Speaker 1: Darryl Mourray is out as president of basketball operations for the fish Man keep Nick Nurse as their coach. Bob Myers, president of Sports of has Bits of Sports and Entertainment, will lead the search for the new executive for the Sixers and will oversee the franchise basketball department in the interim. Darryl Morriy six seasons running the seventy six Ers, made the playoffs five times and finished two seventy into twelve, but never met once made it past the second round.
Speaker 2: Joe, how you graating his tenure? Uh?
Speaker 3: He got there right before James got there, a few years before James there. Yeah, Uh, I don't know. It's just tough disaster when the process way AA, when the process did damn work. And now you at this point, it's like, because the league getting better, teams in the East are better.
Speaker 2: You no longer at the top.
Speaker 1: You know, why give man El because he gave him be an extension that he didn't have to, and B had two years left on his original deal gave Now wouldn't it be a lot better Joe if we didn't have and B was a free agent. Now we got him. Now we can say, hey, do we want to do this or not? You see, O, Joe, this would have been perfect. You signed the man, gave him three years one two, the deal kicks in, they say, hold on, why.
Speaker 2: Are we doing this? Why we don't have to We got.
Speaker 1: Him for two more years under the current contract that he's one of the highest paid players. It made no sense, I would stretched. I'm like, well, hold on, why are you doing this.
Speaker 2: Based on his injury history?
Speaker 1: You mean to tell me you got the guy already under contract for two years, but you're willing to go pass go three years past after two years with his injury history. It didn't make sense. And then what where'd you give up to get James Harden and you let him walk? Did he walk or did he end up? Did they trade James or did he walk as a free agent?
Speaker 3: Nah? What the hell did they do? I think they traded?
Speaker 2: Do you end up going to Clippers? They got Paul? Did they get Paul George back? Then?
Speaker 1: No, Paul George came to the free agent because because the Clippers wouldn't give him that that fourth year?
Speaker 3: Absolutely right?
Speaker 2: Damn hell?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it? Who?
Speaker 1: No? Not Harlan not not No, I'm talking about James Harden. James Harden got the Philly How did you get he got the He came from the nest, right, he came from the net. Yeah, because Darrel boy came first of all, And a whole lot of people could have said what he said and still had a job, considering how much money China spends. Yes, sir, he said what he said. The matter of fact that he got another job.
Speaker 3: M damn, it's gonna be some It's gonna be some big moves made.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: I agree it's gonna be some big moves made this summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: So you gave you Yeah, that's what That's what Philly gave up. They gave up Ben's Andre Drummond, Seth Curry and two first round picks. Do you think you could have used him first round picks at some point in time?
Speaker 4: Joe absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then guess what the guy that you gave up he not there. So none of what you gave up is there. James aren't gone. James called you a lie.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 1: I mean, you believed in James, but for whatever reason, James said you was gonna get it done, and then you all of a sudden it come time to get that man his money, and you ain't have no money for it, or you say you couldn't give no money some type of way. Yeah, damn, but that I was. I was confused, Joe. I really was, Oh Joe and Joe. I was confused because I had him for two more years and I extended him knowing his injury history. Now he had gotten me to the NBA finals, he had won a championship. Joe, I gotta think long and hard, but I hadn't got him out the second round.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The best shot that you had that is when Kawhi hit that shot. Was he there that he might have not even been there the yet. I don't think he was there when Kawhi hit that shot.
Speaker 2: He wasn't there. Yeah, yeah, he wasn't there he hit you're talking about joeln B.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, Daryl Maurray O. You said, okay, yeah, yo, ye'all. I know Joe Van b was there because he hit the shot over yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. I think that was after they gave him that. They gave him that right after he won the m v P. Yes, probably just trying to make him happy, you know, let him know he has some security.
Speaker 2: You had two more years left on it. Damn how much more security you wont hell?
Speaker 3: They letting him know, They let him know. Hew, he is it, he is d future, he is d one Joe.
