Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about traffic, the weather, pop culture.
Speaker 3: Your weather report for today is put some sunscreen on the UV is at a nine?
Speaker 2: Is it actually today?
Speaker 3: There's a hole in the ozone layer?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, isn't nine very low?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Nine is high?
Speaker 3: Is like like kind of peat ten. Go out, you're cooking?
Speaker 4: Oh it is? It is nine?
Speaker 3: Oh? Really? Yeah, I just intuitively knew that I could just feel it.
Speaker 2: I could chext the weather app so often.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I think you.
Speaker 3: I actually did not see it, but I do check the weather app all the time. Is a perfect segue into what I wanted to talk about, was the super tornado outbreak that just happened in the Midwest. Oh, there was like twenty like there were like five tornadoes on the ground at the same time from the same cell like across like Nebraska, Oklahoma. Shit, Like y'all, it's crazy how I just know these things. I just can predict natural disasters. And it may take a few take a few weeks to like actually come to fruition, but I do say it, and they do happen within three years, within three years they have that there's gonna be an earthquake in La soon. It's earthquake. Wey, yeah, within three five years.
Speaker 4: Now. I believe you because you have like females intuition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, superia, But don't say the word sorry, we can bleep this.
Speaker 2: It sounds like so gross when you do that.
Speaker 3: Female, you're such a female. Wow, it's giving female.
Speaker 2: My female friend, you're my feline friend.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, Drew has admitted to me multiple times that he likes to just say things are gonna happen so that people go like, oh my god, he knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I die, people are gonna make a compilation video of everything that I ever predicted, and it's gonna go viral as fuck.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be dead.
Speaker 3: We're trending number one on Twitter.
Speaker 4: You know what That's true because you I think like a couple of years ago you were like, oh, something big is gonna happen, and then like two years.
Speaker 3: Later you walked into my life.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, wait a second, yeah, I do get it. You know what's crazy is that actually wasn't what I was talking about. I was talking about I got a nominated. I don't know if you guys saw this on TikTok I got nominated to be in the Turkish Quandale Dingle movie.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: You don't know? TikTok risk party.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, y'all are not bringing that here.
Speaker 1: This is my say, boy, like that's where we like keep those things. Turkish hate that that's real name.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Blue tie kid and Turkish Turkish Condele Dingle.
Speaker 4: You know what I got group leader?
Speaker 3: What am I?
Speaker 4: I don't think you got cast?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I did see that fucking video hour, Yes I did. It was like a slideshow of a bunch of people and you were cast as the group leader. Yeah, find that video.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll pull it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, But I like don't understand that anything I've seen about that, like TikTok.
Speaker 2: Lore, I have skipped so quickly, like at the moment I.
Speaker 1: Saw it, and I remember when that video first got uploaded, like a few months ago. I almost posted on my story and was like, this is my ideal nightmare or not ideal nightmare. It's like my peak nightmare is being in a room with a bunch of fucking high school kids screaming a song by like fucking what's his nuts? Kanye West, like that's my nightmare is to be in that room.
Speaker 2: And then it became a thing.
Speaker 3: But no, what they're doing. They're doing this again, so like I guess it's becoming like a trend. There's two like trends on TikTok right now. It's to make like a random fucking video the most viral video of all time, and like it becomes this like trend to like give it likes, give it attention, give it, make it your profile pictures, share it with all your friends. Yeah, someone do that with this episode of Emergency Intercom please. And then one of them, like they always compare, like the Bella Porch, like, oh, this is the most liked video of all time, and now it's like a raccoon dancing to this song and it has like a billion That was that was one of them. It got dethroned. Yeah, it got dethroned by like dogs and like hoodies or something like that, and now it's a raccoon.
Speaker 2: Well I know what I want.
Speaker 3: My they're filming a biopic yo, this eats so it's kai that motherfucker val Yeah that dude, okay for as red Tomato.
Speaker 1: Boy, Well I want this TikTok to be the most like one before we move on.
Speaker 3: What they're doing is they're doing the same thing to that Coco girl. Who the fuck is Coco? She doesn't need to go to our school, and I need to get I need to set it fucking straight. Y'all need to leave that fucking girl alone because I know a lot of the girls making fun of her for wanting to fit in and get over it in talking to the cute person like whatever it is like, I know some of the people making fun of her just see a little bit of themselves inside of her. And y'all need to flip the script like you always do, because y'all were making fun of the TikTok Riz party and then you made them like lore and famous. Y'all need to do the same fucking thing to Coco because like, no, that girl does not deserve that Coco.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, I saw a good TikTok about it where where it was like the tea of it all is this girl must be one of the more popular girls, because why doesn't she know that?
Speaker 3: Oh literally literally, why doesn't she know Coco? Who the fuck is Coco?
Speaker 2: I want this to be the.
Speaker 1: Way this made me laugh at the gym yesterday was like actually diabolical. Like I was on the treadmill and I was like crying on the treadmill and the guy next to me was running and kept looking over at me, and I had to like stop the treadmill and like like bend over and panmp from laughing so hard.
Speaker 3: We work out on different floors, and she sent it to me and I just got finished hitting my pr which is about like four hundred pounds on the bench press, and like the video like popped up in front of my face and I was pushing up on four eighty and the laugh just like exerted it out. And that was after a thousand push ups.
Speaker 1: But that way, you were just trying to casually say that you were like basically bench pressing four.
Speaker 2: Hundred and eighty. Yeah, that's there's no way you can't.
Speaker 4: Well, you've been sarmsmaxing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, okay, nough, I didn't know what we're doing. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Are not saying all these weird fucking words to me. I don't want them in my brain. I don't want to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: I do a very good job of making sure my TikTok.
Speaker 1: Timeline is nothing but people getting abused by the British horses. Girls being cute and like music video snippish and then like aami.
Speaker 3: I'm smacking and bone smashing?
Speaker 2: What is that? I don't like?
Speaker 1: Bone smashing sounds like fucking like that sounds like something a bird's like, Like, yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Take a hammer and they break their fucking bones in their face to like rebuild it. Yeah, some of you need.
Speaker 2: Self love for real. Well I love the British horses abusing tourists, Like.
Speaker 3: Have you seen is so funny? There's more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen a bunch of them. They can't beat the fuck up by these host and like, okay, I'm sorry, but why do you want a picture with the horse?
Speaker 2: Like what is so special about the war?
Speaker 3: My prediction horse girl couture. I swear to god.
Speaker 2: We passed that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I know we passed that. But the trend cycle is going to revert it back. So we did like Catholic core, Like now it's going to be like horse girl, cature.
Speaker 2: Horse girl Cautour's.
Speaker 3: Already in, but not like not in the way that it was like some of that.
Speaker 2: Here's my trend forecast.
