Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Yetty. Hey, Liz Chiny, I hate to break it to you.
Speaker 3: You seem like a nice.
Speaker 1: Enough person, but nobody cares. The people who support you already were on your side. The people that don't ain't going. Now you just you got You're having no effect. I mean, if you feel better about yourself standing next to socialist Kamala Harris and her lying running mate saying vote for them in Santa Trump, good for you, but you're not changing any votes.
Speaker 4: So Tamala Harris, who you quite accurately described is just a monstrous mistake for the American people very recently. But you hate Trump so much now you're endorsing her. Okay, we get it, we see the shape of it. We're good.
Speaker 1: Thank you. On the other hand, I think Barack Obama could He won't change boats, but he certainly could help turn out, certainly turn out to rallies. He's gonna campaign for twenty seven full days with Kamala Ayris. That's a lot of effort from a guy who doesn't need to if he didn't want it, right, I mean, you know, effort in a fly around in a private jet, say at five star hotels sort of way.
Speaker 3: But still.
Speaker 4: I almost made a scurreless accusation, but I thought better of it.
Speaker 3: For once, good thing is not rama done. He wouldn't be able to campaign.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Anyway, we're warming that old chestnut up. That was good throwback Friday. That's right exactly. So we've got a lot to squeeze in the final hour of the week. Looking forward to it. But first it's the Friday tradition. Let's take a fond look back the week that was. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 3: We are in unshutted territory.
Speaker 5: And I just don't know what it is and particularly.
Speaker 3: Whips from a week.
Speaker 6: Gentlemen, we had a lot to get to Nourah, Margaret, thank you.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Tim, I think you got a tough job here.
Speaker 2: So I've become friends with school shooters and I'm proud of that service.
Speaker 3: Defn't use a lot of fancy words, and I'm a knucklehead at times. That's what I've said, and from that I learned a lot thank you, Governor.
Speaker 4: The major headlines in this filing the ones that we have not seen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're so distracted by going home. Yeah No, I mean I want to say, there isn't a lot that we haven't really seen before.
Speaker 7: Private acts, not official and therefore not deserving a presidential immunity.
Speaker 3: And this comes across as his closing election argument.
Speaker 5: There's something wrong with Kamala. Only a mentally disabled person could have allowed this to happen.
Speaker 3: She's a stupid person. I only got one vote.
Speaker 2: It's one of the most precious possessions that I have.
Speaker 3: I am proudly casting my vote for Vice President Kamala Harris. There's a lot to discuss. We have to move on. She's barely sus said that they have launched the ground incursion into southern Lebanon. We do need to look for ways to de escalate the tensions. The United States should help Israel drive hesblah to the mat and choke it out. You know, I'm dead, I'm dead. I'm leanly dead. Tonight. Israel is under attack from Iran. This must stop. We absolutely absolutely need a cease fire. Fame on him. This guy is a clown. We have a lot to get to ahead, gentlemen, on many topics.
Speaker 1: Six days after the flood, the search for the missing continue because what they're.
Speaker 3: Telling you is complete boy news. And these politicians don't fluting their line. What are the stage of the stormbone?
Speaker 1: What do they need?
Speaker 3: After what you thought today? How long the storm zone get there?
Speaker 2: I'm learning what Stormer's talking bone, Hey, but never gave itbut us until now.
Speaker 1: The dock workers calling this a tentative deal, which means pay raises eventually I will cripple you.
Speaker 3: I gotta finish, Harry. We've gotta build back better, build back, the better, the better bet build back to better. Can't believe it's not bothering that's gone.
Speaker 2: Hate that Payo locks so with the most preparable home ruck of his career.
Speaker 1: I almost want to reset that helicopter North Carolina stuff.
Speaker 3: It's just it's one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: I certainly want to get this part on. In case you haven't heard Joe Biden being asked by a reporter. We had a little bit of it there and clips of the week, but here's how it went.
Speaker 3: What do the states the storm zone need? Mister President, What are the states and the storm zone?
Speaker 1: What do they need after what you saw today?
Speaker 3: How on the storm zone yet, sir, I'm learning what storm is talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't everything they need.
Speaker 3: They're very happy golf the board.
Speaker 1: The president just landed after having toured the hurricane ravaged portions of the country, was asked by a reporter about the storms with a lot. Oh the storm zone. Didn't know what storm you were talking about?