Speaker 1: You got security guard in the house with it was his Damn what you need bob sniffing dogs too?
Speaker 2: The hell? Yeah, that's pretty much what they did. They did, And I think I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm not surprised by this move.
Speaker 2: I'll put it like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really think anybody the NBA circles are surprised by this move either. Hey, look, when you get to when you get to this point and the team underchieved, somebody, somebody has to go. I knew they weren't gonna get rid of Nurse Nick Nurse and hell, you can't get rid of if you just want to keep it one hundred, can't get rid of him, bid can't get rid of Paul George. Yeah, boy, look here, I think Paul George contract might be harder to get up off of other beads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they That's what I'm saying. So somebody has gotta go. Uh sorry, Marian.
Speaker 1: We because guess what ISO who gave me? Who gave these contracts.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm, yeah, who thought.
Speaker 1: It would give me a great idea? Paul George coming off an injury to give him four years. The team, the team that he played for all those years was unwilling. That's gonna make me a little leery. It doesn't always Joe, because maybe you know, maybe they're trying to hedge, but hold on this team. They got this guy and he's like, damn, they don't want to go to four years, and you like, let me go on to jump out the window.
Speaker 3: You're thinking with them the only I'm just trying. It's like it's like a It's like a real crook or a thief. You try to put yourself in their shoe. I'm trying to put myself in Darryl Moore's shoe. I'm gonna tell you what he was thinking. Damn, we really ain't. But like a piece away, we get a Paul George type guy who can score and defend. We probably could win the year we get him. So yeah, we may have to, you know, make these numbers work a little bit, but this is a guy who we need to go get. And then you had him beat out of vouching for him. Trying to get him recruiting him. Uh yeah, Hey, if you got your best player of vouch, what you're gonna do? Yeah, your hands are tied. Let's see what we're gonna make this happen.
Speaker 1: But you gotta be real careful with your best players recruiting, you do. You really have to be because if you look at Jerry Crouse, he never listened to anything that Jordan had to say. He didn't.
Speaker 3: No, he ain't run nothing by him neither, Nope.
Speaker 2: So you gotta be you gotta be real careful. I mean you look you want.
Speaker 4: You don't think mister Cross listening to Jordan?
Speaker 1: Hell no, why you think he? Did you hear what he had what he said about him at his at his induction? Did you hear how the meaning you saw the documentary, the meaning he would hell n.
Speaker 3: Damn man constructed the hell of a team.
Speaker 2: They don't. He don't get no credit. He don't get no credit. He doesn't.
Speaker 3: You know why he don't get no credit because he never gave him credit the playoffs. He never gave a player he said as an organization. He always put things as an organization, yes, and versus versus the product. That's after on the floor. That's making you millions of dollars. That's you know, you're right, Yeah, selling out this damn marine a night in and night out with our globe. When you see that bull sign, we're a global icon.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, mj Hey, you know what it was, Joe, because they wouldn't give him no credit. He said, you know what, I'm putting this together, y'all play it. I put this together. I put these pieces. I ain't got Ron Harper, I wentin't got Dennis Robin. I drafted Scotty Pippin. I drafted hard as Grad traded for this. Yeah. I traded Oak for Bill Cartwright. I brought it these guys. It's you don't realize how good you can be if you don't care who gets the credit and and you don't you never know, bro, when you see these great franchise, these great teams, you never know the turnoil that's going on behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: You thinking everything Peters and cream Man, they folks hate each other.
Speaker 1: Do Red Allback wasn't running up by them, Red all Back doing what Red wanted to do. You're right, Joe, You're right. The same thing with the Patriots. Yeah, you think Bill red Stuff by Tombo joke.
Speaker 4: Hell no, now, hey, listen, I didn't know Jerry Cross is like like Bill. Now if that, if that's the comparison, then I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now I build don't play that.
Speaker 2: But you you got to.
