Speaker 1: Welcome to our final episode of Busting with the Boys in twenty twenty two. This is a best of series. It's right now. We're a few days away from Christmas. I hope you guys had a very wonderful Christmas. New Year's is coming up, hopefully a few lucky you got to go to a wedding, so you can go ahead and hit that reception, hit that little quick getaway, and I have to pay for shit before we get in everything. We have to shout out our presenting sponsor. Our presenting sponsor will also be back with the Boys. This is massive for twenty twenty three all year because Chevy Loves the Boys. Playoff pictures are starting to emerge. One team has won it all, and that's a Chevy Silverado, a truck with unstoppable grit determination. According to JD Power listening to this Boys, Chevy trucks have earned more New Vehicle Quality awards than any other brand in the world. That is series hardware. That's a full trophy room. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. The Silverado is a strong and dependable as the people who drive them. You and for those uh, for those nerds that wanna they wanna look up and check fact check everything. Go to jdpower dot com Forward Slash Awards to learn more about the Chevy Silver Out Awards and was out.
Speaker 2: Of line for calling them nerds. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's either a nerd. You're either a nerd or you're a hater. And if you're a hater, we're still gonna call you a nerd. Like that's just what it is. Like. Go check the stats, boys, Chevy's running it up out there. Uh but no, this is a It's been an awesome year. We have a massive year coming up in twenty twenty three. We have some big things coming with the Spring Football Tour. I think we're gonna be out at the super Bowl. We're gonna be doing a lot of cool shit. I don't want to put my foot in my mouth and start speaking out of turn. Uh, but it's been a healthy year. We're about to I think it's fair to say, bless you all. Bless you all with clips throughout the entire year since January. So if you're listening to this episode right now, you're a you're either a fucking tier one a ride or die, which I know a lot of you are up a comment. If you're watching right now on YouTube, make sure you're subscribed to the channel, or I would think that you're fairly new and you want to catch up throughout the entirety of the year and listen to some of the clips that you might have missed.
Speaker 2: We had on Heavy Hitters Boys.
Speaker 1: We started off the year with an absolute bang with Pat McAfee. We talked with the Pivot, kJ Wright, Ryan Whitney, Brennan Shaub, Fred Taylor, The Boys, Midland, Mike and Ski, Shane Gillis, KFC and Fidal Bert came on the podcast. Michael Chandler, Chris Long. We always have the Holsome Boys podcast special shout out to to JJ Reddick. He came on, Eric Wood, Taylor, Heineke, Melvin Gordon, Brian Urlack or Greg Olsen, Foster Moreau, Darren Waller, t J. Hockinson, Aaron Rodgers, Bert Kreischer, David Baktiari, Steve Burn, Larry the Cable Guy. Oh I see birthday? Will you making an appearance in there? Shane Gillis, Did I have I said Shane yet? Shane's been on the pot a couple times. Mike Chandler Guiney comes on after every fight to recap the fights with us, Jelly and Earn, Delane Walker, pac Man, Jones, Jared Allen. If there's somebody, they've probably been on the bus. If they haven't been on the bus, they're probably coming on the bus next year. But sit back, Pop up with a nice bottle of Busting with the Boys Bourbon whiskey from whistle Pick. If you don't know, you know now. But any retailer that carries whistle Pick is carrying our bourbon. Go buy you a bottle. Enjoy the holiday, Enjoy the new year. I hope you had a good Christmas. Drink some whiskey, Sit back and enjoy this best of episode from Busting with the Boys. You know something I read about grief actually that I want to share. Grief is really just love. It's all the love you want to give.
Speaker 2: But can't.
Speaker 1: All that love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and that holl apart in your heart, and grief is just love with no place to go. That was something that was, you know, not you know, necessarily comforting, but you like to be able to wrap your brain about around any emotion you're feeling at the time.
Speaker 2: You know, again, I'm just somebody who cleans all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And the church service, everybody was all time. What's crazy is the amount of people that were there that I just had no clue who they were or had never met them, and you just kind of see that the impact that she had on everybody. You don't look at that photo and think, oh, Nebraska is a football factory. You think, what the hell is going on? Why this is why these boys are three and nine? We got that dude spread eagle or we're talking sack on the floor dude. And the photographer there's a photographer there that's taking a picture. I think I was talking about JP, and JP's like yeah, photographer had to say, hey man, this is fire, Like what are we doing? And when that happens, if a photographer needs say hey man, we we ain't doing that, or you need to go tell the coach like hey, we need to pull this scyllie.
Speaker 3: But my question is, how is this any different than your peaky blinders haircut?
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, are we.
Speaker 1: Talking about peaky bines. We're talking about gang stuff, bro, We're talking killing, We're talking mob stuff. We're talking selling liquor and alcohol and dealing with guns, not doing splits.
Speaker 2: And that ball came out number one.
Speaker 1: I was having to try and defeat this block from thirty one the entire way down the field, which is the most exhausting thing on punt team is fighting your block all the way downfield.
Speaker 2: Get off of him. See the ball come on the ground, bro, I am so wide eyed.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, let's go, dude, Like, if I get on this ball, cancel Christmas.
Speaker 2: Did you see your teammate? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I did not you You barely see it. You're thinking, I'm probably gonna get the ball, watching the clip comes out of sight on me and just die right before I get on it. We're down there and I'm like trying to like protect him and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I'm also, hey, hey, let me get that. Hey, let me get the ball. I need this. The last four years, I've learned so much more about football out.
Speaker 4: There during the no Like in games when you go into a four minute, we have like our rules in our head.
Speaker 2: We're in the huddle talking about score. Yeah, that shit was annoying. Real quick about this next two minute coming up? What's the mindset with just much go score, Okay, go score that.
Speaker 5: That's the mindset.
Speaker 4: So my thought was, are we gonna do two minute like we were? Are we going back to regular ball?
Speaker 2: Let me finish? So I'll play a fucking ass on the on the thing. Got my ass, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think that's a big reason why so many guys have been able to come in and know what to do and play fast because he fucking he breaks sh it down at a really good level for players to absorb that and know.
Speaker 1: It whenever you get on the other side of the album that you're making and then you see it for what it is, and then you realize you put way too much pressure on yourself during that time frame. And to me, that's how you that's how I kind of learned and look back, like, man, we took that shit way too seriously, and you can kind of like, all right, you forgive yourself and then move on and know how to approach it the next time.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of what I was alluding to.
Speaker 6: It's okay to put that type of pressure on yourself to get get what needs to be done done to then have the success or the failure. We've all gone through that and look back and say, man, I will put way too much pressure on myself. And then you grew to hear and now the next time you have a little bit of more of a unique perspective, and you're probably still gonna put.
Speaker 7: That age that you were talking about earlier.
Speaker 8: Okay, some things are meant for the skillets, some things are meant for the crock pot yep.
Speaker 2: Exactly what.
Speaker 1: Jonas and Jesus hey boy.
Speaker 6: In all three of our industries, whether it's it's music or athletics in the NFL, or me winning winning fights, losing fights, maybe get into contract, not getting a contract, the ups and downs, losing sponsors, keeping sponsors. It's just you got to understand too that the the journey is the goal sometimes too, like we always get focused on that one goal when really, what if it's just the journey to get there that is going to make you the man and the woman that you are.
Speaker 5: So you're galvanized on the.
Speaker 2: Other end of it.
Speaker 6: You know, you're the man that you become by getting cut signed, cut signed, like all these different things you do, all the different things that we've been through. You know, it's and it's just a part of the journey.
Speaker 8: It's kind of that thing where it's like the stories that you'll be able to tell your daughter about her grandmother will be what immortalizes her, you know, and the cool thing about what we do. And this is the blessing to me. And you have that our generation has that our parents' generation didn't have. We are immortalized through that. My daughter will watch these, she will show my daughter's daughter daughter will show these to her kid many moons after me and Bailey are even gone. It's like, hey, this was your great great great grandfather. This she'll be on YouTube forever. Dog, you know what I mean, somebody some because listen, I've got lost in a lot of stupid YouTube wormholes. I'd give anything for one of them to have been my great grandfather, you know what I'm saying, and kind of see what kind of weird and philosophies he had, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So it's like your mother and podcasts like this and stories like this will be mortalized for your daughter, and that is stuff will carry on forever.
Speaker 2: Dog, And this is it's important and it's a blessing.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: First off, there's got to be a rule with these revs. They got to be in better shape. Like this is not me like coming out res. This is literally me just saying, like in high intensity, why the game is evolving, the way the game is evolving, how fast everything's going. How guys do play more no huddle like a turbo type of thing where you're kind of just muddle hudling the whole time. And the ref has to touch the ball. Now that dude ripped it from all the way back. As soon as he saw a DAK running a QB draw, he should have started coming up the field also, and they probably would have got it off. But the center's also got to look to the line judge to make sure he knows where the line is to back it up and put it down.
Speaker 2: I love that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There should be a test. There should be like a test and.
Speaker 2: Another thing too, like every quarter of the year.
Speaker 1: There should be whether it's a comod there, just like a test and make sure that they're in shape and they can they can handle their job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because those guys have regular jobs jobs. Think they're good dudes. Like I know a lot of these refs third great dudes.
Speaker 1: The NFL can consistently gets like the the athlete evolves bigger, faster, stronger, like we need the same evolution with these referees.
Speaker 9: When game day happened, i think Foxy was with me and maybe Zito was with me, and we were sitting there. I'm like, I'm going off with that fucking pond tune for sure, and I think Cedo was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, like, you know a little bit of uh cause, a little bit of things.
Speaker 9: So I think somebody had heard, you know. She was like, do you want me to go? Ask if it's deep enough? And we're like, yes, that's something I would have never thought of. And while I'm walking to the boat, she's like asking the person as I'm getting close, and then he says, no, it's not deep enough. And then she says, no, it's not deep enough, like to me as I'm getting on the boat, and it was.
Speaker 7: Like, hmm, I think I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm gonna take the change. I think I still gotta go.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the water was not see through. It was a river. I could have died.
Speaker 9: I could have impaled myself, but that would have been fucking like you going out on a football field. Could you imagine if I went out if I went out doing a belly floppings of brass on College, I'll be getting pretty good views.
Speaker 2: That'd get more than Adam cold.
Speaker 10: My I got my teeth chip when I was eleven years old. His name was Travis, and I went up and it was like a cool older white dude in my project. We was in the projects, yeah, and he was like, hey, you want to ride these roller blades and I was like, fuck, yeah, I want to ride roller blades.
Speaker 2: Hold he might have been a pedophile, Yeah, it sounds like it. Hey, kid, you want to write these rolls.
Speaker 10: So Travis gave a roll back rolled down the hill and I was doing good down the hill, but I know how to stopping all that, you know, And I hit a speed bump, went up in the air and the first thing came down was my mouth in it. I remember feeling like the warmth of my teeth hitting the ground. So Travis took his bullshit ass up the hill. I'm just sitting there on the big asses.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm glad and fucked me.
Speaker 4: My ship talking because I don't like I've been told in the field, you're gonna people are gonna shoot me or this that and the other I'm gonna get murdered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shoot me a little weird like like murder. Hey, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna say Maxtonville Jaguars.
Speaker 1: But talk about your legion of Boomiers, dude, I don't even know what specifically we can talk about how you guys should have handled the ball to.
Speaker 11: Marshall lynch Man, I was surrounded by some freaking superstars, and I didn't I didn't even realize like these my boys, like you know Cam, you know, these the homies, like we came in here together. But when you like look at it, like we were like the Beatles saying that, and it's like when we stepped on the field, it's like you could like low key see like guys like intimidated to play against this guys new Like yeah, don't.
Speaker 5: They don't stand a chance.
Speaker 11: And I was just surrounded by greatness, just surrounded by greatness, and we just kicked ass for a solid five years.
Speaker 2: It's like doing the other night.
Speaker 4: Oh so my daughter, my oldest daughter, Win Rebel. She's, uh, we're trying to potty train and win Rebel, dude, and she's like she goes to the bathroom, she can wipe she can do all the things she needs to do, but like at night time, she got to wear the pull up, and the pull up is where she has a tough time. And every morning we wake up, I'm like, hey, did you potty in your diaper? She says, yeah, little sisters like this, Yeah, but I'm a kid and that happens.
Speaker 2: Just like that says it exactly like that.
Speaker 4: And so I was talking to her the other night as me and her mom were trying to put her to sleep, and I go, I go, hey, like, do your best not to.
Speaker 2: Not to pee in your diaper?
Speaker 4: And she's like why, And then for whatever reason she brought up like Santa. I was like, no, you're not gonna be in the Nihilist if you don't if you can't pin your diaper, Like that's not that's.
Speaker 2: Not how we roll, you know, we're not.
Speaker 4: We don't rule with an iron fist type of mentality in the one household, like you're on the Natilist if you pissed your bed, Like who gives a ship?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: I still do it sometimes when I've had too many whistle pigs. So I call I call Will dude, and I'm like, hey.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? This, oh, you know, just a Whole Foods. And I'm like, all right, hey to myself, dude, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was in the cheese section garant, and JP know how I am like getting those blocks of cheese.
Speaker 2: I'm like trying to find the rights because the householding part of this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah that yeah, And I'm looking around at all the different cheeses. Taylor calls out here, you know the Halloween theme song come up? That's Taylor's ring tone answer. He's like, hey, what are you doing? I was like, you know, I'm at full yo. You know, I'm at Whole Foods just doing it.
Speaker 2: He goes say, I'm gonna call you back in two minutes.
Speaker 1: I need you to be Santa Claus for when I was like, hang on what, he goes, I need you to be Santa.
Speaker 4: That's not what happened. You go, you go okay, and I go, hey, here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: This is where Will's brain turned off. I go, still looking, I'm gay.
Speaker 2: This is where Will's brain.
Speaker 4: Just completely turns off. He goes, I go, hey, can you be Santa? He goes uh huh and then goes done with the brain part. And this is now looking at his cheeses. And I said, hey, don't make this about naughty list or nice list, like, just encourage the trial.
Speaker 2: Get a little faster than that. Come on, you remember now, yeah, I mean the tone of my voice. I can't remember what I said it like. You know, hey, let's not make this about the naughty and nice I.
Speaker 4: Said, don't make it about the naughty art Well, fus the way I talk, don't make it about the naughty your nice list, Like, just talk to her and give her words of encouragement so she doesn't pee in her diaper as she goes asleep.
Speaker 2: And yeah, this is looking for the cheeses.
Speaker 4: And he goes, yeah, huh, all right cool, yeah, so all right, hang up. Change it from will compon to my phone to Santa. I win, I'm about to call him. She goes, call who I'm calling Santa? So I I call Santa on my phone and Santa picks up. Santa also decides not to change one in flex of their voice at all.
Speaker 2: It's just the voice who wins around all of the time.
Speaker 1: He win with ups doune he hello, and we goes hello.
