Speaker 1: Right man, you know what it is, KG in truth man, KG certain stile. Let's get it man, what you think about the whole Draymond shit? Should he got kicked out? P right on how it looked? He already got a profile right out of anybody in the league, right, so he got this kind of profile to be a certain type of goon. Right right, So I want to get your thoughts on it, with your thoughts on the whole. Man, he got kicked out.
Speaker 2: Based on his reputation, reputation, I mean, they already threw him out. So I hate this is what I hate, especially in playoff moments, that a moment like that can change like the course of history. You know what I'm saying by not having a player, you know, I think a fine and him getting kicked out would have been enough. But like Saint Golden State losing series because they lost your Draymond wish they lost the game the year they won seventy three games, it was up three to one. They all say because of the game very Moon missed. And I hate that, especially in these crucial moments.
Speaker 1: I think just affect the narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, affect the narrative when you lose a key player in the playoffs. Hell yeah, that's like having an injury, a suspension, that's that changed the course of history. So but he a product of what his reputation has been throughout the course, saying, you know, it ain't nobody fault, but but Draymond Den. You know another thing I think really got it was he him egging on the crowd with the commissioner right there fifty yard line. You know, So a lot I think a lot of that has to do with it.
Speaker 1: So people, I want to throw something, I want to throw something. First off, my thoughts on it was everything is a cause and effect in the league, and would have always hated about the league, is that the recipient and the one who's receiving the cause and doing right cause and effect. If you get if, you're usually the one that's getting it done too. The reciprocator, the one who retaliates, is usually the one who's not only caught but actually takes the bulk of I feel the whole thing. Dude, grab this leg. We we've both been in this. You've been tied up with somebody. Y'all cracking each other. First off, let me just say this before we get into this the base series is by far the most physical series of all series, which you agree they are banking the first five minutes they let them. They are letting them play and not always uh Sabonis and Draymond, it's the bonus in Looney, it's the other forest, you know what?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: This feels like. This feels like the big brother is trying to just get the young brother to just get to calm down, and the little bro ain't going. They ain't going, man, buck Fox. Many these young boys are not going. They are not going. Pete, I ain't going, Pete, I ain't going. Monk is like, you gotta get a bucket on in you of y'all. What's handing? Man? They are here, they are for real and they like what it's whatever, Man, you can't be with threes, be no ass. So guess what we gotta do? Man? Did he throw some shit in the game. They gotta jump up the game. We gotta jump the game, Monk. And that's what I'm saying. He see, that's what that's what The momentum shift's right here right now. If I'm sad, because it's both sides of it, right yeah, So Draymond, I didn't think I didn't think he should have been suspended and then too, Man, the kid didn't get nothing. So the grabbing of the ankle didn't even get anything. You feel what I'm saying. Listen, if Draymond would have stopped and he grabbed the ankle, he didn't do shit. What do you do now, Pete? Is you see it? That didn't even get any This didn't even get any consideration due to the fact that he might even play the next game. That's what that's that's what this is all about. Him being injured. He's saying, is hurt Christian Lakener, Kristin Lakener, This a stump on your stomach. Christin Lakener got his career destroyed over what he did. You feel what I'm saying. So we're looking at this through the scope of we've seen this already, right, we've seen how this can actually affect. But now more than ever, we see Draymond do something for the teams detriment of killing momentum. Now, now I want to hear your thoughts going back to going back to SANDFD. Oh no, I gotta throw this in here. I'm sorry, man, they threw forty one out the game. They did they threw Listen. Listen, listen, man, listen. I'm everywhere, but just follow me. This series is everywhere. This series got so much, it's so much bang in this dog. They threw forty up. Man forty has actually put Sack on the map. Forty one. He wraps about the bay. I not heard him say sacked. Tee. I heard, man, they threw forty wood out the game. Bro, I said, Man, this is real banging right here.
Speaker 2: This is a real because but here Golden State.
Speaker 1: I get it. Bro. He reps the bait. They threw him out. You don't throw him out.
Speaker 2: Threw him out.
Speaker 1: He forty You know what I'm saying, He's pioneered that whole eron I have. That's on my opinion.