Speaker 1: And I think the thing is a lot of times you have to take personal feeling out of it, because if you don't take your personal feelings out of it, you'll hang on to a player a lot longer than what you should. It makes you harder and harder to get rid of said player when he's like a son to me. Coach Belichick had had no sons. He says, Steve my son. If you play for the Patriots, you not my son. I'm just being I'm just being.
Speaker 2: Honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that's that's how you have to look at it as it would be hard. It would be hard because when you're around somebody that you develop relationships.
Speaker 2: That's why, and that's why.
Speaker 1: In certain situations like the military or in a corporation, you're not supposed to fragnize with subordinates because if you have to fire, it makes it hard if you build a relationship with them. Guys, it just does Yeah, yeah, if you is, we got war time and you are subordinate, and I'm a higher and I'm over your man who don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to send her son out there, and I don't want to do this to this lady.
Speaker 2: It clouds your judgmentment.
Speaker 1: So coach Belichick says, I'm gonna treat all y'all like crap.
Speaker 2: So nobody. Nobody goes singing he got a favorite.
Speaker 1: I don't because you know what I'll trade or cutting all of your traded him. Vince Woolford, Ty law lawyer, Malloyd, Rodney Harrison, William McGinnis, Logan Mankins, Tom It doesn't. He didn't care, but we felt, and it's hard you are you look, we know the cog that made everything or it twelve yes and twelve wanted to win so bad that he overlooked all that.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, we know, hold on.
Speaker 4: Not only did he overlook that, he took less to make sure we're able to construct the team around him to make sure you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wish.
Speaker 4: I wish players understood it, though, Hey, Joe, I don't think NFL players understand. They like the fact that they're playing football. Right, I'm living my childhood dream. But they still don't understand the nature of the business because they always get upset when you get when you get cut, you know, when they lay long enough when yeah, oh yeah, you got to play it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have it, play long enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a dirty business.
Speaker 1: Boy, if you hadn't got cut, that means you hadn't played long enough.
Speaker 2: But play long enough.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's dirty business. But I love it.
Speaker 1: Because Jerry Rice go look, go back and look at some of the players that they've released, either how long they released him, absolutely all the great long enough is if you live long enough, everybody's gonna probably die cancer. Well he ain't die well, he just ain't lived long enough. Something else got it before it did. And but that's but that's the way you have to look, that's the way you have to build.
Speaker 2: It's hard to.
Speaker 1: Build something to keep it going when you so close to everybody, because it clouds your judgment because.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get off anybody.
Speaker 1: And Paul and Jared Crost said, I can't. Yeah, I've got I've got to make tough decisions. I just have to coach. Belichick says, I've got to make tough decisions. And if you my son, I don't want anything to happen to you. It's gonna cloud my judgment, right. I just find I think the biggest thing was it's the emb thing. I think they're looking at it like damn. We're on the hook for one hundred and ninety two million over the next three years.
Speaker 2: And we don't know how much he gonna play. We don't.
Speaker 4: Change the scene iver he does, wonders.
Speaker 1: NBA Draft Prospects measurement Joe aj De bonsa six eight and a half two seventeen with a seven and a half foot wingspan. Aaron Peterson Uh, He's six four and a half one hundred and ninety nine pounds a six ninety three quarters ringspan. Darius Acuff six foot two, one hundred and eighty six pounds a six foot seven wingspan. Unofficial Max Burt for aj Debonza forty two inches. The hig smart recorded so far this week. Let's take a look at some of the video. What about Wilson. Oh, he did good. I watched it. I wish they let NFL players run and jump like that. Take I guarantee you see some fifties.
Speaker 2: Take us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because you, Joe with them guys doing they doing forty five and forty six.
Speaker 2: They just standing just standing and going yeah yeah, no, no, no, no. Hey. Look, I give y'all football catch credit.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm talking about that's a gladiator sport and the dude was training.
Speaker 2: You do train like gladiator. Listen. I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 3: When I was in college, Bro, I used to hang out with a lot of football guys because I was prop for the eight. I wasn't eligible, so I hoped in the hype. I hoped in the hyper center with a bunch of football and track guys. I'm talking about all.
