Speaker 1: Hello, my love.
Speaker 2: It's La La Kent with Randall.
Speaker 1: We're back at it again.
Speaker 2: Here we are another week in quarantine.
Speaker 1: So can I tell you what I've been doing during quarantine.
Speaker 2: I've been with you every day, so I know. Yes.
Speaker 1: So I started watching vander Pump Rules from season one. Yeah, because being the vain person that I am, I've only seen vander Pump Rules seasons that I have been in, right, because you.
Speaker 2: Want to see yourself correct, But let's rewind. First of all, are you going to give me props for encouraging you to watch it?
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm torn on how I feel about watching it now because now I'm on season two. I just I'm halfway through episode one.
Speaker 2: I mean through twenty three episodes.
Speaker 1: No no, they only no, no, no, they only have ten episodes. Back then, they only had ten episodes. And I'm watching it and I'm like, wow, this is crazy because when I joined, like first of all, I was like kind of exiled from that group for two years, right, and then once I became a part of the group around season six, and everyone would talk about like Jax is a liar, He's done this before, Like I didn't know anything about that.
Speaker 2: So I encourage you for a long time. Yeah, it's crazy to me that you're the star of the show.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what I'm saying, one of twenty now probably twenty five. A lot of it's like twice. It's like twice a football team at this point. But what I want to say is like I fell in love with the show, as many people did, because you had six characters who were like out of control, right, And if you had seen the first four years, you just knew this was like a monumental, insane, fucking epic mishmash of dysfunction at highest level. And I kept saying you all these years, I can't believe you haven't seen it. You need to watch you and watch it. And finally you turned it on and I watched you go into like this obsessive, like entertaining moment where you just can't get enough. And now you understand where I'm coming from. I look at them and I love I love everybody there now because they've all become friends and family to us. But they were different people back then.
Speaker 1: Okay, I cannot picture like season one was all about Jackson Stossy being a couple. I'm like, this is the weirdest thing I've ever watched. Jackson was like die hard for her, and I'm like, I cannot picture.
Speaker 2: Did you get to the point where he put the tattoo on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, wait till you see he I'm sorry, I ruined it for you. He tattoos. Wait to get her name.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: I don't know any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: You're eight years late. I mean it's not it's like you just got you just woke up.
Speaker 1: Vintage reality shows are the best. But so I'm watching all of these like relationships and how they're so invested in each other as like a group of friends. And it's so crazy because stocks he's talking about how like I'm twenty three, I deserve more, and I'm like, oh, these guys are babies. It's the craziest shit. But now, let me let me tell you. I remember I was at home in Utah, still living in Utah, and I was watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with my mom because I was obsessed, and there was this how they kind of split it off, was using Housewives to promote vander Pump Rules, right, And I remember watching with my mom and I looked at her and I was like, who the fuck is ever going to watch Vander like that show? Who's going to watch a bunch of servers? Like this show is going to be a flop. This is mortifying. And I knew that I knew this group of people on Vanner Pump Rules. Fun fact, I was there in Vegas when Stoscy and Jack's first got together, and two years later is when this when this show started.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, but I no.
Speaker 1: But in my mind, I was like, this is gonna be a who would watch this?
Speaker 2: I went the opposite way. Yeah, No, I saw episode one, two and three and I literally literally could not stop. And we used to have group texts, like my friends and I and we used to be like, this is insanty? What for me? First of all, I just want to put it out there. Jax to me is the greatest reality villain in the history of television. And I want to further that and say that the things they did in those days, the way they were with each other, the way they just went insane on one another, it was every episode. And so for me to watch you watch this now and you're you're one of the stars of the show, it's very surreal watching because you're like in shop because you look at them, you only know them kind of as couples and together, right, But back then they were animals.
Speaker 1: Animal.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think looking back on when I joined, the chaos was still very much real, like no one really had their shit together yet. It was all about, like we're just gonna go get drunk and fuck whoever we feel, right, you know.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and also they were they were they were like babies. They were so young.
Speaker 1: So Sassy was twenty three and the season that I just watched, season one, twenty three years old.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, why the.
Speaker 3: Way is this like a normal thing.
Speaker 1: Stossy's talking about how she had like two breakups in a summer.
Speaker 3: I'm like, and like serious breakups.
Speaker 2: I was emotional during that season.
Speaker 1: It's really sad, but like I was, I saw to see Stossy cry. It's very it's like heartbreak.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is now that I know Stossy and what a you know, how how she's such a committed human on anything she does, Like that guy she was in that relationship with what's his name again, Frank Frank, what a fucking asshole? And I'm about you know, I'm just gonna put out there. I never I'm you know me, I'm Switzerland when it comes to opinions on things. But I was watching and it was like, maybe he just did it because he wanted the camera time. Like, maybe that's not really who he is, but boy did he come on off.
Speaker 1: Someone who's on reality TV. It is the most annoying thing ever when people are like, that's not who I really am.
Speaker 3: It was editing.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's bullshit, that's exactly who you are. Like there was probably more to the story, yeah, but like that's you bitch. Wow.
Speaker 2: It was pretty raw. It was pretty nasty, but so good.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is twenty three years old, like to have multiple serious boyfriends by the time you're twenty three. I never had that.
Speaker 2: No, you had something different.
Speaker 1: I had something very different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had this thing called a chew chew train.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't need to go into see this is the part all the board, d Okay, So you understand that this is going to be in permanent forever, like people are gonna have access and you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have I love that part.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the part where we're gonna have children together and I already have children to just skip that chew choo, Like, can I just finish?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what they say in relationships, sometimes less is more.
