Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Let's have some fun on a Tuesday and years what we have on Tap four a Tuesday pro lifers being arrested, convicted, thrown in prison by your government. War has been declared on American Christianity. We will talk about that. I made a prediction about Biden, Jim Clyburn, the blackfaux Democrats, their concerns. Looks like that was true family having their child taken away from them in a red state. That how Joe Biden opened the border. A little inside info on that suicide drone that killed Americans. All that, so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to begin someplace totally different, though totally different. We approached things differently on the show because I look at things differently. Ihan Omar is all over the news right now. Radical communist out of Minneapolis. Family immigrated to America when she was a child. They left the biggest dump on the planet. Now she's a member of Congress trying to destroy the country. People were even digging up older audio clips of her saying things like this.
Speaker 3: President introduced the Muslim band knowing that Mike the country I came from, owing that Mike the country I came from, owing that Mike the country I came from.
Speaker 1: We all heard what she was about to say, knowing that my country, uh, the country I came from. And today I hear Republican after Republican after Republican. I'm sure it's been on every radio show and TV show saying.
Speaker 2: She needs to be expelled.
Speaker 1: Ilhan Omar needs to be expelled from Congress. I disagree. I will explain why. I'll explain why in a moment before we get to any that you should know. Josh Hammer, legal experts gonna join us about a half hour from now. I have questions about the Trump trials in New York and elsewhere, so we'll get to that. But let's get back to ilhan Omar and why I disagree with removing her from Congress. I'm gonna read a couple of emails to you. One will sound totally unrelated, one's very related.
Speaker 2: But just stay with me.
Speaker 1: I promise I'm going somewhere with this.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 1: Businesses are leaving the United States at an alarming rate. The media refuses to report on it. Another person lost their job the company's heading for Mexico. It's not just the cheap labor, but the business killing regulations by the climate change nutters. Sounds unrelated, doesn't it. It's not just stay with me, stay with me. I have another email, This one actually is about Ilha No more greetings, balding, pink pink flower. I sadly live in our district. I'm unable to move my do the health of my ninety four year old mother. Totally get that ninety four year old mother in law. As soon as I can, I'll be getting out of dodge. And this guy goes on to explain it's a little long, but goes on to explain the constituency of ilhan Omar. Why would I disagree with removing a radical communist nut job from Congress. Sounds like something that would be right up my alley, right, probably something that's right up your alley. My goodness, punish a communists. Let's get these dirty anti American commy scum out of our office, out of office.
Speaker 2: Out of the government.
Speaker 1: But here's why I disagree. Tackling a problem at its root is really the only effective way to tackle a problem. Do you struggle with your weight a lot of people do. It's very common today. Some people are just bigger, diets worse today, we're more sedentary, more whatever. For There are a lot of reasons, but a lot of people struggle with weight. Maybe you struggle with weight.
Speaker 2: Do you too fat? People get fat? Are you fat?
Speaker 1: Well? In this day and age, there are a million and one options to dump the weight and dump it quickly.
Speaker 2: Chris Michael, what's that thing? O zambeak? What is that the name of that shot?
Speaker 1: There's a shot out there that's ozambik Okay, I thought that's what it was called. There's even a shot today you can take. You go, get a needle plunged into your body and they squirt you full of stuff and the weight falls off. Now, let me ask you something. Do you think that that is the most effective, long time term strategy for keeping the weight off, injecting pharmaceuticals into your body. I'm not saying don't do it. Well, you do whatever you want with your life and your body. Maybe you trust that that's fine, But I think we can all agree that's not the best long term solution. If you're a human being who struggles with weight, what you have to do is attack the root of the problem. The root of the problem is not that you're cupcaking over your genes. That's a symptom of the root of the problem. The root of the problem is you eat too much and or you don't move enough. That's the root of the problem. If you tackle the root of the problem, then the cupcaking over the gens stops. Let's talk about the evil communists we have in Congress. The squad is all over the news. Now, AOC is always in the news, you know, the courtesy of the Bronx. AOC is always in the news. Ilhan Omar's in the news. Now move them, get them out of Congress. Iohan Omar is not the root of the problem. She's the cupcake and fat over the jeans. We must attack the root of the problem. That email about the businesses that are leaving, it's a great email. Why it attacks the root of the problem. Nobody wants to address the root of the problem. The root of the problem is we have for decades filled up this country with people who hate it at worst, at best, don't really feel any affinity for it. And we've educated not only them, but American citizens for decades, not just in school. Our media does it, our education system does it. We've educated people for decades that this country sucks. This is a horrible place.