Speaker 2: Over the rim, all you hear me, all over the rim, bro.
Speaker 4: So Joe, the fact that you got experience, you know, playing playing dudes, you know, when you was prop for the eight and still want to play me is beyond me. I don't understand. I'm just saying it beyond me.
Speaker 2: I don't know you understand what was going on in thinking Ojo.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know Ojoe. I don't think he understands, Ojo. I just slaved many dragons, home boy.
Speaker 4: And one thing about it, Boy, I ain't a dragon.
Speaker 3: I have slaved many dragons. Ain't no dragon you're talking all that? You spinning fied and slave many dragons. Partner, Hey, don't worry, I got something for you. I got something you see. You see how they putting the elbow and winby forehead in his bag and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, are you gonna elbow me all that?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be physical, Oh, Joe, It's gonna be me and you, partner.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Joe, I played physically.
Speaker 2: I'm on that.
Speaker 4: I'm on that type of time.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're on that type of time. So please hit my line, partner because I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, oh so you're healthy?
Speaker 2: Yeah you shure?
Speaker 3: Yeah they Hey, I know you got your wie receiver camp going all.
Speaker 2: That keep I'm gonna catch it. I'm gonna ratch you.
Speaker 4: I might ship about that this weekend.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you think ships. Sweet?
Speaker 3: It's cotton candy.
Speaker 1: So the bonds is six eight and a half, Darrin Peterson is sixth four and a half. There is a cup at six two. Oh man, listen them boy will getting to it.
Speaker 3: They was showing the dudes doing the shooting drill like you know, they may shoot twenty five threes. I watched a Cubs shoot the blood out. I think he won like eighteen for like twenty four or somebody at twenty five. I watched Peterson shoot the blood out of You know, obviously you ain't got no defense, but it's standing there, catch and shoot and then you owe it to another m Yeah, so you know you can kind of see what you're working with.
Speaker 2: Uh man. I think I think the NBA is gonna be in great hands. Man.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a nice crop of young dudes coming in this yar fellas.
Speaker 1: You gotta wi I mean, Chat, I just wish you guys could go to an NBA game and watch these guys warm up because in the second because the first half the Lakers were in front of us shooting that they goal. Yeah, and so the second half, obviously they switch the Lakers go down to the far end, the thunder down here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I watched Chat make seventeen straight threes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one the one that he missed somebody he shot the ball and somebody knocked it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't hit another five straight. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That boy.
Speaker 1: If you just watch these guys, and I'm like, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 3: Crazy in the motion of the same Yeah, who whoo whoo.
Speaker 1: I mean nothing, nothing, nothing changes. The emotion is identical. It's almost like you replayed it. You hit replaying like damn he did that again, Damn he did that again. But it's not replayed. It's the same shooting motion.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: I was like, God, well, we talk about muscle memory, bro. Hey, if that if that's your job all you do every day, you wake your ass up, you come in here, you get these jump shots up, you know, until that, until you.
Speaker 2: Can burn that show up.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about to you really feel it, until it's just second nature, you know what I mean. So now you know he's been doing it for so long as a professional. That's his only job. So yeah, you think, damn, why you make all these shots in the up man? Been man practice his hands off every day to do this, bro. So so when I do hit the big stage and the lights come on and you smell that popcorn popping when you walk in the arena, you know what I'm talking about, Oh Joe, And you know it's time yetta be locking in real quick.
Speaker 2: What's a memory?
Speaker 3: This? This left hand just a guy hand, Oh Joe? It's just barely touching the ball.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's it.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey Joe, that left hand. But see what iou shoot that bank of hogh school. I ain't even need that left off the left and that what I'll do with the left, Joe, I don't need the left of judge, don't judge it.
Speaker 2: I just flipping the ball.
Speaker 4: What wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Man? You know when I dropped that fifty two on the joke? Yeah, I dropped fifty two or three quarters? Damn you? What from from all up? Was threes tools?
