Speaker 1: He kind of brought up Moran after those last few games to show some greadiness, to show what you guys know about yourselves. Did you feel that and what do you think was shown today? Uh? Yeah, I mean we just got back to being us. Honestly, you know, the product we were putting on the field the last couple of weeks just wasn't us. We knew that. Uh, you know, we had a great opportunity this week to come out at home and right those wrongs right and get back to playing our style and doing what we do best, complimentary football all the way, all the way through the way. The offense came out and scored right away, and then we went out there on defense and got those stops early on and played, you know, a great half of football. Obviously there's things to clean up in that second half, and but we just gotta build on this win.
Speaker 2: I feel like that sort of performance was coming like that you practiced well Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, that this was sort of natural to be the results of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was. It was yeah, it was coming on. Everything was was m you know, coming along. I think even in the last couple of weeks, even though that it didn't go our way. We practiced really well in those weeks, it just didn't translate onto the field. And today you saw it translate, Uh with the execution, you know when it when it mattered.
Speaker 2: Most to carry the self to cherry Ston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, extremely important. You know, we we talked about we just wanted one win, you know, that was the goal today, to just get one win. And then now obviously we got that. And it's the same mindset this week. Just one win right Thursday night against the divisional opponent. Uh, and we gotta we gotta win in the division. We gotta win all these honestly, but it's just it's just it's just about one game. It was great to see the defense fight like that in this game.
Speaker 2: How does it feel for you personally to know that Thursday night when you take the field that you may have drade back?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it means everything. You know, I've been waiting for that moment for the entire season, right and so uh to potentially have them out there again with me, it means everything.
Speaker 2: For people. Some of the leaders addressed the team, you know this week, just because of the circumstances, obviously, you are a moment big surprise, But I mean I was a rock party. Maybe that's not anything unusual or tell us, is that what he said was that unique for him or his message?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I think the message across the board from you know, all the guys, uh, whether it was Brock or myself or all of us, honestly was just just to fight, you know, for one win it It was everything today. You know, we treated it like a playoff game, and that's what they are going forward. Uh, you know, every game it means everything, you know, and so we're just treating it one week at a time. It's a one and no mentality and there's just one game coming up. That's that's our entire focus.
Speaker 2: You checked to see what the Cardinals, Seahawks or whether with the Rambler. Do you start after these games now wondering what your stature is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we you know, we got an eye on it, but at the end of the day, we got to take care of business on our end, you know, and we have a great opportunity in a divisional game coming up. So uh, you know that's that's means a lot players, I mean Ron the captain, but do you see some younger players, I think one mentioned when they were speaking, you see some guys like sh kind of rising up and being a little bit more vocal and being the leaders. Yeah, no, I mean that you said it. Younger guys. Uh. Those even though those guys don't don't seem young, you know, in the way that they carry themselves, the way that they played, those are younger guys that we need, you know, that younger leadership to kind of step step up now and and use their voice right and in the moments we need it most, and and they have, man and it's it's just about executing on game day. You know. All the raw rod speachers are great and all, but at the end of the day, you gotta go out there. You gotta play right. Thanks guy, Thanks guys. Right,