Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Stocks on the move. Let's go to Lis Matteo. What do you got for us today?
Speaker 4: I gotta start with the video, right, take your MVDA there, shares has been out more than four percent. Yeah, now the world's first five trillion dollar public company. It has to do with their Blackwell chips a big portion of it. If you remember, like there were months ago, President Trump said he'd consider allowing the company to export the downgraded version of them to China. Well, now this is just ahead of that meeting he has with Jijinping. He says, quote, we'll be speaking about blackwells. So it hinted there. And Video also has that GtC event in DC. It announced a few things, like a number of new partnerships with companies like Uber, Palenteer, crowd Strike. It said it's taking a one billion dollar equity stake in Nokia, and CEO Jensen Mung he actually said something interesting. He said, there's no AI. He's not concerned about it because they're AI models. They're powerful enough that customers are.
Speaker 3: Going to pay for them, he says it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, let's listen to the godfather of AI. As you know, Dani's always says exactly, let's talk about fire Serve. Just looking at the volume six thousand percent above what it usually trades at this time of the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy. I mean they tumbled more than forty five percent this morning. And so it's findech company Pfizer. Yeah, so payment processing, think digital banking solutions. They slash their out for the full year three percent decline in revenue, and it's financial solutions segment. It's CEO Mike Lyons even says he knows the performance is not where they want it to be and not where the stakeholders expected to be, and they kind of shook things up. They said, it's overhauling their top leadership committee. So they're promoting their chief operating officer to be co president. They announced a few board changes as well, a few board editions, and the stacks phoned like thirty nine percent this year through tuesday.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's brutal. So I'm just looking at it like a comp here so far that stuck hitting a fifty two week high earlier today, So just tail two yep.
Speaker 4: All right, one more, all right, I gotta hit. Caterpillar CEAT up more than ten percent higher third quarter revenue. The interesting thing is that it really got a boost from its energy and transportation business, more so than the business that makes the heavy duty equipment for construction and mining. And that's because of rising demand for equipment that's needed to fuel AI data centers. So that division their energy and transportation. They provide battery sorce backup generators for industries. It's been Caterpillar's fastest growing segment, so keep an eye on it. As far as tariffs, they did say they expect a record six hundred and fifty million to eight hundred million dollars in twer costs in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: And I feel like we need to give a shout out to Bloomberg News which talked about this about how a Caterpillar is going to get a big boost from this AI tailwind, and it was maybe another way to play the AI story, a less obvious way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't even see that coming. I mean good, I mean it seems like there's a lot of derivative plays on AI these days. Leave Smithea thank you so much. We appreciate that Smitteo does everything for Bloombergo. I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 2: This stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.