Speaker 1: Hey Joe, No, Joe, Joe, you gotta realize I came out before the three point. The three point came in after I left graduating.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you.
Speaker 2: Ain't had no three point in high school. They had no three dogs.
Speaker 4: Hey a Joe, Now that that that gave you a better understanding of how sorry the people was.
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 4: He a Joe fifty two points in three quarters? Come on, Joe, you're trying to say no, he was playing against O Joe some kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dereck Miller with the Kentucky I drawed twenty five on him?
Speaker 2: Mmm, give me that let.
Speaker 4: Me hey, let me see your shot again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking like that because I ain't jump. See, it wasn't no set shot, Joe, Ojo, I used to jump. I used to be like two three feet off the ground when I' shooting that thing. Ain't no blocking my Joe and he used to be eating their glass too, rebound and you know sometimes Joe, I pull up Cool thirty one nineteen something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh thirty one nineteen. Oh yeah, you eating glass? What?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe, your horns back then when.
Speaker 1: You all area, the all Area team go look it up.
Speaker 2: Guess who on there? Me and old p y'all ever heard of him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh Joe, I don't look. I ain't got all big and muscular, top in top heavy now. But your boy used to be silky with that thing. Now that used to be silky with it.
Speaker 4: I ain't buying it, hey, I need with it, Joe. I need to see footage.
Speaker 2: I can count, I can you.
Speaker 1: You didn't believe I scored fifty two, but it's in the Georgia Athletics. They said it fifty two points.
Speaker 4: I mean, y'all ain't playing nobody, ain't got no competition over there. What you're playing? What's that? I was a single a oh yeah, single yeah.
Speaker 1: But if you go back and look, go back and look, go back and look at the top players. Yeah, herschel Walker singlely, Garson Hurst singlely, George Rogers singlely, Shennon in Sterling Sharp singlely, Champ Bailey singlely, all those guys top ten players in Georgia high school football history.
Speaker 4: We talk about basketball.
Speaker 2: Y' oh, y'all was like that three times state champ.
Speaker 1: Ain't a triple jomb the best performance, the best triple jumping in the state of Georgia from Class AA. We ain't have fifty three students graduate and fifty students in our whole ass high school. The best triple jump in the state of Georgia came from a Class.
Speaker 2: A high school that was you.
Speaker 1: Best performance trophy, high point winner, most points accumulated in the state track me the class say, I got that trophe on my Grandma mantle Ben's performance trophy my senior year, I got that trope on my Grandma mantle.
Speaker 4: Show me show me how you tripping jump real quick. Let me see that's what got my.
Speaker 3: Knees messed up, and you ain't passing on them genetics down. These kids ain't none of your kids playing sports.
Speaker 1: I kid, theydn't want to play, No, Joe, You gotta realize my kids. When I was playing, my kids knew what their daddy did. They knew that day man, Daddy would have caught that past like something, said Daddy.
Speaker 2: Later for that. But then I said better. I try to hear all that. He may look everybody wild like.
Speaker 1: People always compare me to my brother because I'm three years younger, so he's a senior.
Speaker 2: I'm a freshman. My brother's backup. Man.
Speaker 1: I get in the game, Jo Jo Joe, them joker will block a damn for me. Hey, that jogger came out of the game. He got a buck fifty or like fifteen carres. They stopping me in the back field for y'all, lady, for y'all, y'all. He no but me boy, My sister died to get so mad. My sister said, Shaddy, you need to stop this.
Speaker 2: I said, stop.
Speaker 1: What why you want to be like Spanky so much? You know we call my brother Spanky. Yeah, nobody called him his real name. I don't know. I don't think anybody's ever I've never heard somebody in my family called him his real name. Everybody called him spank, even spanking since he's a little boy, and he was like.
Speaker 2: My brother.