Speaker 2: But it's a changing of the guard. This is Sack time now, that's what they're saying. This is our time now. These young boys Fox leading leading away some bonus like you said, her, pot, what you doing this?
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta get off the block, y'all gotta y'all gotta get off the block. What y'all doing over here? Y'all gotta get that block. What y'all doing? You know when I was like, hey, we got a problem. We got a problem, but it looks like a changing up the guard. Let's say let's say Golden State loses this series. Is this the end of the Golden State dynasty? With all the veritables that they have to deal with with this summer? I think Draymonds of this summer? Right, yeah? What else? Yeah, you just got kicked out the first round. You know what. Nobody's talking about that short window of recovery that they did not get at the end of the year. You know, you know, when you win it, you don't get that month no more, you don't get that two months and a half to actually recovery. They actually got maybe a month, and then they had to you know what I'm saying, like on some on some back had to like right back right, and then took the season to try to get God's rest, like real ship, like it caught up. Like if this is the end of well, let's just say they don't win this series, Is this the end of the Golden State dynasty? I think Clay I think has some I think.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a good one because if they don't if they lose first round, they got a lot of decisions to make. I'm gonna tell you that, and it's gonna be some hard decisions and one of the biggest decisions on what to do with Draymond. You know, do you resigning? Do you do you signing?
Speaker 1: Trading?
Speaker 2: Do you give Clay an extension? Because you just you just resigned Pool and it looked like Kamina is starting to develop a little bit more. Is the window open? I think it all depends on what happened with Draymond. Is the key to the window? I think I think he the biggest key to the win.
Speaker 1: Do you break this up?
Speaker 2: I mean, as a GM, you always gotta find ways to get better, So I don't I'm not sure who you I think you keep clay Man, I.
Speaker 1: Think you keep Curry.
Speaker 2: You got Pool, so you got to figure out how to get better if you lose in the first round. So if that if that means uh trading, trading some young pieces and Draymond, then if that's gonna you think that's gonna make you better because as long as you got Steph and Clay and I really think that Draymond is a part of that corps. You know, he has been a part of that championship.
Speaker 1: Corp. It's hard. If you could, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think a lot depends on him unless you could get us another quality player as good as Pool, which I doubt you got a guy will giving you twenty a game. It's tough, man. We got to wait to the offseason because I thow, I thought the window was closed on Phoenix, and then you trade for KD that reopened their window. So it's all depending on what they do this summer.
Speaker 1: So let me throw this out here.
Speaker 2: But as constructed this window, but this team is constructed now. I think their championship windows closed.
Speaker 1: Popovich ended up having a style, and I would like to think a script on how to win it. Right, had the Spurs had the two bigs to dea, Tony Parker came into it, right, that almost almost was like a script. I went back and saw thisssistant coaches go back and they win and built teams and they got similar Right, I'm paying attention to the script. Golden State has a script in which they won four times. That script has won for them. What's consistent in those scripts of those three players? Right, I would never break that formula up. When it's working, it's working. I get it. They tried to add Wiseman to it for whatever reason was to rell on that and why that didn't work, I don't know. But I don't think their system is consist of pieces, consist of youth. I think dre Mind brings something to that team that that team doesn't have, and that's toughness. Not only that, but a defensive fucking presence and accountability. He keeps them guys accountable. Everybody throw and vice versa. Right, wouldn't nobody else on that team would They got to Bay to go against some bonus at that level, nobody, So he's canceling out that matchup just from a brute and physical perspective. Nobody on their roster can do that. But guess what, he gets some guys open. He turns that office initial she ain't that offense, and then on a great day, he can hit a three, he'll float your ass, he'll take a layup. But he's the energy in the in the in the vibration of that team. Bro. So you got a They lacking athleticis bro.
Speaker 2: You can see it. They lacking app They need to get a better athlete.
Speaker 1: You got it. But when you get to the league, when you get to the playoffs, it's about accountability, it's about execution, and it's about what you do each play. Accountability down to east playing the playoffs is magnified on a thousand. You missed that ship that go out of bounce, that can be the turnover that costs you the game. That's what I'm saying. So not only do you need the i Q and the and in the in the in the and now they got and let's be honest, man, Golden say got a real culture. If you can't come in this culture and be this this like those guys at some point, Wiggins had to turn around and guard. At some point, Pool had to turn around and guard. Uh Klay Thompson had to turn around and guard. All them niggas have to play defense at some point. The way they play defense, they got a.