Speaker 1: Did they say, like the five most popular things on the planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think tank tops are going to be in for this summer. Tank tops and flip flapes.
Speaker 1: No one in the summer is going to be wearing like sweaters and jeans.
Speaker 2: Like nothing like cause it's like hot, so you don't want to wear that.
Speaker 3: That's not the VI sunscreen and deodorant and and Bangan Kaia's Mama from the back. It is going to be a big, a big, but.
Speaker 1: That that might be falling out of it already ran yes, ran through like too many people have hit.
Speaker 4: That was big in twenty nineteen. Yeah, that was one of the bigger trends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I guess it's kind of It's been five years now, so it isn't that scary the trend cycle.
Speaker 4: It hasn't been five years. Oh there was only one year since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Max, No, it's been five years.
Speaker 3: We're age maxing, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yellow intere maxing. I still have my youth.
Speaker 3: How the hell are you gonna love somebody else if you can't even love yourself? No me no, like in the start quote end quote, Drew Philips, How the hell are you gonna love? Anybody else if you can't even love yourself. Mama's how did she end it? Thanks for spilling.
Speaker 2: After we have like an intimate like, thanks for spilling your tea, my queen for spilling. But back to the tornadoes.
Speaker 1: Thing, I like was looking them up because I kept getting them all my timeline.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I want to like look up, like what happened? Whatever?
Speaker 1: The comments, like the things people say about natural disasters and comments will always crack me out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, first of all, not only.
Speaker 1: Did like actual people get devastated by this, so like don't come in here with conspiracy theories, but like, I'm sorry, they actually cracked me out this one.
Speaker 2: Like I was in bed, like giggling my asshof.
Speaker 3: Firing the tornado machines.
Speaker 2: Someone said, this is the third tornado video I seen a different location dot dot dot dot dot dot dot.
Speaker 3: What is happening you mean like weather, weather patterns like that is like happened has happened in the Midwest every single year for the last thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first operable.
Speaker 1: I was like, you mean springtime in the Midwest, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Ever heard of tornado alley?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, but yeah, those kind of like people are.
Speaker 2: Like the world is, so what's happening to the world?
Speaker 1: Like I love when people start saying that on like natural disasters and just like nature being nature and unpredictable and like ramping up obviously, like part of it is like not this necessarily, but there are other things that have been happening that are just global warming.
Speaker 2: But even now, I'm like.
Speaker 1: The answer is right there, like literally all you have to do is google it, but people get in comments and like.
Speaker 2: Wait a second.
Speaker 3: Also, we usually.
Speaker 2: Don't have rain. Why is it raining? What's happening?
Speaker 3: On top of all of that, Like we do live in a more like like people film things more often, and not only that, but they post things to the internet because like every tornado since like twenty twelve has been filmed by literally everyone, but they just didn't have a place to upload it, and TikTok can make every fucking thing go viral. With that said, the tornado footage from these last couple of outbreaks has been the greatest footage of tornadoes I've ever seen. Like I'm a connoisseur, y'all can go back and look. I fucking love tornadoes. Arena.
Speaker 2: I claim like being liked.
Speaker 3: I get the like, I get the claimant. I get to claimant, I get to claim it like my hometown was ravaged by one like ever since then, I was just like obsessed and I've been saying one thing for so long before that. Whatever, I'm not even gonna get into it.
Speaker 2: No one trust and believe. No one's gonna take your tornado.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, what day. It's just so fucking stupid day. No, I'm sucking lutely not Me and Kai fell in love.
Speaker 1: Get me water, Get me water, Yeah, pick it up after, Get me water now.
Speaker 2: And that's before gratuity. So get the water.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you just threw money at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, he's gonna get me my water.
Speaker 4: Let me have that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: What were you saying, Drew, You were about to say something crazy.
Speaker 3: I was saying that you were about to say something creepy. Me and Kai fell in love the other we had like a real moment. It was crazy what we were.
Speaker 4: We were on set for the week. Can we talk about it yet?
Speaker 3: No, we can't, but we can say that we were on set.
Speaker 2: We were on set for Talenters too with me.
Speaker 4: We were on set for helping girth Master film his new video. Yeah, just kidding. We weren't. We weren't, weren't. But we were on set and I turned and I looked at Drew and we locked eyes and he went did we just fall in love for a second? And I was like, yes, we did it. And it was so real.
Speaker 3: It was very It was also like our twelve of this year and we were just dissociating into each other's eyes. It was a magical moment. Truly.
Speaker 2: Did y'all hook up at the bathroom?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, then it's not real love.
Speaker 3: Like, wouldn't let him hit in a million years.
Speaker 4: Drew won't let me touch him.
Speaker 2: He lets me touch him.
Speaker 4: I know, and it fucking pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he begs please come into my bed, Please come and lay in my bed.
Speaker 4: I think I just don't want it enough, you know. I think that's the promise, Like I need to want it more. Drew wants to what is it, you know, whiplash the like instructor that's like trying to bring out the best. Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 3: Drew is training and I'm the drummer and he wants to, like and he has bloody hands and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how the fu did they pitch that movie?
Speaker 1: So like I want to be a drummer, and this guy's like really about it and like he's crazy.
Speaker 4: I was actually thinking about the last time I watched Whiplash, which I really like.
Speaker 3: It, and it was like a shitty drumming movie. Okay, like that horrible drum.
Speaker 2: It's actually like held to high regard actually.
Speaker 3: And it's terrible, old and fucking boring as fuck.
Speaker 4: I liked it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm glad y'all liked it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my god. Okay, what's your favorite movie?
Speaker 3: Minions Part two?
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's called part two, like like you would be called part.
Speaker 3: Two Minions Go to Space.
Speaker 2: Oh, this has nothing to do with tornadoes.
Speaker 1: I used to be obsessed with water parks, and last night I was cracking up because I saw like one of those go pro videos of somebody going into like the New Water Slide and it was like, you can pick the theme of this water side, and like they picked jungle, and it was like all these really shitty projections of like a tiger, like you had the snake bite and everything.
Speaker 3: And you can see the corners of the projector because it like they're just screening.
Speaker 2: It just looked like shit, and I used to be so obsessed.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was because growing up in Florida, there was a water Rapids I think it's called it's like Rapids water Park.
Speaker 2: It's like a huge water park that everybody wants to go to. And like in.
Speaker 1: School, when they would give you those like coupon sheets, there would always be a big water Rapids one, which like, bitch, my family is broke as fuck, Like the twenty dollars off is not going to get us to drive like two hours out. We need a hotel, like, stop playing with me. But I think I went like once or twice in my lifetime. And first of all, water parks are fucking terrifying, like they like they are so like scary to get on a water ride, especially because as a kid I was so obsessed with them. I would look up videos and I would always find videos of people dying on them, like not, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, that one. There's that specific one where they're in that raft and it's like the hills and he got fucking decapitated, like what. So every time it's.