Speaker 1: Whatever my brother got, I got my brother. I don't know if y'all got y'all don't remember Bobby Damn Rich, Bobby dam Ridge. He won a championship in Milwaukee. But he also won a championship and uh with the bullets. His nickname was mister Clutch. My brother got a shirt with mister Clutch. I went and got me one with mister Clutch on it. Yeah, everything everything my brother did, I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My sister said you need to be your own man.
Speaker 1: But what she didn't realize, and she tells me, I used to get so upset. That's who I wanted to be. I ain't analyzing nobody else. The person that I want to be. I saw him every single day.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted to be. So when people compared me like some people shrink, I embraced it. Oh, y'all, don't think i'm'na be good. Oh y'all think i'll be good. Boy, You ain't gonna be like your brother. Oh boy, you ain't gonna be like your brother. I'm telling you, boy, your brother cold yeah, he cause they're all of all his friends called him sterly. Only people in the family called him spacing sterly. Your little brother, man, I'm telling.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Stir your brother and your brother. Now, I couldn't run fast like you could, cause my brother ran like ten forty eight hundred meters.
Speaker 4: Oh that's moving, bro.
Speaker 1: Does he run like twenty one, twenty one, two, twenty one three two hundred? Yo?
Speaker 5: He could run now, Mmm, I couldn't run like that. Couldn't run like that. But take that with.
Speaker 4: You, Hey, Joe, he ain't got he ain't got no support on the ball. He got his hands shooting.
Speaker 2: Like he did. I just tell you, Joe what I tell him. I do.
Speaker 1: That's the feel people off take that?
Speaker 2: What do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Joe jokes? At Savada State they wanted to be playing on the basketball team. They have nobody on the basketball team that could.
Speaker 2: I jumped me. They have nobody the basketball team because guess.
Speaker 1: What with them guys graduated and they can't play the iron mule.
Speaker 2: I cooked them all.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a inn mule is that That's that's the best part when you're in college. Boy, cook them all in the m go to Savanna State, asking who got the most the most points in the Inner Mule Game.
Speaker 2: Joe drop forty eight in the Inner Mule Game game forty eight.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Ask him who got the championship game record in Inner Mules shouting shop the dude before they team lost, he dropped forty.
Speaker 2: I come back behind him.
Speaker 1: I dropped forty one with six minutes left and shot down cause he's up twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I don't want to call no more.
Speaker 1: I could have got fifty, but I thought that I thought that would have been undercoming of me.
Speaker 2: I just rubbing it in. I ain't got the type of guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they deafly Joe a.
Speaker 3: O Joe, Yeah you had it you ain't had in the Mules when you was saying, oh Joe, oh, Joe can't play no damn basketball.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey Joe, I do everything, Joe, I do everything. I ain't really ain't I played. I ain't really playing no basketball, though. I'm gonna whoop your ass.
Speaker 1: Anybody that went to Savannah State from nineteen eighty six to nineteen ninety ask him with the team to beat the Jewice Crew All Stars featuring Oh my goodness, it was on my featured Oh my goodness, who was on my goodness?
Speaker 2: I played, O Joe, I too big of a time to be played with like.
Speaker 4: A time out? Who is Oh my goodness?
Speaker 2: You talking? Do it? Come?
Speaker 1: Every time every time I did something, they talking about oh my goodness, y'all gonna stop playing the Truth Crew all starts featuring oh my goodness, oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna steal that that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I would see if I got that, I woulda see if I can find it. But I got a trophy, I got robbed at m VP several years. I should have won the MVP for like three years. Hey, for real, I keep telling you, O Joe, I was a better basketball player in high school that I was football. The only reason I played football because my brother played. That's the only reason basketball was Like that.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm a need. I'm a need visual visual reference of all these wow accusations that you said you've done. Now, I don't know I got a v c R. If you got some VHS tape. I need something.
Speaker 2: Like that, y'all. That Joe I was like that.
Speaker 3: I would like that, Joey, Hey, Hey, Hey, what my what my little baton ball? That man? Oh oh you joke, I see, I know you're talking about it. Oh yeah, yeah yeah. Hey, hey, hey, you look like you.