Speaker 2: Fund of the leader.
Speaker 1: Let me, I don't see them. Can they actually all right?
Speaker 2: Let me see, let me ask you this, if you lose, if this Golden State team lose in the first round, right, based on what we saw from Draymond and the punch in the preseason on Pool, Draymond stepping on some bonus, we.
Speaker 1: Can do that. You know what I'm saying, we can do that because he did those things. But what I'm not gonna take away is the GM is the cousident looking at it, did those things right and saying you also did these things.
Speaker 2: We're not dealing with that no more. We're first we out in the first round. We don't have to deal with that no more. Okay, then we need to glean up. I get it. It's a it's a. It's a but you know how these these gms and these owners think hit me out.
Speaker 1: It's a balance. And the balance is what I'm saying is, yeah, he did this those things. You can say those things right, He did the right He caught you, got you for rad, but he also got you this. Yeah, so fucking going it. He also got it, motherfucker. You know what I'm saying, got doing. Bigga don ain't on the course, so he can't he can't affect the game no more. So next in line, you got you got Draymond, who niggas are listening to and running behind and they and evolve it. Now the extra ship with the hey doll listen now listen, and the extra ship and you're on the road with this that's dangerous. You know, man, man, listen, I would always I'm gonna ask throw the wag of some advice. Man, you're on the road, bro, like Shaq has already lit. You don't need to throw gasoline on the fire already, you know what I'm saying. Then you then you fin the miss game three. Now, I ain't finna put you on that position loyalty in this game now it's not. But when I'm saying to to to the wa g Dremond, man, man, he's fin the lead his team with spirit and and and energy. But yeah, man, the extra at the end, I think is what got him whatever. And I'm actually, man, they could have gave him more time. They could have gave him to Pete. He stomped the dog, right, I get it. But dude grabbed me too, So it goes I'm feeling shocked when Shaq said that, Shack said, I feel I felt that right on the same it goes goes right, And if you ain't never been in the heat of battle, man, it's hard to explain it. You know what I'm saying. You know you well, he not bowed you, and then you got your You're bolting back and y'all going it's going you're on our test and I see you are test. Damn it. Rip your your head being off, y'all do here is what it is. This is the lick y'all lit it and it goes like this, and that's what it is. It's a mutual respect there too. Year me and if the refs are going to let this place and then I'm gonna keep this real. I'm gonna keep this even more. One little million boy, the lit boy, the league is lit. Everybody watching this ship, boy, everybody's watching this. Listen. I actually was trying to grab popcorn the other night and was like this. I couldn't. I couldn't take my eyes off the ship. This is much TV. This is my CTV lo all of it. I love every fucking city. I know we're talking about the Sack, but I'm loving every series in what I'm watching. Real show, you know what I'm saying. Man, give me, give me your thoughts on the Hawks, the Hawks, Sheltics game. Man.
Speaker 2: Man, we're doing what we're supposed to do. This team they're on a mission. They are they're on a mission. They're doing what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: To the Hawks.
Speaker 2: The Hawks had no business being on the court with them. And I see a Celtics team that feel like they left something behind last year. I'm seeing that right now. They're not. They're not playing around, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They not.
Speaker 2: You know, during the season, a lot of times I seen the Celtics they played down to the level. I'm not seeing that right now. They serious. They playing at a high level. They playing at a championship level.
