Speaker 1: Nay their fan Ritos.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to how Rude Dan Ritos.
Speaker 3: Right now, we are backstage with the hosts of pod Meats World for their San Francisco tour Stop. Considering it's the home of full House, they figured it would be the perfect place to have this special TGIF reunion and we couldn't agree more. So let's get this episode started with Danielle Fishchle right or Strong and Seat four C Wilfred Dell.
Speaker 2: Hey, you guys, thank you so much for having us, Thank you for stop.
Speaker 1: Yes exciting, this is very fun. We love doing the live show with you guys.
Speaker 4: It's always a good time.
Speaker 2: I didn't want in LA and that was super fun.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Exchanged quite a bit.
Speaker 7: Actually, LA was when we introduced like the little dance at the end, right a little.
Speaker 4: Bit, but that's right. Yeah that was the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was right around the beginning.
Speaker 3: So this is your second tour national tour, correct, Yeah, So what has changed.
Speaker 8: Such things around we order? Yeah, we've moved some of the order of stuff around.
Speaker 4: I did a couple of little fun things, yeah exactly. It's different costumes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's changed a little bit.
Speaker 8: I will say we I feel a little like we're running on fumes now. The first the first run of shows, we did significantly more than we did this time.
Speaker 4: We did twenty five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And the whole time we were just like every show like now what we I don't know. Then we took a long break, right, We took all of basically twenty twenty four, most of twenty twenty four off right, and then just came back to it in twenty twenty five and.
Speaker 6: Was like, how do we do this?
Speaker 1: How do we change this?
Speaker 6: So now it's nearing the end, this is.
Speaker 4: Our we're just about getting it back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think it's really basic, just that culturally, like when we started a rewatch podcast, still kind of felt new watching Boy Meets World again, like they were not.
Speaker 4: Only for us, but the whole like vibe and the culture was like this, whereas now it's like this is our thing. Listen, now we're coming on, We're doing you know.
Speaker 7: So it's just a little less like new or exciting, but it's still fun.
Speaker 4: It's still Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's been your favorite city so far on this West Coast?
Speaker 6: Good question. I can tell you which one was not.
Speaker 1: Yes, Dish I have an idea. Maybe I don't know, maybe you're.
Speaker 4: Thinking about it's awful.
Speaker 8: Yea, we us Vegas for US was just the audience was very quiet.
Speaker 4: I was the worst.
Speaker 1: Place to do a show.
Speaker 7: Really well, here's what's crazy. So like the show, we're kind of like looking at each other like what has happened? Levels of you know, laughs and volume, and so we're like very aware.
Speaker 4: And then they gave us a standing ovation.
Speaker 7: Yes, and we have friends in the audience, and I was like, that was bad, right, Like it went poorly and they're like, what are you talking about? It was great, the audience loved and I was like, oh, so it's just like an energy level that they give you. And I think LA is usually like our LA show wasn't like this, But I feel like LA and Vegas suffer from the same kind of.
Speaker 4: Problem quote, which is they're very well entertained.
Speaker 7: A lot of things, like they're waiting for us to juggle and do surface Ala, and when we're not David Copperfield, they're Okay, that's cool to do that.
Speaker 8: Some crowds that are more about really listening to everything we're saying and taking in everything. And then there are other those are those are fans of Boy Meets World who may or may not be listening to the podcast, but they know that that Boy Meets World. And then we go to cities where we can tell people are here because they listen to pod meets and they are heckling us and shouting exactly and engaging back and forth, and we're like, oh, and so we can always tell right off the bat, Yeah, we were, we've hit a pod meets World crowd, or maybe it's sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 1: Like I did a live comedy show recently in l A and I was like, the crowd's dead, nobody's laughing.
Speaker 4: And at the end of.
Speaker 1: The show my friends were like, no, people loved it. I was like I got nothing. I was dead, and they were like, no, people were laughing. I was like, am my deaf blind?
Speaker 4: I didn't know your friend.
Speaker 1: Those three people really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Show also started at ten.
Speaker 1: There was more tons of kids.
Speaker 6: Kids in the audience. At a ten PM show.
Speaker 1: They're drunk. Where is they gonna go? The kids? I mean, uh, yeah, no, that would be a ten PM show. Although you'd hope that a ten PM show at least they'd be a little liquored up the You know what else we didn't kind of loose.
Speaker 7: Our favorite was Boston. They were so loud and drunk and somebody after the fact that it was because we just heard this likeffle and we saw somebody like spilled something, and we're like, oh, well.
Speaker 4: They did stomach.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I heard what I thought sounded like a soda can opening.
Speaker 6: I heard like a.