Speaker 2: Look at the rotation, Joe, look at the rotation.
Speaker 4: Man, That man can't hoop.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, Joe, you ain't the fact that got a power this two fifty five, two fifty five.
Speaker 3: So just hey, I'm just making sure you keeping it clean for me. You taking care for me over there? Oh yeah, Joe, Yeah, I'm I'm gonna shoot your eyes out for that.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that. Who's sinking that. Never gonna get it, never gonna get it. Now we're gonna get it with woo woo woa.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, put down a mean demonstration on you and your Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: I can't let you get in the Louis guitar ball.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm gonna still have it on night camp when we own. No, still gonna be in the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna location.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put a little hook up that son, sit right up in the I got I got some stuff I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, look that came. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Joe, you're in trouble boy.
Speaker 2: You in trouble. Ain't demonstration on you board.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, you know you don't. You don't beat off more than you can chew over here.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you that I already know what going on. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you what's gonna happen is when I'm in front of you, whether it's on off of the defense, and you be like, God, damn this old motherfucker. Quick as hell, you're gonna be like, what the hell I didn't got myself into I'm telling you now you'll see.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling Joe Joe inter mule, they tell you I shot the light. Hey, I dropped faty eight, Yeah, faulty eight record had a bunch, I mean, thirty what nothing but that championship game. I was like, ain't no where, ain't nowhere. I'm gonna let no common student have the record. An athlete is supposed to have that record in intermule. Yeah, if a basketball player would have got it, or another basketball or a baseball or track athlete, Okay, I'm cool with that. Ain't no common students. And to get to no and all the athletes baseball, a basketball or a basketball players that don't play no more leaves been here I told him, man, you can't play no basketball, because I'm telling you, man, you can't play no basketball.
Speaker 3: Hey, I still be getting these boys hell around here. You go to the lifetime over here and saying they springs. You're gonna see you. That went up there by the perimeter right outside of the perial We got, we got balance in there, every thing up there. I'm from winning championships in there. I'm housing cats around here. You mean you see them guys, that's what.
Speaker 2: It's.
Speaker 3: It's it's some cats who can play too. I'm talking about some of these cats straight out of college and there four years. They got nice teams. Oh okay, it'll be some good runs up there. It'll be some good runs. Hey, oh Joe, I've seen you. I've seen you with your with your round receiver crew. I'll rapped your ass up, rapped your ass up. I've seen how you after I said, oh yeah, that boy ain't no he could guard me.
Speaker 4: Joe, Joe, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I'll run that tree up where. First off, all you got I mouse. Shoot, that's that's that's not.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe.
Speaker 2: Look look look check him out.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you thinking what hey play over boy? Hey, strap watch this Hey, I'm too quick. What are you going? Where you going? Give me? Give me that? Hey, Joe, I'm strapping.
Speaker 3: You know, see them boys still went behind the ears. You know he knows.
Speaker 2: Got stack You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't stack me.
Speaker 2: Look, look, check it out, check it out.
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing. I'm strapping them boys. And we ain't take talking about anybody. Georgia l s u Texas, Florida, Ohio State. We got, we got some of the best receivers out there. I there, man and the boys came up, came to get.
Speaker 1: Some work, and you put you put the lock on them.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's all right, all jokes. Decide that we got some good work today. We got some really really good work today.
Speaker 2: You'll got some good work, some good work.
Speaker 4: So we I got it again at ten in the morning. You know you'll be doing two days. And it was. We had to do the wide Receiver Workshop a little earlier this year because June and July obviously we got the World Cup. So last year I did the wide Receiver Workshop in June, right before it's time for the players to go to camp. But I got to move it up this year and that most of the receivers they had OTA's you know, they got them the centives and they spot. Yeah, so next year we'll be back. I have, I have, I had. Deonte Johnson was there.
Speaker 1: You just got to find that sweet. But this is a novel a year because of the World Cup. Yeah, they got a novel year. But I steel think June is the best time for you to have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, ye.