Speaker 2: You goes literally without fucking changes voice. He goes, do you know who this is?
Speaker 4: And When's like Santa, and she's like, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And I look at Tailor.
Speaker 4: I kind of get I look at Tailor like I'm the fucking guy of the year, like I just I'm I'm like, I'm giving her an eye, shoulders shruggle, like I fucking did this before Talor can even crack a smile or frown. Will goes, here, you're having trouble on the potty, which is not what we talked about. It is about in bed, and he goes. She He goes, I've been looking over you. Gotta relax, you gotta relax, dude. Literally the first fucking thing he says is heard you having trouble on the potty, no happiness in his voice, heard you having trouble on the party. Well, I've been looking over my list over here, and you you wouldn't want to be on the naughty list, would you? And I look at like, without saying it a loud.
Speaker 2: Goes, what the fuck is he doing? I moused that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I go we discussed this, and he goes.
Speaker 2: He goes like, hey, what the fuck is he doing?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 4: I think I got so much faith and Will. I know he's gonna write that he's gonna fix that issue, so you fucking I now, and I've shooshed my wife. I've shushed my wife to stop stop listening and stop judging Will and knowing that he's gonna bring this around full circle and be like yeah, and I have to listen to Will for the.
Speaker 2: Next four minutes.
Speaker 4: Tell when how if she doesn't get it together, basically, she's gonna be on the naughty list, like without changing his voice, he knows. He goes, uh, hey, when, and by this point, When's kind of like fucking done listening to stand as an asshole. Now she he goes, hey, hey, when real good? When he goes, yeah, promise, promise me You're not gonna be in the bed anymore, and it's quiet for anything, and goes promise me, promise me, promise me, would startled her.
Speaker 2: He was quiet for seven seconds, which is so long.
Speaker 4: Promised me not gonna be in the bed anymore, promised me before what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck, dude, prom yourself? Okay, okay, He.
Speaker 4: Fucking hangs up.
Speaker 2: She fressus the button like I'm done talking to Santa.
Speaker 4: Now you'll get in the red button and look at my wife ago, I'll let you fix that.
Speaker 2: Just even walk downstairs. Way from thinking I'm the best dad ever to who I might have fucked up my kid?
Speaker 4: That might have been a core moment. She's like, would you stop believing in Santa? At the minute he was being an asshole to me, that's the minute I focus.
Speaker 2: I believe again Santa.
Speaker 1: I said, all right, I'll see you next year at Christmas. We get on the phone, and in my head, I'm thinking, oh my god, dude, I'm sweating just body.
Speaker 2: That he fucking probably got the photos. You know what, I will take that shadder, Yeah, I will take that expensive.
Speaker 7: But over here, I.
Speaker 1: Did a couple of things over here and goes bro Bro that couldn't have gone. And I'm thinking he's gonna say any better. He goes any worse.
Speaker 2: And we just started laughing, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like I didn't catch any of the words I said, not to mention the naughtier nice list, I said, shit, I.
Speaker 4: Missed that part. It was the only fucking part. It was the part bro here.
Speaker 2: An opportunity to be Santa. He was stoked. You want to know what's script? What's up?
Speaker 1: Because I because we were all in a group laughing. I'm sending voice messages. I'm just doing circles around whole food. It's like crying, laughing, not getting anything off the shelves. I'm just doing lap after lap, and I did feel really bad about it, And the whole way home, I'm thinking about how I'm I'm telling gonna tell Charles the story and I pretty much pretend to be Santa. If I got another opportunity at this thing, I'm like, man, how could I have done this? And I'm like doing it all on the way home. That's pretty good now, But do you think what's the first you would do? Maybe change the sound of your voice. Oh yeah, talk to me as Santa. Let me sell your lap.
Speaker 2: Hi, hang on a second.
Speaker 7: You gotta be your best. Say all right, this is for my daughter.
Speaker 2: Ho ho ho Hello, Win, Do you know who this is?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, hang on ho ho hi Win. This is Santa Claus. We're on the phone. But I guess you're sitting on my lap. Oh yeah, that's the ball now, okay, Hi, Win.
Speaker 7: Fucking out of you.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, that's terrible.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, all that hurt, that sweaty boy, you know, but you know, give your dude, So Rudolph get off the couch.
Speaker 2: You know how Rudolph gets when he doesn't plays rendeer games. Just kind of talked to her. Yeah, I guess so, yeah, did you really? Yeah, that's so funny, dude, Oh so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: Gosh, Oh you did it. I mean I didn't really do it all. I did it poorly, but you got it done.
Speaker 1: I got it done at the drop of a head, you know what I mean, Like I didn't have any time to prepare. You call me in the middle of like trying to decide something. You know how my brain is. I can't focus on one thing at a time. Yeah, you gotta open that mouth, dude. Ingest it all.
Speaker 4: As far as like a camaraderie guy, like a locker room guy, there's no one better I've ever met in my life who gets gets along with everybody, even if he doesn't know somebody or he knows he's met them before. He's like, what's up, dude, good to see you, and like dap them up and like you can just tell that person's like, yeah, well loves me. It's like, well doesn't well doesn't even know I know you at all.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you talking about? I'm commenting you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got to like, I don't give a fuck about the person. No, you care about people. But it's like you when you come in with the energy, it's not like you're think that special.
Speaker 2: He's lying to you right now. He outside. I went to shake his hand, he goes, not get in here, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck, I love will Compton. It all changed when his team change, before when he hugged me at the littlest fucking guys.
Speaker 13: White ships are one of those numbers right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, christ yeah, those things.
Speaker 14: Are thirty k They look great though, fifteen Jesus. I get over there and there's a driver. There's a driver for all the imports can't.
Speaker 15: Drive over there.
Speaker 2: Why can't you drive over there.
Speaker 14: Because like it's Russia, like they'll fucking take you, and it's just there's no chance an import can drive over there. Every team has a driver for the imports. And so this guy's driving. This guy's driving us to the second day, and all of a sudden, the cops are behind this. I'm like, oh fucked, and the cops we get pulled over. The guy pulls over Vadim. I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: I have a picture.
Speaker 14: I'm in the hawked up with Vadim. He's my boy. Haven't spoken to.
Speaker 15: Him since I left.
Speaker 2: So the cop walks up to the.
Speaker 14: Window and he puts down the window like this far and Verdiem just takes a bunch of cash, bunch of rubles and just hands it out the window and that like marbles cash and hands it to the cop and he says, bla la la it leaves.
Speaker 4: Get the fuck out of here, dude.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us about the Russian gas and the vitamins?
Speaker 14: The Russian gas is nuts. I played a game, so Russian gases I remember here in business before before.
Speaker 2: The game is retitation.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 14: So the guys that I was playing with, the Russian guys before the game, like after warm ups, I'm talking like ten minutes for a puck chop, they'd go in and all of them would be.
Speaker 2: On an IV and I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 14: And the guys that you try, you try, you try, you try, you feel strong, you feel strong.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 14: And finally we played a game and the team was good and I was like, all right, fuck this like this is my probably my last year playing hockey. And I went in and after warms, I got this ivy and I got on the ice.
Speaker 16: I was like, oh my god, I am flying.
Speaker 14: I'm talking, I'm talking on my I'm gonna play in the NHL again.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 14: Over next day we'd practice and I was like, wait a minute, I suck again.
Speaker 2: What the hell was that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I asked me to come out with me, I said. I was like, hey, you're about to have a kid.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't even have your number, and this is like, this is the first moment we've met.
Speaker 2: Right, we would have known you were sure we had all been together, and I didn't know you were there.
Speaker 4: We got out, went out and got pretty rowdy, and you know, as the game was in, I'm like, well, let's go out.
Speaker 5: Let's go June.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a baby and you're not gonna be able to go out.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh that's tough.
Speaker 7: It's hard.
Speaker 13: Hard.
Speaker 2: What are you to say to that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I had been days drinking all day long, and I knew what it was like. I knew when we went out, the fun the peak of the night was at Nissan Stadium for US. Yeah, we were so rowdy, we were yelling. I was already losing my voice. I knew if I went out, we were gonna be staying there and it was gonna be like two am.
Speaker 5: And it's like, you don't have to explain, brother, you don't have to bro.
Speaker 7: I went home. I wanted to go home.
Speaker 2: You're right, what an honor? Though, Hey, I'll tell you what we'll have what a fucking honor. And will touch on this for a second, but it's so different the way he is in the building and the way he is out of the building. Because when you when he first got to the.
Speaker 4: Titans, everybody always always got a lippering sucking on a babe.
Speaker 2: He walked by his car Mars console.
Speaker 4: Needs to be the yeah, yeah, this photo we took that on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I was like, very what's up. You're trying to sign me for a year ten? What are we trying to do?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 1: That's who kick slides in from him. Punt says, it's like, hey, drag hand, drag hand and so.
Speaker 2: But like in the building, he kills Will.
Speaker 4: When Will was on the team verbally assaults that poor man, and then outside the building there, I think Ribel is like Will's his favorite player's ever coached. So I come back on the beach and I look at my buddy, brown, brown my head, you gotta try this. Go walk to the bar like you're gonna go go get another do sekis and this grossing cup to you and grab you by the penis. So I'm talking him into it, and the same thing happens.
Speaker 5: Walks up.
Speaker 4: She comes out of the alley way and grabs him just the same way. But he's immediately like, no, I'm good, I'm all set. She reaches into his pocket, pulls out of all his money. He's like, what the fuck give me my fucking money, starts yelling at the girl, and she darts back into her little alley way that goes out to the main street. Chases after this broad and I drink it. I chase after the guy.
Speaker 5: I get to the.
Speaker 4: Alleyway and it's like, literally like a high school fight scene is about to go down, Like these two were like kind of squaring off with each other, this girl and my buddy, and he's like in her face about the eighty dollars. Some dude named beato. He's about five to two tall, about five four round. He's like, hey, what are you guys doing here? And he's like, this bitch stole my money. And he looks at her and he goes bitch, and he goes, yeah, this girl stole my money. And it was buddy, that's not a girl, that's a guy.
Speaker 2: And he pulls up the sird.
Speaker 4: On this jack a lanyard woman and she's got a bulge bigger than mine.
Speaker 2: It's not a smile.
Speaker 16: Really.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: When I first met him, my old whenever we would say a picture, you do like this, Yeah we're talking about photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't laugh my ass off.
Speaker 7: Oh what.
Speaker 2: Happened on every goddamn show?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah they're fake? Oh yeah, look at that, Oh look at those things. It totally changed him. It changed him as a person.
Speaker 2: It changed he always dying to do it. Yeah, it was always something I kind of wanted to do.
Speaker 1: And then when I came to Tennessee and I was in like a a new place, on a new team, you know, a new team knew me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I.
Speaker 1: Ended up getting them, and everybody would try and like do the whole like, hey, it's your stitch man, like, it's part of your personality.
Speaker 2: You can't change that, and.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares y and Z. But now it's a little different. Now you look back at it and you're like, oh fuck, his mouth was.
Speaker 17: Fucked up, like he has his little friend had his fifth birthday party, and it's like, dude, for my fifth birthday party, I got a fucking cupcake my.
Speaker 5: Dad, let me watch your cartoon. Yeah this party, dude, it's not real.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 17: They had a fucking chocolate fountain that was made out of the kid. You know what I'm saying, Like this, David was doing magic, David's doing Medlion and David blains.
Speaker 2: But how defeated was David Blaine like making it buddies that hats? Like what the intentional?
Speaker 5: I was like, I went up to all the what's up dude?
Speaker 17: You know, like because the kids are playing with their fucking legos, they don't give a funk about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they're in the greatness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah it's magic, but yeah, yeah, but still it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, people who pay hey, that was a tough deal. You're right, Hey, that was a man.
Speaker 5: That's a ma.
Speaker 2: People who pay you a top dollar for birthday parties. It's pretty uh oh sh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They were like that, Yeah, Cupcake, that's.
Speaker 17: I'm not trying to one up you guys. I want to say it's my idea, it's your guys' business model. But eight years ago I did fly to o'house State during their Bring training camp and have Urban meyra on.
Speaker 5: So I was really close to Erban Meyer.
Speaker 12: You know, it's a tough play though, looking it didn't go well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Urban Myers, I mean, looks happened to him. That's a tough one.
Speaker 5: Realized.
Speaker 4: I was with cancel culture today.
Speaker 17: The guy can't have a few drinks and grabbing you guys.
Speaker 2: Are running anyway, say I'm gonna wint up you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're taking that to bring up Burbon Mayer. We got to pull you back down and pull you back down now.
Speaker 17: Didn't go great because I was making fun of for being a white cornerback in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he was not taking the jokes well. And the sixth one very rough.
Speaker 5: In the sixties.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like a only white guy party, right.
Speaker 5: I told him, I was said, you know, you wouldn't play it was today.
Speaker 13: No it wasn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't like laughing with you or nothing. No, no, no, he didn't. He was like, sure, uh, and then we'll just get past them. It's gotta be a tough interview. He's got for me. What it seems like monster ego.
Speaker 18: Back in the day, it was elastic sports. They used to get the top guys come down and film their games. And if you made scholastic sports like you were, you know, big big stuff. They called my coach the day of the game and say they weren't gonna make broke my heart. Yeah, but I decided to go out and drink as many forties as I can for the game. And then I'm in Florida. So we didn't have forty ounce. We have just thirty two out courts, this is what they called them. So I had to drink three of them in order to be two forties. Coach said, hey, no, they canceled, something happened with their travel arrangements. They're not gonna come. I was like, all right, fuck it, I'll see you guys when it's time to check in. I made it to the campus after three forties, got dressed, lined it up. I had three hundred and fifty yards on like fifteen carries, five touchdowns. Oh my god, it's central. I'll never forget the school man. They were pretty dope, you know. They were like five a word three A best game ever. I started to drinking some more fucking forties the next No doubts.
Speaker 1: So I heard you correct me if I'm wrong. But I heard that Georgia left the duffle bag of thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I heard it was fifty fifty thousand. I heard it was either way.
Speaker 1: You can correct us, but they left you a duffle bag to sign with them over Florida.
Speaker 2: You ended up choosing Florida and kept the double bag.
Speaker 16: It wasn't a Duffel bag, but it was.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 18: It was a gang cash man. And uh, hey, thirty or fifty it was up there, it was. It was it was zero closer, it was closer to fifty.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 16: And those are the days, man, It was the days.
Speaker 18: I would just go over to this guy's place and say, hey, I'm I'm in West Palm.
Speaker 16: I'm visiting my mom. I'll come by my place.
Speaker 18: Two thousand and fifteen, three grand every time I went over, and I went over three fourth.
Speaker 4: Parting with Snoop dog would be all time. You would be so high, Yeah, regardless of whether you wanted to or not. Right, Yeah, second hand, just second hand, just a stone out of your mind. You think it'd be harder to smoke with Snoop DOGG or Willie Nelson? Willie Nelson, you think it'd be harder, Well, elaborate, why do you think?