Speaker 8: And I was like, oh, someone just opened a drink there. But I think what happened was somebody hit the floor. It hit the slash. It was a splash, and then we saw was everyone going yeah, So we then found out after. But you know, another mistake we made about Vegas that because it was a ten pm show, we did our meet and greet before the show, because right and then it's so and when you are doing say five hundred or six hundred seats and a hundred of them are coming to meet you before the show, some of the excitements taken out of their sales.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've already taken a picture with.
Speaker 8: The kind of conversation, so that may have been an energy dampire.
Speaker 4: Seattle was just like.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 9: It sold out really quickly, and you know, the way we start the show. Within the first ten seconds, we kind of know the crowd. Really yeah, just a spotlight hits and you know right away and it hit and it was just insane.
Speaker 4: So we're like, oh, it's going to be fun. Yeah, yeah it was. It was a lot of fun. Fun too.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a really good Stewart. It sounds like they're really singing its praises that you know. It sounds like, hun, I thank you guys. Who did you? Guys travel a lot together? I would love to know who's on time and who's always late? And I feel like I can probably guess the answer to this, who's always on time?
Speaker 2: I was always late pretty much on time?
Speaker 6: Okay, there's only one time anyone has ever missed.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was me.
Speaker 2: That was right, okay.
Speaker 4: And he just slept right through his alarm and everything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had to get a key to his room and open his door and say writer, and he went, mhm, writer, we're supposed to have left ten minutes ago.
Speaker 6: The car is downstairs, and he goes.
Speaker 4: Oh jesus, he made it.
Speaker 6: It made the flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been there. Ye, child stars, we tend to, you know, we have a good work, but he.
Speaker 4: Tells somebody important tells us where to be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're going to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, who is the grumpiest in the morning?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know all.
Speaker 2: Day, morning, noon, and night.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You a night owl? Are you?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 9: Every city we go to Danielle and I was like, hey, do you want to go to dinner?
Speaker 4: And He's like, I got plans with people, it doesn't matter where we are.
Speaker 6: Also, after the show, Will and I will be like, oh my gosh. After the I'm just I'm exhausted. I can't wait to go out it.
Speaker 4: Go have a drink with some Frederick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like I usually am exhausted midnight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got plants.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Who plays tourists when you are in new cities? What sight seeing? I'm sensing a trend. All the answers are.
Speaker 4: Going to daniel and I suck. I can't decide what it is.
Speaker 1: And you don't leave your hotel. You're always on time because you never go anywhere, right, You're just waiting the door.
Speaker 7: I try and find like a restaurant, and then once I find it, these guys make fun of me because it's always like.
Speaker 6: Hard to get to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's hard to.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, you have to. Yeah, you have to know how to hit a sweater to get in And is.
Speaker 7: This an okay neighborhood?
Speaker 2: It's fine, always.
Speaker 4: Smart, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm the I like to go travel and walk around solo and do stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is Gavin Newsome.
Speaker 10: Being a television showrunner is almost like being a governor. You know, it's the same thing from Gleed and Nip Tuck. The days of civil discourse are over. The thing that I was not prepared for was the Kennedy firestorm.
Speaker 5: Monsters, the Lyle and Eric Menendez story.
Speaker 10: And I haven't really spoken about this. One of my good friends who's the star of one of my shows coming up, Kim Kardashian. You may have heard of her.
Speaker 3: One of the most prolific writers, producers and direct in Hollywood today.
Speaker 10: Are monsters made or are they born?
Speaker 5: This is Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 10: Hollywood used to be Hollywood. How about the pressure you put on yourself.
Speaker 5: You're competing against this guy, Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 10: Well, that's the secret of my career. To the opposite of what you just did.
Speaker 5: Get another twenty years of this in you.
Speaker 10: That's interesting.
Speaker 8: Listen to This is Gavin Newsom on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Who who resembles their boy meets world character the most?
Speaker 1: Is resembles the right word?
Speaker 4: Or who you look like.
Speaker 1: You didn't resemble? Has to do with like physical appearance.
Speaker 2: That's what it said. I'm reading it off the thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoever, this this is incorrect?
Speaker 2: Okay, So who is most like their character?
Speaker 4: Will I do me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You just are Eric?
Speaker 4: Wait? Wait?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't know if you're smarter?
Speaker 9: Eric?
Speaker 2: You're a brother, the brother brother.
Speaker 4: That's all we know about how I resemble his brother?
Speaker 1: Who's which one's brother?
Speaker 4: Are you savage? Got it?
Speaker 8: You have a huge art, You're you're funny.
Speaker 4: In large it's a problem. Yeah, yeah, we're working on We're getting there.
Speaker 8: You are a really good family member, you're a great friend, you give good advice, and you're just off the cuff funny all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure that Eric knows that. What know? Eric does Eric know?