Speaker 2: Not a video of it, but they like talk about them.
Speaker 1: So every time I would like go to a water park, that's all I can think about, is like I would be the one to die on this fucking slide right now, So that's all that would play in my mind. And then also the older I get, the more I just realized there was piss and shit and poop in the fucking water, and every time I was in the water, all I could think about was that. But in Miami, it was such a big thing to go to water parks, so I was at them all the fucking time, in the amounts of times that slides got shut down because some little kid shit himself on.
Speaker 2: The fucking slide.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, Like water parks should be illegal.
Speaker 2: And that's my take on it.
Speaker 1: Like it's literally biohazard as fuck, Like it is so crazy, it's just pissing poop and shit.
Speaker 4: I will say that there's no better there's no more ufork feeling than like feeling zero gravity, having your belly out and like flying down a warm water slide.
Speaker 3: It's literally just urine.
Speaker 2: The warm shooting up your into your mouth.
Speaker 1: Like fully making sure you get dementia when you're older because of all the your brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wave pull amibas go crazy. I loved the wind.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 3: The wave pulled at me. They went crazy. I want them, I'm crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: I felt.
Speaker 1: I always felt like I was gonna drown, and I was not a good swimmer, and I would always just sneak in and try to go all the way back to the wall because I wanted the strongest way, and I would always almost drown and always have to get saved by lifeguard, and they would always be mad at me, and I would always try.
Speaker 2: To sneak back.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the machines that like make the.
Speaker 2: Waves, isn't it just like the huge things?
Speaker 3: They're so scary, bro like getting sucked into that. That's what I'm saying. I'm sure they a bunch of people have. That's the tea. But have y'all seen that one girl they're just not telling us. I know, literally a conspiracy they put. That's what they put in those fucking burgers. There is the squished kids they like, and they get squished by the fucking wave machine.
Speaker 1: The more and more burgers the water parks come out with, the more and more kids go missing.
Speaker 3: I've been noticing that. I've literally been noticing that it's like mins to meat but y'all seen that one girl, since you were talking about like amibas and scabies and shit that like she went she has Munchausen syndrome, not Munchausen by proxy.
Speaker 2: Oh you were talking about it.
Speaker 3: Actually never mind, I'm not gonna talk about it. And that's that. Okay, Well, this is the real teeth. I wanted to talk about how Enya and Addison Ray quite literally stole my twin sister swag and it's it's crazy and it's like actually not even funny. And I know Maddelin's like probably how lef ended by ith, What the fuck are you talking about? And just like not to air your shit out like this, but hold on, wait, let me find the group chat. So you completely, y'ah, completely stole her swag.
Speaker 1: Girl, that's been a swag since the dawn of time and she created it. Picture of me with my braces off is literally a photo like that because I was like me and my twin with straight teeth, and that's literally an idpost I have archive.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know. I just think you like, we're just inspired and it's okay to be inspired.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll admit when I'm inspired, but I think you and your sister have the DNA of the killers. Yeah, I'm just playing, but yeah, no, we are inspired by her. I have a whole what if you found out I had a whole ID dedicated to reposting Madeline stuff And I mean.
Speaker 3: We literally did do that. Oh yeah, dude, y'all this is the most wicked ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and living here and like when you were on the phone with her, like you found like recordings of like me recording the screen when you're on FaceTime.
Speaker 2: With her, and it was like just really like weird, sinister like video.
Speaker 3: Dude, some like, uh that would be actually insane, but some one of the most wicked, like evil shit we've ever done is me, Jake, Dana and Enya had made a fake fan account for my sister, made a fake fan account for my sister and then just acted like a crazy stalker person. Mattlin caught on immediately, So then it became about like tricking the public into believing that we were like a crazy fan and like we were just sending the most out of pocket ship, the most wild shit.
Speaker 2: We were Martha coded as fun.
Speaker 3: We were literally Martha coded like we would we would talk about talk about literally all the time, like that was that was our favorite fucking thing. Yeah, Chipotle was Chipotle.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We would just like ran and like for four years after like Madeline like caught on, we would just still tweet on that account, just like being like, oh, I want a Chipotle bowl. I don't want to say it out loud, but I remember, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah, so say the climax like okay, So we would like tweet at Madeline and be like I love you so much, can we please go to chibotlet together?
Speaker 2: Like we would just like.
Speaker 3: And we would just like we would literally like eat Stephen alive. We would be like that nasty fucking boyfriend of yours, he needs the fucking go, like just saying like crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Literally costs like a crazy fan like fun.
Speaker 3: We were so bored, bro, we need to do that shit again. That's the most I felt alive when they when madd On caught on and said she's calling the police and that they have our IP addressed and that the police are coming. I was horrified. I was like oh no, no, no, no, no no. And it was Steven's mom that called. Steve Mom was like yeah, like we're really freaked out over here and she already knew at the time whatever crazy viue.
Speaker 2: It so funny.
Speaker 1: But then once everybody was in on it, there were like fans of Madeline and Steven who were like, we need to get this account gone, like she's.
Speaker 2: So weird because we would be like, OMG, like we.
Speaker 1: Have her sock and like we took a picture of one of her songs and we were.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm gonna cherish this forever.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wear it right now, and then like we would like put it on my foot and tweet a picture of it and be like I love her socks.
Speaker 2: They're so warm.
Speaker 3: And then we like one night, this was like the climax of it all, Like this is like what the whole account was leading up to. Was when we were at this certain press play show and like Madeline and Steven are like aware of it now, and like basically we orchestrated this whole thing where we were like live tweeting it, and the tweets were like for an account with like three hundred followers, we're going like semi viral, and people were like, what the fuck is this person talking about? And was it was? We were just basically saying we were gonna sneak in the mat his room and take pictures of her, and we did. We went into Madelin's room, set up a camera and it was me and Enya in one bed and Madeline and Steven in the other bed, and like we had it set up where it took a picture of us and then we uploaded it and then we were running and sprinting down the hallway and taking pictures as we're running away and people were freaking out and the tour manager, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I heard that move.
Speaker 1: Like I had to run out of there and like live tweeting like sneaking into the room.
Speaker 3: And people fully were like what the fuck, Like this is crazy, and like our tour manager at the time was like low key scared as fuck, but like also he didn't do anything about it, Like he was like, do y'all.
Speaker 2: Know about this, And we were like, yes, we're so freaked down.
Speaker 3: He's like okay that they can just moved on, but like whatever, but yeah, we went hard as fuck with.
Speaker 2: Oh I miss her, Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: I also had a Caitlyn Caitlyn Bennett Stan account. I like I moved on from a ORB Madeline and I moved on to Caitlyn Bennett. But that the story for another time.