Speaker 20: I think there was a story that came out of Willian Nelson's smoking. It was like Snoop and whizz Alifa under the bus.
Speaker 5: No ship, Yeah, under the bus. There you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think Toby Keith wrote a song about He'll never smoke We with Willy Nelson again.
Speaker 20: Yeah, he was like that. I don't know, it's what I heard. I think I heard that rip. Maybe it was maybe it was flipped, but I'm pretty sure it was Willie Nelson.
Speaker 4: And you had the unanimous thaying saying you got you were seeing ghosts out there, right, ghosts.
Speaker 2: Ghost Hey that's a tough meme.
Speaker 20: Yeah it is. No, it's a it's a tough thing to handle, you know, to this day.
Speaker 4: So when all that, when all that stuff cycling, what do you what are you thinking about that?
Speaker 20: It's It's interesting because like in our room, in a quarterback room, we would see guys kind of like in the pocket. You know, you have some quarterbacks flinch a little bit. We would say, all, they're seeing ghosts out there, and so like said that to my coach at the time, you know, when we were down forty to nothing, yecause I was just pissed and didn't know what to say, to be honest, and it happened and they they got it on live TV.
Speaker 4: So you think that were you miked up? Oh you fucked up? Yeah, that's on you. I was hoping it'd be like a coach or something like that, but you you sold yourself out.
Speaker 20: No, it's for sure on me. I'll take that one of the grave. I'll take that one to the grave, no doubt.
Speaker 2: But hey, listen, everyone has bad games.
Speaker 20: That was the worst game by far that I've ever played in my life, and I own up to it.
Speaker 4: Ran ranked the best shit talkers. I think the first thing that comes off without my head is Jalen Ramsey. Yeah, yeah, Jalen is that he just the thing that makes an art of shit talking is a lot of guys talk shit in the first quarter it's when the second, third, and fourth quarter. If you're still talking in the fourth quarter, won your conditioning is phenomenal, Like you can run and go all day. I think Jalen would probably be number one. A sleeper to me is Trey Hendrickson, the d n from the Bengals. Yeah, white boy. I played him when he was at the Saints, and he got it like a sack and a half on me. Had a tough game in the beginning of the game we're playing in the playoffs, and he got in his face a little bit and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, remember what happened last time? You remember what happened last time. I'm like, damn, this dude keeps receipts now.
Speaker 21: When I think about Mike Stud, like, I literally grimace.
Speaker 2: I grimace because the legend of Mike Stud's pretty big.
Speaker 21: Like it worked, you know what I mean, And I'm thankful. I don't regret it at all, because I actually don't know if it would have stuck if it didn't have Like a it's just obnoxious, Like you know what I mean, when you look like I do, like my white kid bit baseball player, but I don't look like most artists in a sense, where it's just kind of feel coming from Duke just like so easy to dislike, you know, and I totally get why a lot of people kind.
Speaker 5: Of felt like fuck this guy y.
Speaker 21: From Duke, Like you're already in fucking bitches and drinking bud.
Speaker 5: Lights like this guy.
Speaker 21: You know understand, I understand, but like I look back at it, I'm just like, man, that was exactly who I was, you know, like, just like this is who I am now, And that's why I couldn't be Mike Study anymore, because it wasn't real anymore, you know, Like it's the same notion to be honest, Like if you said, hey, like you're gonna have a real music career, I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Have picked Mike Stud.
Speaker 21: If I'm an independent artist, I have to hop in bed and do business with the record label to put those songs out.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm willing to, you know, I'm willing to.
Speaker 21: But these record labels have huge rosters with huge schedules, and posts their biggest cash cow. They're working on his album. What's good is I have the only reason this even happened is because we're buddies. So Post has a strong enough voice to say fuck it. We're doing this so that that's what I'm that's really what I'm going to need for it to see the light of day. And if it doesn't come out, you guys know Post didn't do that, So go, you know it's Post.
Speaker 2: We'll have him out. I'll call him right after this.
Speaker 21: But no, man, he's like the best guy ever. He was a neighbor of mine in Los Angeles. I mean, we spent so much fucking time together and it was just had a had a great experience and then we made some a lot of great songs together. You know, a handful of great songs together. So to answer your question, it's kind of up in the it's up in the air.
Speaker 5: It's all on Post. Yeah, it's all on Post.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 16: You've been in three fights.
Speaker 2: Me and Taylor.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, why you.
Speaker 7: Wait? Meet you three and oh one.
Speaker 4: I gave him spans one day for his birthday. That was when we first got on the bus. When I put you over that couch, I put you over that couch. Yeah, I was real bad. Give thirty full Spanktan. We wrestled one time. Yeah, I slept on you.
Speaker 2: You tossed my ass. There's no question about it. What fucking tossed me. He's from Bonce here, Missourian.
Speaker 7: That's all they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what happened after that? Right after you tossed me, you got really mad. He got real serious. I tossed him, and I'm kind of.
Speaker 1: Laughing because I got his ass, and his wife in the background goes, oh, Ship, no, he.
Speaker 2: Like on the ground. He starts trying to like choke me, and Ship like, hey, fucking.
Speaker 7: Man, yeah he was.
Speaker 2: That's one way to fucking say the way I went. I'm not gonna argue. I think this is what the show to do. But the second time was in Miami with Boss. Was there? Boss? You saw what happened? Yeah, we got a video, Buddy, I don't know if you want to go to this what happened? So they asked you to go. They asked you to go on stage.
Speaker 4: This is the main stage that sn like the real life Modelogue party.
Speaker 22: Holy that was bad as that was scary. I bet it was empty. The room's empty. So you go up there by yourself and how many people are like eight eight people at a table watching.
Speaker 2: And correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: But I've been told that when you go out there, it's like a known thing that they're not gonna laugh at anything you say.
Speaker 5: That's what I was told.
Speaker 22: And then the first joke they laughed and I was like, oh shit, this is great.
Speaker 2: I'm killing it right now.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 22: I got done, and that like within a couple of days, they're like, we're hiring you. And then a couple days later they're like, we want you to not be a writer. We want you on the cast this year, which started in like two weeks.
Speaker 5: Oh no, shit, It's like, Yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 22: It was like the first time I was able to like call my parents and be like, shit's do you know what this is?
Speaker 5: Like Normally it's like, oh, I'm going on the road.
Speaker 15: They're like, who cares?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 22: Finally I was like snl. The American parents would yeah, yeah, like you're a loser.
Speaker 2: But that shit really pissed me off.
Speaker 1: And then I'm driving and I go to take a left to come to the bus and a motherfucker, bro, I don't understand how people don't get get out in the middle a little bit to turn left when the light's couldna turned red.
Speaker 2: That is the most annoying shit they say behind the line and then it turns red and they don't even go it's.
Speaker 1: Yellow and fucking they could have went bro and they just sit there.
Speaker 2: I was so fucking mad. I gave a hunk.
Speaker 1: And then you know how you do one of the things where you're not gonna do nothing, but you're staring, and then when you drive next to him, you drive by, you kind of do one.
Speaker 2: Of those fucking like yeah, I'll look, I'll stare you.
Speaker 1: Down, motherfucker. Yeah, bitch, and then turn left into the bus.
Speaker 16: Holy shit, dude, you're unhinged hinge.
Speaker 1: And then oh, oh no, he got the unloading truck. Dude, our parking lot is like, if you have an unloading truck, fucking bring it in our parking lot and just use up all of our fucking spaces because.
Speaker 5: Never see them as mad you don't like this.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even park in our parking lot.
Speaker 16: Do you have a get a gun?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 23: And then that first night, that night I had sex, I fucked it up so bad that it changed me for the rest of my life. Get to seventeen years old and I'm like, I am chomping at the bitch. You get a girlfriend. I knew shit had sex before so I'm like, cool, right. So we get a Caseinnati light pet cemetery and two condoms. We watched the pet cemetery and then my check's like, hey, I want to go into the bedroom and I'm like, it's happening. Drop my pants, the knees. I under the condom and I've never seen a condom before, and I'm like okay. So I unrolled it all the way and I'm like, that's a lot bigger than I thought. Need roll it back four inches. I'm like, there we go. That'll suit it.
Speaker 2: I go to slide it over and as I push it down, it inflates.
Speaker 5: I no joke.
Speaker 23: I'm trying to squeeze the air out of it and it's going m So.
Speaker 7: I go back out to Hartley. I'm like, I need that other condom.
Speaker 23: I go back in. I put the condom on. I remember putting it on felt good. I get on top of her, I'm in pull out.
Speaker 2: And it's over. I come done.
Speaker 23: I'm done, and she looks at me and goes, are you gonna put it in? I look down my diss between her but cheek in the bed. I didn't even fuck her. Lost my virginity to a mattress.
Speaker 2: But it goes the.
Speaker 4: Opposite way too. I was at Zanny's last night and this little dude I was there. We're at a tank opposite Gay for Democracy, and I was like, Yeah, that shirt's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It works perfect because.
Speaker 4: I'm gay and he fucking he was like shream people in and out. And I see his little tiny hand kind of come out the door and like wave me over.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the land. I'm like, damn, I bet looks so big in that little hand.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Massive massive in those the lands.
Speaker 4: But it kind of goes with everyone, and everyone's bodies are just totally different.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Do you remember do you remember.
Speaker 23: The first time you found out boys not all boys had the same size dicks? Remember the best I cannot came out wrong.
Speaker 13: Do you remember the first time.
Speaker 23: You went into a locker room everyone was naked and you were like and you were like, well, hang on, we don't have the same size dicks. And you were like, I remember one dude had a hog and I knew him and he was my size and my age changed your life just was like, oh, I'm not taking my pants off in here. How often in anyone's day thinking right now, no, sports can't talk about sports right now. How often do you go sit in your couch go fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: Never never never, they never.
Speaker 23: You get your even when your wife tells you you're pregnant, it's not that energy of when gave Davis course a touchdown, like it's just like, oh quote it's ribbing a baby. But how often do you get to go fuck God, damn it, go go go like that energy? You get that when you're a fucking fan, when you're a fucking fan and.
Speaker 4: He's telling me will he's selling me, dude.
Speaker 1: My favorite side, just period in life is baked beans. It is my favorite side of all time. Oh really, yes, dude, good baked beans. You can't beat them. Okay, I'm talking. You lay out a nice cooking what is it like cook wear glass? What is that called a dish?
Speaker 2: A cooking dish.
Speaker 1: You throw in a couple of cans of big beans, lay over top, bacon strips. You cut rings of peppers, place them over top, Slice a couple of onions, place them over top, brown sugar, ketchup, oh more bacon, and you set that thing in for a good two to three hours and bro, those are the greatest baked beans that you can have. But anyway, your mother's.
Speaker 4: Day, Yeah, Mother's Day was dope, dude. Welcome in the morning. Pancakes, pancakes for the squad. Here's the deal. Your boy doesn't know how to make pancakes. So Tailor got up and made pancakes for the squad. It was kind of city dude, because I might head him like breakfast in bed and like her first Mother's Day, I made her eggs, bended eggs with some like that little sauce to hollandaise sauce, like made it scratch, went to the store the day before, like made a whole entire plan. And I realized, like I'm a terrible cook, Like she's just doing this because she loves me. And so I got the pancake and I talked to Jason. I'm like, Jason, make me some bash me up some shit so I can just pour it in legit bye. By the way, once I saw Tailor making the pancakes, that's just easiest fuck to make. Oh yeah, I'm not a light and holding in front of me is going to turn left now, I think to myself. When I get out there, bro, I think to myself, Oh, his front tires, his or her front tires are ahead of like the median area right where they have now access to go once the light is yellow, like they've already determined they live. They've they've made their They said, I'm moving, I'm going left for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what do I do. I sit there and I smile like people are fucking learning.
Speaker 4: People are watching like maybe I'll get to go with yes, but god damn it, will that light turns yellow and I start creeping forward a little bit and they don't fucking move. Now I see them in the in the back of their mirror, and they're kind of like they realized they made a mistake, and they I see their heads.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I see their heads turn back at me. You know what I did? Will I fucking moved forward? And I shake my hand like this.
Speaker 4: Nope, these people are turning left and they have to turn left, bubbling right and around this car. That's how much in the media this car was and that person sat there and looked like a fucking idiot good for ninety seconds, which is a really long time.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I don't train it a ton, but and it was more of a distance. It was more of a distance finder. But I feel like I remember the kick though a lot of times you don't remember the knockouts.
Speaker 2: You don't remember you.
Speaker 24: Just like I got to see it on replay, but I remember standing in front of I remember him circling this way, and I was like, let's see what happens, and I just and there is no let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: Gingerly with me.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, let's see what as hard as I could, and uh, yeah, I did it. Just landed there and put them on the ground. I thought you killed them. And when he when that first round, when you caught you the stumber like no.
Speaker 18: No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: You know hey, it was legit like a like straight up fans like yelling at the TV screen, yeah with the baby, don't.
Speaker 2: Wait the baby.
Speaker 4: But you know, we're watching a boy fight, yeah, watching the boy fight, And it was legitimately like we were in there with you.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 2: When NF turned on, Oh.
Speaker 4: Ain't that something that I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But but just like what you're talking about there too.
Speaker 24: You can get that, like you said, you can get that with both me fighting for the title. The boys of course, like my closest dudes, but also the people who are just are fans of me. They're gonna feel that in a title fight, and they're definitely gonna feel it in a counterfight.
Speaker 5: So it's it's.
Speaker 1: Almost you're very polished, you're very good. I'm gonna put you back in the box. Visual personal Mike Chandler, which of those fights would you rather have? I want the title, So you if you got to your pick your next fight to be the title fight.
Speaker 2: I want Connor.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because it used to be like, hey, you got a little speck in there, yourass is gone.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Will, that was rude and not being I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Now I'm starting to get my bag.
Speaker 15: I've heard you make comments about your piece before.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not the best. I mean, here's the deal. My like my penis. All jokes aside my penis six minutes and thirty eight seconds that we're talking about Tyler's day.
Speaker 4: I like to think we're right on par with our podcast. This is the trajector usually goes up. My penis is not big by any means.
Speaker 6: Is it.
Speaker 2: I don't look at it. I go, yeah, you know, I don't fucking yeah.
Speaker 4: But I will say that it's super approachable, it's very handsome.
Speaker 1: So we were in COVID, so we're at home every day all day long, upland night playing risk.
Speaker 2: So boy, we would laugh about it and take.
Speaker 1: Sometimes like I take an edible and then I'm setting a photo when I'm in the yes night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm taking a few edible.
Speaker 25: I might hire a guy to be with me when I'm so whenever the new CBA or the nanogram levels went up, I remember ordering on Amazon just all a lot of drug tests so I could figure.
Speaker 1: Out how many, how many days in a row I could go without it being in my.
Speaker 2: System, and then how long I took it for to exit my system.