Speaker 2: Burn it, loot it.
Speaker 1: America's the worst. America is the height of all evil. Why would I want ilhan Omar expelled from Congress? I believe in a representative republic. Don't you?
Speaker 2: You do, don't you?
Speaker 1: That's what America is, a representative republic. Well, here's a tough pill to swallow. Ilhan Omar, AOC. They are perfectly representative of their constituents. Ilhan Omar represents the people of her Minneapolis district, the white guilt liberals, the endless amounts of Somali immigration they've allowed to completely change Minneapolis. Ilhan Omar, you can expel her today, remove her tomorrow for all I care. I don't care about that Kami witch. But you should understand if you remove ihan Omar tomorrow, you haven't accomplished a thing. When it comes to the root of the problem. The root of the problem is the people. The root of the problem with AOC is not all the stupid things she says or the kami things she pushes. The root of the problem.
Speaker 2: Is the people.
Speaker 1: In the Bronx who want a filthy communist to burn the country down. That's the root of the problem, and that's what we don't want to talk about. And we don't want to talk about it for the same reason the big fat person doesn't want to diet, doesn't want to exercise. That's hard, that's difficult. That involves real changes and lifestyle changes, and they that's hard.
Speaker 2: Why can't I just go get a shot and drop the weight off.
Speaker 1: We don't want to tackle the root of the problem because tackling the root of the problem will take more time and it will take more effort on all of our behalf. We just want someone to go fix it. Congress, the GOP has the House, just vote and.
Speaker 2: Get rid of Omar. That'll take care of it, right, guys.
Speaker 1: As if George Washington's gonna turn around and get elected in her district, just.
Speaker 2: Get rid of Omar.
Speaker 1: Why if you're not going to change the people, if you're not going to change the culture that props up anti American hags like Ilhan Omar, then you're just gonna get the next version of her, and then the next version of her, and then the next version of her after that.
Speaker 2: Without end.
Speaker 1: Unless you're going to go for a walk and skip the cupcakes once, the weight will always, always, always, always come back because you never attacked the root of the problem. The root of the problem is so much deeper than we act like it is. It's why I rant all the time about the savior complex of the right. Now we'll just select Trump to fix it. I talk to my Norman neighbors all the time. They hate Biden, they hate all this stuff. And now you know what they tell me. Don't worry, Jesse. We're gonna get Trump in there and he'll fix it all. I just put my head in my hands. Trump's gonna fix it all. No man can fix it all. It's crazy, and more importantly, it's lazy. We want a magic pill, a magic man step in fix everything. But the problem is deeper. The roots are deeper, and it will take all of our efforts for decades to fix it. That's the truth. A little bit more on this in a moment. I should announce this now. Pro life demonstrators were just convicted by Biden's the OJ and they're facing eleven years in federal prison. They need your prayers, and this is a reminder and We'll get into this a little bit more lately or later, but this is a reminder that the work of being pro life doesn't stop just because rovers's way got overturned. We still have so much more to do culturally and within the government. Let's use preborn and fight back. The gift of even one life makes all of it worth it. You buy a woman a free ultrasound, a woman who's about to have an abortion, You're gonna get her to choose life. That's one of the best ways we can fight back on behalf of the babies. Buck spies that ultrasound. Preborn dot com slash Jesse all Right, preborn dot com slash Jesse get the Cure for Rhinos. Eight days with the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday, and I've decided something. You know, that was a lot of talk about about our government and why we have these people in our government, and I was doing an analogy for weight loss and stuff like that. I've decided something. I'm going to attack the root of my own problem fashion. You understand you're a Jesse Kelly Show listener. You understand that I struggle with dressing myself. I don't know what looks good, what doesn't look good, what color combos are supposed to be here. For some reason, people yell at me all the time for wearing white tube socks. All wear boots and I'll have white tube socks with them, or I'll just wear your hiking boots or something and white tube.