Speaker 3: Huh? Are they getting everything to need? Everybody's happy across the board. I just I'm speechless.
Speaker 4: That was horrifying. No, it's not horrifying because that shows you the depths of the federal government. Blah blah blah. He's just that senile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, what storm the one you've been flying around looking at today?
Speaker 4: You're like people and that helicopter that's making it hard to talk. You were just in it looking at the storm damage. Oh, if people are fine or happy across the board.
Speaker 3: I know what storm you're talking about, the historic one that's got in the news. Wow. Yeah, he's that far out of it.
Speaker 4: We ran some audio earlier from a helicopter pilot who's been trying to help rescue people and they're desperate for helicopters, and a bunch of private citizens, including a NASCAR drivers, flew over and said let's say we're ready, we'll help, And then they had to ground all of them rescuing people saving their lives because the president's helicopter. You know, when the president's in the air, you've got to shut down all aviation in that area, so they couldn't save anybody for a long time while he was doing his thing. For whatever reason, we need the President to show up and say, hey, this sucks, we'll help you out here, and then flies back.
Speaker 3: To the White House.
Speaker 1: So another couple of clips from how their senator catt and saying we need to get we had Hesbela, I gotta get him on the mat and choke them out, which I like is very graphic imagery. And then you had the former leader of Hesbela singing I'm dead.
Speaker 3: I'm dead.
Speaker 1: I'm really really dead. Well so are a lot of other people. This came out yesterday. Reports say the airstrikes on Bea route hit the entire Hesbela Shura Council. That's the name of the council that gets together and votes for the next leader. After an ISRAELA got killed. That is their highest executive council ward is They were meeting to officially select and then some name I can't pronounce as the successor and they were all killed. So somehow Israel had intel on where, when and where they were all meeting, which you would have to assume they were going to the greatest lengths to keep secret. Oh yeah, I mean they must have been going to you know, like when you watch those mob movies and they go outside and they're they're covering their mouth and they got to make sure the air conditioner's on and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Sure nobody come around.
Speaker 1: I mean they had to be going to extreme legs to try to keep this secret. And still Israel knew exactly where they were going to be and when they were there and killed the ball.
Speaker 3: Sure, but it was handed.
Speaker 4: I'm dead.
Speaker 3: Dead, shame on.
Speaker 4: I gotta believe they're all handed. Like a slip of paper ten minutes before where written on pencil it said one two three Jihad Street and yet kerb bluey. Wow, that is something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, will I mean to one two three Jahad Street at hate the Jewel clock and they knew it?
Speaker 3: Wow? Different story also and and.
Speaker 4: And the commander in chief of the greatest superpower on Earth is completely checked out mental what storm?
Speaker 3: Yikes? Oh that storm? Yeah? Ah, They're getting everything they need. Everybody's happy across the board. What the hell? Whoa not?
Speaker 4: Since Woodrow Wilson was recovering from his stroke, well, he didn't recover from a stroke, he died from it.
Speaker 1: Different story, also outrageous. Joe brought us the second gentleman, perhaps Kamala Harris's husband, who's im Hoff who's reinventing manhood by knocking up the nanny while married and then possibly slapping around a girlfriend. Yes, alleged, So that story a couple of different journalists that I like. I don't know if Doug em Hoff actually did what he's being accused of doing. I very much hope he didn't, and because I have zero idea, have no basis to weigh in on it. But I do know that Kamala Harris didn't care if Brett Kavanaugh actually did what he was accused of doing. Do you remember Kamala during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings. Here's guy Benson, who maybe you see on Fox sometimes on that topic. There was literally no evidence Kavanaugh had ever even met his accuser, let alone in support of her unsubstantiated claims of being involved in a gang rape, which cannot be said of the Emoff allegation. Harris tried to turn Kavanaugh. The Kavanaugh circus into a career moment. And she has no comment on this situation at all. When you have people willing to testify that they saw it, so again, you got zero evidence with Kavanaugh. Kamala Harris was all over it. Clearly he's a gang rapist. Can't be a Supreme Court justice. Her husband. You got witnesses but nothing. That's how vicious these people are. Yeah, yeah, Kamala. That's when Kamala was that the first time she really got the nation's attention. That was a big moment for are. Yeah, because she was good at that. She was good in a whole bunch of those various hearings.