Speaker 2: No, that one's so good.
Speaker 3: I'm taking it for Patreon. Oh sorry sorry.
Speaker 2: My favorite, like what I will say is my favorite too. So you did is when you were like I'm seeing codes in the sky. I'm seeing codes in the sky.
Speaker 3: Like I had like a full fledged, like story arc like this and making it.
Speaker 2: All by himself, Like I went into his room one day.
Speaker 3: And complete secret, and he.
Speaker 2: Went through this account he had been tweeting for like months, no years.
Speaker 1: It was random girl who was like obsessed with Caitlyn Bennett.
Speaker 3: Three years when I showed her, two years when I showed you, And it went on for another year after that, And I did get Caitlyn Bennett noticed, and I did join group chats with Caitlyn Bennett fan accounts, and I was a sleeper cell. I would go in there and spread like misinformation about Caitlin and they'd be like wait what, Like this is crazy, but that era of my life is over and I will not apologize for anything.
Speaker 2: And you were you were cossplaying a girl who was like in love with Caitlyn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but she didn't know. But that that's as much as you get, that's as much as you get.
Speaker 2: He built character.
Speaker 3: I did delete it because I don't know why. I wish I kept it because like, but there was a moment afterwards where I was like, oh, this is like actually deranged, crazy person behavior, and then now like it's that two years being like it's not that crazy. Yeah, it's not that crazy to pseudo stock someone. But like post like there's that like timeline where it's like, Okay, you're in the moment. Two years from now, you'll look back at what you're doing and you'll be like, dude, that is so fucking cringey, and then two years after that you look back and you're like, damn, that was fucking lit. Like I was cool as fuck. I was in that like two years after a stage where I was like why the fuck was I doing that? And now four years later I'm like gah, like that was so fire.
Speaker 1: Yag Well, I decided that I don't understand pearls, Like they don't make sense to me, Like do they keep the clams alive?
Speaker 3: I've seen somewhere they do keep the clams live, But does that not.
Speaker 1: Hurt like so fucking bad, like dying their fucking mouth open and like sticking sharp ass utends.
Speaker 3: Like imagine someone literally like pulling your jaw open, like digging around in your break with a scalpel and pulling out your pal glamps.
Speaker 1: Of like somebody taking out Like, Okay, pearls are just clam tonsilstones. Let's talk about that. Like pearls are literally just fancy tonsilstone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clam chowder tune a box vagina.
Speaker 4: We're talking about clams now, Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, but they're just not know.
Speaker 1: We're leaving that, we're leaving it. They're just fancy tonsilstones, that's first of all. Second, all that ship looks like it fucking hurts. Like leave them alone, bro. Like I was watching a video of somebody doing it to a live clam and then just like fucking ripping him open, taking it out, and like tossing it hardest.
Speaker 2: Back into a bucket. I was like, damn, Like put some respect on his name. You just took all his fucking life.
Speaker 3: They do donate the like inerds to like farms and shit in local areas, which is kind of a vibe, so it turns them into pig slop. Those are the ones they kill. But did you know that they can literally like scar certain spots on the oyster, and like when you see like oyster shaped in hearts, you're like, yeah, that's fucking fake's which I think it's a clam. I think it's a clam. It's a clam. But they can score certain spots on the clam and the shape that they want them to grow, and they can chip certain places and it like will literally grow into a heart. So when you see like heart shaped pearls or star shaped pearls, they were naturally grown. But then they also like seed them where they like put like a grain of sand or something in there, and that's like where the calcium deposits, because like it is essentially a tomsilstone. It's like their bodies trying to like get that out, like expel it and filter it out. But yeah, I was watching a fucking video of someone like seeding and scarring clams, and I was like, what the fuck? This is so pretty that like they are gorgeo.
Speaker 1: The first bitch scratching up on a clam, they're probably eating it.
Speaker 3: They were probably like, oh, they're probably eating that clam, spreading it open, fishy odor, stinky.
Speaker 2: What is like seriously, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I I don't know anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to get you help.
Speaker 3: Wait, oh my god, wait, I'm in like a mode right now where I could probably cry and command okay and then do it. No, I didn't make tears and that they didn't.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I need menthol, you need a mentho steak? Wait I could No, I lost it. I wanted to talk about Rainy.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna say, Rainy ROCHERI yes, yes.
Speaker 3: I haven't written down because like that is another arc of my life.
Speaker 1: That was that chick when you were like faking like you were obsessed with her.
Speaker 3: No, it was like me and her were in a relationship. But Okay, getting a block by Rainy Rodriguez in the moment felt so special, Like I was like, oh she noticed me, Like what the fuck? Like she blocked me. This is so funny. Granted, what she blocked me over was it was a picture of me wearing I'm hees in her wearing a shirt that said I'm hymns or something like that. And I tweeted like I edit it to say like I'm hees, I'm hers or whatever. I boasted like it was us together and she just blocked me immediately, and I was like, Okay, if that's grounds for a blocking, we gotta find Actually, I'm gonna look it up and see if I can find it. That is so funny, But I can't find the fucking video. I can't find a picture. Sorry for the break, y'all, but it's somewhere out there in the internet ether scape.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip I'm like, og YouTube.
Speaker 1: I've been getting a lot of those on my TikTok timeline right now of like old YouTube like Bethany Moda, like era YouTube, and the ship we were watching to pass the time was actually fucking it.
Speaker 3: We can't make fun of the kids right now for watching brain rot because we were like skivity is like, uh oh, my ermie gird Like it's literally like there's all there will always be brain rot for children to consume.
Speaker 1: The one I was watching is this one I'm gonna share to you, And I wonder if the to make you crack up the way it maybe crack up, because I was like, girl, what the fuck is happening? Like I never watched this video when I was younger, but I like I could have seen myself watching it.
Speaker 3: Also, this what uh that looks fun?
Speaker 2: Is I know? And if it's actually a workout like I.
Speaker 3: Want to do, it probably fucks your abs up and gives you big butt.
Speaker 2: The perfect ibat will look a little bit like this.
Speaker 3: Wait? What is she teaching you how to be like? Handy had a flirt?
Speaker 1: Oh you had an eyebodio just on fluttering your eyelashes.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like she fucking sucks? She flys Wait wait, Cansy, why are you like that was horrible? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh you look like you had something in your eye.
Speaker 3: You were like this, I do it?
Speaker 4: What an eyeball?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, why are you like.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, I'm getting frank?
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my god, excuse me a second.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh he has to crawl under the table. He has a crawl under the dining room table. Mh oh did you hear my stomach?
Speaker 3: Girl? You're hungry looking?
Speaker 2: No, that's a ship everywhere because is making me uncomfortable? Yeah, I like, how did you even learn you could do that? You should have been doing?
