump who took power killed it. And now we have a choice about whether we're going to be for something better or we just let the catastrophe come, lying flat waiting for it to roll over us.
Speaker 2: All no thanks.
Speaker 1: There are less than one hundred days to the election, and there is but one question.
Speaker 2: It is not about.
Speaker 1: Any individual Democratic candidate, because man, oh man, do they have some terrible ones. It is about one thing, putting a check on the power of this man before he steps on your new And this is the warning.
Speaker 2: I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning.
Speaker 1: I invite you to join this community where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack. Become a member today and gain special access including badges and free content and more.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your support.