Speaker 4: An m Hoff spokesperson told Semaphore, quote, this report is untrue, adding that any suggestion that he would ever hit a woman is false.
Speaker 1: I meant Kamila was good from a standpoint of grand standing for her side, And don't mean I agree with what she was doing, but she she she uh, she rose to prominence because of those things. So anyway tidies up those stories.
Speaker 4: How Yale is asking Jewish students to commemorate October seventh will shock you.
Speaker 1: Can you still enjoy Bruce Springsteen music? I find it difficult to do and I hate that. I hate that, Like I don't have any idea what the political leanings were of lots of artists that I've enjoyed throughout my life. I might have hated their politics, but I still read their books, look at their paintings, listen to their music. Yeah, Bruce has been so out and out and force full it's tough to get passed for me. Which I'm not one of those people who can only listen to, you know, artists that I agree with. I've gotten used to the effect that a lot of created artists are are are cuckoo nuts, which.
Speaker 3: All if you're a conservative cut off too much.
Speaker 1: You can look at like one painting, you can't read a simple book, and you can listen to Ted Nugent and then you come home and watch Walker Texas Ranger.
Speaker 3: Those are your only options in life. Listen to Wango Tango again.
Speaker 1: Your favorite wrestler is what's his name? And the whole Cogan and then yeah, it's all you got. So no, it's not an option. If you're a if you're a lefty, yeah, you can cut out like four people in all of entertainment and continue to live your life.
Speaker 4: Honestly, is James Woods would would tell us, and James, if you're listening, feel free to you know, look us up, Dallas up, slide into our DMS whatever. There are many, many more. They just don't admit it. They don't say anything because they would be so condemned and run out of town. Whether it's Hollywood or music industry or whatever.
Speaker 1: It doesn't do any good to slide into our DMS because neither one of us ever look at him to that point. I looked at him the other day, and the people from News Nation is that what that channel is had reached out to us and wanted to have us on.
Speaker 3: And we didn't see it. So we missed. We almost said a naughty word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they reached out to us and wondered if that we could come on when we were in Chicago, I think, and we didn't see it.
Speaker 3: So no, so sliding into our DMS is of no use. We've got more on the ways to hear.
Speaker 6: The new bill signed into law this week by our governor that will allow marijuana dispensaries to serve food and non alcoholic drinks. They will have, which means we will soon have dozens of cannabis cafes, just.
Speaker 3: Like they have an am dam, which.
Speaker 6: You know, putting a kitchen in cannabis dispensary.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a good way to set.
Speaker 6: Off your smoke alarm every two minutes. But a lot isn't going to effect until next year. And until then, there are still plenty of places you can go to eat and get high.
Speaker 3: There's a pizza.
Speaker 6: Hut, talk about Jag of the Box, of Harby's, Wendy's, in and out, Popeyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a decent point. But why can't you have booze and marijuana? Why?
Speaker 1: Uh, that's the weird thing. Where like strip clubs can't serve booze. Well that's even a dumber one if the women get like full on. You can't have nudity and alcohol together. But we have a lot later a minute, we have a lower population.
Speaker 3: Yeah o kidding. Yeah, the whole thing strikes me is very odd, And I had one other thought about that. The marijuanas and the restaurants in the it doesn't matter. So I watched the video that was in hot links yesterday.
Speaker 4: I think the article about those college students who used metas smart glasses to dox people in real time. I'd read it, but I hadn't watched the video yet when we talked about it yesterday. And the video is absolutely shocking because these people and they were doing it for ethical reasons, partly just to show what can be done.
Speaker 3: But they'd say, are you Joe Getty? Well, yes I am. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We met through the Fisher House fundraiser that I'm sure you don't remember it, but I heard you speak and I thought it was terrific. And this person had just id'd me, found out information about me online in real time using these computer programs, and they were approaching people and the people were completely disarmed as it were thinking, oh, this is somebody who I actually have met or knows a lot about me. They're obviously a fan of friend, blah blah blah. And it just the first thing I think that leaps to anybody's mind is this will be used as a tool to de fraud or victimize people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a click about that. Do you want to hear that or why not? Yeah? Are you a that seem?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I think I met you through like the Cambridge Community Foundation, right, yeah, Yeah, it's great to meet you.