Speaker 4: He's he's always making us laugh.
Speaker 7: I know, it's just like Will always does.
Speaker 4: Eric's also not the smartest guy in the ship.
Speaker 6: No, you're smarter than.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that. I remember an argument.
Speaker 2: Is the problem.
Speaker 9: I'm not the brightest ship under the two in the bush. There's an argument though that towards the end of the show, they were writing because they were writing for us. So Danielle is very type a like Topanga was at the end, and Sean was very written and also very into poetry and very into philosophy and so very I mean by the end, we were all kind of characters because they're writing for us.
Speaker 1: That happened to me. I mean, I think with full House especially, and I think also with kids, it's kind of that's the easiest way. I mean, even some of the writers that we've had on our show have said, like we just kind of figure out what you know, the young people, what are you guys into, and write towards that, Like Steph was a dancer, because.
Speaker 2: I did like that, what can you do?
Speaker 1: And let's leaning into that because when you're a young person, it's not like I need you to.
Speaker 4: I think we've seen on the show that much. Yeah, writer Sean, like they really did it. When I started out of nowhere.
Speaker 8: I would like to point out that for Topanga, I Danielle as a teenager was not typing.
Speaker 6: Saw my future self. I am now to Panga.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you wouldn't have been that had they not written it, and it it shaped your future, maybe because maybe actually that there was not a part.
Speaker 6: I was not that way at all.
Speaker 4: Well, but you were good in school, and I.
Speaker 6: Only this is what I say about school.
Speaker 8: I could put in zero effort and get bees, an occasional A and occasional C.
Speaker 1: So why would you try for me? Was that.
Speaker 6: If I had mostly mostly bees? See, all right, not a big deal.
Speaker 8: I'm not a math person and an occasional A without having to work basically at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I was fine winning.
Speaker 4: I got an Jim, I got season d's and everything else.
Speaker 2: No, I really did, actually.
Speaker 1: Tracks, because if you have ADHD or any type of like personality, you need to be moving and you'd be really great and everything else would be like I can't sit here for.
Speaker 9: Is it true that it was just Mary Kate Ocean Olson and then they cloned her and they made Ashley in a lab.
Speaker 1: And Elizabeth actually was just a small offshoot of I knew that. Yeah, tale whatever dig Elizabeth, she loves this. Yeah, this is good for what happened.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's this running gag out how Danielle is always recognized and will is never recognized.
Speaker 2: It's true. Oh my gosh, so tell us we I've heard about this on social media, but.
Speaker 3: I never got the story from the source. So what is this about seat four C, which was in my intro.
Speaker 2: I don't what is this all about?
Speaker 4: So we it happens everywhere. Yes, traveling with Danielle is like traveling with Lady Gaga.
Speaker 9: Who you were talking about. Yes, it is insane. She's the most famous person who's ever walked the planet. Every time we worked here. I don't know how it is, but it's true.
Speaker 4: She does mask it though by having bright orange cases.
Speaker 1: Dude, I understated when Andrew walks through the airport wearing a Bob Saggat sweatshirt, and.
Speaker 9: So she gets recognized everywhere I take the pictures, they go, oh my god to Panga and I'll say, would you like me to take a pho.
Speaker 2: Yes, you camera, hand me the camera. I take a picture daniel and the fan.
Speaker 4: And the fan yep.
Speaker 9: So then this one the eight thousandth time it's happened. We were on an Alaska Airlines flight in San Francisco in Santa Rosa, and we were with Jensen, producer of the podcast, and Danielle's husband, and I'm in seat four C and we land and we get up and we're waiting in the line to get off, and Danielle walks up first, and the flight at ten is like, Oh my god, Danielle, I am just such a fan of not only the show but the podcast.
Speaker 4: I think you're amazing. I just want to thank you so much for my childhood. It's incredible. She's like, oh my god, you're so sweet. Thank you. And she walks off the plane. Jensen walks up and he's like, and producer.
Speaker 9: Jensen, husband podcast, you are amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you for keeping me laughing. It's the best. Walks off and he goes sees me and goes, thanks for flying with us.
Speaker 1: Just right off the plane, they recognize Jensen, but not you. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in all fairness, that only happens all the time.
Speaker 1: Well you know what that was? That that was? That was Christine Lake and and we did a whole Hollywood Darling's episode about it because it was always the running joke that she would be with me and Beverly somewhere and people would turn to her and ask her to take the picture of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's my life. It's just absolutely life.
Speaker 1: It happened to Dave too, because Bob and John were the end.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: It's because it's always especially on tour, writer just does his own thing.
Speaker 4: He usually travels by himself, he flies by you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and Danielle and I are always traveling together. So I'm just her publicist, right, photography.