Speaker 2: So I said, ah, that looks so stupid.
Speaker 1: So you know what, I've decided, I'm going to attack the root of the problem. I'm not gonna hire somebody to come pick out clothes for me or something like that. I you ready for this. I'm gonna become a fashion icon what Chris I am. I'm gonna look really fashionable on the show a lot and wear fashion stuff, and I'm gonna learn how to do fashion stuff. There'll probably be a lot of a lot of leather and whatever. If what Chris leathers is not what do people know? It does not Chris? It does me not that kind of le Stop. Why don't you grow up? I'm gonna become a fashion icon. I just wanted everyone to know. Now let's get to something here. Oh and I need to give everyone else that heads up. I probably should have led with this more emphatically, Josh Hammer, he's my friend. He's gonna join us about ten minutes from now. There are all these trials right now for Trump, the Egene Carol trial. You know, she just got her verdicts where she's awarded supposedly all this money from Trump. And this was her response on Rachel Maddow's show. She definitely sounds like a pretty traumatized survivor. You've talked about using some of Trump's money that you're about to get to help shore up women's rights. Do you know what that might be, what that might look like?
Speaker 4: Rachel?
Speaker 1: Yes, tell me first, sing, Rachel, you and I aren go shopping to get completely new wardrobes, new shoes, motorcycle for crawling, new fishing rod for Robbie. Rachel, what do you want?
Speaker 2: Penhouse?
Speaker 1: It's Rachel Penhouse and France? You want France? You want to go fishing in France?
Speaker 2: No, all right, just.
Speaker 1: A heads up, just a quick side note, heads up to anybody who maybe gets a judgment awarded in their favor and the judgment is kind of how traumatized you were.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Go on television bragging about the purses and motorcycles you're gonna buy with the money just to heads up makes it look like you're not real anyway. Anyway, Josh Hammer's gonna join us next to lay out everything. Okay, there's three different things happening in New York. Did this funny Willis thing? In Atlanta? This scandal where it turns out she was having a relationship with one of her underlings?
Speaker 2: Did this help Trump?
Speaker 1: In Georgia?
Speaker 2: We needed that.
Speaker 1: Did Georgia was really the one that was going to be really, really bad?
Speaker 4: Did it?
Speaker 1: Did it help? We'll find out the DC thing. What's going on in DC? They want they want to have the trial. The Supreme Court stepped in. Let's find out the who's who and what's what. It may take me a little bit. We'll get through all that with Josh. But I wanted to do this first, So I'm gonna try to get to a lot of these tonight before I get to Hammer. And remember, about a half hour from now, I'm gonna reveal some information about that drone strike you probably haven't heard, and man, it's it's a job dropper.
Speaker 2: I want to get to some.
Speaker 1: Hate mail though. Remember you can even oh hate mail two Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I doubt anyone will read or especially respond. This is from some commy I tune at the in at the end of a segment where Jesse Kelly was calling January sixth an inside job? Is this sarcasm being obtuse? I've heard a lot of misinformation and lies, but this one is worthy of criminal charges. I Jesse's theory about January sixth was an inside job. Okay, well, let's let me explain something. You're a communist. You live in a world that is not real because you watch the news, you read the newspaper. You only read and watch people who lie to you at all times. So when you hear information that is true and is real, it can sound shocking to you. But more to the point, let's just be honest. This one's worthy of criminal charges.
Speaker 2: You want me thrown.