Speaker 3: Wait? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait? Can I come back? Okay, now go back? Why are you crawling like that?
Speaker 4: It's a low table if I have to.
Speaker 3: Load table fade. Dude, my camera's all fucking greasy, and because you're a greasy monster.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I call it how it is. That's my new vide. That's my tried forecast.
Speaker 3: Is going on.
Speaker 2: Your camera's switching through like lenses.
Speaker 3: That was actually what's going on? What you know what I watched on YouTube? I know, I don't even fucking know what I watched on YouTube when you were younger.
Speaker 1: I just watched family because my family was arguing and fighting so much.
Speaker 3: Was that skeleton girl? She liked the baby dolls, she had the room, the blonde girl. No, she was yeah Texas, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't remember her name. She like Grimmy or something like that, Grimy Grims, Greasy Grove. I don't.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about. And I bet y'all know who we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Leave it in the comments.
Speaker 2: She was like loud, big blue eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had the scary fucking blue eyes. Who was it? Do you know great greadyard girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if Graveyard girls, I watched her.
Speaker 1: I watched that girl who was really good at SFX makeup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was kind girl.
Speaker 2: She is so pretty.
Speaker 3: When she did the Raven or is that the X Men girl, the blue one?
Speaker 2: I want to see it.
Speaker 3: She fucking tore that ship up. I loved her. I remember watching her videos in seventh grade science class and it was post sex ed m and then someone's stole a little race car and our teacher had a fucking meltdown conniption fit. She freaked the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Brah, have I told you all about like this is the like most evil thing I did.
Speaker 1: But granted, I was literally like twelve, and I was just an evil twelve year old.
Speaker 3: Oh, when I was twelve, I knew better.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, when I was Oh, you must think you know the world then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, when I was twelve, I had no comprehension of like what OCD was and how like serious it was for some people. And I had a science teacher who was so fucking mean to me because I sucked at science and she just thought it was really stupid and she her like she was faking it.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's how I think OCD is not real.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not what I'm meant.
Speaker 3: It's not real, okay, just like depression and anxiety or fucking phony too. Oh, just eat a fucking red steak and drink a glass of water and fix your fucking gut health tired.
Speaker 1: But she heard her like things where she didn't want. She hated composition notebooks, like they really freaked her out, So you weren't allowed to come into that classroom with like composition.
Speaker 3: Notebook compositions like with the cover.
Speaker 2: I liked the ringed ones, so like she was with me on that.
Speaker 1: But she also hated cats, like cats really freaked her out, and like she didn't like pictures of cats. She didn't like talking about cats, like they really.
Speaker 2: Freaked her out.
Speaker 3: For you draw no listen.
Speaker 1: One time she gave me detention and I got so fucking mad because she called my parents and said that I was talking during class. So I took a composition notebook from my fucking house. I cut out a bunch of pictures of half and I like filled the book.
Speaker 2: With pictures of cats that covered the notebook. And I was.
Speaker 1: Walking past the room and I literally like bent over and like shot it under the door and ran off to no. I literally heard her go what what and like freaking out in the room.
Speaker 2: And then she was like asking all the classes. She was like who, like who put that in here? And then I just didn't look her in the eyes.
Speaker 1: I was like, it wasn't me and I I didn't even tell any of my friends about it too, because I was like, I'm not getting caught for that. I already got detention like three times from this bitch. I'm not doing it again. The reason she gave me detention is because I got a fifteen percent on a quiz and she called it out, trying to like make me feel stupid in front of the class. And I literally looked at her and I was like, I don't care. I guessed everything, so a fifteen percent is actually really good for like and I was like, I didn't even read the questions, so if you think about it, at fifty percent is actually so good.
Speaker 2: And then she was like you think.
Speaker 1: That's funny to not take this class seriously and I was like yeah, and then she gave me the attention she's up, but I ate.
Speaker 2: Her ass up.
Speaker 1: I was like, bitch, I don't give a fuck about a fifty percent, Like what you think. I give a fuck how deers are born, Like, I just want to look at them. I don't give a fuck about what they did.
Speaker 3: Durn when the clouds rain, when their sunshine out.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. That's what my grandma told me, Abela. I don't know my grandma's name.
Speaker 3: Bro, It's literally just that her name is I Will.
Speaker 2: That's it. Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you need to know certain people's names. And your grandma is one of those people.
Speaker 3: Literally, actually I.
Speaker 1: Asked her if she had pictures of herself when she was younger, and she was like no, And she was like I didn't have a picture of myself until I was like maybe fifty six. I don't know what not, Like literally, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Huh, Gihanna? What nugget couches are? No? Do you know what they are?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, So they're these like really popular kid's toy right now, it's like a modular sofa for children, right They're like foam lining'sikea collector, No, it literally is, and people like collect the fuck out of the colourways. It's literally like supreme for like mothers and fathers, and they collect them for their children and you can big they're really sick. Actually you can build like really big forts out of them and like you can. They're just like fun toys for like nourishment for children, like they like become super mobile and like you can fall on and it won't hurt, and they're kind of a fucking vibe. Well, there's some dark fucking lore behind nugget couches. So people were like looking in these mommy groups and someone got suggested this nugget couches after dark, and basically are.
Speaker 2: Their adults fucking on the.
Speaker 3: They make literal sex swings and like sex toys and like sex beds out of these nugget couches, and they never thought to think like, oh wait, my kids play on these, and now we do s at night with them. And it became like this huge fucking thing on TikTok, and everybody was eating these parents up. And there were people like there was like two sides that were like defending it, and then there were families like, oh, like I just bought it for me and my wife, Like we just I just bought it for me and my husband. Our kids don't even touch it. There were videos of their kids playing on it, so they were literally lying. But like Madelin and Steven just got one had no idea about the nugget lower. So I put them on and they posted an unboxing of it, and all of the comments were like, I don't think they know about the lore of the nugget couch and it was just cracking me the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Also, like, can y'all keep some ship to your fucking self, Like I don't want to know where you're fucking in your fucking house, like damn Like like.
Speaker 3: Me and in Ya's bed, on the couch, encounter on this chair and y'all sat in it. And that's the craziest thing. If y'all came to the La show, y'all sat in this chair where we did s and it was crazy and car joined and I'm so dirty.
Speaker 4: I joined. I joined for a second. I was only involved for like cleaning up. Yeah, I was hosing it down.
Speaker 3: What was that bit the tarp?
Speaker 4: My job was to put down the tart. Yeah, the guy for me And I don't mind it. I actually like it. I like doing acts of service.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's your thing. That's always your thing.