Speaker 3: Sometimes never believed in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we differ.
Speaker 2: So well let's get I don't want to We're not going to go into details about what who was on board the chew choo, what it's about holy going back saying the word train back to the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is going going back to our kids?
Speaker 2: Wait? Will you just give me your word you won't ever do that again? Right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I don't like to make promises that I can't keep.
Speaker 2: Rand But you don't need to do the chut your train thing unless it's a cheat you train for like our newborn kid. Can you just do that in the future?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll work on it.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, you guys, because Randall will sit here and like, I'll talk about something, and then he'll feel like it's a personal attack on him, so he'll start talking about his past and I'm like, okay, but that's.
Speaker 2: Great, here's something. Okay, we're gonna move on from this because you can go really bad. I want to tell you that we both have passed, and I don't think you were a nun or I was a priest. What I want to say is that sometimes those stories are for your past. They stay in the past and they don't need to be brought up. And when you're pulling, you literally just reached your hand up in the air like you were a conductor on a train and said, choo choo, could you just see the visual cueue? Can we just do that for me for the future. I'm just begging. That's it. The rest of it, the rest of it I'm good with because I love you and you're my future wife.
Speaker 3: You like to think I'm a nun.
Speaker 1: You like to think I was a virgin before I got into this relationship.
Speaker 2: Well we both know that wasn't true, and nor was I a saying now, let's move the fuck on to something good.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll move the fuck onto something good.
Speaker 2: Oh God, our advertisers is not gonna like that. They always tell me to stop the cursing so we can move the fudge on to something good. Can I want to tell you something something important as things are opening up in the country now, which is something that is very positive and I am very excited I'm excited that we're getting to go. We have to go on a trip next week, which is the first time we're going to travel in two months. Yes to a wedding, which is even.
Speaker 1: More even more exciting and more ballsy.
Speaker 2: Not our wedding, but you're one of your best friends, one of your childhood best friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, my so, Madison, my lady of honor in our wedding. Her sister, who I also grew up with, is getting married, and I kept telling her, you know, it's COVID, like we should definitely, like think about moving this wedding to a different time.
Speaker 2: You tried. Wait, both of you tried, like multiple times that I've heard the conversations.
Speaker 1: To try to get her to of it. She and I love her for this is like you, guys, don't have to show up. I will be getting married on this date, whether you're here or not. So here's the invite, take it.
Speaker 2: Or leave it. Well, I didn't even know it was that hardcore. So it was like it was that hard get I'm married whether you come or I don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: She didn't even care, like if her family would show up. That's like how badly she wants to be with this man that she has been with for a few years now, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: So you know, she made it.
Speaker 1: She made it easy because she lives in Austin and she was like, this is where we're going to get married. Most of her family lives in Houston, so she was like, this is the deal. I'll move it to Houston. Hopefully you guys come. If you don't, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing I will say is that, you know, knowing Texas has opened up pretty pretty wide and Houston specifically is open, that makes it a little easier for us. And I know that they're putting social distancing still in place, like at the park where the wedding is going to go, so that that's nice. But I am I'm actually uh. I think California this Thursday has big pressing Roberts. On Friday, they're going to start easing social distancing. So it's nice. Hopefully, you know, in a safe way, things are starting to open up and we could see the life. I hope.
Speaker 1: So, because I'm gonna be honest, guys, I'm so freaking sick of talking about like these masks and this social distancing and like distancing. Am I saying it right, distancing.
Speaker 2: Distancing it.
Speaker 1: I'm just over it, like I'm bored, snoozelfest, like, come up off it.
Speaker 2: But the masks to be around for a long time.
Speaker 1: Here's here's what I feel about the mask.
Speaker 2: But you understand where wants to roll.
Speaker 1: Up and be like, you can't wear the mask unless it's like the medical grade mask. And so everyone wants these medical grade masks. And then they're like, don't wear the medical masks because those are for people on the front line, So just use a towel or anything. It's like, which way are we going here? Like, can you guys figure it out so that we know what's happening?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the most important thing, at least from what I've read. And I'm not a doctor, so I always like to preface that. But the nice thing is that we're having social distance and we do wear the masks where we're supposed to, and I think we're going to have that for a long time. But that's okay because at least if I can go to a restaurant and eat or go you know, back to work to an office. Yeah, for me, I just want to see people get back to work and be able to put food on their table because I know a lot of people this is, this is going to be really heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: So I'm just bummed about the whole distancing thing because I'm a hugger, even if like I just might.
Speaker 2: Y, yeah, that's over. That's over for a while.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It's such a bus I'd say, my guess, and again it's all only a guess. My guess is we're probably twelve months away before we are able to safely just hug and shake hands. But hey, you know what, if we can go back to work and we can we can go enjoy life at some form, I'll take that. Then, sitting in my in my house, staring at a wall, although we've had a lot of fun for the.
Speaker 1: Last couple of months, I know. I saw this funny meme the other day and it was like all these rich people complaining that they have to stay in their homes, telling us that we need to get over the fact we have to stay home. Meanwhile, their cribs are looking like this, and it like shows an aerial view of like tennis courts and like pools and ferris wheels.
Speaker 2: It's like people, oh, you mean, like a lot of wealthy people complaining.