Speaker 1: In prison for saying things you don't like? You know what that makes you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, communists, You know that you're the bad guy, And I know I know you're so mentally and spiritually shattered by your sick, demonic religion that it's really really hard to see this. I know that, but I want you to go look in the mirror, and I want you to look in that mirror, and I want you to look at yourself, and I want you to say, I want someone thrown in prison because he says things I disagree with. I want you to just say that to yourself ten times. As you look in the mirror. You know that you're the bad guy in this story. I'm the good guy. If there are ever any honest history books written fifty years from now, one hundred years from now, they talk about, you know, anti communists who were trying to fight as hard as they could against demons like you. You might even end up actually being named in history books as one of the monsters. You probably know all there is about Nazis. You probably don't know anything about Stalin or Mao for whatever reason, but you probably know everything about Nazis. How beut you've even criticized the campguards. That'd be you one day. You know that, right, that's you. You're the bad guy. And let me be clear about something. I am your enemy. I just want you to know we are enemies. Until you stop being the bad guy. We're enemies, all right, All right? Now, le's talk about something wonderful. Let's talk about finding a way to retire one day. I see these stats about people savings are being drained credit cards through the roof. How are normal people ever supposed to cobble together enough to retire? Well, maybe done for You real Estate can help you out with that. Done for You real Estate you know they they're the ones who are gonna teach you, walk you through every part of the process. I'm beginning to acquire real estate so you can rent it out and begin to acquire wealth. No, you're not made of money. You'll start out with a house, It'll turn into two five. Soon you're retiring with ten rental homes and passing them down to your kids.
Speaker 2: Jesse, I'm not a millionaire.
Speaker 1: This is for teachers, construction workers, normal people. They will walk you through it all. And these are my friends and love. These guys go to Done for You Jesse dot Com. The stories I hear from you about dealing with them, it just it melts my heart. Man, if I had one done for you Jesse dot com, go find out how right We'll be back. The Jesse Kelly Show I Like It returns next.
Speaker 2: It is The.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show and I am ashamed at how long it took me just now to make the connection between having on Josh Hammer and the song being by mc hammer, and it's I'm just I'm ashamed with myself. Anyway, My boy Josh Hammer, he's got a show out, he's got a podcast out right now. You really need to I need it. America on Trial because we have all these trials, all these Trump trials going on in the country, and it's impossible to keep track of all of them. He's facing like nine thousand years in prison, and I don't know what's going on and.
Speaker 2: When it's happening.
Speaker 1: So Josh is joining us now to talk about some things. Okay, Josh, e Jeene Carroll just want a big bunch of money from Trump in New York City? Why, bro Jesse.
Speaker 4: Always a pleasure to join you, even with your delayed recognition of my anthem man my anthem her Hammer time. But all good. So you had this absurd and truly absurd verdict last Friday, So what happens? Do you want to backtrack a little bit? In twenty nineteen, Ejing Carroll comes out to The New Yorker, a reliably liberal publication, of course, and she says, oh, Donald Trump groped me, he sexually assaulted me. He did this, he did that back in the directing room of a Bergdorf Goodman off Fifth Avenue in New York City, like twenty five thirty years ago. And Trump's response, as would be the response of any reasonable man who has been accused of doing bad things to women that he did not do, was to call her a liar. And she said this, and she's that. And in response, then Ejing Carol files these two defamation lawsuits. A little confusing as to others too, but in any event, earlier last year, the verdict came in for the first with five million dollars in damages for the civil allegation of sexual assault and then also defamation. And then last Friday, the second lawsuit drops three point three million dollars combined in compensatory and penitive damages. To break down the legalese there, the compensatory damage is what the jury basically assesses is what the restitution is. In other words, to make Egene Tarrell hole again. Apparently Jesse her ego is so fragile that she needs eighteen point three million dollars to restore her sense of ego, and then if that wasn't enough, they flasp another sixty five million impunitive damages, which is exactly what it sounds like. This is a rarer form of damages handed down by courts that exists for the sole purpose of just trying to make an example out of the litigains. Now, what I argued on the show in our pilot episode Yesterday Morning America on Trial, what I argued is that that fifty five million dollar inpuniti of damages number, it is actually probably unconstitutional. The Supreme Court does not view excessive punitive damages very favorably, and that ratio of punitive to compensatory damages of an over three to one ratio, I think it's probably going to be struck down on appeal. So I like Trump's legal odds there if a federal court, it's outside of the nonsensical state courts there in New York. But for now, just an utterly absurd ruling less Friday for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, Josh, you've mentioned to me before that Trump's going to appeal this. Forgive me, most of us are not lawyers. Does that mean he doesn't have to stroke her a check? He does, and then she has to give it back. Does it mean he has to appeal this and he's gonna get the same crappy judge, same location that he was last time. Is he's staying in New York City? How does this work? From here?