Speaker 1: So that way I know, like when I'm like earlier, I'm like, oh, I'd pass the test because in my head, like I did the science.
Speaker 2: During COVID, we were when we were trapped. Man was hey, he was playing chess. Sounds like Lebron talking about his game winning shot. I've already taken this shot, like I've done this. We get another buck, I'm like, oh, this is just my drug test. He said, are you still doing that experiment?
Speaker 1: And I'm like yes, you would ask your fans to pre cancel you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to hear about that.
Speaker 26: So I don't know if you guys, I assume you know enough about my music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 26: Mike, we put out an album with these song titles and these lyrics, I'm gonna get canceled. Let's just give them a fucking shot. Let's let's beat them to the punch. Cancel Wheeler dot com. We'll give you the album for free, burner on social media. Let's get out in front of it. Because these people don't give a fuck what's actually on the record, you know, So let's just give them a chance to cancel me.
Speaker 2: Without hearing it.
Speaker 26: You can pre order an album one to people to pre cancel me, like, canceled me before they even hear it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to prove my point that.
Speaker 2: They don't give a fuck about them. How did it?
Speaker 5: Do we killed it?
Speaker 2: I love that, you know?
Speaker 26: I got pre canceled, canceled before I open my fucking mouth. What's it like going in the checking all the fucking NFL schlongs they got in there?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, like, is it some mean real deal? Do Walt power.
Speaker 26: Tools going on America and like piece of ship, do you try to cover it up?
Speaker 2: No, stand next to the lines.
Speaker 4: The lineman they got, yeah, they got the gut more body fat, you have the more than dick goes. I think it's like every ten pounds overweight you were, you lose half an inch. I think that's a real fact. We might have to google that. Do you shower with your team after performances?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We should.
Speaker 26: The band all showers and compares dicks, you know, Yeah, no we don't.
Speaker 2: Who have you seen that? You've you've been impressed with you Now you're putting me on this my head.
Speaker 26: That's why so far I dig this podcast because I can't remember the last interview where they're like, tell me the most impressive dick you've seen?
Speaker 2: You know, they didn't ask me that. Don't see them art.
Speaker 4: Speaking of seasons, dude, it's summer, boys, and I don't want to think anyone sho shout out up for shore the week, but I feel like we always need to maybe.
Speaker 2: Have a moment of silence for summer. I felt nice, dude, It's nice, dude.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't wait, dude.
Speaker 4: See, here's the difference between men and women when it comes to summertime. When summertime hits, men, think of one thing, I'm gonna get a fire tane dud. Previews are low key underrated in the movie. I think I don't underrated at all. I think I needed that one. If you miss previews, he's kind of like, it ruins your movie. Really, Yeah, because you want to know, because you always want to have that side twenty second furious.
Speaker 7: I see that.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: You know, look, you want to forget what you're going what you're going there to watch? Yes, bro, you know what we need to do for real top golfers.
Speaker 4: It's not very expensive at all to rent out a theater, and when they could be like the six of us, you're learning there, Hey, Halloween ends comes out.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. It piss you off when.
Speaker 1: You're like on your way to the movie and you're like late and and somebody's like, Yo, we're gonna make it by the movie. What are you stressing about? It's like, Yo, yeah, I'm not fucking rolling with this motherfucker. Dude.
Speaker 2: No, if you don't fuck with the previous, it's like, Yo, you're not really a moviegoer.
Speaker 1: You were one of the most hated players in college basketball like history, like obviously Duke as well, but like it just in college basketball in general. There were times where you talked about quitting. Is it true that you've changed your number at times? Like your cell phone number?
Speaker 27: Oh my god, so yeah, I mean my my sophomore year, I've probably changed it ten or fifteen times. There were so many nights that year where I don't know who was the culprit who from It was somebody from Duke that had a friend at another school that would pass along my number, and you know, it was U and C fans mostly and Maryland fans mostly, and back then I had the Nokia, you know, and so like, I don't know if you could do this maybe in like the upgraded model my junior and senior year, but early on, like you couldn't, like the sake, get an alarm and simultaneously have it on silent, So I would just get calls all night long, like thirty forty calls, you know, as soon as like the number shows up at a Maryland party or at a Maryland bar, like my shit's blown up, over and over and over again. I would wake up at like two pm in the afternoon, I'd start chugging beers. I'd have a burrito party through the night, wake up at two pm. I'd do that for two straight weeks. No one knew where I was. I told my parents I was in summer school. I told Duke I was back home finishing my incomplete. One day, I get a fucking rap rap rap at noon the door of the apartment and it's Coach Collins and Coach Wojo.
Speaker 16: By the way, I have.
Speaker 27: One outfit blue Abercrombie shirt and Abercrombie cargoes.
Speaker 2: It was the time.
Speaker 5: It was the time.
Speaker 27: Probably I'm twenty five, I'm fat as fuck. I hadn't shaved in like three weeks. My hair's like sae frat boy hair. They're like, you know, come outside, We get in the car, we drive all the way back to cany paustor quick.
Speaker 2: Where's your anxiety? I when these dudes knock on the door, ten out of ten.
Speaker 27: There was bongs everywhere as well, like it was bad. It was a bad scene. Beer beer cans everywhere. In a way though, I was like, finally, really yeah, someone came to get me.
Speaker 7: The boy.
Speaker 1: The boy put on a SPA fifty all over my body and I'm thinking, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: But I'm thinking I'm still gonna get ten? But you're not just what But that's where women lie to you.
Speaker 7: They say we're day.
Speaker 1: In the sun like that. So I know, like, let me protect this old body. If anybody needs to.
Speaker 2: Know how to get a ten, I'm gonna help you out right now.
Speaker 4: First twenty minutes, don't put anything on, and then get dry and then spray yourself down. Got to say you hit a base, spray yourself down with the fifty or the thirty, whatever you want. Me personally, I'm a thirty to fifty on the face and no more than thirty on the body.
Speaker 2: It's fifties. It's a lot like for children. Go back in the tell it was a big time interruption.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Story's over, man, No, no go do that now. Don't you dare bring up last year? Now?
Speaker 1: Those who dare bring up last year, we're like me one's unfit. You know how you have the memory photos on your phone. I was say, oh, I forgot last year. I was on my my bachelorette party. Uh with the girls and stuff. I was like, oh, less more. We run our bachelor parties on Memorial weekend, and so I sit back and I'm thinking, this, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: This is when it starts to get a little personal for the boy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this motherfucker goes on a bachelor party with Dylan, and I'm thinking, like this dude, last year, at this same moment in time, I had my bachelor party, and we're fucking boys for real, Like he's in my wedding and arguably could have been standing right by my side to be the best man. Two days before we left for the bachelor party, he has me over to his house to sit me down and tell me he's not coming on the bachelor party. Two days before, always leading up to it, he was going to the bachelor party. But now you look back and you understand, like, all right, you made the right Like you're making the right decisions as you like choose your friends.
Speaker 4: Will pull up Clemson when they won the national championship. Did you think I have remember by the Dolphins was doing this what's torking that thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 28: He like bro down, he was looking and then he like definitely, he definitely he was O D two.
Speaker 16: I let Mike Williams here about that.
Speaker 2: That's just funny.
Speaker 29: That was funny like, yeah, I'm saying he had a little bit in that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 28: Yeah, Hell, he for thirty seconds.
Speaker 29: Trying to He tried to mand it up at the end with the bulls that that's a little.
Speaker 2: He tried to pull that back.
Speaker 4: Dude, you trying to muscle it up though, it don't mean muscles hit the camel.
Speaker 2: Definitely, wow, he definitely wow. I never did now you cool?
Speaker 7: Oh bro?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 7: Somebody called Mike Wall.
Speaker 2: Tell any of that dog on that lamb. No, Bro, I don't play that. I don't play that way. We're not playing what he's saying. Dog kiss him on the mouth? Bro tripping? What is the girl?
Speaker 5: Dog tripping? Tripping?
Speaker 1: Wheneveryone again laying the bit, which out to huh no, that's just we don't do that.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, discuss lay with you in the bend?
Speaker 1: Bright y'all tripping, bro, bro b no way in the bed here baking the bend the last time he's gonna push me away and y'all on y'all couch too.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, way bro? You mean hey, you need you know what you need? He should have building like an MTV crib.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll take you. Maybe I'll be contemporary.
Speaker 1: You get a golden dude, I think it'll be a little bit different if you.
Speaker 2: Had a gold dude in your NFL crew is probably over. Maybe maybe we go wait on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The best thing I think the MLBD ever did was wear fucking seventy seven bracelets and necklaces all for balance. Remember when we went through that face for a little bit where you're in the mall and they like thousands and they had all the bracelets. Yeah, they're like catch your chakra or whatever, all fucking bounced out next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: You just saying yes right now because bracelets, like the dude in the mall, who'll be like, hey, like let me tell on your arm, They're like, get you a balance, and then you'll be like and then you'll on and then you're like feel it. And the next thing you know, you're wearing one back to college and you're trying to tell the boys in the weight room, Hey, I think I'm on.
Speaker 4: Some Kiosk guy at the mall gave me this, Like that's the main selling point, So let me tell you about he rips the.
Speaker 1: Fuck out of your arm puts the bracelet on why conning happens because of just young minds that have no fucking clue.
Speaker 2: They feed on us, bro, and I fall for it every time. Us dude, we're in our thirties now. If you're learning to risk your job, this this responsibility, Yeah.
Speaker 30: As soon as Rich comes on, though, I have an incentive bonus late in the contract.
Speaker 2: What you want, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, maybe we need to shoot.
Speaker 2: Your shot right now. What you want, you know exactly what you want. I want a Chevy Silverado. Don't like.
Speaker 31: I mean, I said it's gotta be runnable and drivable at least today.
Speaker 7: Deal.
Speaker 1: And when when you said when you said over lakes, I feel like this was in an ocean over the weekend, I very much had a lake vibe, like boating out in the water because it's like the like the lake surroundings, you know.
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 4: You know what we always talk a who's a better listener or not like and everything. But like I told you exactly what I thought an ocean vibe was. It's the town, it's the vibe around the ocean. The ocean is like the centerpiece at the dinner table. It's not the main meal, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you threw me off with that because when you went on that hospill, you know what I thought of, huh in an out burger an experience.
Speaker 2: You are a very.
Speaker 4: Incredible storyteller, very very a very incredible storyteller.
Speaker 2: Really just pissed me off, Dude.
Speaker 4: I would take the comiment anywhere else, any different context, but right now I'm about to leave, So go ahead and.
Speaker 2: Figure tell me what you're gonna say. Why you don't take that as a compliment. That's a very good compliment, but no, that doesn't bother me.
Speaker 4: The butt coming after is no, there's no butt to finish the thing you're saying.
Speaker 2: It's just like, you're a very good storyteller.
Speaker 1: You're like a Jedi who gets all the weak minded people, you know what I'm saying. Like, you can paint a story and everyone will fall for him. By yo, Taylor is a vibe, but they don't see through the bullshit.
Speaker 2: What are a couple of stories you got? For the way? Then you throw for like over seven hundred yards in one game in college sophomore year of college.
Speaker 32: It was our first so we're fcs at this point the old old dominion was. So we're playing teams like JMU, William and Mary, you know, schools like that, and that was like the best conference at the FCS. We're playing New Hampshire this week and they jumped up on US twenty four to nothing within like five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yeah, they were kicking our ass.
Speaker 32: My OC comes up to me and he's like, we're gonna throw the ball every every play and I was like, okay, you know, I thought he was joking. Nine passes later, I was fifty five or seventy nine, seven hundred and thirty yards, six touchdowns, and we came.
Speaker 5: Back and won sixty four to sixty one.
Speaker 2: It was on the defense in stuff of nobody you feel like Superman, Like you're just like, yeah, that's like man.
Speaker 32: They put me on Sports Center Top ten that night, and that's you know, as a young kid, you're like, oh the dream, you know made it. Yeah, So that was that was a fun weekend for sure. But again, you know, we went through so much shit last year, whether it was off the field stuff like you said, Shay's you know, that unfortunate happening with him, and we had a lot of family members on the team pass away, so they're going off the funerals.
Speaker 5: We had a bunch of people on.
Speaker 2: COVID dide your fucking trainer or.
Speaker 32: Head athletic trainer. We got rated by the freaking dea week four. Every week it was just like like, what's what's gonna happen next? Through all that stuff for us to have a chance to go to the playoffs. There in week seventeen against Philly, I think it was a good accomplishment, but again we could have won two or three more games for the year and made the playoffs.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is, if there's a table to where you let your boy down for their bachelor party, you could potentially be at that table and then after you at a boh him through a nice bachelor party for Dylan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you could easily be you know what I mean, like with that could easily be in that table.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's probably like a fuck this dude, like he yeah he came through for Dylan, but what about last year when.
Speaker 2: He lead the boy down?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And you know what I say to that, letting you down give me an opportunity to grow. Maybe I wouldn't have taken this opportunity as serious as I did with Dylan, if it wasn't for the mistake I made with you. It's like dating takes something through your old relationship, what could have done better? There you go your next relationship and you try to do better and fix those problems.
Speaker 2: And that's what I think I did. I let you down. I'll forever be sorry, forever. I have consequences. Man A. J.
Speaker 4: Brown says he's the best wide receiver to play for the Titans. Okay, like I'm the greatest football player of all time.
Speaker 1: Right, I am the best linebacker that's ever played for the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: And that's facts.
Speaker 5: You can learn it.
Speaker 2: I'm the greatest reader of all time.
Speaker 1: I'm the greatest Jurassic Park Jurassic World Evolution two player of all times.
Speaker 2: I'm the best Harry Potter reviewer of all time. I'm the greatest three beer chug drinker of all time.
Speaker 4: I'm the best water drinker of all time. I'm the best kool Aid drink of all time. I'm the best relapsed on zins of all time. I'm the best Monopoly player of all time. That's not oh, I'm the best, best player of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm the best.
Speaker 4: I'm the best Rocket League player of all timecause I'm the best at of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm the best thought I guess of all time. I'm the best tweeter of all time.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 33: So I got these stingers where they're like, let's get an never on your neck, just make sure everything's good. And I was like, okay, well I have to get home right now. My son's about to be born.
Speaker 7: So getting a.
Speaker 5: Mari, I drive back to Louisville.
Speaker 33: Two days later, sitting in the delivery room, my son's born. Fifty minutes after, I get the phone call that my career is over. Even with surgery. We've consulted with everybody. No one will ever pass you for a physical again, no team in the league will. So I had disc and bones sitting into my spinal cord and it was at C two C three, So like if it was lower at four or five, like Peyton Manning had next surgery and came back and played, his was lower. It's more stable at C two C three. Any surgery up there, they'll just end your career because it's so unstable. You lose everything below in the spinal cord. Whatever like you injure. It damages everything down, So that's paraplegia, loss of respiratory function. That was the Ryan Shazier had his deal where he was face down on the turf and they're like, we have no idea that one of those hits him put you face down the turf. But you're just lucky older weather.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, that's the song.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to think of you, and I'm stuck in cold weather.