Speaker 1: Right that are that are?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That are like telling other people like you guys need to learn how to stay home. It's like, okay, we'll also remember that a lot of people live in like an apartment, an apartment with four people.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have I want to say something. I have a friend that is struggling like a lot of people and lives in a one better apartment with two roommates and gangster. And he said to me, he's like, you know what, every day I go out, I put the mask on, I walk, I walk. You know, ron do that? I said, you know, listen, as long as you're safe, you got to do what you get like, you can't go insane. But he's not also not running up to people and hugging them. He's just trying to have space or walk around.
Speaker 1: And he's basically doing everything that the news has told us to do. Correct, correct, because the news loves to tell us what to do.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to say something about today's guest. Tell Ito, Remember how I tell you I pivot.
Speaker 1: We're going to switch gears here.
Speaker 2: It's like Jimmy kntile pivot. I am excited because I need to say something about this guest our guest today, Lala, you have brought this guest on the show, which is a co cast member on your show, somebody who I really love, who has been so kind to me since the damn better even when the shit hit the fan on the show for you with us, Yeah, but you know you had to take the grunt of it those first two years. And Sheena Shay Yep. One thing I love about Shena and I will tell her this straight up. She has been ride or die for you from day one, and she has been such a kind person to me when she didn't know anything about me and didn't have to and all the bullshit where the feud was going on with the cast. So I've always loved Sheena and I think she's one of the most fun people of you know.
Speaker 1: I've always said that if I was going to be in a relationship with a girl, it would definitely be Sheena Shee because she seems like just to that again, no, but she just seems like so much fun to be with, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like, oh, she she loves life life. One thing I love about she and I agree with you that is probably the best summary. She lives her life to the fullest, and when she was super single and getting all that heat for all the shit, you know what, she was single and living her life, and now she's in this committed relationship and God bless her, she's happy. So I got nothing. I don't know why she gets all that flak. I'm not in the know kind of but I just think she's such a cool friend to you and and and so fun to be around.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with her and the fact that she's doing this podcast after some really shitty things I've said, because Lord knows, likes to say a lot of fucked up shit, and she shook that off like a gangster. So I'm excited to have her. Let's get her on the line and we will be right back. We are back with one of my most favorite human beings in the world. I call her SHEI Sho, you guys know, where is Sheena?
Speaker 2: Shea?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 1: Hi? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: We're hanging in here? She And I just got to tell you, I just blew your shit up, Like, like, just just told everybody how amazing you aren't how stoked I was, because I just needed to put it out there that before you came on that the one ride or die motherfucker that has been Go Randall, go Laala from the day we got together, even though Lala was getting tortured on the show, you were always my friend. You were always kind to me, You never judged, and I just want to thank you. And I was saying that to the audience that I am very grateful that you have been Lala's friend and my friend, because, as you know, you deserve an award for just being you know, just a real front from day one. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Ah. Oh yeah, I love you, guys. I've always been seeing Randall and law a long Yeah.
Speaker 1: So sheesh. I started watching the show from season one. I've never seen it, dude. Can I just tell you, I feel like you've kept the same like kind heart since the jump, Like, how do you attribute that to your upbringing? How you shake things off so easily? I think so.
Speaker 4: I think I'm very similar to my mom in a lot of ways, some of the annoying ways and also some of the very loving ways. But I mean, we've lost a lot of people in our lives. Like early on, you know, both of her parents passed away in the same year same with my dad's, all four of them in the same year, and I felt like that just kind of started something almost like inside of us where it was just like, you know, life is too short and you just need to be as kind as possible, as much as possible, because you just like never know how quick someone can be taken from you. And I've tried to just carry that on in my life and just to treat people the way I want to be treated. I was bullied.
Speaker 1: You practice the you practice the golden rule, you know.
Speaker 4: I think after being bullied so much in junior high, I just never wanted to make anyone else feel that way. And that's what even like with like Dana at the beginning of the season, I'm like, I wasn't actually mean. Did I make her do some bitch work? Sure, but I like, I wasn't actually mean, and I felt bad the entire time. But it was like Peter telling me, have her do this, have her do that, production saying do this. I'm like, oh, okay, but it's just like that's just not me.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: Though, When I was watching, I'm like, Shina is trying so hard to be mean to this girl, and it's just not happenings.
Speaker 2: By the way, I agree, Sheina, it is not your nature. Like I feel like I have a really good read on people, like from day one, and I always was like, I'm down, Sena. She is a friend to us. She's cool, and you've never been like mean. But you're kind of like Lala, like if some I mean.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she's much kinder, no no.
Speaker 2: But what I mean is okay, okay. But what I mean is like she will defend, she will not let somebody walk on her like in that respect, like Sheena, if somebody fucks with you, you step right up to the plate like quick. But you're very very kind. That's who you are, you know. And Lala, you're very kind. You're very kind. You just don't show it.
Speaker 3: I just don't show it.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say something. Is that you know I was telling people before you came out, I was like, you know what I love she is that you you remind me of me when I was younger. I'm really old now, but when I was younger, like I live my life, you know, to the fullest, and I feel like you do that. And when you were single, like people giving you shit for having a great fuck in time and putting it all out there. Who gives a shit? And now you're in this happy relationship with a guy I've gotten to know, you know, and I love him, and yeah, I just feel like you're in your like best place right now. It looks like it feels.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I really feel that way too, And I mean, you know, it took thirty four years to get here, but I mean I would have waited longer to be as happy as I am now.
Speaker 1: So, but I feel like, you don't act thirty four like you have a young No, I have a spirit.