Speaker 3: I'm ka. Well, do you happen to be a person working on like minority stuff for like Muslims in India at all or something? Yes? Oh, I've read your work before. I'm Andrew. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow. And then what's it going to do for dating? I mean, I know women try really hard to not you know, just let every dude know what their name is, or what they drive, or where they work or for obvious reasons live right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of scary. I'm more than a little scary. Especially I got scammed. We got scammed the other day. I don't really have time to describe it, but I.
Speaker 3: Did.
Speaker 4: I did, and it's it's fine. It's not a big deal. I faced the decision whether to take it to the wall or just right to check and have it be done. Maybe I'll tell you about it next segment or something like that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, So the.
Speaker 4: Fact that there are predators everywhere looking to rip people off, trust me, When I say.
Speaker 1: That's the case, I mean we're perpetrating a scam. DJ's talking about the news.
Speaker 3: DJs.
Speaker 1: Are you doing okay during the toilet paper crisis in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 3: Can you hang it in there? Wow?
Speaker 4: I have a number of comedic answers to that question, but they're probably not worthy of the airwaves.
Speaker 1: USA Today has a big story about the toilet paper shortage due to only the panic around it. I mean, there's plenty of toilet paper, nothing changed, but people got in a panic, and like a costco in places like that, there's just not enough to be had.
Speaker 4: So I know Judy mentioned that to me the other day. Yeah, because the dock workers strike, which we are. It's domestically made. Now, I used imported Parisian toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. You have a fancy You have a bidet? Do you still need toilet paper? I have a bidet too, but I haven't figured out how to use.
Speaker 1: It any biday now, Yes, you still need the Uh okay, the gentle caress of the toilet paper.
Speaker 3: I got my kids just using one square. You're allowed to use one ply one square during the shortage. During the shortage of twenty four.
Speaker 4: All right, so I do want to get to the Yale thing, although it'd be just as good on Monday about October seventh. But all right, So here's what happened. And I want to be careful with this to protect the innocent. But there's a certain aspect of our yard, like our landscaping, that needed to be dealt with, and some some materials applied, and we've been waiting for our guy to do it for a long time. And somebody stops by Judy's outside, I think, and the guy was working for one of our neighbors allegedly and said, hey, I noticed you need this.
Speaker 1: I have much more than I needed for the job. I I'll do this job for you for X dollars per amount of stuff. I also got a bunch of speakers at work. I wondered if you wanted to buy.
Speaker 4: Yah, yeah, kind of sort of. And he cited a price per quantity. And since our he'd first approached our neighbor and said he had X amount of that, Judy figured the max it would be was X.
Speaker 3: Well, he got done with the job and I went out to deal with it, and it was a ridiculous amount. I mean, way way overpriced. It gives amount of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, ridiculous. Well, in the in the claim that they'd used x amount of the materials.
Speaker 3: Was was not plausible. Okay, But so here's here's my situation.
Speaker 4: I walked out actually to talk to them once before, and uh, one of the guys I'm fairly certain has been in the has enjoyed the hospitality of the state.
Speaker 3: Why do you say that because he can tell Okay, I'll just let you picture that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was. Is a very very tough looking.
Speaker 1: Guy, and particularly but in particularly and and is the spokesman, boss guy, very big guy too. But did well, they must not have or you wouldn't have hired them. So they didn't strike you as fish at all in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't the one who initially said, yeah, go ahead, that sounds good. I immediately when I went out to deal with them, got a feeling of, hmm, this.
Speaker 3: Could go sideways. Would their vehicle look like.
Speaker 4: The trailer? Yeah, yeah, it was normal. But so anyway, I I called them on it. I said, that wasn't am or something. No, no, it's actually gardening stuff. But and I said, are you telling me you applied this much material at that price.
Speaker 3: Yes, he looks at me. Absolutely, Mike, what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 4: Exactly? And I noodled through, okay, and just for the sake of the argument. And it's all it's like Michael Jordan gambles ten thousand dollars on a round of golf because ten thousand dollars doesn't mean anything to him.
Speaker 1: This was for me.
Speaker 3: You go out with another couple, have a couple of bottles of wine and a nice dinner. Amount of money. No, I ain't doing a hassle for that amountent. Yeah. See that's the thing.