Speaker 2: Maybe tomorrow will be better. Can I call you then?
Speaker 4: Doom Doom Doom because I'm a rams man and I never gonna change. He got it gypsy soul to blame, and they were bond believing, bond believing.
Speaker 34: Well, it's a woe road when you're in the lost in frown, your lover the runner, and we go around and round do Doom Doom because.
Speaker 2: I let all right, I feel like we've I was just I kept thinking of most of the.
Speaker 7: Josh, yes, Josh.
Speaker 1: Take us to uh last year gun slinging back and forth with my homes. You're losing an ot, But I want you to talk about.
Speaker 2: The playoffs a little bit.
Speaker 7: You've played in a lot of huge games, dude, Yeah, fun games.
Speaker 2: What more can you do? I want to I want to hear about your your your chief stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being in that that that slinging match at the end of the game.
Speaker 35: Yeah, there was obviously people still come up to me to talk about, like that's that's the game people talk about, you know.
Speaker 7: Crazy.
Speaker 13: To be a part of it is great. To be on the losing end of it not so great.
Speaker 15: You know, and that super fun.
Speaker 13: It doesn't make me you feel any better when someone comes.
Speaker 2: Up to those it was the greatest game I've ever seen.
Speaker 15: It's like, we lost, well, we lost it.
Speaker 7: What makes feel worse?
Speaker 2: Losing the game or losing the coin toss?
Speaker 13: The coin toss? Because I was up to that point.
Speaker 35: I think I was nine to oh throughout the season and uh in our production meeting it was jinxed and I was over to that game.
Speaker 31: They document wait wait wait, wait stop wait, yeah, come on, you can pause that.
Speaker 7: But what would they say?
Speaker 13: What was brought up that stat you're not in? Oh yeah, you guys are terrible.
Speaker 2: Who brought it up? Who brought it up?
Speaker 7: I don't I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 31: Let's find out who who CBS Sports, who the who they announces this game you don't, don't have to tell us, but like, come on.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 7: No, no, it's football.
Speaker 31: Everyone here is a little stitshou is. Everybody is right, just a little little like come on, you can't bring up that type of a stat.
Speaker 13: So I I go coin tosses that game, and.
Speaker 31: Oh josh, that makes it worse, dude, the SAME's terrible.
Speaker 13: I switched it up heads first and.
Speaker 35: Then I went tails at the end, and it was obviously flip flopped.
Speaker 1: So when you were nine and oh, or is there there heads or tails that you're sticking with throughout this nine and oh no, I was.
Speaker 13: Going up to teammates and like heads or tails and whatever they say.
Speaker 31: You see there's a clip NFL posted like half of the when you were like six and oh on coin flips. They posted it a video and I was like, I was like you, yeah, I think I'm I'm like, I'm three and six in my career something like that. Six Well, like we do we have six captains And so then it's like like it's Kyle Shanahan's assistant picks captains that day, and so like I'm not always like the guy.
Speaker 7: That goes out for the coin toss just to pens. We usually have Fred Warner to do it.
Speaker 31: He's got a pretty good record, he's like eight and two.
Speaker 7: What makes me feel.
Speaker 2: Worse losing the game or losing the coin toss?
Speaker 13: The coin toss? I was up to that point.
Speaker 35: I think I was nine to oh throughout the season, and uh, in our production meeting it was jinx. I was oh for to that game.
Speaker 7: They document don't wait wait wait wait wait, what would they say?
Speaker 13: What was brought up that stat? You're nine to oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys are terrible?
Speaker 2: Who brought it up? Who brought it up?
Speaker 31: I don't I'm not gonna do, but like, let's find out who who CBS Sports? Who the who? They announced this game? You don't don't have to tell us, but like, come on, what are we doing? No, it's football. Everyone here is a little stitshoes. Everybody is right, just a little little like, come on, you can't bring up that type of a stat.
Speaker 13: So I coin tosses that game.
Speaker 31: And oh josh, that makes it worse, dude, the same terrible switched it up.
Speaker 35: White heads first and then I went tails at the end and it was obviously flip flopped.
Speaker 36: So I was super pissed when they fired coach. Coach, you're on, you get attached to your guys. Four years with him, and then Lovey comes in and I'm like, but then I met him and then I started. I mean, that defense was phenomenal. From what I hear, they wanted to trade me when he got there.
Speaker 15: This.
Speaker 36: Love's never confirmed this, and I've asked him about it, but he won't. He won't give me an answer or give me a dancer I want to hear, but let's.
Speaker 2: Never give you. He never gives you answer.
Speaker 36: Big guy, you know we wouldn't trade you. You're a Hall of Famer blah blah blah. But allegedly there was some trade talks. I didn't know this until afterwards. Because the middle linebacker that defense was so insignificant.
Speaker 37: What made Loop different was he wasn't like you're like, you know, we all joke like the white guy on the on the scouting report, everyone says the same things about him.
Speaker 2: He gives great effort, very heady, heady lines.
Speaker 37: Everybody off plays hard, second effort, not the most talent. It's the same whether it's a d N, a linebacker or see every guy that's like the running joke right during the scouting intro. The thing about Luke was he was all of those things, but he ran for four.
Speaker 2: He had the tangibles. He was like he could jump out of the most physically.
Speaker 37: Gifted guy on the field at any given time, and he knew every play you were going to run. So he was just the ultimate combination where you had no chance against him.
Speaker 1: Did you have a teammate like on Miami And you don't have the say any names, I'm just asking, did you have a teammate on Miami to where you.
Speaker 2: Find out why you're playing with him in college that he had gotten paid? No, and you're just like what the fuck?
Speaker 37: Like No, there was always you know, there was always the stories of you know that you'd get the free you know, go to a night at the club and it magically the bill got paid.
Speaker 2: Like you know, there was always those stories.
Speaker 37: I never had anyone, both through the recruiting process or while I was at school who.
Speaker 15: Was like, oh, yeah, they paid me fifty grand to come here.
Speaker 2: Never yeah, So I was either oblivious. Are I just no one thought they had to.
Speaker 16: Pay me to come through?
Speaker 38: No, bro, we have our scrimmage in Tiger Stadium one of our backs catches a route in the flat and I just ran a corner and so I come back and peel a linebacker's face off.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he doesn't see you coming.
Speaker 38: He shirted and mouthpiece went flying. He almost did a somersault backflip. But then like the entire defense lit up. They loved it.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, we're gonna jump you.
Speaker 15: Like fuck.
Speaker 38: So I get back to the locker room and guy's like, look, walking with.
Speaker 2: Me, We'll make sure it's a one on one. No one will jumped him. Like, nah, man, fuck that fuck that. I'm walking through the side entrance. But there's a good friend of mine.
Speaker 38: He started singing, Kevin gaseh, there's a few wrong ways and they don't make her right.
Speaker 2: New bold ways.
Speaker 7: He knowing wrong, and.
Speaker 2: So bro I was, I can never I'll start to see me. He started singing because he knew it was about that.
Speaker 7: But he goes, there's a few wrong ways and they don't.
Speaker 2: So this guy walks up to me.
Speaker 38: He's probably a little concussed, but he goes and uh, He's like, let's go.
Speaker 2: Took my pets off. The second my paths were off.
Speaker 38: My body put him to the side, turned back and look at him. Left hook, left hook smokes you right here, clean, right here?
Speaker 2: Oh, brothers, Actually that's good.
Speaker 5: I missed a mess.
Speaker 38: He walked up in the front, and then the guy with the lead pipe from before walked up on his left and to his other side was a.
Speaker 2: Good was a good friend of mine. And I'm like, what the fun man was going here?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous. Remember the first time we met, Yeah, yeah, what was it was? It was just in the cafeteria. Yeah, I thot you were like autistic. Yeah, well no, I just yeah, this is no joke. And We're sitting in the cafeteria and I'm new so I'm just sitting around the boys. I think I'm sitting there listening, but Foster sitting there. I didn't know Foster at all yet, and I felt like Foster was just like looking either looking at me or he would just come out of nowhere with like weird one liners and then dudes might laugh. He wouldn't laugh, and then he'd like look off some where else. And when he walked away, I was like hey. I was like hey, Max. I was like, is that uh that tight end?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: He rookies like, oh, Foster, Yeah, he's awesome, dude. I was like, is he like on the spectrum or something a little bit? And he just starts dying laughing and he's like, no, Yeah, I.
Speaker 38: Didn't recognize Will because I knew who Will Compton was.
Speaker 2: He was a big name for me. But shit, I didn't I didn't know. I didn't know those you.
Speaker 38: They just said it was a dude from a podcast and just joined the team.
Speaker 1: Talk about like one of those dudes who just stay like random shit and they stick with whatever they're saying. Foster like never gives off the vibe that it's a joke.
Speaker 2: Our season ended about like December first.
Speaker 19: I think he left like the middle of December, and our bowl game was like January fourth or something.
Speaker 2: So he we had like two or three weeks to prepare.
Speaker 7: For a bowl game.
Speaker 2: And uh, dude, I had coached.
Speaker 19: I had coaches on the staff calling me saying, have you heard anything?
Speaker 7: Have you heard anything?
Speaker 2: Nobody knew anything, and I was that coach, you think I know anything?
Speaker 19: I wants to be telling me, like what's going on like with all this stuff right now? So we found out we all kind of went to this same house and we had no idea what was going on. We were like, are we gonna lift tomorrow? We don't have a head coach. We had like a six am lift the next day. We were like, is everything called off? Whatever, Hey, let's just come to that lift.
Speaker 2: Boys, that happened and nobody he was gone. Nobody knew anything. There was no meeting, there was nothing.
Speaker 19: We were like, well that was pretty quick, Like, where's our head coach?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 19: We get a TeamWorks team meeting tomorrow six to fifteen am. He comes in, tunted the team for like four or five minutes. He said, you know what by the same exactly. You know, I'm proud of you guys. I'm glad I got to coach you guys. Whatever he did, he was out. That's what we all got up for. And then we all went home and went back to sleep. They got people in classrooms like normal students that like take attendance to know the football players and make sure that you're going to class.
Speaker 2: Really heard of that galls Yeah.
Speaker 5: So like me, it's a real person in your class.
Speaker 19: Like they're taking the class, they're taking the tests, they're doing all the stuff, but they're in talks with you know, a couple of people and making sure people are going to.
Speaker 1: Do We didn't have that like Bow would have, like whether it's coaches or he you knew when the people were, like whether they're like academic advisors, like waiting at your class and checking that off like that, not like not like somebody who's blended in like you don't even know looking at your left you're trying to cheat off them and they're freaking get you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Yeah, I mean that was that was me, you know, uh, you know.
Speaker 1: But when Obj goes down as one of those things to where you're like, hey, we can get this even more because one of their best players go down.
Speaker 39: That's not even like the thought process. The thought process was we knew like the field felt kind of weird, right, like the paint, the paint they had to keep going over it.
Speaker 5: In the middle of the field.
Speaker 39: We kind of as a team like offensively, we were like, heyo, like that's the spot. You got to like control yourself, like you got to be way more controlled. Don't run too full speed, like oh for real, That's what I told the tight ends immediately. That's what the tight end coach told us immediately. That's kind of what we told some of the receivers, like, hey, just don't even know, like that's bout of the Field's a little fucking.
Speaker 2: Weird thought we're obj tours names.
Speaker 39: Just the paint in the middle of the field in general was it was a little it was just different, you know what I'm saying. So it's a little more slick because they were put a little bit too much, not too much, but they just put a little more paint there.
Speaker 2: Personally, I didn't think, damn, nice, this is our shot.
Speaker 39: Like it was like, right, boy, be the fuck be careful in that spot because we couldn't walk there for the team pictures because they were still going over it during teen pictures the day before. So that's the only thing that was on my mind, was he if I'm around this area, especially with my.
Speaker 5: Knee, like I gotta I got a tempo.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 1: We're a big fan of k Adams over here. But there are obviously some tabloids going around, you know, the magazines of Walmart showing that you know, you and k Adams were a thing. Seems like you're both very private about your dating life, so there was never any truth to be brought from it, however.
Speaker 7: Were No.
Speaker 39: No, I wasn't, and I am relatively private about like like I like being private about my stuff, especially like honestly, especially now being in New York it's reckless like so I'm private in that regard, thankfully, But I'm like then something comes out and they're like, oh shit, is this true? And I don't want to say anything because I'm like, dude, I'm private. I'm not trying to like say whatever. But no, like we we were homies, like good people, like you said for the boys. She's a good person, she's awesome being on like Good Morning Football.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, this is dope.
Speaker 5: Whatever, But now we were not.
Speaker 7: We were not dating. I'm not gonna I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna cush.
Speaker 40: I mean a lot of the two minute drives are made up plays just fy like, so you can't game plan for Aaron and two minutes drill.
Speaker 2: You just gotta buckle up. You's got to buckle the fuck up.
Speaker 7: You do.
Speaker 40: And that's like the best part about playing with him is you know that and you have that edge on someone.
Speaker 2: So that's why you.
Speaker 40: Have to be more dialed in because you really you don't even know so that's why you just got to really tap into like what's going on.
Speaker 1: But do you have a really calm demeanor in the huddle like when you in these high pressure.
Speaker 40: Moments always and that's why it's so calm for us. And that's like a good thing. I mean, he has a fire in him, like when shit's going good or shit's going like he demands. And I don't want to say perfection because like the word perfection is just whatever. But he really is so fun to play with because because I don't even know how to describe it, like, yeah, he's great, and it's like awesome to be like what a great quarterback is. But it's just like it's a challenge and I like a challenge and it's wild overall. Like last season, like I truly grew so much, and like I'm thankful that that happened. I truly am, because if I go the whole season being healthy and all that happens and I'm up for a big contract, am I even in Green Bay?
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 40: With a good quarterback a great defense, like those are the things that like I want on a team, like in a super Bowl team, like you have a one of the best if not the best quarterback of all time as your quarterback, and we have a bunch of people coming back on defense and then some and then we don't have a number one receiver anymore.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I want.
Speaker 40: That's the pressure I want to put on myself because I want to be that guy. And I grew so much and like even mentally like I'm not scared to come back, like I'm almost and I'm not like over eager to come back. I'm just like smiling and only because I'm like, you know, some people forgot.
Speaker 41: Talk too about I mean, you know, making music does a lot for me as far as you know, filling my cup up.
Speaker 15: So it's making sure all those things are all in the mix.
Speaker 1: Still you're still making beats like that, Yeah you're a making make one this morning, and hey we need one.