Speaker 1: Pete. When I see all the the the Malcolm Broadnan to the team accuisations and all the guard play that they had, it is perfect for this series. Atlanta has a two headed monster starting with Young and uh Jontay Murray. Bro, they're controlling those two. I mean, they got them too under control where it's controlling the whole team. You know what, They making them guard on it, They're making them guard on othering. But he got a guard the right I watched I watched this the other night.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: They was jumping, they was doing a listen, they did a It was weirdly because it was weird because they was doing like a up. Trey Young was trying to get the match up, so he kept facilitating through the pick and roll and the matchup. They won't. And this time he was going to pick and roll. They either jumped them in the pick and roll, which made him get the ball up and then the guy ran out and then you had a rotation to the man. It was dope on how they do it. And the guards were set up. You had white here, you had smart here, you had a broadening here, and they was doing like a switch to where it was running time and the way they were scheming it to where he had the one on one. He had to go with what he had, and it's neutralizing him. It's making Trey. He got to make some quick decisions in some of this. My next question was to you because I'm Finnah going the whole red. But before I get to that, thus the Hoss got a chance, no shot. No, you don't see them winning game three at home. I don't see them winning the game.
Speaker 2: They got a bad matchup for them, you think, so this is a bad match up for them, bad match up, and.
Speaker 1: They don't get it.
Speaker 2: Theyve been cohesive or consistent all year. They good at home though, Pee everybody is somewhat good, you know, but it's one of the that's road teams.
Speaker 1: So something they don't get they don't get three or four. No, you don't see them. Think the cell just gonna take care of business.
Speaker 2: This is a terrible matchup because look at the athletic they don't have the athleticism at the wing to control Boston.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got Johntay Murray, he got a guard Jaylen Brown or Tina and then you got Trey Young. He already a defensive liability. So that's just a bad match up for what the Seeds have. You know what I'm saying, because they are perimeter.
Speaker 1: Orientated, built for they're built for the shut down that guards.
Speaker 2: They built the shut down guards, Darren Wright, I mean Brod did. And then you got a smart like come on, that's too much for these two guards. And then they getting posted. I'm seeing Smart post up Tray Young. So they taking advantage of them on the defense, and they tired on offense.
Speaker 1: The Hawks was tired. They looked tired. The guards looked tired on offense because they got a guard so much on defense. That's what it looks like. It's Tray Young overrated. So let's read the stats. Oh no, no, he's not. You know why because you got to go out and get it. If he show up with forty nine or fifty one, guess what he had to go get. He got voted by his peers. That's his peers. This peers, No, that show. That's got voted by his peers. He got voted what most overrated? In the most overrated? They say, word, yeah, that's that's a lot of hate.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Why do you think they were screaming overrated in the game. That's what it was. In the seven game, they were screaming over rate.
Speaker 1: They was chatting that. I didn't know. I just thought they was on that.
Speaker 2: That came on, that came out, Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: That's by his peers. He got voted. That's bullshit. You might say, the most hated. Then he was voted most overrated player in the league by the peers. Your thoughts from that.
Speaker 2: I don't really agree with that for the simple fact I think, and I think the reason why is because a lot of players maybe around don't like him his attitude or whatever. But I think he set the bar so high and well, remember that first playoff run he had when he went to the Knicks and he killed the Knicks and then playing against Philly and all. I mean, he made a name for himself his first playoff run, and we ain't seen that since. And so when you come in and you set a bar like this and you ain't seen that level since then, then people tend to, you know, say certain things. But for the simple fact that he led this team to a playoff berth for the last few years saying something and they I don't think he overrated. I just think they need to get the right pieces around him, right man.
Speaker 1: Who I think I like Trey. I don't think he overrated. Like I said, you got to go out and get it. You know, when you get these fifty ones and you go out and you know, he had a nice series against the Knicks. Consistency, I'm gonna go ahead and just every what you just said. You gotta be consistent. And then too me, I don't think he's played enough playoffs, you know, Like you know, I can definitely say that in certain in certain playoff matchups, matchups favorite me versus something that didn't and you know, you find yourself in a better rhythm, believe it or not. But I don't know if he's played in my book, In my opinion, I don't think he's played enough to actually make a full assessment. Get him like five to seven years away making it. He did in this you know what I'm saying, been tough. He I hit some game winners and I missed some games like all that shit. You know, like let him you know, I feel like he's just getting his feet wet right now. You know where he at. But yeah, he stra young poof. I would have never thought that though. That's crazy. That's a crazy ass that's a crazy ass survey to even put out there. Most overrated. That's man, that's a lot of hate. Damn Nah, he definitelyin't overrated. But I want to put some respect on their name. Man, T lou Man. You know what I'm saying, I ain't never I'm never going against my dog. That's my dog. When I sit here and I get my my analysis of in perspective on what I see, I'm taking it from team to team. I don't have any emotions it. But yeah, man, the Clippers look different. Remember we was talking about the Clippers on how they ended the year and just their energy going into it. George gets hurt and just what I'm seeing Bro. Game one. Let's be frank and let's be really straight to it. Westbrook is the alpha of this series I'm talking about. It starts with Chris Paul KD. Kawhi, fucking Ayden Paul George he is he is the alpha. P the other the other night, I watched him have nine, six, two, three and four and affect the game with his energy and his effort. Bro, Like he's trying to wield his team through this right now to the point where they got they got home court advantas. But I want to put some respect on the Clippers name man, this is the Clippers that I was kind of expecting. Kawhi put the Roy Jones reckon on. Y'all must have forgotten.