Speaker 4: Every judgment is different, But the usual way this works is that he's not gonna have to cost anything up until the appeal process has been rendered, and then and then after that. So you know, for example, let's say that Trump does prevail on appeal, and the appellate court there in New York, say would be the US Court Appeals for the Second Circuit. So if he does prevail there, then he probably can then also try to get each cal to cover his attorney fees as well. I mean, that's actually part of the problem politically, Jesse for Trump, is that his legal bills, his attorney fees are just astronomical at this point, just totally totally through the roof. But he's going to get his shot on appeal. Like I said, it'll be before the Second Circuit, which is the court above what he just held this hearing in. So it's a different court. It is not one of the more conservative appeals court. So for example, they're in Texas, where you live and where I clerked on the Fifth Circuit. The Fifth Circuit is a conservative court, one of the two most conservative appellate courts in the country, along with the Eighth. The second Circuit there in New York State is definitely not as conservative as a fifth But there are a number of fair judges. There are a number of Trump phenomenees there, so we'll have to see which three judge panel he gets. I think the law is fairly straightforward here, so I like his odes, but you know, it definitely depends on the panel that he draws.
Speaker 1: Speak of with Josh Hammer, he has a brand new podcast now, very very short, easily digestic, breaking down all the legal crap going on this year.
Speaker 2: For lack of a better way to put it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Josh, we're going to stay right in New York City because that's one of about eighty trials he has going on in New York City. There's still Latitia James, there's still Alvin Bragg. Can you separate those for me?
Speaker 2: The wins? The what's is he going to prison? In New York State?
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of funny, right, It's darkly funny. I should say, because both Alvin Bragg and Tiss James, Alvin Bragg would be the district attorney, the prosecutor in Manhattan in New York County, and then Letitia James or Tiss James that she is usually known, she's the attorney general. They both ran Jesse for their respective offices on an explicit get Trump platform, which is really icky and grossly immoral. I would say, to the extent it's not illegal to run for a state prosecutorial office and during the course of that campaign valing that you're going to use the power of the state to get your political foes. It's just gross. It's gross, and it is patently on American. But nonetheless, they both did run on those platforms, and the people of New York apparently said, Okay, we'll take that because they're both in office. So Alvin Bragg's prosecution that would the first one to drop last spring. It's thirty four counts. This involved Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels and the alleged fabrication, the cooking of the books. This is a laughable lawsuit. It is so frivolous in my estimation that the New York Times editorial board couldn't even bring itself to robustly defended Jake Taffer on CNN, if I recall, was struggling to defend it on air after Alvin Bragg brought this suit. The Tiss James litigation is potentially more damaging. It's even more chilling because what she is basically alleging is that the Trump organization has been operating as this grand sprawling fraud for years and years, and her the way that she arrived at that conclusion is because she argues that Trump and his business partners his sons has been systematically undervaluing their properties for years, including mar A Lago, as a means of securing more favorable bank loans and getting better interest rates and things like that. But this is all very subjective stock It's not obvious how you appraise property, as anyone who owns property knows, And the fact is that the bank appraisers appraised the property themselves when they gave out the loans. But she nonetheless is seeking upwards of three hundred and seventy million dollars in damages. You have a viciously anti Trump judge Justice and Goroon Arthur and Goron of the state court there, who is overseeing this trial. I fear not just for Trump there, Jesse, but I fear for all small business owners and entrepreneurs in New York State, because this SE's an incredibly chilling precedent if it goes against Trump there. You do not want to be in a position, if you are looking to accumulate capital and start your own small business, where the power of the state can be used against you to call you fraudulent and shut you down simply for securing some sort of loan that the prosecutor did not like. It's really dangerous.
Speaker 1: Stuff, Josh, I should have asked you this beforehand. Is there any way you can stay on for one more segment? I just have a couple other questions about other trials and things like that.
Speaker 2: You have time for that. If not, just tell me on the air.
Speaker 1: It's fine, of course, Jesse. You bet, okay? All right? Before I before we go to break real quick, I do want to ask you, though, what kind of legal fees you mentioned? His legal fees are astronomical? What does astronomical mean? I mean Trump is rich, but he's not Elon Musk rich. What kind of fees are we talking about? Here.