Speaker 4: But it's like I feel like when people say that, they're like, oh, you dress this way, you don't act this way. I'm like, okay, but it's not like a maturity thing, Like I just have like a young soul and I like to you know, my little sister when she's twenty two, she keeps me young. I do have some younger friends. I mean, my boyfriend's younger. But I think I've still been through so much in life that I can, you know, act young and dress young and just still have that appreciation for life because I'm just like, you know, what, fuck it if I want to dress like my little sister. Then I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Well, I know I've commented on that, but Sheina, if there's one thing I adore about you, it's that you fucking rock your style until the wheels fall off you. And you know that's people would say things about the way I would dress or things that come out of my mouth and it's just, you know, it is what it is like at the end of the day, that's what makes you who you are, and that's what makes people want to follow you and inspire you inspire people because it's like, you don't give a damn And.
Speaker 2: I want to say something about the age. Yeah, I don't want to say something about the age thing, Shina, You're right, like thirty five going on twenty five, I think is fucking awesome. It's what keeps you alive. It's what makes it let you grow old gracefully. I'm forty nine going on twelve and I think that. And by the way, it took me till four years ago to you know, find my perfect place. And you know what, it doesn't matter when you find it, but like you said, when you find it, it's gold. It's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And also I didn't like get my ass in shape to not show it off, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Like, I feel like I'm going to be that eighty year old who still is like letting my tattooed tit out and having the best time ever. But Shina, I have to ask you this, what was Brocks? How did he feel about the music video one more time?
Speaker 4: He watched it a couple months ago, and I mean we had made jokes about reshooting it and having him be the guy in it, right, but he was gonna cost a few thousand that was unnecessary to spend. Also, when I thought about the name of the song, the concept of it, and what it's about, I'm like, I don't want my boyfriend who I'm in love with to be the guy that I'm talking about just fucking one more time, one last time?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, that's that's I agree with that, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, but the next video, I do like he will be the guy in it because it'll be a song where it's the place in my life that I'm in now. And I had to remind him. I'm like, first of all, I wrote this song almost two years ago. This was like it was two thousand, twenty eighteen. I wrote that song a Sean too, and I recorded it, wrote it in like two hours. It was in the dark days of autumn and I was just in such a different place. And then it took like nine ten months to film a video. And at the time it was just you know, I was talking to Brett about the song. He's like, oh, that's dope, and I'm like, have you ever been in a music video? Like would you want to? I'm like, you have that like model y look, and I thought it was just gonna be fun. And now, like watching footage back and like seeing the things you said behind my back, I'm like, you may have thought you said these things to my face, but you have the most round about fucking way of describing being uncomfortable. Like it was like, well, you know, I do value you as a friend. And then behind my back he's like, oh my god, I wouldn't suck her with a tent shop poll. Well soon, It's like.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're getting the tea right now, vanderbe.
Speaker 1: We are getting the you no, Like, can I tell you? When Brett first stepped on to vander Pump, I was like, all right, good looking dude, He'll be great for the show and then they're like what he was saying on camera and what he was like his actions. I'm like, dude, reality TV, there's no gray area. Like you're gonna really hate the way you look if you don't have those two things add up, and it was fucked up. Sheena like even the way Max and Brett were treating Dana. I was like, Dana, you want to be with these two douchebags, Like what is happening?
Speaker 4: And see the difference with Max and Brett is Max learned his lesson very early on in the season, like his first interviews that he did that aired in the first couple episodes, like genuinely hurt my feelings. I called him. We had a conversation about it. I'm like, just be I'm like, just because someone's like suggesting you say this or you think it's funny, I'm like, you need to think about the words you're saying, because like that really hurt my feelings. And not one word since then has been said negative about me because he learned his lesson and he values our friendship. Brow on the other hand, is all about how much can time can I get? If I talk about Gina, I'm going to get camera time, let's talk about Ghena because that's the only thing interesting about me to fucking film.
Speaker 2: Oh my Shana, you are I just want to tell you are a five pipe.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guarantee you.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you. On Breton Dana's date, an hour of that conversation was about me, and why it didn't air is shocking. But I'm like, what I go, I go, brought twenty bucks on their date being about me and then it wasn't. I was like, wait, I was like, there's no fucking way, but it's not interesting unless he's talking about me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are you?
Speaker 1: That is very true.
Speaker 4: And I will say the day that he said that he could have fucked me while filming my music video, I'm like, I'm sorry, they're not two people here because that's a consensual thing and I wouldn't have agreed to that, and we never talked about that. I also had another man in my bed that night. Who's the guy at the end of the music video. Yeah, so you seriously thought I would have been so disrespectful to a guy that I'm like hanging out with while you're in the same house, under the same roove. You're discussing. Shame on you for thinking that.
Speaker 2: I want you to listen to this real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah what is that?
Speaker 2: That was Sheena dropping the mic?
Speaker 3: Oh that was a job.
Speaker 1: Dad, dad joke.
Speaker 2: Wait, I want I want to just I want to just pivot for a second too, or a transition.
Speaker 3: Wants to switch gears?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, Sheena. I love because fans I know love this stuff. I am. I just think it's great the two of you going off, because this is like a normal conversation with you too. But yeah, tell me real quick, because I I don't know the history and I love Brock, So tell me the history, like real quick. How you met him, how this became a romance, how you got to Australia and then you ended up in Bali. This sounds like the Whirlwind fairy tale. And he okay, And I think you know obviously, I think of myself, you.
Speaker 3: Did it right, Rand.
Speaker 1: I think Brock may have outdone you as far as you want to there, you want to go.