Speaker 2: I think they think they're gonna get the Sun man.
Speaker 1: P They are competing at another level.
Speaker 2: We asked you, do you think they're gonna get the Suns. They're gonna beat the Suns.
Speaker 1: And I think this go seven. If we see another Kowhal like this, if we see another Koal like Game one, and then I just thought I thought he rushed a lot. I didn't think he was as patient the second game, Game two, and he was looking for a file called a lot more. I kept seeing, Yeah, you know, I kept seeing a lot of you know, looking for files. Listen, you want to give clippers. Are they gonna beat the Suns? I want to give them question. I want to give them their flowers and say that this is.
Speaker 2: What you're giving them, burial flowers. Give them just flowers. I just said, flowers. They gonna beat the Suns. You got them beating the Suns.
Speaker 1: I got this going seven. You got them beating the Sun? Got this going seven? Damn.
Speaker 2: He don't even want to lay.
Speaker 1: It out there. Just said I got it going seven. That's whos gonna win Game seven? That's my okay, say that, say that. But I said who going to win game seven? Game seven?
Speaker 2: Gang seven?
Speaker 1: And Phoenix. I mean, on paper, you would think that Phoenix would man right now, Man, the Clippers are the alphas of the series. So you got Clippers winning in seven, And yeah, I'm gonna say that. All right, there we go at. It's not pulling tea. Want you to understand where I'm coming from with things.
Speaker 2: Some things clarisseptic on the sword, and then I gotta put the numb and juice on it, and then I gotta.
Speaker 1: Say, so I explain what you're doing.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that? That's a process, right, All those things have to happen for that to happen. Right, What was you talking about, Nate? Go ahead? What's the next thing I want to ask you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're watching the Knicks and the Cash. Oh yeah, that's a physical series two, Pete, that is Pete. Let me ask you a question. Hold on, I got a question for everybody here. Hold on, Peter, me ask you something. If the clock is going down and we're up twenty and you're pressuring me, do I score? I try to score. I'm trying to score. What I'm saying off me, though, If you're pressuring me, get off me and the joint going down twenty five three? You now you're trying me, I'll swing it. Are we score? We're trying to start? Yeah, listen, listen in my head. If you stop, I'll stop as respect. If you're still trying to get the ball and ship, nah, I'm a shoot right right. I saw that the other night. I was like, dog score. He was like, I'm trying to ten nine. Hey, I'm like, what the I'm not taking the turn? No, Lord, fuck that. I'm not your ass and I'm going to your I don't know where we got, but where do we get this etiquette? Like okay, we're up twenty okay for the right way the flag stop, but you're still playing hard. Nah, that's why you play through the rope bro for ship like that, and that's how you get confidence. You know what I'm saying. Take tell me, tell me your announcements. I mean, go ahead and ate whatever you want to set up. But you just want me to go. I want to say. Obviously it's a one to one series. Tie.
Speaker 3: Brunson's looked great, Josh was great in game one. Donovan Mitchell can in his playoff career, it's been in the playoffs every year of his career and he's in the top ten of all time scorings of scoring at Yeah.
Speaker 1: So obviously a good game last night.
Speaker 3: From then the serious tied.
Speaker 1: Now let's going back to the garden garden.