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's some quick back of the envelope mats here based on what I've seen. I mean, we're talking about a lot of trials obviously, right, so I think we're talking in the hundreds of millions dollars range potentially. I mean, I certainly by the top of this thing is all wrapped up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ah, have mercy, all right. Josh Hammer, of course of the America on Trial podcast is going to come back in just a minute and join us for from Georgia Talk and DC Talk and Timeline Talk. Before we get to any of that, we have a pro album. A little problem in the Kelly household. It started off small and it's gotten bigger. I got a text from my wife two weeks ago and she was saying, there are Golden Doodle puppies available for adoption now, and I said no, and I let it go. After that, I got a text to the family group text me and the boys asking for votes on whether or not we should get a dog, and I said, I said no, but I can already feel I can already feel my defenses breaking down in the dog thing. We're gonna end up with another dog, I know we are. And I'll give that dog rough Greens too. I will because as much as I do like to complain about Fred and the new dog we don't have yet, it is pretty freaking wonderful having a dog around the house, making you feel the most important thing in the world at all times, isn't it. So give your dog nutritions so your dog can be with you longer. Your dog dies too early. My dogs have died too early because they eat dog food. There's no nutrition in dogfood. Pour Roughgreens on your dog's food, all natural nutritional supplement, all the nutrition in your dog could ever need. There's a reason vets email me all the time veterinarians and say, man, oh yeah, all my dogs are on it. Roughgreens dot com. Slash Jesse for a free jumpstart trialbag or eight three three three three my dog feeling a little stocky? Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kellys Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Reminding you you can email love, heye, death threats, whatever you want to email in email those into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's get right back to Josh Hammer. He is host of the new America on Trial podcast really short, really digestible. We all need this this year. No one else is doing this. What's going on with all these trials? When where what's the damage? Is Trump going to prison?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So that brings me back to this, Josh Okay. So that's New York. Let's set the New York stuff aside. In Georgia, Trump's facing these ridiculous reco charges. In Georgia, Fanny Willis was of course heading all that up. Now she's got her own problems. Is the fact that Fanny Willis hopelessly corrupt is that gonna get Trump out of jail?
Speaker 4: It definitely might. I mean we have upcoming in a couple of weeks on February fifteenth, there's going to be a big hearing and evidentiary hearing there in Georgia on this motion to dismiss the entire prosecution from Fannie Willis. So that's what they're currently trying to do, the Republicans that would be in the Georgia State Senate. I mean, she appears to be corrupt, you know, five ways from Sunday when it comes not only to her romantic escapades and her you know, apparently scandalous dealings with her own chosen special prosecutor, Nathan Way. But she also seems to have been in communication with the Biden White House, which just weeks of the most corrupt level of coronation imagine role there. So we're going to have this hearing coming up in a couple of weeks. Now, it is a caveating that they wouldn't necessarily just throw out the lawsuit. Rather, what the judge would do in that case, if they do decide that Fonnie Willis is too compromise to try it, they would have it moved to a different jurisdiction, So it would be moved out of Fulton County, Georgia, which is where Atlanta is. That opens up a lot of questions as well, obviously, I mean, where is it going to move? What would the jury pool there look like? Obviously Atlanta is a very unfavorable jury pool for Donald Trump there. But you know, even as of right now, the Georgia government in Fulton County, even based on the current timeline Jesse, they're not even proposing that trial start until August. Until August fifth, and that's assuming that Fannie Wills stays on the case. So there's a million things there that could happen. The timeline, honestly is such that Trump may very well end up getting off scott free when it comes to that, which would be a huge, huge win for him. Because when these four prosecutions first came out, the New York, Florida, d C, and Georgia ones I, like many of this, Jesse was most concerned about Georgia I just given the nature of the Jerry Coleness, sprawling nature of the Rico Statute there. So he could get off the hook here. Honestly, the timeline might just be that much in his favor.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well, fingers crossed, Okay, that is some good news, which brings us to the big one, the Jack Smith stuff. What's going on in DC? Look, nobody, well, nobody who's been paying attention to the poor January sixth people. Nobody thinks anyone can get a fair trial in DC, at least not on the right. Donald Trump is still facing a trial in DC though, correct, he is.