Speaker 4: And I thought, Okay, if I pay this guy, I'll never have to think about this again. Correct if I get into it with him, even if I say, look, I'm flat not paying you, I'll pay you this much, go away.
Speaker 3: Guy's got my phone number, he's got my address.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh boy, And even if you're not worried about that, you're gonna have to get a lawyer because he's gonna do something.
Speaker 3: And probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I just and I didn't want to like be a coward, not stand up for my own self interest.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody likes to be a chump or have somebody think you're a chump. Yeah, I've been in that situation. I've actually been in that situation where I said, look, I know you're ripping me off, but I'm gonna pay just because I don't want to deal with the asshole basically, but I know what you did, you know, that sort of thing, just because I can't live with myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was the situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I yeah, I'm kind of annoyed by it, but I have a feeling I made the right decision.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: Interestingly enough, they did a spectacular job, I mean it, so it's a win, yeah, kind of kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm influenced by a situation I had a couple of years ago, and I think I talked about this on the air at the time, where I got cheated by a hotel. I mean just flat out cheated, where we had all booked rooms at the hotel, specifically for the pool and a number of other things that they had at the hotel. When we got there, the pool was not in operation. In fact, they didn't have any housekeeping at all, so there was no taking out the trash, there was no replacing the towels, there was nothing, and they were going to charge the full amount for the rooms, and I said, you can't do that. I ended up fighting that. I don't know how many hours I spent on the phone and phone calls and waiting and this and that and emails and all that sort of stuff, and I think I got a couple of one hundred dollars back at the end of it. And it took somebody else pointing it out to me that was that worth it?
Speaker 3: Not an hourly rate, Yeah, not even that, just the amount of times I got re angered about it. Again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's an interesting moral dilemma though, because you know, all that's required of good men for evil to triumph, visitor silence and away with that people of no fresh towels in the morning of hotel over charging in general, Yeah, I agree, but it just I mean the emotional energy and the amount of money I got back. So I decided at that point I'm not going to fight things unless it's a certain level.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've told this story before, but when I bought we bought a house a number of years ago, but the guy who sold it violated a law and ripped us off and it was it was a couple of thousand dollars. It was definitely enough to fight over, and an attorney friends said to me, Joe, you're right and you will win. But this will be your hobby for the next six months. This will be what you do when you're not working.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: That's kind of where it was, right right, it became Yeah, I gave up golf and playing the guitar to fight over a couple thousand dollars with a freaking crook. By the way, if you know me personally and you want the guy's name, text me, I'd be delighted to give it to But anyway, okay, So the ruling committee says, I'm okay, just to put it behind me so I never have to think of it again, don't have to worry about a brick through my window or god knows whatever.
Speaker 1: That's why you did the right thing, I absolutely think so. I haven't always felt this way, though. I remember one time I was down in Mexico Gladys. Gladys was a longshoreman, so she was on strike for a while, but she's back.
Speaker 3: Playing the harp.
Speaker 1: I was down in Mexico on my motorcycle and it was way down in Mexico and I filled up with gas and the guy.
Speaker 3: I gave the guy some money. I don't speak Spanish.
Speaker 1: I gave the guy some money and then he just he just said gracius for the amount of money, and then just started to walk off.
Speaker 3: The guy at the gas station and I gave him, you know, like a twenty for two dollars worth of gas. So I'm fighting over eighteen dollars. I said, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: He turned around, he said something in Spanish, said nah. I just gave him the you know, give it here gesture, like you're not gonna rip me off?
Speaker 3: What what are we talking about now?
Speaker 1: I mean, I was just like really adamant, and he finally just smiled and handed me back my change. What a stupid thing to fight over. I'm way down in Mexico and some small town fighting with.
Speaker 3: Some guy who could up.
Speaker 1: You know, this is just shift me punched me. Whatever the hell the CoP's gonna came over this tiny mouth. What a dumb thing to fight over. Yeah, maybe the cartel owns that gas station. Ever, purely out of pride of no, you're not gonna rip me off. I'm a I'm not some chump you can push over like this. So I haven't always been that smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so get get a total price before you begin, Folks, trust me when I say that em was I gonna say that doesn't matter, it's probably drivel anyway.