Speaker 3: So the Knicks did their job. Usually when you go on the road and you want to get one of at least one of those cases. So now game three, we're going into the MSG.
Speaker 1: What's kind of the mindset when.
Speaker 3: You're on the road or The underdog in the series is Type one.
Speaker 1: One P how rocking is the fucking garden finna be ooh, we need to go, we need to go. This wouldna be nice camera action. Don't go to lit Dog, It's Renny be lit this. Listen. This is what we love New York for. If you're flying in on a Saturday, just getting to New York and want to get a good dinner, and you know, I'm saying on fifty seven up on the east side, make sure you catch a car. Come down to thirty to ninth. Catch the next game. Lord, this is this is it. This is why you built MSG. Right here, this is the Knicks, gonna probably have seven million people in the building.
Speaker 2: I love love that the Nix is in the playoffs. You love that there that they're exciting to watch. This is the Honeycomb hot right here.
Speaker 1: This is buzzing.
Speaker 2: But I don't think they're gonna beat Cleveland.
Speaker 1: What No.
Speaker 2: I saw something in the last game that that Cleveland got another button, or maybe they got another level. They got another level. They you know, they're the best defensive team in the league and they showed that.
Speaker 1: So I think overall.
Speaker 2: That Cleveland just more talented, but at the end of the day, but Jess laverd off the bench, he looked real good. Garland, you know what, Donovan Mitchell gonna bring it consistent every night and they'll let don't let Garland go off. Garland win off exactly. So I just think too many, it's just too Mobley solid. Jared Allen is solid. They got, they got, they got, they got a side of squad. I think they I think they're more talented. Yeah, the Knicks are well coached. They bring a hard hat every night. Yet and that's thanks to Randall crazy and Brunson crazy effort to pe they played.
Speaker 1: They bring a hard hat. First game Cleveland, I believe Cleveland bring a hard hat to do they do with twenty but with being up by like almost by twenty five, twenty plus points, do.
Speaker 2: You have your best players in the game? And if you do, why it depends on time and score. Like late, this is six minutes to go, we down twenty, I'm gonna have to call it. I'm gona have to call it the truths right, like all right, we came in.
Speaker 1: We did our jobs, rest up early on in the early on, in the fourth fight, ten minutes to go. You still this is the thing though, Ticket I done been in games too. I'm down twenty to fourth in the playoffs and one back one. So I'm gonna give them the first three four minutes to see if they can put a dent into it.
Speaker 2: If not, then I got to pull a string on it.
Speaker 1: That's how that's got six minutes six.
Speaker 2: About an eight minute mark if it's still a twenty point game, six minute mark for show six minutes to go, Yeah, you gotta pull it. You gotta pull a string.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That So in the restricted area, I'm just gonna go ahead and just throw this out here just for everybody who's fans of basketball and people who played it right the restricted area real shit, when you go in to dunk the ball, the first thing you look for are bodies, Okay, and I think that this is what it looks like. Pee, Just tell me your assessment when John and these guys are when John and Giannis are going to the whole, I really think they thinking people are going to get out of the way. And when you see a guy run under you, you know exactly what that is. You know exactly what he owned, and you know because ain't. Nobody wont trying to be in your if you ain't, if you haven't got there by the time I've gathered, I know exactly what this is. So I notice, ain't a guy really trying to take a charge. This is a guy on some bullshit. So any player that's taking off is gonna tell you that. So that's why you see guy sometimes go off one leg with the knee lead leading up to be able to help, be able to cushion. But when you see a guy you take off and you see a guy trying to get a charge, that's that's nothing positive. That's not even him trying to take a charge. That's a bullets based on that. What's the solution though, he gonna end up eating you end up either getting hurt every time eighty it's a nigga get under you. It's a cat that goes under you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'll do, I'll take charging out the game.
Speaker 1: Period. What I'm saying the line out the game.
Speaker 2: Take charging out the game. So like if somebody is coming in and lost somebody, you gotta just jump straight up. You don't stand under me. Just take charging completely out.
Speaker 1: The bro the god that's doing that hit me out. The gods that's doing that are on bullshit. They're not trying to get the charge. I swear to God. They act like they're trying to get there. But Bro, you already in the air. You already in the air. Bro. That should be lines for flagrant one every time, because if you're in the air and you're trying to get there, but take charging off the game. Oh now, you can't run nobody over, Pete, you can't take charge.