Speaker 2: That, I fucking dare you. I dare you. I'll buy an island today. If you fuck with me like that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, then I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Wait, I just want to say something no, but no, he's obviously a romantic and a big heart, and I know, I just want to hear kind of like how it started, how it happened, because it's just seemed like such a cool whirlwind, and we all we know about that long honestly, Yeah, sure shop.
Speaker 4: So the long version is on my YouTube and meet my boyfriend video if you want all the tea. But the short version is we were at an after party, neither of us sober, at about two am in San Diego. He started talking to me. I heard the accent. I was like, wait, I was just in Australia, New Zealand. Let me show you some photos of me and Koalas and so we started chatting, and then that night he walked me out to my uber, hugged me until the uber came because it was so cold outside and we already walked out, and then nothing. And then the next day one of the girls I was with was like, oh, she's like, go check your ninety nine plus dms. I know you never do, but there's a cute video of us from the club last night, and I was like, oh, okay, so I go check and then I see above it His Instagram name at the time was be the Lion, and I was like, who's this and I opened it up and he slid in the DMS. We ended up meeting up, went to the festival together that night, and then after we went out that night, we went actually and met up with Max at a bar and PB hung out with him. So from day one, Brock's known like a Max and I are like, that's like my homie. And now they're such good friends and I love that's And so every time we're like down like a Max and Ile carbol down to San Diego to see him like normally when we're not in quarantine, and we just I was like, wow, he gets along with my friends, and like the first day I met this guy, the last guy I dated, Like, you guys are hitting it off, like this is great.
Speaker 2: Good. Wait, wait, quick question because I want you to keep going because I love this Lala and I have asked a lot of people this question. Did you give it up the first night? Because Lala has a whole take on this, I just want to hear.
Speaker 3: Because in the Brock, did you give it up to him the first night?
Speaker 4: No, it was it was two and a half weeks.
Speaker 1: A store.
Speaker 4: For Jack to go on the after show and say I give it up. On the first night, I'm like, Jax, you know nothing about literally.
Speaker 1: You're like, sometimes I do, but not this.
Speaker 2: Time, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I mean, have I done that before? Yeah, I'm an adult.
Speaker 2: We all are adults, we understand.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: We hung out several times before we did, and we even went to another festival together and then went with Max and his ex girlfriend my friend Drea. We end up at a rave until like five am in a car parking lot in San Diego, so random, and that night then again, nothing happened. We were like too fucked up, like have sex, So nothing even happened until the next day.
Speaker 1: But then it was like, oh, because we had we had a whiskey dig dick in bad wasn't happening yep.
Speaker 4: So nothing happened until the day after that. And so that's kind of what we mark is like when we started dating, because the first two weeks I was still talking to someone else. He was kind of talking to someone else. But once we slept together, We're like, fuck, that was so good.
Speaker 2: How yeah, okay, okay, hold on, so we're gonna we're gon we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come right back, and then I want to hear this magical Australia to BALI surprise because I saw your Instagram when I was like, oh, this guy did it right. This guy definitely did it right. So we'll be right back in a minute. Sheena, everybody stay tuned, don't go anywhere, because this is just too good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're back with Miss she Shoo and she's spilling the tea on her romance with I like to call him Jason Momoa because I can't tell the two apart.
Speaker 2: He does right, but I feel really really out of place here that conversation.
Speaker 1: All right, You're like Jason Momoa if he like was a twelve pack of bud Light.
Speaker 2: You're looking at me and I'm like, God, this sucks.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: I know I love you. But Brock is every time I see Brock, I'm like, thank god I'm his friend because I would just hate on him in every fucking way.
Speaker 1: So funny.
Speaker 4: He's such a nice like like he's like the biggest teddy bear.
Speaker 2: No, he always has love for me. He's always kind of generous, and I'm like, God, what is Where's where's the flaw in this guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you want him to be a douchebag, but he's not. I don't want him to because I'm American.
Speaker 4: They breathe better down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. Okay, so once you guys, once you guys went to bang Town, then he decided to take you on a trip. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he was going to Australia for a rugby game, but he was going to stay out there for like six weeks and see his family and all this stuff. And we're like, wait, we just like started dating. Now you're gonna like leave for six weeks. And he's like you should come. I'm like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Maybe wait did you meet his family?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I met a fam.
Speaker 1: Oh he wants you as the wifey sheesh.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he was like how would I fly you out? And then it was like Halloween. I was supposed to performance, sir, and I was like, I have planned and he was like, well, check your email because I just booked you a flight. He's like wow, He's like i'll pay you to not go to sir. How much are they paying you? And I was like, well, first of all, you're not paying me, but they're not paying me enough to stay, so I'll take the flight.
Speaker 1: Wowow, you're so classy man. I would have been like, uh, twenty grand No, I wouldn't come.