Speaker 41: It's funny, bro, I may we like don't have we don't have one? Forget about beats all the time. Like I'll make them and like I won't patter them out, I won't finish them. Right until the other day, maybe been like a week ago. I found this beat and it was called rip miss Competent. I made it the day that I think the news hit that your mom passed, and so I was like making this beat and I ended up going back and finishing it like a few days ago, and I was like, like, this is weird.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Man, You're gonna get me emotional right now. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Like are there things that have happened for you that's been like I need to get out of my own fucking head and have this conversation because a conversation delayed is like conflict multiplied. So I just need to have this thing before it like snowballs into something worse.
Speaker 2: You just said something right there, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 41: Yeah, But I mean it's just like the men that are like mentors in my life. It's constantly like you know that you have to have tough conversations. It's just like the character building that comes from that. Because you're not having that conversation. It's essentially selfish because you know you could be saying something that could and bringing honesty to the table or somebody else helping them see something differently, but instead you don't want to have that confrontation, so you're keeping them in the dark. And then you're also letting that build up inside yourself, so it's like I have to go through with it, and then when you go through with it, you feel better about yourself and you can go grow confidence because you're like, I'm not shying away from what's difficult.
Speaker 15: I'm actually going towards it.
Speaker 1: I do want to say, though, like the whole addic thing, like you're going on five years. Bro, you might use that as like a chip on your shoulder, but you're also like.
Speaker 2: Not that anymore, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I feel like I felt that could be like a defense mechanism just to say that right and to like create like an anchor or foundation for people sitting around you and listening. But I feel like everything that you've been doing these last five years, like that's also not you anymore, you know what I mean? Yeah, And I will say now, I'll say, like, this episode's gonna drop on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be August tenth, which August eleventh.
Speaker 15: August eleven was last day that August twelfth is my like clean day.
Speaker 1: So when you're listening to this on the tenth, it's Wednesday right now. On Friday, we'll be in the midst of training camp or Darren will be in the midst of training camp, a man will be five years sober.
Speaker 15: I get that the big old boys appreciate it, appreciate it.
Speaker 42: Like I was his pick, right, So dude likes me. Like he didn't talk to me an outside of like the meeting or anything like that. But dude, outside of that was cool. But then when he got into the meeting, it was like he tried to be fellow check a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was like he was just trying to like alpha dudes or no.
Speaker 42: It's just like, you know, like all right, man, you know this is what we got to do today, the hard ways, right way, and that that's true.
Speaker 5: I mean it really is.
Speaker 42: But on the same hand, there's like a player vibe with Campbell that like dude's played and dude had like he understands what it is.
Speaker 2: And still hard way, right is the right way, you know, like.
Speaker 42: We're gonna we're gonna practice hard, we're gonna do a lot of hard things. But on the same hand, he's gonna take care of us in certain situations because he knows what it is.
Speaker 1: It's like I want to be at the cafeteria table to where we're having a good time talking about like nouck, we got the pads on Wednesday, Like you already know this is gonna be a grind. We talk a little shit about it, but you know, like well that's how that's the yeah everywhere. Yeah, you want to say the things that people are thinking to make them laugh and like, you know, we're all gonna enjoy ourselves, like head coach is probably gonna bitch at as for X, Y and Z. Some people start mimicking, like how their coach coach is in the room, he's gonna do this, They're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Then we're all having a good Somebody looks up, all right, let's go fucking die of practice boys, and then you like go and it's just like a camaraderie thing.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you get used that part in camp where you're like, you know, like how long the practices is hap this are? So it's like eleven thirty, you know you're gonna be done at one thirty, and you look at and go, hey, boys, two hours, we're home free.
Speaker 2: Two hours and that's and we're good.
Speaker 4: All that is more hours around thanking God forbid. You have a day off the next day. Oh, come on, now, yeah, come on, that's the best.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 1: But press and I played together back in the day when I was at my prime. I'll tell I was asking pressing like Jason Hatcher legend, shout out the boy Jason Hatcher. He would always come up to me in the huddle and say, like, remind me, what would Sean Lee do?
Speaker 5: Like what?
Speaker 2: Because he played with Sean Lee.
Speaker 1: My question of pressing is, do you go to the linebackers now and say, hey, this is what.
Speaker 2: The O G comp you should do? Like you got to ask yourself, what would Will Compton do? Do you do that? You do that with Campbell and everybody you've played with since me.
Speaker 16: That's such a such a big stamp.
Speaker 18: But that's just a big stamp standard to you know, compare guys to such a legend Will Compton.
Speaker 2: Man, Am I the greatest linebacker you've ever played with?
Speaker 16: Greatest white linebacker with That's that's saying a lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like I ain't play with me right because they're not a lot making it to the.
Speaker 7: League exactly, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 41: So now, Dying Breed, you already pressed the bar for the next right next white linebacker I played.
Speaker 15: With my family has a suite.
Speaker 43: So we were up there and the rain delay started and we're like up there drinking and stuff. You know, a week before camp got a you know, one last hurrah, and I saw a bunch of fans like just down there, still like rains coming down and they're going crazy whiling out down there and the stands. I'm like, I look at my my brother in law. I'm like, hey, let's go ahead and get down there. Let's go join the fans. So he ran down there, and all the guys up in the front road they're like, hey, you gotta go down there. You gotta go down there.
Speaker 7: So I asked.
Speaker 43: I asked the two security guards down there. I'm like, hey, can I jump down I'm just stay in this little section, just show the people some love.
Speaker 7: And they're like yeah.
Speaker 43: So they helped me down jump down there, and you know, I'm starting to chant, high fiving people and then I'm about to jump on my landbow leap and all of a sudden, I'm like whoa, Like I felt like getting pulled back. I honestly thought it was a fan like.
Speaker 5: It was down there.
Speaker 43: I was like, oh, this somebody really wants to take your pictures. Yeah, like what's going on? And uh yeah, this guy's like get up there, you're getting arrested. I'm like, all right, that was my plan. I was about to jump up and uh yeah. Then he pushed me. I was like, ah, let me just get up out of this situation. But uh, I mean the long video like I walked all the way over to the right, walked over to the left, like I was down there for a minute, and uh yes, he didn't get the memo.
Speaker 2: About it after it happened.
Speaker 43: I honestly didn't even think anything of it. After that happened, we went to every other section and like just kept it going and partied.
Speaker 7: Later that night.
Speaker 43: I didn't think anything of it until the next day. My buddies are texting me. I'm like hungover, and my buddies are like, good, what happened with that cop?
Speaker 7: My cop?
Speaker 2: I didn't even see the inside of Lambeau. The best was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 44: We were playing Detroit, so they showed an all out pressure look and I'm watching the play clock and it's five four three, and mind you, he is talking to Tunyan, he's having a conversation with Tanya. I'm thinking there's no way he's going to get this ball snapped. He's telling him what to do, and as the clock is hitting zero, he gets the ball snapped, and it was probably going to be a walk in touchdown where Bobby blocks out and then releases. I don't think he's going to get the playoffs, so I pop a time out right before the snap and.
Speaker 2: He's like, God, damn it that.
Speaker 44: But I just, you know, it's just just started ripping you things like no, it's a great It was a great I guess lesson for me in terms of just trust that this guy, I mean, he's so aware of everything that's gonna go that that's going on, that he'll get the job done.
Speaker 2: That's legendary.
Speaker 1: I was about to sign with the Saints and I'm sitting in my hotel room and I head up coach Befo because we had talked on the phone a couple of times, and like I was very I was, I was hopeful, and like I was wanting to play for Green Bay. I was like, man, I would love to get up and play for you and play for KO again. And obviously, like you know, the business is involved and everything like that. But I remember like giving my last swing at it, and I was sitting in the hotel in New Orleans and I was like, Hey, I did my workout and they have a contract in front of me right now. I'm sitting in my hotel room and I haven't signed it. If you can get me to Green Bay right now, I will fucking get on the next play tomorrow and I'll come to Green Bay. And he's like, Bro, you're just like man I I truly I don't know. Like I can try one more time tomorrow, but that's nothing to hang your head on. Like you've got to, like, you've got to take this opportunity to becase as this one is probably not gonna be here, not because I'm not a beast.
Speaker 2: You are and we probably would have won the Super Bowl that you're in Green.
Speaker 5: Bay, there's no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were the missing piece.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 45: I'm telling you, I will smoke everyone except Randle. It's the only gotta give credit to in uh cornhole, come here?
Speaker 2: That was I think that. I think you're talking out of your ass.
Speaker 13: Right now, but I already know where I'm at.
Speaker 40: You're from California, you have no idea what it is, and a cornhole just made me up everything.
Speaker 1: You're gonna outthrow us in cornerhole coming off one and I will outthrow you.
Speaker 2: And it's bags. Don't call it cornhall cornball. We did talk about that. We talked about that cornhall. Oh you got a disrespectment podcast right now? Did you say this? What do you call it cornball? What do you call it? Pop? What do you call pizza pie? I do call you call pop? Call you a joke? That's cornhole. Corn old people say pop.
Speaker 1: No, no, corn old people say pop and pie.
Speaker 2: I want to pop and I'm gonna play bags.
Speaker 45: And another smart one was a you guys have tables in your locker locker room, any locker room you've been in like hangout room, so like usually on there there's people put like a helmet, a jersey.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love this little sign.
Speaker 5: This is a great story.
Speaker 2: I am actually probably gonna do at some point this year.
Speaker 45: You take a rookie's helmet and you put it on the table with a pen and say please sign. But it's their actual, like real helmet they use. They gotta go down to practice, like all the stuff. Everyone's like signature. That's kind of a that's like a super meta move. That's a good move.
Speaker 40: We did a rod no way, yeah, smart legendary. Another thing that Dave was super serious about and what was kind of rejuvenating for my career or like that I got to take the next step was what was a Thanksgiving of two thousand and nineteen Thanksgiving?
Speaker 5: So this.
Speaker 40: Is what Dick Dave, but the boy needed it. So this I was again the second year playing tight end. I was kind of battling an injury. We were saying what we to the person who are right at the table, we have, you know, thanksgiving it a rods. The person to the right, we said what we wanted, one thing we would change about them or something that they needed to work on. The person to the left, they said what they like about him. You know, it comes to me. David's to my left. So I'm like, you know, just tell David like, hey, when you speak, I actually listen, like I'm just learning. I'm a sponge, YadA YadA. And Dave's turn comes in. He turns to us right and he goes, you need to get better at blocking, like in front of everyone at.
Speaker 2: The dinner table, wives and everything, and I'm like, you're right.
Speaker 1: So I was working out with Kayleb Presley two days ago. You want an account. You wanted an account of Billy Buddy. I was like, Bro, I'm all for it. I'm all for the account of Bill Buddy Train Like I'm chilling, You're chilling, Like, let's do this thing. And he this is his quote, Aaron Rodgers is the coolest dude I've ever been around.
Speaker 46: Cat.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: He's up there? Aaron's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: He's gotten cooler over the years.
Speaker 5: Thanks Bob.
Speaker 2: My first question.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I apologize for continuing to interrupt. I've had a lot of coffee. I'm a little nervous too.
Speaker 5: Kind of you played most of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: Shaken in the biggest rivalry the sport has ever seen. Will Compton Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 47: I supposed the other day too, By the way, a really good post.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if you saw that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: If you ever want to hit that user name and hit the follow button, that's up to you. You don't have what you you don't have to say what you're gonna do on here, because I don't want my feelings hurt very early.
Speaker 2: But I appreciate that.
Speaker 47: Man, start one bench one cut one Jordie kay Al Driver.
Speaker 5: Cutting Tay. You broke my heart?
Speaker 2: Got him?
Speaker 5: No, of course not, I can't.
Speaker 2: We already got we needed.
Speaker 47: Look I'm cutting, I'm cutting the drive. I only played with him, I played with less than the other two guys. I'm gonna I'm gonna bench Jordie and I'm gonna start to why are you benching Jordie? Because Jordie is a farm and out I saw him there day, put a little bit of weight on, and Tay still looks good and still the best receiver in the league.
Speaker 5: So I'm definitely starting, bro.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you here's what happened. The play is done. Teams are literally walking in like this.
Speaker 2: You see one guy you walking this day, and you.
Speaker 4: See Simmons literally he says something whatever, turns around and.
Speaker 2: Takes three full steps. No to our sideline. The day is over. We're bringing it. Why turn back and then you because you d they asked white teeth, dude.
Speaker 4: You see say yelling something and it turns around and you can see Justice.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what did you say?
Speaker 7: Bank?
Speaker 2: You hit him?
Speaker 4: But two pieces of a biscuit, real quick, just real fast, and then all of a sudden, a lot of blue jerseys, A lot of blue jersey.
Speaker 2: Were you wondering where all the red jerseys were?
Speaker 5: I didn't care. I'm an hold my own.
Speaker 7: That's one thing about me. I know how to fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how toy of us five on crawfish for.
Speaker 5: You for me?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Fifteen pounds by myself.
Speaker 2: I see, I'm not sold on crawft. Way too much work. You have a bucking across to yourself, like you're what, it's just too much work for a little ass meat.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm trying to get some some meat out of my you know, if I'm working, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No fall, no falls, man.
Speaker 48: I broke my ankle, tore my del toys. I was like, damn seasons over from me. It was crazy. They pulled me straight into like the X ray and it was like right into the tunnel. They told me they broke the news to me right there, and they were like, you want to go to the locker room. I was literally standing in the hallway thinking I'm like in the movie or something. I was in my head. I was like, they probably won the game. I'm gonna go stay in the hallway. Then come down, gonna be like some movie ship. And I was like, they're gonna get me on the video. You're this team from the tunnel. It was the funny shit ever. I came out and I was like, what happened is like the lost nickname behind Boogie. I don't tell him that I can.
Speaker 2: It's long enough. It's been long enough. This is a fun story.
Speaker 7: Actually.
Speaker 2: So Lavonte like any young college male, horny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so we would always we would always joke with Boogie because you know, he'd get he'd get in himself into some situations and Zoe would always say, hey, Boogie, you're like a You're like a pit bull with the pink thing hanging out, and we would laugh about it. I told Boogie like, I'm gonna name my first dog. I'm gonna get a pit bull and I'm gonna name him Boogie, which little red rocket, Little red rocket. Yeah, which happened. I got my first dog and I named him Boogie. I remember text book and sent him a photo like, hey, I named my first pitt Boogie after you.
Speaker 48: My senior year in high school, the whole old line was just there were like three hundred and forty pounds my size.
Speaker 7: Just across more. That was the funniest. That was the funniest thing.
Speaker 1: If you're a team, if you're like an all white team, you're lining up like fuck yeah, dude didn't like that's as though, I mean where I'm from, because you would go to the city and play like an all black team.
Speaker 46: You're like, oh, fuck, can I tell you fine story about get her done lately? So I go up Peaches Records and Tapes.
Speaker 2: In Orlando one time.
Speaker 46: This is just as this thing was moving really big. I hadn't even done it on stage yet. Guys leaving the store, and he looked back to the guy working. I goes, I see tomorrow, get her done. He goes, yeah, I get her done? And I go, what the Hell's that's what I say? This is when I said I'm getting this in copyright. Yeah, I'm getting t shirts and copyright. So went up to the guy working there and I go, what'd you hear that? Get her done?