Speaker 3: Sure eat this video and it shows the three players that I'm talking about, that shows the charges and just kind of even thought there. And something that has been discussed in the media is moving the restricted area up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're gonna move into the dotteds. Take them out of it. Listen, listen, listen, listen to me on everything.
Speaker 1: You you know what it is. It's traffic control. You're the driver. You see that ship, You see him right there. That's what the euro is for. They actually trying to they're trying to catch flight. You gotta make a decision right there. If that's you real ship, hey, you gotta know personnel. If it's a man, it's guys in the league that used to take the charge. You already know what that means. You'll see guys contest, go underneath guys like all type of weird ass ship and you gotta know that personnel. I'm not saying Anthony Davis not trying to cut job. He trying to get the charge. You know what I'm saying, I don't think you should.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's either take charging out the game or don't allow charges in the paint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's better. Take charges out the paint. That way, you alleviate that when you do that. When you do that, that's an automatic file. So guys won't even attempt that. He'll just go up and try to actually block the dump. Go up and try to block the dunk versus trying That's what I'm saying. Let's play basketball. It's not even that's not even a basketball. You try to beat that. Let's play ball. Slide that's not cool, and then every hoop. You know what that means. When I'm going to try to beat that up, the cat trying to get underthing like that, you know exactly.
Speaker 2: Come on, Let's play the basketball. Ain't no charges in the street ball. You're going up to try to beat that ship up. That's a scrap. You might NAT's take charging?
Speaker 1: Do that? Do that? Let that take Have you ever been to the park and called charge and got it? Never? That ain't never? Right, not the part you.
Speaker 2: Can't really move it though, Right, You're not about to take that charge on concrete.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody taking no charges outside?
Speaker 2: No, come on, stop that. That's not even a thing I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: Thinking out of one hundred ye been playing outside? Never, I've never seen somebody.
Speaker 2: Not even not even a pickup game indoor, nobody doing that. And you're not getting that call.
Speaker 1: So why is charge?
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen nobody get a pick up charge and pick up ball, and every somebody's taking charge and pick up like nobody.
Speaker 1: Check out period. Damn.
Speaker 2: You can take it out the game as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Damn, you can't ruin somebody over though, make it a jump ball. I don't know. Just take it out. Damn, you take charge it out, take charge? So what about the cat who just ruined somebody over?
Speaker 2: Let me be more physical, Allow more from the defense if you, if you're taking charge, allow more. Bring back the forearm. The forearm would bring my handchecking hand checking. Let's let's bring that back. Damn can I get it off? Can I push it off? You can push it off, bring it back so you.
Speaker 1: Can have it all. I can push it off. That's right. I went that. I went that because they was trying to They were trying to say that cash will being able to control the driven. No, no, no, no, I said, I said, pushing here like like get off right, but I can put on. No, it's over because you can control the guy on and off. They're letting you balance it there, but you can't. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You don't throw yourself out balance. It ain't hand checking, ain't it ain't.
Speaker 1: The Albert White, the Alvin Whites, the Alvin Robinson's, the Joe Dumars, the hold on the craig Elos. Listen, guys say it was coming off picks. Was was manipulating the hand check, coming off screens, off the drives, Joe, all the guys who was Tim Duncan was grabbing your shoulder, blocking you, like those little secrets you don't even see because everybody's looking at the peak, right, But man on the points and all those little stuff man hand checking. Man. They took that out the game for a specific reason that was controlling players as those you can knock it off. I'm cool with it, but dang charging take that out. Let's get to the game picture of the word. Let's get that. So Game four, the Phoenix Suns in l A against the Clippers.
Speaker 2: Who you got, I got Clippers. I got Clippers winning the series to her. Yeah, I got Clippers winning this series.
Speaker 1: M m man. So you don't see it from the Suns. You don't see them.
Speaker 2: I mean, they good, they just ain't got no depth. They don't got that. Damn Like if Booker, if Chris paul and they all got to play well, like all of them, they all got to play.