Speaker 3: Okay, so keep going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we got. I flew into Brisbane. We met his family on the Gold Coast, did Halloween out there, which is not the same but it was still so much fun. Got to meet his mom and sister and those are like the two women like absolutely closest in his life, so that was amazing. And then I think We're going to Ularu to the middle of the outback to see some like big rock in a light field, and I was really excited for that. We get to the airport and he's like telling me, like he needs to like wrap his bag with the plastic wrap and then he needs to go do this and he's like I got to run to the bathroom like and I'm like, okay, like whatever. And I also like, I don't I travel a ton, but not really internationally, so still with customs, they get a little confused. I'm like, wait, dude, get your bag whatever, passport. So I'm just following his lead, not even paying attention because he just said, let me be the man. Take care of it. He's like, when we get to the airport, I'll hold your passport, I'll do everything. I'm like, okay, I've learned my lesson on emasculating men in the past, so take care of it. I'm not asking shit. So literally, I was like the easiest person in trick because I'm not paying attention. But I remember when he ran up to the gate. I guess he told the flight attendants like that I didn't know where I was going and to play along with it. So then when I come up to the gate, the chick recognizes me and so he like starts like swating, like, oh shit, she's gonna blow it. She's gonna blow it, like she knows who Sina is. And she was like, are you excited to go to Uluru? You have to see the big rock?
Speaker 5: And was like, oh yeah, I'm so excited for this. And this is the most He felt bad because he knew how excited I was to see this light field, and then he was like, felt bad that he's going to disappoint me.
Speaker 4: But I went to Bali and got to walk around with elephants and play with monkeys, so I was totally happy. We get all the way like on the plane. Literally on the plane, I have no idea still and this guy's like bag wouldn't fit in the overhead thing, and the flight attendant was like, sir, sir, He's like, we're gonna have to check your bag. And they're like fighting about the bag. And Brock's like trying to me to put my headphones on, and like there's not even TV's on the side. Why am I putting my headphones on? And the guy goes, sir, when we land in Bali, you'll get your bag. Then I go, wait, they're like a layover and Bali's But then I'm looking at the plane and I'm looking at what everyone's wearing and I'm like, these people do not look like they're going to the middle of the outback. I have like my like tims on, like, I do not look like I'm going to Bali.
Speaker 3: You're looking like crocodile dundee.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then it was just kind of like surprise and yeah, I went there for five days and that's like really where I think we fell in love over the three weeks of FaceTime like before I went out there, but in Bali that like solidified.
Speaker 3: Who said I love you first.
Speaker 4: Oh he did. Yeah, I mean he's I made that mistake in my last relationship and he never really set it back, so I was never again. Right.
Speaker 1: No, I'm glad they should always say it first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and yeah, it was at the best moment. We were at this place called Fins, like on the water sunset. We're like multime multi millionaires in Bali. How cheap everything is, it's insane. So we have like our own like floating cabana, just the two of us, and it was just the best night ever.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sounds but that's like the treatment that every chick deserves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've never had.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to say, first of all, it's amazing, and second of all, better late than ever, and third of all, how what a magical time for two people. I can't even imagine being in that place in that moment that that had to be really special. And I'm I'm so happy for you because I didn't know this. I just saw an Instagram like she is just living her greatest life. Again, I didn't know. I didn't know you were living your greatest life until Brock and I met up at Bravocan and I was like Wow, they're they're really in love, like this is her, They're really like, yeah, you could just tell each of you. You you know, were head over heels about each other. So when I talk to you guys individually, it was the same, you know, very you could just tell.
Speaker 4: So I felt like with this one, I'm like this It's just it felt so real and so different than anything I've experienced before with anyone that I was like, I mean, yeah, I wanted to bring him around. I wanted him to meet my friends, But then I was worried what people would think, Like if they're going to think like, oh, he's using you to get on the show, And I'm like, just because we're on our show doesn't mean every single guy Kristen and I date are using us to get on the show, Like you didn't even know what the show was. And so I was like kind of nervous, like bring him around at first, but I was just like, you know what, I don't fucking care. This is the most real in love I've ever felt, and like I don't care if people are like, oh, it's only been a month, it's only been two months. I'm like, Okay. Lisa vander Pump people got married in like three weeks, So don't tell me my talent. Thank you well.
Speaker 2: And I want to say something at the end of the day. And Lala and I said this from day one, Babe, we always said this. At the end of the day, it's our life and people are gonna judge. That's the easiest thing in the world. You know what. You know what a cost to criticize another human being? Nothing, it's free. You open your mouth and you could talk shit, but at the end of the day, you put your head down on that pillow and you two decide the life that you want. And clearly you guys did that already and you're living your best life. And I think that's amazing because you know what Laan and I've been through and what we've dealt with. Yeah, I love to see you so happy and I love.
Speaker 1: He open to filming, Sheena, like, say, we get picked up for another season. Have you guys talked about that.
Speaker 4: I think he will be as involved as rand was this past season, Like he'll be there for like big events like obviously if like y'all or Stacy's wedding is on the show, Arianna's birthday, or like something like the.
Speaker 2: Highlight moments of the show.
Speaker 4: But he also he lives in San Diego and he's running a business seven days a week. He needs to be in his gym because when he's gone for like a week, it goes to shit. It's like people like can't work without him here. So it's very important that he's here often.
Speaker 2: Especially, I want to say something, especially coming out of this crisis pandemic, all of us have been affected financially, and if you're a business owner, I mean he's got to be. He's going to have to come back out of this and be probably twenty four to seven just to get it back, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's exactly to get And I'm like, yeah, yeah, and this is my job, it's not his. He didn't sign up for a reality show when we started dating. He knows that that's a part of my life, a huge part that he's probably going to need to become a part of. But it'll be on his own terms and his own schedule, because I'm like, look, I'm so down to have the cameras come down and film at our gym in San Diego. We can do that, but yeah, you expect him to be in La every week and have call times like that's just not going to work with his schedule, especially coming straight out of a pandemic. No.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And then you have your new YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to hear about that because I know you're pumped up.
Speaker 4: I have had so much fun with this. It's so fun to be your own producer, director, and editor and just run control.