Speaker 4: So where that litigation currently is is you had Donald Trump's lawyers, so that'll be John Sower, who's the He's an excellent lawyer, actually is a former Missouri slitterer General. You had sour along with Will Sharp, who's a buddy of mine. They were advancing a strong legal argument in court. I don't think it's necessarily an incorrect one, but they were making a strong argument on presidential immunity, basically saying that as a basic matter of constitutional law, a former president cannot be prosecuted for acts that he took while he was president of the United States. But they're actually, I'm pretty sound legal footing for this. I thought that the media jetse predictably is calling it a fringe legal theory, a far right legal theory, all this stuff. To me, it's actually fairly straightforward. In fact, it was actually the Clinton's Clinton DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel in a memo from October two thousand. They basically held that they basically held the same thing, and that in turn was actually just upholding the same conclusion that was reached by the Nixon administration in nineteen seventy three. So, you know, going back fifty years, it's fairly straightforward constitutional president that a president cannot be prosecuted for acts they took in office. The only twist that Jacksmith is making, obviously is that Trump is not currently president, right. The million dollar question is does that totally totally change things. I'm not sure that it does. In many events, that argument that they made in the federal court for the DC Circuit failed the judge They're rejected, So Trump appealed it. He tried to go straight to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court, I think correctly said no, let's just let the DC Circuit, the intermediary court, try to sort this out first. So that was the hearing that they had there a couple of weeks ago, and we're waiting to hear from that three judge panel in DC essentially whether that litigation goes away in its entirety, because if they find that Trump is fully immune, then you know, Jack Smith can appeal that to the Supreme Court. But that's started looks pretty unfortunately for Trump. I do not think that argument is going to hold at the DC Circuit. Like I said, I think it's a serious, non frivolous legal argument, but I don't think that the DC Circuit is going to rule in his favor there. So that does bring us closer to a trial date. They're starting in d C probably over the next month and a half two months or so, so that's going to get interesting. And you know, I think Fannie Willis and Jacksmith are not going to want to try those two cases at the same time because a lot of the same actors are involved. They're going to need people to be witnesses in both Georgia and in d C. Then you start gaining the questions of trying to coordinate trial schedules there. But that's where the DC case stands right now. We're waiting to see what's going to happen from that three judge panel on this strong community argument that Trump and his lawyers have meit.
Speaker 1: Okay again, it's Josh Hammer America on Trial Podcast. One final question. I've only got about a minute here, but it's the big one. Okay. You say we're probably facing a Trump trial in DC over the next month or two. I don't understand the legal ramifications, but is there a chance Donald Trump is running his campaign from federal prison.
Speaker 4: There's a chance, but I don't think the timeline's going to work out for the prosecutors here, Jesse. These things take a very long time. I mean, right now we're just dealing with free trial motions and hearings and things like that. So none of these cases have gone to trial yet. The Alvin Brad case actually might be the first to actually go to trial, but you would need a guilty verdict in order for that to happen. That's probably not going to happen in any of these cases before November. In my estimation, I think Alvin Brad would be the only one that might actually get close to it. And then even if you had a guilty verdict, then Trump could just appeal it. So now he's not going to be running this campaign literally from prison. He might be running it from a courtroom near you though.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's something that's better than it was. Look and we'll take that. We've had some things in our favor.
Speaker 1: Josh Hammer America on Trial Podcast. Josh, thank you for making us all smarter. They I feel smarter already. You know why I feel smarter. It's not just because of Josh Hammer. It's because I take a male vitality stack from chalk every single day. Did you think did you think that testosterone levels were just about making babies, enjoying your time with your wife. It's about your mind, it's about your focus. You understand. Do you feel down a lot, fellas almost inexplicably, sometimes just kind of down, almost depressed or depressed.
Speaker 2: Have you had your T levels checked?
Speaker 1: It affects your mood, your focus, your logic. Go start a natural herbal supplement Male Vitality Stack from Chalk and start it now because until the end of February, massive discount on everything on the site for the lifetime of your subscription, the lifetime of it forever.
Speaker 2: Chalk dot com c h.
Speaker 1: O q dot com promo code Jesse. Now's the time. We have two hours left. I have some information I'm gonna reveal to you next