Speaker 7: At?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 46: Get her done? He goes, Oh, man, that guy on the radio station here, Larry the cable guy. Yo, we shigned off with get her done? All kind It's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: And this is when you're just radio, so they don't know.
Speaker 46: The guy is no because I was doing in Tampa. It has been syndicated into Orlandos and I go, dude.
Speaker 5: That's me.
Speaker 46: I'm Lady the Cable. He goes, sh you're not Larry the Cable. I go, no, I get her done. That's my good nune, I said, Larry the Cable. He goes, let me hear you say get or none and I go eat her done.
Speaker 7: He goes, no, not even.
Speaker 1: Plus talk about you breaking that dude's arm and an arm wrestling? Are you really like that in arm wrestling?
Speaker 7: Dude, don't mess with me.
Speaker 46: So I met my sweet box and I always get six guys from the guard. This kid comes out to me. He's probably about five foot ten five nine. Man, this kid's built and he just came back from Afghanistan. He comes up and he goes, hey, Larry, Hey, can I arm wrestle and videotape it for my dad? He'd get a big kick out of it. And I'm arm wrestling Larry the Cable guy. I'm like, yeah, okay. So my little boy starts it, you know, and I'm like I'm trying, you know. I'm like, this guy's gonna beat me. At least I'm gonna like, not look like a big pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So is that word okay?
Speaker 2: Can I say?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you've heard me say the f wor it pussy?
Speaker 46: It is so.
Speaker 7: So I'm marm.
Speaker 46: Wrestling this guy and he says, staring at me with this look of like, dude, you're not you know. And now I'm getting tired and I we go, okay, I'm gonna do one.
Speaker 5: You know he have that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he just kind of surge it.
Speaker 46: So I'm just like and I start to surge here's what you hear, but louder like but louder. It snaps and he goes down and then he turns white. I mean this guy was Edgar Winner. He turns so white. He was canceled.
Speaker 49: And I was dating my girlfriend at the time. Now my wife, she's from Minnesota, not used to like Carney lifestyle, right, and so she comes to the show in Milwaukee and we're just hanging out of two. She's like, wow, that was really fun. And Billy Gardell was there. He's on Michael Molly and Bert was on it and I was on it. And Bert comes busting out of the green room in a cowboy hat, cowboy boots and butt naked, and my wife's like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: What the hell is even that? And I'm that's wort.
Speaker 13: That's the word.
Speaker 49: She goes, says, I always like this, So I'm like, with him, it is, Yeah, it's always like that with him.
Speaker 2: He's just fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: The first week I watched Titanic with my grandma and theaters saw did you cry?
Speaker 2: Oh well, no I didn't. Crowd was too young to feel the emotions of the movie.
Speaker 4: Ever since, when the boobs came out, it was kind of the whole movie was a blur after that, you know, pay me like your friend girls.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, we're done. It's weird to jerk off in front of grandma. That was awkward. Right next to you. She put her hand over my eyes and I'm like, get out of the way.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: Was the first pair of boobs I ever saw it, and like.
Speaker 5: It changed me.
Speaker 49: I'm going on records, it's my camera. I'm on record. I fucking hate them.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't like Seinfelt, you don't like him. I've heard seinfeldt a.
Speaker 2: Pain wowow yeah, sidebar story, we got a side story.
Speaker 15: He's just a horrible person.
Speaker 2: So you see his interview with Larry King when the B movie came out. Just watch that. I just watched that. So you're just saying from watching on the outside, ind he's.
Speaker 49: Like being at the cellar and just seeing him and just like how he the air about him. It's just like, oh god, what a horrible you know, like when when when the room when somebody walks in the room and it just gets cold. Yeah, like that's what it's like for me. I'm like, I did not a fun hang. Hang, there's no hang. It just he just floats in with arrogance and then leaves with arrogance.
Speaker 1: Uh Indiana, W Ruggers W Purdue. Let's be I'll be realistic for you. Let's say loss. That's a loss, Uh Illinois. That'll be a close game. But you know, I'm riding with my fucking dogs. W Minnesota. Are they're there? They were tough last year? Are they winning games this year? All right, we'll say lost to Minnesota. Maybe that'll be my getback for like an Indiana or something like that.
Speaker 2: Who do we have after that? Michigan?
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, I think it's gonna be a very close game. Michigan might edg us out on that game. God, it's so hard for me to even say it. Wisconsin again, it sounds like they're having a down year. So I'm gonna go ahead and claim a victory. And I think we're gonna finish out the year and go five and three against Iowa, which gives us six wins.
Speaker 2: That's Bowl eligibility, right.
Speaker 1: The Boys are gonna, dude, get the fuck out here with fall weddings, Like, can't we just not agree that nobody should be doing fucking fall weddings, Like how stupid it's football season and like people can act like that it says it's not a huge deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fall weather's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: If everybody say, you have football fans and everybody happens to be on some kind of bye week and you finagle a fall wedding, the vibes are up for a fall wedding. However, it's like, no one see what my man Jack has to go through. I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks. Thankfully we don't have to. There's nothing like going on. We had to actually turn something down for busting because of that wedding it's like having a wedding on a holiday. Just don't fucking do it. Don't have weddings on a holiday. Don't have weddings during football season.
Speaker 3: So my shout out, know free shout out. The weather is starting to get a little cold. This isn't going where you think it's going. So our noses are starting to get a little more stuffy. They will start to get more stuffy. And this can happen outside of cold weather, but happens more frequently in cold weather, and parents might be upset at this, but there's nothing better than picking a huge booger out of your nose, going up there seeing it and it's just a beast and you're like, hey, that felt good.
Speaker 1: There are some nose picks that feel good that you kind of pull out and you kind of feel sliding from your brain exactly.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't want this. I don't want this to end, dude.
Speaker 3: And what a lie that we've we told our whole lives, like stop picking your nose, stop picking your nose.
Speaker 1: I do agree with that, because can we can all agree that we're secret little nose we're sneaky nose pickers. Yeah, like hard you never catch anybody else. So you think, like maybe you're a little twist in the head that you love picking it so much. You're right, man, free the booger, Free the boger, bro the bogger. So you guys are probably wondering why the boy Taylor's not here co host? He uh, we lost him early in the game last Monday night. Somebody shot him from up in the nosebleed. He dropped I think on first or second play the game, and he just got told the information a couple of days ago that his season is Oh, Taylor died on the field.
Speaker 2: He died on the grid iron.
Speaker 1: Because everybody's making I think there's some stuff going around Taylor appreciation posts.
Speaker 2: All that stuff is coming. It is coming on the timeline. Now, I think we should just pretend that we lost him. With that said, like, let's take a.
Speaker 7: Moment of silence.
Speaker 1: There along one all time left tackle for the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: No longer with this. Thanks boys, Taylor, we love you about it.
Speaker 50: Shout out to ESPN for helping us out right off the bat, because they sent us that cease and desist letter telling us to change the name of our podcast. Like week one that we saw doing it because it's part in my take, and so it's part in the interruption and first take bind.
Speaker 2: I mean the creative gene.
Speaker 50: Well, I didn't even know that's why we called that, honestly, until ESPN send us that letter. Then I looked at the logo and our logo was just straight up we lifted that font. We just copied and pasted the home the pardon and from the take and smashed them together.
Speaker 5: And so they told us cease and desist.
Speaker 50: And that was the best thing that could have happened to us, because I wrote them my own season desist letter, being like you need to cease and desist sending us cease and desist letters like step off. And then we started talking about that, like I remember Big Kat I think went on the next show and was like, fuck ESPN, they don't want you to listen to this podcast, and so it turned into a war. They fucked up by giving us all that, all that material to work with. That was the best thing that could have happened to the show, honestly. So it gave us good buzz right off the bat.
Speaker 7: Is the game boy broken? Is the game broken?
Speaker 39: But then you pull it out do that little like blow into it real quick, clean out everything.
Speaker 7: Pause?
Speaker 2: Oh I whoa easy. We're a no pause podcast, but no pause is here my ben?
Speaker 7: That's my ben.
Speaker 16: That's what y'all did, right?
Speaker 2: Did you do the right way? Let me see I'll try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you like bang your fucking hand out your bang it back into the right Let me see.
Speaker 2: That real quick.
Speaker 5: No mean, y'all are doing it right.
Speaker 2: Holy people, listen to this this. Did you guys hear something?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: Dude? What is it? Dude? Did you guys hear the ghost of Tailorwana? Fucking dude?
Speaker 4: This dude, you've been talking to me the whole Time's So, I go in to get my surgery at eleven o'clock meet the anesthesiologist. Everyone was super nice, and I told this lady. I said, Hey, my energy about beating your an excugias or whatever it's called. It's going to be at at a ten. I am going to defeat your medicine.
Speaker 2: We're gonna beat the gas.
Speaker 4: She says, she's undefeated her skuper Taxingstill fear me.
Speaker 7: We go into the meeting room.
Speaker 4: She was, Hey, I'm about to start administering it.
Speaker 2: This is when you fight.
Speaker 4: Julu said, this is when you fight, So I okay. She was it might burn a little bit, and I was like, it burnt like shit too. My arm was like burning like crazy and I was like, yeah, it does her. But that's when she got I thought I was gonna have a chance to fight it. She distracted me with the arm burning came and before I knew it, I was awake. Boom.
Speaker 1: But we go through probably a fifteen to twenty minute workout, dude, and your boy I was out there.
Speaker 2: I was, I was feeling a little juicy, bro, I had just enough time.
Speaker 1: There was one of those things where I'm walking back and I'm trying not to breathe too heavy, because again, you could hear everything in there to where you're not trying to seem like you're out of breath, which kind of places against you because you're trying to be quiet about breathing when I just wanted to be like just release a lot of oxygen and kind of pant a little bit and be like all right, I'm good to go. Overall, bro, the workout could not have went any better. In the middle of the workout, I literally remember like saying to myself, like this is the most ideal workout situation I've ever been in in my life. And I'm pretty sure the expectations were were low enough for so low, because I'm sure a lot of people were thinking, like the stuff I've been doing off the field, and I don't really say anything. They just say, hey, what kind of shape are you? And I'm like, you know, shape is subjective. We'll find out here real soon what kind of shape I'm in. But dude, it was awesome, and uh, dude, I felt like I was twenty six again out there moving around Lowki.
Speaker 2: I was like, we might be talking about year eleven.
Speaker 1: Now, would you clarify as Michigan in Ohio Midwest?
Speaker 2: It's literally the middle.
Speaker 1: No, bro, Ohio and Michigan's like north the northeast.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: Well, someone pull up a fucking map for this kid. I swear to god, dude, the Bonta, Missouri Public School system must have just been fucking you, dude, because it's literally the midwest, literally the midwest.
Speaker 2: Ohio state is.
Speaker 1: Ohio's not midwest, bro, it's north something, it's north, It's north, mideast or some shit.
Speaker 2: It ain't the Middlewest.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, well we'll call it the North mid We'll make shit up. We'll just call it the North mid because this is not even worth the conversation to happen.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, people would agree that Ohio state, that'll how is not part of the Midwest.
Speaker 4: There's a moment when he's like saving, saving the rest of the group and being like telling different individuals, Hey, you need to get out of here, you need to go do this, blah blah blah, and he starts writing back to camp dude, beaver Hall. He's riding back and there's like sad music playing and it's like going back and forth saying like he's like playing things in his head like you're a good man, Arthur Morgan, Arthur Morgan, like you're gonna got Hey, you're not as bad as you think you are.
Speaker 2: Bro, I am legitimately hears streaming.
Speaker 4: Down my face like pouring my heart out for this man, knowing like.
Speaker 2: My man is gonna die from this TV.
Speaker 4: He give us your shout out, no free shout of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quarter machines. So I'm gonna start with the when you're a little kid, Bro, When you're a little When you're a little kid and you get when you get a couple of quarters to go to that quarter machine back in the day. I know kids kind of probably don't go through this much now because they can just get candy a will. But when you get a couple of quarters or maybe it's a quarter and you get to go spin that thing. Back in the day, you were living life bro like you felt you had it. If somebody didn't have quarters, oh damn, your mind didn't give you quarters Like that kind of sucks. You'r in fury to me now and you would go and twist and get whether it's a gumball from candy, whatever it is, I'm a little chocolate thing, so I'm hoping it's more like chocolate like M and MS ors Reese's pieces. But my shot I no free Shodow goes to ghost to quarter machines. Who do you think your very first crush was? I'll tell you right now, Rose from Titanic.
Speaker 2: That was the first pair of boobs I ever saw in my life. I feel like mine was Comen Electra.
Speaker 16: Boys out there, Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 2: Go to when you're a younger in panel. Yeah, huge video out there that you video.
Speaker 51: Yeah, I could Alena, you just see that.
Speaker 16: I was like, oh, that's the lady from TV. Yeah, I need to see them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I heard Kim Kardashian had one. We've all seen the videos, though. I mean, let's get a little better, Like, let's get some better quality cameras in there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 51: I heard this story about the seven hundred fifty thousand dollars house, and I didn't My parents didn't move when they say we was about to go to the draft.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, like you, Cardie, driving college alexis just for hundred The stipends must have been pretty good, right, I know, twelve a month to get you that crazy?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is why I was downtown nice.
Speaker 2: We got coaches, We talked about boosters. What I don't I don't really know what a booster or a coach is.
Speaker 16: I didn't have here's you, no the coach.
Speaker 51: All I know is that I had a nice house or a nice apartment. And when I went in there, like I know that there was somebody left something behind. I don't know if it was for me or not, but I never told anybody that they left it there and I kept it.
Speaker 1: What's the most amount of money you've seen left somewhere that you you know, probably seem like the most.
Speaker 2: Amounts you've seen, maybe about a one hundred and fifty. Let's talk, we're talking.
Speaker 16: This is oh just rubber bands.
Speaker 2: I would go Derek one. I would go you two and Eddie George three. And that not only when I said wait, wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: I had to look in your eyes when I said that, because it hurt me to say it to you when we just met.
Speaker 5: But that was okay.
Speaker 7: It is though, how why is why is there your one hang on.
Speaker 2: Hanging before we get in that? What's your order? One through three?
Speaker 5: One through three?
Speaker 7: I would go me, Derek, Eddie.
Speaker 51: I'm saying you Eddie didn't there. Oh that Eddie didn't miss for like the first eight years. He didn't miss games.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do like a tent too. I think a tent on a vehicle goes a long way. You have to have a tent right and they're picking your nose.
Speaker 2: At a red light. You don't people catching you. That's the way I do that is with a tent. Forreether booker are all about freeing on your finger like as you're driving.
Speaker 7: Is that what you guys do? Too.
