Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you know when it comes to the wedding, a lot of people get very tense. Oh yeah, so that's what today's phone TAP's about. The letter coming in says, dear Elvis, I'm getting married next week to the love of my life. They're getting married on a beautiful farm by the way. Anyway, Richie goes on to say, there's a lot of extra planning going on. So my mom, Susan, decided to take on most of the planning. So why don't we give her a little phone tap let her know something isn't right for the wedding on the farm. All right, Richie, we hear you. We're gonna phone tap your mom, Susan. Garrett is going to start to call as the farm owner to let Susan know that what other requests couldn't be fulfilled, and let's see how she handles it. Let's see if mom can hang on that. Richie's gonna jump in on the call. Here is today's phone tap. Let's listen in.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, is this Susan. Fine, Susan, Hey Susan, Hey, Susan. It's John Potts over on the farm. How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh him good to hear from you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 1: Oh it's great. Yeah. So I just wanted to run some things by you for Archie's wedding.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So it seems the chairs have arrived, they're in mint condition. Yes. The grass just got moded the other day, so we're all set with that. The John Deluxe porta potty that you wanted for the outdoor bathrooms, it seems they're not going to be able to make it to the wedding on time.
Speaker 3: Uh what does that mean?
Speaker 1: There was an order for this porta potty system to go to another venue before they came to the Yeah, they're going to actually be in two states over and it's going to be impossible for them to get the porter potty from point A to the wedding on the farm on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately?
Speaker 3: No, this is one of the other options. What are other options? I mean, this has to happen all the time. What's another option?
Speaker 1: I was seeing if we could come up with some ideas maybe to get around.
Speaker 3: How about we get the deluxe porta potty?
Speaker 4: How about that idea?
Speaker 3: This is the only company and all of that has it.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the only one that met your specific qualifications for I.
Speaker 3: Mean, this is because I don't want my guests taking the pot in the back. That's why people are gonna have downs on. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Totally aware of that, and and that's why I'm calling you today to hopefully find out how we could fix this problem.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fix this problem. How we're gonna fix the problem is you're gonna get me a port potty. I don't care if you're gonna get a hammer in some screams and put it together yourself. That's how it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Let's be a little realistic here. I cannot do that.
Speaker 3: But so realistic is that I have a wedding happening on Saturday. That's the realism here.
Speaker 1: One thing that me and my partner were thrown around is have an suv ready to go on standby and shuttle people back and forth to the next house.
Speaker 3: Shut up people like a way, no way are we doing that. I had a lot of older relatives. They want to see their great grandson get married. And if they have to go to the bathroom, which they do every twenty minutes just about they're not going to growl down the net TV to go take a crap. I want what I paid for, I want what I said I want.
Speaker 1: All right, I will go see what I could do. Okay, I'll call you back in a little bit. Fine, Hey, Richie, Yes, we're going to call her back and you're going to talk to her.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, hey, mom, I just spoke to the director over at the farm and he's telling me that they are not going to.
Speaker 3: Be able to get the deluxe trailer bathroom facilities. And they just called and said that they accidentally rented out to somewhere else in Pennsylvania or something they said, And they're telling me that we aren't going to have it.
Speaker 4: No quarter moneylun.
Speaker 3: Right right, No, all right, And you want to know what else?
Speaker 4: The baby's crying, You want to know what else he told me?
Speaker 3: So he told me that the guy is going to be taking people from SUV's over to the big house to go potty. That's what he told me.
Speaker 4: That's Mom. I don't think that that's that bad of an idea. If that's all we can do, if that's the best we can do, then that's what we should do.
Speaker 3: That can't happen. Can you imagine Ampa Brand how often does she go to the bathroom at Chris all the time?
Speaker 4: She does go to the bathroom a lot. But I think, I think that what they've got is what we're gonna have to take. No, this can't happen this way, Mom, What you just got? Phone taps?
Speaker 1: What Hey, Susan, And my name is Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And your son Richie wanted to play a phone tap on you about the wedding?
Speaker 3: Phone tap? Did you want your mother to have a heart attack before the wedding?
Speaker 1: Susan? What do you got to say to your son Richie?
Speaker 3: I want to ring his neck. That's what I have to say.
Speaker 1: Phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all parents the
Speaker 4: Elvis Terran phone tap only on Elvis duran in the Morning Show.