Speaker 3: Speaking of acts of nervous challengers, Eh, we haven't seen it. I haven't seen it yet, but I wanted to kind of rehash the conversation we were having because we didn't have it for the public. That trailer was doodoo kocock garbage shit. And when Zindeo was in that interview being like, it's just like a movie you have to see three times, I was like, bitch, you're lucky if I go once, because that shit looks fucking horrible. It looks horrible, terrible, terrible. And then everybody that I've spoken to, except for two people, where like that was one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I know, I like I really was, because even when Conan was here and he was like, oh, I'm gonna go to a screening for I was like, I don't think that movie's gonna be good because the trailer was so fucking actinky.
Speaker 3: It was rank, it was horrible, But I always held out a little bit of faith because Trent Rezder and Anticus Ross would not say yes to a shitty movie.
Speaker 2: Also, I have liked all of Luca's.
Speaker 3: Movies, Yeah, exactly, So I was just like, there's probably something here. But everybody saw it. Kay saw it was fucking raving boots about it.
Speaker 4: I was like live texting you, yeah, Kayle was live texting me.
Speaker 3: In the theater.
Speaker 4: There was a horny, fucking movie. Okay, well, this is a special movie.
Speaker 2: Remember when James Charles tweeted some shit about it and.
Speaker 1: Then everybody from Get Finn and everybody from the Cass was like, why the.
Speaker 3: Fuck are you off your fucking phone? Loser? But yeah, that brings me to my next point. Trenton Resnor and Atticus Ross are the greatest of all time period. We just wanted to insert something really really quick. We didn't see Challengers before we spoke on it, and just like a book, don't judge it by the trailer, because that shit was fucking lit. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that movie was so good.
Speaker 1: And my walk away because I had such big things to say about the trailer is I think the trailer was done purposefully with the intent to get the average person to watch it and be like, cool sport movie.
Speaker 3: Wrong, gay agenda, yay, bisexual legitim.
Speaker 2: Imagine walk away from them movie, like this is okay.
Speaker 3: They we're brothers fighting over a girl.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're brothers. Okay, I need all three of them fuck.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: That movie was so good. Also, the score of the movie was so good. The movie itself was so good.
Speaker 1: Everybody ate that fucking roll up, Like every person who was acting.
Speaker 3: And you know, and you know it's good because like we popped in here the day before the episode goes live to set the record straight, because like that was one of the better movies I've seen.
Speaker 1: Also, I feel like we're both pieces of shit in a way, Like if we already think something's gonna be bad, we have a hard time getting our opinion Chaine, because like, especially because some of the people who were like, no, it's so.
Speaker 2: Good, I was like you would think you would think.
Speaker 1: So I went in being like, there's no way this movie is gonna change me. I was like my jaw was dropped and I cried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were. We were gooped and gagged me and then you had to go to the restaurant or the restaurant at some point and I had to adjust my boner before getting oh my god, it was good. Go watch it.
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: No? I literally yeah, I'm fine. That was fucking scary.
Speaker 4: The neuralink like shifted, I.
Speaker 3: Know, like they were like popping well down, there was literally popping inside of my burning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally slipping down your spine and like zapping every like lever. But yeah, I do want to watch the movie now because everybody says it's good and I thought it's gonna be bad.
Speaker 2: I just remember it.
Speaker 1: Also when I saw Bones and All, I have like audio messages I think on my other phone. Me and Ryan were watching it and we were cracking the fuck up at.
Speaker 3: Like penises, all of the penises.
Speaker 4: Bones and All. Oh, okay, I got it. Should we talk about clam.
Speaker 2: About y'all need to fucking stop. Y'all are disgusting.
Speaker 4: Wait, why are you laughing during Bones and All?
Speaker 2: If y'all haven't seen Bones at all, it's been through yeah on my phone.
Speaker 1: But no, the scene where like they're like eating each other, Me and around were crying because we were like, oh my god, this is like so sweet. But we were cracking the fuck up and like the camera just painting away. It's like, no, like them like off camera and like you're supposed to just insinuate that, like she's eating him.
Speaker 2: And we were cracking up because I was like it was that scene. And then there was like another scene that was just making me laugh so hard. But I really do like that movie. That movie is like kitchy, like campy to me.
Speaker 3: To love is to die?
Speaker 2: You need to read a book Soon like soon soon is.
Speaker 3: To die because you give yourself to another person before it is gone.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody the other day call Me by your Name, and it actually like floored me.
Speaker 2: That was like, how have you not seen that movie?
Speaker 3: Literally absolutely you.
Speaker 2: Might just be a little homophobic if you haven't seen that movie.
Speaker 3: Like at this point, come on, all went to fucking go see Broke That Mountain in the theater because I thought it was a whister and it was just two dudes fucking the whole time.
Speaker 1: I actually still haven't seen Broke Black Mountain. I think that's the only gay movie I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: The outcry and the backlash that that movie received in its peak was absolutely insane. Like I understand because we just weren't there culturally yet and we weren't ready for it, and that was a very big stepping stone. But that movie is good as fuck and that is not a hot take at all, but like that's.
Speaker 1: A movie I like the I've seen literally every other movie that is gay.
Speaker 2: You know the movie.
Speaker 1: I was like, show me to me, please, Rachel Rachel. And it was like when somebody mentions like homo erotic movie, like about like friends.
Speaker 2: And it was like, please show it to me, show me to me, Rachel please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andya was lugged into my HBO account and she would use the list feature in literally every single movie on the list feature was like LGBT, like lesbian love, like girl line, girl like, it was every single one, like it was crazy and she's a vibe and she's a vibe.
Speaker 2: Well, I really want to rewatch Portrait of a Lady that was.
Speaker 3: That movie was horrifyingly sad. It's so good me you and Oriyan just sobbing together after watching that. I know.
Speaker 1: I think I was supposed to go to Miami the next day and I stayed up extra late to like watch it and I was flow upping.
Speaker 2: But I want to watch it again. The number, the number, the number on the painting. The number, the number means so much.
Speaker 3: I'm literally.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: It's so freaking good, bro.
Speaker 1: It is absolute yearning to the max. It's yearning maximalism.
Speaker 4: Once I finished reading My Year of Rest and Relaxation.
Speaker 3: Ever finished that book, Argo's lanthemos My Year.
Speaker 4: In Rest is that real?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, it's real. And we got some insider t yesterday that I will not be sharing, but like from what it went from to what it is now, I'm kind of saying, but it will still be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, I feel like adopting books into movies is really hard, especially when the book is like loved, Like when it's a random ask book no bitch has heard of.
Speaker 2: It's like, per like do Dune? Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 3: Are you saying no one heard of Dune?
Speaker 2: But like who the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like in our life, in our read through Dune, That's what I mean. It's like I've never met somebody in the I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm reading this one, and they're like I just read Dune, Like I just finish Dune. I've never met a human who's finished Dune.
Speaker 4: The book hell, isn't there, Like it's twenty books and they're each.