Speaker 3: You control all the content that people see.
Speaker 1: That's got ever great thing.
Speaker 4: And like the comments have been I would say about ninety nine percent positive, which is insane.
Speaker 3: So how do you go about your YouTube channel?
Speaker 1: Like do you say this episode is going to be about this and this is what will shoot tomorrow or do you kind of just fly by the seat of your pants.
Speaker 4: It kind of just depends on what's going on. Like We've done some like I did like a London like a travel blog with like my family, and then I've done like a Q and A. I did like christen surprise birthday party Brock and I like he just did my makeup last week.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So we've just like we keep thinking of fun concepts and so every week it's totally different. We just did another Q and A that'll be out on Wednesday. I posted my music video today.
Speaker 1: And how is the response for the music video?
Speaker 4: Everyone like they're like, oh, Brett was uncomfortable. He doesn't look uncomfortable. I'm like, yeah, yeah, I violated him. Fuck off, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is is when he said that, and this was not shown on the show, but when he was he told me like Sheena offered me a blowjob, and I was like, well that sounds pretty nice. Like that's like first of all, and number two, like I offer that shit all the time. It's a joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Now it's a joke.
Speaker 4: I'm like, there were six people in the room and we were like making a joke about like how like I wasn't paying you? And I'm like, oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to be paid in cash or a blowjob?
Speaker 1: Right? It was a joke, Like it was a joke.
Speaker 4: I'm like, if you actually thought I was gonna get down on my knees in that moment and suck your dick, you're strongly mistaken.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, Shina, can I tell you last or no? It was last year or maybe two years ago that we went to Utah for my mom's Humane Society gala.
Speaker 3: And I was so sch wasted on whiskey and.
Speaker 1: And Randall and I go up because we are auctioning off a dinner to sirt flights included a dinner with the cast of vander Pump.
Speaker 2: Rules, gun roll for movie, a lot, a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, So during this me auctioning off dinner with the cast of Vander Pump Rules with airfare and hotel to get the to get the bitters high, I tell them that I will show them one nipple as well. Hold on in front of all of these fucking like it's a Mormon state, like the let.
Speaker 2: Me, let me, let me set the tone of the room, because I think we don't have it. It's the most conservative room you can be in. And here is Lala trying to rally the troops, God bless her heart, to raise money for the animals. And she goes and up for one a shot of my nipple, and the room you would think that you dropped.
Speaker 1: You could hear a penny.
Speaker 2: No, it's like an atomic bomb. It was. I wanted to crawl under the stage.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying to you is thoroughly enjoy anyone who is willing to joke about nipples and blow Jobs's I on the.
Speaker 2: Other hand, I know, the other hand, choose a different route. But what let me I want to ask something. And because you know, we're running out of time and this is that you got.
Speaker 3: YouTube could go on for you talked to Shina for my whole life.
Speaker 2: But let me just ask this Sheena I was. I got to tell you, I was very impressed, very impressed because you headlined in Vegas, which, by the way, people don't realize because I'm in the entertainment business, I know how hard it is to get a headlining gig in Vegas. It is a big gime. Yeah, and you did it for a long time. You extended the tour, You've been offered more time, et cetera. Just take me through the experience. You know how epic was that was at the time of your life, because for me, that seems like just awesome on every level, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Literally that experience changed my life and it could not have come at a better time. Like I was in Vegas in October for the Rise Festival, the Lantern releasing I go every year, and that was right after like Rob and I broke up. I'm so broken hearted. I'm at this like super romantic like Spiritual Lantern Festival, and I was just it's like really down. And so Kendra Wilkinson and Jay Rodriguez are two good friends of mine. I remembered I saw them on a cabtop and I was like, oh my god, my friends are doing a show. I'm like that maybe we'll cheer me up. So I go and see their show and we got dinner after and they were saying how their run was done in January and they're like wait, They're like, have you ever thought of it? Like, you're an actress, so you should audition. I'm like yeah, right, Like okay, I'm gonna audition and then just like move to Vegas and headline. I'm like this is a long shot, but the thought of it, I was like, I mean that could be really cool. Like, oh, we'll talk about it. The next day, I get a phone call from the producer. Hey, so we heard you're interested. We're gonna send you some sides that you can put yourself on tape. And I'm like, wait, oh okay, sure. So I put myself on tape. I sent it in. I did audition. I wasn't the only person it wasn't just like, Hi, You're on Vanderfunt World. Here's your role, right, So I did audition. The producers said that they were literally laughing out loud at my audition tape, and like one of their wife I walked in the room was like, what the fuck are you watching? He's like, this is going to be our new star. And and then it was literally like three weeks later, I'm in Vegas doing the photo shoot for all the billboards, and then three weeks after that, I'm now living there and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I have to ask you a question real quick, and I'm going to shut up after this. I just had to say, that is such an amazing thing. First, right place, like people work hard every day. Yeah, And I tell people when they ask me, how did it become so successful? Yes, we're all determined and driven and all that stuff. But you also have to have a little luck. So you had the ability, you were ready for the opportunity, it seems sheena. Yeah, but good timing and you have to get a little lucky. And I am blown away by this story because I saw the level of promotion that they were doing in Vegas, because you know, I go there a lot and I saw the billboards, I saw the Marquee and I was like, this is bad, and.
Speaker 3: It got a really great response.