Speaker 1: Once they get done with their their mini camp, because their last training mini camp, right before they get their six week break before they come back for training camp. I still will believe the best time for you to have it is in June.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I had about four five in the fair receivers and they had about maybe eleven college college college kids. I'm talking about Finny b. First round US. We got young boy from Ohio State. Last name, No, not Jeremiah, Jeremiah. He got a little injury right now. Nis Okay, okay, Hey he nice, nice, he nice. He's all them boys nice. Man. So I'm excited. I can't wait. I can't wait tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The Cavaliers did this, Piston fans dirty. Let's take out this video, guys, Here we.
Speaker 2: Go, Robert change to see here we go?
Speaker 4: What that?
Speaker 6: What all they told what you might want to get that back to the rack.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Man, come on, man, you ain't see it. We got they had a wee blower. Yeah, it was supposed to blow in his eyes.
Speaker 2: And man too, he.
Speaker 1: Didn't go back to that. He need to go back to that. That barber man, that thing gotta get be glued down. A little tired of than that?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's wrong with him? Hey?
Speaker 1: But if you know, first of all, anything that blows, you know, good well, if finna go out there, let.
Speaker 2: That thing blow, if you know you got that on your head?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you got that rug? Oh no, y'all got me. Y'all got me beat up? Hell no?
Speaker 1: And bro and the thing is now the internet forever. Yes, yeah, that thing forever. I don't care what you say. Can you take this off and take that off?
Speaker 2: No? You can't get lost.
Speaker 1: So hey, don't even put yourself in that situation, because I'm telling you the only bad thing gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was tripping.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, waiting what what.
Speaker 2: We got next?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Frightest time for Prize Fixed Player Fade presented by Prize Pick.
Speaker 2: Oh got what he got?
Speaker 1: Donovan Mitchell more or less than twenty and a half field goal attempts.
Speaker 4: After wait, field goal attempts are.
Speaker 2: Points at teams. He's gonna shoot the ball.
Speaker 1: And if you say he's gonna shoot more that, he's gonna shoot at least twenty one times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say less, it's gonna be twenty.
Speaker 4: Or less coming off after coming off that game, monk, after coming off that game, he just had we had forty three, yes, forty two, right, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had forty three twenty thirty nine of the first in the second half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna have to get up twenty. He's gonna have to get up at least at least twenty one of them things. Yeah, in order for them to win on the road, because it may not be like an efficient twenty. But he's gonna have to shoot that thing. He's gonna have to get him up, gonna f g A is up, baby, I say more, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we're going more.
Speaker 1: Duncan Robinson will have more or less than one point three one point five field goals made, more pointers more. He is gonna have at least two points. That'll be more. Less you think you have more or less than a.
Speaker 3: I say, I think he's gonna have more than one point five head home going at uh you know, sub part game. He gonna come out, He's gonna come out guns blazing.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think he's gonna have at least two. That's all we need to win. Evan Mobley. It will have more or less than seven and a half rebounds.
Speaker 2: This one here, tricky, you shore.
Speaker 1: Them because he'd be man, Joe, you remember this time that y had that one rebound.
Speaker 3: I know, man, That's why I said, and there on the road. Damn, I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm gonna say more. Bro O, Joe, what you think you think it more or less?
Speaker 4: I think more. He ain't got no te you got you got to show up. You got to show up. You got you got, you gotta get.
Speaker 2: You gotta get.
Speaker 4: You gotta get on that glass, young bull. You got to.
Speaker 1: I sure want to say less, but I'm gonna let y'all y'all pick, y'all say Mark, we're gonna go boar. But Lord Tobias Harris will have at least eighteen and a half points more or less. I'm gonna say more because I think he understands in order for them to win, he gotta produce offensively now. If it's sufficient, great, if it's not, but he he gonna need at least twenty points for them to win. Gotcha twenty five dollars to win one hundred and twenty five dollars downloaded out today. Use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup Prize picks