Speaker 3: All yeah, there's like a hundred books, and then the Sun after the original writer died like wrote like thirteen that got included for some reason, and they're fucking horrible their ass, they're ass there's like four good books.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't believe in family legacy, Like just because somebody in your family did some good shit does not need like mean you need to pick it up, like you don't need to pick it up, like.
Speaker 3: I want to hit the fuck alone. You want to see the books that I ordered last night or yesterday, because when I was driving home after the gym, I was like horrifyingly sad and I was like, oh my god, no, I need to fix this. I need to fix this. I need to get like books I need I need to read. I need to like feel good.
Speaker 2: You get happy books.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever read a happy book in my goddamn life. I've never read a book that made go wow, life is beautiful. It's like, soy, No, that's a lie. Some of them are really beautiful, but it's like by somebody who like died from Like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I did not get happy books?
Speaker 4: What books?
Speaker 3: I got the idiot? I got the Metamorphosis, I got No Longer Human, and then I got Type the Tybetan Book of the Dead. But the only reason I got this one one was because also, I mean it's super sick, like I'm pretty sure it's about like reincarnation and shit, and I need that. I need that. But also it's the book in Enter the Void, and I found one with the exact same cover for forty three dollars. When I was looking for it, like for the past like five years, they were like eight hundred dollars for like this cover of the book. So I am so excited.
Speaker 1: It's like when I really wanted my friend Leeboo's first editions and then like a month I was looking at them and they were like fifty dollars, and I was like, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to spend fifty dollars. And then it got republished into like the big book of all her books, and then all of the first editions were like five one hundred dollars, and then finally they went back down and I bought them. And then I realized, like, I love friendly Woods. She's so interesting and she's really funny to me, but I don't think I like her writing style, Like but she eats down, Like I love friendly Wood's not that I even have to say that, because that just doesn't fucking have a phone, so she's not gonna see this. But I love frand but she's not my bae. My bay is Cookie Muller. That's my bae.
Speaker 3: Andrew Phillips, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You've you've seemed loose and like loose, like for the streets kind of. So you're not my bay right now?
Speaker 4: Well, I figured out my sexuality, guys, what is it? Isn't this exciting?
Speaker 3: It's sapio sexual, safeio sexual.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sapio sexual. I'm attracted to intellect.
Speaker 2: Don't you have to have that me? So you have to have that to recognize it in other people?
Speaker 4: Though, No, you don't need it saying that publicly?
Speaker 3: Why it's like not cool?
Speaker 4: What do you what's not cool?
Speaker 3: Never mind? Man, Okay, you're only supposed to like girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess at least that's what I've heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the rule.
Speaker 2: That's just kind of what I've like threw through the grape vine.
Speaker 3: Is like boys like girls girls. Oh wait, we know that Adam and Steve, Adam and Eve more like Adam, Steve and Eve Polyamory. Oh see they landed. Now I did it in Josiah's video, and Josiah and you were like, girls, shut the fuck up, because that.
Speaker 1: Was after he said a bunch of real weird, like random things like we put the camera in his hand for one second and he just sort of like spit and we're like, where is all of this coming from like we haven't said anything to you, but you, me and Josie are literally Adam even Steve.
Speaker 3: Yeah literally you're Steve though, Yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 2: And what's his name?
Speaker 3: No, I'm Adam Yo, Naya is Steep?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, because that's our side home.
Speaker 4: I'm God, I'm God, I'm omnipresent.
Speaker 3: No, you're the fucking rib that was taken out of whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm the snake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're the apple because if we take a bite out of you, it would be sweet. But you're this in the last thing I want to talk about is the Blue Man Group.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, the fuck.
Speaker 3: Literally, what the fuck y'all have y'all like, have y'all ever? Like actually like like looked into that, like did that?
Speaker 1: That group really the exact definition of like what goes through a man's head when he starts losing his hair and he doesn't have self acceptance.
Speaker 2: Like that is the.
Speaker 3: Perfect They're all in bald caps. They're all in bald but I thought they were actually, and they're painted blue and like oil paint, and then they play like paint drums like the most insane shit ever. And there's not just one group of them. They like there's like four, it's like a cult. There's like forty of them. Then there's like ten separate Blue Man groups and they have like shows all across the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's Kevin Abstract, There's Matt Champion, There's Joba.
Speaker 2: This is the craziest Blue Man group.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that weapon?
Speaker 4: Oh? It was like, there's Kevin Abstract, There's Matt Champion.
Speaker 2: Uh, Joba.
Speaker 1: This is the craziest blunt.
Speaker 3: The glow paint everywhere. This is an edit.
Speaker 4: The cutaway to the reactions say dead.
Speaker 1: Ass, though I hate Like, Okay, first of all, this is my bone to pick and this is the last thing I'll say in the episode.
Speaker 2: They need to go back to crazy editing.
Speaker 1: In RuPaul's Drag Race, they used to literally destroy the girls on that fucking show, and the editing would literally like shift your like view of them. Well, yeah, I would like change your perspective of the whole show.
Speaker 3: It's all about perspective.
Speaker 2: He has said that eight times this week. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: It actually might be all about perspective.
Speaker 2: Like, how are you shocked every time you say it?
Speaker 3: I just came up with that, Like you would be shocked too if you came up with something so fucking great.
Speaker 1: Well, I see, I come up with great things so often that I'm not shocked by anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I've become so jaded by.
Speaker 3: Name one great thing, name one great thing in general that you came up with.
Speaker 2: Love. Yeah, I taught you, guys love.
Speaker 3: The wait literally us in the Big Brother. What was the Kevin abstract thing? Baby brother Peach? The video me talking in the front of the Peach. I don't know, is it, baby boy?
Speaker 4: I don't know or where you're like, how you love each other?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: That was so sweet. I actually only saw that a year ago on.
Speaker 3: TikTok Oh they post reposted it.
Speaker 4: No, I think like a fan posted it.
Speaker 3: Oh it is Peach, I think, baby boy, baby boy. Yeah, you did show.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: I love my queen, my beautiful queen.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You're the best boyfriend I've ever had.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I can't do it. I can't flirt. That's okay, I just have aura. Everyone's just attracted to my aura. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people have been attracted to you and talk to him and.
Speaker 3: Like like every literally every single person ever. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: But they need to go back to shady editing and RuPaul's drag race and that's it. And like, also stop being amazed by things like the Detoks things, because that is not.
Speaker 3: Or being amazed by that ship because I'm tired of like we need trashy broke queens. I'm sorry, we don't need like these put together sixty thousand dollars fucking loan budget queens. Like no, no, no, no lone budget queen. We need to go back to Blue Man Group. I'm sorry. Because I saw a video of them in San Antonio, Texas on this fucking raft that they built. Pissed me the fuck off, Like I literally, Also I saw another clip of them. I went on a deep dive, y'all. It was like I and it was like I would love to speak to them. I would love to talk to them, but I think they are you.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would also find that they're like the most like boring.