Speaker 3: Why do I keep seeing The Joker on my TV screen? Does anybody know why?
Speaker 6: That is?
Speaker 1: What I wish Katie was here? Joker from not the Joker, It's from the Joker movie. There's any Joker something out there? Obviously is because it's on constantly.
Speaker 3: Who knows this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just heard an interview about it. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it. It's yeah, I think it's a new Joker movie. But the funny thing was, in the midst of this interview I came to learn there is a term now. It's a it's a genre of movies Batman without Batman, It's the Penguin, It's the Joker movies, It's Batgirl or whatever, all those movies.
Speaker 7: I was told.
Speaker 1: It's Lady Gaga and Joaquin Phoenix Joe that's right, and it's a musical crocker folly a do. I just googled it, which took me a second. Comes out just came out.
Speaker 4: If you were hoping for a musical about the Joker, now you have one. Joe heard the Penguin on HBO's Great. Have you been watching that, Michael?
Speaker 3: I know, not yet. I thought somebody had mentioned that.
Speaker 4: I hear.
Speaker 3: It's terrific. It's a mob drama.
Speaker 1: Joker Too is a movie musical. Now, I didn't see Joker. But Joker had nothing to do with Batman, right, or even the Joker?
Speaker 3: Really? Oh yeah, I had to do with a Joker? Was that version of it? Yeah? How he became the origin story thing? Gotcha? Yeah? It was all right. Oh my son loves that movie. Yeah, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a and I don't remember it was oh okay, not on that point's dumb. I got something more important that I want to talk about that I'm angry about. It's actually quite newsy, which is surprising on a Friday, But I want to bring that up and we will finish strong next.
Speaker 5: I don't see much sense and putting me on the ballot after I die, because for a player to go into his or her Hall of Fame, it's more or less for your family, and it's more or less for your fan base and I'm big on both of those two things right there, and I know most of the people who root it for me my whole career would love to see me in the Hall of Fame as a living player, not as someone is ten feet under. I always thought about that. What good would it do my family that put me in the Hall of Fame after I die? I can't think of anything good about that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So it's Pete Rose who says, don't put me in after I die, and he was begging to be in.
Speaker 3: I guess like a week before he died. Of course he didn't know he was going to die. But yeah, I don't think his story is a classic tragedy.
Speaker 4: It's heartbreaking, it really is, because he is an amazing baseball player but a flawed human being. And I get why they banned him for life. You can't have players or coaches gambling on their own sport.
Speaker 3: You just can't.
Speaker 1: A couple of things in the news trying to work up being into this because they're both important. One there was a story going yesterday they ran with on CNN. I had Christian amanpur on this, but CNN reported that Nazraala had agreed to the twenty one day ceasefire the day before he was killed by Israel and they ran with that story and then it was debunked as crap. So somebody put that out there to make it look like we would have a ceasefire right now and all the killing would have stopped if Israel hadn't killed this man, this cleric. Can you believe CNN ran with that story without confirming it and it turned out to be crap.
Speaker 4: God, that's unbelievable. Yeah, confirmation bias, enthusiasm is what they're.
Speaker 3: Right, right.
Speaker 1: And then the other story And I'm stealing this from a guy we used to have on the show all the time. We should have him on again, or maybe we've tried and he won't come on anymore. I don't know, Tim Carney, we used to have on all the time. Uh, this is back to the Kamala Harris's current husband did he slap around a girlfriend back in the day. Don't care about that story so much, but the fact that Kamala Harris is off the hook for it bothers me the way she treated Brett Kavanaugh. And Tim Carney said, I think this tees up a great question for Harris if she ever answered questions something that would be along the lines of your husband has been accused of beating a woman, an accusation corroborated by two other women. This is more corroboration than existed for the accusation against Brett Kavanaugh.
Speaker 3: If she had to do the.
Speaker 1: Real press conferences, like any normal candidate any other year in history, she absolutely would have to deal with that question. Or if you are a Republican. If you're a Republican, you'd have to answer that question. I don't believe that the election was stolen from Trump in the way that Trump is saying with voting machines and fake votes and all the star stuff. But like the Hunter Biden laptop thing, huge, this sort of thing, the willingness of the media to come together and protect one candidate from ever having to get themselves into any trouble, while they're also coming together to try to amplify any problems for the other side, not to mention the probably more significant tipping in the scales by the social media, specifically Facebook and Twitter at the time, suppressing one story, amplifying another, deplatforming people for telling the truth.