Speaker 6: With my orange bags I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, unbelievable. And at first I was like, what the hell? And now it's just it's so far for.
Speaker 6: The hell, takes for selfie now, so he'll.
Speaker 9: Take take, take a picture, and it's just so that's that's so. That's how I started to introduce myself as just I'm forcing and then we became a running gag on the podcast and everywhere else.
Speaker 4: And then we went to the WrestleMania event.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 8: I actually went to law It was the premiere of Raw on Netflix for w w E, and they we were sitting in seats and the camera crew came around and they were like, can we, you know, put you on camera? And I was like, yeah, yeah. So they were like, okay, come sit over here. These are the seats that we're putting. So, you know, I was like, come on, well, let's go. And he's like okay, and we go and we go sit in our seats and the camera comes around and it's framed up for the two of us and we can see ourselves on the big TV and we're like waving John that you can't save it and.
Speaker 6: Danielle of Fishal nothing doesn't.
Speaker 1: Say that says not daniel.
Speaker 4: This guy, Well, I mean to take it to the extreme. When we did the Vegas show, we went.
Speaker 9: To the website for the entire show.
Speaker 4: Can you find it?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna find this.
Speaker 4: I have a great it's a pod meets world.
Speaker 9: You know, you have done it for your You go and you take, you do your photo shoot, and you take for your little icon, you do all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: You take a bunch of pictures. Yep.
Speaker 9: So we picked the one we like and you have this beautiful poster of the three of us and it's incredible. And then this is what was on the website to buy tickets.
Speaker 2: Three of us over here.
Speaker 4: That's that's what we get.
Speaker 8: What's the Venetian Web Venetian Las Vegas dot com.
Speaker 6: When you entered Podleets World, this is what popped.
Speaker 1: Up my face right now, you guys.
Speaker 4: We're going used to it now that it's just like it's the topanga.
Speaker 1: Now thank you my face still take it? Yeah, World, or you know what you should have done is the entire show. Just light that ear just and it's just right here. You've been waiting for the next convention.
Speaker 2: Just have a picture of.
Speaker 9: Your ear photos in her way. So yeah, that's just she can cover with her hair where we are exactly.
Speaker 4: Yep, World, we're just here.
Speaker 2: That's so amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, we are glad to be in your world tonight. This is going to be This is going to be very fun.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for being here with that.
Speaker 2: Wrapping up is that we're good? Okay, then I will look at you like you don't know outro.
Speaker 1: Like I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like, don't want to do.
Speaker 4: You outro is?
Speaker 1: Can I can I leave your double bart?
Speaker 2: I don't feel complete in New York accents, like what your New York five.
Speaker 1: Year joy New York? Yes, oh boy, okay, I couldn't punch you in the face, come back.
Speaker 4: And action, crying, watch.
Speaker 1: The death of my ego and years old two hundred.
Speaker 2: People, yeah yeah, get yeah.
Speaker 4: Never smiled again after that, and we watched The Joy as an out child.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, They're not these are my real teeth? Everyone yep, Brown to announce Okayon's.
Speaker 2: One dream years.
Speaker 1: Do you want a surprise? You know, because we know like she did a lot of drugs. I bet those aren't her real teeth. And I'm like absolutely, thank you very much your tea, and yes things can.
Speaker 4: Be the drugs and teeth. Hey, I got good enamel. What can I say?
Speaker 1: All right, right, stars like we've lost it.
Speaker 6: This is what.
Speaker 2: Comes out fans.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is the end. And no, no, I mean no, this is the end. And love you guys, Thank you for listening to whatever the hell just happened over the last twenty minutes. We appreciate you. We love you. If you want to follow us on Instagram, make sure you follow at how Red Podcast. If you want to send us an email, you can send us an email at how Rude Tanatos at gmail dot com. Make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast rating voting. I don't know, whatever you guys do on there to you know, up the bump up the likes a little bit the volume, bump up the volume. Yeah yeah, absolutely what else am I our Mermery store, Howard Merchant.
Speaker 2: We were like, well do you do merch call for us?
Speaker 4: Okay, well what what getting a full house thing?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Ready okay, So yeah, so we've got we've got we've got merch merch No, no, that was no notes and I think we're done here. Merch Store, Howard Merch dot com. Uh, there isn't a Snaggle tooth t shirt on.
Speaker 2: There, yell.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we love you and remember the world is small, but the house is full. You can't even they're they're like like like punching bags hanging just all over the place in the way gotta yeah, yeah yeah, there's rows of them. Yeah, like just never ending.
Speaker 9: It's gotta be your face on the shirt and instead of the too, the thing that's popping out is the house from full house.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, you have to make.
Speaker 4: Trauma and make some money on that.
Speaker 1: You spend enough on the flippers