Speaker 3: Guys ever, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like they definitely are like yeah, like I take my kids to school in the morning and then I answer some emails, clean the house, Like I feel like they don't do much. They definitely also have Okay, they have to have side jobs. There's no way their main income is the Blue Man.
Speaker 3: I mean they literally the main four are like literally like three hundred and sixty five days out of the year playing in Las Vegas. Like if they're getting who is.
Speaker 2: Going to that show?
Speaker 1: Actually, I bitch, if I saw a post report, I would go U becas my kid. Right in my life is when I was in Portugal, I was in this ret no. I was in Spain, in a random town on Majorca and there was a poster for a Michael Jackson impersonator that I wanted to go to. Why so bad because but we were like an hour away from our airbnb and I was like, dude, I can't do that sober, Like that will I need to be drunk out of Michael Jackson and person There's just certain things you can't do sober.
Speaker 2: And some would disagree, but okay, suck my balls from the back. I don't care. I need to be crossfited, asked fuck watching this man live out with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Dreams so I couldn't see And I'm not kidding. It's actually crazy how often I think about that poster. I remember the temperature I remember exactly what I was doing. I had just come back from the bathroom from the random restaurant that he was gonna be performing at, and I was looking around. I was like, look at all these families who are gonna get to see Michael Jackson, And I'm not.
Speaker 2: So I under Actually, now I understand the Blue Man Group thing.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm like literally freaking the fuck out. I can't find this goddamn video.
Speaker 2: You made that up? You fell asleep watching I'm I had a dream they were.
Speaker 3: On a ricke. It was New bron Fuls Festival and someone did like the up house and I was like, oh, that's lit. Then the Blue Man Group came out. Unless I'm literally making this up and like that would freak me out, y'all.
Speaker 2: I think you'll find it. You just watched so many tiktoks. It's not like you could go to your TikTok history.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I literally could hold let me see this.
Speaker 1: They need to add a search feature to the TikTok history because like scrolling through is too much. Because also then it freaks me out. I'm like, I don't even remember seeing.
Speaker 2: Half this shit.
Speaker 3: It's so fucked up. God, wait, what just happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna watch the video of the lady getting a talked by the forest again.
Speaker 3: Look at my watch history. I'm not kidding. It's all Blue Man group shit, Like I'm not even fucking playing.
Speaker 1: Okay, the man riding the horse told that bitch to do that, Like why did the horse do that the lady like, cause the whole thing with the horses and fucking London or wherever the hell that is is like everybody always knows you're supposed to stay away from the horses and be far away.
Speaker 2: She was standing exactly where she.
Speaker 1: Should have been, so she had no reason to get fucking bit up like that.
Speaker 3: That horse was like not feeling it that day.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's kind of sad. This is someone's grandma. She was so happy.
Speaker 3: I know. She literally just wanted a picture. Have you seen the one where like the like armed guards just like scream in people's faces, like a.
Speaker 2: Child'll come up to me for a picture. I'm gonna bite your sleep and dragon to the floor.
Speaker 3: It'll be like a child that's like in the way of their walking path and they'll just fucking check the shit out of them and throw them to the side, like garbage, Like what y'all didn't get my reference? But I was humming to the sound of the refrigerator. How did I watch this many fucking videos? Bro? Was it up here?
Speaker 2: Okay, Drew, I'm actually about to ship myself, so we need to.
Speaker 3: Go whatever y'all y'all find it if you want it. I'm not fucking looking forward anymore, like pissing me off.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, media of the week is.
Speaker 3: I don't want to tell you pet Shop boys. What song were we listening to yesterday?
Speaker 2: West End Girls or Dominoes Dominoes?
Speaker 3: I love Dominoes or I also love Westends? West In Girl, dot don't don't, don't don't You can get that ass.
Speaker 1: Car It's sky with TikTok dos because I can never listen to that song and not think of the like the blonde girl with the hat.
Speaker 3: On like it's forever. I was literally just about to say that I'm gonna find that one Casanova seventy by Air.
Speaker 2: Say to Heaven.
Speaker 1: Then yes, I got mine on you.
Speaker 3: Wait, that sounded actually like really good. What was I gonna look up? Oh yeah, this is what I looked at.
Speaker 2: Her proportions look insane.
Speaker 3: I got a plan to get us out of heaven work another in beans stuff. She tore it just a little bit of money.
Speaker 1: It's a weird clip for the boys.
Speaker 2: A lot of y'all won't get my reference.
Speaker 1: Silver Dagger by Joan Bays just for a moment. Ronnie Wood and Ronnie Lane, you go where I go, Walter Becker and Donald Fagan. But there was a song that I heard yesterday on my Discover weekly before like renewed, and it was a song you would have liked because it was really sweet and it was like about like an uncle and a niece and I'm but I'm assuming, Like the song was insinuating that, like the daughter didn't have a father figure, so the uncle was like trying to be that for her. But it was really cute, and I'm gonna find it because it made me think of you and Luna.
Speaker 2: It was really sweet.
Speaker 3: I love my Luna girl. All right, Well, they know about it. We should do that at the end of every episode. Now we're gonna start singing songs that were like they know about it, they know about it?
Speaker 2: What song is that?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Black beatles in the city say ridiculously and looking at me?
Speaker 2: All Right, bye, guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, y'all really thought y'all really thought that I forgot sigh off, I did um throw me to the wolves and I'll come back pregnant. Shout out Sarah.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, to be fair. Drew said it off camera and we all aft.
Speaker 3: So this is a tweet from the Joey Davis propaganda How about I take a propaganda at your boobs? I don't like that one, and we say how quiet it gets in between. I'm tired of people asking me if I'm an introvert or an extrovert. Bitch, I'm a pervert.
Speaker 2: That's me. What me saying, not to me?
Speaker 4: We need more girl pervert dead silent.
Speaker 2: I'm a girl perver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been like losing, Like I haven't been collecting memes for my like private meme account in so long, and I've just like been trying to like get my algorithms back into showing me memes so I have more content to just post to this you're watching. Yeah, it's a post to the twenty three followers that are actually active on that account. I just realized y'all send me like literally thousands of memes a day into my emails and I'm gonna start sourcing them there. Adriana said, don't you love when your coochy hairs poke through your undies and it feels like a little hedgehog.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one is for my girl and she knows who she is. I can't stand a moody man. What is your problem?
Speaker 3: Now, girl, I'll find one more. And I love this picture Atlanta, mister beast, this is from Ruby. I thought my homegirl was cooking fish. She in the living room doing squats. That's that. That's that all right, bye for real now