Speaker 1: I remember, like, you know, because Shina, you say that on vander Pump Rules you feel like a one dimensional character. Yeah, and I think a lot of times, you know, you kind of expect when you do something like that for people to really just have that open door of like just criticism. But her reviews, your reviews were off the chart.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was so much fun. I just like, I'm so thankful for that experience at that time in my life. It was really what I needed to just kind of boost my confidence, to like get my mojo back. And then I moved back to La and I'm like now in a beautiful apartment and Marina, I was just like I needed a fresh start. But then I just went back to what I was comfortable with and started sweeping with my best friend and then got in a mess all over again. You were doing so well, you know, you were doing so well.
Speaker 2: Wait, she and I have a quick question. Two last questions and one how many shows did you do? And two how many seats were? Because that's a big theater. I've been there so how many seats and how many shows did you end up doing.
Speaker 4: It was between two and three hundred seats. I think this is around like two thirty.
Speaker 2: That's big.
Speaker 4: And I did Yeah, I did eight shows a week. Yeah, my shot and then every Tuesday night Chester and I would get on the ten pm or eleven pm south West flight, the same flight every Tuesday night, fly to La, do my podcast on Wednesday, fly back Thursday, headline all weegain come back Tuesday.
Speaker 2: You did like one hundred and fifty shows. I mean that is That is fucking amazing and I wish I wish, like on vander Pump people would get to see that because that is a fucking commitment and that's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: There's a few things that I wish they would have shown, like, yeah, this even last what was it last year this season? No, it was last year that you did Vegas. I feel like producers should have really dug into that because why it's interesting. And number two this year, you know, Sina's having to go in and get her eggs frozen, and it was just like something that was treated as just like a trivial thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty heavy.
Speaker 4: So that's like the main reason though, which I'm glad that it actually forced me to start a YouTube channel because I'm like, this is like affecting like brand deals and other job opportunities when it's like we don't want that desperate like clinging girl representing our brand. Let's get Brittany, Let's get you know, like someone else. And it's just like but I'm like, no, like I'm cool. I promise. It's like, don't see it on the show. Like I wouldn't have such a big friend group if I sucked.
Speaker 3: So No, you definitely don't suck.
Speaker 1: You're definitely fun, and I'm really really proud of everything that you've done. I mean, you're definitely an inspiring person. A lot of people thank you, and and I mean this in the best way possible, So don't take this as a as an offensive thing. But I love the fact that she is like a dog and shakes things off, like when dogs get overly stimulated or like things affect them, they literally shake and they're back to normal.
Speaker 2: That is, but that's a gift. Like when somebody has that ability, I think you kind of equate need to that same, like you know I could shake it off.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's so hard is I look at things that people say is just words, and like once someone says sorry, I'm like, Okay, all is good. And I think Sheen is the only other person that does that same thing as well. And that's why she and I have continued to have I think, a really in depth friendship because there's been really great highs and really low lows. So, Sheisha, I'm really happy that you came on our podcast today. I really love you so much.
Speaker 4: Me too. I love you too, and I got to have you guys on mine soon as well.
Speaker 2: Annie. I just want to tell you any find us honey, anytime. And I'm still blown away by the amount of shows you did.
Speaker 1: It's very it's pretty mind blowing, right yeah, And I mean the show was sixty nine minutes long. Wait is that because of like the context of the show. They made sure it was sixty nine that's my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know it was over an hour long. It was audience interactive, it was improv but it was the whole scripted as well. So it's like, I mean, I was doing that six nights a week, like I had a job six nights a week, and on Fridays and Saturdays. We did two shows. Wow, And I'm like, how is this not on brand for the show I signed up to do when it's a reality show based on people in the service industry working to become in the entertainment industry. I'm like, so an actress auditions, books a role for four or five months, but I can't do it, So it's not on brand.
Speaker 1: You know, when we can make sense of a vander Pump rules, I think that is when hell will freeze over. And until then, you know, you just let them, let them do them and just I guess be grateful, you know, with there.
Speaker 4: And there's a lot of show I wish I was blogging back then. I'm like, the amount of content that this world missed of my Shenanigans pun intended in Vegas. But I'm like, you know what, maybe what happened in Vegas, it's better than it's stayed in Vegas and not on YouTube. Yeah, the amount of times that it's pulled up on stage at Chippendale's Magic Mike and Thunder from down Under probably should just stay in my phone and in Vegas.
Speaker 1: To post them on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, look, you guys, you guys are very like I always say, you guys since the day I've met Lalla, I say, you guys are very blessed at vander Pump's incredible platform for for everything you guys do.
Speaker 3: But you know, without vander Pump, I wouldn't even know you Rand.
Speaker 2: That's true because I wouldn't gone to Christmas dinner that yeah, so yeah, you're right. By the way, I always thank vander Pump because I am a kiss ass.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she know we love you so much. Till broadcast you all.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 4: Well podcast online soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah bye boo.
Speaker 1: Dude. I could listen to her just talk about her life forever because it's like, how does so much happen in such a small period of time?
Speaker 2: Pretty good? Pretty good? You know what I got to tell you. I've I always said she is so fun. She has such a great take on life. She seems like she's in the happiest place since I've known her, and I've seen her in some dark places.
Speaker 1: Do but she's been through so much and literally I'm looking around being like, where's your baggage?
Speaker 2: My god? Where it is she She left it at the door.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, if Shena had her own show, I would be a faithful watcher just saying that was fun. You guys, I am so grateful that you are tuning in for another episode of Give Them Lailat with Randall. I love y'all more than you know. Make sure you stay safe, cover up your face, and we will catch you next day