Speaker 4: No, I like to roll it up till the sticky wears off and you give it that good old fashioned flap.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes sometimes that thing might be a little wet, like you know, it'll take up all.
Speaker 2: It drips out, It'll take it drips out a little bit minutes.
Speaker 4: To like betting into a ball, Yeah, and you kind of question it if it takes that long.
Speaker 2: You eventually, you know, the window.
Speaker 4: Stop like subconsciously knowing what you're doing, and consciously know what you're doing, and eventually you're like, what am I doing? I'm thirty and you're like kind of doing it, like blow your legs and nobody can see. Nobody can see not one bet. Yeah, dude, fucking picking boggers, dude, free the booger.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah you saw you still me at your house yesterday. Yeah, you said it sometimes like, hey, Will, are you enjoying yourself? Like I am enjoying myself. I'm just I'm dialing because I was back boys, like I had to. I had to throw together at live bet at halftime, and I took the unders on the Tennessee game, the Niners game, and the Seahawks game, and they all won by one point. So I'm literally watching the end of every game I took. The under was twenty eight or twenty and a half with the Titans game.
Speaker 2: Which is a low, like that's low. Yeah, they hit it hit, it hit barely.
Speaker 1: Niners hit even though they started just beating the shit out of fucking who were they playing? The Rams? That one, thank god hit, and then the Seahawks one hit too. It all by like one point.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 22: Could you, for the love of God fix the fucking camerangle on the bus due for a fat guy? Dude, that side angle is insane. It's insane.
Speaker 2: How would you how would you recommend?
Speaker 5: No? I fuck it?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I mean probably this this end of the couch is sunk in.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't know, look smallest you like, hey, the camerangles on the bus.
Speaker 22: Liked fuck, I didn't realize I slash like that. Now you're right, cam wrangle. The guest angle is I was that we want in there? The dark red, the angles up from the side.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, that was pretty tall.
Speaker 22: Fuck, dude. I saw people after I did that episode. They were like, you you've been working out, you look good. You looked insane on that episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that baby's a forty pound bronze statue with this beautiful bus just plate on top. Only the best, the brightest, only the smartest, and the most talented individuals will hold this trophy come Saturday, when we are going to battle.
Speaker 2: We are going to war red versus blue. Everything this world wants to see will be.
Speaker 4: The ultimate battle to show, to show who's gonna be there and who's gonna know who's not gonna be there. The bust and bowl lifts, it breathes, and it will be in ann Arbor, Michigan this fucking weekend.
Speaker 2: You went to West Plains, West Point, Yeah, West. That's a four five forty white running back line.
Speaker 5: That's that's what it takes. A round, a four or five. As a white guy, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta say things like you in the West Plains? What was your what was your forty.
Speaker 22: Lazy lazier? I'm not kidding, it was like a five guy I was, I was. I was probably two ninety at this camp. It was a Scout dot Com in Morgantown.
Speaker 2: Dude, Scout dot Com.
Speaker 7: No joke.
Speaker 22: I might have run a I think it was a five eighty five nine and I was like under six. Nice and I had a coach, well you know how it is with the fucking hand time for your coach. He'd be like five one. Yeah, like nice, I have a five one put out recruiting tapes.
Speaker 5: Like six hundred ninety pounds. I go to a camp to six two.
Speaker 16: I was like, holy shit, I'm.
Speaker 7: Not going anyway.
Speaker 2: Let's play sandbox.
Speaker 7: What do we I don't know.
Speaker 6: I know what the future holds for the next couple of months, enjoy the holidays, see see what shakes out. You know, Connor's coming back eventually. I'm on the short list for that fight, I'm sure, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's the fight though, right, that is the fight. I mean, that's I think.
Speaker 6: I think, I think why I think at this point it's hard for me to in Vegas. I'm not a big self promoter.
Speaker 7: But like yeah, I mean, I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, we're here, Yeah, we're boys.
Speaker 7: Promote you forever.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm the guy that that people want to watch for sure?
Speaker 2: What are you better or worse?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Me and McGregor fight International Fight Week of next year.
Speaker 4: July pre gaming before was unreal too. We went to the Lacrosse House, shout out the boys, of Lacrosse House.
Speaker 2: Their ratio of men to women was about seventeen to one. But those boys didn't give a shit about nothing. They were kegging. They were having a great time the entire time their house.
Speaker 4: Disgusting, dude. I had to take a shit during that pregame. I literally went and took a shit, and I thought, should I even flush this? It just kind of goes with like the decor of this home, you know, and they're like, hey, we got carpet.
Speaker 2: But the boys of Lacrosse House. Shout the boys.
Speaker 4: They reached out to the busting Busting account and said, you guys got to come here. It's gonna be popping off at twelve thirty. We show up casually late twelve thirty five.
Speaker 2: It was electric.
Speaker 6: I would go, uh gaetschee toughest, Poorier second, only because only because of the way that the fight went, because Pier was Poria was very u very light on the ground.
Speaker 2: I think he was actually he was resting a little bit under there.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he was really trying.
Speaker 6: To get away a lot, which is actually probably really smart because I think he was conserving gas.
Speaker 2: There's no needs me.
Speaker 6: While I was trying while I was just trying to hammer away, which is very smart, shows his veteran mentality.
Speaker 2: Then it would go Ali Vera after that.
Speaker 6: Then Ferguson, then Hooker, but the Hooker fight didn't really count because it was so quick, it wasn't even really that much. He didn't really get to show his toughness.
Speaker 4: And my second one is obviously going out to the boys, because there's literally a Will and I sat in a Chinese restaurant right after the season at twenty eighteen and decided to do a podcast. And never in our wildest dreams that I think we'd ever be able to achieve this and be able to do trips and do a podcast every week with your best friend is one of the best blessings you can have in your entire life.
Speaker 5: So that's what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too, brother.
Speaker 1: It's so dope that we've been able to establish this and create this and like have this as the plan B. Because there's a level of a fee when you're done playing, because your identity is so wrapped up in it and taking shots and doing all this stuff and hiring people and learning how to try and scale and figure shout out. I know there's a lot of frustration at times with all the boys being surrounded by you guys like, I'm super thankful because this ship is fucking awesome. And obviously your boy gets a little choked up because I get close to tipping the cat to the old mom.
Speaker 24: You know.
Speaker 2: She'd be damn proud, happy Thanksgiving boys.
Speaker 14: And when you when you have a clean dump and you know that you don't even have to wipe any confidence, but you just do the check wipe.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have the confidence and you just know when that sucker pops out and it's just like it's just it's like like tissues, right.
Speaker 15: Check I have before.
Speaker 30: We build houses for handicapped veterans, right for wounded veterans. And one of the guys built a house from he was the first sergeant first class and he was like absolutely one hundred percent and dragons without a doubt. And he said this is why said when he was in Afghanistan. Right, these people don't even have a word for TV. So you need to get up into like the candle right valleys to like he said, you're talking about literally people that have lived in caves. They have no outside interaction, right, except from their tribe and their their individual He said, they don't know what a TV is.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't have words for this, but they have words for dragons. He somewhere along the line someone.
Speaker 7: I he told me.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's actually strong. I see.
Speaker 30: That's why I like have a conversation like dragons, bro fire and dragons.
Speaker 2: No, maybe maybe it.
Speaker 30: Was some sort of flying teradac listens prehistoric, prehistoric, you never know, but he absolutely And when he told me, I was like, well that makes sense. I mean, if if they have a five thousand year old word for dragon, who am I to said that they're wrong?
Speaker 4: Well, how do you feel about JFK. Was that inside job by the government or the mafia?
Speaker 2: Let's go down this road. This is a perfect segue to the NFL Lamar Hunt. We're connecting JFK to the NFL. Thank god.
Speaker 30: If you read Lamar Hunt Junior's book, he talks about his death. So his dad was an avid like right wing Republican, pretty much right hated JFK. They found a business card they buy They say they obviously investigated all this.
Speaker 2: The guy who drove Learvey all Dwells, right, that's a shot.
Speaker 30: The driver of him was found with Lamar Hunt Junior's business card in his office. He was he interviewed for a janitorial position at the at the Hunt business. So Lamar Hunt's business card was found in this dude's steel and it talks about how his dad had like two separate families. They didn't know about it, like he had on two super size palace. But he was obviously a JFK's assassination. He was investigated through the potential connection of the Hunt family, which is in the obviously NFL.
Speaker 4: Until I get in. There's actually secret handshakes. I went as far as to learn one of those secret handshakes.
Speaker 7: Oh he would, I.
Speaker 2: Honestly do it if that guy forgot it. But I did do this found out he wouldn't be allowed on the temple. Oh that I'm not gonna if you found the story, like if if the temple.
Speaker 4: I didn't find out through him, I found out I found out to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, but yeah I will.
Speaker 4: When we were in when we were in Tampa, I went up to him and I did the handshake to him, and he's like big smiley guy. He's like, don't ever do that again, that you can't ever do that again. He was like legitimately like, I won't ever do that again. I was like to the point where I was like, I am so sorry. I obviously found an envelope and I pushed it too much. Point to that being that there is proof that it's cult dish hold on.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not far off there that like that, like that like a d.
Speaker 30: It's like a fraternity, or you throw up a cute you throw up a two dogs sign. If you're not a cute dog too, doing me crap kicked out. It's a club then, because if you were going to fight somebody over a handshake into your club, religion is supposed to be all encompassing, all welcoming.
Speaker 2: So you can't fight me because I learned your handshake. That's not cool. That means you're hiding some crap.
Speaker 4: My Tier three is going to go to a game that in recent years has been amazing, like last second wins a lot of times. Is who's going to play in the SEC Championship. That is going to be Alabama versus Auburn. That is the Iron Bowl.
Speaker 2: That is my Tier three. You don't even watch that game. My tier This is my time.
Speaker 4: My Tier two is going to be the newest, yet the strongest rivalry game possibly in college football in the next couple of years, and that is Nebraska Michigan bust and Bowl. And my Tier one goes to the greatest rubbery, not just in college sports but all of sports in general, the game Ohio State and Michigan solid. Thank you, good respectable. I think big cats jumping out of a plane. No, he's not in parachuting in to sing the national anthem.
Speaker 2: I don't not know he's not. There were whispers of that happening. Could you imagine if that didn't go well? I think he'd be going out the way he wanted to go. Question no questionnet to do to be the Internet in that situation? Is he too heavy to you'd only like two undred fifty pounds? He can only be that's not just specially the big cat. He wears, the spanks he wears. He wears a full don't know your secret?
Speaker 4: Literally did it on the Yeah, he showed it. He's been wearing on him. He did it when we were there.
Speaker 2: J That's crazy.
Speaker 52: The reason why I do like the athlete because I can be myself. I don't have to switch it up change. I might not say everything the right correct ESPN, but everything I say got fucking facts about it. When I fucking said last week the fucking Patrick Mahons can't read fucking defense, I meant it. When I said last week that fucking Joe Burrow is a better quarterback than Pat Mahon, I meant it when I said last week when I said Andy Reid is to me number one or number two coordinator as.
Speaker 16: Long as I've seen the game, I mean that.
Speaker 52: I don't think Patrick Mahoons, if you'd have been with any other coach right now, will be having the success that he's having with them. And the reason why I say that because all you gotta do is watch. All you gotta do is watch. If you play coverage and don't let him escape the pocket and make him step up in the pocket to throw the ball.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent of the time, he's not the same guy.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 52: If you let him break the pocket get on the run, he could throw the motherfucker from Ohio to Nashvia.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 4: But what's even more tough as Will doesn't have a real tree. What yeah he said ten footer? Yeah, I walked up to that thing, and I just.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I I that's an L. That's an I told you. That's all you had to say. It's an L.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to bear because basically I'm lazy. I think the concept we always got a real tree growing up. We always had to go to the tree park. My dad would cut one down. We'd always bring a real one in. And so there's no question that I'm really letting a lot of people down. Your family, yeah, my family the worst part. But so yeah, we have a fake tree like we're it's we're a fake tree family. Like no cleanup. I wish I had to smell of pine, but no cleanup, Like you take that down.
Speaker 2: You have it all year round. It's it just sits in the closet like it's an L. I'm willing to take.
Speaker 29: See my first I got that whole ten million because they didn't expect me to get hurt when I broke my ankle.
Speaker 7: I didn't play a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah I never really I never really got hurt.
Speaker 29: So they didn't even put a clause in my contract for that first one. But that second, I r Oh, that check looked a lot different. You had to split what was god a split fifty percent. What what school did you go to? Missouri?
Speaker 1: Central Missouri State, Central Missouri State, Warrensburg, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Hey, I bet you had a hell of a time. Now, the hell of a time, buddy. What is it like there? Party town? It's like broad They got one street like Broadway. It's lick really warn Missouri.
Speaker 29: Yeah, you gotta remember, I'm coming from California. Like we always had white people around, but I never partied with them. I went to Missouri. It was like if you was black, you played sports. Everybody else was white. So it was just like, let me see how they do. I've never been in the drinking beer.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Penny picture Wednesdays. We drinking beer out of.
Speaker 29: Wednesdays was the most firest time because you going there with a couple of quarters and I get about twenty pictures put on the table drinking natty.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I never drank beer nothing, So I wanted to the white boy was this?
Speaker 5: And I lived with five white dudes.
Speaker 2: They used to be like, bro, we never lived with a black guy before. We never even had a black guy on her.
Speaker 8: I was fat my whole life, so baseball had too much running. They've all had too much running base over football. You got us on the line, get on at the back of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not exactly to this day.
Speaker 8: When I go play a celebrity game, what happens when I hit a dinger out in the field.
Speaker 7: Got No, you can't. He's got to run first.
Speaker 2: The worst he's got to do is run their best. He's got to hit the wall in a celebrity event the other day. Yeah, fucking made it. The first hit the walls sound Say, what do you think you'd.
Speaker 5: Run a ford in?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Fuck, dude on the afternoon. Like, if you're listening to this right now, put your fucking phone and take your mom and dad or call them.
Speaker 7: Just do that man.
Speaker 1: Like life, it's like, uh, the Adams Project. It's later than you think it was, the big Foot in that movie. Like life is fucking short. Life is short, bro, and we have no clue how short it is. Love on your people your phone. I was sewing to my almost I reached from my pocket. I'm serious, Like it's you just you never fucking know.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: Some relationships are super easy, and you can love on your people easy. Some relationships are hard. It's hard, like whether it's your ego, whether it's stuff that somebody else done to you, and you can't get over the hump. But you just don't know when the time is up for any of us ever. You could be in a scuffle, one of us could be gone literally the next day.
Speaker 2: I think about that. Sometimes you just don't. You just don't fucking know, man, And it's just important that.
Speaker 7: Don't go to bed angry.
Speaker 16: It's always been a thing, and.
Speaker 5: I still to be.
Speaker 2: I still go to bed. I know, I know, but I'm just saying, like I try to put out all furs. I got especially close close people before I
Speaker 15: Go to bed that night.