Speaker 1: Well at the same time.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 1: That's hard, man.
Speaker 2: You know I expected from KD every night consistency I expected, you know, from Booker, But you know, at Chris paul Age, you know every night it ain't gonna be there. And then Andre Ayden, you know, he's still young and starting to trying to still develop consistency. So if he ain't bringing it and he had one of them Knights, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a that's a dope. You know what's crazy. Before the series, I actually thought I had Phoenix. And the reason I said that because of how they was playing on that eight oh run, just how they was looking right going into the playoffs. Right, it's only my only assessment, right. And then in game won, I watched, I just watched Westbrook just be such an outfinite series that I see. I didn't see that match even when they won, even when they lost game two, he was still like, you know what I'm saying, and he played better. Yeah, since then actually saw this just being different. I got I'm starting to believe in the clip of the nation too, and putting a little more respect on the name. Kawhi is playing like that Kawhi? We know? Yeah? I think they went at home. I got the Clippers too. Game four in the garden, one o'clock ABC. It's perfect, get up, get some breakfast, right, let's run down to the guards. Right, let's get it, hey, breakers and meat packing the town? Right, could get the AA. Who you got? Who Cavaliers Sunday Sunday Sunday? Word they got? That's that's bold.
Speaker 2: Pe hold on, hold on, hold on, let me think you're right. Think about it now? Who the best player in this series? Donovan Mitchell? Is it who the best player in this series? Is it not Donovan Mitchell?
Speaker 1: You mean the alpha?
Speaker 2: Who's the best player in the series as a whole between Cleveland and New York? Donovan Mitchell? And soon you say second, Randall?
Speaker 1: Randall? Second? If not who third? Garland, Bunson Garland or right here, this is a pretty I think that even this is the I said this, even I said this, This is seven games speak. You know what I'm saying. These two have weird mirroring images. You know what I'm saying. Like, but I got Cleveland, you do, Yeah, they got the more talent, they got more. I got Cleveland, man, So you got Cleveland on on Sunday Sunday. Yeah, I got Cleveland off Sunday. I'm gonna take the Knicks, man. The Knicks at home are just different. I think Brunts in his fourth quarter heroics, Bro, he's consistent. You gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta. First off, figure out a way to control that, and and and then I'm thinking, after a while, you got to start chopping brunsting.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You can't lay him go one on one in the fourth fourth quarter, Yeah, you can't. You know what I'm saying, you do hands for sho and yeah, it ain't about Proud or nothing, It's just you know, just what it is. I think they gotta make the adjustments in this in this series, but I know Tips don't like doing that. I mean, I know Cleveland has kind of got a reputation for their defense and stuff. But yeah, they gotta. They gotta get brunting under control of that fourth quarter. But yeah, I got the knicks at home. That's gonna be my c TV too.
Speaker 3: Speaking of us, see one of the biggest boxing events of the year. You got Tank Davis.
Speaker 1: Who You got Tank? And Ryan Who? Who got them? In the building.
Speaker 2: I'm team Tank. I'm in the building. I'm team Tank. He he he he he is exactly what boxing need right now. Ever since Floyd has retired, nobody has really felt that void, you know, as Canelo is getting older right now, boxing need a savior and I believe that Tank is that guy.
Speaker 1: Dam I'm Tank too, Man, Tank, I show to me he's been too consistent. But man, Ryane got some fast ass hands and he hands the way. He's a young generation. I like him Away from Garcia, I can't. I like Ryane and he's taking this type of challenge. He's getting in here with a lot of you know, a lot of spoken guys established you know what I'm saying, and he taller, you know what he's establishing. Like, you know what, I'm finna start my career by doing this. I'm going to fight the best and fight like Yeah, just put him on the map as fucks with him. Man. I like, I like Ryan's heart. Man, it should be a good fight. Man, shut out man, shut out both.
Speaker 2: Fire like Ryan like his talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think this.
Speaker 2: Just this.
Speaker 1: This tank been in some wars. I think tanks to polished to at the end of the day. But yes, shot the East East Boston. Man, I'm fans of both. Man. I hope it's a really good fight.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, that's it. Man, that's KG and truth knows of the Picture of the Week.