Speaker 4: Hello New York Post. Yeah, absolutely, I mean in that way. It was utterly, you know, nefarious. That's that's a day one news cycle. If not more guaranteed, Trump wins that news cycle. If Kamala Harris does a press conference and has to ask answer that question because there's no way she can answer it without looking horrible, I think it would be much more significant than that because I can practically guarantee that she would ham in hawe and stammer and resort to I grew up middle class in a middle class area where people were proud of their lawns. I'm Tim wall Road is right by the beatings my husband has administered. I was mowing my lawn well a JD Vance. I'm sorry, Oh, Tim Wallas was riding his bike and he's proud of that service.
Speaker 1: If she were a Republican in the same situation, you would get that question, the one I just mentioned about much less, much more evidence against your husband than there was against Brett Kavanaugh.
Speaker 3: So what gives?
Speaker 1: And then has he ever hit you? Absolutely would be a question. Oh oh if it was a Republican, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, so true. That's why we have to be better, we have to be more disciplined, we have to be smarter. We have to advocate for better ideas. Betterly, sentence was really in good shape there towards the end until the end anyway.
Speaker 3: Ah, So how much time do we have, Michael? About twenty seconds?
Speaker 4: Twenty seconds such a short amount of time and so long if it's too little time.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I meant to squeeze.
Speaker 1: In San Jose State, four teams in a row have refused to play their women's volleyball team because they got a dude playing on it, bashing the ball into the you know, other women's heads potentially.
Speaker 3: Finally, this is the answer. This is the answer. Don't play those teams?
Speaker 4: Right well, San Jose State has said school administrator's decision to bow to pressure from extremists instead of allowing their student athletes to compete arms all students involved. They are fear mongering and discriminating.
Speaker 1: So they're nine to zer still because the last four teams are forfeited.
Speaker 3: Awesome, another dude on the team and you'll probably never lose a game. San Jose State. Yay, hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. I don't know why I find that so funny, but I laugh every time. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the day. In the week, Michael Angelo or technical director, what's your final thought?
Speaker 3: Michael?
Speaker 7: I keep thinking about the clip that we played earlier today with Biden answering about the storm. It just it troubles me because I just keep wondering who is actually running our country right now. I think someday a book is going to come out and say, you know, he was just a figurehead.
Speaker 3: This is the person that was actually pulling the strings.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: I think it may become obvious in the next three months. Honestly, Katie Green is off on a happy occasion. Perhaps you'll describe that Monday Jack a final thought for us.
Speaker 1: I know it's fall where some of the you live, but it's been over one hundred degrees all week here and it's it's just killing everybody. Nobody can take it anymore. We're all just standing around with our models open sad. Gonna be like one hundred and one today.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, my final thoughts, you know, dealing with all this serious stuff and important stuff, We'll going to a rock and roll show tonight, I'm gonna have a good time, gonna let my hair down, as it were, because in my opinion, rock and roll will never die.
Speaker 3: What's the group? Are you unwilling to say? I am unwilling to say. The musical artist?
Speaker 4: Okay, uh you it's a white guy, Michael Jackson, impersonator and he appears in blackshats.
Speaker 3: If you like Celen Beyond, you like Celein Beyond, you shouldn't be a shine to your a lean. I love Celine Dion.
Speaker 1: Sir, Armstrong, you, Getty. Wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 3: So many people to thank, so little time.
Speaker 4: Good Armstrong and Getty dot com got a lot of great hot links there for you.
Speaker 3: Pick up a T shirt, do.
Speaker 1: Yo, play the Titanning song, Play the Titannic song until she does see you Monday.
Speaker 3: God bless America. I am proudly casting I vote from Armstrong and Getty. I can't imagine a more beautiful thing. That was eloquent he said, wow and boom goes to dynamite. Oh what now?
Speaker 1: My pro tip of the day is this, let's go in particular and you know what, everybody knows it.
Speaker 3: Thank you And by the way, do you know I'm dead?
Speaker 2: I'm dead.
Speaker 3: I'm leaning really dead. You know I'm a great Friday mother, Armstrong and Geddy